Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

5 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by AK-14 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 am

This one is actually serious. No shitposting lol.

1) Is this a RP or angle fed? Because I've seen individuals posting half assed RPs (including myself), getting outRPed and still win their matches. Angles are fine, but the best RPer should always be rewarded at the end of the day imo;

2) I've seen people that ain't even RP before the deadline yet they win matches. Why do we have "deadlines" when most folks don't even follow it yet they win their matches?

3) Why do inactives get pushed instead of people that actually wanna RP?

4) What's up with the extra titles being held by staff members cause there's no one else to hold'em? I mean, I don't even remember who's the Women's Champ, for example. I feel like we have too many titles and not enough competition to handle all those titles, if ya know what I mean.

I've been here since January so gg. Probably have more questions but my memory fails atm, therefore, I'll start with those ones.

Thanks. No hate xxx.
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Alexander Melchiott Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:19 am

To me, the deadline is more of a "please RP by this date" thing than an actual deadline. People can't be RPing the day before the show after all, but a couple days late isn't much of a problem.  I've never had a problem with staff holding titles. No reason to exclude them from the fun for working on the show.  I agree that we have too many titles.  We could easily deactivate two of the titles in my opinion.  Just wanted to throw my thoughts on the matter out there. Also some of the guys who seem inactive are sending Rex RPs via PM, like me for instance XD
Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Steam Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:56 am

Alexander Melchiott wrote:I've never had a problem with staff holding titles. No reason to exclude them from the fun for working on the show.  I agree that we have too many titles.

I think he means that his problem is peroids when the main titles are held mostly by admin's alt accounts.
Kevin Steam
Kevin Steam
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:03 pm

1.)  I would say this is a hybrid fed, we adapt to either angles and RPs.

2.)  There are some cases where people in advance PM me that they will be late with their RPs due to some reasons, I do take that into account.  There are also some who PM me their RPs instead of posting it if they want to it be a secret until the show airs.  

3.)  Inactives will get dropped, there are times people suggest a storyline they want to follow to me, and I am always more than willing to work and run with it, but if they abandon their RPing, I will definitely drop them.

4.)  The women's champ is held by Cecilia, currently though I think she's pissed (in game not irl) that she got bypassed when she earned a world title shot by Gus, Po1ski & Rafik, so she left the building, I surmise she'll be back soon.  The Lightweight title, I was suppose to drop it to Fortune, then Ray wanted to continue his feud with Fortune, thus the run-in angle to screw Fortune out of the title.  

I do hope I answered your current concerns.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-14 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Kevin Steam wrote:
Alexander Melchiott wrote:I've never had a problem with staff holding titles. No reason to exclude them from the fun for working on the show.  I agree that we have too many titles.

I think he means that his problem is peroids when the main titles are held mostly by admin's alt accounts.

Yeah, that's what I meant. My bad, I should've explained myself better. Rafik as Champ is perfectly fine, for example... The issue is alts being champs when there are people RPing.

As for Rex's responses:

1) Fair enough;

2) Fair enough as well, but I feel like the deadline should be extended, or, we shouldn't be penalized for RPing until like Friday. Someone who RPs on show day or a day before should be penalized, but a couple of days before ain't bad imo;

4) Oh I know who the women's Champ is, that was like a rhetorical comment xD. The thing is, I feel like the storylines are being spread too thin because we have too many titles. Lets say Ray wins the Lightweight title... He'll be feuding with inactive chars if no one else steps up to challenge him, or he'll be feuding with Fortune for a damn while and the feud eventually gets stale. Weight classes make sense as long as we have a good number of people in the fed -- which is not our case here. I'm talking about the active ones, of course. So, if we only had like 3 titles, we'd have more active people feuding with each other instead of stories such as (example) Rafik Arfah vs Entropy. Instead of an active member vs a "throw-away" alt, we'd have something like Rafik vs Alexander, or Rafik vs Gus, or Rafik vs PO1SKI (had to cap his name cause damn he needs a proper storyline Razz ), et cetera.
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 am

Good point there on the titles, will discuss things over. ^_^
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafik Arfah Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Bumping this because this is as relevant as ever.
Rafik Arfah
Rafik Arfah
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 am

Yeah, the plan to reduce the titles will happen shortly, just wait.

On some other points, I assume you are talking about our former World Champ, he does RP when he is booked in a match, which is all I require in the rules, maybe he should do more since he holds the belt but we were really just starting to kick things off again when you guys joined up so I had to set things up to transition the titles. I do give a lot of leeway with RP deadline too if you noticed since I understand most of us have our real life to take care of. Right now, I'm trying to tie off all loose title shots out there so that after that I can get on with a new tournament for number one contenders.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafik Arfah Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:20 pm

A tournament for a contender when we have about four people who legit participate?
Rafik Arfah
Rafik Arfah
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:07 am

Well that or number one contender 4-ways. We'll think of something.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum