Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:32 am

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Diarrh10

Jim Jackson: "It's been a while since we've seen Boy Bakla on live broadcast but what our live viewers don't know is that Bakla has requested from management to get a chance to tune herself up in dark matches again. The last show she defeated Maximus Orgasmus in a dark match and this week, she's going against Diarrhea Boy!"

Xavier Blood: "Well if you ask me Jim, that man-thing is better off sticking to dark matches. Who wants to see a tranny on the air?! Disgusting!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines... The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 205 pounds, hailing from Shitterton, Dorset, England... D-Boy... DIARRHEA BOY!"

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel. Suddenly his face contorts as a foul smell emanate from his rear, he clutches the middle of his ass with one hand and rushes down the ramp. He slides into the ring and heads to his corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! Diarrhea Boy gets knocked to the ground by a clothesline. He gets right back up... Dropkick by Boy Bakla sends him reeling into the ropes! D-Boy bounces back right into Bakla's arms... Spinebuster!" Bakla is really laying it on D-Boy there, not leaving him any openings to fight back.

Xavier Blood: "That homo just got lucky Jim, but he's luck will run out sooner or later... Hopefully sooner."

Jim Jackson: "Diarrhea Boy tries to fight back to his feet but a knee to the gut from Boy Bakla stops him in his tracks... Irish whip sends him to the ropes... Back body drop sends D-Boy flying! Diarrhea Boy tries to pull himself up... Superkick from The Transsexual Superstar! Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Xavier Blood: "Diarrhea Boy kicks out at two! C'mon you shit named wrestler, fight back! Fight back!"

Jim Jackson: "A couple of stomps from Boy Bakla keeps Diarrhea Boy down. Bakla goes to the top turnbuckle... Frogsplash! Bakla is really dominating big time here!"

Xavier Blood: "Dammit! This is just a disaster... Shit wrestling from a shit wrestler!"

Jim Jackson: "Diarrhea Boy tries to stagger back to his feet... Boy Bakla leaps towards her unsuspecting target locking it's limbs around her opponent entangling her opponent in a deadly grasp where she has free reign to do something too horrible for words to describe until her opponent taps out executing a vicious Sexual Harrassment!"

Xavier Blood: "GAH! SHIT WRESTLER IS TAPPING! And... THE HELL?! DID THAT SHIT WRESTLER JUST SOIL HIS PANTS?!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission, The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson: "What an impressive victory by Boy Bakla! If she continues to perform like this, it will be great to see her again on the live section of the broadcast."

Xavier Blood: "Bah, Bakla just fought a shit jobber wrestler, he should fight someone like Entropy!"

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, before we kick off the show, I would like to shout out for the fast recovery of my partner Brad Blood after Tyler Norton's brutal unprovoked attack. We may have our differences but you are missed here at ringside. Now since I need a partner here at the announce table, let us welcome Brad's son Xavier Blood. He shall be taking over announcing duties for his father until Brad fully recovers. Welcome aboard Xavier."

Xavier Blood: "Glad to be here, and thanks for your show of concern Jim and also thank you to everyone for offering their thoughts and prayers for my dad. I have big shoes to fill, hopefully I don't mess up too much."

Jim Jackson: "Well I'm sure you'll do fine Xavier... So let's get this show rolling. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back. The anger and seriousness etched on his face reflects the gravity of the situation. He quickly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, wasting no time he addresses the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "I'll get right into why I am out here tonight though I know all of you probably already figured out why. On the last show, we had our announcer Brad Blood viciously assaulted and stabbed by the ex-RoC Chaos Champion Tyler Norton. Now I am a pretty lenient man and I usually turn a blind eye to the hi-jinks caused by the roster... But attacking and injuring an employee of Ring of Chaos... That's where I draw the line! Any disrespect to MY staff is a show of disrespect to ME! Any attack on my staff is an attack on ME!"

Lee Morrison's hands shook with anger with his statement. The crowd watches silently waiting for what is to come next.

Lee Morrison: "As you all well know, Tyler Norton is currently in police custody, his fate remain unknown... But in the off-chance he avoids a prison sentence, he WILL NOT ESCAPE JUSTICE! I can fire him for what he did to Brad Blood, yes I can... But I can also make him suffer for it! You see he signed an exclusive contract here in Ring of Chaos, and that means he CANNOT find employment anywhere else as long as this contract is still valid. If by chance he escapes the justice system... I SHALL MAKE HIS LIFE HERE A LIVING HELL!"

There were a few cheers coming from the crowd but most of them are silent still wary of Morrison's anger.

Lee Morrison: "Luckily for Mr. Blood, he did survive the ordeal and is currently recuperating in the hospital. But unluckily for you, YOU are now in my cross-hairs. You will not get off this easily Mr. Norton... Brad may have his faults but you crossed the line... I shall drill into you the definition of fear, I shall make you experience what it is like to go through each of Dante's nine circles of hell and when I am done with you, so will your career be in wrestling."

Morrison throws the mic to the ground and exits the ring as his music begins to play once again.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Parkin10

Sleepwalker rides in on his motorcycle.

Sleepwalker: "Finally I'm back!!!"

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Beyond10

Boulder is seen laying on a hospital bed clearly agitated. It appears to be a hospital a few miles away from the wrestling arena.

Male Nurse: "Look i'm sorry to tell you this but your body hasn't fully healed from the injuries you sustained two weeks ago. Not to mention your knee is still not healed from the severe tissue and bone damage you suffered. It is recommended that you cancel your performance tonight."

Boulder: "I ain't no quitter. I'm stayed in this damn place for long enough. I'm out."

Boulder ignores the warning of the nurse and gets off his bed preparing to leave the room. The nurse stands off to the corner shaking his head.

Male Nurse: "I'm afraid that I can't allow you to leave this room. Security!"

Before Boulder reaches the door, a large security man standing in at six-five and weighing in at about three hundred pounds blocks his path.

Male Nurse: "Like I said your injuries have not fully healed please get back into the bed, Hector here will keep you company."

Hector stares down Boulder with a slight smile as if taunting Boulder to make a move. Boulder does hesitate to charge the security office, this surprises both the guard and nurse. Boulder spears the security guard into the wall causing the guard's head to smack against the window. The guard immediately falls unconscious. Boulder walks over to the nurse.

Boulder: "Don't fuck with me!"

The nurse immediately falls to his knees begging Boulder for forgiveness. Boulder stop within inches from the nurse grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him to his feet.

Boulder: "You better than your lucky stars that you'll walk out of this room unscathed. If I didn't have a match later on tonight I would spend the next twenty minutes beating the life out of you and having you the receiving end of a mudslide. But lucky for you I have somewhere I need to be."

Boulder tosses the nurse to the ground, heads out of the room and makes his way toward the wrestling arena.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 am

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Parkin10

A blue 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500 screeches into a parking space, revving engine promptly shuts down and the door swings open.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps out of the vehicle, and looks around.  It has been a while since he has been back in Ring of Chaos, he has spent a lot of time traveling, rediscovering himself and tonight, it's time to unveil the new Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  As C4 heads towards the door, Julie Rodriguez jumps out from the corner hoping to get an interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Colton!  First of all, welcome back!  I was hoping I can get a few words with you, if you don't mind."

Colton stops in his tracks and looks at Julie.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "A few words?  What else is there to say Julie?  I was away and now I'm back, better than ever.  I'm booked against two guys I never heard of before and when this night is over, they'll just be forgotten...  Just two more wrestlers that got beaten by The Charismatic Crippler.  Now if you'll excuse me, I still have some preparations to make before my match."

With that C4 walks past the beautiful Latina and heads into the building as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Boulde10  VS Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Colton11

VS

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Sleepw10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have a triple threat match between Boulder, Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Sleepwalker..."

Xavier Blood:  "All three wrestlers are in need of a win tonight to bring them back up to the spotlight...  Tonight is about making yourself memorable..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 485 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas...  BOULDER!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next,..."

Jim Jackson:  "WAIT!  C4 JUST SLIPPED INTO THE RING WITH A BASEBALL BAT!  HE HITS BOULDER FROM BEHIND!  HE'S ATTACKING BOULDER BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS!"

Xavier Blood:  "Sleepwalker rushes into the ring!  BUT HE ALSO GETS GROUNDED BY THE BAT!"

Jim Jackson:  "What is happening?!!  Why would Colton Charles Cai Cobb do this?  Wait, it looks like he's asking for a mic."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "So tonight is the return of yours truly here to Ring of Chaos...  And I wanted to make a statement!"

C4 slams the bat one more time into both Boulder and Sleepwalker.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Statement made!  I'm not here to battle these midcarders...  I'm main event material...  Get me some real opponents!"

With that C4 drops the mic and exits the ring as the crowd boo loudly.  EMTs rush into the ring to check up on both Boulder and Sleepwalker.

Jim Jackson:  "Well it certainly a statement that would get management's attention..."

Xavier Blood:  "Well he took out Boulder from behind...  Once the big man is up and running, we'll see what he has to say about C4's statement.  I'm sure the big guy will have something else to say."

The camera cuts back to the arena where Rey Del Jazz stands center stage, with his saxophone in hand. He holds a microphone up to his hands. The crowd is surrounding him with the sound of boos.

Rey Del Jazz: "¡Tranquilo! SILENCE!"

The crowd boos even more.

Rey Del Jazz: "Last week...at the main event...I cashed in my title shot, and beat both Cartwright and Tyler Norton to become the CHAMPION of ROC! The only relevant title belongs to me now..."

The jazzman smirks as fans continue to boo.

Rey Del Jazz: "But you know what!? I don't give a shit. As you can see, I dont have the title with me tonight. My goal was to beat all these dumb ass Americans here at Ring of Chaos. The title never mattered!"

Rey points to the titantron, which turns on to reveal a room in an unknown location. The room is completely empty except for the ROC Chaos Championship. It sits in the middle of the room. Rey then starts to dance around the ring and play his saxophone.

Near the end of the solo the titantron cuts to a new scene, showing a small shack. It can be assumed the shack is the outside of the room from the previous scene. Rey then finishes his solo and at the last note...the building BLOWS UP!

The crowd stop booing and are silent! After a second some people scream! The shack which housed the ROC Chaos Belt has just been destroyed! Rey is laughing in the middle of the stage.

Rey Del Jazz: "JAJAJAJAJA! Look at all your faces! The only belt that mattered to anyone...destroyed. LOLL!"

Fans start to cry and the camera shows several people covering their faces.

Rey Del Jazz: " The title... it doesn't matter. I have no one left to defeat here at ROC. However...there is still one man I have not beaten. One man...who even though I won his belt..one man that was lucky enough to get himself arrested, and escape my grasps... and that man is... Tyler "AK 14" ... NORTON!"

Rey adjusts his saxophone and takes a moment to collect his thoughts.

Rey Del Jazz: "Unfortunately...he is in prison. But that will not stop me...The Jazzman! You see, I have called the police ahead of time to let them know my actions of destroying the title and that little home you saw on screen. So I shall soon be joining Tyler Norton in prison...where I will spank his ass so hard, it will be so deformed none of the other prison mates will want to ass fuck him!"

The crazy jazz luchador laughs maniacally as police officers come to the ring and hand cuff him. He continues to laugh and play his saxophone using just his lips and handcuffed hands, as police take him away.

The camera begins to fade away, after showing Rey being taken away, and fans in fear of what is to come on ROC.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Gym10

The scene opens in the gym where Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase just finished their sparring session.

Bob Bobbie:  "So...  You think that's enough?  You think we trained enough to be able to take care of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo?  It's just..."

Bobbie pauses for a bit as the words just seem to choke in his throat.

Bob Bobbie:  "It's just I'm just so tired of being at the bottom,  I'm just so tired of always losing...  Is this even worth it?  Do we still fight on or do we call it quits?  We've been doing this for so long with so little results.  Sure we have our moments but those moments are just..."

Bob Bobbie sighs heavily...

Bob Bobbie:  "I'm tired Christy...  I'm real tired..."

Christy Chase:  "Don't you give up on me now Bob Bobbie.  I'm not giving up so you shouldn't give up this easily either."

Christy puts a reassuring hand on Bobbie's shoulder.

Christy Chase:  "If you give up now, the bullies win...  Do you want that to happen?  Of course not...  C'mon, giving up shouldn't be in our vocabulary.  Yes you are tired, but so am I but am I giving up?  Hell no!  Once we give up, then that's when we are really defeated.  As long as we still breathe, we shall fight on.  I'll be here right by your side...  I won't abandon you...  So what do you say?"

Christy offers her hand to her partner.  A smile spreads across both wrestlers' lips as Bobbie accepts her hand and the scene fades.

"Dragons" by Stratovarius sounds from the speakers as Yuki Monotomo saunters down the ring, winking at a few of the ladies along the way.  Camerella Videoh follows closely behind, playing her feed to the ultratron.  She pushes Monotomo and he continues his walk into the ring.  The man takes a microphone and speaks after initial boos from the crowd.

Yuki Monotomo:  "Yeah, yeah, get it all out."

Crowd:  "BOO!  BOO!  BOO!  BOO!"

Yuki Monotomo:  "You guys done?"

Crowd:  "BOOOO!  BOOOOOOOO!"

Yuki Monotomo:  "Alright then,  I-"

Crowd:  "BOOOOOOOOOOOO!  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Yuki Monotomo:  "Knock it off!  You guys wouldn't know a good wrestling match if it booted you in the skull.  Anyways, as I was saying,  I have a match tonight with Ray Kamaura against Bob Bobbie and the lovely Christy Chase.  Now I'm normally a lover of ladies, not a fighter, but I'll make sure she goes down.  And not in the way women normally do on me.  Well, maybe not, that's her decision.  We might have a little bit of column A, little bit of column B thing going on here.  I'll just be sure not to mess up that gorgeous face, that you can be sure of.  Truth is, I'd rather not fight any woman, especially one so B. E. A. U. T. FULL, but when I'm faced with something like this, I'm just going to have to overcome my own personal feelings.  Such a shame, though to have to fight like this."

Yuki Monotomo:  "Bob though, I could pound on all night.  Well not the way, ah you guys get the point.  This match will end just like the last one did.  A tap out if I'm in the ring.  If the big guy's in, eh, he'll probably go for a cover.  Speaking of the big guy, we were actually part of a tag team over in Japan.  That brings to the real reason I've decided to grace you with my presence here.  We are teaming up once again as The Bloodbound!  We're also adding a new member, my camerawoman, Cam!"

The screen on the gigatron shakes wildly with Cam's protest to the statement.

Yuki Monotomo:  "She agrees!  The Bloodbound are going to trample over everything and everyone in our path.  You can join, or you can get under my foot to be a stepping stone on the way to glory, fame, and titles.  I'd include women, but I can already get them any time I want.  Now then, as they say, always leave them wanting more.  Come on, Cam, we're leaving.

The ninja and the camerawoman begin leaving.  Yuki puts the microphone to his mask one more time before exiting the ring.

Yuki Monotomo:  "By the way, I'm keeping this microphone.  It's mine now."

Yuki  exits the ring and points to a couple of girls in the crowd and motions them to follow him.  He puts his arms around their waists as he walks up the ramp.

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and Then quickly lower again as the song changes to "The Night" by Disturbed The music plays as Ray Kamaura slowly walks down the ramp, cloaked in his black shroud. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, dropping his cloak, as the Music hard cuts back to "Carry on My Wayward Son". Ray again Leaps over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him. The Man Known as The Storm hops down and cuts off Yuki's Flashy exit.

Ray Kamaura: "Hold it Partner, Remember when I said that bit last week? About My plan, my plan being no plan at all? I have since reconsidered my plan! Formerly I was willing to just spiral everyone into the winds of despair, watching them sink into the oblivion below us all."

The look crosses Ray Kamaura's face resembles that of a man who has found true enlightenment. The Giant finds himself happily dancing around in circles chant gibberish. Yuki Monotomo reaches up and slaps Ray across the face.  

Yuki Monotomo: "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Ray stands in shock before shaking his head violently.

Ray Kamaura: "Much appreciated, I might have needed that."

Yuki Monotomo: "T-THAT'S IT! THAT'S HOW EASY IT WAS TO SNAP YOU OUT OF THAT!"

Ray Kamaura slaps Yuki across the face.

Ray Kamaura: "Meanie. A-Anyway My plan is... CHANGE! I plan to change everything and shake this federation, NIGH THE WORLD, to it's very center. With the help of my old friend Yuki, and his camera wench, I will create the biggest storm you have ever seen! Change is coming."  

The Lights flicker and Ray Kamaura is gone. Yuki looks slightly terrified at the disappearing act. He shrugs and continues to his women.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 am

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Bob_bo11  & Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Christ11

VS

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Ray_ka11 & Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Yuki_m10

Jim Jackson:  "The next match is a tag team match where Beauty and the Geek shall be facing against Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo who now call themselves The Bloodbound!"

Xavier Blood:  "Oooh Bloodbound, that sounds sooooooo creepy...  NOT!  Though it's not like Beauty and the Geek is a good name either..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first with a combined weight of 310 pounds, the team of Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase...  BEAUTY AND THE GEEK!"

"Two Sides of the Coin" by KISS starts playing on the speakers as Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase burst forth from the back. A flashy light show comes on as both wrestlers hype the fans up from the top of the entrance ramp. Bob Bobbie descends first, soon followed by Christy Chase as both wrestlers enter the ring to the cheers from the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 521 pounds, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo...  THE BLOODBOUND!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and Then quickly lower again as the song changes to "The Night" by Disturbed The music plays as Ray Kamaura slowly walks down the ramp, cloaked in his black shroud. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, dropping his cloak, as the Music hard cuts back to "Carry on My Wayward Son". Ray again Leaps over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him.

"Dragons" by Stratovarius sounds on the loudspeakers as fire shoots along the ramp.  Yuki begins his walk down the ramp while Cam follows him behind.  He points at a couple girls in the crowd and blows them kisses before Cam pushes him toward the ring for him to enter.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Bob Bobbie and Ray Kamaura will be starting off for their respective team.  Bobbie hits the ropes and dashes towards Kamaura...  Ray with a standing clothesline but Bobbie ducks!  B² leaps into the ropes...  Springboard crossbody..."

Xavier Blood:  "RAY CATCHES HIM AND BODY SLAMS HIM INTO THE GROUND!  This time it's Ray who leaps to the ropes...  Springboard moosault from the big man flattens Bob!  Ray for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie manages to kick out!  Ray Kamaura grabs Bobbie and pulls him towards their corner... Tag! Yuki Monotomo leaps into the ring and kicks Bobbie in the gut while Kamaura holds him in place.  Yuki with a couple of forearm shots makes Bobbie see stars..."

Xavier Blood:  "Irish whip sends Bobbie crashing to the opposite corner spine first!  Bobbie ain't lookin' so hot.  Yuki comes charging in...  Big body avalanche...  MISSES!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie somehow manages to leap out of the way at the last moment.  He tries to crawl towards Christy Chase's outstretched arm...  No Yuki Monotomo grabs his leg and pulls him back...  Yuki manages to lock on a figure four leglock!  Bobbie screams in pain, still reaching out for Christy but he's just too far away."

Xavier Blood:  "Will he tap?  Bobbie shifts his focus to the ropes and reaches out for it instead...  The nerd makes it!  Yuki releases the hold.  A couple of kicks to the ribs stops Bobbie from moving."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo grabs Bob Bobbie's leg once more and drags him towards Ray Kamaura...  Bobbie tries to fight back and tries to kick himself free...  Monotomo stomps him in the gut hard!  He picks Bobbie up...  DDT!"

Xavier Blood:  "Ooh!  That took the fight right out of poor little Bob!  Yuki grabs Bobbie's leg once more and drags him all the way to their corner...  He tag Ray in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura pulls Bob Bobbie up and quickly takes him down with a stiff lariat!  Bobbie almost got his head decapitated!  Ray quickly goes for the cover."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Xavier Blood:  "Whoa!  The dweeb still wants more punishment!  This is just painful to watch!  Ray tries to pull Bobbie back up...  Bobbie throws some weak ass punches with of course Ray laughs off."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before drop kicking Bob Bobbie executing a KABLAM!  Bobbie gets turned inside out but the force of the blow sends Bobbie near Christy Chase's arms!  Ray realizes his mistake and runs towards Bobbie..."

Xavier Blood:  "He's too late!  Bobbie with a desperate lunge manages to get a tag!  Christy Chase leaps to the top turnbuckle and hits a missile dropkick at the charging Ray!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura staggers back from the missile dropkick...  Christy Chase is already on the move and runs past Kamaura, she leaps into the ropes...  Springboard bulldog!  Ray gets planted face first to the canvas.  Christy for the cover."

Xavier Blood:  "And Ray just throws her off like a rag doll even before the referee can get to counting.  Ray gets back to his feet and charges at Christy..."

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase dodges the clothesline attempt and counters with an enzuigiri...  IT'S BLOCKED BY RAY KAMAURA WHO COUNTERS WITH AN ENZUIGIRI OF HIS OWN!  Chase drops to her knees and eats a running knee from Kamaura!"

Xavier Blood:  "Ooh!  That may have knocked a few teeth loose.  Ray heads back to their corner and tags in Yuki!  Yuki arrogantly strides towards Christy...  He grabs her arm...  He locks in a hammerlock!  Christy is in pain!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait!  Christy Chase somehow flips over and using her feet, kicks Yuki Monotomo in the face!  Yuki's grip on her arm loosens and Christy leaps to the ropes... Springboard crossbody!  Both shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Xavier Blood:  "Yuki gets a shoulder up!  Christy runs towards the ropes again, Springboard leg drop...  MISSES!  Yuki rolls out of the way at the last moment!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase staggers back to her feet...  Yuki Monotomo sweeps Chirsty's leg out from under her and wretches his left arm under Chirsty's neck with the elbow over the neck and presses against the back with his knee...  IT'S THE BLACK DRAGON HOLD!  CHRISTY IS IN TROUBLE!"

Xavier Blood:  "Bob rushes in to save his partner but Ray expected it and intercepted the geek!   Ray Kamaura kicks Bob Bobbie in the gut causing Bobbie to double over, Ray bounces off the ropes and runs past Bobbie, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on Bob Bobbie's head, forcing it into the mat executing a Carry On!  He just destroyed Bobbie!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase tries to reach for the ropes but she's too far away!  SHE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAP BEFORE PASSING OUT!  THE REFEREE IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo...  THE BLOODBOUND!"

Jim Jackson:  "An impressive and dominating victory by The Blood Bound...  Looks like the tag team division has a new monster team to fear!  Will Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo continue on with their rampage?"

Xavier Blood:  "Who knows Jim but so far, I like what I see, these two are certainly gonna rock the whole tag team division."

"Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts playing on the P.A. system as the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion walks out from the entrance tunnel.  The fans cheer loudly for the man dubbed The Filipino Fighter as his belt hangs on his shoulder with pride.  Mandy Rigma makes his way down to the ring, he grabs a mic and leaps up into the apron.  In one motion he slings over the top rope and lands on the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.  He waits for the excitement to settle down before he addresses the crowd.

Mandy Rigma:  "I am out here tonight to address a certain issue...  You see, a certain man belittled the lightweight division...  In fact that certain man thinks he is the best in this division, sure he was a former champion but right now, he's not the one holding this!"

Mandy Rigma raises the RoC Lightweight Title as the fans show their support.

Mandy Rigma:  "That's right Johnny...  Right now, you are nothing but a bag of hot air.  You want to claim to be the best, then be try and win this title from me tonight.  But I promise you this, you've never fought anyone my caliber yet, and when the night ends, this title will stay around my waist."

Mandy slaps the title to the delight of the fans.

Mandy Rigma:  "You've been away for a while Fortune, you've been away for far too long...  Maybe once you were the king of this division but that time is long gone."

The Filipino Fighter pauses for a while before continuing...

Mandy Rigma:  "I am normally an amicable person, but I cannot respect a person who does not respect his peers...  This title has passed through the hands of many incredible wrestlers...  Including you Johnny, but being a true champion is more than holding the title...  No...  You need to be a champ not only by name but by deeds, and that is why you will never be the best, that is why the fans will not recognize you and your achievements...  You may call me naive for still believing in all this, you may call me a fool...  But this naive fool will certainly KICK YOUR ASS TONIGHT!  This naive fool will show you what it is like to be a REAL ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION."

The crowd erupts to cheers.

Crowd:  "MANDY!  MANDY!  MANDY!"

Mandy Rigma drops the mic and exits the ring as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn once again plays on P.A. system.  He gives high-fives to some of the fans as he makes his way back up the ramp and disappears to the back.

A few minutes pass, and suddenly The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. 17 seconds into the song the lights return to reveal Johnny Fortune dressed in his leather jacket and hoodie with the hulled pulled up at the top of entrance ramp. He brings his steel chair with him on his way down the ramp, ignoring any jeering from the patrons in the seats as he tosses the chair into the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it up in the center of the ring facing the entrance ramp, and sits in it before bringing a microphone to his lips.

Johnny Fortune: "A champion is judged by their actions and deeds, eh? Then tell me Mandy, does a real champion run away from his opponent after insulting them in front of an entire crowd? Before his opponent is even able to get from his position in the back to the entrance? Come on now kid, let's be honest: Former champ to current champ."

Johnny Fortune allows the crowd to boo him and hurl their various insults.

Johnny Fortune: "You see, there's one thing you said that I agree with: I have never faced anyone of your caliber."

The Fortunate One pauses as the crowd starts to chant

Crowd: "MANDY MANDY MANDY MANDY!"

Johnny Fortune starts conducting the chants by swinging his arms, encouraging their chanting he begins to speak again.

Johnny Fortune: "MANDY MANDY MANDY! Yeah! Let me hear it guys, I love it! You see, Mandy Rigma, I haven't faced anyone of your caliber before because I have never heard the crowd chant like this for such a weak competitor. The people I've beaten for this title, the people I've defended this title against, the men I've lost it to, were worthy of being in the world title picture. You aren't even worthy of stepping into a ring with me!"

The crowd boos while some of them are still chanting for Mandy Rigma.

Johnny Fortune: "I'll tell you why you're like this Mandy. It's not due to lack of talent, not due to lack of trying, not due to the lack of support. The reason you will never beat me is because you fight for the Phillipines, you fight for your family, you fight for them!"

The Fortunate One gestures to the fans who cheer for Mandy once more.

Johnny Fortune: "You'll never beat me because you have everything to lose! You take too many risks and end your career, you'll be torn apart by letting them all down! Me? I couldn't even be forced to give a shit if I was continuously fed three-course meals and laxatives! I'm going to run through you, and the rest of this division like an eighteen-wheeler flying down a mountain without any brakes! It started two weeks ago when I got this title shot, and it continues tonight when I look to end your pathetic reign as lightweight champion! So do yourself a favor and hand me that title, before I pry it from your cold dead hands. I may've been gone for awhile kid, but being gone made me realize one thing: I am the best this company will ever have, and it's only a matter of time before even rookies like you get that."

Johnny Fortune drops the microphone next to his chair as the crowd boos in contempt of the Chaotic God's words.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Beyond10

A scene plays out on the Titan Tron with a time stamp of August 21 11:55pm...

Camera fades in a prison cell. We see Tyler Norton sitting next to Jim Jackson. Tyler has handcuffs on.

Jim Jackson: "So Tyler... Why? Why did you attempt to murder Brad Blood?"

Tyler manages to grab a small pointy object which is known as shank in prison and proceeds to shank Jackson multiple times on the neck.

Jim Jackson is bleeding on the floor. Tyler walks out of the cell screaming, quite shocked.

Tyler Norton: "SUICIDE! MOTHERFUCKA KILLED HIMSELF YO! WHERE THE POPO AT? YO POPO? THAT HOMIE DEAD HE SHANKED HIMSELF! I AIN'T DONE SHIT!"

Camera fades to black.

The camera fades back to the scene of Tyler Norton's jail cell, where Jim Jackson's dead body lies. Tyler is in front of it with a bloody shank in his hand.

Suddenly a man's voice is heard from far away, and footsteps that are nearing as well.

Voice: "Give me twenty-two minutes and twenty seconds then I pull twin weapons out of this twin-breasted suit and start collectin'..."

The man arrives at the scene, next to him are two policemen. The camera focuses on the man and he appears to be deputy officer in charge of the police station, and he also appears to be O-Solo, the rapper!

O-Solo: "The two-time double-cross the second in command, The twenty bluff I'm havin,' havin' a blunt from both hands!"

Tyler Norton takes a step back, as he doesn't know what the hell is going on. O-Solo looks annoyed AF.

O-Solo: "Two weeks from now I'll be two thousand miles away Doin' the two-step with two Spanish mamis I met today, At 2 in the morning I'll be ready to take a nap Cause at 2 in the afternoon I'm having brunch With a twenty-sack. Two Cocker Spaniels Two bottles of Jack Daniels."

O-Solo has not looked away from Tyler Norton's eyes. There is dead silence as O-Solo has gained everyone's attention.

O-Solo: "Two nickel-plated nines, pearl clips with pearl handles... Two Too many homies done tried to do too much to me I got a toolie, But I rather hit yo punk ass With a two-piece!"

O-Solo then puts his hands behind is back and looks down. After finding the words he wants to use he looks back up.

O-Solo: "So...Tyler "AK-14" .... Norton... You must be the most stupid motha fucka out here. But frankly, even though its obvious you shanked the white bitch over there, I don't give a fuck. All I care about is the paycheck and the vacation time homie. All YOU gotta do, is not ruin that. Now I know you new here... So think of this as your orientation. Just remember... don't FUCK with me!"

The guards run and Grab Tyler as O-Solo takes out his glock and pistol whips the new prisoner. Tyler Norton falls to the ground, blood coming from his mouth.

O-Solo goes to walk away, but before he does he says one more thing.

O-Solo: "Oh yeah...and meet ya new cell mate, Tyrone."

Tyrone appears from the corner of the cell. A large black man who looks like he is ready to rape someone asap.

Tom Beach appears on screen.

Tom Beach: "Need a ride?"

Speed Guy is seen walking in the back.

Trevor Goodnight eats Speed Guys fedora.

Suddenly Jim Jackson wakes up in the locker rooms.

Jim Jackson: "What a dream... Damn that AK-14..."

Jim Jackson looks at his watch.

Jim Jackson: "Well... Break time is almost over, time to get back to announcing duties."

Jim Jackson leaves the locker rooms and makes his way to the ring as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Johnny10 VS Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Mandy_10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, Mandy Rigma shall be defending his RoC Lightweight title against Johnny Fortune!"

Xavier Blood:  "Fortune made a successful return beating Ray Kamaura, he then continued on and earned a title shot in at triple threat match!  Will he wrest the RoC Lightweight title away from Mandy... *SNORT~!*  Isn't Mandy a girl's name?"

Jim Jackson:  "Well though it fell out of fashion, Mandy is a unisex name, I mean there is Mandy Patinkin..."

Xavier Blood:  "Who?"

Jim Jackson:  "Mandy Patinkin!  You know...  I am Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die!"

Xavier Blood:  "Uh..."

Jim Jackson:  "You haven't watched The Princess Bride?!  Go watch it!  Sheesh, youth these days..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and IS FOR THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first the challenger!  Standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District, San Francisco, California...  The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God...  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. 17 seconds into the song the lights return to reveal Johnny Fortune dressed in his leather jacket and hoodie with the hulled pulled up at the top of entrance ramp. He sits on a steel chair for a few seconds, before slowly pulling down the hood and standing from his seat. He brings the steel chair with him on his way down the ramp, ignoring any jeering from the patrons in the seats as he tosses the chair into the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it up in the center of the ring facing the entrance ramp, he tosses his jacket at Alice Aoi and tells her to "Keep it warm." and sits himself in the chair awaiting his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds, hailing from Cebu, Mactan, Philippines...  He is your CURRENT AND REIGNING ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  The Filipino Fighter...  MANDY RIGMA!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag. Around his waist is the RoC Lightweight belt. With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other..  Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Both men quickly charge towards each other!  Mandy Rigma throws a spinning high kick but Johnny Fortune ducks!  Fortune with a leg sweep but Rigma leaps over it!  Rigma tries a knee strike, blocked by Fortune!  The Fortunate One with a spinning elbow strike but The Filipino Fighter bends backwards and the elbow misses by a country mile!   Mandy flips over and goes for a dropkick it connects but Johnny blocks it by crossing both arms in front of his chest!"

Xavier Blood:  "The blow still sends Johnny staggering into the ropes Mandy with a clothesline attempt...  No!  Johnny slides on his knees like a rockstar and slides past Mandy!  Mandy turns around and eats a big right hook from Fortune!  Fortune follows up with some chops!"

Crowd:  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune hits an European uppercut sending Mandy Rigma staggering into the ropes...  The Filipino Fighter blocks Fortune's next strike and counters with an enzuigiri!  Fortune gets rocked...   Dropkick from Rigma sends Fortune over the ropes but he lands on his feet outside!  Rigma leaps into the ropes... Springboard corkscrew crossbody to the outside takes The Chaotic God down!  The crowd reacts positively!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Xavier Blood:  "Mandy is playing the crowd giving out some high fives!  The referee signals for him to bring the action back into the ring.  WAIT!  RAY KAMAURA JUST COMES BURSTING OUT FROM THE CROWD!"

Jim Jackson:  "He's...  He has a steel chair in his hand!  The referee is giving out a warning!"

Xavier Blood:  "He's looking at Johnny who is just staggering to his feet...  Ray raises the steel chair...  HE SPINS AROUND AND SLAMS IT INTO MANDY'S HEAD INSTEAD!  THE REFEREE IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!"

Jim Jackson:  "Whu?!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification and STILL ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  The Filipino Fighter...  MANDY RIGMA!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura is smiling as he makes his exit!  Johnny Fortune just regained his bearings and looks confused at what just happened."

Xavier Blood:  "Ray happened Jim, he returned the favor and cost Johnny Fortune the title match by attacking Mandy!  The ref just explained to Johnny what happened, he looks up at Ray standing on the top of the ramp raising the chair up in the air.  Johnny looks real pissed!  Looks like the Ray and Johnny saga ain't over..."

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Locker10

The scene opens to Cecilia sighing and shaking her head.

Cecilia Christiansen: "What is even going on around here?  First Melchiott and now this nepotism from Thaddeus Rex.  And Thaddeus Rex has the gall to call Marcus Troy out on his bullshit when he pulls the same crap?  What a hypocrite... You know, I actually hope Entropy wins.  This whole situation is ridiculous, Marcus Troy is actually the underdog!  If Rex chose real contenders, then there wouldn't be a problem, but instead he chooses people who haven't done anything to warrant a title shot.  Who has Rafik defeated to earn a title shot?  Who has that Polish brute defeated to earn a title shot?"

Cecilia breathes out another sigh before looking out of frame.  The camera slowly pans out to reveal only Lexi Thorne sitting on the couch.  Paru and Erika are nowhere to be seen.

Cecilia Christiansen: "And to top it off Paru is in school and Erika isn't even here!  She's was too annoyed by Alexander Melchiott and Thaddeus Rex to even bother showing up!  Ugh!"

Cecilia stomps a foot on the floor.

Cecilia Christiansen: "This is such a lousy situation!  Whatever!  Melchiott can have his title match!  I don't care!"

Taking a breath, Cecilia regains her focus and looks at Lexi.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Come on, Lexi.  We may as well "blow this joint" as Erika would say.  I need to go to a more relaxing location."

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:04 am

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Locker10

Julie Rodriguez is inside The Immortals' locker room, as the camera pans around, we see Nicolas Dorn sleeping and snoring loudly in the back.  Thaddeus Rex is standing beside the beautiful reporter as she begins the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "I hope I'm not bothering you guys, I just want to ask some questions..."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Not at all Julie, ask away."

Julie nods and proceeds with her first question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "So what are you expecting coming into this title defense tonight?"

Thaddeus Rex:  "What am I expecting?  Well, I'm expecting to retain the title along with my partner, we'll easily crush Alexander Melchiott and whoever he picks as his partner."

Julie Rodriguez:  "Speaking of Mr. Melchiott's partner, aren't you worried who it will be?  It could be someone dangerous and..."

T-Rex doesn't let Julie finish...

Thaddeus Rex:  "Me and Nicolas have been in this business for a long time Julie, we've seen and fought wrestlers of all shapes and sizes, I'm sure we can take on whoever Alexander picks as his partner.  Besides, that fool burned a lot of bridges here in Ring of Chaos, he may even not have a willing partner tonight.  So no, we are not worried.  Does he look worried to you?"

T-Rex points at the sleeping Dorn.  Julie chuckles a bit and shakes her head.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Well no..."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Exactly, that's how seriously we are taking Melchiott...  He's a non-threat, he was a weak champion and he IS a weak challenger."

Julie Rodriguez:  "I see, well thank you for your time Mr. Rex,  I should take my leave."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Always a pleasure Julie."

The interview ends and the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Backst10

The scene opens backstage where Marcus Troy is seen standing over his son Entropy, who is kneeling on the ground.  Troy cusps Entropy's face in his hands and begins talking...

Marcus Troy:  "Fools all of them...  And tonight you will show them their mistake...  Man cannot defeat chaos for chaos is forever...  You shall engulf these three in your maelstrom and drown them in entropy..."

Marcus Troy takes a step back...

Marcus Troy:  "Rise forth my son...  Tonight you shall make a statement, a statement signed with the bones and blood of Gus, Po1ski and Rafik Arfah..."

Marcus begins to chuckle as the scene slowly fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Alexan10 & Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 No_pic11

VS

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Nicola10 & Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson: "Our following match is the second title match of the evening.  The Immortals shall be defending their RoC Tag Team Titles against Alexander Melchiott and a partner of his choosing..."

Xavier Blood: "The question is, who would want to partner with Melchiott, he's been an ass and isn't really loved in the roster."

Alice Aoi:  "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 470 pounds, the team of Nicolas Dorn and Thaddeus Rex...  They are your current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions....  THE IMMORTALS!"

"Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen starts playing on the speakers as pyros light up the top of the entrance ramp, Nicolas Dorn and Thaddeus Rex steps forth from the back and make their way down the ramp and towards the ring.  When they reach the bottom, Dorn stops and takes a breather before with the help of T-Rex climb up the steel steps and enter the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the challengers, the team of Alexander Melchiott and his mystery partner!"

“Into the Horizon” by Neverland plays through the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand.  Melchiott looks over the arena with a smile before looking down at Dorn and Thaddeus Rex.  Flicking back his hair, Melchiott brings the microphone to his lips as his theme music stops.

Alexander Melchiott: "It's time... time to introduce a NEW age to this tag team division!  It's time to introduce NEW Tag Team Champions!  But first, let me get a few things off of my chest."

Melchiott twirls the microphone, taking his time to continue his speech.

Alexander Melchiott: "Rex, you said that I was a disgrace of a champion... but look at you two!  Two fossils who can't bear to live the limelight!  Two asses who can't bear to pass the torch to a younger, better generation.  You two has-beens have been able to pass under the radar with your belts so far, but tonight, that comes to an end.  How will you two fair when you finally have real competition?  I've already defeated both of you old morons!  What hope can you possibly have of escaping this match with your titles?  I could beat you two by myself, but I have a partner tonight who will assist me in kicking your asses and taking the torch from your disgraceful bodies."

The supremely confident Melchiott smiles as he changes the topic.

Alexander Melchiott: "But enough of that.  I think it is about time that we get this show on the road, shall we?  So, the question on everyone's mind; just who is my tag team partner here tonight?  Could it be a former tag team partner in Ethan O'Reilly?  Or could it be a former rival like Ray Kamaura?  Could it be someone who needs a revitalization of his career like Colton Charles Cai Cobb?  Could it be a surprise return from Nao Fook Yu?  Or... could it be a best friend?"

Melchiott holds his arm out towards the back as he says those words with a smirk.  And he only has to wait a moment before "Gambler" by Madona blasts throughout the arena.  The crowd gasps in surprise as Andrew Hunter emerges from the backstage.  Melchiott and Hunter exchange a nod before walking down to the ring.

Xavier Blood: "Holy crap!  I can't believe it!  Team Symphony is back!"

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Hunter and Nicolas Dorn will be starting out this match.  Hunter immediately jumps on Dorn, beating him down with strikes before whipping him into the corner.  Hunter charges in, but Dorn steps out and hits him on the chest with a brutal backhand chop!  Hunter drops to the mat before crawling on his knees to the opposite corner, still holding his chest.  Hunter looks over his chest, which is already a bright red.  Hunter turns right into a clothesline from Dorn!"

Xavier Blood: "Dorn is actually starting this match off pretty strong..."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn sends Hunter into the ropes before sending him into the air with a back body drop.  Dorn plays to the fans, and this allows Hunter to recover enough to dropkick Dorn right on the knee!  Dorn falls... and gets soccer kicked right in the face as he tries to get up!  Hunter connects with the neckbreaker before jumping on the turnbuckle.  Hunter leaps back with a moonsault, but Dorn sits up to avoid it!  That had to hurt!  Dorn rolls Hunter over for the cover."

Jack B. Quick: "One..."

Xavier Blood: "Hunter's out at one.  Dorn tags in Rex.  Rex whips Hunter into the ropes before sending him flying with another back body drop!  Hunter grips at his chest, looking as annoyed and hurt as one would expect.  Rex grabs Hunter... falcon arrow!  Rex grabs the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter manages to kick out at two.  Rex tags in Dorn.  Rex slams Hunter to the mat in front of the turnbuckle... and Dorn leaps off the top for the diving headbutt!  Dorn hooks Hunter's leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Xavier Blood: "That headbutt hit Hunter hard and almost kept him down.  That would have been embarrassing if he lost that quickly after how Melchiott hyped him up!"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn whips Hunter into the corner before beginning to tee off with backhand chop after backhand chop after backhand chop!  They're coming in fast, returning Hunter's chest to the bright red... but Dorn starts to slow down... his chops are now just light touchs to Hunter's chest."

Xavier Blood: "Of course Dorn would already gas out.  He steps away from Hunter and gasps for air.  Rex asks for the tag, but Dorn tells him that he'll be ok."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn grabs Hunter and sends him into the ropes.  Dorn haggardly goes for the shoulder block, but Hunter bowls him over.  With Dorn looking dead in the water, Hunter steps out onto the apron... and springboards in, but Dorn counters with a reverse atomic drop!  Dorn whips Hunter into the ropes again before knocking him down with a back elbow.  Dorn climbs to the second rope."

Xavier Blood: "What the hell is Dorn doing?"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn leaps for the double axe handle, but Hunter catches him on the jaw with a dropkick!  Hunter quickly yanks Dorn up before sending him into Team Symphony's corner.  Hunter tags Melchiott before lifting Dorn into the electric chair as Melchiott climbs onto the turnbuckle.  Dorn slips free though and throws Hunter into Melchiott's groin!  Dorn quickly throws Hunter out of the ring before moving towards Melchiott, but Melchiott kicks him in the face.  Melchiott leaps for his own double axe handle, but Dorn catches him with a nasty backhand chop!  Melchiott stands up and gets caught with a series of chops before yelling at Dorn to stop.  Melchiott tells Dorn to just hit him with a normal move, to which Dorn obliges by catching Melchiott on the button with a punch.  Melchiott dropped like a sack of bricks!  Dorn for the cover."

Xavier Blood: "Dorn foolishly waits for Melchiott to get up and pays for it by walking right into a superkick!  Melchiott hits a DDT before pulling Dorn towards Hunter."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott tags out to Hunter.  Melchiott grabs the ropes and slingshots Hunter over them for a flipping senton.  Hunter elects not to go for the pin and tags back in Melchiott.  Melchiott slingshots onto Dorn with another flipping senton before hooking the leg."

Xavier Blood: "Dorn manages to stay in this match.  Hunter asks for the tag and Melchiott obliges.  Hunter jumps onto the top rope before springboarding for yet another senton. Hunter hooks the leg."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn kicks out yet again.  Hunter tags Melchiott back into the match.  Melchiott hops onto the top rope before leaping and landing on Dorn with the slingshot elbow.  Melchiott again goes for the cover."

Xavier Blood: "Dorn stays alive, which must really be annoying Melchiott and Hunter.  Melchiott tags Hunter back into the match, and this time, the two hit a traditional double suplex on Dorn.  Hunter goes for the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter tags Melchiott in.  Melchiott lifts Dorn up and slams him to the mat with a bodyslam before tagging Hunter.  Hunter lifts Dorn up and slams him with the bodyslam before tagging in Melchiott.  Another bodyslam!  Hunter's in and we see yet another bodyslam."

Xavier Blood: "Hunter and Melchiott are working like a well-oiled machine in there!  Hunter hooks the leg for the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn again kicks out before the three.  Hunter again tags Melchiott in.  Melchiott slingshots in for a legdrop, but Dorn rolls out of the way!  Melchiott gets up, holding his hip, and walks right into a kick from Dorn!  Dorn hooks Melchiott's arms behind his back before dropping him head-first into the match with Dorn's Destroying Tea maker!  Both men are down, Dorn's too exhausted to capitalize on the move!"

Xavier Blood: "Dorn's showing some life.  He crawls to Melchiott and slowly rolls him over before draping an arm across him chest."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter just put Melchiott's foot on the bottom rope to break the count!  Hunter quickly hops back onto the apron and calls for the tag as Melchiott begins to stir.  Dorn crawls over to Rex, who is begging for the tag... and both men tag out at the same time!  Hunter runs right into a clothesline!  And a second clothesline takes Hunter off of his feet!  Rex grabs Hunter and whips him into the corner before charging in and driving his shoulder into Hunter's chest!  Rex continues to slam his shoulder into Hunter's chest as the referee begins to count."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Xavier Blood: "Rex steps away from Hunter before yanking him right into another clothesline!  Rex has come into this match like a house of fire!  Hunter looks out of it as he reaches for Melchiott, but Melchiott is still down."  

Jim Jackson: "Thaddeus Rex pulls Hunter to his feet before sending Hunter into the ropes with the irish whip, but Hunter catches himself... but Rex charges forward and sends him out of the ring with a clothesline.  Rex follows Hunter out of the ring, but the referee is out of position and doesn't see the low blow!  Hunter quickly tosses Rex into the steel steps before collapsing on the floor!"

Xavier Blood: "Smart move by Hunter, and now he can get a much needed rest."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter grabs the apron and forces himself to his feet before turning to see an angry Thaddeus Rex!  Hunter quickly retreats into the ring before dashing to the ropes as Rex charges after him.  Hunter leaps onto the ropes and springs back, catching Rex on the back of the head with the springboard enzuigiri.  The Trump Card connects!  Hunter quickly hooks both legs for the cover."

Jack B. Quick: "One..."

Xavier Blood: "Rex kicks out at one!  Hunter is begging the referee for a three, but the referee jut ignores him.  Rex is up, and Hunter tries to go for the northern lights suplex, but Rex hits him with hard elbows to the head before sending him flying with the overhead belly-to-belly!"

Jim Jackson: "As Hunter gets up, Rex grabs him from behind for a back suplex.  Hunter again gets to his feet, only for Rex to grab him from behind and sends him flying with the sleeper suplex!  Hunter again gets to his, only to be grabbed from behind yet again by Rex.  Rex plants Hunter into the mat with the belly to back side slam.  Rex hooks the leg.

Xavier Blood: "Hunter kicks out to the surprise of Thaddeus Rex!  Rex loads Hunter onto his shoulders, but Hunter manages to slip free before tagging Melchiott on the chest!  Melchiott looks perplexed for a moment, but that quickly changes as Rex grabs him and throws him into the ring with the belly-to-belly suplex!"

Jim Jackson: "Rex grabs Melchiott, lifts him into the air, and drives him into the turnbuckle.  Rex begins throwing a series of hard punches at Melchiott as the referee asks Rex to back it up.  Rex ignores the referee and forces the referee to begin the count."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Xavier Blood: "Rex takes a step back as Melchiott stumbles out of the corner.  Rex loads Melchiott onto his shoulders before running forwards and dropping back, slamming Melchiott into the mat with a samoan drop!"

Jim Jackson: "Rex isn't done yet!  Thaddeus Rex rolls Melchiott onto his belly before grabbing his opponent's arms, and pulling them to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!  Melchiott's caught!  Will Melchiott tap out?  Wait!  Hunter leaps off the turnbuckle for a 450, but Rex lets go and rolls out of the way!  Hunter just landed on the back of Melchiott's head!"

Xavier Blood: "What a miscue!  Hunter looks shocked before turning into a clothesline from Rex!  Rex pulls Hunter in, looking for a piledriver, but Hunter manages to slip free!  Hunter tries to run away, but Rex grabs him by the tights and yanks him back for a back suplex, but Hunter manages to flip over and land on his feet behind Rex.  Hunter looks for the reverse DDT, but Rex turns and counters with a suplex."

Jim Jackson: "Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to Hunter, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity!  Hunter stumbles back before falling out of the ring.  Melchiott is alone with no help in sight...  Rex lifts Melchiott up and slams him front of the turnbuckle.  Dorn is asking for the tag!  Rex shrugs before tagging his partner into the match."

Xavier Blood: "Why would Rex tag Dorn back in!?  Rex had this match in the bag!  The old man is going to screw it all up."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn pulls himself to the top rope and leaps for the elbow drop, but Melchiott rolls out of the way!  Melchiott kicks Dorn in the gut as Hunter hits Rex in-between the legs with a wrench behind the referee's back!  Rex is down!  Melchiott hits the Moonlight Festival in the center of the ring!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Jim Jackson: "What a turn of events!  Team Symphony wins the RoC Tag Team Titles away from The Immortals!  What a match!  The crowd ain't happy at how they won but Melchoitt and Hunter don't seem to mind as they claim their prize..."

Xavier Blood: "Maaan...  That's certainly a page out of Melchiott's book of sneaky attacks...  To think that Hunter would stoop down to that level...  Still it's the results that matters...  I doubt Rex will take this lying down...  After he regains consciousness that is..."

After a filler match no one cares about, the camera goes backstage where we see the returning Rafik Arfah walking backstage. He looks to be in good shape for competition seeing as his biceps look huge and the outline of the cock in his pants looks even bigger. Julia Rodriguez approaches him with a mic in hand, most likely for an interview. Rafik looks at her as she walks up to him, pondering whether to shank her and send another staff member to the hospital. He eventually decides to not do so as he can't afford to go to prison and get anally raped.

Julia Rodriguez: "Welcome back to ROC, Rafik. I must ask, what brought you back here after you walked out?"

Rafik Arfah: "Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? It's the same thing I have been chasing for the past few months, bitch. ROC's world title. Obviously, in the two weeks where I left, ROC's rating drastically went down without me there to promote or appear on the shows so Lee momentarily came into his senses and called me when I was at home and promised that I would receive the shot I have been waiting too damn long for if I agree to come back and save the audience from the boring shit-show that is Entropy's lackluster reign as champ. Now if you don't mind, Julia.. I will take it from here because you suck at your job."

Julia Rodriguez: "By all means."

Rafik takes Julia's microphone and sends her off with a firm slap on her ass. Julia can be seen in the background leaving the scene with her panties visibly dripping wet.

Rafik Arfah: "It's very simple, folks. I have done all I am allowed to do here in ROC. I have set records and beaten vets. Only thing I have left here is the top prize.. the world title. Ever wondered the reason I crave that title so badly? Well, it's because for some reason, I love ROC. And I wanna see ROC succeed and evolve. And as long as dolts like Entropy hold that title, it ain't gonna happen. Hell, I know the odds aren't in my favor considering this is a multi-men match. But it's OK, because in case I lose.. I'll rest well knowing that I tried, gave it all and at least gave the fans one last good match from me. Because if I don't win that ROC title tonight, I'm truly leaving for good. It's all I have left here. I don't even know what I'll do if I leave. Get a house in Chicago, do a tell-all podcast and join an MMA promotion? Only time will tell. But as of right now, I am focused on going in that squared circle for a war. Because ladies and germs, regardless of the outcome.. it's clobbering time. Oh, and before I go out there.. a big fuck you to Marcus Troy. Eat a bag of dicks, cunt."

Rafik flips off the camera then winks at to the viewers before walking away off-screen.

"Eyeless" by Slipknot is heard. The crowd goes wild, as they recognize Gus' theme song.  His nurse come out alone, holding a straitjacket. She looks worried, as Gus is nowhere to be seen.

Jim Jackson: "Where is Gus? The nurse should have known where he is, because she is supposed to be accompanying him around the arena."

Everyone is worried about where Gus is. Suddenly, all the ligths go off. Nothing can be seen. A whisper is heard saying :

???: "Can you feel it? CAN YOU?"

The lights turn on again and now, we can see in the middle of the ring Gus, sitting in the mat, holding a mic and looking with his crazy eyes. People now go mental.

Crowd: "GUS! GUS! GUS! GUS!"

Gus: "Hello people of planet Earth. I am the so-called Psychopath. I AM GUS! And today is the day. It's the day I've been waiting for my whole life. After fighting my way to the top of RoC, today I will compete in a match for the RoC World Championship. In match for the biggest freaking title in RoC. And it's amazing! It's a huge chance for me and believe me, I won't let it slip through my fingers. I AM THE MAN and I'm ready for some gold around my waist. I'm ready for my throne, as I'll become the KING OF RoC. And maybe, I can decorate my throne with Entropy's head."

Gus starts laughing. Some people are a little bit disturbed by Gus' sayings.

Gus: "So all this time I'm wrestling, people are trying to control me and hold me in check. They are saying, that I'm too "dangerous". You know something? Fuck them! Tonight, there are no limitations for the Psychopath. Tonight, I'm on a loose, so I'd suggest everyone facing me inside the ring to be a little bit more careful. 'Cause, things are gonna get Out Of Control!And that's something, I may say all the time, but I can assure you, that... I FUCKING MEAN IT! I'm dead serious people. But, when I cashed in my number one contendership for this title I made a request to Thaddeus Rex. I asked him if my boys, Polski and Rafik Arfah can also take part in this title match. And he accepted it. So now, it's a Fatal-Four-Way for the RoC World Championship. Because, even if I want that title like hell, there is something I want more. RoC is seriously a big part of my life and I can't let that idiot Marcus Troy and his minions take over this company. So I decided to create some chaos. I want to make sure, that Entropy won't walk away with the title. That's my first concern. But, when I make sure that Entropy won't have the title, then I'm fighting for myself. No hard feelings for Polski and Rafik, but I want that title and that's all."

Gus sits down in the middle of the ring and he starts sniffing. Then, he stands up, opena wide his arms and starts screaming. Then, he says :

Gus: "Can you feel it guys? CAN YOU? It's my blood boiling? Or it's Entropy's blood, which is ready to be spilled all around the place? I don't know people, but this feeling is making me go crazy. Let's find out, what will happen tonight."

Gus drops his microphone on the mat and walks towards the backstage area, as the camera fades out.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:12 am

The camera fades in to reveal the backstage area of Ring of Chaos, more specifically, the interview area. Po1ski is standing calmly next to Julie Rodriguez. His arms are noticeably behind his back, as if he's concealing something.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hello RoC fans, I am Julie Rodriguez and here once again is the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski."

Po1ski gives a slight nod towards the camera. There is a calm, cold expression on his face. But his eyes tell a different story...

Julie Rodriguez: "Po1ski, tonight you are perhaps in the biggest match of your career. A fatal four way match for the Ring of Chaos World Championship. Your opponents are your good friends, Gus and Rafik Arfah. And of course, the beast, Entropy..."

A scowl appears on Po1ski's face for a second, then fades just as quickly.

Julie Rodriguez: "You have been pretty outspoken about your intentions toward Entropy and his manager, Marcus Troy. What are your thoughts tonight as you finally get the chance to be in the ring against Entropy?"

Po1ski: "It's finally time. I get the chance to expose the beast. He's nothing more than a brute. A savage. He has nothing on a world class athlete like myself. Gus and Rafik can fight over that title all they want. It's not even a goal of mine at this point. There's only one thing I want, and that's to kick Entropy's ass, plain and simple."

Julie Rodriguez: "Strong words from a strong challenger. However, Entropy certainly is a powerful beast and definitely the most dominant opponent that you have ever faced. Do you have any specific strategy against such a seemingly indomitable foe?"

Po1ski lets a smirk appear across his face, and this time he doesn't try to hide it. He brings his arms out from behind his back and reveals his hands. Po1ski seems to be wearing a simple pair of black gloves. Julie looks confused.

Julie Rodriguez: "Uh...black gloves? How exactly are these going to help you?"

Po1ski: "To you, they are ordinary gloves. To me, they are tactical weapons. Each one has eight ounces of lead shot in the knuckles. Making each strike more...damaging."

The smirk on Po1ski's face widens ever so slightly with that last word.

Po1ski: "I could have gone with traditional brass knuckles but they tend to compromise grappling. These gloves allow me to inflict more damage without having to give up the most important aspect of professional wrestling. Which is of course, wrestling..."

Julie's expression changes from a look of confusion to pure shock.

Po1ski: "I have no plans on "pinning" anyone tonight. This isn't a wrestling match. What's going to happen between Entropy and I is going to be a pure fight. I'm making no promise that I will win, but I'm going to make a statement. I don't care how big you are, how strong you are, how much of a so-called beast you are. If you cross me, I will take you out. Plain and simple."

Julie Rodriguez: Well, your match is coming up. Do you have any final thoughts on tonight's match? Or any words you'd like to say to Entropy?

Po1ski: "To Gus and Rafik? I think of you both as brothers. You both have been with me since the beginning, and I thank you especially Gus for giving me this opportunity tonight. I will not waste it. I know that tonight's match is for the title, but like I have said time and time again, my only goal is to destroy Entropy..."

Po1ski shifts his gaze towards the camera. His eyes burning with intensity.

Po1ski: "And to Entropy..."

Po1ski's voice is deep and gravely, almost like a snarl.

Po1ski: "The time for words has ended. I'm done talking. Talking means nothing anymore. I'm here for action. And tonight, I will finally get what I have been waiting for, for so long. I am going to beat you down. I am going to expose that you aren't indomitable. You aren't a beast, you are just a man. A large man, but still a man. And men can be beaten. They can be broken. YOU can be broken. I will take you out tonight, Entropy. You are on the tracks, and the Polish Freight Train is headed right for you."

Po1ski walks off, out of frame. The camera fades to black and shifts to the next segment of the show.

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Gus10

VS

Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Po1ski10 VS Chaos Supreme 09/04/2016 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson: "Here we are the main event of the evening. Three men will enter the ring to fight not only each other but also Entropy, the RoC World Champion."

Xavier Blood: "It will be a bloodbath! Entropy is gonna destroy those three. Seriously... You'd be blown away if Entropy sneezed at your general direction. The only thing Gus, Po1ski and Rafik Arfah will accomplish is digging their own graves."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Fatal Four-Way match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC WORLD TITLE! Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle, he is your current and reigning RoC World Champion... The Embodiment of Chaos... ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd. Leading his client down the ramp while holding the RoC World Title up in the air, Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Des Moines ,Iowa... The Psychopath... GUS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland... The Polish Freight Train... PO1SKI!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing last, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Right off the bat as everyone expected it's a team up on Entropy! All three wrestlers converge on the champ but Entropy easily throws them off with a big roar! Big right hook sends Rafik Arfah down! Po1ski attacks from behind with a double axe handle but a spinning back fist knocks him back! Gus tries to brawl with the champ but Entropy dispatches him with a knee to the gut followed by an uppercut! Rafik staggers to his feet but Entropy knocks him back down with a running big boot! Po1ski barely has time to get up and Entropy charges in and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Gus manages to dodge Entropy's charge but gets caught by a back elbow when he tries to attack."

Xavier Blood: "Damn, Entropy is clearing the ring. Look at that smirk in Marcus Troy's face! This is just... If no one can do anything significant, that title may leave with Entropy still... Wait! Rafik hits the ropes for a springboard clothesline... NO! Entropy catches him in mid-air..."

Jim Jackson: "Double dropkick by both Gus and Po1ski sends Entropy staggering back! They pull Rafik Arfah down... This time it's a triple dropkick from all three wrestlers! Entropy is sent into the corner! Here comes Gus... Leaping clothesline into the corner connects! Po1ski comes charging in... The Polish Freight Train just rams into Entropy in a big body avalanche! Here comes Arfah..."

Xavier Blood: "OOOOOOH! Entropy with a big overhand punch just knocks Rafik into the canvas! Entropy easily shakes off the effect of the damage. He walks on top of Rafik's back as he hulks towards both Gus and Po1ski. Entropy throws a left but Po1ski ducks and rolls under it! Gus tries to attack from his blindside..."

Jim Jackson: "Entropy was expecting him! He gets caught with a forearm shot! Gus staggers to the ropes... Clothesline by the champ sends him over the top rope! Gus somehow lands on his feet outside! Po1ski charges in towards Entropy... No! Entropy stops him cold with a big knee to the gut followed by a gut-wrench suplex! Rafik Arfah tries a springboard clothesline once again... ENTROPY CATCHES HIM ONCE! He lifts Arfah up over his head and throws The Supremacist outside into Gus! Po1ski rises to his feet... Entropy grabs The Polish Freight Train and derails him with a stiff lariat... He lifts Po1ski up... AND POWERBOMBS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE INTO BOTH GUS AND RAFIK!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Xavier Blood: "Damn... Is Marcus already lighting a victory cigar? Entropy exits the ring and grabs Rafik hauling him up on his shoulders... He drops Rafik into the steel barricade! Gus staggers to his feet... Entropy grabs him and attempts to send him into the steel steps with an Irish whip... No! Po1ski attacks with a right hook to Entropy's ribs! Double Irish whip by Po1ski and and Gus sends Entropy crashing into the steel steps!"

Jim Jackson: "This could be the chance everyone is waiting for! The Psychopath calls Po1ski over and both men together lift Entropy up... Double vertical suplex into the ground outside! Wait! Rafik Arfah has somehow recovered and made his way to the top turnbuckle... He shouts for Gus and Po1ski to clear out... DIVING ELBOW DROP TO THE OUTSIDE! RIGHT INTO ENTROPY'S HEART! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Xavier Blood: "Well doing that move is not without risk... Looks like Rafik hurt his elbow there... But if you're going against someone like Entropy you need to pull out all the stops! All three wrestlers converge on Entropy stomping away viciously at the monster. The grin has been wiped out of Marcus Troy's face... Troy reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out the artifact he uses to summon The White Walkers!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy starts to fight back and throws all three wrestlers off of him! Rafik Arfah staggers into Marcus Troy knocking the artifact out of Marcus' hands! Rafik turns around and takes Troy out with a lariat! Uh-oh! That got Entropy's attention! Entropy lunges towards Arfah... Po1ski leaps unto Entropy's back and locks in a sleeper hold! Entropy tries to fight Po1ski off and backs him into the ring apron! Po1ski's grasp loosens... Gus leaps into the top of the steel steps and towards Entropy with a flying elbow strike! He connects sending Entropy to his knee!"

Xavier Blood: "Rafik comes charging in with a dropkick right into Entropy's face! The big man is now down on all fours! Po1ski from the ring apron leaps... Double foot stomp right into Entropy's back! Entropy is down! Entropy is down! Gus and Po1ski rolls Entropy back into the ring... All three wrestlers enter and begins to stomp away at the monster once more."

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Gus suddenly takes Po1ski down with a big clothesline! Looks like now that Entropy is down, it's now a free for all! Rafik Arfah pulls Gus and Irish whips him into the ropes... Gus bounces back... Back body drop sends Gus flying! Rafik quickly hooks Entropy's leg..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Xavier Blood: "Entropy kicks out! Rafik gets up only to be clocked by a high kick by Po1ski! Rafik falls into the ropes... Po1ski charges in... Rafik drops down pulling the top rope down with him and Po1ski goes over crashing into the outside! Rafik turns around... Entropy grabs him by the throat... Choke slam! That shook the ring! Entropy for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Gus breaks the pinfall for the save! Entropy rises to his feet slowly... Gus bounces off the ropes to get more momentum... Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom! Daaaamn! We felt the impact from that move from here! Gus is not moving! Po1ski staggers back up to the apron... Entropy moves towards The Polish Freight Train... He grabs Po1ski and suplexes him back into the ring! Po1ski tries to get back to his feet... Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom! NOW IT'S PO1SKI WHO GETS DESTROYED!"

Xavier Blood: "Entropy covers Po1ski..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Xavier Blood: "No! Po1ski gets a shoulder up! Entropy covers Gus..."

Xavier Blood: "Gus says nay!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski crawls towards the ropes... He's pulling himself up... Entropy charges towards The Polish Freight Train... Rafik Arfah with a low dropkick kicks Entropy's leg from under him! Big knee strike by Rafik connects to the side of Entropy's head! Wait! Entropy shakes it off and now lunges towards Arfah! Arfah barely dodges out of the way! Gus has pulled himself up... He charges towards Entropy... NO! Countered with a big boot!"

Xavier Blood: "Entropy is starting to turn things around back into his favor once more... Wait! Rafik just enters the ring with a steel chair! He swings... Entropy catches the chair and rips it out of Rafik's arms!"

Crowd: "WHACK!"

Jim Jackson: "Right into Rafik Arfah's head! Rafik is down! Entropy turns around... Po1ski with a dropkick kicks the chair Entropy is holding right into the monster's own head! Po1ski grabs Entropy... DDT right into the steel chair! Po1ski grabs the steel chair and lays it on top of Entropy's head... Gus grabs Po1ski and spins him around... He lifts Po1ski up... SPINEBUSTER ON TOP OF THE STEEL CHAIR WHICH IS ON TOP OF ENTROPY!"

Xavier Blood: "Wait! Gus ain't done... He grabs Rafik and lifts Rafik up... POWER SLAM RIGHT ON PO1SKI WHO IS ON TOP OF THE STEEL CHAIR WHICH IS ON TOP OF ENTROPY! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "It's a pile of broken bodies! Gus clears out everyone and hooks Entropy's leg! Is this it? Will we get a new champ?"

Xavier Blood: "What the?! Entropy sill manages to kick out at two! He's really a monster! Entropy starts to rise... Gus attacks with stiff kicks but Entropy manages to catch Gus' leg and takes him down with a single-leg take down! Knee drop right on top of Gus' face! Rafik starts to stir... Entropy grabs him and hauls him up to his shoulders."

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Rafik Arfah manages to slip down! Entropy tries to grab him but Rafik slips out of the ring... He's... HE JUST WENT AFTER MARCUS TROY! RAFIK HAS MARCUS TROY HOSTAGE IN A HAMMERLOCK! Entropy roars in anger and charges out of the ring! Entropy charges towards Rafik... RAFIK THROWS TROY RIGHT INTO ENTROPY'S PATH AND THE MONSTER SPEARS HIS OWN FATHER!!! THE CROWD IS IN AN UPROAR!"

Xavier Blood: "Entropy is in a state of shock! He's just kneeling there in front of his father Marcus Troy! Rafik slips back into the ring and grabs the steel chair! He slams it into Gus' back! Po1ski starts to move... Rafik slams the chair into Po1ski's head! Not once! Not twice! BUT THREE TIMES! Po1ski is busted open!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and slams him face first into his knee... KENTA USED IT FIRST! RAFIK JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON PO1SKI! Rafik for the cover! Gus is struggling to get up..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Xavier Blood: "Gus tries to break the pinfall..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Three!"

Xavier Blood: "HE DOESN'T MAKE IT! THE MATCH IS OVER!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... AND NEW ROC WORLD CHAMPION... Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson: "RAFIK ARFAH DID IT! HE JUST WON THE BIG ONE! WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A MATCH! Entropy is now carrying his unconscious father back up the ramp... Looks like Rafik's strategy at the last moment paid off!"

Xavier Blood: "Damn, that match was really something... I never thought anyone could take that belt off of Entropy but Rafik found the monster's weakness and exploited it. What a turn of events... Though now I'm curious to what will happen to the friendship between Rafik, Gus and Po1ski..."

Jim Jackson: "What a night, who would have thought that the monster Entropy would fall?"

Xavier Blood: "No one saw it coming Jim, Dad would have had the time of his life watching this show."

Jim Jackson: "We are all praying for his quick recovery Xavier."

Xavier Blood: "Thanks."

Jim Jackson: "So after tonight, we have not only new tag team champions but a new RoC World Champion. What will be in store for the RoC fans next show? Well tune in again in two weeks to find out. Until next time, good night and good fight. Get better soon Brad!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down