The Big Fat One 07/24/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Big Fat One 07/24/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 am

VS

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are, tonight Ring of Chaos shall be presenting an internet pay-per-view...  The Big Fat One!  A PPV in memory of one of our most beloved wrestlers The Morbidly Obese Man, but before we kick things off, we have a dark match for all the fans who came to watch this show live tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Have you ever wondered why a dark match isn't fought in the dark?"

Jim Jackson:  "..."

Alice Aoi: "The following dark match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with the approximate height of boobies and weighing in at about 500 Legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom, The Flying Potato...  RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana Phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 2 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 1 pound, hailing from The Lumberyard...  Plank A.K.A. SPRUCE LEE!"

The arena goes dark, suddenly spotlights turn on and focus on the corner of the ring where a plank of wood, probably birch is seen leaning on the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing in at 12 feet tall and weighing in at 35 pounds, hailing from Parts Unknown; though likely Canada...  Ladder A.K.A. UPWARD-STEP MODEL 52M3!"

"Ladder Song" by Bright Eyes plays throughout the arena. And then a ladder falls from the sky and lands in the ring!

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  It's The Flying Potato against Plank against Ladder...  Who will get the win here tonight..."

Brad Blood:  "Wait Jim...  It seems like all three competitors have engaged in a three-way stare-down!  It's now a mental battle as well!  What will happen next?!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait the referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, after thirty minutes of inaction and staring, the referee has called this match a three-way DRAW!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well can't say I'm surprised..."

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  I was betting on Spruce Lee to get the win too, I just wasted a wager."

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome ladies and gentlemen to a momentous event here in Ring of Chaos.  Tonight we are having our second ever pay-per-view in memory of The Morbidly Obese Man...  THE BIG FAT ONE!  And what a night of wrestling awaits us all.  From the highly anticipated TMOM Grand Prix Tournament to the one-shot special match between two indy sensations Cartwright and Ravenous...  Then ending the night with the first ever RoC Champions Ball!  I'm sure everyone is as excited as we are to kick things off."

Brad Blood:  "Excited is an understatement Jim, I'm so excited I can prematurely ejacula..."

Jim Jackson:  "AAAAAAAAAAND I think we have to get things rolling...  We wouldn't want to keep our fans waiting for probably one of the best nights in wrestling.  So here we go...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Suddenly "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring.  He grabs a mic and enters the ring as the crowd looks on waiting for whatever announcement he is about to make.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening and welcome, hopefully tonight shall be a memorable night for everyone in attendance.  I came out here tonight to make just one short announcement.  You see, we all know that tonight is a night for remembrance, a night to reminisce and to celebrate the career of The Morbidly Obese Man.  Now when I asked all of you to vote for your favorite wrestlers to compete in The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Memorial Tournament, certain wrestlers got left out, and these wrestlers seem unhappy with the way things turned out..."

Lee Morrison pauses for a while and looks around.

Lee Morrison:  "If you all guessed that I was talking about Marcus Troy and his stable, you guessed right!  And since Entropy and The White Walkers have no business in the ring tonight.  To prevent any unwanted incidents...  I HAVE BANNED THEM FROM THE BUILDING TONIGHT!"

The crowd cheers loudly at the announcement.

Lee Morrison:  "I figured you'd all be glad with this news.  Yes, I know how much grief Marcus and his group have been causing, so to make sure that tonight our matches can be kept as clean as possible...  I have made this decision so that our memory of The Morbidly Obese Man shall not be tainted with disorder and chaos!  So without further ado...  It's time to kick-off The Big Fat One!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing once more as Lee Morrison makes his exit to the cheers and applause of the fans.

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  What a turn of events...  Marcus will be pissed when he comes back in the next show."

Jim Jackson:  "Definitely but we can breathe easy tonight for we can ascertain that we shall be having a great PPV."

The camera opens up to show allister king standing by. Suddenly one of the backstage workers approaches him.

Backstage Worker: "Mr. King, Mike Myers has arrived and said he's ready when you are"

Allister King: "Heh! Heh! Heh! Great!"

He walks away as the camera fades.

?:  "I really wished you guys can be here dad but I understand.  Honestly I can't believe this is happening, cliche as it sounds, part of me still thinks that this is a dream and that I'll wake up any moment."

The camera slowly zooms out and The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma is seen talking on his cellphone in the parking area.  There was a tinge of disappointment seen etched on his face yet it couldn't overpower the excitement and nervousness in his voice.

Mandy Rigma:  "Well, it can't be helped that your flight was cancelled...  Sigh...  But seriously, I feel like I'm on a roll right now, two weeks ago I won the RoC Lightweight Championship, what if I manage to win this week?  Do you realize what this could do to my career?  I can finally pay off the mortgage on your house dad, we can get mom the treatment she needs!  I can..."

Mandy gets a bit emotional and chokes a bit.

Mandy Rigma:  "Y-yeah, I'm okay dad.  Listen, I still have some preparations to do before my match so I better get going.  Yeah, I love you too. Send my love to everyone."

Mandy Rigma clutches his cellphone and says a quick prayer.  With a brief nod of assertion, he picks up his bag and enters the building as the scene fades.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to our first match of the evening, the first match in The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament and to kick things off, we have Allister King going against indy sensation and one of the newer members of the roster Rey del Jazz."

Brad Blood:  "Signing Rey had generated a lot of buzz here in Ring of Chaos, it's a shame his first match...  Or should I say contest ended with a loss, but then again that was not a real match.  Tonight is his chance to show the wrestling world if he really has what it takes to be here in Ring of Chaos."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall, it is also the first match of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament.  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring...  ALLISTER KING!"

Jim Jackson:  "A RoC veteran and former RoC World and Tag Team Champion, Allister King has proven himself as a great competitor despite his shenanigans and what the...?!"

Brad Blood:  "What is Allister wearing?!  Is that A FAT SUIT?!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as "The Imperial March" from Star Wars  begins to play. Allister King, wearing a Fat Bastard fat suit walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to waddle down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring almost losing his balance a few times. He poses once more for the crowd before a small crane come up and hoisted him into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 219 pounds, hailing from Ciudad de Mexico...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

As Allister King awaits his opponent in the middle of the ring, the fans agonize through a period of silence. The fans want action! Not Silence! Just as the last bit of the crowd's patience runs out, the lights dim low suddenly and a Jazz Orchestra appears in the rafters!

Jim Jackson: "A jazz orchestra!? In the rafters!?"

Brad Blood : "Well it's about time this stadium gets an upgrade!"

A conductor walks along the rafters and stops in front of the orchestra. He then raises his hands, and as they come down to begin conducting, the song the orchestra plays is immediately recognized to be Rey Del Jazz's theme song, Tank by The Seatbelts!

Rey Del Jazz emerges swiftly from the backstage area, sliding on his knees towards the ramp, with a saxophone in one hand and a microphone in the other! He then begins to speak in a sexy voice.

Rey Del Jazz: "I think it's time to blow the scene, get everyone and their stuff together! 3,2,1, lets go!"

Rey Del Jazz then tosses the microphone and begins to blow on his instrument hard, making all the fans excited with top saxophone bars!

Jim Jackson: "Wow! It's Rey Del Jazz! The new ROC superstar!"

Brad Blood : "You mean the guy who lost the piss holding contest?!"

Rey moves down the ramp, dancing as he goes like a hot sexy swagged out jazz magician, dancing and joining with the orchestra to play the saxophone parts.

Rey Del Jazz then enters the ring. He swags around the ring and begins the jazz solo, the camera focuses in on him as he drops to the mat and jazzes out to the last sexy solo. Allister just rolls his eyes as he believes Rey is overdoing his entrance!

Jim Jackson: "What a performance! My pants might even be a little bit wet Brad!"

Brad Blood : "Why is that Jim!? Did you spill some water or something!?"

Jim Jackson: "Perhaps!"

The camera does not show Jim Jackson's face but it can be easily predicted that it looks like this: =)

Rey Del Jazz grabs a microphone from someone outside of the ring and then confronts Allister. Allister stares into the eyes of Rey Del Jazz, and Rey just shakes his head and looks disgusted.

Rey Del Jazz: "So this is who they schedule me to fight against on my first official in ring match of ROC!. Qué lástima... My talents and sexy jazz skills are to be wasted another night!"

Jim Jackson : "It's true Brad! I can tell this guy is the real deal. And last week they had him in a joke of a match, and now they have him fighting a chump like Allister in the first round!?"

Brad Blood: "Well Allister is no chump James my man! He's a ruthless fighter and seasoned performer! And Rey Del Jazz is going to need more than just Saxophone Skills to defeat him!"

Jim Jackson : "Well I'm calling it now! Allister is gonna get JAZZED?"

Rey Del Jazz sighs and begins to speak once again.

Rey Del Jazz: "Well...I guess I can't complain too much as it is my debut...But I would have hoped there to be better competition than a pathetic...ugly... ignorant ass Americano! El burro sabe mas que el...es más feo que el culo de un mono! Ay caramba!"

The fans begin to boo as they don't like the America Diss!

Brad Blood: "What is that? Mexican language!?"

Jim Jackson : "I believe he said that Allister has nice teeth, Brad! But let us see if the Spanish commentary team can help us out!"

The camera moves to show the Spanish Commentator team higher up in the stadium, who appear to be El Rodger and Chancellor Rey, from Epik United!

Chancellor Rey: "Jajajaja....Míralos! Los cabrones Americanos son más estupdios que Donald Trump!"

Brad Blood: Dammit Jimbo, those damn mexicans are tryna steal our jobs! You can't encourage them!

El Rodger: "Jajajaja ... Yo hice pipi en la leche de sus madres!"

Both Spanish Commenators: "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!"

The camera cuts back to Brad and Jimmy.

Jim Jackson : "AWW, such wonderful comments! Aren't those guys just the best!?

The action then goes back to the ring. Rey Del Jazz swings his shiny golden saxophone to his side as he begins to speak once more.

Rey Del Jazz: "Anyways... Ahora es el tiempo. Tonight... I will spank all of these Americanos, so hard they will never forget the pain. Their asses will be pink after tonight! It will be a spanking of a lifetime! Their asses will light up brighter than Times Sqaure! JAJAJAJAJA!"

The fans boo and Rey trash talks them back in Spanish, speaking quickly.

Rey turns to Allister, and they stare down each other in the middle of the ring. Allister shows a cocky smirk. Rey brings the microphone towards his mouth.

Rey Del Jazz: "All I have left to say now is that you better be ready cabron!"

Rey then tosses the mic...

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  It looks like The King of Fools is having problems navigating inside his fat suit.  Here comes Rey Del Jazz and starts attacking with strikes...  Allister King laughs as his fat suit mutes the damage from The Jazzman's blows.  Dropkick by Rey sends Allister back a bit but Allister stays on his feet.  Looks like Rey del Jazz has reached a conundrum here.  Allister is laughing loudly as his plans seem to fall into place."

Brad Blood:  "Allister tries to charge forward...  Wait he trips and topples over due to the weight of the fat suit!  HE CAN'T GET UP!  HE CAN'T GET UP!  Rey sees his chance, he grabs Allister's leg...  AND STARTS SPINNING ALLISTER ROUND AND ROUND!  Allister flails his arm around!  He's like an upturned turtle!  Oh man, Allister's plan backfires spectacularly!  Rey del Jazz sits on top of Allister.  The referee goes to the mat!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King tries to wiggle out but he can't do anything!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister tries to buck Rey off of him... Rey sits on!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Game, match and set!  Rey del Jazz easily dispatches of Allister King to advance to the next round of the tourney!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and advancing to the next round of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King tried to outsmart Rey del Jazz but ended up outsmarting himself in the end as Rey picks up an easy victory.  Coming up next we have Boy Bakla going against Ray Kamaura, with the winner of that match advancing to face Rey del Jazz."

Brad Blood:  "Ahahaha!  Oh man!  Allister is still flailing in the ring!  Samantha has entered the ring and starts kicking her husband for blowing this chance!  Man another classic Allister moment here tonight."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Fat One 07/24/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:27 am

The scene opens backstage where RoC's Transsexual Superstar Boy Bakla is ready to deliver a message.

Boy Bakla:  "Ray Kamaura, we've met in the ring a couple of times over the years, and I have to admit that you've bested me every time...  But tonight...  Tonight it will be different.  Why?  Because tonight this is The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament, a tournament dedicated to a departed brother and friend."

Boy Bakla takes a moment to compose herself.

Boy Bakla:  "Sorry about that, emotional moment...  That always happens when I remember him.  As I was saying, tonight the tournament is in memoriam to my friend TMOM and what else could be fitting that to win my fight and dedicate it to his memory?  So prepare to be in the fiercest battle in your career because this tranny is gonna bring the smackdown on your ass and move on to win the tournament and that title shot!"

Bakla ends her tirade and walks off the scene as everything fades to pink.

June 30, 2016
Abandoned arena
formerly known as Brutality Arena
Boston, Massachusetts

???: “Madeline! Use your handcuffs and lock it on both of his wrist.”

Madeline: “Yes, mistress.”

In the arena where the grilled seats, falling debris and faulty wiring surrounds its radius and a ray of light illuminates to the very ring, four people stood unbeknown to any person at all. A maid named Madeline put someone’s both hands with her handcuff. Ravenous, who are handcuff front himself and centered in front of two of his colleagues. Serena, the matriarch in black Victorian suit stared at him probably checking for any of his defects. And finally Black Onyx, known to be Ravenous’s partner retrieved some “tools” underneath the ring.

Serena: “All right, so we’re ready. Ravenous, do you remember your initiation in Madness Wrestling Alliance? Well this time, this is not your initiation but your training. An excruciating training. You are scheduled to fight a man or a veteran rather named Cartwright. We know Cartwright for a long time, CEW: Unleashed, theDISTRICT, Brutal Force Wrestling, etc. But you’re fighting him in a Last Man Standing Match. Well, it is not my wish but yours.”

Serena touched Ravenous doll-like face and caressed it. She held it like it was dear to him.

Serena: “Do not worry my son, mommy is here for you. I did this because I love you, my son. I want you to make yourself strong in the face of pain. I want my son to grow up or in this case, reborn as a masochist just like me. I know you, Ravenous. You are the lover of pain, both yours and them, just like me. You are vicious, dangerous and hungry. I want you to enjoy the match as much as I fought with the Slayer.”

Serena kissed his forehead as her sign of maternal love then Black Onyx handed over a barbed-wire bat to Ravenous’s mother. Madeline wished not to watch her master suffered so she climbed down the ring. Black Onyx squared off around Ravenous holding a steel pipe and Serena with a bat. While Ravenous went for a big gulp to prepare himself.

Serena: “Black Onyx, will you please start the count?”

Black Onyx: “1, 2-“

While Ravenous turned his attention towards his partner, Serena launched a surprised assault on Ravenous’s back. His partner hesitated but shook her hand and joined in as well. After a multiple pounds and shots from the two hard projectiles. Black Onyx acted like any referee and started the count.

Black Onyx: “Oooonnneeee……

Twwwoooooo……

Thhrrrrreeeeee…….

Foooouuuuurrrr…….

Fiiiiiiiiivvvvveeeeee……..

Siiiixxxxxxxxx…….”

After the initial and brutal beating, Ravenous stood up still. Black Onyx stroked the pipe and swung across him but Ravenous noticed and used his shoulders to reduce the impact. However, Serena took the opportunity to strike him down to the back. Again, Ravenous laid down on the mat.

Twwwoooooo……

Thrrrrreeeeee…….

Foooouuuuurrrr…….

Fiiiiiiiiivvvvveeeeee……..”

Again, Ravenous groggily got up and stood still. Serena was impressed but it was just a beginning.

Serena: “Oh Black Onyx, will you be a dear and bring me some ladders?”

Black Onyx grabbed two ladders from the apron and set the first one to the corner. Serena unleashed a barrage of slaps then whipped his face with a backfist then finished the combo with a stunning Roundhouse Kick. Still Ravenous kept standing as his will never gave up. Then it’s Black Onyx’s turn. She went for Multiple Shoot Kicks to Ravenous's legs followed by a Knife Edge Chop followed by a Backfist followed by a Roundhouse Kick then Serena struck him down with a ladder through his neck. Serena put Ravenous under her legs, lifts him and crash him on the ladder and struck him with a Spinning Wheel Kick. After this, Ravenous didn’t move a muscle.

Twwwoooooo……

Thhrrrrreeeeee…….

Foooouuuuurrrr…….

Siiiixxxxxxxxx…….

Seeeevvvveeennnnn…

Eiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt…….”

Serena then grabbed Ravenous and put him into the corner to stand him up.

Serena: “Really, Ravenous? You will never enjoy this match with you resting on your body until ten. Do I have to keep punishing you until I do this?”

Black Onyx sprinkled the ring with tacks, Serena all the sudden spat right into his face with Maternal Milk then she lifted him over her shoulders forming a Backbreaker Rack and dropped herself then her opponent while holding his head. Serena kissed her son's forehead and finished it by planting his head to the canvas executing Sweet Lullaby Kiss. Ravenous’s face was now covered with white milk and crimson blood.

Twwwoooooo……

Thhrrrrreeeeee…….

Foooouuuuurrrr…….

Siiiixxxxxxxxx…….

Seeeevvvveeennnnn…

Eiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt…….

Niiiiinnnnnnnneeeee…….”

INCREDIBLE! Ravenous stood up with a smile on his face. It was a Eureka moment. Ravenous’s side just like his mother’s was awaken and now he kept chanting.

Ravenous: “What are you waiting for? Come on and fight me!”

His mother became happy seeing his son’s determination so she took off her Black Victorian Coat.

Serena: “Black Onyx, please step out of the ring. We have a match to finish.”

As Black Onyx followed, Serena and Ravenous fought one on one once again. Who knows what will happened to that day, could it be the same as their first one or could it another discovery for both of them? And also will Ravenous be strong enough to defeat the veteran Cartwright? We'll find out on ROC: The Big One on June 24.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And onwards to the second match of the evening, Boy Bakla shall be going against Ray Kamaura in what would seem to be another classic match-up between two talented wrestlers.  Whoever wins this one shall be facing Rey del Jazz later on tonight."

Brad Blood:  "This is a case of David versus Goliath Jim, Bakla may be talented but clearly this is a mismatch in size and talent.  I'm rooting for Ray on this one, imagine the next match Rey versus Ray!  The battle on who has the correct name spelling, is it Rey or Ray?!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is the second match in The Morbidly Obese Man Gran Prix Tournament!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines, The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  The Rayward Son...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and The Rayward Son jaunts down the side of the ramp, extending his hands for the fans. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, and again over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Boy Bakla cautiously circles Ray Kamaura.  Ray seems to be patiently waiting for Bakla to strike first.  And there goes Bakla going low...  No!  Kamaura with a low sweeping kick stops Bakla at her tracks forcing The Transsexual Superstar to roll away!  Bakla leaps to the ropes...  Springboard dropkick!  Ray staggers a bit but stays on his feet!  OOOH!  Huge lariat takes Boy Bakla down!  Kamaura for the quick cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "The tranny quickly gets a shoulder up!  Ray pulls her up and unto his shoulders...  No!  Bakla slips free and lands behind Kamaura!  Low dropkick to the back of Ray's knee sends him down on one knee...  Shining wizard by Bakla!  Kamaura falls on all fours!  Bakla on the ropes...  Springboard legdrop...  RIGHT ON TOP OF RAY'S HEAD!  This time Bakla hooks Ray's giant thighs!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura easily kicks out of that one!  Boy Bakla is already on the move...  Bakla with another springboard attack...  No!  Kamaura dodges the springboard elbow attack!  We forget that for a man his size, Ray Kamaura can really move.  Big overhand punch by Kamaura, Bakla barely dodged it!  Ray with a knee strike catches Bakla sending her staggering off-balance towards the ropes."

Brad Blood:  "Here comes Ray charging in...  Bakla pulls the top rope down!  Wait!  Ray puts on the brakes and kicks the fruitcake in the gut!  Stiff clothesline sends Bakla over the top rope but it lands on the apron!  Kamaura reaches in.  Enzuigiri by Bakla connects!  Ray staggers  Bakla leaps unto the top rope...  Springboard crossbody..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura catches Boy Bakla in mid-air and counters the crossbody with a backbreaker!  Bakla is down!  Ray goes up to the top turnbuckle...  He's going to fly...  NO!  Bakla gets her knees up at the last moment and counters Kamaura's frog splash attempt!  This time it's Bakla up on the top turnbuckle...  Senton splash...  NO!  Kamaura rolls out of the way at the last second and The Transsexual Superstar hits nothing but canvas!  Both wrestlers are down as the crowd start chanting!"

Crowd:  "LET'S GO BAKLA!  LET'S GO RAY!  LET'S GO BAKLA!  LET'S GO RAY!"

Brad Blood:  "The fans are split with half of them supporting Ray while the other half supporting the fairy.  Ray is the first to stir, he crawls towards the ropes and pulls himself up...  Bakla somehow also gets back up to its feet.  Bakla charges towards Ray...  Ray anticipates it and counters with a dropkick.  Bakla is sent reeling!  Ray catches him and Irish whips it towards the ropes...  Clothesline misses as Bakla somehow ducks down.  Bakla bounces back...  Kamaura ducks down for a back body drop attempt...  Bakla cartwheels over him and lands behind him...  Dropkick to the butt sends Kamaura spiraling towards the ropes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura hangs in-between the ropes Boy Bakla runs and leaps over Kamaura's body...  Double head stomp right on the back of Ray's head sends him falling through the ropes and into the ground outside!  Bakla leaps over the ropes and into the ring apron...  The Transsexual Superstar with a springboard moonsault towards the outside...  She flattens Ray Kamaura as the crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla grabs Ray and throws him back into the ring.  Bakla climbs up to the turnbuckles and starts to showboat.  Bakla leaps...  630 splash...  AND HITS NOTHING!  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Ray somehow managed to roll away at the last moment!  Ray picks the tranny up...  Hits a simple body slam!  Ray from the second rope...  Springboard leg drop!  He hooks the leg.  Is this enough?"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Transsexual Superstar kicks out at two!  Ray Kamaura pulls her up and Irish whips her towards the ropes...  No!  Boy Bakla reverses the Irish whip!  KAMAURA SMASHES INTO THE REFEREE KNOCKING HIM OUT!  Bakla charges in...  Right into a back elbow!  Kamaura starts attacking Bakla with a series of chops.  Boy Bakla tries to retaliate with a right hook but Ray catches her arm!  Ray Kamaura grabs Boy Bakla by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Boy Bakla's midsection executing a Better Luck Next Time!   Bakla is down!"

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  A HOODED MAN IN A LEATHER JACKET JUST RAN INTO THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR!  KAMAURA TURNS AROUND..."

WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!

Brad Blood:  "THREE CHAIR SHOTS RIGHT ON THE HEAD!"

After popping out from the crowd, the mysterious figure dressed in a leather jacket pulls down the hood he was wearing to reveal the returning... JOHNNY FORTUNE!

Jim Jackson: "Brad! That's Johnny Fortune! The Chaotic God, The Fortunate One!"

Brad Blood: "Finally! It's great to see one of the great champs return."

Johnny Fortune has a huge smile on his face, as the crowd begins to boo and jeer in his direction swiftly and loudly.

"FUCK YOU FORTUNE!!" *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Jim Jackson: "He just attacked Ray Kamaura, Brad! The last time we saw him, he disappeared after losing his title to Ray Kamaura ten months ago!"

The Fortunate One goes and picks up a microphone as the crowd continues to chant obscenities at the returning champion.

Brad Blood: "Shut up, Jim! Fortune's about to speak."

Johnny Fortune opens his mouth to speak, then seemingly interrupts himself to give another quick kick to Ray Kamaura's back. As the crowd continues to boo at The Chaotic God, he simply smiles at their reaction. Wide-eyed and grinning he begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

As the crowd continues to chant "Fuck You Fortune" at him he decides to climb up to the second rope of the nearest turnbuckle and decides to egg them on for a few seconds. Clapping along with the fans during their chant he hops down from the rope and sits in the corner as has been his custom for awhile. He begins to speak calmly and slowly.

Johnny Fortune: "Now for those of you who're wondering, allow me to explain where I've been for the past ten months. It all started in my last match with this pile of garbage you see in the ring with me, the paper champion that not only managed to lose my title to Allister King, but Alexander fucking Melchiott!"

Johnny looks to gag at the thought of Alexander Melchiott as champion.

Johnny Fortune: "You see, when I was set to have a match against this ginormous jackass flavor of jell-o, I made a decision. Instead of preparing for a match with an opponent I'd already significantly trounced in the ring, I would enjoy my life a little bit. I went out with some friends, got incredibly intoxicated, fucked Lee Morrison's sister, and called it a night. And the kicker is, I still almost won."

The crowd continues to boo Johnny Fortune as he stands up and moves to the center of the ring, beginning to deliver his tirade facing all sides of the ring.

Brad Blood: "It's true! He did almost win!"

Johnny Fortune: "You can boo me all you want! It's true, and you all know it. But the fact is, I lost. Not because Ray Kamaura is a better wrestler than me, dear God no, that is a pure travesty of a suggestion. You see, the reason Ray beat me was because he fractured my skull when he stomped it into the mat. So, for the past ten months I've been nursing that injury, waiting. Waiting, and watching. Watching, and waiting. Begging for a moment, an opportunity, the snapshot in time where I was medically cleared. And two days ago, it happened. I was cleared. And what a time to make my comeback!"

The crowd begins to boo vigorously as Johnny Fortune waves them off. As he gestures to the prone body of Ray Kamaura.

Johnny Fortune: "Now, you may think that by this horrific result of sexual intercourse laying broken next to me that my issues with him our now over. Well, I can assure you one thing-"

Suddenly Johnny Fortune cuts himself off and begins to continuously stomp on Ray Kamaura. Gaining a small bit of control, Fortune stops himself and bends over looking directly at Ray Kamaura.

Johnny Fortune: "IT'S NOT OVER! I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU, BATTER YOU, AND BLEED YOU UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU! I'M GOING TO END YOUR CAREER! I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU RAY! I WILL FRACTURE YOUR SKULL, BREAK YOUR NECK, AND SNAP YOUR SPINE! BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU, THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF RAY KAMAURA BUT THE DISGUSTING PILE OF AMORPHOUS WASTE THAT YOU TRULY ARE!"

After a few more stomps to Ray Kamaura Johnny Fortune utters this, softly and slowly.

Johnny Fortune: "Carry On for as long as you can you miserable, misappropriation of semen. For you shall experience a truly, UnFortunate Ending."

The Fortunate One tosses the microphone at Ray, before exiting through the crowd where he entered. No music played, the only thing the crowd can bear witness to is the ring itself.

Jim Jackson:  "Fortune makes his exit as Ray Kamaura lies unconscious inside the ring!  Boy Bakla slowly regains her senses and sees Ray knocked out.  She goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh great, now the referee also regains consciousness, how convenient!  He sees Bakla over Ray's body..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla gets the victory thanks to Johnny Fortune's interference!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and advancing to the next round of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament, The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like it will be Boy Bakla versus Rey del Jazz on the next round coming later tonight!  EMTs has rushed down to the ring to check up on Ray Kamaura..."

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  My dream of seeing a Ray versus Rey match just went down the drain...  On a side note, Ray will be seriously pissed when he wakes up later...  Fortune just painted a target on himself with that attack."

Back For More by Five Finger Death Punch hits, and the crowd instantly goes nuts. Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. At first, a quizzical look appears on his face, as he isn't used to such a reaction. However, a calm expression quickly returns and he continues walking down the ramp. Po1ski enters the ring, and gestures for a microphone.

Po1ski: Well, tonight's a big night. Pay-per-view night. There's a big eight man tournament that I'm involved in, and I gotta say I'm excited. I've never been involved in a tournament before, so it's a new experience. The only real downside is that I gotta face a great friend and great wrestler in Rafik Afah.

The crowd cheers at the mention of Rafik's name.

Po1ski: I love the guy too. He's the best friend I have in this industry. I don't know if this is some ploy to get us to turn on each other or something, but it ain't gonna work. We're too good of friends for one match to do that. But don't let that fool you. We aren't gonna take it easy on each other. Rafik and I are both very prideful men, so we're probably gonna try and one-up each other with some new moves and crazy shit tonight. Because tonight is huge. It's our first match against each other, and it's in the opening match of a tournament during a pay-per-view. So yeah, we're going to give you fans a war tonight. A hard hitting, action packed match because we won't settle for anything less. We're too hard headed to do anything but try and beat the shit out of each other tonight, for your viewing pleasure.

Po1ski slowly paces around the ring. It's obvious there is something more crucial on his mind that he wants to get to.

Po1ski: There's one more thing that I gotta address. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch.

The crowd boos at the mention of Marcus Troy and his goons.

Po1ski: Trust me, I hate them more than you do. I wanted to get my hands on them ever since they started shit with my good buddies, The Slayers. And last show is when I got my opportunity. I cracked The White Walkers over the head with a good ol' Louisville slugger. But they aren't really the ones I'm after. The Slayers are the ones that really wanna take their heads off. Don't get me wrong, I hate those assholes just as much as The Slayers do. But no...they aren't my real target. There's only one man in that group that I really want...

Po1ski pauses for a second, just because he tends to have a flair for the dramatic.

Po1ski: No...I want Entropy.

A hushed silence falls over the crowd.

Po1ski: That's right. I want that guy more than anyone else. Entropy, I'm gonna keep simple for ya, you big dumb monster. I'm coming for you. Every match you have. Every time you step foot in this arena, your ass is mine. You want to try and give me hell? Interfere in my matches? Attack my friends? You don't know who you've messed with. Last show was just a taste. Brass knuckles, steel chairs, baseball bats...whatever I have to use to put you out for good. I don't care what it takes. I'm putting you on notice. You are not safe. As long as you are signed to Ring Of Chaos, your ass belongs to me. And that goes for your handler, Marcus Troy as well. You both have just crossed into your own person Hell. You haven't seen the last of me. In fact, you're gonna see more of me. Much...much...more...

Po1ski drops the microphone and exits the ring. He heads up the ramp and into the backstage area. The camera feed switches to the next segment of the show.

As the previous segment had just finished airing, the camera now fades in to footage of Rafik Arfah in the ROC Gym doing some of his final preparations for his major match with Po1ski later on tonight. He is shown to be doing various strength exercises. As of right now, Rafik can be seen curling 55 kilo dumbbells with what looks like the greatest of ease. With each repetition of said exercise, more and more veins pop out on his arm. His biceps are pumped to the max. Rafik is drenched with sweat and is breathing hard. After finishing his most recent set, he drops his dumbbells to the floor and lets out an intense groan.

Jim Jackson: Wow! Look at Rafik, Brad! He has been working his ass off in the last few weeks! He is in peak conditioning!

Brad Blood: Guess he has been hitting those special supplements Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar have been using.

Jim Jackson: Oh shut up and admire the aesthetics..  

Rafik Arfah goes to the nearby water fountain and hydrates himself with large amounts of water to make up for all the liquids he lost during this hard workout session. After he finishes the drink, Rafik hand motions the cameraman filming to come closer. ROC's cameraman complies and approaches Rafik.

Rafik Arfah: So this is it, huh? Our big night is finally here. It's about damn time that ROC hosted another PPV and who deserves the honor of being the inspiration for the name more than the legendary fatass himself? RIP, big brother. Gone, but never forgotten.

Rafik points his finger up to the heavens and looks up, showing his respect to the deceased superstar.  

Rafik Arfah: Man.. that kind of stuff really gets you thinking.. one night you're world champ and then the next morning.. POOF! No longer on this planet. Another corpse in the ground. It's weird, man. It's exactly the kind of shit that makes me get up each morning with the intent to conquer the motherfucking world. Knowing that one morning I might cease to exist without ever achieving the one thing I always set out to achieve in life.. the world title.. the one title that keeps alluding me.. at least once..

Rafik takes a deep breathe and sighs.

Rafik Arfah: See, that's shit makes me motivated to give it all in that squared circle. We crack our backs and necks for the chance to go down as one of the greats. I love all the fans we have, but the title always comes first. It's the grandest prize in the business for a reason. And tonight, I have yet another chance to get closer to that allusive strap of gold that we call the ROC world championship. And in order to that.. I am gonna have to go war with a friend of mine. Hell, friend? After what we been through all this time, I consider him a brother. Yeah, Po1ski is a brother to me. A damn good brother. And it saddens me that I have to face him tonight. Not because I don't think he has what it takes to match me or because I know I will lose, but because this match was not set up to give these fans a good contest or a give us a good opponent that tests our limits.. this match is another part of sleazeball Marcus' agenda to weaken our rebellion against him. He wants us to take each other out. And that is just sickening.

Rafik spits on the floor as a sign of disgust. He grabs his towel from the bench near him and wipes his mouth. His displeasure with the situation is clear. Despite this, he maintains his cool and continues to speak.

Rafik Arfah: Marcus enjoys messing with us like we're puppets on a string. Well, that won't be the case for too long as this dude plans on cutting off the strings and going on to win the world title. Once I will be the world champion, there will not be a single string on me. And I promise that as the world champion, I will take the federation to new heights, I will boot Marcus out off the GM office and I will usher in the best damn era in this fed's history! No more fake paper champions who put in zero effort and don't care about the federations. When I finally hold that title, ROC will have a REAL champion representing them. Just picture that..

Rafik shows a look of pleasure as he takes a moment to envision what ROC under his reign will look like and then wipes off more of his sweat with the towel before resuming his speech.

Rafik Arfah: Sounds sweet to me, but for all of that to happen, I am gonna have to give a man that I have a lot of respect and appreciation for.. the beating of his lifetime. Because if I give him anything other than that, he will not go down. Unless I go fucking HAM on Po1ski, I have no chance of beating him. I don't expect him to go easy on me either. I know this isn't ballet. Friends or not. Whatever happens at the end of the night though, I know Po1ski and I will still be on the same side and we will still keep working together in order to bring down the fascist leader of ROC until that is accomplished. Now that I cleared my mind from some jumbled thoughts, allow me to make a few more last minute preparations in peace because this Po1ski is a fucking tank. Luckily, us Arabs know how to handle tanks well.

Rafik Arfah winks to the camera and proceeds to head back to the weightlifting area as the camera fades out.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 am

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Well the next match in The Morbidly Obese Man Memorial Grand Prix Tournament is an interesting one.  We have Po1ski facing Rafik Arfah, both men have been allies in their war against Marcus Troy."

Brad Blood:  "And you know what else will make this match more interesting?  You've guessed it!  Gus shall be joining us here on the announce table!  Welcome to our haunt Gus."

Jim Jackson:  "Yes, welcome to the announce table Gus, so glad you can join us here tonight.  Now I hope you don't mind me asking this, but with both Po1ski and Rafik fighting against each other, who are you rooting for to win this match?  And will the results of this match affect your alliance against Marcus Troy?"

Gus:  "Thanks Jim, this match won''t affect our alliance at all, we're professionals."

Brad Blood:  "Well let's get things rolling then and head on to Alice inside the ring."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is a first round match for The Morbidly Obese Man Memorial Grand Prix Tournament!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland...  The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Looks like Rafik Arfah is being cautious here circling around Po1ski.  The Polish Freight Train likewise seem to observing Rafik in a defensive stance."

Gus:  "Both guys are careful with their moves and that's the right thing to do. Both of them are really experienced and skilled wrestlers and they can profit over every mistake of their opponent."

Brad Blood:  "And Rafik charges in first but a couple of quick flicker jabs by Po1ski stops him in his tracks.  Po1ski looks once again returns to a defensive stance as Rafik once again circles him.  Rafik cannot seem to find a good opening to exploit here."

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski is a very well rounded wrestler despite his size, he is quicker than he looks and has great grappling and striking skills.  Still Rafik Arfah may have the technical advantage if he can manage to grab hold of Po1ski...  Arfah charges in, Po1ski throws some kicks but Arfah spins out of the way and makes it behind Po1ski!  He grabs Po1ski from behind...  No!  Po1ski tries to counter with a back elbow but Rafik dodges it and goes low!  He pulls Po1ski's leg and tags him with a leg screw!  Po1ski quickly rolls back to his feet and out of the way before Rafik can follow up his attack."

Gus:  "Rafik reacted really good here and managed to avoid the counter, but Polski was smart and he managed to get out of the way."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik is on the move, he leaps to the ropes... Springboard clothesline... No!  Po1ski dodges and hits The Supremacist with a barrage of open palm strikes.  Rafik gets blown to the ropes, Po1ski charges in with a clothesline...  Rafik flips over the top rope but somehow clings on and lands on the apron!  Po1ski tries to reach for him but Arfah counters with an enzuigiri Po1ski staggers back!  Rafik off the ropes, springboard clothesline this time takes down The Polish Freight Train!  Rafik hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski kicks out easily!"

Gus:  "Woo Hoo Hoo! Rafik just showed us, why he is estimed as a great wrestler."

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah attacks with some chops but Po1ski blocks it and counters with stiff chops of his own!  Arfah is being sent back to the ropes.  Irish whip sends Rafik to the ropes on the opposite side!  Clothesline by Po1ski...  No!  Rafik ducks under it and bounces back on the ropes...  RIGHT INTO A SPINEBREAKER!  That shook the ring!  Po1ski with a leaping leg drop right on Arfah's neck before going for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like it's still too early for a three count!  Rafik tries to fight his way back to his feet but Po1ski stuns him with a European uppercut!  Arfah throws a punch but Po1ski counters it with and arm drag sending Rafik to the canvas!  Po1ski going for a cross armbreaker...  No!  Rafik counters the submission with a reverse armbar!  Po1ski is caught!  He tries to reach for the ropes... And he makes it!"

Gus:  "Polski is lucky, he was close to the ropes, because I don't know if he could resist and not tsp out."

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like Rafik Arfah again is trying to put Po1ski into another submission, this time he's going for Po1ski's leg!  Wait!  Po1ski kicks free before the ankle lock can be locked in sending Arfah sprawling into the canvas!  Po1ski gets back to his feet...  Big clothesline turns Rafik inside out!  Arfah staggers to his feet...  Po1ski grabs Rafik Arfah's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!  Arfah is down!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik kicks out!  Looks like Po1ski needs to turn up the heat some more if he wants that win.  Rafik pulls himself up...  Overhand right punch knocks him into the turnbuckles!  Po1ski comes charging in...  NO!  Rafik somehow dodges at the last moment and Po1ski eats the turnbuckles.  Rafik slips back into the ring, a front kick to the midsection sends Po1ski into the corner...  Rafik attacks with a high knee in corner followed with a short arm clothesline!   Po1ski falls to the canvas!  Rafik goes up to the top turnbuckle...  HE FLIES!  DIVING ELBOW DROP...  HITS NOTHING!  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Po1ski somehow rolls out of the way at the last moment!  These two men know each other so well, they can anticipate what move is coming next!"

Gus:  "Even Polski is huge, he showes great signs of agility."

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are slowly pulling themselves up...  Po1ski is the first to get up to his feet.  He staggers towards Rafik Arfah...  Big right hook is blocked by Rafik's arm but the force of the blow sends Rafik staggering.  Po1ski goes in for the kill...  NO!  Lariat from out of nowhere!  Rafik Arfah takes Po1ski down!  Arfah grabs Po1ski's arm, he's going for a submission... NO!  Po1ski pulls Rafik down into a gogoplata!  It's now Rafik who's in trouble!  Rafik Arfah tries to reach for the ropes with his leg...  He makes it!  Po1ski is forced to release the hold!  Po1ski lifts Rafik up for a body slam attempt but Rafik slips free and lands behind The Polish Freight Train!  Rafik grabs Po1ski from behind...  Russian leg sweep attempt blocked!  Po1ski counters with a spinning elbow and lifts Rafik up...  Samoan drop!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik gets a shoulder up at two!  Po1ski looks like he wants to end this...  He motions for Rafik to get up and come to him...  Looks like he's going for the Teep Kick!  Po1ski waits for Rafik Arfah to come towards him...  Arfah somehow sidesteps at the last moment dodging the Teep Kick!  Rafik stuns Po1ski with a kick to the gut!  Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders...  NO!  Po1ski throws a big elbow and slips free from Rafik's Kenta Used It First attempt and rolls away!  The crowd is cheering loudly clearly impressed by the exchange between both wrestlers."

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Gus:  "What a freaking match!! Those two guys are giving people what they want."

Jim Jackson:  "So far this match has been pretty even with neither men getting a big advantage over the other, it's been a solid back and forth.   Rafik Arfah musters up some extra stamina and charges in first!  Po1ski ducks down for a back body drop...  Arfah is sent flying over the top rope but he manages to snag the top rope and land on the apron.  Po1ski comes charging...  Arfah goes down and pulls the top rope with him...  PO1SKI GOES OVER AND CRASHES OUTSIDE!  Arfah leaps to the top turnbuckle...  FLYING ELBOW DROP TO THE OUTSIDE!!!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy shit indeed!  Rafik risks it all and it paid off!  Rafik pulls Po1ski and shoves him back into the ring.  He goes for the cover...  Will this be it?"

Brad Blood:  "HOW DID PO1SKI GET A SHOULDER UP?  The Polish Freight Train is one tough mothafucka!"

Gus:  "Polski's resilience is amazing. I have no idea how he managed to get a shoulder up. Simply amazing!"

Crowd:  "LET'S GO PO1SKI!  LET'S GO PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "The chant from the crowd seem to have given The Polish Freight Train a second wind!  He just knocked Rafik Arfah down with a shoulder block!  Rafik tries to get up...  Snapmare by Po1ski!  Arfah tries to get back to his feet...  No!  Big forearm to the back of the knee takes Arfah's leg from under him!  Big elbow drop to the inner thigh, not once, not twice but three times!  Rafik clutches his thigh in pain.  Po1ski kicks it hard concentrating on just that one area!  Rafik tries to crawl away...  Po1ski grabs his leg and lifts it up before slamming it down into the ground hard!  Po1ski goes for the submission!  Argentine leg lock!  The submission is locked in!  Rafik Arfah screams in pain."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik tries desperately to reach for the ropes, he's too far away!  His hand is raised up...  Is he gonna tap?  No!  Rafik clenches his fist and uses his free leg and swings it back kicking Po1ski until Po1ski's grip loosens!  Arfah slips free and crawls away as Po1ski shakes off the cobwebs.  Arfah slowly pulls himself up limping a bit.  Po1ski charges in and tackles his leg out right from under him!  Arfah screams as he clutches his leg.  Po1ski leaps up and stomps on Rafik's leg capitalizing on the weakness."

Gus:  "Vicious. Polski must have done some research over his opponent. He is going for Rafik' weakness, his legs."

Jim Jackson:  "Things look bad for Rafik Arfah as Po1ski continues his assault on his leg with stiff kicks.  Wait!  Arfah catches Po1ski's leg and clings on!  Po1ski tries to shake him off but Rafik's grip is solid!  Arfah slowly pulls himself up still clinging to Po1ski's leg...  Po1ski finally manages to kick Rafik Arfah off!  Arfah stumbles to the corner and clings on!  Po1ski approaches slowly and grabs Arfah...  He's going for a suplex...  No!  Rafik manages to block the attempt and counters it with a suplex of his own!  Rafik limps as he pulls himself up, clearly favoring his leg.  Po1ski slowly rises back to his feet.  Rafik grabs him from behind and locks in a sleeper hold!"

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Po1ski is caught!  He tries to back Rafik into the corner but Rafik holds on tight!  Po1ski falls to one knee!  It looks like he's fading Jim!  Rafik has cut-off The Polish Freight Train's fuel supply! The referee goes in to check, he raises Po1ski's arm once...  And down it goes!"

Brad Blood:  "He raises Po1ski's arm a second time...  And once again it falls to his side!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee raises Po1ski's arm a third time..."

Jim Jackson:  "AND IT STAYS UP IN THE AIR!  Po1ski begins to fight back as he struggles to get some air...  He counters the sleeper hold with a jawbreaker!  Rafik Arfah staggers back into the ropes and bounces back...  Stun gun by Po1ski!  Arfah is down!  Po1ski stumbles and clings to the ropes taking deep breaths!  This match is taking a big toll on both competitors."

Gus:  "As I said Polski's resilience is amazing. The match is going up and down and no one seems to get an advantage, but they are both exhausted."

Brad Blood:  "Well from the look of things, this match will definitely end soon...  Both men are at the end of their rope...  Whoever runs out of rope first will be the one to fall.  Rafik is slowly getting up...  Po1ski slowly moves towards him. Rafik rubs his jaw and limps towards Po1ski..."

Jim Jackson:  "Both men begin trading punches!  They've thrown caution to the wind as they try to batter each other down!  Rafik get's clocked hard and stumbles back into the ropes...  He bounces back and connects with a big forearm shot to Po1ski's face!  Po1ski staggers back and bounces unto the ropes returning with a double axe handle.  Rafik is barely able to block the attack and is sent stumbling back.  Rafik Arfah bounces back once more and both men lock arms!"

Brad Blood:  "They've engaged in a grappling contest.  Wait Rafik gets the upper hand and manages to get Po1ski in a headlock!  Po1ski lifts Rafik up...  He slams Rafik's leg into his knee!  Rafik howls in pain as he limps away!  Po1ski with a discus clothesline... No!  Arfah somehow ducks low and counters with a spinning back fist!  Po1ski crashes to the canvas!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski tries to pull himself up...  Slingblade from Rafik Arfah sends Po1ski to the mat!  Rafik for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Nooo!  Close call but Po1ski manages to get his shoulders up at the last moment!  Po1ski gets back to his feet but Rafik catches him and rolls him up with a schoolboy!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski still kicks out!"

Gus:  "Rafik was so close to winning, but Polski managed to kick out once more. Polski sure is a tough nut to crack."

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah goes in for the kill...  No!  Po1ski starts to fight back.  Furious strike combos come forth from The Polish Freight Train backing Rafik into the corner!  Spinning elbow strike by Po1ski...  Rafik ducks low!  Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders..."

Brad Blood:  "He's setting Po1ski up for Kenta Used It First...  Po1ski is fighting back with all he's got!   Rafik slams him face first into his knee executing a brutal Kenta Used It First!  Po1ski crumples to the canvas!  Rafik hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and advancing to the next round in The Morbidly Obese Man Memorial Grand Prix Tournament, Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a match!  What a match!  Both men did their best and the best man won!  Gus leaps into the ring and celebrates with his tag team partner.  He offers a hand to Po1ski and pulls him up raising both arms up as the crowd go wild."

Brad Blood:  "Well despite the fierce battle we just witnessed, it looks like the alliance is still intact."
[/b]

'Guerrila Radio' by Rage Against the Machine is heard throughout the empty gym. There are two people in a boxing ring with gi's on.  They are sparring as the camera zooms in. One of the two men tap's and the round is over. Supernatural gets up and takes the mouth piece out of his mouth and looks at the camera.

[color:05d2=#999999[/color]]Supernatural: Last week, Sleepwalker called me out and claimed that I was running away from him in our past federations. I proved him wrong. Ultimately, sleepwalker is a jobber to jobber's. He is colossal waste of money but he is good for one thing. That is fine tuning my moves. What better why to try out my new vertabreaker than on that waste of space.

Supernatural: Royce Gracie here has been making me his bitch in the ring these last few weeks in preparation for my future match that this chaos token has given me. I want this title, but I have to earn it. I can't do that if I am ill prepared. Royce is preparing me to be the beast that I know I can be.  

Supernatural: This week I am going to be spending some time scouting the ment in the RoC Chaos token match. I have not had any interaction with these fellows. I don't know what these guys are capable of. But I can't waste too much time talking to the likes of you, I need to go back to training.

Scene fades to black.

A cameraman heads down the backstage area holding an camera over his shoulder. He comes to a stop in front of Boulder's lockeroom. The cameraman softly knocks on the door a few times waiting a response. After patiently waiting for about two minutes the cameraman knocks once more but slightly harder assuming Boulder didn't hear the sound the first time. A few more minutes pass once again, causing the cameraman to begin pounding the door.

Boulder: "I heard you the first time, hold up!"

The camera begins rolling as Boulder opens the door and stares directly into the camera.

Boulder: "What the hell do you want? I was taking care of some business."

Boulder is clearly agitated and confused as he stares down the cameraman.

Cameraman: "Sorry Boulder, it's just that you have a big match tonight and the fans haven't heard your input yet."

Boulder begins to scowl into the camera.

Boulder: "Do you honestly think I give a damn about what those fans think? Whether they like me or not doesn't change a damn thing in the ring. My talent is the only thing that matters, so excuse me for not giving a flying fuck about expressing my gratitude or opinions to those morons."

The cameraman is puzzled by Boulder's words.

Cameraman: "You can't be serious about that right? If it wasn't for the fans you wouldn't be where you are. The fans are the rea-"

Before the cameraman can continue he is cut off by a swift gut punch by Boulder. The cameraman falls to the ground as his camera rolls off his shoulder. However the camera is aimed against the wall.

Boulder: "You talk to much, please learn to shut the fuck up."

The cameraman begins to groan in pain as Boulder begins to dish out abuse. Due to the camera's positioning the audience is unable to see any of the altercation. The abuse lasts for about three minutes.

Boulder: "Had enough? Did you learn your lesson!?"

Camera: "S..s..so..sorry"

Boulder picks the camera up and points it down at the beaten cameraman. The cameraman continues to groan in agony as the camera is set down and aimed at the down cameraman.

Boulder: "You're going to learn today!"

Boulder walks over to the cameraman grabs a hold of his wrists and props him up against the wall in a seated positon.

Boulder steps closer, and pulls his briefs down. Boulder begins to continuously slam his ass against the cameraman's face. After a few moments Boulder pauses, hover his ass a few inches from the cameraman's face. Boulder thrusts back once more trapping the cameraman's face in his massive ass. Boulder begins to grind furiously for about six minutes completely humiliating the cameraman.

Boulder finally let's up off the cameraman and directs a full moon in the camera's direction.

Boulder: "All you should have learned by now that I don't give a fuck about any of you. And to those I'll be facing in the tournament take a good look at what occurred here. Because this is your fate. Tonight I'll be winning the tournament."

Boulder walks over to the camera and lifts it onto his shoulder. He gets close to the cameraman before zooming the camera onto the cameraman's face. Their are apparent brown marks across the cameraman's pale white face.

Boulder: "This is a special moment. This cameraman was the first of many to be taking a trip to Browntown. Tonight anyone who steps into the ring with this massive guy will be receiving the same treatment."

Within three seconds the camera bursts into static as Boulder smashes it into the wall.

VS

Jim Jackson: "Up next, we have Supernatural going up against Boulder in another match to determine who advances in our HUUUUUUUGE tournament tonight."

Brad Blood: "It's going to be interesting to see how this one will go seeing as both men have had some issues with each other backstage."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall and is a first round match for The Morbidly Obese Man Memorial Grand Prix Tournament! Introducing first.. from New York, New York, weighing in at 225 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 5 inches.. Supernatural!"

'Open Your Eyes' by Alterbridge plays in the arena as Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next.. from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 485 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 8 inches.. Boulder!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural and Boulder come face to face and are only mere inches from each others faces. It's getting intense and the stakes are high."

Brad Blood: "Boulder and Supernatural are mouthing off at each other, but it's unclear what is being said there."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural seemed to have said something that pissed Boulder off. His face is getting red.. not a smart move from Supernatural.."

Brad Blood: "OoOoOoh! Oh no.. Supernatural just spat in Boulder's face! Boulder is enraged!"

Jim Jackson: "Good Lord! Boulder just flattened Supernatural with a huge clubbing blow to the back! Supernatural went down fast!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder is just stomping down on Supernatural repeatedly."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural tries crawling out of the ring, but Boulder stops him by stepping on his back and walking over him like a doormat! He could have cracked his spine! So much weight coming down on a person is dangerous!"

Brad Blood: "Supernatural is getting zero offense here! He pissed off the giant and is paying the price."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder picks up Supernatural from the floor and flails him into the corner with ease!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder starts running towards his opponent and gets caught with a boot to the face! Boulder is caught off guard! Supernatural climbs up to the second turnbuckle.."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural leaps off the ropes looking to hit a high risk maneuver, but gets hit in mid-air with a Big Boot to the face! Crusher!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder picks up Supernatural once more and grabs Supernatural's head with his massive hands and slams his back against our corner turnbuckle. Boulder releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against Supernatural's stomach until they fall into a seated position. Here we go.. parents watching with children, turn off the television! It's Ass Hour! Boulder steps closer and pulls his briefs down! Eww! Gross!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder begins to continuously slam his monstrous ass against Supernatural's face! Boulder thrusts back once more trapping his rival's face within his gigantic ass! Supernatural begins flailing his arm like an inflatable doll! Give him air!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder begins to grind furiously before finally letting go.. Supernatural is all covered in ass sweat.. I'm getting sick.."

Jim Jackson: "And now our resident perverted giant pulls his foe to the center of the ring and pins him, hoping to pick up a win."

Brad Blood: "Just let it end.."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall... Boulder!"

Jim Jackson: "And Boulder picks up a big win in convincing fashion!"

Brad Blood: "Our favorite ass fetishist has advanced to the next round. Good for him. On a side note, can someone get Supernatural a towel to wipe the ass off him please? It's not a nice sight to see.."

The scene opens in the locker room of RoC's Transsexual Superstar Boy Bakla where she is seen putting ice on some bruises she got in her match against Ray Kamaura earlier.  Beside her is a bottle of tequila.

Boy Bakla:  "Ouch...  Ouch...  Damn that Ray, marring my perfectly smooth skin..."

Bakla looks up at her friend Little Wang who is seated across her.

Boy Bakla:  "Looks like my next match won't be a cakewalk either...  I've seen what Rey Del Jazz can do...  I would say that style-wise, we're almost identical.  It will be a tough battle.  What do you think little friend?  You think I have a chance on winning the tournament?"

Little Wang looks at Boy Bakla and shrugs his shoulders.

Little Wang:  "No idea, but as long as you give it your all, our friend The Morbidly Obese Man shall be proud of you."

Boy Bakla gives a nod...

Boy Bakla:  "You're right...  Whether I win or lose, the best way to honor our friend is to fight with all I got.  This is for you big guy!"

Bakla raises a shot of tequila up in the air, Little Wang also raises his shot glass as the scene fades.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:51 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Rey Del Jazz is standing with Julie Rodriguez. Rey Del Jazz just finished his match with Alister and looks like he didn't even sweat.

Rey Del Jazz is still in his in ring gear, his luchador tights and mask, clearly outlining his muscles.

Rey Del Jazz stands close to Julie Rodriguez, who begins to speak.

Julie Rodriguez: "Rey Del Jazz, you just won the first round of our PPV Memorial Tournament, and next you will be fighting either Boy Bakla or Ray Kamuara. How do you feel right now!?"

Julie brings the microphone closer to Rey Del Jazz. Rey tilts his head backwards and laughs. He then looks directly at the camera and speaks.

Rey Del Jazz: "You know, I am glad you asked me this question. Because I would like to say...I feel insulted Julie. I am the Great Jazzman, I have fought many battles and am obviously star quality."

Rey Del Jazz then looks away and takes a deep breath before confronting the camera again.

Rey Del JazzL "I feel insulted that Ring of Chaos would give me such an easy first round opponent. And I will tell you what. I have seen Boy Bakla and Ray Kamaura in action, and I am not impressed. It does not matter who wins. Because the end result will be the same. It will end in a spanking! JAJAJAJAJA!"

Julie Rodriguez: "Well Rey Del Jazz, I wish you best of luck in your..."

Rey grabs the microphone from Julie, interrupting the rest of her sentence.

Rey Del Jazz: "I was not done speaking Julie...you know, it is not nice to interrupt a man while he is speaking. You might have to receive some spanking from me as well!"

Rey grabs Julie's ass and she slaps his arm away. Rey then grabs her wrist.

Rey Del Jazz: "You are so cute when you try to defend yourself like that Julie. But, you will find that it is quite hard to resist my charm!"

Julie makes a quiet screech as she escapes the grasp of Rey and runs away. Rey just laughs and picks up his saxophone. He moves in front of the camera and begins to play it. Rey plays a quick exciting jazz solo riff and then lets go of the mouthpiece.

Rey then winks at the camera right before it fades away.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Here we go, the first match of the semi-finals round of The Morbidly Obese Man Tournament, we have RoC's Transsexual Superstar Boy Bakla going against indy sensation Rey Del Jazz.  Both wrestlers defeated their respective opponents to advance tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Well if you look at the opponents of their matches earlier Allister kinda beat himself and Bakla wouldn't have won without Fortune's interference."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is a semi-finals match in The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines, The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, her opponent for the evening, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 219 pounds, hailing from Ciudad de Mexico...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

"Tank" by The Seatbelts blasts through the stadium speakers. As the beginning baseline of the song nears it's end, Rey Del Jazz bursts out from the backstage area with his saxophone in his hands, the mouthpiece to his lips. A blue spotlight shines down on him as he plays the beginning saxophone part of the song. Rey sways his body vigorously while walking down the ramp and playing his golden instrument. Rey then slides into the ring and continues to swag around the ring while jazzing out. The lights then dim as the music stops and Rey slides to his knees in the middle of the ring, to perform a sexy sax solo.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Both wrestlers slowly face each other in the middle of the ring...  The lock arms and engage in a grappling contest!  Boy Bakla gets the upper hand and quickly locks Rey Del Jazz's head in a side headlock!  Del Jazz shoves Bakla off to the ropes.  Bakla bounces back, clothesline attempt by Rey but The Transsexual Superstar ducks low!  Bakla bounces back on the ropes, this time it's Rey who ducks a clothesline attempt and quickly counters with a dropkick as Bakla runs past him.  Bakla tumbles but quickly rolls back to her feet."

Brad Blood:  "Rey charges in fast, Bakla bends over backwards dodging a clothesline attempt, Bakla turns around...  Superkick by Rey topples the tranny!  Bakla is down!  Rey quickly hooks the leg...  No!  Bakla kicks out before the referee can begin the three count.  Rey pulls Bakla up and starts assaulting it with brutal punches!  Body slam attempt by Rey... Bakla escapes and slips down behind him quickly rolling him over!  Both shoulders are down but Rey kicks out before the ref can begin to count!  This match may be just beginning but it looks like both wrestlers are going full blast."

Jim Jackson:  "The Jazzman makes a move first but Boy Bakla not only dodges his punch but catches it too and sends him to the canvas with an arm drag.  Rey Del Jazz rolls back to his feet and throws another punch, once again Bakla counters it with another arm drag!  Wait!  Bakla quickly tries to lock on an armbar but Rey quickly grabs the ropes."

Brad Blood:  "Good reflex and ring awareness from Rey over there, both wrestlers get back to their feet.  Bakla tries to charge in but Rey keeps it at bay with a series of jabs.  Rey shoots for the legs but Bakla backflips out of the way.  Bakla leaps to the ropes...  Springboard dropkick sends Rey sprawling.  Rey quickly rolls away and back to his feet.  Bakla lunges in, Rey leaps over the tranny!"

Jim Jackson:  "Great show of athletic prowess from both wrestlers.  Boy Bakla runs towards Rey Del Jazz, Rey leaps into the ropes and springs towards Bakla back first...  OOH!  Neckbreaker!  Bakla gets caught there!  Rey starts stomping away on Bakla before going for a pin."

Brad Blood:  "Bakla gets a shoudler up at one!  Rey stays on top of the tranny and throws in a couple of punches to Bakla's head.  Rey climbs up to the top turnbuckle...  No!  Before he could turn around Bakla suddenly leaps up and trips him!  Rey falls on his groin!  Bakla leaps to the turnbuckles...  Back suplex from the top turnbuckle!  Bakla just folded Rey in half!  Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rey Del Jazz kicks out at one!  Boy Bakla picks him up and Irish whips him unto the ropes.  Discus clothesline connects!  Bakla stands in front of Del Jazz...  Standing moonsault...  NO!  The Jazzman gets both knees up at the last moment!  Ooh!  Bakla took it full in the gut!  Rey staggers over to Bakla, he's going for a submission!  Bow and arrow gets locked in!  Bakla screams in pain!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Bakla's hanging on and refuses to tap!  Rey tries to crank up the pressure...  Bakla flails with its arms...  Oooh!  It just grabbed hold of Rey's mask and starts to tug!  Rey releases Bakla and pulls the tranny's hand off his mask!  He kicks Bakla in the gut as he readjusts his mask.  Bakla slowly rises to its feet, Rey with a crisp suplex sends the tranny crashing into the canvas!  Springboard legdrop by The Jazzman!  Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla gets a shoulder up!  Rey Del Jazz hauls him up on his shoulders in a fireman carry...  Bakla battles free with hard elbows!  Bakla lands beside Rey and spins him towards her...  DDT!  She just planted The Jazzman head first into the canvas!  Bakla goes high risk...  Senton splash flattens Del Jazz!  Bakla for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Rey pulls out of that one at two!  Bakla with an Irish whip sends Rey to the ropes, back body drop attempt by Bakla, no!  Rey leaps over it!  Rey bounces back on the ropes, Bakla goes down to the mat and Rey bounds over the tranny.  Rey bounces on the ropes one more time, Bakla tries spinning side kick but misses!  Rey stops himself when he hits the ropes once more...  Bakla charges in with a dropkick!  Rey goes over the top rope but lands on his feet outside!  Bakla with a suicide dive through the second rope...  OOH!  IT ALMOST CUT REY IN HALF!"

Crowd:  "THAT WAS AWESOME!  THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla throws The Jazzman back into the ring.  Once again she goes high risk and climbs to the top turnbuckle playing to the crowd.  Frog splash by Bakla...  AND NO ONE IS HOME!  Rey Del Jazz manages to roll away at the last moment!  Rey slowly pulls himself up as Bakla staggers to stand...  Rey rushes in on Bakla, running crossbody!  He flattens Bakla but Bakla continues to roll and rolls him up!  Both shoulders are down..."

Brad Blood:  "Rey reverses the roll-up!  Now it's Bakla's shoulders that are on the mat."

Jim Jackson:  "Another reversal!  Rey's shoulders are back on the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "Rey reverses it once again!"

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Boy Bakla kicks out and rolls away!  The crowd applauds in a show of appreciation at the skills these two wrestlers just exhibited.  Rey Del Jazz slowly approaches Bakla...  Bakla goes for a lariat attempt but Rey drops to his knees as Bakla's arm misses his head!  Rey from behind Bakla...  Backstabber!  Oooh!  Bakla is down!  Rey for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Still a two count!  Rey with an Irish whip sends Bakla to the corner, he follows it up with a running knee!  Bakla slumps to the floor with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle...  Rey charges in...  Bronco buster!  He just rode Bakla's face to rodeo heaven!  Rey pulls Bakla away from the corner, he goes to the top turnbuckle...  Flying elbow drop...  Right on the middle of the heart!  Rey hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh!  So close but The Transsexual Superstar still managed to kick out at the last moment!  The Jazzman thought he had it there.  Boy Bakla tries to crawl towards the ropes.  Rey Del Jazz grabs his legs and attempts to lock in a figure four leg lock...  No!  Bakla kicks him off!  She manages to stagger to her feet.  Del Jazz comes charging in...  Bakla with a low drop kick sends him kissing the canvas.  Del Jazz tries to get up... Snapmare by Bakla!  Rey sits up...  Bakla hits the ropes and comes back with a running knee catching Rey on the head!  Bakla for the cover."

Brad Blood:  "Bakla pulls Rey up...  Looks like its gonna set Rey up for a powerbomb...  Bakla lifts Rey up...  No!  The Jazzman fights back throwing punches and elbow down on Bakla's head!  Bakla stumbles forward and throws Rey anyway!  WAIT!  Bakla misjudged and Rey falls on the ropes and bounces back and hits the tranny with a flying overhand punch!  The force of the the blow sends Bakla staggering to the other side of the ring!  Rey comes charging in...  HE SPEARS BAKLA THROUGH THE ROPES!  BOTH WRESTLERS FALL TO THE OUTSIDE!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men look out of it outside!  The referee looks on and after a moment starts to count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Brad Blood:  "Look!  Rey is starting to stir!  He's pulling himself up slowly!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla is also starting to move!  She's grabbing on to the railings to help herself get back up to her feet."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Brad Blood:  "Rey with a spinning side kick sends Bakla flying back to the ground!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rey Del Jazz quickly leaps back up to the apron and enters back to the safety of the ring!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla staggers to the apron, the tranny is trying to get back into the ring..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla barely makes it to the ring but The Jazzman is already lying in wait and kicks her in the gut forcing her to bend over!  While the opponent is bent over Rey Del Jazz underhooks his right arm and swings his legs over the arm. The momentum of the swing causes the opponent to flip over landing into an armbar...  EL JAZZ SWING!   EL JAZZ SWING!"

Brad Blood:  "BAKLA IS TAPPING!  BAKLA IS TAPPING!  IT'S OVER!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission and advancing to the finals of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a match!  After a grueling battle Rey Del Jazz manages to snatch away the victory via submission and makes it to the finals of the tournament!  Not bad for a new member of the roster.  A well fought battle for both wrestlers but unfortunately for Bakla she drew the short straw tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Rey is celebrating his win with a Jazzy tune in the middle of the ring."

As the previous match finishes airing, the camera now cuts to the locker room area where we see a banged up Rafik Arfah sitting in a chair and taping up his fists. He is heavily sweating and breathing hard. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

Rafik Arfah: Come in!

After hearing Rafik's approval for entry, the door opens and we see ROC interviewer Julia Rodriguez enter Rafik's locker room with a microphone in hand. Julia approaches Rafik with enthusiasm.

Julia Rodriguez: Rafik, what a match! An absolute showstopper! How does it feel?

Rafik Arfah takes a deep breathe before answering her question.

Rafik Arfah: How does it feel? Look at me! I'm covered in red bruises! It feels like excruciating pain, that's how it feels!

Rafik smiles and breaks into laughter before he feels an intense pain in his ribs which causes him to stop laughing, but despite that he is still smiling as he holds his ribs tight.

Rafik Arfah: Damn Po1ski.. that sum of a bitch hits hard! Heh, nah.. nah. No, seriously.. it feels great, Julia. Po1ski just gave me what might be the match of a lifetime. I am incredibly proud of the magic we created in there tonight. I don't know what will happen at the rest of the tournament later on, but at least I already achieved one career highlight tonight so I'm pretty pleased right now. Hats off to Po1ski, man. Fucking machine..

Julia Rodriguez: Great to hear that, Rafik. So tell me, after going through such an intense battle with Po1ski, do you fear your chances of success went down considering the damage taken?

Rafik Arfah: Hell nah. Woman, these small wounds are nothing. I used to intentionally make myself bleed before big matches. And I mean like crimson mask level of blood. So as I said.. hell naaaaah. I could have herniated testicles and a broken skull and still no one would be able to stop from pushing it to the absolute limit and win this goddamn thing. Because that's the thing about me. I can get beat down, have the rug pulled underneath me, get politic'd out of chances and basically get shat on from all directions, but I will never.. give.. up. Knock me down, I'll get back up. Kick me, I'll kick back harder. I am in this to win this. And winning this is what I will be doing later. It's simple as that. I really have nothing to add. Julia, I think I earned five minutes of rest. Give me a chance to get some shuteye, k?

Julia Rodriguez: Alright then. Rafik Arfah, ladies and gentleman. Good luck later.

Julia Rodriguez proceeds to open the door and leave the room.

Rafik Arfah: Luck is for losers, Julia.. luck is for losers..

Rafik chuckles and then slumps down in his chair, closing his eyes in order to rest up before his next match as the camera fades.

The scene opens to little Paru doing jumping jacks in the hallway.  As the camera pans out, both Erika Sonozaki and Cecilia Christiansen can be seen watching the little girl's warm-up.  The Women's Championship rests over Erika's shoulder, prominently displayed beside Cecilia.  Giving a slight laugh, Cecilia addresses Paru.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Paru, I'm the one competing in a match tonight, not you.  I know that you and Erika will be rooting for me, but there is no reason for you to be warming-up."

Paru stops and throws a few punches at the air before resuming her jumping jacks.  Cecilia chuckles and shakes her head.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Nothing will happen out there tonight, Paru.  This will just be a normal match."

Paru gives Cecilia a nod, but continues to warm-up anyway.  Cecilia again shakes her head before turning and looking into the camera.

Cecilia Christiansen: "So our Pay Per View has finally arrived.  While tonight is about celebrating the career of The Morbidly Obese Man, I can't help but notice this event is focused on one word; opportunity.  I am focused on my future, a future that I have the chance to take complete control of.  While it is regrettable that Lexi and Erika are absent from the tournament, there is no reason to cry over a mistake that we cannot fix.  Instead, we focus on me and the opportunity that I have... a match between the very best that Ring of Chaos has to offer.  Every champion in this promotion will compete in a match to determine who will become the Vice-General Manager for three entire months.  Three months of power and influence in this company are on the line.  If I win this match, not only will I be able to give Lexi and Erika the opportunities they deserve, but I'll be able to give myself the opportunities that I deserve."

Cecilia gives the camera an agitated look as she flips some of her hair back.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Management has made it abundantly clear that I am not on their radar.  Look at how long it took management to give me an opportunity to win the Women's Championship.  And after Samantha King dropped out of the match, instead of awarding me the forfeit victory that I deserved, I was instead forced into a mini-tournament -- a tournament that I won.  Management doesn't see me as the commodity I am, but tonight I have the opportunity to force open their eyes."

Cecilia folds her arms before her, but she makes sure to cover her breasts, rather than positioning her arms in a lower and more comfortable position.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Make no mistake, this opportunity was never meant for me.  Management simply couldn't justify having a match between champions that didn't involve the Women's Champion, as that would prove that they have no care for this title.  But management has made it abundantly clear to every women in this company that there is no love for this title; there is no respect for this title.  A title that should be highlighting the best women in this company is instead looked upon as being nothing more than an accessory.  This belt has no weight in this company, and the wrestlers look at it as a joke.  The men in the locker room have the chauvinistic view that this belt is merely meant to appease us "inferior" talents.  And of course, the staff around here is no better.  Brad Blood is a perfect example of the disgraceful behavior of our male counterparts, who seem to love ogling our bodies rather than the quality of our work.  Well, I for one think that the women in this company are worth more than just their tits and asses."

Leaning against Erika, (because why not lean against your towering, pillar-like best friend?), Cecilia gives a defiant look to the camera while Erika sports an annoyed expression.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I'm the Princess of the Professional Wrestling World; success in this industry is my birthright.  It is my destiny to win this match and prove that I am every bit as good as I say I am.  Tonight, no redneck, old man, former convict, narcissist, or fluke will prevent me from completing my goal.  I will win this match -- period."

Erika smiles and nods her support for Cecilia as Paru takes aim with a finger gun and fires an imaginary bullet into the camera as the scene fades.

VS

Jim Jackson: "Here we are with our second semi-final match of the evening, the winner of this match shall be facing Rey Del Jazz, the prize... A RoC title shot for ANY title."

Brad Blood: "Boulder will be facing that turban wearing freak Rafik and the odds look like they are in the favor of the big man."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is a semi-finals match in The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 485 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas... BOULDER!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Man, looks like Rafik Arfah is still hurting from his match earlier and Boulder knows it! Boulder wastes no time and charges in delivering heavy blows to Rafik! Rafik is barely able to put up a defense as each blow slowly sends him closer and closer to the corner. Double axe handle by Boulder breaks through Arfah's defenses!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, Rafik just got hammered in the corner! Boulder gets some distance and charges in... Big body avalanche flattens the Allah worshiper. Rafik crumples to the ground in perfect position... Uh-oh... Are we gonna see it this early in the match?! The Mud Slide?!"

Jim Jackson: "No! Rafik Arfah quickly escapes the corner before Boulder can properly set himself up. Arfah shakes off the cobwebs as Boulder comes charging in again. This time The Supremacist rolls out of the way and counters with a dropkick. Boulder gets hit but remains standing. He brushes off Rafik's attack like nothing."

Brad Blood: "Well Boulder is more than twice Rafik's weight, it will take more than a dropkick to topple him. Boulder tries to grab Rafik but the non-bacon eater eludes capture and hits a shoulder block on Boulder's knee! Boulder wobbles a bit but stays standing."

Jim Jackson: "That's a correct strategy by Rafik Arfah, attacking the weakest area, the legs but he just can't get enough force behind his attack. Boulder charges again towards Arfah but once again Arfah dances out of reach. Arfah throws some low kicks, right on the same spot his shoulder block connected earlier."

Brad Blood: "Dang, I think those low kicks are starting to have an effect. Boulder seems to be limping a bit... It's not so noticeable yet but it's there! Arfah charges in once more for a low kick... NO! Boulder somehow timed his overhand chop correctly and snags Rafik! Rafik staggers a bit... Boudler takes him down with a stiff clothesline!"

Jim Jackson: "He almost turned Rafik Arfah inside-out! Boulder picks Rafik up and hits a body slam! Giant stomp by Boulder... No! Rafik somehow rolls out of the way at the last moment! Rafik picks himself up at the corner... Boulder smashes into him shoulder first! Boulder grabs Arfah... He locks in a bear hug! Rafik is caught in a submission!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik is gonna get crushed there. Wait! Rafik manages to get his arms free! He starts to throw double ear slaps on Boulder! Ohh! Boulder's grip loosens and Rafik slips free! Arfah off the ropes... Springboard clothesline connects but Boulder is still standing! A second springboard clothesline... Boulder staggers but still remains upright! Rafik goes for a third springboard clothesline... BOULDER COUNTERS WITH A BIG HAYMAKER CATCHING HIM IN MID-AIR!"

Jim Jackson: "BAHGAWD! RAFIK ARFAH BOUNCES OFF THE CANVAS LIKE A RAG DOLL! Things do not look good for Arfah... Boulder walks over and goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Rafik somehow gets a shoulder up! But at this rate how much longer can that ISIS member prevent the inevitable? He's just prolonging his agony. Boulder hauls Rafik up on his shoulders... Wait! Arfah grabs on to the ropes and pulls himself free landing on the apron! Boulder turns around... Enzuigiri from out of nowhere! Whoa! Boulder stumbles!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder quickly recovers and reaches over the ropes for Rafik Arfah... Arfah slips through the bottom rope and slides between Boulder's legs! Low dropkick to Boulder's knees connects! For the first time tonight Boulder falls on one knee! Springboard clothesline again! Boulder bends over but is still on his knee! Superkick connects! Boulder falls flat on his back! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik Arfah ain't done! He goes up to the top turnbuckle... He leaps... Diving elbow drop connects! He goes for the cover! Is it enough to put Boulder away?!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson: "No! Boulder gets a shoulder up! Looks like Rafik Arfah still needs to do much more damage if he is to get a three count. The Supremacist pulls Boulder up and Irish whips him towards the corner... No! Reversal by Boulder and it's Arfah who slams into the corner... Boulder charges in... And he hits nothing but turnbuckle! Rafik somehow slips through the ropes at the last second preventing himself from being squashed! Dropkick keeps Boulder in the corner."

Brad Blood: "Rafik gets some distance... He rushes towards the big man... High knee followed by a short arm clothesline! Boulder stagger and falls on the top rope... Rafik slips out to the apron... Neckbreaker on Boulder while the big guy's neck is on the top rope! Boulder is down! Boulder is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah scampers back into the ring and hooks the leg. Could this be enough for the win?"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "No! Boulder kicks out! Rafik pounds his fists on the canvas! Looks like Rafik is going up again on the top turnbuckle... I see another diving elbow drop on it's way... Rafik leaps... Boulder rolls out of the way at the last moment! Ooh! Rafik hits nothing but canvas!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder staggers up to his feet. Rafik Arfah charges in but a back elbow rocks him! Big European uppercut from Boulder connects! A second European upper rocks Arfah more! Boulder catches him... Body slam! Boulder drags his opponent near the corner apron. Boulder climbs to the top and starts shouting. He leaps off the apron and slams his butt onto Rafik Arfah's face. Boulder stands up and drops back down onto Rafik Arfah's chest. Boulder then proceeds to grind against Rafik Arfah's chest while laughing executing a Smash!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik looks like he's out! Boulder drags him to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg! This has got to be it."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah kicks out! Boulder looks shocked! Boulder goes for a leg drop... No! Rafik manages to roll away and Boulder lands on his butt! Arfah tries to pull himself up but even with the help of the ropes, Rafik looks like he's hurt really bad."

Brad Blood: "He's been crushed by the heaviest man we have on our roster since The Morbidly Obese Man Jim... Boulder grabs Rafik Arfah's head with his massive hands and slams Rafik's back against a corner turnbuckle. Boulder releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against Rafik's stomach and crotch until they fall into a seated position. Boulder steps closer, pulls his briefs down... Oh man, here it is! Boulder's finisher... Mudslide!"

Jim Jackson: "No! Rafik Arfah somehow rolls out into the apron before Boulder can lower his butt! Boulder reaches over the ropes to pull Arfah up... Arfah counters with a jawbreaker bringing Boulder's neck down on the top rope! Boulder staggers to his knee clutching his throat!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Arfah with a springboard double axe handle! Boulder is down! Boulder is down! Though Rafik is barely standing himself. He takes a moment to catch his breath..."

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah wraps his arms around the head and one arm of the opponent and squeezes, choking his opponent much better than Phil Brooks does. Rafik Arfah locks in his submission finisher Better Than Brooks! Is this it? Will he make Boulder tap?"

Brad Blood: "BOULDER IS TAPPING! BOULDER IS TAPPING! THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL! What a turn around!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission and advancing to the finals of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah pulls a win out of nowhere and advances to face Rey Del Jazz in the finals of the tournament!"

Brad Blood: "Well the question is, at his state right now, can he even still put up a fight? This tournament is brutal! B... R... U... TAL!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:09 am

After Rafik Arfah's second monumental victory of the evening, Rafik Arfah manages to pull his broken body up and get on his feet. Rafik raises his two arms high into the air. Rafik slowly exits the ring and approaches a staff member at ringside to ask for a microphone which he receives. Rafik brings the microphone near his mouth and soaks in the cheers of his fans before speaking. Rafik's excessive breathes can be heard around the arena due to the echos of the mic.

Rafik Arfah: I-I-whoa.. goddamnit..

Rafik pauses to take another deep breathe before resuming his victory speech.

Rafik Arfah: I'm sore, tired, under the weather, over-trained, but here I am standing tonight with another W proving that despite all that I'm still tough enough to beat two of the nastiest beasts in this federation in one night.

Rafik pauses once more in order to enjoy the ovation.

Rafik Arfah: I am not one to usually give the haters the satisfaction of acknowledgement, but to all the dorks on the chatrooms who said I will never make it this far, go lick a sweaty gooch because here I am, madafaaaaaakas!

Rafik raises his middle finger high into air with a look of pride on his face.

Rafik Arfah: So yeah, here I fucking am. Spotlight on me and all. Better get used to it because after I win this tournament and go on to win the big one at last, this handsome Arabian face will be all over the place.. and if you're not down with that, I have just two words for ya!

Rafik Arfah performs the infamous crotch chop gesture as the entire arena chants "Suck It!" with unison.

Rafik Arfah: We have one more match left, baby! And when that match is all said and done, it's one more for the win column, one more for the record books and one more.. for the Shitlord.

Rafik Arfah drops the mic and enthusiastically raises his arms into the air as he makes his walk back to the backstage area as the crowd chants his name.

The camera cuts to a backstage locker room, where Rey Del Jazz is seen getting ready for his match. He is stretching next to a bench and row of lockers.

Rey then opens one of the lockers, which has a mirror on the inside. Rey looks into the mirror, and the camera focuses in on his reflection. Rey is wearing his jazz suit, a white with black spots and a black dress shirt underneath. He is wearing white dress pants with a Xoloitzcuintl emblem on his belt, the national animal of Mexico.

Rey does a dance in front of the mirror, as if he was dancing to sexy swing jazz music. He is hype and looks confident, as if he knows he will win the final match for sure. Rey does a quick shuffle and then a spin. He makes short noises as he dances.

Rey then suddenly stops in his dance position. He looks into the mirror dramatically.

Rey Del Jazz: "Soon...I will be able to spank all of those fat ass Americanos, and win their dumb tournament! JAJA!"

Rey does another spin as the camera pans out. Suddenly a Ring of Chaos staff man pops his head into the room from the doorway.

ROC Staff Man: "Rey Del Jazz, your match is soon! Be out here in 5!"

The staff man then leaves. Rey is frozen in his dancing position looking into the mirror. The lights dim low in the locker room somehow.

Rey begins to speak in a sexy low voice.

Rey Del Jazz: "Looks like it is finally time...to blow the scene."

Rey brings his saxophone up to his mouth. He plays a 3 second soft tune, with one leg now on the bench, in a position to show is crotch.

The camera focuses on Rey in his sexy position, holding the saxophone to his mouth with one leg on the bench kneeling over. The Jazzman is dramatic as ever, as the final tournament match approaches. The camera fades away.

VS

Jim Jackson: "And here we are folks with the final round of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament! After fighting hard fought battles Rafik Arfah shall be facing Rey Del Jazz to see who gets a much coveted title shot!"

Brad Blood: "Well Rafik certainly drew the short end of the stick here, he can barely stand after his match with Boulder earlier. Rey may win this one with a cake walk."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is the FINALS of The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle his legs clearly shaking as it tries to support his weight. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture before heading to his corner nearly stumbling.

Jim Jackson: "You may be right Brad, Rafik may be in no condition to continue competing... He's just forcing himself to stay standing at this point."

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 219 pounds, hailing from Ciudad de Mexico... The Jazzman... REY DEL JAZZ!"

"Tank" by The Seatbelts blasts through the stadium speakers. As the beginning baseline of the song nears it's end, Rey Del Jazz bursts out from the backstage area with his saxophone in his hands, the mouthpiece to his lips. A blue spotlight shines down on him as he plays the beginning saxophone part of the song. Rey sways his body vigorously while walking down the ramp and playing his golden instrument. Rey then slides into the ring and continues to swag around the ring while jazzing out. The lights then dim as the music stops and Rey slides to his knees in the middle of the ring, to perform a sexy sax solo.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! Rafik Arfah doesn't even have the strength to leave his corner! Rey Del Jazz sensing Rafik's weakness charges in and hits a clothesline in the corner! Rafik falls to his knees! Del Jazz with a smooth looking spinning side kick knocks Rafik down! Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Rafik barely got his shoulder up at two! You have got to admit though, that terrorist's resolve is pretty admirable. Rey pulls Rafik up on his feet... Vertical suplex! Rafik is not moving at all on the ground."

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz bends over to try and pull Rafik Arfah up... NO! Arfah suddenly reaches out and catches Rey in a triangle choke! The submission is locked in! Will Rey tap?"

Brad Blood: "No he won't! Rey lifts Rafik while the submission is still locked in and counters the triangle choke with a powerbomb! Rafik's arms fall to his sides releasing Rey!"

Jim Jackson: "I guess we kind of underestimated Rafik Arfah there but still Rey Del Jazz was able to think fast and counter the submission attempt. Del Jazz hits the ropes... Springboard moonsault! He quickly hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Rafik kicks out short of a three but it is clear he is at the end of his rope! Wait! Rey goes up to the top turnbuckle... Flying headbutt... NO! Rafik somehow rolls out of the way at the last moment!"

Jim Jackson: "That was a risky move that backfired for Rey Del Jazz. Both men are down on the canvas. Rafik Arfah starts crawling towards the ropes... The Jazzman also makes his way to the corner and pulls himself up..."

Brad Blood: "Here comes Rafik just as Rey turns around... Running knee followed by a short arm clothesline connects! Bulldog from the corner! Rafik for the cover! Is this enough?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson: "Barely even a two count! Rafik Arfah can't even follow up an attack after that and rests leaning on the ropes! Rey Del Jazz gets back up to his feet and shakes away the stars. Clothesline sends Rafik over the top rope but The Supremacist lands on the apron with his upper half balancing precariously over the side!"

Brad Blood: "Rey sees a chance and slingshots over the top rope... Slingshot leg drop connects! I think he broke Rafik in half!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz pulls Rafik Arfah back into the ring and hooks his leg! This is probably the end for Arfah..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "BUT RAFIK SOMEHOW STILL KICKS OUT! What a show of tenacity for Rafik! Even Rey Del Jazz can't help but look impressed. Rafik may have kicked out of that one but I don't think he has anything left for this match."

Jim Jackson: "I may have to agree with you there Brad... Rafik Arfah clearly looks like he has nothing left in his gas tank. The Jazzman pulls Rafik up... While the opponent is bent over Rey Del Jazz underhooks his right arm and swings his legs over the arm. The momentum of the swing causes the opponent to flip over landing into an arm... NO! Rafik somehow counters Rey's finisher into a crossface! Submission locked in!"

Brad Blood: "No! Rey manages to pull free! Looks like Rafik doesn't have any strength left to keep the hold! This is just tragic! I can see a moment of concern in Rey's eyes before he goes to the ropes and hits a springboard leg drop! Rey for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah gets his leg on the bottom rope! He's really doing whatever it takes to stay alive in the match!"

Brad Blood: "Or just prolonging his agony! Seriously what else can he do in his state?!"

Jim Jackson: "We can certainly see Rey Del Jazz's respect for his opponent in his eyes right now. Rey pulls Rafik Arfah up on his shoudlers... Fall-away slam! Del Jazz runs towards the ropes and bounces back... Running senton connects! The Jazzman goes to the ropes... Springboard elbow drop finds Rafik's chest! He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "RAFIK STILL SOMEHOW MANAGES TO GET A SHOULDER UP! The crowd is on their feet cheering loudly for the former tag team champion!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO ARFAH! LET'S GO ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson: "The Jazzman pulls Rafik Arfah up once more... Irish whip sends him crashing into the corner! Arfah slumps down into the corner... Rey Del Jazz charges towards him... Cannonball connects! Just how much more beating can Rafik endure?! Del Jazz not taking any more chances pulls Rafik up... Snap suplex! He goes for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "Hot damn! Rafik still holds on! The crowd continues to cheer for him!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO ARFAH! LET'S GO ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson: "The Jazzman pulls Rafik Arfah up once again... He's signalling for his finisher! While the opponent is bent over Rey Del Jazz underhooks his right arm and swings his legs over the arm. The momentum of the swing causes the opponent to flip over landing into an armbar! El Jazz Swing!"

Brad Blood: "He has Rafik trapped in that armbar! Wait! The referee goes down to check up on Rafik..."

Jim Jackson: "He's putting his arms up in an "X"! The match is over! Rafik Arfah is out cold! It looks like Rafik can't even tap out since he's already unconscious!"

Brad Blood: "And here comes the bell signalling the end of the match!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match and The Morbidly Obese Grand Prix Tournament... The Jazzman... REY DEL JAZZ!"

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz has done it! He has won the tournament and the title shot! He looks over concerned as EMTs rush into the ring to check up of Rafik Arfah. Po1ski and Gus also rush into the ring to check up on their friend."

Brad Blood: "Looks like Rafik is okay! He's beat-up and battered but he's still okay! Po1ski and Gus haul him up and helps him stand. Rey Del Jazz walks over and offers a handshake. Rafik accepts. Rey raises Rafik's arms and the crowd goes wild! What a match! What a show of sportsmanship from the victor."

The titantron begins to show split second images of a hooded silhouette which quickly fade in and out. The mysterious figure is shown at multiple different camera angles, closer and further away from the camera. The images are in black and white, while a heartbeat is heard each time the screen fades in and out. It appears that the figure is hiding inside an empty, creepy warehouse. The crowd is quiet and calm as they watch what is being aired.

???: "It has been five long months since I was last seen inside a wrestling ring."

A close-up of the hooded silhouette is shown, focusing on the head. The head leans backwards, the mouth opening in pain.

???: "Being injured for so long, being away from doing what you love to do, it hurts more than just the physical pain of the broken bones. It is also a mental pain."

The figure looks like it is screaming towards the ceiling as the same close-up is shown.

???: "The mental pain of being away from the action. The mental pain of not knowing if you will ever be able to do what you love to do ever again. When you feel like you want to do something and your body just doesn't let you, it weights down on you."

The head of the person drops, looking down at the floor, as if the person has been defeated.

???: "It's during times like that, that you realise what kind of person you really are and how others really are. It was the first time that I had been injured. I didn't get well-wishes from the wrestlers. My fans had my back, like they always do and they know I love them, but not the wrestlers. They all saw it as an opportunity. They taunted me. They threw accusations at me. They challenged me while I was down, wishing that I would never get back up so that they wouldn't have to deal with the consequences of their actions."

The hooded figures entire body is shown, facing the camera. He raises his arms up into the air in celebration, his fists closed.

???: "Unfortunately for all the wrestlers out there, I did get back up. I have fully recovered and I am so hungry to wrestle again and prove to the world that I am still The Lad that I was before the injury. I am hungry to prove that I am The Beeest."

The crowd begins to cheer as they recognise the figures nickname. The main lights in the warehouse slowly fade-in, revealing the hooded man to be wearing a skull face mask, covering everywhere but his mouth and eyes.

???: "The curry-loving, trash-talking, chair-guitaring, always-swaggering skeleton lad that you all know and love is back! Cartwright is coming to Ring Of Chaos for its iPPV Event, The Big Fat One! Why?! Because it's an amazing iPPV name but also because I decided to accept the challenge of one of those wrestlers who thought that they could have a go at The Lad while he was hurt and get away with it!"

Cartwright points towards the cameras lens, staring into it with a serious look on his face.

Cartwright: "Ravenous! You accused me of being too old to wrestle anymore, due to my injury! You said that it was time for the new blood like you to take over and destroy the veterans of the wrestling industry! Since our Last Man Standing match was announced, you decided to try and flatter me! You called me your hero! You said that I was your inspiration for getting into the wrestling industry! You say that I will be one of your last opponents before you end your wrestling career!"

Cartwright shakes his head and makes a cut-throat motion with his right hand across his throat, showing that there will be no mercy.

Cartwright: "Flattery will get you nowhere! You made the mistake of challenging me and now you must pay for it, just like you did the last time you decided to come at me in Caged Evolution Wrestling for the same reasons! Maybe this time you will learn your lesson! No amount of beatings and nut shots from your own Mum will help you now! You will be my return to wrestling opponent and I intend to make an example out of you towards everyone else! You have followed my career, so you must think that now is the best time to strike! However, if you thought what I did to you the last time we met was bad, this time I am one hundred percent fresh, eager to impress and hungry for blood! Perhaps this will be THE last match of your career due to what I do to you! Everyone is just going to have to watch and find out! I don't care whether you come by yourself, with your big-tittied, milk-squirting Mum, your gem stone tag team partner, your chesty maid or even those dumb knights you both like to hang around with in your House Of Serena, I make a promise to totally PAP your mannequin arse and anyone else who tries to get in the way of my comeback victory!"

The scene fades-out with Cartwright turning his back towards the camera and walking out of the warehouse.

Jim Jackson: "This is so exciting! Not only are we going to see two of the hottest free agents in the wrestling world compete against each other for ROC, one in their return to the ring in five months, but both wrestlers are so motivated to win! What an honour it is to be us!"

Brad Blood: "The skeleton dude had that filmed in an empty warehouse while the mannequin dude appears to suffer from domestic abuse?! It's going to be a mental match!"

Pitch black and darkness covers in the room until a well-defined smoke passes by then a voice comes out from the mist.

???: “Every foe I face has a history. Some of them of which may be inexperience or a rookie as me. But some of them are more experienced and more decorated than I am. But I disregarded to any of their accomplishments, their accolades, BUT to a one person. CARTWRIGHT. Yes, The Charismatic, the Sexy Skeleton, The Former Member of Evilution. I know him from the time I watched him from Caged Evolution Wrestling, Wrestle or Die, Rock and Wrestling, TMG, Wargames and Brutal Force Wrestling.”

Then suddenly a mask is summoned from the darkness. A mask depicted as grotesque, wicked and pale and a revelation goes with shock he introduces himself as Ravenous.

Ravenous: “I faced him before in CEW: Unleashed disregarding his history, in fact, I told everyone on that night that the likes of him should be retired and let the new breed like me takeover. But I LOST. And on the next night, I failed to capture the CEW World Heavyweight Championship against another veteran named Captain Captain. However, this didn’t change my views towards them…..”

Suddenly his pride has turned to another direction as he looks down to the ground.

Ravenous: “…..until that day when my mother snapped my senses out of me. I disregarded that I crossed path with a hero that urged me in this business. I cannot believe what I have done. She told me that facing the likes of him could be an experience DISREGARDS to any results. I just ignored the fact that I never learned anything from that match neither his nor Captain Captain’s. But now, I have the chance to relearn from a veteran himself, the one that inspired me to keep going in this industry. That’s the reason why I want to fight him again.”

Then his will rises as he looks at the camera.

Ravenous: “However, this is not an ordinary one fall singles match. No, this is a Last Man Standing Match. I may underestimated him and have a huge respect for him but in this bout, all things should set aside! If you want to learn something, something big, you have to go further and that is why I chose this bout. After I lost to him, I vowed that if ever I face him again, I will surely beat him hard, crawling in pain, gnawing with his blood while me showing without any means of mercy and remorse. But despite of my change of view and unfortunately for him, I will.”

He suddenly walks out and back into the darkness until it slowly disappears as lights glows slowly but to the point of well-dimmed intensity. Then the camera finds Ravenous leaning to the chain fence.

Ravenous: “And since this is the Last Man Standing Match and this very establishment is ill-equipped, I have just a thing to cover up or many things in this case. Cartwright, you can bring your trademark steel chair but if that’s not enough for you, you could borrow one of these toys.”

Then he punches the chain link for the door to be opened and behind the door there’s a box full of steel chairs, kendo sticks, barbed wire bats, truck and loads of more known weapons commonly used for hardcore matches!

Ravenous: “Since this is the LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, you have to further extreme and extreme matches like it are considered to be enjoyable. Look around you, I love it, you love it, everyone in this arena loves it!”

Then he looks back at the camera.

Ravenous: “Cartwright, in this match, there will be no excuses to any of means to go easy on me. Win this match and I will learn something from you and prove me that in the past, I was wrong. Lose this match and I proved to anyone that I was right, I was right the fact that veterans like you are getting older and young gets bolder.”

With a final smirk on his masked face…

Ravenous: “My hero, so what’s going to be?”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:19 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the next match for The Big Fat One. This is a special match with talents that were specially brought in by management, two of the best wrestlers in the independent scene shall be settling their differences in the ring tonight in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh ooh ooh! I know these two blokes and I bet everyone watching tonight does too! It's an honor to have Ring of Chaos host their match here tonight."

Alice Aoi: “The following contest is The Special Attraction Match! It is a Last Man Standing Match between two of the hottest free agents in wrestling! Now in this match there are no count outs, no submission, no pinfalls, and no disqualification. In order to win this match, you must incapacitate your opponent on the floor to a count of ten! Introducing first! From Funky Town, weighing-in at 205 lbs and standing at 6 ft! He is The Lad, CAAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

The crowd cheers as Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena. Cartwright enters the arena with a steel chair in his hand. Cartwright is wearing an amazing skeleton suit with a fantastic black glitter robe over the top of it. He struts on his way to the ring down the ramp because he KNOWS that he is the best! Cartwright enters the ring and plays chair guitar in the middle of the ring as sparklers sparkle on each turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi: “Introducing his opponent! From Parts Unknown, weighing-in at 220 lbs and standing at 6 ft 2 inches! He is The Living Mannequin, RAAAAVEEEEENOOOOUS!”

The string plays in the entrance theme revealing to be “Here in the Black” by Gary Numan as all the spotlight highlight on Ravenous suddenly appears from the darkness wearing a doll mask and a trench coat. Once the violin riffs end, spotlights start to line up in the entrance ramp signalling Ravenous to walk slowly along with it.

Ravenous enters the ring as the light goes to normal. Then he slowly removes his mask then his trench coat showing the scar all over his body.

Alice Aoi: “The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!”

DNG!

Jim Jackson: "The bell rings to signal the start of the match with Cartwright and Ravenous going face-to-face, the loud crowd reacting well to the stare down. The two men haven’t been in the same ring as each other for years, but thanks to the powers of the internet, it is going to happen one last time. Ravenous offers Cartwright a handshake, but Cartwright has not forgiven Ravenous for the things he said that lead to this match happening, even as Ravenous has tried to apologize and mend fences with Cartwright. Cartwright responds to the attempted handshake by swiping the hand away with his right hand and quickly striking Ravenous with a backhand chop to the chest, causing the fans to woo. Ravenous responds with a chop of his own and the two wrestlers begin to exchange blows, with Cartwright getting the best of it."

Brad Blood: "Ooh! That's some pent up rage Cartwright has been harboring, he just exploded there on Ravenous! Ravenous is trying to weather the blows and though he is hanging in there impressively, he is being pushed back slowly step by step. Cartwright is really just letting it all out."

Jim Jackson: "Cartwright chops Ravenous until he gets trapped with his back against the ropes. Cartwright Irish Whips Ravenous across the ring and strikes him with a dropkick as he approaches Cartwright. The referee starts to count Ravenous as he lies on the mat holding his chin.

Brad Blood: "Daaaaaamn, that dropkick probably loosened a few teeth along with the plaque. Cartwright is circling around Ravenous like a vulture as the referee counts."

Jack B. Quick: "ONE…"

Jack B. Quick: "TWO…"

Jack B. Quick: "THREE…"

Jack B. Quick: "FOUR…"

Jim Jackson: "Ravenous gets up to his feet, obviously taking his time while Cartwright has exited the ring to grab a steel chair. Cartwright slides into the ring and takes a swing towards Ravenous’ head, but Ravenous dodges the chair shot and strikes Cartwright with an uppercut, causing him to drop the chair. Ravenous takes advantage of the stunned Cartwright by charging forward, ramming Cartwright into the turnbuckle and striking him with multiple shoulder charges. Ravenous Irish Whips Cartwright towards the opposite turnbuckle, however leaps on to the top of the turnbuckle and flips on to Ravenous with a corkscrew senton splash."

Brad Blood: "We can see why Cartwright and Ravenous are both highly regarded in the world of wrestling. The performance we are seeing tonight from these two is totally out of this world! Cartwright keeps the pressure on Ravenous with forearms to the face of his grounded opponent. Ravenous pushes Cartwright off of him and gets to his feet. Cartwright hits Ravenous with a forearm to the face but Ravenous keeps standing! Cartwright hits another but again Ravenous remains on his feet! OH NO! Ravenous glares at him with rage."

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Cartwright awakened a dragon but he doesn't seem intimidated, in fact it looks like he's enjoying this... Cartwright in response tries to knock him off with multiple forearm smash but Ravenous shoves him backwards following the strikes and releases a frenzy of multiple punches as he pushes Cartwright to the corner. Ravenous strikes Cartwright with a back fist and drops himself with a single knee facebreaker completing the Mannequin Salvo! Ravenous kicks Cartwright in the midsection and hooks both of his arms. He lifts Cartwright up and plants him head first with a Needle Driver (Package Piledriver)! Ravenous crawls towards the corner as the referee begins to count Cartwright down."

Jack B. Quick: "FIVE…"

Jack B. Quick: "SIX…"

Brad Blood: "Cartwright returns to his feet, shaking his head at Ravenous to taunt him that it’s going to take more than that to win this match. Ravenous rushes towards Cartwright, attempting to kick him in the head with his step-up enzuigiri, The Needle Shot, however Cartwright ducks the kick. With Ravenous on his knees, Cartwright strikes his chest with multiple kicks to the heart, followed by a roundhouse kick to the head. Cartwright grabs the steel chair and plays chair guitar with it to cheers from the fans before smashing it across Ravenous’ spine multiple times. Cartwright tells the referee to start counting. So far this has been a brutal back and forth."

Jim Jackson: "Only a five count there, Ravenous gets back up only to be met with a vicious chair shot to the skull that drops Ravenous where he stood."

WHACK!

Jim Jackson: "Ravenous rolls out of the ring and leans on the barricade, the camera showing that Ravenous has been busted open and is dripping blood from the top of his head somewhere that the mask is covering. Cartwright slides under the bottom rope and attacks Ravenous with European Uppercuts, until Ravenous lifts Cartwright up and drops him chest-first across the barricade. Ravenous rolls Cartwright back into the ring, grabs a fire extinguisher that is being kept by the time keeper and slides under the bottom rope with it."

Brad Blood: "Cartwright steals the fire extinguisher from Ravenous and..."

BAM!

Brad Blood: "BAHGAWD! He cracks it right into Ravenous's skull, leaving him standing in a groggy state! Cartwright is about to set up his finisher, the Cartwright Crash but WAIT! Ravenous wiggles out of it and lands on his feet. Ravenous sweeps Cartwright’s leg, slamming him face first into the mat and then Ravenous attempts to lock-in the Crossface! But luck is on Cartwright's side when a mysterious pouch is in front of him. Seems like Ravenous thinks he has magical pouch summoning powers. Cartwright grabs what is inside and..."

POOF!

Brad Blood: "TALC POWDER is thrown right into Ravenous's face, forcing Ravenous to release the submission hold while he is blinded.

Jim Jackson: "Cartwright uses the time to recover and exit the ring. Cartwright searches under the ring apron for something and brings out a wooden table, followed by another. Cartwright slides both tables into the ring and follows them in. Ravenous hooks the arms and hits Cartwright’s face with his knee multiple times then performs a DDT while crashing face-first, executing an Obscure DDT. Ravenous sets one of the tables up and lights it on fire with some lighter fluid and a blow torch that he kept in his suit. He then begins setting up his mother's signature, The Serena Wh- Wait a minute, Cartwright reverses with a headscissors takedown and..."

CRASH!

Brad Blood: "Ravenous BURNING after crashing through a flaming table while the crew helps him to put out the fire! Cartwright rests as Ravenous’ body is smoking and the referee begins to count. Man, Ravenous just got barbecued medium-rare!"

Jack B. Quick: "SEVEN…"

Jack B. Quick: "EIGHT…"

Jim Jackson: "Damn, Ravenous is tough to get back up following that. He's certainly one tough sonnuvabitch. Cartwright sets-up the second table but Ravenous grabs Cartwright from behind, locks his head, lifts him up and grabs his leg then plants his head into the mat with The Needle Driver II. Ravenous summons a second mysterious pouch and opens it up. Cartwright would love to learn this magic trick. Ravenous pours the contents of the pouch on to the table, revealing that the pouch was full of thumb tacks. Before Ravenous can realise where Cartwright is, Cartwright returns the earlier favor by grabbing Ravenous from behind. Cartwright bodyslams Ravenous on to the table COVERED IN TACKS!"

Brad Blood: "Ravenous just got turned into a pin cushion! How many tacks do you reckon is on Ravenous' body? Ravenous can be heard moaning in pain as he lies on the table with multiple tacks digging into his back. Cartwright climbs up the nearest turnbuckle but NOBODY'S HOME! Ravenous rolls out of the way, making Cartwright send himself crashing through the table! Ravenous on his feet, and puts a white glove? Interesting! He pulls Cartwright up and.... WHOA! A backfist right into Cartwright's skull and lifts his adversary and going for his classic move, THE MOTHER'S KISS (Swinging Reverse STO) right into the remainder of the tacks that are not in Ravenous’ back! Ravenous crawls away from the scene of the crime as the referee begins to count."

Jack B. Quick: "NINE…"

Jim Jackson: "Cartwright is still in the match and Ravenous looks shocked that Cartwright has managed to survive. Ravenous has brought a ladder into the ring during the count. Ravenous places the ladder against the turnbuckle and attempts to suplex Cartwright towards it, however Cartwright puts the breaks on it, grabs Ravenous by the head and plants him into the ladder with a bulldog. Ooh! That probably gave Ravenous a concussion. This match is pretty brutal."

Brad Blood: "You got that right Jim, I can't peel my eyes away, this violence just mesmerizes me... Cartwright sets-up the ladder properly and drags Ravenous up it with him. Cartwright clearly has some bad intentions! On the ladder, Cartwright lifts Ravenous up but again he wiggles out and attempts to lock Cartwright into a Sleeper Hold! Cartwright escapes from the sleeper, lifts Ravenous on to his shoulders at last and drops him from 13ft driving Ravenous’ head into the mat with a Cartwright Crash Burning Hammer! The fans are shocked and cheering what they have just witnessed loudly. Cartwright follows-up with a Cartwright Crush Cannonball Legdrop off the ladder, his leg crushing Ravenous’ throat as the crowd goes INSANE!"

Jim Jackson: "Neither man can move. They've battered each other to the limits of their bodies!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Cartwright begins to stir. He's tapping into the last vestiges of his will to try and get up..."

Jim Jackson: "Cartwright sits-up! You can see the pain etched on his face! The crowd is silent holding their breaths as the referee continues to count...

Brad Blood: "CARTWRIGHT IS ON HIS FEET! HE MAKES IT UP! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Jack B. Quick: "NINE…"

Jack B. Quick: "TEN!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee calls for bell! The match is over! The referee raises Cartwright’s hand in victory."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: “Here is your winner and the last man standing…..CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!”

Jim Jackson: "What a match! What a battle! Cartwright walks towards Ravenous and lifts him back up to his feet slowly and steadily. As both competitors face one another, Ravenous offers Cartwright a handshake one last time. Cartwright looks down at the open hand…and accepts the handshake. The crowd cheer for both men after the match that they just went through. Cartwright proceeds to leave the ring to celebrate his victory with his fans and have a nice curry, leaving Ravenous alone inside the ring.

Brad Blood: "Ravenous wipes all the sweat and blood off his face while the crowd gives him a standing ovation. It seems like they know something about what this match meant to Ravenous. The competitor climbs down from the ring and starting giving them hi-fives, looking broken and defeated. He smiles at them and tells the people..."

Ravenous: "Until we meet again...."

Brad Blood: "I-it sounded like it was a farewell."

Tensions are high inside private locker room of the RoC Tag Team Champions for tonight, The Immortals are not only fighting other champions but also themselves. The prize, a chance to become the vice-general manager of Ring of Chaos for THREE months. Thaddeus Rex slowly rises from his seat and walks over to Nicolas Dorn.

Thaddeus Rex: "You know things will be quite difficult tonight, we'll be going against young hungry lions for a prize that may shape the future of RoC."

T-Rex already knows that he and his partner are thinking the same thing.

Thaddeus Rex: "The way I see it, our chances of winning will increase if we wake together until only the two of us remain. I know you are more or less thinking the same thing right now. So how about it, in our experience in the ring we know that a proper strategy is as good or even better than speed, strength, youth and skill. Either way, if we both make it and become the final two we can already consider it a win. This can be our chance to kick Marcus Troy off his high horse. What do you say Nicolas?"

Thaddeus Rex waits for his partner to reply.

Nicolas taps his foot for a second before looking up at Thaddeus Rex.

Nicolas Dorn: "I think that the other participants in this match are expecting us to team up. If we do, we're playing this one smart, but if we don't, the other participants may work together to eliminate us as a precaution. Really, everyone's going to gun for us just by virtue of us being a tag team."

Dorn shakes his head in dismay.

Nicolas Dorn: "We really have no choice either way, so let's do it. We'll look out for each other and take out the competition before deciding which of us should win the position of VGM. It doesn't matter which of us wins, after all. Even if our opponent do end up putting their egos aside to work together, we're the Tag Team Champions! We're the best team in this company and we will be able to overcome any other team, regardless of who is on it!"

Dorn looks excited for a moment before adopting a more serious expression.

Nicolas Dorn: "Now as for Marcus Troy... once we win this match we'll have the power to deal with him. We'll make that rotten jerk pay for messing with us! Yeah, you'll show him! You'll get back at him for... what did he do again? Whatever it was, you'll show him what-for! And then I'll give myself a raise."

Dorn gives his partner a thumbs up after having quickly removed himself from any dangerous situation while still expressing his motivation in this match.

Thaddeus Rex gives a sigh, he knows that his partnership with Dorn could end at any moment. He knows what people are saying, how Nicolas Dorn is just riding his coattails, using him to get another chance at glory. But what people don't know is that Nicolas Dorn deserves it, probably more than anyone else. The old wrestler has paid his dues, he fought on and continued to fight. No matter what anyone say, Thaddeus Rex will make sure that Dorn gets what is due to him.

Thaddeus Rex: "Don't underestimate anyone though Dorn, though the most biggest threat tonight is probably Tyler Norton. He is in league with Troy, so even if we do not win, we must make sure that he doesn't get the VGM position either."

T-Rex punches the lockers hard making his mark, a huge dent in it. He looks at his partner once more.

Thaddeus Rex: "So... How about we do some warm-up and training while we wait for our time... Tonight, when the dust settles and the smoke clears... It will be either you or me who shall be standing with our arms held high. C'mon, it's time to prove the nay-sayers wrong."

T-Rex opens the door and heads out towards the gym. Dorn quickly follows as the screen fades to black.

The scene fades in a barn. We see Tyler Norton.

Tyler Norton: "Waddup, muhfuckas? Look, man... This week I'ma be quick. Ain't need to say shit for y'all 'cause I'm the CHAMP so you can lick deez nuts! But yo, lemme show y'all what I think about these lil son'va bitches that I'm supposed to face at Fuckin' Fat Motherfucka PPV, ya feel me?"

Tyler pulls pictures of each contestant of the Main Event and places them on the mud - side by side. Afterwards, he proceeds to pull his cargo pants down and takes a dump all over the pictures. He smiles to the camera as he takes his precious shit.

Tyler Norton: "That's what y'all deserve, man! Y'all a bunch of silly-shit-eating muhfuckas so y'all get shat on by the ASS-KICKIN' MACHINE! And that's what I'ma do at the PPV! Do I give a fuck about bookin' this show for 3 months? Hell nah, cuz! Shiiieeet, as far as I'm concerned, WHEN I win that match, I'll book y'all pussies versus the whole roster... Bet y'all gon' lose 'cause y'all can't handle a real challenge like me. Y'all a bunch of pussy-ass-lazy-bitches!"

Tyler points at his own poop over Alexander Melchiott's picture.

Tyler Norton: "This is the material of your promos, homeboy... You full of shit. Your promos are full of shit and trust me I know it's ironic as fuck comin' from me. I'll fuckin' tea bag ya in that ring then I'll insert my 14-size boots into your bumhole... And y'know what? I'ma make you lick that boot afterwards, motherfucker. Then, I'ma let you kiss ya boy Thaddeus Rex while you ride Nicolau or whatever that motherfucka likes to be called. You's a punk ass bitch and a shitty champ!"

Tyler finally pulls his pants up.

Tyler Norton: "Fuck each and every single one of y'all man. This for dolo! I'm going by myself in this bitch, ain't got no butt-buddy in this motherfucka and I ain't on some self dick suckin' shit... Y'all some silly cunts, man. I see y'all. I do. By the way, I'ma win - jokes on y'all!"

Tyler walks away and scene fades to black.

Standing in the middle of the hall, Alexander flips a coin into the air before snatching it back up. Frowning, Melchiott stares at the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "It appears that we have a match tonight between all of the "champions" here in Ring of Chaos. The "reward" for the winner is three months of running this freaking circus. I've been there and I've done that. I provided the Age of Opportunity that allowed The Morbidly Obese Man to win the RoC World Heavyweight Championship. I'm the one who created this yearly memorial for him, and yet, what thanks did I receive? None. I gave opportunities left and right and yet everyone cried foul during my tenure. Well, this time will be different. This time, the opportunities will only be given to me. I'll give everyone here a reason to complain as I make this show MY playground."

Alexander emphasizes his points by pointing at himself. After spitting out those final words, Melchiott thumbs his nose at the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "My "competition" tonight should feel blessed to be in that ring with me. I'm the Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Champion! I'm the best wrestler in the world and I have the title to prove it. So allow me to walk you through what will happen tonight. First, I'll let the dummies fight with one another until I feel ready to lower myself to their level, and then, I'll win. I don't respect any of those so-called "champions"... and I fully expect to show why I am the World Champion while they are merely fillers. The titles that those fools hold are only in place to make these lesser talents feel special. Those titles make them feel as though they are something that they are not. They are not Alexander Melchiott. They are not true champions. Tonight, I will show the difference in skill that separates all of them from me."

Tossing the coin back into the air, Melchiott watches it spin before reaching out and letting it land tails-side up on the back of his hand.

Alexander Melchiott: "Like tails, Melchiott never fails. It's time to make some easy money."

Alexander slips the coin into a pocket before turning and walking down the hallway.

VS

VS

VS

VS

VS

Jim Jackson: "And here we are, the main event of the evening, all the RoC Champions in the first ever Champions Ball match, an elimination match where-in the winner gets to be vice-general manager for THREE WHOLE MONTHS!"

Brad Blood: "You got that right, everyone will be itching to get this win... This is an opportunity of a lifetime, whoever wins this match will have the power to make or break his or her career."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Champions Ball Match! A six person elimination match! The only way to get eliminated is by pinfall or submission. Introducing first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Principality of Monaco, he is your current and reigning RoC World Champion... Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 254 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, U.S.A., he is your current and reigning RoC Chaos Champion... AK-14... TYLER NORTON!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once "Debonaire" by Dope hits the arena's PA. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Then, he stands at the top of the ramp while his arms are stretched to the sides, the spark pyros surrounding his back make the crowd go nuts as soon as they are activated. Tyler is wearing an all-black outfit which consists of a camouflage bandana, a leather vest that has his logo printed on its back, camouflage cargo shorts, military boots, knee supporters, elbow pads and camouflage combat gloves. He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. Despite the mixed reaction from the crowd, Tyler remains acting as if he does not care whatsoever. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York, he is one half of the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions... T-Rex... THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made. He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring. He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 240 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York, he is one half of the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions... Smooth... NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way. Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired. After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies. Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds, hailing from Mactan, Cebu, Philippines, he is the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion... The Filipino Fighter... MANDY RIGMA!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag. With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other.. Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Domrémy-la-Pucelle, France, she is the current and reigning RoC Women's Champion... The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with a parasol out. Carrying the parasol, Cecilia leisurely walks down to the ring. Arriving at the ring, Cecilia folds in her parasol and sets it by the steel steps before climbing onto the apron and entering the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! T-Rex charges after Marcus Troy supporter Tyler Norton at the get go and both men begin brawling! Alexander Melchiott goes after Nicolas Dorn throwing big shots to the senior citizen! Mandy Rigma gets dropkicked to the corner by The Princess of the Wrestling World Cecilia Christiansen. Big uppercut sends Thaddeus Rex stumbling... AK-14 shoots for the legs but T-Rex catches him with a knee strike! Nicolas Dorn is crouched down on his knees covering his head as Melchiott continues his assault... Cecilia charges in... Cecilia spins before jumping and catching Alexander Melchiott on the jaw with a kick! Luminous Strike! Melchiott crumples to the canvas! Dorn sees his chance! With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Alexander Melchiott. After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down onto Melchiott's heart! DORN'S ELBOW! Dorn and Cecilia both hook one of Melchiott's legs!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

Brad Blood: "What the?! What did we just see?! The World Champ was the first to go! Eliminated by the combined efforts of both Cecilia and Nicolas! Meanwhile T-Rex has AK-14 in the corner throwing big punches... Wait! Tyler blocks and cross-counters! T-Rex's head just snapped back with that punch! Mandy Rigma with a double drop kick sends Cecilia to the ropes and Nicolas THROUGH the ropes crashing to the outside! Big uppercut by AK-14 sends T-Rex stumbling into Mandy! Mandy with a spinning side kick catches T-Rex in the ribs! Big clothesline by AK-14 takes Mandy out! Here comes Cecilia... Springboard hurricanrana sends Norton flying! Norton crashes into Dorn who is on the apron and just about to enter the ring! Once again Dorn falls to the outside!"

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma staggers to his feet... Thaddeus Rex grabs him from behind... German suplex! T-Rex hooks the leg... Wait! Cecilia Christiansen is already flying... Springboard moonsault... T-Rex rolls out of the way and Cecilia flattens Rigma! Cecilia gets back up... Huge lariat by AK-14 turns her inside out! T-Rex sneaks behind Tyler Norton... He gets AK-14 in a full nelson hold! Dragon suplex! Mandy Rigma staggers back to his feet. Irish whip by T-Rex sends him to the ropes... And he slams into Nicolas Dorn who is on the apron! Dorn once again falls to the outside! Here comes T-Rex... Clothesline sends Rigma over the top rope! The Filipino Fighter lands on the apron... Cecilia Christiansen runs past T-Rex and flips over the top rope grabbing Rigma's head... Tornado DDT to the outside! The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood: "Cecilia is on a roll! Double axe handle by Tyler Norton catches T-Rex from behind! Norton lifts T-Rex up for a suplex... Cecilia from the ropes... Springboard dropkick hits Norton on the chest! AK-14 goes down taking T-Rex down with him! Wait! Nicolas has somehow managed to finally enter the ring! He charges towards Cecilia... And gets intercepted by a spinning wheel kick! Nicolas staggers towards the ropes and bounces back... Right into a lungblower by Cecilia! Daaaaaaaaaamn! That girl is killin' it! The crowd is cheering loudly!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton is the first to get back to his feet. Cecilia Christiansen with a springboard crossbody... No! AK-14 catches her in mid-air and slams her into the canvas! Thaddeus Rex slowly picks himself up... Clothesline from behind knocks him to the corner! AK-14 starts slamming T-Rex's head into the top turnbuckle! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Nicolas Dorn attacks from behind and rolls Norton up! Both shoulders are down! No! Norton kicks out easily before the ref can begin counting! Stiff lariat takes Dorn down! Wait... Mandy Rigma has entered the ring! AK-14 charges in but The Filipino Fighter dodges the discus clothesline! Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride! AK-14 goes down! Cecilia Christiansen staggers to her feet... Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride! Christiansen also goes down! T-Rex charges from the corner... Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride! Rex is also down! Wait Dorn is also getting up... He's still bent over wheezing... Mandy Rigma leaps unto the ropes using it to launch himself where he spins his body in a corkscrew before bringing his leg down into his opponent's neck executing an exhilarating Katarungan! Dorn just ate canvas! Rigma for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Holymasturbatingllama! Dorn gets a shoulder up! But man, Rigma just exploded there and cleared the ring! AK-14 is beginning to stir... He staggers to his feet, Rigma grabs his head for a DDT attempt... No! Tyler slips free! He grabs Tyler from behind... Belly to back suplex attempt... NO! Rigma lands on his feet! He leaps up going for a backstabber... Norton grabs on the ropes and Rigma falls to the canvas by himself! Mandy staggers to his feet... Irish whip by AK-14 sends him to the corner! Here it comes... Stinger Splash flattens Rigma! Tyler Norton forces Mandy Rigma to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in Mandy's face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign. Finally, he performs a headlock to Rigma, drapes one of Rigma's arms behind his neck and lifts up Mandy Rigma to slam the one on the ring mat executing a devastating Game Over! Norton hooks the leg!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "MANDY RIGMA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

Jim Jackson: "That's two down and only four wrestlers left in the ring! T-Rex somehow sneaks behind Tyler Norton... Atomic drop! Norton howls in pain clutching his butt... Cecilia with a dropkick sends Norton stumbling back into Thaddeus Rex's grasp... Power slam by Rex and Tyler is down! Christiansen charges towards T-Rex... Standing clothesline attempt by Rex misses! The Queen of RoC hits the ropes... Springboard spinning back elbow connects! T-Rex stumbles back and trips over Norton! Cecilia is on the move once more... Wait! Nicolas Dorn charges in for a spear! Cecilia suddenly stops in her tracks and Dorn charges past her and through the ropes crashing to the outside!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh! It's stuff like this happening that makes me wonder why T-Rex got Nicolas as a tag partner... He's just a bubble of bumbling incompetence! Ooh! Big boot from out of nowhere by Tyler takes Cecilia down! Norton picks Cecilia up and hits a Samoan drop! Leg drop by AK-14 right on Cecilia's neck! He's not yet done... He picks Cecilia up... Looks like he's gonna finish it! Tyler Norton kicks Cecilia Christiansen's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Cecilia's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Cecilia to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!"... AND HE GETS SPEARED FROM THE SIDE BY T-REX!!! AK-14 goes down taking Cecilia down with her! The crowd goes wild!"

Jim Jackson: "Thaddeus Rex starts slamming Tyler Norton's head on the canvas! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! He goes for the quick cover! Is this enough to put AK-14 away?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "No it's not! Tyler Norton gets a shoulder up at two! Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey. He has Norton trapped in a submission! Norton tries to reach for the ropes... Wait! It's Dorn! Dorn is pulling the ropes away from Norton's reach! Tyler curses at Dorn but still refuses to tap... T-Rex cranks up the submission hold! We can see the pain etched on AK-14's face! Dorn continues to taunt AK-14... Cecilia Christiansen with a low dropkick sends Dorn flying! The bottom rope snaps back into place and into AK-14's fingers! T-Rex releases the hold!"

Brad Blood: "Damn, close call for AK-14 there. AK-14 manages to fight his way back up to his feet. He and T-Rex begin to brawl once more! Cecilia from the ring apron... Standing shooting star press to the outside takes Nicolas out! The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood: "I have to say, Cecilia's performance tonight is exemplary! She is proving she can play with the big boys."

Jim Jackson: "An elbow shot stuns T-Rex, AK-14 sends T-Rex to the ropes with an Irish whip... SPEAR! Thaddeus Rex goes down! Tyler Norton quickly follows up with several quick punches to his opponent's face."

Tyler Norton: "GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED!"

Jim Jackson: "AK-14 punches his opponent one more time before getting back to his feet executing a devastating F'd Up! Cecilia Christiansen comes flying from the turnbuckles with a missile dropkick! Tyler Norton is sent crashing into the canvas! Cecilia stands next to her downed opponent. Jumping a few times to gain momentum, Cecilia tucks and rotates forwards before landing on top of... TYLER NORTON'S KNEES! Norton somehow got his knees up at the last second countering Christiansen's finisher the Unilateral Contract! Cecilia looks hurt."

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh... Norton plans to finish this... He pulls Cecilia up once more... Tyler Norton kicks Cecilia Christiansen's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Cecilia's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Cecilia to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Cecilia in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam Cecilia on the mat executing the Reality Check. That shook the ring! Norton for the cover!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

Jim Jackson: "A valiant effort by Cecilia Christiansen, and now we are down to three. AK-14 looks at T-Rex on the ground and moves in for the kill... No wait! Nicolas Dorn sneaks up from behind and locks an arm over Tyler Norton's neck, he then uses his other arm to push down on Tyler's head cutting off the air supply! Dorn's Sleep is locked in! Dorn manages to get Norton in a submission! AK-14 tries to pull Dorn's arm but the submission is locked in tight! Looks like Norton is starting to fade!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man... Don't tell me we're gonna have Nicolas vs T-Rex?! Tyler's arms fall to his side! The ref moves in to check on Tyler... He lifts Tyler's arm up once... It falls down to his side!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "The ref lifts Tyler's arm up once again... And once again it falls down limp!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Brad Blood: "The ref lifts Tyler's arm up for one final time... WAIT! AK-14's arm remain up in the air! Tyler is still conscious!"

Jim Jackson: "Jawbreaker by Tyler Norton counters the Dorn's Sleep! Dorn staggers around clutching his jaw... Running knee strike sends Dorn to the ropes! Dorn bounces back... Right into a spinebuster! Dorn is down! Norton for the cover! No! T-Rex breaks the hold with a double axe handle to Tyler's back! Thaddeus Rex pulls Norton up and starts attacking with a series of stiff knife-end chops lighting Norton up! Norton tries to retaliate... T-Rex catches his arm and traps it under his shoulders! Norton uses his free arm... Once again T-Rex catches it and traps it under his other shoulder! Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity! AK-14 crumples to the canvas! T-Rex for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Tyler gets a shoulder up at the last possible moment! He's still in the game folks! Uh-oh, it looks like a double team on AK-14... T-Rex calls Dorn over... Both of them lift Tyler up... Double suplex! Norton hits the canvas hard! Dorn stands over AK-14 and prepares his elbow... With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Tyler Norton. After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down... BUT TYLER SOMEHOW ROLLS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT! Dorn's Elbow hits nothing but canvas!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton tries to pull himself up, T-Rex grabs him from behind... Mule kick from Norton! He quickly turns around and plants T-Rex to the canvas with a DDT! Nicolas Dorn comes stumbling in... Right into a sidewalk slam! Norton goes for a submission attempt... Indian deathlock on Dorn! Will Dorn tap?! Dorn tries to reach for the ropes but he's too far away... Dorn's arm is raised up in the air! It's only a matter of time before he taps... WAIT! T-Rex comes in with a save by kicking Norton in the ribs! He pulls AK-14 up and hits a body slam! Knee drop by T-Rex followed by a cover!"

Brad Blood: "It's still not enough to put AK-14 away! Irish whip by T-Rex sends Tyler crashing into the corner... Nicolas signals to his partner... T-Rex grabs Nicolas and Irish whips him towards AK-14... But no one is home! AK-14 slips out and Nicolas eats the turnbuckle instead! Running big boot takes T-Rex down! Nicolas staggers towards AK-14's grasp... Northern lights suplex pin!"

Jim Jackson: "Once again Nicolas Dorn manages to kick out to the surprise of the crowd and AK-14! T-Rex starts to get up... AK-14 pulls Dorn up and Irish whips him into T-Rex knocking T-Rex down! Dorn staggers back towards AK-14... Uranage sends Dorn flying to the canvas! Thaddeus Rex staggers to his feet... Tyler Norton takes him down with clothesline! Dorn tries to pull himself up on the ropes... Norton grabs him from behind... Russian leg sweep! Knee drop by Norton right on Dorn's face! He quickly hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "What the? Damn, Nicolas is as annoying like a booger, you keep flicking and flicking but it stays stuck on your finger! Tyler Norton kicks Nicolas Dorn's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Nicolas's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Nicolas to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Dorn in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam Dorn on the mat executing the Reality Check! Nicolas Dorn can't possibly kick out of that one!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "NICOLAS DORN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

Jim Jackson: "And now we are down to two! With Tyler Norton eliminating most of the other competitors tonight! Three-point stance charge by T-Rex blindsides AK-14! Tyler tries to shake it off as he stands up... Thaddeus Rex spins him around... Neckbreaker! AK-14 falls into the ropes! Big knee by T-Rex followed by a piledriver! T-Rex is on a rampage! He knows that AK-14 can easily turn things around at a moment's notice so he's giving this offense everything he's got! T-Rex leaps up in the air... Double foot stomp on Norton's chest! T-Rex hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "No! Tyler still kicks out before the three count! T-Rex starts stomping away on AK-14... Wait! Tyler manages to grab hold of T-Rex's leg... He pulls himself up... Dragon leg screw takes T-Rex down! Ak-14 kicks T-Rex in the ribs before he could get up... Tyler pulls T-Rex up... He's going for a suplex... No! Attempt blocked by T-Rex and countered with a suplex of his own! T-Rex pulls Tyler and sets him up for a powerbomb attempt... NO! AK-14 counters it with a back body drop! T-Rex pulls himself up on the corner... AK-14 charges in!"

Jim Jackson: "Thaddeus Rex leaps out of danger as Tyler Norton ends up spearing the ring post! T-Rex pulls AK-14 from the corner... Thaddeus Rex stands behind his opponent and slips both arms underneath the opponent's armpits and locks his hands behind his neck, pushing the opponent's head forward against his chest before hauling his opponent overhead in an arc by bridging his back sending his opponent crashing into the canvas head first then holds the position pinning both shoulders to the canvas executing a spine-shattering Ambush! T-Rex hits his finisher!"

Brad Blood: "Damn! That shook the whole ring! I could feel the impact from here! T-Rex hooks the leg! Is this it?!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match and winner of the Champions Ball... T-Rex... THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson: "What a match! What a battle, until the last moment we were second-guessing who would walk out the victor. AK-14 may have eliminated most of the other champions but the final elimination, the one that mattered the most went to Thaddeus Rex."

Brad Blood: "You know what that means? T-Rex is now also a vice-general manager here in RoC for three weeks! He will be able to take on Marcus Troy! This war may have become more interesting..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:25 am

Jim Jackson: "And tonight's iPPV comes to a close, what a turn of events. It started with the banning of Marcus Troy and his Chaos Order from the building, then proceeded to memorable matches in The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Memorial Tournament."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the return of The Fortunate One, Johnny Fortune! Man... I feel that Ray may not let this one go that easily."

Jim Jackson: "You're right there, of course congratulations to Rey Del Jazz for a well-fought battle tonight and winning the tournament. We would also like to thank Cartwright and Ravenous for giving us a chance to host their final match against each other..."

Brad Blood: "And of course don't forget T-Rex winning The Champions Ball! Man... He's gonna go after Marcus Troy now... The fallout of this night will shake RoC to it's core!"

Jim Jackson: "I think so too Brad, but now we are out of time, so let's bid our viewers good night... Until next time, good fight and good night!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top