Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:11 am

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Allist10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Spruce10

Jim Jackson:  "We have an odd contest scheduled here tonight. Allister King is set to step into the ring against Spruce Lee. Allister has the considerable advantage here."

Brad Blood:  "Advantage? He's facing a plank of wood! The match will be over before you know it."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 2 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 1 pound, hailing from parts unknown...  Plank... SPRUCE LEE!"

The arena goes dark, suddenly spotlights turn on and focus on the corner of the ring where a plank of wood, probably birch is seen leaning on the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from the Emerald Isle, "The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring" ... ALLISTER KING!!"

Allister King: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold on a second there love. I'm not going to be the one in this match here. But that doesn't mean there won't be one. After searching for a long time, I have found the one who will bring greatness back to the squared circle. This man is a living legend. He was one of the most popular stars of ULOL who had no equal. And if I remember correctly, he is Brad Blood's favorite competitor there."

Brad Blood:  "OH MY GOD! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?! "

Allister King: "That's right! The man of 1004 potatoes! The Herp of the Derp! The One, The Only ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!!"

Brad Blood:  "YES!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Rupert starts off the match by running about the ring. A very unusual strategy. He must be trying to get Spruce Lee dizzy. If that was even possible."

Brad Blood:  "Never underestimate the power of the extra chromosome. Rupert goes on the offensive and hits an elbow drop on Spruce Lee. It was not effective. The damage was reflected back onto Humperdink who is screaming owwie."

Jim Jackson:  "Spruce Lee trips him up but doesn't go for the pin. Not a very wise move. That could have ended the match. The Plank stalks his opponent, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Rupert rolls out of the way of nothing and heads towards his lunchbox."

Brad Blood:  "He's taking something out of it. IT'S A JUICE BOX! He pops the straw into it and begins to drink. It's over! He's finished the apple drink that was inside. He know turns towards the plank."

Jim Jackson:  "A staring contest is taking place in the ring. I don't know how long this will last. But the crowd is drawn in by the sheer intensity of it all. Somebody has fainted in the audience. Rupert is raising his arms in the air and proceeds to do the wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man."

Brad Blood:  "That distracted Spruce long enough for Rupert to lift him off the mat. He's climbing to the top rope. HE SLIPS! HE HITS THE MAT HARD AND HIS SHOULDERS ARE DOWN! SPRUCE COVERS HIM!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by Pinfall, Plank... SPRUCE LEE!"

Jim Jackson:  "I cannot believe it. The Plank has defeated the legendary retarded warrior. Squashing any aspirations he might have had here in ROC. Why did this man even come here in the first place?"

Brad Blood:  "Probably the same reason as how he ended up in ULOL, His mom dropped him off to go see Disney on Ice and he entered the wrong building. Or more than likely, Allister tricked him with the promise of Lollipops and other associated candies. But I'm glad he's back, nothing is funnier than watching a retard fight. It's like the Special Hunger Games."

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, again we all gather here tonight to bear witness to what has been dubbed by the wrestling fans as the freshest wrestling show on the planet!  That's right, it's time again for Chaos Supreme, where the best in the business clash to find out who will be on top!  And tonight joining me at the announce table is my partner in crime, Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "Thanks Jim, we have a great show planned for our viewers tonight, including two title matches!  That's right, Samantha King will be going against the Fook twins in a thriple threat cage match for the RoC Women's Title while The Slayers will be defending their RoC Tag Team Titles against The Southern Gents!  Will we be seeing new RoC Champions when the night ends?  Well stick around to find out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Don't forget the undercard matches too Brad, Ak-14, C4, La Máscara Sin Pantalones and The Daring One will also be appearing tonight.  And we also have the debut of Po1ski and Supernatural, two of the hottest free agent until tonight.  I know the fans are already hungry for some action so let's get the ball rolling!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Parkin10

A 1967 Chevy Impalia pulls into the parking lot.  A man dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of tan, steel toed boots. The man walks into the arena and is ambushed by a man.

Man: "That's my parking spot. Who the hell are you to park there?"

???: "I am your worse nightmare. Now get out of my face before I ruin your life."

Man: "What makes you think that I give two two shits about ..."

??? decks the man. The man falls on the floor and groans in pain.  ??? punts the guy as Julie Rodriguez and a camera man arrive.

???: "I am sorry you had to see that. Sometimes people need to have the arrogance smacked out of their mouth."

Julie Rodriguez: "It's okay?!?! You are new here. Can you tell me something about yourself?"

Supernatural: "All you need to know about me is that my name is Supernatural and I don't take shit from anyone. Now if you will excuse me, I have to prepare for my match with Po1ski. And here is my number sweet cheeks.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Beyond10

The 8th ward of The I. N. Sane Institute of Mental Health was built to house the most dangerous of individuals, those that even surpass the criminally insane, currently it houses one...  The monster known as Entropy.  The padded room that contains him has been specially modified not only to weather whatever abuse he throws at it but also to keep him inside.  The only access to the room is a 10 inch padded solid steel door with a locking mechanism even banks would envy.  Watching from a video feed, the director of the institute studies his new subject.  If he could fix this man, it would open doors for him in the medical field.  He grabs the file he has on Entropy and opens it...

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Entrop10

Yes this would be a tough case, but the prestige it would bring...  It will be worth it...  And if he fails...  Well, no one will miss a monster anyway.  The director smiles as he once again lowers the file to observe his new plaything...

Elsewhere, inside a private room of the Agnos Tech Medical Centre, Marcus Troy lay asleep in a coma.  Consciousness has not returned to him ever since that fateful evening Haruki Inoki struck him with a bokken on the skull.  A scar runs across his head, a reminder of the surgery that saved his life.  Sensors attached to his body monitor his vitals as an IV drip feeds his body the sustenance he needs to stay alive.

A nurse shuffles in with her daily duties which include checking up on the catheter and moving the patient around to make sure that bedsores do not set in.  As she proceeds to do her duty a hand reaches out and grab hers startling her...  She quickly calls for assistance...  Marcus Troy has opened his eyes.[/i]

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Locker10

The camera fades in to reveal Po1ski sitting on a bench in the locker room. He is just finishing up taping his hands, when Julie Rodriguez comes over for an interview. Po1ski looks up at her, knows an interview is coming, but continues taping.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hello Po1ski, I'm Julie Rodriguez, the backstage interviewer at Ring of Chaos. I just wanted to welcome you to the federation, and wanted to know if I could get an interview before your debut against Supernatural."

Po1ski: "Uh...yeah sure...go ahead..."

Julie Rodriguez: "Thanks. Well, when you came to speak to the people for the first time, you seemed to divide the crowd right down the middle-"

Po1ski: "I've said it before, and I guess I have to say it again. I'm not here to earn the ire or admiration of the crowd. I'm just here to prove that I am the best all around fighter in the world."

Julie Rodriguez: "Oh, alright. Your nickname is the Polish Freight Train. Where did you acquire that?"

Po1ski: "I got it from an old trainer of mine back when I first started competed in mixed martial arts. He gave it to me because of my aggressive fighting style and toughness. No matter what my opponent threw at me, I just kept coming."

Julie Rodriguez: "Ok. Do you have any thoughts about your opponent, Supernatural?"

Po1ski: "I honestly feel sorry for him. Since he is the first person I'm facing in Ring of Chaos, I have to make a statement. That means that tonight is gonna be the worst beating of his life. That isn't some joke or an empty threat. I'm going to hurt him. I'm going to show why I am a legitimate threat to all these paper champions. Of course, it's not like he is even close to a formidable foe. But no matter. I have never underestimated an opponent, and I won't let arrogance allow me to go easy on Supernatural. He is going to get everything I can throw at him."

Julie Rodriguez: "Alright, thank you. Any last words before your match?"

Po1ski: "I think I have said enough already. I prefer to make statements in the ring rather than on camera. Anyone can say anything to a lens that doesn't talk back. But in between those ropes? The only thing that matters is who's hand is raised."

Po1ski gets up from the bench, and walks towards the entrance ramp, waiting for his name to be called.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 am

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Po1ski10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Supern10

Jim Jackson:  "And kicking things off tonight are two new talents that just signed on to Ring of Chaos...  Po1ski and Supernatural are both newcomers to Ring of Chaos, each wanting to make their mark.  Let's see how things will go for these two new recruits."

Brad Blood:  "Well it seems that there is a sudden influx of new talent here to RoC, evident of our growing popularity in the independent wrestling scene.  Getting signed is one thing but staying for the long run is another."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland, The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!!!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from New York, New York, The Natural...  SUPERNATURAL!"

"Open Your Eyes" by Alterbridge starts playing as Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Supernatural seems to be the faster of the two as he circles around Po1ski...  Supernatural throws a couple of low kicks to test the water, Po1ski shrugs it off and pushes on forward.  Supernatural charges in but Po1ski with swift jabs keeps him at bay.  Po1ski continues on with his jabs...  Wait!  Po1ski's jabs has actually backed Supernatural into the corner without Supernatural noticing!  With nowhere to run Supernatural get hit a series of open palm strikes!  Look at Po1ski's hands fly!  The Polish Freight Train has just busted his way into Supernatural!"

Brad Blood:  "Well Supernatural has both hands up protecting his head but still the barrage from Po1ski is slowly wearing him down!  Whoa!  Big uppercut from Po1ski cuts in between Supernatural's tight defense and finds his chin!  Looks like Supernatural is rocked!  He falls forward and grabs on to Po1ski!  Po1ski tries to push him off...  Wait Supernatural now shifts and gets Po1ski's back!  Supernatural is hanging on as Po1ski tries to hit him with back elbows..."

Jim Jackson:  "Back suplex from Supernatural!  Po1ski hits the canvas hard!  What a good comeback from Supernatural!  Supernatural staggers a bit, clearly the uppercut from earlier did some damage.  Po1ski tries to pull himself up, Supernatural charges in and connects with a couple of knees!  He's not giving Po1ski any time to recover...  Body slam by Supernatural!  He goes for the cover...  No!  The Polish Freight Train shoves him off before the referee could even begin the three count.  A couple of stomps by Supernatural followed by a kick to the ribs...  He goes for a submission and locks in a reverse armbar!  Po1ski quickly grabs on to the rope with his free arm!"

Brad Blood:  "Good ring awareness by Po1ski there, that saved him from incurring any significant damage.  Po1ski pulls himself back up to his feet.  Supernatural comes charging in...  No!  Po1ski catches him with a spinning back elbow!  Supernatural staggers back but quickly recovers.  He charges in a second time...  Po1ski with a front kick stops him!  Po1ski starts attacking with a series of fast knife end chops!  Hook kick!  Supernatural hits the ropes and bounces back...  Right into a lariat!  Supernatural is down!  Po1ski hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Kick out by The Natural!  Po1ski doesn't skip a beat as he puts Supernatural in a sleeper hold...  Wait!  Supernatural counters with a jawbreaker!  Irish whip sends Po1ski to the ropes, clothesline by Supernatural takes him down!  Po1ski staggers back to his feet...  Running shoulder block knocks him back down!  Po1ski again pulls himself up...  Running big boot knocks The Polish Freight Train off it's tracks!  Big leg drop by Supernatural!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski gets his shoulders up at one!  So far this match has been an even back and forth between both men, neither of them getting an advantage.  Supernatural with mount punches strikes at Po1lski's forehead.  Po1ski begins to fight back...  He's fighting his way back to his feet!  Big punches from Po1ski connects!  Hammer fist sends Supernatural reeling!  Supernatural throws a big right in retaliation...  NO!  His fist was caught by Po1ski!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski grabs Supernatural's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!  The Polish Freight Train sends The Natural into the canvas hard with his signature maneuver!  He grabs a leg...  Single leg Boston crab!  The submission is locked in!  Supernatural screams in pain but lunges towards the ropes...  He makes it, Po1ski releases the hold!  Supernatural staggers back to his feet...  Po1ski catches him in a headlock!  No!  Supernatural slips free and counters with a headlock of his own!  Supernatural applies a front face lock to his opponent and draping the opponent's arm over his shoulder, then lifts him up and holding the opponent in the vertical position then slams the opponent down to the mat in front of him onto their back performing a Blast from the Past!  Supernatural for the cover!  Is this enough to stop The Polish Freight Train?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Apparently not!  Po1ski gets his shoulders up at two!  Supernatural grabs Po1ski and pulls him up...  Vertical suplex attempt by Supernatural...  No!  Po1ski stops it by hooking his leg on the bottom rope!  Big knees by Po1ski stops Supernatural!  He lifts Supernatural up in the air...  BRAINBUSTER~!  That rocked the ring!  Po1ski hooks the legs!  Is this it?"

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Supernatural kicks out at two!  Po1ski pulls Supernatural back up to his feet, Irish whip sends Supernatural crashing into the corner...  Here comes The Polish Freight Train...  Big body avalanche!  He just crushed Supernatural into the corner!  Po1ski doesn't relent and continues to pummel Supernatural with a series of mid-knuckle punches!  Big knee by Po1ski right into The Natural's chest!  Uranage sends Supernatural flying to the canvas!  Big fist drop by Po1ski before he goes for the cover!  Is it enough?"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Supernatural gets a shoulder up at two!  He's still in the game!  Supernatural staggers to his feet, from the look of things, he's still seeing stars.  He stumbles around... Right into Po1ski's arms!  Belly to belly suplex!  That shook the ring.  Po1ski goes for the legs...  He's going for a figure four leglock!  He locks it in!  Supernatural is in trouble!  He tries to reach for the ropes...  It's too far away!  Wait!  Supernatural is trying to flip over...  If he makes it, it will reverse the pressure and it will be Po1ski who will be in pain...  Supernatural is using all his might...  He's almost there...  HE MAKES IT!  Reverse Figure Four!  Po1ski is now the one caught in a submission!"

Jim Jackson:  "But Po1ski is near the ropes and manages to grab on to it!  Supernatural releases his hold.  Po1ski rises up to his feet but a double axe handle from Supernatural sends him reeling to the ropes!  Big clothesline by Supernatural...  THE POLISH FREIGHT TRAIN GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASHES OUTSIDE!  Supernatural quickly slides out of the ring.  Irish whip sends Po1ski crashing into the steel barricades!  The ref motions for the action to return to the ring but Supernatural ignores it and picks Po1ski up...  He walks over to the steel steps...  POWER SLAM INTO THE STEEL STEPS!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!

Jim Jackson:  "The ref begins counting!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural is continually kicking Po1ski while he's down, all the time mocking The Polish Freight Train.  A couple a good low kicks to the ribs is making Po1ski grunt out in pain."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural steps back and it looks like he's going for a punt to Po1ski's head...   Po1ski rolls forward and grabs Supernatural's leg from below!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural is trying to pull his leg free from Po1ski's grasp!  Po1ski clings on and uses it to pull himself back up to his feet!  LARIAT while clinging on to Supernatural's leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski clings on to the steel barricades to keep himself upright.  Supernatural shrugs off the damage and charges towards The Polish Freight Train!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski ducks down...  BACK BODY DROP SENDS SUPERNATURAL OVER THE STEEL BARRICADES AND INTO THE CHAIRS!  It's a good thing the crowd has the sharpness of mind to evacuate as Supernatural was sent flying."

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski staggers back into the apron and climbs back into the ring!  Supernatural is still out as the ref continues the count to ten."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural starts to stir, but he's just 3 more counts away from being disqualified...  He somehow pulls himself up and climbs over the steel barricades."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "This may be a close call for Supernatural as he pulls himself up the apron!  Looks like he may have hurt his back when he crashed into the chairs."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural slips back into the ring just in the nick of time!  But here comes The Polish Freight Train!  CHOO!  CHOO!  SPEAR!!!  Oh crap!  I think Po1ski may have just broken Supernatural in half with that charge!  Supernatural is not moving at all as Po1ski quickly hooks the leg!  Is this it?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "NO!  The Natural manages to kick out a fraction of a second away from the three!  What heart!  What willpower!  Po1ski pulls Supernatural up and sets him up for a vertical suplex!  That shook the canvas!  Po1ski is not done!  He grabs Supernatural and pulls him back up...  He has Supernatural's back...  Mule kick by Supernatural!  The ref misses it!  Po1ski collapses to his knees clutching his groin!  Supernatural staggers away to the corner to safety!  Po1ski recovers and charges towards Supernatural... Supernatural dodges and Po1ski smashes into the turnbuckles!  Supernatural puts his opponent under one arm and thru sheer power flips his opponent up on his shoulder and throws them to the mat...  THE JUDGE!  Supernatural hits his finisher on Po1ski!  The sound of the impact reverberated throughout the arena!  Supernatural for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Po1ski gets a leg up on the bottom rope!  Great ring awareness from The Polish Freight Train Supernatural thinks he won and starts celebrating!  The ref quickly tells Supernatural that the match ain't over and points to Po1ski's leg!  Supernatural curses under his breath and pulls Po1ski away from the ropes and once again goes for the pinfall!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "The engine of The Polish Freight Train is still alive!  He somehow manages to get his shoulder up!  Those precious seconds gave him enough time to somehow recover enough stamina to get his shoulders up!  Supernatural don't look happy.  He pulls Po1ski up and signals for The End of Days!  Supernatural puts his head under the arm of the opponent, wraps an arm around the waist of the opponent...  No!  Po1ski's instincts kicks in and he throws some punches into Supernatural's ribs!  Po1ski suddenly counters and lifts Supernatural up...  Samoan drop!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Supernatural hit the canvas hard!  That did look like it took a lot out of Po1ski...  Still both men are probably reaching their limits...  The question now is who will break first?  Po1ski starts to crawl towards the ropes...  He slowly pulls himself up...  He's waiting for Supernatural to get back up to his feet..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Natural starts to pull himself up!  He see's Po1ski leaning on the ropes...  He charges in!  Po1ski waits for Supernatural to come towards him...  SUPERNATURAL SOMEHOW DODGES THE VIOLENT FRONT KICK AIMED AT HIS JAW!  He throws some punches at Po1ski!  Po1ski fights back! and trades punches with Supernatural!"

Brad Blood:  "It's back and forth between the two fighters as they are throwing everything they have with each punch!  Both men are running on nothing but sheer willpower at this point!  Whoever falters first will be the one to go down!  Big right by Supernatural!  Po1ski returns the punch!  Supernatural sucks it in and throws another right...  Po1ski ducks and counters with and arm drag sending Supernatural to the canvas!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural somehow gets back to his feet, he turns around...  Po1ski grabs him tries to Irish whip him into the corner...  NO!  Supernatural counters and reverses the Irish whip!  It's Po1ski who smashes into the corner!  Supernatural charges in!  Po1ski waits for Supernatural to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick!  SUPERNATURAL FALLS TO THE CANVAS!  PO1SKI SCRAMBLES TO GET THE COVER!"

Brad Blood:  "This could be it!  The crowd hold their breath as the referee starts counting!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall..  The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a powerful debut by both men, it was a good back and forth match but in the end, Po1ski was able to eke out with the win!  Still Supernatural did give him a run for his money!"

Brad Blood:  "Well Po1ski seems elated that he won his debut match.  He celebrates in the ring as Supernatural is being helped out.  An excellent showing by two great men, unfortunately though, only one man can walk out the winner and tonight, it was Po1ski."

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic and leaps up to the ring apron to the cheers from the crowd.  Adjusting his tie, Lee Morrison smiles as he paces around in the ring and waits for the crowd to calm down before talking...

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening everyone, I'm sure you are all wondering why I am out here tonight.  Well first thing is first...  I would like to congratulate Mr. Alexander Melchiott for winning the RoC World Title and becoming our first Triple Crown champion."

Cheers and boos erupt from the crowd, evident on how divided the fans are regarding the new RoC World Champion.  Morrison waits for the crowd to settle a bit before he continues on...

Lee Morrison:  "But now that Mr. Melchiott has taken the top prize, what comes next is who else can he defend the title against?  Now we all know Mr. Ray Kamaura still has a rematch clause so he is an automatic contender for the title but I want to expand the pool of talents that can get a shot at the main belt, that being said, the only way to do that is to weed out the roster...  To have a special match to determine the new contenders for the RoC World Title..."

The general manager of RoC smiles as he hears the collective gasp from the crowd.

Lee Morrison:  "You all heard right, I said CONTENDERS...  Plural!  Mr. Melchiott shall have more than one opponent for the title, in fact the selection process shall wield not one, not two, not three but FOUR new contenders for the top prize, and including Mr. Kamaura, it will amount to 5 men which shall get a chance for the title in an elimination chamber match.  But how will this go?  How will these contenders get selected?  Well it's simple...  On the next show, we shall be having a 30-man battle royal!  But this ain't no ordinary battle royal...  This won't be an over the top rope elimination, instead the only way to get eliminated is by pinfall or submission...  Now almost everybody in the locker room shall be given a chance to compete in this battle royal but since there is only a limited amount of slots, the selection for this match shall be done based on performance, the top 30 wrestlers based on performance shall be announced in before the show ends tonight, of course the sequence of entry shall be decided randomly...  But the last four remaining wrestlers shall automatically get the contender spots for the RoC World Title...  But the match won't end there, for the remaining four shall continue to battle and this time it's to decide the sequence of release in the elimination chamber.  Ray Kamaura being the last champion shall get a freebie as being the last one released, but the rest shall have to battle for position 4 to 1..."

The crowd starts cheering as the significance of the announcement sinks in.  Lee Morrison puts a hand up to calm the crowd...

Lee Morrison:  "Now I would like to also add the current title holders are not eligible for this battle royal...  Instead they shall fight in a four corners match to get another title shot which they CAN cash in at any time!  Now hopefully we can get some good contenders for the main title here at Ring of Chaos...  I do hope that everyone steps up their game because this is a chance of a lifetime..."

With that, Morrison ends his announcement and exits the ring as "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers once again on the loud speakers...

?: "Woah, woah, woah!  Hold on a second!"

The music suddenly cuts out as the words halt Morrison at the base of the ramp.  Melchiott steps out onto the stage with the RoC World Champion on his shoulder.  Melchiott looks down at where Morrison is standing as he brings the microphone to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "Excuse moi, Mr. Morrison, but I think that you are forgetting about me!"

Melchiott gets a mixed reaction from the fans.

Alexander Melchiott: "I am the World Champion of this organization, and let me say, that I totally called it.  On a whim, I entered the title picture and proved what we all already knew -- that Alexander Melchiott can take whatever title from whoever I want, whenever I want.  I'm that good!"

The majority of the fans boo at the show of bravado as Alexander starts walking down the ramp.

Alexander Melchiott: "Yet, despite my accomplishment, all I get is a brief congratulations.  How troubling!  I know it was a foregone conclusion two weeks ago, but I thought I warranted at least a little more attention."

Reaching Morrison, Melchiott stops before him.

Alexander Melchiott: "It would appear, Morrison, that everyone in this company has something to gain from this little announcement... everyone except for me.  Immediately upon becoming the World Champion, you place me inside of an Elimination Chamber.  Not only that, but you want me to enter at number five, if I heard you correctly?  Number five?  While Ray Kamaura enters in at number six?  You don't notice a problem with this?"

Despite the question, Melchiott quickly continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "The problem, Lee, is that I'm not starting at Number One!  You want me to overcome all obstacles, yes?  Well, then let me do just that!  I don't care who qualifies to face me, I will win because I'm simply better than everyone else!  And that's not an insult!  There is no shame in being beneath the Reflection of Perfection that is Alexander Melchiott!"

The crowd continues to boo as Melchiott hypes himself up.

Alexander Melchiott: "I do really wish to start this match, and I'd like Ray to take slot number two, but that is not a request I can make.  It is Ray's decision and Ray's decision alone to step up and be the true champion he claims to be.  With that said, Morrison, I'll start at number one with no catch!  Because, simply put, I think that this roster needs a further demonstration of my earlier statement; I can win whatever title I want, whenever I want.  I can hold this title for as long as I want, and in the Elimination Chamber against the five men who are blessed enough to face me, I will prove that statement to be undisputed.  And that, that is a Prophecy."

Melchiott looks at Morrison expectantly for a moment before continuing.

Alexander Melchiott: "Oh... but there is just one more little thing, Lee.  Like I said, everyone has something to gain besides me.  Even the other champions have the ability to win a title shot that they can cash in at any time.  Well, I'm a champion, right?  So I deserve a chance to earn that opportunity as well!  I don't mean to suggest that you place me into that champion's match, no, I want a separate opportunity.  I think it would only be unfair to those four if you altered their match, so think of it as a charity to them!"

"Carry On My Wayward Son, By Kansas begins feeling the arena. Only seconds passed before Ray Kamaura casually walked out onto the stage. Moving Opposite of where Alexander Melchiott is standing.

Ray Kamaura: "Well isn't this a hot mess you have gotten yourselves into? I don't actually think you understand what is about to happen to you, Morrison. You threw this..."

Ray Kamaura pauses and turns his attention towards The Ring Of Chaos World Champion.

Ray Kamaura: "Frenchie at me! You are proving to just be a thorn in my side! And What do you do to thorns? You remove them. So I think that's what I'm going to to. After I enter the Chamber in the Number Two spot, I think I'll go on to tear apart five other men. And when I am done with this walking baby oil advertisement you call a Champion, I am coming for you Mr. Morrison."

The crowd cheers as The Rayward Son turns back towards Morrison.

Ray Kamaura: "You and Melchiott continue to make bad decision after bad decision, and I'm tired of paying for it. The fans are tired of paying for it, and everyone here is tired of getting screwed, because you both want to see who has a few more inches in your skirts!"

Ray Kamaura pointed to each of the men around him.

Ray Kamaura: "You messed with with the wrong man two weeks ago. Now you both have to pay for it."

Melchiott looks over at Ray, giving him a disapproving look.

Alexander Melchiott: "What exactly are you going on about?  Firstly, I'm Monégasque.  Secondly, you were never a real champion.  How many times exactly did you lose the title without doing anything of value?  Oh right, it was every... single... reign.  And thirdly, who lost this championship last show?  Wasn't it... wasn't it you?"

After feigning surprise at the "revelation", Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "As far as bad decisions go, take a look at yourself; that outfit isn't exactly doing you any favors, hunny."

Melchiott chuckles at his own... odd... sense of humor.

Alexander Melchiott: "In all seriousness, you really didn't fit the bill of a champion.  You competed against who exactly during your reigns?  Johnny Fortune, Thaddeus Rex, Shogun, and Allister King, right?  Well, I've beaten Johnny Fortune.  I've beaten Shogun.  And I've beaten Thaddeus.  Allister is well... a joke.  The fact that you lost to him is a testament to how worthless of a champion you were.  No, the only "bad decision" Morrison recently made was allowing you to compete for this title at all."

Melchiott holds the belt in front of Kamaura's face for a moment before placing it back on the shoulder of his coat before gesturing towards the crowd.

Alexander Melchiott: "The fans need a champion who is actually worth something in that ring, and Morrison gave that to them.  The fans are not bothered by the fact that you lost because they know you suck!  The only one I see who is "paying for" Morrison's decision is... well, the big crybaby standing before me.  Every single time that you lose, you come out here crying and throwing a little fit.  Newsflash bitch, maybe if you were better, you wouldn't lose!  And who the hell are you to be crying about ANYTHING being unfair when my first World Championship defense is being held against five other men in an Elimination Chamber match?"

Without waiting for a response, Melchiott continues in his verbal assault.

Alexander Melchiott: "Exactly."

Turning his back to Ray, Melchiott smiles at the crowd before turning back around to face his upcoming challenger.

Alexander Melchiott: "Ray, you can threaten me and Morrison all you want, because at the end of the day, you're all bark and no bite.  When you enter the Chamber at number two, you'll quickly find out how big of a fool you really are.  Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first man eliminated..."

Melchiott takes a moment out of his tirade to laugh at the jab.  Getting it out of his system, Melchiott gives Ray a bored look, signaling that he is done entertaining his challenger.

Alexander Melchiott: "Instead of coming out here and saying nonsensical crap, why don't you sit in the back and try to come up with some decent material?  Now scurry along Ray, the grown-ups are talking."

Melchiott motions for Ray to leave before turning to face Morrison once again.

Out of sudden, a known aggressive voice interrupts the whole action once it echoes around the arena.

?: “Shut the fuck up!”

The crowd murmurs as the camera moves to one side and another, in an attempt to find the owner of the voice. However, we see no one near the three men. Now, “I smell pussy” by G-unit starts playing through the arena’s PA. The song is rather loud so we can hear the intro clearly.

50 Cent’s voice: “I smell pussy, is that you…”

The song’s volume is quickly lowered right before the supposed names, so the voice shouts the upcoming.

?: “… RAY!?”

?: “… AL!?”

The crowd boos once they hear Alexander’s name mention. The three men on sight surely look annoyed by such interruption.

?: “… LEE!?”

This time, the crowd lets out a sort of “Ohhhh” pop. After all, Lee is the General Manager; yet, the one actually called him a pussy. As soon as one shouted his name, the song was cut.

?: “Y’all bitches is PUSSY!”

“Debonaire” by Dope is now played through the PA, and finally, the crowd cheers louder once the camera man turns around to focus a man between some hardcore fans next to one of the entrances of arena. It is Tyler “AK-14” Norton! He has a microphone in hands, and people surrounding him are trying to hug him and such.

Tyler lifts up both hands to show the middle finger to the three men, such action makes the crowd get hyped and do the same thing. Then, Tyler finally starts making his way through the fans in order to climb down the ladder to the ringside.

His descend; however, is often interrupted by fans either shouting profanities at him or attempting to pull him. One of the fans go too far by pulling away Tyler’s leather vest, which makes him quickly charge at the poor man. There is a commotion as Tyler jumps the guy, four security men quickly make their way to the spot and control the situation.

Finally, Tyler makes his descend being surrounded by the security staff. He jumps the barricade and eyeballs Lee, Ray and Alexander respectively. Then, he makes his way to the commentators’ table. The man climbs it up and literally removes every object that was placed on top of it with his feet.

The commentators’ are then met by Tyler’s middle fingers. They hesitate to say something, but they prefer to keep it quiet. AK-14 lifts up his microphone and points at the men, still annoyed and rather surprised, staring at him.

Tyler Norton: “I said… Shut the fuck up. You see, I had lots of shit to say backstage to y’all but I’d rather say it right in your faces, punks. I’m getting real tired of these faggot-looking-like motherfuckers acting like they are tough… I mean, look at y’all, man. What the fuck do y’all think this is? This ain’t no soap opera, man! This is wrestling! Ring of Chaos is supposed to be as real as it gets!”

The crowd actually supports AK-14’s rant by cheering out loud. The man looks around as if he enjoys the mess that he has caused. Finally, he climbs down the commentators’ table and climbs up the ring, quickly moving to the center of it. The crowd slowly dies down so the man can keep talking.

Tyler Norton: “Let me tell you something, Lee Morrison. Your announcement, I like that. You’re making moves in this bitch and it’s about time a real challenger stepped up to the plate. I’m in, homeboy. I don’t give a fuck what you guys think about me, whether my performance is good enough for y’all or not, I AM joining that battle royal. Look, you must understand this… I am real; I am here to wrestle… I am here to kick asses!”

The crowd cheers once again, though it was not as loud as before. A small part seems to dislike Tyler’s arrogant attitude now. The man climbs up the turnbuckle and points at Alexander.

Tyler Norton: “Listen here, you French sausage-eating-bitch-ass-looking-like little shit. You like the whole prophecy thing, don’t ya? Well, let me provide you a little prophecy myself, boy. Though, I wouldn’t really call it that bullshit, nah, I would call it keeping it real, telling it like it is. I’ll tell you the reality… Alexander, the reality can be a pain in the ass sometimes, whether you like it or not. And it is right before your eyes, man. You are looking at the one that IS going to take your RoC Heavyweight Championship title belt.

That’s right. It's not Ray Kamaura, it's not Rex, it's not whoever you think it is. It is Tyler motherfucken’ “AK-14” Norton.”

Tyler smacks his chest twice as the crowd now shows a mixed reaction. Alexander looks unimpressed while Lee actually shakes his head. He surely was not expecting all these interruptions, the poor guy only wanted to make an announcement.

AK-14 now points at Ray Kamaura. He lets out a sarcastic chuckle before speaking.

Tyler Norton: “Look at this man, lads and lasses… Three-time World Champion. You people get the chance to see a certified LOSER right next to you. I mean, c’mon man, how many times are you going to cry like a bitch? Save us from that shit! Ain’t nobody got time for that, man. The only bad decision here is having a loser ass like yourself still getting another chance for the title. What the fuck you think is this? Charity? The fucker can’t keep the title at all, isn’t it time to move forward for real talent?”

Tyler now moves his pointing finger to Lee. He speaks quite confidently now.

Tyler Norton: “You need talent to represent your federation, Lee. You need a REAL heavyweight son of a bitch to hold that title, a professional ass kicking machine! And there is only one in this place. You know who that is. You know who that is, homeboy!

You can throw twenty nine opponents in that ring to fight me, I guara-damn-tee that I am going to defeat each and every single one of them. I ain’t joined this place to lose, man… I ain’t no ‘Gay’ Kamaura! I ain’t joined this place to act like a pussy, I ain’t no Alexander Melhomo!

I am here to win and win, that’s the bottom line. The mindset here is simple, you get to the ring, and you never lose. Oh and if you don’t like my attitude, I say fuck you!”

Tyler raises both hands up as he gets another mixed crowd pop. The three men now look unimpressed and still annoyed.

Tyler Norton: “My name is Tyler Norton, and I am your future soon to be called World Heavyweight Champion! I’m taking this motherfuck’a up by storm and there is nothing you fools can do about it!”

CLAP!  CLAP!  CLAP!

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as The Charismatic Crippler Colton Charles Cai Cobb walks out continuing with his slow clapping as he makes his way down the ramp and into ringside.  He has a bemused expression on his face as he points his clapping towards Tyler Norton's general direction.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Oooh yeah, got one heck of a mouth on ya don'tcha Tyler?  All I heard is someone bitchin' about bitching.  Let's see, who was it again who was inescapably caught in my RDX?  Oh wait it's YOU isn't it!  Such a disappointment...  I thought you were someone who could give me a challenge but in the end, you still fell short..."

C4 begins to chuckle as Tyler's expression sours.  He then shifts his attention to Alexander Melchiott and Ray Kamaura, then to Lee Morrison by gesturing towards them...  

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "And what a collection of personalities we have out her tonight.  So much ego under one roof, it's a miracle that we haven't blown the ceiling off the rafters.  Since we're already comparing our dick sizes here as Ray put it earlier, let's not forget the biggest dick in the building...  Yours truly...  Not only do I have the size but I'm probably the only one here who knows how to use it right."

C4 chuckles as he paces around the ring.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Now unlike Tyler here who came out to whine and bitch to be part of the battle royal, I didn't come out to do that...  Why?  Because I already know that I AM already automatically qualified for it.  And come March 20, I shall dominate that battle royal and come out on top.  No, I came out here because I had nothing better to do and hearing all three of you mouth off at each other was getting real old and tiresome.  My dick is bigger than yours, blah blah blah..."

Colton spins around then gestures to himself...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well THIS dick will blow all of yours back in to your scrotums!  I've beaten you Melchiott, and I've beaten you Ray...  And heck yeah I had you in my grasp Tyler until that ref disqualified me so as far as I am concerned that RoC World Title is as good as mine."

The crowd starts chanting at C4...

Crowd:  "ASSHOLE!  ASSHOLE!  ASSHOLE!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Yes yes, I'm also an asshole, we all know that, it's no secret...  Heck I'm even proud of it!  I don't have to pretend, to put on a facade for your approval.  The only one that I need to heed is ME!  And now that I've said my piece, I'll leave you all to continue your pissing contest to see who has the second biggest dick in the building, since I still have a match to prepare for...  Play my song!"

Bond's "Explosive" begins to play once more as Colton Charles Cai Cobb makes his way up the ramp once more, he stops and looks at Melchiott then at Kamaura, then snickers loudly before walking into the tunnel and disappearing to the back.

Tyler stands in the ring, looking rather shocked. After a couple of seconds, he turns to stare to the entrance and lets out a laugh. Then, he shakes his head and strokes his long beard, before the upcoming speech.

Tyler Norton: “Yo, let me see if I got it right… This motherfucker had the nerve to get in MY ring, and then he says some stupid shit about locking me in his fancy submission move… ‘Ight, finally, he talks about penises. Talkin’ ‘bout dick sizes? What the fuck is this, man? That’s some creep shit, trust me… I ain’t getting in one of those public bathrooms when that fag is in it, hell nah!”

Tyler now slowly paces to one side and another of the ring, his hands motioning as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Damn right I showed up to claim my spot in the battle royal… What? You wanted me to show up to talk about dicks? I don’t swing that way, brah! Let me tell you something, I don’t know if your thick-stupid-ass skull remembers, I did NOT tap out when you locked me in ya’ submission hold. I don’t tap, doggie. You’re one lucky son of a gun, though; I will give you that…

… Wanna know why? I will tell you why. You are one lucky son of a gun because you talked shit about me and got away with it. That’s just insane, homeboy.”

Tyler now climbs the second rope and points at the entrance, as if he is talking to Colton still, even though he is not even there.

Tyler Norton: “You’re done now, Colton. You just dug your own grave, now it’s my turn to deliver your casket so you can R.I.P. … Rest in pieces! Because I’m the motherfuckin’ personification of Grim Reaper, bitch!”

The crowd chants as Tyler displays confident smile. Before Tyler could say something else, he is interrupted.

Ray Kamaura: "First off, just who the hell are you? Some lower mid card player thinking he can come bark at the big dogs. Go back to your little fight club and leave the real wrestling to the professionals."

Ray Kamaura turns his attention away from Tyler Norton and focuses in on The Champion.

Ray Kamaura: "You really think that I can't beat you? That I don't compare to the rest of you? To all the big names, to all the skill at the rest of you have? I have proven time and time again that I am the only man worthy of that title! What have you done? The first Triple Crown Champion! That's impressive..."

Ray Kamaura takes a second to begin applauding Alexander.

Ray Kamaura: "You took advantage of me, and completely blindsided T-Rex and myself after throwing a fit. You absolutely decimated the talent-less roster of lightweight wrestlers we have in this company. Lastly, Andrew Hunter carried you in the tag team division, and who did you lose the belts too? A team of old Asian twins."

The Rayward Son laughed to himself.

Ray Kamaura:" If anyone here is a joke... It would be you."

The crowd cheered for Ray Kamaura. "RAY RAY RAY!" Ray winked at The Champ and shrugged his shoulders as he looked around at all the people cheering his name.

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits is the next in a line of songs to blare over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones walks proudly down the ring, English dictionary in hand.  The masked man pulls the reading glasses from over his mask off of his face, folding them before tucking them into his lower mask.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "I am backstage, trying to study, mis amigos, but from what I hear, it appears that you intend to have an Elimination Chamber without me, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México.  From what I understand, you need more contenders, not sandbags to be thrown to the side.  Why not take a true contender, a champion of México?"

La Máscara Sin Pantalones walks toward the men in the ring, that were just flinging insults at each other.  He kisses his cross before rolling into the ring himself.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "Now, mis amigos, I'm sure we can all share the spotlight, no?  There are more than enough slots open for all of us to get our fair chance."

He puts his arms around the necks of Melchiott and Kamaura, pulling them into a reluctant hug before letting them go.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "However, I must say, there is no need for such, uh, vulgarity?  Is that the word?  We must be aware that children watch our matches.  We need not to sully our show.  Or perhaps is it that you require this, more than I do?"

La Máscara Sin Pantalones throws his dictionary in the center of the ring for anyone to grab.  The luchador puffs out his chest proudly.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "What say you, gentlemen?  There is more than enough room, correct, Mr. Morrison?"

Lee Morrison:  "Gentlemen, I do have to admit, I have been watching your exchanges with much amusement...  I understand that trash talking is part of the game... But let me assure you that most of the roster will certainly make it to the battle royal list.  With 30 slots open, I'm sure that there is more than enough space for you all to test yourselves to earn a spot for the elimination chamber.  Of course this will also give our dear RoC World Champ Mr. Melchiott a chance to rest up and do whatever he needs to prepare for his title defense."

Lee Morrison look around and acknowledges each wrestler that still remains at ring side...

Lee Morrison:  "Now I already promised that you all shall know the final list of participants before the night ends, I do implore you all to have some patience in the matter."

He then turns his attention to the current and reigning RoC World Champion...

Lee Morrison:  "Regarding your request Mr. Melchiott, let me see what I can do...  Of course I'm not making any promises but I'll try to accommodate you since you did make a good contribution to the growth of Ring of Chaos."

Morrison looks on and waits for any other response before he takes his leave.

Tyler shakes his head for a brief moment and then picks up the dictionary. He opens it up and seems to be looking for a specific word. After a couple of seconds, he points at it and then at La Mascara.

Tyler Norton: “You see, ‘mi amigo’, there is a mistake in your dictionary. Last few seconds, I’ve been trying to think of a polite way to warn you about it because I just checked the definition of the word ‘retard’… However, I only see text and more text instead of your fuckin’ picture!”

Tyler throws the dictionary out of the ring. La Mascara shakes his head in disappointment, as another vulgar word has been said. AK-14 gets closer to the guy and points at him as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “It’s about time you realized that these kids are into some crazy shit nowadays, man. Back in my day I used to wait ‘til late night so I could sneak out of my parent’s house and head to the late session cinema. You know what that is, don’t ya? Motherfuckas beating their meats all over the place… That’s all we had, dawg. Nowadays, these lil young ass kids watch everything on internet. I mean, damn, what we say here is child’s play compared to their sick freak minds!”

Tyler takes some time to stare into Mascara’s eyes.

Tyler Norton: “I’ll tell you what, boy. You and I, we can be 'amigos'… We’ll solve this shit in the ring later, you’re aware of that, ain’t ya? Tell you what, I shall kick your ass and then I’ll give you some cash so you can lawnmower my yard, as a good Mexican that you is… How about that? I mean, you can dream about it. I will stick my boots so far up your ass that you’ll meet Jesus while you’re in coma!”

Tyler lets out a confident laugh and then turns his back, moving toward the ropes. He rolls out of the ring and lifts up his hands one more time to show the middle fingers.

Tyler Norton: “Anyway, enough of talk, ladies. Now it's time to do what I've been doing since eighty seven. So fuck y’all, I’m out.”

Tyler makes his way backstage still showing the middle finger as the men stare at him, mostly unimpressed just like earlier.

Melchiott has his head in his hand as he breathes out a sign.  Lifting his head, he shakes it again with a frown before lifting the microphone to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "What a splendid collection of idiots we have in this company; you really should consider opening up a museum, Lee."

Turning away from Lee, Melchiott glaces over at Ray Kamaura before looking at La Máscara Sin Pantalones.  After a moment, Melchiott turns away from them to look towards the backstage.

Alexander Melchiott: "I should just bow out of here now, but it appears some people want to test my patience.  Colton, I'll start with you.  You love to run your mouth, but you haven't done anything of note and you've been here since day one.  Bravo, you are officially qualified to be called "human refuse".  Please, try not to embarrass yourself too much when you inevitably fail yet again."

Melchiott briefly pauses before continuing.

Alexander Melchiott: "Tyler... uhh... whatever your name was.  I.. actually have no idea who you are."

Quickly spinning around, Melchiott point over at La Máscara Sin Pantalones.

Alexander Melchiott: "That goes for you too, amigo."

Redirecting his gaze once more to the backstage, Melchiott resumes his thought.

Alexander Melchiott: "Tyler, despite all the swearing, racism, and childish homophobic insults, I actually like you.  Really, I do, because you already recognize that Ray Kamaura is a bitch."

Giving a little chuckle, Melchiott brings his attention to Ray Kamaura.

Alexander Melchiott: "I blindsided you?  Really?  That's quite the statement coming from the man who literally blindsided Thaddeus and hit him with the belt -- which I might add -- is the only way you'd ever manage to defeat him.  Quit being a hypocrite Ray, your past actions have disqualified you from being angelic, you sanctimonious prick.  You lost to a Lightweight when you got your ass kicked by Johnny Fortune.  Really, who have you actually defeated?  What competition have you had?  From what I was watching, the World Championship picture was a complete waste of time after The Morbidly Obese Man passed away."

Looking to the sky, Melchiott gives a nod before returning his gaze to Ray.

Alexander Melchiott: "Let me reiterate this; you've lost to people that are beneath me.  As far as Andrew Jannetty goes, he is twice the man that you are.  Not only have I bested you here in Ring of Chaos, but if I remember correctly, I've dropped you in every company we've competed in!  But please disregard that fact and continue to parade around here as a "good guy", when in reality, you are just a boring, crybaby, bitch who has made a career out of losing.  I would pay the fans to cheer here, but I don't need to stroke my ego.  Enjoy your upcoming failures, Kamaura."

Showing his back to Ray, Melchiott begins walking up the ramp.

Alexander Melchiott: "Long gone are the days where the only "bragging" was conducted by those who were actually capable of backing it up.  It is truly a shame that we have all these unproven children infesting this company."

The microphone slips from Melchiott's hand as he continues up the ramp before disappearing backstage.

The Ultra-Megatron flicks on to show the newest episode of La Pantalones Sin Amore, starring La Máscara Sin Pantalones as La Máscara Sin Pantalones.  English subtitles are shown for the crowd.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 03176511

SIMULCAST IN ENGLISH

Narrator:  ("When we last left La Máscara Sin Pantalones, he had just finished his battle with El Tigre and stopped his diabolical plans.  We enter his home with his wife, where La Máscara Sin Pantalones is finally able to settle down.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("Maria, I have returned from my battle with El Tigre, victorious.  How is my beautiful wife?")

Maria:  ("I would not know, La Máscara Sin Pantalones.")

The camera zooms to La Máscara Sin Pantalones' mask as his mouth becomes agape in shock accompanied by a dramatic organ note.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("But, Maria.  You are my wife.  How would you not know how you feel, my love?")

Maria:  ("I would not know because I am-")

The camera zooms in on Maria's face.

Rosa:  ("-actually Rosa, Maria's forgotten twin sister!")

The camera pans back to La Máscara Sin Pantalones as he puts his hands on his face in disbelief.  The dramatic organ note plays once more.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("But, Rosa, I thought you were-")

Rosa: ("Dead?  Ha!  The one who had died in that drug deal was Ramirez.  I faked my death to get revenge on my sister!")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  (What have you done with my Maria?  What did she do to you?)

Rosa:  ("My sister is where she belongs, doing a cocaine run to Columbia.  She left me holding the bag to be with you, so now I leave her to hold the bag.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones raises his hand and strikes Rosa across the face with a loud smack.  Rosa falls to the floor with a shocked look on her face as she holds her cheek.

Rosa:  ("You dare hit me?!")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("And I would do it again!")

Rosa:  ("You dare to hit the woman carrying your child?")

The overly dramatic organ note hits once more as La Máscara Sin Pantalones' eyes pop open and he places his hand over his mouth.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("My god!  But how?  Maria is my wife.")

Rosa:  ("Maria is your wife, but your wife has been away for the last 3 months.  I have been here the whole time.  Not only have you cheated on your wife, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, but you also got her sister pregnant.  Your honor will never recover!")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones drops to his knees and holds his open hands to the sky.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Narrator:  ("Tune in for the next episode when we find if La Máscara Sin Pantalones will ever recover his lost honor, or the honor of his family.  Join us in two weeks on La Pantalones Sin Amore to find out what happened to Maria, Rosa, and La Máscara Sin Pantalones.")

The Ultra-Super-Megatron fizzles then flicks off, confusing a crowd of slow readers.

Brad Blood:  "Before we continue, here's a few words from our sponsors!  Introducing the newest snack to hit the market.  They are so tasty you'll even lick your fingers after diving in!  That's right, introducing..."

The titantron comes to life showing a brand new product.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Megapu10

Jim Jackson:  "Where the hell do you find these sponsors?!"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:52 am

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 La_mas10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Ak-1410

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, a match between the impressive AK-14 and La Máscara Sin Pantalones who is right now one of the hottest stars in Mexico!"

Brad Blood:  "Well this match would be interesting, it's street style brawler going against a high flying luchador!  Who will end up with the win in this clash of fighting style?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 289 pounds, hailing from Toluca, Mexico...  Campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México...  LA MÁSCARA SIN PANTALONES!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 237 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, U.S.A., AK-14...  TYLER NORTON!"

The Titan tron shows a compilation of Tyler Norton's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves and disrespectful actions in the ring & backstage. The video is concluded by the following "AK-14".

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once Dope - "Debonaire" hits the arena's speakers. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Tyler is wearing a leather vest, black cargo pants, black boots and black MMA-style gloves.He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. The man is being showered by boos; however, he doesn't seem to care. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Tyler Norton charges in with fists flying!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones dodges it and rolls away!  Norton quickly charges towards the masked wrestler...  La Máscara leaps unto the ropes and connects with a springboard back elbow!  Norton shakes it off and throws a big lariat but the faster La Máscara rolls under it!  Tyler turns around...  Enzuigiri by La Máscara sends him reeling to one knee!  Shining wizard!  Norton goes down but quickly rolls out of reach!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones leaps on the ropes, springboard crossbody...  No!  Tyler Norton catches him and counters it into a backbreaker!  AK-14 starts to brutally stomp away at La Máscara!"

Brad Blood:  "AK-14 is now slamming La Máscara's head into the canvas!  One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Ten!  La Máscara tries to shake it off but a swift kick to the head stuns the masked luchador!  AK-14 pulls La Máscara up and is setting him up for a facebuster...  La Máscara counters it with a back body drop!  La Máscara leaps to the ropes...  Springboard corkscrew elbow drop!  NO!  AK-14 manages to roll away and back to his feet!"

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones also rolls back to his feet while rubbing his sore elbow.  AK-14 charges in, La Máscara dodges the discus clothesline and counters with an enzuigiri!  Tyler Norton staggers but remain standing...  La Máscara with a spinning wheel kick, no!  Norton dodges it and connects with an uppercut!  Mongolian chop by Norton sends La Máscara reeling!  Big shots by AK-14 connects!  He picks the Mexican up...  Body slam!  La Máscara staggers back to his feet...  A second body slam!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones still manages to pull himself up...  Irish whip by AK-14...  No!  Reversed by La Máscara and Tyler is sent crashing into the corner!  Tyler staggers back and gets clocked by a clothesline!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones runs and bounces off the ropes, he leaps up into the air and crashes into Tyler Norton back first...  Centón connects!  La Máscara hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "AK-14 kicks out at two!  La Máscara pulls him up...  European uppercut from out of nowhere stuns the luchador!  Big elbow strikes by Tyler sends La Máscara reeling!   Big knee by Tyler!  He sends La Máscara to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Spinebuster!  Tyler goes to the corner and waits for La Máscara to get up...  I think he's going for his signature move F'd up!"

Jim Jackson:  "I think you're right Brad, La Máscara Sin Pantalones slowly pulls himself back up to his feet...  Tyler Norton charges towards La Máscara with a spear...  NO!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones leaps out of the way!  Norton puts on the brakes and turns around...  Superkick by La Máscara!  Norton falls to the ground!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones leaps to the top turnbuckle, he flies!  NO!  TOPE MISSES IT'S MARK AS  AK-14 rolls away at the last moment!  La Máscara's head hits the canvas!  La Máscara staggers to his feet holding his head...  SPEAR BY TYLER NORTON!  He begins raining punches down at La Máscara Sin Pantalones..."

Tyler Norton:  "Get fucked!  Get fucked!  Get fucked!"

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton punches the opponent one more time and then get back to his feet.   He showboats a bit before going for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara gets a shoulder up at two!  Tyler grabs the luchador and puts his head in between his legs...  He picks La Máscara up...  Piledriver!  That shook the ring!  AK-14 hooks the leg...  Is this enough to put La Máscara away?"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara still manages to kick out!  Looks like Tyler still needs to pile up more damage if he is to put La Máscara away.  Tyler Norton pulls La Máscara up and Irish whips him into the corner...  He charges towards La Máscara Sin Pantalones...  STINGER SPLASH MISSES!"

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones slips out through the ropes at the last second!  La Máscara from the corner...  Bulldog!  He just planted Tyler Norton's face into the ground!  La Máscara from the top turnbuckle...  He leaps and this time the flying headbutt finds its target!  TOPE CONNECTS!  La Máscara rubs his head as he staggers back to his feet.  He looks around before going for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler gets a shoulder up!  Looks like Tyler ain't going down that easily too.  These two men are tough.  La Máscara grabs Tyler's arm, he's going for a submission!  Reverse armbar locked in!  Tyler grunts in pain and reaches for the ropes...  He makes it!  La Máscara releases the hold.  He pulls Tyler over...  This time he goes for an abdominal stretch!  Tyler tries to fight out of the submission...  He makes it and gets a headlock on La Máscara!  La Máscara shoves him into the ropes and as both wrestlers bounces back he rolls Tyler up in a small package!"

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton kicks out!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones hits the ropes... Springboard spinning side kick!  No!  Norton dodges it!  Big lariat takes La Máscara down!  The Mexican superstar rises back to his feet...  Irish whip sends him into the corner!  Tyler Norton charges in and leaps...  STINGER SPLASH CONNECTS!  Tyler Norton forces La Máscara Sin Pantalones to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in La Máscara's face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign."

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers...

Brad Blood:  "Wait that music...  It's C4's entrance music!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb comes out from the back!  Tyler Norton leaps down from the corner and just drops La Máscara Sin Pantalones unto the canvas!  He turns around to face C4...  Both men start brawling!  Cobb with a knee to the groin stops Tyler!   Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack. He then sits down and simultaneously flips the opponent forwards and downwards, slamming his opponent down to the ground face-first to one side executing an explosive Ground Zero!"

Brad Blood:  "HE JUST LAID TYLER OUT!  THE REF IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "This match has been declared a no contest due to interference!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb stands in the ring looking at Tyler Norton who is out in the canvas.  The ref is the only thing keeping C4 from attacking any further.  The crowd is booing loudly as the match before the interference was getting real good."

Brad Blood:  "C4 has Tyler in his crosshairs, and it looks like he won't be changing his target any time soon.  Tyler won't be happy when he comes to...  C4 wanted to find a worthy opponent, let's just hope he doesn't wake a sleeping dragon."

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Backst10

?:  "It's a shame that we should face each other in the ring..."

The camera pans towards the origin of the voice revealing it as none other than The Charismatic Crippler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I'm talking to The Daring One!  Yes you!  In a way we both share similarities in our story here in Ring of Chaos...  Both of us were betrayed by our tag partner, the man known as Crusade, yet both of us also was able to settle the score against him and come out on top.  In a way that makes you my bretheren, someone I can sympathize with...  But tonight is not about our past partnership with Crusade...  It's not about the betrayal we both experienced...  No...  Tonight is about two men in the ring, a contest between two fighters beating the shit out of each other..."

Sneer spreads across the face of C4 as he licks his lips at the prospect of doing violence.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You have just recently made a return here to RoC, heck you even survived Entropy!  I give you kudos for that, but tonight you shall be facing someone more dangerous, someone who knows pain, blood and broken bones...  You'll be facing me and I guarantee that when the curtains draw to a close, you'll be staring at the ceiling wondering what went wrong as the EMTs cart you out in a gurney."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb begins to chuckle, before breaking out into a laugh.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Consider this a fair warning Daring One...  Dare to step into the ring with me, then be prepared to face the consequences, because those who enter the ring to do battle against me already have one foot in the grave.  Honestly I would rather face Tyler Norton, but you'd have to do for tonight."

The Charismatic Crippler ends his message and walks off as the scene fades to black.

Brad Blood:  "Well again it's time for some extra income for Ring of Chaos!  So introducing our next product!  The answer to all anorexic and bulemic people!  That's right..."

The titantron screen comes to life showing...  

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Fatwat10

Brad Blood:  "FAT WATER!  The water that will make you fat minus the guilt of eating!  The perfect solution for those with eating disorders!"

Jim Jackson:  "~Groan~!"

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Parkin10

Nao Fook Yu:  "Well, well, well...  If it isn't my dear sister..."

Nao Fook Yu shouts out as she alights from her cab and spots her sister also disembarking from a cab in front of her.  The frown her sister gave her speaks volume of how much their relationship has deteriorated since their falling out.  Fook Yu pays the cabbie and slings her gym bag over her shoulders before walking over to her twin.

Nao Fook Yu:  "Don't worry sis, I won't start anything right now, we'll be seeing each other later anyways....  There's plenty of time to hand your ass back to you in five pieces once we fight in the steel cage. That fool of a woman Samantha thinks that having the match in a steel cage will work to her advantage, I can't wait to see her expression when it blows up in her face.  That RoC Women's title is as good as mine..."

Fook Yu throws her head back and laughs tauntingly and begins to walk away...

Nao Fook Mi grabs her sister's arm preventing her from moving a step further.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Are you sure this is the way you want things to play out?  Aren't you tired of this strife between us?  Things CAN still go back to how they are used to...  It's still not too late...  It's never too late...  There's nothing wrong with both of us competing for the RoC Women's title, I mean what's a friendly competition between sisters?    We do not need to have this emnity between us...  We are still blood, we came from the same embryo...  That is a bond that we shall share for the rest of our lives."

A look of sadness is seen on Fook Mi's face as she tries to reach out once more to her sister.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Please, let us try and repair this before more damage is done...  Let's mend these cracks that has kept us separated when we should be together...  I...  I love you sis, I always have and I always will...  Don't let hate and jealousy get the better of you..."

Fook Mi looks on longingly hoping for her sister's change of heart.

Nao Fook Yu wrenches her arm free of her sister's grasp.

Nao Fook Yu:  "Cracks?  You delude yourself sister, what we have between us is a chasm, and the only bridge to cross it has rotted away.  No, it's already too late for us for repair or to build a new bridge...  For far too long, you have been the favorite one, while I was always the black sheep, yes I am jealous.  Fuck, I've lived with this loathing for years and years...  And let me tell you this, ever since I've broken away from you, my heart has felt lighter, no longer shackled by my how much I hate you.  So keep your love to yourself, I do not need it, I do not need YOU!"

With that, Nao Fook Yu walks away and enters the building, leaving her sister behind as a tear rolls down Fook Mi's cheeks.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have Colton Charles Cai Cobb taking on The Daring One. Earlier tonight, we saw C4 run-in and attack Tyler Norton. This goes back to weeks earlier when both men faced each other, it seems C4 still has some beef with Norton."

Brad Blood:  "Well Tyler had to be carried out of the ring after C4's assault... Clearly C4 wants to make a statement since his return... I just don't know that if it's wise to pick Tyler as his target."

Alice Aoi: Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada ...  THE DARING ONE!!!"

Operate,Annihilate plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler...   Colton Charles Cai Cobb  ... "C4"!!!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside.

Jim Jackson:  "AK-14 JUST BLINDSIDED C4!!!"

Brad Blood:  "These two are going at it like a pair of rabid dogs! It was earlier tonight during Norton's match that the Charismatic Crippler decided to interject himself. Payback's a bitch! In comes the security to break them apart. OH! The security is going down one after the other! Tyler just drove Cobb over the barricade and into the crowd with a wicked clothesline."

Jim Jackson:  "C4 is trying to escape but is tackled to the ground. Norton just took a beer from one of the fans. Must not be to his taste cause he just threw it into the face of the Cobb. The Crowd is loving every moment of this."

Brad Blood:  "Someone just handed Tyler a crutch! He breaks it in half over Colton's back! He celebrated a bit too early as C4 with a desperation low blow to buy himself some time"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are down! C4 is crawling towards the stairs as fast as his body can muster. Norton is getting to his knees and about to give chase. Cobb has a fan and is using him as human shield!"

Brad Blood:  "Human Shield? Look at the size of the fat cunt, that's a human fortress! TIMBER!! Tyler dodges out of the way of the boulder rolling towards him. Indiana Jones would be proud."

Jim Jackson:  "They are battling beside the concessions stand. The Charismatic Crippler is still trying to escape as he swings a right hook to connects straight on the jaw. He grabs AK by the head and tries to drive him throw the glass of the popcorn maker!"

SMASH!

Brad Blood:  "BLOODY POPCORN! TYLER COUNTERED AT THE LAST SECOND AND PUT C4 THROUGH THE GLASS! "

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "Blood rains down into the snack food as Cobb is donning the proverbial crimson mask. EMTs rush to the scene as Norton is pulled away by members of the roster. Eye for an Eye. After this brutality, we have to wonder how far will this escalate? Who is the better man?"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 am

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Clinic10

The camera opens up to show Allister and Samantha King in the clinic as Dr. Billie Holliday is finishing up the medical test to clear Allister to compete.

Allister King: "Give me the word doc. Will I ever be able to figure skate again? My dream of winning an olympic medal may be gone before it has even begun."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "What? Figure Skating? Whatever. You appear to be in perfect health which is really surprising. There appears to be absolutely no damage."

Samantha King: "Why is that surprising?"

Allister King: "Doesn't matter, let's go! Doctor who here must need to get back to her retardis."

Doc looks confused

Dr. Billie Holliday: "It's surprising because it looks like no damage was even done. I would have thought at least his liver would have been ruined due to all the drinking. The x-rays shows no fractures occurred in the lower extremities  Usually injuries like his would have left some sort of scar."

Allister King: "There is though."

He turns around and drops his pants to expose his naked behind.

Allister King: "Right there, Take a gooood hard look."

Not amused by his antics, The miracle doctor turns to Sammie with an evil grin on her face.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Hmm Maybe I should give you a prostate exam just in case."

Allister King: "Oooooh Kinky aren't ya?"

The cheeky grin of Allister slowly fades as his wife, places her hands on his arms, holding him down and leans closer.

Samantha King: "Long live the king!"

Allister King: "No! No! No!"

He manages to escape but trips and falls.

Allister King: "I have watched the lion king too many times to not know what's about to happen."

Samantha King: "Then tell the damn truth or I will shove her stethoscope straight up where the sun down shine."

Allister King: "Ok! Ok! I admit it. I wasn't injured. I just took advantage of the situation to take a few weeks off. I even bribed the doctors at the hospital to act like i was seriously injured."

Samantha King: "But why?"

Allister King: "Cause I wanted to keep Kayfabe alive! No one here even tries to sell injuries. Me and Ray got run over by a van. That's should have taken us both out for awhile but he appears as if it nothing ever happened. I was just trying to keep the magic alive. Kayfabe is dying. I just wanted to save it."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "That's not the full reason is it?"

Allister King: ".....and I wanted some time off"

Samantha King: "There we go. Now I'm gonna go get ready for the cage match tonight so doc ... Take care of him."

The camera follows Sam out of the room as Allister screaming is heard as the camera fades to black.

Allister King: "NOOO!! I WANNA LIVE!! LIIIIVVVVEEEE!"

The scene opens to the familiar locker room of Cecilia Christiansen.  Erika Sonozaki lounges on the couch and sips sake from a sakazuki.  Cecilia Christiansen stands beside the new addition to the team - Lexi Thorne.  Oddly enough, in the back of the room is a young girl sitting on a stool kicking her legs in the air and humming.  Looking up at Lexi, Erika smiles.

Erika Sonozaki: "I told you that I'd bring you your new pet, Cecilia.  It would seem that I have delivered."

Giving a small chuckle, Erika takes another sip of sake before continuing.

Erika Sonozaki: "Well, now that we've taken care of your recent obsession, I can finally get back to drinking!"

After stretching and giving a happy smile, Erika gives Lexi a sidelong glance.

Erika Sonozaki: "Although... it wouldn't be fair if only Cecilia got to play with you."

Reaching into a pocket, Erika Sonozaki retrieves a collar she had apparently stashed in there.  The collar is made of thick leather and has a large, circular bell on the front.  Erika tosses the collar to Cecilia, who catches it.

Erika Sonozaki: "Come on, make her wear it.  You owe me at least a little bit of fun.

Cecilia sighs as she looks at the collar in her hand.  Turning to Lexi, Cecilia holds the collar out to her.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Would you be so kind as to humor her?"

It is clear by the frown in Lexi Thorne's face that she is not happy with her current arrangements with Cecilia Christiansen and Erika Sonozaki.  With her arms crossed in front of her she stares at the collar and snarls, with one quick motion she swats the collar away, the bell klinking as it hits the far wall.

Lexi Thorne:  "Humor her?  Fuck her, I already joined up with your little group and I will agree to do your bidding but hers?  Fuck her!  I have no intention of humoring her in any way.  Is this why you want me on your team?  To wear a fucking collar?  To prance around like a pet?  I think not."

Lexi continues to stare angrily at The Demon of Shirakawa.

Lexi Thorne:  "Now stop wasting our time and tell me THE REAL REASON why the hell did you even go to such lengths to get me to join you.  I doubt it is to play dress-up."

Lexi focuses her gaze on Cecilia while she waits for a reply.

Erika chuckles at Lexi's anger as Cecilia rubs her wrist.  Cecilia frowns down at the collar on the floor, which is quickly scooped up by the little girl who was sitting in the back of the room.  Looking back up at Lexi, Cecilia gives her a disappointed look.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Technically, it was at my request.  And if I would have gone to those lengths to make you a pet, then a pet you would be.  I'd repeat the instruction if someone didn't commandeer the collar..."

Cecilia smiles at the little girl who has returned to her stool in the back of the room.  She's resumed kicking her legs out as she looks over the collar.  Softening her gaze and returning it to Lexi, Cecilia continues to speak.

Cecilia Christiansen: "It's a shame, you would have looked so cute in it, too.  Well, regardless, allow me to address your question.  You really should know why you are here; I did declare my intentions quite fervently after all.  Simply put, I have brought you here to make you not only a better competitor, but a better person."

Turning her back to Lexi, Cecilia idly looks over the nails of her hand.

Cecilia Christiansen: "You are a grungy little street urchin who has no respect for anyone but herself.  You lack patience, empathy, and grace.  I am going to help you address those flaws."

Turning back around to face Lexi, Cecilia takes a step closer to Lexi and puts a hand under her chin.  Lexi quickly knocks Cecilia's hand away, but Cecilia merely laughs it off and walks to the wall.  Cecilia digs through a bag before pulling out an envelop.  Returning to Lexi, Cecilia thrusts it into Lexi's chest.

Cecilia Christiansen: "This is your monthly salary.  There is more than enough here for you to live comfortably off of, so I had better not find you digging through the trash or breaking into someone's car... again.  And please, be sure to replace your dirty clothes."

This elicits another chuckle from Erika.  Ignoring it, Cecilia leaves the envelope in Lexi's hands as she moves a step away.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I would like for you to enjoy your time with me, Lexi.  I have many plans that will show my sincerity in the upcoming months, starting with our next show.  You are going to win that contest and earn yourself a place in the elimination chamber.  I shall provide you with assistance in the endeavor."

Despite saying that so matter-of-factly, Erika Sonozaki rolls her eyes, clearing believing the idea to be a waste of time.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Lee Morrison has decided to leave you out of the Women's title picture, in spite of you being the former champion.  This is more than an insult, so we shall enlighten him on the mistake that he has made.  Lexi, you may believe that I have dark intentions towards you, but the truth is that I wish to see you succeed... and I plan on fulfilling that wish."

Lexi rolls her eyes, clearly annoyed, yet she takes the money and keeps it anyway...

Lexi Thorne:  "Whatever~!  I can easily take that title back any time I want.  Morrison can go suck whatever dick he's been sucking, because when I go back to get my RoC Women's title, Morrison won't be able to do jack shit."

Lexi proceeds to walk out the door but stops...

Lexi Thorne:  "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now Cecilia, but this doesn't mean that I'll trust you completely...  Of course I'll do your bidding for now but if you backstab me, I'll make you and your dog Erica pay for it."

Lexi Thorne exits the room as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Rocwom10

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Nao_fo12 VS Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Nao_fo13

VS

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Samant10

Jim Jackson:  "And now, the first of our two co-main events of the evening, the first of two title matches, a triple threat cage match for the RoC Women's Title!"

Brad Blood:  "Yeah!  Finally some girl on girl on girl action!  I can't wait...  Sammie will be defending her belt against the Fook twins!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat cage match AND IS FOR THE ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China, ... NAO FOOK MI!!!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China, ... NAO FOOK YU!!!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "And introducing last, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 135 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, she is your CURRENT AND REIGNING ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPION...  The Morrigan...  SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's "The Other Side" begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Right off the bat, Nao Fook Yu charges and spears her sister!  She begins to stomp away at Nao Fook Mi!  The crowd is stunned at her brutal attack of her twin.  Samantha King uses the opportunity to start climbing up the cage."

Brad Blood:  "Great thinking by Sammie over there.  Whoops!  Fook Yu notices and goes after her!  She grabs Samantha's leg and pulls her down!   Spinning backfist by Samantha sends Fook Yu staggering!  Body slam by Sammie puts Fook Yu down!  Samantha off the ropes...  Running senton right on Fook Yu!  The champ is on a roll!  But a spinning wheel kick from Fook Mi takes her out!  Fook Mi sees her sister on the canvas...  She leaps to the ropes...  Springboard moonsault!  Payback from the spear earlier!  So much for sisterly love.  Fook Mi for hooks the leg but Samantha disrupts the pinfall attempt with a falling double axe handle."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Samantha King sends Nao Fook Mi to the ropes.  Back body drop sends Fook Mi flying and landing into her sister!  That will leave a mark...  The champ hooks Fook Mi's leg..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Nao Fook Mi kicks out!  She shifts over to Nao Fook Yu, and tries her luck there!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu gets a shoulder up!  The Morrigan abandons her plan for a pinfall and begins to climb up the cage instead."

Brad Blood:  "That is what she should have done in the first place!  The Fook sisters regain consciousness and sees Sammie half way up the cage.  The twins leap up to the ropes at the same time and grabs hold of Sammie!  They start throwing hammer fists into Sammie's lower back making her loosen her grip on the cage!  This won't end well for the champ...  DOUBLE ELECTRIC CHAIR SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!  Sammie is down!  Both Fook sisters get back to their feet...  And their temporary alliance is over!  They start attacking each other!  CAT FIGHT!  CAT FIGHT!  Haha!  It's now degraded to hair pulling and slapping!  Honestly I never expected to see it go down to that level but I ain't complaining."

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King starts to get back up to her feet, she spots the twins fighting, King charges in...  Double clothesline takes both sisters down!  Nao Fook Mi gets back up to her feet first...  Dropkick sends her back down!  Nao Fook Yu rolls back up to her feet...  Enzuigiri from The Morrigan connects!   Fook Mi charges in...   Right into a backslide pin attempt but she quickly kicks out!  Lariat by Samantha takes her down!  Fook Yu staggers back to her feet...  Springboard shoulder block from the champ sends her back to the canvas!  Samantha turns around and grabs Nao Fook Mi from behind...  Fook Mi escapes and gets Samantha from the back...  Back suplex attempt...  No!  Samantha King flips and lands on her feet...   Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts her on a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery!  The Morrigan is down!  Fook Mi leaps to the cage and begins to climb up..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu is not having any of it!  She leaps up to the ropes and hits a forearm into Fook Mi's spine!   She begins slamming her sister's face into the steel cage!  One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  TEN!   Fook Mi falls back to the ring!  Fook Yu from the top rope...  Flying leg drop right into her sister's chest!  This is Fook Yu's chance, she begins to scale up the cage...  Sammie somehow pulls herself back up to her feet.  She staggers towards Fook Yu and manages to grab hold of her foot!  Fook Yu tries to shake her off but the champ hangs on tight!  She pulls Fook Yu down!  Big right hook by Fook Yu...  No!  Sammie ducks!  She sends Fook Yu to the ropes with an Irish whip!  Fook Yu bounces back, Samantha bends down for a back body drop attempt...  No!  Fook Yu manages to stop and kicks her in the face sending her staggering to the ropes.  Fook Yu charges in for a spear...  Samantha King rolls out of the way and Fook Yu just speared into the cage wall!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King sees her chance and begins to head for the cage door!  Wait!  Nao Fook Mi is up and pulls her up!  King throws a punch but Fook Mi counters it with an arm drag sending the champ to the mat!  Samantha gets back up to her feet...  Another arm drag sends her back down!   The champ sits up...  Snapmare from Fook Mi!  King pulls herself up...  Fook Mi leaps to the top rope...  Springboard dropkick right on the back of The Morrigan's head!  Fook Mi is on a roll!  She leaps up to the cage wall, she's scaling the cage...  No!  Nao Fook Yu somehow regains consciousness and hangs on to her foot!  Fook Yu tries to pull her sister down...  Fook Mi manages to shake her sister off!  Fook Mi leaps off the cage wall...  Hurricanrana sends Fook Yu spiraling to the ground!  Samantha staggers back to her feet...  Fook Mi leaps off the rope for a springboard hurricanrana... NO!  SAMANTHA KING COUNTERS IT INTO A POWERBOMB!  That shook the ring!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "Sammie gets back up to her feet, she turns around...  Superkick from Fook Yu!  Samantha falls to her knees!  Running knee from Fook Yu connects to the side of her head!  Fook Yu staggers towards the cage wall...  She begins to climb up the cage!  Both Fook Mi and Samantha are down!  She has a clear path to victory...  Fook Yu slowly climbs up to the top...  She's almost there...  We may have a new RoC Women's Champion soon!  Wait!  Nao Fook Mi has gotten up!  She calls out to her sister who stops just as she reached the top!  Fook Yu sees her!  Fook Yu looks at the ground, all she needs to do is to climb down and she wins, she looks at her sister...  Then back to the ground below on the other side of the cage...  Then back at her sister...  Fook Yu stands up on the top of the cage...  She takes another look at the ground below on the other side...  SHE LEAPS BACK INTO THE RING!!!  FLYING CROSSBODY FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!  SHE JUST FLATTENED NAO FOOK MI!!!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "I do not see the wisdom in that decision, though from her actions it seems that Nao Fook Yu would rather hurt her sister than win the RoC Women's Title...  To hate someone to that extent, let alone your very own twin sister...  Why?  There must be some sort of underlying reason for her disdain for Nao Fook Mi!  It seems that Fook Yu probably also hurt herself from the flying crossbody she just did.  Samantha King is starting to stir.  As things are right now, Samantha can easily escape the cage!"

Brad Blood:  "And that's what she's doing!  Samantha notices that the Fook twins are down and begins to stagger towards to cage door.  The cage door has been opened!  All Sammie has to do is to exit the cage and she retains her title!  WAIT!  Fook Yu's arm suddenly lashes out and grabs hold of the champ's ankle!  Sammie tries to kick her off but Fook Yu maintains her grasp!   Fook Yu could have avoided this is she only exited the cage earlier instead of doing that flying crossbody from the top... Still that was a ballsy move for a person that wasn't born with balls."

Jim Jackson:  "Ballsy move, yes, smart move?  Definitely not, and now she's paying for it.  Samantha King kneels down and begins delivering blows to Nao Fook Yu's head, but Fook Yu still clings on to her leg!  King throws a downward punch with all her might...  Fook Yu caught her fist and while grabbing on proceeds to kick upwards into The Morrigan's face!  The champ gets rocked by a kick straight into her chin!  Fook Yu somehow pulls herself up...  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping off and spearing her opponent from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery!  Samantha King is down!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu begins to climb up the cage...  She notices her sister begin to stir.  Fook Mi crawls towards the ropes...  Fook Mi uses the ropes to pull herself up.  Fook Yu leaps down the cage and charges towards her sister...  Fook Mi ducks down...  Back body drop sends Fook Yu flying into the steel cage!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi tries to climb up the steel cage...  She can't seem to pull herself up!   She has taken a considerably huge amount of damage.  Fook Mi changes her options and heads for the steel cage door.  She slowly inches towards the open door holding her ribs as she slowly move forward.  Fook Mi stumbles and falls to one knee...  WAIT!  Samantha King rushes towards her!  She steps on Fook Mi's knee and drives an axe kick down her head!  FULL MOON RISING!  Fook Mi is down!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn!  She almost drove Fook Mi's head down into her spine!  At the rate these ladies seem to be going, we may have to bring out gurneys by the end of the match...  Maybe even a body bag or two.  But where else can you see a women's match this competitive?  Only here in Ring of Chaos of course!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu somehow manages to pull herself up!  She staggers towards Samantha King...  Both wrestlers begin trading punches!  It's a back and forth of fists as Fook Yu and King alternate punches they throw at each other.  As each blow connect we see their knees shake!  It's down to a battle of will."

Brad Blood:  "That's not the only thing shaking with each blow!  Check their boobies!"

Jim Jackson:  "Brad!"

Brad Blood:  "WHAAAAAT~?!"

Jim Jackson:  "Get your mind out of the gutter!  Samantha King and Nao Fook Yu continue to trade punches...."

Brad Blood:  "And booby shakes!"

Jim Jackson bops Brad Blood at the back of the head.

BOP!

Brad Blood:  "Ow~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Anyway back to the match...  It seems that it won't take long now for one of the ladies to buckle as they continue to trade punches....  The Morrigan ducks as Nao Fook Yu's punch misses!  Big chop by the champ!  And another!  And another!  Fook Yu is sent staggering back with each stiff chop!  Fook Yu has been backed into the corner!  King continues to chop away!   Wait!  Nao Fook Mi has gotten up...  She sees the situation and runs towards Samantha King!  Backstabber...  NO!  Samantha King holds on to the ropes countering Fook Mi's backstabber attempt!  Fook Yu throws a punch but Samantha King ducks down and counters it with a fireman carry takeover RIGHT ON TOP OF NAO FOOK MI!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh man Fook Mi got squashed by her sister!  Wait Fook Yu is trying to get up..."

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King stands ready as Nao Fook Yu gets to her feet. Samantha swings her leg delivering a swift boot to the groin area. Before Fook Yu can hit the ground, she then locks her in a three quarter face lock and tightens her grip. With a haunting scream, she jumps up into the air and backflips over Nao Fook Yu driving her into the mat with a standing shiranui executing a devastating Banshee's Cry!  The crowd erupts!  Samantha King begins to climb up the cage!"

Brad Blood:  "Both the Fook twins are down and from the looks of it...  For the count!  Sammie continues to scale the cage wall...  She makes it to the top!  Samantha King crosses over the cage top and drops down to the ground below!  The ref calls for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match and STILL ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPION...  The Morrigan...  SAMANTHA KING!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King retains her title in a brutal triple threat cage match!  What a match!  What a finish!  All three ladies fought their heart out tonight but Samantha King showed us all why she is the RoC Women's Champion."

Brad Blood:  "If only Fook Yu didn't screw up, we may have seen a different outcome Jim."

Jim Jackson:  "I have to agree with you there, the question in my mind now is what could have happened between the sisters to garner this much hatred..."

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Beyond10

Jim Jackson: "Our tag team champions The Slayers have been hitting the local pubs in preparation of their ROC title defense tonight. We have footage so take a look!"

Brad Blood: "Why the hell is there footage of those idiots at the pub and why are we showing it?"

Jim Jackson: "Don't fight it. Have a look, folks."  

We see Rafik Arfah and Gus in a local pub called the Temple Bar. Gus is drinking beer and Rafik is eating chips with dip.

Rafik Arfah: "I think it's great we decided to go here before our match. Building our personal relationship will make our team an even better machine."

Rafik eats a chip.

Rafik Arfah: "Man, these Southern cunts are gonna get it tonight.. I have had enough of their hillbilly inbred sister fucking accents and bigoted opinions..."

Gus grabs his beer and takes a sip.

Gus: "Yeah, they get on my nerves. We must give those idiots a lesson tonight."

Gus takes another big sip from his beer.

Gus: "Oh man! This is great! I don't understand why my psychiatrist says beer makes me violent. Bullshit!!"

Gus swallows down the whole pint of beer instantly.

Jim Jackson: "That was fast!"

Brad Blood: "That won't turn out well."

Gus: "Another beer over here please."

The barman gives him another beer.

Gus: "Yeah, as I was saying, this has to end. Those guys can't compete with us. we're so much better than them. The only reason that the Southern Losers took this title shot is, because of their stupid manager who distracted you."

Rafik Arfah: "Solomon Jake is a giant turd blossom. His original gimmick was better.. ya know, before he started looking like Truth Martini.."

A bartender walks up to Rafik with a pint of beer.

Bartender: "A beer, sir? We have Guinness."

Rafik Arfah: "Uh, no. I don't drink.. I'm a- Guinness, huh?"

Rafik grabs the pint of Guinness and chugs it down.

Rafik Arfah: "Damn! Sour stuff! I like this! Another!"

Rafik Arfah slams the pint to the ground and it breaks causing the duo to receive stares of disapproval.  

Rafik Arfah: "Sorry, movie influence.. I'll pay for that."

The bartender sighs and goes to get more.

Rafik Arfah: "I can't wait for our title defense tonight.. it will be explosive! And I say that because after we beat them tonight, I'll call my friend Omar and we'll rig their cars with C4 and get rid of them for good! HA!"

Gus: "C4! Nice idea! It will be the bomb!"

Rafik and Gus burst out laughing and a lot of people seem to be disturbed by their loud laughs. Two  muscly guys that sit next to The Slayers stand up and approach them.

First Muscly Guy: "Hey you dumbasses! Shut up! Your stupid laughs annoy us."

Second Muscly British Guy: "Yeah! We're talking about booze and babes and you distract us."

Rafik and Gus glance at each other and remain silent.

First Muscular Man: "Hey, fag! Look at me when I am talking."

Rafik Arfah ignores the man. He sees two girls eyeing him and Gus. A blonde and a redhead. He signals them over to the table and they come.

British Muscular Man: "Hey babes, what's going on?"

The girls ignore the muscular men and talk to Rafik and Gus.

Blonde girl: "OMG! Are you seriously THE Slayers?!"

Rafik Arfah: "Yes, we are."

Redhead: "What?! I can't even! We love The Slayers!"

Blonde girl: "Slayers brought so much lulz!"

Rafik Arfah: "We brought condoms too."

The girls gasp and laugh.

Rafik Arfah: "Just kidding.. we go bareback. So you like wrestling, huh? How about we go back to our hotel room together and get our wrestling on?"

Girls look at each other.

Both girls: "Hmm.. sure. "

Meanwhile, the two muscular dudes getting AMOGGED are pissed.

First Muscular Man: "Whoa! You girls will go out with these disrespectful losers?! A Muslim and a lunatic?!"

British Muscular Man: "How about us?! We are nice! We respect women!"

Blonde girl: "Beat it, weirdos.."

Rafik Arfah: Y"ou heard the women, folks. Now leave us and go to bathroom to beat it with each other, jabronies."

British Muscular Man has a tantrum and swings a fist at Rafik, Rafik ducks and the man stumbles to the floor face first.  

Gus grabs a pint of beer and smashes it over the head of the fallen white knight executing a LEGENDARY Pint Smash!!

BRITISH MUSCULAR MAN IS BLEEDING!!

Gus holds the broken glass and points it at the standing Muscular Man.

First Muscular Man: "I- I..."

Muscular Man makes a run for it and dashes out of the pub. Everyone at the place stare at The Slayers and whisper.

Rafik Arfah: "Shall we go, ladies?"

Both girls put their arms around Rafik and Gus and they leave the pub as the camera fades.

Seated in a dimly lit locker room, Thaddeus Rex is deep in thought.  His brow furls as he seem to struggle with a decision, but then he takes a deep sigh and looks up.  His eyes, surprisingly different, gone was the usual fierceness, the usual angry look and what's left is a look of humility and somberness.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Earlier tonight, Lee Morrison announced a special battle royal to determine the new contenders for the RoC World Title...  It's a position that I once craved so much...  That's right, I said ONCE, but no more...  My defeat two weeks ago revealed to me one thing.  It revealed to me that I need to reappraise myself, my situation, my career.  I am not a young chick any more, far from it, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum and that means that I should start acting like it.  No, I'm not talking about retirement...  I shall continue fighting in the ring until I draw my last breath.  What I mean is that I should stop acting like a spoiled angry black man, I've made my bed and I should sleep in it.  I should stop blaming others for my failures and look into myself...  I guess in that respect, I should thank Alexander Melchiott and Ray Kamaura for making me realize this."

T-Rex takes a deep breath before continuing.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now my plan is to work my way up again from the bottom.  No more hand-outs, no more demands.  I shall earn every opportunity instead.  I have lost and forgotten something on my quest for glory and I must search for it again, and I now truly believe that taking a hand-out like the battle royal shall not help me find what I've lost and forgotten.  It won't be an easy path for me, but I have survived hardships before and I know I shall not only survive but overcome this trial that is now in front of me.  And once I have overcome this trial, hopefully I will have proven myself worthy once more to challenge for the RoC World Title.  The shackles of greed and pride have been broken, and I am now more focused than I have ever been.  Maybe I am too old for this shit, but I've always done things my way and that will never change."

Thaddeus Rex begins to rise.  He walks towards the camera and stops when only his head and upper torso is in view.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Be prepared to see a new Thaddeus Rex, just like a predator, I shall remain hungry...  But this time it won't be for money, it won't be for fame...  No...  My hunger shall be for self-improvement, to better myself, not only inside the ring but outside the ring.  The winds of change is blowing and what I've found out is that it's never too late to evolve.  This dinosaur shall not go extinct, I shall not become a relic of the past, instead I will adapt, I will change into something new and continue to live on."

With that Thaddeus Rex walks away and exits the locker room, shutting the door behind him as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:41 am

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Backst10

The scene starts with Solomon Jake pacing around his office as both Cox and Hunt are in the room waiting for instructions from him, after a moment of thought he starts to speak.

Solomon Jake: "Gentleman, do you know how important tonight's match is? Tonight you have another chance on getting what it's rightfully yours and that is the RoC tag titles. This time, you have no excuses that the table is a little bendier than others or whatsoever because this match will come to a decisive fall. A traditional manner. Any question? "

Solomon Jake waits for them to ask some questions.

Mike Hunt confidently steps forward.

Mike Hunt: "Ah think the only question we need be askin' is what's the number of their closest relatives, co'z when the night ends, they need t'be called in due to the fact that Gus and Rafik will be in the ICU. But no, Mistuh Jake, Ah don't think we need any questions, we can take those two idjits easily. We be trainin' real hard fer these past week t'make sure that we finally win those belts. Me and Isaac here are in purfect sync, heck Ah'd even say that we be the most coordinated team here in RoC! Right Isaac?"

Mike Hunt looks at Isaac who nods in agreement...

Isaac Cox puts a hand on Mike Hunt's shoulders and gives it an approving squeeze.

Isaac Cox: "Damn right we are. No one has trained like we have, like we did. We trained in every aspect t'make sure that we be the best team out there. Still, The Slayers should not be taken lightly. As much as Ah hate t'admit it, they be the RoC Tag Champs fer a reason Mike, it'd be best that we not underestimate them. From all my years in the wrasslin' bizniz, Ah can tell you that underestimatin' yer opponent can prove very fatal. They dun' need skill t'beat us, in fact if they get a lucky shot, that be all they need. It's our job t'make sure that they dun' get that chance to land a lucky shot. Vigilance goes hand in hand with prep'rashun young Mike."

Isaac Cox turns his attention to their manager.

Isaac Cox: "Ah... We won't disappont ye Mistuh Jake, this time, we be sure t'take those tag titles away from The Slayers and do you proud. Thank you for keeping your faith in us, despite our shortcomings... No more excuses this time... It's the RoC Tag Team Titles or bust!"

Isaac Cox gives Solomon Jake's hand a firm shake.

Isaac Cox: "Now c'mon, it's time t'win those tag titles!"

Isaac Cox and Mike Hunt head towards the entrance tunnel with Solomon Jake following close behind as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Gus10 & Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Rafik_10

VS

Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Isaac_10 & Chaos Supreme 03/06/2016 Mike_h10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next, our second title match of the evening! That's right The Slayers shall be defending their RoC Tag Team Titles against The Southern Gents! Both teams have vowed to take the other out, who will walk out our RoC Tag Team Champions by the time the curtains close?"

Brad Blood: "Well these two teams have been at each others' throat for a while now. This will surely be an intense battle. Though I do like Gus, tonight I shall be rooting for The Southern Gents, I just can't take the notion of a RoC Title being held by a dirty ISIS terrorist."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! Introducing first the challengers, with a combined weight of 450 pounds, the team of Isaac Cox and Mike Hunt... THE SOUTHERN GENTS!"

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd started playing on the loud speakers as Isaac Cox & Mike Hunt emerge from the entrance tunnel, accompanied by their manager Solomon Jake, the trio make their way to the ring...

Jim Jackson: "WAIT! GUS AND RAFIK ARFAH JUST RUSHED OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND STARTS ATTACKING THE SOUTHERN GENTS! Solomon Jake tries to interfere... BUT A BIG BOOT FROM GUS ALMOST TAKES HIS HEAD OFF! The Southern Gents are getting pummeled all the way down to ringside! Both Isaac and Mike are thrown into the ring! Big clothesline from Gus takes Cox down! Rafik continues to throw brutal elbows down at Mike Hunt!"

Brad Blood: "You now what that means? The Slayers acknowledge that The Southern Gents are a legit threat! The Slayers are laying it down on The Southern Gents... The referee Jack B. Nimble steps into the ring and tries to separate the two teams while calling for the bell!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Mike Hunt is left lying down on the canvas while his partner was rolled out by Gus! Gus and Rafik Arfah confer to see who will take Hunt first. Rafik takes first dibs! Arfak begins to stomp away at Hunt as Gus exits to the corner. Looks like Isaac Cox has regained consciousness and makes his way to their corner. Solomon Jake though is still laid out on the ramp out cold. Hunt starts to fight back, he throws a wild right but Rafik Arfah dodges it and counters with a lariat! Rafik goes to the top... Diving elbow drop! Right on the chest! Arfah hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Kick out by Hunt! Mike tries to crawl to their corner for the tag... Rafik grabs his leg and pulls him back! Elbow drop to the inner thigh by the filthy Muslim! Rafik quickly goes for a Texas cloverleaf... No! Mike Hunt manages to grab on to the ropes! Rafik holds on to the leg, he tries to pull Mike off from the ropes... Mike uses the momentum to flip himself back to his feet! Mike Hunt delivers a high side kick straight as his opponent's chin executing a jaw-jarring Right on Target. Rafik is down! Hunt leaps to their corner... He gets a tag!"

Jim Jackson: "Isaac Cox wastes no time and charges into the match! He starts kicking away at Rafik Arfah! He picks Arfah up... Body slam! Elbow drop by Cox! Cox hauls Arfah up... Side slam! Cox leaps up... Leg drop right on Arfah's neck! Arfah tries to fight back to his feet... Isaac Cox with a big elbow sends Arfah to his knees! Running big boot... Rafik Arfah goes down! Cox for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "That terrorist gets a shoulder up! C'mon Isaac, do more damage! Isaac Cox with an Irish whip sends Rafik to the ropes... Discus clothesline sends Rafik to the canvas! Isaac suddenly hits a running elbow on Gus sending him flying from the apron! He runs towards Rafik... Legdrop! NO! Dammit! That ISIS member rolled out of the way at the last second!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah staggers to his feet... Isaac Cox charges towards him in the corner... No! Arfah counters with a kick! Cox staggers around... Rafik Arfah from the ropes... Springboard clothesline! Cox is down! Arfah goes for a cover..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Brad Blood: "Cox easily powers out of that! Big uppercut from out of nowhere catches Rafik on the jaw! Rafik falls to the ropes... BIG CLOTHESLINE BY ISAAC COX SENDS THAT TURBAN TERRORIST OVER THE ROPES AND TO THE OUTSIDE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH~! Tag by Isaac Cox! Mike Hunt leaps on the ropes from the apron... SPRINGBOARD CORKSCREW CROSSBODY TAKES RAFIK ARFAH OUT! THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt quickly throws Rafik Arfah back into the ring, he knows they can't win the titles with a count out. Mike Hunt goes to the top turnbuckle! MOONSAULT!!! No! Arfah rolls away at the last second and Hunt hits nothing but the canvas! Arfah staggers towards their corner... He leaps and tags in his partner! Gus charges in and knees Hunt as he is getting back up. Hunt is sent sprawling into the ground. Irish whip by Gus sends Mike Hunt crashing into the corner! Gus run at Mike Hunt, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle. ANESTHESIA CONNECTS! Gus hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Isaac sneaks into the ring and interferes breaking the three count with a hard stomp. Rafik rushes into the ring... Hah! Cox dodges the clothesline attempt and counters with a lariat! Rafik is down! Gus grabs Isaac from behind... German suplex! Gus pushes Cox out into the apron and into the ground with his foot. Gus turns around... Mike Hunt delivers a high side kick straight as his opponent's chin executing a jaw-jarring Right on Target! Gus goes down! Hunt for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "The Psychopath says nay as he gets a shoulder up! Hunt goes to the top turnbuckle... Moonsault! He flattens Gus! Hunt tags in his partner who wants a piece of the action! Isaac Cox enters the ring... Big clothesline takes Gus down just as he staggered to his feet. Gus tries to pull himself up but Cox kicks him in the midsection! Isaac Cox puts the opponent in a half nelson with one arm and grabs the opponent's neck with the other while locking in a body scissor as he tries choking his opponent out executing an aphyxiating Southern Hospitality! The Psychopath is in trouble... No! Rafik Arfah enters the ring and kicks Cox in the side of the head saving his partner! Mike Hunt enters the ring and hits a springboard hurricanrana on Arfah sending him through the ropes! Hunt leaps though the ropes... SUICIDE DIVE TAKES ARFAH OUT! Hunt is not done! He leaps back to the apron and up the ring post... SHOOTING STAR PRESS TO THE OUTSIDE FLATTENS ARFAH! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Hahaha! Good going Mike! He just took out that terrorist in a preemptive strike! Back in the ring, Isaac has Gus in a full nelson hold! Wait! Gus backs Isaac into the corner! Cox's grasp loosens and Gus escapes! Big chops by Gus lights Cox's chest up! Irish whip by Cox... Reversed by Gus! No! Reversed by Cox again and Gus slams into the referee! The ref is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt takes advantage of the situation and sneaks into the ring! Mike Hunt delivers a high side kick straight as his opponent's chin executing a jaw-jarring Right on Target... NO! GUS DUCKS AND HUNT KICKS HIS OWN PARTNER!!! Gus lights a piece of flash paper and throws it in Mike Hunt's face! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Mike is blinded and screams in pain while clutching his eyes! Gus first lift Mike Hunt up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back... OUT OF CONTROL! Hunt is down and out! Hunt's sneak attack backfired on him big time! Gus throws Hunt out of the ring and goes over back to Isaac Cox... Big stomps on Cox by The Psychopath."

Brad Blood: "Wait! Solomon Jake! Solomon Jake sneaks into the ring and just clocked Gus with a steel chair! Gus is down! Gus is down! Jake drags Isaac over Gus and exits the ring just as the ref regains consciousness. That is perfect timing by Solomon Jake! The ref sees the cover and begins counting..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Gus gets a shoulder up at the last possible moment! Solomon Jake is in shock! He thought he won it there for his boys! Isaac Cox is still out cold, Gus is barely able to stand with the chair shot. Rafik Arfah just crawled up to their corner after being flattened by a shooting star press earlier. Gus tries to crawl towards their corner. Solomon Jake helps Mike Hunt to their corner, though I think Hunt is still seeing stars after getting hit by Gus' Out of Control. Gus has somehow crawled to their corner... He reaches out... He's just an inch away from Rafik's hand... Isaac Cox has also regained his bearings and begin to crawl to their corner..."

Brad Blood: "Both men get a tag at the same time! Rafik and Mike enter the ring and charge towards each other... Hunt ducks below a clothesline attempt and counters with an enzuigiri! Rafik stumbles to the ropes... Hunt comes charging in... Rafik rolls away and ducks below a clothesline attempt. Hunt turns around and throws a big right... Countered with an arm drag! Hunt sits up... Snapmare by the filthy Muslim! Rafik grabs the leg... Ankle lock! Ankle lock is locked in!"

Jim Jackson: "Mike Hunt is in trouble! He tries to slowly crawl to the ropes... He's slowly making progress as Rafik Arfah cranks on his ankle! Hunt is almost there... No! Arfah suddenly drops down and locks in a crossface instead! Crossface locked in! Hunt is caught with nowhere to go! He may tap! His hand is up on the air... No! Isaac Cox rushes in and stomps on Arfah! The ref quickly sends him back to the corner but he has already saved his partner from tapping out."

Brad Blood: "Rafik shakes off the effect of Cox's stomp... Hunt tries to crawl towards the corner... He gets a tag! Cox is now back in the ring! He grabs Rafik... Suplex by Cox! Cox is not done, he lifts Rafik up his shoulders... Rafik somehow counters it and rolls Isaac up!"

Jim Jackson: "Kick out by Isaac Cox! Both men lock arms... They are trying to out-grapple each other! Rafik Arfah gets Cox's back! No! Cox counters and gets Rafik's back! No! Arfah with a sunset flip from out of nowhere! He has both of Cox's shoulders down!"

Brad Blood: "No! Cox kicks out! Irish whip by Rafik sends Cox to the ropes. Rafik runs towards the ropes of the opposite side... Wait! Solomon Jake grabs Rafik's foot and trips him! Rafik trips and gets knocked down by a shoulder block by Isaac! WAIT! THE REF SAW IT! HE IS THROWING SOLOMON JAKE OUT FROM RINGSIDE! Jake is livid with anger as he is escorted out by security!"

Jim Jackson: "Isaac Cox is not happy and starts arguing with the ref! He doesn't notice Rafik Arfah reaching the corner... Gus gets tagged in! Clothesline to the back sends Cox staggering into the ropes! He bounces back into The Psychopath's arms... Back suplex! Cox staggers to his feet... A kick followed by a DDT plants Cox on the canvas! Gus for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Cox gets a shoulder up before three! Mike tries to sneak in but the ref sees him and stops him! Rafik runs into the ring and dropkicks Hunt off the apron! Double axe handle from the apron takes Hunt out! Gus calls his partner over! Irish whip sends Cox to the corner... Gus run at the opponent, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle. Rafik Arfah takes a few steps back and charges towards the same opponent following up with a knee to the skull and a running bulldog... Anesthesia Knee! Gus for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Somehow Isaac Cox still manages to get a shoulder up! Even Gus seems surprised! Rafik Arfah calls for a tag. Gus gives it to him! Double clothesline sends Cox to the ropes... Cox ducks below a double clothesline attempt by The Slayers! He bounces back on the ropes... DOUBLE SPEAR! He just speared both Gus and Arfah on each shoulder! Isaac Cox tries to get to their corner... Mike Hunt has climbed back up.... He leaps for the tag... HE GETS IT! Mike Hunt leaps to the top turnbuckle and jump forward executing a backflip in mid-air which continues into a full 360° rotation driving his leg across his opponent who is lying on the ground executing a death-defying Kill Shot! He just flattened Gus! Hunt hooks the leg! But Gus is not the legal man! The ref tells it to Hunt! Hunt realizes his mistake! He turns around... Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and slams him face first into his knee! KENTA USED IT FIRST!!! Arfah for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "No! Mike managed to get his foot on the bottom rope! The referee points it out to Rafik! Rafik quickly shakes his partner back to consciousness! Gus shakes off the cobwebs... Rafik drags Mike over to him..."

Jim Jackson: "Gus presses the opponent over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping him and causing him to land on his back. As the opponent is stunned with his back on the mat, Rafik picks him up for the Kenta Used It First, lifting him up on his shoulders and dropping him face first into his knee! Rafik Arfah for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Gus with a discus clothesline takes Isaac Cox out before he can interfere!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall AND STILL THE ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... The team of Gus and Rafik Arfah... THE SLAYERS!"

Jim Jackson: "What a hard fought battle by The Slayers but in the end they were able to retain their RoC Tag Team titles. The Southern Gents did give them a run for their money though, despite the help of Solomon Jake."

Brad Blood: "Dammit! That damned terrorist still has his hands on the belt... Dammit dammit dammit!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring. In his hand he holds a what looks like a list as the crowd eagerly waits to hear who will make it to the battle royal in the next show. He grabs a mic and leaps up to the ring apron to the cheers from the crowd. Adjusting his tie, Lee Morrison smiles as he paces around in the ring and waits for the crowd to calm down before talking...

Lee Morrison: "Good evening again! I know that all of you are excited to find out who will be competing in the number one contenders battle royal, so I should just get on to it! So the following wrestlers shall make it to the list! In no particular order... Allister King, Capt. Sebastian Wolfe, Colton Charles Cai Cobb, Isaac Cox, Lucas Christiansen, Maximus Orgasmus, Po1ski, Samuel Hovac, Supernatural, Tyler "AK-14" Norton, Viklas Whitemane, Ace Hawkins, Bob Bobbie, Cecilia Christiansen, Christy Chase, Desiré, Diarrhea Boy, El Loco, Felipe Shido, Joe Jobber, Lexi Thorne, Little Wang, Nao Fook Mi, Nao Fook Yu, Meowlchiott, Mike Hunt, Taufik, The Daring One, The Masked Moron, Turbo Hell I and Xavier Blood"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium play once again as Lee Morrison drops the mic and makes his exit. The crowd erupt in cheers as they hear the names of the competitors. But no one is as pleased as Brad Blood.

Brad Blood: "Aww yeah! This is my boy's chance to finally get the RoC World Title! My son Xavier is gonna win this battle royal and take that title from Melchiott!"

Jim Jackson: "You can always dream Brad, dreaming is free anyway... What a night, we had strong debuts from Po1ski and Supernatural, a brutal feud that is picking up between AK-14 and C4, and two successful title defenses! Not only that, everyone in the building is hyped up for the battle royal in the next show! Unfortunately we have run out of time, so until next time... Good night and good fight."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down