Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing VS Marcus Troy TWG Chat 11/12/1015

2 posters

Go down

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing VS Marcus Troy TWG Chat 11/12/1015 Empty Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing VS Marcus Troy TWG Chat 11/12/1015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing19:19
Yes! It is me, O bureaucratic gob of heathen camel spit!

Marcus Troy19:24
I see you haven't lost that sharp tongue of yours Q! Well it's a good thing I do not have to put up with your insolence any longer!

Marcus Troy19:37
So Q, it seems that news of your demise has been greatly exaggerated. I would have thought that you perished along with your people.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing19:40
The "insolence" was what you were calling LITTLE QUIOAECAOPEDIDWAZHAPZHING! That was supposed to be private!

Marcus Troy19:42
Little is an apt word to decribe little Q, so little that it cannot even stand against me. Thus you are reduced to your current pitiful state.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing19:44
I cannot be at fault if you could not keep up! In the gym! At the spa! In the studio! With AND without the raspberry KY!

Marcus Troy19:46
It's not that I cannot keep up, it's that I care not to keep up to lesser men. In fact, it should be you trying to keep up with me. But as everyone can see, you can't keep up nor keep it up.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing19:56
It is not my responsibility that you cannot tell the difference between a man and a not-man, you bloviating gall bladder sac! And you preferred to lie back and take it! Instead of keeping up!

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing19:56
And I am dismayed over this character count limit!

Marcus Troy19:58
Lie back and take it? You are terribly mistaken my old nemesis, just as your people have been mistaken... A mistake that caused their extinction.

Marcus Troy20:00
And yes, this character count limit does put a strain on our lively banter. But it shouldn't be a problem to an uneducated heathen like you.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing VS Marcus Troy TWG Chat 11/12/1015 Empty Re: Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing VS Marcus Troy TWG Chat 11/12/1015

Post by Rafik Arfah Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Amazing.
Rafik Arfah
Rafik Arfah
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down