Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 02, 2016 4:25 am

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Rupert10 VS Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Xavier10

Jim Jackson:  "Well we have the dark match coming up with Rupert B. Humperdink taking on Xavier Blood!"

Brad Blood:  "Woohoo!  The seed of my loins shall once again make an appearance!  With Rupert's record of losing to inanimate objects, this will be an easy win for Xavier!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, standing at boobies and weighing at about 500 Legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom, The Flying Potato...  RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 195 pounds, hailing from Houston, Texas, Gorgeous...  XAVIER BLOOD!"

"Bloody Monday" by U2 starts playing on the loudspeakers as Xavier Blood leaps out from the entrance tunnel.  Brad Blood cheers wildly for his son as Xavier Blood makes his way to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both wrestlers charge toward each other...  RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK TRIPS ON HIS UNTIED SHOELACES AND SLAMS HEAD FIRST INTO XAVIER BLOOD IN AN UNINTENTIONAL HEADBUTT!  Both men go down in a tangled mess with Rupert on top of Xavier!  Both shoulders are down!  The referee goes to the mat!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Brad Blood:  "What the?  How the?  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!"

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Flying Potato...  RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well what do you know, looks like Rupert snagged his first win here in Ring of Chaos against your boy too Brad!"

Brad Blood:  "THIS CANNOT BE~!!!  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!"

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another great show here in Chaos Supreme.  Tonight will showcase a triple threat hardcore match for the much coveted Chaos Token and also a RoC Lightweight Title defense where Boy Bakla shall be facing off against The Daring One!  Of course if you are watching live tonight, you may have seen the fan favorite Rupert B. Humperdink's first win here in Ring of Chaos in a dark match."

Brad Blood:  "Rub it in why don'cha..."

Jim Jackson:  "*Snicker!*  But enough of that, let's get this show rolling, I'm sure all of us are eager to see CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away, after giving him a microphone and his tag team belt. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring behind Gus. He is wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket and he is holding a mic and his tag team belt. He walks down the aisle with a look that tells confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Gus: "Rafik! Lot of strange things happened at last show. In the main event, we faced two zombies. Let me repeat so you can understand it. TWO ZOMBIES! Seriously man what the fuck?"

Brad Blood: "That's what everybody thinks Gus. It was something really strange."

Gus: "I mean come on! We know that Marcus Troy has something to do with this. So, we demand answers. WHat happened last show? Did you figure out, that we are two good for all living humans and the only chance, that we lose this title is by bringing dead people, with superhuman abilities?"

The crowd cheers as Gus and Rafik raise their belts in the air and then high-five.

Gus: "You all saw that these uhm... creatures absorbed all our hits. Their resistance was superhuman. Literally! I slammed his head to the ringpost and he wasn't knocked down. They are not from this world. They are something else. But, we can't just sit here and let those white walkers take our titles and do whatever they want. We've got to stop them rafik. We are the only one able to so something like that. We have to act like the Night's Watch. LET'S PROTECT ROC FROM THOSE ICY BASTARDS."

The crowd goes wild.

Rafik Arfah: "Gus, fella.. we were supposed to face two tough men two weeks ago, but in the end.. the people we ended up facing were no men. Whatever we faced last week clearly wasn't human. Whatever that was, that was supernatural!"

Rafik shakes his head.

Rafik Arfah: "Speaking of the supernatural, I am not done with the one who has that name. Me and Supernatural still have business to finish up, but that will have to wait. See, what happened last week.. I can't explain it. It still doesn't make sense to me! But when stuff like that start to happen and come threatening you.. it's time to put regular human disputes aside, grab some weapons and go cut off zombie brains!"

The crowd cheers for Rafik's declaration of war.

Rafik Arfah: "I know these so called White Walkers aren't done with us. I am too smart to think that was a one time thing. We are a target.. these creatures want our heads on a spike and our titles around their dead frozen waists. Well, we are not gonna let that happen. We are gonna fight! We are gonna fight until both of us are damn near dead! Because that is the only the White Walkers will manage to get their snowmen fingers around the titles!"

Rafik tries to calms down.  

Rafik Arfah: "And if it wasn't for Po1ski last week, that would have been the case. When Entropy stepped into the fight and was about to crush our skulls into the floor, Po1ski came in for the save.. and that was a true save.. we're not talking about a little gang beatdown here! We are talking three huge ass monsters ready to tear our limbs apart! So yeah, we thank Po1ski.. and after what we saw happen, we want to make an offer for Po1ski."

Rafik looks at Gus before speaking again.

Rafik Arfah: "Po1ski, after the last show.. it's clear we are in this shit filled boat together, and there's no turning back. No one wants to help you, no one wants to help us.."

Rafik smirks.

Rafik Arfah: "Let's help us each other. It's us against them. And our only shot to survive against them is sticking together. We all know each other. We all crossed paths one way or another in our past. Not all good and not all bad. But Gus and I, we need the former SWS and TTF champion! We need that Polish beast! WE NEED PO1SKI!"

The crowd begins to chant Po1ski's name.

Rafik Arfah: "So give our offer some thought. Have a good sleep on it, brother. Just don't decide when it's too late and we're all deep in the ground."

Rafik and Gus drop their mics and return backstage.

Jim Jackson: "So The Slayers have made an alliance offer for Po1ski. Will the lone wolf agree to their offer to help each other to survive?"

Brad Blood: "It doesn't matter, Jim.. because once the Walkers get their claws on them.. it's all over, boyo"

Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel.  Standing behind him is the hulking form of Entropy and flanking the man-beast are the decaying form of what was once The Storm Riders.  He takes his time and lights up a Cuban cigar and puffs on it for a while before he addresses The Slayers.

Marcus Troy:  "Tsk... Tsk...  Tsk...  Here you both are whining about facing the supernatural, crying foul because you faced a team which you couldn't comprehend.  Well if you check the by-laws of Ring of Chaos, you both should see that there is NOTHING in it that prevents you from facing The White Walkers.  No, in fact you can even defend your titles against bears and it will still be allowed!  Oh don't look too shocked boyos...  You should have read your contracts properly before signing them.  The fine print is always a doozy."

Marcus Troy chuckles as the crowd start to boo.

Marcus Troy:  "Oh don't worry, I don't have any wild animals for you to fight, and I must congratulate both of you for surviving the night two weeks ago.  But that changes nothing...  The match ended with a double count out, which is not a satisfactory ending, it robbed the fans of a true ending, so believe me when I say that you both shall be facing The White Walkers again...  Not tonight but soon, and when that happens, RoC shall crown new tag champions!"

The crowd starts chanting...

Crowd:  "ASSHOLE!  ASSHOLE!  ASSHOLE!"

Troy merely smirks and replies.

Marcus Troy:  "Why yes I am, how remarkable!  I never denied being an asshole, I never hid the fact that I abused this power granted to me for my own ends.  You see, I AM THE ROC VICE-GENERAL MANAGER and I WILL RUB IT IN YOUR FACES EVERY TIME I CAN!"

Marcus Troy laughs loudly and mockingly as he walks back towards the tunnel disappearing to the darkness followed by his monstrous trio as The Slayers looks on in anger.

Apparently Gus and Rafik still didn't make it backstage, so Rafik Arfah picks up his mic from the floor and speaks once more.

Rafik Arfah: "I know you and your gangbang companions already went to the back, but I have something else to say."

Rafik looks to the exact spot where Marcus and his allies stood, as if he was still there. Rafik acts as if he saying this to Marcus in his face.

Rafik Arfah: "I don't know much about you, Marcus.. no, scratch that. I barley know a thing about you. I don't know where did you come back from, hell! Until last week I didn't even know you have power here! I only know three things about you. I know that you are a manager extraordinaire. I know you can turn jungle beasts into undefeated champions and I know that with those three over-sized supernatural growth hormone injectors you walk around with, you become a dangerous man.."

Rafik Arfah brushes his hand through his hair.

Rafik Arfah: "But Gus and I, we live for danger. We live for the thrill! Going up against two zombified jabronies that can crush a person within seconds?! It's the kind of adrenaline shot to the arm that we live for! So bring your zombies and monsters and damn it, even throw a spooky skeleton there! Bring them forward and we'll do what do we best.."

Rafik does the famous throat slashing hand gesture.

Rafik Arfah: "Slaaaaaaaaaay!"

Crowd: "Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay! Slay!"

After finishing his second message, Rafik and Gus finally go backstage and end the segment as the camera cuts to the ringside area.

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena holdind a microphone. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience. Boulder walks to the center of the ring.

Boulder: "First things first, to answer that question you all have, yes. Yes, that man really is fucking sexy! Trust me, I'm as tough as I am good looking. And yes you can call me Daddy. Onto business though it sure feels damn good standing in front of all you tonight. This scenery is a lot different from what I'm used to. You see I come from years of backyard wrestling so standing in a ring like this is a huge improvement for me."

Boulder pauses for a second to look out into the crowd.

Boulder: "A man can get used to this. After looking into the crowd I'd love to take a few of you into the back with me for some real fun. But that'll have to wait. Tonight I've got my debut match against some sucker named Po1ski. All I want to say is he better watch his back. Because I can assure you that he's never faced an opponent as tough or as sexy as me. I ain't got too much to say, I'll let my wrestling skills and global glutes show you some real entertainment tonight."

Boulder begins to laugh as he exits the ring and heads backstage.

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Boulde10 VS Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Po1ski10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next is the debut match of a new up and comer called Boulder. He is a brand new addition to the roster and we will be put to the test against another new comer, Po1ski."

Brad Blood: "While Po1ski is an ROC rookie as well, he has done a lot in ROC so quickly since joining. He even already has a few main events under his belt! He also held several respectable titles in some defunct federations. He won his last world title just a few months ago before joining us big boys here in ROC."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first.. from Rzeszow, Poland, weighing in at 265 lbs and standing at 6'3 tall.. The Polish Freight Train, Po1ski!"

Before Po1ski's match with Boulder, Back For More by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the entrance ramp. He slowly walks to the ring, being both cheered and jeered as he enters.

Jim Jackson: "This crowd can never quite make up their mind on how they feel about the Polish Freight Train."

Brad Blood: "Well I for one like the guy. I mean he goes out into that squared circle and handles his business. No pussyfooting around with him. We need more guys on the roster like him."

Jim Jackson: "But he did disrespect Julie Rodriguez. The poor girl was just trying to do her job. No need to treat her the way he did."

Brad Blood: "Yeah well she shouldn't have asked such inane questions to a beast like Po1ski."

Po1ski gestures on of the ring crew for a microphone.

Jim Jackson: "But that's part of her jo-"

Brad Blood: "Shush you idiot! He's gonna say something."

Po1ski: "Well, let's get straight to it. No need to beat around the bush."

Brad Blood: "See? Straight to busin-"

Jim Jackson: "Shush you idiot! He's gonna say something."

Brad Blood: "Touché..."

Po1ski: "As you all heard earlier, Mr. Rafik Arfah offered a partnership of sorts to fight against Marky Mark and his funky bunch. And to be honest, I'm intrigued. I've spent my whole career on my own. Fighting in different countries, I just had myself to rely on. When I came to America, it was the same. But now..."

Po1ski pauses for a second, and then continues.

Po1ski: "Now might be the time to have some different people I rely on. And as the adage goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rafik helped me out a few weeks ago, and I came to his aid last show. We obviously have similar interests, and when it comes to Marcus Troy, disinterests. Rafik, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

Po1ski tries to hide it, but a slight smile edges onto his face before he regains his neutral expression.

Po1ski: "So, my response to Mr. Arfah is simple. You're right, we are all in this together. You have my word that you will have my support in the fight against Marcus Troy and these weird zombie people as well. And to be honest, I've wanted my shot at Entropy for quite awhile now. He's seen as an indomitable force. Such a beast. Unable to be beaten. I may have just found a chink in his armor."

The crowd murmors softly among themselves, intrigued at the last statement.

Po1ski: "But to matters at hand. Tonight I am facing a man named Boulder. He's big. And according to himself, he's sexy. I swear the crop in this field gets weirder and weirder every season. But nonetheless, Boulder is standing in my way. What I did against La Mascara two weeks ago was just a start, just a simple taste of what's to come. I feel bad for you Boulder. Because tonight I'm gonna use you to show Marcus Troy and his minions that I am no joke."

Jim Jackson: "I'd hardly call Entropy a 'minion'."

Po1ski: "Now I could keep talking about how I'm going to level Boulder into the ground, help defeat Marcus Troy's group with The Slayers and then go on to bigger and better things. But just like this great country, Ring of Chaos wasn't built on talk. It was built on people busting their asses to get what they want and making names for themselves. So Boulder, get your big ugly ass down here. Let's fight."

Po1ski drops the microphone outside of the ring, and goes to his corner. Everyone awaits Boulder so the match can start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, making his ROC debut.. from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 485 lbs and standing at 6'8.. Boulder!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is... Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "So the match is starting out and Boulder runs towards Po1ski and knocks him down with his massive frame! It seems like he doesn't want to lock up.."

Brad Blood: "Boulder knows that knocking off a rising star like Po1ski fast which will earn his major props."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder grabs Po1ski and tosses him into the corner and starts stomping him into the bottom turnbuckle."

Brad Blood: "Po1ski getting dominated in the first few minutes of the match here, if he doesn't recover it could end badly for him.."

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski loves using his size and strength advantage against opponents normally, but he has no advantage here.. Boulder is taller than him, he's bigger than him.."

Brad Blood: "Fatter than him too. Man, these fatties know how to rumble."

Jim Jackson: "Riggght.. Boulder picks up Po1ski again and tosses him to other side of the ring."

Brad Blood: "Po1ski isn't used to being tossed around like that. He must feel like as if he is a 5'10 manlet right now!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder goes to pin Po1ski hoping to end this one.."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! T.."

Brad Blood: "And Po1ski kicks out of it. Come on, Boulder. He's a lot tougher than that.."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder will need to serious damage to put down a brute like Po1ski."

Brad Blood: "And now Boulder tosses Po1ski against the ropes causing him to come running back only to find Boulder's massive right foot smashed across him face causing him to fall onto the mat. Boulder steps on Po1ski and drive all his weight down on his chest! He weighs almost 500 pounds! It must feel like torture!"

Jim Jackson: "He calls that move 'Crusher'.."

Brad Blood: "I used to do that move to my cousin when he was a little kid and I was a teenager. And Boulder steps on Po1ski's stomach and drives all his weight down on him once more!"

Jim Jackson: "It pains me just to watch this, Brad.."

Brad Blood: "Imagine how my cousin felt!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder arrogantly covers Po1ski for a pin and this could be it!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "He kicks out again! I gotta give Po1ski some props for withstading this onslaught.. Po1ski didn't even get in offense since the match started.

Brad Blood: "Boulder drags his opponent near the corner apron.. Boulder climbs to the top turnbuckle and starts shouting.."

Jim Jackson: "Oh no. Is he gonna what I think he is gonna do?!"

Brad Blood: "He leaps off the top turnbuckle and Po1ski moves out of the way at the last second!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder fell straight on his fat ass!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder gets up and runs towards Po1ski who catches him to connect with a Samoan Drop!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski just got an adrenaline shot to the arm and is looking to make a comeback in this match!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder who is fresh in this match quickly recovers from the move and gets up, again running in Po1ski's direction, but gets caught with a  big overhand right punch!"

Jim Jackson: "Whoooa! Damn, that got him reeling! Boulder is staggered! What a hook! Po1ski runs and hits Boulder with a clothesline, but Boulder won't go down!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski grabs Boulder's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them forward, executing an Ippon Seoi Nage! He just flipped a near 500 pound man! What strength!"

Jim Jackson: "Not without effort though, he is clearly feeling the effects of the beat down given to him earlier.. he needs to end this one quick. Boulder slowly gets up on his feet and as he makes another effort to get back in this match.."

Brad Blood: "Boulder throws a punch and Po1ski catches it!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski got Boulder in a standing arm triangle choke, the excruciating Tap or Nap! Boulder is caught!"

Brad Blood: "Will he tap?! He is screaming in pain!"

Jim Jackson: "I think he is gonna tap!"

Brad Blood: "He has nowhere to go!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh god no! Brad, look who is running down to the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Oh no! Entropy and the White Walkers!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy and the Walkers just entered the ring and are hitting Po1ski! Po1ski lets go of Boulder as he tries to fight back against three monsters!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Ring the bell! Ring the bell! Ring th-"

Brad Blood: "Whitemane just took out the referee!"

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Look at Boulder! He is getting the hell out of here! He wants no part of it!"

Brad Blood: "Who can blame him? Grey Wolfe, Whitemane and Entropy with a mugging on Po1ski! It's like a gang beat down.. paranormal style!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski is getting hit with everything.. kicks, punches.. they're raining blows down on him!"

Brad Blood: "And here comes the end of Po1ski.. that huge bastard Whitemane just picked up Po1ski.. he lifts his victim over his shoulder and holds both his arms in a cross position over his head. And we all know what that mean. Ride of the Valkyries! He just planted him into the mat with that Crucifix Powerbomb!"

Jim Jackson: "It doesn't look like it's over.. Entropy wants to inflict more damage on him.. Entropy lifts his lifeless rival up his shoulders and powerbombs Po1ski down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times before pinning him down with the Chaos Theorem! Damn it! Leave him alone! He had enough!

Brad Blood: "Well, on the positive side of things, he got a disqualification win over Boulder.."

Jim Jackson: "He doesn't look like a winner to me right now, Brad.. this was not his night at all.. I think the White Walkers and Entropy are leaving the ring quite happy with their assault right now.. if those creatures even feel emotion."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 02, 2016 4:39 am

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Locker10

The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma diligently wraps his fists with tape before flexing his fingers to test out his handiwork.  He throws a few punches into the air before slowly looking up into the camera.

Mandy Rigma:  "We had a great first match Sleepwalker, a great debut against each other and though our first clash ended in a draw, I guarantee you that our second meeting tonight shall have a conclusion.  This is take two for Mandy Rigma versus Sleepwalker, and this time we need not fear to be counted out, this time the world shall be our playground."

Mandy Rigma stands up and moves closer to the camera.

Mandy Rigma:  "The fans have clamored for our rematch, and tonight we shall give the fans what they want.  Could this be the beginning of a friendly rivalry?  Well I hope so, maybe we shall become each others' antithesis, like opposite poles in a magnet, we shall be attracted to each other only to clash when we meet.  Your win against Haruki Inoki was impressive but I do not doubt my ability either and I know that I am good enough to take you...  Nay, to defeat you.  So be prepared Sleepwalker, for tonight The Filipino Fighter shall deliver unto you your first loss."

With that Mandy Rigma stands up and leaves the room as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Beyond10

Black screen.

We hear the smooth sounds of what appears to be ocean waves, followed by birds chirping and the wind. A relaxing compilation of sounds, one could say. Finally, after a couple of seconds, the camera slowly fades in to display a beautiful sight of the beach’s soft sand being soaked by a crystalline ocean. It is a beautiful sunny day, the sky is bright blue and we can see the shiny sun disseminating its light all over the place.

The camera man slowly turns around and during its course; we were able to witness a good number of people enjoying the amazing sight right before their eyes. Out of all those people, we see a well-known figure to the Ring of Chaos’ universe. It is no one other than Tyler “AK-14” Norton!

One can notice that he is just chilling, laid-back as he takes a seat in a deck chair surrounded by coolers that surely contain a great amount of beer. Tyler is wearing an USA flag bandana, sunglasses, and an all-black Under Armor basketball shorts. He lowers his sunglasses and stares into the camera.

Tyler Norton: “It’s ya boy AK-14 in this bi-atch, homeboy.
What? Wasn’t yo ass expecting something like this?
I bet y’all wasn’t… Bet y’all lame-ass fools thought I’d be firing them bombs at them dudes and shit. Nah, man. See, the Ass-Kicking Machine needs some time to chill as well, yo. Shieeet, even God had some rest after all that shit that he did, know what I mean? Homie ain't booked for tonight's show so I'm finna enjoy some time relaxing, cuz!”

Tyler gets up to his feet and adjusts his Under Armor shorts slightly down his waist. Then, he smacks his chest and face before addressing the upcoming.

Tyler Norton: “Look at this, man… Ain’t no scars in this tank, homeboy. I still be undefeated and there’s nothin’ any of y’all son’va bitches can do about it. I mean, lil homie had to poison me to take me down… Talkin’ bout being a pussy. You’se a pussy, ain’t ya? My bad, though… No stress, dawg. This the beach, this my time to relax my mind before gettin’ it in the mood ready to kill some punk-asses in that ring!”

Norton bends down a little and grabs what seems to be a necklace around his neck. The camera man focuses the object shining and we can quickly realize that it is the RoC Chaos token. After a couple of seconds, the camera gets back to display Tyler entirely. The man lets out a chuckle and rubs his hands before speaking confidently.

Tyler Norton: “You seen that shit, boy? You wanna know what that mean? Huh? Sheeeit I’ll tell y’all… This means that motherfuckin’ title is already mine, man. Make no mistake; this only confirms that I am a first contender for a match that involves three wrestlers besides myself. But yo, I guarantee these dudes be lyin’ to y’all.

You see, I was lyin’ my head on my trailer’s bed a few nights ago; y’all remember that piece of shit I live? Anyway, I was there, ya know, reminiscing when I was beating the shit outta Allister and sneaky-bitch-ass Colton. Tryna find them mistakes, of course, y’all already know waddup - Ain’t no mistakes in this machine as you can see the bling-bling around my muthafuckin’ neck…”

Tyler stops speaking out of nowhere and his face slowly turns to the side as if he is observing someone walking next to the area. The camera man turns around and we see a gorgeous woman passing by. We can hear Tyler speaking as the camera still displays the woman walking away.

Tyler Norton: “Gawd-DAMN SON! Look at the size of that ass, man… Tha’s a nine outta ten, no lie, for real. Sheeeiit, gon’ be getting’ me one of those later, ya feel me? Homie got too much tension in the sack, gotta let them juices flow, know what I’m sayin’?”

The camera gets back to Tyler and we see him laughing, still observing the woman that is now too far away to check her out perfectly. Therefore, he once again focuses in his speech. He rubs his long beard and motions with his hands as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Where was I? Oh yeah, look, y’all motherfuckas be fallin’ for a simple trick, man. What? Y’all think I’ma lose the chance to grab the RoC Chaos Championship title belt and make history!? Hell nah, man! Each and every show you been seein’ me make history in this place… Homeboys throw five, ten, twenty or even thirty people against me but I ain’t give a fuck, cuz. I beat them all; I’m the man callin’ the shots here.

And the thing is… That title, man. That title was made especially for me! I mean, can’t y’all see that? Sheeit, I had this epiphany… This sorta revelation. You see, Morrison witnesses C-bitch-4 costin’ my rightful World Heavyweight title match and he realizes that shit’s ‘bout to blow up. Shit’s ‘bout to hit the fan… What does he do as a smart business manlet that he is? He introduces a new title that only fits the most hardcore son-of-a-gun signed to RoC. Tyler “AK-14” Norton.”

Tyler Norton laughs and stretches his arms to the side. Then, he points at his own face and speaks intensely, not even blinking as he does so.

Tyler Norton: “You can bet yo ass Morrison was thinkin' to himself some like 'This Tyler is too damn tough, I gotta award him someway but I gotta make it look like it's all fair and square! 'Cause there's no way that son of a bitch is losing! I book him against five people and he wins... I book him against strong opponents and he wins. I book him in a Battle Royal and he once again wins! How can I stop that machine?'

Can’t y'all see, man!? The belt is already mine, boy! It’s just a matter of time ‘til I grab that mofo and take it to the trailer park along with my 14-sized boots covered with yo own shit, cuz… Man, I swear I’ma stick these boots as far as possible up y’all asses. This supposed to be some simple business. I ain’t readin’ no lecture, I ain’t doing no fancy presentation… I ain’t readin’ ya no Shakespeepee (Shakespeare) book. Hell nah ain’t nobody got time for that shit.

I be makin’ my way to that ring, stick my boots up asses ‘til you cannot handle the pressure, 1-2-3 you’s a loser and boom… Title wrapped around my waist as we get motherfuckin’ drunk in the bar. This what we do, homie. We kick them asses and leave. I ain’t care who you are, you step into the ring with me, and you can expect the motherfuckin’ ass-whoopin of your miserable motherfuckin’ life.”

AK-14 stares silently into the camera now, as if he is sending a message to everyone in the roster. Then, he once again takes a seat in his deck chair and puts his sunglasses on.

Tyler Norton: “If you ain’t like the gigantic set of balls that I got, then you step up to the plate so I can kick your ass and send you back to the sore losers line, boy. All you gotta do is hit me up, hit me up and I’ll get ya your ticket to the end of the line, punk.

It is what it is… Tyler “AK-14” Norton ain’t here to lose. I was born to kick asses that’s what I do, cuz. Get in my motherfuckin’ way and I’ll show ya why they call me AK-14. I dare you, man… I DARE YOU!”

The camera man shows the area surrounding Tyler and we can notice that there is a small crowd paying attention to the situation. Some gentlemen recognize the wrestler sitting on the deck chair and make their way to the guy.

Guy #1: “Yo AK-14… Can you sign this paper for me, brah? You’re awesome, man.”

Tyler Norton looks up to the group of folks and remains silent. Then, he gets up and lowers his sunglasses one more time before eye-balling them from feet to the hair.

Guy #2: “Yeah man, it won’t take too long, I promise. Just an autograph and we out, dude.”

Tyler Norton: “Motherfucka do I look like a pop princess bitch to ya? Huh!? You see a lil sign all over my forehead sayin’ ‘please I’m an attention whore who loves talking to fans’? Do ya!? Get the fuck outta here, punk!”

The guys are actually motionless, probably wondering whether Tyler is being serious or not. Sadly for them, it is not the latter. Tyler pushes both guys away as he shouts at them, showing no remorse at all.

Tyler Norton: “Fuck outta here! I ain’t takin’ no pics or signin' autographs for y'all, cuz… Y’all be messin’ up my chill moment, shit. Catch me in RoC next time kickin’ asses like I'm 'posed (supposed) to and maybe, just maybe, you might get a picture with the best.”

The guys run away, at least looking pleased due to the fact that they have met a professional wrestler, though it didn't work out as they thought it would. Tyler takes his seat for the final time and adjusts his sunglasses. He quickly looks around one more time and shouts.

Tyler Norton: “This for all you muh-fuckas, man! We done here! Peace out, bitches… I'ma drink my beers now, can I even do that peacefully? Sheeeit, thought we was in America, cuz, damn! Yo except you, girl. Come over here lets talk.”

We see the crowd going away as Tyler requested, except the woman, whom is gorgeous, may I add. She actually sits on Tyler’s lap and both start a conversation after Tyler has his beers in hands. The camera slowly fades to black.

Brad Blood:  "Before we continue, we would like to thank our sponsors.  Introducing the latest in insect repellents..."

Jim Jackson:  "Not again..."

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Wackof10

Brad Blood:  "WACK OFF!  All natural and loaded with proteins and vitamins, Wack Off! is made from real man seed!  The supreme cream that keeps the bugs away!  So remember the next time the bugs bite, all you need is WACK OFF!"

Jim Jackson:  "Le sigh...  Let's get on with the next match before more retarded ads pop-up..."

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Mandy_10 VS Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Sleepw10

Jim Jackson: "Our next match here on the show is a rematch of a match that took place a few shows back that ended in a no contest."

Brad Blood: "Mandy Rigma and Sleepwalker will face off in a rematch to see who is the better man. Last time it ended with a double count out after a big move to the outside.. because of this the following match is a Falls Count Anywhere match! If Rigma hits another big move to the outside, he could capitalize on it unlike last time and Sleepwalker won't able to claim he lost cheaply because of a count out this time."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Falls Count Anywhere match! Introducing first, from the Philippines, standing at 5 feet and 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds.. The Filipino Fighter, Mandy Rigma!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag. With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other.. Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, from the Nightmare Realm, standing at 6 feet and 1 inches tall and weighing at 227 pounds.. Sleepwalker!"

Adam Lambert's song "Sleepwalker" starts to play. Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops, looks slowly to the right and the left then continually slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker goes right to work as he runs towards Rigma and drops him with a clothesline. He wants to prove he can put down Mandy for a three count here after he failed to do so in their last match.."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker picks up Rigma before he gets a chance to get up and grabs him by the head throwing him out of the ring. A lot more aggression here from Sleepwalker than usual."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker follows Mandy and gets out of the ring with the referee on his tail. Mandy recovers and hits Sleepwalker with an open hand palm to the face and then grabs Sleepwalker's head and crashes it into the ring apron."

Brad Blood: "Rigma returns the favor of aggression to Sleepwalker here."

Jim Jackson: "Mandy tries to Irish whip Sleepwalker into the steelsteps, but Sleepwalker reverses it and Irish whips Mandy into them."

Brad Blood: "Wait! He saved himself! Rigma managed to avoid being crashed into the steps by leaping onto them at the last second!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker starts running towards Mandy and Mandy just leaped off the steel steps flipping backwards, landing on Sleepwalker with swift execution of a Moonsault!"

Brad Blood: "Rigma goes over to to his downed opponent to lift him back up on his feet looking to execute another move, but Sleepwalker counters it with a hard headbutt to the skull! Ouch!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker then grabs Mandy and slams him into the crowd barricade chest first."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker hits Rigma with a barrage of punches to the face, which Rigma fails to defend himself against."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker now drags Mandy towards the ring apron, he picks him up from behind and slams him back first into the apron! Sleepwalker is bringing the best out of his arsenal tonight. He wants this win."

Brad Blood: "It looks like his best moves aren't the only thing he is bringing into this match.. look what he just got from the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker just got a steel chair from under the ring, but this isn't a No DQ match!"

Brad Blood: "Jack B. Quick gets in his face and tries taking his chair to explain that this is a match with disqualifications rules still applied."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker argues with the ref and tries to convince him that the stipulation of the match means there are no disqualifications."

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker sees Rigma is getting up again and shoves Jack to the side to go attack his opponent with the steel chair!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack B. Quick pulls the chair out of Sleepwalker's hand which causes him to turn back to shout at Jack."

Brad Blood: "Rigma is up.. he waits for Sleepwalker to turn around and delivers a swift, but powerful kick right into Sleepwalker's chin! Pinoy Pride!"

Jim Jackson: "And what an explosive Pinoy Pride that was!"

Brad Blood: "Pin him, kid! It's done!"

Jim Jackson: "He doesn't seem to want to pin him! He goes back into the ring and begins climbing to the top turnbuckle.. I have a good idea of what's gonna happen next."

Brad Blood: "Get those cameras ready, folks.."

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma stands tall on the top turnbuckle, looking down to his fallen opponent and leaps, flipping 630 degrees forward in the air before landing on Sleepwalker! A simply mesmerizing execution of the Filipino Revolution to the outside! He hit it to perfection!"

Brad Blood: "High risk, high reward! Rigma crawls on top of Sleepwalker and hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall.. The Filipino Fighter, Mandy Rigma!"

Jim Jackson: "A great win for Mandy Rigma here that brings him another step closer to establishing himself as a competitor to look out for here on the ROC roster."

Brad Blood: "His Filipino Revolution finisher is a thing of beauty.. I see potential in him."

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Gym10

THUD! THUD! THUD!

The sound of each punch echoes in the almost empty gym as Thaddeus Rex's fist hits the heavy bag. His focus is unyielding as he transitions from punches to kicks, the heavy bag sighs and creaks as the abuse continues. A soft tap on his shoulders finally causes him to halt his assault and take a step back. He turns his head and sees Julia Rodriguez along with a camera crew.

Julia Rodriguez: "Excuse me Mr. Rex, I hope I am not interrupting but could I have a moment of your time to ask a few questions?"

Thaddeus Rex puts down his fists and turns around.

Thaddeus Rex: "Of course Julia, I'm about done with my training anyway, ask away."

Julia lets out a sigh of relief, it seems that rumors of a more docile Thaddeus Rex is true.

Julia Rodriguez: "It seems tonight, you are in a hard core match against Jackson Cain and Supernatural for a chance to win a Chaos Token. Both Cain and Supernatural have had strong debuts here in Ring of Chaos and they do seem to have the advantage of youth on their side, do you have anything to say about the match up?"

Thaddeus Rex: "It is what it is Julia, I've told everyone before that I shall begin anew, start at the bottom and work myself up and this is what that is. I've been given a chance to get a Chaos Token which means it's a title shot for the new RoC Chaos Title, that itself proves that through my hard work, I've once again been rewarded and given the opportunity to step up and fight for RoC gold. Now my opponents may have youth on their side, but I have got experience, besides... I'm no slack either inside the ring, proof of that is my recent match with The Daring One, he himself has youth on his side but I was able to battle him to a draw. Age is nothing but a number Julia, and tonight I shall prove that! It's been a long road to redemption for me, slowly but surely I am getting there."

The voluptuous interviewer nods and follows up with her next question.

Julia Rodriguez: "You recent change in demeanor made many people think that you've lost your edge. In fact as you've just stated, you battled The Daring One to a draw, many people think that the old Thaddeus Rex would have had won the match."

Thaddeus Rex: "Then they are not giving The Daring One the credit that is due to him. The Daring One is a fierce competitor, and believe me, the past T-Rex would also face the same difficulty fighting him in the ring. I still have my fangs Julia, I just use it differently, more wisely and more fairly these days. Honestly the match could have gone either way, he could have eked out a win, and so could have I, did it look like I held back in any way? Review the tape, my moves are as crisp and as strong as they are in all my previous fights."

Julia Rodriguez: "Thank you for your time Mr. Rex and good luck in your match tonight."

T-Rex nods and gives Julia a warm smile surprising the young interviewer.

Thaddeus Rex: "It's a pleasure and you're welcome Julia."

Julia Rodriguez turns to the camera and ends the segment.

Julia Rodriguez: "There you have it folks, a firm and resolute statement from Thaddeus Rex, will he be able to win tonight and take the Chaos Token? Well, stick around to find out."

Julia puts the mic down as the scene slowly fades.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 02, 2016 4:50 am

Brad Blood: "Now for a few words from our sponsors!  Do you need the companionship of a cute animal but can't afford the upkeep expense?  Do you crave to run your fingers through soft fur but don't have time to properly groom your pet?  Well worry no more for today you shall get the pet of your dreams!"

Jim Jackson proceeds to slam his head on the announce table...

THUMP!  THUMP!  THUMP!

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Freeca10

Jim Jackson: "Where the fuck do we even find these sponsors?!"

Brad Blood: "That's right, the answer to your plight is FREE CAT!  The low upkeep, low maintenance pet!  You don't need to feed them, you don't need to bathe them, you don't need to buy kitty litter and best of all, once you tire of them, just chuck them out with the trash!  FREE CAT!  The ultimate answer to your pet needs!"

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Gym10

"Mama said knock you out" by LL Cool J is heard blaring throughout the gym. The gym is void of all people except one individual. As the camera zooms in, more details are seen of the lonesome individual. The individual is wearing a red shirt, black shorts and a pair of black and red under armour shoes. The camera zooms in more and it becomes clear that the individual is doing preacher curls. The individual places the dumbbells down as the camera zooms onto his face.

Supernatural: "I am sure the few of who enjoyed my body of work have been wondering where I have been. After that humiliating loss to Rafik Arfah, I needed to take some time away from this fed."

Supernatural: "I know what you are thinking, it was a count out. You are right it is not a loss but the fact is it's not a win either. I was raised by an alcoholic father to believe that if you are not winning, you lose."

Supernatural: "As I walked back to the locker room, I thought to myself if that guy could kick my ass and take me to the wire, what is stopping anyone off the streets from doing the same thing? I needed to get my head in the game because the fact of the matter was, I was not at my best. I let a nobody beat me. That is unacceptable."

Supernatural: "I have spent some time improving my skills. I have spent time with some of the Gracie clan in order to improve my ability to see things more clearly in the ring. It is amazing what those men can do. It is not about size or strength or even speed. It's the ability to see two steps ahead that makes the man. It's all about the mind."

Supernatural points to his head.

Supernatural: "I would like to believe that I have learned a lot from them in a short period of time. But only time will tell. I don't know when my next match is or who my next opponent will be but I will tell you this I am not the same person as I once was.

Supernatural: "On a final note, Rafik Arfah I owe you an apology. You may be a no talent, ass clown and a hack who relies on his partner to carry him but the things I said about your mom and sister were uncalled for. I hope you can accept my sincere apology."

Scene fades as Supernatural picks up the weights and proceeds to do more preacher curls.

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Jackso10 VS Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Supern10

VS

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is a thriple threat hardcore match, and the prize for such a brutal match is the much coveted chaos token, a ticket for the RoC Chaos Title.  Littered around the ring is a plethora of items which can be used as weapons."

Brad Blood:  "That's right, we have newcomer Jackson Cain going against Supernatural going against Thaddeus Rex!  Three men who are more than qualified to win that token but of course, only one man will walk away with the prize tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat hardcore match and is for a RoC Chaos Token!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Toronto, Canada, The Reaper...  JACKSON CAIN!"

Jackson Cain walks down to the ring as many fireworks go off behind him. He takes a moment to kiss the hand of a lady in the audience before climbing into the ring. Jackson takes off his leather jacket and sunglasses and hangs them on the turn buckle.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from New York, New York, The Natural...  SUPERNATURAL!"

"Open Your Eyes" by Alterbridge starts playing on the speakers. Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York, T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Right off the bat Supernatural lunges and grabs a baseball bat.  The Reaper on the other hand grabs a length of steel pipe.  Looks like T-Rex himself has equipped himself with a pair of brass knuckles.  This match will be brutal."

Brad Blood:  "It's two on one as Supernatural and T-Rex both go after Jackson!  Cain is barely able to keep them at bay by swinging the steel pipe around.  He swings too wide and T-Rex is able to duck down and charge forward!  Big right hook to the liver catches Jackson!  The steel pipe drops to the floor!"

Jim Jackson:  "And that's Supernatural's cue to thrust his bat forward right into Jackson Cain's chest!  Thaddeus Rex with an uppercut, Cain barely dodges it as it almost grazes his chin, the problem is, Jackson Cain is now in the corner with nowhere to go!  Supernatural swings!  Cain somehow manages to dodge in the nick of time and the bat breaks as it smashes into the ring post!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy crap!  If that connected, Supernatural may have decapitated Jackson!  Jackson lunges in desperation and manages to to grab hold of Supernatural's legs...  Double leg takedown!  He quickly rolls away as T-Rex's punch comes close to hitting the side of his head!"

Jim Jackson:  "Jackson Cain is in survival mode right now!  With T-Rex and Supernatural double teaming him from the start, he is in an extreme disadvantage.  Though it would also mean he is the bigger threat.  Cain throws a punch, Thaddeus Rex catches it and traps it under his shoulders, Cain throws his other fist, again T-Rex catches it!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity."

Brad Blood:  "Jackson slumps to the mat but before T-Rex can capitalize, Supernatural swings low using Jackson's steel pipe and smashes it to the back of T-Rex's knee!  Big swing by Supernatural catches T-Rex on the head and T-Rex is down!  Cain just got back to his feet.  Supernatural swings the pipe towards him!  Jackson manages to sidestep and kicks Supernatural on the side!  He rips the steel pipe from Supernatural's hands...  OHHH!  Right on the skull!  Supernatural collapses to his knees!  Jackson stands in front of Supernatural about to bring the pipe down his head...  T-REX SPEARS HIM AND BOTH MEN FALL THROUGH THE ROPES AND FALLS TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both T-Rex and The Reaper somehow pull themselves up outside and begin to brawl!  As the trade punches, Supernatural manages to grab hold of a golf club!  He sneaks up behind the two brawling wrestlers....  The first swing takes T-Rex down!  The second swing catches Jackson Cain!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  That may have given Jackson a concussion!   T-Rex somehow got his arms up so it looks like he was able to protect his head.  Supernatural looks under the ring apron and pulls out a table!  Wait, he's not done...  He pulls out a bag and looks inside...  A devious smile is seen on Supernatural's face...  He dumps the contents on the table...  HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF TACKS AND HE'S STILL NOT DONE!  This time Supernatural brings out...  Ohmygawd!  It's lighter fluid!  He sprays it all over the table then lights it on fire!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh man this is a disaster in the making!  Supernatural pulls T-Rex up to the apron...  He lifts T-Rex up in a powerbomb...  No!  T-Rex blocks the attempt and counters it with a back body drop!  IT'S SUPERNATURAL WHO GOES THROUGH THE FIERY TACK LADED TABLE!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy fecal matter indeed!  Not only did hundreds of tacks stick on to Supernatural's back but he also got barbecued!  Jackson Cain somehow regains his bearings...  Flying double axe handle from the apron by T-Rex...  Jackson dodges and counters with an uppercut to the gut!  Jackson picks up two pieces of bricks from the ground...  HE SMASHES BOTH BRICKS INTO T-REX'S HEAD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex falls down to the floor!  Jackson Cain pulls him up and throws him back to the ring.  He enters the ring and hooks the leg!  Is this enough?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex manages to kick out at two!  I forgot how resilient that senior citizen is...  Supernatural is now stirring...  He pulls himself up on the steel barricades...  Jackson sees him and slips back out of the ring...  Wait, I think he just reached over and grabbed something from a girl in the crowd...  Jackson whips him around...  HOLY JALAPENO!  HE JUST SPRAYED JACKSON'S FACE WITH A CAN OF MACE!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Jackson Cain screams in pain clutching his face!  Big lariat by The Natural takes him down!  Thaddeus Rex starts to stir in the ring...  Supernatural picks up a length of chain and enters the ring, he loops the chain around T-Rex's neck!  He's trying to choke Rex out!  Wait!  T-Rex backs Supernatural into the corner!  The tacks on his back gets smashed in some more!  Supernatural's grasp loosens!  Powerslam by Thaddeus Rex!  That shook the ring!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  Jackson somehow made it back to the ring and breaks the three count!  T-Rex grabs Cain and sets him up for a piledriver...  OOH!  He just planted Jackson's skull into the ground!  Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!"

Jim Jackson:  "The submission is locked in!  But wait!  The Natural breaks the submission with a couple of hard stomps!  He grabs T-Rex and throws him over the top rope to the outside!  Supernatural applies a front face lock to his opponent and draping the opponent's near arm over his shoulder, then lifting him up and holding the opponent in the vertical position then slams the opponent down to the mat in front of him onto their back performing a Blast to the Past!  Supernatural hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Cain kicks out in the nick of time!  Supernatural slips out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, he leaps up the apron...  No!  T-Rex grabbed the steel chair keeping a firm hold on it!  Supernatural tries to wrest the chair free but it's T-Rex who wins the tug-of-war!  T-Rex with the chair slams it down on Supernatural's foot!  Big swing with the chair takes Supernatural's feet from under him!  And finally a chair strike to the head and Supernatural is out!"

Jim Jackson:  "This already has gone beyond brutal, all three men are putting their careers on the line with this match just for a chance to fight for the new title.  Thaddeus Rex enters the ring with the steel chair, Jackson Cain is just beginning to stir...  He slams the chair right into Cain's spine!  Not once!  Not twice!  But three times!  T-Rex tosses the chair away and goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Despite the beating, Cain still hangs in there!  Wait, Supernatural is stirring outside but T-Rex has his attention focused on Jackson Cain...  T-Rex goes to the corner and waits for Jackson to get back up to his feet...  Supernatural pulls himself back up and is once again talking to someone in the crowd...  A lady opens her purse and gives Supernatural something..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage!  T-REX JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON JACKSON CAIN!  THIS COULD BE IT!  T-REX HOOKS THE LEGS!"

KZZZZZAAAAATTTTT!

Brad Blood:  "What the?  Supernatural just sneaked back into the ring and just used a taser on T-Rex!  That's what he borrowed from the lady!  Supernatural throws the taser away and hooks Cain's leg as T-Rex twitches on the mat!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and recipient of the RoC Chaos Token...  The Natural...  SUPERNATURAL!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a turn of events!  Thaddeus Rex was poised to win the match but Supernatural was able to find a trump card and use it!"

Brad Blood:  "Talk about brilliant strategy!  First the pepper spray, then the taser!  Supernatural is a genius!  And that earned him a Chaos Token!"

~Beep! The number you dialed cannot be reached, please try your call again later. ~Beep!

Isaac Cox grunts in frustration as he ends the call to their manager, for week now Solomon Jake has been avoiding their calls and it doesn't sit well with the veteran member of The Southern Gents. From experience, Cox already knows what this means, but he has been in this business for a long time and deep down in his gut, Isaac Cox knows what this means... Isaac Cox curses under his breath as he looks up and his eyes meet those of his tag team partner...

Isaac Cox: "Fuck... Ah think this means we're on our own... Mistuh Jake has gone and left us, well screw 'im... He always did rub me the wrong way. Sumthin' about 'im has always made mah skin crawl... We dun' need 'im at all. We're jus' facin' a cup'le of girls anyways, this'll be a walk in the park."

Cox tries to sound confident and cheerful but nothing could hide the anger in his voice.

Isaac Cox: "Tonight, we first take care of them two girls, then we go after Solomon Jake. He should learn the consequences of betrayin' The Southern Gents... It ain't honorable of 'im to abandon us jus' like that."

Isaac Cox clenches his fist hard...

Mike Hunt also felt anger seeping through his veins, he trusted Solomon Jake and did not expect this betrayal.

Mike Hunt: "That's right, no one betrays The Southern Gents and gits away with it... We will get back at Solomon Jake and make 'im pay fer this treachery. He thinks he can jus' use us and discard us when he's dun' have any use fer us anymore? He's sorely mistaken... We gonna hunt 'im down after our match tonight and we're gonna make 'im pay the price fer his actions... C'mon Mistuh Cox, we hav' a match t'win... An' after that, we're goin' huntin' fer a weasel..."

Mike Hunt opens the door and his partner walks out, he quickly closes the door as the scene fades to black.

In a familiar locker room, Erika Sonozaki lounges on a couch as she sips some sake with a very content expression. Erika's drinking is soon interrupted by the door opening as Cecilia Christiansen and Lexi Thorne enter the room. Sonozaki's eyes are focused on the two women, but her expression doesn't change, even as Cecilia begins to speak.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Erika, I just wanted to clear something up -- I asked Lexi to interfere in your match last week. I wanted a clear message to be sent to Bakla, but I didn't anticipate Lee Morrison's involvement. So please, don't be mad with..."

Cecilia trails off as something catches her attention behind Erika. The camera pans over to reveal a TV. On the screen is a stuffed teddy bear who is dancing to some music. In front of the TV is Paru, who is mimicking the dance of the teddy bear and humming to the music. Recovering from her trance, Cecilia gives Erika a questioning look.

Erika turns and looks over at Paru. After giving a little chuckle, Erika looks at Cecilia and waves a hand in the air.

Erika Sonozaki: "Ah, don't worry about her; that's just an exercise program from Japan. Paru must have tapped a few episodes and brought them over. You dance with the bear and rest when it does; it promotes activity. I have to admit, Paru is pretty cute."

Giving a content smile, Erika takes a sip of sake. With a small smile, Erika gently prods Cecilia to continue with the original conversation.

Erika Sonozaki: "So... you were saying?"

Cecilia Christiansen: "She really is a little cutie..."

With a start, Cecilia realizes that Erika is asking a question.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Umm... right! Tonight you and Lexi here have a very important match-up. Lee Morrison seems to think that he can simply walk all over me -- all over us -- and that, quite frankly, is not the case! If he truly believes that tonight's match will be regarded as a punishment, then he is a fool. This match will declare firmly to both the roster and Lee Morrison that not only are we here to stay, but that we are here to win. A victory tonight will place us firmly into the Tag Team title picture. The path to the titles will be opened, just waiting for us to follow the road to glory!"

Turning her back to the two women, Cecilia claps her hands together.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Now, I expect that you two will work together in this endeavor! Your opponents should prove to be no match for your combined prowess, so I shall expect nothing less than your victory!"

Lexi Thorne has been quiet the whole exchange, her attention somehow focused on the enthralling young girl. It was Cecilia's hand on her shoulders that snapped her back into reality.

Lexi Thorne: "Oh... Work together, yes... Fine... I can manage that if Erika can also hold her bias against me back."

Lexi rises from her seat and walks over to Erika.

Lexi Thorne: "Like it or not, we are stuck together for tonight so we must make do with this situation. I do not like losing, specially to chauvinistic southern hicks, so what do you say we put away our animosity towards each other for tonight... I know what you are capable of in the ring Erika, and I believe you also know what I can really do... We may not like each other much but you have to see that if we do work together, we'll be a force that no one can fuck around with... Truce?"

Lexi, out-of-character holds her hand out to Erika...

At that moment, the music from the TV stops. Time itself seems to stop for this brief interlude as the camera focuses on Paru. She stands straight as a pencil for what seems like an eternity before slowly turning to look over at the three women.

"I'll be watching."

The silent words are gestured towards Lexi Thorne. At that moment, Erika taps a nail on the side of her sakazuki, seemingly snapping reality back into place. Another song kicks in on the TV, prompting Paru to begin dancing again as Erika grabs Lexi's hand.

Erika Sonozaki: "I hope you'll be a little more focused during our match, Lexi."

Releasing Lexi's hand, Erika relaxes back into the couch.

Erika Sonozaki: "Cecilia seems to be quite taken by you, Lexi. For whatever reason, she truly believes that we three can run this roster. So? If Cecilia trusts in you this much... who am I to ruin it? If this will make her happy, then I'll do it. I've got your back tonight."

Tilting her head back, Erika downs her remaining sake before releasing a pleased sigh. Refocusing, Erika sets the sakazuki on the floor and gets to her feet.

Erika Sonozaki: "It's time. C'mon, let's get this over with."

Erika walks to the door before turning to face Lexi and Cecilia. After briefly locking eyes with Cecilia, Erika beckons for the two women to join her as the scene fades.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon May 02, 2016 5:00 am

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Erika_10 & Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Lexi_t10

VS

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Isaac_10 & Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Mike_h10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next, an unlikely tag team takes on THe Southern Gents. Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne must learn to get along, will they be able to work together to rise to the challenge or will they end up imploding and be the cause of each others' downfall?"

Brad Blood: "Well from experience we know that it's not impossible for a tag team with bickering members to succeed, case and point is our current tag team champions. But tonight Erika and Lexi needs to also overcome the gender problem, not only do they not get along, they are also biologically at a disadvantage facing bigger and heavier men."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, with a combined weight of 387 pounds, the team of ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen. In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia. After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

The lights go dark as "Shattered" by The Rolling Stones starts playing on the speakers as a mist rises from the top of the dimly lit entrance ramp. Walking through the mist with a steel pipe in hand, Lexi Thorne walks down the entrance ramp cockily as the crowd boo loudly. She ignores the loud boos and leaps up the apron and spitting the gum in her mouth towards the crowd before entering the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 450 pounds, the team of Isaac Cox and Mike Hunt... THE SOUTHERN GENTS!"

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd started playing on the loud speakers as Isaac Cox & Mike Hunt emerge from the entrance tunnel, the two wrestlers make their way to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is..."

Jim Jackson: "WAIT! The Southern Gents just jumped Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne before the introductions are even finished! Wait! Sonozaki and Thorne both manage to slip away! Mike Hunt turns around... Running dropkick by Thorne sends him crashing into the corner hard! Erika ducks below a big haymaker from Cox... Big jumping knee connects! Cox is rocked! Stiff Clothesline sends Cox over the top rope crashing to the outside!"

Brad Blood: "The referee finally signals for the bell as the match officially begins!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Lexi Thorne sees her opponent laying in the corner, she charges in and leaps up in the air before landing and stomping away on her opponent's chest multiple times while clinging on to the top rope executing a rib-cracking Rain of Thornes! Mike Hunt is now isolated in the ring as their ambush attack backfired! Thorne exits the ring as Erika Sonozaki gets to work on Hunt."

Brad Blood: " Erika Sonozaki lifts Mike Hunt onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack before pushing Hunt forward and sitting down, driving Hunt head first into the mat. DEMONED AWAY!"

Jim Jackson: "Isaac Cox leaps up to the apron! Dropkick from Lexi Thorne sends him falling to the outside once more! The Demon of Shirakawa hooks Mike Hunt's leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

Jim Jackson: "And just like that Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne gets the victory! Despite being jumped before the match began, both girls were able to overcome adversity and take the easy win!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like The Southern Gents need to rethink and retrain, seriously... Losing to girls even after they jumped the gun? That was really pathetic!"

Cher's "Believe" begins playing on the loud speakers as a flamboyant pink light show start flashing on the top of the entrance ramp, a lavender scented mist sprays out covering the entrance tunnel completely. Stepping forth from the mist is the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion, The Transsexual Superstar, Boy Bakla! She holds her title up in the air as the crowd cheers for her, Bakla then makes her way down the ramp, all the while blowing kisses to the crowd. She leaps up to the apron and enters the ring.

Boy Bakla: "Tonight I shall be defending my title against The Daring One. Now this may not be a walk in the park but nevertheless I shall come out victorious and this belt..."

Boy Bakla pats the belt draped over her shoulders.

Boy Bakla: "Shall remain with yours truly. I've fought tooth and nail to capture this title and I have no intention of letting it go, specially to a returning upstart."

Bakla pauses, takes a deep breath and continues on...

Boy Bakla: "Now the question is, what is next for Boy Bakla? Will she just continue defending her RoC Lightweight Title? Well the answer to that is NO! Of course not! This RoC Lightweight Title is but just the first step towards my main goal, and that's to win the other RoC titles! Yes, from the Tag Team Titles to the World Title, the Women's Title and even the newly introduced Chaos Title, one by one I shall win them all and cross them out of my bucket list, and if possible even hold multiple belts at the same time. A pretty tall order, yes it is but not impossible... I do admit I still need to improve some more in order to achieve this goal, so for tonight I shall concentrate on one thing first and that's to retain my RoC Lightweight Title, so forgive me if I hand you another loss Daring One, you are but a stepping stone to the fulfillment of my ambition... To be a ROC GRAND SLAM CHAMPION!"

The Transsexual Superstar raises her arms up in the air as Cher's "Believe" begins to play once more and the crowd cheers her name.

Crowd: "BAKLA! BAKLA! BAKLA!"

The Camera cuts into the locker zooming in on the daring one placing his bag down.

The Daring One: "Oh hey didn't see you there. I'm the Daring One aka the Number one contender but you already knew that. I'm going to murder Boy Bakla in the middle of the ring and walk out with that title buy you already knew that. I'm the best all around athlete here in RoC but again you already knew that."

The Daring One takes a second before continuing.

The Daring One: "Why are you even here you know what I'm going to say it's not likely I'm going to be all like and during my match I'm going to go out there and try my hardest and hopefully we both have a good time. NO, No one does that. It would be weird and I don't have low enough self esteem so I'm just gonna go out there Win that damn match flip off a couple people or two take the belt leave and throw an all night party at a local bar. BUT I ALREADY KNEW THAT. now get the fuck out of my locker room."

The Camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme 05/01/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson: "Here we go, the main event of the evening, Boy Bakla put his RoC Lightweight Title out on the line and The Daring One answered. Will Bakla retain her title or shall The Daring One walk out the new RoC Lightweight Champion when the curtains draw to a close?"

Brad Blood: "Well my bet would be on Bakla, like it or not, looking at the facts, Bakla is on a roll while our friend The Daring One, he couldn't even beat a senior citizen and only eked out a draw against Thaddeus Rex."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the RoC Lightweight Championship. Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines, she is your current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion, The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London,Ontario,Canada... THE DARING ONE!"

"Operate, Annihilate" plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! The challenger charges in with fists on fire but Boy Bakla is able do step out of harms away. Bakla counters with a side kick to the gut followed by a high kick sending The Daring One reeling. The champ grabs hold of The Daring One... Gutwrench suplex! Bakla for the early cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Brad Blood: "The Daring One easily gets a shoulder up and quickly rolls away. The tranny charges in with a running knee, but The Daring One blocks it and shoves Bakla back! Lariat takes the champ down! An elbow drop to Bakla's heart follows. The Daring One hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Jim Jackson: "The Transsexual Superstar easily kicks out of that one. The Daring One grabs Boy Bakla and pulls him up, Bakla breaks out of his grasp and hits an enzuigiri sending him reeling. Big slaps from Bakla keeps The Daring One unsteady. Bakla attempts a DDT but The Daring One pulls his head free and kicks Bakla on the guts. The Daring One off the ropes with a running knee... No! Boy Bakla spins out of harms way and quickly counters with a bulldog!"

Brad Blood: "The Daring One rolls away and back to his feet and quickly throws a spinning back fist, the fruitcake blocks it but The Daring One is already spinning the opposite direction... No! Bakla also blocks spinning high kick! Bakla throws a hook but The Daring One counters it into an arm drag. Bakla gets back up to his feet, dropkick by The Daring One sends it staggering to the ropes! Back body drop sends the champ to the canvas! The Daring One for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! T..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla easily gets a shoulder up and fights her way back to her feet. Big right by Bakla connects sending The Daring One back. The champ follows it up with a spinning wheel kick then a bicycle kick as The Daring One slumps on the ropes. Bakla charges in The Daring One pulls the top rope down... No! Boy Bakla manages to put on the brakes and kicks The Daring One on the ribs! Bakla grabs The Daring One... SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man The Daring One crashed hard on the outside... Bakla slips out to the apron... It takes aim... SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT FROM THE APRON FLATTENS THE DARING ONE!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla throws The Daring One back into the ring as per the referee's instructions and quickly hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One still manages to kick out before the full count of two. Boy Bakla quickly gets back up to his feet and leaps unto the second rope... No one is home! Bakla hits nothing but canvas as The Daring One somehow rolls away! The Daring One staggers to his feet just as Bakla sits back up... Snapmare from The Daring One! The Daring One off the ropes... Basement dropkick slams into the champ! The Daring One for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "The fairy is still able to kick out before the full count of two! The Daring One gets back to his feet and waits for Bakla to get back up... He waits until Bakla gets to one knee... Shining wizard connects! Bakla goes down once more! The Daring One hooks the leg! Is this enough?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "No! The champ still manages to kick out. This time The Daring One waits in the corner as Boy Bakla slowly pulls himself up... The Daring One with a superkick... NO! Bakla dodges out of the way! Boy Bakla reaches down and clamps down on the groin area of her opponent and begins to squeeze tightly executing an intense Pain or Pleasure. The submission moved is locked in and The Daring One screams in pain as the referee winces... The Daring One flails his arms wildly trying to reach for the ropes and he makes it! Bakla releases her hold! Boy Bakla grabs her opponent's hair and pulls it hard executing a horrible Bad Hair Day. Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "The Daring One still manages to get his shoulders up at two! Bakla pulls him up and Irish whips him into the corner! The tranny charges in and connects with a running double knee! The Daring One falls to the canvas. Bakla goes up the top turnbuckle... It leaps... WHOA! Senton splash countered as The Daring One brings both knees up! Bakla just crashed and burned! This is The Daring One's chance to turn things around, he needs to capitalize on this chance."

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One pulls himself up, he sees Boy Bakla on the ground he goes for a submission and quickly locks in a cobra clutch! The Transsexual Superstar is locked in the submission, no wait! She manages to break free but The Daring One quickly transitions it into a crossface but Bakla manages to grab on to the bottom rope! The Daring One is forced to let go but just as he is about to get up, Bakla grabs his leg and pulls him down! The champ flips over and locks in a Texas cloverleaf! Now it's The Daring One who is stuck in a submission! The Daring One tries to reach for the ropes... He makes it!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla is on the move as The Daring One staggers back to his feet... Springboard clothesline takes The Daring One down! Bakla hits the ropes and runs back, The Daring One keeps to the floor as Bakla runs over him, Bakla once again bounces off the ropes, this time The Daring One leaps over it! The champ hits the ropes a third time The Daring One tries a back body drop as the tranny comes near, Bakla counters it into a sunset flip! Both shoulders are down, no! The Daring One counters and rolls Bakla up! The referee goes down to count but stops when he sees The Daring One with a fist full of tights!"

Jim Jackson: "After a warning to the challenger, both wrestlers are reset back up to their feet. Both wrestlers circle each other before locking arms... The Daring One sneaks an uppercut in! A series of European uppercuts sends Boy Bakla to the ropes! Big right by The Daring One but Bakla somehow ducks down and dodges it! Spinning side kick by Bakla but The Daring One leaps over it and into the ropes... The Daring One springboards and leaps towards Boy Bakla locking his legs around Bakla's head, he spins Bakla around two full rotations before send Bakla flying to the canvas executing a Weeeeeeeee! The Daring One for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Oh! That was close! But Bakla is still able to get its shoulder up! The Daring One begins to stomp away and Bakla's leg. He grabs the tranny's leg and begins to apply an ankle lock... No! Bakla twists around and kicks him off into the ropes. Bakla leaps back to his feet just as The Daring One bounces back... DDT! Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla pulls The Daring One up and body slams him to the ground near the corner. Bakla goes up the top turnbuckle... Flying legdrop almost takes The Daring One's head off! Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "The Daring One still gets a shoulder up! Bakla pulls him up and takes his back... Mule kick by The Daring One! Good counter there but ever since the operation, there's nothing to hit there! Bakla quickly takes The Daring One down with a lariat! This time The Daring One rolls under the ropes and into the apron! Good strategy so that Bakla can't go for the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla reaches over the top rope to pull The Daring One up... Big elbow strike by The Daring One stuns the champ! The Daring One slips back into the ring and sends Bakla to the ropes with an Irish whip... Power slam! Bakla hits the the canvas hard but staggers back to her feet... Another Irish whip sends him to the ropes... Spinedriver! The Daring One hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Bakla manages to kick out! The Daring One pulls the tranny back up to its feet, he lifts it up to his shoulders... No! Bakla grabs on the top rope and pulls itself down! Superkick by The Daring One... No! Bakla rolls under it and out of harms way! The Daring One turns around... SPEAR!!! SPEAR BY BAKLA! Bakla for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "And The Daring One still manages to hang in there! The Transsexual Superstar pulls The Daring One up and begins to attack with a series of chops lighting The Daring One up!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOO~!"

Brad Blood: "Maaaan, that homo just chopped The Daring One's chest raw! Look at that! I think Bakla just chopped the skin off of The Daring One's chest! The Daring One clutches his chest in pain as Bakla grabs him in a headlock... No! The Daring One pushes Bakla off! Bakla bounces on the ropes... The Daring One rolls Bakla up in a schoolboy!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla kicks out and rolls to her feet... SUPERKICK BY THE DARING ONE CONNECTS! Bakla goes down! The Daring One quickly scampers for the cover! Is this it?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "Holy macaroni! Bakla somehow still manages to get a shoulder up! The Daring One begins to argue with the ref accusing the referee for counting slow! Bakla slowly pulls itself back to its feet, The Daring One still occupied arguing with the ref doesn't see the tranny sneak up behind him... Roll-up! Both shoulders are down!"

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One kicks out! Boy Bakla pulls him up... Pele kick from out of nowhere stuns Bakla! The Daring One hits a backstabber and transitions into a stranglehold where Boy Bakla is choked out with her own arms, The Lungblower Stranglehold is locked in!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla is trapped with nowhere to go! Wait! The referee goes on to check on Bakla... He's raising his arms in a X! The match is over! The ref is calling for the bell! The Daring One just choked Bakla out! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission and NEW ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION... THE DARING ONE!"

Jim Jackson: "What a turn around! This match was a good back and forth but with just a pele kick, The Daring One turned things around and locked in his finisher and manages to win the RoC Lightweight Title! The Daring One celebrates in the ring as the RoC Lightweight Title is handed to him."

Brad Blood: "Well, it seems that my prediction is wrong, a well-deserved win by The Daring One... Winning the title is one thing, keeping it of course is another. The real challenge begins now."

Jim Jackson: "What a night! We saw the unlikely duo of Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne dominate and win against The Southern Gents impressively, we saw Supernatural claim the second of four Chaos tokens and we also saw The Daring One become the NEW RoC Lightweight Champion."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the zombies Jim, them White Walkers made my skin crawl! Then of course there's Mandy Rigma and his impressive win against Sleepwalker despite his girly name."

Jim Jackson: "What's in store for our wrestlers in the next show? Well be sure to tune in again to find out... Until next time, same Chaotic Time, same Chaotic Channel, good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down