Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015

2 posters

Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 In-rin10'

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Joe_jo10

Jim Jackson: "We are here for an all too familiar contest. Joe Jobber, the man of 1000 loses looks to step into one more time and to try to change that streak."

Brad Blood: "Has he even won anything in his life? Probably not, he's doomed to a life of a whore. Always lying on his back, passed out after a good thrashing. Once a jobber, always a jobber. In profession and in life."

Jim Jackson: "And his opponent tonight is none other than the king of the dark match, a man who has shown so much ruthlessness and aggression that he isn't even allowed to be shown on television, Colton Charles Cai Cobb."

Brad Blood: "This time we have to make sure we pay attention to the match, we looked away for a moment and the match was already. Will he try to break that record or will he just torture the jobber extraordinaire? Let's find out."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 200 pounds, hailing from Nowhere, Oklahoma...  JOE JOBBER!"

Beck's "Loser" starts playing on the loud speakers as Joe Jobber leaps forth from the entrance tunnel and runs down the ramp waving towards the fans as they wonder who the hell he is. He excitedly leaps into the ring and heads to his corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing first standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts...  The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "And they're off! Right of the bat, C4 throws JJ into the corner and unloads with a series of rights and lefts to the mid section. Quick tries to separate the two but Cobb gets one last right hook to the jaw of the jobber, who is now pretty much out on his feet."

Jim Jackson: "This match could be over right now but the king of the dark match isn't through yet, dragging his opponent out of the corner, C4 puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his/her tights, and lifts him up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator. Signature brainbuster hits perfectly. He covers for the pin."

Jack B. Quick: "One!..Two!"

Brad Blood: "He breaks the pin himself, he's not finished with Joe Jobber. He picks him up with a sick grin on his face. He appears to be going for the neckbreaker, WAIT! He releases his hold, spins around and smashes JJ with a spinning elbow right to the side off the head. I think i have seen that move somewhere before on the indy circuit. Think the guy was a hero or something."

Jim Jackson: "Joe Jobber is still standing. UNBELIEVABLE!.....and he falls straight down. That shot had a delayed effect. The ref is trying to back C4 up but he can't stop the explosion. With his opponent flat on his face, C4 sits on his back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!! The ref is calling for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Brad Blood: "Brutal display by C4. Like the explosive he shares his name with, Joe Jobber got blown up and may have lost more than just the match."

Jim Jackson: "Another loss for Jobber, Another win for Cobb. But only time will tell if C4's new aggressive style will be shown on the main roster. After the devastation shown over the pass number of months, the higher ups must be on notice of this walking disaster."

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Chaos_11

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 In-rin10

The camera pans around to see a full house at the RoC arena.  The crowd excitedly wait for their favorite RoC superstars eager to see them in action. The camera pans down to the announce table.

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gents and welcome to Chaos Supreme, we have a great show for everyone tonight including a title match for the RoC World Title tonight.  Will Ray Kamaura be able to topple the top predator here in RoC?  Stay tuned to find out.  Joining me at the announce table is my partner Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "That's right Jim, we certainly have a great show so why are we still blabbing here?  Let's get things started!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Clinic10

Pacing around in the clinic, Diarrhea Boy anxiously waits as the doctor inspects on The Dookie Dog.  After the brutal attack two weeks ago under the hand of Crusade, Diarrhea Boy hopes that no lasting permanent damage was done.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Well doc?  How is he?"

The doctor smiles as she finishes the last of the examinations she had to do to clear The Dookie Dog.

Dr. Billie Holliday:  "He's fine D-Boy.  He passed with flying colors.  He's ring-ready."

D-Boy breathes a sigh of relief, he turns towards The Dookie Dog...

Diarrhea Boy:  "You had me worried there sir...  I really thought...  Well...  You see I wasn't sure about your condition earlier and all I saw was only red...  I challenged Crusade sir...  I challenged him in a fight, to take revenge for what he did to you two weeks ago.  Only I think I may not be as ready as I think I am...  I was hoping maybe you can help me sir..."

The scene slowly turns to black as The Dookie Dog and Diarrhea Boy discuss their plans...

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Backst10

The scene opens backstage where we see Diarrhea Boy standing in front of the camera.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Tonight, I shall face Crusade, the man who brutally assaulted my mentor and friend The Dookie Dog."

D-Boy pauses as he tries to hold back his emotions, clearly trying his best to suppress his rage.

Diarrhea Boy:  "You may think you are the next big thing here in Ring of Chaos but you are nothing but a punk.  A punk who I shall take down.  I may be new, I may be inexperienced but I have heart, I have drive and I have the right on my side.  When tonight is over, all you will be is a smear on the canvas like a skidmark on a pair of tighty whiteys.  I shall take your threats two weeks ago and shove them down your throat like feces flushed down into the hole.  With these two hands I shall squeeze out your will to fight just as my bowels squeeze out the undesirables from my body.  So beware Crusade...  You have opened a door you shouldn't have, a door that leads to your demise, a door that leads to the biggest load of crap that you'll ever see and it won't be pretty."

Diarrhea Boy ends his soliloquy and walks past the camera as the scene slowly fades to brown.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 La_mas10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Marl_d10

VS

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Taufik10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Tk_ken12

Jim Jackson: "And now on to our first match of the evening, it's a four corners match between four wrestlers of different skill sets, we have La Máscara Sin Pantalones, Marl Duothmir, Taufik and TK Kenta. This should be an interesting match..."

Brad Blood: "Well honestly I'll be rooting for the guy with no pants..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a four corners match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first standing in at 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighing in at 189 pounds, hailing from Toluca, Mexico... Campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México... LA MÀSCARA SIN PANTALONES!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience. He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 189 pounds, hailing from Moscow, Russia... The Hero... MARL DUOTHMIR!"

"The Hero" by Ichiro Mizuki starts playing, but strangely, there is no sign of Marl...until the singing starts, which is when he crashes through the back wall of the stage on a red and black Suzuki motorcycle. Riding down the ramp, he jumps off the bike just before hitting the ring, leaving the machine to fall to its side and slide underneath the apron. For a moment, he poses as if he's flying, then tucks into a midair somersault before coming to a three-point landing in the middle of the ring. A moment passes, and then he stands up, feet squared and finger pointing to the heavens, and at that very moment, explosions erupt from the tops of each corner post, scattering golden glitter that shines brilliantly in the stadium lights as a tri-pointed black crest materializes from the center of his forehead. This done, Marl then heads to his corner, idly brushing off his suit.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Singapore City, Singapore... The Saviour... TAUFIK!"

"Freakshow" by Skillet blasting through the speakers as Taufik, with a microphone in his hands, walks out to the seas of boos from the fans. He spits on the floor before making his way to the ring. Once he reach to the apron, he praises Allah and enters the ring looking at the fans with the looks of disgust. He looks around at the fans as they're still jeering him as he starts to speak.

Taufik: "After all these years that I've left professional wrestling, the fans didn't change one bit. You guys still jeer for a person like me, a man that wants to save you guys from the hell fire while you guys cheer for a transgender like Boy Bakla... And by the way Bakla, you're still looking ugly as usual and in fact, I don't feel that I'm actually didn't left pro wrestling because most of the opponent that I've face before like one person that I'm facing soon."

He takes a small pause before he continues to speak.

Taufik: "I'm taking to you Brostar or TK Kenta or whatever you are trying to call yourself now because the way I see things currently in RoC, you needed to be guided more than the rest because you're messed up. You tried to use a famous name to bring yourself up and that shows that you can't bring you're name up in the world of professional wrestling by yourself. And unfortunately for you, wrestling against me tonight, it ain't going to help you either."

He then changes his target to another debutant.

Taufik: "Then we have another debutante other than myself in this match, his name is La Máscara Sin Pantalones. He is a disgrace to those who call themselves Luchadors. With the history that I have researched about you... You still dare and call yourself a honorable champion and wrestler of Mexico? It makes me sick. I will make you wear pants and turn you back to the right path and praise Allah as your God."

The fans jeering becomes louder as it causes Taufik to become bitter.

Taufik: "How dare you guys jeer me, your savior! You people will have to accept me as your savior and I will show you guys to the right path, even if I have to beat each and every superstars that you love and those two will be an example to what's the future will be for the people that you're cheering for. Then there's this Marl guy... I certainly think someone who calls himself a hero but do nothing needs to take a better look at himself. May Allah Bless You All."

He drops the mic and stares at the entrance way awaiting for his opponent.

Brad Blood: "What is a terrorist doing here?"

Jim Jackson: "Your prejudice and bigotry is showing again Brad."

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, haling from New South Wales Australia... TK KENTA!"

"Lower the Boom" by Fifth Floor, booms throughout the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet anticipating to see TK Kenta run out onto the stage running into a wall of cheers. TK Kenta walks down the ramp and walks around the ring tagging a couple of the fans hand before jumping up onto the apron. He hops onto the turnbuckle spitting out some water from his mouth before jumping down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell, seems like it's Là Mascara Sin Pantalones and Taufik going at it first, Taufik takes Là Mascara down with a stiff clothesline! He starts stomping away at Là Mascara... Big elbow drop to the throat by Taufik. Taufik quickly locks in a half-nelson choke while locking his legs around Là Mascara Sin Pantalones... It's his finisher May Allah Bless You! Wait! Marl Duothmir enters the ring to break the submission hold before Là Mascara taps!"

Brad Blood: "Taufik somehow rolls away just as Marl stomps away... Marl stomps on the pantless wrestler instead!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik clubs Marl Duothmir from the back and lifts him up... HE POWERBOMBS DUOTHMIR INTO LA MÀSCARA SIN PANTALONES! Taufik goes for a double pinfall!"

Brad Blood: "Wait Kenta is up on the top turnbuckle... He leaps up into the air!"

Jim Jackson: "TAUFIK ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY AND TK KENTA FROG SPLASHES MARL DUOTHMIR WHO IS ON TOP OF LA MÀSCARA SIN PANTALONES! Big superkick by Taufik on Kenta as he hits his signature maneuver called SURPRISE! Kenta buckles down! Taufik throws Kenta outside! Duothmir starts to stir... Big knee by Taufik! Tau hoists The Hero up on his shoulders... HE THROWS HIM AT KENTA OUTSIDE! Là Mascara starts to stir... TAUFIK LOCKS IN HIS FINISHER MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AGAIN! LA MÀSCARA IS IN TROUBLE! HE'S TAPPING! HE'S TAPPING!"

Brad Blood: "The ref is calling for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission, The Saviour... TAUFIK!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik just manhandled and breezed through his opponents tonight. We may be seeing a new dominant force here in RoC! Wait what's that? It's Mighty Odin! Odin walks to the ring... What's he doing?"

Brad Blood: "I-I think he's pledging his loyalty to Taufik! Not only did the terrorist win his match now he has a trainee! I guess you need recruits if you want to train suicide bombers..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015

Post by Marcus Troy Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 am

The big screen fizzles and turns on as the crowd curiously looks on seeing only a room draped in shadows.  Stepping forth from the darkness, Marcus Troy in his three piece Armani suit and signature Cuban cigar grins sinisterly.  He takes a puff from his cigar and lets the smoke slowly trickle out of his mouth, the smoke casting a veil upon the dark shroud which the shadows already cast upon his form.

Marcus Troy:  "Greetings Ring of Chaos...  For weeks I have hinted upon the arrival of a new force...  For weeks, unbeknownst to the public, a new terror has stalked the halls of Ring of Chaos...  For weeks, I have teased and prodded and proclaimed the coming of Entropy.  I have waited slowly for the right moment...  And tonight, the right time for disorder to loom over Ring of Chaos has arrived.  I present to you disbelievers the son of chaos, the man... NAY!  The demon that god shunned...  I PRESENT TO YOU ALL ENTROPY!"

From out of the shadows a huge form steps forth, a mountain of muscle with a face hidden beneath a mask of leather and steel...  The collective gasp came from the crowd as a new monster formally made his presence known in Ring of Chaos, a presence that sent chills down their spine.

Marcus Troy:  "Meet Entropy, the monster that will turn RoC upside-down!  He is not here for money, nor is he here for glory...  No...  Entropy is here to do what his name suggests...  Yes, he is here to create a vortex of chaos, a storm that will sweep away those who defy the order of our esteemed general manager...  So beware those who dare cause chaos here in RoC for Entropy shall assimilate your chaos into his and blow you all away in the torrent of his coming..."

Marcus Troy begins to laugh maniacally as the screen suddenly cuts to black leaving the audience fearful and wanting...

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he throws his Singapore cane into the ring and rolls in with a microphone.

Crusade: "Come on out shitty pants boy! It's time for you to get a lesson in pain from your pal Crusade!"

Crusade picks up the cane ans swings it around his head while he speaks.

Crusade: "I heard what you said earlier and it all made sense to me! You really are the biggest load of crap I've ever seen in my entire life, it just makes me want to end your career that much more! First, however, I need to make you suffer, this will not be a short match my friend. I'm going to have a lot of fun making you squeal! It's just as I said last time we were in the ring together, you and your fellow down syndrome infested partner are just idiots getting in the way of greatness!"

Crusade: "You'll never understand, but you two are not even a blip on the radar in this place. Coming after me will only get you hurt instead of bringing your stock up, but I'm perfectly fine with that. Hopefully when I get you both a permanent room in a hospital it will teach the masses not to get in my way."

With that Crusade drops the mic and sits down in a corner in the ring, waiting for Diarrhea Boy to make his entrance.  

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel.  He paces around the top of the entrance ramp before rushing down and stopping short of entering the ring.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Nice try Crusade!  You think you can goad me into entering the ring while you hold that Singapore cane?  I'm no fool, I won't walk into an ambush."

Diarrhea Boy circles the outside of the ring, his eyes never leaving Crusade.  He finally stops and looks under the ring apron pulling out a steel chair as the crowd goes wild.  He leaps unto the apron with the steel chair in hand raising it up in the air.

Diarrhea Boy:  "This ought to even things a bit.  You say you want to send me to the hospital?  Well I'm taking you with me!  You speak of greatness, the only thing great I see here is the greatness of your ego which I'll deflate by the end of our match later."

D-Boy then proceeds to stick two of his fingers into the rear of his pants.  After swirling it a bit, he pulls his fingers out and uses the brown matter on the tips of his fingers to draw a war paint on his face as the crowd went...

Crowd:  "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Diarrhea Boy:  "Of course, if you rather we settle things right here and right now, I would gladly oblige."

SWISH!

D-Boy swings the steel chair in the air in a threatening manner and waits for Crusade to respond.

The big screen comes on and the image of Lee Morrison, the general manager of Ring of Chaos is seen, clearly unamused by the events that just transpired.

Lee Morrison:  "Now I would advise against using that steel chair Diarrhea Boy.  Put the chair down."

Morrison waits for D-Boy to discard the chair before continuing.

Lee Morrison:  "If you both want to go at each other badly, then who am I to deny you both the pleasure of beating the crap out of each other.  So get a ref down there and let this match begin!"

The crowd cheers loudly as a referee appears from the back and heads down towards the ring.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Crusad10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Diarrh10

Jim Jackson: "It was a month ago since a match between Crusade and The Dookie Dog. That match Crusade would attempt to end the career of The Dookie Dog. While he did recover, Dog received severe injuries from the attack, leading to Diarrhea Boy issuing a challenge. That challenge was accepted and now that match is up next."

Brad Blood: "D-Boy seen exactly what happened to his mentor and is looking for revenge. But he must be a god damn idiot to think the same thing won't happen again. A man he calls himself The Chosen One wouldn't care about getting his hands bloody."

Jim Jackson: "I wouldn't be surprised if he is underestimated the tenacity and heart of the dog and with a motive to drive him, he might just walk out of here with the win. And now without further a due, let's get this match underway"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, Hailing from The Holy Land, He is the Chosen One.....CRUSADE!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 205 pounds, Hailing from Shitterton, Dorset, England... DIARRHEA BOY!"

"Shit Towne" by Live starts playing on the loudspeakers as Diarrhea Boy bursts forth from the entrance tunnel. Suddenly his face contorts as a foul smell emanate from his rear, he clutches the middle of his ass with one hand and rushes down the ramp. He slides into the ring and heads to his corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And D-Boy comes flying towards Crusade with the lou thesz press and is unloading on him. Not was not a shit joke. Pun not intended. Headbutt to the bridge of the nose. D-Boy lets up and runs to the ropes and hits an elbow drop. He goes for it again but at the last second, Crusade moves out of the way. Crusade catches his breathe and hits D-Boy with spin kick."

Brad Blood: "D-Boy gets straight back up and connects with a spinning heel kick. He whips Crusade to the corner but the avalanche is stopped by a boot to the face. Lariat to the back of the head drops the poo kid. Now he's dropping the knee across the back repeatedly followed by a leg drop across the back of the neck. Here's the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!...Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade isn't wasting time and is already dropping elbows on D-Boy. He picks him up and is going for a suplex. It connects. Crusade is going up top and goes for splash but no one's home. Dropkick from diarrhea to the face. Enzugiri hits it's mark. Jumping DDT attempt but it is blocked. D-Boy recovers and a flying forearm. He's giving it his all here in this match."

Brad Blood: "He goes for an Irish whip into the corner but it's reverse and Crusade whips him into the corner instead. D-Boy uses the momentum to jump to the top rope and fly. He lands the springboard back elbow. He's pandering to the crowd, not a smart move. Crusade gets up and while his back is turned, grabs him and and throws him with a German suplex. D-Boy flips around, lands on his feet and double foot stomps to The Chosen One.  Hooked the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!..."

Jim Jackson: "Vicious kick to the teeth by D-Boy as he goes straight back to the pin."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!...Two!..."

Brad Blood: "Shoulder up at 2. Diarrhea Boy is looking to end this here right now. leaps to the top turnbuckle and leaps up in the air in a forward twisting motion and flipping backwards at the same time, Crusade rolls out of the way but D-Boy lands on his feet. Crusade bolts forward and sends him flipping backwards with a sick clothesline. Both men are down."

Jim Jackson: "Who will be the first to get to their feet. Crusade uses the ropes to get to his feet but D-Boy is also up. He charges at The Chosen One but is thrown over the top rope. Crusade follows and throws Diarrhea Boy into the barricade."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!...Two!...Three!"

Brad Blood: "Crusade is using the outside to his advantage by whipping Boy into the ring post. He bounces clean off it and falls to the floor. Crusade is looking under the ring"

Jack B. Nimble: "Four!...Five!...Six!"

Jim Jackson: "He's got the singapore cane! He has shown in the past what he can do with this weapon. D-Boy makes it to his feet and rolls into the ring before he could make it to him with the weapon. Both men have entered the ring and the referee is trying to take that cane away from him. D-Boy goes for the dropkick while Crusade is distracted but doesn't catch him off guard and instead connects with the ref"

Brad Blood: "TIMBER! Jack got dropped like a bad habit. Now no one is there to stop Crusade. He swings for home and cracks D-Boy across the head with it! He continues to land shot after shot to the body off his fallen opponent. I know this would happen."

Jim Jackson: "Here comes Dookie Dog!! He's running straight to the ring and is fighting off Crusade but is struck down as well. With the ref out, no one can stop the match. Crusade is celebrating in the ring as if he's already won the match."

Brad Blood: "Here look! Diarrhea Boy grabs his opponent's head and runs towards the ropes where he uses his momentum to flip over while still holding on to his opponent's head and slamming them face first into the canvas! Shit Happens outta nowhere! He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "........."

Jim Jackson: "D-Boy could have won this match right there if the ref was awake. He goes to revive the ref who is now starting to move. He turns his attention back towards Crusade. Crusade lunges at his opponent, elbowing him to the ground, viciously. Crusade then kicks Diarrhea Boy in the head before locking him in a double arm bar resembling a grotesque cross. REVELATION!! He has it locked in. The ref is calling for the bell."

DING! DING! DING!

Brad Blood: "He's won the match but he's not letting go! He finally releases the hold before the referee reverses the decision."

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission, The Chosen One... CRUSADE!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade leaves the ring, leaving behind a pile of bodies. D-Boy put up one hell of a fight and would have won if it wasn't for the diabolic actions of The Chosen One. The Dookie Dog even tried to help out but he too lies motionless in the ring. Diarrhea Boy pulled a trick out of the hat and nearly one but in the end, Crusade stands tall."

Brad Blood: "2 men walked into the ring, 2 men remain and 1 man walks out. The numbers don't add up but the result is the same. It doesn't matter if it's a dookie or diarrhea, Crusade will flush you down the toilet."

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase walks out from the entrance tunnel.  Instead of her usual mad dash and slingshot into the ring, Christy walks briskly down the ramp her demeanor indicative of anger.  She enters the ring and raises a mic to her lips.

Christy Chase:  "Two weeks ago, I had a message for Desiré...   I said that I'll be coming for her.  Well tonight is that night, tonight I shall be facing her again and this time the outcome shall be different.  You prance into RoC doing what you will, thinking you own the place...  Well your actions have consequences Desiré and tonight those consequences have come home to roost.  This time, your petty tricks won't work on me, this time I am ready for you."

Christy Chase pauses a bit to compose herself from her rage.

Christy Chase:  "It has been a long time since someone has provoked me like this...  Maybe it's been too long...  Tonight, a different Christy Chase stands before you all inside the ring.  A different Christy Chase shall be fighting against the deplorable Desiré.  You've brought out a side of me that I have kept hidden Desiré, so prepare to pay the price of your folly."

Christy Chase drops the mic as "Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers again.  She rolls out of the ring and makes her exit as the crowd starts chanting her name...

The Zoo by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a her black jacker with mic in hand. She slides in the ring a huge smile on her face with tongue sticking out before standing up to talk on the microphone.

Desiré: "Ohohoho it seems I obviously struck a chord of yours Christy. I was listening to what you said earlier darling and I must say I wasn't very impressed...Amused but not impressed. A new Christy Chase ehehehe don't make me laugh. A side of yours I havn't seen yet? Well this is akward cause you havn't even seen all I have to offer."

Desiré walks over to the ropes infront of the hard cam and leans on them cracking a smile before continuing on the mic.

Desiré: "Let's recap our brief history shall we? I attacked you so bad our first match never really happened. After that thanks to your help We or I should say I defeated good old Sam since you're still claiming that you didn't mean to screw her. That's still your story right? Then there was the triple threat which went pretty much the exact way I predicted it. Nothing more Nothing less. So the three of us are back to square one."

Desiré licks her lips before continuing.

Desiré: "However Sam was never really apart of this was she? No I'm afraid this always came down to us. Ever since I showed up I've been the yang to your yin but that's not really scratching it. I'd been enjoying watching you act. Maybe the better term would be react? Evident in how you have spoken about me hell you didn't care what happened to Sam in the match you interfered in as long as you got to me isn't that right?. I have to say you're a fun little plaything and I'm going to enjoying cracking you open even more to see that beautiful clockwork mind of yours. I just hope I don't break you before I've gotten all my enjoyment. I'll see you tonight  ehehehe."

The Zoo plays over the PA as Desiré cackles slides out of the ring before hopping over the barricade and exiting through the crowd.

Marcus Troy
Marcus Troy
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Troy Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:37 am

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Parkin10

Florescent lights drape upon the parking area, amply lighting the space yet still unable to eliminate the shadows shirking on the edges of the lot.  It is near one of these shadow covered area where a blue 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500 is parked, it's license plate bearing the personalized C4CRPPLR marking.  Just then, the door leading to the parking lot swings open and out strides The Charismatic Crippler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb, dressed in casual clothes with a gym bag slung over his shoulders.  He slowly walks over to his car before noticing the camera focus upon him.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "What's this?  It seems that you are spying upon me..."

The cameraman vehemently shakes his head along with the camera.  C4 drops the gym bag and slowly approaches the now visibly shaking cameraman.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Oh?  So why are you here?  Perchance you are here to know what's been going on with The Charismatic Crippler?  Were you sent by management to sate their curiosity to what my plans are?  Are they scratching their heads trying to figure out what I am up to?  Why I haven't fought in a televised match since my return?"

The cameraman nods in affirmation.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well my plans are my own, management should be happy that I am not causing any trouble...  Yet."

C4 starts chuckling softly.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well my plans are my own, management should be happy that I am not causing any trouble...  Yet.  But soon...  Soon, their curiosity will be sated, soon I shall emerge from this cocoon ready to take Ring of Chaos by storm.  SOON I shall make my intentions known and when that happens, the peace that has settled here in RoC shall be shattered as I leave in my wake a mass of blood, broken bones and shattered dreams."

With that, the man known as The Charismatic Crippler turns his back on the camera and picks up his gym bag before entering his car.  A few seconds later, the engine revs menacingly before the tires of the blue 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500 screeches and the muscle car zooms out of the parking lot nearly hitting the cameraman as the scene fades to black to a maniacal laugh.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Christ11  VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Desire10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is the ongoing saga between Christy Chase and Desiré.  These two ladies have been going at it for a while now, and even got Samantha King dragged into their fight."

Brad Blood:  "You know what's missing Jim?  A bra and panties match!  That's right!  We have all these wonderful girls yet no bra and panties match!"

Alice Aoi: "PIG!"

Brad Blood:  "Did Alice just call me a pig?!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington...  CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches and weighing in at 155 pounds, hailing from wherever she may roam...  DESIRÉ"

Jim Jackson:  "Hmm, seems like Desiré is not coming out... I wonder what's keeping her..."

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  JIM!  LOOK!  Sneaking from under the ring apron!  IT'S DESIRÉ!  And she has a steel chair in her hand!  She sneaks up behind Christy Chase..."

SWISH!!!

Jim Jackson:  "She misses!  Christy Chase sensed her and was able to dodge at the last moment!  Desiré's ambush attack fails this time!"

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell, Desiré let's discards the steel chair and enters the ring...  Christy Chase quickly attacks with hard forearm shots to the side of Desiré's head.  Big knee to the gut stuns Desiré...  Running bulldog by Chase plants Desiré to the canvas!  Chase is really going all out."

Brad Blood:  "Well I can't blame her, Desiré has pretty much been the thorn in Christy's side for months.  Honestly I was surprised this vicious streak hadn't happened sooner."

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase measures up Desiré...  She springs unto the ropes...  SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!  Chase for the cover!  Desiré gets a shoulder up quickly.  Chase drags Desiré to her feet...  Irish whip...  Spinning wheel kick...  NO!  Desiré grabs hold on the ropes and Chase hits nothing but air!  Clothesline by Desiré knocks Chase off her feet!  Chase gets up... DDT by Desiré!  Desiré quickly stomps away before landing a leg drop.  She hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Still too early for the pinfall...  Desiré is clearly not happy at Christy's earlier assault.  She is mockingly slapping Christy's face around...  Wait Christy just shoved Desiré off and she looks real angry!"

Jim Jackson:  "Dropkick sends Desiré reeling to the ropes...  Clothesline by Christy Chase and Desiré goes over but lands on the apron!  Desiré with a shoulder block through the second rope stuns Chase.  Desiré leaps over the top rope with a sunset flip!  Chase counters by rolling away and hitting a dropkick to Desiré's face!  Chase goes high risk...  Senton splash!  Chase hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Not enough to put Desiré away.  Desiré may use underhanded tactics but she is one tough chick.  I've seen some of her old matches and she can go the distance."

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase drags Desiré to her feet...  She lifts Desiré up for a body slam...  Desiré slips down behind her and grabs her from behind in a full nelson...  Chase quickly backs Desiré into the turnbuckles...  Desiré's grip loosens... Chase slips free...  Superkick...  MISSES!  Lariat by Desiré, Chase ducks!  Spinning high kick by Chase, Desiré dodges!  IMPALER DDT BY DESIRÉ!  Chase is down!  Desiré for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Still not enough to put Christy away!  What an exchange we just witnessed.  Both wrestlers are really showing off their skills telling the world that they won't lose to their male counterparts."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Desiré sends Christy Chase to the ropes...  Back body drop attempt but Chase leap frogs over Desiré!  Christy Chase leaps to the second rope and uses it to get get some air time where in she twists her body and hits a spinning side kick on her opponent executing The Twister.  Desiré goes down!  Chase drags Desiré to her feet...  Christy Chase Irish whips her opponent to the ropes, she then runs perpendicular towards the other ropes adjacent to where her opponent bounced off of.  As both wrestlers approach the center of the ring, Christy Chase leaps and hits a low-angle shoulder block from the side taking down her opponent executing a Cat and Mouse!  Chase is not holding back as she hit two of her signature maneuvers in a row!  Could this be enough to put down Desiré?  Chase hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Oooooh!  So close!  Christy almost had it there but somehow Desiré is still kicking.  Christy's face is etched with anger and frustration, she really wants to beat Desiré.  She grabs Desiré and drags her back up...  Desiré shoves Christy and she knocks the referee over the top rope!  OHHH!  The ref slams into the apron before landing outside!  He's out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait what's Desiré doing?  She has a fork on her hand!  SHE JUST STABBED CHRISTY CHASE WITH THE FORK!  Chase barely got her arm up and is bleeding...   Big kick by Desiré to Chase's midsection sends her into the turnbuckles...  Running knee...  Chase gets blasted on the chin!   Desiré locks her opponent into a russian legsweep position before for her and her opponent to fall forward she then hooks her opponents left arm in her legs and wraps her hands around her opponents face and pulls back!  IT'S DESIRÉ'S FINISHER THORN ON THE BLACK ROSE!!!  Chase is fading!"

Brad Blood:  "Christy has passed out!  Desiré slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair...  Things are not looking good for Christy...  Desiré stands over Christy with that chair...  She aims for the head..."

Jim Jackson:  "SAMANTHA KING!  SAMANTHA KING ENTERS THE RING AND DROPKICKS DESIRÉ!  Desiré is knocked to the canvas!  King waits for Desiré to get back up...  SPEAR!  King is mounted on top of Desiré, she starts raining blows down on Desiré!  Wait! Desiré catches King's arm...  She has King in a hammerlock!  King fights back with hard elbows!  Desiré gets rocked and releases her grip... King off the ropes...  Springboard crossbody!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Desiré got flattened there!  Sammie is still not done...  She's up the top turnbuckle...  The crowd is on their feet!"

Crowd:  "LET'S GO SAMMIE!  LET'S GO SAMMIE!"

Jim Jackson:  "450 SPLASH!!!  NO!  Desiré manages to scamper away BUT SAMANTHA KING LANDS ON HER FEET!  Desiré charges in rage...  RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK!  Desiré crumples to the canvas!  The crowd is cheering loudly for King as she stands over Desiré."

Brad Blood:  "Well something tells me Sammie is not done with Desiré yet.  She's signalling for her finisher and the crowd goes wild!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King stands ready as Desiré gets to her feet. Samantha swings her leg delivering a swift boot to the groin area...   Desiré somehow manages to dodge it!  Desiré lunges in with hard punches!  King is on the defensive!  She has King on the corner!  Middle kick to the guts stuns The Morrigan Samantha King!  Desiré charges towards King...  King dodges the running big boot!  Desiré hits the turnbuckles hard!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Right in the coochie!  That has got to hurt...  Even for a girl..."

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King grabs Desiré and hoists her up in a fireman carry...  Fireman's carry takeover slam!  That rocked the ring!  Desiré struggles to get back up to her feet..."

Brad Blood:  "Sammie has that gleam in her eye...  This won't end well..."

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King stands ready as Desiré gets to her feet. Samantha swings her leg delivering a swift boot to the groin area. Before Desiré can hit the ground, she then locks them in a three quarter face lock and tightens her grip. With a haunting scream, she jumps up into the air and backflips over Desiré driving them into the mat with a standing shiranui!  BANSHEE'S CRY!  BANSHEE'S CRY!  King just hit Desiré with her finisher!"

Brad Blood:  "Now Sammie is dragging Chase and drapes her over Desiré's body!"

Jim Jackson:  "Sammie exits the ring and slaps the referee awake!  She shoves the ref into the ring!"

Brad Blood:  "The ref sees the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, CHRISTY CHASE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase won this battle with a little help from Samantha King!  King helps Chase out of the ring and up the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer."

Brad Blood:  "Help?!  Sammie did all the heavy lifting and handed everything to Christy on a silver platter!"

Jim Jackson:  "Desiré is coming too...  I think she realizes what just happened!"

Brad Blood:  "She's pissed beyond belief!  I doubt if Desiré will let Sammie off like that...  Prepare for some major payback."

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, both are wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They both bow and give respect to the crowd before Fook Yu raises the mic to address the crowd.  Looking at the twins, the crowd is unsure of what to expect after the way they retained their titles two weeks ago.

Nao Fook Yu:  "大家晚安, 第一个我想说对不起.  两个星期前, 我知道我的动作是很不体面的, 我真的很抱歉.  今晚我要跟Allister King先生在这里打, 我保证我會打的有光榮相真正的冠军!"

Fook Yu hands her mic to her sister Fook Mi to translate.

Nao Fook Mi accepts the mic from her sister and begins to speak.

Nao Fook Mi:  "My sister said, that she is very sorry for her actions two weeks ago and that she hopes you will all forgive her.  Tonight, she'll be facing Allister King in the ring and she promises that this time her actions shall be one befitting of a champion."

Fook Mi pauses before continuing.

Nao Fook Mi:  "I do hope that you all forgive her transgression, I want to say that as an apology to The Northern Kings, if Allister King wins against my sister tonight, we shall grant you another title shot at the tag team titles.  This I give my word on as a wrestler, as one-half of the RoC Tag Team Champions!"

The crowd begins to show their support again for the RoC Tag Team Champs as Fook Mi drops the mic and exits the ring followed by her sister.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Locker10

The camera opens up to The Northern King's sitting in their locker room. It is deadly silent. After a few moments, Allister breaks the silence

Allister King: "Fuck you!"

The others appear shocked by this.

Samantha King: "Fuck you say?"

Allister King: "What a bitch ass bitch."

Shadow Callahan: "Wait... I think I know what's going on here"

Samantha looks at him with the look that says "Say what?"

Shadow Callahan: "Dude.....try to say Fook Mi."

Allister King: "Fuck me."

Shadow Callahan and Samantha King: "Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Samantha King: "That's not how you say it."

Allister King: "Same difference!"

Shadow Callahan: "What?"

Allister King: "Does it really matter? Still a bitch ass bitch!"

Shadow Callahan: "But one is unlike the other."

Allister King: "Both Asians with boobs, that's all I care about."

Samantha looks at him what a stern look of "Bitch, you better rethink what you said."

Allister King: "What? WHAT?!"

Samantha King: "Think about what you just said."

Allister King: "Huh?...OH! I get it! Both Asians with breasts!"

DOUBLE FACEPALM!

Samantha King: "No you dense piece of shit!"

Allister King: "Look! Let's just agree that they both have vaginas and screwed us out of the gold."

Samantha King: "That's the problem right there! Just because they are women doesn't matter."

Allister King: "Yes it does."

Samantha King: " 'Scuse me?"

Allister King: "Yeah, they don't have testicles to get in their way. I may not be some Physicist but i know a cunt punt doesn't hurt nearly as much as a swift kick to the baby makers. Plus you have to make sure that what we do is not seen as inappropriate and we get done for sexual her ass meant."

Shadow Callahan: "You mean harassment, not her ass meant."

Allister King: "No I mean that her ass meant a lot to me, of course that's what I meant you grammar Nazi!"

Shadow Callahan: "English motherfucker, do you speak it!?"

Allister King: "Parlez vous Francais?"

Allister receives a slap to the back of the head.

Allister King: "OOOWWW! Bitch!"

Samantha King: "Listen, get your damn head in the game you sexist pig and just focus and getting ready for your rematch. It's not hard."

Allister is about to open his mouth but gets cut off.

Samantha King: "And if you say that's what she said I will shove my boot straight up you ass!"

Allister King: "Why are you making me have to think?"

Samantha King: "Good point, it may damage what little brain cells you have left."

Allister King: "Oh ha ha ha!"

Shadow Callahan: "Just do as I told you and shit will be grand."

Allister King: "You know I will forget everything you said as soon as I leave this room right?"

Shadow Callahan: "Probably."

Allister King: "Alright let's do this."

The camera starts fading to black because everything eventually does.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Allist10 VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is a match with a special stipulation.  If Allister King manages to beat Nao Fook Yu tonight, then The Northern Kings get another title shot at the RoC Tag Titles."

Brad Blood:  "The problem is if Allister is sober enough to actually pull off a victory.  Allister is a good wrestler if he can maintain sobriety."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pound, hailing from The Emerald Isle...  The King of Fools, ALLISTER KING!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King, walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. He poses once more for the crowd, hands Samantha his sunglasses and jacket before heading to his corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, his opponent for the evening, standing in at  5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China, she is one-half of the RoC Tag Team Champions...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Allister King rushes in quickly and right into a leg trip by Nao Fook Yu!  King gets back up and walks right into a dropkick by Fook Yu.  Fook Yu off the second rope...  Springboard body splash!  She hooks the leg...  King kicks out before the count of one.  Irish whip by Fook Yu sends The King of Fools to the ropes...  She takes King out with a running corkscrew crossbody.  Fook Yu for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Allister shoves the evil twin off of him.  The thing about Allister's condition is, maybe being drunk or high dulls his sense of pain.  He seems to be able to soak more damage than a normal wrestler...  He's lucky we don't have any drug tests."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King is getting his head stomped in by Nao Fook Yu.  Fook Yu is showing a vicious streak that is not seen in her twin sister.  Fook Yu climbs up to the top turnbuckle...  630 splash...  NO!  King somehow rolls away at the last moment and Fook Yu hits nothing but canvas!  King staggers up...  He leaps on the ropes...  Springboard moonsault connects!  King hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu kicks out at one!  She may be a girl but the RoC Tag Team Title she holds is a testament of her skill and endurance in the ring."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King lifts the oriental beauty up on his shoulders...  Body slam into the canvas!  King grabs Fook Yu's arm and tries to lock in a cross armbar...  Fook Yu quickly hooks her leg around the bottom rope!  The King of Fools drags Fook Yu up and hoist her upside-down...  Piledriver!  He just drove Fook Yu's head into the canvas!  King goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Again Fook Yu kicks out!  Other wrestlers who take a bump to the head like that would be out cold.  That Fook Yu is pretty tough...  I wonder that they were feeding her in China...  Allister drags her up and...  Did she just rake him in the eyes?"

Jim Jackson:  "It looks like it was by accident..."

Brad Blood:  "Or maybe she made it look like an accident!  Remember she's the evil twin!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu starts raining hard kicks to The King of Fools' sides...  Bicycle kick by Fook Yu sends Allister King reeling.  Fook Yu charges in...  King spins and launches his signature Hadoukick!  NO!  Fook Yu bends backwards in an amazing feat of flexibility dodging King's boot!  She slides through King's leg and grabs King's head...  Neckbreaker!  Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle...  CORKSCREW DROPKICK FROM THE TOP ROPE!  King is sent sprawling towards the other side of the ring!  Fook Yu is on a roll!  She dashes towards King she leaps up to the air...  Spinning flying knee knocks King through the ropes sending him crashing outside!  Fook Yu is not done...  SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE TAKES KING OUT!  THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"  

Brad Blood:  "Allister is laid out outside the ring!  Fook Yu has just shown us why she is one-half of the RoC Tag Team Champions and it seems the crowd has forgiven her for the way she retained the titles two weeks ago.  Fook Yu grabs King and throws him up the apron before entering the ring."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu grabs The King of Fools by the hair and drags him up, she plans to suplex him from the apron and back into the ring!  She tries to lift Allister King up...  NO!  Attempt blocked by King!  King counters by bringing Fook Yu's neck down into the the top rope!  King with a slingshot shoulder block takes Fook Yu down!  Fook Yu staggers back up to her feet...  Allister King leaps behind Nao Fook Yu grabbing her shoulders and drives her back into both knees!  It's his signature move It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This!  Fook Yu is down!  King crawls for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "And just like that the momentum has turned back to Allister's favor.  I told you that all the alcohol and drugs in Allister's system dulls his feeling of pain...  No ordinary man can quickly recover like that!  Though Fook Yu still surprised us all by kicking out of that."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King staggers up to the top turnbuckle...  He is setting himself up for an aerial attack...  He slips and falls head first into Nao Fook Yu...  ACCIDENTAL FLYING HEADBUTT CONNECTS!  King clutches his head and rolls around the canvas in pain as he probably did as much damage as he dealt out.  King staggers towards Fook Yu and turns her over...  He's going for a submission!  Koji clutch is locked in!  Fook Yu screams in pain and tries to reach for the ropes!"

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh, Fook Yu is in trouble!  She is flailing her arm wildly trying to reach for the rope...  This may be her end.  Fook Yu inches closer to the ropes...  She's getting closer to her salvation...  Can she withstand the pain and do the final push?"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King senses that Nao Fook Yu is near the ropes...  He quickly transitions it into a crucifix pin but Fook Yu manages to kick out!  That took a lot out of the oriental beauty and King knows it.  He drags Fook Yu to her feet and signals for his finisher!  Allister King kicks Nao Fook Mi in the gut and pulls her in and locks in a headlock. He shouts ''Hail to the King'' before lifting Nao Fook Mi into a suplex...  NO!  Fook Yu somehow slips free and lands behind King!  King turns around...  PELE KICK!  King goes down!  Fook Yu slumps into the ropes!  Fook Yu senses her chance!  Springboard moonsault...  NO!  King rolls away but Fook Yu lands on her feet and leaps...  STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"  

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu is pulling everything in her move list!  She hooks the leg!  Can she put Allister away?"

Brad Blood:  "NOOO!  Allister still manages to get his shoulder up!  Fook Yu slams her palms on the canvas in frustration.  Wait she rolls Allister up in a small package..."

Jim Jackson:  "Still a negative!  Nao Fook Yu just can't put The King of Fools away.  Fook Yu starts stomping on Allister King's chest multiple times.  She brings King up to his legs setting him up for her finisher!  If she hits this, it could be over!  Nao Fook Yu grabs her opponent by the head and brings her knees up five consecutive times knocking her opponent out executing a brutal Side Street Special!  SHE DOES IT!  King crumples to the canvas!  Fook Yu for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  Allister somehow gets his foot up on the bottom rope!  So close!  Fook Yu drags Allister to the center of the ring and hooks the leg... NO!  ALLISTER COUNTERS IT INTO A CRADLE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!  Now it's Fook Yu's shoulders on the canvas!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King almost had Nao Fook Yu there!  The crowd starts cheering for both wrestlers now."

Crowd:  "LET'S GO FOOK YU!  LET'S GO KING!  LET'S GO FOOK YU!  LET'S GO KING!"  

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu leaps back to her feet using the Chinese get-up.   Allister King tries to do the same but fails miserably and falls into his back again...  He quickly rolls backwards using the momentum to roll back to his feet!  King charges towards Fook Yu!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the second turnbuckle then to the top turnbuckle before leaping off towards her opponent...  KING DUCKS DOWN!  FOOK YU MISSES HER FINISHER FOOK YOU!  Fook Yu lands on her feet and turns around, she is stunned by a right...   Allister King grabs Nao Fook Yu by the head and places him between his legs, readying for a powerbomb. Allister King raises his fist in the arm, signaling that its time to send the opponent to ''Kingdom Come''. Allister hooks both of the arms and lifts the opponent up onto his shoulder and flips Nao Fook Yu around...  FOOK YU SLIPS FREE!  Nao Fook Yu leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping off and spearing her opponent from above executing a spine-tingling Express Delivery!  Fook Yu hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "ALLISTER STILL MANAGES TO KICK OUT!  FOOK YU IS IN A STATE OF SHOCK!  She looks physically and mentally drained!  She thought that she had it there, that someone who is always smashed is an easy mark but Allister still manages to hang in there."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu slowly gets back up to her feet dragging The King of Fools back up with her...  Irish whip by Fook Yu... REVERSED BY ALLISTER KING!  Fook Yu bounces off the ropes, King falls flat into the canvas as Fook Yu passes and leaps over him!  Fook Yu bounces off the ropes again...  King rolls out of the way as Fook Yu passes him again.  He stumbles around like a headless chicken as Fook Yu bounces off the ropes a third time...  Fook Yu charges towards him...  Arm drag by King sends Fook Yu hurtling towards the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Yu rolls back to her feet as Allister stumbles around still trying to get his bearings.  Allister is in survival mode right now, he's probably not even aware of the moves he's doing right now, it's all his body remembering and reacting from experience."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King stumbles until he finally rests on the turnbuckles... Nao Fook Yu charges in towards King!  KING MOVES OUT ON THE LAST SECOND!  FOOK YU SLAMS INTO THE TURNBUCKLES HARD!  Allister King kicks Nao Fook Yu in the gut and pulls her in and locks in a headlock. He shouts ''Hail to the King'' before lifting Nao Fook Yu into a suplex. Allister King spins around a few times before breaking his opponent with a brainbuster. Allister King refuses to let go and wraps his legs around Nao Fook Yu and tightens the grip he has on their head with a guillotine choke!  THIS COULD BE IT!"

Brad Blood:  "Fook Mi is reaching for the ropes!  She's trying to get to the ropes!  Allister is holding on for dear life!  This could be his last hurrah!  Can he keep Fook Yu in the hold and off of the ropes?"

Jim Jackson:  "NAO FOOK YU IS TAPPING!  NAO FOOK YU IS TAPPING!  ALLISTER KING HAS WON THE MATCH!"

Brad Blood:  "And another title shot for The Northern Kings!  The referee calls for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, The King of Fools...  ALLISTER KING!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Yu is pounding her fists in the canvas in frustration.  Her sister Nao Fook Mi rushes into the ring and tries to comfort her.  Shadow Callahan and Samantha King have entered the ring and is celebrating with Allister King!  Fook Mi stands up with her sister and offers King a hand...  Allister King accepts!  King offers his hand to Fook Yu...  Fook Yu clearly shouldn't sell herself short, she put up a spectacular performance tonight and could have won this match...  Fook Yu looks away!  Samantha King steps forward at Fook Yu's rudeness but her husband stops her.  Fook Mi mutters an apology and helps her sister out of the ring."

Brad Blood:  "Well clearly Fook Yu is bitter about this...  Hopefully that only encourages her further in their tag title match against The Northern Kings."

Marcus Troy
Marcus Troy
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Troy Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:50 am

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle. Ray turns around an plants his buttocks on the turnbuckle and raises a microphone he carried to the ring with him.

Ray Kamaura: "Thaddeus Rex. A man so big he compares himself to a Dinosaur! A Damn Dinosaur! Blacker than the night, Bigger than Cobb's Ego! Heck, Did you all know he did a stint in Prison! God damn, What did I get myself into?"

The Man mounted upon the turn buckle looked a bit tense. He rested his head in his hand, looking terrified. Suddenly he starts to move, it looks like he is sobbing. Ray threw his head up from his meaty hand, laughing loudly.

Ray Kamaura: "Dinosaurs are extinct for a reason! And tonight, Thaddeus "Tiny Arms" Rex is going to become extinct. I'm so close to that Title I can Smell it!  I can feel it! I AM GOING TO DECIMATE little Teddy! My time has come at last. Carry On Ray, Carry On."

Ray Kamaura threw the microphone to the mat and jumped down from the turn buckle. "Carry On!" He continued to scream as he mad his way to the back. The Crowd chants "Carry on!" Continued as the camera went dark.  

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Backst10

The scene begins with Julie Rodriguez standing beside the Ring of Chaos World Champion Thaddeus Rex.  Slung across his shoulders is the RoC World Championship belt, slung across his face is a smug expression.  Julie Rodriguez proceeds to begin the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone and thank you for joining me here backstage.  Tonight we are fortunate to have the current and reigning RoC World Champion Thaddeus Rex on hand.  First of all I would like to thank you for giving us a few minutes out of your busy schedule Mr. Rex."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Damn right you should be thankful, now why don't you hurry up and ask your questions and stop wasting any more of my time."

Ignoring the rudeness, Julie hides her displeasure and moves on to the first question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Two weeks ago, you defended your RoC World Title against the former champion Shogun, but the way you won did stir some controversy.  To be more precise, your ambush assault on Shogun just before the match began, in fact some people are calling it cowardly."

Thaddeus Rex:  "I don't give a fuck what people think, did I get penalized for it?  Was there any rules I violated?  No!  What I did was playing it smart.  It was all strategy, something you young folks tend to forget these days.  Instead of charging in head first, I used my head first before charging in.  Now if you or anyone find fault in that...  TOUGH!  I did what I had to do to beat Shogun and keep this belt and keep it I will."

Ignoring the sour taste speaking to T-Rex left in her mouth, Julie Rodriguez continues on with the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "During and after the match two weeks ago, you showed a level of brutality that was deemed excessive.  Your attack before the match began clearly already incapacitated Shogun to a degree, many argue that what you did during and after the match was nothing more that bullying and thuggery."

Thaddeus Rex:  "They can call it what they want, I call it winning.  You think that if I went soft on Shogun that I will still be standing here tonight holding the title?  I know what damage Shogun can dish out, I know that underestimating him will be a mistake,  I need to make sure that I take him down and stays down.  My momma didn't raise no fool.  It's a shame I didn't get to finish off Shogun...  If that meddling Ray Kamaura just minded his own business..."

Thaddeus Rex clenches his fists in anger remembering Ray's interference two weeks before.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Speaking of Ray Kamaura, you shall be facing and defending your title against him tonight..."

T-Rex didn't wait for Julie to finish and interrupts her...

Thaddeus Rex:  "And defend it I will!  Ray Kamaura thinks he can take me, well I guess I'll be teaching him what disappointment tastes like.  I will pay Ray back for his interference in my business two weeks ago and I'll pay him with interest.  This brotha' is gonna whip that giant white ass of his until he can't sit down no more.  Ray is nothing more than Lee Morrison's dog and he's gonna fall prey to the most dangerous predator ever to set foot here in Ring of Chaos..."

T-Rex then swats Julie's arm and mic away and walks off leaving the young Latina to close the interview segment as the scene fades to black.

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint, jean shorts, pink hair, and the ROC Lightweight title strapped around his neck is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring and asks for a microphone. He can't seem to get any words out, his laugh just echoes throughout the arena. The Chaotic God is barely able to hold himself up he's laughing so hard. He starts walking around the ring but almost stumbles over every few steps. Calming himself down with a few deep breaths Johnny Fortune begins to speak into the microphone.

Johnny Fortune: "Really?! Did you really fall for the oldest trick in the book? I know you don't even have a G.E.D. but dear lord you are more of an idiot than I thought you were! And now what? You want to invoke your rematch clause? El Loco, level with me for a minute. You already know the results: I win, again. I hold the title above my head, again. You need to bail Felipe Shido out of jail so that he can rub your back while you cry, again. Besides, I've got bigger and better things to get to. Because you see, I'm from San Francisco. For those of you who don't know, that was the hub of California's Gold Rush. We have the Golden Gate Bridge, and various other things related to gold."

Johnny Fortune removes the belt from around his neck and holds it high above his head.

Johnny Fortune: "Some would say, that this is enough gold for one man. Personally, I disagree. For you see, as you all know, as Lee knows, as Marcus Troy knows, as that bitch you found passed out drunk at that party you went to a few weeks ago knows, I want that ROC World Title. I want it like a crackhead wants their next hit, like a poor man wants the winning lottery ticket, like a-"

Johnny Fortune interrupts himself dropping the belt down onto his shoulder.

Johnny Fortune: "You get the idea. So, what now? Well, I beat El Loco. Then I beat whoever holds the ROC World Title, simple as that."

Johnny Fortune drops the microphone and stays in the ring to celebrate his win as "Chaos Theory" by Shockone plays.

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Ray_ka11  VS Chaos Supreme 03/22/2015 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Well here we go, our main event of the evening...  Ray Kamaura going against the RoC World Champion Thaddeus Rex for the RoC World Championship title."

Brad Blood:  "Well Ray has his eyes on that title for quite some time now and the last chance he had at that title, Colton and Thaddeus cost him what could have been his win.  There's definitely bad blood between Ray and T-Rex."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC WORLD TITLE!  Introducing first the challenger, standing in at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  The Rayward Son...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New Yourk...  He's the current and reigning ROC WORLD CHAMPION...  T-Rex, THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring and heads to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both wrestlers rush each other and starts releasing their fists in a flurry!  This is an all out brawl!  Both men are just punching away leaving caution in the wind.  This shows you just how much animosity there is between these two."

Brad Blood:  "Daaaaaaaamn...  T-Rex is actually holding his own in an all out brawl with Ray Kamaura despite the clear size disadvantage.  Then again surviving prison life will make you into one tough sonnuvabitch."

Jim Jackson:  "This is just unprecedented.  This is not wrestling at all, it's just pure brawling...  There's no technique, no skill...  They just want to pound the, pardon the term...  SHIT out of each other."

Brad Blood:  "The crowd is in awed silence as it been around two minutes and both men are showing no signs of slowing down.  I think they want to end this match with a knockout."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura finally had enough and using his superior size charges forward using his shoulders to drive Thaddeus Rex into the corner slamming him into the turnbuckles.  The champ soaks the damage and starts driving hard elbows to the spine of Kamaura!  Kamaura shrugs it off and hits T-Rex with a big right but T-Rex stands his ground and counters with an uppercut followed by a knee to the gut!"

Brad Blood:  "Finally both men are starting to realize that senseless brawling is not enough, they need to do more if they are to win this match.  Both men are veteran fighters in and out of the ring."

Jim Jackson:  "Hard forearm shots from the champ to the side of Ray Kamaura's head...  Kamaura swings wide...  Thaddeus Rex dodges it easily and counters with a stun gun!  The challenger is sent reeling but he's still not down...  Discus clothesline by T-Rex sends the giant down finally.  Big kick by T-Rex to Kamaura's gut before stomping away at Kamaura's head."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex shows us his famed vicious streak.  Ray needs to shrug this off and find a way to counterattack.  T-Rex for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura gets a shoulder up...  Thaddeus Rex kicks Kamaura one more time for good measure before landing a leg drop.  Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex locks in his signature submission maneuver!  Is this enough to make Ray tap?  Ray makes it to the ropes but T-Rex still holds on."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex waits until the final moment before releasing his hold.  He goes for another kick but Ray Kamaura anticipates it and catches his leg!  Kamaura rises to his feet still holding on to the champ's leg...  Dragon leg screw takes T-Rex to the canvas!  T-Rex rises to his feet...  Double axe handle takes T-Rex down again.  T-Rex starts rising to his feet...  Kamaura catches him...  Choke slam!  That rocked the ring!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray quickly goes for the cover, he uses his weight to his advantage, bearing his full weight down on T-Rex!  Can this finish the job?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "The champ gets his shoulder up...  Ray Kamaura grabs Thaddeus Rex and hauls him up on his shoulders... Samoan drop!  Standing body splash by Kamaura...  T-Rex rolls away and Kamaura hits nothing but canvas.  Kamaura gets back to his feet.  Dropkick by T-Rex sends him reeling.  T-Rex with a Russian legsweep takes Kamaura down!  He locks in a STO!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray looks like he's in trouble...  Wait he's powering out of the STO!  Kamaura is putting his legendary strength to good use.  He's getting back to his feet while still holding on to T-Rex's hands..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura shoves the champ into the other side of the ring!  Thaddeus Rex bounces off the ropes, clothesline by Kamaura, T-Rex ducks under it!  T-Rex bounces off the ropes with a shoulder block...  Kamaura doesn't budge!  Lariat takes T-Rex down!  T-Rex stands back up again... A second lariat sends him back to the canvas...  T-Rex gets back up a third time... Spinebuster by Kamaura!  He goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "The champ still kicks out!  Remember T-Rex took a lot more damage and still won the RoC World Title from Shogun, Ray really needs to do more damage."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura lifts the champ up and holds him vertically upside-down...  He's showing off his superior power by holding the champ upside-down like that and walking around the ring!  Thaddeus Rex is in trouble, his struggles is getting more and more feeble."

Brad Blood:  "And that's a good strategy, he's letting all the blood rush down to T-Rex's head!  And he's holding T-Rex upside-down like that for over a minute already!  This could seriously turn things heavily in Ray's favor!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura finally sends Thaddeus Rex into the canvas with a delayed vertical suplex.  That's over two minutes of holding the champ upside-down like that.  Kamaura mounts on top of T-Rex and starts throwing in some punches to the champ's head for good measure.  Elbow drop by Kamaura before going for the cover.  Could this be it?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex still gets his shoulder up but it seems that Ray is beginning to get to the champ.  T-Rex is clearly already slowing down.  Ray should use this chance to capitalize."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura picks Thaddeus Rex up and slams him into the canvas with a powerbomb!  The crowd is now chanting for Ray.  Clearly they are eager to see a new champ.  Kamaura picks the champ up again...  Body slam by Kamaura.  T-Rex tries to struggle back to his feet...  Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before drop kicking Thaddeus Rex, it's his signature move KABLAM!   Kamaura is on a roll!  He's signalling for his finisher..."

Crowd:  "RAY!  RAY!  RAY!  RAY!  RAY!"

Brad Blood:  "Well we certainly know who the crowd is backing tonight."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura prepares to kick Thaddeus Rex in the gut...  WAIT!  LOW BLOW!  LOW BLOW BY THADDEUS REX!"

Brad Blood:  "The ref is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification, RAY KAMAURA!  But still your reigning RoC World Champion...  THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd is going wild with rage!  They are throwing what they can get their hands on into the ring at Thaddeus Rex!  This may get ugly!  T-Rex quickly grabs his belt and runs away ducking and weaving as water bottles, food and other small items are being thrown at his direction."

Brad Blood:  "Ray finally gets back to his feet.  He's screaming in anger at T-Rex...  This is far from over...  Far from over."

Jim Jackson: "Looks like things have finally calmed down after a tumultuous main event.  Thaddeus Rex with that low blow on Ray Kamaura retains the title via disqualification and because of that, the fans nearly rioted."

Brad Blood: "You got that right but T-Rex is now definitely on Ray's cross-hairs.  The fallout of this event...  It will rock Ring of Chaos big time."

Jim Jackson: "You got that right Brad...  We can only brace ourselves for the approaching storm...  So tune in again in two weeks folks as we weather the coming storm...  Until then, good fight and good night!"

Marcus Troy
Marcus Troy
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum