Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 am

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Diarrh10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Samuel11

Jim Jackson:  "And tonight's dark match will feature Alexander Melchiott's monster Samuel Hovac going against Diarrhea Boy!"

Brad Blood:  "Someone is gonna get killed!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 205 pounds, hailing from Shitterton, Dorset, England...  D-Boy...  DIARRHEA BOY!"

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel. Suddenly his face contorts as a foul smell emanate from his rear, he clutches the middle of his ass with one hand and rushes down the ramp. He slides into the ring and heads to his corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 305 pounds, hailing from Graz, Styria, Austria...  SAMUEL HOVAC!"

Samuel Hovac appears at the top of the ramp as Hammerfall's "Last Man Standing" blasts through the arena. He takes a second at the top of the ramp, before taking himself and his overall imposing person down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Diarrhea Boy charges towards Samuel Hovac!  Standing clothesline by Hovac...  D-Boy ducks under it and bounces off the ropes for a springboard crossbody...  HOVAC CATCHES HIM!  Samuel Hovac lifts Diarrhea Boy up into the air and holds him there for a while before falling forward!  RAISON'S EVENTUATION!  Hovac for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "I think D-Boy just shit his pants!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  SAMUEL HOVAC!"

Jim Jackson:  "Hovac makes quick work of Diarrhea Boy tonight and...  WAIT!  LOOK ON TOP OF THE ENTRANCE RAMP!  IT'S ENTROPY!"

Brad Blood:  "WHOA!  Troy's monster has come out!  Samuel looks unimpressed inside the ring!  I think the time for these two monsters to meet is coming!  God help us all once that happens."

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to another night of great wrestling folks!  Tonight we have Nao Fook Mi going against her sister Nao Fook Yu in a ladder match and whoever loses will NOT get a new RoC contract!  We also have four teams in the first round of a tag team tournament to determine the number one contenders for the belts!  Plus we have Full-Time Killers defending their RoC Tag Titles against 2Kool4Skool!  AND for the main event!  A DANCE-OFF between Allister King and Ray Kamaura!  The winner shall get to specify the stipulations for their upcoming match in two weeks!"

Brad Blood:  "Yeah!  Allister and Ray are gonna bust-a-move!  This show will be awesome Jim!  AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well we should really kick things off now since I'm sure the crowd is already eager to see some action tonight!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Locker10

The scene open in Alexander Melchiott's locker room.  The massive Samuel Hovac sits in a chair looking bored as Alexander Melchiott stands in front of a mirror gently brushing his hair.  After letting out a puff of air, Melchiott begins to talk to Hovac's image in the mirror.

Alexander Melchiott: "How dull!  We come all this way to play with Marcus's Troy and his precious doll, only for him to leave us off the card!"

Putting down his brush, Melchiott pulls out a container of black eyeliner.  Melchiott carefully begins to apply it as he continues to complain.

Alexander Melchiott: "I mean really, you'd think that Marcus Troy would have the good sense to do something with us.  We both know he doesn't have the balls to take us on, but why delay the inevitable?  Even a fool like Marcus Troy knows the value of wearing your opponent down.  If he were serious about your upcoming bout with Entropy, he'd be placing us in grueling matches to garner an advantage.  Instead, Troy is just putting on boring shows and wasting everyone's time!  Lee Morrison sure hitched himself to a winning horse..."

With a sigh, Melchiott sets the eyeliner aside.  After looking over his work, his eyes lock onto Hovac's image in the mirror.  Noticing the bored expression on Samuel's face, Melchiott spins around to face him.

Alexander Melchiott: "Hey!  Are you even listening?"

Hovac, still looking bored, nods.  Melchiott claps his hands together in delight before turning to face the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "Do be a dear and record this for Troy, would you?  Marcus, you've been a bit of a disappointment thus far; as I predicted.  Your match card for this week is... well, uninspired would be an appropriate word.  The only interesting match on the card is the Fook Mi sisters... and they handed you that match.  I mean really, a tag team tournament?  Bravo, Troy!  This will only be the fourth or fifth one of those we've had!  And then 2Kool4Skool, who have probably the worst records in this company, taking on the Full Time Killers?  Uh, hello!  Anyone with half a brain can already tell you the outcome of that match!  And then you have your "main event".  The match that is going to make this show worth watching is... a dance-off?  Really?  On a wrestling show?  And not only is it a dance-off, (which is an incredibly stupid idea mind you), but it's a dance-off between Ray Kamaura and the king of idiots.  Marvelous.  At this rate, I won't have to lift a finger to remove you -- the wrestling fans will end up lynching you in the parking lot for me~!"

Despite looking giddy at the prospect, Melchiott smiles as he approaches Hovac.  Standing behind him, Melchiott rests his chin on Hovac's shoulder.

Alexander Melchiott: "If only you and Entropy could be so lucky!  However, Hovac here has been rather pent-up... he's got a lot of energy to get out!  And who better to be beaten half to death by him than your overrated flesh sack?  I am looking forward to watching Entropy become nothing more than a mangled corpse in a pool of blood!  And your delightful expression!  Oh!  I'm getting flustered just thinking about it!  Troy, I suggest you find yourself a lovely casket, because when Hovac here is done, there won't be enough left of Entropy for an open casket."

Melchiott nestles against Hovac while smiling towards the camera.  The scene slowly fades as Hovac stares maliciously into the camera.

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Parkin10

Julia Rodriguez hastily approaches Nao Fook Yu who is just alighting from a cab.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Excuse me, Fook Yu?  I was wondering if I can have a few words with you about your match tonight against your sister."

A nasty sneer spreads across Fook Yu's face as she closes the cab door and proceeds to walk away...  She stops in her tracks and turns around before grabbing the mic and speaking into it.

Nao Fook Yu:  "You want a few words?  Here's a few words, my sister better have her bags packed because tonight, I'll be the one climbing that ladder and taking that contract."

She then shoves the mic back into Julia's hands and walks towards the building entrance as the scene fades to black.

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before raising the mic to address the crowd.

Nao Fook Mi:  "It didn't have to be this way..."

The sadness in Fook Mi's voice can be felt by everyone.

Nao Fook Mi:  "I love my sister very much...  And I still do, but it seems tonight our clash in unavoidable, I did everything in my power to resolve our differences yet tonight we will still face each other.  Could this be avoided?  Maybe it could've but now it is too late, the die has been cast and there are no re-rolls..."

The oriental beauty takes a deep breath...

Nao Fook Mi:  "Whatever happens, we'll settle this tonight then dear sister!  When that suitcase is taken, only one of us shall remain here in Ring of Chaos.  Tonight, I shall give it my all and cement the name Nao Fook Mi into the annals of RoC!  Whatever the result, whatever the outcome, my legacy here in Ring of Chaos shall be remembered."

Nao Fook Mi wipes a tear from her eye...

Nao Fook Mi:  "In hindsight, maybe this is the match I've been waiting for all my life, maybe my greatest foe has been beside me all my life...  You are my greatest rival and also my greatest heartbreak but I shall overcome you like I have overcome every roadblock in my life.  Farewell dear sister...  I have already made my peace with your betrayal even before our match tonight, the question is if you will be able to do so after..."

With that Nao Fook Mi drops the mic and exits the ring to the chant of the fans.

Crowd:  "FOOK MI!  FOOK MI!  FOOK MI!"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:07 am

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Nao_fo12 VS Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson:  "What a way to open the show, a ladder match between two sisters.  Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu once held the tag team gold but a bitter rivalry created a crack between the two sisters.  A crack that ended up with not only the split of one of the most beloved tag team here in Ring of Chaos but also the match you shall be witnessing tonight.  That's right, tonight the contracts held by both Fook Mi and Fook Yu expires and only one of the Nao sisters shall walk away with a Ring of Chaos contract.  Now as the outside of the ring is littered with ladders, we see the stage of the final battle between Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu."

Brad Blood:  "Sob~!  I can't believe it, after tonight we'll have one pair of boobies less here in Ring of Chaos."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a ladder match!  The only way to win is to climb up the ladder and take down the briefcase!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Sichuan, China...  NAO FOOK MI!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Sichuan, China...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Nao Fook Yu wastes no time and quickly goes on the offensive attacking her sister with vicious elbows and punches!  Nao Fook Mi puts up her arms and weathers out the onslaught.  Fook Mi manages to shove Fook Yu away creating some space...  Roundhouse kick knocks Fook Yu into the ropes!  Fook Mi charges in and connects with a dropkick nearly sending Fook Yu over the top rope.  Nao Fook Mi charges again...  Back body drop by Fook Yu sends her flying!  No!  Fook Mi flips and lands on her feet on the steps of one of the ladders set up outside the ring!  Fook Mi leaps off the ladder...  She catches Nao Fook Yu's head and plants it unto the canvas with a tornado DDT!  The crowd is on their feet!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh man, right from the get go, these girls are holding nothing back!  The viciousness of their attacks...  It's like they are life-long enemies not sisters!  Fook Mi exits the ring and grabs a ladder, sliding it into the ring.  Fook Mi sets the ladder up under the briefcase containing the contract.  She begins to climb...  NO!  Fook Yu has already crawled near and grabs on to her leg!  Fook Mi tries to shake her sister off but ends up having to descend back down from the ladder."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi grabs her sister by the ponytail and hauls her up...  She throws a right, but Nao Fook Yu blocks it and counters with an uppercut nailing Fook Mi on the jaw!  Fook Yu grabs her sister's head and slams it into the ladder!  Fook Mi staggers around, Fook Yu picks her up on her shoulders.  Fook Mi slips down!  She whips her sister around...  Irish whip towards the ladder...  NO!  Fook Yu reverses the Irish whip and it's Nao Fook Mi who crashes into the steel frame of the ladder which topples unto the ropes!  Nao Fook Yu sets her sister on top of the ladder on the ropes...  She gets some distance and charges...  Running senton...  NAO FOOK MI LEAPS OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND!  FOOK YU SMASHES INTO THE LADDER HARD!  Springboard legdrop by Fook Mi...  RIGHT INTO HER SISTER DRIVING FOOK YU'S BACK HARDER INTO THE LADDER!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy shit indeed!  Look at the ladder Fook Yu is lying on...  It's bent all out of shape!  Fook Mi exits the ring again to get another ladder since the one in the ring is not usable anymore.  Fook Mi slides the ladder back into the ring and sets it up under the ring...  Just before she begins her climb, a huge forearm shot to the back of the neck by Fook Yu knocks her silly!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu starts stomping at her sister, she grabs Nao Fook Mi's head and slams it into the ladder!  Fook Yu lifts her sister on her shoulders...  POWERSLAM INTO THE LADDER!  Nao Fook Yu just powerslammed her sister into the bent ladder.  Fook Yu makes sure the ladder is under briefcase and begins to climb up the ladder.  Fook Yu slowly makes her way up, clearly getting legdropped into the ladder earlier has taken it's toll on her body.  Fook Yu is almost up on the top...  She's trying to reach for the briefcase...  NAO FOOK MI SHOVES THE LADDER AND IT TIPS OVER WITH FOOK YU ON IT!  Wait!  Fook Yu leaps off as the ladder tips and lands on her feet!  She turns around...  RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK!  Fook Yu crumples to the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu is down, Fook Mi should use this time to try and get to that briefcase, but from the look of things that powerslam hurt Fook Mi pretty good.  She's having a hard time staying on her feet as she hangs on to the top rope for support.  Wait...  Fook Mi begins to move, she's trying to raise the ladder back up.  Fook Yu starts to stir."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi shifts her attention back towards her sister...   Nao Fook Mi slips behind her opponent and locks her forearms over her opponent's neck and nape choking her opponent to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!  She's trying to make Nao Fook Yu go to sleep with her finisher by cutting off her air supply!  Fook Yu is fading fast!  This will leave Fook Mi all the time she needs to climb up that ladder...  WAIT!  Fook Yu counters the Fook Mi to Sleep with a jawbreaker!  Hard shots by Fook Yu rocks Fook Mi...  Big flying knee connects and Fook Mi is seeing stars!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the ladder rungs before leaping off and spearing her opponent from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery!  Fook Mi is down!"

Brad Blood:  "Daaaamn...  This match has been going back and forth brutally.  These girls will be sooo broken by the end of the match!  Seriously if they keep this up, they'll be so broken they won't be able to climb that ladder."

Jim Jackson:  "I may have to agree with you there Brad, but right now, I doubt that anything can stop these two sisters from breaking each other.  Nao Fook Yu rises to her feet first, she staggers as she tries to make her way to the ladder.  She's...  She's not setting the ladder up!  She closes the ladder and drags it to the corner!  She wedges the ladder in between the ropes!  I think we all know where this is going...  Fook Yu drags her sister back to her feet.  Irish whip!  NAO FOOK MI IS SENT CRASHING UNTO THE LADDER CHEST FIRST!  Fook Yu exits the ring!  She's going for another ladder!  She slides the ladder into the ring and begins to set it up!  Fook Mi is still down!  Nao Fook Yu begins her ascent up the ladder!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Fook Mi is beginning to stir!  Honestly I'm surprised she can still move after taking all that punishment!  Fook Yu has already made it to middle of the ladder!  Fook Mi is up on one knee!  Fook Yu better get up fast or she may get tipped over again.  Fook Mi somehow makes it to her feet and slowly staggers towards the ladder!  Wait Fook Yu sees her sister and stops her climb even though she's almost to the top!  I think Fook Yu's gonna jump...  FOOK YU LEAPS AND CATCHES FOOK MI'S HEAD WITH HER LEGS!  I THINK SHE'S GOING FOR A HURRICANRANA!  WAIT~!  FOOK MI SPINS AND COUNTERS THE RANA WITH A POWERBOMB INTO THE LADDER WEDGED IN THE CORNER!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "OHMAHGAWD!  I THINK NAO FOOK MI JUST BROKE HER SISTER IN HALF!  Nao Fook Yu is not moving at all and look at the ladder!  It's folded in half!  The crowd cannot believe the brutality and violence these two sisters inflicted on each other!  Both girls are down at this point!  Their bodies hurting from all the abuse they've taken.  The referee looks at both girls and begins the ten count.  If he reaches ten, we may end up having a draw...  But if that happens then it means both girls DON'T get a new RoC contract!"

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOO!  Losing one of these fap-tatious duo is bad enough but losing both?!  THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like Nao Fook Mi is starting to move!  She's slowly getting back up to her feet..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  She stumbles and falls again into the canvas!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi gathers whatever remaining stamina and power she has left and again tries to pull herself up!"

Brad Blood:  "She's using the ropes but even with the help of the ring ropes she's having a hard time!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu is starting to stir herself!  She's crawling towards the ladder!"

Brad Blood:  "She's using the ladder to haul herself up!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "Amazing!  Somehow both ladies are able to pull themselves up to their feet saving themselves from being counted out!  The question is, if there is still any gas in the tank?  Both sisters can barely even stand at this point!  Nao Fook Mi makes the first move as she staggers towards her sister.  Nao Fook Yu now also begins to move forward.  Both girls unsteady on their feet...  They lock arms!"

Brad Blood:  "They look like they are leaning on each other for support, they are literally about to keel over!  Wait both girls are pushing against each other...  Each trying to overpower the other...  Fook Yu seems to be getting the upper hand as Fook Mi is slowly being pushed back towards the ropes...  Fook Mi has her back to the ropes and Fook Yu gives one last shove...  FOOK MI GOES OVER BUT SHE PULLS HER SISTER WITH HER!  BOTH WOMEN FALL OUT OF THE RING AND INTO THE OUTSIDE!"

Jim Jackson:  "The brawl continues to the outside of the ring!  Both girls have thrown caution to the wind as the pelt each others with their fists!  Nao Fook Yu seems to be getting the upper hand as her sister is getting pushed backwards on the defensive!  Enzuigiri from out of nowhere by Nao Fook Mi!  Fook Yu staggers into the steel railings!  Fook Mi leaps to the apron...  Springboard moonsault to the outside by Fook Mi takes her sister down!  She puts her body on the line as she takes out her sister!  The crowd is on their feet cheering for the girls!"

Crowd:  "LET'S GO FOOK MI!  GO FOOK YU!  LET'S GO FOOK MI!  GO FOOK YU!"

Brad Blood:  "That chant sounded sooooooooo wrong.  Anyway it looks like Fook Mi may have hurt her ribs with that moonsault to the outside.  Fook Mi grabs another ladder and slides it into the ring.  Fook Mi enters the ring and uses the ladder she just brought into the ring to wedge it to the rung of ladder already standing and wedges the other end into the ropes.  With that the ladder won't easily tip over!  Smart girl!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi begins her climb up the ladder!  You can see the pain in her face as she takes a step up.  Wait!  Her sister has just slid back into the ring!  Nao Fook Yu leaps on the horizontal ladder Fook Mi used to wedge the standing ladder!  Fook Yu climbs up on the other side of the ladder as both girls race to get to the top!  Nao Fook Yu reaches the top just as her sister makes it too!  Both girls start exchanging blows!  The crowd is at the edge of their seats holding their breath...  Headbutt by Fook Yu rocks Nao Fook Mi!  Fook Mi reels back and falls backwards!  Her legs hooked on a ladder rung as she falls upside down!  Fook Yu starts to go for the briefcase!"

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh!  Looks like Fook Yu is having some problems with the clasps!  She can't seem to remove the briefcase which seem to be stuck to the clasps!  Wait!  Fook Mi manages to pull herself back right side up!  She propels herself over the top of the ladder with her legs catching her sister's head!"

Jim Jackson:  "FRANKENSTEINER!!!  FRANKENSTEINER BY NAO FOOK MI SENDS HER SISTER INTO THE PERPENDICULAR LADDER!  NAO FOOK YU IS NOT MOVING AT ALL!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Brad Blood:  "That is the loudest holy shit we've heard tonight!  Nao Fook Mi begins her climb up the ladder as her sister lay broken below!  Fook Mi climbs up the ladder unimpeded!  This could be it!  She's working on the clasp that her sister had trouble with!"

Jim Jackson:  "AND SHE GETS IT!  NAO FOOK MI HAS TAKEN THE BRIEFCASE WITH THE CONTRACT FROM THE CLASP!  FOOK MI WINS THE ROC CONTRACT!"

Brad Blood:  "The ref is calling for the bell!  What a match!  What a match!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match...  NAO FOOK MI!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi descends the ladder and falls to her knees!  Tears are streaming down her face as she clutches the prize to her chest!  A hard won prize from a hard won battle!  Well deserved!  EMTs have entered the ring to check up on Nao Fook Yu!  They put a neck brace on her and move her carefully into a stretcher!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  What is Fook Mi doing?!  She just made her way to her sister's unconscious body...  WAIT!  FOOK MI JUST PUT THE BRIEFCASE WITH THE CONTRACT ON HER SISTER'S BODY AND WALKS AWAY!  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!  FOOK MI JUST GAVE AWAY HER CONTRACT!!!  THE CROWD IS IN SHOCK!  I'M IN SHOCK!!!  HOLY SONNUVA CASTRATED GOAT!"

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Backst10

Joe Jobber is seen backstage chasing his partner The Masked Moron.

Joe Jobber:  "Come back here!  We have a title match about to start and you have to wear PANTS!"

Joe Jobber chases after his partner with a pair of pants.

The Masked Moror blew raspberries at his partner and retorted.

The Masked Moron:  "I don't need pants because I have a cape!"

Making swooshing sounds, The Masked Moron runs away as his partner curses under his breath and the scene fades to black.

It is a busy night backstage in Ring of Chaos as the crew are running around preparing for the ongoing show.  The Charismatic Crippler Colton Charles Cai Cobb makes his way but is suddenly stopped by Julia Rodriguez for an ambush interview.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Excuse me Colton, I was wondering if you can address a rumor that has been floating around backstage."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Shoot away Julia."

Julia Rodriguez proceeds with her question.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Well recently there are rumors that you and your manager Dean Sweenson have been at odds and that your partner Crusade has taken his side.  It also seems that both Sweenson and Crusade are nowhere in the arena despite the fact that your team is booked to defend the RoC Tag Team championships tonight.  Can you confirm or deny any of this?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well, just like in all partnerships, there are rough patches here and there.  I'm sure we'll be able to iron things out.  As to why Dean and Crusade are still not here in the building, maybe they are just running a little late...  But if they don't show, then I will simply defend our tag team titles alone against 2Kool4Skool, as the saying goes "The show must go on!" and I am not one to back away from any challenge."

Julia Rodriguez seems taken aback by C4's statement.

Julia Rodriguez:  "But wouldn't that mean that you'll be defending the RoC Tag Team titles in a handicap match?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Listen here Julia, the ones that is handicapped in this match is not me but 2Kool4Skool...  Seriously, even if they are in the ring together at the same Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron are nowhere in my league.  They think that they have the advantage?  Well what they don't realize is that I am as dangerous alone as I am in a team...  Maybe even more so because I am unhindered by a partner.  I do not have to wait my turn, my momentum will not be broken by a tag...  Me and Crusade, we've been dangerous in our singles career, if 3Kool4Skool thinks they have it easy tonight if my partner doesn't show, well it'd be in my best interest to show them the errors of their assumptions.  Now if you'll excuse me Julia, I think I need to make a call to see if Dean and Crusade will be making an appearance tonight."

With a curt nod Colton Charles Cai Cobb walks away briskly as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Colton11 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Crusad10

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Joe_jo10 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 The_ma10

Jim Jackson: "2 weeks ago, 2Kool4Skool emerged from a three way match with the victory and now they challenge for the tag team titles."

Brad Blood: "They won by disqualification, im not sure if that 'Qualifies' them to face the champs.But importantly, rumors are floating about that C4 is gonna defend the gold by himself. A man of his skill will have no problem against lucky jobbers."

Jim Jackson: "He would still be at a 2-1 disadvantage. Can one man successfully defend the tag titles? We'll find out right now as Alice is standing by for the introductions."

Alice Aoi: "The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ROC Tag Team Championship. Introducing first, the challengers, at a combined weight of 420 pounds ... Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron... 2KOOL4SKOOL!"

Fountain of Wayne's "Too Cool For School" starts playing on the speakers as Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron springs forth from the back.  With Joe Jobber leading the way, The Masked Moron follows as both wrestlers enter the ring and waits for the match to begin.  

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, The ROC Tag Team Champions, with a combined weight of 450 pounds... Crusade and Colton Charles Cai Cobb... FULL-TIME KILLERS!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Jim Jackson: "Seems rumors were TRUE and C4 is gonna go at it alone."

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "Straight off the bat C4 runs in and hits Jobber with an armbar takedown. Followed up with a picture perfect dropkick. Did you see the height he got on that? Damn. Cobb picks Joe of the mat and lifts him vertically in the air before hitting the falcon arrow. He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Shoulder up. C4 drops a few elbows on his downed opponent. He whips jobber against the ropes. Joe counters the hip toss and makes the tag to the masked moron. Double Clothesline to Cobb by 2K4S. Moron hits a springboard shoulder tackle."

Brad Blood: "Hard body slam by Moron before he whips him into his team's corner. The tag is made. Jobber flies towards Cobb and goes for the sunset flip but C4 is refusing to go down. Moron hits the dropkick knocking down for the pin."

Jack B. Quick: "One!"

Jim Jackson: "Jobber is firing up the crowd. He attampts a running bulldog but Cobb launches him into Moron at his partner causing them to clash heads. Moron stumbles backwards. C4 goes for a neckbreaker but at the last second releases the hold and drives his elbow into the temple of Masked."

Brad Blood: "Colton calls that move the "Claymore". His opponent is right where he wants them. Colton Charles Cai Cobb sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!"

Jim Jackson: "The Masked Moron has nowhere to go and Jobber is down on the outside, he has no choice but to tap out. The ref is calling for the bell."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Your winner by submission, and STILL! ROC Tag Team Champions ... "C4" COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!!"

Brad Blood: "He did it! He defended the titles by himself. C4 is the greatest man who ever lived. Praise his name Jim! Praise it!"

Jim Jackson: "He showed that he doesn't need a partner. But time may be running out for this reign. I'm sure that either Morrison or Melchiott will have something to say about this situation."

Brad Blood: "They are just a bunch of killjoys. All hail C4. Long live the boom!"

Rafik Arfah makes his return to doing in-ring promos. He walks down to the arena. He high fives some of the people who are his fans.

Rafik Arfah: "Mic."

A staff member gives him a mic.

Rafik Arfah: "If you guys think that I am satisfied with what I did last week.. you're wrong. I am not. It's far from over. See.. I don't want to just cost Gus' matches. Or beat him up on the ramp. I want.. I want to grab his throat with these bare hands.."

Rafik looks at his hands.

Rafik Arfah: "And choke, choke, choke and choke until he suffocates from his own blood. But I am not gonna get the chance to do that soon. Because for some reason, I have to team up with the prick. It's what "the man" wants."

Crowd boos because the crowd wants to see these two fuckers tear each other apart.

Rafik Arfah: "I never liked being told what to do.. but there is good that can come out of it. I understand that the winners of the tournament will get a tag title shot.."

Rafik begins to smile.

Rafik Arfah: "I like titles. I'm a prize fighter. I fight for a few things. Revenge, respect annnd titles. Gus, you're in my shit list. If you fuck up another shot at a title for me, I will bury so deep in the ground no one will ever see you again."

Rafik Arfah stops smiling.

Rafik Arfah: "For now we are "partners", but after that deal is done.. watch your ass, kid. With that said, let's have a good one tonight, eh?"

Rafik slides out of the ring and goes backstage to prepare for the match.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:25 am

The scene begins with Julia Rodriguez entering the Beauty & the Geek locker room.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Excuse me, but I was wondering if I can have a few words..."

Bob Bobbie nods motions for the voluptuous Latina to enter.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Thanks guys, I don't want to disturb you guys for too long so I'll get right on to the questions...   You guys are pretty over with the fans but Beauty & the Geek has still fallen short every time despite all the opportunities that have been given to you.  How will tonight be any different?"

Bob Bobbie:  "Well honestly we do not know how things will turn out.  I mean who would have thought that two weeks ago the unlikely team of Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron would win the match?  Things are very unpredictable here in Ring of Chaos, who knows...  This time Beauty & the Geek will be fortuitous and come up on top advancing to the next round of the tournament."

Julia Rodriguez quickly moves on to the next question...

Julia Rodriguez:  "Speaking of fortuitous, you shall be facing the team of Gus and Rafik Arfah tonight, two men who are dangerous by their own right but with a history of enmity towards each other..."

Bob Bobbie:  "Exactly Julia, though we do not plan to underestimate them, who can two men who hate each other work as a cohesive unit?  Their dysfunction will serve our function.  We shall take advantage of it and win our match tonight."

Julia Rodriguez:  "How about you Christy?  You share the same sentiments as your partner Bob Bobbie?"

Julia points the mic towards Christy Chase waiting for a reply.

Christy Chase nods as she replies to Julia Rodriguez's question.

Christy Chase:  "Of course I do, me and Bob here, we've learned to sync not only in the ring but also in our minds as well.  Our experience as a team has made it to the level where we act as a cohesive unit.  Gus and Rafik Arfah better be prepared to lose tonight, they won't know what hit them."

Julia Rodriguez nods and finishes up the interview.

Julia Rodriguez:  "I won't be taking up any more of your time guys, thanks for the interview and good luck in your match tonight."

Christy Chase:  "It's our pleasure Julia, and thanks."

Julia Rodriguez exits the room as the scene fades to black.

Gus is backstage and he is screaming to himself. Julie Rodriguez approaches him. He hasn't noticed her yet.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hey Gus. Any thoughts about your match at Roc Tag Team Tournament against Beauty & the Geek?"

Gus notices Julie. He looks frustrated.

Gus: "You interrupted me human, but it's ok. Tonight we are facing these worthless brats, called Beauty & the Geek. I want to win this match, even if this means collaborating with Rafik."

Julie Rodriguez: "You know, earlier Rafik said that he wants the Tag Team Title and as long as you are partners..."

Gus: "Yeah, Yeah. I know what he said, but I don't believe him. Also, Shitlord Rafik, I'm not afraid of you. Now I leave."

Gus starts running, screaming "Blood".

Julie Rodriguez: "Back to you guys in the booth!"

Jim Jackson: "Thanks Julie.  So both Rafik and Gus are willing to co-operate. They're both good wrestlers, so I believe that we will have some good tag team matches."

Brad Blood: "Only if they don't start fighting during the match."

Jim Jackson: "True."

Screen fades out.

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Segmen10Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Bob_bo11 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Christ11

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Gus10 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson:  "After that opening match we now move forward to the first match of the RoC Tag Team Tournament!  Beauty and the Geek shall be facing the team of Gus and Rafik Arfah..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus is awesome, it's a shame he's teamed up with this...  Terrorist!  Rafik's people must also be responsible for the November 13 terror attacks in Paris!  If only Gus can ditch Rafik!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, at a combined weight of 310 pounds, Bob Bobbie & Christy Chase ... BEAUTY AND THE GEEK!"

"Two Sides of the Coin" by KISS starts playing on the speakers as Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase burst forth from the back. A flashy light show comes on as both wrestlers hype the fans up from the top of the entrance ramp. Bob Bobbie descends first, soon followed by Christy Chase as both wrestlers enter the ring to the cheers from the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 463 pounds, the team of GUS & RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He thanks Allah for keeping him alive for another week and walks down the ramp. He directs crotch chops at the fans while sticking his tongue out as he enters the ring. Rafik enters the ring and forces the announcer
to be sweet to him.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  It's Gus and Bob Bobbie starting off for their respective teams!  Gus almost jumps the bell as he quickly charges in and Bobbie gets kneed in the gut!  Irish whip sends B² to the ropes...  Shoudler block knocks Bobbie to the canvas!  Bob Bobbie staggers to his feet...  Gus picks him up and body slams him to the mat!  Leg drop by Gus...  Right on Bobbie's neck!  Gus for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Well the nerd boy gets a shoulder up!  Whoa!  Bob manages to scamper away before Gus can get his hands on him!  I guess all those times he got shoved into lockers and get his head dunked into toilets has made Bob hone his running away skill."

Jim Jackson:  "Gus charges in but this time Bob Bobbie is ready for him!  B² sidesteps and sticks his foot out tripping Gus!  Bobbie on the ropes...  Springboard spinning elbow connects!  Gus staggers!  Bobbie connects with a dropkick sending Gus stumbling back to the ropes!  Bob Bobbie bounces off the ropes...  Bulldog plants Gus to the canvas!  Rafik Arfah seems to be laughing at Gus in the corner!  B² goes to their corner and tags in Christy Chase!  Chase from the top turnbuckle...  She leaps just as Gus gets up to his feet...  Hurricanrana sends Psychopath flying!  Gus hangs from the middle ropes...  Chase runs towards Gus...  SHE LEAPS OVER GUS' BODY AND THE TOP ROPE AND HITS A DOUBLE FOOT STOMP RIGHT ON THE BACK OF GUS' HEAD!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Brad Blood:  "Christy leaps back into the ring and pulls Gus to the middle of the ring!  She hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus kicks out at two!  But Christy is already up on the top turnbuckle!  Christy flies..."

Jim Jackson:  "GUS ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND!  Frogsplash by Christy Chase misses!  Gus with a legdrop...  Chase rolls away!  Gus chases after Chase...  Chase leaps into the ropes...  Springboard back elbow connects sending Gus reeling!  Christy Chase with a low dropkick sends Gus to one knee...  Shining wizard!  Gus is rocked!  Chase goes for the cover!  No!  Rafik Arfah quickly enters the ring and boots Chase breaking the pin attempt!  Bob Bobbie from the top turnbuckle...  Flying crossbody!  NO!!!  Rafik Arfah intercepts it with a dropkick!  Bobbie is down!  Arfah turns around...  SUPERKICK BY CHASE SENDS ARFAH OVER THE TOP ROPE!  Chase measures Arfah outside, she starts to dash...  GUS WITH A SPEAR!!!  HE ALMOST BREAKS CHRISTY CHASE IN HALF!!!  Bob Bobbie starts to get up on his feet...  CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!  Bobbie almost gets decapitated!  Gus is on a roll!"

Brad Blood:  "That's my boy!  C'mon, decimate that nerd boy and the broad!  Gus is gonna...  Wait!  Did Rafik just blind tagged Gus?  That...  That bastard!  He wants to steal the glory after Gus did all the work!  BOOOOOOO!  Look at him!  He went straight for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase gets a shoulder up at two!  Rafik Arfah quickly goes for a submission!  Camel clutch locked in!  Wait!  Chase manages to get her arm free and stretches out her arm...  She makes it to the ropes!  Arfah stomps at Chase's back... Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders...  He's going for his finisher Kenta Used It First!  Wait!  Christy Chase counters with hard elbows to the side of Arfah's head!  Chase escapes from Arfah's finisher attempt!  Springboard crossbody by Chase!"

Brad Blood:  "The turban wearing freak kicks out at two!  Christy leaps to her corner...  SHE GETS A TAG!  Bob leaps in the ring!  He charges at Rafik and ducks under a clothesline attempt!  Bob off the ropes, Rafik with another clothesline attempt misses again!  And this time it's Gus snickering at Rafik!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie off the ropes...  Springboard corkscrew kick!  Rafik Arfah is sent flying!  Standing moonsault by Bobbie flattens Arfah!  The crowd is cheering loudly for Beauty and the Geek!"

Crowd:  "Beauty and the Geek!  Beauty and the Geek!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie crouches down behind a sitting opponent and places his knee against the opponent's upper back, he then reaches forward and grasp the opponent's chin with both hands applying pressure executing a Code Cracker.  Bobbie locks in his signature submission hold!  Rafik Arfah is too far from the ropes!"

Brad Blood:  "GUS COMES IN FOR THE SAVE!  Christy leaps from the top turnbuckle!  GUS CATCHES HER!  He turns around...  BACK SUPLEX INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!  CHRISTY IS DOWN!  Bob charges towards Gus...  BACK BODY DROP SENDS BOB FLYING INTO CHRISTY!  The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood:  "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!  Wait!  What's that ref doing?  He's sending Gus back into the apron!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well Gus isn't the legal man."

Brad Blood:  "But that means Rafik will reap the benefits of Gus' attack...  AGAIN!  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!  Rafik shoves hooks Bob's leg!  Dammit!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie kicks out at two!  Dysfunctional as they are Gus and Rafik Arfah seems to be able to put their differences aside somewhat to work as a team...  I mean they are far from being cohesive but I expected it to be more of a disaster.  Arfah bends down to pick Bobbie up...  NO!  Bobbie grabs Arfah and rolls him up!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik kicks out at two!  Rafik tries to hit Bob with a lariat...  Bob ducks under the it!  Bob rolls...  He gets a tag!  Christy from the top turnbuckle...  Missile dropkick and the terrorist is sent stumbling towards their corner!  Gus tags himself in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus charges towards Christy Chase...  Chase leaps out of the way of a running big boot!  Chase goes low with a forearm to the back of the knee!  Gus staggers a bit and swings a backfist...  Chase ducks under it!    Christy Chase Irish whips her opponent to the ropes, she then runs perpendicular towards the other ropes adjacent to where her opponent bounced off of.  As both wrestlers approach the center of the ring, Christy Chase leaps and hits a low-angle shoulder block from the side taking down her opponent executing a Cat and Mouse!  Chase for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus gets a shoulder up at two!  Damn that Rafik!  He's laughing at Gus!  He's a distraction Jim!  A distraction!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus looks like he's fuming and starts trudging back towards his partner...  Christy Chase takes advantage of the situation and hits a springboard Frankensteiner!  Gus just got planted!  Rafik Arfah howls in laughter in the corner at his partner's predicament!  Chase for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Again Gus gets a shoudler up at two!  Gus sure is pretty sturdy.  Christy  goes to the corner and tags in Bob!  I think they are going for a double team move!"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Beauty and the Geek sends Gus to the ropes!  Double dropkick by Beauty and the Geek sends Gus spiraling backwards!  Gus hits the ropes and bounces back...  Bob Bobbie with a spinning wheel kick...  No!  Gus avoids it and hits the ropes again!  Clothesline takes Bobbie down!  Bobbie gets back up to his feet...  Irish whip sends him to the turnbuckles!  Gus run at Bob Bobbie, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle!  Anesthesia connects!  Bobbie crumples to the canvas!  Gus hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Dang!  Bob kicked out at two!  You got to admit, that dweeb sure can take some punishment.  B² is tougher than he looks.  Gus goes down to pick Bob up...  No!  Bob slips down behind Gus!  He goes to the ropes...   Gus turns around for a back body drop..."

Jim Jackson:  "Sunset flip by Bob Bobbie!  Gus' shoulders are down but he kicks out!  Bobbie gets back up and bounces off the ropes...  Low dropkick right into Gus' face while he's still sitting on the mat!  Bobbie again for the cover!  Gus again kicks out!  B² with a stiff kick to the side of Gus' head!  He's signalling for his finisher!  Bob Bobbie climbs to the top turnbuckle and sizes up his opponent on the ground he leaps up, tucks his arms and legs in then spreads them out...  GUS GETS HIS KNEES UP AND COUNTERS BOBBIE'S FINISHER REVENGE OF THE NERD!"

Brad Blood:  "Talk about crashing and burning!  Wait I think Rafik just said something to upset Gus again!  Gus heads over to the corner!  Rafik enters the ring and both men start arguing!  Dammit Rafik!  You're gonna cost Gus the match!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie seems to regain his senses!  He sees both Gus and Rafik Arfah arguing!  He charges in, using it to his advantage...  NO!  IT'S A FAKE OUT!  Arfah intercepts Bobbie with a kick to the gut!  Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and slams him face first into his knee.  HE HIT HIS FINISHER KENTA USED IT FIRST!  Gus first lift Bob Bobbie up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back!  OUT OF CONTROL!  BOB BOBBIE IS DOWN!  Christy Chase enters the ring!  Rafik Arfah sidesteps and throws Chase over the top rope as she charges in!  Before Chase can recover Arfah leaps through the middle rope!  Suicide dive takes Chase down!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus hooks the leg!  The ref goes down to count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and advancing to the next round of the Tag Team Tournament, THE TEAM OF GUS AND RAFIK ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like the dysfunctional duo manages to work together and advance to the next round!  As fragile as this team is, they are both very talented individuals!  If they learn to actually work together..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus can make anyone look good!  Rafik just strung along for the ride!"

The lights in the arena dim just before "Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles plays out of the speakers, almost immediately solliciting a negative reaction from the crowd. Rather punctually, Lokii Weaver and Charlotte Sable appear at the top of the ramp, accompanied by what appears to be a cameraman, if the top-quality video recorder slumped over his shoulder was any indication. Weaver proceeds down the ramp with a smirk, his pace betraying his eagerness to proceed. Well, his pace as well as the microphone he raised to his lips halfway down.

Lokii Weaver: "Hello, once again! Anyone fancy an interesting little bit of info, huh?"

Weaver doesn't wait for a response or for his followers as he ascends the metal steps around the ring, holding his tie down against his body as he bends down to enter the ring. With a skip in his step, Weaver steps around around the ring as he burns time waiting for Sable and... Cameron. Yeah, going with that. Cameron the cameraman.

Lokii Weaver: "Pirates! And vikings, are here in this arena tonight..."

Weaver feigns surprise momentarily, before rather loudly continuing.

Lokii Weaver: "But they don't deserve to be! They hardly even got here at all, in fact! Charlotte, would you like to tell these people really quickly when we arrived here at this arena? No? No class participation? Alrighty, no problem. We got here hours before the show began. Just like we get here hours before the show begins every night. We're punctual, we're beyond punctual even. We may not stay, and when we stay you may not see us; however, we ARE here! And we are here well before any match we may or may not have scheduled! And should we, say, intend to have a nice friendly conversation with a couple friendly rivals before our match with, say, a camera present, when do you think we find a cameraman hmm?"

Weaver pauses for a moment, before striding towards Cameron and, PUNCTUALLY, ever so punctually, presenting Cameron the mic with an, albeit barely, audible 'hmmmm?'.

Cameron: "Uh... Well, I didn't ch-"

Weaver: "TWO HOURS... Before show began. We were here, in this arena. Where do you find that dedication, I question? In all wrestlers? Certainly not. In all camermen? Well, yes, actually. But yet, there we were, Charlotte, myself, and... Our friend here, waiting for a word with our rivals. Our rivals, a pirate and a viking. Who arrived... When was it, again, friend?

Cameron:  "Uh... I'm not the best speaker, actually-"

Weaver: "THAT is right, friend, very lately! So late, in fact, that Charlotte and I had already given up hope of giving our many adoring fans a show! In fact, we only found out about their arrival once we remembered about our dear friend... here. Oh, you can leave, by the way.

Cameron complies all-to-eagerly, leaving the two alone in the ring.

Lokii Weaver: "So there you go, then. And now, with so little time to prepare, Storm Riders, I have to question... What do you intend to do, exactly? Are you even aware that we're fighting tonight? Do you even care?"

Weaver chuckles, a grin wide enough to show his full set of teeth adorning his face, before resuming loudly once more.

Lokii  Weaver: "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! Humiliated of yourselves! Truly, Mr. Wolfe, Mr. Whitebane, you are nothing but embarrassments to this sport and to yourselves who probably don't even CARE about how pathetic you are! Now, would you please, ever so kindly, do me the favor of coming down to the ring? Oh pretty please. Charlotte and I,

Weaver makes an exaggerated nod towards Charlotte before proceeding.

Lokii Weaver: "would ever so much love punt you two embarrassments out of this tournament as quickly as possible.

And with that, Weaver lowers his mic. Both he and Charlotte choose a corner as they await... Anything, really.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers, Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He noticeably has a drawstring bag slung across his shoulders as he pushes his hood down and walks down the ramp. Silence ushers through out the arena, a silence all too familiar every time he makes his appearance, a silence indicative of nothing else but fear. T-Rex grabs a mic and leaps up to the apron, he enters the ring and makes his way to the center before speaking.

Thaddeus Rex:  "And thus I again sent Shogun back down into the depths of despair.  The Reaper has now been defeated twice by me as I once again prove that I am the most dominant force here in Ring of Chaos.  You see, Shogun thought he could make me his stepping stone back into the main event, but I showed him the errors of his foolishness.  I have showed you all that the scythe The Reaper possesses is nothing but a dull and rusty piece of metal, useless like its master.  And now that I have put the legend of Shogun back into the dumpster where it deserves, I shall once again start on my road to claim what truly belongs to me..."

Thaddeus Rex takes a deep breath before continuing with what the crowd already knows what he is after...

Thaddeus Rex:  "THE ROC WORLD TITLE!  So to whoever holds the title...  Be it Ray Kamaura, be it Allister King or any one else in the roster...  I will be coming for you, so keep that title warm for me."

T-Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as "Carnivore" by Starset begins to play again on the loud speakers...

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:36 am

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Capt_s10 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Vilkas10

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Charlo10 & Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Lokii_10

Jim Jackson:  "We have received word that an incident has occurred backstage and the Storm Riders won't be competing tonight. The Pirate and The Viking have seriously injured various backstage workers and wrestlers. Ambulances have already taken the seriously wounded away but..."

Brad Blood:  "Stop right there Jim! Ahem. Got It. I am being informed that Marcus Troy is on his way out here to clarify the situation."

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel closely followed by the monster known as Entropy.  He takes his time and lights up a Cuban cigar and puffs on it for a while before he makes his descent down the ramp as the crowd shower him with boos.  He ignores the crowd's displeasure and steps into the ring.

Marcus Troy:  "It seems that The Storm Riders are running a little late tonight!"

Murmurs erupt from the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "But just in case something like this happens, I, Marcus Troy have already prepared for it!  That's right!  Instead of The Storm Riders, the team of Boy Bakla and Little Wang shall be taking their place tonight!  LET THE SHOW CONTINUE!"

Marcus Troy drops the mic and exits the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of 260 pounds, the team of Boy Bakla and Little Wang...  LITTLE BOY & ONCE A BOY!"

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground.  Stepping through the smoke are the transsexual wrestler known as Boy Bakla and the tiny superstar Little Wang.  They wave to the crowd as they make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 440 pounds, CHARLOTTE SABLE and LOKII WEAVER!"

"Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles begins playing throughout the arena, followed by the jumbotron coming to life with a video of space: stars and infinite darkness included. Lokii Weaver appears at the top of the entrance ramp from the backstage, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit, followed closely by Charlotte Sable. He glances around the arena before setting his sights on the ring and making his way down the ramp. He climbs the metal steps before stepping into the ring.

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Sable and Bakla will be starting off this match. Bakla ducks the clothesline and replies with a dropkick. That is followed up by a body slam and a tag to Little Wang who flies over the top rope with a leg drop."

Brad Blood:  "He attempted a pin but Charlotte powers out before the ref could even begin to count. Oh! Wang gets a knee to the face for his troubles. Whipped into the corner, tag to Weaver and now the two attempt the double team. That double suplex was simply magical."

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii isn't giving him an inch and is lying in a series of stomps and knees. He begins to apply a camel clutch but Wang uses his size and speed to quickly escape and hit a dropkick to the backside of Weaver."

Brad Blood:  "Ass, just say Ass. Weaver is dragged across the middle rope as the kung fu midget hits that ahh...  Can we even say that number? Anyway that move! Wang runs in and jumps for the tornado ddt but is stopped before impact and Lokii hits the belly to belly suplex. Hooks the leg"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bakla is in to break up the pin attempt. Now so is Sable and the two go over the top rope to the outside. Lokii is distracted by this and Wang takes advantage with a sick inverted hurricanrana. This could be it."

Brad Blood:  "Shoulder up by Weaver!  Lokii leaps up as Wang charges towards him head first!  Lokii finally decides to go for a tag!  He gets it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Charlotte Sable enters the ring!  Big boot takes Little Wang down!  Sable lifts Wang up on her shoulders, Alabama slam!  Wang bounced off the canvas with that one!  Wang somehow still manages to struggle to his feet...  Sable quickly grabs him!  Fireman's Carry Gutbuster!  Charlotte Sable for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Wow, that's one tough Wang, he can really take a beating!  Wait!  Weaver wants in and motions Charlotte to tag him!  Charlotte begrudgingly makes the tag."

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii Weaver reaches around his opponent's body and lifts them up, spinning the opponent in front of hiss body. As Weaver brings the opponent back down to the mat the he kneels, slamming his opponent's back across his extended knee executing an Acetabularii!  Weaver for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Wang still gets it up!"

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii Weaver hauls Little Wang up on his shoulders!  Wait!  Wang manages to slip free!  Wang off the ropes!  Springboard dropkick right on Weaver's butt!  Weaver hits the canvas!  Springboard moonsault by Wang!  He hooks the leg!  Is this enough?"

Brad Blood:  "Weaver just about got the shoulder up before the three count. Little Wang with a shining wizard. He's getting the fans fired up right here! He could be thinking about ending this. What? He just suddenly stopped."

Jim Jackson:  "OH GOD! LOOK OVER AT THE BARRICADE!"

Brad Blood:  "IT'S WOLFE! AND HE HAS A KNIFE HELD TO THE THROAT OF BAKLA! "

Jim Jackson:  "LOOK IN THE RING! WEAVER WITH A ROLL-UP!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of CHARLOTTE WEAVER AND LOKII WEAVER!"

Jim Jackson:  "What just happened?  It seems Capt. Sebastian Wolfe ain't happy being replaced by Boy Bakla and Little Wang!  But it can't be helped, the show must go on, The Storm Riders only have themselves to blame here."

Brad Blood:  "Yeah but they must have felt insulted to be replaced by half-a-man and once-a-man!"

Jim Jackson:  "Still the victory goes to Charlotte Sable and Lokii Weaver who will be advancing to face Gus and Rafik Arfah!"

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Vilkas has entered the ring and is now manhandling Wang!  He's beating Wang into submission!  While Sebastian is kicking the heck out of Bakla outside!  Officials have rushed into the ringside to stop the chaos!"

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Beyond10

The scene opens with a camera fixed on Ray Kamaura's face. He is beet red with sweat pouring off his brow. The Champ grunts as his faces grimaces in sheer agony.  

Ray Kamaura: "For the love of God... I can't do this. Even I, the most powerful, and loved man in all of sports entertainment can't even keep up. How could you make me do this...?"

The Champ asked as the camera panned back revealing him to be dressed in a purple leopard print leotard. He was holding onto a ballet training bar, staring down a fierce older woman.  The scene fades to black, but the champs voice could be heard still.  

Ray Kamaura: "THIS IS A PIVOT!"

The camera opens up to show Allister King sitting in his locker room, looking intensely at his E-Mat (Totally not a cheap iPad knockoff). The other Northern Kings are sitting drinking coffee. He sets the device down and and stands up.

Allister King: "I have finished watching every Dance movie ever made including the one with Kim Jong Un and Channing Tatum. I have fully research this dance off and came to a solid conclusion. All dance movies suck monkey scrotum."

He sits back down

Allister King: "I mean come on, it's just the same rehashed bull crap over and over again just with different actors. Step up, step up 2, step up 3, step up 4: step back, step up 5: step to the left, step up 6: step to the right. step up 7: step outta the way, magic mike, magic mike xxl, magic mike xxxl: the porn edition, full monty, half monty, slightly monty, dance dance revolution: the musical, dirty dancing, clean dancing."

Samantha King: "We get the point."

Allister King: "Black swan, swan lake, the swan and the princess, the swan and the pauper, the swan that couldn't dance, the swan that gave up but then became the best dancer, Dancer Prancer and Midnight Lancer, Rocky Horror Picture Show, That Other One, Gene Kelly Collection, square dance, circle dance, triangle dance, Happy Feet, Happy Feet 2, Happy Feet: Feet are Made for Walking, The Dancing Dead, Dance of Anarchy, Breaking Bad Dancing, Dance of Thrones starring Charles Dance, Terminator 8: Dance John Connor, etc."

Samantha King: "You didn't have to name them all."

Allister King: "Those are just some, there is like a million and they are all the same shit. Insecure girl meets hot dancer guy and learns she can dance then end up together. or vice versa. Only about 3% of the movies are actually watchable. All that I got from these movies was the urge to kill myself. Sigh I should have stopped watching after bring it on."

He smashed the device.

Allister King: "No one will watch these anymore."

Samantha King: "They are all on Metclicks. Easy access for anyone. And besides you still have the dance off tonight."

Allister King: "I will use the best of what I watched and will emerge victorious, like every main character."

Allister moonwalks out of the room while flipping them off. The camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Allist10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/15/2015 Ray_ka11

Jim Jackson:  "And now for the main event of the evening!  A dance-off between Allister King and the champ Ray Kamaura to decide the stipulations in their match two week from now!"

Brad Blood:  "Aw yeah!  Aw yeah!  We're gonna bust-a-move aw yeah!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a DANCE-OFF!  The wrestler who gets the most votes by the end of the evening shall get to choose a stipulation for the title fight in two weeks!  Introducing first standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring...  ALLISTER KING!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King,  walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. He poses once more for the crowd, hands Samantha his sunglasses and jacket before heading to his corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is the current and reigning RoC World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the ring, Championship Belt adorning his shoulder, fireworks blast out from behind him. The Rayward Champ because jaunting down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, Raising The Ring Of Chaos Championship over head. Ray Kamaura gently hands the belt to the referee and took a microphone. Ray Kamaura then looks directly into Allister King's eyes.

Alice Aoi:  "IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!!!

Jim Jackson:  "Here we go! The dance off begins!  And it's the champ who kicks off first!"

Brad Blood:  "This will be either really good or really bad!"

Ray Kamaura: "DJ, Lay me a fat beat."

A beat starts emanating from the speakers, filling the arena. Without missing a beat, Ray Kamaura begins Pushing and Imaginary Lawn Mower. Ray fixed his gaze on Allister King, never breaking eye contact, until he stops pushing the lawn mower. With Finesse Ray begins to pull the imaginary lawn mower started cord, after a few times, he kicks the Lawn mower in frustration before pushing it in a circle around Allister King. The beat stops.  

Ray Kamaura: "Beat that."

Ray watches as Allister King signals for his music, Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" starts playing.  Allister slips out of the ring and leaps over the barricade and stands in front of a young girl and starts dancing and grinding giving the girl a lap dance!

Jim Jackson:  "WHAT THE?!!  WHAT IS ALLISTER DOING?!"

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh!  Sammie is storming into ringside!  She clocks Allister on the head!  That ends Allister's first dance!"

Ray Kamaura: "Phresh Moves Brother, But let me take you to the Grocery store."

The Beat begins again as Ray takes a shopping cart and begins pushing it thought the store. Every Few seconds The Rayward Son begins to seemingly grab an item off the shelf and place it into his cart. After about four times he stops. The crowd is silenced.

Ray Kamaura: "Don't want it, putting it back!"

Ray Kamaura began walking backwards and reaching to the imaginary cart, and putting the items back on the shelf. The beat stops. Not a peep can be heard.

Ray Kamaura: "OHHHHH SNAP!"

Again he watches to see what Allister King will do.

This time Allister King heads up the entrance ramp as a pole gets lowered down!  Allister starts dancing around the pole and does a pole dance routine!  He spins and swings and spins some more to the tune of George Michael's "Careless Whisper".

Ray Kamaura: "That'll be hard to top... o' the Mornin to ya!"

This time, traditional Irish music begins to play as The Massive Mountain of a Champion began to Irish Step Dance furiously. Flawlessly he moved his feet along with the music, his eyes closed as he effortlessly made the motions of the music. Moments passed before Ray Kamaura came to stop. Sweat pouring down his face, breathing heavily. The crowd exploded with cheers. Ray Remained silent, waiting for his opponents final act.

Allister King goes back to the entrance tunnel and pulls out a giant champagne glass!  He climbs in then starts grinding and stripping burlesque style...  Samantha King quickly goes up and drags Allister away but not before he undresses to his sparkly green thong.

Jim Jackson:  "Oh God!  What did we just see?"

Brad Blood:  "Well it's up to the audience now, look under your seats folks, there's a pen and ballot under each seat.  Grab them and vote!"

AFTER THE VOTES ARE CAST AND TALLIED!

Jim Jackson:  "We have a winner folks and tonight's dance-off winner is...  RAY KAMAURA!"

Brad Blood:  "I wonder what stipulation Ray will pick?"

Ray Kamaura reached for his belt and a microphone and jumped around the ring before taking his place right in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand.

Ray Kamaura: "Texas Bull Rope Match."

Ray Kamaura drops the Microphone and walked out of the arena.

Jim Jackson:  "And there we have it folks!  Ray Kamaura picks a Texas Bull Rope Match!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister is sooooooo screwed!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night! Nao Fook Mi won the ladder match but due to her love for her sister gave her the contract and left RoC! Then we have the team of Gus & Rafik Arfah and the team of Charlotte Sable & Lokii Weaver advancing to the finals of the RoC Tag Team Tournament! AAAAAAAAND Ray Kamaura choosing a Texas Bull Rope Match after winning the dance-off tonight!"

Brad Blood: "So much happened tonight it blew my mind! It's a shame Nao Fook Mi is gone but we wish her the best in her future endeavors!"

Jim Jackson: "That we do Brad, unfortunately we are out of time so until next time, good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down