Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 07/12/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 07/12/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 am

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Berry_10 VS Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Joe_jo10

Brad Blood: "So Jim, did you watch the McGregor fight last night?"

Jim Jackson: "We are here to work Brad, not have idle chit chat"

Brad Blood: "It's a dark match. It might as well not happen. We just sit here and call a match that no one really cares about. Oh Sawyer vs Jobber? Yeah, match of the century right there."

Jim Jackson: "Sarcasm will get you nowhere mate. Now let's get started"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match for one fall. Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 280 pounds, hailing from Spartanburg, South Carolina... "RUGGED" BERRY SAWYER!"

The song "Swear it to the Sun" by Voodoo Johnson plays through the arena as Barry Sawyer walks out from the back. Wearing a nasty expression, Sawyer walks down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, Hailing from Nowhere, Oklahoma, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 200 pounds, "JJ" JOE JOBBER!"

Beck's "Loser" starts playing on the loud speakers as Joe Jobber leaps forth from the entrance tunnel and runs down the ramp waving towards the fans as they wonder who the hell he is. He excitedly leaps into the ring and heads to his corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And here we go! Chants of Wooo for the nature boy as Sawyer lands a stiff shot right to the chest of JJ and what the hell are you dong Brad?"

Brad Blood: " *Deep breath* Smoking a joint. Bought it off Allister earlier. Gonna get a nice mellow going before the show starts. *Exhale*"

Jim Jackson: "Damn it Brad, the show has already started as Berry tosses Jobber nearly all the way across the ring with the fallaway slam. You are going to end up getting fired, Sawyer drags Joe back to the center of the mat and hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One!... Two!"

Brad Blood: "The little guy manages to survive. Ahhh the other guy picks him up and Woah! That dude just got dropped by a back suplex from Jim Jackson."

Jim Jackson: "Joe Jobber not me. JJ is all fired up after just one move. He is really flowing with confidence. He runs towards Sawyer who fights back by throwing Joe into the air and slamming him hard with a pop up powerbomb. This match could be over right now. He's signalling for the end! Berry Sawyer quickly spins before decking Joe Jobber with a ruthless lariat.  SAWYEND!  Sawyer for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!... Two!... Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall... Rugged, BERRY SAWYER!!"

Brad Blood: "Either this joint is some really really good shit and I'm seeing things so ummm... Jim?  Why is there pretty butterflies fluttering about?"

Jim Jackson: "Joe Jobber has lost again!  When will he get the win he has been craving for?"

THUD!

Jim Jackson: "OH! Berry Sawyer just couldn't be content with the win and just drove a steel chair right over JJ's head with a sickening thud. He's busted wide open!"

Brad Blood: "Cool, I'm going to go get some munchies."

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another night of great wrestling, we have a great show for everyone watching tonight so be sure to stay tuned.  Joining me at the announce table tonight is my partner Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "Thanks for the intro Jim, and I have to agree that we have a great show for everyone tonight, which will kick off with a special announcement from our bossman himself Lee Morrison!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well the return of some superstars have shaken up RoC, so I'm sure Mr. Morrison will address that issue tonight.  So let's not keep the fans waiting...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

As the cameras start to roll and the show begins, "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring. With a mic in his hand, he leaps up to the ring apron to the cheers from the crowd. He enters the ring and waits for the crowd to settle down before he begins his announcement.

Lee Morrison: "Good evening everyone, before we kick things off tonight, I would like to make an announcement that will change the face of Ring of Chaos. Now I did not make this decision lightly but after much thinking, I deduce that this is what's best for the company, what's best for Ring of Chaos."

Morrison pauses as the crowd wonders what he is about to announce.

Lee Morrison: "Now as you all know, we here in RoC are dedicated to bring you all the best wrestling there is in the planet, and one way to do that is to book great matches between great wrestlers. Talented as I am, I can still admit that I do make mistakes, and often when I do make them, I do not even realize it. Well fear not for tonight, I shall have a new right hand, someone to help me bring Ring of Chaos to a new level. Someone who not only will work for the betterment of this organization but for the whole wrestling community as a whole... Now all of you may be shocked by my selection but believe me that I made this for the future of Ring of Chaos, the future of wrestling, so without any further ado... LET US WELCOME THE NEW VICE-GENERAL MANAGER OF RING OF CHAOS... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!!!"

The crowd gasps in surprise at the mention of Melchiott's name...

Having been announced, Alexander Melchiott steps out of the back wearing his ring gear rather than the suit that Lee Morrison sports. Melchiott removes his sunglasses before bringing a microphone to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "Shocked? You shouldn't be. Who better to handle the inner workings of a federation than someone who's traveled all around the world. I've seen it all and I've done it all! When you talk about a passion for this industry, you had better be looking directly at Alexander Melchiott, because there are precious few other wrestlers who have dedicated as much of their life to this business as I have. Whether you like me or you hate me, you have to respect the blood that I have spilt throughout the many years I've been inside of that ring entertaining people like you."

Not quite sure how to feel about Melchiott, the crowd gives him a mixed reaction as he walks down to the ring. Climbing up the steps, Melchiott enters the ring and shakes Lee Morrison's hand.

Alexander Melchiott: "Mr. Morrison, you've made a very wise decision here and I want to do something I rarely do -- thank you. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to turn Ring of Chaos and this industry into something that we can all be truly proud of! Now, I just want to clear some things up really quickly for these fans and the boys in the back."

Turning away from Morrison to face the back, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "While I am only the Vice-General Manager of this company, I want it to be known that Lee Morrison has given me his full confidence. He can overturn any decision I make, but until he steps in, the wrestlers report to me and me alone. Lee Morrison is going to be focusing more on the financials and the overall performance of the company while I handle the in-ring talent. So, what that means, is that I will be booking matches and that I will be bringing in some new faces to fill some open spots that I see on this roster."

The crowd murmurs at the thought of who this "new talent" might possible be. Alexander, meanwhile, continues to address the backstage area.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now that that's out of the way, I want to start this off right. I would like to call my stay as Vice-General Manager of Ring of Chaos the beginning of a new era... the Opportunity Era. I have preached about passion and work ethic over and over and over, and it's time that those values get rewarded. From now on, if you want to get opportunities, all you need to do is show me your drive and catch my attention, because let's face it, if you aren't impressing me..."

Melchiott gestures to the crowd.

Alexander Melchiott: "Then you aren't impressing any of them. So let's start this Era off right, shall we? If there is one person other than myself who has shown a true passion for this industry, it is none other than... The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Upon hearing the name, the crowd lets out a cheer.

Alexander Melchiott: "The Morbidly Obese Man is a truly dedicated force in our industry. He's battled through adversity time and time again to be where he is today, and that's right here in Ring of Chaos! The Morbidly Obese Man is a great example of the ideal wrestler -- he works hard night in and night out and always gives 100% in his training and in his matches and that should be rewarded. So, in my first act as Vice-General Manager, I am hereby making tonight's main event a triple threat match for the RoC World Championship! The Morbidly Obese Man will be given his opportunity right here tonight when he faces Ray Kamaura and Johnny Fortune!"

With the announcement of this main event, the crowd lets out another cheer.

Alexander Melchiott: "You see, I know that the superstars in the back are going to give me a lot of flak for my decisions tonight, but here's the thing; I don't care. If anybody has a problem with the decisions I make, know this -- work hard and impress me and you will reap the same benefit. Now, I don't want to take up too much more of your time here before we get this show rolling, so I will make one final match. This one... well, it isn't quite as special as the last. Tonight, since Johnny Fortune will be too busy to have his rematch, I am giving Nao Fook Yu a Lightweight Championship match! This will be her opportunity to perhaps not only prove me wrong about her, but to upset me and capture the Lightweight Title!"

Oriental music starts playing on the loud speakers as Nao Fook Yu steps out from the tunnel. She quickly walks down the ramp and stops right outside the ring. Ignoring the cheers from the crowd, she raises a mic to her lips and begins to address Alexander Melchiott...

Nao Fook Yu: "This rarely happens so suck it in while you can... I was wrong and you were right Alexander... Two weeks ago, I blew my chance to face Desiré for the RoC Women's Championship. I can blame everyone else for it like what most of the roster would do but I know that the blame ultimately falls unto me... I screwed up, plain and simple, no excuses. And tonight, our esteemed newly appointed VICE-general manager Alexander Melchiott has given me an opportunity for another title, the RoC Lightweight Title!"

Fook Yu pauses and paces around the outside of the ring in deep thought...

Nao Fook Yu: "Given our history, it is only natural that I ask what is the catch? Is there some sort of fine small print that I am missing? But, given the small chance that there is no catch, that as our newly appointed VGM stated that this is an era of opportunity and that I am one of the lucky ones to get this opportunity, then I would gladly accept this chance that is handed to me in a silver platter. Yet having faced Melchiott before, I do know what you are capable of and right now... The me right now, I know that I am not ready... I mean fuck I just lost to Samantha fuc-King! So if it wouldn't be too much to ask, can you give me until the next Chaos Supreme to ready myself? I need to refocus and retrain, after all going against a wrestler your caliber is no easy task."

Fook Yu lowers the mic and waits for a reply.

Alexander Melchiott: "Humility suits you."

Melchiott grins as Nao Fook Yu sneers at him.  Ignoring this, Melchiott holds up a hand.

Alexander Melchiott: "Well, it seems you caught me red-handed.  Yes, there was a catch.  I wanted to humble you after our last exchange, but it seems like you've already been dealt a bitter blow.  However, I am not one to go back on my word..."

Lowering his hand and head, Melchiott sighs before continuing.

Alexander Melchiott: "I accept your proposal -- you have until the next show to prepare yourself.  The culmination of our feud would have made for such good ratings too..."

Nao Fook Yu sneers at Melchiott.

Nao Fook Yu:  "Then see you in two weeks then Mister Vice-General Manager...  Though by then, it will be you who will be tasting a slice of humble pie when I stand over you holding that RoC Lightweight title over my head.  Me and my sister took the tag titles from you and I WILL take that lightweight title from you too, that I promise."

Fook Yu flicks the mic to the ground and backs up the ramp, her eyes never leaving the newly appointed vice-general manager as she makes her exit.

Lee Morrison then steps forward and takes over.

Lee Morrison:  "As you all can see, right of the bat there already have been some interesting bookings!  Certainly not the way I would do things but different in this case is a good thing.  Mr. Melchiott here has spiced things up for Ring of Chaos and I am sure that even if most of you doubt my decision to put him in power right now, you shall all soon see what I saw in him.  You shall all realize that this is for the betterment for Ring of Chaos, NAY!  FOR THE WORLD OF WRESTLING!  So let's give this Era of Opportunity a chance shall we?"

The general manager of Ring of Chaos again steps towards Alexander Melchiott and grabs his hands raising it to the air.

Lee Morrison:  "ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR NEW VICE-GENERAL MANAGER!"

There were a few claps heard as most of the crowd are still in shock over the events that transpired.

Rafik Arfah comes out to the ring. He is hella pissed. So pissed.

Brad Blood: "Rafik must be pissed about what happened last show."

Jim Jackson: "Did you not read his actions? He's pissed!"

Brad Blood: "Read his actions? Dafuq you talking about, beta cuck?"

A little kid from the crowd leans over and punches Rafik.

Brad Blood: "Oh shit."

Rafik spits on the little kid and kicks him in the face.

Jim Jackson: "HOW DARE HE?"

Kid's mother is in tears as her son is knocked out. Rafik enters the ring. He has a mic.

Rafik Arfah: "Al-fucking-right. It seems that there is a conspiracy here.. to prevent me from winning big matches here."  

Jim Jackson: "Come on..."

Rafik Arfah: "It's true! It's DAMN true. First, I get put in some triple threat with a Jimmy Jacobs wannabe and a cuckold transvestite who then screws me.. Thankfully not literally. And then when I get a match with said trans bitch, a little wang comes out here and hits me in the fucking head with a bell."

Brad Blood: "He might speak truth."

Rafik Arfah: "It's no coincidence. I have a few theories. It seems that all the Asians have a vendetta against me. And the Asians want me dead. So this might be because of me not paying in that Chinese food joint."

Jim Jackson: "What a bigot."

Rafik Arfah: "Or.. it might be the GM of this great fed. He stacks me up against his hand picked favorites. And sabotages muh matches. Why would he do that? I have no idea. But I'll find out. Now as for the wang. Wang, tonight? I'm gonna kill you. I'm literally gonna attempt killing you. You almost killed me like Orton almost killed the autistic Rhodes with a bell shot in 2011. I'm gonna fucking tear you heart apart you fucking CHINK HOE. AGHHH."

He goes backstage to prepare and no one comes out to interrupt him. NO ONE.

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Locker10

The scene opens in the locker room of the Sideshow Superstars.  Boy Bakla is seen giving some advice to her friend Little Wang.

Boy Bakla:  "Well good luck in your match tonight my friend, that Rafik will be a handful."

Little Wang merely snorts and retorts...

Little Wang:  "I prepared for Rafik, he nothing I can't handle...  Besides, I have back-up plan.  Rafik Arfah suffer his next lost in my hands.  The tide change for us now, Sideshow Supertars shall begin rise to the top.  TMOM also gets RoC World Title shot so we finish off this Rafik so we can all celebrate together once he wins world title."

Little Wang grins as Bakla grin back and the scene fades to black.

A hand shows off the room to the camera. A desk sits in the middle of a locker room, with a few extra steel chairs pulled around in-front of it.

Alexander Melchiott: "And here it is, my office! It's also my locker room, so it's a bit anti-climatic, sorry about that."

Melchiott grins as he scratches his head. Walking past the camera, Melchiott gets behind the desk and places a steel chair there before taking a seat.

Alexander Melchiott: "Well, while my office might not be the most lavish in the land, it'll serve its purpose. As the NEW Vice-General Manager of Ring of Chaos, I have a fair bit more business to attend to. That business, quite frankly, are a few certain superstars. So, I would like to see Marcus Troy, Thaddeus Rex, and Nicolas Dorn in my... office as soon as possible. We have some things that we need to discuss, Gentlemen."

The cameraman lingers in the locker room for a moment before Melchiott notices him.

Alexander Melchiott: "What are you still doing here? Go find them and relay my message! Shoo!"

And with that, the scene fades as Melchiott begins looking over some paperwork.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 07/12/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 am

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Little12 VS Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Rafik_10

Brad Blood: "Well this should be interesting. A Dwarf vs a troll. Tolkien himself couldn't have predicted this match would take place."

Jim Jackson: "Rafik has had a series of unpleasant comments directed towards Boy Bakla who has retaliated in kind. Tonight Little Wang fights to defend the honor of his friend but will that be enough to beat Mr. Shitposter?"

Brad Blood: "He isn't even that good. He has some sort of megalomania complex. He should just stay in the youtube comment section where he belongs. Anyway lets get this over with before he starts talking."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match for one fall. Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... "Mr. Shitpost" RAFIK ARFAH!"

Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He thanks Allah for keeping him alive for another week and walks down the ramp. He directs crotch chops at the fans while sticking his tongue out as he enters the ring. Rafik enters the ring and forces the announcer to too sweet him.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, Hailing from Fujian Province, China, standing at 3 feet 3/4 inches tall and weighing in at 80 pounds, LITTLE WANG!"

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp wearing stilts with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. The midget runs down the ramp and scampers into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

After the bell has sounded, Little Wang's music is abruptly cut off as “Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena. After a few moments, Alexander Melchiott walks out from the back with a microphone in hand as the crowd wonders what's going on.

Alexander Melchiott: "It seems earlier today, one of our wrestlers acted in conduct not only unbecoming of a professional, but in conduct that is in violation of his contract. Here at Ring of Chaos, we pride ourselves on the quality of our shows and the safety of you, the fans, who pay good money to WATCH the action. When a wrestler decides to do something to a paying costumer, he not only makes himself look bad, but the entire company as well. That is why, as of this moment, Rafik Arfah is being fined for triple his pay!"

Rafik, not fully recovered from his loss, looks livid at the news.

Alexander Melchiott: "Don't blame me, Rafik, blame yourself. Your actions have consequences, as do the actions of every superstar on this roster. I will NOT tolerate my talent disrespecting this company with their actions or putting the fans in danger. This is your one -- and only -- warning sunshine. Shape up, because the next time this happens, you'll be facing a lot worse than a mere suspension for actions like this."

Alexander Melchiott points back up at the tron.

A little kid from the crowd leans over and punches Rafik.

Brad Blood: "Oh shit."

Rafik spits on the little kid and kicks him in the face.

Alexander Melchiott: "That child had no business putting his hands on you like that Rafik, but you certainly overstepped your place with your actions. Luckily for you, I smoothed things over with the boy and his mother. Just be grateful that you aren't going to jail after you ASSAULTED a paying costumer."

Jim Jackson: "Well that's bad news for Rafik right after the bell, Rafik is pissed and shouting curses at the VGM but Little Wang uses this to his advantage and gets the first hit in with spinning back kick. The kung fu midget shows off his educated feet as he unleashes a barrage of kicks. Standing leg lariat, low dropkick followed up with an enzugiri. He springs off the ropes but took too long as Arfah rolls out of the way, dodging the leg drop."

Brad Blood: "Mr Shitstain hits the Russian leg sweep, well what he can, on Little Wang. He attempts a wheel kick but over shoots it but miles. He isn't accustomed to face people half his size in a match and it's coming back to bite him on his big fat pimply ass. Jumping DDT by Wang. He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One!...Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Arfah pushes off and transitions it into a sleeper hold. He brings wang back to his feet while still applying the hold. Wang uses his small stature to pull himself up and knee Rafik in the face, breaking the hold. Springboard back elbow to the staggered opponent. Wang is firing up the crowd. He runs towards Arfah but is throw up in the air. He regains control and counters it into the shining wizard. Wang covers."

Jack B. Quick: "One!...Two!..."

Brad Blood: "Close but no cigar! Front Dropkick planted right in the chest sends the little man flying into the turnbuckle. Rafik irish whips little wang into the ropes, No! he pulls him back and forces him down to the mat with a sick spinebuster."

Jim Jackson: "Not wasting time, he continues his offensive with a series of forearms to his grounded opponent. He applies the legendary wrestling maneuver known as move #193, Armbar!. He wrenches back as far as possible, trying to pop the arm right out of it's socket. The ref is in position but wang is refusing to give in. After a moments of struggle he manages to reach the bottom rope, forcing the break."

Brad Blood: "The shit talker is arguing with the ref over the decision convincing himself that Wang tapped out. Rafik hits a Hard back suplex. He goes for the hard irish whip into the corner but Little wang uses the momentum to jump to the top rope and fly through the air with the greatest of ease, hitting a crossbody."

Jack B. Quick: "One!..Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Close one. Wang gets to the outside and stalks his opponent. He springs off the rope and WOAH! Superkick outta nowhere. Nearly kick his head up to the cheap seats. He picks up the barely conscious body of wang who can hardly stand. Arfah bounces off the ropes and completely misjudges that spear and strikes the referee instead. How is that possible?"

Brad Blood: "He might need to head to the opticians after this match. Wang still hasn't recovered. Rafik just breaks him in half with a release Tiger suplex. He has forgotten he speared the ref and is trying a pin. IDIOT! Hey Look! Here comes Bakla with the chair!"

Jim Jackson: "He tries to enter the ring but Arfah throws Wang towards the chair, knocking both Wang and Bakla out. He starts to wake the ref up. Rafik lifts Wang up for the fireman's carry and launches him into the knee! Kenta used it first!"

Jack B. Quick: "....One!.....Two!....Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall... RAFIK ARFAH!"

Brad Blood: "The Troll has defeated the Dwarf. And now he escapes the ring and runs to the back to avoid the wraith of Bakla. Damn his face just looks so punchable. AHHH! It pisses me off!"

Jim Jackson: "He may have managed to escape with his hide still intact. But we know for certain Bakla isn't finished yet and Rafik better be ready when the time comes."

After knocking on the door, Nicolas Dorn turns the handle and lets himself into the Vice-General Manager's office. Seeing him, Melchiott quickly hops out of his seat with a smile.

Alexander Melchiott: "Dorn! So good to see you! I have your reworked contract on my desk and I need you to sign it. Please, have a seat."

Melchiott ushers Dorn to a steel chair in-front of his desk before pushing the contract closer to Dorn.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now, as you can Mr. Dorn, this is an improved version of the contract you had signed with Lee Morrison. You get paid more per match and you don't have a minimal number of dates you have to fulfill, allowing you to take as long as you need in-between matches to heal and rest. It also gives you free-reign to announce your official retirement whenever you like, as you won't be contractually obligated to finish up your stint here with us."

Dorn nods his head as Melchiott speaks, looking over the contract. Obviously liking what he sees, Dorn signs the contract.

Alexander Melchiott: "Excellent! Glad to have you back on board, Mr. Dorn! Now, last show you came back and won a match in the pre-show. Well, tonight, I want to have you wrestle on the main show. I have an opponent selected for you, and if you defeat him, you'll be on the fast-track to getting a shot at the World Championship! Nothing but the best for a Living Legend like yourself!"

Melchiott, obviously proud of himself, walks around the desk and settles in with a smile on his face. Dorn, however, looks at the VGM with concern.

Nicolas Dorn: "But Mr. Melchiott, you haven't told me who I will be facing here tonight. I mean, this new contract is great and all, but I'd like to know who my opponent is going to be!"

Alexander Melchiott: "Nonsense, Nicolas! Even if I told you who you would be facing, you'd have no idea who they were anyway! You probably only know my name because I'm the VGM here!"

Caught red-handed, Nicolas can only laugh.

Nicolas Dorn: "You've caught me. I don't care who you put up against me tonight, this new contract makes it worth it. Besides, a chance at the World Championship... the money I could be making! I look forward to working with you, Mr. Melchiott."

Nicolas reaches across the desk and shakes Melchiott's hand before turning and exiting the locker room with an excited grin. Meanwhile, Melchiott's smile fades as he mutters under his breath.

Alexander Melchiott: "Idiot."

The door to Alexander Melchiott's locker room (and make-shift vgm office) swings open as Thaddeus Rex walks in.  Clearly the big man is not happy that his hunt for Allister King was disturbed by the summons of the new vice-general manager of Ring of Chaos.  He walks towards Melchiott's desk and slams both palms unto it staring into Melchiott's eye's, clearly not intimidated by the new position the wrestler holds.

Thaddeus Rex:  "What do you want Melchiott, you are wasting my time right now and I have more important things to attend to."

It was then T-Rex notices Marcus Troy also sitting on the other side of the room.

Marcus Troy casually puffs his cigar as he eyes both Thaddeus Rex and Alexander Melchiott.  He knows that Melchiott is up to something but what, he still has no idea, so he decides to play along for now...

Marcus Troy:  "Calm down Mr. Rex, you can get your hands on Allister King later in your match tonight, which I should remind you that our new vice-general manager here booked.  Your vengeance will be sated so let's listen first to what he has to say.  Who knows, it may be even beneficial to both of us."

Troy takes another puff from his cigar and gives Melchiott a nod.

Alexander Melchiott: "I was actually hoping to see you both individually, but I guess that this will have to do."

Melchiott glances over at Marcus Troy before looking at the angry T-Rex in front of him.

Alexander Melchiott: "Marcus, I suppose you shall have to wait a little bit longer.  Now Thaddeus, why don't you take a breath?  I called you in here because I booked you to face The Northern Kings.  However, the match isn't -- and was never -- a handicap match.  Well... at least not on paper."

Melchiott gives a sly grin as the words leave his mouth.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now, in reality, we both know that nobody in this company would be willing to team with you, Mr. Rex.  I was going to allow you to choose your partner for tonight in your match against The Northern Kings, but with Dorn busy, I don't think that you have much hope of any volunteers."

Melchiott leans back in his... steel chair... as he continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "I really don't want to have to put in a handicap position, Mr. Rex; especially not on my first night on the job.  I had planned to have a match here tonight, but well, my opponent backed out of it.  So, as you can clearly see-"

Melchiott gestures to his ring gear.

Alexander Melchiott: "I can easily be prepared for a match.  So Mr. Rex, the question is; do you want to have a partner?  Because let me be perfectly clear in this matter -- this is not a street fight.  This is a match and there are rules that you will be expected to follow.  I WILL NOT have you fly into a blind rage and do whatever you may wish.  Lee Morrison may have been a little more tolerate towards your actions, but I will certainly not be.  I am offering you a tag team partner, but you have to promise me that you won't do anything barbaric out there tonight."

Melchiott stands to face Thaddeus.  Despite being much smaller than Thaddeus, Melchiott does not look intimidated.  Rather, Melchiott looks calm and composed, like a parent trying to deal with a child.

Alexander Melchiott: "Mr. Rex, we both know that Allister is a drunken buffoon, but the reality of the situation is this; he's not worth it.  He's not worth the anger, the resentment, or the potential loss of your job.  You used to be the World Champion before you were unjustly stripped of your belt, but your head isn't in the right place.  You could easily regain that title and take back your spot at the top of this company, you just need to control yourself.  I am not Lee Morrison.  While I WILL NOT tolerate any wrestler breaking my rules, I certainly won't treat you unfairly or strip you of your title without reviewing the evidence of the situation beforehand.  So Rex, the choice is yours; will you play by my rules and get a partner for tonight, or will you compromise your position as a member of this roster?  Does the gratification of your short-term goal super-cede the prestige of being champion once again?"

Thaddeus Rex takes a step back and processes what Alexander Melchiott has just said.  After a moment of deep thought, he replies.

Thaddeus Rex:  "I do not know what your game is nor do I care...  In regards to my partner...  Well I doubt if anyone in here will be willing to partner with me and if they do, they'll probably hold me back anyway.  So as generous as your offer may sound...  Tonight, this brotha' will fly solo.  The Northern Kings are are joke, and tonight, I SHALL SHOW THE WORLD THAT THEIR ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPION IS UNDESERVING AS I BEAT THEIR ASSES TO THE FUCKING GROUND."

T-Rex turns around and prepares to leave...  He stops just before he takes a step out the door.

Thaddeus Rex:  "I know that trusting you fully will be a mistake Melchiott but I shall give your gesture of good will the benefit of the doubt even if I did not take it.  Have a good night Mr. VGM."

T-Rex exits the room and shuts the door.

Marcus Troy sneers as T-Rex leaves the room.  He gives a slow clap and retorts...

Marcus Troy:  "He wears my favorite sin pretty well...  His pride is commendable...  Admirable even..."

Troy then turns his attention to Melchiott...

Marcus Troy:  "Now Mr. Melchiott, I've been patiently waiting, what is it that is so important that you need to say to me?  And nned I remind you that I am not someone who is easily manipulated by your words.  I've been in this game for a long time now and I know a snake when I see one...  As the saying goes it takes one to know one..."

Marcus Troy takes another puff from his cigar and waits for the vgm to reply.

Melchiott gives Troy a look of disdain at his smoking.  Regardless of the aggravating habit, that was not why Troy was here.

Alexander Melchiott: "I'd call myself a spider before I called myself a snake, Troy.  As for you... you're a parasite.  You attach yourself to whatever you can find and milk it dry before sulking off to your next victim.  The trail of slime and ruined careers that lie behind you is many miles long, and yet, here you sit; perfectly content and at ease with the life you've lived."

Sneering, Melchiott sits back down as he stares at Marcus Troy.

Alexander Melchiott: "You are a plague on this industry.  You had the chance to make a difference and you abused and abandoned it for your own gain.  Now, for whatever reason, the same sleazeball that I had thought I left behind has managed to find himself a new "toy" to play with.  And not only that, but you've managed to wriggle your way into Ring of Chaos.  Well, as the Vice-General Manager of Ring of Chaos, that unfortunately makes you my problem."

Melchiott folds his hands together under his chin and he continues to stare at Marcus Troy.

Alexander Melchiott: "I know your game, Troy.  I know what you intend to do and I intend to stop it.  As I told Rex, there are rules and there are consequences around here now.  The inmates will not be running the asylum with me in charge.  There will be no bedlam, no alliances, and no power-plays.  It is in my best interests to have this company run smoothly, and I'll not let you, Morrison, Rex, or anybody else stand in the way of that."

Having made his stance clear, Melchiott pulls back away from the smoke that Troy keeps puffing.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now, as far as I am concerned your only role in this company is that of a manager.  You've brought Entropy to Ring of Chaos and have decided to do whatever you wanted.  Lee Morrison is an idiot for having brought you and your "toy" into this company and he's an even bigger halfwit for letting you run unchecked.  Well, that's over and done with now.  I am happy to inform you that we no longer need either you nor Entropy to gain control of the locker room.  Meaning, my dear Troy, that Entropy's primary role is now that of a competitor."

Melchiott looks away from Troy for a moment as he glances down at some paperwork on his desk.  Unimpressed with what he sees, Melchiott looks back to Troy.

Alexander Melchiott: "It seems that your "Entropy" hasn't really be doing much to make a true impact around here.  I don't think your little demon is on the fans' radar.  Let's change that, shall we?  Tonight, Entropy competes against the Living Legend himself, Nicolas Dorn!  This is his chance to impress, so do know that I'll be paying very special attention to this match."

Leaning back in his chair, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Remember Troy, you can either play ball and follow the rules, or you can be a trouble-maker and face the consequences.  I want this product to run smoothly, because when it runs smoothly, everyone benefits... even you.  Keep that in mind from now on.  I am not going to be as slow to react to any situations that may compromise my product as Lee Morrison was."

Marcus Troy's eyes narrow, clearly anger is seething from his veins.

Marcus Troy:  "Don't make me laugh Melchiott, you are nothing more than a pup playing with wolves.  You got your first taste of power when you somehow convinced my protege to hand over the vice-general manager position to you but know this...  You are poking the hornet's nest, you go sniffing for trouble, trouble will find you."

Marcus Troy takes a few steps closer towards Melchiott.

Marcus Troy:  "Don't you worry though Mr. Melchiott, I'll play ball for now, until I find out what you are really up to...  I'll let you enjoy being the crown prince, but you are smart enough to know that monarchies get toppled, new kings shall take over so enjoy your power while it lasts..."

Troy smirks as he steps back and heads towards the door.

Marcus Troy:  "And oh, you want to see what Entropy is capable of?  Well I hope you keep your eyes open tonight.  I wouldn't want you to miss the total annihilation of the has-been Nicolas Dorn..."

Marcus Troy laughs as he exits the door.

After Marcus Troy leaves Alexander Melchiott's locker room, Melchiott opens a drawer and pulls out an albuterol inhaler. After giving it a quick shake, Melchiott takes a puff and inhales deeply to relieve his asthma. Melchiott sneers at the door.

Alexander Melchiott: "What a Jackass."

As Melchiott's sneer passes, he leans back in his chair and puts a hand on his chin.

Alexander Melchiott: "It's time to see what this Entropy can really do. I think they'll be a few more tests in the future..."

The scene fades as Melchiott continues contemplating.

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy, at the crowd's fear of the ultimate representation of Chaos.  Both men enter the ring and the ring as Marcus Troy addresses the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "Tonight we sing a requiem for a legend.  A man who has in his illustrious career provided us with great performances that laid the foundation for this sport we call wrestling.  Yes I am talking about Nicolas Dorn, a man who deserves all the respect in the world for staying in the game when all his his old rivals are now sipping their piña coladas enjoying their retirement watching the sunset in a beach somewhere.  He continued to fight, he continued to struggle, he continued to show the world that even though his time has passed, he still won't give up."

Marcus Troy pauses with a solemn look in his eyes...

Marcus Troy:  "Now I really hoped that I would still get to see Nicolas Dorn fight in the ring, that I would still get to see Nicolas Dorn entertain us, but I fear that tonight that has come to an end.  Why you all ask?  Because tonight, Nicolas Dorn shall walk into the maw of chaos and get crushed by the jaws of havoc...  Tonight, Nicolas Dorn shall face the entity known as Entropy and he has no way of winning, there is no hope for survival, there is no chance for his story to continue.  Tonight, the legend will become a tale of caution, he will become an example of what will happen if one decides to face my client.  He shall be sucked into a maelstrom of darkness from which he shall never be able to escape and once the dust settle, the only thing we shall have is a sad requiem of a man who stood against a monster and failed."

The crowd starts to boo loudly.

Marcus Troy:  "Boo if you must but you all know that I speak the truth."

The booing stops as the crowd realizes that Troy is correct.

Marcus Troy:  "Now believe me that it brings me no pleasure ending the career of Nicolas Dorn, but do not blame my client for doing his job, for doing what he is paid to do.  Remember Dorn for being a warrior, a dead warrior but a warrior none the less but more importantly remember Entropy, the monster who shall usher in a new age here in Ring of Chaos, and pity the men who shall be thrown in his path."

With that Troy ends his speech as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  Both Marcus Troy and Entropy exit the ring and heads to the back as the crowd helplessly look at the duo, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Nicola10

Jim Jackson:  "Earlier tonight Marcus Troy boasted to end the career of Nicolas Dorn who just recently made his return to RoC."

Brad Blood:  "Well, did you see Entropy?  Nicolas Dorn will be roadkill once this match is over!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle...  ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at  240 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York...  Smooth...  NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way.  Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired.  After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies.  Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Right off the bat Nicolas Dorn charges towards Entropy showing no fear.  Clothesline by Dorn...  NO EFFECT!  ENTROPY IS STILL STANDING!  Dorn backs off, he bounces off the ropes to get more momentum...  Shoulder block...  NO!  Dorn bounces off Entropy!"

Brad Blood:  "Nicolas rubs his shoulders as he staggers back to his feet.  He practically ran into a wall, a wall named Entropy."

Jim Jackson:  "Here comes Nicolas Dorn a third time...  He's going for a spear...  RIGHT INTO ENTROPY'S BOOT!  Entropy nearly kicked Dorn's head off!  Entropy goes on the offensive...  Dorn tries to crawl away...  Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom."

Brad Blood:  "That shook the ring!  Wait Entropy is not done, he reaches down and grabs Nicolas before he can get up."

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times before pinning him down executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem!  Dorn is not moving at all!  The ref goes for the three count!"

Brad Blood:  "He's dead Jim!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, ENTROPY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn didn't stand a chance!  Is he even breathing at all??"

Brad Blood:  "Barely...  Someone get a respirator in here!"

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Backst10

Thaddeus Rex stares angrily towards the camera ready to deliver the a message for the man he currently hunting, the man who has become the prey for the king of predators.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Allister King!  My hunt is almost over!  You have ran, you have hidden, you have shown the world what a coward you really are.  Well tonight I have been given a chance to finally get my hands on your slippery hide.  Tonight, we shall finally face each other in the squared circle, of course you still have your partner to hide behind but it doesn't matter.  You can hide behind Shadow Callahan or even behind Lee Morrison, but it shall change nothing...  NOTHING!"

T-Rex screams angrily towards the camera.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight, I shall wring the life from your neck, I shall destroy you and your partner and finally get my due!  You have wronged me Allister, and those who has wronged me always pay the piper...  Enjoy your life while you can Allister, because after tonight, I shall send your miserable excuse for a soul to hell, you and everyone that dare stand in my way in my hunt for your worthless hide..."

Thaddeus Rex steps back as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:09 am

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Shadow10

VS

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is a match that the fans have been waiting for...  The Northern Kings versus Thaddeus Rex!  Now Rex was given an opportunity to even up the odds, but he turned it down."

Brad Blood:  "Well that's his loss, we can't do anything if he chooses to be stupid."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a handicap match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 510 pounds, they are the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

"Dead to the World" by Nightwish begins to play as smoke begins to cover the ramp. Jason Callahan begins to make his way out of the backstage early with a lit cigarette in his mouth and a cane over his shoulder. He stands on the ramp, takes a few draws and flicks it away. He exhales the smoke and proceeds to head down to the ring. He slaps a few of the crowds hands before rolling into the ring. He climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle and raises the cane up in the air with a primal scream.

Jim Jackson:  "Wait, why did Shadow Callahan come out alone?  Where is Allister King?"

An intern comes out from the back and gives a note to the announcers.

Brad Blood:  "Er, it seems that Allister King got himself arrested...  Allister King walked right into a police precinct pulled down his pants and peed on the desk sergeant!  Uh-oh, T-Rex won't like this, he won't like this at all..."

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at..."

Jim Jackson:  "THADDEUS REX!  T-REX JUST CAME OUT FROM THE BACK AND RAN INTO THE RING AND ATTACKS SHADOW CALLAHAN!"

Brad Blood:  "He didn't even wait for the introductions!"

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Alice Aoi quickly finishes the introductions and the bell is rung!  Thaddeus Rex continues his assault on The Dullahan Shadow Callahan!  Big shots from T-Rex rocks Callahan.  Irish whip by T-Rex...  Shoulder block knocks Callahan down!  T-Rex begins stomping viciously on Callahan."

Brad Blood:  "Thaddeus is pissed, he thought he's gonna get Allister tonight but he has to settle for just Shadow."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex is not letting Shadow Callahan a chance to retaliate...  He continues his brutal onslaught!  The Dullahan is trying to roll away, big kick to the gut by Rex!  T-Rex picks Callahan up...  Body slam!  Elbow drop by Rex!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Shadow gets his shoulder up at two, he needs to somehow weather the storm and make a comeback, the question is HOW will he do it?"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Thaddeus Rex sends The Dullahan crashing into the corner...  Here comes T-Rex...  Big body avalanche misses!  Shadow Callahan somehow manages to leap out of the way on the last second!  T-Rex hits the turnbuckles hard.  Callahan from behind...  Full nelson suplex!  Callahan grabs T-Rex and goes for another suplex...  No!  T-Rex blocks it and counters with a suplex of his own!  Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey."

Brad Blood:  "The submission is locked in!  Will Shadow tap?  Shadow tries to reach for the ropes...  The expression on his face shows us just how much pain he is in...  Shadow lunges for the rope...  HE MAKES IT!  T-Rex doesn't let go!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex releases the hold just a fraction from being disqualified.  T-Rex lifts his opponent up...  Sidewalk slam!  T-Rex is not allowing Shadow Callahan to recover...  He picks Callahan up to his feet...  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity.  Callahan is down!  T-Rex hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Shadow kicks out but just how much more punishment could he take?  Getting attacked before the match started has hurt Shadow not only physically but also mentally.  It put Shadow out of his game!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well his partner getting arrested probably contributed to that too!  Oh!  Big uppercut sends Shadow Callahan reeling!  Big punches coming from Thaddeus Rex rocks Callahan...  Big knee to the gut by T-Rex!  So far this match has been mostly one-sided...  Snap suplex by T-Rex, Callahan hits the canvas hard and rolls out into the apron!  T-Rex reaches over the ropes for Callahan...  The Dullahan grabs T-Rex's head and brings his neck down on the top rope!"

Brad Blood:  "This is Shadow's chance to turn things around!  He needs to find a way to battle back...   Does he still have anything left in the tank?  Here comes T-Rex running towards Shadow..."

Jim Jackson:  "Shoulder block through the middle rope takes Thaddeus Rex by surprise!  Shadow Callahan goes back into the ring...  T-Rex staggers to his feet...  RUNNING BIG BOOT CONNECTS!  Callahan hits his signature Dullahan maneuver!  Callahan for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Thaddeus gets his shoulder up at two!  Shadow may have his his signature move but the damage he has taken has effectively cut the power of his attack."

Jim Jackson:  "You may be right there Brad...  Shadow Callahan goes in for the kill...  No!  A big back elbow by Thaddeus Rex stops him!  T-Rex throws a big punch...  Callahan replies with a punch of his own!  Another big right from T-Rex....  Again Callahan replies with his own!  T-Rex goes for another big punch...  Callahan blocks it and throws a big right...  No!  T-Rex also blocks it and counters with a knee!   T-Rex with a lariat takes Callahan down!  Knee drop by T-Rex!  He goes for the cover!  Is this enough?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Two and a quarter!  Shadow manages to get his shoulder up!  But just look at him...  He's just prolonging his pain...  I don't think Shadow has anything left Jim..."

Jim Jackson:  "Well whether he has anything left or not, Shadow Callahan is not one to just give up, he's going to go down fighting!  Thaddeus Rex waits for Callahan to get back to his feet...  Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him/her to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage!  Callahan is not moving at all!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well Thaddeus Rex wins this one and...  Wait what's T-Rex doing?  He's pulling a table out from under the ring!  T-Rex sets the table up in the ring...  He picks Shadow Callahan up...  OH MY GOD!  HE JUST POWERBOMBED CALLAHAN INTO THE TABLE!"

Brad Blood:  "He's sending a message to Allister Jim!  The question is how will Allister respond now?"

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Rocwom10

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Desire10 VS Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Samant10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is a title match for the RoC Women's Title!  Desiré versus Samantha King!"

Brad Blood:  "Woo!  Finally some boobies!  Let's get this match rolling, I want to see some bosoms bounce!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 155 pounds, hailing from wherever she may roam...  She is the current and reigning RoC Women's Champion...  DESIRÉ!"

"The Zoo" by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a black jacket and a blood red classic styled hockey mask as she makes a praying motion. she then slowly walks down to the ring looking to the crowd and around her. She walks up the steps and stands on the apron looking at the crowd before doing a a throat slashing motion. she then enters the ring and stands in the corner slowing taking off the mask to reveal her true face while waiting for the opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next the challenger, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 135 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, The Morrigan...  SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's "The Other Side" begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and...  WHAT THE?!"

Brad Blood:  "HEY WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS?!  I CAN'T SEE A THING!!!"

SMASH!  SMASH!

Jim Jackson:  "What's that sound?!  Someone get the lights back on!  Someone...  Finally the lights are...  OH MY LORD"

Brad Blood:  "What the?!  Both girls are laid out in the ring!  What the heck?  Someone assaulted Desiré and Samantha in the dark!  Who the hell did this?!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref is checking up on the both women...  He's bringing his hands up in a X and is shaking his head!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been declared a no contest!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd looks shocked at what just happened...  Who could have attacked Desiré and Samantha King?"

Brad Blood:  "What we have here is a mystery Jim, we need the Scooby Gang!"

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Parkin10

Johnny Fortune the ROC Champion and now former light heavyweight champion is seen laying on the hood of a car. The ROC Championship wrapped around his wait.

Johnny Fortune: "I.. I Lost? No, I didn't lose... I.. Won. I won the moral victory! Who cares if he took a little Lightweight belt... HA! I clearly gave that match up so I wasn't weighed down by the burden of defending the Lightweight belt. Unfortunately it ended up in the hands of Lee Morrison's anal sponge but I'm confident that somebody else can dethrone our new Vice General Manager."

The Chaotic God sits up on the car and claps his hands together.

Johnny Fortune: "So, now that we've established what REALLY happened last time, let me establish where we're at tonight. We have a former champion and a man that give Marvel's Blob a run for their money. God Damn Lee, you really like throwing the shit at my windshield don't you? First you decide to team up with my opponent, then throw me in the ring two men who nearly double me in size? Wow, I suppose what I'll have to do what I did last time I stepped into a ring with Ray: Beat him. Now When it comes to The MOM maybe I'll lure him away with buckets of chicken and porno mags and then that's when I'll take care of Ray."

The Fortunate one scratches his chin as he ponders his strategy for his upcoming match. As if a flash of light appeared in his mind he speaks once again.

Johnny Fortune: "Oh, I have it now. I won't tell you of course, that wouldn't be any fun. Oh but you'll believe it when you see it. The strategic brilliance that will prove that the true essence of chaos is greater than any experience a veteran can have. Toodooloo, until tonight when once again I raise this RoC World Title above my head."

The camera fades out to see a devilish grin coming from the face of Johnny Fortune.

The scene opens with the disgruntled Ray Kamaura standing in front a a blank wall. Still riled up of the events of the past few weeks.  

Ray Kamaura: "And now my Championship rematch is sullied by a man who thinks a hot dog eating contest and wrestling are the same thing? Are you freaking kidding me. More and more shit keeps spewing from the mouths of the so called "Managers." First it was Marcus Troy, who drove the ULOL into the ground. Then the half wit, Lee Morrison, gave power to a man who can't cut it as a wrestler... Alexander Con... Melchiott. I use to look up to that fool. I wanted to be him so bad, he was the pinnacle of everything that I wanted to be... And now what? He is an overrated sellout, piece of garbage, not fit to whip my boot. Then we have Johnny Fortune. A cowardly man, who is keeping my title warm for me. I'm not going to say anything more about him, because he isn't worth the breath."

Ray Kamaura pulls the camera close.

Ray Kamaura: "I am not worried about the match tonight, because win or lose, I'm still going to War."

It's a rare sight to see The Morbidly Obese Man without his friends, but tonight he knows that his path is one that he must tread alone.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Tonight I was given a chance, an opportunity for the RoC World Championship.  Yes, under Alexander Melchiott's Age of Opportunity I was given what is due to me for all the hard work I have poured into this sport of wrestling.  I have toiled, I have sweated, I have bled and that is the toll I paid for this title shot tonight.  Many of you would disagree but it matters not.  Why should I deny myself if I was handed this opportunity, everyone else in the locker room will take it if it was offered to them."

The Morbidly Obese Man closes his eyes as a smile creeps upon his lips.  He takes a deep breath and looks again towards the camera.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Now I have told my friends not to interfere tonight and both Bakla and Wang has respected my wish.  Tonight I fly solo, The Morbidly Obese Man shall walk into that ring and battle Johnny Fortune and Ray Kamaura for the gold and when the night ends, stand victorious as the NEW ROC WORLD CHAMPION!  In this Age of Opportunity, I shall be the man deserving to be called the best wrestler in Ring of Chaos so ask only for one thing.  I ask you all to hold your tongues, do not criticize me for taking this chance but show me your support instead and I promise you all that I shall be the man that will make you all proud."

The big wrestler ends his speech and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:59 am

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Johnny10 VS Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 Ray_ka11

VS

Chaos Supreme  07/12/2015 The_mo12

Jim Jackson: "And here we are with the main event of the evening, a match our newly installed VGM Alexander Melchiott booked! A triple threat between Johnny Fortune, Ray Kamaura and The Morbidly Obese Man for the RoC World Title!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM doesn't even deserve a title shot! Seriously what did he do here in RoC other than lose? There are OTHER more deserving wrestlers that earned that title shot other than TMOM."

After the competitors have cleared the ring and before Alice can announce the start of the next match, “Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back holding a microphone. Despite wearing his usual vest and sunglasses, Melchiott has noticeably left the Lightweight Championship in the backstage area. Melchiott walks down to the ring and climbs in as his music stops. Standing in the center of the ring, Melchiott takes off his sunglasses before beginning to speak.

Alexander Melchiott: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our Main Event for this evening; a match that I booked with heavy criticism from my peers. Now, I have made it clear to everyone that if you impress me you will get an opportunity to move up the totem pole, but obviously winning the hearts of my peers is going to be a lot more challenging to simply throwing a bone into the middle of the pack of hounds."

Melchiott pauses for a moment, tapping his chin with the edge of his sunglasses.

Alexander Melchiott: "That... may have been too horrible of an analogy to use there, but it is serviceable."

Apparently content with himself, Melchiott resumes his original pose.

Alexander Melchiott: "Firstly, I would like to address why I have left the Lightweight Championship backstage. I AM NOT disrespecting the title by not toting it around, but Alexander Melchiott the WRESTLER is separate from Alexander Melchiott the Vice-General Manager. Not only that, but this next match is for the World Championship. It would be disrespectful to that title to carry the Lightweight Championship out here when I am not involved in this next contest."

Turning towards the backstage arena, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now that that business has been handled, I would like to briefly address some of my peers. Johnny Fortune, you were a tough opponent and you should be proud of the match that you had. However, don't give Lee the credit for this Main Event, because this one was my idea. And don't complain about facing men twice your size either, as you have CHOSEN to compete in the Heavyweight division. I have gone through what you are going to be going through and I know that it isn't pleasant; but to be the best in the world, you have to take on odds that you may not like and you have to do things that you really may not like. I wish you the best of luck here tonight, but remember, your career is young and you will only get better as time goes on so long as you show these fans the passion that you showed me last show."

The fans interrupt Melchiott with cheers due to the fantastic match from last show. Melchiott nods and encourages the fans for a moment before bringing the microphone back up to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "This brings me to Ray Kamaura. I expected better from you, Ray -- I really did. Instead of taking this challenge head-on, you've turned back into a whiny little bitch just because I gave someone an opportunity. Now Ray, I KNOW you've been given opportunities in your career, so don't even try and play that card or throw a tantrum, because you are just making yourself look like a hypocrite. You say I can't cut it as a wrestler? I came back to this company after DESTROYING my Best Friend. I came back to this company, took someone else's spot in a gauntlet and defeated five wrestlers in a row. I then EARNED my contract by defeating Boy Bakla and Rafik... oh, and I'm the current Lightweight Champion. So I'm pretty sure I can still cut it as a wrestler."

Leaning against the ropes, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "You, however, can talk all you want about yourself, Ray. But, here's the thing, you NEVER defeated the Champion. You NEVER earned the ROC World Championship. Johnny Fortune may have defeated you for the title, but NOBODY defeated the actual CHAMPION. So if I want to make this match an eight-man elimination electrified steel cage match, then I could. Why? Because you are NOT the champion and you NEVER were the champion."

The fans boo at Alexander's remarks, but this only encourages Alexander.

Alexander Melchiott: "It's true! The TRUE CHAMPION OF THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE THADDEUS REX! You don't have to like it, but it is the truth. NOBODY beat Thaddeus Rex for that belt. Now, as much as I respect and truly do admire the passion of The Morbidly Obese Man, Thaddeus Rex should be the one in this match. The reason he isn't is because he's unfortunately too obsessed with Allister King to get his head on straight."

Melchiott turns and walks back to the center of the ring as he continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Lee Morrison was right to hold a gauntlet between some of the best wrestlers here in this company... it was only fitting; having stripped Thaddeus Rex of the belt, ROC needed a strong contender to help restore the prestige of the title. On that night, Johnny Fortune managed to win the gauntlet and he managed to defeat... why, Ray Kamaura of all people! Instead of having a championship rematch for a title that Ray NEVER truly won, I decided to throw something new in. I decided to give a veteran of this business and a man with more passion than most know the shot of a life-time. I decided to reward The Morbidly Obese Man and give him a shot at the title. Why? Well, partly because I can and partly because The Morbidly Obese Man is a serious threat and would make a fine champion."

Walking to the ropes, Melchiott climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Setting it up, Melchiott proceeds to take a seat.

Alexander Melchiott: "Having said all of that, I will give Thaddeus Rex a shot at the title when he is mentally ready for it. Until then however, I have to restore the prestige of a belt that Morrison's blunder ruined. Tonight we have three legitimate contenders for the World Championship. The man who wins this match will have earned the belt, at least in my eyes. So, without further ado... Alice?"

Melchiott sets aside his microphone as he waits for the introductions to this match.

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat match and is for the ROC WORLD TITLE! Introducing first standing in at 5 feet 11 inches and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District, San Francisco, California... He is the current and reigning RoC World Champion... The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint and jean shorts and pink hair is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring shaking ropes and twitching his head looking back and forth waiting for something to happen. He rips off his jacket and throws it in the face of Alice Aoi. Laughing all the way as he sits atop one of the turnbuckles.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage. He stops at the very top of the ramp and raises his arms, fireworks blast out behind him. Ray Kamaura walks down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, raising his arms up again.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing last, standing in at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at over 500 pounds, hailing from parts unknown... THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN!"

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

"Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It" starts blasting from from the speakers as the earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man emerges from the entrance tunnel and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. The monstrous sight of the wrestler made the audience cringe as each flab of fat jiggled and flapped with each step he took. He enters the ring with surprising agility for a man his size and waits for his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Both The Champ and Ray Kamaura start attacking The Morbidly Obese Man! TMOM is weathering a barrage of punches from both men. TMOM swings wide, Johnny Fortune ducks but Kamaura doesn't ang gets rocked! TMOM tries to grab Fortune... The Fortunate One scampers away! Double axe handle by Kamaura to TMOM's back! TMOM with a lariat attempt, Kamaura ducks and counters with a middle kick! Wait! TMOM catches his leg and knocks him down with a big chop! Here comes Fortune with a flying knee... It connects but TMOM is still on his feet! TMOM tries to catch Fortune but he quickly runs away! Kamaura spins TMOM around and both men lock arms in a test of strength..."

Brad Blood: "Good strategy by Johnny, definitely he's at a big disadvantage here, so he should just let the two big men go at it using guerrilla tactics every now and then. Conserve his strength until when he really needs it."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man is pushing Ray Kamaura back... He has Kamaura on the ropes... Here comes The Champ with a dropkick.... Right into TMOM's spine! Kamaura starts to push back as Johnny Fortune circles both men waiting for another opportunity to strike... Big kick by Kamaura to TMOM's gut! Kamaura has TMOM in a headlock! Wait TMOM lifts Kamaura up... He counters the headlock with a side suplex! Here comes Fortune and hits a running knee right into the side of TMOM's head! Fortune leaps unto TMOM's back... He locks in a sleeper hold! He's trying to choke TMOM out!"

Brad Blood: "A sound strategy by The Champ... Johnny knows that most of his attacks can hardly make a dent on TMOM, a sleeper hold is a good move for him to use to further slow down the massive mountain of man-meat. Ray is starting to shake off the effects of that side suplex... He's back on his feet..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura with a running big boot... IT CONNECTS! THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN IS SENT SPIRALLING BACKWARDS AND SANDWICHES THE CHAOTIC GOD INTO THE TURNBUCKLES! Johnny Fortune looses his hold and slumps to the ground as TMOM staggers forward into Kamaura's dropkick! Again TMOM staggers back and falls on top of Fortune! Here comes Kamaura off the second rope... Springboard legdrop! Ray Kamaura climbs to the top turnbuckle... The big man is gonna fly... NO! TMOM manages to shake the ropes and Kamaura lands on his groin... TMOM slowly gets up... He climbs up the turnbuckles... We can hear the turnbuckles creaking under his weight... TMOM grabs Kamaura... It's gonna be a superplex... NO! Kamaura blocks the attempt! Kamaura with some hard shots to TMOM's head sends him off the turnbuckles and back down to the canvas... Kamaura from the top turnbuckle... He leaps for a flying axe handle... NO! TMOM CATCHES HIM! The Morbidly Obese Man locks his hands around his opponent, squeezing him. He then shakes his opponent around like a rag doll executing a Big Love."

Brad Blood: "TMOM has Ray in his signature submission hold! One cannot help but marvel at the sight... I never thought that TMOM will be able to catch Ray from mid-air and counter his attack into a submission! That tub of lard certainly surprised me with that move. We can now see the pain etched in Ray's face... Will he tap out? Will he give up? Remember this is a triple threat, TMOM doesn't need to submit the champ to win."

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune begins to stir... He sees Ray Kamaura in trouble... Fortune quickly starts attacking The Morbidly Obese Man's knee with low kicks! Kamaura uses this chance to hit TMOM with W-chops! TMOM's grip loosens... Ray Kamaura kicks The Morbidly Obese Man in the gut causing The Morbidly Obese Man to double over, Ray Kamaura bounces off the ropes and runs past The Morbidly Obese Man, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on The Morbidly Obese Man's head, forcing it into the mat. He's hit his signature move Carry On! Before Kamaura can capitalize, here comes Fortune with a spinning high kick connecting to Kamaura's head! Kamaura staggers into the corner and slumps down... Ray Kamaura is sitting in the corner, head resting on the second turnbuckle. Johnny Fortune gets a wild look in his eyes, licks his lips. Johnny Fortune is running straight for Ray Kamaura. Johnny Fortune jumps up and kicks Ray Kamaura straight in the Head. My Lord that's Chaos Theory! Fortune for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Ray gets a shoulder up at two! Johnny quickly scampers over to TMOM he goes for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Still only a two! It was a smart strategy by Johnny but the two big men can soak up more damage, he needs to bide his time more before making his move, make the two men take each other out first then go in for the win."

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune starts to vicious stomp on The Morbidly Obese Man's head... He notices Ray Kamaura stirring... Running knee to the side of the head keeps Kamaura down. TMOM is starting to move... Fortune runs towards TMOM... Running knee is blocked! TMOM slowly rises to his feet.... Fortune uses the ropes for momentum... He ducks under TMOM's clothesline! Fortune bounces back on the ropes one more time... He leaps up int the air... TMOM SIDESTEPS AND CONNECTS WITH A HAMMER FIST DRIVING FORTUNE TO THE CANVAS! TMOM lifts Fortune up on his shoulders... He turns around... SUPERKICK FROM RAY KAMAURA!!! OH MY GOD! TMOM GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE STILL CARRY FORTUNE! BOTH MEN CRASH OUTSIDE! TMOM starts to get up... Fortune soon follows... HERE COMES RAY KAMAURA!!!! SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE TAKES BOTH TMOM AND THE CHAMP OUT! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Ray is pretty agile for a big man which actually give him the chance to do things other men his size are not capable of doing. That is why he was able to become champ and that is why he is a contender for the belt tonight. His can use his size and speed both as a weapon."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura grabs Johnny Fortune and tosses him back into the ring! Irish whip sends The Morbidly Obese Man crashing into the ring apron! Another Irish whip this time TMOM is sent barreling towards the steel steps! Kamaura enters the ring and goes after The Champ. Kamaura from the second rope... Springboard elbow drop nails Fortune! TMOM is climbing up the apron... Spinning wheel kick from Kamaura knocks him off the apron! Fortune staggers to his feet... Clothesline by Kamaura almost takes his head off! TMOM again is trying to make his way back into the ring... Dropkick by Kamaura again sends him back down! TMOM is getting back up to his feet... KAMAURA SLINGSHOTS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND HITS A FLYING CROSSBODY! TMOM IS DOWN!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "The crowd is so pumped up! Ray is clearing house showing us again why he is championship material, unlike TMOM over there who can't even get back into the ring. That big globule of gluttony was given a huge opportunity tonight but look at what has happened? He is just wasting it."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura enters the ring, he lifts Johnny Fortune on his shoulders... Fortune grabs onto the top rope and holds on... TMOM is staggering back into the ring... He sees Kamaura struggling to pull The Fortunate One off the ropes... He charges in... Kamaura senses the danger and releases Fortune, he gets out of the way just in time as a clothesline from TMOM narrowly misses him and knocks Fortune over the top rope!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh! Bad luck for Johnny, he hasn't really found his groove tonight... Ray on the other hand has been putting out one of the best performances of his career tonight! He again engages TMOM!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men are brawling in the ring... The Morbidly Obese Man gets a huge uppercut in! Ray Kamaura is rocked! Irish whip by TMOM sends Kamaura to the ropes... Kamaura leaps over a back body drop attempt by TMOM! Kamaura bounces back... TMOM charges towards Kamaura... DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!!"

Brad Blood: "Holy crap! They almost took each others' head off! The crowd are on their feet cheering for both men! Poor Johnny is getting left out..."

Crowd: "LET'S GO TMOM! LET'S GO RAY! LET'S GO TMOM! LET'S GO RAY!"

Brad Blood: "Speaking of Johnny... He has now made his way back into the ring! He sees both men down! He grabs Ray's leg..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Ray kicks out! Johnny goes for TMOM!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune still unable to get the three count! Ray Kamaura is starting to stir... Fortune goes for a side kick... Kamaura catches his leg! Dragon legscrew! Fortune goes down but Kamaura doesn't let go of the leg and transitions it into a single leg Boston crab! The submission is locked in! Wait! The Morbidly Obese Man is up and plows right into Kamaura! Kamaura gets back up... Russian legsweep by TMOM sends him back to the canvas! TMOM turns around... Double flying knee to the face by the Fortunate One from out of nowhere! I-I think he broke TMOM's nose!"

Brad Blood: "He did! TMOM's nose is gushing like a geyser! Johnny is licking his lips, like a shark he smells blood and he wants to go in for the kill! Johnny sizes up TMOM... He runs... OH CRAP! LOOK OUT!"

Jim Jackson: "SPEAR BY RAY KAMAURA FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! HE ALMOST BROKE THE CHAMP IN HALF!!! That is the danger of a triple threat match... Losing track of one of your opponents can be disastrous. The Morbidly Obese Man has Kamaura from behind... Hard elbows by Kamaura counters the suplex attempt... Kamaura slips behind TMOM... GERMAN SUPLEX!!! Kamaura still hasn't let go... ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!!! Holy crap! I think Kamaura is attempting a third one... HE MAKES IT!!! ROLLING GERMANS FROM KAMAURA! TMOM IS DOWN! This is his chance! Kamaura crawls over and gets a cover!"

Brad Blood: "HOLY SHIT! HOW DID TMOM EVEN KICK OUT OF THAT ONE?! Even Ray is shocked! Ray staggers to his feet... It seems that Ray's legs are a little wobbly... Those German suplexes really took a lot out of Ray, I mean lifting up a man over 500 pounds once is already a feat by itself but doing it three times in a row... I think Ray is almost at his limit if he hasn't reached it yet."

Jim Jackson: "Well at this point all three men are pretty battered and exhausted. This match can really go either way! Ray Kamaura screams at the top of his lungs... He's going for his finisher! Johnny Fortune is starting to stir, he's using the ropes to pull himself up... Ray Kamaura kicks Johnny Fortune in the gut causing Johnny Fortune to double over, Ray Kamaura bounces off the ropes and runs past Johnny Fortune, rebounds off the ropes and jumps... Fortune rolls away at the last second! Kamaura's finisher Carry On! misses! Kamaura goes after Fortune, Fortune manages to scamper away! Kamaura stumbles... Fortune with a bicycle kick connects sending Kamaura back!"

Brad Blood: "Johnny needs to suck it in and finish this if he wants to retain... He needs to..."

Jim Jackson: "DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE BY THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN BLINDSIDING BOTH MEN!! TMOM is on fire! He clotheslines the dazed Ray Kamaura over the top rope before decking Johnny Fortune with a huge clothesline! The big man hits the ropes before bouncing off of them and throwing himself onto Fortune for the cover! MASSIVE SIT DOWN!"

Brad Blood: "He's got him! There's no way Fortune can move all that weight!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ROC WORLD CHAMPION... TMOM, THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN!""

Jim Jackson: "I DON'T BELIEVE IT! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP! THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN HAS DONE IT! THE MORDIBDLY OBESE MAN HAS DONE IT!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott gave TMOM the chance of a lifetime and TMOM capitalized on it! Damn! Who would have thought tonight's result was possible? Alexander has the belt and he's entering the ring... He's gonna award the belt to TMOM... Wait! What's happening? TMOM is clutching his chest... HE FALLS ON TOP OF FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson: ""Something's wrong! TMOM isn't moving! The referee is signaling for help. Alexander Melchiott drops the belt and quickly goes to TMOM's side. He's checking TMOM's pulse."

Brad Blood: "Get Fortune out from under him you goofs!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott...Melchiott is calling for Holliday. He's just tossed his phone to Nimble and told him to call for an ambulance."

Brad Blood: "Wait..."

Jim Jackson: "Holliday and our medical staff are reaching the ring. Melchiott helps them roll TMOM off of Johnny Fortune... Melchiott's... Melchiott's signaling for the show to stop. He telling them to cut the cameras and get the fans out!"

Brad Blood: "But we haven't..."

Jim Jackson: "Unfortunately we're out of time here folks! We'll hopefully have more news for you next time, but for my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson saying good night and good fight!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down