Chaos Supreme 06/14/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Supreme 06/14/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:28 am

VS

Brad Blood: "Hello, I'm Brad Blood and welcome to How to Catch a Predator."

Jim Jackson: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Brad Blood: "Well, We have TK Kenta going up against Entropy. If that's not trying to catch a predator then I don't know what it is."

Jim Jackson: "A game of cat and mouse i'd say. Let's send it over to Alice for the introductions of the competitors."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Hailing from Australia, now residing in Japan, weighing in at 215 pounds pounds, TK KENTA!"

"Lower the Boom" by Fifth Floor, booms throughout the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet anticipating to see TK Kenta run out onto the stage running into a wall of cheers. TK Kenta walks down the ramp and walks around the ring tagging a couple of the fans hand before jumping up onto the apron. Hoping onto the turnbuckle spitting out some water from his mouth before jumping down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, being accompanied to the ring by Marcus Troy, Hailing from The Amazon Jungle, weighing in at 390 pounds, ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Kenta runs in and starts swinging at Entropy. That doesn't last long as he is headbutted by the monster from the amazon. Snap suplex quickly follows and Entropy hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "...One!...Two!..."

Brad Blood: "That was a close call. Entropy just picks up Kenta with one hand and throws him against the ropes. He swings him around attempting to go for the maelstrom but Kenta counters it into an arm drag. Entropy is on the mat, a very rare sight to see since his debut."

Jim Jackson: "Top rope elbow drop from TK but it wasn't even a one count. He gets to his knees, Spin kick to the mask of Entropy knocks him groggy. Kenta springs off the ropes and goes for a hurrincarana. Entropy catches him in mid air, ONE! TWO! THREE POWERBOMBS! CHAOS THEOREM!!"

Jack B. Quick: "...One!...Two!...Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, ENTROPY!"

Brad Blood: "TK Pancake! He got his own momentum used against himself. That's not something you expect to hear when facing someone the size of Entropy but it happened. And there is a lesson to be learned here. Never use a hurrincarana against an opponent who's finishing maneuver is a powerbomb."

Jim Jackson: "But always remember the famous saying. The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome folks to another great show!  Joining me tonight here at ringside is my partner the ever incorrigible Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood: "Thanks for the intro Jimbo, though what does incorrigible mean?  I told you never to use big words!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh don't mind it Brad, it's a compliment!"

Brad Blood: "Oh, it is?  Well thanks for the compliment then Jimbo!  Anyway I'm sure that even though the fans want to hear more great words to compliment me, we must do our duty and get on with the show...  So...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring.  He grabs a mic and leaps up to the ring apron to the cheers from the crowd.  He enters the ring and waits for the crowd to settle down before he begins his announcement.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening, first of all I would like to congratulate Johnny Fortune for besting out seventeen other wrestlers to once again become the number one contender for the RoC World Title.  Hopefully this time his quest for the gold will be met with more success, it would be a shame if your efforts this time end up like what it did the last time you faced Ray Kamaura."  

The crowd cheer loudly at the mention of Ray Kamaura's name.  Again Morrison waits for the crowd to settle down.

Lee Morrison:  "Now on to the matter of why I am out here tonight...  As you are all aware, Desiré won the RoC Women's Title in an elimination chamber match which frankly blew the show out of the water proving we have one helluva talented women's division.  So tonight, I am announcing the first round of a new grand prix for the number one contender for the women's title, that's right!  Tonight, by random selection we shall have Christy Chase going against Samantha King and Nao Fook Mi going against Nao Fook Yu!  The winners of their respective matches shall face each other next week wherein the victor shall get a shot at the RoC Women's title!"  

The crowd again erupt in cheers and excited murmurs.  The general manager signals for the crowd to settle down, it is clear he still has one more announcement in his mind.

Lee Morrison:  "And on to the last item that I want to address for the evening.  If you all notice, two weeks ago, Alexander Melchiott made a sudden return to Ring of Chaos."  

The crowd boo loudly at the mention of Melchiott's name.

Lee Morrison:  "Not only did he make his sudden return after walking out on us, he had the balls to interfere in the gauntlet.  Now since Mr. Melchiott look like he wants to be back here in RoC, then tonight let's give him a little challenge.  Tonight, Alexander Melchiott shall be facing Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah in a three-way elimination match!  If Mr. Melchiott manages to win...  Then he can have his space in the roster back.  If not, well...  We'll discuss the consequences of his actions then...  Now to Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah...  Whichever one of you manages to pin or submit Alexander Melchiott, you shall receive a very special prize from me."  

Morrison drops the mic and exits the ring as his music begins to play again.

2 days prior to the show, Samantha king received a call about her mentally disabled brother running amok at the local ball pit for children. As her and Callahan enter the premises, they know what horror awaits them.

Samantha King: "Ok, where is the bastard at?"

Employee: "Miss, would you mind the language, there are children present. But he's over there in the ball pit."

Samantha King: "How did he even get in here?"

Employee: "We saw him entering with a group so we assumed they were all together. Never expected something like this to happen. Everyone who goes into the pit doesn't come back out."

Samantha King: "Yeah, sounds about right."

As they walk towards his location, they notice an angry middle aged man walk to the pit.

Man: "Hey! You made my kid cry, get out here so i can kick your ass!"

Without warning, Allister springs up and drags the man into the ball pit. Moments later, the man comes out completely battered and bruised. The man does not appear to be conscious.

Samantha King: "Why does this always happen? Your turn to get him."

Shadow Callahan: "No i got him out the last time."

Samantha King: "The last time was when he managed to get in the penguin habitat at the zoo and fight them. I shot him with a tranquilizer dart."

Shadow Callahan: "Yeah but what about the time he managed to end up in Tanzania and i had to go get him? That counts as 3."

Samantha King: "How did that happen?"

Shadow Callahan: "I don't know. He said he was going to the bathroom and must have got lost."

Samantha King: "How does someone get that lost?"

Shadow Callahan: "No one knows."

Samantha King: "Rock, paper, scissors?"

Shadow Callahan: "Deal."

The results of the game ended with Sam using paper and Shad using rock.

Shadow Callahan: "Damn it"

Samantha King: "Don't let him bite you."

Shadow Callahan: "Why do we even stay with him?"

Samantha King: "That's the mysteries of life."

Shadow Callahan: "Sigh..."

He dives into the pool to retrieve the weirdo, struggling is heard as the balls move frantically. After about a minute, the movement stops and Allister is thrown from the pool with his arms handcuffed behind his back. Shadow appears shortly after.

Allister King: "I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next!"

Samantha King: "Shut up!"

She kicks him in the head knocking him unconscious. They hogtie him and drag him out as the camera fades out.

The scene opens backstage with Julie Rodriguez standing beside Christy Chase.  A signal off-screen from the cameraman alerts the beautiful backstage interviewer that they are on-air to which Julie Rodriguez commences the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone, we are here backstage with Christy Chase with a few words for her opponent tonight Samantha King, the mic is yours Christy!"

Christy Chase takes the mic and begins to speak.

Christy Chase:  " Thank you Julie.  I hope you are listeninh Samantha...  I have no beef with you, as you know I consider you a friend, I respect you and hold you in high regard.  But our matc tonight...  Our match tonight is the road towards my vengeance against Desiré.  So tonight, I shall have to defeat you which I will, so no hard feelings Samantha, you will be collateral damage in my quest against Desiré."

Christy Chase returns the mic to Julie and walks off.

Julie Rodriguez:  "There you have it folks, harsh words from Christy Chase, hopefully their friendship will survive tonight."

The interview ends and the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Supreme 06/14/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 am

Alexander Melchiott can be seen walking down the hall towards the camera with a cell phone in hand.  After stopping to listen to the person on the other line for a moment, Melchiott begins to speak.

Alexander Melchiott: "I get that you choleric malefactor!  Now listen to me!  You and I both have common problems and common enemies.  If you can try and contain your emotions for once, things should fall in order.  Now, I have to go.  There's another piece to this puzzle that I need to place."

Alexander abruptly hangs up on whoever he was talking to before walking down the hall and stopping at the door of the Sideshow Superstars.  Without knocking, Melchiott opens the door and enters the room.  The Morbidly Obese Man, enjoying a sandwich, looks up expecting to see one of his friends.  Upon realizing who it is that he's looking at, the big man quickly gets to his feet.

Alexander Melchiott: "Hey, slow down there killer!  I just wanted to come by and greet my former tag team partner.  You know, we used to rule a federation that a certain... Marcus Troy was running?  Ring a bell?  Well, anyway, I just wanted to come by and check on my former partner.  And hey, just for you, I'll try and take it easy on Bakla tonight."

Alexander smiles and winks at The Morbidly Obese Man before walking towards the door.  After reaching the door, Melchiott stops and turns to face TMOM.

Alexander Melchiott: "Oh, and just one more thing my dear fellow.  I couldn't help but note that you are ambling on a very fine little twine.  If I were you, I'd formulate my back-up stratagem for the potentially fatal ending to your schemes."

With that being said, Melchiott again turns to leave-

The door suddenly swings open and the transsexual superstar Boy Bakla enters the room and spots Alexander Melchiott.  Feigning surprise, Bakla struts towards her opponent later this evening stopping right in front of him, her face a few inches away from his.

Boy Bakla:  "My my... Look at what the pussy dragged in..."

Bakla continues to stare at Melchiott...

Boy Bakla:  "Are you perhaps lost Alexander?  Don't tell me you lost your sense of direction just as you've lost your common sense coming into our locker room..."

The Morbidly Obese Man tries to talk but Bakla waves a finger and shushes him.

Boy Bakla:  "Do you have any legit business here dearie?  I highly doubt you are here for a friendly visit.  I would usually offer visitors a drink but my hospitality is reserved only for individuals of more reputable standings...  Knowing you, you probably have something up your sleeves, you ARE as sneaky as they come.  So why don't you just tarry along and leave while you can still use those legs of yours.  If you have something to say, say it to me in the ring later as I beat your cute little ass with my sass."

The staredown continues as TMOM silently watches from the sidelines.

The staredown continues for a moment before Alexander gives Bakla a reassuring smile.

Alexander Melchiott: "I was simply paying respect to an old friend and making sure that he wasn't living out of a cardboard box again due to his stablemates."

Still smiling, Alexander casts a side-long look towards TMOM before returning his gaze to Bakla.

Alexander Melchiott: "And to put your little group on notice: your surreptitious affairs have not gone unnoticed.  So if I were you Bakla, I'd worry a little more on trying not to be burned by the oncoming pyre.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I simply seem to lack the time for anymore of your paltry attempts at intimidation."

Alexander steps aside and walks past the transsexual superstar before walking out the door and leaving the locker room.

VS

Jim Jackson: "We begin our tournament to determine the number one contender for the women's championship with the first match up between the perky one, Christy Chase battling the Irish beauty, Samantha King!"

Brad Blood: "Both came close to becoming the first champion but lost out to Desire and her devilish ways. Even if they somehow manage to win this thing, won't the same thing happen?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Round 1 in the RoC Women's Championship #1 Contender Tournament. Introducing first, Hailing from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 150 pounds, CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, Hailing from The Emerald Isle, weighing in at 135 pounds, The Morrigan, SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's The Other Side begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "Let the boobies bounce! King starts off the match with a kick to the side of the leg followed by a standing leg lariat. She waits for Chase to get to her feet connecting with a spinning back heel kick. She runs to the ropes and plants her feet firmly into the boobs of Chase sending her flying into the turnbuckle."

Jim Jackson: "The Morrigan is fired up now, She charges at full speed towards the corner but Christy runs in and intercepts the attack with a sling blade. Springboard moonsault to the grounded King. Hook of the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "...One!...Two!..."

Brad Blood: "Christy is setting up for something big. She tries to pick Samantha up for a piledriver or piledriver but Sam is attempting to fight back. She counters it will the alabama slama. Taking the moment to catch her breath as she waits for Chase to get back to her feet. Sam bounces of the second turnbuckle and connects with a Springboard tornado DDT. She goes for the pin."

Jack B. Nimble: "...One!...Two!..."

Jim Jackson: "The match was nearly over with the move right there. King goes for the back suplex but Chase manages to land on her feet. She goes for a roundhouse kick to the head but Sam ducks. Christy spins around due to the force behind that kick and walks right into a leaping reverse STO King calls the Siren's Call! Hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "...One!...Two!...Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Morrigan...SAMANTHA KING!"

Brad Blood: "A lot of flying around and jiggly action in that match but in the end, it was King who managed to walk away with the win and advance to the next round."

Jim Jackson: "Keep both hands on the desk Brad. Anyway Samantha will face the winner of the Fook Mi Fook Yu match that takes place later tonight. A heated contest that will be to say the least."

Clerk-of-Court:  "The jury finds the defendant..."

Thaddeus Rex clinches his fists, his mind racing, unsure of what he will do if he is found guilty of a crime he did not commit...  The milliseconds moved slowly as he watches the lips of the clerk-of-court move seemingly in slow-motion.

Clerk-of-Court:  "Not guilty."

Thaddeus Rex closes his eyes and breathes out a sigh of relief, as his lawyer fist pumps and the prosecution grumble under their breath.  He looks at his lawyer and can't help but return the grin he sees on his face.  The judge nods and pounds his gavel.

Judge Ernest Reinhold: "The jury is thanked and excused. Court is adjourned."

The cuffs around T-Rex's wrists are opened as his lawyer puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Atty. Saul Goodman:  "Well Mr. Rex, it seems that you are now a free man, congratulations."

Thaddeus Rex: "Thank you Mr. Goodman, you delivered on your promise and I shall be eternally grateful for your service."

Atty. Saul Goodman:  "Though there is still the wrongful termination of your contract by your employer Mr. Morrison.  We have a pretty strong case and I would advise you to pursue it.  My sources told me Morrison just settled on another case recently, if we go after him now I'm sure we can still..."

Thaddeus Rex holds his hand up stopping his lawyer from finishing.

Thaddeus Rex: "No Mr. Goodman, this thing with Morrison...  I would prefer to handle it myself..."

Atty. Saul Goodman:  "Say no more, the less I know the better.  But if you should need my services again, you know where to find me."

The lawyer offers his hand to Thaddeus Rex who accepts it.  After shaking hands, the Saul Goodman walks out of the courtroom as T-Rex looks out the windows...

Thaddeus Rex: "Time to pay the piper Morrison, you fucked with the wrong brother this time..."

The screen slowly fades.

The scene opens in the Oriental Spices locker room.  Nao Fook Mi stands across her sister, tension is definitely in the air.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Tonight we are pitted against each other, this time for a chance on the prize that eluded us on the elimination chamber match.  Honestly, this will be a tough match for me sis, I can say that I won't hold back but...  But inside I know I will because you are my one and only sister, my blood, my family...  I know..."

Fook Mi doesn't get to finish as her sister cuts her off.

Nao Fook Yu: "That's because you are weak sister, you do not have what it takes to do what is necessary to win.  That is why we lost the tag team titles...  Me?  Well I have no qualms into giving everything I have to win tonight.  So be prepared to take a beating.  I'll show you what a champion needs to have in order to make it here in RoC.  And maybe I'll beat some sense into you while I'm at it."

Fook Yu walks past her sister and out the door as Fook Mi's jaw hangs agape as the scene fades to black.

"Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden hits the speakers as the lights dim and a spotlight beams down on a man in a suit carrying a large bouquet of flowers. His sunglasses flash in the light as he walks down the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face. An earpiece can be seen on his ear and he seems to be talking into a small microphone before he enters the ring where he presses a button to end whatever call he was taking. Once in the center of the ring the man takes a microphone and begins to speak, the music dying down.

???: "First off I'll introduce myself. My name is Dean Sweenson, I'm the man everyone has been waiting for, but just doesn't know it yet. You see, I'm a representative of champions, the man behind the men who drive all of you people wild with envy! I'm the guy that gets people like Mike Tyson a title fight, because we all know a guy like him couldn't negotiate himself out of a paper bag am I right?"

Sweenson laughs uproariously before shaking his head and continuing.

Dean Sweenson: "Now I noticed that this federation seemed to have a bit of an issue with negotiation, there's bad asses crawling out from under the damn fridge, but none of them seem to speak any language other than kill. That's where a man like me comes in, I'm here to get talented men the title shots they deserve, I put the screws to people like Lee Morrison. Guys who think they can get away with holding down the rightful champions of this federation. Men like the Full Time Killers!"

The crowd begins to loudly boo and jeer at the mention of the FTK, garnering another round of laughing from Sweenson.

Dean Sweenson: "Now, now! I know you imbeciles couldn't see real talent if it came up and slapped your faces! This is why people like me exist. I cut a hole in the glass ceiling holding my boys down! I watched for months as Crusade and Colton Charles Cai Cobb were held down, even when they joined forces and wiped their boots off on the faces of the pathetic opponents sent their way, Lee Morrison continues to ignore them. Well now that's not going to happen, the next time you see the Full Time Killers wrestle, it's going to be for the titles mark my words!"

Dean Sweenson: "Of course, before that we have to take care of some masked idiots, you all might have been wondering why I brought these flowers out with me! These are for whatever family comes forward to claim the bodies of the Rollercoaster of Love when my clients get finished with them. They'll make a nice decoration for their graves."

With that, Dean Sweenson begins to laugh again, tossing the bouquet over his shoulder onto the ring and dropping the mic, exiting the ring, and leaving the arena.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 am

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Well coming up we have a match between two sisters...  Sisters who seemed to have a close bond or so we thought...  It seems that rumors backstage say that cracks are starting to appear on this relationship."

Brad Blood:  "Well nothing is more interesting than a catfight between two sisters.  I can't wait for this match to begin."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match for one fall and is part of the RoC Women Championship Number One Contender Grand Prix.  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China...  NAO FOOK MI!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu both start circling each other...  Both wrestlers work so well together and tonight they'll be working against each other.  They lock arms!  It's a test of strength...  Fook Mi gets the upper hand and manages to get Fook Yu in a headlock!  Fook Yu tries to push free...  She makes it but Fook Mi spins behind her and locks on her waist...  Fook Yu with a back elbow but Fook Mi is already on the move...  She trips her sister and quickly hits and standing moonsault!  Fook Mi hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu kicks out!  These two know each other pretty well, but Fook Mi has more experience inside the ring.  The question is if Fook Mi has the killer instinct to pin her sister."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu rolls away before he sister can get a hold on her...  Spinning side kick by Fook Yu...  Nao Fook Mi dodges!  Fook Mi on the ropes...  Springboard spinning elbow...  Fook Yu sidesteps and connects with a flying knee!  Fook Mi is down!  Fook Yu on the ropes springboard legdrop!  Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi kicks out!  Fook Yu just returned the favor from earlier.  Fook Yu is the meaner of the two, let's see if she can capitalize on her sister's softer nature."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu starts throwing some hard punches sending her sister to the ropes.  Enzuigiri by Fook Yu connects, Fook Mi is reeling.  Fook Yu with a snap suplex sends Fook Mi to the canvas!  Fook Yu goes up to the top turnbuckle...  Flying elbow right unto the chest!  Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Fook Yu is not holding anything back.  That has got to hurt...  Will it be enough for the three count?"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi kicks out at two!  Nao Fook Yu picks Fook Mi up...  Body slam!  Fook Mi tries to roll away but Fook Yu grabs her legs...  Catapult right into the corner!  Fook Mi hits the top turnbuckle head first!  Fook Yu catches her sister and lifts her up on her shoulders...  Fallaway slam!  Fook Yu again for the cover..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  " "

Jim Jackson:  " "

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi manages to get a shoulder up at two!  Fook Yu is really not giving her sister any time to recover.  She's just pouring it on...  I feel that there is some sort of unresolved emotions that Fook Yu has kept locked in and the dam just burst tonight."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu sends her sister to the turnbuckles with an Irish whip...  Running knee connects!  Fook Yu starts throwing hard chops at her sister...  Nao Fook Mi starts to slump down...  Fook Yu prepares for a running boot...  FOOK MI DODGES AT THE LAST MINUTE AND FOOK YU HITS THE TURNBUCKLES HARD!  Fook Mi off the ropes...  Springboard spinning backfist connects!  Fook Yu falls backwards with her leg trapped on the corner..."

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh, looks like it's payback time from Fook Mi...  She gets some distance...  I see some hesitation there...  Wait...  There she goes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Dropkick right into the face!  Nao Fook Yu's legs untangle from the turnbuckles from the impact!  Nao Fook Mi grabs her sister's leg...  Figure four leglock!  She has the submission locked in!"

Brad Blood:  "We can see the pain in Fook Yu's face...  She tries to reach for the ropes...  She's a few inches short...  Fook Mi applies more pressure...  Fook Yu's face contorts in pain but she makes one final lunge for the ropes...  She makes it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi releases her hold...  She pulls her sister back to the middle of the ring...  This time she's going for a Boston crab...  She tries to flip her sister over...  Nao Fook Yu tries to get free...  She makes it!  Fook Yu rolls away to the ropes but here comes Fook Mi with a clothesline...  FOOK YU GOES OVER AND LANDS OUTSIDE!  Fook Mi sees her sister outside...  She distances herself from the ropes and makes a mad dash...  SHE LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE...  CORKSCREW SENTON CONNECTS!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "And looks like Fook Mi finally realizes that she needs to harden her heart in this match...  Fook Mi throws her sister back into the ring...  She leaps to the apron..."

Jim Jackson:  "Slingshot corkscrew legdrop from the apron!  Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts her on a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery.  This could be it!  Fook Mi for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu kicks out at the last millisecond!  Fook Mi releases a heavy sigh...  Looks like she really hoped she could have already ended the match."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi slips behind her opponent and locks her forearms over her opponent's neck and nape choking her opponent to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!  The ref raises Nao Fook Yu's arm...  It goes down!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee raises Fook Yu's arm a second time...  Again it falls!  Fook Mi may have this one in the bag!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref raises Nao Fook Yu's arm a third time...  Wait!  Fook Yu somehow gets a second wind!  Her arm stays afloat!  Nao Fook Yu tries to apply more pressure cutting off her sister's air supply...  FOOK YU COUNTERS WITH A JAWBREAKER!  Fook Yu is free!  Nao Fook Mi regains her senses she rushes towards her sister...  SUPERKICK BY FOOK YU AND FOOK MI JUST SMASHES INTO HER BOOT!  "

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi is down!  Fook Yu is still trying to catch her breath...  Looks like Fook Yu is heading for the turnbuckles!  Fook Mi is starting to stir..."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping off and spearing her opponent from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery.  She's not done!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the second turnbuckle then to the top turnbuckle before leaping off towards her opponent driving both her knees into her opponent's head smashing it to the ground while admonishing her middle finger executing a shocking Fook You!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and advancing to the next round of the RoC Women Championship Grand Prix...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu beats her own sister!  Nao Fook Mi is just regaining her senses...  She realizes she lost...  Fook Mi slowly gets up...  She walks over to her sister...  Both sisters are staring at each other face to face...  Fook Mi offers her hand..."

Crowd:  "HUG IT OUT!  HUG IT OUT!  HUG IT OUT!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu slaps the hand away and hugs her sister!  The crowd goes wild!  Looks like Fook Yu has let her pent up rage against her sister out in this match and everything is A-okay again for the Oriental Spices!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena.  After a few moments, Alexander Melchiott steps out onto the ramp wearing his signature sunglasses and vest -- but underneath this, he wears an Oriental Spices tee-shirt.  Melchiott smirks as he looks out over the crowd, listening to them boo him and his return.  Melchiott adjusts his vest before walking down to the ring with a deliberate pace, making it known that as far as he's concerned this is HIS arena.  As Melchiott reaches the ring, he takes a microphone off of a ring-hand before climbing into the ring.  Backing to a corner, Melchiott jumps back and lands on the top turnbuckle before lounging out across the ropes.

Alexander Melchiott: "I'm back, baby!"

Alexander smiles as the fans shower him with boos.  After giving them their moment, Melchiott readjusts, now sitting on the turnbuckle as he speaks.

Alexander Melchiott: "Yeah, that was the reaction that I was looking for.  You see, when you walk out of a company, you tend to make even more enemies than you do when you stab your best friend in the back.  But trust me, the show has just begun.  When you last saw me, I dropped my best friend on his head... oh?  How many times?  Three times?  Four times?  I left Andrew Hunter a bloody, broken mess in the center of this very ring before walking out of this place.  And if I can do that to my best friend -- on a whim -- than just imagine what I can do to the rest of that locker room."

As the mention of his former deeds spur the crowd into another booing frenzy, Melchiott once again pauses to simply smile.

Alexander Melchiott: "You can boo all you want, the fact remains that I am here to stay, one way or another."

Saying that, Melchiott hops off of the turnbuckle and walks towards the center of the ring.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now Mr. Morrison!  It seems that you've taken umbrage with my return; which is a bit perplexing, since one would think that you'd be excited to have a REAL wrestler back here in Ring of Chaos.  Your current World Champion is the man who lost to Shogun.  Your current World Champion is the man who couldn't get the job done against Thaddeus Rex.  Your current World Champion is a man who was barely able to defeat the Lightweight Champion -- a man HALF his size.  Not only that, but you are paying people like Xavier Blood, Joe Jobber, and Bob Bobbie to wrestle here and yet you're unhappy that I'm back?  Me?  Someone with some actual creditability to his name?"

Completely ignoring the crowd, Melchiott stares directly towards the back as if he were facing Lee Morrison.

Alexander Melchiott: "Need I remind you, Mr. Morrison, of who I am?  I am Alexander Melchiott.  I've won titles throughout the globe, including your precious little Tag Team Championships.  I've defeated everyone and anyone who's gotten in my way, and yet, you want me to earn my spot?  Let me say that again: you want ME -- Alexander Melchiott -- to EARN my spot?  Are you daft?  Have you forgotten how to run a company in the short-span of time I was gone?  I mean, I didn't want to say anything, but by the looks of this place the answer to that is a resounding "yes".  Did you blink during your gauntlet at the last show and miss Alexander Melchiott being the ever-loving shit out of half of your roster?  How many "contenders" did I eliminate again?  Six, but it may as well have been eight since I also took out that disgusting disgrace of a man and your celebrated Nao Fook Mi."

Melchiott, so bitter, suddenly warms up.  He holds a hand to his heart as he speaks.

Alexander Melchiott: "But I get it, Morrison.  You're scorned.  You're upset that I left you high and dry and now you want revenge like the petty little man that you are."

Again showered with boos, Melchiott smiles and holds up a finger.

Alexander Melchiott: "And not only are you petty -- but you're a liar.  That's right, a liar!  You told all of these people that I was going to have a challenge tonight when I was forced to face Bakla and that other guy -- but let's be reasonable here -- calling them a challenge is quite the stretch."

Alexander gives another sly smile as he fires off more insults.

Alexander Melchiott: "And then there was that Women's Elimination Chamber thingie!  What a match, am I right!  It was so good, that nobody gives a damn that it happened!  A nobody with a title is still a nobody!"

The crowd continues to shower Melchiott with boos as he runs down, well, pretty much the entire roster at this point.

Alexander Melchiott: "And don't even get me started on your latest announcement!  A grand prix to determine the number one contender to the Women's Championship!  I'm just so excited, that I... I need a moment to collect myself."

Melchiott rests against the ropes as he pretends to be blown away by Lee Morrison's recent matchmaking decisions.  Suddenly looking very excited, Melchiott turns towards the crowd.

Alexander Melchiott: "And do you know what the best part is?  My FAVORITE FEMALES, The Oriental Spices, are in the tournament!  Not only are they in it, but they are facing one another!  It's going to be awesome!  I really hope that one of them can manage to defeat Desiré and actually make something out of their career!  Look, I'm even - I'm even wearing their tee-shirt!  Isn't that great?"

Melchiott points at the tee-shirt he's wearing as he smiles the fakest a Human's ever had to the fans.  After a few moments, the smile slowly twists into a sneer as Melchiott tosses off his vest and sunglasses before pulling the shirt off and throwing it out of the ring.  Melchiott spits on the shirt before bring the microphone back to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "Nao Fook Yu, you stupid little ----!  If you or your sister ever want to "settle" our differences, I'll be happy to crown both of your pretty little heads with steel!"

With the real Melchiott finally here, Alexander turns back towards the ramp.

Alexander Melchiott: "Lee Morrison, you want me to "earn" my way back into this company?  That's fine, I'll do it.  But know this -- I've come back to Ring of Chaos with a purpose, and if I were you, I'd try and stay out of my way because I am a very dangerous enemy to have."

Dropping the microphone, Melchiott rolls out of the ring as his music hits and walks up the entrance way.

Cher's "Believe" starts blaring out of the speakers as bright lights start flashing in shades of pink.  Ring of Chaos' transsexual superstar Boy Bakla leaps out from the entrance tunnel and heads down the ramp blowing kisses to the crowd.  She leaps unto the ring apron and wiggles her butt as she enters through the ropes and into the squared circle as the crowd continues to cheer (or leer).

Boy Bakla:  "Good evening everyone!  As you all know tonight, I shall be facing Alexander Melchiott and Rafik Arfah in a three-way elimination match with a supposed special prize for the winner of the match.  As you all also know, I have been suffering a drought in terms of wins here in Ring of Chaos...  So tonight, I shall finally seed the clouds to end this horrible horrible drought...  It shall rain pink as I pin dear Alexander and Rafik and take the special prize promised to me by our dear dear general manager Lee Morrison."

Bakla scans the crowd for their reaction...

Boy Bakla:  "I see you are all unconvinced...  Well given my record here, I'm not really surprised...  I admit I maybe the underdog but this bitch will do more than bark tonight.  This bitch will bite, gnaw and claw her way to victory...  And I shall do it in fabulous style."

Bakla winks to the crowd and she starts to blow kisses as Cher's "Believe" begin to play again on the loud speakers.  She exits the ring and slowly heads to the back with her head held high.

VS

VS

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are, the match everyone is eager to know the results of...  The match that decides the fate of Alexander Melchiott.  Melchiott now has to beat Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah in order to stay in Ring of Chaos..."

Brad Blood:  "That's what you get for crossing the boss but before all else, the boss has a special announcement to make."

The screen flickers on and Lee Morrison is seen on it, his visage looming over the whole arena.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening ladies and gents, before we begin this match as I said, I shall reward the winner of the tonight.  And how shall I reward the winner?  Well it is simple really, the winner of tonight's contest shall get a chance to fight Johnny Fortune for the RoC Lightweight Title!  But before our dear Alexander Melchiott yaps off, YES THIS OFFER ALSO SHALL EXTEND TO HIM!  But of course if he shall lose tonight, then his contract...  Well let's just say that he will still be signed on to RoC but he shall be joining our custodial staff if he loses."

The laughter of Lee Morrison is heard as the screen fades to black.

Jim Jackson:  "And there it is folks, if Alexander Melchiott loses, he shall become part of the janitorial staff here in RoC, not any more a part of the roster!"

Brad Blood:  "Well I hope he has his rubber gloves ready, he'll have his hands full tonight against Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a three-way elimination match!  Introducing first standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Principality of Monaco, Hotspur...  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 185 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to it's corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel, Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Rafik Arfah walks down the ring as his sick theme song hits, brah. He is tamer than he usually is. He has a mic. As usual. Now he speaks.

Rafik Arfah: "Well, it seems that tonight I am in a triple threat. Why? No real reason. Instead of getting a chance at that fuckboii who tried screwing me, I gotta face a man named Alexander who I don't know since I never watch matches that aren't mine and a pissening disgusting science known as Boii Bakla."

Crowd boos Rafik and his outdated offensive behavior.

Rafik Arfah: "I had enough of trannies like Bruce Jenner. I won't call him his new fake name. HIS NAME IS BRUCE FOR FUCK SAKES. He looks hotter as a girl doe.."

Now the crowd is feeling uncomfortable.

Rafik Arfah: "Now after that I buried my opponents, I wanna get something off the chest."

Crowd Member: "A BOMB?"

Crowd laughs.

Rafik Arfah: "No, cuntbun. I wanna address the ROC GM who looks like Jared Leto. I have been in ROC for a while now and I am obviously the hottest ROC superstar ever because I'm w-h-i..t-e."

"No he's not!" chants begin.

Rafik Arfah: "And I dominated everyone put in front of me. I don't need to name names. I brought ratings and activity to the chatbox. I help this fed. Can't tell me that I don't. Now what do I want? Simple. More cash. How do I get that? A championship. We all know the champs get more dinero! I want a title shot so I can help provide for the five wives I have. But more than that.. I wanna help elevate the fed."

Jim Jackson: "How is HE gonna elevate the fed?"

Rafik Arfah: "I put on classic matches. I have untouchable skills. I am a top notch talent. Putting a strap on me is the best thing to do. I'll explain like this.. give me a title, I defend against all comers, I bring the prestige the title needs. We all win. I will also bring in more Muslim fans. I am HUUUUUUUUUGE in Saudi Arabia and the Levant."

Jim Jackson: "I don't think he gives a damn about the fed. He just wants this for himself and his big ass ego."

Rafik Arfah: "Nothing wrong with that, Jim. Who will I do it for? Fans?"

Rafik changes his tone to a low voice that's different from his usual cocky loud voice.

Rafik Arfah: "No.. I want this. I hadn't held a proper title in ages. I.. I need a title. I am good at holding titles. I-it makes me feel.. alive.. I know this statement might have came too late or wasn't impressive enough.. but take a risk. Give me a shot. I promise I'm worth it."

Rafik takes a deep breath and calms down.

Rafik Arfah: "Not convinced? I'll prove myself. I don't need to. But damn it I will. Opponents? LET'S DO THIS!"

Rafik lets out a battle cry and stares at his opponents.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell, looks like it's Alexander Melchiott and Boy Bakla kicking things off.  These two have fought each other all over the world, it will be interesting to see them go at each other again tonight.  Boy Bakla lunges in first! Melchiott sidesteps and trips Bakla sending her to the canvas!  Melchiott goes for the legs...  Argentine leglock...  No!  Bakla manages to quickly get to the ropes before the submission is locked in.  Melchiott lets go of her legs..."

Brad Blood:  "The homo knows how dangerous Alexander can be...  It will be very cautious when approaching him, that we can be sure of.  Looks like this time Alexander is making the move..."

Jim Jackson:  "Hotspur lunges in...  Boy Bakla manages to sidestep at the last moment...  Bakla has Alexander Melchiott's back...  Side suplex!  Bakla follows up with a leg drop!  Bakla goes high risk...  NO!  Melchiott rolls away just as Bakla leaps from the top turnbuckle!  Bakla hits nothing but canvas!  Melchiott quickly leaps to the ropes...  Springboard moonsault!  He hooks the legs..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "The fruitcake kicks out at two!  Alexander looks like he's going for another submission...  Bakla scampers away!  It tags in Rafik!  Rafik is also a good technical wrestler, whether he is good enough to go against Alexander, we'll find out soon."

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah leaps into the ring, Alexander Melchiott tries to hit him with a superkick...  Melchiott misses!  Arfah has Melchiott's back...  Melchiott spins and now has Arfah's back!  Arfah with a back elbow...  Melchiott ducks and takes Arfah down with a legtrip... Arfah quickly counters and rolls Melchiott up...  No!  Melchiott reverses, now Arfah has both shoulders down...  The ref goes to the canvas but this time Melchiott reverses!  Arfah somehow manages to roll away!"

Brad Blood:  "What a display of technical skill from both wrestlers!  It seems that they may be at par with each other...  Alexander may have met his match."

Jim Jackson:  "Both men lock arms...  Hotspur with a knee to the gut allowing him to get a headlock on Rafik Arfah!  Arfah pushes himself free and takes Alexander Melchiott's back...  Melchiott leaps and flips over Arfah and grabs Arfah from behind...  Arfah with an elbow narrowly misses Melchiott!  Melchiott counters with a Russian legsweep!  Arfah rolls away but Melchiott with a dropkick sends him to the ropes!  Arfah bounces back...  He ducks under Melchiott's clothesline attempt!  Arfah again bounces back on the ropes... Melchiott going for a back body drop...  Arfah counters with a knee to the face!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  That may have loosened a few teeth there...  Looks like Rafik is going for Alexander's legs...  Will he be able to take Alexander down to the canvas?"

Jim Jackson:  "He does!  Double leg takedown!  Rafik Arfah goes for an ankle lock...  Wait!  Alexander Melchiott twists and kicks free!  This time it's Melchiott who goes for the legs...  Figure four leglock!  Melchiott seems to have Arfah where he wants...  No!  Arfah manages to flip both of the over!  Now it's Arfah who has a reversed figure four on Melchiott!"

Brad Blood:  "But Alexander makes it to the ropes and Rafik is forced to let go of the submission hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah goes high risk...  Diving elbow drop!  Arfah goes for the cover but Alexander Melchiott gets a shoulder up before the ref can even count!  Lariat attempt by Arfah...  Melchiott ducks under it!  Springboard dropkick by Melchiott sends Arfah reeling!  Alexander Melchiott traps the arms of Rafik in front of him before lifting Rafik Arfah and slamming him/her into the mat with a bridging German suplex...  Moonlight Delight connects but Arfah has the awareness to roll himself out of the ring and onto the outside!"

Brad Blood:  "Smart move by Rafik...  Now he can take some time to recover from Alexander's assault...  WAIT!  LOOKS LIKE I SPOKE TOO SOON!  HERE COMES MELCHIOTT!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE SECOND ROPE!  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT JUST TOOK OUT RAFIK ARFAH!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik just got cut down by Alexander!  Knowing what's at stake Alexander isn't afraid to sacrifice his body!  Alexander throws Rafik back into the ring!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah is hurting but he struggles to his feet...  Alexander Melchiott jumps onto the turnbuckle before springing back, catching Rafik Arfah's head, and driving him face-first into the mat!  MOONLIGHT CUT!  Melchiott for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik gets a shoulder up at two!  Alexander looks shocked.  He didn't think that Rafik would be able to kick out after that!  Alexander tries to grab Rafik...  Rafik somehow eludes Alexander's arms, he rolls and lunges...  HE GETS A TAG!"

Jim Jackson:  "Slingshot shouder block by Boy Bakla takes Alexander Melchiott down!  Boy Bakla grabs her opponent's hair and pulls it hard executing a horrible Bad Hair Day.  Looks like that gets a warning from the ref!  Bakla starts attacking Melchiott with a series of slaps...  Big right by Bakla!  A knee to the gut...  Stungun!  Melchiott is rocked but falls to the ropes and bounces back...  Right into Bakla's arms!  Double underhook suplex!  Bakla is on a roll!  Bakla for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Alexander gets a shoulder up at two!  Bakla gets up and starts taunting Alexander who is still on the ground...  Bad idea...  That fairy should have capitalized instead of wasting time and giving Alexander a chance to bounce back on his feet!  AND ALEXANDER SHOVES BAKLA JUST AS THE MANTHING TRIED TO DRAG ALEXANDER BACK TO HIS FEET!  BAKLA FALLS BACKWARDS AND KNOCKS INTO THE REFEREE WHO FALLS OVER THE TOP ROPE!  THE REFEREE IS OUT!"

Jim Jackson:  "With the ref out, Rafik Arfah enters the ring!  It's a double team on Hotspur!  Alexander Melchiott is in trouble as both Boy Bakla and Arfah attack him!  Bakla whispers something to Arfah!  Arfah gets Melchiott in a full nelson hold!  Bakla slips out of the ring and grabs a steel chair!  Bakla enters the ring with the chair...  She swings...  MELCHIOTT SLIPS FREE AND BAKLA CLOCKS ARFAH!  ARFAH IS DOWN!  Alexander Melchiott doubles Boy Bakla over with a kick to the gut before hooking both of her arms behind her back.  Alexander lifts Boy Bakla up and into the air before spiking her head-first into the mat!  Moonlight Festival connects!  Melchiott hooks the legs just as the referee is coming to and enters back into the ring..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Boy Bakla has been eliminated."

Brad Blood:  "Bakla is out!  Rafik is down!  Things are looking good for Alexander."

Jim Jackson:  "This could be it!  Rafik Arfah still hasn't recovered from Bakla's accidental chair shot."

Brad Blood:  "That tranny really blew it on that one...  All it had to do was to hit Alexander but what happened?  IT MISSED!  Now Rafik is paying the price for Bakla's screw up!"

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Melchiott crosses the arms of Rafik Arfah before swinging his legs over the crossed arms while falling onto his back.  Forming an "X" shape with his legs, Alexander Melchiott begins pushing against Rafik Arfah's neck while also pulling on his/her arms to maximize the pressure... MOONLIGHT GOODNIGHT IS LOCKED IN!  ARFAH HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE UP!  THE MATCH IS OVER!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik suffered his first loss here in RoC and he has Bakla to thank for that!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission...  Hotspur...  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson:  "And looks like Alexander Melchiott gets to stay on the roster and also gets a title shot!  What a way to make a return here in RoC!"

Brad Blood:  "The boss won't be happy with what happened tonight...  And Rafik...  I bet he's gonna want some retribution too against Bakla..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "A MANAGER?"

The incredulous look etched on the face of The Charismatic Crippler more or less showed his true feelings about the bomb his partner just dropped on him. He paces around the locker room trying to absorb what his partner just said, he finally stops and looks at Crusade, takes a deep sigh before he spoke.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "So you're telling me, that you hired a manager, someone to represent us without my knowledge? What can this guy offer us that we can't do for ourselves?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb looks at the calling card that his partner handed to him earlier.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Dean Sweenson... Even his name sounds disreputable."

C4 sighs as he settles himself down on a bench.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Okay, fine, what's done is done... So where is this Sweenson? I would expect him to at least have to courtesy to introduce himself to me now that he plans to manage us... I've seen men like him before, silver-tongued but forked in the end. He better deliver what you say he promised, I am not patient nor am I forgiving."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb clenches his fists crumpling Sweenson's card as the screen fades.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 am

As Little Wang walks down a long corridor, a hand suddenly reaches out and pulls him into a corner. Before the little wrestler can even react, the man positions himself between Little Wang and escape. That man, is none other than Alexander Melchiott.

Alexander Melchiott: "My apologies for such a forceful intrusion into your day, but I need to speak with you alone; Little Wang."

Little Wang prepares to fight, but Alexander simply steps aside.

Alexander Melchiott: "Either hear me out or go; it's your decision to make."

With nothing to lose, Little Wang warily lets Alexander speak.

Alexander Melchiott: "Good boy."

Alexander smiles as the little wrestler's anger seeps through.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now, Wang, you know how important sensitive information is in the world of professional wrestling, yes? You know even more, how important it can be to maintain balance in a difficult situation. You, my, friend, are walking a fine line between destruction and rejection. There is no happy ending awaiting either you or your friends. While it is true that I am probably the most savvy person in the wrestling business, If I -- who's been out of this company for some time -- know what you and your little group are up to, then do you really think your situation is safe? Your plans are doomed to fail, you and your friends are merely the pawns in a long game, so stop trying to believe that you are more than you are. This isn't a threat, this is a warning: proceed with caution. You are sitting on a very fine little wire, and at each end there is nothing but disappointment pulling you ever closer. You can fight it, but there is no winning."

Having said his peace, Alexander turns away from Little Wang and walks into the hallway before turning back.

Alexander Melchiott: "Although, I do suppose that one could always jump."

With that cryptic advice, Alexander walks away, leaving the little wrestler to wonder what the hell just happened.

&

VS

&

Jim Jackson: "Full-Time Killers versus Roller Coaster of Love... This will be a match to watch, two of RoC's top tag teams going at each others' throat. There certainly is no love lost between these two teams."

Brad Blood: "Well it seems FTK has gotten themselves a manager and rumor has it that C4 was not informed about it. That manager better do some fast talking, if he doesn't convince C4 of his worth..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first with a combined weight of 450 pounds, the team of Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Crusade... FULL-TIME KILLERS!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform. A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke. With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Brad Blood: "Hold it... Where's their NEW manager? Where is this Sweenson guy? If he is representing FTK, why isn't he accompanying FTK out here?"

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 418 pounds, the team of El Loco and Felipe Shido... ROLLER COASTER OF LOVE!"

"Love Rollercoaster" by Ohio Players plays as Felipe Shido comes out and girates his hips, Then El Loco comes up behind him shining gang signs in his face. Felipe Shido looks at him with a disapproving look before shrugging as they walk down to and into the ring. Felipe Shido lies down in the corner in French Girl pose as El Loco sits on the robe and bounces up and down throwing more gang signs and flipping off random people.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! And it's Crusade and Felipe Shido kicking things off! Both men lock arms... Crusade gets the upperhand and quickly applies a hammerlock! Shido tries to reverse it but Crusade quickly counters and Irish whips Shido into the ropes... Dropkick by Crusade sends Shido flying! Crusade charges in as Shido is getting back up... Crusade has Shido's back... Shido breaks free and Irish whips Crusade to the ropes... Crusade bounces back... Sunset flip by Crusade... No! Shido rolls away and bounces on the ropes and counters it with a dropkick to the face! Shido off the ropes again... Springboard moonsault! Shido hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Crusade kicks out! Felipe drags Crusade to their corner... He gets a tag! Looks like Roller Coaster of Love is going for a double team maneuver..."

Jim Jackson: "That they are, Roller Coaster of Love Irish whips Crusade to the ropes... Double flapjack! Crusade hits the canvas hard. Crusade slowly sits back up... Stiff kicks by El Loco! El Loco bounces off the ropes... Dropkick to the back of the head! El Loco lifts Crusade up... Piledriver! Crusade just got planted on his head! El Loco goes to the top turnbuckle... SHOOTING STAR PRESS! El Loco for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Again Crusade gets a shoulder up! Crusade better get a tag, he's not faring well against the speed of Roller Coaster of Love. Those two are just too slippery for Crusade to take a hold and apply submission maneuvers..."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade makes it back to his feet, El Loco throws a combo of punches sending Crusade to the ropes... Crusade catches El Loco's arm and takes him down with an arm drag! Armbar locked in! El Loco reaches for the ropes... Crusade switches over to a STF! El Loco screams in pain and reaches for the ropes... He makes it! Crusade lets go but quickly grabs the leg of El Loco... He pulls El Loco away from the ropes towards their corner... He cranks El Loco's foot... Ankle lock! Crusade nods to his partner... Colton Charles Cai Cobb tags himself in! Crusade has El Loco trapped with the ankle lock... C4 with a double knee drop to El Loco's back! Cobb grabs El Loco... Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically. Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator. Cobb for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "El Loco is in heaps of trouble... He's been grounded and now the powerhouse of FTK has entered the ring. This is the worst possible situation someone wants to be inside the ring against C4."

Jim Jackson: "Tiger suplex by Colton Charles Cai Cobb sends El Loco to the canvas. Big stomp on the chest by C4, El Loco clutches his chest with one hand and tries to crawl to their corner with the other... Cobb stops him with a punt to the head! C4 lifts El Loco up... Powerslam! That shook the ring! Cobb is not done... He lifts El Loco up on his shoulders in a fireman's carry. He walks over to Felipe Shido, taunting him... Fallaway slam by Cobb! He hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood: "El Loco still manages to kick out! But he's barely moving at all. C4 has effectively sealed El Loco's moves... He needs to somehow get a tag... If not..."

Jim Jackson: "The Charismatic Crippler has El Loco up in the air upside down... One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! Delayed vertical suplex! Things are not looking well for El Loco. Colton Charles Cai Cobb now has El Loco in a sleeper hold... Wait! El Loco manages to get to the ropes~! C4 is not letting go!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three! Four! Fi..."

Jim Jackson: "Colton Charles Cai Cobb maximizes the five count before he releases El Loco. Monster lariat by C4 sends El Loco to the canvas. He tags in his partner Crusade... Crusade over the top rope... Slinghsot legdrop right on El Loco's neck! Crusade goes for a triangle choke... El Loco manages to grab the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "Brilliant strategy by FTK, maximizing the five count, doing more damage. El Loco must be pretty light-headed right now from all the lack of air flowing to his brain."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade this time goes for the legs... Texas Cloverleaf hold! El Loco screams in agony! He tries for the ropes again... He's almost there... Just a few more inches... Crusade releases his hold and locks in a camel clutch instead! The pressure is now on El Loco's back! El Loco is fading... If he doesn't get a tag soon... Wait! Felipe Shido enters the ring and hits Crusade with a dropkick saving his partner! The ref starts to send Shido back to the corner... Colton Charles Cai Cobb uses this chance and hits a belly to back suplex sending El Loco into the turnbuckle while the ref's back is turned! Shido sees it and tries to rush back to help his partner but the ref with his back turned away from the center of the ring is oblivious to it and stops Shido from entering. Crusade recovers and starts stomping away at El Loco."

Brad Blood: "Felipe finally realizes that he isn't helping his partner arguing with the ref and begrudgingly heads back to the apron. This is what makes FTK a great tag team, they know how to use situations like these to their advantage. It may be illegal but if you are not caught, then all is fair..."

Jim Jackson: "I'd hardly call it fair Brad. Crusade tags in The Charismatic Crippler. Colton Charles Cai Cobb quickly goes for a hammerlock... El Loco is barely putting up a fight at this point... Hammerlock suplex! The crowd is starting to chant for El Loco, hoping to rouse the masked superstar!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO LOCO! LET'S GO LOCO!"

Brad Blood: "Well it's not working, El Loco is still hanging limp on C4's shoulder... C4 looks like he's gonna slam El Loco to the canvas... But wait! El Loco somehow grabs the top rope and hangs on! El Loco slips free and down on the apron!"

Jim Jackson: "Colton Charles Cai Cobb quickly tries to hit a clothesline but El Loco ducks and counters with a pele kick from the apron! It stuns Cobb! El Loco leaps over the ropes and lands on C4's back which he uses to spring himself to his partner's outstretched hand... WHAT A LEAP! HE MAKES THE TAG! THE CROWD EXPLODES! Here comes Felipe Shido with a dropkick... HE SENDS C4 OVER THE TOP ROPE! C4 lands on the apron... Spinning side kick sends C4 to the outside! Here comes Shido over the top rope... HIS LEGS CATCHES C4'S HEAD AND SENDS HIM FLYING WITH A HURRICANRANA! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like Felipe is not done! Riding on the crowd's energy Felipe leaps back up to the apron then to the top turnbuckle... He has C4 in his sights... CRUSADE SHOVES FELIPE OFF THE TOP ROPE! FELIPE CRASHES OUTSIDE! WAIT HERE COMES EL LOCO..."

Jim Jackson: "EL LOCO JUST SPEARED CRUSADE OFF THE APRON!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "El Loco goes to check on his partner... Here comes Colton Charles Cai Cobb barreling through... Leg trip by El Loco and Cobb is sent into the steel steps! El Loco helps Felipe Shido back to his feet. Shido shakes off the cobwebs and Roller Coaster of Love grabs C4 and throws him into the ring. Shido is up on the apron... He leaps into the ring then back into the ropes... Springboard corkscrew splash! He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "C4 kicks out at two! C4 manages to roll away just as Felipe attempts a springboard moonsault... Felipe lands on his feet and lunges towards C4..."

Jim Jackson: "Big knee by Felipe Shido stuns C4 and makes him double over... Shido is going for the Fame Asser... NO! Colton Charles Cai Cobb dodges it and counters with a discus clothesline! The momentum has shifted back to the Full-Time Killers! DDT by Cobb plants Shido to the canvas! The Charismatic Crippler does what he does best and goes for a crossface! Shido is trapped in the ring... He goes for the ropes! He makes it! Cobb doesn't let go again!"

Brad Blood: "Again maximizing the damage by waiting until the last moment, walking the thin line from being disqualified. Colton drags Felipe back to the center of the ring..."

Jim Jackson: "Colton Charles Cai Cobb lies on his opponent's back at a 90° angle, putting all of his weight on the opponent to prevent him from moving. He then hooks his opponent's arm and pulls it back into his opponent's body executing a Short Fuse! Felipe Shido is in trouble! C4 applies more pressure to the hold... Shido makes it to the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "C4 releases Felipe... But the damage has been done! Felipe needs to get a tag! El Loco has recovered and wants in... Felipe reaches for his partner... C4 drags him back to the middle of the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "C4 is going for his finisher! Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack... NO! Felipe Shido somehow slips free! The crowd is chanting for Shido!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO SHIDO! LET'S GO SHIDO!"

Brad Blood: "Felipe slips between Colton's legs! He rolls to their corner and is going for the tag... WAIT! EL LOCO JUST FELL AND HIT HIS HEAD ON THE APRON! What the? How did that happen? LOOK! OVER THERE! HIDING FROM THE REF'S VIEW! IT'S DEAN SWEENSON!"

Jim Jackson: "Felipe Shido looks is taken aback by Dean Sweenson's interference! Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack. He then sits down and simultaneously flips the opponent forwards and downwards, slamming his opponent down to the ground face-first to one side executing an explosive Ground Zero! C4 for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Crusade... FULL-TIME KILLERS!"

Jim Jackson: "The crowd is booing loudly as Full-Time Killers celebrate their victory. Dean Sweenson enters the ring and heads over to The Charismatic Crippler... They shake hands! It looks like Colton Charles Cai Cobb has accepted Sweenson as their manager!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like Dean has a few words to say."

Dean Sweenson: "As you all saw, my clients have proven once again that they are the rightful tag team to hold the RoC Tag Team Titles. See how easily Mr. Cobb and Crusade disposed of their opponents tonight. They not only won, they dominated the whole match! For a long time the hunger of the Full-Time Killers have been growing. Why? Because management only fed them scraps! SCRAPS! But with this victory tonight, I expect Mr. Morrison to give what is due to my clients... A title shot against The Northern Kings! No more scraps, but a full meal! You all know my clients deserve it... So the ball is in your court Mr. Morrison, whether you give the Full-Time Killers the title shot that they have earned, that they so rightfully deserve or... Prepare to be consumed by the Full-Time Killers. One way or another, their hunger shall be sated."

Dean Sweenson drops the mic and exits the ring with both Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Crusade following as the crowd once again begin to boo loudly.

Jim Jackson: "Well it seems that the gauntlet has been thrown, how will Lee Morrison react?"

The Scene Opens with Ray Kamaura standing in front of blank wall. The Champion begins to address the situation.

Ray Kamaura: "First of congratulations to Johnny Fortune on his hollow victory last week! It truly amazes me how Mr. Fortune thinks he can continue to come to battle with me. A small man with a small dog complex. He walks around here spouting off crap about being "A Chaotic God!" Barking about how good he is, how great he is. Demanding we all bow to his power."

Ray Kamaura spit on the floor.

Ray Kamaura: "You are nothing Johnny. Nothing, Not even worthy of cleaning up my spit. So, Tonight I don't doubt that you will continue to puff out your chest and bark as loud as you can, I don't doubt that you will continue to boast and brag about your Light Weight Championship, That you will continue to call yourself a god... But you know what Johnny? I am going to utterly destroy you. I will put my boot to your throat, gasping for air, you will beg me... for mercy. And While I may not be able to take that Light Weight Championship from you... But I can make sure, you never become The RoC World Heavyweight Champion."

With great intensity, Ray Kamaura leaned into the camera. The rage rang clear in his voice.

Ray Kamaura: "I can make you forfeit. I can beat you until you can't compete. I can reduce you to a drooling mess on the ground. But I won't. Because I won't need to. I don't need to cripple you, I don't need to end your career. I just have to knock you down for three seconds."

Ray Kamaura leaned back up, moving the Championship to his other shoulder. He sounded Calmer.

Ray Kamaura: "You know the funny think about chaos and Fortune? They don't go hand in hand. It's like water and Oil... They don't mix. So, Lace up your boots, put on your big boy pants and fight me with all of your Chaotic Might! Show me the Power of a God!"

Ray Kamaura turned and began to walk away from camera.

Ray Kamaura: "Oh and Johnny... What's a God to a non-believer?"

The scene fades in and pans from a parking lot full of vehicles to see Johnny Fortune standing. He waits a few moments before he begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "I told You Raymond, I'm coming. I will win tonight. Your face shall become acquainted with my knee, your body shall know the pain that comes when you toy with a god. You're a nuisance Kamaura, nothing more nothing less. Like a child who throws a tantrum, you are no real threat to me or anyone else. You are a champion made of nothing but paper and lack the skills to hold a title. However, I suppose I should thank you. You know, for keeping my belt warm for me."

Johnny Fortune places his hands in his jacket pockets and begins to walk out of frame before uttering one last thing.

Johnny Fortune: "It's over Raymond, tonight you go back to a failure of a competitor like everyone else. I'll see you later Kamaura."

The Chaotic God walks away as the screen fades out to black.

VS

Jim Jackson: "And here we are, the main event! A rematch between Johnny Fortune and Ray Kamaura for the RoC World Title! Kamaura won his first title defense but Fortune earned back the chance for the gold after winning the gauntlet."

Brad Blood: "This will be another epic match in the making! I can't wait to see who will walk out with the belt tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC WORLD TITLE! Introducing first the challenger, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District, San Francisco, California... The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God, he is the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint and jean shorts and pink hair is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring shaking ropes and twitching his head looking back and forth waiting for something to happen. He rips off his jacket and throws it in the face of Alice Aoi. Laughing all the way as he sits atop one of the turnbuckles.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... The Rayward Son, he is the current and reigning RoC World Champion... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, displaying the RoC World Championship Belt upon his shoulder. He stops at the very top of the ramp and lowers the belt to his mid section, before raising it quickly above his head, fireworks blast out behind him. The Champ returns the belt to his shoulder and walks down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, raising the Championship Belt over head.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! The Fortunate One quickly avoids The Champ's reach as he dances away. Ray Kamaura again lunges in only to have Johnny Fortune again roll out of reach! Looks like Fortune is enjoying playing tag with Kamaura. Kamaura goes for Fortune again... Fortune again avoids confrontation much to the fans' displeasure!"

Brad Blood: "Johnny is playing it smart, he's trying to get into the head of the champ... Ray must not let this get to him else he falls into Johnny's trap."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura goes for The Chaotic God one more time, this time Johnny Fortune rolls out of the ring! The crowd is starting to boo loudly... Kamaura has had enough... He goes outside and chases Fortune! Fortune runs and enters the ring! Kamaura climbs up to the apron... Dropkick by Fortune sends the champ flying off the apron and into the steel barricade!"

Brad Blood: "And just like that Ray has walked into Johnny's well laid trap! I told you so! Johnny plays it smart! Ray shakes off the cobwebs and climbs up to the apron..."

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune grabs the champ's head and brings his neck down on the ropes! Ray Kamaura again falls back and into the steel railings! This time Fortune doesn't wait... Flying double axe handle from the apron... Right into Kamaura's back! The referee warns for both men to bring the action back into the ring or he''ll begin the ten count! Fortune Irish whips Kamaura into the ring apron before he shoves him back up into the apron and pushing him back into the ring through the bottom rope."

Brad Blood: "Johnny has the advantage here now... He must not let this chance go to waste..."

Jim Jackson: "A couple of vicious stomps from the challenger! Ray Kamaura is lying on the ground facing the floor Johnny Fortune ties the legs of Ray Kamaura around his left leg and reels their arms back with his boot on the back of Ray Kamaura's head and brutally forces the head of Ray Kamaura to the ground with his foot. Ray Kamaura Just experienced the Chaotic Communion! Fortune for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "The champ gets a shoulder up at two! It won't be that easy to put the big man down. Ray is one tough sonnuvabitch, Johnny better have something else up his sleeve if he wants to win that title."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by The Chaotic God sends the champ barreling into the corner! Here comes Johnny Fortune with a running big boot... Ray Kamaura dodges and Fortune hits the corner hard! Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before drop kicking Johnny Fortune... KABLAM! Fortune is down! Kamaura from the second rope... HE FLATTENS FORTUNE WITH A SPRINGBOARD BODY SPLASH FROM THE SECOND ROPE! Kamaura for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that big man can move! That's something that people never thought Ray can do..."

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune gets a shoulder up at two! Ray Kamaura with an Irish whip sends Fortune to the ropes... Clothesline by Kamaura nearly takes Fortune's head off! Kamaura is climbing up to the top turnbuckle... This won't end well for Fortune... FLYING BODY SPLASH!!! HE JUST FLATTENED FORTUNE! Kamaura for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Johnny still gets a shoulder up! Ray seems a little surprised but Johnny sure can take some damage! The question is what is his threshold?"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura picks The Fortunate One on his shoulders... Elbows by Johnny Fortune to Kamaura's head as he tries to fight free! Fortune slips down as Kamaura loses his grip! Fortune starts assault the back of the champ's knee with vicious low kicks! Kamaura drops to one knee... Fortune leaps and grabs Kamaura's head... Backstabber right into the champ's spine! Fortune locks his legs around Kamaura's head... Figure four necklock! He's trying to choke the champ out!"

Brad Blood: "Ray tries to get to the ropes... He's trying to flip over to reach the ropes... Will he make it? He's so close... He flips over and is just less than an inch from the bottom rope... NO!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune lifts his hips and drives the champ's head down into the canvas... ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! Fortune flips back and continues to have Ray Kamaura's head trapped on the submission hold... Kamaura tries to push his head free! Could this be it? Kamaura refuses to tap but it looks like he's fading! The ref raises the champ's arm... It falls to the canvas!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "This looks bad for Ray... The ref again raises Ray's arm up in the air... Again it falls limp to the canvas! Johnny can taste that title... Just one more time..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref raises Ray Kamaura's arm one more time... It fal... NO! IT STAYS UP IN THE AIR! KAMAURA BALLS HIS HAND INTO A FIST AND STARTS SHAKING IT IN MID-AIR! THE CROWD GOES WILD AS JOHNNY FORTUNE'S EYES LOOK ON IN SHOCK! Kamaura starts to struggle... He flips over! Kamaura is up on all fours! Kamaura somehow uses his upper body strength to sit up! Fortune is now up in the air shaking his head! Kamaura rises to his feet... HE FALLS BACKWARDS AND FORTUNE SLAMS INTO THE CANVAS~! The crowd erupts in cheers!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Ray slumps into the ropes catching his breath... Johnny quickly recovers he rushes towards Ray... Ray ducks... JOHNNY FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE!"

Jim Jackson: "The champ sees The Chaotic God trying to get back to his feet outside... Ray Kamaura runs towards the ropes... HE LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A FLYING CLOTHESLINE! IT SENDS JOHNNY FORTUNE FLIPPING UP IN THE AIR AND CRASHING TO THE GROUND! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Brad Blood: "I-I think he's dead Jim!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura raises his arms and the crowd starts going wild! He grabs Johnny Fortune and throws him back into the ring. Kamaura enters the ring... Ray Kamaura grabs Johnny Fortune by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Johnny Fortune's midsection executing a Better Luck Next Time! This could be it! Fortune is not moving at all... Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Johnny barely gets a shoulder up! Somehow Johnny is able to hang on... The question is if he has anything left in him or is he merely prolonging his agony... Ray is signalling for his finisher... If this connects it's all over! Johnny slowly tries to stagger back to his feet, Ray has Johnny in his sights..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura kicks Johnny Fortune in the gut causing Johnny Fortune to double over, Ray Kamaurabounces off the ropes and runs past Johnny Fortune, rebounds off the ropes and jumps..."

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers...

Jim Jackson: "What the? That music... It can't be! IT'S THADDEUS REX! THADDEUS REX HAS STEPPED OUT OF THE ENTRANCE TUNNEL!"

Brad Blood: "What's he doing here? Wasn't he fired?! That man shouldn't even be allowed in the building! T-Rex makes his way down the ramp and stops short outside the ring. Ray heads over to the ropes and waits for T-Rex to enter. T-Rex just stands there... WAIT! FORTUNE FROM BEHIND! HE ROLLS RAY UP AND HAS BOTH FEET UP ON THE SECOND ROPE! THE REF DOESN'T SEE IT AND STARTS COUNTING..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ROC WORLD CHAMPION... The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson: "We have a new champion! Ray Kamaura looks shocked! Johnny Fortune is leaping for joy inside the ring! Thaddeus Rex enters the ring and assaults Ray Kamaura blindsiding the former champ! Fortune grins as he looks on... Rex leaves Kamaura unconscious on the canvas... Fortune walks over and holds the title over Kamaura's lifeless body... T-REX JUST TOOK FORTUNE DOWN WITH A LARIAT! Fortune staggers to his feet... Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him to the ground. He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage. Fortune is out! T-Rex grabs the title belt he starts slamming it down on Fortune's head! Fortune is busted open!"

Brad Blood: "T-Rex just took out both Ray and Johnny! What is in his mind right now? Wait is he asking for a mic?"

Thaddeus Rex: "I'M BACK!!!"

The crowd looks on shocked at what just happened.

Thaddeus Rex: "Y'all thought you'd never see me again didn't you? Well I have been cleared of all charges by the courts... It took a while but I was declared innocent. And now I have returned to claim the title which I did not lose! The title that was unjustly stripped from me by Lee Morrison! Now I understand that in my absence, we had these two pretenders lying here become champions... Well worry not, I shall let these two keep my title for the mean time for I still have unfinished business with the man responsible for my unjust incarceration... No I am not talking about Morrison... I am angry at him for jumping to conclusions and sending me away but the one I am really after is this man."

Thaddeus Rex points to the screen and a security video of Allister King is seen. The date stamp on the video reads April 04, 2015, the same night T-Rex was arrested and taken away. The King of Fools is holding a bag, clearly inebriated (or high, probably both) and stumbles into T-Rex's locker room. A few moments later Allister King stumbles out without a bag...

Thaddeus Rex: "As you can see, Allister King is the one responsible for my suffering and persecution, so he shall feel my wrath... I shall deal with King and after that, I shall come back for MY ROC WORLD TITLE!"

With that T-Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as EMTs rush in to check up on Ray Kamaura and Johnny Fortune...

Jim Jackson: "What a revelation... But still Thaddeus Rex's assault on Ray Kamaura and the new champ was totally unnecessary..."

Brad Blood: "T-Rex wanted to send a message and I think he just did... Things are going to get rocky here in RoC... Real rocky..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:29 am

As the another show comes to a close, somewhere backstage, the hulking form of Entropy lies in wait. Despite his size, he is hidden within the shadows...

Watching...

Observing...

Waiting...

A few moments later, Marcus Troy walks into view, he spots his ward and heads over...

Marcus Troy: "There you are... I've been looking for you."

Entropy remains silent listening to the man he calls his master.

Marcus Troy: "It is time for us to begin our plan... The time has come for you to step out of the shadows. Soon Lee Morrison will again approach me for aid and that shall be the beginning of his downfall and our rise to the top. A quake shall shake Ring of Chaos with a magnitude of 10.0 and in the aftermath, only the strong shall be left standing..."

Marcus Troy begins to chuckle as Entropy grins hidden by the darkness as the screen fades.

Jim Jackson: "Tonight marks the return of two wrestlers... Both former champions, both with a statement for RoC! Alexander Melchiott has not only made a triumphant return but also gotten a title shot for the lightweight title! And Thaddeus Rex... He has returned and with his return comes wrath... Though surprisingly his wrath is not directed towards Lee Morrison but on Allister King!"

Brad Blood: "Allister is screwed! SCREWED!!! If he starts running now..."

Jim Jackson: "Well with all the chaos unfolding, I hope RoC won't be torn apart! Unfortunately we are out of time so until next time... For my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson saying good night and good fight!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top