Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$tewie Franchize Contract

2 posters

Go down

$tewie Franchize Contract  Empty $tewie Franchize Contract

Post by Marc Anthony Sat May 28, 2016 11:29 pm

***SCENE: Our cameras pan around for a bit backstage when suddenly we see a new face emerging on the scene here in Ring of Chaos. We notice a man standing there with a black dress shirt and blacks with dark brown hair and eyes. The man is a bit undersized in height but appears to be of average built. The man calls for the cameras to come closer as he stands next to a beautiful blonde with Pink highlights, ripped jeans, a tank top and a vest.***

$tewie Franchize – “I am the Franchize Player and the new standard for professional wrestling. The name is $tewie Franchise and soon enough all of you are gonna remember that and hat I am capable of first hand. I’m the new breed here and Ring of Chaos is getting its wake up call. I’m not good, I am above and beyond anything else there is in this industry.”

***Franchize looks into the camera with his arm wrapped around the beautiful blonde. After taking a brief pause he continues**

$tewie Franchise – “All of you will find soon enough what the big time is all about. I didn’t come here to play second best to anyone and my time is now. You got some guys in the back with skill but they ain’t on my level. It’s time to RISE ABOVE. Believe that.”

Both Franchize and the lady walk off camera together as they make their way into the arena.

Marc Anthony
Marc Anthony
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

$tewie Franchize Contract  Empty Re: $tewie Franchize Contract

Post by SubFranchize Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Just to let everyone know this is my character. Both Franchize and Subway are my wrestlers. When I signed back on after filling out the Subway contract I didn't realize I was on my brother's user name but just to clarify this is also my wrestler. I hope it's ok I posted it under Marc Anthony and have the misunderstanding corrected. My brother has two characters I have two. When I fill out the biography on the page I'll make sure to have both Subway and Franchize posted under same name again. Just letting you know thanks.
SubFranchize
SubFranchize
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down