Chaos Supreme 03/08/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/08/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 am

VS

Brad Blood: "Good heavens, would you look at the time? It's time to get this show underway with the match of the darkest variety."

Jim Jackson: "In translation, the dark match and once again we have the new and improved C4 exploded onto the scene and taking out opponent after opponent."

Brad Blood: "He's like when the guy gets turned into the 6 million dollar man. Bigger, faster, stronger, they had the technology now they've rebuilt him."

Jim Jackson: "The fans are starting to become accustomed to seeing this man in action before the show hits the air. So now we will send it over to the ring for the introductions."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts...  The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at  6 feet tall and weighing in at 223 pounds, hailing from Fucking, Austria...  MAXIMUS ORGASMUS!"

"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye starts playing on the speakers as steam rises from the top of the entrance ramp...  Dancing out seductively, Maximus Orgasmus grinds his way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Maximus Orgasmus is the next guy to step into the ring with the nearly reinvented Cobb. He has been making short work off all his opponents. So Brad, what re your predictations for this match?"

Brad Blood: "Well Jim, it's as my mama always said, never count your chickens before they hatch cause you never know how many will end up being cocks. Get it cause cock is another word for rooster?  Took me years to figure that one out.  Damn I was a stupid kind.  You know what?  I think Orgamus might pull out the upset in this ma..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Jim Jackson: "Damn it Brad, all your useless ramblings caused us to miss how the match ended."

Brad Blood: "Why are you blaming me? I didn't even get to say my prediction before the match ended. He ran through like a hurricane, destroying everything in his path. But this one was over in the blink of an eye"

Jim Jackson: "Can we get an instant replay on this one?  Okay...  Aha... Here we go, we are getting the replay of the match. Orgasmus runs in and takes a haymaker straight to the temple then C4 grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack. He then sits down and simultaneously flips the opponent forwards and downwards, slamming his opponent down to the ground face-first to one side executing an explosive Ground Zero! That was all she wrote!"

Brad Blood: "Damn that went down faster than the world trade centers"

Jim Jackson: "BRAD!"

Brad Blood: "What?"

Jim Jackson: "Too soon!"

Brad Blood: "It was near 14 years ago, it's not too soon anymore. Anyway, this match is over and C4 continues to destroy every single opponent he faces. But when will he reemerge onto the main show and not just the dark matches?"

Jim Jackson: "Only time will tell. But the roster is on notice, The explosion of C4 is only just getting started."

Jim Jackson: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another great night of wrestling here at Ring of Chaos!  We have a wonderful show in store for you all tonight including THREE, that's right...  THREE TITLE MATCHES!  Joining me at ringside at the announce table tonight is my partner Brad Blood."

Brad Blood: "That's right Jimbo, I can see it now, tonight's Chaos Supreme will fill our veins with adrenaline as we join our wrestlers inside the ring tonight.  The wrestling community has already rated our shows as one of the best products out there and so far, things are only getting better and better with each show we put out."

Jim Jackson: "Well the fans are getting restless so let's get things rolling shall we?  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"U.N. Owen Was Her" by ZUN blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back.  Melchiott scowls at the fans before walking down to the ring.  Reaching the ring, Melchiott pulls himself onto the ring apron and sits there for a moment looking over the booing audience before gesturing for a microphone.  A ring hand quickly hands him one before scurrying away as Melchiott brings it to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "Hasn't this just been a touching little show thus far?"

As the fans reply with whatever inane things they wish, Melchiott rolls into the ring before stepping into the center of it.

Alexander Melchiott: "Your adorable little foreign exchange students came to show and tell this evening, and what a lovely little picture they painted!  In their twisted story, they were more than skilled enough to best Team Symphony and take the belts... but oh!  The evil, demented Alexander Melchiott was thwarting your heroes' attempts at every turn!  The nefarious Alexander Melchiott was cheating in the matches and screwing them out of the opportunity they so richly deserved!  And it was you!  Yes, you!  You fans were the reason that they could overcome their dreaded adversary and take their rightful place as your tag team champions!"

Melchiott sneers at the booing fans after his mockery of The Oriental Spices.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now let me tell you what really happened.  I was buddy, buddy with Andrew Hunter and we were the hottest tag team in Ring of Chaos.  We put down The Church and The Rollercoaster of Love to be the best that there was here in this company.  And yet, Lee Morrison never showed us the respect befitting the champions.  Morrison threw title opportunities to The Church after we beat them.  So we beat them again... and again.  And then Morrison had the bright idea to throw a title opportunity to a girl who had never wrestled a day in her life.  He disrespected us as champions by pairing us against someone who didn't even deserve to be in this company.  He disrespected us by giving a team that had no business being in the same ring as us an opportunity for the Tag Team Titles, and what happened?  We won.  We defeated your precious Oriental Spices by OUTSMARTING THEM!  The Oriental Spices try and spin it as though the only reason they lost was due to me cheating."

Melchiott shakes his head in disappointment before continuing.

Alexander Melchiott: "Excuses were never thin with your new "champs".  They claimed to have had the "skill" to win the belts, but last I checked, they were a little bit busy getting outsmarted by Alexander Melchiott.  And The Oriental Spices would have continued to lose -- if it weren't for Andrew Hunter."

The look of disappointment from before comes back across Melchiott's face as his former partner's name leaves his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "From day one in RoC, I was training everyone's favorite little enhancement talent.  From day one, I was making him into a champion.  But make no mistake, I never succeeded.  I was the reason we were the Tag Team Champions.  While we were taking on The Church, I was the one carrying the team. When The Oriental Spices came, I was the one who sent them packing.  I was the one who embarrassed and defeated our opponents while Hunter was getting the praise.  When The Oriental Spices tried to get a third chance at the titles, after having been beaten in two consecutive singles matches, Andrew Hunter was the one who gave them the match.  In that match, Andrew Hunter had one job -- don't lose.  What happened?  Andrew Hunter lost; he was pinned; he was beaten.  Make no mistake about it, Andrew Hunter is the ONLY reason that The Oriental Spices are the champions right now.  He cost me my titles and he cost me all those months of training him.  And that is why I dropped that sack of dead weight on his head at the end of the match and left him lying in that ring alone like the loser that he is."

Melchiott turns to face the backstage before continuing.

Alexander Melchiott: "I'm Alexander Melchiott.  I am the Main Event wherever I go.  I deliver flawless offense that's done with precision onto all of my opponents.  But regardless of all that, when I stepped into this arena today, I was informed that I didn't have a match.  Surprised?  After all the handouts that Morrison has given, you'd think I'd at least have something to do tonight.  Well, if Lee Morrison doesn't want to book Alexander Melchiott, then Alexander Melchiott is going to book himself and show each and every one of you why I am the best wrestler on this roster.  And what better way to do that than by beating my former waste of space partner Andrew Hunter inside of a steel cage.  So Andrew, why don't you come out and here and do what it is that you do best -- lose."

Alexander lowers the microphone and smirks towards the backstage area as he waits for his former partner to emerge.  As time passes, it seems that Alexander's call will not be answered so he lowers the mic and exits the ring as his music begins to play.

The scene started with Mighty Odin walking out from the office of Solomon Jake, he found out that Solomon Jake had decided to discontinue his services to Odin because of his recent win/loss record. While he was walking down the street, there's a person waiting outside and it has catches the eyes of Mighty Odin.  The man makes his way towards Odin as he starts to speak.

???:  "I see that you're having a tough time there."

Mighty Odin nods his head in agreement as the person continues to speak.

???:  "Well, I know that you're a wrestler because I've seen your work in RoC and I would like to say that it's...  Mediocre at it's best specially since you're with that sleazy bastard."

Mighty Odin cracks his knuckles as he is getting ready to strike the person but the guy stops him by putting his left hand forward.

???: "Why so angry? I haven't finish talking. I was going to offer you a road to salvation and I will promise you, with my guidance, you will be better than what you have achieve so far in your career, nay in your whole life.   Now, I don't need an answer from you right now, but I will be at Chaos Supreme and I hope I will get an answer from you soon."

Mighty Odin: "Who are you?"

The person takes another step forward as he reveals himself.

Taufik: "You can call me Taufik, because that's all you ever need to know.  I'm going to shake RoC up and there's nothing they can do about it.  I see you on the 22nd Odin and I hope you've got the answer that I'm looking for by then."

Taufik walks into his car and makes his way out of the neighborhood as the scene fades to black.

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel.  Clutching the middle of his ass with one hand, Diarrhea Boy rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring.  From the look in his face, he seems pretty angry.  D-Boy raises a mic up...

Diarrhea Boy:  "CRUSADE!!!  CRUSADE!!!  GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

The young wrestler paces around waiting for Crusade to come out.  A few seconds later it seems that Crusade didn't answer his call yet so Diarrhea Boy continues on.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Crusade you sonnuvabitch!  What you did two weeks ago!  That was unacceptable!  Your blatant attack on my mentor, my friend The Dookie Dog will not go unpunished!  Come out Crusade!  I challenge you to a match in the next Chaos Supreme!  You and me in singles competition...  And if you think that you're gonna use that Singapore cane...  Well I'll shove that cane up where the sun don't shine!"

D-Boy walks forward and leans on the ropes...

Diarrhea Boy:  "Either you come out here Crusade and accept my challenge or I'm gonna come after you... Either way, it will end only one way...  ME BEATING YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY TO THE RINGS OF SATURN!  You picked a fight with the wrong wrestler and I'm gonna make you regret it."

Diarrhea Boy waits again to see if Crusade will come out to accept his challenge.

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, with a large smile across his face. In one hand he's carrying a Singapore can and in the other is a microphone he grabbed from a ring attendant.

Crusade: "I'm sorry, I must have wax build up in my ears, did you really just come out here and challenge me?"

Crusade holds his ear out to hear the confirmation before guffawing loudly at  Diarrhea Boy, he almost dropped his cane on the floor before he regained his composure.

Crusade: "Gods, I knew you two had mental issues, but I had no idea you were just plain stupid! Do you have any idea what is going to happen to you if you step into the ring opposite me? I'll rip you limb from limb, boy! If you think what I did to your mentor was bad, the beating you'll receive tonight will just have to put you on the shelf permanently!"

Crusade points the cane at Diarrhea Boy threateningly as he backs away to leave the ring.

Crusade: "I have big plans here, boy. I don't really have time to waste playing around with mentally disabled wrestlers, I accept your challenge, though because you have guts! Guts that I will spill all over the ring before our fun is over tonight.~ If you morons won't heed my warnings I'll just have to leave a string of your bodies in my path to greatness."

Crusade slowly steps out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp to leave.

Crusade: "A change is coming in Ring of Chaos my friends, and it will not just be Entropy! A Crusade is at your doorstep! when my plans come together nothing will ever be the same in this company, I'm gonna turn this fucking business over on it's head by the time I'm done here, mark my fucking words! You are just step one in that process, boy so get your dirty pants ready, you've dug your own grave!"

With that, Crusade drops the mic and heads to the back, twirling his weapon like a real gentlemen's cane while laughing like a complete maniac.

Enraged Diarrhea Boy screams even though Crusade has already left.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Oh yeah!  Well I'm gonna wipe that smug face of yours on my ass!  I'm gonna avenge my mentor and friend then lets see who gets the last laugh co'z it certainly won't be you!  It'll be me!  In fact I'll laugh in advance right now!  HA!  HA!  HA!  HA!  HA!  SO THERE!  PBTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHH!!!"

The young wrestler blew raspberries in anger before dropping the mic and heading to the back.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Supreme 03/08/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:38 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Alexander came out here earlier tonight and challenged his former partner to a steel cage match to prove definitively that Hunter was the weak link to their team."

Brad Blood: "I like what Alexander's doing.  Firstly, he dropped Hunter on his head after Hunter lost the match, but now he's going out to reboot his career and he's doing it by putting his former partner down in the process.  And unlike Michaels and Jannetty, we're not wasting months on little matches!"

Jim Jackson: "That's true, Brad.  Melchiott decided to go big with this one.  Melchiott is either extremely confident that he's going to be able to win this match, extremely angry at Hunter, or really wanting to make a statement here tonight."

Brad Blood: ""Why not all three?  Melchiott can beat the shit out of Hunter and show the entire roster what they can look forward to at the same time!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a steel cage match!  Competitors can win by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 195 pounds, hailing from The Principality of Monaco, Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

"U.N. Owen Was Her" by ZUN blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches and weighting in at 209 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas... The Gambler, ANDREW HUNTER!"

Thunderous applause comes from the crowd as "Gambler" by Madona blasts throughout the arena. Andrew Hunter makes his way out onto the ramp, and takes a good look around while straitening his elbow pads. He pumps his arms in the air to go with the crowd's cheer, before making his way to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "As the cage door shuts, Melchiott gives Hunter a cagey smile.  Melchiott gets in Hunter's face, telling Hunter about how much he's been looking forward to this.  The trash talk continues, but Hunter's expression remains blank.  Melchiott pie faces Hunter, but Hunter doesn't react!  Melchiott turns his back to Hunter, posing to the fans and talking more trash, but Hunter grabs him from behind and throws him face-first into the steel cage!  Melchiott bounces back into Hunter's hands, and Hunter throws him face-first into the steel cage yet again!"

Brad Blood: "Melchioitt didn't expect this from Hunter and now he's paying for it!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott stumbles around after tasting the steel twice.  Hunter grabs him by the hair and runs him across the ring before throwing him again into the side of the cage!  Melchiott bounces back and into Hunter's hands, only to be throw right back into the steel yet again!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's been busted open!  He caught that steel awkwardly and sliced his head open!  The blood is flowing!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott has been cut good.  Melchiott stumbles a few steps before throwing a wild right that is ducked by Hunter.  Melchiott throws a wild left, again ducked by Hunter.  Hunter ducks another right before dropping Melchiott with a hard punch to the sliced open head!  Hunter hops on top here and throws fist after fist into the wound!"

Brad Blood: "And this is no DQ, so there's no stopping this!  Pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage are the only ways to win!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter starts to pull Melchiott to his feet, but Melchiott lifts Hunter up and drops him onto a knee for the atomic drop.  Melchiott grabs Hunter and tries to throw him into the steel, but Hunter puts a leg onto the side of the cage to stop himself before fighting Melchiott off with elbows to the gut.  Hunter waits for Melchiott to charge him before back body dropping him against the steel!"

Brad Blood: "And that one hurt!  Melchiott is rolling around the ring in pain!  Hunter is measuring his man here!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter grabs Melchiott, looking to Up the Ante, BUT MELCHIOTT KNEES HIM IN THE GROIN!"

Brad Blood: "Right in the ding-ding!  Brilliant!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter collapses to the mat holding his groin as Melchiott loses balances and falls onto his rear.  Melchiott takes a moment to recollect himself before climbing to the turnbuckle.  Melchiott leaps for a double axe handle, but Hunter catches him coming down with a punch to the gut.  Hunter punches Melchiott on the wound before whipping him to the ropes and catching him with a dropkick."

Brad Blood: "Hunter pulls Melchiott up, but Melchiott suddenly lunges forward and catches Hunter in the stomach with his shoulder, forcing Hunter to let go of him.  Hunter attempts to grab Melchiott once again, but Melchiott grabs Hunter by the pants and pulls Hunter face-first into the turnbuckle pads!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter bounces back and Melchiott grabs him from behind... german suplex!  Melchiott's keeping his grip!  He rolls Hunter over before lifting him into the air and slamming him with a second german suplex.  With Hunter dazed, Melchiott grabs him and runs him towards the steel, but Hunter again manages to get his foot onto the cage to stop himself.  Hunter doubles Melchiott over with a shot to the gut before throwing him again into the side of the cage!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott is taking one hell of a beating from Hunter!  I didn't see this coming!  Melchiott has to do something quick to turn the tide or else he's going to be beaten into the ground."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter lifts Melchiott onto his shoulders, but Melchiott rakes the eyes!  Melchiott lands behind Hunter and pushes him into the ropes before hitting him on the back of the head with a vicious lariat!  This may just be the opening that Melchiott needs!  Melchiott quickly grabs Hunter and finally throws him into the steel cage!  As Hunter bounces back, Melchiott doubles him over with a kick before running him across the ring and throwing him crown-first into the wall of steel!  Hunter might be out after that one!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott smiles over his fallen opponent, knowing he's got this match where he wants it now!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott grabs Hunter's legs before catapulting him at the side of the cage, but Hunter catches the wall like a monkey!  Melchiott turns around and gets taken down by the crossbody!  Hunter climbs onto the turnbuckle, but Melchiott recovers and follows him up!  The two begin exchanging shots as they jockey for position!  Hunter tries to slam Melchiott's head against the nearby steel, but Melchiott counters with a thumb to the eye!  Melchiott quickly bounces Hunter's head against the steel before trying to climb up the cage!"

Brad Blood: "But that was a mistake!  Hunter grabs Melchiott and brings him back down to the mat with a russian legsweep from the top!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men struggle to their feet after that hard landing and begin exchanging punches!  Surprisingly, the bloodied Melchiott gets the better of the exchange before sending Hunter to the corner with an irish whip.  Hunter gets a foot onto the top turnbuckle pad and pushes off of it, rolling behind Melchiott.  Melchiott turns and catches an enziguri for his trouble!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott didn't expect Hunter to be able to stop his momentum, let alone push himself off of the turnbuckle and get behind him like that."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter again goes to Up the Ante, but Melchiott sees this coming and counters into a guillotine choke!  He's got Hunter!  He's got Hunter!  Hunter struggles to hold Melchiott's weight up and collapses to the mat.  Melchiott continues to apply the pressure on the mat, and Hunter's in a bad way here!  Hunter reaches out and grabs the rope, but there are no rope breaks inside of the steel cage!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter's going to either have to break the hold or tap-out if he wants Melchiott to stop!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter looks to be fading here!  The referee grabs the arm and lifts it into the air... and it falls to the mat!  The referee lifts the arm again, but this time Hunter catches it.  Hunter gets his base before pulling Melchiott to a standing position and running Melchiott straight back and into the cage, forcing Melchiott to give up the hold!"

Brad Blood: "That was a good move by Hunter, but he's unable to capitalize!  He's trying to catch his breath and the opportunity is passing!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter goes to follow up with some more offense after that move, but Melchiott quickly lifts Hunter onto his shoulders before throwing him back and into the side of the cage!  As Hunter gets back to his feet, Melchiott springboards off of the ropes and catches Hunter's head before driving it into the mat with a corkscrew Moonlight Cutter!  Melchiott quickly hooks the leg for the first pinfall attempt of this match!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Hunter forces the shoulder up at two.  Melchiott looks a bit annoyed and quickly forces Hunter's head against the side of the cage with his boot before pushing it against steel with all of his force!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott gives Hunter a good taste of that steel before pulling off, using the ropes to assist in a jump, and dropkicking Hunter's face right back against the steel!  And now Hunter's been busted open!"

Brad Blood: "Lucky for Hunter, that gash doesn't look as bad as Melchiott's.  If Hunter isn't careful in this match, his face could end up covered in blood much like Melchiott's."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott quickly pulls Hunter out from under the ropes and nearly goes for the cover before seeing the gash in Hunter's head.  Melchiott drops a knee onto the gash before throwing a few fists at it.  Melchiott gets up and smiles as he grinds his boot against Hunter's bloodied head, trying to further rip open Hunter's head to really let the blood pour."

Brad Blood: "Haha!  Get him Melchiott!  Make him suffer for busting you open, costing you your tag team championship, listening to Madonna, cutting lousy-"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pulls Hunter up before slamming his face against the side of the cage.  Melchiott gets a good grip of Hunter's hair before grinding his face against the steel while taking this time to talk some more trash to both Hunter and the crowd!  Melchiott throws Hunter back to the mat before catching him with a low dropkick.  With Hunter down, Melchiott mocks the fans before climbing onto the turnbuckle.  Before Melchiott can leap, Hunter sits up!"

Brad Blood: "Boo!  He's ripping off the Deadman!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott's eyes go wide as the bloodied Hunter looks right at him.  Melchiott quickly turns and tries to climb up the cage, but Hunter grabs his leg!  Melchiott hangs onto the cage for dear life, prompting Hunter to slam his knee hard against the steel instead of trying to pull him down.  Melchiott yells out in pain as Hunter again slams that knee against the cage wall.  Hunter uses the ropes to get to Melchiott before grabbing him by the waist and bringing him back into the ring with a german suplex!"

Brad Blood: "Both Melchiott and Hunter landed awkwardly there, but Melchiott definitely got the worst of that one!  Hunter quickly climbs onto the turnbuckle before landing on Melchiott with a big elbow drop!  But Hunter isn't done yet!  He points to the top of the cage and begins climbing!"

Jim Jackson: "But Melchiott isn't about to let that happen!  Melchiott pulls Hunter back down before going for the high roundhouse, but Hunter ducks underneath!  Jawbreaker from Hunter!  Hunter quickly grabs Melchiott and lifts him into the side of the cage with a northern lights suplex!  Hunter just Upped the Ante in a big way!  With Melchiott again down, Hunter begins climbing the side of the cage, looking to hit whatever big move he had planned from the top."

Brad Blood: "Seeing Hunter halfway up the cage, Melchiott looks to the cage door and shouts for it to be opened.  Melchiott slowly drags himself to the door as Hunter looks back.  Realizing that Melchiott may potential escape here, Hunter drops down and steps on the back of Melchiott's knee, pinning him to the mat!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott yells out in pain as he tries to struggle free, but Hunter stomps down onto the knee!  Melchiott recoils and pulls himself into the corner, begging for Hunter to hear him out, but Hunter wants none of it as he starts stomping the mudhole into Alexander!  With Melchiott weakened, Hunter positions him on top of the turnbuckle.  Hunter follows him up and... oh my God!  Is he going for a backdrop driver from the top?  Melchiott, realizing the danger, is able to rake Hunter's eyes!  Blinded, Hunter drops to the mat and stumbles back... and Melchiott leaps backwards, catching Hunter's head and pulling it to the mat with another Moonlight Cutter!"

Brad Blood: "You can never count Melchiott out!  No matter how much damage you put on this guy, he's always capable of turning the match around!  With Hunter down, Melchiott again tries to recollect himself before beginning to drag himself towards the open door."

Jim Jackson: "But Hunter grabs the ankle!  Melchiott tries to kick Hunter off, but Hunter is having none of it as he pulls Melchiott back into the center of the ring.  In a rage, Melchiott goes for the superkick but Hunter ducks it!  Hunter runs to the ropes and springboards off of them as Melchiott follows... and Hunter catches his running opponent with the enziguri!  The Trump Card!  Melchiott's down!"

Brad Blood: "This isn't good for Melchiott..."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter pulls the downed Melchiott onto a shoulder before running towards the cage and lawn darting Melchiott into the steel!  And Melchiott's fallen in-between the steel and the ropes!  Melchiott slowly pulls himself to his feet as Hunter bounces off of the ropes and connects with a dropkick!  As Melchiott collapses, Hunter runs to the ropes and bounces off of them again before connecting with a second dropkick!  Hunter quickly hits the ropes before coming back and delivering a third dropkick to Melchiott!  Hunter pulls Melchiott back into the ring before lifting Melchiott onto his shoulders."

Brad Blood: "Hunter turns towards the turnbuckle before running towards it and diving into it, slamming Melchiott into the corner with the death valley driver!  Melchiott's done!  Hunter hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "MELCHIOTT KICKS OUT!  Hunter looks astonished!  He nearly killed Melchiott with the Blu-Ray Bomb, but Melchiott kicked out!  Hunter drives Melchiott's head into the mat with a DDT before again trying climb up the cage, but Melchiott pulls him back down before trapping Hunter's arms in front of him.  Melchiott lifts Hunter into the air and slams him to the mat a bridging german suplex!  The Moonlight Delight!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter pops out at two.  Melchiott looks surprised, but he quickly pulls Hunter up.  Melchiott doubles Hunter over with a kick to the gut before pulling him, but Melchiott makes the mistake of posturing and Hunter counters with the back body drop."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter runs to the ropes for momentum, but as he comes back Melchiott drop toe-holds him throat-first into the ropes.  Melchiott takes his turn to hit the ropes, BUT HUNTER CUTS HIM IN HALF WITH A HUGE SPEAR!  Hunter just stole Melchiott's move!  Hunter has the legs hooked!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood: "But Melchiott kicks out before the three!  Both of these men have to be wondering what it's going to take to put the other away!  These guys are covered in blood and bruises and yet both are still going."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter is signaling for the Final Gambit!  He steps out between the ropes and the cage, and he's got precious little room to work with for this springboard.  He waits for Melchiott to get to his feet before jumping onto the top rope, but Melchiott superkicks the leg out from under Hunter, crotching Hunter on the rope!  Melchiott connects with another superkick to the side of the head, sending Hunter back in-between the steel and the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's got an evil look in his eyes!  He waits for Hunter to get back to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "With Hunter trapped between the ropes and the cage, Alexander can do whatever he wants here! And Melchiott chooses to inflict more pain and violence with a superkick to the jaw! And another! And another! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! NINE! NINE SUPERKICKS TO HUNTER'S JAW!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter is completely limp after that flurry of superkicks! Melchiott could leave the cage right now, but he's not! He's looking to inflict even more punishment!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott grabs the limp Hunter and pulls him over the ropes and onto his shoulders before throwing him back and driving his face into the mat with the Moonlight Drive! Hunter is helpless in there! With a sick smile, Melchiott hooks both of Hunter's arms behind his back before lifting him into the air and spiking his head into the mat with the Moonlight Festival!"

Brad Blood: "That's it! Hunter is done! But Melchiott isn't going for the cover. Instead, he hooks Hunter up and lifts him back into the air before again spiking his head into the mat with the Moonlight Festival! And now Melchiott goes for the nonchalant cover on the unconscious Andrew Hunter."

Jim Jackson: "And Melchiott pulls Hunter's shoulders off of the mat before the count of three.  This is disgusting!  Melchiott crosses the arms of Andrew Hunter before swinging his legs over the crossed arms while falling onto his back.  Forming an "X" shape with his legs, Alexander begins pushing against Hunter's neck while also pulling on his arms to maximize the pressure with the Moonlight Goodnight!  Hunter's out and the referee knows it as he signals for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match by submission...  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson: "And Alexander Melchiott wins this one in an UN-sportmanship way and the crowd is showing their displeasure and disgust at Melchiott's actions."

Brad Blood: "Well I don't think he minds it at all, he got what he needed done, he wanted to send a message to Hunter and that's what he did, whether the crowd approves or not."

Their dreams and goals cut short again, The Sideshow Superstars regroup in their locker room.  The transsexual superstar Boy Bakla kicks over a seat as The Morbidly Obese Man and Little Wang look on.  From the time they signed on to Ring of Chaos, their record has been less than impressive.  Recently it seemed like their luck is starting to turn as they picked up wins yet on the most crucial matches, matches for either the number one contender or a title match, the trio fell short again.  Feelings of extreme disappointment clouded the three misfits, hounding them like dogs tracking their prey in a foxhunt.  Boy Bakla finally turns around and faces her compatriots.

Boy Bakla:  "Again we have been thwarted, just when we thought the gold was within reach...  We have to stop dropping the ball.  Between the three of us, we are all accomplished wrestlers.  We've won titles before, we've been champions in our own rights.  True, there are a lot of new talented wrestlers out there but we should have had the edge.  Our experience alone should have given us a big advantage over our opponents...  It was supposed to be our time!  Our deal with Morrison was perfect but somehow we dropped the ball!"

Bakla slams her fist unto the lockers with a loud resounding...

KLANG!

Boy Bakla:  "We have to regroup and rethink this...  I'm sure Morrison will give us another chance at the titles, I mean we can expose him and bring the downfall of Ring of Chaos...  We have him by the balls and it's time we squeezed them a little...  Don't you think so?  We've definitely played patsy for far too long...  When we threaten to reveal to the public that Morrison paid us some extra cash to throw matches in order to make his new roster look credible, he'll definitely bend to our will.  In fact I am confident in declaring that we will be the bosses behind the boss."

A gleam of deviousness appears in eyes of the transsexual superstar as she looks at her partners.  It's time to set her plans to motion yet there may be a little road bump...

Boy Bakla:  "One thing does concern me though...  Marcus Troy.  We've worked under Troy so we know that he's not here just to introduce his new talent...  This Entropy.  There has to be another angle.  If Lee Morrison really called Troy in for assistance, then it would be prudent that we be a little bit more cautious before we act.  Playing chess with Troy is a dangerous game, and it's a game that we definitely cannot afford to lose.  Yes...  Marcus Troy is the dark horse in the equation...  So what do you think darlings?  Let's observe for now to see what our old friend Marcus brings to the table first before we act...  It would be a shame if we let our hold on Morrison loosen because of Troy's interventions..."

Bakla looks at her partners waiting for a reply.

The Morbidly Obese Man nods in agreement with Boy Bakla's statements.  Deep in brooding, the big man finally speaks out to his friends.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Yes, we've played to Lee Morrison's tune for far too long and I do agree that it's time to collect from him what it due.  While he did fulfill his end of the bargain when he gave us chances for the gold, you got a title shot while me and Wang here got a chance to become number one contenders for the tag titles without the wrestling community even realizing that they've been played...  The gravity of the deal we made with him...  It should be enough to make him give us another chance at the gold...  In fact we could say that it should make him consider giving us future chances at the titles... But we must also play our cards right.  This scandal could also backfire on us, specially with Marcus Troy now at his side."

The big wrestler thinks deeply for a moment before continuing.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "This double edged sword we are sitting upon...  We must make sure that the edge does not cut us.  I say we bide our time...  If we cannot get a chance at the gold, I'm sure we can at least squeeze Morrison for some more cash, that much he certainly owes us."

TMOM grabs a doughnut box and reaches in grabbing two rings which he easily devours.  He wipes the back of his hand over his mouth wiping off the frosting before licking it off his hand.  He quickly swallows the doughnuts and continues with his thoughts.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Marcus Troy is another matter.  Yes, I've dealt with him and I've got a score to settle with him.  I've done his dirty work before and it almost destroyed my career.  If we should strike at Morrison, we should also strike at Troy simultaneously.  We shouldn't allow Troy any chance to plan and to scheme, that's when he's most dangerous and from the way things are now, it seems he has this Entropy doing his dirty work for him now.  Marcus Troy may seem to be putting on airs about this Entropy but I'm sure that this Entropy is probably very dangerous, perhaps even more dangerous than his master.  Yes, we really need to know more about Entropy before we proceed.  Extra caution will definitely not hurt us, specially if it is our careers on the line.  But we must not wait too long, our chance may slip past us if we dilly dally.  It is a fine tightrope we have to walk right now, one small slip and we shall fall...  And if that should happen, I fear that there will be no safety nets that will be waiting to catch our fall. Being in this position does not please me at all...  Not one bit at all..."

The Morbidly Obese Man settles down again, a deep crease on his brows shows us how worried he really is.

The three feet wonder known as Little Wang seems to be the most calm of the three as he sticks a cigarette on a filter holder and lights it up.  He casually takes a deep breath breathing in the smoke and slowly releases it as a fine stream escapes from his lips.  He leans back unto his seat and looks at his two friend before speaking his mind.

Little Wang:  "We harvest what we plant!  Confucius say, If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s okay. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.  We already shoot, we already use our bullets, whether it hit target or no hit target, we only have one choice and that choice is moving forward.  I made this deal with Morrison with you both and I will stay loyal to you both.  Whether we walk path of ruin or path to gold, I shall walk it with both of you.  No surrender, no regrets.”

Little Wang puts a hand on the shoulder of The Morbidly Obese Man and nods towards Boy Bakla.

Little Wang:  "I think I can go and find out more about Marcus Troy and this Entropy.  I can move around quietly and see what I can find.  After I find out more, then we talk and plan again.  The stakes higher this time, more danger, more risk.  Confucius say, have no friends not equal to yourself.  You both are good friends, and for friends like you, I will take risk.”

Little Wang leaps down from his seat and starts to head for the door.

Little Wang:  "I will come back soon with news, wait for my return, then we act.”

The little wrestler leaves the room as the screen fades to black.

Eagle:  "Trust me on this!  If it worked for that oaf Thaddeus Rex, I'm sure it'll work for us!"

The leader of the stable See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil confidently announced to his stable mates.  Parrot nods but Kestrel still looks unconvinced.  Somehow sensing this, Eagle continues on and tries to convince Kestrel of his plan.

Eagle:  "C'mon, I'm sure it will work.  It seems that the only thing that Lee Morrison responds to is fear.  That Charismatic Crippler guy, Johnny Fortune and  Thaddeus Rex did it...  Look where they are now?  Well two out of three are holding championship belts.  The plan is simple, we go in and just intimidate our way to get us a title shot...  I mean you two are probably one of the best tag team here in Ring of Chaos but do we get chances?  Do we get matches?  No!  Just because we have disabilities we are put in the sidelines."

Eagle clutches his fists as his emotions start to flow.

Eagle:  "It's time we take things with our own hands.  That's what we did when we got a contract here in RoC and that's what we'll have to do to get the title shot we deserve.  I've never let you down before right?"

Both Parrot and Kestrel nods in unison.  Both birds putting a hand on Eagle's shoulders as a show of support.

Eagle:  "C'mon guys, lets go then, it's time to let our demands be known to our general manager.  It's time for us to open our wings to new possibilities, to a new future.  It's time for us to SOAR!."

Eagle grabs his cane and heads for the door with Parrot and Kestrel following behind...  Just as Eagle reaches for the door knob, the door swings open and a large shadow looms over the three wrestlers.

Eagle:  "What the..."

Eagle never got to finish his statement as a large hand lunges out and grabs him by the head before slamming it to the wall instantly knocking him unconscious.  Kestrel tries to flee but a big boot catches him in the gut sending him flying into the lockers.  

Parrot falls on his ass staring at the large shadow looming above him, his mouth hung open as a scream that could never be heard as tears flow down his terrified eyes.  The large shadow steps in and closes the door as the scene abruptly cuts to black.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Well after that brutal steel cage match between Melchiott and Hunter, the crowd must be salivating for more action.  So let's move forward with our next match of the evening, the debuting La Máscara Sin Pantalones going against TJ Austin."

Brad Blood:  "Wow!  That name is a mouthful, but according to rumors, La Máscara Sin Pantalones is a legend in Mexico, let's see how he'll fare tonight here in RoC."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 289 pounds, hailing from Toluca, Mexico...  El campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, LA MÀSCARA SIN PANTALONES!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Good God!  Why isn't he wearing PANTS?!  Where is his pants?!"

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from New York City, New York...  TJ AUSTIN!"

"I Come from Money" by S-Preme booms through the big speakers as the crowd immediately boo the man that comes down to the ring. He holds a ward of cash in his hand, cockily counting the money as he shows it to the camera. With the snarky smile he hops into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both men charge towards each other...  BOTH MEN GOING FOR A SPEAR LEAPS TOWARDS EACH OTHER!!!"

KA-BONK!!!

Brad Blood:  "THEY COLLIDE IN MID-AIR!!!  BOTH WRESTLERS CRASHED THEIR HEADS TOGETHER!  THEY ARE DOWN AND NOT MOVING AT ALL!  The ref starts counting!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  TEN!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen due to a double knock-out, this match has been declared a draw!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well that was anti-climatic...  This is probably the shortest match in RoC history..."

Brad Blood:  "You can say that again...  At least La Màscara knocked out TJ Austin...  And he did it without PANTS too."

The scene opens in the locker rooms where we see Christy Chase changing into a civilian outfit after a night of training.  Julie Rodriguez knocks on the door and enters...

Julie Rodriguez:  "Excuse me Christy, I was wondering if I can have a few words about what happened two weeks ago."

Christy Chase turns around, from the expression on her face it is clear she's still has a lot on her mind on what happened in the last show.

Christy Chase:  "You want a few words?  Well here's a few words for Desiré!  IT'S NOT OVER!  NOT BY A LONG SHOT!  I'm coming after you Desiré...  I'M COMING AFTER YOU!"

With a huff, the usually perky girl shoves past Julie Rodriguez and exits the locker room.  The voluptuous backstage interviewer could only looks on as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am

The camera pans around the backstage area viewing several people standing around talking until it lands on Johnny Fortune standing in front of a poster advertising the falls count anywhere match between El Loco and himself. He adjusts his Light heavyweight belt and gestures to the poster and begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "So here we are, once again. Except this time, I hold the belt. You see, instead of immediately starting another match like Lee should have done. I needed to wait to destroy the court jester that is El Loco. Now that we have a match, instead of a gimmick used by Lee to make my life more frustrating this will be no issue. Who am I? I'm the Chaotic God, the Fortunate One, Johnny Fortune. I am the light heavyweight champion of Ring of Chaos, I am the man that will leave tonight with the belt in his hands regardless of Lee's wishes. And with Marcus Troy thrown into the mix this should just be even more fun."

The Fortunate One laughs hysterically as he pulls out a lighter and begins to flick it on and off.

Johnny Fortune: "El Loco's reign as champion, Lee Morrison's foolishness, and Marcus Troy's appearance here in Ring of Chaos. Moths to a flame, my flame. The flame of the Chaotic God, tonight El Loco burns. Then Lee Morrison. Finally we will burn Marcus Troy. Each one of them fools in their own right. Then Once they are all burned what happens next? Once again, we will have to wait and see. Until then-"

The Chaotic God then quickly removes a cigarette from his jacket pocket lights it and walks towards an exit to the hallway.

Johnny Fortune: "I win."

Johnny Fortune walks off and as he is being stopped by one of the stage hands he puts his cigarette out into the poor mans forehead as he trembles and falls down screaming. The camera fades out to Johnny Fortune laughing maniacally.

The scene opens backstage to reveal El Loco holding a mic and standing beside a TV.

El Loco:  "Now see I would be back here standing along side and talking with my amigo Felipe Shido but well."

El Loco press a button on the tv remote and a recording starts to play.

El Loco and Felipe are sitting in there hotel room talking.

Felipe Shido: "Now why'd you do that in the middle of the restaurant?"

El Loco: "Sorry holmes I lost my cool, but hold that thought I need to use the bathroom."

El Loco goes into the hotel bathroom leaving Felipe,when suddenly Felipe hears a knock at the door.Felipe gets out of his seat and opens the door revealing several police officers.

Police: "El Loco you're under arrest for assaulting a minor."

Felipe Shido: |Wait what...no you've got th-"

The Police hit Felipe upside the head with a billy club and drag him out of the hotel room dragging him out the doorway and closing the door behind them, when suddenly El Loco walks out.

El Loco: "Felipe?"

the video ends and the camera cuts back to El Loco.

El Loco:  "Now even more so these hostilities between me and Fortune have affected my amigo. Oh and if you're wondering about why there is a camera in our hotel room, it turns out the owner is a pervert that exchanged this tape to me in return for me not telling anyone."

El Loco shrugs.

El Loco: "Oops... Now Fortune you know damn well that title is mine. You also obviously lack any honour as you attacked me and Felipe from behind so you could steal my belt. You also interfered in our match during the last show costing us chance to become number 1 contenders. I can not let that slide. That also really pissed of Felipe and I don't take too kindly to anyone but me pissing of my very pink friend there."

El Loco waits for a moment while smirking at the camera before continuing.

El Loco: "We're the Rollercoaster of Love but that doesn't mean I can't hate as well and after I'm done with you we'll not only will you no longer be a problem here in RoC for anyone but they'll never even recognize you because I am going you kick your fucking head in. I'll see you in our match cabron."

The scene fades.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And coming up next we have the first of three title matches tonight!  That's right, we have El Loco and Johnny Fortune squaring off to finally see who is the rightful RoC Lightweight Champion.  Remember though they both share the title, Fortune attacked and took the physical belt with him...  El Loco will be looking for some payback tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Coming in right now from our general manager Lee Morrison, this match will be a falls count anywhere match!  Ooh...  These guys will have their hands full tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is falls count anywhere match and is for the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE!  Introducing first standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from The Urban Jungle, he is the CO-ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  EL LOCO!"

"Where the Hood" at by DMX plays over the P.A as El Loco walks out unto the ramp throwing gang signs in the air. He gets on to the ramp and starts dancing and throwing his hands into the hair. he slaps the hands of the fans and rolls into the ring, He procedes to sit on a middle rope and throw some more gang signs before sitting on a turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District of San Francisco, California...  He is the CO-ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God...  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint and jean shorts and pink hair is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring shaking ropes and twitching his head looking back and forth waiting for something to happen. He rips off his jacket and throws it in the face of Alice Aoi. Laughing all the way as he sits atop one of the turnbuckles.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  With the title on the line El Loco and Johnny Fortune will be doing what it takes to take the title from each other.  And both men meet in the middle of the ring and start brawling!  Fists are flying everywhere as both men throw caution to the wind!  Big right by Loco lands, Fortune soaks it up and replies with his own right!  El Loco with a side kick quickly follows up with a big knee to Fortune's gut!  Fortune staggers!  Neckbreaker by El Loco sends The Chaotic God to the canvas! Loco hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny kicks out before the ref can get counting!  El Loco wanted to end this match early but Johnny is having none of it.  Looking at both wrestlers, they are more or less equal in skill, this will certainly be a close match indeed."

Jim Jackson:  "The Fortunate One blocks a right hook from El Loco...  He counters with a spinning back elbow!  Irish whip by Johnny Fortune sends Loco to the ropes...  El Loco bounces back...  Back body drop attempt by Fortune...  NO!  El Loco flips over Fortune and lands on his feet!  Spinning high kick by El Loco, Fortune ducks!  Big uppercut by Fortune stuns Loco!  Fireman's carry gutbuster!  El Loco is down!  Fortune waits for El Loco to stagger to his feet...  Three-point stance clothesline!  El Loco is sent flipping through the air before crashing down into the canvas!  The Chaotic God goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "El Loco gets a shoulder up barely before the two count.  Right now Johnny has done the right thing and grounded the faster and more agile El Loco...  Whatever he does, Johnny shouldn't let El Loco keep this pace and not let El Loco regain the momentum if he is to win."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Johnny Fortune sends El Loco crashing to the corner back first...  Fortune charges...  Big knee connects and El Loco slumps down!  El Loco is sitting in the corner, head resting on the second turnbuckle. Johnny Fortune gets a wild look in his eyes, licks his lips. Johnny Fortune is running straight for El Loco. Fortune jumps up and kicks El Loco straight in the head. My Lord that's the Chaos Theory!  Fortune lands his signature maneuver!  He quickly drags El Loco and hooks the leg!  Could this be it?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "And it's not enough to keep El Loco down as he kicks out at the count of two!  Looks like Johnny realizes that if he wants to finish this he needs to bring out the big guns...  He's setting El Loco up for his finsiher The Unfortunate End!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune wraps his hands around the back of E Loco's head and swiftly drives his knee towards the head of El Loco...  NO!  EL LOCO GETS HIS ARMS UP IN TIME AND BLOCKS THE KNEE!  El Loco twists free!  Fortune with a lariat attempt...  El Loco dodges and counters with an enzuigiri!  Fortune staggers to the ropes!  El Loco charges in!  Fortune ducks down and pulls the top rope down at the last second!  El Loco goes over the top rope!  HE LANDS ON THE APRON!  Fortune with a clothesline attempt El Loco ducks under it... PELE KICK!  Fortune staggers before falling down unto the canvas!  El Loco off the ropes...  SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR PRESS!  The crowd is on their feet!  El Loco goes for the cover!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny kicks out at the count of two!  El Loco pulled off some big moves there, even risking his own body with that springboard shooting star press but he still needs to do more damage if he is to put Fortune away."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco with a suplex...  The Fortunate One hits the mat hard!  El Loco goes to the top turnbuckle...  450 SENTON!!!  NO!!!  JOHNNY FORTUNE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND!  Fortune grabs El Loco...  Crossface!  Crossface!  He's locked in the submission!  Will El Loco tap?  El Loco tries to reach for the ropes...  He makes it but The Chaotic God is not releasing his grasp!  The referee starts counting!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Brad Blood:  "Johnny releases the hold before the count of five.  A good strategy there, maximizing the count to do maximum damage.  It may be a tactic frowned upon in the locker room but it is a good strategy, specially since it will wear down your opponent more."

Jim Jackson:  "The Fortunate One picks El Loco up...  Body slam!  Fortune with a knee drop connects!  Fortune  takes the head of El Loco under his left arm with El Loco looking at the ceiling. Fortune just laughing all the way as he drives El Loco into the mat with a reverse DDT. Fortune wraps his legs around the torso of El Loco, he just started cranking the neck of El Loco back in a dragon sleeper! Fortune may just be trying to break the spirit of El Loco! El Loco could pass out or tap at any moment! This is one case of Ill Fortune for El Loco!  Will he tap out?!  El Loco trying to fight free!  Again El Loco flails his arms around trying to reach for the ropes...  El Loco's fingers are almost there but it looks like he's fading!  His arm is dropping!  This could be it!  The crowd starts chanting!"

Crowd:  "LET'S GO LOCO!  LET'S GO LOCO!"

Brad Blood:  "Never underestimate the power of moral support!  The crowd's chant must be getting to El Loco as adrenaline begins to pump again through his veins!  He lunges for the ropes and manages to grab hold on it!  Again Johnny employs the same strategy as before not letting go forcing the ref to begin counting!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Chaotic God lets go just before the count of five, the crowd is showing their displeasure at his employing of such tactics.  Johnny Fortune starts brutally stomping at El Loco.  He picks El Loco up...  Vertical suplex attempt... Blocked by El Loco!  El Loco breaks free!  Fortune tries to grab hold of El Loco...  El Loco manages to run away!  Fortune chases after El Loco!  El Loco off the ropes!  Springboard crossbody!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny gets a shoulder up at two!  El Loco is catching a second wind as the fans start cheering for him...  Again El Loco is feeding off the fans...  This is what Johnny has been avoiding all this time...  For El Loco to gain momentum and bring this match to a new pace!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco bounces off the ropes...  The Fortunate One with a clothesline but El Loco ducks under it!  El Loco bounces off the ropes again gaining more speed!  Johnny Fortune with another clothesline but El Loco again dodges!  El Loco off the ropes a third time...  Fortune throws a big right...  El Loco leaps!  Corkscrew scissor kick connects!  Fortune is down!  El Loco is on a roll!  El Loco signals for his finisher!  Is this the end for Fortune?  El Loco puts his opponents head between his legs...  NO!  FORTUNE COUNTERS WITH A BACK BODY DROP!!!  El Loco staggers up using the ropes to stand...  Fortune charges towards Loco!  El Loco slips through the second rope and hits and enzuigiri from the ring apron stunning Fortune!  He flips up from the apron...  FRANKENSTEINER FROM THE APRON SENDS FORTUNE FLYING OVER THE TOP ROPE UNTO THE GROUND BELOW!  El Loco slips back into the ring...  He runs and gains momentum...  CORKSCREW SENTON OVER THE TOP ROPE TAKES FORTUNE OUT JUST AS HE WAS ABOUT TO GET UP!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy shit indeed!  El Loco may have taken Johnny out but it looks like he may have paid a steep price for it.  El Loco clutches his lower back, he clearly hurt himself trying take Johnny down.  Though effective, aerial maneuvers like that are a double-edged sword.  Sure you will hurt your opponent but chances are you will also hurt yourself.  The question now is if El Loco can capitalize!  El Loco starts crawling towards Fortune...   He finally gets near enough to make a cover!  Remember this is a falls count anywhere match!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "JOHNNY FORTUNE SOMEHOW GETS A SHOULDER UP!  El Loco cannot believe it!  El Loco again attempts a pinfall a second time!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "Again Johnny Fortune manages to get his shoulder up!  I can imagine the frustration El Loco is feeling right now.  El Loco slowly gets back up to his feet using the steel barricades to pull himself up.  He is clearly hurting too.  Fortune tries to crawl away making his way to the steel steps to pull himself up...  El Loco grabs Fortune's head...  He tries to bounce it off the steel steps but Fortune blocks it and counters with an elbow!  Fortune grabs El Loco and starts slamming El Loco's head unto the steel steps!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  El Loco is not slumped over the steel steps!  Fortune climbs up to the apron and distances himself...  He dashes towards El Loco and leaps up into the air...  Curb stomp from the apron...  EL LOCO SOMEHOW SLIPS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT!  The curb stomp misses!  El Loco trips the leg, Fortune falls back first into the steel steps!  El Loco climbs up the steel steps..  He grabs Fortune...  FACEBUSTER!!!  Fortune's face just got smashed into the steel steps!  Could this do it?  El Loco hooks the leg!"  

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "Johnny somehow manages to hold on!  I don't know how he did it,  I don't know where he even found the strength to kick out and I bet you that El Loco is wondering the same thing.  But this also shows you the calibre of our RoC Lightweight Champions...  Both El Loco and Johnny Fortune are truly wrestlers deserving to be called our Lightweight Champions."

Jim Jackson:  "I have to agree with you there Brad.  Looks like El Loco is going again for his finisher!  If he hits the Locomotion on the steel steps The Chaotic God will definitely not rise again from it!  El Loco puts his opponents head between his legs...  JOHNNY FORTUNE AGAIN COUNTERS WITH A BACK BODY DROP!  WAIT!  EL LOCO LANDS ON HIS FEET AND STAGGERS BACKWARDS UNTO THE STEEL RAILINGS!  Fortune leaps from the steel steps...  EL LOCO DODGES!  FORTUNE SMASHES INTO THE STEEL RAILS!  El Loco leaps to the steel steps...  He jumps...  AND DRIVES BOTH KNEES INTO FORTUNE'S BACK!  THE CROWD GOES CRAZY!"

Brad Blood:  "I-I think he just broke Johnny Fortune in half!  There is just no way that Johnny can get up from that!  Looks like El Loco has this one in the bag!  He goes over and hooks the leg!  The referee starts counting..."

Jack B. Nimble and the Crowd:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Jim Jackson:  "JOHNNY FORTUNE STILL MANAGES TO KICK OUT!  The crowd is stunned silent as is El Loco!  Just where is Fortune drawing his strength from?  It's really just his spirit, his will that's keeping him alive in the match at this point.  It looks like some of the crowd is even showing their appreciation!  Say what you will about Fortune but he's really one heck of a competitor.  Even El Loco would probably admit to that.  El Loco grabs Fortune...  Irish whip...  REVERSED!  Fortune sends El Loco to the steel railings before slumping down to the ground!  Fortune may have just gotten a little breather!"

Brad Blood:  "The match clearly have slowed down as both competitors are showing wear and tear at this point.  Johnny is clearly worse off at this point but El Loco is not far behind...  The question is, does Johnny still have enough to stage a comeback?  At this point, it'd be a miracle if he could even make it back up his feet!  El Loco slowly drags himself up his feet...  Johnny clings to the apron and tries to pull himself up...  You can see the determination in his face as he tries to hold back the pain...  He stumbles back down to the ground!  This could be it for Fortune!  This is beyond running on fumes!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Fortunate One's good fortune may have come to an end!  El Loco senses the end is nigh, he moves in for the kill!  El Loco again going for his finisher!  El Loco puts his opponents head between his legs...  WAIT JOHNNY FORTUNE COUNTERS AND ROLLS HIM UP IN A SCHOOLBOY!"

Brad Blood:  "JOHNNY IS PULLING ON THE TIGHTS!!!  THE REFEREE DOES NOT SEE IT AND STARTS COUNTING!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and THE NEW ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God...  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson:  "This is...  The crowd is stunned!  El Loco could not believe what just happened!  He's trying to tell the referee but the ref's decision is final!  Johnny Fortune with a fistful of tights manages to win the title!  With barely any strength left, he manages to steal a victory and take the lightweight title from El Loco!"

Brad Blood:  "Man...  You got to admit, at that point, Johnny was all out of options...  He knew that his body is at its limit and he has to find a way to win...  The ref hands the new lightweight champ the belt.  Johnny clings to it while sitting on the ground leaning on the steel railings with a grin on his face."

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd starts booing loudly, but what's done is done...  Johnny Fortune takes the RoC Lightweight Title from El Loco...  Still I'm sure that El Loco will not let things slide...  He has a rematch clause and I'm sure he's gonna cash it in and try to take that title back."

The camera opens up to the backstage area to Julie Rodriguez who is ready to conduct an interview.

Julie Rodriguez: "My guests at this time, the number one contenders for the Tag Team titles, The Northern Kings."

Allister King slides into view followed by Callahan and Samantha who just walk normally because that's what you do, not the cha cha slide

Julie Rodriguez: "Tonight you battle for the gold, do you have a strategy for winning this match?"

Allister King: "Let me tell you something Mean Gene, it doesn't matter if it's andre the giant, barney the dinosaur, barack obama, the local church choir, the cast of Debbie does Dallas, and even the entire lineup for the Miami Dolphins back when they went undefeated, i don't know what year cause i wasn't born yet but that isn't the point. But when you feel the electricity of 100,000 screaming maniacs out there, there ain't nothing you can't do so what cha gonna do when 2 girls 1 cup takes a shit on you?!"

He runs off and comes back waving an American flag while singing "Real American" by Rick Derringer before running off again.

Julia Rodriguez: "What?"

Shadow Callahan: "Just give him a minute, he'll be back."

Julia Rodriguez: "Would you mind answering my question?"

Allister runs back in holding a briefcase.

Allister King: "My client has the right to remain silent because journalists like you easily manipulate and twist every single word that he says. He likes eating jelly babies and you turn that into he is a cannibal who feasts on infants covered in jelly. You make me sick!"

Allister looks about him.

Allister King: "Security! Please escort this lady of the premises."

Security guards walk in.

Allister King: "Damn what a response time! The cops could learn a thing or two from you boys. Now remove her from my sight."

Security: "You're coming with us."

The security grab Allister.

Samantha King: "What did he do this time?"

Security: "Someone vandalized Mr. Morrison's car by spray painting Leeroy Jenkins on the side."

Allister breaks free of their grip and proceeds to run away.

Allister King: "LEEEEROOOOOY JEEENNNKIINNNSS!"

Security chase after him as the other members of TNK just stare at each other.

Shadow Callahan: "You think it's too late to have you replace him as my partner?"

Samantha King: "Probably but won't matter, that bitch will be back before the match. He always does somehow."

Shadow Callahan: "Yeah I never got that, it's like he has magic powers or something."

They leave the view leaving Julia just standing there without even having a single question answered. The camera fades to black on her disappointed face.

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, both are wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring with the RoC Tag Team Championship belts around their waists. They both bow and give respect to the crowd at the center of the ring as the crowd continues to cheer for them.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Thank you for the warm welcome!"

Nao Fook Mi greets the crowd garnering a bigger pop.

Nao Fook Mi:  "These belts...  These tag titles...  It took us a while to get them, we suffered defeat in the hands of Team Symphony again and again...  Not because we were lacking in skill, but because we were screwed time and time again by Alexander Melchiott.  But we kept at it, we continued to fight on and all of you never wavered in your support and because of that, you gave us strength to persevere, strength to never give up...  Because of your support, The Oriental Spices are standing here before you the ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!  And for that me and my sister shall be forever grateful."

Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu again bows towards the crowd as they chant "SPICES!  SPICES!  SPICES!".  Fook Mi eyes fills with tears of happiness.  She wipes a tear from her eyes and waits for the crowd to settle down before she continues.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Tonight, a new challenge shall befall us.  Our FIRST title defense.  We shall be going against The Northern Kings, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan.  Now I know we will have our hands full because despite Allister's foolish exterior, he is really quite skilled, that man has held championships in different federations...  And Shadow Callahan...  Well, clearly he's not only the brawn of the team but also its brains.  Underestimating them would be a grave mistake on our part, as Confucius would say...  Never underestimate the intelligence or ability of others. You will always be surprised...  People have underestimated me and my sister because of our gender and that has caused their downfall.  We will not make the same mistake as they have."

Nao Fook Mi takes a deep breath as she looks around the audience.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Tonight we again ask for your support as we defend our titles for the first time.  Will we be victorious?  With you all by our sides, YES WE WILL!  So shall you stand with us tonight?"

A resounding "YES!" chant is heard from the crowd.  Fook Mi's eyes begin to well up again in gratitude as she passes the mic to her sister.

Taking the mic from her sister, Nao Fook Yu steps forward and begins to talk.

Nao Fook Yu:  "我知道你们都不明白我在说什么, 可是我不能不说谢谢. 我真的很感谢你们的撐腰, 所以我承諾給你們今晚我们会赢.  这场斗争中,我们奉献给你们.  The Northern Kings 会回家很失望和空手的!"

Though her speech is said in another language, the message that she is conveying is as clear as day prompting the crowd again to chant loudly for The Oriental Spices as their music begins to play.  Both girls give one final bow before exiting the ring and heading to the back.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

&

VS

&

Jim Jackson:  "And now on to our next match of the evening and our second of three title matches tonight.  The Northern Kings was able to get the number one contender spot after defeating Little Boy & Fat Man and The Roller Coaster of Love two weeks ago."

Brad Blood:  "The question now is if Allister and Shadow can take the tag titles from the Fook sisters or will they lose to a bunch of girls like Team Symphony did."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC TAG TEAM TITLES!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 260 pounds, they are your current and reigning ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu...  ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, both are wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They both bow and give respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, their opponents, with a combined weight of 510 pounds, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell, it will be Nao Fook Mi and Allister King starting for their respective teams.  Fook Mi and King lock arms... King gets the upper hand and transitions into a headlock.  Fook Mi shoves King off and into the ropes...  The King of Fools bounce back and right into a dropkick!  King staggers back to the ropes...  Fook Mi charges in...  Clothesline and King goes over the top rope!  Fook Mi throws a punch but King ducks and hits her with a shoulder block through the middle ropes.  King slingshots over the the top rope...  LEG DROP ON THE BACK OF FOOK MI'S HEAD!  King for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi gets a shoulder up with barely a two.  Still too early to try for a pinfall even though Allister has the advantage due to his gender."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King picks Nao Fook Mi up to his shoulders...  Body slam attempt...  Fook Mi slips free and counters with kick to the gut before hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker!  Fook Mi goes to the corner and tag her sister in!  The Oriental Spices with a double Irish whip sends the King of Fools to the ropes...  Double clothesline...  NO!  King ducks under it and bounces back...  Crossbody takes both girls down!  King grabs Fook Yu and plants her to the canvas with a DDT!  King for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu gets a shoulder up!  Allister drags the evil twin to the corner and gets a tag!   Shadow steps in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Evil twin?!"

Brad Blood:  "There is always an evil twin Jim...  ALWAYS!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Northern Kings grabs Nao Fook Yu and connects with a double suplex!  Shadow Callahan goes for the cover but Fook Yu has a leg up on the bottom rope!  Callahan drags Fook Yu to the middle of the ring and picks her up for a powerbomb...  Fook Yu battles her way free with hard elbows to Callahan's head!  Callahan staggers back...  Fook Yu uses the momentum and sends Callahan flying to the corner with a hurricanrana!   Fook Yu charges in as Callahan staggers around...  Flying knee connects!  Bulldog from the corner...  Callahan gets planted to the canvas!  Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Shadow easily kicks out of it!  And now we see the difference in strength a man has against a woman...  This will be the disadvantage which The Oriental Spices will face throughout the match.  Fook Yu tags in her sister."

Jim Jackson:  "The Oriental Spices sends Shadow Callahan to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Callahan bounces back...  Double hip toss!  Nao Fook Mi off the second rope...  Springboard leg drop!  Fook Mi not done with Callahan yet again leaps unto the ropes... Springboard moonsault...  OHHH!!!  Callahan gets his knees up at the last moment!  Fook Mi clutches her ribs in pain...  Callahan quickly tags in his partner...  Allister King leaps into top of the turnbuckle...  Flying elbow drop!  Right into Fook Mi's side!  King hooks the leg for a three count...  REVERSAL BY FOOK MI INTO A SMALL PACKAGE!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Allister kicks out at two!  Fook Mi almost got him there...  Many times have we seen a surprise victory that way.  Good thing Allister's experience in the ring helped him in this situation, even veterans can fall for this."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi with stiff kicks to the chest of Allister King...  One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  That lit King's chest up...  Fook Mi going for a sixth kick...  King catches her leg and takes her down with a dragon leg screw!  Fook Mi gets back up...  Allister King blasts her with his signature Hadoukick!  Fook Mi crumples to the ground!  King grabs Fook Mi and hoists her over his shoulders...  Samoan drop!  King hooks the legs!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi kicks out at two.  I gotta admit it, that Fook Mi is one tough chick...  Allister drags Fook Mi to their corner and tags in Shadow!  Here comes a double team move...  TNK is not holding back, they saw what happened to Team Symphony so they know what underestimating these girls can lead to."

Jim Jackson:  "Double Irish whip sends Nao Fook Mi to the ropes...  Double flapjack by The Northern Kings!  Shadow Callahan grabs Fook Mi and sets her up...  Piledriver!  Fook Mi isn't moving!  Callahan for the cover...  No!  Nao Fook Yu sneaks in and kicks Callahan in the face!  Allister King charges in...  Fook Yu sidesteps and sends King flying over the top rope!  Fook Yu with a slingshot crossbody over the top rope, she takes King out!  Fook Yu turns around...  SHADOW CALLAHAN POWERBOMBS FOOK MI OVER THE TOP ROPE INTO FOOK YU!  BOTH MEMBERS OF THE ORIENTAL SPICES ARE DOWN!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh man...  That...  Was...  BRUTAL!  With that one move Shadow Callahan may have just won them the match!  Callahan slips outside and grabs Fook Mi and tosses her into the ring...  WAIT!  NO!  Callahan brought Fook Yu in, not Fook Mi!  He got confused by the twins!  The referee goes to count..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "The referee notices that Shadow Callahan got the wrong twin and stops the three count!  Callahan starts arguing with the ref as he tries to explain that Callahan got the wrong girl...  Fook Yu is not the legal wrestler...  Callahan finally gets it, he turns around...  SPRINGBOARD TORNADO DDT FROM NAO FOOK MI FROM THE APRON!  Callahan gets planted big time!  Callahan tries to shake it off...  Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts him in a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery.  Fook Mi hits her signature maneuver!  Fook Mi hooks the leg!  Will they retain?!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Not quite!  Shadow is able to kick out!  Being a much larger man, Shadow can soak in more damage, Fook Mi will need to hit harder if she wants to take Shadow out."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi leaps to the top of the turnbuckle, she somersaults over her opponent who rushes in towards her landing behind her opponent who spins around right into a deadly burst kick sending her opponent crashing to the corner before leaping up and grabbing her opponent's back using the momentum to drive his back unto her knees executing a devastating Fook Mi Special!!!  FOOK MI HIT HER FINISHER ON SHADOW CALLAHAN!  SHE GOES FOR THE COVER!  THIS COULD BE IT!  NOOOOO!  Allister King pulls Fook Mi out of the ring!  Allister King grabs Nao Fook Mi by the head and places him between his legs, readying for a powerbomb. Allister raises his fist in the arm, signaling that its time to send the opponent to ''Kingdom Come''. Allister hooks both of the arms and lifts the opponent up onto his shoulder and flips Nao Fook Mi around, slamming her face first into the ground outside!  KING HITS FOOK MI WITH HIS FINISHER ON FOOK MI!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping off and spearing Allister King in the outside from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery!   THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee needs to take control back.  It's utter mayhem out here!  The referee notices Fook Mi outside, he starts the ten count!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu is checking on her sister cradling her in her arms...  She doesn't notice Shadow Callahan stirring inside the ring."

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Shadow starts getting up, he realizes that he's alone in the ring."

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan exits the ring...  Nao Fook Yu tries to take him down with a spinning high kick but her leg gets blocked and Callahan takes her down with a lariat!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Brad Blood:  "Callahan grabs Fook Mi and drags her towards the ring...  Fook Mi is starting to stir and starts to struggle!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "Double axe handle by Shadow Callahan stuns Nao Fook Mi... "

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Brad Blood:  "He throws her unto the apron and starts to climb back up into the ring.  Shadow knows that if they want to win the title, they need to win it by submission or pinfall inisde the ring!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Dropkick from out of nowhere by Nao Fook Mi sends Shadow Callahan reeling on the apron!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Eight!"

Brad Blood:  "They need to enter the ring fast or get counted out, which would actually work to The Oriental Spices' advantage here."

Jack B. Quick:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "Pele kick from Nao Fook Mi sends Shadow Callahan over the top rope and into the ring!  Fook Mi is about to leap in...  NO!!!  NAO FOOK YU GRABS HER SISTER'S LEG AND PULLS HER OFF THE APRON!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Ten!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy crap!  Did what I just see just happened?!  Fook Yu sacrificed the win to retain the titles!  That is...  GENIUS!!!  I knew she was the evil twin!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by count out, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan, THE NORTHERN KINGS!  But the title cannot change hands in the event of a count out so STILL THE ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, THE ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Crowd:  "BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd isn't too happy about how this match ended and it looks like Nao Fook Mi isn't either, she's clearly having words with her sister!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu made a tactical decision and it paid off.  The question is what is TNK's next move?"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp, on his right shoulder hung the RoC World Championship belt. He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years. He taunts the crowd more when he raised his arms and acknowledging the boos as if they were cheers for him.

Jim Jackson:  "It's the RoC World Champion Thaddeus Rex!  Looks like he has something to say in lieu of his match tonight against Shogun where he will be defending his newly won title."

Brad Blood:  "Well Shogun cashed in his rematch clause, I'm sure he wants to reclaim that belt again."

Making his way down the ramp the man known as Thaddeus Rex mocks his detractors and laughs at them showing little value to what they thought of him. He leaps up to the ring apron and enters the ring and begins to address the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "It's quite a shame that bigotry and hatred still exists in this time and that proves only one thing.  Just as the Ku Klux Klan persecuted my forefathers, you all persecute me...  And for what?  For achieving my dreams?  You all rain hatred on me, curse me, wish me dead...  Oh don't deny it!  I may be old but I do know how to use the internet.  I've seen your tweets and your status messages hidden behind the mask of anonymity.  It is already 2015 yet the minds of men still linger on the past where a man like me is hated just because of the color of his skin, because I am a man of color."

Brad Blood:  "He does have a point..."

Jim Jackson:  "No he doesn't!  People hate him because he's an asshole!"

Thaddeus Rex takes the belt off his shoulders and looks at it as if it was his most prized possession.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight, I shall be facing Shogun again as he tries to reclaim this title...  And that's all his effort will amount to... TRY!  He can try all he wants but he won't succeed.  I've fought too long and too hard to let him win this title back...  No...  Shogun shall fail tonight that I am sure of.  I shall destroy Shogun.  He shall become an example to everyone who dares challenge for this title of what will happen to them."

T-Rex raises the title up in the air as the crowd again begin to boo.

The well-lit locker room failed to brighten the aura being emanated by Colton Charles Cai Cobb as he sat down hunched and brooding.  A heaviness hung in the air which can be felt not only by those in his immediate vicinity but also by those viewing him from afar.  Shoulders hunched yet exuding strength, his eyes sunken yet expressing an abyss of wickedness, the man known as The Charismatic Crippler wears a grin on his face that sends chills down one's spine like necrosis creeping upon fetid flesh.  Slowly he rises from his seat and walks towards the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I've threaded upon a path of ambition and I've stumbled...  Close to the edge but I never fell off.  The path I walk on is not an easy one but it is one that I've chose.  On my path, I realized that there is much that I've forgotten, there is much that I've let go.  I've taken shortcuts and I've paid the price dearly...  History cannot be changed but history can be made, thus I shall create a new history that will be remembered here in Ring of Chaos.  The past shall not haunt me but shall teach me..."

C4 backs away a little from the camera, seriousness now etched upon his face.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Only a fool makes the mistakes that I have made and oh what a fool I was...  You see, I lost sight of my ambition, and strayed from the path blinded by thoughts of glory, blinded by the illusion of money, blinded by my own arrogance.  But now I've realized the error of my ways and my eyes are now clear.  I now can see the path to my salvation, the path my ambition has carved for me with sweat, blood and bone.  With my two hands I shall soon grasp that which has eluded me and grasp it I shall, it's not a matter of how but a matter of when."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb settles down again upon his seat, his hands together, fingers closed upon each other as he rests his elbows on his lap.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "My second coming has begun...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb has been reborn and in my rebirth I shall bring everyone into the void of my soul so that everyone shall be privy to my road to success.  A road that will instill fear and submission to even the worst of my detractors as I conquer Ring of Chaos.  How you all ask?  Well a great general does not reveal his plans for enemies lurk everywhere.  No, you shall all have to wait as my plan unfolds...  Quaking in fear and uncertainty as I slowly devour everyone who steps into my path. YES!  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB HAS ARRIVED AND WITH ME I BRING A SEA OF RED!"

C4's arm lunges out reaches for the camera tearing it from the cameraman's hands as the scene suddenly cuts to static.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And now on to our main event of the evening, Shogun cashed in his rematch clause to claim back the title he lost, will he succeed in reclaiming his title or will Thaddeus Rex retain and continue his reign?"

Brad Blood:  "Well, T-Rex looks like he's gonna do anything and everything to hold on to that title...  If Shogun wants that title back, he has to regain that killer instinct that made him the champion in the first place."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC WORLD TITLE!  Introducing first the challenger, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Fort Worth, Texas, The Reaper...  SHOGUN!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is sung  Shogun bursts out from behind the curtain to a roar of cheers from the crowd, honoring the vet. He is wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses to top off his wrestling gear...

Jim Jackson:  "What the?!  IT'S THADDEUS REX!  T-REX HAS COME OUT AND ATTACKED SHOGUN FROM BEHIND WITH THE ROC WORLD TITLE BELT!  HE JUST WHACKED THE BELT ON SHOGUN'S HEAD CUTTING HIM OPEN!"

Brad Blood:  "Daaamn!  Shogun is bleeding!  Thaddeus just dragged Shogun down to ringside...  He drives Shogun's back into the ring apron!  Shogun is getting his ass handed to him and the match hasn't even started!  The crowd is booing loudly."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex just threw Shogun into the ring!  He's raining blows into Shogun's head opening up the challenger even more.   Now he's asking for the mic!"

Thaddeus Rex:  "What?!  You all disapprove?  Well, tough!  I told you all that I am holding on to this title!  It was a smart man called Sun Tzu that said...  Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.  And guess what?  I seek to win first before going to war.  NOW RING THAT BELL AND LET'S GET THIS MATCH STARTED!"

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  CHAOS HAS BEGUN TO REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Thaddeus Rex continues to viciously attack Shogun with heavy punches.  Shogun is barely putting up a defense.  T-Rex lifts Shogun up...  Delayed vertical suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "Smart move by T-Rex, he just let out more blood from Shogun's head by letting Shogun hang upside-down like that, the more blood Shogun loses, the more lightheaded he will be."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex with a big leg drop across Shogun's neck!  He can end it here right now but it looks like T-Rex wants to make sure that he puts Shogun out of commission permanently!  Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!  T-Rex just locked in his signature submission!  Shogun tries to reach for the ropes...  Shogun barely has the strength to make it and as each moment passes coupled with that big cut on his forehead that is bleeding profusely, Shogun is fading..."

Crowd: "Let's go Shogun!  Let's go Shogun!"

Brad Blood:  "The crowd is chanting for Shogun!  And it looks like it's giving Shogun the extra push he needs!  Shogun gives it one last push...  HE MAKES IT!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref quickly separates Thaddeus Rex from Shogun.  Snap suplex from T-Rex sends Shogun to the canvas.  T-Rex picks up The Reaper...  Irish whip sends him to the ropes...  Big clothesline!  Shogun gets knocked down!  T-Rex is now taunting the crowd garnering a plethora of boos.  T-Rex picks Shogun up...  Irish whip sends him to the corner!  T-Rex charges in...  SHOGUN SOMEHOW LEAPS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT AND T-REX HITS THE TURNBUCKLES SHOULDERS FIRST!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  This could be Shogun's chance to turn things around but with the beating he took, he may not be able to capitalize!  Heck Shogun is having trouble getting back up to his feet at this point!"

Jim Jackson:  "With the crowd behind him, The Reaper rises and slowly makes his way to Thaddeus Rex...  He pulls T-Rex from the corner and starts throwing large rights!  The crowd is cheering loudly!  Big rights continue to connect sending T-Rex reeling!  Shogun going for a big windmill punch...  BLOCKED BY T-REX!  T-Rex grabs Shogun and quickly reverses position!  Big uppercut by T-Rex sends Shogun to the ropes!  Shogun staggers back after being hit with a strike instead of falling down he braces himself with the middle rope and leans back almost out of the ring before springing himself back into the ring where he swings his arm out lariat style, hitting Thaddeus Rex in the throat!  DECAPITATION NATION!  THE CROWD EXPLODES!"

Crowd: "SHOGUN!  SHOGUN!  SHOGUN!"

Brad Blood:  "This could be Shogun's only chance to gain back that title!  He quickly hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex kicks out at two!  Shogun needs to dig deeper!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun drags Thaddeus Rex back to his feet...  He's going for a suplex...  Blocked by T-Rex!   Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity!  Shogun crumples to the canvas after getting hit with T-Rex's signature attack!  This does not look good for the challenger!  T-Rex hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun somehow still manages to kick out!  The crowd is fervently chanting for their hero!"

Crowd: "SHOGUN!  SHOGUN!  SHOGUN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex grabs Shogun and drags him back up to his feet...  Pump-handle slam!  Shogun is somehow still feeding off the energy of the crowd...  He somehow pulls himself up...  Russian leg sweep by T-Rex!  Shogun defying all odds still slowly rises to his feet...  Double axe handle by T-Rex knocks Shogun back but this time Shogun stays on his feet!  T-Rex with a big haymaker!  Shogun reels backwards but again still stands!  T-Rex with a discus clothesline...  Shogun blocks it, grabs T-Rex by the head and lifts him up...  BRAINBUSTER~!  T-Rex is down!  T-Rex is down!  The crowd is on their feet!"

Brad Blood:  "Shogun staggers unto the ropes, it looks like doing that brainbuster took a lot out of him.  With all the blood he lost, it's a miracle he's still standing...  Shogun needs to capitalize now!  He staggers towards T-Rex..."

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun stands over Thaddeus Rex who is lying on the mat face up and grasps his leg, Shogun then does a spinning toe hold and grasps the other leg, crossing him into a four locking in the One way trip to Arthritis!  SHOGUN LOCKS IN HIS SIGNATURE SUBMISSION HOLD!  T-REX SCREAMS IN PAIN!  Can Shogun hold on?!  Can he make T-Rex tap?  T-Rex slowly tries and inch towards the ropes!  Shogun is cranking for all he's worth...  T-Rex with a final lunge gets the rope break!  Shogun is forced to let go!"

Brad Blood:  "That took a lot out of Shogun, he's just lying there on the canvas!  T-Rex is slowly rising to his feet.  He's definitely limping...  Looks like Shogun really put everything he had in that submission, the question is if Shogun has anything left in his tank."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex limps towards Shogun...  He grabs The Reaper and pulls him up...  T-Rex with a knee to the gut before sending Shogun to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Back body drop sends Shogun crashing to the canvas.  Looks like T-Rex is waiting for Shogun to get up...  He may be going for his finisher Rampage...  Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun somehow senses this and leaps or should I say stumbles out of the way!  Shogun has honed instinct and ring awareness, that is what made him a champion and is what kept him alive at this point."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex makes his way to Shogun...  He lands a few hard stomps on Shogun's chest.  T-Rex picks Shogun up...  A body slam!  He picks Shogun up again...  Another body slam!  T-Rex picks Shogun up a third time...  Body slam again!  Simple but it does the trick without expending much energy.  T-Rex screams out loud...  Looks like he wants to end this...  He waits for Shogun to get up...  Looks like another Rampage attempt...  "

Brad Blood:  "Shogun slowly rises to his feet...  T-Rex is stomping on the canvas...  The crowd is holding their breath..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and... Shogun sensing danger slips out from the ring!  The crowd breathes a collective sigh of relief!  T-Rex exits the ring and attacks Shogun from behind with a forearm!  Irish whip sends Shogun slamming into the ring post!  The ref is telling T-Rex to bring the action back to the ring!  T-Rex throws Shogun to the ring apron and shoves him back in.  T-Rex follows Shogun back inside...  T-Rex drags The Reaper back up to his feet...  Big uppercut from out of nowhere staggers T-Rex!  Shogun lunges forward and grabs T-Rex...   Shogun lifts Thaddeus up into into the air in a half nelson...  OLD FAITHFUL, NO!!!  Shogun cannot hold on and T-Rex slips free!  Big lariat takes Shogun down!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like the damage has finally taken it's toll!  Shogun wasn't able to execute his finisher!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex starts beating at his own chest and roaring out loud...  He's waving for Shogun to get back up to his feet...  Shogun is barely moving...  He's trying to get up back to his feet..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun managed to avoid T-Rex's finisher Rampage twice...  Can he avoid it a third time?"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him/her to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage!  Shogun is not moving at all!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex hits Rampage!  IT...  IS...  OVER!  T-Rex hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and STILL THE ROC WORLD CHAMPION, T-REX...  THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex retains the title after ambushing Shogun before the match!  The crowd looks on in silence at their fallen hero...  Wait what is T-Rex doing?  T-Rex just grabbed a chair and threw it into the ring!  HE'S GONNA FINISH OFF SHOGUN!"

Crowd: "THWACK!  THWACK!  THWACK!"

Brad Blood:  "He just hit Shogun on the head three times with that steel chair!  Wait now he's putting Shogun's leg in-between the steel chair...  He's gonna break Shogun's leg!  WAIT!!!  IT'S RAY KAMAURA!  RAY HAS JUST ENTERED THE RING AND TAKES T-REX DOWN WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLINE!  The crowd goes wild!  Ray tries to grab T-Rex but T-Rex has rolled out of the ring and made his retreat!  Ray crouches over Shogun checking on him as EMTs rush to the ring!  Looks like T-Rex has just found himself a new rival..."

Jim Jackson:  "I've said this before again and again but WHAT A NIGHT!  Tonight Johnny Fortune walks home with the RoC Lightweight title around his waist.  This time he doesn't have to share the title, the question is if El Loco will want that title back soon.  Then we had Oriental Spices retaining their titles in a way that left a sour taste in the mouth of everyone watching tonight...  BUT to cap things off, Thaddeus Rex brutally assaults Shogun before the match started and gets the win because of it retaining the title.  We still don't know what the state Shogun is in after the match but it doesn't look good."

Brad Blood:  "Well Ray came in for the save before more damage could be made and I'm sure that T-Rex will be looking to eliminate him next.  Ray better watch his back."

Jim Jackson:  "Yes, that is true.  With Shogun's fate unknown, Ray Kamaura may be the only one who can stand up to Thaddeus Rex at this point...  What will happen next?  Well tune in again in two weeks to find out.  Until next time...  Good fight and good night!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top