Chaos Supreme 03/20/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/20/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:56 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Last show we saw..."

Allister King: "Yo Jimmity Cricket, take a break. I'm taking over for this match."

Jim Jackson: "Fine by me."

Allister King: "Well Brad, we have an awesome match that will go down in history as the most glorious competition to ever take place inside the squared circle."

Brad Blood: "Damn right it is! Rupert B. Humperdink will go up against the ladder of doom, Upward-Step Model 52m3. Last week, Rupert made his debut and lost to Spruce Lee. Can he withstand the force of the ladder or will he lose against an inanimate object again?"

Allister King: "Stop asking and let's get this bitch started. Ring Wench! Begin the introductions!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 12 feet tall and weighing in at 35 pounds, hailing from parts unknown but probably Canada... Ladder... UPWARD-STEP MODEL 52M3!"

"Ladder Song" by Bright Eyes plays throughout the arena. And then a ladder falls from the sky and lands in the ring? Fuck, I don't know...

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at Boobies and weighing in at about 500 Legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom... "The Flying Potato" ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Allister King: "And you can feel the electricity in the air. I think something may be wrong with the generator. Rupert picks up 52M3 and sets him up in the centre of the ring. Oh dear holy god of the subterranean mole people! He's ... He's skipping around the ladder. Oh the humanity!"

Brad Blood: "Someone stop this madness! OH! Step Model just hit a legsweep and tripped Rupert up. How did it manage that?"

Allister King: "Rupert is crying! He runs towards the ladder and throws it straight into the corner with an exploder suplex. It bounces back and crashes onto of rupert! His shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Brad Blood: "IT'S ALL OVER!"

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... UPWARD-STEP MODEL 52M3!"

Allister King: "I can't believe it! The Ladder has defeated the mentally challenged! This is a great day for science as we have made this discovery."

Brad Blood: "A warning to all. Never let a retard near a ladder, it will end badly for them."

Jim Jackson: "Once again we welcome you to another edition of Chaos Supreme...

Brad Blood: "Oh shut it Jim, we're already late, everyone wants the show to start, no need for introductions, let's just go go go!"

Sleepwalker arrives on his motorcycle. As he gets of he looks around slowly heads to his locker room.

Weaving to and fro, Mandy Rigma makes his way backstage. He looks at his watch and breathes a sigh of relief as he seems to still have a few minutes to spare before his debut match tonight. Feeling a rush of emotions, Mandy doesn't notice the tapping at his shoulders from behind.

Julia Rodriguez: "I said EXCUSE ME~!"

Mandy Rigma: "Wha~? Oh! Sorry... We're you talking to me?"

Mandy seemed flustered at the beautiful lady standing before him, he doesn't even notice the mic and the the camera crew.

Julia Rodriguez: "I was trying to get your attention for a while now. My name is Julia Rodriguez and I would like to have a few words with you, according to my sources, you are Mandy Rigma right? And tonight is your debut match here in Ring of Chaos. Would you mind answering a few questions Mr. Rigma?"

Mandy Rigma: "O-oh yeah, my name IS Mandy Rigma and tonight is my debut. M-mind? Me? Oh of course not, ask away Miss Rodriguez."

The voluptuous backstage interviewer nods and proceeds to ask away as her camera crew quickly looks for a good angle.

Julia Rodriguez: "First of all, welcome to Ring of Chaos Mister Rigma. I understand that you came here to not only prove yourself but also to represent your country."

Mandy Rigma: "Y-yes, you see I actually came from a bloodline of fierce warriors, my ancestors have defended the Philippines against Ferdinand Magellan and defeated him when he tried to forcibly convert them to Christianity. Not only that, my grandfather fought against the Japanese in the second world war and my father, well he's a police officer. So fighting is in my blood, though I decided to pursue a different route, a wrestling ring. So tonight, I am here not only to represent the colors of my country but also to represent my bloodline, the bloodline of warriors."

Julia seems impressed by Mandy's strong sense of nationality and loyalty.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well, what can we expect from you tonight then Mister Rigma?"

Mandy Rigma: "Please, call me Mandy... Mister Rigma seems so formal."

Julia Rodriguez: "Okay, what can we expect from you tonight then Mandy?"

Mandy Rigma: "Well Miss Rodriguez, you can expect me to put on a good fight, to show the world that I, Mandy Rigma will not back down, will not give up against any adversity. You can expect me to always give one hundred percent in every fight, whether I win or lose. You can also expect me to fight honorably... Call me naive! Call me a dreamer! Yes, I admit that I will be at a disadvantage but to fight without honor will only bring shame to me, to my family and my country."

Julia Rodriguez now seems more impressed by Mandy's sense of justice.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well Mandy, that would be a breath of fresh air here, rarely do we have wrestlers who has a strong sense of conviction for justice and fair play as you do. I will certainly look forward to your fight. Now on to my last question, you are booked to fight Sleepwalker who is also debuting here in Ring of Chaos. Do you have any words for him?"

Mandy Rigma: "Well, I've heard about this Sleepwalker and he does seem intimidating, but I think I can take him on. He may be bigger than me but size is not everything. I have the utmost confidence in my abilities and I know that I will be able to hold my own against him. It's true he has almost 50 pounds on me, but I will not falter... David defeated Goliath, and so shall I defeat Sleepwalker. I have trained hard for this day, through blood and sweat and tears... Tonight, The Filipino Fighter shall make his debut and he will be victorious, this is not a prediction, this is a promise and I always keep my promises."

Just then a stagehand finds his way to The Filipino Fighter and whispers something in his ear.

Mandy Rigma: "Oh, it seems it's almost time for my fight. I do apologize for cutting this short Ms. Rodriguez, perhaps we can continue our conversation again at another time."

Mandy takes Julia's hand and gives it a firm shake before heading off.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well there you have it folks, one of RoC's latest acquisition, Mandy Rigma, nicknamed The Filipino Fighter, we wish him the best and hope for his swift victory in the ring tonight."

Julia Rodriguez ends the interview and the screen fades.

A young boy bursts into a dressing room marked with a yellow star on it. Inside, La Máscara Sin Pantalones sits in his chair, powdering his mask. He gasps and swivels his chair toward the boy.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: (Pablo! What is going on? Is something wrong? Do they need me film another set?)

Pablo: (La Máscara Sin Pantalones, you have a match TONIGHT!)

La Máscara Sin Pantalones laughs as he rises from his chair. He ruffles Pablo's hair before speaking.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: (Silly boy, I do not have a match this week. I never got my invite to the Battle Royal. I checked my emails every day to make sure.)

The wrestler takes out his phone to further his argument. Pablo sighs.

Pablo: (Did you check your junk mail?)

The man is taken aback by this statement. He opens his emails and scrolls though his phone. La Máscara Sin Pantalones gasps once again.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: (Thank you, Pablo! I will run to the Ring of Chaos as fast as my feet will carry me! I must win this night to finally finish an honorable match at my new home. I will show them who La Máscara Sin Pantalones, the most humble and honorable wrestler in all of Mexico-!)

La Máscara Sin Pantalones is cut off by Pablo.

Pablo: (La Máscara Sin Pantalones, your MATCH!)

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: (Right. Away!)

With that, the wrestler runs as fast as he can past the camera toward the exit of the building.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Supreme 03/20/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 am

VS

Jim Jackson: "Next up we have Sleepwalker VS Mandy Rigma. It should be an interesting match up as this is both men's first ROC matches."

Brad Blood: "I don't know the deal with this Sleepwalker dude. He never speaks. How is he supposed to get to places in this business without speaking? He is supposed to be a good competitor though from what I heard. We will see what he is all about right now."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Philippines, weighing 178 lbs.. Mandy Rigma!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag.  With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other..  Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, from the Nightmare Realm, weighing at 227 lbs.. Sleepwalker!"

Adam Lambert's song "Sleepwalker" starts to play. Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops, looks slowly to the right and the left then continually slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Both competitors stare at each other and are looking to size each other up."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker has the height advantage over Rigma as Sleepwalker is 6'1 and Rigma is a 5'11 manlet."

Jim Jackson: "Rigma offers Sleepwalker a handshake here. Will he accept?"

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker stares down at Rigma's hand.. and he pops him in the mouth a punch!"

Jim Jackson: "So much for sportsmanship... and Sleewalker is quick to go to work as he scoops up Rigma and slams him down executing a nice scoop slam."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker goes for a quick pin here.."

Jack B. Quick: "One..."

Jim Jackson: "And Rigma kicks out. Mandy starts to get up on his feet. Sleepwalker grabs his arm and Irish whips him into the ropes."

Brad Blood: "Rigma reverse and instead Irish whips Sleepwalker himself. Sleepwalker rebounds from the ropes and gets hit with an impressive dropkick from Mandy. I think Sleepwalker lost a tooth there. Rigma is a talented kid, but when I think of his name all I can think about is that great show from Cartoon Network."

Jim Jackson: "Right.. and Rigma runs to the ropes as Sleepwalker is down and as he rebounds he flips himself forward landing with his back onto Sleepwalker's stomach. A solid move. Almost a variation of a Rolling Thunder!"

Brad Blood: "Not bad. Now Rigma seems to have the momentum as Sleepwalker is down."

Jim Jackson: "Rigma gives a quick taunt raising his hand in the air before running back to the ropes.."

Brad Blood: "What is he going for? He is bouncing off the ropes and.. whoa! Sleepwalker jumps back up to his feet and nails Rigma with a massive Big Boot!"

Jim Jackson: "He just bounced back up as if he wasn't even hurt! And that was quite the kick."

Brad Blood: "His segments might be terrible, but he is no slouch."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker takes a few steps back and runs forward jumping into the air and dropping both legs onto Mandy Rigma with great force!"

Brad Blood: "Leg drop! I swear I seen this sequence somewhere. It could end the match here!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker pins him!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Kick out! I bet that wasn't easy.."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker tried with that move, but that only works for the Hulkster."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker picks up Rigma from his hair, picks him up and locks him in a Bear Hug!"

Jim Jackson: "Bear Hug! And he squeeze him with all his might."

Jack B. Quick: Do you give up?

Jim Jackson: "Our referee is asking Rigma if he will give up. Rigma shakes his head in refusal."

Brad Blood: "He is in serious pain. His face tells it all."

Jim Jackson: "How long will he last?"

Brad Blood: "Rigma is hurting here. He needs to get out fast before it's too late."

Jim Jackson: "What is he doing here? Rigma manages to place Sleepwalker's head under his armpit and he uses his momentum to drop Sleepwalker with a DDT!"

Brad Blood: "When I was a little one that move ended matches. And it might end the match right here as he goes for a pin!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "And a kick out from the Sleepwalker! Rigma is getting frustrated. He thought this match would end much faster.

Brad Blood: "And Sleepwalker sits up! He stares at Rigma like a madman.."

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin! Pinoy Pride!

Brad Blood: "I bet that caused his eyes to roll backwards! Mandy Rigma takes advantage and leaps unto the ropes using it to launch himself where he spins his body in a corkscrew before bringing his leg down into his opponent's neck executing a powerful Katarungan! Will he go for the pin?! Sleepwalker wisely rolls out of the ring so Mandy couldn't capitalize! Clever."

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma looks at Sleepwalker outside. He considers his next plan of action.. he seems to be hesitating, but he leaps to the top turnbuckle and he looks down to Sleepwalker.."

Brad Blood: "What is he gonna do now? Don't do something stupid, kid!"

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma leaps, flipping 630 degrees forward landing on Sleepwalker executing a Filipino Revolution to the outside!!! Good god!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Brad Blood: "Oh shit! What a HUUUUUGE dive! Both men are down and out! And Jack B. Quick starts the count.."

Jack B. Quick: One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!

Jim Jackson: "Both men are not moving.. that was an insanely dangerous move that Rigma just did and it might just cost him his match.. let alone his health!

Jack B. Quick: Nine!

Brad Blood: "And these two aren't getting up soon. It's over."

Jack B. Quick: Ten! Ring the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "As result of a double count out.. this match is a draw!"

Jim Jackson: "What a crazy ending to this match. The rookie Mandy took a huge risk and it cost him."

Brad Blood: "It definitely cost him. It was a rookie mistake and he didn't get the W. But after that performance, we will all remember his name for sure."

Cher's "Believe" begins playing on the loud speakers as a flamboyant pink light show start flashing on the top of the entrance ramp, a lavender scented mist sprays out covering the entrance tunnel completely.  Stepping forth from the mist with the RoC Lightweight title on her shoulders is Ring of Chaos' one and only transsexual superstar Boy Bakla!  Blowing kisses to her adoring fans, Bakla struts her way down the ramp.  She leaps up into the apron and enters the ring, grabbing a mic along the way.

Boy Bakla:  "Good evening every people!"

Screams and cheers of adulation resonate in return.  Bakla waits for the crowd to settle down before continuing.

Boy Bakla:  "First of all, thank you for the warm welcome, it's welcome like that which makes me want to give me very best every time I enter the wrestling ring, and tonight I shall definitely give my very best because I shall be going against some of RoC's best!  That's right, a four corner's match against other RoC champions.  Of course the prize shall be a title shot for the RoC World Title so this battle will certianly be a very competetive one.  Gus, Rafik Arfah and Samantha King are all formidable in their own right and underestimating them will cost me dearly.  I know what they are capable of so I will not make any bold predictions about winning.  Instead I shall remind you all of the promise I made, to give you all the best damn wrestling you've ever laid your eyes upon and be a RoC Lightweight Champion you will all be proud of!"

The crowd begins cheering loudly for the transsexual wrestler.

Crowd:  "BAKLA!  BAKLA!  BAKLA!"

Boy Bakla:  "Now for the second part of why I came out here..."

Bakla raises the RoC Lightweight Title up in the air.

Boy Bakla:  "Who among you in the back wants a shot at this?  I am giving anyone in the lightweight division a chance to fight for my RoC Lightweight Title!  Come out if you think you can take this title away from me!"

Bakla waits to see if anyone will come out and accept her challenge.

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with her parasol in hand.  After a moment, Erika Sonozaki steps behind Cecilia, closely followed by the little girl who has been hanging around Cecilia and Erika.  Cecilia claps her hands in a condescending manner for Bakla before being handed a microphone by the little girl.  Cecilia pats the girl on the head before turning to face the ring.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Oh Bakla, how very admirable of you.  Truely, you have guts to be stepping out here and potentially compromising your chance to win your match later on tonight.  And not only are you risking a shot at the World Championship, but here you are risking your Lightweight Championship as well.  These fans must love a champion who is so willing to risk it all... but bravery is worth nothing to the foolish."

The crowd begins to boo Cecilia after that comment.  Erika merely shrugs at Cecilia before taking a sip of sake.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Well, it would seem that I've already outstayed my welcome.  My apologies for stating the obvious; I did not mean to offend all of you."

Cecilia blows the crowd a kiss following the insincere words.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Getting back to business, are you prepared to part with that belt?  I offered you a spot in my family, and you turned the shoulder to it.  I was prepared to let you go unscathed, but a wilting rose needs to be picked.  If anyone is going to take your title, Bakla, it is going to be one of us.  So Bakla, are you willing to face those that you have spurned?"

Unintimidated by Cecilia and her entourage, Bakla confidently replies.

Boy Bakla:  "Listen darling, I'll take you or any of your so-called family on.  You think too highly of yourself and your little glam squad there sugar, I'd be happy to bring you all down a notch.  F Y I, it doesn't matter who of your little sorority will face me, I'm not one to back down on my word, so who would it be?  Who will face me for this?"

Again Bakla raises the RoC Lightweight Title up in the air and waits for a response from the challenger.

Taking another sip of sake, Erika lowers her sakazuki. Stepping forward, Erika takes the microphone off of Cecilia.

Erika Sonozaki: "ほら! I am tired of everyone around here insulting Cecilia! You want to take us down a notch? Why don't you try your luck against me? If anyone needs taken down a notch here, it's you; and I'll happily be the one to do it."

Erika hands the microphone back to Cecilia before walking towards the ring.

Lee Morrison:  "HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT!"

Everyone in the arena looks towards the source of the voice, the titantron where Lee Morrison loomed over them.

Lee Morrison:  "As much as I appreciated Boy Bakla's initiative and the aggressiveness of Cecilia Christiansen and her family, I cannot allow this fight to happen...  This week!  Both you Ms. Sonozaki and you Ms. Bakla have fights coming up tonight and I want both of you at your very best, so keep your heads cool because in two weeks, Boy Bakla shall be defending her RoC Lightweight Title against Erika Sonozaki!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well you heard it folks, instead of tonight, it seems we have another match lined up for the next show!  Boy Bakla versus Erika Sonozaki for the RoC Lightweight Championship!"

Brad Blood:  "Dang, and I was hoping to see someone take that title off that tranny.  Erika doesn't seem too pleased with management's decision though."

The camera approaches a familiar young man doing squats in the hall.  Noticing the camera, the man waves to the camera.

Ace Hawkins: "I've been afforded another opportunity here in Ring of Chaos by Lee Morrison.  It seems he has booked quite the battle royal... gauntlet... thing and needed some more bodies for it.  And yes, I am insinuating that he only put me into this match to fill in the numbers.  Lee Morrison doesn't believe I can win and is hoping I just make his boys look good.  Which, to be fair, wouldn't be the worst thing since I would get some television time and a pretty nice paycheck..."

Ace stares into the camera with a deadpan look before laughing.  After a moment, realizing the cameraman doesn't care about his lame attempt at a joke, Hawkins adopts a more serious look.

Ace Hawkins: "Taking a paycheck and feeding yourself to the lions is not the way of a competitor.  If anyone on this roster takes me too lightly, they'll open themselves up to being "upset".  But let's talk about that word -- "upset".  I may have less experience than the majority of the guys in this match, and I may be smaller than the rest of the field, but I know that I have the heart, the tenacity, and the speed to make something happen tonight."

Hawkins runs a hand through his hair and breathes a sigh.

Ace Hawkins: "This is a big moment, and I've got to come up big.  Lee Morrison is expecting me to fill a spot, and that isn't going to happen.  I'm not going to play the good little soldier, I want to flip the script in this place.  What happens if I win this match?  The whole landscape of this place changes.  I'm not even on the champion's radar, but if lightning strikes, that changes in a second.  And if I manage to win that Elimination Chamber and become the Champion, then Morrison will realize that he can't just write wrestlers off.  Tonight is not about the title, tonight is about making a statement."

With that, Hawkins goes back to doing squats as the scene fades.

The scene opens in the locker room where we see Nao Fook Yu readying herself for the battle royal.

Nao Fook Yu:  "Two weeks ago, I failed in my quest for the RoC Women's title, this week I have a chance for a greater prize...  A prize that will prove that I am the better sister...  Fook Mi...  We shall certainly meet again tonight, and this time, I shall succeed where you shall fail.  Do not get in my way sister, in fact it'd be better if you just no show tonight.  But then again, you are a stubborn one...  No matter...  I shall dispose of you and 28 other fools tonight and become a contender for the RoC World title.  Stand in my way and I will destroy you."

Fook Yu leaves the room as the scene fades to black.

The Southern Gents is seen in the parking lot, Isaac Cox just finished talking to someone on the phone.

Isaac Cox:  "Well that settles it, Solomon Jake ain't comin' tonight Mike, he said he has sum' biz'niz to take care of."

Mike Hunt shrugs.

Mike Hunt:  "It dun' matter Isaac, we dun' need 'im tonight.  So we go through with our plans?  Help each other until the final four then it's everyone for 'imself."

Isaac Cox:  "That's right kiddo.  Let's do our best and show Mistuh Jake we can succeed even if he's not at our side."

Mike Hunt nods and both men enter the building as the scene fades.

[/b]

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 am

Inside Cecilia Christiansen's locker room, the familiar site of Erika Sonozaki can be seen lounging on the sofa drinking.  In the back of the room, the little girl is keeping herself entertained by flipping a coin into the air, catching it, and seeing what side it's landed on.  Cecilia stands in the center of the room with her parasol folded in and being held in both of her hands.  She idly taps the parasol on the palm of her hand as she looks over at the fourth person in the locker room.

Cecilia Christiansen: "So Lexi, it seems that tonight marks the beginning of your ascension; and I'll be right there to witness it.  With everyone vying for the same prize, this is the ideal moment to show the world what we're capable of.  Morrison never gave you the opportunity to compete for the top prize in this company, so let's make sure that we show him the error of his past decisions.  I told you that I'd bring you fame, and I intend to do it here tonight.  Failure is not a result I am willing to accept."

Cecilia turns to face Erika Sonozaki.

Cecilia Christiansen: "And that goes for you, too.  Tonight you have a match against someone who's time passed the moment he stepped into Ring of Chaos.  He is a never-was.  You should have little trouble in dispatching the fool.  Do not allow yourself to fail in this endeavor."

Putting the point of her parasol into the floor, Cecilia glances back at Lexi.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Speaking of nobodies, that seems to be what has populated the battle royal.  While it will be quite the task to remove them from the playing field simply due to their number, I have confidence that you and I can accomplish this task."

Lexi Thorne:  "Oh, I've got that part covered..."

Lexi Thorne brings out her trusty steel pipe and swings it through the air making a sharp zipping sound.

Lexi Thorne:  "This battle royale can only be won by either pinfall or submissions, and there ARE no disqualifications, so I think we can clear the garbage in the ring with this."

Lexi holds the pipe up.

Lexi Thorne:  "Besides, a battle royal also involves strategy, though I still do not like you, I understand that this alliance we have can be very beneficial to us.  We only need to get to the top four to get the title shot."

Lexi Thorne settles down and starts to brood on what other strategies she can use during the upcoming battle royal.

Glaring at Lexi, Sonozaki makes her displeasure with the newcomer known more than obvious.

Erika Sonozaki: "After all the time Cecilia's wasted on you, you still have the gall to disrespect her.  Only a thug needs to use a weapon, and Cecilia does not associate herself with thugs."

Sonozaki's expression suddenly changes to one of apathy as she waves her hand in the air.

Erika Sonozaki: "Whatever.  You can do what you like.  Slink to whatever method you think will help you advance your position, just try not to fall flat on your face.  It would be a shame if Cecilia spent all that time chasing you just for you to disappoint her in every possible way."

After throwing that jab at Cecilia, Sonozaki takes a sip of sake before continuing to speak.

Erika Sonozaki: "And as far as my match is concerned, you can consider it to already be over.  It's painful that I have to waste my time on him when I could instead be back here sampling some of my stock~"

Once again, Sonozaki's expression has changed.  She is now happily sipping more of her sake, but her attention has returned to Lexi in the form of a side-long glance.

Lexi Thorne:  "Only a thug needs to use a weapon..."

Lexi Thorne mocks Erika by imitating her to the latter's irritation.

Lexi Thorne:  "Get that stick out of your ass.  Yes, I am a thug, so what?  This is how I operate, this is how I fight.  The world is not fair, get over it and off my case, of course you guys can always just release me from this agreement.  Besides, it's not against the rules to use a weapon, it's not our fault our opponents tonight failed to comprehend the full scope of the match."

Lexi puts the pipe down and walks over to Erika.

Lexi Thorne:  "We don't like each other, in fact I would even say that if left to our own devices, we would probably kill each other.  Am I wrong?"

Erika glares at Lexi angrily.

Lexi Thorne:  "Remember, I'm not here by choice but I'm not one to back out once I've given my word.  So if you can't deal with our little situation right now, why don't we settle our little beef, if of course our little princess over there permits...  And if I win, get the fuck out of my case."

Lexi and Erika stare at each other angrily as tensions seem to build.

Erika continues to glare at Lexi for a moment before giving her a dismissive wave.

Erika Sonozaki: "This isn't about me, this is about Cecilia.  I can hate you all I want, but if Cecilia values you than I'll have to toler..."

Erika trails off as something catches her attention.  During the commotion, the little girl made her way behind Lexi Thorne and was now tugging on Lexi's sleeve.  As Lexi turns to face the girl, Erika gives her back a look of malice and resentment.  In the girl's hand is a small, glass black rose.  The girl holds it up to Lexi and smiles, urging her to take it.  Sonozaki, regaining her composure, returns her expression to her more usual dismissive manner.

Erika Sonozaki: "It looks like someone is trying to make a friend.  She made that herself... go on, take it."

The words have a not-so-subtle "you had better take it" tone to them.  The little girl, not picking up on the social cues in the room, waits for Lexi to accept her gift.

A cold chill spreads through Lexi's spine as she accepts the black rose...

Lexi Thorne:  "Uh...  Thanks...  Now beat it kid."

Lexi looks at the gift and ponders what to do with it, in fact she doesn't even know why she accepted it in the first place.

The little girl smiles happily at Lexi before making a gesture to Erika to get her attention.  Lexi turns to face Erika as the little starts makings signs with her hands.  As she finishes, Erika looks at Lexi.

Erika Sonozaki: "She's happy you accepted her gift.  She thinks that you are odd, but she finds you pretty and believes a black rose symbolizes this well."

Looking back down at the little one, Erika gives her a tender smile.

Erika Sonozaki: "Go play, sweetie.  We'll be done talking here soon."

Walking in front of Lexi, the little girl waves goodbye before trotting to the back of the room.  Erika gives Lexi a glare now that the child is gone.

Cecilia shakes her head, obviously annoyed by the tension between Lexi and Erika.  Moving in-between them, Cecilia begins to speak.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Will you two be quiet?  I'm tired of your constant bickering.  Is it really too much to ask that you two quit prodding at one another?  Either ignore each other or learn to get along.  Now then, we have work to do tonight and we have no time for any more distractions.  Lexi, we have quite the match to prepare for.  Erika, your match is up next.  Why don't you go relieve yourself of some of that frustration?"

Grabbing Erika and pulling her to her feet, Cecilia ushers her to the door before pushing her out of the room, much to Erika's displeasure, (although if Erika really wanted to, she could have easily overpowered Cecilia...).  Cecilia turns back to face Lexi Thorne.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Alright, now let's get down to it!  We have to be on the same page if we want this to go smoothly.  Come on."

Waving for Lexi to follow her, Cecilia sits down at a small table as the scene fades.

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, Erika Sonozaki will be taking on the returning Mighty Odin."

Brad Blood:  "Odin...  Odin...  Where did I hear that name before?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 202 pounds, hailing from Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan, The Demon of Skirakawa ... Erika Sonozaki!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen.  In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia.  After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 250 pounds, from Brooklyn, New York... The Mighy One ... Mighty Odin!""

Back in Black by ACDC started playing in the background as Mighty Odin makes his way out of the ring. Once Mighty Odin gets into the ring, he goes to the corner and folded his arms.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Straight away Odin makes the mistake of charging in without thinking and takes a superkick square on the chin. He wobbles backwards stunned. Erika takes advantage of the situation and hits a jumping neckbreaker."

Brad Blood:  "As she attempts to pick Odin up off the mat, he fights back with an european uppercut. He picks her up and rams her hard into the corner. Hahahaha! rammed hard!"

Jim Jackson:  "Erika fights back with elbow strikes but Odin powers through with a headbutt. That must have hurt! She's dazed after that shot and Odin lifts her up onto his shoulder for the running powerslam."

Brad Blood:  "No wait! As he begins to run, Erika slips out and drags him down into the dragon sleeper, Pressing her knee into his's back, Erika pulls backwards and up, wrenching Odin's neck and spine with the Demon's Dream! He doesn't last long in the submission hold and is tapping out!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Ring the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, ... Erika Sonozaki!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well Erika Sonozaki dominated that match entirely."

Brad Blood:  "That's why I can't remember Odin's name...  He's a loser!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex comes out from the back, this time instead of getting pelted with boos, an eerie silence welcomed him.  The crowd, unsure on how to receive the more somber version of a man they once hated.  T-Rex slowly make his way down the ring, a mic is handed to him before he climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring.  He pauses and looks around before he begins to speak.

Thaddeus Rex:  "It seems that my words last week have spread far and wide within the wrestling community, and many are looking to see what happens next.  What is the next step I, Thaddeus Rex shall take?  As I said, I shall take things one at a time, I shall return to the starting point and slowly move back up.  I will not demand any matches and shall accept whatever bookings management shall give me and tonight, it seems that I am booked to fight against Nicolas Dorn, a legend in the world of wrestling.  A man that should have earned more respect for he continued to fight when others have retired, instead he is mocked, he is called a has-been, a sideshow attraction."

T-Rex pauses as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Well, know that I look forward to do battle with you in the ring Nicolas.  It will be my honor to test my skill against someone like you.  No, I will not do any smack talking, I will not boast an easy win, I will only say that I will give my all because I treat you as my equal, a peer that I look up to with respect and admiration.  I believe that you can still fight like you did when you were at your peak.  I believe that you can still electrify the crowd.  I believe that you still have many fights left in you.  Let tonight be our first step towards a new evolution!  We shall show the world that not only can we still fight in the ring, no...  We can show them that we are very much capable of putting up five star matches!"

The crowd is still speechless at Thaddeus Rex's words, never before have they heard him not talk about destroying someone let alone praise them.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight, I Thaddeus Rex shall show you all that once we enter the squared circle age is but just a number. That whether we be sixty or seventy seven,  we shall still kick ass and earn our keep...  In fact we shall do just that and prove to everyone that we even in our age, we can still fight our way to get a title shot.  Legends are called that for a reason, and its about time we remind everyone why."

T-Rex ends his speech and exits the ring as "Carnivore" by Starset begin playing once again.  The crowd begins to applaud, a few at first but slowly more and more join in, soon a loud roar is heard from the audience as Thaddeus Rex smiles and disappears into the tunnel.

Inside of his locker room, the haggard, withered form of Nicolas Dorn can be seen slumped on a steel chair.  As the camera approaches, the old man wakens with a start.  Looking at the camera, the old man adjusts his ring gear before speaking.

Nicolas Dorn: "So it seems Thaddeus Rex has learned an important lesson; we can't escape Father Time.  Now I have a match against the former World Champion.  It is time!  It is time for old Nicolas Dorn to defeat Thaddeus Rex and begin his undefeated streak that will lead me to the World Championship!  I'll go on to become the greatest champion and complete my resurgence!"

Having jumped to his feet with an expression that displayed a mix of determination and excitement, Dorn almost manages to look younger than 77... who are we kidding?  He looks ancient.  Nothing he does will ever make him look young.  Uh... anyway, after a moment, Dorn blinks his eyes a few times before sitting back down.

Nicolas Dorn: "I have no idea where that came from.  Well, you are probably wondering how this match came about, right?  Simple!  I asked for it!  If Thaddeus Rex is serious about starting from the bottom and redeeming himself, than I shall be the first to test his resolve!  I will be the first roadblock in his road to redemption, so let's see what he's got.  Rex, you need to defeat me.  If you want to prove your words true and show the fans what they want to see, you cannot afford to lose.  I'll hit you with my best, so I hope you bring your "A" game!  Let's show these people what we "fossils" can do."

Having said his peace, Dorn makes a shooing motion before seeming falling back to sleep... yeah... why is this guy still wrestling?  He can't even stay awake for five minutes!  Well, this narrator is done here!  I bid you good day sir... I said good day sir!

The Super-Gigatron flicks to static signaling that it is time for the new episode of  La Pantalones Sin Amore, starring La Máscara Sin Pantalones as La Máscara Sin Pantalones and Thaddeus Rex as El Mamba Negro.

SIMULCAST IN ENGLISH

Narrator:  ("When we left La Máscara Sin Pantalones, he had just found that his sweet Maria, was not Maria, but in fact Rosa, Maria's twin sister.  She was also carrying his child instead of his wife.  Let us see how this plays out.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

La Máscara Sin Pantalones finishes his scream from last episode.  Rosa rubs her stomach as a knock comes to the door.

Rosa:  ("This is not a good time, come back later.")

A familiar voice to the crowd comes from behind the door.

Thaddeus Rex: ("Last time wasn't a good time either, and I need you!"

He kicks down the door to reveal himself to the two inside.  Rosa places her hand over her mouth and gasps as an organ note plays.

Rosa: ("El Mamba Negro?!  How did you find me?")

Thaddeus Rex:  ("Rosa, you should know I would track you down.  I don't care what La Máscara Sin Pantalones' wife has done to you.  I don't care that she is your sister.  I only care about my child.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones rises from his knees in shock.  

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: ("Your child?  Rosa told me that she was pregnant with my child.")

Thaddeus Rex:  ("Is that what this woman has told you?  I purchased her to be my wife, we consummated the marriage, and then she ran off.  I have not seen her in 3 months, so I came to the house of her family.  Little did I know that I would find you here instead of Maria.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("Even so, how do you know that she is carrying your child instead of mine.  What makes you so confident?")

The camera zooms in on T-Rex's face.

Thaddeus Rex:  ("Because, you, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, have not been home in 5 months!  Rosa is 3 months pregnant!")

The dramatic organ note plays as the camera switches to La Máscara Sin Pantalones' face, agape in awe.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  ("You are right, El Mamba Negro, I was fighting El Tigre until recently.  Rosa, you have some explaining to do.")

Rosa:  ("I was sold for cocaine money by the drug lords, so I called Maria for help.  She was so shocked that she came to rescue me, getting caught by the drug lords in the process.")

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: ("So that means.")

Rosa:  ("Yes, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, your wife is part of the drug cartel, kidnapped by them!")

The dramatic organ note booms again.  La Máscara Sin Pantalones drops to his knees.

Rosa:  ("And El Mamba Negro, I lied about my pregnancy, I will never bare you a son.")

This time as the organ note plays T-Rex falls to his knees beside La Máscara Sin Pantalones.  Rosa laughs at the men on the ground.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones & Thaddeus Rex:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Narrator:  ("Tune in next time to answer the questions.  Where is Maria?  Will La Máscara Sin Pantalones have his honor restored?  Why does El Mamba Negro need a son?  Find out next time on La Pantalones Sin Amore.")

The Jivo-Fivo-Giggawattron fizzles back to black as some members of the crowd throw their popcorn in anger at the cliffhanger.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:31 am

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, we have Nicolas Dorn taking on Thaddeus Rex.  Now it was Dorn who asked to fight T-Rex tonight."

Brad Blood:  "You know why a loser like Dorn asked for a match?  It's because T-Rex lost his teeth!  Did you hear the speech he made?  That wasn't a speech from a predator.  No, T-Rex is about to become extinct and Dorn knows it."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York...  Smooth...  NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way.  Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired.  After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies.  Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell, both men circle each other cautiously...  Nicolas Dorn raises his hands up in a challenge which Thaddeus Rex accepts!  Both men lock their hands and fingers...  It's a grappling contest but it looks like it's T-Rex who easily gets the upper hand!  He twists both of Smooth's arms down and quickly gets a hammerlock!  Dorn spins out of the hammerlock and counters it with his own hammerlock but T-Rex is already on the move!  He twists free and gets a headlock on Dorn!  Dorn pushes free and counters with a headlock of his own!  But wait!  Thaddeus Rex slips free and gets Dorn's back...  Back suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Hammerlocks and headlocks!  The moves of aged men...  Seriously, if that was the old T-Rex he would have started pummeling Dorn with big punches.  Nicolas slowly rises to his feet...  Irish whip by T-Rex sends him to the ropes...  Clothesline takes Dorn down!  Dorn once again gets up...  T-Rex once again clocks him with a clothesline!  Dorn rises for the third time...  T-Rex charges in with a third clothesline... No!  This time Nicolas ducks!  T-Rex bounces back...  Back body drop sends T-Rex flying!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex hits the canvas but rolls out of Nicolas Dorn's reach into the corner.  He pulls himself back up to his feet, Dorn charges in but is met with a back elbow!  Dorn shakes it off and throws a big right, blocked acoun countered into an arm drag by T-Rex!  Rex keeps hold of Dorns arm and goes for an arm lock!  Dorn counters it into an armbar but Thaddeus Rex gets his feet on the ropes and the ref breaks the hold.  Both men get back to their feet and once again start circling around each other.  The lock arms and again T-Rex gets Dorn's back!  This time Dorn throws some back elbows hitting the side of Rex's head!  Rex's grip loosens, Dorn gets T-Rex's back... German suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh!  T-Rex got planted by Dorn.  How the mighty has fallen.  This is just sad, the old T-Rex would have had this match wrapped up by now.  T-Rex struggles to his feet, clothesline by Dorn sends Rex reeling into the ropes!  T-Rex bounces back...  Right into a scoop slam!   Leg drop by Dorn...  Ohhh!  Too slow, T-Rex rolls away and Dorn lands on his keister.  Dorn staggers back up to his feet...  Atomic drop by Rex further abuses Dorn's ass!  Big lariat takes Dorn down!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn gets his shoulders up!  Thaddeus Rex pulls Dorn back up to his feet, he's going for a powerbomb attempt...  No!  Dorn somehow counters it into a back body drop!  Rex lands hard on the canvas!  Dorn staggers a bit and grabs T-Rex...  Body slam!   With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Thaddeus Rex.  After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down onto T-Rex's heart.  DORN'S ELBOW!  DORN'S ELBOW CONNECTS!  Dorn quickly positions himself...  He chokes T-Rex from behind and locks his head in with his other arm!  DORN'S SLEEP!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex is caught in Dorn's submission!  He's being choked out!  Oh the indignity!  To be put to sleep by NICOLAS DORN!!!  Your career is over when that happens!  Rex looks like he's fading...  The ref goes in to inspect T-Rex, he raises Rex's arm...  It flops down once!  The ref raises Rex's arm the second time...  Once again it falls to his side!  The ref raises the arm one last time...  And it fa...  NO!  REX'S ARM STAYS AFLOAT!  Somehow T-Rex manages to regain consciousness and hang in there!  Nicolas' hold must have somehow weakened!  That old has been probably doesn't have the strength to maintain pressure on his hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn shakes his head no as  Thaddeus Rex slowly rises to his feet while he maintains his hold...  Jawbreaker by Rex counters Smooth's signature submission!    Dorn stumbles around...  T-Rex catches him and sends him to the canvas with a spinebuster!  Thaddeus Rex takes a breather as Dorn lay on the canvas.  Fist drop by T-Rex and Dorn rolls on the canvas clutching his head!  T-Rex goes over to pick Dorn up...  No!  Dorn counters with a double leg takedown!  Nicolas Dorn tries to apply a sharpshooter...  Rex counters by kicking Dorn off of him!  Rex staggers to his feet.  Nicolas Dorn charges in with a right...  No!  T-Rex catches his arm!  Dorn throws a left...  Rex catches his other arm!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity.  Dorn staggers around like a drunk duck before collapsing to the canvas!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Dorn manages to get his shoulders up at the last moment!  T-Rex moves to the corner and waits for Dorn to get up...  It's a set up for his finisher Rampage!  Dorn crawls to the opposite corner using the ropes to pull himself up...  Dorn turns around...  Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent...  DORN SLIPS OUT OF THE WAY AND T-REX JUST SPEARED THE RING POST! Nicolas pulls T-Rex out from the corner and rolls him up for a small package!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Kick out by T-Rex!  Nicolas Dorn almost had him there!  Dorn gets Thaddeus Rex's back...  Northern lights suplex!  Nicolas Dorn wraps his legs around Thaddeus Rex's neck, squeezing his opponent while giving himself a much needed break!  Dorn's Rest, the ultimate rest hold of Nicolas Dorn as he takes a moment to catch his breath.  Looks like Dorn's gas tank is almost empty...   The only problem is, with that hold, T-Rex is also able to recover somewhat after botching his finisher earlier on."

Brad Blood:  "Almost empty is an understatement...  Look at him!  Nicolas is wheezing!  Seriously, it looks like he's having an asthma attack...   He's about to keel over Jim!  Ah!  T-Rex manages to pull his head free!  Rex rolls to his feet and before Dorn can fully get to his feet clocks him with a big running knee to the side of the head!  Dorn is down!  Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!  Now it's Dorn in a submission!"

Jim Jackson:  "This doesn't look good for Nicolas Dorn...  Almost gassing out and now he's locked in tight in a submission, will he tap?  Thaddeus Rex maintains his hold on Smooth applying more pressure.  Dorn tries to reach for the ropes...   He inches a bit closer towards salvation...  He makes it!  T-Rex releases the submission hold!  Dorn is still on the canvas with his arm on the rope!  It looks like that took a lot out of our aging veteran.   Thaddeus Rex gets back to his feet, he rolls his shoulder, clearly the effects of spearing the ring post earlier.  T-Rex grabs Dorn and pulls him up...  Armbreaker from out of nowhere by Dorn!"

Brad Blood:  "This could be a good time to follow-up but Dorn stumbles back into the ropes!  The ropes are probably the only thing holding him upright at this point.  He is in survival mode Jim!  He should really just throw in the towel.  Thaddeus Rex clutches his arm as he gets back to his feet...  Dorn in one desperate attempt uses the ropes to give him some momentum...  Discus clothesline takes T-Rex down!  Dorn for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex gets a shoulder up!  Looks like Nicolas Dorn is spent as T-Rex staggers back to his feet.  The ref checks up on Dorn, there's a possibility that the ref may stop the match if he thinks Dorn cannot continue anymore.  Wait!  Nicolas Dorn is slowly getting up!  He's slowly rising to his feet!  The crowd starts cheering for the aged wrestler~!"

Crowd:  "YOU CAN DO IT!  YOU CAN DO IT!"

Brad Blood:  "Look at his knees wobble as he tries to get up!   Honestly how can he even still stand?!  T-Rex moves in, his predatory instinct may have finally kicked in again now that he can smell victory around the corner!  Big haymaker by T-Rex...  NO!  DORN SOMEHOW BLOCKS IT!  Dorn answers back with a stiff knife-end chop!  The crowd goes wild!  Dorn somehow driven by the cheering from the crowd starts attacking T-Rex with a series of chops!  INCONCEIVABLE!  DORN HAS DRIVEN T-REX TO THE CORNER WITH CHOP AFTER CHOP!   The crowd is going ballistic!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "That is an awesome feat indeed!  Nicolas Dorn somehow dug deep enough and managed to turn things around!  Thaddeus Rex has been driven into the corner as Dorn continues to fire off with stiff chops!  Look at T-Rex's chest!  It's been chopped raw!  Dorn begins to mix it up with slaps, punches and chops!  His hands blur with the flurry of strikes!  Dorn reels his right arm...  BIG RIGHT HOOK STUNS T-REX FOLLOWED BY A LEFT UPPERCUT!!!   THADDEUS REX COLLAPSES TO HIS KNEES!  The crowd is really behind Nicolas Dorn!"

Crowd:  "DORN!  DORN!  DORN!  DORN!  DORN!"

Brad Blood:  "Nicolas Dorn hooks Thaddeus Rex arms behind his back before pulling T-Rex head-first into the mat!  HOLY CRAP!  DORN'S DESTROYING TEA MAKER!   DORN HITS HIS FINISHER!  It looks like Dorn has managed to slay the king of the dinosaurs!  Dorn for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Jim Jackson:  "WAIT!  The referee spots Thaddeus Rex's foot on the bottom rope!  T-Rex somehow saved himself from the loss with good ring awareness!  Dorn pulls Rex off the ropes and into the middle of the ring, he hooks the leg!  Will this be it?"

Brad Blood:  "SONNUVA DESECRATED LLAMA!  THADDEUS REX KICKS OUT!  DORN LOOKS SHOCKED!  He thought he had it there!  Dorn sucks it in and staggers back to his feet...  He pulls T-Rex up...  Irish whip sends T-Rex crashing into the corner back first!  Nicolas Dorn stumbles over...  He lifts T-Rex and sets him up on the top turnbuckle...  Dorn climbs up...  He's going for a superplex!  The crowd hold their breath in anticipation!  WAIT!  T-REX MANAGES TO HOOK HIS LEG ON THE ROPES STOPPING THE SUPERPLEX ATTEMPT!"

Jim Jackson:  "THADDEUS REX SOMEHOW STARTS FIRING BACK WITH HARD SHOTS TO THE LIVER!  Nicolas Dorn reels back but manages to stay on the ropes!  T-Rex with a hard headbutt!  Dorn reels back but grabs hold of T-Rex's shoulder to steady himself!  Rex ducks down...  HE GETS DORN UP IN A FIREMAN'S CARRY ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!  FIREMAN'S CARRY TAKEOVER FROM THE TOP!!!  DORN HITS THE CANVAS HARD!!!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "I THINK HE'S DEAD JIM!  Thaddeus Rex climbs down from the corner and heads over to Dorn, he rolls him over and hooks the leg!  This has got to be it!  There's no way Dorn could survive that in his condition!"

Jim Jackson:  "NICOLAS DORN KICKS OUT!  DORN KICKS OUT!  LOOK AT THE SHOCK IN T-REX'S FACE!  Even the crowd is staring in disbelief!"

Brad Blood:  "I have newfound respect for that dried beef jerky of a wrestler...  T-Rex is also almost out of gas at this point...  He slowly pulls himself up dragging Dorn up with him."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex stands behind his opponent and slips both arms underneath the opponent's armpits and locks his hands behind his neck, pushing the opponent's head forward against his chest before hauling his opponent overhead in an arc by bridging his back sending his opponent crashing into the canvas head first then holds the position pinning both shoulders to the canvas!  What's this move?  We never saw T-Rex do it before!"

Brad Blood:  "According to the info we have, this move is called Ambush!  It's a new finisher T-Rex has been practicing!  Thaddeus Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd looks on silent as the referee raises Thaddeus Rex's arm...  T-Rex stumbles over to Nicolas Dorn...  Wait!  He's offering his hand out to Dorn!  Dorn accepts and T-Rex pulls Dorn up!  Thaddues Rex raises Nicolas Dorn's arm and the crowd goes wild!  Never before have we seen T-Rex show any form of sportsmanship or respect towards his opponent!"

Brad Blood:  "There's this funny feeling welling up at the pit of my stomach..."

Jim Jackson:  "You know, you can cheer for them too if you want Brad, no need to hold it in!"

Brad Blood:  "No, it's not that, I think I need to take a dump..."

A dejected Nao Fook Mi walks through the backstage after her bitter loss. Lost in her thoughts, she aimlessly shambles forward until a hand reaches out and grabs her by the shoulder. As Nao Fook Mi spins around, she is greeted with a smile from Cecilia Christiansen. Behind Cecilia is the little girl from earlier, who looks rather excited to be walking around the building.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Ah, Nao Fook Mi! It would seem that you are stuck in a rather difficult position. It must break your heart to have a twin who loathes you. A twin that verbally berates you and tells you how you'll lose, only for you to then go on and do just that -- lose. You know she's smiling right now. She's enjoying your suffering. She's enjoying the fact that you failed once again, that you have proven every word she has said to be true. The only satisfaction you can offer her is your own suffering."

Moving closer, Cecilia circles around behind Nao Fook Mi, gently laying a hand on her shoulder as she passes by. Arriving on the opposite side, Cecilia gently grabs both of Nao Fook Mi's shoulders and leans in close to her.

Cecilia Christiansen: "What kind of cruel existence is that? To love someone who only wishes you harm? But she's your family, right? Your closest of kin has left you to stand alone in this cold world, but it doesn't have to be this way. I can offer you a new family, a loving, warm family."

Letting go of Nao Fook Mi's shoulders, Cecilia steps in front of the Oriental beauty. Bringing up a hand, Cecilia lightly pushes a lock of hair behind Nao Fook Mi's ear.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I hate seeing such a pretty face marred by tears."

Turning away, Cecilia waves at Nao Fook Mi and walks down the hallway. The young girl waves at Nao Fook Mi as well before scampering after Cecilia, leaving Nao Fook Mi alone to reflect upon what just happened.

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket, gives him a microphone and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Gus: "I greet all of you people! Tonight is a big night. For me, the one half of your tag team champions. As it seems, I am part of a Four Corners match for the No. 1 contender ticket. That's not a big chance for me. It's a fucking HUGE chance. It's something I need. Winning the world title is a big deal, let's be real. When you start wrestling professionaly, winning the World Title of a well-known federation is your ultimate goal. I can't deny it."

The crowd starts cheering.

Gus: "The importance of this title is not just the belt, but it's a sign. A sign, that makes everyone know that you are the best. That you are superior than anyone else in this federation. And let's not full ourselves. Wrestling is all about superiority. It's just a way of fullfilling our egos. But, that's ok. all humans are egoists. Some people are egoists in a sneaky way and that's not right. But we're not. We do it with honour. At least some of us."

Jim Jackson: "What happenned to the Psycopath? He became some kind of a philosopher."

Brad Blood: "More like an idiot. He can't understand that wrestling doesn't have anything to do with honour. It's all about winning."

Gus: "Tonight, I have a job to do. I must win this match. I respect all of my opponents, they are all great and I'm sure there is a reason that they participate in this match. I mean, Boy Bakla showed to us what he can do, when he won Vossler. I can also assure you that Rafik has great skills and a lot of talent. And Samantha King. She is RoC Women's Champion, do you need anything else? But, that's none of my business. Thinking about all these stuff doesn't have any impact on me. Tonight, I just have to fight and prove who is the best, That' all I have to do."

Gus takes a lighter out of his pocket and starts staring at it's flame.

Gus: "Magnificent! You know, fire is something like magic. It makes me feel strange when I look at it. It gives me a weird pleasure, which reminds me the pleasure, when I make one of my opponents feel pain. Scary, but yet... Magnificent!"

He remains silent for a moment. Suddenly he drops the lighter on the floor. He starts screaming. After a few seconds the screams stop. His faceseems relaxed.

Gus: "I will show no mercy to anyone. Even to Rafik. When I will step into the ring, my only goal will be winning. Nothing else."

Brad Blood: "Back to normal. I guess the effects of his meds wore off."

Gus drops his microphone on the mat and starts walking towards backstage. Camera cuts off.

An unintelligible voice is heard around the arena.

"Fake nigga lie to a real nigga.
Now that's just some shit that you don't do.
I'mma stay real for my real niggas.
Now that's just some shit that I'm gon' do.
Fuck up the commas, let's fuck up some commas nigga.
Let's fuck up some commas, let's do that shit random.
Yeah, Future, Future Hendrix, it's some shit you don't do."

A siren like sound and a bass drops. Future's "Fuck Up Some Commas" is heard around the arena. Rafik Arfah runs out to the ramp then stops and raises his arms to the air. He proceeds to head down the ramp and high fives some fans.

"Let's fuck up some commas.
Let's fuck up some commas, yeah.
Let's fuck up some commas.
Forty thou to a hundred thou.
Hundred thou, another hunnid thou.
Three hundred thou to five hundred thousand.
A million, let's have a money shower.
Let's fuck up some commas, yeah."

He enters the ring and asks for a microphone. He gets one. Rafik looks around the arena to soak in this moment before speaking.

Rafik Arfah: "Man.. "

Rafik looks around and has a big grin on his face.

Rafik Arfah: "What a time to be alive! "

Fans let out a small cheer.

Rafik Arfah: "Here we are in 2016, ROC is doing better then ever. We keep getting bigger and bigger and I am part of the tag team champions.. who would have known we would get this far?!"

A bigger cheer is heard this time.

Rafik Arfah: "2016 has been an amazing year. Even if I got fired from my side job.."

Rafik laughs.

Rafik Arfah: "Who cares about that shit game though, right?"

Rafik Arfah points to a sign that reads "Deli and Abdel take turns shoving sushi in Snapshot's vagina!"

Rafik Arfah: "He gets it. So yeah, if no one could tell, I am very happy. I feel like I fulfilled. If you remember, when I joined ROC I was that cunt chasing gold and constantly failing, sometimes it was my fault, sometimes others were to blame, but now.. I have made it. I survived battles against some of the best in this fed, I wrestled five star classic after five star classic and I helped proved me and my partner Gus are the alpha males in the tag division despite hard opposition."

"Slayers!" chant breaks out.

Rafik Arfah: "But all this success didn't stop the hunger. And tonight, I get a chance to perhaps finally relax the hunger. I am talking about the All-Star champions match to see who gets a future shot at the top gold.. that's right.. the top gold. Not a cardboard belt, not a replica, the top fucking title. If that title isn't your endgame, hang up those boots now. It's the reason we all compete. And in this match, I'll have to face some familiar opponents and some new opponents."

A small portion of the crowd chants "Bakla!" or "Bakla VS Rafik!"

Rafik Arfah: "Yeah.. he's there! Me and Bakla took each other to hell a while back. One of the best rivalries of my career! Some of the hardest battles I ever been in!"

A member screams "GUS!" at Rafik.

Rafik Arfah: 'Yes, Gus is there too. I will have to fight the man who was my foe and is now my partner. I don't worry about that. It won't affect our team. We are better than that cliche.'

Someone in the crowd shouts "What about Samantha?!" and Rafik scratches his head.

Rafik Arfah: "What about Samantha?"

Rafik shrugs.

Rafik Arfah: "She has a good set of tits and I'm gonna kick her ass too, I guess."

Rafik shrugs again.

Rafik Arfah: "After I win this match and become the new number one contender, I will go on to win the world title and I'll be the best champion this fed has ever seen. Who knows? Perhaps I'll defend it against former SWS and TTF champion, Po1ski?! Perhaps I'll defend it against AK-14?! Anything can happen.."

Fans begin to chant "YES! YES! YES!"

Rafik Arfah: "I will win this match because I am the best in the world. As much as the haters want to deny it, as much as some pathetic dense has-beens want to deny it, I am the best. When it's all said done, the entire roster will see what I am and what I am made of. I am the new measuring stick. If you wanna even get close to that top spot, homie, you better get through me first. Everyone who came at me before have fallen down. Remember this before starting a beef. If Young Arfah don't trust ya, he gonna shoot you."

Rafik does a finger gun motion and shoots at the camera. He drops his mic and leaves the ring to a huge ovation.

Jim Jackson: 'What a bold statement from our tag champ. Will he live up to it?'

Brad Blood: "Never mind that shit! I think he sneak dissed me! Sick terrorist will probably plant a bomb under the ring and set it to explode during the match to give him advantage."

Jim Jackson: "Idiot."

Walking into the frame, Lucas Christiansen can be seen talking with an employee. The backstage worker looks happy to be able to take a break, but doesn't seem to be interested in what Lucas is currently saying.

Lucas Christiansen: "There are a lot of factors in a match like this. Why, with so many superstars involved in one match, there's no room for error. One mistake can cost you this entire opportunity. Even without making a mistake, getting an unlucky draw or catching a move from an unseen opponent will spell your end. This is a very difficult match to win, even more so than a standard battle royal. There is no option to get a cheap elimination or hug the bottom rope."

Putting a hand on the shoulder of the backstage worker, Lucas gives him a little bow.

Lucas Christiansen: "Thank you for stomaching my rambling. I'll let you carry on with your business."

The worker steps away as Lucas turns towards the camera.

Lucas Christiansen: "This is an interesting opportunity for the roster. The four finalists all receive an opportunity to compete against Alexander Melchiott for the World Championship. Unfortunately, I've been walking the line of retirement for quite some time. I don't believe that I have the physical conditioning necessary to win this match, but I would quite enjoy redeeming myself after my last appearance here. The only issue is the Elimination Chamber... that is a match that I can no longer compete in. I suppose if I win, Lee Morrison and I could probably work out a deal that will allow me to avoid competing in that structure."

Considering the idea, Lucas walks down the hallway and leaves the cameraman alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 am

Jim Jackson: "We have Julie standing by ready to conduct an interview."

Brad Blood: "I hope it's a good one. Well Julie take it away."

Julie Rodriguez: "Thanks guys, My guests at this time will compete in 2 of tonight's main events, the battle royal and the 4 way match. I give you the ROC women's champion, Samantha King, and Allister King."

Samantha walks into the shot while Allister moonwalks in.

Julie Rodriguez: "You both have the opportunity to battle for the World title if you manage to win here tonight, so tell me, what's you strategies?"

Allister King: "Well...."

Brad Blood: "Sorry but we gotta cut this interview short to bring you a few words from our sponsors."

Brad Blood:  "Before we continue, we would like to thank our sponsors.  Introducing the latest in insect repellents..."

Jim Jackson:  "Oh no..."

Brad Blood:  "WACK OFF!  All natural and loaded with proteins and vitamins, Wack Off! is made from real man seed!  The supreme cream that keeps the bugs away!  So remember the next time the bugs bite, all you need is WACK OFF!"

Jim Jackson:  "..."

The scene opens in the locker room of Beauty and the Geek, Bob Bobbie sits excitedly on a bleacher.

Bob Bobbie:  "This is the chance we are waiting for, what's more is that there are not only one but four slots available for number one contender.  Whichever of us gets in there first just needs to hang in there until the other one arrives, we can then help each other until only four remain.  This is probably the best chance for underdogs like us to get a shot at the title.  So, are you ready for our time to shine?"

The grin in Bob Bobbie's face speaks volumes.

Bob Bobbie:  "Of course though, once it's down to the two of us then the gloves come off.  I won't be holding back even though we're tag partners."

Bobbie looks at his partner for a reply.

Christy Chase:  "Oh I'm ready Bob, you are correct in saying that this is a chance of a lifetime.  Yes, our odds in this fight is actually pretty good.  It's RoC World Title Number One Contender or bust!"

Christy Chase pumps her fists up in the air before continuing.

Christy Chase:  "And don't you worry about holding back once it's down to the two of us...  I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Chase offers out her hand which her partner readily accepts as the scene fades.

VS

VS

VS

Jim Jackson:  "Four champions, one title shot...  That's right, tonight, RoC's Women, Lightweight and Tag Team champions shall be fighting each other in a four corner's match, what's at stake is a title shot for the RoC World title that can be cashed in... AT ANY TIME!"

Brad Blood:  "The boss really doesn't like Melchiott, though I don't blame him, after the whole vice-general manager fiasco, Lee is lucky he is still in power.  So technically tonight we get like FIVE new RoC World title contenders.  I hope Melchiott is ready for a rough time in the following weeks."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a four corners match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines...  The Transsexual Superstar...  She is your current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Des Moines, Iowa...  He is one-half of the reigning RoC Tag Team Champions...  The Psychopath...  GUS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel...  He is one-half of the reigning RoC Tag Team Champions...  Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He thanks Allah for keeping him alive for another week and walks down the ramp. He directs crotch chops at the fans while sticking his tongue out as he enters the ring. Rafik enters the ring and forces the announcer to "Too Sweet" him.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 135 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, she is the current and reigning RoC Women's Champion...  The Morrigan...  SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's "The Other Side" begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and by random draw, it's Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah starting things out tonight!  Both wrestlers meet each other in the middle of the ring...  Arfah shoots but Bakla defends with a great sprawl!  Bakla gets Rafik's back but is Arfah quickly spins and takes Bakla's back instead...  Back suplex attempt... No!  Bakla flips and lands on her feet!  Enzuigiri sends Arfah reeling...  Bakla with an Irish whip sends The Supremacist to the ropes... Dropkick sends him down to the canvas!  Rafik Arfah rolls and gets back to his feet but Bakla is already on the move...  Standing clothesline by Arfah, Bakla ducks and leaps to the ropes...  Springboard back elbow takes Rafik down!  Bakla for the cover, no!  Rafik shoves Bakla off of him!  Arfah leaps to the ropes...  Springboard clothesline!  But he misses!  Bakla with a legsweep, Arfah leaps over it!  Bakla gets to his feet...  Arfah throws a knee!  Bakla blocks it and counters with a spinning back fist!  Arfah is sent reeling to the ropes...  Bakla hits side kick to the gut!  It sets Arfah up for a body slam!  Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik kicks out easily and rolls away.  What a fast paced match right from the get go.  These two have fought each other several times in the past so they are more or less familiar with each others' fight style, which is evident with their exchange.   Both the terrorist and the tranny start to circle each other cautiously...  They lock arms again!  Bakla manages to get Rafik in a hammerlock!  Wait!  Rafik spins out and gets Bakla's back!  Bakla spins out and takes Rafik's back!  Snapmare by the filthy Muslim sends Bakla to the canvas!  Rafik quickly follows it up with a kick to the back then a low spin kick to the face!  Bakla is down!  Rafik leaps up to the top turnbuckle...  Blind tag made by Gus as Rafik leaps!  Diving elbow drop connects but the referee sends Rafik out leaving Gus to capitalize!  Rafik don't seem too happy.  Gus for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla gets a shoulder up!  Gus throws a few head punches on Bakla before picking him up... Scoop slam!  Knee drop by Gus!  The Transsexual Superstar tries to crawl away but Gus grabs her by the leg!  Figure four leglock!  Bakla quickly reaches for the ropes and makes it!  Gus releases the hold...  He picks Bakla up... Vertical suplex!  Bakla is down!  Irish whip sends Bakla to the corner.  Blind tag made by Samantha King!  Gus run at Boy Bakla, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle!  Anesthesia flattens Bakla but she's not the legal wrestler anymore!  Samantha King with an enzuigiri from the apron connects sending Gus reeling!  King off the ropes...  Springboard hurricanrana!  Gus is sent flying to the other side of the ring!  Samantha King runs towards the ropes and bounces... She somersaults into a handspring then twists in mid-air...  She lands on her feet and leaps...  Standing moonsault flattens Gus!  Samantha for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus kicks out!  The crowd is still cheering loudly at the fast paced action in this match tonight.  Sammie off the ropes...  Springboard leg drop!  She is using her superior speed to out maneuver the bigger and slower Gus.  Samantha goes to the top turnbuckle, she's going high risk...  Senton splash!  No!  Gus somehow moved out of the way at the last second!  Gus pulls himself up...  Big clothesline takes Sammie out from behind!  Gus pulls Sammie and hoists her upside-down letting all the blood flow to her head!  Delayed vertical suplex!  Gus for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King tries to get some distance but Gus catches her!  Stiff lariat takes her down!  Gus begins to stomp on King...  The Psychopath is showing no quarter even though his opponent is a woman.  Gus picks Samantha up on his shoulders...  Wait!  Sammie manages to cling on the the top rope and slips free!  Gus with a standing clothesline attempt, Samantha King ducks and rolls!  She leaps and tags in Rafik Arfah!  Gus now faces his tag team partner!"

Brad Blood:  "Well before they were tag team partners, these two hated each other, in fact it was only recently that they started to tolerate each other, this may drive a wedge again in their relationship.  And Gus charges quickly!  The turban terror barely dodges the tackle.  Springboard clothesline by Rafik sends Gus reeling!   Rafik leaps... Flying armbar attempt!  Gus is caught and brought down to the canvas as Rafik cranks at the hyper-extended arm!  Will Gus tap?  Gus reaches for the ropes but he's still inches away!"

Jim Jackson:  "We can see the pain in Gus' face as The Supremacist continues to put pressure on his arm.  Gus tries to reach for the ropes, he manages to inch closer but his arm still doesn't reach the ropes.  Gus's arm is raised high...  Will he tap?  NO!  Boy Bakla sneaks into the ring and hits a falling double axe handle on Rafik Arfah!  Arfah's hold is broken!  Rafik quickly rolls to his feet, clearly not happy at Bakla's interference, as the referee sends Bakla back to the corner...  Arfah charges The Transsexual Superstar from behind knocking her down with a clothesline!  Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and slams her face first into his knee!  KENTA USED IT FIRST!  Bakla falls into the ropes...  Gus comes charging in...  Rafik dodges and GUS SPEARS BAKLA THROUGH THE ROPES INSTEAD!  Rafik leaps from the apron...  Flying double axe handle takes Gus down!"

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  Samantha King enters the ring, she doesn't want to be left behind...  She runs towards the rope and leaps over it...  FLYING CORKSCREW CROSSBODY TAKES RAFIK DOWN!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!  It's a mess of bodies outside the ring!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King is standing tall as everyone else seem like they are down outside the ring!  Rafik Arfah starts to stir...  The Morrigan grabs him and throws him back to the ring.  Afrah staggers to get up...  Samantha King runs and steps on Rafik Arfah's knee boosting herself up before throwing an axe kick downwards into his head!  Fullmoon Rising!  Samantha for the cover...  But the ref reminds her she is not the legal wrestler!"

Brad Blood:  "Speaking of legal wrestler...  Gus has entered the ring!  Sammie turns around...  SPEAR!!!  Oh my god!  I think he broke Sammie in half!  Gus sees Rafik on the canvas, he goes for the quick cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah gets a shoulder up!  Gus gets up and pulls Arfah up with him...  The Psychopath lifts Rafik up on his shoulders for a powerbomb attempt...  No!  Arfah starts fighting back in desperation!  He starts raining blows down on Gus' head!  Gus staggers...  Rafik leaps over his head and lands on his feet!  Gus with a big uppercut from out of nowhere stuns The Supremacist!  Irish whip sends Arfah to the corner!  Gus run at Rafik Arfah, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes the turnbuckles!   Arfah manages to slip away at the last moment!  Gus staggers back, Rafik from the ropes...  Springboard clothesline!  Boy Bakla with a blind tag!  Rafik looks pissed but the ref sends him to the corner!  Gus is still pulling himself up...  Bakla slingshots over the top rope and hits a sunset flip on Gus!  Both shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus kicks out!  Bakla off the ropes and hits a low dropkick to the spine of Gus!  Gus staggers back to his feet...  Boy Bakla grabs her opponent's hair and pulls it hard executing a horrible Bad Hair Day!  The ref gives Bakla a warning for the hair pull.  Gus tries to get up...  The fruitcake grabs his head and leaps off the ropes!   Springboard tornado DDT!  Damn!  Gus gets planted on the canvas!  Bakla for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus still manages to get a shoulder up!  Boy Bakla leaps to the top turnbuckle...  Rafik Arfah sneaks up behind her and trips her leg!  Bakla falls on her groin!  Revenge for the blind tag earlier."

Brad Blood:  "Not like it'll hit anything anyways...  Wait Gus sees the chance!  He leaps up on the turnbuckles and lifts Bakla up...  SUPERPLEX!!!  Gus for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "No!  The Transsexual Superstar manages to get her shoulders up at the last moment!  Gus gets on top of Boy Bakla and starts raining blows down on Bakla's head!  Bakla is huddled up with both arms up trying to weather the blows!  Gus throws a big hammer fist down...  WAIT!  Bakla catches it and locks in a triangle choke!  Gus is trapped with a triangle choke!  Will he tap out?  NO!  GUS LIFTS BAKLA UP IN THE AIR!  Bakla still has the triangle choke locked in...  GUS POWERBOMBS BAKLA INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!  Bakla still holds on...  GUS WITH A SECOND POWERBOMB INTO THE TURNBUCKLES BEFORE TURNING AROUND AND POWERBOMBING BAKLA INTO THE CANVAS!  BAKLA RELEASES HER HOLD AND FALLS TO THE CANVAS LIFELESS!"

Brad Blood:  "He just broke Bakla's back!  Get it?  Brokeback?  Gus staggers to the corner to catch his breath.  Samantha tries a blind tag but this time Gus reads her and counters with an elbow sending her flying off the apron and into the steel barricades!  Gus stumbles towards Bakla and hooks the leg...  This has got to be it!"

Jim Jackson:  "NO!  BOY BAKLA STILL MANAGES TO KICK OUT!  Gus can't believe it!  He hooks the leg once more!"

Jim Jackson:  "Still a kick out by The Transsexual Superstar!  Boy Bakla hangs on by a thread!  Gus runs a finger across his throat signalling for his finisher...  Gus first lift Boy Bakla up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on her back!  OUT OF CONTROL!  OUT OF CONTROL CONNECTS!  Gus for the cover!  This is it!"

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Both Samantha and Rafik jump in for the save!  Close call!  Gus almost had that title shot!  Samantha and Rafik double team on Gus...  Double Irish whip sends Gus to the ropes...  Gus ducks below a double clothesline attempt by Sammie and the terrorist!  Gus bounces off the ropes... Double shoulder block takes both Sammie and Rafik down!  Samantha gets back up to her feet first...  Big boot sends her flying!  Gus turns around...  Rafik catches him and hits a stungun!  Gus staggers towards the corner!  Rafik quickly exits to the apron and tags himself in!  Gus tries to go forward but the ref stops him and tells him to exit to his corner!  Rafik has Bakla's leg hooked!  The ref is still busy with Gus!"

Jim Jackson:  "Finally the referee manages to get The Psychopath out to the corner!  He sees Rafik Arfah on top of Boy Bakla!  The ref goes to count!"

Jim Jackson:  "NO!  BOY BAKLA KICKS OUT!  The time wasted getting Gus out to the apron gave Bakla the time to somehow recover a bit to kick out!  Rafik sets Bakla up for a submission...  Rafik Arfah wraps his arms around the head and one arm of the opponent...  NO!  Bakla has the presence of mind to reach for the ropes!  The ref breaks the hold before Arfah can lock in his finisher Better Than Brooks!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik starts stomping away at Bakla...   Bakla catches Rafik's leg and uses it to pull itself up!  Dragon legscrew takes Rafik down!  Bakla crawls towards Samantha!  Samantha has her arms out...  Rafik gets up and charges towards Samantha's corner!  He knocks Sammie off with a running knee!  Wait!  Bakla leaps towards Gus!  Rafik sees Bakla reaching out!  He tries to stop the tag...  HE'S TOO LATE!  GUS HAS BEEN TAGGED IN!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's now partner against partner!  The Slayers are facing themselves now for a title shot!  Gus and Rafik Arfah start exchanging blows!  Arfah seems to be losing that exchange as Gus brawls his way and sends Rafik to the corner!  Big hard shots by Gus!  European uppercut stuns Rafik!  Gus reels back for a big right...  Rafik dodges!  He starts attacking Gus with a series of chops!  Now it's Gus in the corner!  Rafik Arfah tries to lift his opponent to his shoulders but Gus blocks his attempt at Kenta Used It First!"

Brad Blood:  "Uranage by Gus sends Rafik into the canvas!  Knee drop by Gus...  No!  That ISIS member rolls away to safety!  Rafik tries a lariat!  No!  Gus ducks and grabs Rafik by the throat...  Choke slam!  Rafik crawls to the ropes...  Gus charges in with a clothesline...  Rafik is sent over the top rope but somehow lands on the apron!  Shoulder block by Rafik through the ropes counters Gus' right hook!  Rafik enters back to the ring and grabs Gus by the head...  DDT!  Rafik for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Gus gets a shoulder up!  Rafik Arfah quickly sets The Psychopath up...   Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders...  Wait!  Gus with hard elbows connects into the side of Arfah's head!  The Supremacist staggers and Gus is able to escape his finisher attempt!  Irish whip sends Rafik to the corner hard!  Gus sees Samantha King climbing back up to her corner...  He charges and clocks her again sending her crashing to the ground outside!  Gus charges towards Boy Bakla and connects with a running big boot sending the Lightweight Champ flying off the apron too!  Gus run at Rafik Arfah, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward..."

Brad Blood:  "RAFIK ARFAH DODGES AND GUS SLAMS INTO THE TURNBUCKLES CHEST FIRST~!  Arfah quickly grabs Gus...  Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and NO!  Gus manages to get both hands up just as Rafik attempted to slam his face into his knees blocking Kenta Used It First!"

Jim Jackson:  "BIG CLOTHESLINE TAKES RAFIK ARFAH DOWN!  Gus first lifts Rafik Arfah up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back.  OUT OF CONTROL!  OUT OF CONTROL CONNECTS!  GUS GOES FOR THE COVER!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla and Samantha just climbed up the apron and sees the pin attempt both wrestlers rush in the ring..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Brad Blood:  "THEY ARE TOO LATE!  GUS TAKES THE MATCH!"

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  The Psychopath... GUS!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a win!  Gus manages to defeat three superb wrestlers in a brutal match to get a chance to cash in a contender spot for the RoC World Title."

Brad Blood:  "Alexander is in for one helluva a title defense against Gus...  Man what a match! I'm still trembling from the rush."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 am

We are now taken to an undisclosed location. The camera man focuses a small neighborhood which seems to be mostly consisted by trailer houses, we see a couple of small houses as well. The roads surrounding the trailers are made of dirt; most of the trailers look old and poor. One can notice the improvised road lights.

People in general are busy doing their things such as talking, clearing their trailers and such. A specific trailer is now focused and we see a man doing bench press right next to it. The motorcycle parked next to the road makes it easy to guess who that man is. It is a Harley Davidson, the customized bike make us feel like it seems to be more expensive than the whole place put together.

Finally, the camera man takes us to the man. It is Tyler Norton. He is not wearing a shirt, only his black cargo pants, black bandana and boots. It is a sunny day; therefore, we can notice that the man is sweating once he goes up to his feet after placing the bar on the support.

Tyler looks to the camera and flexes his chest and arms. Then, he carelessly smacks his head three times before pointing at the camera.

Tyler Norton: “Colton, you pathetic PIECE OF SHIT!”

Tyler’s eyes are now popped as the man stares intensely to the camera. Some people around turned their attention to the man once he shouted the last words. A few of them get closer to surround the area, paying attention to Tyler out of curiosity.

Tyler Norton: “Look at me, man… Look right into my goddamn eyes. Look who the fuck you had to mess with! Not only you had the nerve to talk smack about me in my ring, but you even dare to fuckin’ interrupt my match... Are you insane? Nah. That would be a bad excuse. You ain’t no insane, you ain’t got the guts to be insane. I’ll tell you what you is, punk!

You’s motherfuckin’ stupid. STUPID! STU-PID!”

Tyler gets closer to the camera now so we can only see his face. The intensity in his eyes remains the same. We can hear the folks around laughing, they are enjoying the sight. Tyler, then, grabs the camera and pulls it to show the place and then gets back to show him.

Tyler Norton: “This is where I live, boy… Ain’t no luxury in this bi-atch! I ain’t here to play games; I ain’t here to find new friends. I am here to win. I am here TO WIN, BOY! I was born to beat all these punk asses! That’s what I do cuz, that’s in my blood, ya feel me? I mean, look at this war machine… I’m a fuckin’ war machine, man!

And I’ll tell ya what, as a good machine, I know when to shoot ya know what I’m sayin’? I ain’t gon’ be shooting outta nowhere, cuz, that ain’t me. Unless some motherfucker pisses me off. Then you gon’ be facing a motherfuckin’ war machine straight up in the streets, ya feel me?”

Tyler Norton walks around as he speaks. He signals with his hands as he does so, his eyes are still looking quite intense.

Tyler Norton: “Colton, lemme tell you what’s gon’ happen with ya now. I’ll be kind this time, just this time, take this opportunity, homeboy. I am going to fuckin’ hurt you, ya understand? You ruined my shit last show, man. That wasn’t even between me and you, but yea you had to interrupt my damn match.

That’s unbelievable, breh! You had to do it! You had the nerve to do it!

That Mexican was ‘bout to get his burrito-eating-dirty-immigrant-ass handed to him! You see what you done, cuz? Shit, not only you ruined my opportunity to destroy his ass in front of his lazy people, I also couldn’t pay him to clear this motherfuckin’ yard. I was too busy dealing with yo ass!

You see the fuckin’ problem?”

Tyler stops now. He scratches his head and then lifts up his index and middle fingers to the camera, motioning the number two.

Tyler Norton: “That’s two opportunities that you made me miss… You ain’t getting’ away with it, Colton. I don’t know what the hell was going through your thick skull, but you gon’ have to pay the price for fuckin’ with me. You get it? You and I, we gon’ be fighting in the Battle Royal… You and I both know that it’s going down, huh?
I’ll see you there, Colton… And trust me, I will stick my 14-sized boots so far up your ass that you’ll be able to taste this hood’s dirt attached to the fuckin’ sole! You finna comprehend where I come from and what the hell I am about, bitch… I am real, this ain’t no soap opera, this ain’t no actor bullshit.

You are messing with a real man, are you ready for that shit?”

Tyler now makes his way to his trailer as the people still pay attention to his monologue. He stops right next to its door and looks back to the camera. He displays a confident smile before stroking his beard. Then, he looks up as if he is about to drop some serious knowledge.

Tyler Norton: “Colton, you know that Chinese shit? Eh, what’s the name? Karma.”

?: “That’s from India, brah!”

The teen’s voice interrupted Tyler’s thoughts. He quickly turns to the side and points to another area as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Get the fuck outta here fat-ass! Annoying nerd ass ain’t no one asking for ya shit here!”

After a couple of seconds, Tyler stares back to the camera. He smacks the trailer’s door with his foot, busting it wide open.

Tyler Norton: “You gone learn some Indian shit next time we meet, Colton… What goes around comes around, motherfucka!”

Next, Tyler gets into the trailer. So does the camera man right next to him. One can see how tight the place is. It is pretty much one room, so we can see his messy bed, a bad excuse of a kitchen full of dirty dishes, the toilet, etc. Tyler even seems to be lowering his head to fit into the trailer.

Tyler Norton: “As for the other twenty eight motherfuckers that I will be facing… Just look at this, y’all. I ain’t got shit to lose. You wanna know why I still live in this trash? I mean, hell, the money I got when I signed the papers could’ve been spent in a nice hotel room, y’know what I’m saying? But I ain’t living in no fuckin’ hotel room… I ain’t want no mansions, cars, expensive drinks. I ain’t need none of that shit, cuz!

I wrestle because I love doing so. Shit, it’s the only thing I can do. Established since eighty seven always ready to kick them asses, wadd’up fuckers? What y’all gon’ do about it?”

Tyler slowly moves toward his bed, which is right next to the toilet. Then, he quickly signals to the camera man focus both the toilet and the bed.

Tyler Norton: “You see this? I crash right next to the place that I take my shit. Sucks, huh? Life ain’t easy for me, man… So I make sure to do my best in the fuckin’ ring. Make no mistake this ain’t none of that inspirational shit. Don’t have me as your hero, I ain’t no hero. I’m a bad motherfucker.
But I guarantee that I am the bad ass motherfucker that you always wanted to be… I ain’t have no boss telling me what the hell I should do and telling me how I can improve my work, fuck that!

I am my own boss, cuz. I go to the motherfuckin’ ring and kick asses, period. And guess what? I am damn good at it, the best, the legend, the professional ass kicker… AK-14!”

Tyler quickly looks up as if he reminded of something important… Very, very important. Surely seems to be more important than his monologue, in the man’s opinions.

Tyler Norton: “Man, I ain’t finna talk anymore. This ain’t no time to talk, cuz. Fuck outta my trailer, AK-14 needs to keep preparing for his match. I’m taking this motherfucka by storm, and I’ll prove so when the referee lifts my arms as my name is announced as the damn winner!”

Tyler pushes the camera man away until he is out of the trailer. Then, he proceeds to the bench press. He resumes his work out as the camera fades to black.

A familiar blue 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500 rolls into the parking lot screeching to a halt and intentionally takes up two parking spaces.  The Charismatic Crippler Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps out from muscle car and takes off his aviator sunglasses.  He then pulls his gym bag from the car as Julia Rodriguez arrives with a camera crew.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Colton!  Can I have a moment of your time please?  I would like to ask you some questions."

C4 grunts a yes as he locks his car door and then turns around to face the hot Latina interviewer.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Colton, how do you feel about competing in tonight's battle royal to become one of four contenders for the RoC World Title?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "How do I feel?  I feel that it's about time for me to be given a chance to finally prove my worth in the ring.  Tonight is merely the first step I shall take in my total domination of Ring of Chaos, that's what I think.  You see Julie, the locker room is filled with wannabes and untalented hacks, so-called wrestlers that have absolutely no business in the ring...  And tonight, I shall literally wipe the floor with their faces, maybe then will they wake up to the reality to look for another line of work.  This battle royal shall be the ultimate test to see who is really worthy to be part of the RoC roster.  As much as I love an easy win, let's face it, it's boring and uninspired to see a match end before you can even blink."

Julia seems unimpressed by C4's hot air and proceeds to the next question.

Julia Rodriguez:  "You mentioned that the roster is untalented, yet you seem to think otherwise of Tyler Norton, in fact, you interfered in his match only to have him retaliate and interfere with your match against The Daring One..."

The Charismatic Crippler doesn't let Julia finish and quickly interrupts her.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Tyler Norton is nothing but a loud-mouthed punk.  He comes in here yapping his mouth off, but if you look at the time we met in the ring...  I may have gotten disqualified but I was the one in control, I was the one who was dominating him.  I got tired of his long-winded speeches so I decided to teach him a lesson, a lesson he apparently didn't learn when he attacked me before my match.  So tonight, I shall have to teach that lesson to him again, I am going to beat it into his body until his muscles and bones learn thoroughly what it means to go against me.  He shall learn humility, he shall learn shame and best of all he shall learn defeat.  Tyler Norton is no threat, he never was and he never will be.  Tonight, I shall not only get a spot in the elimination chamber for the RoC World Title but WIN the battle royal!"

Julia Rodriguez proceeds to ask a last question before ending the interview...

Julia Rodriguez:  "Final question Colton..."

C4 quickly puts his hand up and stops her.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "No, I believe that you've taken enough of my time with your silly questions.  You ask things that you should already know and you call yourself a journalist?  Julie, as much as I enjoy looking at you, hearing you prattle on is just making me lose IQ points.  Why don't you consider changing occupation, something that wouldn't require much intelligence, like modeling."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb the rudely walks away leaving Julie Rodriguez alone.  The voluptuous interviewer is clearly red with anger at C4's insult as she grabs on to her mic shaking with fury at The Charismatic Crippler as the scene fades to black.

RoC's little person wrestler stands before a camera ready to address the crowd.

Little Wang:  "Opportunities, that I've been given many, here in land of the free.  America has been good to me wherein in my home in China, I was only made fun of, I was disrespected and insulted, I was discriminated because I am a little person.  Tonight, another opportunity has been given me by Ring of Chaos, another chance to prove myself and maybe even become a contender for top belt!"

Little Wang pauses a while as it is evident that he is choking up.  Holding back his tears the little wrestler speaks once more.

Little Wang:  "My friend The Morbidly Obese Man was given an opportunity and he made the best of it and won...  A chance like this do not come often so tonight, watch over me my friend, give me the strength and courage to endure and maybe I will be able to do the improbable!  Who knows I may become the little person to win the RoC World Title...  This match is for you my friend."

Little Wang pumps his fist up in the air in salute for his friend that passed away.

Outside of the arena, the cameraman kicks a small stone and sends it rolling across the parking lot.  He was told to wait here for a certain wrestler, but that person has yet to arrive.  After a few more moments, a sigh is heard as the cameraman turns back to the building and walks towards the door.  As he puts his hand on the entrance, he hears something cracking twigs and rustling through the grass in the lot next to the parking space.  Peeking around the corner, the camera sees a tail swishing through the air as the form trots through the grass.  Reaching the camera, the form pops up, revealing itself to be Meowlchiott.  Meowlchiott brushes off some loose grass from his... err... coat before looking into the camera.

Meowlchiott: "Sorry!  It takes a while to get here by foot!"

Meowlchiott stretches as if to emphasize the length he traveled.

Meowlchiott: "Mrow~ that felt really good!  It's been a while since I went out for such a run!  It's about time I made my return.  I wish Mewter were here, but he's been a bit fussy lately with a cold.  So it's time for this furocious, purretty feline to make his mark!  Everyone will be furmiliar with my claws once this night is over!  No one is giving me any credit, but their overconfidence will be their downfall when I show them how purrsistant and clawver this kitty can be!  I hope you are all ready to lose, beclawse you're in for a clawful beating!"

After throwing a fist into the air with a smile, Meowlchiott turns towards the door and tries to pull it open, only to find it stuck.  Growling, Meowlchiott can't help but voice his displeasure.

Meowlchiott: "Cat litter!"

Meowlchiott kicks the door before turning and pouting.  The cameraman steps towards the door and pushes it open, must to Meowlchiott's surprise.  Looking excited, Meowlchiott quickly darts into the building, as if expecting the cameraman to leave him outside.  The cameraman sighs again as the camera fades to black.

Supernatural parks his '67 stingray corvette. He gets out of the car when he is bum rushed by some guy wearing a head mask comes by.

Guy: "Hey Douchebag remember me? You curb stomped me last week. I am going to own your ass."

Supernatural: "No you're not."

Supernatural head buts the guy and proceeds to stomp on him a few times.

Supernatural enters the arena where Julie Rodriguez is their with a camera man

Julie Rodriguez: "Supernatural, that was a tough loss last week. But this week you are involved in a 30 man royal rumble. How do you prepare for the match?"

Supernatural: "You can't really prepare for a 30 man rumble. You got to hope that you are on your game and that you get lucky enough on the variables."

Supernatural: "The fact is the rumble is all about biding your time and taking the appropriate shots. It's about slipping under the radar in hopes of avoiding the big guys. The fact is the 30 man rumble will be tough for me and for everyone. I hope I can win."

Supernatural: "I want to take this time to call Rafik Arfah out. It took me a few weeks to recognize him but I remember him. We were in the same fed many years ago. He has screwed me in the past and I owe him one. Who would have thought that fucking his mom and sister in a threesome would have caused such animosity?!?!? I mean a man has needs and the fact is I am good at what I do. And that is satisfying women. It's not my fault his mom and sisters are sluts."

Supernatural hands her his card.

Supernatural: "You really should call me sometime. Because I can go all night."

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 am

The camera fades in to reveal the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski, waiting to be interviewed by Julie Rodriguez. Po1ski has notable bruises on his left eye and cheek.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hello Ring of Chaos fans, I'm Julie Rodriguez and here with me is the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. First off, congratulations on winning your debut match against Supernatural at our last show. It was a great back and forth match, and you both showed great heart."

Po1ski: "Thank you. I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting to win. But Sleepwalker was quite a formidable foe. We were both making our debut, so we were both trying to make an impact. To put it simply, we were just trying to kick the shit out of each other. I came out on top, but Supernatural will forever have my respect as a competitor."

Julie Rodriguez: "Great sportsmanship by the Polish Freight Train. Now tonight, in your second ever match, you will be fighting in a 30 man Battle Royal. And for a number one contender spot. Do you have any thoughts about this match?"

Po1ski: "Well of course, I have a lot of thoughts on this match. I mean this is a great opportunity. In my second match, I could be next in line for a championship match. This is huge. Beyond even the number one contender shot, which is a big enough draw, this is once again my chance to make a statement."

Julie Rodriguez: What do you mean?"

Po1ski: "Of course the goal of every man in this Battle Royal is to outlast the 29 others and become the number one contender. But a lot of these wrestlers are already established superstars. If they don't win, it's not like they will fall into the shadow of irrelevancy. They will still be known by the fans because they have paid their dues and have gone through hell to make a name for themselves."

Po1ski pauses for a second, and then continues.

Po1ski: "I have the chance to do that tonight. My plan is to go out there and cause havoc. I'm going after everyone tonight. Established names or no name jobbers, everyone is on the tracks. And the Polish Freight Train is coming right for them. If I just so happened to win tonight, that would just be one helluva bonus. But my primary goal is to make sure that everyone in that ring remembers the name Po1ski."

Julie Rodriguez: "Well I wish you the best of luck in tonight's match. Any last words?"

Po1ski: "Carpe Diem. Seize the day."

Julie Rodriguez: "Alright well thanks again for taking this interview."

Po1ski: "No problem."

Po1ski nods to the camera and then leaves frame, leaving just Julie Rodriguez.

Julie Rodriguez: "And now we will go back to Jim Jackson and Brad Blood, who are both waiting in anticipation for tonight's Battle Royal."

The camera switches feeds to show the announcers.

BATTLE ROYAL

Jim Jackson:  "And now, our co-main event of the evening, the match everyone has been waiting for...  The battle royal to determine the number one contenders for the RoC World Title!  You heard me right, I said contenders, plural!  Still with thirty wrestlers joining, it will still be a hard fought battle, specially since tonight's battle royal is not an over the top rope one."

Brad Blood:  "Damn right it's not, those over the top rope battle royals are for pansies!  This is a chaos battle royal, the only way to get eliminated is by pinfall or submission, there ARE no disqualifications here tonight. The last four remaining competitors automatically get a title shot in an elimination chamber match, but that's not all.  No, they still need to battle it out because the order of their elimination will determine the order they get released from the elimination chamber!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a 30-man Chaos Battle Royal match!  The only way to get eliminated is by pinfall or submission!  Introducing the first entrant, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing at 180 pounds, hailing from St. Francis, Maine, The Maine Ace...  AIDAN "ACE" HAWKINS!"

"Outrage" by Capital Lights begins playing throughout the arena as Ace Hawkins runs out onto the entrance ramp. Walking to the center of the ramp, he throws a hand into the air as the fans cheer.  Nodding his head and smiling at the reaction, the young man begins walking towards the ring, slapping the hands of any fan who reaches out to him. When he arrives at ringside, he hops onto the ring apron before hopping over the top-rope. He climbs onto a turnbuckle to strike a quick pose for the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing the second entrant, standing 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from New York City, New York...  The Natural...  SUPERNATURAL!"

"Open Your Eyes" by Alterbridge starts playing as Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  With every new wrestler entering every five minutes, this battle royal will pick up steam pretty fast.  Ace Hawkins charges at Supernatural and hits a dropkick!  Supernatural staggers a bit but maintains his footing.  Big right by Supernatural but the quicker Hawkins ducks below it and counters with an enzuigiri.  Supernatural got rocked with that!  He stumbles forward...  Ace Hawkins with a bulldog...  He makes Supernatural kiss the canvas!  Hawkins for the cover...  No!  The Natural shoves him off even before the count of one!  Hawkins off the ropes.  Springboard crossbody...  NO!  Supernatural manages to dodge it!  Hawkins staggers to his feet...  Big boot by Supernatural takes him down!"

Brad Blood:  "Ace just lost the momentum he was building up against Supernatural and he was doing great too until he ate Supernatural's boot.  Irish whip sends Ace crashing into the turnbuckles chest first.  Ace staggers back...  Right into Supernatural's arms...  Full nelson hold locked in!  No!  It's not a submission... Dragon suplex!  Ace just got served!  Supernatural hooks the leg for the cover..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Ace Hawkins manages to get a shoulder up just as the time winds down!  Supernatural puts Hawkins' head in a side headlock."

Crowd:  "FIVE!  FOUR!  THREE!  TWO!  ONE!"

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel. Suddenly his face contorts as a foul smell emanate from his rear, he clutches the middle of his ass with one hand and rushes down the ramp. He slides into the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "Diarrhea Boy has entered the ring!  Supernatural releases Ace Hawkins and moves towards D-Boy.  D-Boy starts throwing a series of low kicks at Supernatural's shin!  Lariat attempt by Supernatural...  No!  D-Boy ducks below it and counters with an axe kick!  Supernatural is sent reeling to the ropes.  D-Boy charges in!  Back body drop sends him over the top rope but D-Boy lands on the apron!  Supernatural turns around...  Jawbreaker right on the top rope!  Supernatural staggers back...  Ace Hawkins with a drop kick sends him to the canvas!  Hawkins gets up...  Diarrhea Boy leaps from the ropes...  Springboard hurricanrana sends Hawkins flying!  Supernatural staggers to his feet, bicycle kick by D-Boy no!  Dodged by Supernatural!  He catches Diarrhea Boy by the neck...  Chokeslam!  That shook the ring!  Hawkins with a springboard clothesline attempt... No!  Supernatural catches him!  Uranage!  Hawkins is down!  Supernatural hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Hawkins somehow manages to kick out!  Supernatural lifts Ace up with one arm...  Diarrhea Boy leaps to the top turnbuckle and flies!  Supernatural lunges out of the way and the flying clothesline takes Ace out instead!  D-Boy turns around...  SPEAR!  Supernatural almost cuts him in half!  Supernatural applies a front face lock to his opponent and draping the opponent's near arm over his shoulder, then lifting him up and holding the opponent in the vertical position then slams the opponent down to the mat in front of him onto their back performing a Blast From the Past!  Diarrhea Boy ain't moving...  Supernatural for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Diarrhea Boy has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Just as the clock winds down!"

The Theme of Nova from UMVC3 plays as Turbo Hell I ascends unto the ramp he than strikes a heroic pose before walking down the rampway, He continues unimpeded until he enters the ring then Strikes a sentai pose.

Jim Jackson:  "And he gets clobbered from behind by Supernatural!  He throws Turbo Hell I over the top rope!  Ace Hawkins charges towards Supernatural, Supernatural ducks down and pulls the top rope down!  Hawkins flies over the top rope... Senton splash takes Turbo Hell out!  The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood:  "Ace Hawkins seems to be feeding off the crowd!  He leaps to the apron, Supernatural tries to grab hold of his hair but Ace counters with a pele kick from the apron! Supernatural reels from the impact.  Ace enters the ring...   Ace jumps and spins in the air, catching Supernatural right on the jaw with a spinning wheel kick...  MAINE KICK!  Supernatural is down!  Turbo Hell is starting to stir outside...  With his opponent outside of the ring, Hawkins runs up the turnbuckle before kicking off the top pad and moonsaulting out of the ring and onto Turbo Hell I!  The crowd goes wild!"

Jim Jackson:  "Feeding off the crowd Ace Hawkins leaps back into the ring!  Running knee catches Supernatural on the side of the head!  Hawkins signals for his finisher...  With his opponent on the mat, Ace Hawkins leaps forward.  Bringing his knees to his chest, Ace performs a front flip before continuing the rotation and landing back-first onto NOTHING!  Supernatural rolls out of the way at the last second!  Ace Hawkins staggers to his feet...  Supernatural puts his opponent under one arm and thru sheer power flips his opponent up on his shoulder and throws them to the mat!  The Judge!  The Natural has judged Ace Hawkins and he has been found wanting!  Supernatural for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Aidan "Ace" Hawkins has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Turbo Hell seems to be crawling back into the apron, Supernatural begins stomping away on him just as the clock winds down!"

"Freakshow" by Skillet blasts through the speakers as Taufik walks out to a sea of boos from the fans. He spits on the floor before making his way to the ring. Once he reaches to the apron, he praises Allah and enters the ring looking at the fans with a look of disgust.

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural leaves Turbo Hell I and charges towards Taufik.  Taufik manages to dodges the discus clothesline!  He lands a big right hook on Supernatural followed by an uppercut!  Body slam by Taufik plants Supernatural!  He goes and locks in a camel clutch.  Supernatural manages to power out!  He quickly rolls out of the ring!  Good strategy there, by doing that Supernatural gets a breather and also stop Taufik's momentum.  Wait he doesn't see Turbo Hell I!  Turbo leaps to the apron and dashes...  Flying crossbody towards Supernatural...  NO!  Supernatural catches him in mid-air and throws him into the steel barricades!  Ooh!  That backfired immensely for Turbo Hell.   Taufik and exited the ring and clubs Supernatural from behind!  Irish whip by Taufik...  No!  Reversed by Supernatural and it's Tau who crashes into the steel steps!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural grabs Turbo and rolls him into the ring!  He enters the ring and hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Turbo Hell kicks out at two!  Turbo starts fighting back to his feet but a knee by Supernatural stops his attack!  He picks Turbo up for a body slam!  Taufik enters the ring and charges towards Supernatura, Supernatural sidesteps and Turbo gets taken down instead!"

"The Theme from Black Sails" by Bear McCreary begins to play throughout the arena as a skull and crossbones appears on the Tron. "The Pirate Captain" Sebastian Wolfe, makes his way out to ramp with a pistol by his side and a trench draped across his shoulders. He fires a shot into the air as a Jolly Roger begins to fly. He makes his way to the ring not giving any attention to the fans. He walks up the steps, enters the ring and stares down the ref. He removes his coat and holster and leans against the turnbuckle.

Jim Jackson:  "Capt. Sebastian Wolfe checks out the action as Supernatural and Taufik continue brawling in the ring.  He spots Turbo Hell I staggering back to his feet.  Wolfe sees his prey and charges in.  Capt. Sebastian Wolfe leaps up and catches Turbo Hell I’s head from behind with his legs and uses the momentum to fling him down into the canvas executing a Drop the Anchor!  Wolfe hooks the leg!”[/ color]

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Turbo Hell I has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Sebastian quickly charges towards both Supernatural and Taufik, he takes both men down with a double clothesline!  Supernatural gets up but is knocked back with a stiff right by Wolfe!  Taufik staggers up and gets hit by a huge uppercut!  Taufik reels to the ropes and bounces back into Wolfe’s arms...  Scoop slam!  Sebastian gets back up to his feet…  Right into a running knee by Supernatural!  Wolfe stumbles towards the ropes.  Supernatural charges in…  Wolfe ducks down and sends him over the ropes with a body drop!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural hits the ground outside!  Capt. Sebastian Wolfe turns his attention back to Taufik.  He starts stomping away at Taufik but wait!  Taufik seems to be soaking the damage and slowly fights back to his feet.  Both men continue to exchange blows as the clock slowly ticks down!"

Beck's "Loser" starts playing on the loud speakers as Joe Jobber leaps forth from the entrance tunnel and runs down the ramp waving towards the fans as they wonder who the hell he is. He excitedly leaps into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Joe Jobber quickly charges towards the brawling Sebastian and Taufik…  AND GETS KNOCKED DOWN BY BOTH MEN!  Joe staggers back to his feet.  Sebastian sends him to the canvas with a suplex followed by an elbow drop by Taufik!  Joe tries to get up…  A big punt by Sebastian to the side of the head sends him rolling to the other side of the ring!  Taufik knocks Sebastian down from behind.  Taufik grabs Sebastian and signals for his finisher…  Wait!  Supernatural is back and sneaks up from behind!  Supernatural puts his head under the arm of the opponent, wraps an arm around the waist of the opponent and flips him backwards performing an End of Days!  Taufik is down!  Supernatural for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Taufik has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural turns his attention back to Capt. Sebastian Wolfe…  He starts throwing big punches sending Wolfe reeling…  Joe Jobber is on the top turnbuckle…  He leaps with a flying crossbody…  Jobber takes both The Natural and The Scourge of the Seven Seas down!  Jobber goes for a cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Capt. Sebastian Wolfe gets a shoulder up!  Jobber goes over to Supernatural and hooks the leg."

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural also kicks out.  Joe Jobber once again climbs up to the top turnbuckle…   He leaps towards Sebastian…  NO!  Sebastian gets his knees up!  Jobber’s frog splash gets countered!  Jobber writhes in pain and rolls out into the apron as the clock winds down!"

Where the Hood at by DMX plays over the P.A as El Loco walks out unto the ramp throwing gang signs in the air. He gets on to the ramp and starts dancing and throwing his hands into the hair. he slaps the hands of the fans and rolls into the ring, He proceeds to sit on a middle rope and throw some more gang signs before sitting on a turnbuckle.

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco, the former RoC Lightweight champion enters the ring.  The Scourge of the Seven Seas charges towards him…  El Loco leaps from the turnbuckles and flips in the air landing behind Wolfe.  Backstabber!  El Loco turns around to Supernatural’s fist…  NO!  El Loco somehow dodges it!  Enzuigiri sends Supernatural reeling!  El Loco off the ropes…  Springboard bulldog!  Supernatural gets planted!  Wolfe staggers to his feet…  El Loco grabs his head…  Sliced Bread No. 2!  El Loco spots Supernatural staggering back up… He charges towards him and connects with a shining wizard!  El Loco for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural still hangs in there!  Jobber is starting to stir in the apron…  He slowly pulls himself up using the ropes.  El Loco with a running dropkick sends Joe flying to the ground outside!  El Loco isn’t done…  He uses the ropes to get some momentum…  Suicide dive through the ropes takes Jobber out!  The crowd is on their feet!  El Loco gives the front row some high fives as they start chanting."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco throws Joe Jobber back into the ring.  He climbs to the top turnbuckle…  SHOOTING STAR PRESS!  El Loco hooks the leg!  Is this it for Jobber?"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Joe Jobber has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Well there goes Joe.  As expected…  And the clock seems to be winding down…  I wonder who is coming out next?"

”Back For More” by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring…

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski charges in and takes El Loco down with a stiff clothesline!  Capt. Sebastian Wolfe staggers to his feet…  Po1ski with a spear takes him down!  Supernatural gets up only to get clocked by Po1ski’s running big boot!  El Loco pulls himself up…  Po1ski from behind with a belly to back suplex!  Wolfe pulls himself back up again but Po1ski grabs him and sends him to the canvas with a sidewalk slam!  Supernatural once again gets back to his feet, Po1ski knees him in the gut…  Facebuster!  Po1ski is clearing the ring telling us that The Polish Freight Train has arrived!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco staggers to his feet, Po1ski grabs him and sets him up for a suplex…  Wait!  El Loco somehow slips free and lands behind Po1ski!  Back elbow by Po1ski stuns El Loco, Irish whip sends El Loco to the ropes.  El Loco dodges a discus clothesline!  El Loco bounces off the ropes…  He leaps over Po1ski’s back body drop attempt!  El Loco continues towards the ropes…  He leaps and does a handspring hitting the ropes before bouncing back…  He catches Po1ski by the head…  Neckbreaker cutter!  Po1ski is down!  El Loco off the ropes, springboard moonsault!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  T..."

Jim Jackson:  "That barely even got a two.  Po1ski pulls himself up as El Loco takes to the ropes once more…  El Loco leaps, springboard corkscrew crossbody!  Po1ski ducks low and El Loco takes out Capt. Sebastian Wolfe who was sneaking up behind The Polish Freight Train!   El Loco turns around, he barely dodges an open palm strike from Po1ski…  But gets taken down by a three-point stance charge by Supernatural!  The clock slowly winds down…"

"Bloody Monday" by U2 starts playing on the loudspeakers as Xavier Blood leaps out from the entrance tunnel.  Brad Blood cheers wildly for his son as Xavier Blood makes his way to the ring.

Brad Blood:  "IT’S MY BOY!  MY BOY XAVIER THE NEW SHINING STAR OF ROC IS HERE TO…"

Jim Jackson:  "OHMAHGAWD!  XAVIER BLOOD JUST GOT TURNED INSIDE OUT BY A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE FROM BOTH PO1SKI AND SUPERNATURAL!  Double cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Xavier Blood has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well that has got to be the fastest elimination so far!  He didn’t even last five seconds in the ring!  Po1ski and Supernatural start trading punches.  Capt. Sebastian Wolfe has El Loco in an Indian deathlock!  Wait!  El Loco makes it to the ropes!  Big forearm strike to El Loco’s back as he gets up…  Wolfe throws El Loco over the top rope to the outside!  He turns around to see both Po1ski and Supernatural still trading punches…  Double clothesline takes both The Natural and The Polish Freight Train down!"

Brad Blood:  "That’s it Sebastian!  Eliminate those two mofos who unfairly took out my boy! A kick to the midsection sends Po1ski to his knees.  Irish whip sends Supernatural to the ropes…  Back body drop sends Supernatural flying into Po1ski!  That’s the ticket Wolfe!  Kick both their asses!  Make them pay!"

Jim Jackson:  "Admit it Brad, your boy just sucks!"

Brad Blood:  "SHUT UP!  SHUT UP JIM!  SHUT UP~~!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco off the ropes!  Springboard flying dropkick sends Capt. Sebastian Wolfe flying to the other side of the ring!  Po1ski staggers up…  Hurricanrana sends him back to the ground!  Supernatural gets back up to his feet…  Superkick from El Loco and The Natural falls on his face!  The time starts to wind down…"

The Titan tron shows a compilation of Tyler Norton's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves and disrespectful actions in the ring & backstage. The video is concluded by the following "AK-14".

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once Dope - "Debonaire" hits the arena's speakers. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Tyler is wearing a leather vest, black cargo pants, black boots and black MMA-style gloves.He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. The man is being showered by boos; however, he doesn't seem to care. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Brad Blood:  "AK-14 bursts into the ring!  He blasts El Loco with big elbow shots sending him to the corner!  Sebastian whips him from behind…  No!  He stuns Wolfe with a big uppercut!  Irish whip sends Wolfe crashing into El Loco!  Po1ski gets back up to his feet.  Tyler grabs him from behind…  German release suplex into the corner right into both Wolfe and El Loco!  He lunges towards Supernatural…  The hell?!  Supernatural runs away and rolls out of the ring!"

Jim Jackson:  "Good strategy there by The Natural.  Getting himself out of the ring gives him time to recover and slow the pace of the match down.  Tyler Norton quickly exits the ring to go after him!  Supernatural runs and slips back into the ring!  Norton leaps up to the apron and follows…  No!  Supernatural kicks Norton in the head as he is entering the ring!  Supernatural pulls AK-14 in and plants a DDT!  Supernatural for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One…"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler gets his shoulder up and fights his way back to his feet!  Overhead punch sends Supernatural reeling.  Supernatural throws a wild right but it gets blocked and countered by Norton!   Arm drag sends Supernatural to the canvas!  Tyler kicks Supernatural in the back!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski attacks AK-14 from behind!  Body slam on Tyler Norton!  Here comes Capt. Sebastian Wolfe, he staggers towards Norton and starts attacking with some stomps.  El Loco stumbles in and joins the beat-down.  It looks like They know that Norton is the bigger threat right now and everyone starts to gang up on him."

The lights go dark as "Shattered" by The Rolling Stones starts playing on the speakers as a mist rises from the top of the dimly lit entrance ramp.  Walking through the mist with a steel pipe in hand, Lexi Thorne walks down the entrance ramp cockily as the crowd boo loudly.  She ignores the loud boos and leaps up the apron and spitting the gum in her mouth towards the crowd before entering the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Lexi Thorne enters the ring and clocks El Loco with a steel pipe!  She hooks the leg!  That’s right!  There are no disqualifications in this match!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  El Loco has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Lexi smashes the pipe into Sebastian!  Sebastian is down!  Lexi for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Capt. Sebastian Wolfe has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Two eliminations with the help of her steel pipe!  The former RoC Women’s champion now sets her eyes on Po1ski!  She swings!  No!  Po1ski saw what she did to both El Loco and Capt. Sebastian Wolfe and was able to dodge!  Po1ski rips the steel pipe away from Lexi Thorne’s hand and throws it away!  Big right by Po1ski but Lexi dodges!  AK-14 slowly gets back up to his feet…  He grabs Po1ski from behind, Po1ski counters with back elbow shots!  AK-14 staggers right into Supernatural…  Supernatural goes for a piledriver attempt… No!  Tyler fights out of it and counters with a backslide pin attempt!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two…"

Brad Blood:  "Kick out by Supernatural!  Lexi meanwhile is still playing a cat and mouse game with Po1ski.  Po1ski lunges for Lexi’s legs…  Lexi manages to leap out of the way and rolls behind Po1ski…  She leaps at Po1ski’s back…  She locks on a sleeper hold!  Tyler meanwhile gets Supernatural in a full nelson hold!  Will we have a double submission?"

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Po1ski backs into the corner smashing Lexi Thorne into the turnbuckles!  Lexi’s grasp loosens and she falls to the canvas.  Po1ski with a snapmare keeps Lexi down!  He goes for the cover…"

color=darkblue]Jack B. Quick:  "One!  T…"

Brad Blood:  "Lexi manages to get a shoulder up!  Meanwhile Supernatural is having no luck as Tyler maintains the full nelson on him as the clock winds down!"

"I'm with Stupid" by Pet Shop Boys start playing on the loud speakers as The Masked Moron lowers himself from the rafters with a makeshift rope pulley system.  He gets stuck in mid-air and is forced to cut his rope falling flat on his face from 8 feet in the air.  He quickly leaps back up to his feet seemingly undamaged and continues into the fight.

Jim Jackson:  "The Masked Moron charges towards Po1ski…  Right into an overhand right punch!  He staggers back and collapses into Supernatural and Tyler Norton.  Norton releases Supernatural who falls limp into the canvas.   Lariat by AK-14 takes The Masked Moron down!  Lexi Thorne manages to sneak away and grabs her steel pipe once more…  She swings and catches Po1ski on the ribs!  Po1ski clutches his side as he goes down.  The Masked Moron staggers to his feet and somehow manages to dodge an uppercut from Tyler Norton…  Thorne hits him from behind with the steel pipe!"

Brad Blood:  "Moron stumbles forward into AK-14’s arms…  Sit-down powerbomb!  Both shoulders are down…"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  The Masked Moron has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski starts to get up once more.  Lexi Thorne swings her pipe!  No!  Po1ski manages to catch the steel pipe and grabs Lexi with one hand on the throat…   Spear by Tyler Norton takes him down and Norton follows it up with several quick punches!"

Tyler Norton: “GET FUCKED!  GET FUCKED!  GET FUCKED!”

Jim Jackson:  "Norton punches Po1ski one more time!  Po1ski just got handed a serving of F'd Up.  AK-14 hooks the leg."

Brad Blood:  "Kick out by Po1ski as the timer winds down once more."

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd and turns around to face her opponents.

Brad Blood:  "And right off the bat her head meets Lexi’s steel pipe!  Chase collapses to the ground!  Lexi for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase gets a shoulder up!  Tyler Norton continues to rain punches down on Po1ski, he doesn’t see Supernatural from behind!  Supernatural kicks AK-14 on the side of the head!  Norton is rocked!  Lexi Thorne swings her pipe…  Supernatural grabs it and takes it away from her…  AND LEXI GETS A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE!  Supernatural just clocked Lexi with her own steel pipe!  Chase staggers back up to her feet…  Supernatural smashes the steel pipe into her head and Christy goes down!  Supernatural for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Christy Chase has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "This time Christy doesn’t get up!  Looks like Supernatural is liking Lexi’s steel pipe.  He motions for Po1ski to get up…  He swings… AND MISSED BY A COUNTRY MILE!  Po1ski attacks with a series of strikes sending Supernatural staggering back.  Supernatural drops the pipe and Po1ski kicks it away!  Po1ski picks Supernatural up…  Backbreaker!  He goes for the pin."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr…"

Jim Jackson:  "Amazing!  Supernatural still manages to get his shoulders up just in the nick of time!  Supernatural has been in the match since it began, his stamina must be waning at this point."

"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye starts playing on the speakers as steam rises from the top of the entrance ramp...  Dancing out seductively, Maximus Orgasmus grinds his way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "And Maximus enters the fray!  He starts attacking Tyler but Tyler fights back.  Both men begin trading punches…   Norton gets the upper hand and sends Orgasmus into the ropes with hard strikes.  Po1ski charges towards the two, Tyler gets out of the way and a Maximus gets caught with a stiff clothesline sending him over the top rope to the outside!  Po1ski turns around as Tyler throws a punch."

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski dodges the punch from Tyler Norton and counters with a series of quick strikes!  Legsweep from Po1ski takes Norton down!  Maximus Orgasmus climbs back up the apron…  Po1ski with a spinning backfist sends him back to the ground outside!  Lexi Thorne starts to stir…  She spots The Natural also just about to get up…  Thorne with a dropkick sends Supernatural crashing into the corner back first!  Supernatural slumps to the ground with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle…  Lexi Thorne sees her opponent laying in the corner, she charges in and leaps up in the air before landing and stomping away on her opponent's chest multiple times while clinging on to the top rope executing a rib-cracking Rain of Thornes!   Lexi drags Supernatural to the center and hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thre…"

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural kicks out!  Lexi can’t believe it!  Po1ski grabs Lexi from behind and lifts her up in a fireman carry…  No!  Tyler spins Po1ski around and kicks him in the gut!  Lexi is able to escape.  Uranage by Tyler takes Po1ski down!  Lexi starts stomping away at Po1ski."

"The Theme from Black Sails" by Bear McCreary plays as the giant beast of a man known as Vilkas Whitemane makes his way out from the back. Wearing the skin of a wolf as a coat and sword in his hand, he raises it up into the air before letting out the warcry. He walks down to the ring, intimidate all those who see him. He stabs the sword into the ground before entering the ring and letting out one more cry.

Brad Blood:  "Vilkas enters the fight!  You know, since it’s a no DQ, he could have used his sword!  Maximus Orgasmus climbs back up to the apron.  Vilkas grabs him and gives him a few headbutts before throwing him back into the ring!  Tyler attacks Vilkas with a side kick but the fresher man catches his leg and takes him down with a lariat!  Po1ski staggers back up to his feet.  Vilkas smashes him with a double hammer fist!  Po1ski falls to his knees and The Viking connects with a big knee strike!  Maximus gets up…  Vilkas Whitemane carries Maximus Orgasmus in a crucifix and tosses him into the turnbuckles!  Ride of the Valkyries right into the turnbuckles!  Maximus is down!  Vilkas for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Maximus Orgasmus has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "And another one bites the dust!  Lexi Thorne attacks with her steel pipe!  Vilkas Whitemane merely winces as he rips the pipe away from Lexi and bends it with his hands before discarding it to the side!  What a monster!  Tyler Norton attacks The Viking from behind!  Po1ski joins in!  Looks like they’ve zeroed in on the bigger threat!  Thorne also throws in some hard punches!  It’s now a three on one on Vilkas Whitemane!  Supernatural somehow pulls himself up…  Instead of joining in, he goes to the corner to take a breather!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn.  Someone should take him out already, he already overstayed his welcome!"

The main theme for Star Wars starts to play as Bob Bobbie rushed out from the back in thick rimmed glasses, a white short sleeved polo shirt with a clip on polka-dot tie, slacks and leather shoes. He rushes into the ring and waves to the crowd.

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie leaps up to the top turnbuckle…  Supernatural trips his leg and Bobbie falls on his groin!  Supernatural leaps up the turnbuckles…  SUPERPLEX!  Bobbie is down!  Supernatural for the cover."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two …"

Brad Blood:  "Bobbie kicks out at two.  Supernatural starts kicking at the downed nerd.  Meanwhile Vilkas has been cornered by the three on one attack by Tyler, Lexi and Po1ski!  They have him down in the corner!  Tyler motions for everyone to move out…  Stinger splash!  That flattened Vilkas!  Tyler Norton forces Vilkas Whiteman to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in Vilkas' face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign. Finally, he performs a headlock to Whitemane, drapes one of Whitemane's arms behind his neck and lifts up Vilkas Whitemane to slam the one on the ring mat executing a devastating Game Over.  Tyler for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Vilkas Whitemane has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like cooperation eliminated a potential threat in Vilkas Whitemane, but after the threat is gone, the alliance crumbles as Po1ski and Tyler Norton begin trading punches once more.  Lexi Thorne joins Supernatural in beating down on Bob Bobbie.  Bobbie has covered himself up trying to weather the storm…"

As "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies begins playing through the arena as Meowlchiott steps out from the back. With a silly grin, Meowlchiott turns and shakes his rump at the crowd before prancing down to ring. After sliding into the ring, Meowlchiott looks towards the back with a sad expression before getting distracted with pawing at the turnbuckle.

Brad Blood:  "Meowlchiott continues to paw at the turnbuckles ignoring the other wrestlers in the ring.  Meanwhile Lexi motions for Supernatural to step aside, looks like she wants Bob all to herself.  Lexi Thorne grabs her opponent's head in a headlock and then leaps up and locks her opponent in a body leg scissor using her weight to make her opponent arch down cutting off her opponent's air supply executing a painful Crown of Thornes!  Bob Bobbie tries to reach for the ropes to no avail.  Tyler manages to rock Po1ski with a straight cross combo!  Norton lifts Po1ski up and hits a shoulder breaker!  Po1ski is down!  Supernatural grabs Tyler and sends him to the ropes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton dodges the clothesline attempt and bounces on the ropes…  He takes Supernatural down with a shoulder block!  Meowlchiott finally finishes playing on the turnbuckles and charges towards Norton…  Norton catches him and counters it into a spinebuster!  Meowlchiott is down!  Supernatural staggers back to his feet, Russian legsweep by AK-14 takes him down!  Tyler turns around, uraken by Po1ski!  The ref goes and checks on Bob Bobbie…  It looks like Lexi Thorne has choked him out!  The referee is raising his arms up in an X!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Bob Bobbie has been eliminated!"

The Zoo by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a black jacket and a blood red classic styled hockey mask as she makes a praying motion. She then slowly walks down to the ring looking to the crowd and around her. She walks up the steps and stands on the apron looking at the crowd before doing a throat slashing motion. She then enters the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Desiré enters the ring and goes after Lexi Thorne!  Lexi is the one who took the RoC Women’s title away from her.  Heavy elbow shots rock Lexi.  Desiré bounces off the ropes. Po1ski takes her down as she is charging towards Lexi!  Po1ski grabs Desiré's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!   Lexi Thorne scampers for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two …"

Jim Jackson:  "Desiré gets a shoulder up at two!  Lexi Thorne begins slamming Desiré’s head into the canvas.  Supernatural gets back up to his feet and Po1ski grabs him by the waist.  Belly to back takedown!  Supernatural rolls away and pulls himself up…  Tyler Norton comes charging in from the side and takes him out!  Po1ski and Norton face off once again…  They engage in a grappling contest!  Both men start to try and overpower each other.  Meowlchiott gets back up and hits a somersault dropkick sending Lexi through the ropes and into the outside!  Meowlchiott and Desiré  gets into a slapping contest…"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 am

Brad Blood:  "Supernatural with a double clothesline takes both Desiré and Meowlchiott down with a double clothesline!  Supernatural puts his opponent under one arm and thru sheer power flips his opponent up on his shoulder and throws them to the mat…  The Judge connects!  Supernatural for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Meowlchiott has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural turns around…  Springboard flying knee from Desiré rocks him!  Po1ski won the grappling contest and now has Tyler Norton in a headlock!  And the timer winds down!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring.

Brad Blood:  "And one of the Fook twins enter the ring!  She goes after Desiré with big punches sending her reeling!  Tyler Norton pushes out of the headlock and hits an axe kick sending Po1ski staggering!  Irish whip by Fook Yu sends Desiré towards Po1ski…  Desiré leaps and takes Po1ksi down with a hurricanrana!  Tyler Norton takes Desiré down with a clothesline!  Dropkick by Fook Yu sends Norton reeling!  Lexi Thorne with a spear cuts Fook Yu in half!  Supernatural with a double axe handle takes Fook Yu down!"

Jim Jackson:  "It’s utter mayhem in the ring!  Po1ski gets up and grabs Supernatural…  Samoan drop!  This time Desiré with a springboard dropkick sends Po1ski flying into Tyler Norton’s arms…  German suplex!  Desiré charges towards Norton…  Nao Fook Yu with a spinning high kick takes Desiré down!  AK-14 grabs Fook Yu and sets up for a suplex…  No!  Fook Mi lands on her feet behind Tyler!  Tyler turns around…  Enzuigiri!  Fook Yu gets spun around by Lexi… A big knee to the gut followed by a DDT!  The action continues to heat up as the crowd goes wild."

Brad Blood:  "Well the action will only get hotter as the clock once again winds down!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi enters the ring!  Spinning dropkick sends Lexi Thorne staggering to the corner.  Desiré gets back up and is knocked down with a springboard back elbow! Followed by a standing moonsault!  Supernatural gets up Fook Mi with a bicycle kick sends him staggering to the corner!  Po1ski grabs Fook Mi and spins her around, Fook Mi dodges the lariat and goes to the ropes…  Springboard crossbody…  No!  Po1ski catches her in mid-air!  Po1ski lifts Fook Mi up…  Tyler Norton with a big kick to the liver and Po1ski buckles up!  Fook Mi lands on her feet.  Springboard Frankensteiner by Nao Fook Yu takes her own sister down!  Norton grabs Fook Yu from behind…  Reverse DDT!  Desiré staggers back up to her feet. Tyler Norton kicks Desiré 's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Desiré 's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Desiré to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Desiré in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam Desiré on the mat executing the Reality Check.  AK-14 for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Desiré has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And another one bites the dust!  The former RoC Women’s champion gets eliminated!  I wonder who will come out next?  Well there’s still some time on the clock.  Tyler starts focusing his attention at Supernatural.  He starts pounding away at Supernatural and quickly hooks the leg…"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thre.."

Jim Jackson:  "Somehow Supernatural is still able to kick out.  We can see that his stamina is almost gone since he was here from the start.  How much does Supernatural still have in his gas tank?  And the countdown begins!"

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd started playing on the loud speakers as Isaac Cox steps forth from the entrance tunnel. He waves at the crowd as he makes his way to the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Here comes Isaac, he starts pounding away at Tyler with hard shots.  Irish whip sends Tyler to the ropes, Isaac bends down for a back body drop…  No!  All he gets is a face full of Tyler’s knee!  Cox staggers into Po1ski’s grasp…  Vertical suplex!  Lexi Thorne with a leg drop connects!  Here comes Nao Fook Mi…  Standing moonsault flattens Cox!  Fook Yu from the top turnbuckle… Flying elbow drop!  Right into Cox’s heart!  Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Isaac Cox kicks out!  Nao Fook Yu gets up and eats a high kick from her sister!  Lexi Thorne grabs Fook Mi…  Stun gun!  Thorne turns around…  Tyler Norton kicks her in the gut and lifts her up…  Brainbuster!  Po1ski from behind picks AK-14 up and hits a Samoan drop!  Supernatural picks Po1ski up…  Pump handle slam!  Supernatural for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski kicks out!  He fights his way back to his feet.  He and Supernatural start duking it out…  Wait!  Here comes the Fook twins!  Double dropkick sends both Po1ski and Supernatural through the ropes and into the outside!  The Fook Twins look at each other then go at each others’ throat!  The clock starts to wind down…"

"Highway Song" by Blackfoot starts playing on the speakers as Mike Hunt runs out through the tunnel.  Without stopping to catch his breath, he dashes right into the ring doing sommersaults and cartwheels.

Jim Jackson:  "Mike Hunt takes both Nao sisters down with a double clothesline!  He throws Nao Fook Yu over the top rope to the outside.  Hunt grabs Nao Fook Mi in a full nelson and shouts to his tag partner.  Isaac Cox charges in with a running big boot…  Fook Mi escapes at the last moment and Cox kicks his own tag partner out!  Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts him on a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery!  Isaac Cox is down!  Wait!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the second turnbuckle then to the top turnbuckle before leaping off towards her opponent driving both her knees into her opponent's head smashing it to the ground while admonishing her middle finger executing a shocking Fook You!  She hooks Isaac Cox’s legs!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Isaac Cox has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Say what you will but the Fook twins still work so well together despite their differences.  Mike Hunt looks in shock as his mentor and partner gets eliminated.  He grabs Fook Yu by the hair and pulls her to her knees!  Superkick by Fook Mi saves her sister!  Nao Fook Mi slips behind her opponent and locks her forearms over her opponent's neck and nape choking her opponent to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!  Hunt is trapped and fading fast!  AK-14 grabs Fook Yu…  He has her up on her shoulders!  Lexi Thorne with a low dropkick sends Tyler to his knee!  Fook Yu slips free and hits a spinning wheel kick on AK-14!   Thorne grabs Fook Yu and  hits a lungblower!  Meanwhile the ref checks on Hunt…  Hunt is out cold!  He’s calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Mike Hunt has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Lexi Thorne grabs Nao Fook Yu and is about to apply a Boston crab…  Nao Fook Mi saves her sister with a kick right into Thorne’s face!  Nao Fook Yu grabs her opponent by the head and brings her knees up five consecutive times knocking her opponent out executing a brutal Side Street Special!   Fook Mi crumples to the canvas!  Fook Yu hits her finisher on her own sister even though she saved her!  Fook Yu for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Nao Fook Mi has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And Fook Mi is out!  Wait Po1ski has returned to the ring.  Fook Yu throws a punch!  Po1ski catches a catches a punch thrown by Nao Fook Yu, and gets them in a standing arm triangle choke, executing an excruciating T.O.N.!  Fook Yu is trapped with nowhere to go!  The clock once again winds down!"

”Enormous Penis” by Davinci's Notebook plays on the P.A as Felipe Shido walks onto the stage, he stops and starts rubbing down his body sensually and points at various women in the audience. he starts slowly walking towards the ring making gestures with arms until he finally slides into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and shakes his hips before lying down in the corner like a French girl

Jim Jackson:  "Felipe Shido charges into the ring, he slips inside and sees Supernatural taking a breather outside…  Shido over the top rope…  Senton splash takes Supernatural out!  Shido leaps back into the apron…  He sees Tyler Norton…  Springboard double axe handle takes Norton down!  Lexi Thorne grabs Shido and puts him in a backslide pin attempt, Shido kicks out before the count of one  and hits a corkscrew dropkick sending Lexi to the ropes…  Lexi bounces back, Felipe with a slingblade takes her down!  Fook Yu meanwhile looks like she’s about to tap…  Shido off the ropes and hits a dropkick sending Po1ski and Fook Yu to the mat!"

Brad Blood:  "Now why would he do that?  He should have waited until Fook Yu tapped out before taking Po1ski down!"

Jim Jackson:  "He probably got lost in the heat of the moment Brad."

Brad Blood:  "Well dumb move, now he has one other wrestler to worry about.  Po1ski rises back up to his feet.  Spinning scissor kick by Shido takes him down!   Shido charges towards Fook Yu…  Fook Yu ducks down for a back body drop counter…  No!  Felipe leaps over her and steps on her back using it to boost himself up in the air to the outside with a shooting star press taking Supernatural out again!  The crowd is on their feet!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!

Jim Jackson:  "Felipe Shido is on a roll!  He leaps back into the apron…  Tyler Norton grabs him from behind by the neck and flings him into the ring!  Wait!  Shido lands on his feet!  Spinning low kick, Norton leaps over it!  Shido spins  goes for a high kick…  Norton blocks it but is thrown back!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping off and spearing her opponent from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery!  Shido gets cut down by Fook Yu!  Tyler Norton kicks Felipe Shido's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Shido's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Felipe Shido to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Shido in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam Felipe Shido on the mat executing the Reality Check!  Norton for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Felipe Shido has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And thus ends Felipe’s run!  Lexi Thorne sneaks behind Fook Yu and manages to take her down applying a crossface!  Fook Yu struggles to reach the ropes as the clock winds down!"

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with a parasol out. Carrying the parasol, Cecilia leisurely walks down to the ring. Arriving at the ring, Cecilia folds in her parasol and sets it by the steel steps before climbing onto the apron and entering the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "Cecilia Christiansen enters the ring and hits a dropkick on Tyler Norton sending him stumbling to the corner.  Po1ski charges at her but she dodges and takes Po1ski down with a leg trip!  Nao Fook Yu tries to reach the ropes but Lexi Thorne suddenly changes position!  Lexi Thorne puts her opponent's head between her legs in a figure four and locks her legs around her opponent's neck cutting off her opponent's air supply executing a excruciating Thorne-niquet!  Fook Yu taps!  Fook Yu taps!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Nao Fook Yu has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "Both Fook Twins are gone!  Lexi and Cecilia double team on Po1ski!  Double Irish whip sends Po1ski to the ropes…  Double back body drop sends Po1ski into the air!  Tyler comes charging in…  Cecilia shoves Lexi out of the way and she gets speared!  Lexi looks angry but realizes she got saved by Cecilia!  Tyler goes for the cover but Lexi interrupts the pinfall attempt!  Lexi helps Cecilia up and they double team on Tyler…  Hi-low attack combo by Cecilia and Lexi takes Tyler down!  Cecilia clutches her ribs, looks like the spear may have hurt her bad.  Supernatural sneaks up from behind!  He knocks Cecilia down with a forearm shot to the back of the neck!  Lexi turns around…  Double ear slap makes her see stars!  Supernatural picks Lexi up…  Tilt-a-whirl slam!  Supernatural for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th…"

Jim Jackson:  "Cecilia Christiansen saves Lexi Thorne from elimination!  But now Supernatural has his sights on her!  He picks Cecilia up and puts her in a torture rack!  Cecilia screams in pain!  Po1ski gets back up to his feet…  Supernatural throws Cecilia at Po1ski!  Po1ski catches The Princess..  Running double axe handle by Supernatural takes both Po1ski and Cecilia down!  Tyler Norton gets back to his feet, Supernatural knocks him down with a running shoulder block!  Lexi gets back up…  Supernatural kicks her in the face!"

Operate,Annihilate plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and lands in the ring.

Brad Blood:  "And he gets clocked from behind by Supernatural!  The Daring One puts on a fight but Supernatural gets the upper hand and gets him to the corner…  Big chops by Supernatural echo throughout the arena!  Supernatural gets some distance…  He charges towards The Daring One…  No!  The Daring One slips away and the big body avalanche hits nothing but turnbuckles!  The Daring One from the top turnbuckle…  Flying crossbody takes Supernatural down!  He goes for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Supernatural somehow gets his shoulders up!  The Daring One throws some punches down on his head.  He stands up and turns around…  Po1ski comes charging in and takes him down with a clothesline!  The Daring One staggers back up to his feet…  The Polish Freight Train comes charging in once more!  The Daring One dodges by leaping to the ropes and counters with a head scissors where he spins Po1ski around for 2 full rotations executing a Weeeeeeeee!  Tyler Norton gets up…  He goes after The Daring One!  The Daring One dodges and counters with a middle kick!  Bulldog plants AK-14 to the mat!  The Daring One turns around…  Cecilia Christiansen hits him with a springboard flying elbow!  The Daring One goes down…  Cecilia grabs his legs and catapults him right into the turnbuckles!  Cecilia Christiansen spins before jumping and catching The Daring One on the jaw with a kick. Luminous Strike connects!  The Daring One goes down!  Supernatural sneaks up behind Cecilia…  Lexi Thorne comes in for the save with a running knee strike!  Once again the timer starts counting down!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara dodges a double clothesline attempt by both Cecilia and Lexi!  He leaps unto the ropes…  Springboard crossbody takes both girls down!  Po1ski starts to get up…  La Máscara from behind hits a tiger suplex!  Tyler pulls himself back up using the ropes…  Big clothesline sends him over the top rope!  La Máscara slingshots over the top rope…  Plancha takes AK-14 out!  La Máscara leaps to the apron then to the top turnbuckle…  Centón right on top of Supernatural!  The Daring One leaps to the ropes and springboards…  La Máscara rolls away and the springboard moonsault flattens Supernatural instead!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One gets up to his feet…  Bionic elbow from La Máscara Sin Pantalones takes him down!  Lexi gets back up to her feet.  La Máscara grabs her and lifts her on his shoulders…  Fireman carry takeover slam right on top of The Daring One!  Cecilia Christiansen goes on the offensive…  Cecilia grabs her opponent's arm and wraps it around their neck before using it to pull La Máscara into a backcracker~!  Mercury Poison!  Po1ski gets up…  Christiansen off the ropes…  No!  Po1ski dodges the springboard clothesline!  Big right takes Cecilia down!  Po1ski puts Cecilia into a headlock…  Lexi comes in for the save!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski grabs Lexi and shoves her into the corner…  He starts throwing brutal strikes at Lexi!  Lexi is getting pummeled!  Cecilia leaps into Po1ski’s back and has an arm around Po1ski’s neck!  Po1ski throws Cecilia off of him and into Lexi!  Clothesline into the corner connects crushing both girls!  Po1ski isn’t holding back!  And the time slowly ticks away!"

"Into the Horizon" by Neverland starts playing on the speakers as Lucas Christiansen steps out from the back wearing a light but elegant robe.  Lucas smiles and bows to the fans before walking down to the ring.  After climbing up the steps, Lucas wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "Lucas Christiansen enters the ring and focus his anger on his daughter’s assailant!  Big spear by Lucas takes Po1ski down!  Luke mounts on top of Po1ski and starts hammering away!  Tyler Norton starts to get back up to his feet…  La Máscara Sin Pantalones with a sunset flip!  He rolls Tyler Norton up…"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th…"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler kicks out!  La Máscara Irish whips Tyler into the corner!  Before he can charge in…  The Daring One leaps and tries to take La Máscara down with a hurricanrana…  But La Máscara counters it into a powerbomb instead!  The Daring One is down!  He staggers back to his feet…  La Máscara Sin Pantalones delivers an axe kick to The Daring One and thrusts his lower mask to The Daring One's face, finishing with a DDT to execute Estoy Fuera de Frases en Español.   La Máscara for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  The Daring One has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there goes another one!  The herd is thinning.  We are nearing the completion of this battle royal.  Lucas Christiansen continues his brutal hammering of Po1ski!  Supernatural once again uses strategy and has sneaked outside the ring taking a breather!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones charges towards the corner but Tyler Norton counters with a boot to the face!  La Máscara staggers but charges once again…  Another big boot to the face stops him!  La Máscara turns around…  AK-14 from the second turnbuckle hits a flying double axe handle knocking him down!"

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp wearing stilts with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. The midget runs down the ramp and scampers into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Little Wang goes after Tyler!  Tyler looks and laughs at Wang while dodging Wang’s attempts to get to him.  Tyler throws a punch but misses!  Wang sneaks behind AK-14 and dropkicks him in the butt!  Tyler’s amusement disappears as Wang starts throwing low kicks.  Wang charges at Tyler…  Big boot almost takes Wang’s head off!  Tyler turns around…  Cecilia and Lexi with a double dropkick sends him to the canvas!  Cecilia Christiansen stands next to her downed opponent.  Jumping a few times to gain momentum, Cecilia tucks and rotates forwards before landing on top of Little Wang!  Unilateral Contact!  Cecilia for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Little Wang has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait!  It looks like Po1ski has turned the tables on Lucas Christiansen!  Po1ski manages to fight his way back to his feet…  A big uppercut sends Lucas reeling!  Po1ski waits for Lucas Christiansen to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick!  Christiansen is down!  Po1ski for the cover."

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Lucas Christiansen has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And is seems that his daughter Cecilia doesn’t even care.  Cecilia and Lexi continue to work together…  They double team on Tyler Norton stomping away at him.  Po1ski sets his eyes on La Máscara and starts attacking with lightning quick strikes.  Double leg takedown by Po1ski!  He grabs La Máscara’s leg…  Ankle lock!  He went for a submission!  Is this enough to put away our luchador?"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside.

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton hears C4’s entrance music and he throws both girls off of him!  In a rage he rushes out of the ring and starts trading punches with Colton Charles Cai Cobb!   Both men start brawling outside!  It seems like Tyler has gotten a rush of adrenaline as anger seeps through his veins.  His hatred of C4 has made him focus all his energy on him.  Supernatural has snuck back into the ring and took both girls out with a steel chair!  Here comes La Máscara…  Supernatural takes him out too with the steel chair! Supernatural is doing his best to survive here. And he's doing whatever it takes to win! Remember he’s been in the match since the start!”

Brad Blood: “Wait a minute, the hell is Rafik Arfah doing here? He is making his way to ringside.”

Jim Jackson: “He has no reason to be here, Brad…  But in the meanwhile Po1ski set his eyes on Supernatural and both men start trading shots.  Supernatural tries using the steel chair but Po1ski kicks it out of his hand.”

Brad Blood:  “A big punch from Po1ski takes Supernatural near the ropes. Hey, what the hell is Rafik doing?! He just grabbed Supernatural's leg and tried yanking it! Supernatural turns around and starts shouting at Rafik before turning back to Po1ski…  Watch out, Supernatural!”

Jim Jackson: “SUPERNATURAL GETS HIT WITH A POWERFUL TEEP KICK! SUPERNATURAL GETS PINNED!!”

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Lucas Christiansen has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: “Why did that dirty sand digger do that to Supernatural?”

Jim Jackson: “I think it's because- wait, it doesn't look like Rafik is done here!”

Brad Blood: “Rafik just picked up Supernatural and throws him face first into the ring post! Supernatural has a cut!”

Jim Jackson: “What is going on in Rafik's mind?! Look at his face! It's almost emotionless!”

Brad Blood: “Uh oh.. Rafik Arfah looks for a foreign object under the ring.. and he pulls out a barbed wire bat.. oh, this isn't good.”

Jim Jackson: “Folks, keep in mind that there is still a match going on in the ring, but for a reason only Rafik knows right now, he decided to cost Supernatural the match and is now brutalizing him outside of the ring and all I'm thinking about is where the hell is security?!”

Brad Blood: “Rafik Arfah waits for Supernatural to slowly get up.. Supernatural is up on his feet and doesn't know where he is…”

Jim Jackson: “He might be concussed! Rafik, think about this before doing something regrettable…”

Brad Blood: “Supernatural turns around and.. OH! Rafik jams the barbed wire into Supernatural's forehead! He is busted wide open!”

Jim Jackson: “Damn it! Get some help here!”

Rafik drops the barbed wire bat and looks at Supernatural as he lays on the floor.

Rafik Arfah: “Talk shit, get hit. I don't trust you.. well, I just shot.”

Rafik Arfah points his finger gun and "shoots" at Supernatural.

Rafik Arfah: “Bang.”

Security runs down to ringside to get Rafik as far away from Supernatural as possible.

Jim Jackson: “Now the security shows up?! I know Supernatural isn't far from the nicest guy around, but did he really deserve this?” [

Rafik Arfah gets escorted backstage by security as medics check up on Supernatural.

Brad Blood: “Well, this happened.. despite that, let's get back into the match we have here right now as it is definitely not over.”

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's “Any Means Necessary” begins to play. Allister King, walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "And the last man comes out!  Allister King has entered the ring!  He starts trading shots with Po1ski!  We’re down to seven wrestlers, Allister King, Po1ski, La Máscara Sin Pantalones,  Cecilia Christiansen, Lexi Thorne, Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Tyler Norton."

Brad Blood:  "Wait speaking of AK-14 and C-4, they have brawled their way into the crowd!  And the two girls and La Máscara are still down from the chair shots. Ohhh!  Tyler just slammed C4 into the seats!  That’s gotta hurt!  Tyler drags C4 down and Irish whips him into the steel barricades!  Colton pulls himself up…  AK-14 clotheslines him over the steel barricades and into the outside of the ring!  Allister King just hit a Pele kick from out of nowhere!  Po1ski is rocked!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones regains his bearings, he sees the two girls out cold!  He crawls over to both girls and pins them both!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Cecilia Christiansen and Lexi Thorne has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "And we’re down to five!  Tyler Norton continues to beat down on Colton Charles Cai Cobb…  Wait The Charismatic Crippler catches Norton’s arm and counters it into an armbar outside the ring!  Norton somehow pulls free before the submission can be locked in!  C4 gets back to his feet.  Both AK-14 and C4 charge towards each other…  They take each other out with a double clothesline!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones gets behind Allister King and hauls him up on his shoudlers!  King grabs the top rope and pulls himself free!  HADOUKICK!  La Máscara goes down!  Allister for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "No! La Máscara gets a shoulder up!  Po1ski recovers and grabs Allister, he hits a backbreaker on The King of Fools!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh man this match is drawing to a close soon almost everyone is dead tired!  Tyler Norton has regained consciousness.  He grabs C4 and throws him into the ring…  Norton Irish whips Colton Charles Cai Cobb into the corner!  Here it comes Stinger splash…  He misses!  C4 dodges at the last moment!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him/her up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator!  C4 hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Tyler kicks out!  Po1ski attacks C4 from behind!  C4 throws a punch…  Po1ski grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!   Wait!  La Máscara from the top rope…  TOPE!!!  C4 is not moving at all!  La Máscara for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "C4 still gets a shoulder up!  Wait Tyler Norton is up and he screams that C4 is his!  Tyler Norton kicks Colton Charles Cai Cobb's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes C4's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Colton Charles Cai Cobb to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds C4 in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam C4 on the mat executing the Reality Check!  Norton for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  C4 manages to get his foot up on the bottom rope!  Tyler looks angry.  He stomps on C4’s leg while it’s still on the rope!  Colton screams in pain!  He tried to break C4’s leg!  Allister King gets up…  He attacks Po1ski from behind with a bulldog!  La Máscara turns around…  Lungblower by King!  Tyler throws a punch but Allister ducks and gets behind him…  He leaps up and grabs Tyler Norton’s back driving it to his knees!  It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This!  Norton is down!  Colton rises to his feet…"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb by the head and places him between his legs, readying for a powerbomb. Allister raises his fist in the arm, signaling that its time to send the opponent to ''Kingdom Come''. Allister hooks both of the arms and lifts the opponent up onto his shoulder and flips C4 around, slamming them face first in the mat.  The King of Fools for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And we’re down to four!  All four remaining men have automatically made it to the elimination chamber match for the RoC World Title!  It’s now a battle to see who will get to go out first!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King is celebrating in the ring!  Wait!  Tyler Norton gets back up and realizes that King eliminated C4.  He screams loudly and spears Allister!  He starts raining punches down on Allister King screaming that C4 was his!  He hooks Allister’s leg!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Allister King has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well looks like Allister King is the first one to face Alexander Melchiott in the elimination chamber.  Po1ski attacks Tyler Norton from behind!  He grabs Norton…  Wait! La Máscara spins Po1ski around and knees him in the guts!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones delivers an axe kick to Po1ski  and thrusts his lower mask to Po1ski's face…  But Po1ski shoves himself free!  Po1ski catches a catches a punch thrown by La Máscara Sin Pantalones, and gets them in a standing arm triangle choke, executing an excruciating T.O.N.!  La Máscara taps!  La Máscara taps!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And now we’re down to two!  Wait Tyler grabs Po1ski from behind!  He Irish whips Po1ski towards the turnbuckles…  REVERSED!  Tyler smashes into the turnbuckles!  Po1ski charges in…  Tyler dodges and Po1ski spears the turnbuckles!  AK-14 pulls Po1ski free and connects with a series of chops."

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton forces Po1ski to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in Po1ski's face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign. Finally, he performs a headlock to Po1ski, drapes one of Po1ski's arms behind his neck and lifts up Po1ski to slam the one on the ring mat executing a devastating Game Over.  That shook the ring!  Is this it?  Will this match end?  Tyler Norton for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen!  Po1ski has been eliminated!  The winner of RoC Battle Royal is AK-14…  TYLER NORTON!"

Brad Blood:  "And he did it!  AK-14 wins the battle royal and wins a great place in the elimination chamber!  Of course Po1ski made it too and will be the second man released after La Máscara!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well they have two weeks to rest up and after that…  We’re gonna be having ourselves one hell of a match for the RoC World Title"

Brad Blood:  "That’s right other than Ray Kamaura, Alexander Melchiott shall need to worry about Allister King, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, Po1ski and Tyler Norton."

Jim Jackson:  "What a night!  Congratulations to Allister King, La Máscara Sin Pantalones, Po1ski and Tyler Norton for getting a slot in the upcoming elimination chamber in two weeks for the RoC World Title!  Also congratulations to Gus for winning a title shot that he can trade in at any time!  Alexander Melchiott will certainly have his hands full."

Brad Blood:  "That is an understatement, Lee Morrison wants his blood Jim and it won't be too far-fetched to say that this may only be the beginning of the hardships he will experience."

Jim Jackson:  "I may have to agree with you there Brad.  Alexander Melchiott better watch himself.  Anyway, we are out of time so until next time, good fight and good night."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top