Chaos Supreme 05/15/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Supreme 05/15/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon May 16, 2016 4:48 am

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Since his arrival he has been involved in every dark match and tonight is certainly no exception. Rupert B. Humperdink will take on ... something. Every week it just seems to get weirder."

Brad Blood:  "The resident retard is in the house and he's prepared for absolutely nothing. I heard he once tried to have sex with a dog because that's what his mom told him wrestling was. Holy shit, you think he tried to get it in a tombstone?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, Standing at Boobies and weighing in at about 500 legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom, "The Flying Potato" RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next .... OCTO LIBRE!"

Some Spanish music begins to play as a man (clearly a man and nothing else) makes his way out from the back. He is dressed in a three piece suit and traditional lucha mask. He awkwardly makes his way down to the ring due to walking problems (certainly not because he's an octopus or anything). He slides into the ring and uses the ropes to get back to his feet( ? )

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood:  "Is that an octopus wearing a suit? What the hell is going on? "

Jim Jackson:  "Your eyes must be playing tricks on you because all i see is a latino in his mid 30's wearing a mask. He may also be a master of the drunken fist style of martial arts with the way he's moving there."

Brad Blood:  "Moving? He's struggling to stand because he doesn't have any legs! He's a damn octopus. He's using tentacles and has 8 of them so that's clearly unfair advantage."

Jim Jackson:  "Octo Libre leaps forward and drops Rupert with what looked like 4 kicks to the chest. He's fast to get to his feet and appears to be motioning for something as he circles the opponent repeatedly. He hits a move that can only be described as a blur or possibly a phoenix splash"

Brad Blood:  "He slipped and somehow made it like a move. How the hell is this thing actually going unnoticed?  Has my concept of reality really collapsed around me? Hello darkness my old friend"

Jim Jackson:  "Snap out of it Brad, we got a match taking place. Octo Libre isn't going anywhere or doing anything. Rupert performs a somersault for no reason but it appears to have distracted Octo. Rupert charges in. WHAT THE! OCTO USES BLACK MIST! That's an illegal move and the ref will have to call for the bell"

Brad Blood:  "THAT WAS INK! SEE HE IS AN OCTOPUS! WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME?"

Referee Name:  "Ring the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by Disqualification ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Jim Jackson:  "And Rupert wins his second match ever!"

Brad Blood:  "HE'S A REAL OCTOPUS I TELL YOU A REAL OCTOPUS~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to another great night of wrestling, of course we have a great show for everyone tonight including two title matches!  One for the RoC Women's Title and the other for the RoC World Title!"

Brad Blood:  "Don't forget the chaos token triple threat hardcore match too Jimbo!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ah yes, of course we will soon know the third person who becomes eligible to fight for the RoC Chaos Title after tonight!  So what else are we waiting for?  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

The camera fades in a grassy area; the staff member appears to be walking a path that leads him toward a deep forest. One can hear the birds chirping - it’s a sunny day, tree leaves are being shaken due to the strong wind. After nearly a minute, the camera man passes by the good amount of vegetation to reach to the edge of a vast lake.

?:  “Gawd-damn, son!  Y’all lil son’va bitches ain’t makin’ this easy for me… Damn!”

The loud voice is quite easy to recognize. The camera man turns to display the one whom it belongs to… Tyler Norton. The wrestler stands in front of a wood chair, this time wearing his usual ring attire plus his Chaos token necklace. Tyler has a fishing rod in hands – therefore, obviously, one can say that he is fishing. He slowly pulls it up as if he got a fish.

Tyler Norton: “Easy, bro… Easy. You gone be swimmin’ in my stomach now, homeboy.”

Tyler then pulls the rod quite quickly – definitely the impatience that one wouldn’t expect in a person that is fishing. Sadly, for him, the fish manages to escape off the hook, landing back to the lake.

Tyler Norton: “NO! No no no! Come back ov'a here you little shit!”

Tyler places the hook back into the lake and shakes the rod as if he is attempting to attract the fish back which is, obviously, in vain. He launches the rod on the mud right away and takes off his leather vest before saying the next words in an angry manner.

Tyler Norton: “You don’t gets to swim away from AK-motherfuckin’-14 like that, man! I be hungry so I guarantee no matter what the hell ya do - I’ll still eat ya! Get it!?”

That’s right… The man is shouting at a fish swimming in a lake. Tyler then paces to one side and another, clearly frustrated. The camera man gets closer, which catches his attention. We can notice that Tyler looks very annoyed to the staff member and walks up next to him as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Yo yo what the fuck is this? You be followin’ me around like a bitch, homie… The hell is wrong with ya!? I recognize yo fag-ass face, boy! You be stalkin’ me everywhere I go. Shieeett - can’t an American citizen do his own shit in peace!?”

Tyler remains silent for a moment, eyebrows frowned and eyes popped out as he stares at the camera man. After the tense seconds, he turns his attention to the camera only and speaks intensely.

Tyler Norton: “I gots to eat, son! See, you won’t catch me eatin’ in them fancy ass restaurants - hell nah, man! Fuck’em… I ain’t payin’ for no food, cuz. Sheeeit, nature is out there to provide what y’all need.
This is what we call street smarts, boy. While you stupid mofos be spendin’ them fat stacks to buy them expensive foods, I be spendin’ ‘em on beers and more beers. I get my priority straight, man!”

Even though he loves beers, the man has to eat as well. So as soon as he says the previous, he turns back to his fishing rod and attempts to do his fishing once again. The camera man remains still focusing the impatient man holding the rod. After a minute or so, Tyler notices that the staff member is still there.

Tyler Norton: “Fuck do you want, man!?”

Tyler drops the fishing rod once again – he is clearly starting to feel annoyed. He walks back to the camera man and looks at him. We can listen to a few words that the staff member is whispering, which are “I’m only here ‘cause you got a match, dude. Please, bear with me.”. Tyler lets out a chuckle and rubs his long beard.

Tyler Norton: “Oh… The match. The match, man! Of course… How could I forget the motherfuckin’ match, bro? I mean, right? This AK-14 be a damn foo', homeboy. He forgot his match!”

Tyler laughs once again, which causes the camera man to shyly laugh along with him. And as soon as he starts doing so, Tyler’s playful face expression swiftly turn to a serious one.

Tyler Norton: “I swear to gawd, you lil shit… Tell me what to do one more time and I’ll impale yo sorry-ass by yer bum hole when I stick my boots far up there. I have God, them dudes watching this video, hell even these muhfucckin’ fishes and myself as a witness, man! I dare you… I dare you!”

Silence as Tyler stares intensely into the camera man’s eyes. Then, he turns his back and walks up to his fishing rod. However, right before picking it up, he lifts up his pointing finger and turns around.

Tyler Norton: “Y’know what, homie? This be a good opportunity to get some deep shit off my chest, know what I mean? See, the lil-punk-ass-manlet-bossman called me  a couple of days ago – homeboy was tryna go all technical ‘n shit so I just told him - bitch cut the crap foreplay and go straight to the main shit… Who am I killin’ next show?
Boulder, he replies… So I turn off that son’ov bitch right away ‘cause ain’t nobody got time to talk and I proceed to do some research on that motherfucka.
I mean, who that is?
Who the hell would call himself Boulder?
Who on gawd-damn Earth would have the death wish to fight AK-14?
Homeboy got a big set of balls ‘cause of that, I gotta admit. But yo, this when the story gets a dramatic switch when I finally find some info regarding him…”

Tyler spits on the floor and looks straight to the camera, serious face expression just like before.

Tyler Norton: “Sheeeiiit… Why the fuck is the ASS-KICKIN’ machine being booked against a fat-ass male stripper? Fuck y’all think this is, man? That bitch gotta be standing at seven feet or some like that, maybe around five hundred pounds.
That is one big ugly son’va bitch, know what I mean?
But yo man, sadly, this ain’t even the bad side of the story. I mean, shit, I been through this shit before, man. I’ve already beat the living hell outta them big tough motherfuckas before. Boulder is just another one joining the long-ass list. That shit be easy, son.”

Tyler gets closer to the camera and motions with his hands as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Y’see, the issue is… I’m being put to fight a freak motherfucka that be lookin’ like a gorilla that ain’t really evolved, know what I’m sayin’? And that freak-ass gorilla actually likes to press his big fat ass over men’s faces! What the fuck, cuz? This some homosexual shit, y’all… For real, that bitch gay.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, man… If y’all wanna slip them pee-pees into yer asses, geez… I say fine, man. Just make sure you stay the fucks away from me, ya know?
Morrison decides it would be good for sales to hire that fag-ass-looking-like Texan? ‘Ight that’s ya money, cuz. But don’t be wastin’ my time with all that borderline gay shit, man! I ain’t here to do no kinky shit with these freaks, bro. I ain’t swing that way!”

Norton is finally close to the camera now. We only see his face in sight – popped out eyes as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “This is wrestling, man! This for them big dawgs… Ain’t no place for pussies or actors. Sheeeit, you big, Boulder.
You’s a big fat motherfucker.
But that’s all you got, son.
Trust me; I’m talkin’ to your soon to be called loser-punk-ass right now… You gone have to kill me to defeat me, boy.  You understand? I’ll be fuckin’ damned if an aberration of nature like yoself decides it’s interesting to wipe yer ass all over my face… Hell nah, man!
See, I will tell you who you gone be facing, Boulder… You’re looking at a son of a bitch that beats people up just because… SIKE. There is no reason, fool. I will beat the shit outta a stupid mofo whenever I feel like and however I feel like. And then, I will just leave. That’s how we roll, cuz… We kick them dudes’ asses and leave.
This what I been doing since day one here in Ring of Chaos.
And I guaran-damn-tee I will do it again when you step yo deviant-bitch-ass into the ring with me, Boulder.”

AK-14 remains silent once again still staring to the camera – one can tell that he is definitely serious this time. Then, he takes a couple of steps back and stretches his arms to the side.

Tyler Norton: “You gone be facing the most hardcore son of a gun signed to RoC, Boulder… Matter fact, fuck that… I be the craziest mofo standing in this damn world, homie. Ain’t nuthin’ y’all can do to change that.
Matter fact - that is one thing y’all can do…
Make sure to defeat me and prove yourself a tough dawg like myself… 1-2-3. Simple as that, cuz!
But yo, want me to spoiler the ending for ya? Y’all ain’t beating me. The RoC Chaos Championship title belt is already mine, boy. All I gotta do is wait for them dudes fighting for a spot to lose to AK-14.
That shit be funny, at least… C’mon, y’all acting like the other foo’s stand a chance when it’s clear I’ma be grabbin’ that title along with y’alls teeth for myself.”

Tyler lets out a chuckle now and rubs his beard. He points at the camera and says the upcoming showing confidence.

Tyler Norton: “You been into some backyard wrestling shit, Boulder… And I respect you for that, son. You done did your job and made it to the big leagues, man. Congratulations… You made it!
But you gon’ be facing the mofo that comes straight from the streets… While you were tryna not get your fat-ass kicked in a poor pathetic excuse of a ring, I was tryna not get my neck cut open by some switchblade carryin’ snake, ya feel me?
This is real shit, Boulder… This pro-wrestling.
Ain’t no backyard.
I’ll take ya for a ride, Boulder. And that shit gon’ be painful for ya… When I lift yer heavy ass up, all you gone hear is the 1-2-3 count after I’m done givin’ ya some Reality Check.
I’ll show ya why they call me AK-14, homeboy… Damn, that’s gon’ be some tough job, I’ll at least give it up for ya. Gon’ have to work hard to stick my whole boot far up that gigantic ass.
Good luck, homie… You gone need it. Badly!”

Tyler finally resumes to his fishing. He picks up the rod and appears to be way calmer than earlier. Certainly, talking smack just like he did is a sort of a therapy to the man. The camera man; however, takes too long to realize that. Tyler turns to the guy and shouts.

Tyler Norton: “Fuck else do ya want, man!? Get the fuck outta here and let the homie do some fishin’, damn! Homeboy gots to eat, bro! We hungry… Always hungry!”

And so does the camera man. He backs away, still displaying Tyler patiently fishing. Camera then fades to black.

Boulder is about to enter his locker room when he notices a cameraman standing by. He walks over and motions the cameraman to begin rolling.

Boulder: "Shout out to all the fans out there, it's been sometime since you've last seen this sexy beast. Now I know your first instinct is going to touch yourself, but I urge you to resist. So ladies take your hands off your clit and dudes no stroking. Save it for another night."

Boulder smiles and begins to flex his arms. The cameraman just rolls his eyes.

Boulder: "I just had a few words before my match tonight. It's about my match last week against Po1ski. Let's just say he was a lucky man that those morons interfered on our match. If I had a few more seconds I would have easily broken out of that hold. Then I would have proceeds to beat your ass down to the ground and have given you the first mudslide."

Boulder motions the cameraman to lower the camera a bit. Boulder turns around and flexes his ass.

Boulder: "Now a few quick words for Tyler. You sure talk a lot of game but the truth is your just some bitch-ass jobber. But tonight I'm going to crush you. And this fat ass is going to be all over your face. So to everyone in the audience prepare yourself. Tonight I'm going to be debuting my finisher Mudslide! Boulder out!"

Boulder turns away from the camera and heads into his locker room.

VS

Jim Jackson: "Coming right up we have Boulder in his second match ever in ROC facing another established rookie in AK-14."

Brad Blood: "And this match should be another good one. We seen Boulder push Po1ski to the limit last show. Lets see how he handles AK-14.  What the?"

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel as the crowd boo loudly at the vice-general manager.

Marcus Troy:  "Before the match begins, I would like to bring forth to everyone's attention a little thing about the chaos token...  As you all know, Mr. Norton who will be fighting shortly holds a chaos token, a ticket that allows him to compete for the RoC Chaos Title once all four tokens have been doled out.  Well what you don't know is that every time an owner of a chaos token fights, that very token is put on the line like a title!  In fact if Mr. Norton should lose his match tonight via pinfall or submission his chaos token shall be won by his opponent Mr. Boulder."

A loud collective gasp comes from the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "This does make things more interesting...  Of course I do wish Mr. Norton luck in his match tonight...  Now that that's settled, take it away Ms. Aoi."

Marcus Troy walks to the back as Alice Aoi starts with the introductions...

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall and is for the RoC Chaos Token! Introducing first.. from Mississippi, weighing in at 237 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 1 inch tall.. Tyler 'AK-14' Norton!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 485 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 8 inches tall.. Boulder!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Here we go and keep in mind that AK-14's Chaos token is on the line here.."

Brad Blood: "AK proceeds to lock up with Boulder.."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder refuses to lock up and just shoves AK with all his might causing him to roll backwards all the way to the ropes."

Brad Blood: "AK-14 was caught off guard. He shakes it off, gets up and starts looking for a plan."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder is a dangerous man and also a danger to Norton's title shot plan."

Brad Blood: "Boulder does not wait longer and runs into AK with a huge clothesline!"

Jim Jackson: "Now Boulder runs to the ropes and comes back crashing on Tyler with a Big Splash."

Brad Blood: "Isn't he usually supposed to pin him now?"

Jim Jackson: "He is, but Boulder enjoys inflicting pain on his opponents from what I heard about him. He is a sadist of some sorts."

Brad Blood: "Boulder picks up AK-14 from the ground and slams him back down with a strong scoop slam. A scoop slam from such height is a lot worse than it seems."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder grabs AK-14 from the mat to bring him up on his feet again.. Tyler gets up and quickly lands a forearm to Boulder's face as an attempt to get back in control. And another one. And another one.. annnd another one."

Brad Blood: "AK-14 is fighting back as he knows he can't afford to lose his championship meal ticket tonight."

Jim Jackson: "Norton takes a few steps backwards and runs hitting Boulder with a big kick to the face causing Boulder to be staggered! Norton has an opening here!"

Brad Blood: "AK-14 smashes his elbow over Boulder's skull and positions Boulder's head underneath his armpit.. what is he going for here? No.. come on, man.. a SUPLEX? He will never do that to Boulder!"

Jim Jackson: "He is gonna give it a shot! Tyler tries lifting Boulder up to no avail as Boulder is one heavy dude. And Boulder reverses the suplex attempt into a suplex of his own."

Brad Blood: "Boulder picks up AK-14 who has suffered a lot of damage so far in this match and Irish whips him into the ropes, looking for his signature boot to the face."

Jim Jackson: "And Tyler rebounds leaping with all his weight into Boulder's mid-section! Spear! Followed by a rain of punches! He is yelling at Boulder to 'get fucked!' as he executes a signature move that he calls the.. well, 'F'd Up!'.. this man took Boulder down fast and furiously! Norton is no 500 pound man, but he is no twig either."

Brad Blood: "AK capitalizes and gets to work on Boulder's legs. He begins to kick and stomp them to make it harder for the big man to move around."

Jim Jackson: "Tyler is wrenching and bending Boulder's legs as if those are straws!"

Brad Blood: "Look at him now. Dropping a vicious elbow after elbow on Boulder's leg. He knows neutralizing the legs is his best plan."

Jim Jackson: "AK-14 turns Boulder around on his stomach and now has a hold of Boulder's ankle.. Ankle Lock! Grabbing the ankle and twisting it furiously! Making it's innovator proud with a solid execution of the brutal hold."

Brad Blood: "He has that thing locked in tight. We might see Boulder as another fallen victim to this move."

Jim Jackson: "What a flawless Ankle Lock! We are catching a glimpse of AK-14's forgotten technical side now."

Brad Blood: "Boulder is resisting the pain! He is in clear agony.."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder starts pulling himself to the ropes as AK still bends the ankle."

Brad Blood: "His ankle might give out at a moment's notice!"

Jim Jackson: "And Boulder reaches the ropes after what must feel like forever for him!"

Brad Blood: "AK releases the hold and Boulder uses the ropes for aid in getting up."

Jim Jackson: "Norton runs and kicks Boulder in the leg sweeping him back down to the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Tyler drags Boulder to the center of the ring and tries locking in a Figure 4!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder is fast to kick AK in the face before he gets the hold locked in to momentarily disable his offense. Boulder gets up and OH! Big headbutt to Norton! And now AK-14 responds with a headbutt of his own! Both men are loopy after that one."

Brad Blood: "AK's impact knocked him into the ropes and as he rebounds Boulder catches him with a massive boot to the head, but AK is still standing! He seems to be stunned!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder gains back composure and picks up Norton, just pressing him over his head before crashing him down into the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Uh oh.. Boulder is dragging AK-14 into the corner and is sitting him down at the bottom turnbuckle.. I heard terrible things about the move I fear he will do next.."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder starts kicking Norton in the head for the hell of it. He's mad and now he's just taunting Tyler."

Brad Blood: "Boulder steps closer and.. starts pulling his briefs down?! Good grief!"

Jim Jackson: "Children, cover those eyes! I see a full fat moon right now!"

Brad Blood: "AHH! Mudslide! Tyler is gonna get an ass to the face!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait! AK-14 gets on his knees and uppercuts Boulder right in the groin! A desperate low blow before the dreaded Mudslide connects! Boulder drops to the mat like a collapsing tree!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match as a result of disqualification... Boulder! But.. as this is a disqualification win and the rules of winning a Chaos token are the same as winning a title, still your holder of the Chaos token.. Tyler 'AK-14' Norton."

Jim Jackson: "And AK-14 hits a total desperation move on Boulder in order to retain his token.. he seems to be leaving the ring pleased with his technically successful defense. Boulder must be furious as he was so close to a getting PROPER win."

Brad Blood: "AK-14 doesn't seem so pleased to me! He had a grown man's bare ass inches from his face! A terrible thing to witness.. I'd do the same thing to avoid that fate!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Supreme 05/15/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 am

The somber lighting casts a humbling shadow over the shoulders of Thaddeus Rex as he stands alone in the backstage area of Ring of Chaos.

Thaddeus Rex: "The wheel turns slowly, once I was on top but as the axle slowly grinds, I find myself on the bottom. I thought it was my turn two weeks ago to once again rise to the top but as I rolled the dice, fate did not smile upon me. Congratulations on a well deserved win Supernatural, you've earned your chaos token."

Thaddeus Rex stands silently and takes a deep breath. He looks tired and worn but his eyes still burns with fire.

Thaddeus Rex: "If it was the old me, I would probably be raving and ranting, consumed with rage, finding excuses for my loss. I would be blaming my misfortune on imaginary foes and terrorizing management until I get what I want. If it was the old me... But no... I shall not be making any excuses because there isn't any. No rules was broken in that match, I lost, that's all there is to it, and that means only one thing for me. I shall begin once more, from the bottom if need be but I shall continue to fight."

Thaddeus Rex stares intensely as all signs of weakness disappear as the muscles in his shoulders suddenly goes taut.

Thaddeus Rex: "Yes, my fight is far from over here in Ring of Chaos, in fact I see a lot of paths open for me and one of those paths... The tag team division. As they say, maybe a change of scenery is needed, so after some thinking, I shall announce my interest in entering our tag division, so now the question you all ask is who shall be my partner? Who do I deem worthy stand by my side in my quest for tag team gold? Well there is only one man I see who is qualified to stand as my equal..."

T-Rex pauses for dramatic effect.

Thaddeus Rex: "NICOLAS DORN! A legend in his own right, I call upon you and ask... Will you be my tag partner? I do hope you get my message Nicolas. I shall be waiting for your reply..."

With that Thaddeus Rex walks off as the scene slowly fades to black.

Inside the locker room of Cecilia Christiansen, Erika Sonozaki and Paru can be seen sitting on the couch together.  Cecilia is sitting in a nearby chair, clearly waiting on Lexi Thorne's arrival, but watching Erika and Paru with mild curiosity.

Erika Sonozaki: "Alright honey, let's see how you do this time.  First up is an orange vs. a red apple."

Retrieving the two pieces of food from a nearby bag, Erika holds them in front of Paru.  In her right hand is the orange while her left holds the red apple.  Paru attempts to reach out and touch the foods, but Erika quickly pulls them away from her.

Erika Sonozaki: "Ah-ah-ah!  No cheating!"

Paru pouts for a moment as she stares hard at the two objects in Erika's hands.  After some intense studying, Paru points to the orange and makes a few hand gestures.

Paru: "This is lighter.  It is the orange."

Smiling, Erika nods her head.

Erika Sonozaki: "Good job!  Next we have a blueberry vs. a grape."

Erika snickers as she retrieves two blueberries from her bag and holds them in front of Paru.  Paru stares at the two blueberries with an expression of total confusion.  This confusion soon becomes frustration.  Paru lets out a whine as she makes a few frantic hand gestures.

Paru: "I can't tell the difference!  You know that I can't tell the difference!"

Paru's distress is finally too much for Cecilia, prompting her to speak up and ruin Erika's fun.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Those are both blueberries, Paru.  Erika, stop teasing the poor girl."

Looking betrayed, Paru takes advantage of Erika's momentary distraction, (frowning at Cecilia), and throws a pillow at Erika's head.  A soft pillow, it bounces off of Erika's head without doing much more than making her laugh.  Paru pouts, crosses her arms, and looks away from Erika.  Cecilia signs before speaking.

Cecilia Christiansen: "As soon as Lexi gets here, you two need to prepare for your match.  You two have another tag team contest against some rather disappointing competition, so this should prove itself to be a simple enough task."

Erika rolls her eyes at Cecilia's comments.

Erika Sonozaki: "Whatever.  We already know this will simply be a repeat of what happened at the last show.  Maybe you should worry about yourself tonight rather than focusing on us."

Hearing that, Cecilia gives a small laugh.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Cute.  We both know that I am always prepared, and tonight shall be no different.  It will hardly be a challenge to exit the ring tonight as the new Women's Champion."

Cecilia pauses for a moment to flick a lock of hair out of her face.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Samantha pays too much attention to her husband and will not be ready for this match.  Besides which, the only reason that she was able to defeat Lexi was your interference in the match.  She was handed the title, and now it is time for our faction to take it back."

Feeling content with herself, Cecilia readjusts in her seat before folding her hands on her knee and leaning forward.

Cecilia Christiansen: "My match isn't worth discussing any further.  It would seem, due to an interesting turn of events, that you and Lexi will have some new competition in the Tag Team division.  It would appear that the former World Heavyweight Champion Thaddeus Rex has thrown his proverbial hat into the ring.  His purported partner is of little concern, but Thaddeus himself may prove to be quite the issue.  Rex certainly possesses the strength and skill to be quite the roadblock..."

Leaning back into her chair, Cecilia lets out a "hmmm" as she begins to think of the best method for dealing with this new potential challenge.

Hearing that, Cecilia gives a small laugh.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Cute.  We both know that I am always prepared, and tonight shall be no different.  It will hardly be a challenge to exit the ring tonight as the new Women's Champion."

Cecilia pauses for a moment to flick a lock of hair out of her face.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Samantha pays too much attention to her husband and will not be ready for this match.  Besides which, the only reason that she was able to defeat Lexi was your interference in the match.  She was handed the title, and now it is time for our faction to take it back."

Feeling content with herself, Cecilia readjusts in her seat before folding her hands on her knee and leaning forward.

Cecilia Christiansen: "My match isn't worth discussing any further.  It would seem, due to an interesting turn of events, that you and Lexi will have some new competition in the Tag Team division.  It would appear that the former World Heavyweight Champion Thaddeus Rex has thrown his proverbial hat into the ring.  His purported partner is of little concern, but Thaddeus himself may prove to be quite the issue.  Rex certainly possesses the strength and skill to be quite the roadblock..."

Leaning back into her chair, Cecilia lets out a "hmmm" as she begins to think of the best method for dealing with this new potential challenge.

The scene opens backstage where Joe Jobber is in the middle of trying to explain the situation to his tag team partner.

Joe Jobber:  "Listen here my friend, do you understand when I say that even though we are fighting women, we musn't take them lightly?  Both Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne dismantled The Southern Gents two weeks ago, and quite easily too, why?  Because those two fools underestimated them.  We must not do the same mistake, both Erika and Lexi are dangerous competitors, they are hungry and they will do whatever it takes to get the win...  Hey are you listening to me?"

Joe Jobber shakes his partner by the shoulders trying to get his attention from whatever he was doing.

The Masked Moron seemed busy snapping his fingers when Joe Jobber shook him.  He slowly looks up and brings his hand up...

The Masked Moron:  "The boogy won't unstick from my fingers!"

It was then that Joe Jobber realized that his partner was not learning to snap but trying to flick a booger from his fingers, lost for words, Joe Jobber slumps his shoulders in defeat and hopes for the best as their match is coming up soon...

The lights go dark as "Shattered" by The Rolling Stones starts playing on the speakers as a mist rises from the top of the dimly lit entrance ramp.  With a whizzing sound a steel pipe slices through the mist as Lexi Thorne steps out from it.  With a smug look on her face Lexi walks down the ramp as the crowd pelt her with boos which she welcomes with open arms, which encourages more boos from the crowd.  She leaps unto the apron and enters the ring grabbing a mic in the process.

Lexi Thorne:  "Oh how I missed all this animosity, I should come out here more often."

Louder boos echo throughout the arena.

Lexi Thorne:  "I bet you are all wondering what I am doing out here tonight, why I even wasted my time to come out here to address you all?"

Lexi dodges the garbage that are being thrown into the ring from the crowd.

Lexi Thorne:  "Children, children, didn't your parents teach you not to litter?  I grew up on the streets and I know better.  Now onto why I came out here...  No, it's not because I missed you all...  I'm here to call out my partner for this evening, The Demon of Shirakawa, Erika Sonozaki!  You see, as everyone here in the building knows our issues with each other, it's no secret we do not like each other, but as you all saw two weeks ago...  We don't have to like each other to work well together.  The Southern Gents were easily dispatched, in fact we made them look like complete amateurs in the ring as will what would probably happen again tonight in our match against 2Kool4Skool."

Lexi begins chuckling...

Lexi Thorne:  "Now our win two weeks ago made me realize that between me and Erika, we can take on this pathetic excuse for a tag divisio.  So this is why I want to ask Erika out here tonight.  I want to make it official...  What do you say Erika?  How about it?"

Lexi waits to see if Erika will come out to answer her call.

After a few seconds, Erika Sonozaki steps out and onto the stage with a microphone in her hand.

Erika Sonozaki: "You're right, Lexi, we don't have to be best friends to be a tag team, especially in this weak division.  We've already proved that the quality of the division leaves a lot to be desired... it would be foolish of us to miss the opportunity before us.  Or, at least, that is what Cecilia would say."

Erika sighs and rubs the back of her neck, showing how "excited" she is to be competing in the tag team division.

Erika Sonozaki: "Cecilia wants me to team with you, so team with you I will.  It will certainly make Cecilia happy to see us rip through the division and claim the Tag Team Championships.  So Lexi, I agree."

A grin appears on Lexi's face...

Lexi Thorne:  "Looks like this is the beginning of a great partnership...  Look out Ring of Chaos, we are about to re-invent the tag team division."

The crowd looks on as Lexi exits the ring and walks up towards Erika, she then offers her hand which Erika accepts to seal the deal.

&

VS

&

Jim Jackson:  "Two weeks ago, Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne made quick work of The Southern Gents, this week they go against 2Kool4Skool, will they be able to finish this team as fast as they did their opponents two weeks ago or was their win last time a fluke?"

Brad Blood:  "Well these two ladies should not be underestimated, they are pretty dangerous, in fact I would say that 2Kool4Skool may be out of their league."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 387 pounds, the team of ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen.  In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia.  After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

The lights go dark as "Shattered" by The Rolling Stones starts playing on the speakers as a mist rises from the top of the dimly lit entrance ramp.  Walking through the mist with a steel pipe in hand, Lexi Thorne walks down the entrance ramp cockily as the crowd boo loudly.  She ignores the loud boos and leaps up the apron and spitting the gum in her mouth towards the crowd before entering the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 440 pounds, the team of Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron...  2KOOL4SKOOL!"

Fountain of Wayne's "Too Cool For School" starts playing on the speakers as Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron springs forth from the back.  With Joe Jobber leading the way, The Masked Moron follows as both wrestlers enter the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  It's Erika Sonozaki and Joe Jobber starting off for their respective teams!  Right off the bat Erika takes Joe down with a dropkick!  Jobber rolls back to his feet but a stiff clothesline from Sonozaki takes him down once more.  Irish whip sends Joe Jobber towards the ropes...  Back body drop sends Jobber flying!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Joe is not able to even put up any offence against The Demon of Shirakawa.  Tag between Erika and Lexi!  Lexi storms in...  Big knee to the gut catches Joe!  Arm drag sends Jobber to the canvas followed by a kick to his back!  Snapmare by Lexi!  Now she goes for a sleeper hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Sleeper hold locked in!  Lexi Thorne is attempting to put Joe Jobber to sleep... No! Jobber manages to get back up to his feet...  Jawbreaker!  What a counter by Joe Jobber.  Jobber picks Lexi up... Body slam!  Jobber for a leg drop, Thorne rolls away at the last moment!  Lexi gets back to her feet...  Big knee to the gut stops Jobber in his tracks.  Lungblower by Thorne!  She goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Jobber gets a shoulder up!  Lexi goes for a tag...  Double Irish whip sends Joe to the ropes...   Double discus clothesline almost decapitates Joe!  Erika goes to work throwing brutal punches down on Jobber's head!  She goes for the cover."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Once again Joe Jobber gets a shoulder up, he reaches out to his partner...  Erika Sonozaki pulls him back out of reach!  Big knee to the spine by Sonozaki.  Erika pulls Jobber up...  Suplex!  Nicely done.  Erika once again tags in her partner.  Lexi Thorne with a knee drop right on Jobber's chest!  She goes for the cover..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Joe manages to get a shoulder up once more.  Lexi pulls him up...  Gutwrench suplex!   Joe staggers to his feet...  Irish whip by Lexi sends Jobber crashing to the corner!  Lexi Thorne sees her opponent laying in the corner, she charges in and leaps up in the air before landing and stomping away on her opponent's chest multiple times while clinging on to the top rope executing a rib-cracking Rain of Thornes!  Lexi hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Joe Jobber manages to kick out!  Lexi Thorne goes for the tag!  She picks Jobber up in a full nelson hold...  Big right by Erika Sonozaki takes Jobber down!  Good tag work by Erika and Lexi, frequent tagging keeps both of them fresh and well rested.  Erika lifts Joe into a fireman's carry before throwing them into the air.  As Jobber lands on his feet, Erika catches him on the jaw with a superkick!  Demon Strike!  Joe Jobber crumples to the canvas!  Erika for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Impressive!  Joe Jobber still manages to get a shoulder up!  So far this match has been one sided, Jobber really needs to get a tag.  Erika lifts Joe up on her shoulders...  Wait!  Jobber grabs on to the ropes and pulls himself down!  Big right from Erika...  Joe ducks down and leaps towards The Masked Moron's outstretched arms...  He gets a tag!  The Masked Moron leaps into the ring!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Masked Moron charges towards Erika Sonozaki...  And eats Sonozaki's boots!   The Masked Moron gets back up to his feet but an elbow strike stuns him!  Big uppercut by Erika keeps The Masked Moron at bay....   Erika Sonozaki lifts The Masked Moron onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack before pushing The Masked Moron forward and sitting down, driving The Masked Moron's head first into the mat!   DEMONED AWAY!  Sonozaki for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Joe slips into the ring to save his partner but gets speared by Lexi!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Once again Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne showed us that they can work together as a cohesive unit.  It looks like these girls are here to shake up the tag team division."

Brad Blood:  "Seems that way Jim, looks like Erika and Lexi is becoming a force to be reckoned with, if this keeps up, they may have a shot at those tag titles."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon May 16, 2016 5:49 am

Brad Blood:  "Does it chafe when you rub it?  Is it a rough patch?  Well worry no more!  Introducing MOIST!"

Brad Blood:  "Prepare to make it silky smooth!"

Jim Jackson:  "Sigh..."

A Philippine flag stands in the backdrop as the wrestler known as The Filipino Fighter stands proudly with a grin that covers half his face.  Mandy Rigma looks intensely at the camera and begins to speak.

Mandy Rigma:  "An opportunity has presented itself, an opportunity to win a chaos token, a ticket to win the newly unveiled RoC Chaos Title.  Now it does seem that I have done something right, impressed the right person that I was bequeathed this chance to do battle for a chaos token.  I must admit that hardcore matches are not my specialty but that shall not deter me from doing my best and winning that token tonight.  I know what is at stake and I know who I am going up against..."

Mandy Rigma pauses to loosen his neck and shoulders before continuing.

Mandy Rigma:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones and Po1ski...  Two very imposing figures who definitely have the advantage in size, yet this is not the first time I fought fighters bigger than I am.  It will be a challenge for sure but my forefathers have faced much grimmer odds and come up on top and so shall I.  In the face of adversity, the Filipino fighting spirit shall shine brightly.  I may be the underdog but that doesn't mean that I shall be the loser.  Just as Jack defeated the giant, just as David fell Goliath, The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma shall take down two titans."

The Filipino Fighter pumps his fist up in the air and walks off as the scene slowly fades.

The camera fades in to reveal the clinic. As the camera pans, the frame shows a few superstars standing about, taping various injuries and placing braces or pads on joints. The camera stops when it reaches one of the clinic's beds. Sitting straight up, the Polish Freight Train Po1ski is having his ribs tended to by Dr. Billie Holliday. She is wrapping a compression bandage around Po1ski's midsection. There are stitches above Po1ski's right eye.

Po1ski: "I think if you wrapped that bandage any tighter, you'll fracture any ribs that aren't already broken."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Hey, if you don't like it, have someone else tend to you. You shouldn't even be here, you should still be in the hospital after those savages laid waste to you two weeks ago."

Po1ski: "I've had my ass kicked many a-time, and I've always came back better than ever. Few new scars here and there, but always better."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Yeah, like I haven't heard that tired line thrown about every week. You know I could lose my license for even clearing you tonight. Your ribs look like they've been through a wood chipper and those stitches above your eye haven't healed properly. I just don't understand it, then again you big guys always have an ego."

Dr. Billie Holliday finishes wrapping the bandages around Po1ski's torso. She then applies a few layers of tape to hold the bandage in place.

Po1ski: "I'm not asking you to understand, Doc. To be honest, I have no idea what keeps me going. Maybe it's pride, maybe something else. But I don't back down from a fight. It's just in my blood, can't help it."

The doctor gives an exhausted sigh after Po1ski's last comment.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Boy you sure are full of cliche lines today. What're you gonna say next, that you're gonna get those goons back for what they did to you? That they don't know who they messed with? Or how 'bout -"

Po1ski: "Alright I get it. I'm a walking cliche. But that doesn't mean that my words aren't true. I'm coming for them all. Gus, Rafik and I are gonna make sure that Marcus Troy's goons are gone for good."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "I know my role around here is doctor and not booker, but don't you have a hardcore triple threat match tonight with a chaos token on the line? Shouldn't you be a little more worried about that?"

Po1ski: "Well I guess you could say that you should know your role and shut yo-"

Dr. Billie Holliday immediately holds one hand up, and covers her face with the other. A look of annoyed exhaustion comes across her face.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "No. Just...no..."

Po1ski: "Sorry. But of course, I have to focus on tonight's match. Chaos tokens are valuable nowadays, and winning tonight's match could be huge. And it's a hardcore match. Having no rules to hold me down, I'm going to show Mandy Rigma that I'm the big dog in town. I'd mention about how I'm going to kick the hell outta La Màscara Sin Pantalones, but that's just same shit, different day. However, with foreign objects involved tonight, I can't let him steal a victory from me. All the more reason I need to be 100%."

Dr. Billie Holliday let's a laugh slip, and then quickly covers her mouth. She tries to regain her composure, but there is still laughter in her eyes. Po1ski raises an inquisitive eyebrow.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Sorry, but you are faaaaaar from 100%. In fact if we had to put your overall health on a grade scale, I think your mommy and daddy would be upset when they saw your report card."

The doctor tries her best to not laugh at her own terrible joke.

Po1ski: "Sick burn, doc. But as a fighter I've learned to fight when I'm a little banged up. I'm not gonna let Entropy and the Big Uglies ruin a great opportunity for me tonight. But make no mistake, they haven't seen the last of me. In fact, I might just pay Entropy a little visit during his match tonight. Just as a little 'thank you' for ruining my match last show."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Are you sure you want to do that? Last time you and Entropy were in the same ring together...well you ended up here."

Po1ski: "Don't take me for a fool, doc. I always think one step ahead. And I will make sure that I have a little back up with me just in case things get out of hand."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Well, this bed is already reserved for you for when your awful plan gets the rest of your ribs broken."

Po1ski: "Funny doc...."

The camera fades to black, and then switches to the next segment of the show.

The camera fades in as the audience sees a man running on the treadmill. 'Renegade's of Funk' by Rage Against the Machine is blasting throughout the gym. He is all alone wearing a blue pair of gym shorts, black and red shoes and a backwards NY Yankee's hat. As the runner breathes in and out, the audience sees the well defined muscles of this behemoth. As the camera zoom's in, the behemoth steps off the treadmill. He grabs a water bottle and towel. He rubs himself off with the towel and takes a big swig from the water bottle.

Supernatural: "After missing a few weeks to energize myself, I come back to wrestle in a triple threat match for a chaos token. As many of you may know this chaos token is for a new title. I was shocked to see that the improvements I made outside the ring paid such dividends so quickly. I wrestled Thaddeus Rex who is a powerhouse."

Supernatural: "As many of you know, Thaddeus Rex has a reputation of being a brutal wrestler in the ring and not one to back down. Like myself Jackson Cain is an up and comer. To win in a hardcore match against these two is a honor. An honor not to be taken lightly."

Supernatural: "But one I so righteously deserve. I am battle hardened veteran of the squared circle. I have trained with many people over the years and have fought battles of epic proportions. Take my debut match against Po1ski."

Supernatural: "We saw one of the most physical matches this federation has ever seen. It was a blood bath and brawl that we could be proud of. It was a losing battle but never the less, it was a match for the record books."

Supernatural: "This week, Po1ski is going for a chaos token as well. He will be in a match similar to mine. I hope he wins. Not because I like him or respect him. Because I don't. I want him to win so I can kick his ass for the first loss he has handed me here. I have seen his work in other federations and I think I have his number. But we shall see. A triple threat hardcore match is not an easy match to win."  

Supernatural walks off the treadmill towards the back. Their is a boxing ring in the middle of the gym. Along side it is a man holding up boxing gloves. He puts them on Supernatural's hands as the scene fades to black.

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket and he is holding a microphone. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. GHe is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and hands him over a microphone, before going away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Gus: "So, as it seems tonight no match for us. It's sad. I don't even remember, what was my last time having a proper match overhere, but nevermind, it's cool. We have some more time for practice. And I think we're gonna need all the practice we can get, in order to face those dead guys. And we HAVE to kick their asses. We can't let those living dead minions of Marcus Troy, to get our titles. We have to fight for the safety of humanity. If we don't stop them, from taking over Earth, who will? But, most of all, we've got to fight for us. It's a matter of pride. They attacked us and Polski. They tried to make us feel scared, but I don't think the managed to do this. Apparently not us, but I'm pretty sure, that the Polish Freight Train only feels anger. And so are we. We need to get some revenge. We need to strike them back. Hard. No mercy. We need to make them go back to their zombie mothers crying like two little zombie babies."

The fans go wild.

Gus: "The thing is that I still can't understand all this shit. Zombies! Really? Motherfucking zombies. Like couldn't you find an other crazier way to play your stupid power games. Like man, "What kind of sorcery is this?". Did you really htought this was a good idea? But, anyway I think my man Rafik has a lot of things to say about all those crazy stuff."

Camera turns to Rafik Arfha and everybody awaits for him to speak.

Rafik Arfah holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Rafik Arfah: "Gus pretty much summed it well. Sooner or later, we will have to fight those freak-a-zoids. When that day comes, best believe we will come as prepared as we can. Me and Gus have worked hard to get these titles and we won't be letting them go without a proper fight. We are The Slayers. And what did we do to all those people who were put in our path? We SLAYED them. Where are they now? Exactly.. "

Rafik readjusts the tag title on his shoulder.

Rafik Arfah: "Wanna know how I feel about the idea of facing two zombies on steroids? Simple. Like Marshall Bruce Mathers the third once said on a record. I'm not afraid. Gus isn't afraid. We are not afraid!"

The ROC fans cheer their favorite duo and their display of courage.

Rafik Arfah: "Now I just wanna say something to Po1ski, I know last week you accepted our offer to join forces in order to defeat the monsters we face.. and at that same show when you were attacked.. Gus and I weren't there to help."

Rafik sighs.

Rafik Arfah: "We apologize for that. We left the arena right after our segment as we had no match. We saw the attack as we were driving back to our hotel on our bus.. we thought our attack on them bought us some times and we won't hear from them for a while. I guess we were wrong.."

Rafik shakes his head in shame.

Rafik Arfah: "I know this isn't a good start to our alliance, but we give our word that next time when shit hits the fan, you will not have to face those three by yourself. We promise."

Rafik lowers his microphone to let Gus speak now.

Gus: "Yeah, Rafik I totally agree with what you said. And Polski, you should know, from now on we will be ready to help you with those zombies anytime."

Gus: "At last, I have some words to adress to Mr. Alexander Melchiott. You know, all these things with the Storm Riders, have made me to put aside the contendership of the World Title. Honestly, the protection of the world is nore important than a title. So FOR THE TIME BEING and only, I won't try to cash it in."

Gus starts smirking.

Gus: "Of course, I may be bluffing. Who truly knows my intensions? It's on your hand to decide, fi I'm telling the truth or not."

Gus drops the microphone on the mat and we can see an evil and malevolent grin. Camera fades out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon May 16, 2016 6:01 am

VS

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Here we are again, another match for the fabled Chaos Token, a ticket to battle for the RoC Chaos Title."

Brad Blood:  "We have La Máscara Sin Pantalones versus Mandy Rigma versus Po1ski...  This will be an interesting match, three men with different styles of fighting.  Who will walk away with the Chaos Token tonight?  Take it away Alice!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat hardcore match scheduled for one fall and is for a RoC Chaos Token!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 269 pounds, hailing from Toluca, Mexico...  Campeón Humilde y Luchador Honorable de México...  LA MÁSCARA SIN PANTALONES!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds, hailing from Mactan, Cebu, Philippines, The Filipino Fighter...  MANDY RIGMA!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag.  With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other..  Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing in at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland, The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Mandy Rigma quickly goes for a weapon and picks up a pair of arnis stick!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones grabs a hockey stick while The Polish Freight Train decides to stay with his fists!  La Máscara charges in towards Po1ski and swings the hockey stick!  Po1ski catches it and breaks the hockey stick with his forearms!  Three straight punches into La Máscara's chest sends the Mexican back but Rigma is on the move!  Springboard double arnis strike barely misses as Po1ski manages to dodge!"

Brad Blood:  "Close call there, those arnis sticks look deadly.  I heard they are deadly melee weapons used in the Philippines that even Bruce Lee himself learned due to their effectiveness."

Jim Jackson:  "High kick by The Filipino Fighter grazes the side of Po1ski's head sending him reeling!  Here comes La Máscara sin Pantalones with a clothesline...  Oh!  Po1ski gets taken down!  Mandy Rigma swings low and takes La Máscara's leg from under him!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn!  Mandy is deadly with those sticks!  He may have a chance right the...  SPEAR BY PO1SKI ALMOST BREAKS MANDY IN HALF!  Ooh!  I guess I spoke too soon!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones breaks the pinfall.  Po1ski gets up and gets kicked in the gut!  DDT plants The Polish Freight Train...  Mandy Rigma staggers to his feet, Irish whip sends him to the ropes...  Clothesline by La Máscara misses as The Filipino Fighter ducks down!  Rigma off the ropes...  Springboard dropkick sends La Máscrara reeling!  Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride.  La Máscara goes down and Rigma hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara kicks out at two!  Rigma gets back up to his feet, looks like he's favoring his ribs, probably from when Po1ski speared him earlier...  AND HE GETS SPEARED AGAIN BY PO1SKI!!!  The force of the spear not only knocked him down it also made his skid under the ropes and fall to the outside!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski gets clocked from behind by La Máscara Sin Pantalones and is sent to the ropes...  Clothesline sends Po1ski over the top rope and into the outside landing on top of Mandy Rigma!  La Máscara gets some distance and runs, he leaps over the ropes and flips in mid-air...  Centón to the outside takes Po1ski out!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Mandy is crawling towards the steel railings, he uses it to pull himself up...  Big right hook by La Máscara rocks The Filipino Fighter!  La Máscara leaps to the apron and then up the top of the ring post...  He takes aim...  He leaps for his signature crossbody Plancha...  "

THWACK!!!

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "MANDY RIGMA SOMEHOW PULLS A CHAIR FROM THE CROWD AND USES IT TO INTERCEPT LA MÁSCARA SIN PANTALONES IN MID-AIR!  Po1ski staggers to his feet!  Rigma thrust the chair into his gut bending him over!  Rigma with the chair raised high..."

THWACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "Right at the back of the head!  Po1ski goes down!  Rigma pulls La Máscara up and rolls him back into the ring...  He leaps into the apron...  andy Rigma leaps unto the ropes using it to launch himself where he spins his body in a corkscrew before bringing his leg down into his opponent's neck executing an exhilarating Katarungan right on La Máscara!  Mandy goes for the cover!  Is it enough to win the chaos token?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones hangs on!  Mandy Rigma leaps to the top turnbuckle...  Po1ski sneaks up behind him and shoves him off the top!  Rigma flips and lands on his feet!  Po1ski enters back into the ring...  Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride, Po1ski goes down!  Rigma hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski kicks out at two!  Mandy pulls himself up and notices La Máscara beginning to rise...  Shining wizard from The Filipino Fighter takes the masked wrestler down once more!  Mandy tries to get up but falls to one knee clutching his side...  Looks like the two spears from Po1ski is taking it's toll."

Jim Jackson:  "I won't be surprised if he is suffering from cracked ribs Brad.  Po1ski is rising back up to his feet...  Mandy Rigma sucks it in and pulls himself back up despite the pain...  Enzuigiri by Rigma... No!  Blocked by Po1ski and countered with a Right Overhand Punch!  Rigma is sent to the ropes and bounces back...  Right into Po1ski's arms...  Po1ski hauls him up on his shoulders...  Samoan Drop!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Close one there but Mandy somehow gets his shoulders up!  Though it is clear that he's at the end of his rope.  How much longer can he hang on?  Po1ski pulls Mandy up but The Filipino Fighter is putting up a fight...  Po1ski with an uppercut knocks him silly!"

DING!!!

Jim Jackson:  "OH!  LA MÁSCARA SIN PANTALONES ATTACKS PO1SKI FROM BEHIND WITH THE RING BELL!  While both Mandy Rigma and Po1ski were busy with each other, La Máscara slips out and grabbed the bell!  Po1ski is down on the canvas!   La Máscara swings at Rigma but The Filipino Fighter dodges and counters with a spinning kick sending the bell out of La Máscara's hand!"

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara with a lariat attempt...  No!  Mandy ducks low and counters with an enzuigiri sending him to the ropes!  Mandy charges in...  La Máscara ducks down and pulls the top rope down with him...  RIGMA FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND FALLS TO THE OUTSIDE!  Po1ski begins to stir..."

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones charges towards Po1ski but a spinning elbow from The Polish Freight Train stuns him!  La Máscara staggers back to the ropes.  Po1ski moves in, La Máscara throws a punch!  Po1ski grabs La Máscara Sin Pantalones' wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage.  Oh!  Beautifully done!  Po1ski for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara still gets a shoulder up at the last moment!  This time Po1ski is going for a submission!  He locks in a camel clutch!  La Máscara is in trouble!  Wait!  Mandy with a dropkick from behind sends Po1ski falling forward!"

Jim Jackson:  "Mandy Rigma leaps to the ropes with a springboard crossbody...  Right on target!  Po1ski gets taken down but he pushes The Filipino Fighter off him quickly!  Rigma rolls to his feet and goes for a spinning wheel kick...  Po1ski manages to block it but is sent to the corner!"

Brad Blood:  "Mandy charges towards Po1ski...  Po1ski leaps out of the way and Rigma hits the ring post shoulders first!  La Máscara sneaks up behind Po1ski and rolls him up!  Will La Máscara steal the win?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Po1ski kicks out!  Big lariat by La Máscara Sin Pantalones takes Po1ski down!  La Máscara climbs up to the top turnbuckle...  He leaps...  TOPE MISSES!  Po1ski rolls away at the last moment and La Máscara crashes and burns!  Po1ski picks La Máscara Sin Pantalones up on his shoulders...  Samoan Drop!  Po1ski hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait Mandy Rigma has somehow leapt up to the top turnbuckle, he leaps, POLSKI ROLLS AWAY!  Mandy Rigma flips 630 degrees forward before landing on La Máscara Sin Pantalones executing a revolutionizing Filipino Revolution!   Po1ski waits for Mandy Rigma to get up, and then hits him with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick."

Jim Jackson:  "Mandy Rigma falls out of the ring with the force of the Teep Kick!  Po1ski hooks La Máscara Sin Pantalones' leg!"

Brad Blood:  "This could be it!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and winning the Chaos Token, The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a match!  Until the end of the match all three men kept us at the edge of our seats but The Polish Freight Train ran away with the prize tonight!"

Brad Blood:  "You can say that again, the match could have really gone either way but tonight the best man won.  Po1ski is celebrating inside the ring and...  What the?!  THE WHITE WALKERS HAVE ENTERED THE RING!  WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?!  GREY WOLFE AND WHITEMANE ARE BEATING DOWN ON PO1SKI!  OH NO!  IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT TO BITE INTO PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "WAIT!  GUS AND RAFIK ARFAH HAS COME TO THE RESCUE!  THE SLAYERS SLIP INTO THE RING WITH STEEL PIPES AND SWINGS AWAY AT THE WHITE WALKERS!  They manage to send The White Walkers packing but I doubt this will be the end of their battle..."

Brad Blood:  "Before we go on, a few words from one of our sponsors!

Jim Jackson:  "*GROAN~!*"

Brad Blood:  "Introducing the new energy drink that is deliciously sweet!  Be prepared to be amazed by the refreshing new taste of..."

Brad Blood:  "It's 100% outrageously good!"

Greeting the camera is the RoC World Heavyweight Championship, which is currently strewn over a chair.  Alexander Melchiott paces back and forth behind the chair, clearly very agitated.

Alexander Melchiott: "This is ridiculous!  This whole place is ridiculous!"

Putting a hand to his temple, Melchiott takes a few deep breaths as he mulls over the recent occurrences in Ring of Chaos.

Alexander Melchiott: "A new title?  Really Morrison?  You decide to introduce this right after I am crowned the Heavyweight Champion?  Are you trying to kill my title run?  This only takes the focus off of me and my championship!  I'm the Franchise!  I'm the Brand!"

Yelling out those words, Melchiott kicks the chair over, sending the Heavyweight Championship tumbling to the floor.  An angry Melchiott directs his attention to the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "You!  Listen up!  You'll suffice as a conduit to Lee Morrison and the rest of the morons in this place.  You are going to stand there and record this like the good little boy you are as I air my grievances.  The Chaos Title is a sham and should never have been introduced.  This place is struggling to get people to care about its Lightweight division while the Women's division has been nearly completely forgotten about.  Oh?  Cecilia is getting a title shot?  How interesting!  Pray tell me what she did to earn it?  Nothing?  Fantastic!  And the champ is who?  Exactly."

Melchiott shakes his head in disapproval.

Alexander Melchiott: "This new belt will be an anchor that will plunge deep into the depths of the ocean of obscurity!  Now, moving past that, it would seem things are getting "weird".  We apparently have some sort of apparition that has "graced" Ring of Chaos with its presence.  And it seems to have murdered two wrestlers... this is actually pretty funny because I didn't even know the Storm Riders still had a job here, but the point remains that Troy is the Blight I warned of.  I told everyone that Troy's existence would only lead to the death of Ring of Chaos; it was only a matter of time.  As we watch the fires ignite, one has to wonder where Lee Morrison is?  What is he doing as his company is being run into the ground?  Marcus Troy has free rein around here, and yet two undercard wrestlers are punished for Bakla being pulled off of the apron in a match?  Really?  Does nobody else see how absolutely asinine this situation is?"

Despite the obvious anger he holds for the situation, Melchiott cannot help but to laugh at his own question.

Alexander Melchiott: "Of course they don't, because they're all fucking idiots!"

The "jovial" mood is quickly cut as Melchiott spits those words out.

Alexander Melchiott: "And now Entropy has somehow "earned" himself a title shot.  After months of rampaging around this place like a spoiled little brat throwing a temper tantrum, he now has the chance to become the champion.  What exactly did Entropy do to earn this title match?  Please, enlighten me.  Assuming I gave my former contenders any iota of respect, how did Entropy pass them in the queue?  Did Entropy defeat Ray Kamaura or anyone else of note?  The answer is no.  Entropy has done NOTHING to deserve this title match.  This match is a farce, no, this whole company is a farce!  This is a rotting husk that never should have seen the light of day!  So let me tell you what is going to happen tonight."

Snatching the World Heavyweight Championship off of the floor, Melchiott holds it in front of the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "I'm going to walk down to that ring as the Champion.  Entropy, Troy's "unbeatable" monster, will shamble to the ring like the big dumb idiot that he is.  The bell will ring.  Of course, your fantastic and charming champion will outsmart Troy's pet and be well on his way to win the match, only for Troy to send out the White Walkers in a vain attempt to steal this belt from me.  Here's the thing though -- I'm the best.  I'm the Reflection of Perfection, baby!  So there's no more playful Alexander.  I'm going to take Troy's best and shove it straight up his ass.  Then, I'm going to take my title and walk out of this arena as your champion.  And that, that's not a prediction -- it's a prophecy."

Melchiott slings the championship over his shoulder.  His cold, steady gaze remains locked onto the camera as the picture fades.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, Samantha King shall be defending her title against Cecilia Christiansen."

Brad Blood:  "Well it's the veteran against the rising star in this match, will Samantha King be able to hold on to her title against our little Princess?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first the challenger, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Domrémy-la-Pucelle, France, The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC...  CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with a parasol out. Carrying the parasol, Cecilia leisurely walks down to the ring. Arriving at the ring, Cecilia folds in her parasol and sets it by the steel steps before climbing onto the apron and entering the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 135 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, she is your current and reigning RoC Women's Champion, The Morrigan...  SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's The Other Side begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and...

Jim Jackson:  "Hold on!  That's not Samantha King!"

Brad Blood:  "IT'S ALLISTER KING IN DRAG!  HE'S DRESSED UP LIKE HIS WIFE?!  Just what is he doing?!  He doesn't think that will fool anyone doesn't he?"

Jim Jackson:  "Cecilia Christiansen just walked over...  SHE JUST KICKED SAMAN...  I MEAN ALLISTER IN THE NUTS!  CECILIA IS NOW STOMPING ON ALLISTER'S JEWELS!"

Brad Blood:  "I wouldn't blame her Cecilia came out ready to fight for the RoC Women's title and what she got was Allister in drag!  Ooh!  Cecilia continues her brutal assault on Allister's manhood!  Allsiter is foaming on the mouth!"

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been deemed as a no contest due to an unauthorized replacement!"

Jim Jackson:  "Uh-oh, looks like the crowd ain't happy..."

Crowd:  "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Brad Blood:  "Where the heck is Samantha?  Why is Allister here?"

Jim Jackson:  "I don't know but it looks like Allister King is paying dearly for his stunt.  Cecilia just exited the ring as The King of Fools lay twitching in the middle of the ring.  I think Boy Bakla ain't the only transsexual in Ring of Chaos anymore..."

Brad Blood:  "I hope Samantha wasn't looking to have children in the future, if she is, she may need a sperm donor..."

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium begins to play at the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back.

Lee Morrison:  "Whoa whoa whoa!  Hold it right there!  This is unacceptable!  Since it looks like Samantha King decided to make a joke of this match and send in her husband in a title match, I have no choice but to STRIP her of the title!  Why?  Because not only did she not take her title reign seriously, she has also failed to defend her title!  Thus starting the next show, I shall be announcing a new tournament for the RoC Women's Title!"

The crowd gasps and applauds at the decision of the general manager.

Lee Morrison:  "You have no one to blame for this but your husband Mrs. King..."

With that, Lee Morrison disappears to the back as the crowd cheers on.

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel to the massive sound of boos echoing throughout the arena. With nothing but indifference, Troy pulls lights a cigar and adjusts his tie as the looming form of the embodiment of chaos Entropy seemingly materializes behind him. Noticeably Troy has what looks to be an odd looking amulet around his neck as he takes a few steps forward, in an instant flanking him are the men who were used to be known as Capt. Sebastian Wolfe and Vilkas Whitemane, The Storm Riders. Now they are nothing but soulless vessels doing the bidding of Marcus Troy. The crowd grows silent at the eerie sight of the men making their way down the ramp and into the ring. Troy grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Marcus Troy: "Earlier tonight, Alexander Melchiott accused me of a lot of things. Included in his long tirade is how everyone who is getting a title shot tonight is not deserving of it! That how I was a BLIGHT to Ring of Chaos. In fact what's lacking is that he just blatantly comes out and tells everyone that I abuse my authority. Well guess what?! Guilty as charged! I am a blight, I am poison and I am abusing my authority, why? BECAUSE I CAN! I never pretended otherwise Alexander, I never pretended that I am a good authority figure, not like you... You see I may be an abusive son of a bitch but I am not one thing... I am not a hypocrite like you. Melchiott thinks that holding the title gives him the same sway he did when he was a vice-general manager... But unfortunately all he can do now is bark."

Troy chuckles as the crowd begins to boo again, ignoring them he continues on.

Marcus Troy: "You know Alexander, your anti-authority schtick is getting waaay old. Your one of those employees that will never ever be happy unless you are your own boss. Boo hoo hoo! It's about time you realize that sometimes it pays better to be a good employee and tonight, Entropy shall stamp out all and every defiant bone in your body. You say Entropy doesn't deserve the title shot? Well I beg to differ, Entropy has won convincingly in every match he has been in. You say he hasn't battled Ray Kamaura? Well his number shall come up sooner or later, just not tonight because tonight, YOUR number is up. Just like how you desperately tried to cling into power when you were a VGM, tonight you are desperately trying to cling on to that title that frankly you ARE going to lose. Of course I know the futility of asking you to just vacate that belt, I know your ego won't allow you to. You are doing nothing but just prolong the inevitable. Entropy shall take that gold from your waist and oh I do expect you to cry foul and throw your usual tantrum, so tell you what, tonight's title match, if anyone interferes, then you automatically retain the title."

Marcus Troy grins smugly and chuckles under his breath.

Marcus Troy: "You see, Entropy doesn't need any help to destroy you Alexander. He is the complete package, the ultimate embodiment of chaos that shall sweep through Ring of Chaos. So cherish the time you have left with the RoC World Title, for when the night closes and comes to an end, you shall be relinquishing that title to the most deserving wrestler here in RoC... ENTROPY!"

Troy ends his speech and throws the mic to the ground as the crowd begins to boo again. "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing once more on the speakers as Marcus Troy exits the ring followed by his goons.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "And here we have the main event of the evening, Alexander Melchiott shall be defending his title against the Monster Entropy."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget that if someone interferes, Melchiott gets to retain the title."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the RoC World Championship! Introducing first, standing in at six feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Principality of Monaco, he is your current and reigning RoC World Champion... Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, the challenger, standing in at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle, The Embodiment of Chaos... ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd. Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Entropy slowly walks towards the champion, like a predator stalking its prey. Alexander Melchiott quickly circles around the monster throwing low leg kicks in the process. Melchiott is being cautious, he knows he has the speed advantage and is capitalizing on it. Entropy tries to grab the champ but Alexander so far has been able to duck out of danger."

Brad Blood: "Alexander knows that one small mistake will cost him the title. Troy looks on from ringside grinning widely, he's probably thinking that it's all just a matter of time..."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Melchiott off the ropes, springboard crossbody... No! Entropy catches him and hauls him up over his head... Wait! Melchiott somehow slips free and lands behind Entropy! Entropy swings with a spinning backfist but Melchiott ducks and rolls away!"

Brad Blood: "Close call for Melchiott right there. The question now is what strategy will Melchiott employ? Melchiott leaps to the top turnbuckle... Missile dropkick connects but it has minimal effect on the monster! Alexander quickly rolls away once more. Looks like the champ needs to pull out more tricks from his bag if he wants to make a dent on Entropy."

Jim Jackson: "The champ charges towards Entropy, Entropy tries to grab him but he avoids Entropy's grasp and slides through between the monster's legs! Double axe handle to Entropy's back Entropy with a spinning back elbow, Melchiott dodges and counters with an enzuigiri! Entropy is still standing!"

Brad Blood: "Things does not look good for the champ there. Alexander hits the ropes to gain some momentum, Entropy shoots, Melchiott leaps over him and over the top rope! Senton splash on Marcus Troy outside! Alexander just took out Troy! Entropy screams in anger! What a strategy!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy exits the ring and begins to chase the champ! The ref signals for them to bring the action back into the ring! Alexander Melchiott leaps to the apron and then to the ropes... Springboard moonsault towards Entropy... NO! Entropy catches him on his shoulders! Wait! Alexander manages to once again slip free and lands on his feet behind the monster! The ref begins counting!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "Entropy swings wildly towards Alexander but the champ manages to dodge the punches!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Melchiott leaps back into the apron and slips back into the ring. Entropy climbs up the apron... Melchiott with a dropkick to Entropy's knees! The monster falls back to the outside! Melchiott runs towards the ropes and bounces back, he leaps over the top rope... Flying corkscrew crossbody to the outside! Entropy goes down! The crowd goes wild!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Three!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "This is the first time Melchiott's offense was actually effective! Though moves like that will take a toll on Alexander's body, how much more of those does he have in him? Melchiott begins to stomp away at Entropy's head..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Four!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Entropy manages to grab on to the champ's leg! He pulls himself up while still holding on Hotspur's leg... MASSIVE LARIAT TURNS THE CHAMP INSIDE OUT!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Five!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh... That looks bad. Entropy finally was able to land a big blow on Melchiott! And now it looks like things have turned around... Entropy grabs Alexander and hauls him up... Powerslam on the outside!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Six!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Melchiott grabs on the the apron and pulls himself up... Big boot from Entropy almost knocked his head off! Entropy pulls him up and throws him into the steel steps!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Seven!"

Brad Blood: "Entropy grabs Melchiott and throws him um into the apron! Entropy climbs up the apron and pulls the champ up... Pele kick from out of nowhere but Entropy is able to block it!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Eight!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy tries to grab Alexander Melchiott but the champ stumbles backwards out of reach! Melchiott leaps over Entropy and lands behind him! Dropkick by Melchiott sends an unbalanced Entropy stumbling forward into the ring post!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Nine!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott charges towards Entropy as the monster turns around... Melchiott leaps up into the air... Hurricanrana by Melchiott and both wrestlers fall to the outside!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Ten!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been declared a draw due to double count out! So STILL your RoC World Champion... Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Melchiott manages to hold on to his title tonight but we can be sure that Marcus Troy and Entropy won't stop gunning for it... Wait! Entropy just attacked Melchiott from behind! Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem!"

Brad Blood: "Troy comes out and kicks the downed champ a couple more times before both he and Entropy make their exit. The crowd is booing in displeasure as EMTs rush to ringside to check on the champ."

Jim Jackson: "What a night! We had Po1ski winning a chaos token, we had a champion stripped of her title and Alexander Melchiott manages to defend and retain his RoC World Title after a draw due to count out. Who could have predicted the outcome of tonight's matches?"

Brad Blood: "You got that right Jim, this night was certainly full of surprises. We were kept at the edge of our seats the whole evening! I'm excited for the next show in two weeks already, I wanna know the fallout after tonight's events!"

Jim Jackson: "Me too Brad, me too. But now we are out of time, so until next time, same chaotic time, same chaotic channel, good fight and good night!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top