Chaos Supreme 10/02/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/02/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:09 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Welcome again to tonight's untelevised dark match. Once again we have Boy Bakla fighting against another member of the RoC roster, slowly building herself and her confidence before she steps up to the main event picture."

Brad Blood: "Yes, it's easy to build up your confidence if you are fighting the bottom of the roster, but once Bakla starts fighting the REAL wrestlers, well, that fruitcake is in for a rude awakening."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines... The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from parts unknown... THE MASKED MORON!"

"I'm with Stupid" by Pet Shop Boys start playing on the loud speakers as The Masked Moron lowers himself from the rafters with a makeshift rope pulley system. He gets stuck in mid-air and is forced to cut his rope falling flat on his face from 8 feet in the air. He quickly leaps back up to his feet seemingly undamaged and heads to the wrong corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "The Masked Moron has been honing his skill in other federations, namely Guerreros of Lucha, a hot indie fed that has become a cult favorite. Boy Bakla will have her hands full tonight. Both wrestlers starts circling each other... The Masked Moron lunges in first! Bakla sidesteps and Moron hits the ropes. Springboard crossbody!"

Brad Blood: "NO! Bakla just nailed Moron with a dropkick while he was in mid-air! I think Moron landed on his head! Not that it will make any difference."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla quickly goes to work grounding The Masked Moron with a submission... Sleeper hold locked in! Wait Moron starts moving towards the ropes... Instead of reaching it, The Masked Moron scales the ropes with his feet and flips over Bakla! The Masked Moron lands behind Bakla! Enzuigiri from out of nowhere by Moron!"

Brad Blood: "NO! Bakla manages to get its arm up and blocks the kick! It's like that tranny has got eyes at the back of its head!"

Jim Jackson: "Big knee from The Transsexual Superstar stops The Masked Moron in his tracks... Irish whip sends Moron to the ropes. Boy Bakla with a clothesline... No! The Masked Moron ducks down and hits the ropes! Springboard spinning side kick! Bakla sidesteps! Lariat takes Moron down! Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Moron kicks out at two! He quickly rolls away getting some distance! Bakla charges in but Moron with a leg trip sends the tranny skidding unto the canvas! Here comes Moron from the ropes! Springboard legdrop!"

Jim Jackson: "And no one is home! Boy Bakla rolls away at the last moment! The Masked Moron gets up... Bakla is there in wait! Neckbreaker! The Masked Moron goes down! Bakla hits a fist drop then hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Moron kicks out once again and starts to fight his way back to his feet! Oooh! Bakla stops him with a well timed elbow strike followed by a stiff uppercut! I think the tranny rocked Moron!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla grabs The Masked Moron's head... Running bulldog! She just planted Moron's face into the canvas! The Masked Moron staggers to his feet... Superkick by The Transsexual Superstar connects! Moron falls to his knees! Running knee strikes Moron at the side of the head! Bakla goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Once more our resident superidiot gets a shoulder up! Bakla picks Moron up and body slams him into the canvas! Bakla goes high risk and climbs up to the top turnbuckles... Senton splash... NO! THE MASKED MORON ROLLS AWAY! The tranny hits nothing but canvas! This could be Moron's chance to turn things around!"

Jim Jackson: "And that's what The Masked Moron is doing! Irish whip sends Boy Bakla into the corner hard! Bakla slumps to the floor.... The Masked Moron charges in... Dropkick right into Bakla's face! The Masked Moron quickly rolls Bakla up!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla kicks out but The Masked Moron is already on the move! Standing moonsault flattens the tranny! The Masked Moron hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "The Transsexual Superstar still manages to kick out! The Masked Moron waits for her to get back up to her feet... The Masked Moron whips his arm forward... NO! Boy Bakla dodges the Facepalm attempt! She hits Moron with a forearm strike! Irish whip sends The Masked Moron into the corner hard! Moron slumps to the mat with his back to the turnbuckles. Here comes Bakla... Broncobuster!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh! That tranny just rode Moron's face 'til kingdom come! Wait! I think Bakla is signalling for its finisher!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla mounts on top of it's opponent and starts slapping away hard with a series of slaps until her opponent is gets knocked out from the force of the slaps executing a devastating Makeover! Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson: "And Boy Bakla takes another victory! The Masked Moron put up a fight but we can say that Bakla dominated mostly in this match."

Brad Blood: "Well maybe Bakla can stop being such a wuss and fight a REAL opponent on the next show."

Jim Jackson: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another great evening of wrestling here at Ring of Chaos. Tonight, along with my partner in crime, Brad Blood, we shall wow you all and keep you at the edge of your seats with great commentaries accompanying great wrestling."

Brad Blood: "Thanks for the intro Jimbo, and as you sai..."

Before Brad can continue the Titan Tron comes on.

The camera shows Yuki Monotomo sitting in a chair. He is wearing a monocle and a top hat. His face is still covered by his mask, but is also wearing a full three piece suit. A bottle of bourbon sits with a small glass and ice bowl beside the Japanese man on a small table. There is also an already smoking pipe sitting beside him. He begins speaking with a horrible British accent.

Yuki Monotomo: "Hello everyone! Welcome tonight to the Ring of Chaos. Fabulous place, this is. Tonight we'll see a some new shadow dude, A-Atrox, in his first match facing off against TK Kenta, the man who can't get a break. After that, yours truly will engage in fisticuffs with Boulder, the man with a fitting name. Surely that will be the match of the evening to watch."

The ninja lets out a hearty laugh before continuing and somehow takes a puff from the pipe through the mask before continuing.

Yuki Monotomo: "Just kidding, we all know it will be a stomp in my favor. Later on, Tyler Norton, the man changed to god, tests his mettle against The Southern Gents. Mr. Norton certainly has his work cut out for him tonight. After that, the man with an explosive personality, Colton Charles Cai Cobb, squares off against Sleepwalker. I'd say more about him if I knew more about him. As the last bout of the evening, Johnny Fortune, the Chaotic God, takes on Ray Kamaura, my good friend, in a No Disqualifications match. I hear some special stipulations are being put on this specific match, so it will be one to watch."

Yuki takes a drink of the bourbon from the glass and there is remarkably no mark on his mask. He lets out a big sigh and nods his head to the camera.

Yuki Monotomo: "So for everyone out there, enjoy the show tonight. As our normal announcer would normally say, LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Yuki picks up the book from his lap and laughs before taking a few puffs from his pipe.

Brad Blood: "That sonnuvabitch Yuki interrupted me! NO ONE INTERRUPTS ME! NO ONE! Ow ow ow... Ugh... My stab wound is hurting again..."

The scene starts with Aatrox walking around in a dark place sitting in a corner rocking on his own thinking nothing but his debut match, he smiles with glee as he know that everything he’s going to do is nothing but destructive against his opponent later tonight. The cameramen didn’t get close to him because he is scared if Aatrox will do something to him. He then speaks from afar.

Aatrox: "Tonight, I will debut in the RoC ring and one thing is for sure, that I will show the people in RoC will know how to embrace the pain after tonight.

Last week, I've say that I like pain and every pain has been my only companion, right now I feel lonely and I wanted to introduce pain to someone and tonight I will introduce pain to TK Kenta."

Aatrox then stands up and take slowly walks towards the camera as he continues to speak.

Aatrox: "TK Kenta, I know that you’re a failure; failure in life, failure in your wrestling career. You don’t need to worry much Kenta, I will make sure that you will still be a failure when I’m done with you. I will make sure that you’ll be a good acquaintance to pain because that will be the only thing that you will have left when I put in the Doomsday Device upon you. I will bring the destruction to you and slowly to every other wrestler here in RoC."

Aatrox then takes the camera away from the cameraman and throws it aside and all is left is a man screaming in pain and a loud thud like as if he got chokeslam on the concrete floor and the scene fades to black with the laughter from Aatrox .

The camera fades in to reveal the Ring of Chaos clinic. A few superstars are milling about, taping wrists and ankles, or placing braces on various joints. The camera keeps panning around the room, until it reaches one of the beds. On it lays a barely conscious wrestler. As the camera slowly moves in, the face is revealed. The Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. His head is wrapped in bandages. Next to the bed is Dr. Billie Holiday, who is checking charts and such.

Dr. Billie Holiday: "I swear I don't get paid nearly enough for this..."

At that comment, Po1ski's eyes drearily open. He tries to sit up in his bed, but the doctor gently pushes him back down.

Dr. Billie Holiday: "Easy there, big fella. You aren't going anywhere."

Po1ski grabs his head and a pain filled grimace enters his face.

Po1ski: "Where the hell am I?"

Before Po1ski's inquiry could be answered, a knock on the Clinic's door is heard. ROC's esteemed doctor ignores the noise as she is still working on Po1ski's wounds. Eventually after growing tired of waiting, the person lets himself in without approval. As the door opens up, we see Rafik Arfah quickly entering the scene and rushing to check up on his injured friend.

Dr. Billie Holiday: "Look, Mr. Arfah.. you can't be here.."

Rafik Arfah: "I can be here and I will be here all I want. Freedom of movement, look it up."

Dr. Holiday sighs.

Dr. Billie Holiday: "Fine. Six minutes. No more than that. And don't rile him up."

Rafik takes a nearby chair and settles himself near Po1ski's bed.

Rafik Arfah: "Hi there, champ.. how are ya?"

Rafik glances at Po1ski's bruises.

Rafik Arfah: "Geez.. how the hell did this happen, man? I've never seen this happen.. I mean, not to you.."

Po1ski closes his eyes and takes a painful sigh. Beyond the pain and anguish, there seems to be something deeper. Embarrassment. Disappointment. He takes a deep breath and painfully mutters out the words.

Po1ski: "If it's possible, I feel worse than I look, not gonna lie to you."

Po1ski manages to sit up a little on the hospital bed. He holds his head in one hand, and continues.

Po1ski: "Last thing I remember, I was walking backstage. I forget why I was even back there. Next thing I know, Entropy is at my throat. He was looking for you. I was just so stunned the big bastard sprang on me, I guess I just froze."

Po1ski hangs his head in shame. He tries to keep his expression level, but it's no use this time.

Po1ski: "Next thing I know, everything went black..."

Rafik shakes his head in frustration and is far from pleased with the whole situation.

Rafik Arfah: "Ugh, I thought that shit was over with. Guess we just won the battle.. not the war.."

Rafik lowers his head and looks down at the floor. He is visibly upset and can be seen violently clenching his fists before taking a deep breath and letting go of the anger.

Rafik Arfah: "I'm just glad you're still here. It could have ended a lot worse. Don't feel too bad about how things went down, bro. Sometimes people get the drop on us.. it happens to the best of us. If we never fall, we can never learn how to get back up. And it's just a matter of time until you get back the fuck up. Kicking ass and taking names like always, right?"

Rafik pats his comrade on the shoulder as a sign of support and encouragement, but Po1ski doesn't seem too comforted despite the kind words.

Po1ski: "Yeah...sure that sounds about right."

Po1ski then takes a deep sigh, and looks up at his good friend.

Po1ski: "Look man, I appreciate you coming down here and checking on me. More than you probably know. But this is the second god damn time Entropy has put me in the clinic. The first time was just for bruised ribs. I honestly don't know what happened this time, the doc said she can't release the details until she runs more tests. I just wanna take the fight to Entropy just one time."

Po1ski pauses for a second, seemingly deep in thought.

Po1ski: "The funny thing about fading in and out of consciousness on this clinic bed is that I've had a lot of time to think. I've thought about my career, my lifestyle, decisions, training, mindset...everything. The thing is, I know I'm a better fighter than Entropy. But something is off. It could be that maybe this head injury finally knocked something loose, but for the first time in my career...I'm actually thinking clearly."

Po1ski laughs at the irony in his statement.

Po1ski: "Ever since I came over from Shoot Wrestling Society, it's like I've been trying to prove something. Prove that I am still a top dog, prove I can still compete in the big leagues. I've been fighting hard, and not smart. I haven't been training right, and quite frankly, I've been getting my ass kicked more often than not."

Po1ski takes a second to reflect on his words, just slowly nodding his head in the silence.

Po1ski: "I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be out of commission. Like I said, more tests need to be ran, but the earliest I could come back is about a month from now. This is easily the worst injury I've had in my career. But the important thing is that you're right, I am gonna come back. But I'm gonna comeback a smarter fighter. I'm gonna evolve and get better. I have to, really. Can't keep getting put in the hospital, my insurance ain't that great."

Po1ski gives a slight chuckle, and then settles back, inviting his friend to speak.

Rafik smiles as he sees the renewed sense of motivation in Po1ski.

Rafik Arfah: "Well, I look forward to that. I think that decision been long overdue, but I wouldn't go after Entropy if I were you.. it won't prove what you want to prove.. and it's just not worth it."

Rafik drops his smile and changes to a more neutral facial expressions with a slight hint of visible rage. Po1ski gives Rafik a puzzled look after that last statement. Rafik decides to stand up from his chair and starts heading towards the door, but stops in his tracks momentarily.

Rafik Arfah: "Because after I will be done with Entropy for all he did to us.. I don't think beating whatever remains I decide to leave of him will be sending much of a message, ya know?"

Rafik does a little laugh to himself and notices the Doctor giving him irritated looks for disturbing her patient.

Rafik Arfah: "Listen, man. I gotta go.. the five minute time limit has passed and Doc here is giving me the mean mug. I'll see you soon, bro. I think I have a little something to chat about with the higher brass."

Rafik makes his exit from the room and the Doctor resumes her medical work on the confused Po1ski as our camera fades away to black.

VS

Jim Jackson: "Starting off tonight's match we have newcomer Aatrox taking on the returning TK Kenta!"

Brad Blood: "There is little we know of Aatrox but I took a look at his profile and the man is a beast!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from St.Louis, Missouri... The Doomsday Device... AATROX!"

Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine blast through the arena as Aatrox comes out first, his manager as Manolo Firman walks from behind as they stop after a few steps and Aatrox does a pose as signified pryo to come out from behind before continuing to walk to the ring. Once Aatrox gets to the ring, Manolo stays outside and to a corner while Aatrox awaits his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches at weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from New South Wales, Australia... TK KENTA!"

"SOMATOH" booms throughout the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet anticipating to see TK Kenta run out onto the stage running into a wall of cheers. TK Kenta walks down the ramp and walks around the ring tagging a couple of the fans hand before jumping up onto the apron. Hoping onto the turnbuckle spitting out some water from his mouth before jumping down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! TK Kenta goes to the ropes as Aatrox charges in! Springboard crossbody from Kenta... Aatrox catches him in mid-air and counters with a powerslam! That shook the ring! Kenta tries to get back up to his feet. Aatrox clubs him on the back of the neck! He lifts TK Kenta up in a fireman carry and drops down the floor almost breaking TK Kenta in two! DOOMSDAY DESTROYER! Aatrox for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... The Doomsday Device, AATROX!"

Jim Jackson: "Aatrox makes short work of TK Kenta! What a debut!"

Brad Blood: "What happened?! I just blinked and it's over!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Supreme 10/02/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 am

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena holding a microphone. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder wastes no time as he makes his way to the ring. Boulder slides into the ring, walks to the center of the ring and raises his microphone.

Boulder: "I just thought i'd have some quick words before my match tonight, about what happened last week. You all remember my match with C4, right?"

Boulder lowers the microphone for a few seconds.

Boulder: "Well in case you forgot or happened to miss the match here's the short recap. I kicked that poor of an excuse of a wrestler's ass. Not only did I beat his ass, he got up close and personal with mine as I gave him a mudslide he'll never forget!"

The crowd begins to boo Boulder.

Boulder: "That's just a lesson that needs to be shared with anyone who stands in my way. Anyone who opposes me shall be on the receiving end of a Mudslide. Don't fuck with the Boulder!"

Boulder tosses the microphone to the ground, slaps his massive cheeks a few times before sliding out of the ring and heading backstage.[/i]

[i]There is a thudding heard as fists connect with a punching bag. Nothing can be seen on the camera other than blackness. A few female grunts as well as heavy breathing are heard before more blows land.

Camerella Videoh: "Why did I do that!? That's not me!"

She emphasizes every word with another blow to the bag. Camerella continues her assault while talking to herself.

Camerella Videoh: "To lower myself to such a standard. What came over me? Why did I use my body like that? I hate this feeling. It's a feeling of... self-loathing. And yet... And yet we won. We won and I liked that feeling of winning. When I saw Mr. Kamaura and Mr. Monotomo in the ring I just had to do... something. I felt like I had to contribute. Argh, why!? I have no interest in seeing Mr. Kamaura win. I've got nothing to do with him other than being... forcibly drafted into The Bloodbound. Mr. Monotomo is only my employer, so I get paid no matter what I do. Hell I could have helped Mr. Norton and I still would have gotten my paycheck because of my contract. So, why did I degrade myself like that? And in such a distasteful manner."

The sound of punches stop and the sounds of feet walking across a linoleum floor begin and stop quickly. The camera operator lets out a huge sigh.

Camerella Videoh: "I make myself sick. I can barely even look at myself right now and I probably sound crazy for talking to myself. Maybe, just maybe... I didn't want to see The Bloodbound lose. They didn't need my help, but I couldn't stop myself. Ah, I don't know! Oh well, time to get dressed and meet Mr. Monotomo for his shoot today."

The sound of a zipper is heard and a tiny amount of light pokes through. The camera is picked up and pointed to the inside of a locker with a small calendar on the inside of it.

Camerella Videoh: "How long has this been on? Oh well at least I didn't point it in the wrong direction."

The camera turns turns back to blackness as the camera turns off.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And now we have our second match of the evening, as Yuki Monotomo said earlier, he's gonna have fisticuffs between himself and Boulder."

Brad Blood:  "Well I hope Yuki gets a face full of Boulder's ass!  That fool stole our introduction for the show!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 485 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas...  BOULDER!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 221 pounds, hailing from Mt. Fuji, Honshu Island, Japan...  YUKI MONOTOMO!"

"Dragons" by Stratovarius sounds on the loudspeakers as fire shoots along the ramp.  Yuki begins his walk down the ramp while Cam follows him behind.  He points at a couple girls in the crowd and blows them kisses before Cam pushes him toward the ring for him to enter.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Yuki Monotomo moves in fast ducking Boulder's right hook.  Dropkick from Monotomo connects but Boulder stays upright!  It will take more than that to bring the big man down.  Boulder starts walking towards Yuki...  Monotomo slips behind Boulder as he tries to grab him.  He has Boudler's back and tries to lock in a sleeper..."

Brad Blood:  "Boulder starts backing into the corner!  Yuki senses danger and releases his hold and slips out through the ropes!  Yuki slips out of the ring but Boulder quickly follows!  The ref starts calling for both wrestlers to bring the action back to the ring."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo runs to the other side and slips back into the ring!  Boulder rushes to follow Yuki!  Dropkick by Monotomo while Boudler is on the apron!  Boulder stays on his feet and manages to grab on to the top rope to retain his balance!  Boulder pulls himself and enters the ring once more but Yuki connects with a front kick to Boulder's head as he is entering through the ropes!"

Brad Blood:  "Yuki tries to follow up his attack but Boulder manages to shake off the effects of the kick and catches Yuki's leg!  He pulls Yuki closer and gets a bear hug!  Yuki is being crushed between Boulder's massive man-titties!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo manages to squeeze his arms free!  He hits a double ear slap forcing Boulder to loosen his hold!  Monotomo slips free!  Boulder with a spinning backfist...  Yuki sidesteps!  Boulder with a wild right punch...  Yuki Monotomo intercepts Boulder's arm and uses Boulder's own momentum to send the big guy down while locking in a flying armbar from out of nowhere!"

Brad Blood:  "Boulder is caught in that armbar and tries to power out of it...  No!  Yuki won't let him and now catches Boulder's head too in a triangle choke!  Boulder is caught and caught tight!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's not yet over Brad!  Boulder somehow brings his other hand over and locks his finger together...  Oh my god...  He just lifted Yuki up from the mat...  AND COUNTERS THE TRIANGLE CHOKE WITH A POWERBOMB!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Yuki is laid out on the canvas!  Boulder for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  Yuki somehow gets a shoulder up despite all the weight on top of him!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder picks Yuki Monotomo up...  Body slam shook the mat!  Leg drop by Boulder...  No!  Yuki somehow rolls away at the last moment!  Monotomo slowly rises to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up...  Boulder comes charging in...  Yuki pulls the top rope down!  BUT WAIT!  Boulder somehow puts on the brakes!  Big hammer fist floors Yuki Monotomo!"

Brad Blood:  "Ouch!  I bet that will leave a mark.  Boulder manhandles Yuki and lifts him up over his head...  Gorilla press slam!  Monotomo bounces off the canvas like a lifeless doll!  Boulder hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo kicks out!  Boulder pulls Monotomo back up to his feet and drags him towards the corner...  Boulder grabs Yuki's head with his massive hands and slams Yuki's back against a corner turnbuckle. Boulder releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against Yuki Monotomo's stomach and crotch until they fall into a seated position..."

Brad Blood:  "Oh man, here it comes!  Boulder's Mudslide!  Wait!  Camerella just leapt up into the apron!  She's distracting Boulder with her wonderful wonderful pair of melons!  Don't fall for it Boulder!  Don't...  Oh dear...  Just look at those perfect globes of gloriousness!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder is now trying to get a kiss from Camerella Videoh!  Yuki Monotomo manages to recover due to Camerella's interference!  He slips out of the corner and out of the ring without Boulder noticing!  Yuki from the apron...  Jawbreaker on the top rope!  Boulder staggers back!  Yuki slips back into the ring...  Dropkick to Boudler's knee brings the big man down!  Monotomo locks in a full nelson hold!"

Brad Blood:  "Boulder tries to power out of the hold, Yuki desperately tries to maintain his submission attempt...  Look at Boulder's power!  He manages to free himself from the full nelson with just his brute strength!  Headbutt from Boulder sends Yuki reeling!  Irish whip sends Monotomo to the ropes!  Monotomo bounces back..."

Jim Jackson:  "And counters a back body drop attempt with a kick to Boudler's face!  Yuki Monotomo shoots...  And takes Boulder's legs from under him!  The big man goes down!  Monotomo with a single leg Boston crab...  Boulder screams in pain and reaches for the ropes...  Camerella Videoh just pulled the ropes away!"

Brad Blood:  "That's twice Cam interferes!  I like her!  I don't like Yuki but I like her!  Wait!  The referee sees her!  HE'S THROWING HER OUT FROM RINGSIDE!  The crowd goes wild!  Without Camerella, Boulder makes it to the ropes!  Yuki releases his submission hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "A couple of stomps on Boulder's leg by Yuki Monotomo.   He's starting to work on that leg, Boulder tries to get up but Yuki throws some more kicks into Boulder's leg!  Boulder staggers as he tries to limp away to recover.  Leg sweep by Yuki and Boulder falls but manages to catch on to the ropes!  Monotomo comes charging in...  Boulder ducks down...  Back body drop sends him flying over the top rope and into the outside!"

Brad Blood:  "Ohh!  Yuki landed badly!  Boulder takes a few seconds to recompose himself and exits to the apron...  Flying double axe handle from the apron...  Yuki goes down!  Boulder tosses Monotomo against the apron causing them to come running back only to find Boulder's massive right foot smashed across their face causing them to fall onto the mat. Boulder steps on his Yuki and drive all his weight down on Yuki's chest executing a Crusher!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder tosses Yuki Monotomo back into the ring and follows in.  He quickly goes for a cover!  Is it enough?"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  Yuki still manages to get a shoulder up at the last possible moment!  Boulder confirms with the ref that he doesn't have a three count.  Big stomp on Monotomo's chest and Boulder tries the cover once more."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "Still only a two and three quarters!  Yuki Monotomo is hanging in there by a thread!  Boulder grabs Yuki and tries to drag him towards the corner...  He's going for another Mudslide attempt...  Wait!  Yuki twists free!  Leg trip takes Boulder down!  Yuki Monotomo goes for a STF!  STF locked in!  Boulder tries to reach for the ropes...  He makes it!   Boulder pulls himself up on the ropes...  Monotomo comes running in...  Clothesline connects!  AND THE TOP ROPE SNAPS UNDER BOULDER'S WEIGHT!  BOTH MEN TAKE A TUMBLE TO THE OUTSIDE!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh man it looks like both men landed on their heads!  Both of them ain't moving at all!  The referee starts the ten count!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder is starting to stir!  He pulls himself back up to his feet using the apron!  Boulder tries to climb up but the damage on his leg makes it difficult!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Eight!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "Yuki grabs on to Boulder's leg and pulls!  Boulder tries to shake Montomo off..."

Jack B. Quick:  "Ten!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been declared a draw due to a double count out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like no one wins this match tonight but what a match this is!  Both men certainly brought it to the ring tonight, albeit there were a few distractions from Yuki Monotomo's valet, but overall...  What a great match!"

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  LOOK!  C4 JUST LEAPT OVER THE CROWD BARRIER!  HE STARTS STOMPING ON BOULDER'S LEG!  Yuki decides to stay out of it since it's not his fight!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs  both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!  HE LOCKS IN THE RDX AND HOLDS THE SUBMISSION ATTEMPT UNTIL BOULDER PASSES OUT!  The crowd is booing loudly!  Security pour in and pries C4 away from Boulder's unconscious body but the damage has already been done!  C4 is not letting Boulder off that easily!"

The scene opens backstage where we see The Southern Gents standing side by side.  Isaac Cox grabs the mic and begins to speak first.

Isaac Cox:  "Now Ah dun' know who ya' pissed off Mistuh Norton and Ah honestly dun' care...  Tonight ye shall be facin' The Southern Gents so y'better be prepared fer a beat-down co'z there's no way ye are comin' out of this unscathed!  It'd jus' be yer bad luck that ye shall be facin' yer second consecutive loss here in RoC."

Mike Hunt grabs the mic and quickly chimes in.

Mike Hunt:  "So y'best say yer prayers Mistuh Norton, yer gonna need it!"

With that The Southern Gents walk off as the scene fades.

The camera cuts to the center of the Ring of Chaos arena, where Rey Del Jazz stands with Chaos Championship over his shoulders. The crowd is booing and people are confused why Rey is holding the belt when he lost it last show!

Jim Jackson: "It's Rey Del Jazz, and he has the chaos belt with him!?"

Rey Del Jazz: "As expected, all of you Dumbass Americanos were fooled SO EASILY! Thinking Rey Del Jazz lost his belt...HAHAHA no way. You think some fat American Pig could defeat the greatness that is... THE JAZZMAN!?"

Brad Blood: "What's Rey trying to say!?"

The fans are confused and there are lots of talk among the crowd, people trying to figure out what Rey is talking about.

Rey Del Jazz: "You still don't understand do you...oh my goodness ay dios mio! Do I really have to tell you the obvious? ... Ok then. Last show I was in custody.... YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS PUTOS, HOW COULD I BE WRESTLING IF I WAS IN CUSTODY!? Whoever it was in the ring last show...was a fake. Come on... jajaja.... like I would lose to pendejo like Gus..."

Rey points to the titantron showing a picture of himself in custody, taken the same date as the match. He laughs loudly and now there is even more talk in the crowds.

Brad Blood: "I knew it! There's no way Rey could have lost to Gus!"

Jim Jackson: "So the match was a fraud!? Why would the general manager do that!?"

Rey Del Jazz: " It's obvious that... Lee Morrison, doesn't want me here. He thought I would be gone forever. He thought he could have me seem to loose the belt and then Rey Del Jazz was gone! And then there would be no legendary match up..."

Jim Jackson: "What Legendary match up is he talking about!?"

Brad Blood: "Tell us Rey!"

Rey Del Jazz: "The real main event... REY DEL JAZZ....VERSUS...TYLER...."AK-14"...

Jim Jackson: "NO, NOT HIM!"

Rey Del Jazz: "NORTON!"

The fans go crazy as they hear this match up, they want the match now!

Brad Blood: "The Jazzman vs. Ak-14! What an event!"

Rey Del Jazz: "The man I never pinned...I have been chasing after him...and he has escaped...But now..we are both here at ROC. So let's do this you MARICÓN! Lee Morrison, can suck a dirty mexican tranny dick! Ak-14! Come out here... ven aquí. Come to receive the spanking of a lifetime."

Jim Jackson: "He's calling out Ak-14 now!? What's gonna happen!?"

Brad Blood: "Well I'll tell ya one thing...Lee Morrison has quite the roster!"

The fans are all shouting, waiting for Ak-14 to come out.

It was clear after a moment that AK-14 wasn't coming out, but suddenly the Titan Tron comes to life and we see the general manager, Lee Morrison on the big screen.

Lee Morrison: "It does seem that Mr. Norton is not answering your call Mr. Del Jazz, maybe it's because he's busy answering to his new found faith but fear not... I'm sure that we can arrange something between you and AK-14... But first!"

Lee Morrison pauses for effect before continuing...

Lee Morrison: "First you have some unfinished business with Gus... You see you claim that it was an impostor who lost the RoC Chaos Title to Gus, so lets set everything right... Let us assume you are correct, then it'd only be right that you face Gus ONCE AGAIN for the RoC Chaos title... If you win that match, then I shall grant you your match with Mr. Norton! So prepare yourself Mr. Del Jazz, for on the next show, you SHALL be fighting Gus once again for the Chaos Title!"

With that, the screen fades to black leaving Rey Del Jazz alone in the ring.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:42 am

Inside the locker rooms, Gus is alone and he is walking up and down the room. He's clearly frustrated and enraged.

Gus: "Bullshit! FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

Gus grabs a bench, which is next to him, lifts it up and throws it on the lockers across the room. The bench slams on the lockers and it causes a really loud and harsh noise. Then, Gus lets out a scream and turns his head towards the camera. His narrowed eyes looks straight at the camera. He sits down in a chair besides him and starts toe tapping a staccato rythm.

Gus: "I've earned this title! I've fighted for this title and I WON! How can that mexican idiot take that title for me. He claims that I didn't fight him, but a fake Rey Del Jazz? That's bullshit and you know it. Last show, that was A FUCKING SCREWJOB! And you know something, I don't care whose fault that was, but it's disgusting. It feels me with pure anger. It makes go nuts. It makes me... get Out Of Control. All these time, I've put this company over my own fucking life and that idiot mexican saxman, holds a title even though, he hasn't done anything for this company. Unfortunately, that's how things are. Nice guys ALWAYS finish last. But, this stops NOW! And when I say now, I mean it. It's time for a change."

Gus takes a deep breath and strokes his hair. Suddenly, he explodes out of his chair.

Gus: "A drastic change in the way things operate here. And I mean JUSTICE! That's all I ask for. Just justice! If the people, who run this place, aren't able to do this, I WILL! Believe me, if it's done my way, it won't be pretty and for sure, I ain't lying!"

Gus strokes his hair once again, spits on the floor and he turns his head to the camera, as it fades to black.

&

VS

Jim Jackson: "Our next scheduled match-up will be another part of Lee Morrison's plan to punish AK-14 for all his sins during his time in ROC. Tyler Norton will be facing off against The Southern Gents in yet another handicap match."

Brad Blood: "Normally I would say such a situation is unfair, but AK-14 shanked me so fuck him."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a handicap match! Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 254 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, USA... ROC's first ever Chaos Champion, TYLER "AK-14" NORTON!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once "Debonaire" by Dope hits the arena's PA. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Then, he stands at the top of the ramp while his arms are stretched to the sides, the spark pyros surrounding his back make the crowd go nuts as soon as they are activated. Tyler is wearing an all-black outfit which consists of a camouflage bandana, a leather vest that has his logo printed on its back, camouflage cargo shorts, military boots, knee supporters, elbow pads and camouflage combat gloves. He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. Despite the mixed reaction from the crowd, Tyler remains acting as if he does not care whatsoever. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 450 pounds, the team of Isaac Cox and Mike Hunt...  THE SOUTHERN GENTS!"

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd started playing on the loud speakers as Isaac Cox & Mike Hunt emerge from the entrance tunnel, accompanied by their manager Solomon Jake, the trio make their way to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Last week AK-14 failed to overcome the duo of Ray and Yuki in a similar match-up. AK-14 put up one hell of  a fight, but The Bloodbound's dirty tactics were too much for him."

Brad Blood: "Whenever AK-14 loses an angel gets a new set of wings and I get a whole lot happier. He might be undefeated in single matches, but when you get pinned or submitted in a multi-men match.. it's still getting pinned or submitted."

Jim Jackson: "Well, the match is underway and it looks like the Gents are arguing about who will start things up here. Both men want to go first."

Brad Blood: "Stop arguing and pummel the bastard!"

Jim Jackson: "AK-14 is seemingly getting tired of his opponent's bickering and decides to start things up himself! AK-14 just ran into Isaac Cox sending him over the top rope with a huge lariat!"

Brad Blood: "Mike Hunt notices his partner getting blindsided and goes after AK-14."

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt rolls up AK-14 from behind hoping for an easy win, but AK-14 kicks out before the ref could even start the count!"

Brad Blood: "Mike Hunt gets up and attempts hitting the scumbag with the big boot."

Jim Jackson: "Close, but no cigar! The boot gets caught by AK-14 before it connects. AK-14 pulls Mike Hunt into a big elbow to the face, dropping him right into the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Meanwhile, Isaac Cox gets up at ringside and goes near the apron to catch a nearby AK-14's foot from outside which allows his partner time to recover. Brilliant strategy."

Jim Jackson: "Norton tries shaking off Isaac's grip as Mike Hunt bounces back up on his feet."

Brad Blood: "Mike Hunt sees AK-14 with his back turned and capitalizes."

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt tries attacking Tyler from behind, but gets spotted and catches a back elbow to the nose. AK-14 manages to escape Cox's grip by kicking him in the face. Isaac gets up on the apron to intervene, but the referee keeps him out this time and a shouting match between Jack B. Quick and Isaac Cox ensues."

Brad Blood: "Meanwhile, AK-14 hits Mike Hunt with a big headbutt that staggers him immediatly and took it's toll on both men. A dizzy AK-14 notices the ruckus going on behind his back."

Jim Jackson: "AK-14 Irish whips Mike in the direction of Cox and the ref. Jack B. Quick somehow manages to see Mike coming and sidesteps him causing Mike to bump into Cox and send him face first into our announce table!"

Brad Blood: "A confused Mike turns around in shock only to get with a HUUUUUUUUGE Spear followed up by several quick punches to his face. What the hell is wrong with the Gents tonight?! That piece of shit is making them look like a joke!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler can be heard shouting some obscenities such as 'get fucked!' and then punches Hunt one more time for good measure before getting back up to his feet."

Brad Blood: "Oh nooooo! The douche is setting up for the coup de grace.. he is just waiting for the poor fool to get up.."

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt slowly uses the ropes to get himself up only for AK-14 to instantly kick him in the gut and apply a front facelock. He drapes Mike Hunt's nearest arm over his shoulder and lifts him up to an upside-down position. Tyler can be heard insanely shouting 'I just kicked your ass!' as he holds Mike Hunt up for a couple of seconds before brutally slamming Hunt on the mat! Flawless execution of the Reality Check! AK-14 goes for the pin!"

Brad Blood: "Kick out! Kick out, you worthless excuse for a competitor! Don't let him win! Cox, do something!"

Jim Jackson: "Cox is still out of it at ringside!"

Brad Blood: "No.. no.."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... TYLER "AK-14" NORTON!"

Jim Jackson: "He did it, Brad. He managed to overcome tonight's challenge. And he did it in extremely dominant fashion. He was just too damn fired up this week. I hate to say it, but after dispatching such a skilled tag team with ease, he might be in line for a potential title shot.."

Brad Blood: "GODDAMNIT! What a fucking joke.. fuck you, AK-14. You'll get yours soon enough.."

Sleepwalker by Adam Lambert starts to play as the lights go out and the the Sleepwalker appears in the ring.

Sleepwalker: "C4 I bet you thought I was gonna roll over and die when you knocked me out a few weeks back. Are you that stupid to think i was gonna let that go! When you knocked me out you opened Pandora box and all I had to do was wait for my moment at last night I saw it. Now Boulder I'm sorry it was during your match but I'm sure you would've beat him with out any help. Now C4 It my turn to get you in the ring and our match will be your NIGHTMARE!"

The crowd cheers as Sleepwalker plays and the camera fades

As the most recent match wraps up, our ROC cameras cut to the backstage area where Kevin Steam can be seen walking around and as always, he does not seem like he is in a good mood. Kevin can be heard speaking to himself.

Kevin Steam: "Where the hell is Lee? Who does he think he is? Removing me from commentary and giving the spot to Brad Blood's shithead son? Goddamn him.."

As Kevin wanders the backstage hallways, he walks past a large group of various staff members seating nearby, pointing and laughing loudly. Kevin stops and turns around as he notices that he is apparently being mocked. He starts marching right to the big group in order to confront them. He begins shouting at them from afar causing all of them except one blonde-haired man who is having a drink and has his back turned to Kevin to turn around and pay attention.

Kevin Steam: "What the fuck is this, huh? Laughing at me as I walk past.. thought I wouldn't notice, right?! Huh?! Assumed I was too distracted to notice that, ah? Laugh at me now, people. Look at me and laugh.. come on."

Kevin awaits for them to comply and is pleased when he sees that the staff members are too scared or anxious to take a chance and risk provoking him.

Kevin Steam: "Just what I thought, pussies.."

Suddenly just as Kevin is about to walk away, the blonde-haired man stands up and turns around, sending Kevin into shock as he sees the man's face. His face is obscured, but Kevin recognizes the unidentified man and is clearly shook.

Kevin Steam: "No, it can't be.. that's impossible.."

Our ROC cameraman changes the camera angle to reveal the face of the unknown man to reveal a man who as it turns out is not unknown at all! It's actually GXWS legend and former ULOL superstar.. the one and only blonde-haired goatee growing alcoholic, Trevor Goodnight! Trevor stares down Kevin as he takes a swig out of a Jack Daniels bottle. The fans go wild for him. He is a stud.

Brad Blood: "What?! I thought he was dead after leaving ULOL!"

Jim Jackson: "Clearly, he is here and still living on!"

Kevin Steam: "Trevor Goodnight.. GPWA and GXWS icon. Former VGM of SWS.. I hated those feds! What are you doing here, junkie? Needed a new job after Bouncer closed shop? It's not GXWS here, dumbass. Get lost."

Trevor remains silent and rolls his eyes, ignoring Kevin and his remarks as he takes another sip of his alcoholic beverage.

Kevin Steam: "Fine, I guess I am gonna have to initiate you.. Chaos style!"

Trevor Goodnight swings the empty Jack Daniels glass bottle at Kevin, swiftly hitting him square in the temple breaking the bottle into a million tiny glass shards executing an ULTIMATE Jack Daniels Bash!

Trevor Goodnight grabs Kevin by the head and slams him face first onto the concrete floor backstage executing an ULTIMATE Ouch!

Everyone around in the area are stunned and speechless as they stare at the sight of a bloody Kevin Steam on the ground.  

Trevor Goodnight: "It's cool, people. Don't worry.. it was an empty bottle. Like I would ever waste a full bottle of booze. Now where were we before this douche interrupted us?"

A Random Male ROC Staff Member: "You were just starting to tell us some stories about the times back in GPWA."

A Random ROC Female Staff Member: "Speaking of GPWA.. can I get a picture of you eating this hat of mine?"

Trevor Goodnight: "Sure."

The female employee takes off her hat and gives it to Trevor who begins chewing it up in his mouth as everyone takes out their phones and begin taking pictures of Trevor who reenacts his legendary segment with Speed Guy as the camera fades away.

Bond's "Explosive" starts playing on the loud speakers as the wrestler also known as The Charismatic Crippler steps out from the tunnel and makes his way down the ramp. He grabs a mic and leaps up unto the apron to the echo of boos from the crowd which he ignores. Stepping into the ring, he lifts the mic up and begins to speak.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Sleepwalker! You piece of shit wrestler... You dare come in my match and interfere?! Well tonight, I shall crush you... Oh I shall enjoy making you scream as I slowly break your bones."

The anger in C4's voice is reciprocated by the trembling in his body.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You talk about making this match a nightmare for me? Well... Nightmares can be defeated, nightmares go away when you wake up... NIGHTMARES ARE TEMPORARY! But what I will do with you won't be temporary... NO! It will be PERMANENT! You think that nightmares scare me? Well it's time to wake up little boy because tonight's match won't be a nightmare... It will be a FUNERAL... And it will be yours! And after I'm done with you, I'm gonna finish my business with that fat fuck Boulder."

C4 drops the mic and exits the ring and heads back up the ramp as his music starts to play once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:59 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next we have The Charismatic Crippler C4 going against Sleepwalker! Sleepwalker has been calling out to Colton Charles Cai Cobb and tonight it seems he will finally get his hands on him."

Brad Blood: "RIP Sleepwalker! Colton is not someone you would want to mess with! That is just bad juju Jim. Sleepwalker should realize that nothing good comes from taunting death."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 227 pounds, hailing from The Realm of Nightmares... SLEEPWALKER!"

Adam Lambert's song Sleepwalker starts Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops looks slowly to the right then the left then continually slowly makes his way to ring...

Jim Jackson: "WAIT! COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB JUST RUSHED FROM BEHIND AND AMBUSHES SLEEPWALKER WITH A STEEL PIPE! SLEEPWALKER GOES DOWN AND C4 CONTINUES TO ATTACK!"

Brad Blood: "WAIT! BOULDER JUST BOUNDED FROM THE TUNNEL AND TAKES C4 DOWN WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! PAYBACK FROM COLTON'S RUN-IN FROM EARLIER!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder starts attacking C4 to the delight of the crowd! Sleepwalker regains his bearings... He joins in the beat-down! Sleepwalker grabs his opponent from behind in the position for a reverse DDT then he spins around dropping him in a stunner executing a Lights Out!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man! C4 is out like a rock! Sleepwalker drags Colton into the ring and calls for the ref to start the match!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Sleepwalker for the cover!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And just like that the match is over! Boulder and Sleepwalker made short work of Colton Charles Cai Cobb tonight."

Brad Blood: "One good run-in deserves another Jim."

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... SLEEPWALKER!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Sleepwalker and Boulder ain't done, Sleepwalker drags Colton Charles Cai Cobb to the corner and rests his head on the bottom turnbuckle... He points to Boulder and the crowd cheers!"

Crowd: "MUDSLIDE! MUDSLIDE! MUDSLIDE!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder steps closer, pulls his briefs down. Boulder begins to continuously slam his ass against C4's face. After a few moments Boulder pauses, hover his ass a few inches from C4's face. Boulder thrusts back once more trapping C4's face in his massive ass. Boulder begins to grind furiously completely humiliating Colton Charles Cai Cobb with the Mudslide! Oh man... DAT ASS!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and Then quickly lower again as the song changes to "The Night" by Disturbed The music plays as Ray Kamaura slowly walks down the ramp, cloaked in his black shroud. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, dropping his cloak, as the Music hard cuts back to "Carry on My Wayward Son". Ray again Leaps over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him. With a childish grin Ray Kamaura turns his head to the ramp.

Ray Kamaura: "Johhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeyyyyy! Come ouuuut and plaaaaaaaay!"

Ray Kamaura stands in the center of the ring, waiting for his quarry to arrive.

The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. After 17 seconds the lights go up to reveal Johnny Fortune standing in the ring, his spray-painted steel chair in one hand and a microphone in the other.

Johnny Fortune: "That's the problem, Ray. You treat this like a game, you want to play? Fine. We'll play a game, it's called break the pinata. Now, unfortunately there are no pinatas here, so I'll have to use your skull as a substitute!"

The Chaotic God drops the microphone and squares up with Ray Kamaura, gripping the steel chair in both hands.

Ray Kamaura takes a firm step backwards rising his hand to signal Johnny to stop.

Ray Kamaura: "Settle yourself, Johnny. I simply want to talk. Don't soil our match before it even begins. I just have a few questions for your demented mind... Tell Me, Johnny, Do you think you can beat me? Do you really believe you can? What would you do to beat me? Could you even muster the strength to do what is necessary?"

Ray Kamaura reaches down and grabs the microphone that was dropped by the Chaotic God. He extends his hand out towards Johnny offering the Microphone.

Johnny Fortune looks at the microphone, looks at Ray Kamaura, stares for a few moments and doubles with howling laughter nearly dropping the steel chair. After a few moments of laughing without a microphone in his hands he finally fiercely grabs the microphone from Ray Kamaura and goes to speak. However, before he opens his mouth to speak, another fit of laughter ensues. After his fit of laughter, now with tears in his eyes, The Chaotic God begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "So, let me get this straight: I come back and beat your ass, We have a match and I win, and then you cost me a match not by attacking me but the other guy and you're asking me if I'm prepared to do what it takes to win this match? Are you switching from wrestling to comedy? Because that is the only legitimate explanation I can think of for such stupidity. Even now, I'm here to fight you and you're backing down throwing up your hands and say that you just want to talk. Christ almighty Ray, what's wrong with you? My mind may be demented, but you my friend belong in a mental asylum. You're the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail, I've cut your arms off, cut your legs off, and now you're trying to chew my legs off. Your existence and interference in my career is now a mere nuisance only a short while after my return. So my question is, are you going to leave now or after I put you in a bodybag?"

The Fortunate One lowers the microphone and steps up close the distance that Ray created.

Ray Kamaura lowers his head. Shaking it with disapproval.

Ray Kamaura: "I'll cut to the chase... If you win I, Ray Kamaura, will retire."

The crowd begins to boo fiercely drowning out everything else. Suddenly Ray Kamaura lifts his head and grins.

Ray Kamaura: "BUT...! If you lose... You take my oath and stand by my side as a member of The Bloodbound..."

The crowd freaks out, cheering and chanting. Ray Kamaura lowers the mic and says to Johnny "If you think you can beat me, You shouldn't have any problem. What do you say?"

Johnny Fortune looks stoic for a moment as if considering the offer. Only to then let out even more boisterous laughter.

Johnny Fortune: "Are you kidding me, Ray? You're a special kind of idiot aren't you?"

The Chaotic God begins to imitate Ray Kamaura's voice.

Johnny Fortune: "I'll offer him a chance for me to retire, but then I'll make sure my goon squad comes in to attack him so that way he has to join me! He'd never think of such a plan, now I'll be able to hide my cowardliness!"

The Fortunate One rolls his eyes and continues his speech.

Johnny Fortune: "Who the Hell do you think you're talking to Ray? I'm not the rest of the idiots on this roster, I'm the Chaotic God, I'm the man here to kill your career, I've thought of every single move you can make. The second you interfered in my title match, you revealed your entire hand. I may be angry, I may be hellbent on vengeance, and I may be a little off my rocker. However, when going against someone with a pitiful mind like yours even I can see through a ruse."

Johnny Fortune turns around and starts to walk out of the ring when the crowd starts to boo, only for him to turn around and go right back to Ray with a wild grin on his face.

Johnny Fortune: "But I'll do it!"

The Fortunate One releases the words loudly prompting the crowd to emit the same craziness from a crowd.

Johnny Fortune: "On one condition, you keep your little Buttbound friends away from ringside!"

The crowd starts to go insane as Fortune puts his hands up as if putting the request on Ray as he starts to say "C'mon, you can do it by yourself right? Aren't you a man? C'mon take the deal."

Ray Kamaura: "Morrison... Make it official!"

Ray Kamaura drops his microphone and exits the ring. Laughing as he leaves Johnny Fortune standing in the ring.

Johnny Fortune: "Lee! You heard the man."

Johnny Fortune tosses his mic away and sets up his steel chair to have a seat in.

A few moments passes by and then "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers and Lee Morrison steps out from the back. Clearly he is not happy with the developments that just transpired. Though the match itself will definitely be a moneymaker, there is a 50% chance he can lose a main event talent. The dice had been cast and Morrison is not happy with the roll.

Lee Morrison: "Gentlemen, gentlemen... Let us calm down a bit, I already granted both of you the match you wanted and now you had to raise the stakes... WITHOUT CONSULTING ME! Now I do appreciate my roster taking the initiative to raise the bar but... Mr. Kamaura, though yes you may retire, you do realize that you are STILL contractually obligated to Ring of Chaos, so whether you win or lose, you are still working FOR ME! And if you do think of pushing this insane idea of retirement, then I hope you have prepared yourself to retire as a pauper... Because I shall sue you for everything you've got for breach of contract."

Morrison paces around a bit on the top... He stops and looks at both wrestlers...

Lee Morrison: "You see the way I see it, the consequences for this match is totally uneven... If Mr. Fortune loses he joins The Bloodbound but if Mr. Kamaura loses, he retires... No... That is certainly unacceptable... Why not do this instead... If Mr. Kamaura loses, The Bloodbound shall be under Mr. Fortune to do whatever his bidding may be. What you demanded of Mr. Fortune shall also be reversed if you lose Mr. Kamaura... I think that is a fair trade."

Morrison waits for both parties to respond.

Ray Kamaura give Johnny Fortune a challenging glance before turning to Lee Morrison on his way out of the ring. Ray Kamaura simply nods in agreement before walking out of the arena entirely.

Johnny Fortune looks like he's bouncing around the idea in his head.

Johnny Fortune: "Well, I've always wanted a group of lackeys. Tonight, Ray Kamaura I'll either paralyze you or you'll become a slave to my bidding. All I know, is that after tonight the landscape of Ring of Chaos will change forever."

"Dead and Bloated" by Stone Temple Pilots plays over the loudspeakers as the Chaotic God walks up the ramp, and eyes Lee Morrison before disappearing to the back to prepare for his match.

VS

Jim Jackson: "And here we are with our main event of the evening! Johnny Fortune will be taking on Ray Kamaura in a No Disqualifications match! But not only that, Yuki Monotomo, Ray's partner is banned from interfering! And as per the agreed stipulations if Ray loses he and Yuki will be under Johnny Fortune's control but if Johnny loses, he joins The Blood Bound!"

Brad Blood: "This is certainly going to be an interesting match and... IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE STARTED BACKSTAGE! Both men are brawling their way out of the entrance tunnel even before the bell has been rung! So much for the introductions! Ring that bell!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Both wrestlers are trading punches! Johnny Fortune may be smaller in size but he's holding his own against Ray Kamaura! Ohh! Ray just slammed Johnny into the crowd barrier! Now Kamaura grabs Johnny and whips him into the ring apron! Kamaura comes running in... Fortune leaps out of the way! Kamaura turns around... And eats a steel chair! The Fortunate One just threw a steel chair into Kamaura's face!"

Brad Blood: "Both men certainly ain't holding back! This shows us how deep the hatred is between these two. Fortune just grabbed the camera from the cameraman... He throws the camera at Ray's head! Ray barely dodged that but Fortune follows up with a leaping knee! Ray staggers into the crowd barrier!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune comes running in... Ray Kamaura ducks low and sends The Chaotic God over the crowd barrier and into the crowd!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "It seems that some of the people cushioned Fortune's fall but still there was some damage done. Ray steps over the steel railings... Fortune grabs a seat and swings it at Kamaura's head! No! Ray catches the steel chair and rips it away from Fortune's hands!"

Brad Blood: "Ray raises the steel chair over his head... LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW BY JOHNNY! Ray falls to his knees! Fortune grabs Ray's head and slams it into the seat of a steel chair! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune drags the bigger man and throws him over the crowd barricade! Fortune himself also goes back to ringside... He knees Ray Kamaura on the side of the head before attempting to push Ray back into the ring... Wait Ray with a back elbow rocks Fortune! Irish whip sends Fortune crashing into the steel steps!"

Brad Blood: "Ray comes in with a running big boot... Fortune somehow leaps out of the way! Johnny enters under the apron! Ray tries to look for him under the ring but it's too dark to see anything! Wait! Johnny has slipped out from the other side! Ray finally makes it out from under the ring... Johnny is lying in wait with the ring bell!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "RIGHT ON RAY KAMAURA'S HEAD! I think he just busted Ray open! But Johnny is not done!"

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

Brad Blood: "He just rang that bell on Ray's head five more times! The crowd looks on as blood flows down Ray's facce! Johnny grabs Ray and throws him back into the ring! He enters the ring and quickly goes for a cover! This could be it! I don't see Ray getting up after that brutal bell attack!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura gets a shoulder up! Look at the disbelief in The Fortunate One's face! He starts to brutally stomp on Kamaura! Johnny Fortune exits the ring once more and looks under the apron... He pulls out a table! Fortune slides the table into the ring and enters... He stands the table up in the corner... Fortune pulls Ray up to his feet and Irish whip him towards the table... NO! KAMAURA REVERSES THE IRISH WHIP AND JOHNNY JUST SMASHED INTO THE TABLE BREAKING IT IN HALF!"

Brad Blood: "That royally backfired on Johnny! Ray with a body slam on Fortune! One of the few actual wrestling moves we've seen tonight! Ray Kamaura grabs Johnny Fortune by the forearm, twisting it around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Fortune's mid section executing a Better Luck Next Time! Ray for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura staggers as he rises to his feet, it is clear he still hasn't fully recovered from those bell shots to the head. Ray staggers into the corner and tries to stabilize himself. Johnny Fortune slowly rises to his feet... Ray with a superkick... No! Fortune evades it! Stun gun from Fortune and Ray reels into the ropes! The Fortunate One charges in... Back elbow from Kamaura stuns him! Enzuigiri from out of nowhere drops The Fortunate One! Ray hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Johnny still kicks out at two! Ray starts blasting away with some punches... He hauls Johnny up on his shoulders but Fortune slips free and lands behind him! Fortune goes for a backstabber... No! Ray hangs on to the ropes and Johnny falls flat on his back! Leg drop from Kamaura... Fortune rolls away and back to his feet! Dropkick by Johnny sends Ray reeling. A second dropkick floors the big man!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura lying on the ground facing the floor Johnny Fortune ties the legs of Kamaura around his left leg and reels their arms back with his boot on the back of Kamaura's head and brutally forces the head of Ray Kamaura to the ground with his foot. Ray Just experienced the Concussive Communion! Fortune for the cover! Is this enough?!"

Brad Blood: "Apparently it's not! Fortune is not happy and starts arguing with the ref, he's complaining about the count speed! He doesn't notice Ray starting to get back to his feet. Ray staggers and falls into the ropes... Johnny finally notices him... He charges in... Ray ducks down and sends Fortune flying over the top rope with a back body drop but Fortune lands on the apron! Spinning back elbow from Johnny but Ray manages to distance himself from the ropes... Johnny enters back into the ring."

Jim Jackson: "And gets floored by a clothesline! Johnny Fortune gets up once again but Ray Kamaura sends him back to the canvas with a second clothesline! Fortune rises once again... A third clothesline from Kamaura! Fortune staggers back to his feet... A fourth clothesline! It ain't pretty but it's effective, those clotheslines are slowly withering away Fortune's constitution. The Fortunate One rises up one more time... Discus clothesline from Ray takes him down a fifth time! This time Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "So close but Johnny manages to kick out before the full three count! Kamaura grabs Johnny and pulls him up. He starts hitting some stiff knife-end chops!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura lights up The Chaotic God's chest! He sends Johnny Fortune into the corner with those chops... Kamaura goes for one final chop... No! Johnny ducks under it and slips behind Ray! Dropkick make Kamaura eat the turnbuckle! Kamaura turns around... A kick to the gut bends him over... DDT by Fortune! Johnny for the cover~!"

Brad Blood: "Ray still hangs in there! We can see the frustration etched in Johnny's face! Fortune starts kicking away at Ray's ribs. Fortune slips out of the ring and pulls out another table from under the ring apron... We know how that went the last time... This time he's setting the table up outside the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune returns back into the ring and grabs Ray Kamaura... He drags Ray towards the ropes and pushes him under the it into the apron. Fortune exits to the apron and pulls Ray up... Wait! Ray starts to fight back! He hits an European uppercut stunning Fortune! Ray picks Fortune up for a power bomb... No! Fortune starts attacking Ray's head and leaps over him landing behind Kamaura! Ray turns around! A knee to the gut stops Ray in his tracks! Ray almost loses his balance but holds on to the top rope! Spinning high kick from Johnny connects and rocks Ray! Ray's loses his grip on the top rope... He falls towards the tab... No! Ray recovers and leaps over the table! He lands on the steel barrier and leaps back into the apron with a flying elbow strike! It rocks Fortune! Fortune falls into the table! The table holds! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Ray Kamaura with a springboard moonsault... NO!!! FORTUNE ROLLS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT AND RAY SMASHES INTO THE TABLE INSTEAD BREAKING IT TO PIECES! THE CROWD EXPLODES!"

Jim Jackson: "The Chaotic God slowly rises to his feet, he grabs Ray Kamaura... He struggles as he tries to throw Ray back into the ring... Johnny Fortune looks spent but Ray ain't looking too hot either. Fortune hooks the leg! Is this it? Will Fortune get the win?"

Brad Blood: "NO! Ray Kamaura kicks out! Ray Kamaura still kicks out! Covered in blood, hurting and tired, Ray still manages to kick out! Both men slowly rises to their feet... The crowd is now divided cheering for both men... What a main event!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO JOHNNY! LET'S GO RAY! LET'S GO JOHNNY! LET'S GO RAY!"

Jim Jackson: "Fueled by the cheers from the crowd, both men start trading punches! Each punch they release send each other reeling! This match has taken both men to the limits of their endurance! They are both tethering at the end of their rope... Who will let go first?! Big shot from Ray sends Johnny to the ropes! Ray charges in with a spear..."

Brad Blood: "RAY JUST SPEARED JOHNNY FORTUNE THROUGH THE ROPES!!!"

CLANG!"

Brad Blood: "AND HIT HIS HEAD ON THE STEEL BARRICADES! The ref goes out of the ring to check on both men! Both men are down! The ref starts counting!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "One!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Two!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Three!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Four!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Five!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Six!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Seven!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Eight!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Nine!"

Jack B. Nimble.: "Ten!"

Jim Jackson: "Both wrestlers cannot answer the call of the bell! The referee is calling for a double KO!!!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "This match has been declared a draw due to a double knock out!"

Jim Jackson: "What will happen now?! With a draw like that, who will join who?!"

Brad Blood: "Who would have thought that we would have a second draw this evening?! And both from the members of The Blood Bound too! Well I hope management will sort this mess out..."

Jim Jackson: "What a night, we kicked off with a dominant debut by Aatrox followed by a spectacular showing by Boulder and Yuki Monotomo! Tyler Norton also won his handicap match..."

Brad Blood: "Screw that asshole! I wanna see him DEAD! DEAD!"

Jim Jackson: "Er yes... Anyway, things heated up as Boulder retaliated on The Charismatic Crippler costing him his match with Sleepwalker... Then to cap things off in the main event... Johnny Fortune and Ray Kamaura fought to a draw and with their stipulation, no one knows what will happen now! Will The Bloodbound become Johnny's lackeys or will they gain The Fortunate One as a new member? I guess we'll find out in the next show. Until next time... Good fight and good night!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top