Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014

Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Empty Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Backst10

???: "Listen you little feline buffoon! You couldn't beat me; you had to rely on the help of a fat man to get the win over me and you know it! And before that you just got lucky!"

A camera finally arrives on the scene, where Mewter is being confronted by the angry duo of Edmundo Alejandro Serrano and Mr. Serzh.

Mr. Serzh: "Tonight is going to be different! I'm going to break you! I'm going to show those people that you aren't worth the fur you wear!"

Edmundo holds a hand out in front of Mr. Serzh, signaling for him to stop talking.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "What my friend here is trying to say is that he would like another match with you here tonight. And this time, he is fully confident in his ability to defeat you and put an end to this whole embarrassing charade. We are displeased that recent encounters with you have resulted in harassment from the fans and Mr. Serzh here is going to defeat you in order to "wipe the slate clean". Do you accept?"

Mewter looks at the duke for a moment, confusion evident in his little kitty eyes, before he burst into a happy smile and his eyes go into 'kawaii-slit' mode.

Mewter: "Hai! We haven't met yet, my names Mewter! I'm a cat!"

Mewter gets uncomfortably close to the Edmundo and swishes his tail in a happy manner.

Mewter: "It's vewy nice to meet you! I'd wuv to have anothpurr match wiff your fwiend! I wuv his Purrmanien accent!"

SQUIRREL!... Amd with that, Mewter dashes off like a button chasing the squirrel.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Mewter10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Mr_ser10

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome to the dark match."

Brad Blood: "Yep, this is the part of the show that doesn't get televised! In fact I can do THIS and don't get into trouble!"

Brad Blood stands on the table and starts stripping. Once he gets down to his pants, his zipper got stuck and as he tries to pull it open, Brad Blood loses his balance and falls off the table.

Jim Jackson: "Anyhow before we begin, it seems that our dark match will feature Mewter against the mysterious Mr. Serzh again."

Brad Blood: "Yeah, these two... I really don't know what's up with these two. What's with Serzh's obssession with the Cat #2 Too?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 209 pounds, hailing from Meowland, Cat #2 Too... MEWTER"

Mewter makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Then, as if something important occurs to him, he runs back out of sight right before "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies starts playing throughout the arena. Looking slightly flustered as he reappears, Mewter make his way down the ramp, his attitude perking up as he lets any audience member who wishes to stroke his fur as he walks by.

Jim Jackson: "Mewter has entered the ring and... "

Brad Blood: "IT'S MR. SERZH! SERHZ JUST SNEAKED UP FROM UNDER THE RING AND ATTACKED MEWTER FROM BEHIND!"

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick and it seems that CHAOS HAS BEGUN!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Mr. Serzh has started beating down on Mewter! Brutal strikes connect as Mewter was taken in surprise. Serzh is now stomping on the fallen Mewter!"

Brad Blood: "He didn't know what hit him Jim. Cat #2 Too is being pummeled to the ground!"

Jim Jackson: "Big body slam by Mr. Serzh. Mewter tries to get up... Big forearm stuns him! Suplex sends Mewter to the canvas! Serzh for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Kick out by Mewter at two. He still seems out of it though, can Cat #2 Too recover from this?"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Mr. Serzh sends Mewter to the ropes! Clothesline connects! Mewter gets back to his feet... Another clothesline knocks him down! Serzh waits for Mewter to get back up... Dropkick sends Mewter to the corner!"

Brad Blood: "Things does not look good for the kitty. Serzh is out for blood."

Jim Jackson: "Mr. Serzh leaps to the second turnbuckle and starts raining punches down towards Mewter's head! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Mewter goes down! Serzh quickly locks in an Argentine leg lock!"

Brad Blood: "Cat #2 Too howsl in pain and tries to go for the ropes! And he makes it! Serzh releases the hold!"

Jim Jackson: "Mr. Serzh slams Mewter with a sidewalk slam! Serhz goes to the top of the turnbuckle... He flies... MEWTER GETS HIS KNEES UP ON THE LAST SECOND! SERZH HIT THE KNEES GUT FIRST!"

Brad Blood: "Ohhh! That will mess up your intestines!"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter pulls himself up slowly... Mr. Serzh clutches his midsection as he tries to get up... Super kick by Mewter sends Serzh sprawling to the canvas! Mewter from the second rope... Springboard body splash! He hooks the legs!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Serzh kicks out of that one! Mewter points to the corner... The crowd cheers."

Jim Jackson: "Mewter scurries up to the top turnbuckle and turns his back to his opponent. He gets distracted with clawing the turnbuckle momentarily, though quickly seems to shake it off and leaps, executing a backflip and lands on perfectly on top of Mr. Serzh thus executing a Mewnip! Mewter again for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Oooh! Almost there! Mewter has successfully turned this match around!"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter grabs Mr. Serhz and sends him to the ropes... Back body drop sends Serzh flying! Mewter again goes to the top rope... Serzh quickly leaps up and shakes the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "MEWTER LANDS ON HIS KITTY NUTS! I hope that doesn't mean he won't be breeding little kittens any more."

Jim Jackson: "Mr. Serzh leaps to the turnbuckles and sets Mewter up... SUPERPLEX!!! Mewter is down! Serzh for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "He still couldn't put Mewter away! Serzh bangs his fists on the canvas in frustration!"

Jim Jackson: "Mr. Serzh grabs Mewter in a headlock... Mewter slips out and counters with a headlock of his own... Serzh tries to pull his head out... Serzh manages it... BUT WAIT! SERZH'S MASK REMAINS IN MEWTER'S HANDS! SERZH SCREAMS AND COVERS HIS FACE BEFORE ANYONE CAN SEE!"

Brad Blood: "Serzh runs out of the ring and into the back as Mewter is left inside the ring in stunned silence! The referee starts the ten count even though it seems that Serzh isn't returning tonight."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by count out, Cat #2 Too... MEWTER!"

Jim Jackson: "And Mr. Serzh once again loses to Mewter... But the question now in everyone's mind is who is the man behind the mask?"

Brad Blood: "Maybe he's horribly scarred?"

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome to another edition of Chaos Supreme!  We have a great show for you all today, including a RoC World Championship defense by Shogun!  Joining me here on the announce table is the ever incorrigible Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood: "I hate you!"

Jim Jackson: "Said the guy who cried in my shoulders for the past 10 Christmases while heavily inebriated whispering thank you for being my only friend."

Brad Blood: "YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE!  YOU'RE RUINING MY IMAGE!"

Jim Jackson: "What image?  You have no image to ruin."

Brad Blood: "SCREW YOU JIM!  SCREW YOU!"

Jim Jackson: "Well we should get things rolling as my partner is now foaming in the mouth!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Beyond10

The camera fades in to the outside of the arena. Some people are walking the street minding their own business, the streets are unusually quiet for this time of the day. A taxi picks up a few passengers and drives off. Allister king has somehow made it to the outside. He must be stopped and only the precious viewers of the show can stop him. Actually anyone can, just shoot him with a tranquilizer gun or something.

Allister King: "He's in my head. He won't stop. I can't do anything."

An elderly woman approaches him.

OAP: "Excuse me young man, could you give me directions to the bus station?"

Allister King: "Forward, down backwards, down forwards, Punch! SHORYUKEN!!"

The elderly woman doesn't see it coming as King delivers the shoryuken direct to the woman's jaw. It is done to perfection like it is taken straight from a street fighter game. The woman must have went about 10 feet in the air and probably broke her hip on the landing

Allister King: "Damn you demon! Release me from your hold and your wicked ways!"

A man runs by, he never saw what happened, and begins to tend to the woman.

Man: "My god! What happened?"

Allister King: "I'm sorry."

Man: "What?"

As the man turns to face King, he receives a wrath hammer to the face, where did i come from? Simple, he used Shao kahn's special move. How? No one knows.

Allister King: "I now have special powers!! Mwhahahaha Bow down to me!"

Allister climbs up a lamppost and stands balancing on the top of it.

Allister King: "With this new power I can do anything!!"

He jumps off thinking that he would be able to fly, well, he was wrong. Gravity pulls him towards the ground. A camera somehow appears above him showing you his facial expression. It's like that scene in toy story one where buzz tries to fly and fails. Remember that? Yeah that's what he looks like. But he is saved. How? Because he landed on the bodies of the elderly woman and the man.

Shook up by this ordeal, he has somehow returned to normal and begins to stare at his own hands.

Allister King: "The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. What a dick!"

As he begins to head back inside, he is suddenly struck by lightning.

Shadow Callahan: "There you are."

Callahan, not caring that his friend has rampaged and been hit by lightning, begins to drag king back into the arena. The camera fades to blue, then green, then yellow, then red, then purple, then to static, then to black.

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Stepping through the smoke is the massive wrestler known as The Morbidly Obese Man and sitting on this shoulders, the tiny superstar Little Wang. They wave to the crowd as they make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Brad Blood:  "Oh give us a break, it's those losers!  It's surprising they are not ashamed to show themselves even after their consecutive losses.  The Morbidly Obese Man should just ditch his partner Little Wang, Wang is just a liability to him.  I mean he had that impromptu tag team dark match partnered with Mewter two weeks back and their performance was real good."

Jim Jackson:  "Winning is not everything Brad, Little Boy and Fat Man may not have a win yet here in Ring of Chaos but they showed great heart in their matches."

A mic is handed to the duo by Alice Aoi and The Morbidly Obese Man begins to address the crowd.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "It seems we have another match tonight, and this time it will be against The Northern Kings, Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  Now I've fought against these two men in the past in different wrestling federations and I know what they are capable of.  I do admit this won't be an easy task and looking at our record here in RoC, many would think that we are just headed to another loss..."

Brad Blood:  "Damn right!"

The extra-large sized wrestler glares at Brad Blood who quickly cowers in his seat.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Now where was I before I was rudely interrupted...  Ah yes...  Many would think that we are just headed to another loss and they may be right, but does this mean that we should just keel over and let The Northern Kings get an easy victory?  HELL NO!  We will bring the fight to The Northern Kings, they will see that fighting against Little Boy and Fat Man won't be a cake walk!  And who knows...  The goddess of victory may be smiling upon us tonight!"

The big man hands the mic to his partner Little Wang.

The little wrestler climbs up to the top turnbuckle before he begins to address the crowd

Brad Blood: "Hah!  He's so short that he has to climb up to the top turnbuckle so the crowd can see him.  We should have prepared a stepping ladder for this midget."

Little Wang ignores Brad Blood and starts to speak.

Little Wang:  "Befole I stalt I want thank my paltner, The Molbidry Obese Man fol staying with me and fighting arongside me!  He is tlue fliend and tlue paltner."

The crowd starts cheering.  Little Wang waits for the crowd to settle down before he continues.

Little Wang:  "My paltner arleady say what need to be said.  We wirr fight The Noltheln Kings and win or roose, we wirr gib them hald time!  But befole we exit, I hab something to do filst!"

Brad Blood: "Something to do first?  HAH! What he needs to do first is to grow taller."

Little Wang suddenly leaps from the top turnbuckle towards the announce table!

KA-BONK!!!

Jim Jackson:  "LITTLE WANG JUST HIT A FLYING HEADBUTT ON BRAD BLOOD!  BRAD IS KNOCKED OUT!  BEST NIGHT EVER!"

The crowd cheers as Little Wang stands up again and raises both his arms.  The Morbidly Obese Man exits the ring, picks up his partner and places him on his shoulders as Little Boy and Fat Man make their exit and their music starts playing again to the delight of the crowd.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Locker10

Moments ago, tragedy struck (ha!) as Allister King was struck by lightning, Shadow Callahan found him and brought him back to the locker room.

Shadow Callahan: "Dude, that must have been a shocking experience for you."

The funniness goes ignored as Allister still hasn't moved.

Shadow Callahan: "Yo? Dude?"

Callahan kneels down beside his friend and checks his pulse

Shadow Callahan: "His pulse is faint. Oh shit no!"

He begins to try and resuscitate Allister but to no avail.

Shadow Callahan: "You're not dying on me yet! Your wife would kill me!"

Shadow is panicking as he has no idea what to do.

Shadow Callahan: "I got it!"

He frantically searches the bag and retrieves an old controller and places it in Allister's hand.

Shadow Callahan: "This better work."

He pushes Allister's fingers to enter the following input:

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START

Allister suddenly gets up.

Allister King: "30 LIVES BITCHES!!"

The camera fades as Allister starts dancing.

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is seen as the curtain rises with his back facing the crowd. He turns around with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches before bringing the mic up to talk.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Ray Kamaura!  Two weeks ago, you butted in something you shouldn't have!  You could have just minded your own business and walked on by but you chose to be a pest...  And like all pests you shall be squashed!  Two weeks from now we shall be facing each other, and you may think that you have the advantage since you can't be disqualified."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb chuckles softly under his breath...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well that stipulation forced upon our match by our shit of a general manager is nothing but just an annoyance.  An annoyance which will not affect the outcome of our match when I break your bones and tear your muscles while you cry out for your mother."

C4 pauses for a moment, his eyes afire with anger and hatred.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Yes, I shall make you suffer Ray.  I shall make you feel pain which you haven't ever felt before.  That is the price of your intervention.  That is the price I shall extract from your body.  You may think that your size is your advantage but I have fought men bigger than you, I have fought men tougher than you and ALWAYS I have stood victorious.  It will be no different two weeks from now.  I shall defeat you and pave my road with your bones towards the RoC World Championship...  And after I win the gold, I shall come back for Morrison.  I would advice you to beware Ray but I know you are a fool and won't heed my words..."

Bond's "Explosive" begins to play again as C4 exits the ring and makes his way back up the ramp.

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura casually strolls onto the ramp holding a steel chair in his hand. The Chair has "C4" painted on the seat. Ray Kamaura stands at the top of the ring, mic in one hand, chair in the other, looking with a grin to Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Ray Kamaura: "Names sure are funny aren't they?"

A confused murmur emanates from the crowd.  

Ray Kamaura: "Ray Kamaura? What is that? I'm not even Asian! What kind of name is Shogun? Is he even Asian? Oh I don't care about him, or his belt. I care about you, Coltrain Chuckles Corn on the Cobb... Now that's a strange name. Why did you mother name you Coltrain?"  

C4 obviously protests Ray Kamaura's Jests.

Ray Kamaura: "Calm down Coltrain, It's not even your name that I REALLY care about. You know what a good name is? Do you know what name is my favorite? Lucy."

Ray Kamaura re-positioned his grip on the chair reveling the name "Lucy" painted on as well.  

Ray Kamaura: "Meet Lucy. I know she is dying to meet you. That's right Chuckles... Lucy is the name of the ass shelf than I'm going to use to shut your mouth in two weeks."

Ray Kamaura pointed curiously to Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  

Ray Kamaura: "Tell me something... If I'm an "Annoyance", your words not mine, then what does that make Lucy? Now don't be mean, I think she likes you."

Ray Kamaura's smile disappeared. His eyes widened and focused on The man standing down the ramp from him.

Ray Kamaura: "I would advice you to beware, I'm not afraid of you. You don't intimidate me. You don't scare me, you sure as hell don't worry me. I won't lose to you. I can't lose to you. You are nothing but an Ego with no room to grow. What have you ever done? Beaten a few people? I've beaten a few people. Have you ever held a championship? Because I have! It's not as easy as you think, and Ego won't get you there. I know that for a fact. I know you can't just win on the size of your muscles, or the size of your arrogance. It's the size of your heart! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE BEATEN YOU! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE BEATEN SHOGUN! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I AM THE CHAMPION!"

Everything faded away to Ray he ignored the crowd, he ignored the lights, he even forgot about C4 standing right in front of him. His fire burned. He snapped back into the heat of things.

Ray Kamaura: "Carry on Cobb, Carry on."

Ray lowered his mic and gripped Lucy tightly.

Ray Kamaura:  "Come on!"

He shouted.

The look of anger in C4's face is immeasurable.  With a mad dash he runs up the ramp towards Ray Kamaura.  Ray swings "Lucy" but The Charismatic Crippler dodges it and quickly lands a big haymaker sending Ray Kamaura reeling back as "Lucy" clatters to the floor.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You think that naming a chair will give you the skill to defeat me?  You are sorely mistaken Ray.  You're firing blanks Ray and covering up your impotence in the ring with "Lucy" won't change that.  I will take that chair and shove it where the sun don't shine."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb charges forward but this time Ray Kamaura is ready.  Two bodies clash and a brawl ensues, neither men giving any quarter as the crowd cheer loudly.  In-between punches C4 taunts Ray further.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Is that all you've got Ray?  Your punches aren't anything special, but what else was I expecting when you hide behind "Lucy"?"

C4 then spits on Ray's face as he grins at the big man's anger.  Ray Kamaura lunges and the brawl continues into the the tunnel leading to the back.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Little12 & Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 The_mo12

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Shadow10

Jim Jackson:  "We kick things off tonight with a tag team match between Little Boy & Fatman against The Northern Kings!  The Northern Kings shall be making their debut in the ring tonight."

Brad Blood:  "It's the loser team versus the fun team!  C'mon why fool ourselves, we know what's gonna happen."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first with a combined weight of 510 pounds, making their debut tonight, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner..

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of over 580 pounds, the team of Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man...  LITTLE BOY AND FAT MAN!"

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Stepping through the smoke is the massive wrestler known as The Morbidly Obese Man and sitting on this shoulders, the tiny superstar Little Wang. They wave to the crowd as they make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and it Allister King and Little Wang starting for their respective teams!  Allister King begins chasing Little Wang inside the ring!  King lunges in...  Little Wang leaps to the ropes to avoid him!   Little Wang leaps to the ropes and springboards towards his opponent head first executing a Cannonball!   Allister King is down!  Little Wang goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Allister gets a shoulder up before the two count is even finished.  C'mon Allister, don't tell me you will let that midget get away with that!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King tries to grab Little Wang, Wang easily ducks under King's arms and stomps on his foot!  Allister King howls in pain while hopping on his foot!   Little Wang taunts King who quickly lunges after him!  Wang slips between King's legs...  Little Wang leaps to the ropes...  And again springboards towards his opponent head first into Allister King's butt!  Wang just hit a Cannonball into Allister King's butt!  King clutches his butt and jumps around in pain.  Little Wang off the top rope...  Springboard crossbody!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Egad!  That Wang is making a fool out of the King of  Fools!  Seriously I may have overestimated the abilities of Allister King!  King reaches out for a tag..."

Jim Jackson:  "Little Wang stops the tag from happening with a dropkick to Allister King's knee!  King stops a few inches short of Shadow Callahan's reach!  Little Wang climbs on the back up to Allister King's shoulders...  He begins slapping Allister King's face!  King shoves Wang off of him but his face is now in different shades of red!  King again tries to grab hold of Little Wang...  Wang leaps to the ropes...  Springboad DDT plants the King of Fools to the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "What the hell?!  How is this even possible?  Little Wang is actually winning?!  Allister is crawling to his corner!  Little Wang grabs hold of Allister's leg and tries to pull him back...  Allister reaches out...  Little Wang gets dragged along!  He gets a tag!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan comes in for his partner!  Little Wang quickly tries to flee...  He catches a running big boot on the back as Callahan kicks him hard!  Callahan quickly grabs Little Wang by the pigtails... He swings and slams Wang into the canvas!  Callahan goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Oh!  Wang kicks out at two!  Looks like Shadow is doing right everything Allister did wrong.  Wang is in for it now!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan stomps at Little Wang a couple of times before lifting the little wrestler over on his shoulders...  Body slam on Wang!   Callahan again picks Wang up...  Chokeslam!  Wang is getting manhandled by Shadow Callahan!"

Brad Blood:  "You mean midgethandled!  Now that Shadow is in control, I don't think that he'll even let Wang get a tag in.  This is his end.  TMOM can only watch in frustration from the ring apron.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, TMOM should ditch his partner if he wants to win in a tag match.  Shadow hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Little Wang kicks out at the last second!  Even Shadow Callahan seems shocked!  Callahan grabs Little Wang and hoists him up his shoulders...  Little Wang leaps over his head and towards the corner...  AND GETS A TAG!  The Morbidly Obese Man enters the ring!  Big clothesline by TMOM sends Callahan down!  Callahan gets back up...  another clothesline levels him!  Callahan gets back up...  TMOM with another clothesline but this time Callahan dodges it!   Callahan with a dropkick...  TMOM staggers a little!  Callahan throws some rights...  TMOM blocks it and counters with a headbutt!  The Irish Wolfhound staggers.  Body slam by TMOM followed by a leg drop!   TMOM for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Shadow kicks out at two!  TMOM tries to grab Shadow but Shadow quickly distances himself.  Shadow will need a different strategy to face a monster like TMOM."

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man and Shadow Callahan lock arms...  TMOM overpowers Callahan and throws him into the corner!  TMOM gets some distance...  The Morbidly Obese Man charges into  his opponent in the corner of the ring...  CALLAHAN DODGES!  TMOM hits the corner hard after missing his signature Here Comes the Pain!  Dropkick by Callahan sends the big man down!  TMOM gets back to his feet...  Russian leg sweep by Callahan takes him down again!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Allister wants to be tagged in now that Shadow has done all the work.  Shadow rolls his eyes and walks over to their corner...  He makes a tag!  TMOM is slowly rising back to his feet.  We may see a double team move here before Shadow leaves the ring."

Jim Jackson:  "Double suplex by The Northern Kings!  That shook the ring!  Allister King licks his lips, he leaps into the ropes...  Springboard moonsault!   ALLISTER KING CONNECTS WITH THE SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT BUT BOUNCES OFF THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN'S BELLY AND INTO THE CANVAS FACE FIRST!  The King of Fools rubs his face and crawls towards TMOM for the cover..."

Brad Blood:  "TMOM kicks out at two.  Man that Allister is a walking disaster...  What is he doing now?  I think he's trying to lift TMOM!  Shadow is facepalming in their corner..."

Jim Jackson:  "Big chop by The Morbidly Obese Man sends Allister King flailing to the corner.  King leaps to the top turnbuckle...  Fliying crossbody...   And the King of Fools bounces off TMOM's chest and skids into the canvas.  That is going to leave a mark.  TMOM picks King up...  The Morbidly Obese Man locks his hands around his opponent, squeezing him. He then shakes his opponent around like a rag doll executing a Big Love!  Allister King is caught in TMOM's signature submission hold!  King screams out loud as TMOM squeezes further!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister is screaming like a girl!  This looks bad for Allister if he doesn't find a way to break free, he's the one that's gonna break.  Wait!  Shadow sneaks in and hits an ear clap on TMOM!  TMOM's hold on Allister loosens!  Shadow again saves Allister's bacon!  Little Wang leaps to the top turnbuckle, dropkick sends Shadow over the top rope!  Little Wang slingshots himself over the top rope...  CORKSCREW CROSSBODY TAKES SHADOW OUT IN THE OUTSIDE!  The crowd goes wild!  I can't believe what I am seeing?!  Wang is actually doing some good in this match!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King ducks below a big right hook by The Morbidly Obese Man...  Enzuigiri by King rocks TMOM!  Irish whip by King sends TMOM to the ropes...  King goes to the ground while TMOM steps over him and hits the ropes again!  TMOM comes lumbering back and Allister King jumps over TMOM...  TMOM again bounces on the ropes...  ALLISTER KING CONNECTS WITH A SUPERKICK!!!"

Brad Blood:  "TMOM LANDS ON THE CANVAS HARD!  THAT SHOOK THE RING!   ALLISTER IS ECSTATIC AND RUNS AROUND THE RING JUMPING FOR JOY!  Allister is celebrating and...  IS HE STRIPPING DOWN HIS PANTS?!  Wait!  Allister doesn't notice TMOM crawling towards their corner...  TMOM going for the tag..."

Jim Jackson:  "And he makes it!  Little Wang leaps to then top turnbuckle and takes Allister King down with a flying spinning back elbow!  Little Wang climbs up to the top of the ring post and leaps, stretching out to a horizontal position, his legs and arms inward and then outward before landing on his opponent executing a Tadpole Splash!  Little Wang hits his finisher on Allister King!  This could be it!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Shadow just pulled Allister out of the ring before Little Wang can go for the cover!  Shadow pulls up Allister's pants as TMOM comes lumbering in...  OH!  TMOM just took Shadow down with a clothesline!  TMOM picks Allister up and throws him back into the ring before the referee can begin the ten count.  Little Wang goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King kicks out just a split second away from three!  Little Wang almost had it there!  Little Wang again goes to the top rope...  Allister King scampers away!  Little Wang leaps down and chases after the King of Fools.  Shadow Callahan just leapt back to their corner...  Allister King reaches out...  He gets a tag!  The Irish Wolfhound comes in Little Wang puts on the brakes but it's too late!  Shadow Callahan knees Little Wang in the gut and places them between his legs. He lifts them up in a powerbomb. Allister King jumps up and places his knees on Little Wang's back. Shadow throws them to the mat with a powerbomb while Allister King's knees stab into Little Wang's back!  THE NORTHERN KINGS HIT THEIR FINISHER BLACK DEATH!  Callahan for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "TMOM tries to leap into the ring for the save...  ALLISTER WITH A SPINNING SIDE KICK SENDS TMOM OFF THE RING APRON AND INTO THE STEEL BARRICADES!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Northern Kings win their first match here in RoC!  It was a close match until the very end, there was a vast improvement actually between Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood:  "They still lost though."

Julia Rodriguez: "So the rumors ARE true."

Hearing the voice of an attractive female behind him, (pervert), Nicolas Dorn turns to face the young interviewer.

Nicolas Dorn: "It's not everyday a beautiful girl like you comes up to me.  What can I do for you, young lady?"

Despite being well old enough to be her father, there is still something creepy about being called beautiful by Nicolas Dorn.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well, Mr. Dorn, I'm here to ask you a few questions.  Why it is that you are coming out of retirement?"

Dorn smiles at the young reporter as he pats her on the shoulder.

Nicolas Dorn: "You sure are a cute one, miss.  I came out of retirement for all the younglings like you!  You bright eyed kids need someone to look up to, and that someone may as well be me.  Besides, these old bones are just begging to be put to some use."

Obviously uncomfortable with being so close to Nicolas Dorn, Julia takes a step back before asking her next question.

Julia Rodriguez: "But what can we expect to see from you in that ring?  And what is it that you are hoping to accomplish here at Ring of Chaos?"

Nicolas Dorn: "You can expect to see what you've always seen from me -- a smooth experience!  I'm unique, I'm slick, and I'm ready to win!  That's what I plan to do here, and if I can get the opportunity, I plan on adding another World title to my collection."

Pausing for a moment, Dorn gets a far away look in his eyes before snapping back to reality.  Suddenly looking confused, Dorn taps his chin with a finger.

Nicolas Dorn: "Wasn't there a time when a World title was really a global title?  I swear, there was a time in this industry when if you were a world champion, you were traveling the globe!  You were defending against everyone and anyone!  You were the best of the best!  Now, there seems to be a world title in every federation..."

After giving the old man a few more moments to ponder what he has just said, Julia interrupts his thoughts.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well Mr. Dorn, our Championship is THE championship to compete for.  But with someone as young and talented as Shogun, do you really think you could become champion again?"

Nicolas Dorn: "I'm sorry, who?  Shogun?  Shyguy?  Shagun?  I'm sorry miss, I wasn't quite paying attention.  I'm still a bit lost in thought!  Uh, but it seems this sport may have gotten away from old Nicolas.  I have never heard of this Shigan fellow... Nevertheless, I'm confident that I could beat him!  Age has only heightened my senses!  What I've lost in mobility, I've gained in intellect and savvy!"

Unable to help herself, Julia grins at the enthusiasm the old wrestler shows.

Julia Rodriguez: "Thank you, Mr. Dorn.  Good luck in your match tonight!"

With a wave, the interviewer leaves Nicolas standing alone in the hallway.

Nicolas Dorn: "... I have a match tonight?"

The scene fades as the old wrestler grapples with that thought.

Having just finished interviewing Nicolas Dorn, Julia Rodriguez walks away from the old wrestler with the cameraman in tow.  The two round a corner, passing by none other than Edmundo Alejandro Serrano.  As they walk past, The Duke sneers behind them.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Ahem!"

Hearing him, Julia Rodriguez turns to face the superstar.

Julia Rodriguez: "Excuse me?"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Excuse you is right my dear girl!  You just passed by royalty, walking on by as if I were not but a mere commoner!  Do you not know the status of the man you share the air with?  I am Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  Duke of Belmopan!  I am a member of the royal family of Belize.  I hold more power in my pinkie finger than your so called... president.  I suggest you pay me some respect."

Serrano gives Julia a smug look as she finally takes the hint that he wants an interview.

Julia Rodriguez: "Pardon me, but while you are here could I ask you a few questions?"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Capital.  Now that is more to the tune I expected."

Swallowing her pride, Julia forces a smile as she asks her first question.

Julia Rodriguez: "Mr. Serrano-"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Duke Serrano."

Julia grits her teeth.

Julia Rodriguez: "Duke Serrano, tonight marks your first television professional wrestling match.  Are you prepared for the ring?  Are you ready to take on an accomplished superstar in Nao Fook Mi?"

Julia waits for a response, but after a moment, Serrano lets out a light laugh.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "I apologize my dear girl, I hadn't realized that you were being serious!  Nao Fook Mi is nothing more than a cockroach skittering through the wrestling world.  No one cares about her presence until she has the audacity to reveal herself, and attempts to remove her from our presence prove futile.  She is too foolish to realize that she is unwanted.  But regardless, your questions need answered.  I have been receiving the very best wrestling training that money can buy.  While it is true that tonight marks my first televised match, I have been rigorously preparing for the ring.  I am confident that my training will prove adequate here tonight in what I expect to be a victory for not just myself, but all of Belize."

Julia Rodriguez: "Let's say that you defeat Nao Fook Mi here tonight.  Where would you go after that?"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "It is no secret that I am a very important and busy man.  After I defeat Nao Fook Mi here tonight, I will declare my intentions for a title opportunity.  After all, I am royalty and I would have won my debut match.  Who could possibly be more deserving than a man undefeated on television here in Ring of Chaos for a title shot?"

Julia Rodriguez: "You don't earn a title shot by winning just one match, Mr. Serrano."

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "That's Duke Serrano to you.  Besides my obvious talent, management would be foolish not to acquiesce to my desires and allot me a title opportunity following my victory here tonight.  I am a member of the royal family of Belize and a high ranking administrator in Belmopan.  If I am happy with this product, wouldn't I be more inclined to market this company in Belize and possibly even help arrange publicity events and allow shows to be held in our stadiums?  Keeping me happy is a positive effort towards tapping into a market that wrestling has largely ignored."

Julia Rodriguez: "It sounds like you are trying to coerce Mr. Morrison."

Edmundo smiles and shakes his head at Julia.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Nothing so mundane as that, my dear.  I am simply stating a fact.  Unlike another superstar in this organization, I would never attempt to force Mr. Morrison's hand in any matter.  Rather, I am simply reminding him that if his company impresses me, we may have some business opportunities that we can discuss.  I, however, am not so dubious as to try and pry special treatment from another businessman.  He has contracted me as a wrestler, and it would be unfair and unethical if I did not provide my services in the ring."

Julia Rodriguez: "While that sounds incredibly dodgy, I have another question-"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Well, would you look at the time.  It seems that my match against a failing Chinese wrestler is about to begin.  I must apologize, but it seems that any further questions will have to wait.  Goodbye my dear, and next time remember to address me properly and with respect."

With that, Edmundo leaves Julia Rodriguez to deal with the chagrin that comes from dealing with royalty.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 am

Ray Kamaura didn't say a word. He only got angrier to the point he right hooked C4 and took him by the neck and threw him into the backstage area. Both man threw flurries of punches and kicks. Ray eventually made so distance, knocking C4 against a door.

Ray Kamaura:  "You're gonna have to be better than that Chuck!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb charged again, spearing Ray down the hallway. The men rolled a good twenty feet until C4 gained the upper hand, unloading on Ray Kamaura's face. Ray threw his hands up in defense. After several good shots Ray powered C4 off of him.  

Seeing an opportunity to end Ray Kamaura now, Colton Charles Cai Cobb shoots for the legs.  Kamaura somehow sensing the takedown was able to sprawl and stop C4.  Kamaura then picks up The Charismatic Crippler and slams him against the wall before lifting him up for a powerbomb.  C4 quickly lands a few punches downwards towards Ray's head forcing the behemoth to let go of him.  Quickly distancing himself, C4 tries to catch his breath but Ray Kamaura will have none of that.

The big man charges in and releases a flurry of big punches, Colton Charles Cai Cobb could only put up his arms and cover up in defense.  Each blow pushing him backwards until they reach the staff lounge area backstage.  Seeing the big man starting to tire and slow down, C4 waits for the opening he needs...  As Ray's arm starts to drop, C4 shouts in triumph and charges in.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "This ends now Ray...  Send my regards to Lee Morrison from your hospital bed!"

C4 charges in, just then Ray Kamaura ducks down and sends C4 toppling and crashing unto the vending machine with a back body drop.

Ray took a second to catch his breath. Colton Charles Cai Cobb was writhing in pain on the ground. Ray turned around and saw his chance. Ray began kicking C4.

Ray Kamaura:  "YOU...*Kick* Talk... *Kick* too... *Kick* Much!"

Ray finished with a big kick to the head. Colton Charles Cai Cobb wasn't even trying to get up. He looked like he was beaten. Ray shock his head in disappointment .

Ray Kamaura:  "I expected more from the great Corn Cobb!"

Ray sighed before starting to walk away. He stretched out his arm as he turned a corner. Kinda limping Ray Kamaura heard something crash behind him. A look of shock crossed his face when C4 ran right into him. The Brawl continued. Both men got back to their respective feet. Colton Charles Cai Cobb jumped onto Ray and locked in a sleeper hold around his neck. The giant struggled for a time before backing into a wall. C4 winced in pain. Ray repeated until C4 let go. Ray turned and Kicked him in the chest. C4 Staggered back before reaching around for a weapon. He found a gallon of water, slamming it into Rays head at running speed.  

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "It's called playing possum, but of course your simpleton brain couldn't process that Ray.  Oh hindsight, I shouldn't have aimed for your head, what little semblance of intelligence probably got knocked away with that blow."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb grins as he saw Ray Kamaura laying on the ground, but his triumph was short-lived as the giant began to rise again.  C4 quickly grabs a steel chair and swings it at Ray but this time the big wrestler was ready.  Ray Kamaura catches the chair and rips it away from C4's grasp.  With a big swing Kamaura tries to decapitate The Charismatic Crippler.  C4 dodges just in the nick of time and quickly makes a dash to the exit leading into the parking area with Ray Kamaura following close behind violently swinging "Lucy II".

The scene opens with TK Kenta looking to get ready for his upcoming match.  He has been pacing around the backstage area for a while, now still angry about Carson costing him a shot at becoming the first ever RoC Lightweight Champion. After doing a couple of stretches he feels like here is ready to do all out in the ring for his match.  He starts to walk with his head looking towards the ground thinking about what he going to do in the match.  Not being careful of where he is walking, he feels his shoulder colliding with another person’s shoulder. A little annoyed, he looks up at the person that he hit with his shoulder. It turns out to be Nao Fook Mi.

TK Kenta: "Oh… Hey Nao Fook Mi.. umm…"

He didn’t know what to say because the last time they met in another fed it didn’t end well.  He begins to scratch his head not sure of what to think or say.

Nao Fook Mi rubs the spot where her shoulder collided with TK Kenta.  She looks up and recognizes the wrestler standing before her.

Nao Fook Mi: "Oh yeah, you went by the name Brostar once didn't you?  It's been a while but I remember you.  You know you should keep your head up when you're walking.  So what can I do for you?"

Fook Mi asked TK Kenta.

Looking at Nao Fook Mi, Kenta thinks of how he should reply to her.

TK Kenta: "Umm…  Yeah I go by the name TK Kenta now…  You can just call me Kenta…"

Still feeling a bit awkward, as he continues to talk.

TK Kenta: "Umm… In all honesty, it’s a little awkward to talk to you considering the last time we’ve interacted with each other. And with the whole Stank Lord thing, I regret all of that and wish it never happened. At least we can feel safer with out that asshole in here, all I can do at this point so to apologize to everything I have done to you back then.  It’s okay  if you don’t forgive me, but it was something I’ve been needing to get off my chest and hopefully it’ll set everything right for me moving forward with RoC."

Kenta finishes of what he had on his mind, all he could do now was wait to see how Fook Mi responded.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Kenta it is then...  And no apology needed, it's as you Americans say "water under the bridge".  I am not one to hold grudges Kenta."

Fook Mi looks at her watch and realizes she's late for her training session.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Sorry to cut it short but it seems that I am running a little behind schedule, my match is up next.  You have a match coming up later right?  Well good luck Bro...  I mean Kenta."

Nodding in responds, feeling it's time he'd better get going to his match.

TK Kenta: "I guess so, I'm gonna get going."

But before he started to walk to the entrance curtains.

TK Kenta: "I was wondering sometime maybe you'd like to have a match against me? Let's finally have our fair match that I promised years ago and never did so, what do say? This time I won't be pulling any tricks..."

Kenta waits for a response.

Nao Fook Mi: "Sure thing Kenta.  Let's see if you've got what it takes to take on the new and improved Nao Fook Mi."

Fook Mi waves and rushes towards the ring as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Edmund11 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Nao_fo12

Jim Jackson:  "After belittling Nao Fook Mi, we will finally see if Edmundo Alejandro Serrano's bite is worse than his bark."

Brad Blood:  "C'mon he's a Duke!  He's royalty...  He won't lie to us.  He's gonna put Nao Fook Mi in her place."

Jim Jackson:  "He's a misogynistic bigot that's what he is!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing in at 165 pounds, hailing from Belmopan, Belize, The Duke...  EDMUNDO ALEJANDRO SERRANO!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands.  Serrano regally walks down to the ring holding the flag, ignoring the fans as he goes.  Upon reaching the ring, Serrano sets the flag in a stand that was prepared for it before taking off his robe and wiping his feet on the ring apron.  After climbing into the ring, Serrano adjusts his bowtie as he waits for the match to start.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China…  NAO FOOK MI!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There’s the bell!  Edmundo Alejandro Serrano walks around the ring mocking Nao Fook Mi!  Fook Mi runs…  Dropkick sends Serrano flying to the rope and back to Fook Mi…  Clothesline takes the Duke down!"

Brad Blood:  "That’s not fair!  Duke Edmundo wasn’t even ready!"

Jim Jackson:  "Edmundo Alejandro Serrano gets back to his feet…  Nao Fook Mi with a series of well-placed kicks stuns the Duke!  Bulldog by Fook Mi plants Serrano to the canvas.  Fook Mi on the ropes…  Springboard legdrop!  Fook Mi hooks the leg!"

Referee Name:  "One…"

Brad Blood:  "Duke Edmundo kicks out at one!  Fook Mi hits like a girl!  Oh wait!  Fook Mi IS a girl!  You can’t expect a girl to beat a guy."

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi sends Edmundo Alejandro Serrano to the corner with an Irish whip…  Fook Mi charges in…  Fook Mi’s knee connects to Serrano’s face!  Bulldog from the corner!  Fook Mi goes high risk…  Senton splash…"

Brad Blood:  "HAH!  Duke Edmundo rolls away in the last second!  Fook Mi got nothing but canvas!"

Jim Jackson:  "Edmundo Alejando Serrano mounts Nao Fook Mi…  He starts slapping her face around!  The crowd is booing loudly!  Body slam on Fook Mi!  Elbow drop by Serrano!  Fook Mi gets up…  Scoop slam by Serrano!  The Duke waits for Fook Mi to get up…  BIG BOOT!"

Brad Blood:  "Hah!  Fook Mi got a taste of royal leather!  Duke Edmundo goes for the cover!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Tw…"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi kicks out at two!  The oriental beauty blocks an uppercut from Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  Fook Mi with a roundhouse kick…  The Duke blocks it and counters with a haymaker!"

Brad Blood:  "Ohh!  Fook Mi hits the mat hard!  Seriously her power cannot compare to Duke Edmundo’s, she should just give up and avoid more punishment."

Jim Jackson:  "Edmundo Alejandro Serrano picks up Nao Fook Mi on his shoulders…  Powerslam!  Serrano is not done…  He stomps away on Fook Mi before pulling her up to her feet…  Facebuster!"

Brad Blood:  "See?  I know in Mexico we have female wrestlers who can take on men but this ain’t Mexico.  Fook Mi is just gonna have her pretty face get messed up…"

Jim Jackson:  "Neckbreaker by Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  Nao Fook Mi looks like she’s out!  Serrano hooks the leg!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Two!  Th…"

Brad Blood:  "Tenacious little Chinese slut ain’t she?"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi gets hoisted up to Edmundo Alejandro Serrano’s shoulder…  Fook Mi grabs and holds on to the top rope and pulls herself down!  Serrano turns around…  Kick to the gut stuns the Duke!  Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts him on a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery."

Brad Blood:  "Aw crap!  Where in hell did she pull that move out from?!  Fook Mi goes for the cover!  C’mon Duke Edmundo you can kick out!"

Jim Jackson:  "A close call!  Nao Fook Mi thought she had it there but Edmundo Alejandro Serrano kicked out just a fraction of a second from three.  Spinning side kick from Fook Mi connects…  Bicycle kick sends Serrano reeling.  Axe kick by Fook Mi…  Serrano stumbles to the ropes!  Fook Mi moves in for the kill…  Eye rake by the Duke!  The referee gives Serrano a warning!  DDT plants Fook Mi to the mat!"

Brad Blood:  "Hah!  There you go!  C’mon Duke Edmundo, time to stop playing around and end it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Edmundo Alejandro Serrano grabs Nao Fook Mi around the waist before lifting her up and dropping her onto their head with the german suplex!  It’s the Belize Drop!  Serrano hooks the leg! "

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  Why won’t Fook Mi just stay down?!  Oh!  Looks like Duke Endumdo is signalling for his famed finisher, the Belize Bomb!"

Jim Jackson:  "Edmundo Alejandro Serrano lifts Nao Fook Mi into the air…  FOOK MI LEAPS OVER SERRANO’S HEAD AND ESCAPES THE BELIZE BOMB ATTEMPT!  The Duke spins around…  Superkick by Fook Mi!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn damn damn!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nao Fook Mi leaps to the top of the turnbuckle, she somersaults over her opponent who rushes in towards her landing behind her opponent who spins around right into a deadly burst kick sending her opponent crashing to the corner before leaping up and grabbing her opponent's back using the momentum to drive his/her back unto her knees executing a devastating Fook Mi Special!!!  Edmundo Alejandro Serrano is down!  Fook Mi for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall…  NAO FOOK MI!"

Jim Jackson:  "And Fook Mi takes this one!"

Brad Blood:  "This is a fluke!  A mistake!  This can’t happen!  Duke Edmundo is royalty!  And from Europe!  He couldn’t possibly lose to a chick from China!"

Jim Jackson:  "Put a sock in it already Brad!"

With "Gambler" by Madona playing in the background, the scene opens to show the locker room of Team Symphony. It appears to be lacking one member of the current tag champions, with only Andrew Hunter, in his favorite brown leather jacket, being present. He continues bobbing his head to the music for a few moments before turning to face the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Yeah, that kinda works. I don't really want this attached to my entrance, mainly because... Well, it's Madona and people already think me and Melchiott are lovers. I don't really see WHY, but it's a thing. Anyhow..."

Andrew reaches over and turns off the the cassette player, pulling out a tape marked "last cassette player on earth".

Andrew Hunter: "I mark my cassettes honestly. It was between that, and only Madona album on cassette! But moving on. Last week, my partner and I held true to exactly what we said we'd do. We kept the tag titles, largely due to the fact that my Best Friend and I are amazing partners and that our opponents kinda misunderstood the point of competing for a title, and instead decided get themselves disqualified! Why? To have an excuse to beat someone up with the tag team titles! Which, I guess proves ONE of my predictions wrong. They DID get their hands on the titles. Now, while I'm not fond of what happened, and really want to launch into a tirade over what those assholes did, I will refrain. For now, at least. I intend to wait until a show where my partner is... present."

With a shrug, Andrew turns away from the camera and sheds out of his jacket.

Andrew Hunter: "Luckily, I have another topic."

Andrew puts the "Gambler" cassette back in, a smile coming to his face before turning back to the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Tonight, I'm gonna be test-running a new entrance theme! Yes, it's this one. Heck, if I like walking down the ramp to this, I may even keep it. After all, when you're dealing with three opponents, you NEED to be motivated. After all, it's not generally a good idea to face bad odds with nothing but luck and pure skill on my side."

Andrew glances toward the cassette player again, hand going up and scratching his chin.

Andrew Hunter: "I have a good feeling about this one too."

Just before the scene can fade, a familiar voice can be heard in the distance.

Familiar Voice: "He's wrestling WHO!?"

With hardly a moment to consider what the familiar voice could possibly be talking about, Melchiott bursts through the door and into the locker room.

Alexander Melchiott: "No...WAY!  There is no way that you are wrestling Nicolas Dorn tonight!  THE NICOLAS DORN!  SMOOTH DORN THE DESTROYER!"

Melchiott prances in place with a giddy expression on his face as he briefly gets lost in the moment.  After a second, Melchiott grabs his partner's sleeve.

Alexander Melchiott: "If you are going to be wrestling the Smooth One, you have to come watch some of his classic matches!  I mean, there really is no other way to prepare for someone as legendary as him!  I've got a myriad of DVDs to choose from!  We could look at his feud with Bob Douglas or the one with Captain Jalapeño the Magnificent!"

As Melchiott continues eagerly detailing the matches and feuds that made Nicolas Dorn famous, he pulls Hunter to the door and out of the locker room, interrupting his partner's search for a new entrance theme.

Andrew Hunter: "What? Huh? Where? WHO!? Buddy, calm down!"

In the wake of the Best Friend's exit, the door slams closed right before the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Gm_s_o10

Three men make their way along the corridor leading to Lee Morrison's office. The larger of the men knocks on the door, presuming that the General Manager of Ring of Chaos is residing inside. They keep their faces hidden as they wait for a response and be allowed to enter. The larger man speaks.

???: "Leave the talking to me. I am sure this GM will be proud to take us on. A pioneer we'll make him. Hopefully he will see in us what other places do not."

The man seems to get a little irate.

???: "How can we be considered dangerous?!? This IS wrestling, isn't it?"

One of the other men places a hand on the larger man's shoulder to calm him.

???: "I'm sorry, it is frustrating for all of us I know. I will be calm dear friend. For all of our careers, trust in me."

The two men flanking him nod their heads.

???: "It is an honor to speak for you guys. We will NOT fail this time!"

Lee Morrison hears knocking on the door.  He was not expecting anyone right now but nevertheless, he acknowledges it and shouts out.

Lee Morrison:  "Come in!  The door's open!"

The man on the left side opens the door and the larger man strides proudly into the GM's office. The two men flanking him follow behind. The man who opened the door closes it again behind him. The larger man takes a step forward and begins to speak.

???: "Mr. Morrison, I trust you are well?"

The larger man claps his hands together.

???: "I sense you will have some good news for us. You see, the three of us, would like to compete in your company. We have been around all current federations but no one will have us. We formally request a contract that we can all be happy with. At this point, we would just happy to have a platform for which we can perform and do what we do best."

Lee Morrison looks at the trio, and it soon dawns to him the "special" circumstances surrounding the three new applicants.

Lee Morrison:  "My door is always open to new talents my friends and I can see why it would be a concern for other federations to deny you three contracts.  I myself may need some time to consider this given your special uh...  Nature."

Lee Morrison goes into deep thought...

Lee Morrison:  "I do think that you may need medical clearance from my chief medical examiner...  Just head to the clinic and look for Dr. Billie Holliday.  I hope you do understand that your circumstances put you in a unique position.  Though I do not want to outright dismiss you three without even giving you the benefit to prove yourselves.  For safety reasons, I cannot just allow you to compete without proper medical clearance.  I hope you understand where I am coming from."

The general manager looks at the trio and wait for a reply.

The large man talking for the three nods his head in acknowledgement.

???: "We expected nothing less. It is a precaution you must take and we fully understand. It is a must with any profession we enter into, but this profession..."

The man glances at both of his friends.

???: "...this profession especially, we are under the microscope."

He pauses for a few seconds and snaps back into action enthusiastically.

???: "Right guys, let's go smash this medical! Haha! Thank you Mr. Morrison, we hope to return to some good news!"

The man on the left once again opens the door and the larger man exits, followed by the man on his right. The man who opened the door exits and nods his head at Lee Morrison as he closes the door to the office.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Parkin10

Ray Kamaura was fuming will chasing down Colton Charles Cai Cobb. Swinging the chair wildly. Falling behind his quicker adversary Ray Kamaura taunts him.  

Ray Kamaura: "YOU GONNA RIDE LIKE A BITCH,  YOU GONNA DIE LIKE A BITCH!"

C4 passed out of sight through a door leading to the parking area. Ray Kamaura slowed to an almost stop and thought about it. Mumbling to himself.  

Ray Kamaura: "He wouldn't run. He's too proud..."

Ray cracked the door open to packed parking lot. Looking around corners before stepping through. He looked around searching for any sign of his crafty opponent. Ray walked carefully around cars, making sure not to give away too much. He decided to taunt C4 again, speaking loud enough for anyone in the lot to hear.  

Ray Kamaura: "You know this game never works out for the mouse."

The Massive Hunter used his size to sneak a peak over the tops of the vehicles as he passed. Then he took "Lucy II" and smacked her off a car making a noise that echoed through the lot. Ray caught a glimpse of C4 in a car mirror. He fainted ignorance and continued to move around the parked car slowing lifting "Lucy II" as he got closer.  

Ray Kamaura: "Here's RAY!"

Ray Kamaura turned the corner of the car and walked right into a pipe copper swung by Colton Charles Cai Cobb, striking his midsection. Ray Kamaura winched but brought the chair down upon his head with a thud. Both men staggered, and eventually keeled over.

As consciousness slowly returned to The Charismatic Crippler, he realizes the EMT hovering over him.  The paramedic tries to stop him from rising, but he ignores it and staggers to his feet.  Looking around he sees Ray Kamaura also being loaded into an ambulance staring back at him and flashing him a finger.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb staggers forward just as the ambulance door closes.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "DON'T THINK THIS IS OVER RAY!  THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!  TWO WEEKS FROM NOW I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU!!!"

C4 continues to shout out invectives but his shouts were drowned out by the sirens as he slumps back down into the arms of the paramedic and the scene fades to black.

"Lower the Boom" by Fifth Floor, booms throughout the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet anticipating to see TK Kenta run out onto the stage running into a wall of cheers. And walks straight down into the ring, grabbing a mic.

TK Kenta:  "I’m going to make this short and simple, I have a match tonight against 3 other wrestlers but who I really want is you Blas Carson!  You ruined my chance of becoming the RoC Lightweight Champion when I almost had it within my grasp. Now I’m here for revenge, I want a street fight match with you Carson, and regardless whether Jura is with you or not I’m gonna make sure you pay."

TK Kenta:  "So you either get out here or I’m gonna find you in the locker rooms and bring you out here myself."

Dropping the mic and waits to see if Blas Carson comes out to accept his challenge.  A few moments tick by and Carson does not answer.  Kenta picks up the mic again.

TK Kenta:  "It looks like Blas is nothing more than a coward.  Well for your sake Blas, I hope you never show your face here again because if I see you, I'm going to kill you!"

With that TK Kenta drops the mic and exits the ring.

The crowd is completely loving the show so far when all of sudden, the lights go out and some words up on the big screen.

We are getting closer…….
To the big reveal…….
People are gonna suffer….
They will shudder and fall……
To who you ask?
Here's a hint.....
You won't see him coming......

DS122114

This is the second time this has happened, the crowd begin the murmur, confused of who it could be that’s behind the messages.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Andrew11 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Johnny10

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Nicola10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Tk_ken12

Jim Jackson: "This next match was supposed to be a triangle match, but it seems that Johnny Fortune won't be able to participate here tonight as he has been detained by authorities in San Francisco after a Buddhist monk was viciously assaulted near his home.  We also recieved word that TK Kenta has just exited the building as he chased Blas Carson out to the streets with a 2 x 4!  Looks like the 4-way Elimination match is now a 1 on 1 match."

Brad Blood: "Hogwash, Jim!  Fortune's been framed!  Those lousy California police have robbed him of a victory here tonight and robbed us of a great match, just like they rob-"

Jim Jackson: "That's enough, Brad.  We don't want this show blacklisted in California!  Besides, we still have a great match here featuring Nicolas Dorn and-"

Brad Blood: "NICOLAS DORN!?  FORGET FORTUNE~!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 209 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas, The Gambler... ANDREW HUNTER!"

Thunderous applause comes from the crowd as "Gambler" by Madona blasts throughout the arena. Andrew Hunter makes his way out onto the ramp, and takes a good look around while straitening his elbow pads. He pumps his arms in the air to go with the crowd's cheer, before making his way to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 240 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York… NICOLAS DORN!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way.  Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired.  After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies.  Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Hunter-"

Brad Blood: "OH EM GEE!  IT'S HIM!  IT'S NICOLAS DORN!  JIM, do you see!?  IT'S NICOLAS!  NICOLAS DO-"

THWACK!

Jim Jackson: "Opps, it seems that I was so excited I fall out of my chair and accidently caught Brad across the face with my fist.  Brad, are you ok?"

Brad Blood: "..."

Jim Jackson: "I guess not.  Drat, now I'll have to handle the commentary all alone.  Well, Hunter and Dorn seem to have exchanged some pleasantries and are just now locking up.  Dorn quickly twists one of Hunter's fingers back, to Hunter's considerable discomfort, before pulling him into a headlock.  A clever trick from a veteran of the industry, wouldn't you say, Brad?"

Jim Jackson: "Well put.  Hunter tries to send Dorn to the ropes, but Dorn drops to a knee to stop any momentum, pulling Hunter down with him.  Dorn tightens his grip, but Hunter doesn't sit still for long, soon pulling Dorn back to a standing position before lifting Dorn up and slamming him down to the mat with the back suplex!  Hunter is quick to get back to his feet and turns to face his opponent, but Dorn is still down!  He hasn't moved after taking that back suplex.  Hunter doesn't know what to make of this and asks the referee to check on Nicolas."

Jim Jackson: "Indeed, Brad.  With someone as old as Nicolas, even a simple move like that could end badly!  And...wait!  Alexander Melchiott has made his way down to the ring!  He hops on the apron... and it looks like he's reading Hunter the riot act for injuring Nicolas Dorn!  Dorn quickly hops to his feet before grabbing Hunter by the waist and running him into his tag team partner.  They clonked heads!  Dorn pulls Hunter back to the mat with the roll-up... and he's got the tights!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Urgh..."

Jim Jackson: "That's right, Brad!  Close but not quite for Nicolas Dorn!  Dorn tries to whip Hunter into the ropes, but Hunter reverses it.  As Dorn comes off of the ropes he jumps and takes Hunter down with the Lou Thesz press!  He rains a few punches down onto Hunter before getting up and running to the ropes.  Dorn comes off of them at a walk before falling on top of Hunter!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Mom?  Five more minutes please... I know I have to go to work but I'm still sleepy~!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter kicks out at two after that... unorthodox offense.  Dorn forces himself off of the mat before catching an incoming Hunter with a short arm clothesline.  Dorn gasps for air as Hunter gets back to his feet before diving into him with another clothesline.  Dorn is looking blown up here as he remains on his knees following that move, gasping for air.  As Hunter gets back up, Dorn grabs hold of the ropes and pulls himself back to his feet before whipping Hunter across the ring and sending him into the air with the back body drop!"

Brad Blood: "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn leans heavily against the ropes as Hunter pulls himself up in the corner.  Noticing this, Dorn turns and walks towards him before climbing onto the middle rope and posing for the crowd!  Here comes the ten punches!"

Brad Blood: "SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS!"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn begins pelting Hunter with hard shot after hard shot... after medium shot... after light shot?  Dorn looks completely blown out after only four punches!  He sways for a moment before trying to follow up with a fifth punch, but falls back to the mat before he can connect!  Hunter looks confused, but nonetheless grabs the legs for the prawn hold!"

Brad Blood: "I want a bubble bath, Mommy!  LOTS OF BUBBLES FOR BABY BRAD~!"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn manages to push Hunter off of him just before the three.  Dorn takes a swing at Hunter, but Hunter ducks it before pulling Dorn to the mat with a neckbreaker and following that up with a low dropkick to the back of the head!  Before Hunter can stop him, Dorn rolls out of the ring to the floor.  Dorn crawls on his hands and knees, gasping for breath as Hunter measures him from the ring.  As Dorn pulls himself up using the crowd barricade, Hunter bounces off of the ropes for momentum before running across the ring and leaping over the ropes and onto Nicolas Dorn!  He just wiped him out!  Hunter sends Dorn back into the ring before sliding in and hooking a leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Blurp..."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn pushes Hunter off of him at two.  Hunter hooks Dorn up for a suplex, but the wily veteran sees this coming and lands behind Hunter before locking him into a sleeper hold!  He calls this move Dorn's Sleep!  Nicolas Dorn has put many a man to bed with this hold, and Hunter is fading fast!  Hunter is down to a knee as Dorn keeps up the pressure... the referee is asking him if he wants to quit, but Hunter shakes his finger before fighting back up to a standing position.  Hunter begins working his way to the ropes, but Dorn looks haggard!  As Hunter approaches the ropes, Dorn suddenly collapses behind him!  I think Dorn may have overexerted himself with that move!  He's passed out!  The referee and Hunter exchange a confused look before the referee grabs the arm of Nicolas Dorn and lifts it up and drops it.  The referee lifts it up again only for it to hit the mat!  The referee lifts the arm up again, but this time Dorn stops it from falling!"

Jim Jackson: "While this match is continuing, Hunter is unsure of how to proceed.  He waits, allowing Dorn to get back to his feet before grabbing him by the waist, but Dorn slips free and turns it around, planting Hunter to the mat with the Saito suplex!  Dorn quick wraps his legs around Hunter's neck for Dorn's Rest!  Another signature submission hold from Nicolas Dorn!  Hunter could be in trouble here!  Hunter struggles to free himself from the hold as the referee asks him if he wants to tap out... is that snoring?"

Brad Blood: "Not in the bum, Daddy!"

Jim Jackson: "Shut up, Brad!  It IS snoring!  Nicolas Dorn has fallen asleep!  Both the referee and Hunter exchange confused looks once again before Hunter untangles himself from Dorn's Rest and wakes Nicolas Dorn up.  Hunter tries to help Dorn back to his feet, but Dorn takes advantage of the situation, kicking Hunter in the gut before driving him into the mat with a DDT!  Dorn points to the ropes before struggling to climb to the top rope.  Dorn spreads his arms wide before jumping for a diving headbutt... but Dorn doesn't come anywhere close to hitting Hunter!  Dorn just knocked himself out!  After a moment, Hunter sits up and looks over at the unconscious Nicolas Dorn.  Realizing that Dorn just missed big time, Hunter scooches over to Dorn before grabbing Dorn's arm and draping it over his chest."

Jim Jackson: "And Dorn almost picks up the win after that diving headbutt, but Hunter shows some amazing fortitude by kicking out... or so at least we'll say, since Dorn completely missed and Hunter is just trying to be nice.  Regardless, Dorn has come to after that move.  Hunter tries to help the old man up, but Dorn again takes advantage of his opponent's kindness, lifting Hunter up and slamming him to the mat with a body slam!  With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Andrew Hunter.  But while Dorn tries to catch his breath before the big elbow to the heart, Hunter grabs him and pulls him to the mat with a small package!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the Gambler... ANDREW HUNTER!"

Jim Jackson: "And there you have it, Andrew Hunter picks up the win against Nicolas Dorn. Dorn certainly seemed out of shape in this match, but he put together some strong offense in his debut and nearly managed to come away with the win."

Brad Blood: "Huh... what?  Where am I?  Did I miss the match?"

Jim Jackson: "You did, Brad.  Nicolas Dorn was defeated by Andrew Hunter-"

Brad Blood: "FLUKE!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait!  THE CHURCH HAS JUST LEAPT OVER THE STEEL BARRICADE AND ENTERED THE RING!  THEY ARE ATTACKING ANDREW HUNTER!  Hunter is barely holding on as he is slowly being overwhelmed by Crusade and The Daring One!"

Brad Blood: "YEAH DESTROY THAT FLUKE!"

Jim Jackson: "MELCHIOTT HAS COME OUT WITH A STEEL PIPE!  THE CHURCH QUICKLY EXITS AND ESCAPES AS MELCHIOTT ENTERS THE RING SAVING HIS PARTNER FROM A MASSIVE BEATDOWN!"

Standing in front of the camera and looking as miserable as ever is none other than Berry Sawyer.

Berry Sawyer: "So tonight I have to take on the "Lightweight" Champion.  Let me say it again -- the "Lightweight" Champion.  Do you understand what that means?  That means I'm facing a guy who represents a division of guys who all weigh less than a slice of bread.  Now, there's nothing wrong with a being the size of a child... you know, other than the whole being weaker and shorter thing, but that's not the point.  The point is that this is a champion of a division of smaller guys, a division that larger men like me are barred from entering so that these little boys can actually manage to win something in their lives.  The majority of the guys in that division lost the chance to win a real belt in this federation.  Then, that idiot Lee Morrison decided to sequester his little batch of losers off into their own division, so that he could have a chance at marketing them as serious competitors."

After rolling his eyes and giving the camera a disapproving look, Sawyer continues.

Berry Sawyer: "It's a farce, plain and simple.  It's a farce that relies on you fans being too stupid to see through the smoke and it relies on us wrestlers not ruining the charade.  Unfortunately for Lee Morrison, real men don't play games and real men don't waste time with elaborate stories.  I'm a real man, and that's why I called Morrison out on his little charade.  Of course, Morrison had the gall to make a match between his "champion" and a real man.  Now, Morrison is praying that his little showpiece can upset me and manage to luck out a win here tonight.  Here's the thing though... real men don't need luck."

"Rugged" Berry Sawyer pauses for a moment as he cracks his knuckles in front of the camera, giving it a sneer as he does so.

Berry Sawyer: "Tonight after I break your little showpiece Morrison, I'm going after your World Champion and I'm going to break him too.  Then, and only then, will this federation finally have a real man representing it.  A man who doesn't pander to the fans.  A man who doesn't make jokes or dress up as something he isn't.  And a man who certainly doesn't play with dolls.  Be glad Morrison, you'll finally have a champion worth a damn after all of this is over."

With those final words, Sawyer pushes past the cameraman and walks down the hall as the scene fades.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:52 am

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Clinic10

The backs of the three men previously seen in Lee Morrison's office are seen as the cameraman quickly follows behind. As before, one of the men opens the door and the larger of the three enters first. He is followed closely behind by the other two. Before the cameraman has a chance to enter, the man who opened the door slams it closed. The sign 'Clinic' is on the door and voices can be heard inside.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Ah! Mr. Morrison phoned ahead! So you guys are... Eagle, Kestrel and Parrot.. correct?"

The man speaking for the three in the GM's office spoke once again.

Eagle: "We are indeed! I am Eagle. This fine gentlemen is Kestrel and this fella is Parrot. We are here to partake in your medical."

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Excellent! Then let us begin, who is first?"

Eagle: "I may as well, get it done!"

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Follow me!"

A crash is heard as objects falls to the floor.

Eagle: "I do apologise! Quiet in here isn't it? No, no it's okay Parrot! I should be okay now after that racket! Haha!"

The two voices of the Doctor and Eagle get fainter and fainter as they move away from door and further into the Clinic.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Gm_s_o10

The scene opens with a dude wearing a blue cap, white shirt and pants, with the words "Delivery" on his back. Carrying around a brown burlap bag, he finds his way to the door of Lee Morrison's office. He respectfully knocks on the door and waits for an answer.

Hearing a knock on his door, Lee Morrison stops what he's doing and shouts out.

Lee Morrison:  "Come in, it's open!"

The Mail man walks into the Lee's office, and walks up to his desk putting a envelope.

The Mail Guy: "Here's some letter for you. I'm not sure what it's about all I know is he said to bring a camera guy to the location which is in the envelope."

Waiting for Lee's response.

Dubious of the contents of the envelop, Lee Morrison cautiously looks at it.

Lee Morrison:  "So you have no idea who this is from?  This could well be just spam of sorts."

Lee Morrison inspects the envelope further still being held by the hand of the mail man.

Lee Morrison:  "No, I'm sorry but without knowing who or where this letter is from, I shall not accept it.  You can return it to the sender."

The general manager of RoC pulls out his wallet and hands the mail man a twenty.

Lee Morrison:  "A little something for your trouble."

The Mail Man takes Morrison's money.

The Mail Guy: "I think it's from the one that's been doing the vintage promos that I've seen while watching your show. It's a good chance to do know who it is, just send one next week to see who it is."

The man waits for a response.

Lee Morrison:  "I don't really understand what you are trying to say and honestly I do not care what you think.  I said I won't accept the package so take it back.  It's simple as that or are you too stupid to understand that?  Maybe you should go back to elementary school."

Before the mail man could reply Lee Morrison continues his tirade.

Lee Morrison:  "No don't answer that, I do not want to hear it, now take this letter and leave before I have security throw you out."

The mail man quickly leaves taking the letter with him and leaves the office as the scene fades to black.

The competitors of the last match have left and the crowd is starting to settle down when suddenly a video starts playing on the titantron as crowd turns their attention to it.

The video starts with a model city.

Narrator: "In a world where people battle to survive."

Suddenly the video shows 2 ninja actions figures fighting each other.

Narrator: "A world where everyone carries a Light Heavyweight Burden."

A toy mime is shown holding a toy house piano.

Narrator: "One man will carry that burden and be a champion for the people. That man will become a man, A Myth, A Legend......That man is....EL LOCO!"

An obviously cheap homemade action figure of El Loco is shown putting one of the ninja action figures in an armbar.

El Loco: "I will be the hero for the people. I will give them hope. I must prevent evildoer's from winning the championships of RoC. For if I fail the results could be catastrophic. Like everyone could turn into Felipe that'd be terrible."

Felipe Shido's Voice is heard saying fuck you to El Loco.

One very crappy jump cut later and the El Loco action figure is shown fighting a bunch of other toys including godzilla with a just as bad but terrified looking Berry Sawyer Figure in the background

Berry Sawyer action figure voiced by El Loco: "El Loco's beating them and then he's going to beat me OH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD."

the video ends with a picture of El Loco's mask as the crowd is settles in for the next match.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Berry_10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 El_loc10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have Berry Sawyer fighting against our newly crowned RoC Lightweight Champion El Loco!  Sawyer belittling of the lightweight division led to this match right here tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Well if you look at it Berry has a valid point.  The lightweight division IS nothing more but a playground for the little kids who are afraid to play with the big kids."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 280 pounds, hailing from Spartanburg, South Carolina, Rugged…  BERRY SAWYER!"

The song "Swear it to the Sun" by Voodoo Johnson plays through the arena as Barry Sawyer walks out from the back. Wearing a nasty expression, Sawyer walks down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from The Urban Jungle, he is your RoC Lightweight Champion…  EL LOCO"

Where the Hood at by DMX plays over the P.A as El Loco walks out unto the ramp throwing gang signs in the air. He gets on to the ramp and starts dancing and throwing his hands into the hair. He slaps the hands of the fans and rolls into the ring, He proceeds to sit on a middle rope and throw some more gang signs before sitting on a turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there’s the bell!  It didn’t dawn to anyone until tonight the huge undertaking El Loco will be facing with Berry Sawyer tonight, the difference in size and power between the two is surely very daunting for the RoC Lightweight Champion.  Berry Sawyer smugly walks towards El Loco who is cautiously keeping his distance."

Brad Blood:  "And I don’t blame him, he’s gonna get massacred!  Berry will squash him like a bug.  I bet El Loco is now cowering in his pants."

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer lunges forward, El Loco ducks under his arms and slips between Sawyer’s legs…  El Loco leaps on the ropes…  Springboard dropkick… And it connects!  But it seems that it did little damage as El Loco seem like he dropkicked a wall!"

Brad Blood:  "See?  This is what Berry was saying, if El Loco is the best the lightweight division has to offer then Berry will probably take this match without breaking a sweat.  Berry is smirking as he walks closer towards El Loco."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco leaps to the top turnbuckle…  Flying corkscrew elbow….  BERRY SAWYER SWATS HIM DOWN IN MID-AIR!  Sawyer picks El Loco up…  Alabama Slam!  Adding insult to injury Sawyer walks on El Loco’s chest!  El Loco clutches his chest in pain.  The man known as Rugged picks El Loco up in one hand by the neck…  CHOKESLAM!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Berry gets up and stops the three count himself!  It looks like he still wants to punish…  I mean play with El Loco a little bit more!  Berry has El Loco on his shoulders…"

Jim Jackson:  "Gorilla press slam!  El Loco is not moving at all!  Berry Sawyer continues to mock El Loco as the crowd boos loudly.  El Loco struggles to get back to his feet…  Big boot from Berry and El Loco once again hits the canvas!  Things are not boding well for RoC Lightweight Champ."

Brad Blood:  "That’s an understatement Jim, El Loco is nothing more than an insect that is waiting…  Nay!  That is already being crushed by Berry!  We may see a short reign for El Loco as lightweight champ once Berry is done with him tonight."

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer picks El Loco up for a powerbomb…  El Loco somehow regains enough consciousness and start raining elbows down on Sawyer’s head!  El Loco leaps over Rugged’s head and into the ropes… He springboards back using the momentum…  SPRINGBOARD BULLDOG!  He plants Sawyer’s head into the canvas!  The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood:  "Lucky shot… Berry shakes it off and gets back to his feet.  El Loco is in for it now.  I think Berry is seeing red!"

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer lunges forward…  El Loco leaps over Sawyer!  Sawyer turns around quickly…  El Loco with a dropkick to Sawyer’s knee!  Shining wizard!  Rugged reels as El Loco’s leg connects to his head!  El Loco leaps to top turnbuckle…  Standing 450 double axe handle!  Sawyer is down!  The crowd goes wild!  El Loco leaps up to the top turnbuckle…  He’s going for his signature shooting star press…"

Brad Blood:  "BERRY GETS HIS KNEES UP AT THE LAST MINUTE!  EL LOCO CRASHED AND BURNED!  El Loco is now clutching his guts in pain!  Aaaaaaaaaand here comes Berry!"

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer with a big punt sends El Loco skidding to the corner!  Sawyer drags El Loco to his feet…  Irish whip to the corner!  El Loco hits the turnbuckles chest first!  Rugged from behind…  German suplex!  El Loco is not moving at all!  Sawyer for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th…"

Brad Blood:  "HOW DID HE GET A SHOULDER UP?!  It seems that El Loco still wants some more pain from Berry and Berry would be only too happy to oblige!"

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer slaps El Loco around before picking him up for a powerbomb…  El Loco somehow reverses it to a hurricanrana!  Sawyer is flung towards the ropes and his neck lands on the top rope! Sawyer clutches his throat as he stumbles around…  El Loco grabs his head…  SLICED BREAD #2!  El Loco for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two …"

Brad Blood:  "Only a two!  El Loco may have gotten a second wind but I doubt that he has much left in his tank.  He’s pulling out all the stops but it’s still not enough to finish off Berry and I doubt he can use his finisher Locomotion on Berry."

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer struggles to get back to his feet.  Sawyer holds on to the ropes…  El Loco runs and leaps over the ropes pulling it down!  He slips between the ropes and kicks Sawyers knees tipping him over the top rope!  Sawyer lands on the outside!  El Loco runs…  He flies…  SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE CONNECTS!  The crowd goes wild!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee is starting the ten count!  Get up Berry get up!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer struggles to get up…  El Loco with a flying knee from the ring apron connects!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  Get up Berry!  That’s it Berry get back on your feet…  LOOK OUT!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Flying crossbody by El Loco from the top turnbuckle!  BERRY SAWYER CATCHES HIM!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Brad Blood:  "HAHA!  That’s it Berry!  DESTROY HIM NOW!  NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Berry Sawyer is going for a tilt a whirl slam on the outside!  NO WAIT!  EL LOCO SLIPS FREE!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "DAMMIT!  THAT SLIPPERY BASTARD!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco from the ring apron…  He leaps!  Double flying knee connects to Berry Sawyer’s face!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco slips back into the ring!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  BERRRRRRRRRRY!!!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Ten!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by a count out, your RoC Lightweight Champion…  EL LOCO!"

Jim Jackson:  "And David has defeated Goliath here tonight in Ring of Chaos.  Against all odd, El Loco was able to pull out a victory that not only solidifies his reign as a champ but also prove to the world that size does not matter, it’s the way you use it and not the way you flaunt it!  Felipe Shido runs into the ring and celebrates with his tag partner El Loco!"

Brad Blood:  "He…  He just got lucky tonight!  He wasn’t able to pin Berry one two three!"

The camera opens backstage to show the locker room of the Northern Kings. The room is filled with a thick, hazy fog. Did I say fog? I mean smoke. The kind of smoke used by the likes of Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg. The camera moves around the room to find Allister King lying in a hammock. Shadow Callahan is just sitting on a chair with his feet up on another.

Allister King: "This is a very comfortable bench."

Shadow Callahan: "You're lying on a hammock!"

Allister King: "Wait... When did we get this?"

Shadow Callahan: "I don't know, things just seem to appear out of nowhere. Might be deus ex machina."

Allister King: "Ah yes, the ol' deus ex machina. I remember it from days of yore."

Shadow Callahan: "You have no idea what it means do you?"

Allister King: "2 sex machines?"

Shadow Callahan: "It means a device that appears to help move the story along."

Allister Lights up a cigarette or what we believe is a cigarette.

Allister King: "Dude? What if this means that we aren't even real? What if some guy is just writing stuff down and forcing us to do things? OH GOD NO!"

Shadow Callahan: "Calm the fuck down!"

Allister jumps up from the hammock and starts pacing.

Allister King: "What if I'm not even controlling my body? I want to stop but I can't, I feel like a sim being controller by me. I'M A SIM! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!"

Shadow stands up and..

SLAP!!

He slaps King across the face and takes the smoking object from his hand.

Shadow Callahan: "You got hysterical, I had no choice."

Allister King: "He told you to do that didn't he? AAAHHHH!!"

Allister continuously runs into a wall.

Allister King: "WHY IS HE DOING THIS?!!"

Shadow Callahan: "This is simple glorious."

Shadow opens a bag of Doritos as he sits back and watches this chaos."

Allister King: "I WANNA GO HOME!!"

He begins to jump on the spot.

Allister King: "MAKE IT STOP!"

He begins to start spinning in circles.

Allister King: "STAPH!!"

Shadow just sits there laughing his ass off.

Allister King: "Nooo!"

He stops moving and falls to the ground in the fetal position.

Shadow Callahan: "Dude can't handle his weed."

He puts his feet on the footstool that is Allister's weeping fetal body. The camera fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:01 am

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring, his glare keeps the crowd biting their tongues afraid of what he might do if he is disturbed.  Slowly he raises the mic to his lips and begins to address the crowd.

Brad Blood:  "What is he doing here?   Don't tell me he's here to whine about his LOSS TWO WEEKS AGO!!!"

T-Rex walks towards the announce table and leans over the ropes.

Thaddeus Rex:  "You better shut your fuckin' mouth before I go down there and stuff your mic down your throat you little ball-less dick!"

Brad Blood quickly cowers in his seat.

Thaddeus Rex:  "I'll keep this short and simple...  Now I've been getting some flak about my behavior two weeks ago, so tonight I've come out here to address it...  I'm sorry Shogun..."

The crowd gasp at the unexpected apology from Thaddeus Rex...

Thaddeus Rex:  "I'm sorry I didn't beat you up some more that you'd be forced to vacate that title!  While it's true you DID beat me fair and square, I still want that title and I will come for it Shogun.  I may not have a rematch clause with me but believe me when I say that I have a plan, and by the end of my plan, it will be you who will be raring to fight me."

The crowd starts too boo loudly.  T-Rex ignores them and continues.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Unless of course you manage to lose that title to your opponent tonight, then our dance is done.  My only interest is in that world title and nothing else."

With that Thaddeus Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Parkin10

An unfamiliar light green Lotus Elise pulls into the RoC parking lot. With an expert stroke and a subtle turn, the Elise pulls into an empty parking lot and screeches to a halt. Lokii Weaver opens the door and steps out, wearing a three quarter jacket and a smarmy grin on his lips. Weaver slams the door closed before turning to the camera.

Lokii Weaver: "Well, dekko here. To what do I owe the pleasure of a camera filming my arrival? Is my inredible skill that apparent? Is it my imminent title reign? Or maybe I'm just that dishy."

Weaver glances around the parking lot, then silently laughs to himself.

Lokii Weaver: "I see that Mrs. Rodriguez isn't here this go-round. First week that's happened... Maybe she had a few misconceptions about me as well? Ah well, for the best. Truly. You're a better conversationalist anyway, camerafellow."

Lokii takes a few steps, putting himself closer to the camera than his car.

Lokii Weaver: "First things first, then. Last show I may have... slightly underestimated just how much that gallivanting luchadore from the... 'hood' could withstand. Most everything I hit him with were things that I know, for a fact, work. Eventually it became apparent that he was gaagingly desperate not to lose, and if I'd have won I'd have had two matches this week. Now, I'm sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but I try to avoid being the center of attention up until I want to be the center of attention. And if I'd have won that title, I'd have had two matches this week. And two titles, by the end of the night. It's just inconvenient, this early on... That, combined with how difficult Mr. Loco was making it forced me to... reconsider my current course of action. Now, that's not to say that I threw the match, not at all, merely that I'm still quite happy with how things turned out."

Weaver shakes his head and turns his attention to a few pedestrians near him, walking toward the entrance to the RoC arena.

Lokii Weaver: "Common people. It's a shame really. About Shogun, I mean... I've actually heard of this once Demonic Lord before. Sometime around three years ago. When he apparently left the United States in favor of Japan. And, given that he's the one I'm going to be taking that title belt from tonight I decided to gen up on him. Make sure I knew who he was currently and I must say... I'm dissapointed."

As the pedestrians file out and the lot is filled with a momentary calm, Weaver looks back toward the camera.

Lokii Weaver: "He was good. Still is, as proven by what he has around his waist, but... Something unfortunate happened to him in Japan. At some point, he started caring what the most common of people think of him. Every move he makes is haunted by the need of constant approval. It's a rightly sad sight that makes me feel bloody honking... Every time I see it. He traded in greatness for approval. As it stands, the only Shogun that I consider a truly worthy adversary died in Japan. The one I face tonight will be a stepping stone; a mere dime-a-dozen, pandering nowt of a stepping stone, at that."

Weaver glances back towards the entrance, and he apparently decides his time is up.

Lokii Weaver: "Oh well, turns out pukka in the end for me. Pip pip, camerafellow."

With a flourish in his step that causes the sway on his three quarter jacket to stay just off and in back of his legs, Weaver takes a slot in between the "common people" in order to squeeze his way into the building.

The scene opens... On urinals. Dirty urinals, too. It looks like they haven't been cleaned in months, at least! The door to the bathroom opens, and the obnoxious laughs of two pre-pubescent hipsters announce the arrival of two very whiny, high-pitched voiced, likely high hipsters. They each saddle a urinal and, oblvious to the camera, launch into an ear ache inducing conversation.

Pre Pubescent Hipster 1: "Thaths, like, tho mainstream. Like, maaaan."

Pre Pubescent Hipster 2: "No it ith'nt! Chrithty Chathe does have the best wardrobe! My mom agrees!"

Pre Pubescent Hipster 1: "We weren't even talking about clothes idiot! We were talking about how thucky the wrestlerth here are, becauthe we could so do better than them!"

Pre Pubescent Hipster 2: "Chillax bro! U mad? Stop getting up in my grill!"

Pre Pubescent Hipster 1: "You're ath thtupid as that thtupid Ladder! It'th like, SO mainstream!"

Thing 2: "It wath mainthtream before it was cool. And tho thtupid! It keeps lothing to mainstream idtioths! It probably thinks it's good too. Awkth!""

Pre Pubescent Hipster 1: "Like, I heard they were gonna fire it! Which is toteth predictable!"

Thing 2: "Fo thizzle, dawg! That Ladder ith cray cray! It thould have stayed in the junk yard where belonged!"

Pre Pubescent Hipster 1: "Dude, I have to go poop and I'm right next to a urinal. YOLO!"

The pre pubescent hipster hops a squat, making... Un-Godly annoying noises.

Pre Pubescent Hipster 2: "I wath thitting on urinalth before it wath cool!"

And with that, the human body reaches its thresh hold for annoying noises. They next 13 minutes of metrosexual teen bathroom drama passed before you even knew it, leaving only a faint ringing in your ears and a nagging in your frontal lobe telling you that someone's breaking the fourth wall.

I admit, I may be partially responsible for one of those.

With the pre pubescent hipsters gone, the bathroom seems eerily quiet... Until a faint metalic squeaking is heard from one of the stalls. The door slowly glides open... and a Ladder clambers onto the floor. Through the overall dejectedness in it's rungs, it indicates a negative mood. From the lack of effort put into standing back up, it's obvious that the high-pitched hipster's harsh words got to it... Either that, or the high-pitched hipster's voice caused more pain than is bearable. One or the etiher. From the deadpan stare of its front rail, it can be inferred that its earlier surprise of potentially being fired had worn off, replaced by a deadpan stare. Through the momentary spark of anger in its locking spreader bars, it implies, rather heavily, that it would much rather be left alone. The menacing position it keeps on the ground indicates that that was a non-too-subtle threat for the cameraman to leave.

The scene opens with a wide view of a locker room. The walls of the room are covered in wrestling related pictures and magazine articles. In the center of the room a man with his back to the camera can be seen. His ribs and arms are heavily taped, but many scrapes and bruises can be seen on his toned body. After a few moments the man turns around to reveal the new Ring of Chaos world heavyweight champion Shogun with his new belt across his lap. He smiles a pained smile at the camera before beginning to speak.

Shogun: "Well, I told you so, didn't I? Tonight I entered this building as the first world champion Ring of Chaos has ever seen. Two weeks ago I bested Thaddeus Rex in what will go down as one of the most brutal, bloody matches to ever go one in this federation! I went into a dark place to finish that match, the winner, and of course I payed the price for my sportsmanship with a cowardly attack by the LOSER. That's right Rex, you lost, you weren't the alpha male you claimed to be! You say you've got a plan to take this belt away from me, I'm sure that's gonna involve running out in my match tonight to cause chaos. Please don't get angry at me if I don't look overly fearful."

Shogun cracks his neck and stands up, stretching out his sore, battle worn limbs.

Shogun: "You see all these bruises? Not all of these came to me via our last man standing match, I've fought tooth and nail since I got into this federation to become what I am now, the champion! I'll continue fighting tonight as well, there is no rest for the weary in this federation, two weeks after I won a grueling match to become champion I will go out to that ring and defend it against Lokii Weaver. I'm not saying you aren't a threat Weaver, that would be underestimating someone obviously capable enough to get himself a title shot. While your fancy magic tricks don't exactly impress me, I will admit your in ring trickery takes some real talent! I don't think you're going to fool the world and take my belt from me this soon, however."

Shogun hefts the belt up over his taped up shoulder, a very serious expression paints his scarred face.

Shogun: "I did not come this far down the road to be a transitional champion! I will set the standard for all wrestlers and champions in this federation to follow, a standard of true fighting champions! If I ever lose this belt, the man who takes it will truly be the best in the world. I don't see it happening any time soon, and even though it's bad practice to look ahead as the champion don't think I've forgotten my other very capable contenders! Baerry Sawyer looks to earn his shot this week, and two weeks after that C4 and Ray Kamaua battle for their opportunity! There are almost an endless amount of people here who are looking to take what is mine. Believe me when I tell you all that it will be the hardest task you've ever been put up to in your lives. I plan on keeping this belt for a very, very long time, so get used to seeing my face when this belt is mentioned! I'll continue fighting my heart out to entertain the fans and prove that I am what I say I am, the best wrestler in the entire world!"

With that Shogun walks past the camera man and exits the room, you could almost catch a bit of a limp in his step as he left.

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Lokii_10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/09/2014 Shogun10

Jim Jackson: "Now it's time for the match everyone's been waiting for. It's the main event, a match between the newly crowned RoC Champion, Shogun, and the newly crowned 'least favorite Brit on the roster of RoC', Lokii Weaver."

Brad Blood: "And this is gonna be AWESOME! Do you remember Lokii Weaver's debut, Jim? He won a four way match without even taking many hits, and he smartly dodged the Lightweight title so he could avoid fighting the incredibly manly Berry Sawyer before this match. Seriously, a washed-up has-been like Shogun has no chance of beating a master tactician like Weaver!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall and is for the RoC World Championship! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds... From Fort Worth, Texas... He's your Roc World Champion! The Reaper, Shogun!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is sung  Shogun bursts out from behind the curtain to a roar of cheers from the crowd, honoring the vet. He is wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses to top off his wrestling gear. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and takes a small bow of respect to the crowd.

Alice Aoi: "And his opponent, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 220 pounds... From Whitchurch, Hampshire, England... He's the challenger! The Magus, Lokii Weaver!"

"Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles begins playing throughout the arena, followed by the jumbotron coming to life with a video of space: stars and infinite darkness included. Lokii Weaver appears at the top of the entrance ramp from the backstage, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit. He glances around the arena before setting his sights on the ring and making his way down the ramp. He climbs the metal steps before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SURPEME!"

Brad Blood: "If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, Shogun SUCKS! Since his debut he's been just barely able to pull a win out of his ass night after night, and he's amassed several injuries to show for it. It's gotten so bad that he almost lost to a massive jobber and a 60 year old cheater!"

Jim Jackson: "I wouldn't necessarily call Ray a jobber, Brad. And Thaddeus Rex's age wasn't causing any hip injuries in their last man standing match either. Shogun has earned what he has."

Brad Blood: "But Jim, Shogun is a-"

DING!

Brad Blood: "EEEEEK!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Apparently it was tired of waiting. Weaver and Shogun begins circling each other, sizing eachother up. The simultaneously tie up into a grapple, Shogun powering over Lokii with strength, but Weaver throws a punch right into Shogun's injured ribs to force some distance between them. Weaver quickly locks Shogun into a headlock takedown, keeping the hold on the ground."

Brad Blood: "See, Jim? Old man wash-up here already let his opportunity for momentum slip away because of an injury he sustained at some point!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogun lifts his legs and breaks the headlock with a head scissors! Weaver slips out and they both get back to their feet. Shogun takes Weaver down with a headlock takedown, keeping the hold. Weaver breaks the hold with a head scissors, which Shogun slips out of and they both get to their feet. Shogun goes into a defensive position, but he looks surprised to see Weaver not reciprocating. Weaver makes a show of ponderence before sighing ad extending his hand to Shogun."

Brad Blood: "BLASPHEMY! He doesn't deserve a handshake, you should know that Weaver! What is with all the dumb assholes in this fed?"

Jim Jackson: "Shogun looks wary for a moment. Once burned, twice shy as they say. But he still takes Weaver's hand... Almost surprisingly, nothing happens. They let go of eachother, followed by Weaver using both of his hands to box Shogun's ears!"

Brad Blood: "Brilliant! He anticipated Shogun being wary of a handshake, so he waited until AFTER the horrible deed was done to dispense good wrestling!'

Jim Jackson: "Weaver follows up on Shogun's stunned position with a dropkick. Shogun quickly begins scrambling back to his feet, only to walk into a snapmare by Weaver that leaves Shogun on his butt, and follows up by locking Shogun into a sleeper hold!"

Brad Blood: "Weaver now begins playing hell with Shogun's injured neck! Lokii is not letting up on this guy's injuries!"

Jim Jackson: "The champion manages to slip his hands between Weaver's grip, and he uses it to power out of the sleeper hold. Shogun throws an elbow back that catches Weaver in the knee before quickly getting back to his feet and throwing a clothesline at Weaver, who uses his already kneeling position to roll out of the way. He quickly gets back to his feet and throws a kick at Shoguns knee before bringing him down with an arm drag!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun's injured knee and injured arm made defense impossible! I gotta say, Jim, I'm enjoying watching this guy's offense get shat on!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver drops an elbow to Shogun's back while he was trying to get to his feet. Goes to follow up with a leg drop, but Shogun rolls out of the way. Shogun snaps Weaver back with a suplex, he keeps the hold and forces Weaver back to his feet and goes for another suplex..."

Brad Blood: "But Weaver gets one of his arms free and lands a punch on Shogun's injured chin! Weaver intelligently goes after yet another one of this sap's many weak points to stop his offense before dropping Shogun with a DDT!"

Jim Jackson: "Brad, I doubt that every single piece of Shogun is injured..."

Brad Blood: "Sure they are, Jim! It's either that, or Shogun getting shut down so effectively is only happening because he sucks! Frankly, I think it's a bit of a mix between the two."

Jim Jackson: "... Well then how is it that Shogun hasn't lost yet?"

Brad Blood: "I-er.... Um... Weaver has Shogun back to his feet, and he has his arms around Shogun's waist, but- NO! Shogun reverses with an elbow to the face and wraps around to get in the position himself! Shogun throws Weaver back but- YES! Weaver wirms his way out of it and lands on his feet behind Shogun, landing his own german suplex! I guess you could say he HAS lost... THAT EXCHANGE! POW!"

Jim Jackson: "That's not even close to... Nevermind. Weaver brings Shogun back to his feet and knees him in the gut. He tucks Shogun's head between his arms and tries to fall down, but Shogun stays on his feet to counter the DDT. Shogun overpowers Lokii into a vertical standing position before slamming backwards with a northern lights suplex! Weaver scrambles back to his feet and walks into a Shogun heel kick! Shogun drapes one of his arms over Weaver's neck and lifts up... But Weaver slips out of the chokeslam in midair! Weaver superkicks Shogun causing him to stumble back into the ropes, where he braces against the middle rope and leans back almost out of the ring before springing himself back into the ring where he swings his arm out lariat style, hitting Weaver in the throat with a Decapitation Nation!"

Brad Blood: "NO! He just snuck in a massive clothesline with his injured arms! But Weaver shows the ring awareness that got him this title shot to begin with by quickly sliding out of the ring, bracing against the ring barriers for support."

Jim Jackson: "But Shogun isn't done yet, Brad! Just as Weaver turns around, he eats two boots to the face from Shogun's baseball slide! Shogun slips under the ropes... Landing another clothesline just as Weaver gets back to his feet! Shogun drops Weaver with an STO onto the concrete floor. Weaver tries to throw a kick from his grounded position, but Shogun catches it, grasping his leg. Shogun then does a spinning toe hold and grasps the other leg, crossing them into a four locking in the One way trip to Arthritis! Weaver tries to reverse it, but Shogun has the strength advantage and Weaver just can't find the leverage. Weaver targets Shogun's knees with several strikes, before finally forcing Shogun to release the hold. Weaver gets back to his feet slowly; despite not being able to hold the One way trip to Arthritis for long, it still seems to have done some damage. Shogun-"

Brad Blood: "THAT JACKASS JUST USED THE STEEL STAIRS AS A WEAPON! He just whipped Weaver into the steel steps! I think he wants Weaver's shoulder to be as injured as his own, Jim!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver likely would have done the same thing, if the situations were reversed, Brad. Weaver scrambles back to his feet but stumbles, opting to begin climbing the steps back into the ring. He's followed by Shogun... Who gets a kick to the gut! Weaver moves out onto the ring apron before taking advantage of his opponents bent over position to run up and place a knee against the base of his Shogun's neck. Then he drops, forcing his opponent's head down onto the steel steps, while landing on the opponent's upper body, and driving his knee into Shogun's neck executing a Busking!

Brad Blood: "A brilliant use of the stairs by Weaver leaves Shogun dang near dead! The poor loser just couldn't shake off his rib injuries fast enough to avoid even MORE head injuries!"

Jim Jackson: "... Because stairs weren't at all the thing you just bashed Shogun for using. Wait, Brad! The count!"

Brad Blood: "Wha- OH SHIZZ! It's at 8! HURRY WEAVER! You can't win the title from count out!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver sees it too, Brad. He rolls Shogun in under the ropes, a little hindered by Shogun's dead weight. The counts at 9... But Weaver gets in just in time! He quickly hooks Shogun's legs for a pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! T-"

Brad Blood: "Argh! Shogun gets his shoulders up at two! But at least he's still getting his ass kicked, that's compensation enough for this to drag out."

Jim Jackson: "Weaver brings Shogun to his feet, grasping his head over his shoulder and running at the ropes... Running UP the ropes and flipping backwards, slamming Shogun with a sliced bread! Weaver brings Shogun back to his feet before kicking him in the gut and flipping him over with a snapmare, and snapping a kick right into the side of Shogun's head then awaits for Shogun to start rising back up. When he manages to get back to his knees, Weaver charges in and drives his knee directly into his Shogun's head executing Close-Up Magic! Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "Holy- I really thought that was it. Look at Shogun, his head injuries are still in such massive disability that he's not even moving right now!"

Jim Jackson: "That kick out may have been on reflex, Brad. He just received a devastating knee to his temple and he's lost in a daze. Weaver sees this too, Brad, and rolls Shogun onto his stomach. He crosses Shogun's arms around his throat and... Shogun wakes up, wriggling out of the Profonde before Weaver could synch it in! Shogun plants both of his hands to the mat and throws his feet both up and back, effectively bucking Weaver in the face!"

Brad Blood: "No! He was dead! No recovering from dead, Shogun! What a cheater! And... Wow! That lucky kick just busted Weaver wide open! Wait, nope... It's coming from Weaver's nose! Shogun's lucky kick just broke Weaver's nose!"

Jim Jackson: "That leaves Weaver too stunned to keep on the offensive, but he still tries to go for a spear... but he's caught by Shogun in a full nelson! Shogun switches the hold to a half nelson... and Shogun lifts Lokii up into into the air and then into a backdrop position before slamming Weaver down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas executing Old Faithful! There's his finisher! Shogun, slowly, forces his body to go for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "YES! Weaver got his shoulders up! Very impressive, given the daze of the kick, near suffocation of all the blood in his nose, AND the blunt force trauma that came with Shogun's Old Faithful... Heck, Shogun might have had it too if he wasn't such a wash up... and didn't injure every single muscle that could possibly help him in a pin attempt!"

Jim Jackson: "... Did you just give Shogun, SHOGUN, an excuse for not winning?"

Brad Blood: "I hate this guy because he was good once, Jim. And then he threw it away! In my book, that's a useless wash up. Most people have to get too old or get too injured before they stop being good, but not Shogun. No, he did it by choice! And now he's too injured to be good at anything and HE'S STILL NOT LOSING! It's not an excuse, Jim! At one point, he probably would have made it this far from something other than a fluke. As it stands, he's fighting a master tactician who will use anything in his deep bag of magician tricks to ensure Shogun doesn't keep getting lucky!"

Jim Jackson: "The only thing that changed with Shogun is that he doesn't use brutal tactics anymore, opting for a fair fight instead."

Brad Blood: "Exactly!"

Jim Jackson: "... Of course it is. Shogun and Weaver both manage to get back to their feet, finally shaking the cobwebs away. Weaver wipes the blood from his chin, perhaps just now realizing that there's blood just gushing from his nose. Shogun charges in and leaps for a dropkick, but Weaver dodges, causing Shogun to fall to the ground. Weaver goes to drop an elbow, but Shogun rolls out of the way. Shogun throws a kick that Weaver catches, and locks into a leg lock. He rolls to the mat, taking Shogun with him... Who rolls with the momentum to break the hold, grasping onto one of Weaver's legs and wrapping his own legs around Weaver's for an ankle lock! Weaver grabs onto the ropes immediately, forcing Shogun to release the hold... And eat a kick to the face!"

Brad Blood: "See what a fair fight gets you? He could have kept that hold for another 4 seconds! That would have at least forced Weaver to rethink throwing a kick!"

Jim Jackson: "If it were a fair fight, Weaver probably would have thrown that kick. Lokii gets back to his feet, and dodges a Shogun clothesline that would have dumped him out of the ring, instead fighting back to the middle instead. Weaver... Wait, what's he doing? I that metal!? He just snuck a piece of metal into his palm from his suit! Shogun goes in for a takedown... And eats an palm strike to his head with a piece of metal! Shogun collapses and Weaver tries to go for a cover... But he's stopped by the referee who demands to see Weaver's palm..."

Brad Blood: "Oh no, oh no... You'd better not get disqualified to blimey crumpet eating... son of a Brit!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver looks reluctant, but all the same raises his arm out... And then smirks? He opens his hand, but the foreign object is gone!"

Brad Blood: "HOOO! That high class magician DOES have a deep bag of tricks!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver glances at Shogun, and sees him already stirring and opts not to go for a cover. Instead he climbs to ropes, until he reaches the very top. Weaver looks a bit woozy up there... And blood is till dripping. Jack B. Nimble sees this and goes to check on Weaver. He may have to end this match before Weaver can bleed out, Brad. He's lost a LOT of blood."

Brad Blood: "Nope, Chuck Testa! The Magus sees Shogun is back to his feet and he shoves the referee down and out of the way and leaps from the top rope... driving his shoulder into his opponent's midsection executing a False Cut! There's his finisher! He goes for the cover... BUT WHERE'S THE REF?"

Jim Jackson: "Jack B. Nimble just got shoved out of the way for doing his job, Brad! He was a bit shaken, but now he's back into the action!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre-"

Brad Blood: "NO! DAMNIT! THAT WAS OVER! If only that stupid ref hadn't gotten in Weaver's way, or at the very least recovered faster! ARGH!"

Jim Jackson: "Weaver doesn't look too happy either, and begins throwing some harsh words at poor Nimble. All the same, Nimble still checks on Weaver to ensure he's okay to continue... And an inopportune drop of blood drips from Weaver's chin onto his suit again. At this point it looks like he just murdered a bottle of ketchup with his face and chest. Weaver makes an exaggerated show of frustration by throwing his hands into the air before burying his face into the referee's chest!"

Brad Blood: "Nice! He just used the referee's shirt to clean up his face! And, ever well mannered he gives the referee a thumbs up before turning around- NOOO!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogun was back to his feet and Weaver just turned around into a forearm to his face... More specifically, what's left of his nose. Shogun starts to lift Weaver up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute, dropping him down on his head and neck executing the Second Stage Turbine Blade! Shogun with a cover!"

Brad Blood: "YES! Weaver kicks out! He didn't let Shogun take a fluke win by attacking while he was distracted! Man, that was... Too close. Heh heh heh...."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun is still slow to rise back to his feet. He's taken a lot of abuse in the weeks prior and during this match. Frankly, I have to agree with my partner on this one and say I am very surprised Shogun can even stand. Shogun lifts Weaver to his feet as well. Shogun starts to lift Lokii up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute... Allowing Weaver an opportunity to roll out of it! Weaver uses his lanky frame and surprising dexterity while wearing a suit to avoid another Second Stage Turbine Blade! Lokii Weaver reaches around his opponent's body and lifts them up, spinning Shogun in front of his body. As Weaver brings the opponent back down to the mat the he kneels, slamming his opponent's back across his extended knee executing an Acetabularii! Cover!"

Brad Blood: "No! Shogun just barely up, despite the assault on his injured spine! And spleen!"

Jim Jackson: "As far as the wrestler cards go, we've seen the entirety of both Weaver and Shogun's known signatures and finishers... And yet, they're both still going. Weaver gets back to his feet, albeit shakily, and goes to the ropes once more... Climbing them slowly, but still reaching the top. Shogun makes it back to his feet, and goes toward Weaver. Weaver finally manages to turn around, only to see one of Shogun's fists coming at him! Shogun climbs the ropes as well, and Weaver begins throwing several wild punches. I think the composure we've seen Weaver keep the entire match is finally gone, Brad."

Brad Blood: "Well, it's working! Shogun's losing his balance. I have the feeling that whoever gets the best of this exchange has the match, Jim. And right now it looks like Weaver! Lokii's composure is back as he throws a knee to Shogun's leg, forcing his balance to go and rains down a double fist axe handle to the head to do the rest!"

Jim Jackson: "But wait! Despite his footing being gone, Shogun still maintains enough balance to stay on the ropes... countering Weaver with a single head butt right into Weaver's most exposed area, the nose! That has to smart... Weaver, dazed, nearly falls backwards and out of the ring, stopped only by the awkward position his legs were in when he went limp! Shogun pulls Weaver in close... Shogun starts to lift Lokii up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute, dropping Weaver all the way down to the mat directly onto his head and neck executing the Second Stage Turbine Blade from the top rope! Both men stay still for a moment, but Shogun manages to hook one of Weavers legs weakly... But I think that'll be all he needs."

Brad Blood: "NO! NOOOOOO! He HAD this!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of the match and still the RING OF CHAOS WORLD CHAMPION... THE REAPER, SHOGUN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there we have it. After a long fought match and a few strokes of luck, Shogun proves that Weaver's impressive ring awareness and cheat tactics were not enough to win the title. Weavers out of the ring at this point, finally being checked up on by medical personnel. Shogun isn't fairing much better, but he's back to his feet and just drinking in the cheers from the crowd."

Brad Blood: "But... He's just so undeserving... Weaver had this! I was so sure I wouldn't have to commentate on Shogun anymore... *sob*

Jim Jackson: "Brad, come on now! Shogun won. That's how wrestling works sometimes-"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, and Shogun just looks on with disbelief.

Brad Blood: "Oh good! This guy too?! COME ON!... Well, at least I can take solace that he's only here to beat the living tar out of Shogun and cannot possibly win the title."

Jim Jackson: "Thaddeus Rex begins walking slowly down to the ring, hate present in his eyes, and Shogun does his best to get into a fighting stance... He's completely unready for this, but Shogun is not willing to go down without a fight."

THWACK!

Brad Blood: "WOAH! Lokii Weaver, out of nowhere, just slid back into the ring with the RoC World Championship belt and blindsided Shogun! Possibly the best part of the match, right there."

Jim Jackson: "Oh no... This is not going to end well. But... Hang on, Weaver slides out of the ring and gets in T-Rex's way at the bottom of the ramp. Thaddeus looks about ready to remove the nuisance in his way, but Weaver smirks and... Hands T-Rex the belt. He sidesteps out of the way and mock-bows toward the ring."

Brad Blood: "Aw man! I wanted to see Weaver beat two dumbs over the head with a belt!"

Jim Jackson: "T-Rex slides into the ring and begins beating Shogun with his own belt, bashing him in the forehead repeatedly! Shogun is busted wide open! Shogun isn't moving, and here comes security to break up this beat down. Thaddeus discards the belt, instead using his fists, hammering down with brutal savagery! The securities on him at this point, but he's still doing his best to land punches on Shogun! They finally pry Thaddeus Rex off as EMTs rush to the aid of our champion."

Brad Blood: "The crowd can't contain their seething displeasure, making sure T-Rex is pelted with every variation of the term "BOOO" possible while he's being escorted off. And I don't think Shogun is okay this time, as the EMTs have to put him on a stretcher to be taking out of the ring."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 am

Jim Jackson: "And the time has come again for us to say goodbye. Tonight we saw beatdowns, a title defense, and an old lady getting assaulted!"

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the code for 30 lives work!"

Jim Jackson: "Definitely we all agree that tonight's action and occurrences has only kept on getting better and weirder.  What will the next show have in store for us?  Well tune in in two weeks to find out!  Until next time, this is Jim Jackson..."

Brad Blood: "And this is Brad Blood..."

Jim Jackson: "Saying good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum