Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:48 am

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Bob_bo11 & Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Christ11

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Joe_jo10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 The_ma10

Jim Jackson: " Well it's that time once again where the fans in attendance are given an extra match before the show hits the air. That's right, the dark match and this week we have a tag match between Beauty and the Geek and the newly formed team of Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron."

Brad Blood: "Have you heard the name they picked? 2Kool4Skool. When they went to school, they sat alone at the corner table at the back of the cafeteria because even the creepy looking dude who eats worms was more popular. They were so unpopular that their own cousins wouldn't even go to the prom with them so they brought body pillows of Angela Lansbury. I could go on for a while so let's get this show on the road."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase ... BEAUTY AND THE GEEK!"

"Two Sides of the Coin" by KISS starts playing on the speakers as Bob Bobbie and Christy Chase burst forth from the back. A flashy light show comes on as both wrestlers hype the fans up from the top of the entrance ramp. Bob Bobbie descends first, soon followed by Christy Chase as both wrestlers enter the ring to the cheers from the fans..

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, the team of Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron ... 2KOOL4SKOOL!"

Fountain of Wayne's "Too Cool For School" starts playing on the speakers as Joe Jobber and The Masked Moron springs forth from the back. With Joe Jobber leading the way, The Masked Moron follows as both wrestlers try to enter the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Wait a minute! 2 men have just jumped over the barricades and are attacking 2kool4skool! Look at the size of that barbarian! He must be at least 7 feet tall! He's throwing the masked moron about like a ragdoll. He lifts Masked Moron up and powerbombs him onto the steps with a sickening thud!"

Brad Blood: "I know that other dude! That's Sebastian Wolfe! I haven't seen him in years. The pirate just hard irish whipped Joe Jobber straight into the ring post. Christy and Bob are just standing in the ring looking on as their opponents for tonight get beaten to a bloody pulp."

Jim Jackson: "These guys toss the bodies of lifeless bodies into the crowd and turn their attention to the ring. Bobbie tries to take the offense and suicide dives through the middle rope. He gets caught by the throat while airborne by that giant and gets slammed against the edge of the ring."

Brad Blood: "What's that? Ok. We have gotten word from the back, that giant is the viking, Vilkas Whitemane and they are known as the Storm Riders. Christy is standing in shock in the middle of the ring as he enters the ring. Oh no! Wolfe is standing right behind her! If what stories say about vikings, pirates and women are true, We might need to call the police."

Jim Jackson: " The pirate just delivered a vicious clothesline to the back of her head causing Chase to crash to the mat and the feet of the viking. As she slowly gets to her feet, using the pants of Whitemane, Sebastian is telling him it's time to end this."

Brad Blood: "Vilkas drags Christy to the corner and lifts her to her feet. Whitemane grabs Christy and lifts her up in a crucifix powerbomb position. As he launches her across the ring, Wolfe catches her in mid air and drops them with a bridging german suplex. DAMN! The impact of that move could have possibly broken the bones of Chase."

Jim Jackson: "The Storm Riders just smile with a sick grin across their faces as the pile up the damaged bodies of these 4 competitors. Wolfe places his foot on the pile and leans on it as Vilkas just stands behind him. "

Brad Blood: "Hey! Did you see the crowd toss Joe and Moron back over the barricade? REJECTED! Ha Ha! But what a sight we are seeing. The first appearance of these ravagers and leaving a simple message."

Jim Jackson: " 'They have arrived and they will leave a trail of destruction and carnage in their wake'. Vikings and Pirates are legendary for being merciless and bloodthirsty warriors who are known for their drinking and their plundering."

Brad Blood: "The ROC roster has been given a warning. A storm has arrived and behold the riders."

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome ladies and gentlemen to another great night of wrestling! We have everything you are asking for in a wrestling show, action, excitement and for the bloodthirsty fans... Violence! That's right we have something for every wrestling fan! High flyers, brawlers, technical experts... Where else can you see such a balanced federation? Joining me at ringside is my partner Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood: "You got it right Jimbo! Things are starting to heat up here in Ring of Chaos, specially tonight when our RoC World Champion Ray Kamaura will be defending his title against Allister King who I never thought would have ever become a contender for the belt."

Jim Jackson: "This just proves that one must not underestimate any member of the roster Brad... Now let's get things rolling! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Chaos_11

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Gm_s_o10

Marcus Troy: "So it seems that you've chosen foolishly this time my pupil."

Marcus Troy mocked as he closed the door to Lee Morrison's office. He cockily walks towards the general manager's desk and seats himself down, his eyes not leaving Lee Morrison's. Lighting up a cigar, Troy casually puffs his tobacco enjoying... No, gloating at the fact that his student's plan backfired.

Marcus Troy: "This is what happens if you try to out think me Lee, you opened another can of worms hiring Alexander Melchiott. You were so scared that I would take over that you made a deal with a more cunning devil. And what happened after that? Melchiott now controls more than half of the locker room. He has majority of the fans behind his back. YOU ARE ONLY A GENERAL MANAGER BY NAME~! The real power now rests on Melchiott's shoulders. Now I am here to offer you a deal, and I'll tell you now in advance that you'll not like it but you'll take it... You see, the only way to defeat a devil is not praying to god, god doesn't give a fuck to your prayers, the only way to defeat a devil is to make a deal with another one..."

Marcus Troy grins as he leans forward.

Marcus Troy: "You know, I actually planned to leave you alone, to let you dig your own grave. Yet my pride stepped in. How could a man who I've taken under my wing so easily let go the reigns of power... How could a man who I've taken under my wing be so easily manipulated and taken advantage of? I know you are no fool Lee, or you weren't when you were under me... So let's correct your little problem. Now my pupil, why don't we discuss what you will offer me to help you get rid of Alexander Melchiott."

Marcus Troy takes another puff from his cigar as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Locker10

Ace Hawkins is seen sitting on a bench as the scene opens. The young wrestler looks a bit disheartened as he breathes out a sigh.

Ace Hawkins: "So last week I had a chance to win the Lightweight Championship, and I lost. I didn't just lose, I lost in near record time. This is certainly not the way that I saw my career starting..."

Ace shakes his head before standing up and looking into the camera.

Ace Hawkins: "But that was then, this is now. I can't dwell on the past, I have to keep moving forward! Tonight I get another opportunity to prove what I've got! I've got another opportunity to show that I deserve to be here! Tonight, I have the opportunity to play spoiler and end Entropy's reign of terror here in Ring of Chaos! I may not be as big as him, as strong as him, or as menacing as him, but I have the larger heart! It's time for me to surprise the world when I use my speed and agility to defeat the brawn of this company!"

Ace points into the camera, a look of determination in his eyes.

Ace Hawkins: "So Entropy, don't take me lightly just because of my size! Rey Mysterio made a career out of beating big men and monsters like Kane! I'm going to follow in his footsteps and prove that lightning CAN strike here tonight. I'll see you out there, Entropy."

Sitting back down, Ace Hawkins begins tapping up his wrist as the scene fades.

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back with a microphone in hand. Melchiott stands and looks over the audience, twirling the microphone in his hand as his music plays behind him. After a few moments, Melchiott walks down to the ring. After sliding in, a slight smile appears on Melchiott's face as he begins to speak.

Alexander Melchiott: "I guess it's time to let the jig die. For any of you in the back who believed I cared about you, I'm sorry. For any of you fans that actually thought that I cared about you, I'm sorry."

The fans begin to boo as Melchiott, still smiling, tosses his sunglasses out of the ring.

Alexander Melchiott: "From day one in this company, I only cared about one thing; me. My goal from the beginning has always been to cement my legacy and pad my already sizable bank account. However, I allowed Lee Morrison to dicate how I would go about doing it. If I was able to cement my legacy while making you people happy, so be it. If it came at your expense, so be it. If it helped the roster and this company, so be it. If it came at their expense... well, then so be it. This has always been nothing more than a game to me, and I allowed Morrison to choose the story. However, it would appear that Morrison has chosen poorly."

Flipping his hair back, Melchiott directs his gaze to the back with a look of disappointment.

Alexander Melchiott: "Morrison, this was always a game. You decided to put yourself against me recently, and I don't care to lose. So I'll give you one final chance, Morrison. Next week, you can either forsake Troy, or you can suffer the conseqences of my rage. Think carefully Morrison..."

A small smile again creeps onto Melchiott's face.

Alexander Melchiott: "And that brings me to you, Troy. I was content to allow you to exist in the same realm as me, but it appears you are overstepping your boundaries. You are nothing more than a failure who's squandered every opportunity you've been given. Not only that, but you made the cardinal sin of trying to hamper MY career. Now you want to allign yourself with Morrison and attempt to take control here? You must be a fool if you think I'm going to follow your command. I was willing to allow you to live in MY world so long as you knew your place, but you've made the choice to attack me. Now I make the choice to END you."

The smile has faded as a look of seriousness falls upon Alexander's face.

Alexander Melchiott: "Troy, I'm not letting you get in my way again. If you really think that you can simply waltz in here and push me aside, then you've got another thing coming. You want to hide behind your monster, Entropy? You think that just because you have found a new plaything, that you are capable of taking me on? Troy, I think you've underestimated me and my connections, for you are not the only one with a monster."

A devilish grin appears on Melchiott's face.

Alexander Melchiott: "So Troy, allow me to introduce you to MY monster!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

The sound of slow clapping echoes throughout the arena as Marcus Troy steps out from the back, behind him follows the 7 foot 3 behemoth Entropy. Troy, dressed in his signature three piece Armani suit slowly makes his way down to the ring with an amused grin on his face.

Marcus Troy: "Your monster? Well this certainly make things more interesting. You were given a smidgen of power and now you think that you are a god. Instead of working with Lee you pushed him into a corner instead... Now Lee has turned back to me for aide and you go on prattling and threatening him.... Tsk tsk tsk... You know what they say about biting the hand that feeds you Mr. Melchiott..."

Marcus Troy whips out a document which Alexander Melchiott recognizes as his eyes widen.

Marcus Troy: "Ah... I see you recognize this piece of paper... It's the same contact you signed when you accepted the vice-general manager position. And oh... What's this? It also has my name signed under it... Looks like you aren't the only vice-general manager here anymore. No... I, Marcus Troy now have the same power you do, in fact, there is even a clause here in my contract that yours doesn't have... I CAN OVERTURN ANY OF YOUR DECISIONS!"

Marcus Troy chuckles mockingly as he tucks the contract back into his jacket.

Marcus Troy: "You got too cocky Mr. Melchiott, and now you'll be paying the piper... You abused your power under the guise of better booking and better opportunities... Let's face it, you made a lot of enemies in your short time here as VGM. Well things are about to change..."

Marcus Troy turns around and faces the entrance tunnel.

Marcus Troy: "To all of you in the back, anyone here who is NOT happy with Mr. Melchiott's decisions, know you now have another option..."

Troy turns again towards Alexander Melchiott.

Marcus Troy: "So Mr. Melchiott, bring forth your monster, Entropy shall make short work of him just like how he'll make short work of Ace Hawkins tonight... We'll see how this power struggle ends... You've played god long enough and even gods do fall and get forgotten..."

Marcus Troy drops the mic and turns around as "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers. He makes his way to the back with the hulking mass of Entropy following close behind leaving Alexander Melchiott in the ring.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:07 am

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Ace_ha10  VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Entrop10

Brad Blood:  "The next match ... actually I'm not even sure we can call it a match. It's the rookie Ace Hawkins offering up his life to the Golem, Entropy. Height, strength, weight. Entropy has is greater in all categories. Ace has speed so he can run away."

Jim Jackson:  "Marcus Troy, the brain behind the brawn has been having problems these days while the VGM. Could Melchiott send his own monster out to interfere with this battle? Or can Hawkins single handedly slay the beast?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, From St. Francis, Maine, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing in at 180 pounds, The Maine Ace .. ACE HAWKINS!"

"Outrage" by Capital Lights begins playing throughout the arena as Ace Hawkins runs out onto the entrance ramp. Walking to the center of the ramp, he throws a hand into the air as the fans cheer.  Nodding his head and smiling at the reaction, the young man begins walking towards the ring, slapping the hands of any fan who reaches out to him. When he arrives at ringside, he hops onto the ring apron before hopping over the top-rope. He climbs onto a turnbuckle to strike a quick pose for the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, being accompanied by Marcus Troy, Hailing from the Amazon Jungle, Standing at 7 feet 3 inches tall, weighing in at 390 pounds ... ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood:  "Ace Hawkins runs in with a cross body but is caught by Entropy. Discord's Song:  Entropy hoists his opponent across his shoulders, one arm across his opponent's neck and the other across the leg, he then pulls his arms down applying pressure on his opponent's back. He lifts Ace up before viciously slamming his across his knee executing an excruciating Discord's Song V2. I'll nickname it the Bat Breaker."

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by... ENTROPY"

Marcus Troy steps into the ring and grabs a mic...

Marcus Troy:  "Another foolish man falls to Entropy...  Is there no one powerful enough to put up a decent fight against my client?  Oh wait!  Didn't Alexander Melchiott mention something about having his own monster?  Yes he did...  So Mr. Melchiott, where is your monster now?  Hopefully it won't be just a fairy tale like other monsters...  Me and Entropy...  We shall be waiting for your monster, be sure that you won't disappoint...  Entropy needs real competition here in RoC..."

Marcus Troy chuckles as he drops the mic and exits the ring with Entropy following close behind.

Rafik Arfah's theme hits and the arena knows who to expect. Rafik makes his route to the ring. He has a mic.

Rafik Arfah: "Last week.. I had a match for the number one contendership against two tough opponents. Yeah. I said two. Well, as you all can tell.. let's just see what happened?"

Rafik signals for the footage to roll.

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah lifts his opponent on his shoulders and slams him face first into his knee. KENTA USED IT FIRST! RAFIK CONNECTS WITH HIS FINISHER! Bakla is out!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Rafik is too near the corner! Allister tags himself in! The ref sends Rafik back out! Rafik is not happy and is arguing with the ref!"

Jim Jackson: "Dropkick by Allister King sends Rafik off the apron! King quickly hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "ALLISTER STEALS THE WIN!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring... ALLISTER KING!"

Rafik Arfah facepalms.

Rafik Arfah: "Allister is one cheeky kunt. He did what I do in WWE 2K15. I can't blame him for something that is my fault. Allister, listen to me.. you beat me. So you better go and get that title. Don't let me down."

Rafik looks around the arena.

Rafik Arfah: "I let myself down.. again. I wasted another shot. However, I do learn. I learn from each mistake. Whenever I get knocked down, I rise up with more knowledge, experience and spirit. I lost, but does that mean I'll stop fighting?"

Crowd: "NO!"

Rafik Arfah: "Stop attempting?"

Crowd: "NO!"

Rafik Arfah: "Stop giving it all I have to get that fucking title?!"

Crowd: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Rafik Arfah: "Goddamn right! Now that we covered that, I'll promote tonight. I found out half an hour ago, that I will face the new rookie Gus tonight. Now excuse me as I break the 4th wall. Hi Roscar9GRE, how you doing?"

Rafik Arfah waves to the camera.

Rafik Arfah: "Me and Gus are friends in that alternate universe, but in here I am not his friend. It can be said that I sorta brought him here. He is a weirdo. He does sick shit backstage. I caught him wacking off to Jack Swagger's wife's sex tape. He noticed me and winked at me as he came. PAUSE."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the no homo, homo."

Rafik Arfah: "But the fact that Gus is a sicko doesn't change things for me. Because I am not scared. In fact some claim I am a sicko! I guess it takes one to know one. And I know Gus. So Gustavo, I'll see you in the ring tonight."

Rafik does his signature finger gun shoot at the camera as it cuts off.

Sitting quickly in his chair looking focused for his upcoming match against Jack Johnson, he sees the camera in front him and uses this time to speak his mind to the audience.

Haruki Inoki: "Last week was a way of letting people know to be on their toes and be on the look out for Haruki Inoki, I’m not hear to just talk about how good I am, I am hear to prove it and to show the people who think I am a baka. But tonight is my chance to clear everyone straight when I go up against someone called Jack Johnson."

Haruki Inoki decides to get up and began to pace back and forth.

Haruki Inoki: "I’ve heard of Jack Johnson, I believe the man calls himself Unstoppable, such a pitiful Nickname to have. Unstoppable is a faulty term for people thinking themselves to be unbeatable and can not be stopped of be shown to weakness. But for the people that calls themselves Unstoppable are already weak and try to use that term to hide their fear."

Haruki Inoki:" Jack Johnson-san, being “Unstoppable” won’t help you with me. I am the one and true Kempo King and that is not a nickname or some faulty term. That is a mentality of a fighter with no Jakuten and you will feel the power of Haruki Inoki."

Inoki grabs his Kendo stick and walks close to the camera staring directly into the lens.

Haruki Inoki: "All you will only be able to do is bow down and say ALL HAIL THE KEMPO KING!!"

With Inoki finished with his thoughts he walks out of his locker room to head to his match.

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Backst10

The scene fades in after a short commercial break to the backstage area. The cameras are scanning the area which consists of busy workers, lazy wrestlers and boxes, none of which interest the camera and it's handler. They want to film someone of interest, someone that will lighten up the scene before them, someone who's aura just radiates unmatched charisma (sorry Boy Bakla, not you). And then it appears.. Not Boy Bakla, but the someone that the camera and it's handler was looking for. Ring of Chaos' newest arrival Jack Johnson enters the scene carrying a gym bag and wearing his ring gear.

He notices the camera and smirks before approaching. He sets down the gym bag onto the floor and addresses the camera.

Jack Johnson: "You're probably wondering why I'm here right? Why now? Ring of Chaos has been open for over a year and considering the talent on this roster; Allister King, Shadow Callahan, Alexander Melchiott, The Morbidly Obese Man (God rest your soul). You'd think that I'd be among the first signed up. But I wasn't ready. I'm not one to dwell on the past but I wasn't happy with the way I left the United League of Lunatics, so I set off on my own path. I wrestled all over the world in many different places but then I stopped. Complete radio silence from me. I didn't respond to the invitation to the reunion show, I didn't join Ring of Chaos.. Until a few days ago."

Jack pauses quickly and nods.

Jack Johnson: "The bare truth of it all is that I lost my passion for wrestling. I grew to loathe the industry after suffering from failure to failure. So I just stopped, but the funny thing about loving something is that you're not going to completely give it up either. Sitting at home and working a usual nine to five job is not what I was put on this earth to do. I'm here to wrestle, I'm here to win championships, accomplishments, everything. That is why I expressed my desire to join Ring of Chaos and it's the reason why I'm here right now.

And that brings me to my match tonight, I'll be honest. I don't know who the hell the guy I'm facing is, and that makes me feel a little bad because he's obviously done his research on myself. Yes I once referred to myself as 'Unstoppable' it was a cheesy prefix that suited who I was at the time, but that was not a weakness. I'd like to think it was a nickname that aptly represented what I was during that time in my career."

Another quick pause before Jack Johnson continues.

Jack Johnson: "However he did make a mistake in his 'analysis' if you will. Fear is a word that isn't in my vocabulary and to think of me as 'weak' makes it really hard to take an opponent seriously. Even more so when he describes himself as the 'Kempo King'? I don't know that's what the show tech told me. I'm not exactly sure what a 'Kempo King' is, if I had to hazard a guess then I'm guessing it's a Japanese version of Disco Stu from The Simpsons? Before I go though I will say this.

Tonight's match signals the restart of my career and just like everybody else I gotta start at the bottom of the ladder. Each show, rung by rung I will climb that ladder until I get back to the top and when I get there, the question will be: 'Can we bring to fall the giants?' and my answer will be yes.. Excuse me."

And with that said, Jack Johnson picks up his bag and exits the scene as it fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Haruki10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Jack_j10

Jim Jackson: "Looks like our next match is between two newcomers to Ring of Chaos..."

Brad Blood: "That's right Jim, the world famous Jack Johnson and this jap guy Haruki Inoki... I've been a fan of Jack's work outside RoC, it will be great to have a talent of his calibre here in RoC."

Jim Jackson: "Well Haruki Inoki is no slouch either, dubbed Kempo King in Japan, he has one of the deadliest strikes in the business."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Tokushima, Japan... Kempo King... HARUKI INOKI!"

"Shitsuren Mosshu" by Garlic Boys booms throughout the speakers, leading to Haruki Inoki coming out in his black, red striped robe along with is devastating Kendo stick. Haruki Inoki doesn't even take one glance at the fans as he walks his way into the ring where he kneels down to one leg, gesturing one of his fist forward from his body.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 270 pounds, hailing from London, England... JACK JOHNSON!"

""Throne by Bring Me The Horizon blasts over the arena as the fans react to the entrance theme of Jack Johnson. Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, He taunts to the fans and scouts the entire arena.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Haruki Inoki charges in first and does what he does best throwing furious kicks towards Jack Johnson... Johnson manages to block the strikes but Inoki continues his assault trying to drive Johnson to the corner... Jack Johnson somehow manages to slip away before he gets trapped in the corner! Inoki turns around... Big uppercut from Johnson stuns Kempo King! It's Inoki who is driven to the corner... Big boot catches Haruki Inoki on the head! Here comes Johnson with a big body avalanche..."

Brad Blood: "NO! The jap somehow slips through the ropes and Jack hits the turnbuckles hard! Here comes Haruki from behind... He knocks Jack down and begins kicking him on the ribs!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson manages to roll away but Haruki Inoki isn't having any of it and chases after him... Johnson somehow gets back to his feet bare dodging an axe kick by Inoki... Spinning backfist by Johnson connects! Inoki is sent reeling! Big lariat by Johnson takes Inoki down! Haruki Inoki gets back to his feet but Johnson quickly picks him up... Body slam! Elbow drop by Johnson before he goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Haruki gets his shoulders up at two. Still to early for that! Jack goes in for the kill but an eye rake by Haruki stops him in his tracks and gets a warning from the referee."

Jim Jackson: "Big knee by Kempo King followed by a combination of palm strikes sends Jack Johnson reeling onto the ropes... Dropkick takes Johnson down! Johnson gets back to his feet but Haruki Inoki is waiting and takes him down with a dragon suplex! Inoki hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Jack kicks out at two! Johnson battles back to his feet... Both men are now trading punches throwing caution to the wind... It's a flurry of fists from both Jack and Haruki! Neither men giving any quarter! The crowd is getting into it!"

Crowd: "LET'S GO INOKI! LET'S GO JOHNSON! LET'S GO INOKI! LET'S GO JOHNSON!"

Jim Jackson: "Both wrestlers are just brawling in the ring and it doesn't look like neither men will be slowing down any time soon! Wait! It's Jack Johnson who breaks the monotony of the punches with a big knee to Kempo King's guts! Irish whip sends Haruki Inoki to the ropes... He bounces back into Johnson's arms... Spinebuster! Johnson isn't done, he grabs Inoki... German suplex! Wait! He's not letting go! Another German suplex! AND ANOTHER! Inoki is down after Jack Johnson's rolling Germans! Johnson for the cover! Is this enough to put Inoki away?"

Brad Blood: "Daaaaaaaamn! That Jap is one tough mothafucker! Haruki kicked out at two and is now trying to shake off the effects of the rolling Germans... Jack knows better than to let him recover and knocks him out of the ring with a big clothesline! Haruki falls outside!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson from the apron... Flying double axe handle... NO! High kick by Haruki Inoki intercepts Johnson in mid-air! Johnson is down! Inoki rams Johnson into the ring apron before Irish whipping him into the steel steps! The ref tells the wrestlers to bring the action back into the ring. Inoki throws Johnson back up into the ring and enters. Leg drop by Inoki misses as Johnson manages to roll away at the last second! Irish whip by Johnson sends Inoki to the ropes... Haruki Inoki ducks a clothsline, and sweeps his opponent onto his knees where he double foot stomps him onto Jack Johnson's back then runs to the ropes coming back with a double knee strike to Jack Johnson's back executing a devastating Helm! Inoki for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Jack still manages to get his shoulders up before the three count! Haruki clubs him from behind not allowing him to recover! Johnson tries to fight him off but the Jap somehow catches him and lifts him up..."

Jim Jackson: "Falcon arrow by Haruki Inoki! Jack Johnson is down! Inoki goes for the cover but Johnson's leg is on the bottom rope! Inoki looks like he's going for another falcon arrow... Wait! Johnson blocks the attempt and counters it with a vertical suplex! Johnson staggers to his feet... Big discus clothesline takes Inoki down as he was trying to get back to his feet. Inoki again staggers back to his feet... Neckbreaker by Johnson! He goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Haruki gets his shoulders up! Jack pounds his fists on the canvas... So far this battle has been pretty even with neither men gaining much on each other... A good back and forth if you will..."

Jim Jackson: "I agree with you there Brad, both men are pretty equal when it comes to skill, I hate to say it but it looks like whoever makes a big mistake first will probably be the one who loses. Both men lock arms and begin to grapple with each other... It's Jack Johnson who gets the upperhand and manages to slip behind Haruki Inoki... Back suplex attempt... No! Kempo King manages to hang on to the top rope! Back elbows by Inoki forces Johnson to loosen his grip... Bicycle kick by Inoki forces Johnson back! Spinning side kick by Inoki... No! Jack Johnson blocks it and counters with a big European uppercut! Johnson with a DDT! He goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "No! Haruki still gets his shoulders up! We can now see frustration in Jack's face as he confirms with the referee. Haruki uses the opportunity to roll away and pull himself back up to his feet. Johnson realizes his opponent is now back on his feet charges in..."

Jim Jackson: "Back elbow by Haruki Inoki stops Jack Johnson on his tracks... Big uppercut connects! Inoki with an Irish whip sends Johnson to the corner... Inoki with a series knife end chops lights Johnson's chest up as the crowd goes WOOO! Wait! Johnson blocks Inoki's chop attempt and manages to spin and throw Inoki to the corner! Now it's Johnson's turn to turn Inoki's chest red with a series of chops as the crowd continues to chant WOOO! Johnson lifts Haruki Inoki up to the top turnbuckle and climbs up... Looks like he's going for a superplex... Will he make it? No! Inoki is fighting for his life... He manages knock Jack Johnson off! Inoki sees his advantageous position... He stands on top of the turnbuckle with his arms raised in a double axe handle..."

Brad Blood: "Jack senses imminent danger shakes the ropes! Haruki loses balance and lands on his family jewels! Johnson leaps up quickly to the turnbuckles! This is his chance... He lifts the Jap up... SUPERPLEX!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "Jack hooks the leg! This has gotta be it!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thre..."

Jim Jackson: "Haruki Inoki still somehow kicks out! Jack Johnson cannot believe it! Inoki manages to hang on but how much more damage can he take? Determined to end this Johnson picks Inoki up... Backbreaker! Inoki writhes on the canvas clutching his back and somehow rolls to the apron! Jack Johnson bends over the top rope and picks Inoki up... He plans to suplex Inoki back into the ring... Wait! Inoki blocks the attempt by hooking his leg on the bottom rope! REVERSAL! HARUKI INOKI LIFTS JACK JOHNSON UP AND SUPLEXES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE!!!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Both men are down... Haruki in a move of desperation put his body on the line as he suplexed Jack unto the outside of the ring! The ref looks on at both men who are not moving at all and begins counting!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

Jim Jackson: "Haruki Inoki is beginning to stir as he realizes that the referee midway through the ten count... He slowly crawls towards the ring and pulls himself to the apron! Jack Johnson is still down..."

Jack B. Quick: "Six!"

Brad Blood: "Haruki manages to pull himself back up the apron as Jack begins to stir... Haruki rolls back to safety!"

Jack B. Quick: "Seven!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson pulls himself back up to his feet but he stumbles back to his knees! The damage he took from that suplex has hurt him pretty bad! He better get back into the ring soon or Haruki Inoki may get the win here tonight."

Jack B. Quick: "Eight!"

Brad Blood: "Jack manages to pull himself back up the apron! Haruki charges in but Johnson dodges the right hand and counters with a shoulder block through the middle rope!"

Jack B. Quick: "Nine!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson finally enters the ring before the ten count! Haruki Inoki goes in for the kill! Inoki is going for his finisher! Haruki Inoki grabs Jack Johnson's arms and crosses them pulling him crouching him to his side... No! Johnson breaks free and counters with a knee! Jack Johnson picks up Haruki Inoki and puts them in a front facelock. Jack Johnson then uses his free arm to go under Haruki Inoki's near leg and hook the far one. Jack Johnson then lifts Haruki Inoki off the ground in a vertical suplex hold for a few seconds. Jack Johnson then jumps up and falls to his back, making the opponent crash to the mat, their head bouncing off the mat to finish the move known as The Epic. That shook the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Haruki is not moving at all! Jack goes for the pin attempt! Is this finally it?!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... JACK JOHNSON!"

Jim Jackson: "What a match! Jack Johnson scored a victory here tonight in his debut match in Ring of Chaos against fellow debutante Haruki Inoki! Both wrestlers certainly impressed the crowd tonight as you can see the crowd applauding on their feet as Jack Johnson celebrates his win."

Brad Blood: "Well Haruki may have lost but from what I saw tonight, I am sure we'll be seeing him again and the next time, he won't be on the losing end..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:13 am

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket and holding . He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring. he grabs a mic.

Gus: "Hello people! My name is Gus and I like killing people..."

Jim Jackson: "Ok... That wasn't something I was waiting to hear, but he might say truth."

Brad Blood: "Yeah man, do you remember the beating he gave to those jobbers last week in the locker rooms? Psychopath is perfect nickname for that guy."

Gus: "Rafik Arfah, the man that I face tonight, talked about me. He said that he isn't afraid of me. It's ok, 'cause at the end of our match he'll have a reason to be afraid of me."

The crowd boos him.

Gus: "Yeah, and my name is Gus, not Gustavo. I'm not Portugeuse!"

Gus sits down in the middle of the ring. He takes out his lighter and he starts staring at the flames.

Brad Blood: "What is he doing?"

Gus gets up and he starts screaming. He gets off the ring and he starts running towards backstage.

Jim Jackson: "That was weird."

Brad Blood: "He sure is a weirdo."

Camera fades out.

Melchiott can be seen walking down the hallway after having been interrupted by Marcus Troy.  After noticing the camera, Melchiott motions for it to follow him without slowing his step.  Arriving at his locker room, Melchiott swings open the door before gesturing for the cameraman to enter.  After closing the door behind him, Melchiott leans up against the wall and begins speaking.

Alexander Melchiott: "Troy, it seems you've let your overconfidence overtake you just because you have Entropy roaming around here.  Now you think that you've won just because some little cyka who can't run his own company has come crawling to you.  Well, I'm afraid that you haven't won and you never will win.  I've already done EVERYTHING I needed to do -- there's no decision left that your pretty little hand can overturn.  This ruse is over and it's time for a more... personal touch.  Soon Troy, your little toy will be broken; as will anyone who tries to join you."

With a dangerous glint in his eyes, Melchiott calls out a name.

Alexander Melchiott: "Hovac!"

At the call of his name, a large man steps into view beside Melchiott.  Placing a hand upon the large arm of the man in front of him, Melchiott smiles as he looks into the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "This is Hovac.  Samuel Hovac.  THIS is my monster."

Melchiott lightly strokes a hand down Samuel's arm.

Alexander Melchiott: "This is my best kept secret, and now's here here to help me take care of you, Entropy.  So if your master wants to loosen your leash, maybe you can come play with us."

Suddenly clapping his hands together, Melchiott wears a giddy expression.

Alexander Melchiott: "Oooh!  That's a wonderful idea!  Oh Marcus, won't you let Entropy come play with dear Samuel?  Samuel here just loves to hurt people, and both he and I would love to see Entropy left laying in a pool of his own blood!"

Dropping the act, Melchiott glares as he crosses his arms and stands in front of Hovac.

Alexander Melchiott: "Look closely, Troy, for this will be your doom.  Hovac and I will destroy your little pet, Entropy, as well as any other foolish enough to join you.  So listen and listen well, Troy!  Whether it is inside the ring or outside the ring, it is only a matter of time before Entropy is left battered and broken in our wake.  When that day comes, you can either leave willingly or suffer the same fate!  This is your last warning; soon enough the final chapter will be written in the blood of those you place before us.  Make your next moves carefully, Marcus."

The scene slowly fades as Melchiott smiles smugly while still standing in front of the massive and imposing figure of Samuel Hovac.

Julie Rodriguez approaches Gus who is hanging ou alone in the backstage area.

Julie Rodriguez: "Gus any thoughts before your match tonight?"

Gus: "You know, blood smells really nice and it's smell is something like a drug for me. And tonight... Rafik Arfha I'm planning to have an overdose."

Julie Rodriguez: "Overdose? What do you mean?"

Gus: "I mean whatever I mean... Understand?"

Julie Rodriguez: "No!"

Gus: "I don't care. Now go away!"

Gus looks really angry and Julie Rodriguez walks away.

Jim Jackson: "This guy is dangerous. Julie is lucky that he didn't try to hurt her."

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Gus10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, we have Rafik Arfah going against Gus!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh great, the terrorist against the psycho...  I'm rooting for the psycho on this one."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Des Moines, Iowa...  Psychopath...  GUS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel...  Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He thanks Allah for keeping him alive for another week and walks down the ramp. He directs crotch chops at the fans while sticking his tongue out as he enters the ring. Rafik enters the ring and forces the announcer to be sweet to him.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Gus quickly charges in but Rafik Arfah is quicker and manages to dance out of the way while throwing light jabs.  Gus ignores the jabs and lunges in, Arfah manages to sidestep just in the nick of time and sneaks in a kick to the midsection...  No!  Gus catches Arfah's leg!  Dragon legscrew!  Arfah goes down!  Knee stomp by Gus...  The Supremacist manages to roll away!  Gus grabs Rafik Arfah from behind and lands a back suplex!  Arfah tries to shake it off but a big lariat from Psychopath takes him down!  Gus for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik gets his shoulders up at the count of two...  Tsk...  I was hoping for a quick finish to that Arab terrorist but I guess Gus needs to inflict some more pain to that terrorist...  Which isn't a bad thing now that you think about it..."

Jim Jackson:  "Your bigotry knows no bounds Brad...  Big right by Gus connects!  Rafik Arfah is sent reeling to the ropes... Here comes Gus with a clothesline...  No!  Arfah leaps up into the air and catches his arm...  Jumping Armbar takedown!  Arfah transitions it to a crossface!  Submission locked in but Gus manages to get to the ropes!  Rafik Arfah off the ropes...  Springboard clothesline takes Psychopath down!  Arfah hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus kicks out at two and quickly creates some distance...  Good strategy by Gus, that way he can slow Rafik's momentum down to his pace."

Jim Jackson:  "Both men lock arms...  Gus gets the upperhand!  Irish whip sends The Supremacist to the corner...  Gus run at Rafik Arfah, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle...  Anesthesia!  Gus just squashed Arfah with his signature move!  Arfah collapses on the ground!  Gus hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Tsk!  That filthy Muslim still kicked out.  Gus better bring out the big guns next...  Make sure Rafik ain't getting up."

Jim Jackson:  "And that seems like what Gus plans...  He lifts Rafik Arfah up for a chokeslam...  Wait!  Arfah slips free but gets caught by a spinning backfist!  Arfah is sent reeling to the corner!  Here comes Gus with a running big boot... Rafik Arfah dodges at the last moment and Gus hits the turnbuckles and hangs in an awkward position!  A good kick by Arfah connects and Gus falls to the canvas!  Arfah sees his opportunity and leaps up to the top turnbuckle...  Diving elbow drop...  Right on Psychopath's chest!  Arfah for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "And Gus gets a shoulder up at two!  This match has been an even back and forth so far!  Neither men really getting a big lead on the other..."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Rafik Arfah sends Gus to the corner...  A high knee in corner followed with a short arm clothesline by Arfah connects!  Gus is slumped in the corner...  Arfah creates some distance...  He charges towards Gus...  HOLY!  SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE ALMOST CUTS RAFIK ARFAH IN HALF!  Gus begins to stomp away at Arfah!  Body slam by Gus!  Another body slam!  A third body slam!  Gus picks Arfah up...  A fourth body slam!  Rafik Arfah is being tossed around like a rag doll!  A fifth body slam by Gus!  He goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Simple but effective!  Five consecutive body slams will take a big toll on Rafik's body!  The ref goes in for the three count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah manages to hang on!  Gus picks Arfah up...  Chokeslam!  That shook the ring!  Arfah tries to crawl away but Gus catches him and lifts him up...  Powerslam!   Rafik Arfah is getting manhandled by the bigger man!  Gus for the cover but Arfah sensing the ropes are near manages to get his foot up on the bottom rope!  Gus pulls Arfah up to his feet...  Irish whip sends The Supremacist to the ropes!  Gus for a back body drop...  Arfah counters with a knee to the head!  Psychopath staggers!  Rafik Arfah with a lariat!  He takes Gus down!"

Brad Blood:  "Rafik slumps on the ropes instead of going for the pin...  This shows us how much damage he took from those slams by Gus...  He tries to catch his breath but Gus has risen back up!  Gus charges in...  CRAP!  RAFIK PULLS THE TOP ROPE DOWN AND GUS GOES OVER!  Gus crashes to the outside!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah leaps to the top turnbuckle...  DIVING ELBOW DROP TO THE OUTSIDE!!!  HE CONNECTS!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Rafik didn't come out of that unscathed either!  He's holding his arm, the impact from that high probably also hurt his elbow.  Rafik throws Gus back into the ring...  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Gus still manages to get his shoulders up!  Rafik Arfah clutches his head in frustration, he thought he had it there.  Arfah goes for his finisher...  Rafik Arfah wraps his arms around the head and one arm of the opponent and squeezes, choking his opponent much better than Phil Brooks does...  He locks in his finisher Better than Brooks!  WAIT!  Gus manages to get his foot on the rope!  Rope break!  Arfah grabs Gus but Gus suddenly clinches on Arfah!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  What's Gus doing?!  HOLY CRAP!  HE'S GOING TYSON ON RAFIK!  HE'S BITING RAFIK'S EAR!  RAFIK IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "The referee tries to stop Gus from biting Rafik Arfah's ear...  He pulls both men apart...  GUS SHOVES THE REFEREE!  The ref is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification...  Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Brad Blood:  "He just DQed Gus!  Wait!  Gus ain't done with Rafik!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus first lift Rafik Arfah up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back!  Gus hits his finisher on Rafik Arfah despite already being DQed just like his finisher's namesake Out of Control!  Gus is definitely beyond control!  Gus exits the ring..."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Gus just picked up a steel chair and throws it into the ring!  The ref tries to stop Gus but another shove sends the referee through the ropes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus sets the chair up and grabs Rafik Arfah...  He stands in front of the chair...  Don't tell me...  Gus first lift Rafik Arfah up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back ON THE STEEL CHAIR!!!  GUS JUST HIT HIS FINISHER AGAIN ON ARFAH RIGHT ON TOP OF THE STEEL CHAIR!  AND LOOK AT THAT GRIN ON HIS FACE!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy shit!  This guy is awesome beyond belief!"

Jim Jackson:  "What?!  You're as crazy as he is!  How can you condone such brutality?!  Gus is out of control!  He attacked a ring official and brutally assaulted an unconscious man!"

Brad Blood:  "That Arab terrorist got what he deserved!"

Jim Jackson:  "Bigot!"

Standing in front of the camera is the legendary Nicolas Dorn. Despite the attack last show, Dorn looks to be in good spirits.

Nicolas Dorn: "Colton, did you stop to think that I still got paid despite not taking part in the match! You saved me a lot of effort and earned me a free paycheck!"

Dorn laughs for a moment before looking into the camera with a sense of seriousness.

Nicolas Dorn: "But in all seriousness, Colton, you tried to get under my skin last week. However, you attacked an old man! How does that make you feel, Colton? Like a big boy? Congratulations! You can beat up someone three times your age when you attack him from behind! Colton, I don't think I have to explain how embarrassing it has to be to know that your career is so stagnant that you have to make yourself relevant by running down the dead and attacking old men. Well, how embarrassing will it be when, tonight, you lose to this old man?"

Dorn lets the question sit for a moment before continuing.

Nicolas Dorn: "Colton, you are real good at talking a big game when the person you're running down is already dead, but how good are you when the person you've pissed off is still kicking? You haven't done a damn thing in this business, and you will never, ever be as good as The Morbidly Obese Man. And that eats at you. Tonight, I'm going to make it all the worse when I beat you in the center of that ring and cash in a paycheck at your expense. I'm going to humiliate you and teach you a little something about respect. And if that's not enough, this old man just might find himself a tag partner and take the only thing that makes you even resemble a man."

Snapping his fingers, the old legend turns and walks away from the camera as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 am

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex comes out from the back.  Noticeably is the bandage taped around his torso, clearly the result of the unexpected attack he received from Shogun two weeks past.  He is all business as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Thaddeus Rex:  "SHOGUN!!!  COME OUT YOU SONNUVABITCH!"

Thaddeus Rex screams into the mic in furious rage.  A few moments pass until he is calm enough to realize that Shogun is not coming out yet.

Thaddeus Rex:  "It would seem that you still need some enticing to get your ass out here, if that's the way you want to play it, then it's fine with me.  I've always been the hunter anyway and my target...  My prize...  MY PREY is you Shogun.  You have by your own hand painted a big target on your back and I shall stalk and hunt you down like the lowly dog you are.  You made a grave mistake Shogun...  A grave mistake!  I shall make your return to Ring of Chaos a short one, and this time, I'll make sure to put you down PERMANENTLY!"

T-Rex drops the mic and exits the ring and proceeds to make his way back up the ramp as "Carnivore" by Starset begins playing again.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You called me out..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb heaved a heavy breath as he stares intently into the camera, the fierceness in his eyes enhanced by the dimly lit locker room.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Poor poor Nicolas Dorn...  A great wrestler, a legend in his time, but now even time has left him behind.  I've got to admit Dorn, you've got balls...  In fact at your age, your balls, probably bigger balls than ninety percent of the roster... In fact, I think that the only thing left working in that decrepit body of yours are your balls since clearly your brain isn't.  Now you called me out and I've answered...  You want me?  Well here I am..."

C4 rises up from his seat and steps towards the camera forcing it to zoom into his face.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Now I shall give you one last chance Dorn...  One last chance to walk away...  All you need to do is to NOT show up.  Maybe you'll start being smart and take up my offer, but if you do continue to be foolish and senile, then I would gladly oblige.  Be warned, once you step into that ring, I shall not hold back.  Only fools rush to their deaths..."

With that, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps back as the scene slowly fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Nicola10

Jim Jackson: " Well Nicolas Dorn asked for it and tonight, he got it, a match against The Charismatic Crippler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!"

Brad Blood: "What Nicolas is asking for is a one way trip to the morgue! How senile is he? Maybe all the concussions he took in his career in wrestling has started to affect his thinking, there is just no way for Dorn to walk out of this match unscathed let alone win it."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 234 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts... The Charismatic Crippler, C4... COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB! "

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform. A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke. With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 240 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York... Smooth... NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way. Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired. After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies. Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! The Charismatic Crippler wastes no time and goes after Nicolas Dorn... Big rights sends Dorn to the ropes... Lariat by Colton Charles Cai Cobb! Dorn gets back to his feet... Big knee by C4 followed by a gut-wrench suplex! Nicolas Dorn manages to shake it off and stumbles back to his feet. C4 with a clothesline... No! Dorn dodges and hits a spinning back elbow! Body slam by Smooth! Dorn slips behind Colton Charles Cai Cobb... He locks in his signature Dorn's Sleep cutting off C4's air supply! NO! Jawbreaker by C4 counters it! Irish whip by The Charismatic Crippler sends Dorn to the ropes... Spinebuster! C4 for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Dorn gets a shoulder up at two but C4 quickly goes to work and beats down on Nicolas. Wait! It may seem that C4 is doing a beat-down but Dorn actually has a tight defense keeping his arms up blocking Colton's attacks! This is actually where Dorn's experience comes into play. Looks like he's letting C4 spend his energy waiting for the right moment to counter attack..."

Jim Jackson: "And there it is! Nicolas Dorn finds an opening and slips an uppercut in stunning C4! Dorn with a clothesline takes Colton Charles Cai Cobb down! Cobb gets back to his feet... Big forearm by Dorn takes C4 down from behind! Dorn is getting fired up... C4 turns around... Right into a lungblower by Smooth! Nicolas Dorn for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Colton gets a shoulder up at two! C4 quickly rolls away and out of the ring to recover! Smart move by C4! Nicolas quickly goes after him... Oooh! Bad move! Colton was waiting for Dorn!"

Jim Jackson: "That big boot almost took Nicolas Dorn's head off! Colton Charles Cai Cobb throws Dorn back into the ring and starts brutally stomping on his skull. Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically. Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator. Ohh! Dorn is down! Cobb for the cover! Is this it?!"

Brad Blood: "He just dropped Nicolas on his head... That old man is certainly dead!"

Brad Blood: "Holy crap! Nicolas stays alive! He manages to get his shoulder up before three! C4 starts arguing with the ref saying that the ref is counting too slow... Wait! Dorn from behind grabs him for a backslide pin..."

Jim Jackson: "The Charismatic Crippler kicks out! He blocks Smooth's right hand and counters with big punches of his own! Big knee by Colton Charles Cai Cobb stuns Nicolas Dorn... Colton Charles Cai Cobb lies on his opponent's back at a 90° angle, putting all of his weight on the opponent to prevent him from moving. He then hooks his opponent's arm and pulls it back into his opponent's body executing a Short Fuse. C4 locks in his signature submission hold! Dorn manages to get his leg on the bottom rope! Cobb isn't letting go!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three! Four! Fi..."

Brad Blood: "C4 lets go short of being disqualified! Risky move there but looks like it paid off. He was just a fraction of a second from being DQed. Nicolas is clutching his arm in pain... C4 cockily mocks him and slaps him around..."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Colton Charles Cai Cobb sends Nicolas Dorn to the ropes... Back body drop sends Dorn flying to the canvas! C4 works on the arm of Dorn viciously putting it into a hammer lock... Dorn tries to make it to the ropes... He's too far away but wait! Dorn is trying to power out of C4's hold! Can he do it?"

Brad Blood: "The crowd is behind Dorn as he tries to power out of the submission hold... Wait! Nicolas reverses it! Now it's C4 who is in the hammer lock! Ooh! Nicolas' celebration is short lived as Colton counters with a big elbow! Probably damaging Dorn's dentures..."

Jim Jackson: "Lariat takes Nicolas Dorn down! Dorn rises back to his feet... Discus clothesline! Dorn goes down again! Colton Charles Cai Cobb picks Dorn up on his shoulders... Fallaway slam! Big legdrop by C4! He grabs Dorn's arm... Armbreaker! Dorn screams in pain rolling on the floor."

Brad Blood: "Look at that sadistic grin on C4's face! He pulls Dorn to the corner and slips out the ring, all the time holding Nicolas' arm... He slams the arm into the ring post! Dorn screams in pain! C4 enters the ring again! He's... He's going for his finisher RDX! No! Dorn manages to grab on to the ropes with his legs!"

Jim Jackson: "Double axe handle takes Smooth down! The Charismatic Crippler lifts Dorn up... Shoulderbreaker! I hate to say it but it really looks like Nicolas Dorn is just getting pummeled with no chance to retaliate at this point... Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs Dorn from behind... Mule kick by Nicolas Dorn! Dorn bounces off the ropes... Shoulder block takes C4 down! Looks like I spoke too soon! Dorn looks like he has gotten a second wind! Dorn with a knee drop... Right on Cobb's back! Colton Charles Cai Cobb gets back up to his feet... Atomic drop by Dorn! C4 howls in pain! Irish whip sends C4 to the corner... Running big boot by Dorn connects! C4 is down! Dorn hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "C4 kicks out at two! Looks like Nicolas still haven't done enough damage yet."

Jim Jackson: "With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Colton Charles Cai Cobb. After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down onto Colton Charles Cai Cobb's heart.... DORN'S ELBOW CONNECTS! Nicolas Dorn wraps his legs around Colton Charles Cai Cobb's neck, squeezing his opponent while giving himself a much needed break... Dorn's Rest! Dorn finally gets a breather and tries to recover..."

Brad Blood: "Wait! Looks like C4 is struggling to get up... He is trying to get back up to his feet while Nicolas tries to squeeze his legs harder... Colton is... Oh my god! Colton lifts Nicolas up on his shoulders while the Dorn's Rest is still locked in! Dorn is shaking his head no... C4 drops backwards towards the turnbuckles..."

Jim Jackson: "OHMAHGAWD! NICOLAS DORN WAS JUST DROPPED INTO THE TURNBUCKLES HEAD FIRST! HE'S TWITCHING ON THE CANVAS! Colton Charles Cai Cobb quickly goes for the cover! This could be it!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "NICOLAS GETS HIS SHOULDERS UP! HE STILL MANAGES TO HANG ON! Look at the disbelief in Colton's face! How is this just possible? The fans are on their feet cheering for Dorn!"

Crowd: "DORN! DORN! DORN! DORN! DORN!"

Jim Jackson: "Nicolas Dorn seems to be responding to the crowd! He's slowly rising to his feet! Colton Charles Cai Cobb throws a big right... It connects to Dorn's face but Dorn shakes it off and screams at C4's face! C4 with another big right but again Dorn driven by the cheers of the crowd soaks the damage! A third blow from Cobb... Dorn explodes and takes C4 down with a spear! Dorn mounts C4 and starts throwing down big punches! Cobb is barely putting up a defense as Dorn's fists connects one after another! Nicolas Dorn is on fire!"

Brad Blood: "Wow! I hate to say this but it looks like Colton is in trouble! His face is getting pummeled like ground beef! Nicolas gets back up... He's signalling for his finisher! We could be looking at an upset here!"

Jim Jackson: "Nicolas Dorn hooks Colton Charles Cai Cobb's arms behind his back... Wait! C4 somehow slips free! Cobb rolls out of the ring again and slumps on the steel railings trying to catch his breath... Dorn slips out to the apron... Flying double axe handle... NO! C4 manages to dodge at the last second and Dorn smashes into the steel rails! This is the opening C4 needs! Running knee strike takes Dorn down!"

Brad Blood: "Yikes! Looks like Dorn just wasted his chance to win this! Colton rolls Dorn back into the ring and follows in... A few big stomps keeps Nicolas down... Uh-oh... We know what's coming... "

Jim Jackson: "Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks his opponent down and sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX! RDX IS LOCKED IN! NICOLAS DORN IS TOO FAR FROM THE ROPES BUT HE REFUSES TO GIVE UP! C4 continues to pull on Dorn's arm adding more pressure..."

Brad Blood: "I-I think Nicolas just passed out! The ref goes to check... HE'S CALLING FOR THE BELL! IT'S OVER!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by submission... The Charismatic Crippler, C4... COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Jim Jackson: "A valiant effort by Nicolas Dorn but in the end he falls short as Colton Charles Cai Cobb walks away victorious in this battle... Still one can only marvel and look up to Dorn for the fight tonight..."

Brad Blood: "Damn right, I never thought that he would have lasted this long let alone give Colton one helluva hard time tonight..."

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, fireworks blast out behind him. The Rayward down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, Raising The World Heavyweight Championship Belt over head. The crowd cheers "Carry On!" Time passes before Ray Kamaura takes a microphone.

Ray Kamaura: "Once I rose about the noise and confusion. I emerged last weeks match the victor. I won fair and square, I out wrestled, powered, and outsmarted T-Rex. I have risen above every challenger, ever challenge! I am your Ring of Chaos World Champion!"

The crowd erupts with excitement knowing that Ray Kamaura has a firm grasp on the title. He isn't going anywhere.

Ray Kamaura: "Now Allister King knocks on my door. Challenging me for the right to call himself the best. And Being the Champion I am... I welcome this challenge, I will use Allister King to, once again, prove to you all that I am worthy to be called your champion! Too many people here only care about themselves, or power, or money... I am only here for two things... This Championship and each and every single one of you people here tonight! I won't let you down!"

The crowd stands and chants the Champions name. "RAY! RAY! RAY!"

The camera opens up backstage to show Allister sitting having a cigarette on top of a table. He casually looks at the camera and smiles.

Allister King: "Hi! I'm Allister King, you may remember me from such films as The Ghost of that one emo chick, The Nightmare before Hannukah and who could forget the classic war movie, Get your hands of my gun. That movie won me a some sort of award I think it was a Marky or some other crap name but that's not the point i'm trying to make at the moment. Well you see..."

He stubs out the cigarette and stands up

Allister King: "Tonight I challenge Billy Ray Kamaura for the ROC World Title so I would like to take the time to thank some of the people who have helped me get to this point. First, my old English teacher, I hated him cause he was English and taught math. And if it wasn't for him pissing me off and beating him across the face with a meter long wooden ruler causing me to be expelled, I might have ended up a lawyer or gigolo. I'm not thanking him, I just want to tell him to go fuck a donkey you smegma loving cock jockey."

He begins to walk towards the camera while it moves backwards

Allister King: "Shad and Sammie obviously but you already knew that one. The drug deal....ah...florist who sold me my first bag of green eucalyptus tea. Tea has never been more relaxing or tasted as good as that bag. Fuck all that earl grey shit. It ain't easy being green, just ask Bruce Banner, if he was an actual living person"

He signs autographs for conveniently placed kids and continues on.

Allister King: "The man who taught me all that I know. He taught me that my destiny was to be the very best like no one ever was, Ash Ketchum. Now now, I know what you're thinking, "Ha! That's a cartoon character" Yeah? Well fuck you. He and Pikachu taught me more in those cartoons than any of your so called role models ever did. I got a different message from the show than Michael Vick but that's a different story."

He almost slips on a banana peel (Can you really slip on a banana peel?) but regains his composure

Allister King: "Well I have taken up enough of your time already but before I go there is still something left to say. Hey Ray! Tonight, that title is coming home with me, we will party like it's 1999 and you will walk home singing the sound of silence. So...Yeah, Good luck tonight!"

He leaves the view of the camera before coming back.

Allister King: "One more thing. Hail to the King!

The sound of king saying Groovy is heard as he leaves the scene and the camera fades to black. Suddenly a familiar pig pops up on the screen saying "That's it fuckers!" (This is not in anyway copyright infringement.)

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:27 am

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Allist10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/18/2015 Ray_ka11

Jim Jackson: "And here we are, the main event of the evening. Ray Kamaura has his title on the line against Allister King!"

Brad Blood: "Who would have thought that the fuck-up Allister would actually get a title shot? Seriously! This is..."

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy steps out from the back in his three-piece Armani suit while smoking a cigar.

Marcus Troy: "Before this match begins, being the newly installed VGM I would like to add something to make it more interesting... Instead of having the usual boring one fall match, let us make this match a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH! So gentlemen... Good luck!"

The crowd gasps at the sudden announcement as Troy makes his exit.

Brad Blood: "A falls count anywhere match? This will be awesome!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a falls count anywhere match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first the challenger! Standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle... The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring... ALLISTER KING!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King, walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. He poses once more for the crowd, hands Samantha his sunglasses and jacket before heading to his corner.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... He is your current and reigning RoC World Champion... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA! "

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, fireworks blast out behind him. The Rayward down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, Raising hands over head.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Both men lock arms but being the bigger man, Ray Kamaura pushes Allister King into the ropes... Big chop on the chest by Kamaura sends echoes throughout the arena! Kamaura throws a big right... The King of Fools dodges and counters with an enzuigiri! The champ staggers! Allister King creates some distance... He charges in... Kamaura ducks down and sends King flying over the top rope!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Allister lands on the apron! Kamaura throws a big right but Allister bends over ala Matrix and dodges the punch! Who would have thought that Allister is that flexible! Wait! I think Allister hurt himself bending backwards like that!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister King may have pulled his back bending over backwards and is now stuck in that position on the ring apron! Ray Kamaura leaps over the top rope... Double foot stomp! He just flattened The King of Fools on the ring apron! King rolls off the apron and into the floor! Wait! I think King's back is now fixed! Allister King whoops around celebrating! Here comes Ray Kamaura with a clothesline... He almost takes King's head off! He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Allister manages to get his shoulders up at two! Allister scampers away before Ray can get his hands on him! Ray gives chase! Allister runs around the ring! Ray is close behind trying to catch him! Allister slips back into the ring... Ray leaps up to the apron..."

Jim Jackson: "Dropkick by Allister King sends the champ off the apron and into the ground! Ray Kamaura somehow lands on his feet but Allister King off the ropes... Springboard hurricanrana to the outside! He takes the champ down sending the big man spiraling towards the steel steps! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "And of course instead of going for the pin, Allister is bowing and playing to the fans, basking at their adulation... Allister does not realize Ray is already standing behind him... Ray taps Allister on the shoulders... This won't end well..."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King turns around and gets a big fist to the face! King is sent reeling towards the steel rails... Big clothesline by Ray Kamaura sends Allister King over the steel rails! The champ goes over the rails... He lifts King up on his shoulders... The crowd clears as Kamaura plans to slam King into the seats... Wait! The Jester of the Ring with a beautiful DDT counters Kamaura! The champ's head bounces off the unprotected floor! Allister King clears the chairs... He leaps... Senton on the champ! He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Ray gets his shoulders up and shakes off the cobwebs... King is going for another DDT, he grabs Ray's head... No! The champ blocks the attempt!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura with hard knees makes The King of Fools loosen his grip! Ray Kamaura grabs Allister King by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Allister King's mid section! It's his signature move Better Luck Next Time! King is down! Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Allister kicks out and shakes off the stars! Both men start brawling again this time back over the steel rails and back to the outside of the ring... Allister with an Irish whip... REVERSED BY RAY! WAIT! REVERSED BY ALLISTER! NO! WAIT REVERSED BY RAY~! AND THEY RUN OUT OF ROOM AND BOTH MEN TOPPLE OVER THE STEEL RAILS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men get back to their feet as they continue to trade punches... Allister King ducks out of the way as Ray Kamaura throws a haymaker! King quickly leaps backwards avoiding Kamaura's grasp! The champ charges in... ALLISTER KING WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC! HADOUKICK! CONNECTS! The champ goes down! King for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "No! Ray still managers to get his shoulders up! Allister pulls the champ back up to his feet... PELE KICK FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! ALLISTER FALLS OVER THE RAILS AND BACK TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! We keep forgetting how agile the champ is for a man his size!"

Jim Jackson: "That we do Brad. Ray Kamaura steps over the steel rails... Irish whip sends Allister King slamming into the apron chest first... Kamaura lifts King up... Body slam! Kamaura from the ring apron... Flying elbow drop to the outside! The King of Fools rolls away! Kamaura yelps in pain as he clutches his elbow! Allister King runs towards Ray Kamaura's back, jumps up and grabs Ray Kamaura's shoulders and brings his back down on his knees! King hits his signature It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This! He hooks the leg! Is it enough?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "No! Ray still manages to kick out before the three count! This match is starting to take it's toll on both wrestlers. We can see that the damage they are taking outside the ring is accumulating! Ray starts to get back to his feet! Both wrestlers start trading blows as the move towards the entrance ramp!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men are fighting their way up the ramp! Neither men are slowing down as they trade punches up the ramp! They made their way to the tunnel and into the backstage! Irish whip by Ray Kamaura sends Allister King barreling towards some crates... Wait King manages to use the momentum to step on the crates and flip himself over Kamaura who was gonna follow up with a clothesline... King lands behind Kamaura and goes low! Kamaura is on one knee... Shining wizard by King! The champ is rocked! Wait what's King doing?"

Brad Blood: "Allister is climbing up the crates! Ray is still disoriented from the shining wizard, he does not see The King of Fools! Ray searches around for his opponent just as Allister makes it to the highest crate! This will either end glorious or catastrophic! THE KING OF FOOL JUMPS!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "A FLYING CROSSBODY FROM OVER 20 FEET! ALLISTER KING PUT HIS BODY ON THE LINE KNOWING THE TITLE IS AT STAKE! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN! The crowd is still going wild! The ref looks worried and tries to check on both wrestlers... Allister King is bleeding from the mouth, he may have suffered internal damage! Wait King is stirring and nods to the ref that he can still continue! The crowd is cheering as King goes for the cover! Is this it? Do we have a new champ?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "NOOO!!! Ray gets his shoulders up just a millisecond from a full three! Allister's face is twisted in pain and frustration! He thought he had it there! I thought he had it there! Allister tries to pull himself up... He's having a hard time getting back up to his feet... He's really hurt! The champ seems like he's also starting to stir... This match is crazy! At the rate they are going, both men are probably gonna end up in the hospital after this match!"

Jim Jackson: "The champ finally makes it back to his feet, his breathing is very labored but not as labored as Allister King's... Both men stagger towards each other, their steps slow and uncertain... It's taking every bit of their strength to even move towards each other! They start throwing punches again... This is all they can do as both men are nearly spent! Both wrestlers slowly brawl, their punches may be getting less and less effective as their arms grow heavy!"

Brad Blood: "They have somehow moved from the backstage into the halls! Both men are definitely on their last leg! You can feel them gasping heavily for air as both men look like they are about to keel over! They stop in front of the office of the general manager!"

Jim Jackson: "A big European uppercut connects sending Allister King slamming into the door of the GM's office back first... Ray Kamaura charges... HOLY CRAP! RAY KAMAURA JUST SPEARED ALLISTER KING THOUGH THE DOOR OF THE GM'S OFFICE! LEE MORRISON STARES IN SHOCK AS THE FIGHT HAS MADE IT'S WAY TO HIS OFFICE!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, both men somehow still manages to get back to their feet summoning the last vestiges of their strength! Irish whip by Ray sends Allister tumbling into Lee's desk! Lee is fuming and screaming at both wrestlers!"

Lee Morrison: "GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

Jim Jackson: "Lee Morrison's shouts are falling on deaf ears as both men continue to fight! Irish whip by Ray Kamaura again sends Allister King towards a big bookshelf... NO! KING REVERSES AND KAMAURA SLAMS INTO THE BOOKSHELF! Wait! It seems that Kamaura's slamming into the bookshelf has lodged it loose! AHMERGAWD!!! THE BOOKSHELF TOPPLES OVER BOTH WRESTLERS CRUSHNG THEM UNDERNEATH!"

Brad Blood: "The production crew are rushing into Lee Morrison's office and helping lift the bookshelf off both wrestlers! Both men are not moving at all! The referee goes to check... HE'S RAISING HIS ARMS IN AN X AND CALLING FOR THE MEDICAL STAFF! THIS MATCH IS OVER!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, due to a double knockout, this match has been declared a draw! So STILL your ROC WORLD CHAMPION... THE RAYWARD SON! RAY KAMAURA!"

Jim Jackson: "What an end for tonight! Both men put their bodies and career on the line for the RoC World Title... This is just... I have no words to describe this... EMTs are now tending to both men as Lee Morrison looks on at the damage done to his office."

Brad Blood: "You have no words to describe this match? Well I do! This match is SUPERCALIFRAGISLISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night! We had a great showing from two debuting wrestlers, Jack Johnson and Haruki Inoki! We had a brutal beatdown by the Psychopath Gus... A great effort by Nicolas Dorn against Colton Charles Cai Cobb and one helluva main event that brought the house down!"

Brad Blood: "You mean the office down Jim, specifically Lee Morrison's office! Nyuk nyuk nyuk! But seriously that main event... It made me cream my pants!"

Jim Jackson: "TMI BRAD TMI!!! There are things you should just keep to yourself. So before your mouth runs off again, it's time to close the show! Until next time! Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down