Supernatural Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural Application

Post by Supernatural on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 pm

The ref counts:

Ring announcer: Here is your winner: Supernatural

The ref holds up Supernatural's hand. He is bloody and beaten to a pulp. He has black and blue eye, a ripped shirt and blood all over his body. The crowd goes silent. They are in disbelief that Supernatural won.

A few minutes later the crowd starts booing. Then someone throws trash in the ring.

Supernatural rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone. He then grabs a chair. He then rolls back into the ring.

Supernatural: I have given everything for you. My blood, sweat and tears for you. I gave up holidays to entertain you and this is the way you treat me?

Supernatural picks up some garbage.

Supernatural: Seriously, you throw fecal matter at me? I don't deserve this. I have given everything for you and deserve your respect. Since you fickle people forget how important I am to your life, I am going to teach you a lesson. One person at a time.

Supernatural takes the chair and proceeds to hit his opponent with it. The crowd goes nut. They get so loud, the arena starts to shake.

Supernatural: For every action their is an equal reaction. Don't blame me for my reactions to your behavior.

Supernatural continues to hit his downed opponent with a chair.

Scene fades to black
Supernatural
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supernatural Application

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:40 am

Welcome aboard. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top