Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever?

+2
AK-14
Rafik Arfah
6 posters

Go down

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler?

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_lcap14%Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_lcap14%Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_lcap43%Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Empty Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever?

Post by Rafik Arfah Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Your choice.
Rafik Arfah
Rafik Arfah
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Empty Re: Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever?

Post by AK-14 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:59 pm

You forgot to add Rafik Arfah.
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever? Empty Re: Who is the most overrated ROC wrestler ever?

Post by Kevin Steam Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Who overrates him? Since I was FORCED to choose, I chose CC.
Kevin Steam
Kevin Steam
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-14 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:04 pm

if i could choose more , it'd be every DL, because Dl's are pussies + i tore them apart myself, but oh well, i choose TB Wink
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafik Arfah Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 pm

AK-14 wrote:if i could choose more , it'd be every DL (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka), because Dl's are pussies (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka)+ i tore them apart myself (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka), but oh well, i choose TB Wink

Fixed.
Rafik Arfah
Rafik Arfah
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-14 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 pm

AK-14 wrote:if i could choose more , it'd be every DL, because Dl's are pussies + i tore them apart myself, but oh well, i choose TB Wink

If you count the times you restart Vs. the times we have restarted COMBINE, you would see that Dark Lords>DX-Treme.
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Steam Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:38 pm

If I never restarted, DLs would have been fucked and you know it. Smile Just admit it, I don't feel like fighting.
Kevin Steam
Kevin Steam
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-14 Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:16 am

IF you never did, maybe you would be able to stand a chance, but you did restart. What was your WS at the first time? 60k?
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:21 am

Why isnt that Jackass Tyler Norton an option?

I have never met a person who's head is so far up his own ass than that dolt.

Supernatural
Supernatural
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-14 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 am

LOOOOL get back to the ring and I'll fuck you up, Supernatural. Where your pussy ass at????????
AK-14
AK-14
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 am

Your mom has been taking a lot of my time.
She is a hard women to satisfy but once you get her going, she goes all night.
Supernatural
Supernatural
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:39 am

Supernatural wrote:Your mom has been taking a lot of my time.
She is a hard women to satisfy but once you get her going, she goes all night.

so true...
Rey
Rey
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 pm

Supernatural wrote:Why isnt that Jackass Tyler Norton an option?
Truuuuuue! Seems like the lad AK-14 has been forgotten already! =)
Cartwright
Cartwright
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum