Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 05/29/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 05/29/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 30, 2016 4:32 am

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Rupert10 VS Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Some_i10

Jim Jackson: "And here we are with our dark match of the evening... Surprise surprise! It's Rupert B. Humperdink in action once again!"

Brad Blood: "Oh shush, Rupert's been doing well, he is actually on a winning streak!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Standing at Boobies and weighing in at about 500 legos, Hailing from Bikini Bottom, The Flying Potato ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, Standing at average height, weighing in at average weight, Hailing from this town ... SOME INDY GUY!"

A generic theme plays as Some Indy Guy walks to the ring. No one seems to really care.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Straight away Rupert whips Indy guy into the corner. The Indy Guy leaps to the top rope. He gets great height on that moonsault."

Brad Blood: "But not distance! He just nosedived right into the turnbuckle! Indy Guy might be some dead guy after that! Hey look, Rupert is attempting to perform CPR. On a guy who has just broke his neck. Wait. The ref is calling it as a pin!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by Pinfall ... Rupert B. Humperdink!"

Jim Jackson: "I...I don't think i have any words for that horrific accident. Paramedics are arriving to check on some indy guy."

Brad Blood: "Think of it this way, that clip is gonna get him famous on youtube. People love watching people fail at everything. And I say this one ranks up there with that afro ninja dude or that star wars guy."

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to... Well you guys all know the drill... A GREAT NIGHT OF WRESTLING! We have great matches lined up for everyone tonight including the first round of a tournament to determine the NEW ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPION! Joining me at ringside tonight is my partner in crime, Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood: "Finally more boobies action! This will be an awesome night indeed!"

Jim Jackson: "Oookay! I guess we should get things rolling since my partner here is starting to salivate at the mention of boobs, I guess that's what happens if you couldn't get any for a long time."

Brad Blood: "IT'S A DROUGHT! A DROUGHT!"

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Backst10

?: "Second chances don't come so often..."

The camera slowly pans until we see the owner of the voice, Nao Fook Mi. She is standing pretty relaxed backstage leaning on a table with both hands holding on to the edge for support. Her cheong sam raised high enough to expose much of her legs but low enough to cover her groin area.

Nao Fook Mi: "But this isn't just my second chance... No... I've been given many chances already here in Ring of Chaos, yet another one falls upon my lap once again, a tournament match for the RoC Women's Title... Clearly the competition is stiff in our small roster, in fact tonight, I shall be facing Desiré a former RoC Women's Champion herself so you can say that the cards are stacked against me tonight..."

Fook Mi rises and pulls down the seam of her cheong sam as she moves forward towards the camera.

Nao Fook Mi: "But like all chances given to me I make sure that I give it my all, whether I win or I lose, I never have any regrets. So tonight, expect the same from me, I have been training in my down time from the ring, making sure that I build up on whatever skills I already possess to overcome my obstacle which is Desiré. Even if I lose, know that I will give Desiré the fight of her life... This is my resolve, this is my covenant to the fans."

The oriental beauty ends her tirade and walks off the screen as the scene cuts to black.

The scene opens to the World Heavyweight Championship. Panning out, a smug Alexander Melchiott is revealed. After rubbing a hand over his championship, Melchiott begins to speak.

Alexander Melchiott: "Who would have thought? The challenge of the idiotic dog was turned back by your reigning, defending, RoC World Heavyweight Champion Alexander Melchiott. Sure, I didn't "win" the match, but I retained my championship against Troy's "ultimate embodiment of chaos". So much for Entropy being the complete package..."

Melchiott chuckles at the jab.

Alexander Melchiott: "But let's talk a bit more about Troy's bitch, shall we? Troy made the comment that Entropy has "won convincingly in every match he has been in". Tell me, who has Entropy actually beaten? Anyone important? Any successful competitors? Name one."

Without waiting for a response, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "I didn't think so. Hell, I haven't seen the majority of people Entropy has faced around here before, or after, the match. They were throwaways -- losers. And didn't Entropy lose to three men? I think... I think that he did! And where are those men now? I only know one of them who's actually managed to make something of himself here in Ring of Chaos. If Entropy can't even beat two men who have accomplished nothing here and The Daring One, then what hope does he really have of beating me? I'll answer that -- none. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion for a reason. I've defeated Ray Kamaura and Thaddeus Rex, two former champions and men who could, without a doubt, defeat Troy's goon. I've won the Elimination Chamber against four men who earned the opportunity as well as Ray Kamaura. What has Entropy done? What makes him the "most deserving" man to receive a title match? Answer: nothing. Oh, and Troy, thank you for telling everyone that if someone interfered in my match last show with Entropy... that it would result in me automatically retaining my championship. It's called a disqualification, dumbass."

Alexander rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the "generous" stipulation of his past match.

Alexander Melchiott: "While this was all very riveting, it isn't exactly what I was here for. Marcus, I know you. I know that you are just waiting to walk out to that ring and explain how I "cheated" Entropy out of the title. That I "survived" for one more night. We all know that you are simply going to give out a series of excuses before giving Entropy another match with me. Well, the second verse is always the same as the first... but why don't we make this fun? I propose... a ladder match. I know this will seem "unfair" to Entropy since he will have to, you know, actually be coordinated enough to climb the ladder, but he's the "complete package"! He's the "ultimate embodiment of chaos"! If he's everything you say he is, then he should be more than up to the challenge..."

Giving the camera a wink, Alexander turns and walks off as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Desire10 VS Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Nao_fo12

Jim Jackson: "Coming right up is a ROC Women's Championship tournament qualifier match!"

Brad Blood: "Desiré will face Nao Fook Mi in this one. It should be an interesting match as we haven't heard from Desiré in a long time and she will have to face the determined Fook Mi who is looking for another shot to gain the elusive gold."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall.. introducing first, standing in at 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighing in at 155 pounds, Desiré!"

"The Zoo" by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a black jacket and a blood red classic styled hockey mask as she makes a praying motion. she then slowly walks down to the ring looking to the crowd and around her. She walks up the steps and stands on the apron looking at the crowd before doing a a throat slashing motion. she then enters the ring and stands in the corner slowing taking off the mask to reveal her true face while waiting for the opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next.. from Shichuan, China, standing in at 5 feet and 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds.. Nao Fook Mi!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And here we go. Desiré and Fook Mi are getting ready to start this one off."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi has her fists up and is prepared to get it on!"

Jim Jackson: "Desiré on the other hand, doesn't seem impressed as she laughs off Fook Mi's call for battle. And now she's getting in Fook's face.. OH! A slap! What a ringer!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi stares at Desiré, she is maaad! And Fook Mi starts unloading with punches on Desiré, backing her up into the corner!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi is indeed MAD! She grabs Desiré's hair! Jack B. Nimble sets these girls apart to restore order."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi takes a few steps backwards in compliance with the ref's order and Desiré uses this opportunity to run at Fook and drop her with a front dropkick to the face."

Jim Jackson: "Desiré is crafty. She goes for a quick pin, but Fook Mi gets her shoulder up before the count even starts."

Brad Blood: "Desiré gets up and starts stomping Fook as she is down."

Jim Jackson: "An all out assault against Nao Fook Mi right now. I don't think Desiré expected Fook to bring it to her like that!"

Brad Blood: "Fook did what every person who gets bitchslapped in the face should do which is fight back. So the next time that happens to you, Jimbo, try retaliating."

Jim Jackson: "I have an urge to retaliate to your hazing with a boot to the ass."

Brad Blood: "Stop ripping off AK-14's catchphrase and call the match."

Jim Jackson: "Desiré brings Fook back up on her feet only to pick her up and drop her to the mat again with a scoop slam."

Brad Blood: "Fook needs to get back in this one or she will lose her big chance tonight!"

Jim Jackson: "What's Desiré doing now? She is removing the padding of the turnbuckle! Come on!"

Brad Blood: "Referee Jack B. Nimble has noticed this and is now rushing to the scene to stop this."

Jim Jackson: "Desiré seems to plead ignorance of the rules and goes on with the match as Jack fixes up the turnbuckle."

Brad Blood: "Wait.. uh oh. Desiré just pulled up a fork from out of nowhere! Desiré's signature fork! Jack isn't looking! Jack is oblivious!"

Jim Jackson: "Desiré is going to stab Fook Mi with the fork! Oh no! Wait!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi gets up to her feet and hits Desiré with a side kick to the face! Desiré is stunned and drops the fork!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi grabs Desiré's head and puts her in a facelock then runs and uses the ropes for aid, flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery!"

Brad Blood: "Fook played possum and it paid off! She just regained a ton of momentum with her signature move! It could be over soon!

Jim Jackson: "Desiré slowly gets up and tries swinging a punch at Fook! Fook ducks underneath it!"

Brad Blood: "Nao Fook Mi gets behind her opponent and locks her forearms over Desiré's neck and nape choking her to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Desiré is out of it! Goodnight sweet princess! It's DONE!"

Jack B. Nimble: "She's out! Ring the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission.. Nao Fook Mi!"

Jim Jackson: "And Fook Mi advances in the tournament! Quite an impressive win."

Brad Blood: "Look at Desiré! She's down and out! I think Fook sent her to hibernation!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 05/29/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 am

Cecilia frowns at the camera as the scene opens. She twirls her parasol with a hint of annoyance as she begins to speak.

Cecilia Christiansen: "It would appear that Lee Morrison has elected to hold a tournament to determine a new Women's Champion. I would be fine with this decision if it were not at my expense. I would perhaps find this scenario acceptable if, at the least, Lee Morrison was remaining consistent in his decision making. When I subbed out Erika Sonozaki for Paru, Lee Morrison make the rash decision to declare Boy Bakla the winner by way of forfeit. Interesting, yes? And yet, when Samantha and Allister do the same, what happens? The match is declared a no contest."

Cecilia shakes her head in disappointment before continuing.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Lovely. The difference between the situations is that Samantha was explicitly supposed to be in our match to defend her title. In our case, we answered Boy Bakla's open challenge. I reiterate that it was an open challenge. Erika expressed her interest in challenging for the title, but I was the one who accepted the challenge. However, I never revealed who would be participating in the match."

A sly smile at her wit soon fades back to a frown.

Cecilia Christiansen: "In one scenario, Lee Morrison acted rashly without fully grasping the situation. In the other, Samantha clearly breached her contract and I should have been awarded the Women's Championship by way of forfeit. Instead, Morrison determined that holding a tournament for my championship was the best course of action."

Releasing an exasperated sigh, Cecilia twirls her parasol again as she glares into the camera.

Cecilia Christiansen: "This is ridiculous, but I don't have the time to stand here complaining. My opponent tonight is Nao Fook Yu. To keep this short, Nao Fook Yu has done nothing of merit in this company since splitting from her sister and has even lost to her in a ladder match. Nao Fook Yu was set to be fired, but Nao Fook Mi took pity on her less talented sibling. Trust me when I say that Nao Fook Yu will lose and reaffirm what we already know."

Cecilia gives a slight chuckle before turning and walking a few steps from the camera. Stopping, Cecilia looks back over her shoulder.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Oh, and Morrison... I think that you should allow Paru the opportunity to defeat Boy Bakla. You did, after all, callously rob her of that match."

With that said, Cecilia walks down the hall as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Parkin10

A black Vespa scooter pulls up to the parking area, alighting from it is Nao Fook Yu. She carefully takes off her helmet and turns off the engine. Slinging a gym bag on her shoulders she proceeds to move towards the entrance when Julia Rodriguez comes out for an ambush interview.

Julia Rodriguez: "Excuse me, Nao Fook Yu? I was wondering if I can ask you a couple of questions about your upcoming tournament match tonight against Cecilia Christiansen?"

Without skipping a beat, Fook Yu replies.

Nao Fook Yu: "No!"

Fook Yu brushes past Julia and continues on leaving the dumbstruck reporter alone as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Celici10 VS Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson: "And now, on to the second match of the RoC Women's Championship tournament. Earlier on Nao Fook Mi stood victorious over Desiré to advance to the final round, who will she face? Will it be Cecilia Christiansen or will it be her estranged sister Nao Fook Yu?"

Brad Blood: "Whoever it will be, we can be sure that both Cecilia and Fook Yu will give us a hell of a match. Take it away Alice!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is a RoC Women's Championship tournament match! Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Domrémy-la-Pucelle, France, The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with a parasol out. Carrying the parasol, Cecilia leisurely walks down to the ring. Arriving at the ring, Cecilia folds in her parasol and sets it by the steel steps before climbing onto the apron and entering the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China... NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell and it's Nao Fook Yu who charges in first. She's throwing big punches but Cecilia Christiansen manages to get her arms up blocking the shots. Big uppercut by Fook Yu grazes Cecilia on the tip of her chin, The Princess of the Wrestling World staggers but steadies herself. Cecilia ducks low as a big right hook from Fook Yu misses! Christiansen rolls out of the corner! Fook Yu turns around somersault dropkick from Cecilia sends the oriental beauty slamming into the turnbuckles back first! "

Brad Blood: "Cecilia charges in but Fook Yu counters with a stiff elbow! Our self-proclaimed Queen of RoC staggers, Fook Yu picks her up and body slams her into the canvas! Springboard leg drop from the second rope connects! Fook Yu hooks the leg but Cecilia manages to kick out before the referee can begin the three count. Cecilia rolls away getting some distance... Good strategy from our Princess. Looks like Fook Yu needs to do more damage if she wants to make a dent."

Jim Jackson: "Both girls start to circle each other... They lock arms and start to grapple, Cecilia Christiansen gets the upper hand and gets Nao Fook Yu in a headlock! Fook Yu pushes free but Cecilia quickly puts her in a hammerlock! Fook Yu leaps unto the ropes and flips over reversing the hammerlock. Cecilia twists and rolls reversing the hammerlock again! Back elbow by Nao Fook Yu but Christiansen dodges and slips her arms under her armpits and gets her in a full nelson hold! Fook Yu is locked in! The crowd applauds in appreciation."

Crowd: "THIS IS WRESTLING! THIS IS WRESTLING!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu is trapped in the hold, she tries to power out but Cecilia has the hold locked in. Fook Yu backs into the corner slamming the self-proclaimed Queen of RoC into the turnbuckles but Cecilia holds on. Fook Yu backs into the corner a second time slamming her once more into the turnbuckles a second time but once more Cecilia holds on... Fook Yu for the third time slams into the corner this time Cecilia's hold loosens! Fook Yu slips free!"

Jim Jackson: "Big punches by Nao Fook Yu rocks the Princess of the Wrestling World. Fook Yu continues her assault with stiff kicks to Cecilia Christiansen's body! A big high kick connects! Cecilia slumps down! Fook Yu pulls Christiansen to the middle of the ring and hooks her leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Cecilia kicks out! She may be look like a frail princess but she can take a beating. Fook Yu kicks Cecilia a couple of times on the ribs as she tries to crawl away. Fook Yu pulls Cecilia up and sends her to the ropes with an Irish whip. Cecilia bounces back, clothesline attempt... No! Cecilia ducks and bounces back! Fook Yu with another clothesline attempt, once again our little princess ducks and avoids it! Cecilia leaps to the ropes, springboard crossbody! Both shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Quick: "One..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu easily gets out of that one! Fook Yu gets back to her feet... Cecilia Christiansen spins before jumping and catching Nao Fook Yu on the jaw with a kick executing a Luminous Strike! Fook Yu goes down! Cecilia for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "No! Fook Yu gets a shoulder up! Fook Yu staggers to her feet... Cecilia grabs her opponent's arm and wraps it around their neck before using it to pull Fook Yu into a backcracker executing a Mercury Poison! Cecilia hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu still manages to get a shoulder up before the count of three! Cecilia Christiansen drags Fook Yu up to her feet, she's going for a suplex attempt... No! Fook Yu blocks it and counters with her own suplex! Cecilia pulls herself up and throws a punch... Nao Fook Yu counters with an arm drag and takes her down! Low drop kick by Fook Yu smashes right into Cecilia's back as she sits up. Springboard spinning elbow drop by Fook Yu! She hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Cecilia kicks out at two! Fook Yu waits in the corner as Cecilia pulls herself up... Nao Fook Yu charges towards her opponent and smashes shoulders first into her midsection taking her down executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery. Oooh! She almost cut Cecilia in half with that move! Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Th..."

Jim Jackson: "The Queen of RoC manages to kick out at the last moment! Nao Fook Yu pulls her up... Fisherman suplex! Fook Yu climbs up to the top turnbuckle... She leaps up into the air... Flying elbow drop misses! Cecilia Christiansen somehow rolls away at the last moment! Enzuigiri from out of nowhere from Cecilia sends Fook Yu reeling! Spinning wheel kick from Cecilia connects and Fook Yu goes down! Christiansen with a standing moonsault... She flattens Nao Fook Yu! She hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "No! Fook Yu kicks out at the last moment! Cecilia stands behind Fook Yu as she gets up... Cecilia stands behind Fook Yu and crosses their arms across Fook Yu's neck before suddenly spinning and dragging Fook Yu to the mat executing a Dead Butterfly! This could be it! Cecilia for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu still manages to get a shoulder up! Fook Yu battles her way back to her feet, she's throwing wide punches, Cecilia Christiansen leaps out of harms way. Superkick from Cecilia... No! Fook Yu dodges and counters with a discus clothesline! Christiansen leaps back up to her feet, big knee to the midsection by Fook Yu followed by a DDT! She goes for the cover."

Brad Blood: "No! Cecilia gets her shoulder up! Cecilia staggers to her feet, Fook Yu rolls her up! No! Cecilia counters it with a reversal it's Fook Yu's shoulders on the canvas!"

Jim Jackson: "Kick out by Nao Fook Yu! Fook Yu staggers to her feet, here comes The Princess of the Wrestling World... Slingblade! Fook Yu is down! Cecilia Christiansen to the top turnbuckle... She leaps... Shooting star press... No! Fook Yu gets her knees up! Cecilia crashes and burns! Fook Yu crawls over to Christiansen and drapes her arms over her... Is this enough?"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "No! Cecilia gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! Fook Yu drags her up to her feet, Irish whip sends Cecilia to the ropes... Cecilia grabs on to the top rope and stops herself from bouncing back. Fook Yu charges, Cecilia drops down pulling the ropes down with her and Fook Yu goes over and crashes outside!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen winces a bit clutching her ribs but pushes herself to run towards the ropes and bounces back to gain momentum, she leaps over the top rope... Corkscrew senton splash to the outside takes Fook Yu out! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "It may be awesome indeed but Cecilia was already hurting from Fook Yu's counter when she went for the shooting star press earlier, that corkscrew senton did her no favors. Cecilia pulls herself up, her breathing is labored, clearly she's in a lot of pain. She pulls Fook Yu up and throws her up into the apron. She pushes Fook Yu through the bottom rope and prepares to enter... WAIT! Fook Yu quickly rolls her up! Fook Yu with her legs on the ropes for extra leverage!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee sees Nao Fook Yu's legs and breaks the three count! He gives Fook Yu a warning! Cecilia Christiansen whips Fook Yu around and throws a right but Fook Yu blocks it and counters with a knee! Fook Yu drags Cecilia to the corner and starts smashing her head into the turnbuckles! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Nao Fook Yu sets Cecilia up on the top turnbuckle... She's going for a superplex!"

Brad Blood: "This may spell bad news for Cecilia... Wait! Cecilia is fighting back with punches to Fook Yu's midsection! Fook Yu counters with an elbow... No! Cecilia manages to dodge it! Cecilia hits a big uppercut rocking Nao Fook Yu! She grabs Fook Yu and hauls her up upside-down... HOLY FORNICATING MANURE! SHE JUST SUPLEXED FOOK YU TO THE OUTSIDE HOOKING HER LEGS ON THE TOP ROPE TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM FALLING OVER! FOOK YU SMASHES INTO THE STEEL STEPS BEFORE LANDING ON THE GROUND OUTSIDE!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen pulls herself up again and leaps off the top turnbuckle... Nao Fook Yu is lying outside unmoving, the referee goes down to check..."

Brad Blood: "HE'S RAISING HIS ARMS UP IN A X! IT'S OVER!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref has deemed that Nao Fook Yu cannot continue anymore!"

Brad Blood: "He's calling for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by TKO, The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Jim Jackson: "What a brutal finish by Cecilia Christiansen, with this win she advances next week to battle Nao Fook Mi for the RoC Women's title. EMT's are rushing to the scene to check up on Nao Fook Yu right now."

Brad Blood: "It doesn't look good, they are attaching a neck brace on Fook Yu as they carefully load her up on a gurney. It looks like Fook Yu may be injured, we don't know if this means that she can still continue with her wrestling career or not... We will update you as we get more news."

Brad Blood: "Introducing the softest and most titillating experience your buttocks will ever feel! That's right! The revolutionary bathroom product no one can live without! SHITBEGONE TOILET PAPER!"

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Shitbe10

Jim Jackson: "Dammit Brad! Where do you find these sponsors?!"

Brad Blood: "Seriously Jim, this brand will make your butt wiping feel like heaven, c'mon try it!"

Jim Jackson: "Wha? Stop it Brad! LET GO OF MY PANTS!"

Brad Blood: "I just want your butt to feel the softness of this..."

BONK!

Jim Jackson: "I'm sorry folks, it seems Brad has experienced some sort of head trauma, let's return back to our regular programming."

Sleepwalker is standing the ring.

Sleepwalker: "You know the best thing that's happen to me so far is the Falls count anywhere match I had with Mandy Rigma.Even though I lost that match I gotta tank for a tremendous match."

The crowed cheers for both Sleepwalker and Rigma.

Sleepwalker: "Now Enough of the past and on to future events. And of course I'm talking about supernatural. I know you and you know me. And If I remember correctly you know me so well yo avoided me. Well that's not the case this time around. This time your gonna be mine and I'm gonna show these people why you fear me."

"Open your eyes" by Alterbridge plays on the loudspeakers. Supernatural walks out to the top of the entrance ramp. In his left hand is a water bottle, in his right hand is a microphone. He is wearing a wife beater, blue shorts and a pair of red and black shoes. Supernatural lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Supernatural: You are correct. We do have history. But don't flatter yourself. I wasn't avoiding you. We never came into contact because you weren't worth my time. You were playing jobber to the jobbers. I had my eyes on the prize. And that was the behemoth known as Entropy.

Supernatural takes a sip of water from his water bottle. As this occurs, the fans boo the Entropy.

Supernatural: I was the man with the plan to take down Entropy. But he got the better of me. It was a brutal match but a loss is a loss. At some point I plan on avenging that loss but right now you are standing in the ring and Entropy is not. I will make you regret that. I will end you with the end of days.

The fans go wild cheering Supernatural.

Sleepwalker-You right. I am standing in the ring right now.

Sleepwalker takes off his sunglasses.

Sleepwalker- So why don't you stop wasting time and let's do this right now!!!

The fans go crazy cheering.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 30, 2016 5:25 am

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Sleepw10 VS Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Supern10

Jim Jackson: "Our next match is a match between two people who know each other well from previous federations, but tonight it will be their first match up in ROC!"

Brad Blood: "Supernatural will face off against Sleepwalker. And while this might be also be battle to prove who is the better wrestler to come out of their old fed, it is mainly a match to prove who is the best up and comer right now on the ROC scene!

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first.. from New York, New York, weighing in at 225 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 5 inches.. Supernatural!"

'Open Your Eyes' by Alterbridge plays in the arena. Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next.. from the nightmare realm, weighing in at 227 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 1 inch.. Sleepwalker!"

Adam Lambert's song known as "Sleepwalker" is heard around the arena. Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops and slowly looks to the right and to the left then continues to slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker and Supernatural are staring each other down. A lot of momentum is riding on this match."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker initiates a lock up with Supernatural."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural seems to get the better of him and locks him in a side headlock."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker escapes the hold and throws him into the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural comes rebounding back and Sleepwalker drops down causing Supernatural to jump over him and continue his run!"

Brad Blood: "Supernatural uses his momentum from rebounding back into the ropes to slide out of the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker exits the ring and starts chasing Supernatural around ringside!"

Brad Blood: "Supernatural runs back into the ring with Sleepwalker on his tail.."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural kicks Sleepwalker in the head as he enters back into the ring, what a shot.."

Brad Blood: "Here's what I like about this kid. He is a great strategist."

Jim Jackson: "Supes is going for a cover here.. will this be enough?"

Brad Blood: "Nope. Sleepwalker raises his shoulder before the count could even start."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural picks up Sleepwalker and Irish whips him into the corner. He runs towards Sleepwalker, but gets his offense stopped with a boot to the face."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker drops down Supernatural with a short-range clothesline."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural goes down, but is fast to go back up only to get hit with another clothesline."

Brad Blood: "Supernatural is showing resilience here, refusing to remain down. He knows that as a holder of a Chaos token, he can't afford to lose matches and must keep his roll going."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker picks up Supernatural over his shoulder, but Supernatural elbows him in the face and climbs down from Sleepwalker's shoulder."

Brad Blood: "Supernatural from behind! Ow! Rolling elbow into Sleepwalker's skull!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker is dazed!"

Brad Blood: "Uh oh! Supernatural turns Sleepwalker around then puts his head under the arm of his opponent.."

Jim Jackson: "He wraps his arm around the waist of Sleepwalker.. "

Brad Blood: "And he just flipped him backwards right into the mat! He calls that End of Days!"

Jim Jackson: "And it's a bad end to Sleepwalker's day as Supernatural goes for the pin!"

Brad Blood: "It's over, boyo!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... Supernatural!"

Jim Jackson: "Strong win for Supernatural here tonight. He knew just how to capitalize on important moments and bring this match to a quick end."

Brad Blood: "Fella is on a roll! It might only be a matter of time until he could hold the Chaos title!"

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Beyond10

The screen goes to stand by. Cameras open up to show a large conference filled with members of the press. On stage is an empty podium with the flag of ROC in the background. Mumbles is heard in the crowd as a man makes his way towards the podium.

Shane Omi: "Denizens of the ROC Multiverse, Please welcome to the stage, Mister Allister King."

A String quartet begins to play "Danger zone" by Kenny Loggins as Allister, a pretty spiffy suit, makes his way on stage accompanied by Sam and Shad. He pauses for the clapping to cease. Then he clears his throat

Allister King: "My fellow Americans, I did not have sexual relations with that woman. I did however go to www dot rick and morty adventures a hundred years dot com for all my sex toys and fetish related needs. Remember you got to stick it aaaalll the way up your butthole Morty."

The press claps

Allister King: "Now, the reason I called this conference is to explain my actions. On the last show, I dressed as a woman and tried to compete for the women's title in place of my wife. Honestly ... I just forgot to tell her she had a match. So with my MacGyver like instincts kick in and in a moment of passion, I rushed into action, grabbed a wig, dress and took her place in for the strap. Honestly that's the reason. Not because i am a transvestite or one of those other things kids are making up these days."

Sam stares daggers at Allister.

Allister King: "So I would like to take this time to apologise to Samantha King, Cecilia Christiansen and any other people i offended. For my actions i am truly sorry. Thank you."

The press clap as Allister and his entourage leave. Suddenly he runs back in out of nowhere and kicks the podium flying.

Allister King: "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!"

Shad runs in and attempts to pull Allister along

Allister King: "MOTHER FUCKERS!!!"

The screen cuts out and is replaced with a classic roadrunner cartoon. Meep Meep.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex comes out from the back, this time it seems that there are people from the crowd that are cheering for the once infamous wrestler.  T-Rex makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, pleasantly surprised with the different atmosphere that welcomed him.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Well thank you, I guess...  This is new territory for me as you all know but let's get to the heart of the matter.  Two weeks ago, I decided to take a different path, a path that requires that I take on a partner.  That's right, I've decided to enter the ranks of the RoC Tag Team division, a division that had seen it's fair share of competition, some teams are still active, while others have disbanded and right now I think it's the perfect time for me to take a shot at this often misunderstood division."

Thaddeus Rex pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing.

Thaddeus Rex:  "The Slayers have been doing well as the current RoC Tag Team champions, they have mopped the competition away and held on to the tag team titles and it's likely to stay that way until of course new players are introduced into the field.  Lately we've seen action in the form of the team of Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne, a very capable duo, but tonight I ask Nicolas Dorn to accompany me, to do me the honor to be my partner as we show to the world that another tag team has come to rock the boat.  That other than Erika and Lexi, The Slayers should have another team to fear..."

T-Rex walks towards the ropes facing the entrance tunnel...

Thaddeus Rex:  "We have much in common Nicolas, both of us have stayed in the game when others have called it quits.  Both of us continue to fight on, despite the odds stacked against us.  In a battle against an opponent we can't stop, in a battle against age, we still stand defiant and will continue to do so until we breathe our last breath...  Will you come out and accept my proposal Nicolas?  Let's show these young ones that we can still cause a big enough wave...  Nay...  A tsunami that will destroy anything and everything in our path.  If you accept, our first match tonight shall be against The Northern Kings, former champions and certainly not an easy mark.  What do you say Nicolas?"

Thaddeus Rex lowers the mic and waits to see if Nicolas Dorn will reply.

After a long pause, the old man stumbles out from the backstage looking just as haggard as ever.  Dorn catches his breathe for a moment before speaking.

Nicolas Dorn: "Sorry about that, I got here pretty late..."

Dorn wipes a bit of sweat off his brow.  It would seem that he ran from his car to the stage, truly a remarkable feat for this decrepit old dinosaur.  (What?  I'm not supposed to talk about him like because I'm the narrator?  Oh...)

Nicolas Dorn: "Rex, I would be happy to team with you here in Ring of Chaos, and not just because I could use the money..."

He's a bad liar.

Nicolas Dorn: "You are right, we are still a force to be reckoned with.  While age may have slowed us down, we still have more experience than any other member of this roster!  Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance!  So let's show these youngsters how it's done... right after a short nap!"

Dorn slowly shuffles to the back as he begins his quest to find a couch or chair that he can sleep on.

After the previous match, Julia Rodriguez is seen standing backstage. She has a microphone and raises it to her mouth in order to start speaking.

Julia Rodriguez: "Ladies and gentleman, the last few weeks at ROC have been unique.. to say the least. From new talented additions to the roster to superhuman zombies, it is safe to say that things are changing here in ROC. And tonight I plan on interviewing one of the men who took part in this ROC revolution."

Suddenly, we see Rafik Arfah in the camera shot passing by in the background while eating what seems to be a submarine sandwich. He notices Julia addressing the viewers and decides to take a chair and sit in the background. Julia is oblivious to what goes on behind her. The cameraman starts chuckling and Julia turns around and decides to see what's going on back there.

Julia Rodriguez: "What's going on here?"

Julia sees Rafik who waves at her while taking a bite into the sandwich. Julia approaches Rafik with her microphone as the cameraman follows.

Julia Rodriguez: "So you have three inhuman beasts gunning for you and this is what you do in your free time?"

Rafik swallows his big bite of the submarine with some trouble before speaking.

Rafik Arfah: "I should take smaller bites. Damn, that hurt the throat. Got some water, Julia?"

Julia sighs.

Julia Rodriguez: "No. I don't, but I do have a microphone so how about an interview since we're here?"

Rafik Arfah is annoyed with that the request.

Rafik Arfah: "I'm over here attempting to enjoy a quality meat sub and you want me to answer questions? Let me guess, something about Entropy and his butt-buddies?"

Julia Rodriguez: "I wouldn't describe Entropy and the Riders like that.. but yeah."

Now Rafik does the sighing.

Rafik Arfah: "Fine. No questions though. Just let me speak."

Rafik puts down his sub sandwich on a table nearby and reluctantly speaks.

Rafik Arfah: "To answer your first question regarding what my free time, this is not what I usually do in it. Usually, I remain at home and do dumbbell exercises while jumping on a trampoline waiting to get a call telling me I'm booked. And despite the fact that I haven't been booked to wrestle in a long time, I'm here. And for one reason only, which is to make sure that no one hurts my boy Po1ski. A few shows ago, Gus and I failed him and didn't have his back when he got beat up. Last show, that wasn't the case. As we did what we promised. Which is have his back. So if you must know what I am doing now.. I am on zombie patrol. Making sure no shenanigans occur."

Julia Rodriguez: "So zombie patrol is sitting around, making a joke of interviews and eating beef subs?"

Rafik Arfah nods his head in affirmation.  

Julia Rodriguez: "Any word on when we will see you wrestling again?"

Rafik Arfah: "I don't have a clue. It could be a while. If I had to guess, I'd say that our good friend Marcus is keeping me and Gus away from competition for some reason.. whatever reason it  be, I don't know as well. What I do know is when The Slayers will return to action, three things will happen. Inferior wrestlers will be beaten, the ladies in the crowd will be dripping wet and there will be hell to pay if anyone gets in our way..  you know.. the usual. Alright, we're done here. It's sub time!"

Rafik Arfah picks up his sub from the table he placed it on and heads to his way, leaving the camera's sights as the camera cuts back to ringside.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Shadow10

VS

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Nicola10 & Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "And now we have a tag team match between The Northern Kings and the newly formed team of Nicolas Dorn and Thaddeus Rex..."

Brad Blood:  "Also known as The Has Beens!  BWAHAHAHAHA~!"

Jim Jackson:  "I hardly think that that is an accurate assessment of T-Rex and Dorn..."

Brad Blood:  "Oh c'mon, that's the REAL reason they teamed up, they know their singles career is over!  They can't hack it in singles competition so they think that they can make a difference as a tag team where it's easier to hide their weaknesses...  Unfortunately for them, their opponents tonight are none other than former the former tag team champions."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 510 pounds, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 470 pounds, the team of THADDEUS REX AND NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way.  Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired.  After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies.  Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "It looks like Allister King and Nicolas Dorn will be starting off for their respective teams.  Dorn charges towards King, Allister ducks below a clothesline attempt and throws a right hook!  Dorn blocks it and counters with an uppercut sending Allister staggering back!  King quickly recovers and charges towards Nicolas who sidesteps!  Nicolas Dorn quickly heads for their corner and gives his partner a tag!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy crap!  Did Nicolas just gas out within the first few minutes of the fight?!  T-Rex steps into the ring and starts hammering Allister with heavy blows.  Allister tries to counter with an enzuigiri but it is blocked by Rex!  Thaddeus grabs Allister and hits a body slam!  The King of Fools crawl towards their corner...  T-Rex pulls him back and up to his feet...  Vertical suplex!  Rex for the cover."

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King gets a shoulder up!  T-Rex grabs Allister and hauls him up...  Samoan drop!  That shook the ring!  King tries to crawl to Shadow Callahan's outstretched hand...  Thaddeus Rex pulls him back and hits a snap suplex.  Allister King is getting manhandled by T-Rex.  Rex isn't done, he picks The Jester of the Ring up once again...  Allister hangs on to the top rope and pulls himself off T-Rex's shoulders but gets floored by a lariat!"

Brad Blood:  "Okay, so I was semi-wrong about T-Rex...  Dorn is still a liability though and speaking of Dorn, he's asking to be tagged in!  T-Rex obliges and Nicolas Dorn steps back into the ring!  With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Allister King.  After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down onto Allister's heart executing a Dorn's Elbow!  Aaaaaand Dorn is once again out of breath and tags in T-Rex!  What the hell?!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn is definitely not in ring shape, Thaddeus Rex will probably carry the most of the match.  T-Rex hooks Allister King's leg."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Allister kicks out!   He begins to once again crawl towards Shadow...  T-Rex picks him up over his shoulders...  No!  Allister throws elbow strikes at T-Rex's head!  He manages to slip down...  Allister King with a bursting side kick slams into Thaddeus Rex's chin!  HADOUKICK CONNECTS!  T-Rex goes down!  Allister goes for the tag...  HE GETS IT!  SHADOW ENTERS THE RING!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex just got floored by a stiff clothesline from hell from The Dullahan!  T-Rex tries to pull himself up...  Another clothesline takes him down!  T-Rex tries to get up once more...  Discus clothesline from Shadow Callahan...  HE MISSES!  Thaddeus Rex somehow ducked at the last moment!  Callahan bounces on the ropes and comes charging back...  RIGHT INTO A SPINEBUSTER!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Shadow gets a shoulder up!  Shadow fights his way back up to his feet, both wrestlers start trading shots!  Hard punches are coming from both Callahan and T-Rex!  It's an all out brawl!  And I have to admit, T-Rex ain't no slouch either."

Jim Jackson:  "Whoa!  Big haymaker from Shadow Callahan rocks Thaddeus Rex!  Rex staggers into the corner, Callahan charges towards him...  T-Rex leaps out of the way at the last moment and Callahan spears into the ring post!  Thaddeus Rex pulls Shadow out of the corner and drops him with a spinning back fist!  Callahan is rocked...  Ura-nage by T-Rex sends him to the canvas!  Rex for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex pulls Shadow up and sets him up for a powerbomb...  No!  Shadow counters it with a back body drop!   T-Rex staggers to get up...  Callahan gets some distance...  Shadow Callahan charges towards Thaddeus Rex and boots him in the face executing a Dullahan!  T-Rex is down!  Shadow for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex gets his shoulder up!  The Dullahan pulls him up but T-Rex sneaks in an uppercut stunning him!  Shadow Callahan backs into the ropes.  Running knee strike from T-Rex connects!   He picks Callahan up...  Swinging side slam!  Leg drop by T-Rex, he goes for the cover..."

Brad Blood:  "Shadow gets a shoulder up!  He gets up and throws a punch, T-Rex catches it under his shoulders.  Shadow throws his other fist, T-Rex catches it under his other shoulder...  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity.   Callahan falls to his knees!  Low dropkick by T-Rex floors him!  T-Rex hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan kicks out.  T-Rex mounts him and starts pounding away!  Callahan catches his arm and pulls him down getting a hammerlock!  T-Rex counters and reverses it!  Callahan powers out but T-Rex takes him down with a big standing clothesline.  Callahan rolls back to his feet and gets a tag!  Allister King leaps unto the ropes and flies with a springboard crossbody..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex catches him and counters with a backbreaker before lifting him up on his shoulders and hitting a fall-away slam!  Ooh, bad entrance for Allister, he should have taken his time!  Looks like Nicolas wants in!  T-Rex gives him a tag!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn enters the ring and has Allister King locked in a sleeper hold!  Dorn's Sleep has been locked in!  But wait!  Allister counters with a jawbreaker!  Dorn stumbles into the corner and tags in T-Rex!  Looks like that's it again for Dorn!  Thaddeus Rex enters the ring but the King of Fools brings him down with a springboard dropkick!   T-Rex staggers to his feet...  Allister King leaps from behind Thaddeus Rex and grabs his shoulders bringing it down unto his knees executing a It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This!  King for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex kicks out at two!  Allister grabs T-Rex and plants him to the canvas with a bulldog!  T-Rex tries to get up but a snapmare sends him back to the canvas...  Allister off the ropes...  Springboard legdrop!  Allister for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex still hangs in there!  Allister King tags his partner in.  Double team attack...  Double vertical suplex!  Shadow Callahan hoists T-Rex up and connects with a sidewalk slam!  T-Rex staggers to his feet, German suplex by Callahan followed by a fist drop!  Callahan for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex still manages to get a shoulder up!  He still has some fight left in him but just how long can he hang on?  That's what you get for having a dead weight tag team partner."

Jim Jackson:  "T-Rex uses the ropes to pull himself up...   Shadow Callahan kicks Thaddeus Rex in the gut forcing them to their knees. He grabs T-Rex by the head. Shadow places them between his legs before lifting up for a powerbomb...  NO!  T-REX COUNTERS THE ANEUTHANASIA ATTEMPT WITH A BACK BODY DROP!  T-Rex goes for the tag...  He makes it!  Nicolas Dorn enters the ring!"

Brad Blood:  "WHAT?!  Just what can THAT accomplish?  Shadow gets back up to his feet, Nicolas blasts him with a series of knife end chops!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  Aaaaaaaaaaand  Dorn is out of breath!  Shadow throws a big right...  NICOLAS SOMEHOW EVADES IT AND STARTS CHOPPING AWAY AGAIN!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  And it looks like Dorn is about to experience a heart attack as he starts wheezing!  Shadow charges in...  What the?!  Dorn leaps over Shadow's spear attempt!  Dorn for the tag!  He gets it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex rushes into the ring!  Big shoulder block takes Shadow Callahan down!  Callahan gets up...  Double underhook suplex by T-Rex sends him to the canvas!  Callahan pulls himself up...  T-Rex with a bionic elbow knocks him back down!  Shadow pulls himself up once again...   Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him/her to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage!  This could be it!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister just leapt up to the top turnbuckle to save his partner...  NO!  NICOLAS SHAKES THE ROPES AND ALLISTER LOSES HIS BALANCE!  Allister falls on his family jewels!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee goes to the canvas to count!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of NICOLAS DORN AND THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "And the improbable just happened!  Nicolas Dorn and Thaddeus Rex has beaten the odds and come out victorious in their first tag team match together!  What an upset!"

Brad Blood:  "Well technically T-Rex was doing most of the fighting in this match, seriously Dorn was just nothing more than excess baggage!  T-Rex should really think about getting a new partner, he won't get lucky always."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 30, 2016 5:41 am

Cher's "Believe" started blasting on the speakers at full blast as RoC's Transsexual Superstar Boy Bakla struts out in style from the entrance tunnel. She makes her way down the ramp blowing kisses to the cheering fans, with one leap she lands on the apron and slingshots herself into the center of the ring.

Boy Bakla: "Okay, let's keep this sweet and short... I am cashing in my rematch clause tonight. That's right, I WANT THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE BACK AROUND THESE FABULOUS HIPS!"

The fans begin to cheer loudly.

Boy Bakla: "I will not say that The Daring One is not deserving of the title, no... He is one heck of a competitor, he did beat me inside this very ring, but honestly... That match could have gone either way! That night was just his lucky night, he got the one-up on me... But tonight... Tonight will be different... I took a few weeks off to recover and to re-train, I poured my heart and my body to make sure that the outcome tonight will have me standing, raising the RoC Lightweight title over my head."

Crowd: "BAKLA! BAKLA! BAKLA!"

Boy Bakla: "Wins and losses are part of a wrestling career and I've had my fair share of wins and losses. I've been on top and I've been at the bottom... And right now... The one on top is The Daring One, which means one thing... The only place left for him to go is back down and I'll be the one who will be dragging him back down to earth. The world revolves and everything revolves with it, including our wrestling careers... And when this revolution completes its turn, Boy Bakla will once again be on top!"

Bakla raises her arms up in the air as the crowd continue to cheer.

Crowd: "BAKLA! BAKLA! BAKLA!"

Brad Blood: "Now for a few words from our sponsors! Do you need the companionship of a cute animal but can't afford the upkeep expense? Do you crave to run your fingers through soft fur but don't have time to properly groom your pet? Well worry no more for today you shall get the pet of your dreams!"

Jim Jackson proceeds to slam his head on the announce table...

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Freeca10

Jim Jackson: "..."

Brad Blood: "That's right, the answer to your plight is FREE CAT! The low upkeep, low maintenance pet! You don't need to feed them, you don't need to bathe them, you don't need to buy kitty litter and best of all, once you tire of them, just chuck them out with the trash! FREE CAT! The ultimate answer to your pet needs!"

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Gym10

We are in the gym. Gus is doing bench presses and Chuck Norris is besides him, encouraging.

Chuck Norris: "Come on man! You can do it! Three more to go! One... Two... Three... Ok you're done. You can rest for a couple of minutes."

Chuck helps him put the wights back in their place. Gus gets up, grabs a towel and a bottle of water.

Gus: "Thanks for the help Chuck. All this training is really helpful. With those zombies, I need to be in shape to face them."

Chuck Norris: "Sure! Those dead people are a tough challenge. You need all the help you can get to beat them and a good shape is a vital one."

Gus at the same time is drinking water. He nods positively and then, he puts the bottle down.

Gus: "Yeah, you're right! They are pretty serious. But, we are the Slayers! We CAN beat them. And Polski's help is going to be a decisive factor in this challenge."

Gus gets up and grabs the dumbbells. Then, he sits down and starts doing concentration curls.

Gus: "All this time without a match, is not helping them. I'm getting a little rusty. So, I need you to find someone for some sparring. Preferably, someone who isn't important over her, so I can wreck him. Can you?"

Chuck Norris: "Yeah, sure! Don't worry, I'll found someone for you. No get up and let's get back to training."

Gus puts down the dumbbells and gets up. Camera fades out.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Locker10

The Scene opens up in the locker room with the Daring one getting ready for his match. He stares the Camera and begins to speak

The Daring One: "See told you I'd win but you already knew that. now Tonight will be the same obviously so I'm looking toward the future how to customize this title give it my own personal flair. Maybe I'll put my face on it or just a giant T.D.O oh I know. Put an Eagle on it. But that's not really why you're here it is. TONIGHT MOMENTS BEFORE MATCH MY MATCH WHERE I PROVE I WILL BE HOLDING THIS FOR A LONG TIME YOU ASK ME, How do you get your teeth so white. While the answer is brushing yes I know it sounds strange but the key avoiding Yellow teeth is brushing. It's so easy even Boy Bakla can do it."

The Daring One turns off the camera himself (revealing to no ones surprise that he was his own camera man today as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme  05/29/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson: "And here it is, our main event of the evening, a title match for the RoC Lightweight Title! Boy Bakla cashed in her rematch clause! Can Bakla be able to take back the title that The Daring One took from her?"

Brad Blood: "Well I have to say, I've been looking forward to this match this whole evening! The last time these two met in the ring, they tore the house down! This rematch will certainly be no different."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first the challenger, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines, The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before she enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada... He is the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion... THE DARING ONE!"

"Operate, Annihilate" plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS..."

Jim Jackson: "THE DARING ONE JUMPS THE BELL AND CLOCKS BOY BAKLA WITH THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE! Bakla is busted open!"

Brad Blood: "The referee signals for the bell to start the match!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla staggers to her feet as blood flows down her face... Clearly she doesn't know what hit her! The Daring One grabs Boy Bakla's arms and crosses them over her neck, he leaps and drives both knees into Bakla! Stranglehold Lungblower! Bakla is getting choked out!"

Brad Blood: "The referee goes to check... It looks like Bakla has passed out! He's calling for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission AND STILL RoC Lightweight Champion... THE DARING ONE!"

Jim Jackson: "Uh-oh! The crowd is booing loudly, they are not happy at the stunt The Daring One pulled."

Brad Blood: "Well they were expecting a great match but what they got was The Daring One using his brains to outwit Bakla and hold on to the title."

Jim Jackson: "Well the crowd has finally calmed down after that main event... The Daring One practically spit on their faces with that performance."

Brad Blood: "Well he did whatever it took to hold on to the title Jim. Besides, what's done is done, we should move on... So let's do that by discussing next week. Cecilia Christiansen shall be facing Nao Fook Mi for the vacant RoC Women's title. Don't tell me that didn't get you excited Jim..."

Jim Jackson: "Well those two girls certainly deserve the title shot, though knowing Nao Fook Mi, even though she's estranged from her sister, she will want to take revenge against Cecilia Christiansen for what happened to her twin sister tonight."

Brad Blood: "That is certainly true Jim... And on another note who would have thought that Nicolas and T-Rex would pull off an upset victory? No one! What a night... Oh! Look at the time, we have to go off the air... So until next time, good night and don't stop fighting!"

Jim Jackson: "You did it wrong."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down