Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subway Contract

Go down

Subway Contract Empty Subway Contract

Post by SubFranchize Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 pm

***SCENE: Our cameras are backstage here at a Ring of Chaos live event and show when suddenly we see a man of average size and built step in front of the cameras. He stands there with a confident expression on his face and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. He looks deep into the cameras***

THE X CORE SOLDIER SUBWAY –“ What’s goin on ROC ? The X Core Soldier has arrived! As I look around me I can tell Ring of Chaos is gonna be a special place for me that’s only gonna better . Ya see in short time I’m gonna step in the ring and make my debut and when I do I’m gonna make all of ya’ll feel the pain. Bottom line is people your ass is grass and I’m the freakin lawnmower.”

***Subway looks up at the cameras after taking a drink with a grin on his face***

THE X CORE SOLDIER SUBWAY – “There might be a few people who don’t want me here but I really don’t care about any of that. I’m here for one thing and that’s to be the best and kick some ass doing it. I’m not gonna back down from anyone and soon enough in short time all of you got a SUB LINE comin your way.”  

***Subway walks off camera and the scene cuts out***
SubFranchize
SubFranchize
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down