Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 The_ma10

Jim Jackson:  "And tonight for our dark match before the show we have the returning Colton Charles Cai Cobb taking on newcomer The Masked Moron."

Brad Blood:  "This is what happens when you shoot your mouth off and lose in a fight you boast that you are a so-called expert at...  You get relegated to dark matches!  Sucks to be you Colton."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts...  The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at  6 feet tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from parts unknown...  THE MASKED MORON!"

"I'm with Stupid" by Pet Shop Boys start playing on the loud speakers as The Masked Moron lowers himself from the rafters with a makeshift rope pulley system.  He gets stuck in mid-air and is forced to cut his rope falling flat on his face from 8 feet in the air.  He quickly leaps back up to his feet seemingly undamaged and heads to the wrong corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  The Masked Moron casually walks forward and offers his hand to Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  Big right by C4 knocks The Masked Moron back!  Neckbreaker by C4 followed by a pin!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Only a two count and Moron gets a shoulder up.  Who in their right minds offers his hand after the bell has rung?!  What an idiot!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Masked Moron staggers back to his feet but The Charismatic Crippler grabs him from behind...  ROLLING GERMAN SUPLEXES!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!   The Masked Moron is twitching on the mat!"

Brad Blood:  "I think he's foaming at the mouth!  Wait what is Colton doing?"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks his opponent down and sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!!!  THE REFEREE CALLS THE MATCH!  THE MASKED MORON IS UNCONSCIOUS!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb makes quick work of The Masked Moron."

Brad Blood:  "Well he was pitted against an idiot!  Anyone could have made quick work out of that dumb-ass."

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome everyone and though it may be sounding old, we have a great show for all of you this evening!  That's right, from a triple threat between RoC's very talented women's roster to a three-way elimination match to determine the number one contender for the RoC Tag Team Championships, I'm sure we'll have enough action to keep everyone at the edge of their seats.  Now joining me here at ringside tonight is of course my ever incorrigible partner Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "Thanks for the intro Jimbo and yes, I'm sure that tonight will be as action-packed as our last couple of shows which I should point out literally brought the house down with some of the BEST wrestling action seen in this side of the globe in the past years."

Jim Jackson:  "You got that right Brad, we've been the talk of the wrestling community after spectacular but brutal matches by our roster and right now, there is no other direction for us to go but up!  We are also continuing to open our doors to new talents and if you all are paying attention, we have a new signing courtesy of Marcus Troy!  Who is the latest addition to the RoC roster?  Well you'll all find out soon enough."

Brad Blood:  "That's right so without further ado, let's get this show rolling!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Backst10

At awe at his new home, Diarrhea Boy or D-Boy for short is as wide-eyed as a tarsier as he walked in the backstage area of Ring of Chaos.  So engrossed he was observing his new surroundings, he didn't realize until it was too late that he walked straight into a person.

Ba-dump!

Soiling himself a little as he hit the ground, Diarrhea Boy looked up and saw that he collided into none other than The Dookie Dog!

Diarrhea Boy:  "OH EM GEE!  Y-you're him!  The legend!  My dad brought me to watch you wrestle back when I was a  wee lad!"

D-Boy picks himself up and quickly grabs The Dookie Dog's hand shaking it enthusiastically, not giving the other man a chance to talk.

Diarrhea Boy:  "I'm so sorry about crashing into you sir!  Y-you have no idea what it's like meeting your idol in the flesh.  This is just so...  So sureal!  Oh wait!  I haven't introduced myself haven't I?  Pardon my rudeness sir, I'm Diarrhea Boy, you can call me D-Boy for short.  I just got signed to RoC recently, it's really an honor to meet you in person sir.  Oh wait!"

The excited newbie quickly searches his pockets and brings out a Sharpie and a pair of spare undies...

Diarrhea Boy:  "This may sound awkward but can you sign this please?"

D-Boy hands the underwear and the Sharpie to The Dookie Dog waiting for a response.

The Dookie Dog looks at the young lad in front of him. Happy to see he's not been totally forgotten he smiles very happily. He takes the pair of underwear and the sharpie into his hands as he looks down at the lad.

The Dookie Dog: "Tell you what, I'll do something better than sign my name."

The Dookie Dog takes his hand and places it into the back of his tighty whiteys before pulling out his finger with a very oily, brown substance on the end of his finger. He smudges it across the underwear and hands them back over. If you don't mind, I'm on my way to the bathroom. You can join me if you want.

The Dookie Dog starts to open a door near him, obviously the bathroom and enters.

A gleam appears on Diarrhea Boy's eyes as excitement begins to run through his veins...

Diarrhea Boy:  "Oh boy oh boy!  I get to learn from my idol!  Learning from the master, what a treat this is!"

Without a second thought, D-Boy follows The Dookie Dog into the bathroom as the scene fades...

The scene opens with a cameraman rushing to catch up with a ragged man making his way to the ring area, once turned around Crusade greet the RoC viewers with his face for the first time since he betrayed his partner.

Crusade: "Surprised? It's been quite a while since I've felt the need to show my face around here. The Daring One had been holding me back for long enough you see, now he isn't holding anything at all. He's busy sucking down his food from a straw somewhere while I've been preparing for my return to action, and who will be my first victim? Some brain dead man who cannot seem to hold his bowels..."

Crusade shakes his head, the smirk he had while talking about his destruction of the Daring One disappearing.

Crusade: "When you have someone as dangerous as I am roaming the locker room, you would think our General Manager would have the sense not to send the mentally challenged out to face me in combat, but that is where you would be wrong! Apparently I have to dispose of another shit stain on our industry by the end of the night! I have grander plans than disposing of waste Morrison, I plan on taking the Ring of Chaos by storm. I will become champion, and soon!"

Crusade: "The mighty have been falling all around us in this place after all, apparently even some form of Entropy is here to create Chaos for all. I am the man who will end the Chaos and bring light to the world, one foolish naysayer at a time. Once I become the champion of the world, people will have no choice other than listen to what I have to say and know it to be the gospel they have been looking for all along! So get ready shitty pants guy! You will be the first of many to fall before the might of Crusade!"

With that the lunatic known as Crusade turned his back to the camera, laughing horribly as he made his way towards the ring.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Locker10

The scene fades into a bathroom. Stall after stall, urinal after urinal. When you hear a bit of grunting then a plop.

The Dookie Dog: "You see, young lad..."

The sound of another slash fills the air.

The Dookie Dog: "There's a lot of things you can learn from an old timer like myself. Important things in life like..."

Like a starstruck teenage girl, Diarrhea Boy fawns over his idol and quickly take notes from the more experienced wrestler.

Diarrhea Boy:  "Ooh!  So that's how it's done!  This is eye-opening!  To think I get to learn first hand from the master.  If only this is possible everyday.  If only this moment will not end...  No...  I mustn't be greedy...  It is already a great honor for me to be in the same room with you sir.  Thank you sir...  Thank you!"

The young lad starts sobbing tears of gratitude.

Diarrhea Boy:  "I'm sorry about this...  I just...  I can't stop...  I'm just so overwhelmed with emotions..."

Diarrhea Boy pulls out another pair of tighty whiteys and proceeds to wipe away his tears and blow his nose...

A loud grunt comes from The Dookie Dog and soon after a flush can be heard.

The Dookie Dog: "Tell you what lad, if you really want to learn first hand I'll be glad to show you how its done. But I do have one request of you, if we do this we do it all the way. All the way to the top. Agreed?"

The Dookie Dog walks up to Diarrhea Boy and places a hand on his shoulder.

The Dookie Dog: "Now lets stop the crying and put on our big boy pants okay?"

With that he walks to the bathroom door and opens it, holding it open waiting on Diarrhea Boy.

Diarrhea Boy's eyes grow wide at The Dookie Dog's offer.  His tears start to well up again but he quickly holds firm and wipes them away.  Nodding his head vigorously, he takes a deep breath and replies.

Diarrhea Boy: "Yessir!  I...  I am truly grateful for this opportunity.  I won't let you down sir!  I'll do my very best!  Thank you!  Thank you so much!"

Again D-Boy swallows hard to prevent his emotions from spilling over as he quickly heads for the door as the scene fades.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:01 am

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Crusad10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 The_do11

Jim Jackson: "Well we have a battle of near polar opposites up next. The religious zealot known as Crusade looks to regain momentum as he steps into the ring with the man of a thousand skid marks, The Dookie Dog. Little is known about this particular man except that he has trouble using toilet paper."

Brad Blood: "I have already got a gas mask ready for when he makes his way out here. No man should have to suffer that kind of stench. Especially not us, we didn't sign up for this. And poor Alice, she has to stand in the ring with him."

Jim Jackson: "Ring crew have begun grabbing air freshener for this match. But you got to ask can the cleansing holy light of the crusade stop the mark of the brown bomber? We find out now. Over to Alice for the introductions."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, Hailing from The Holy Land, He is the Chosen One.....CRUSADE!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, The Brown Bomber...  THE DOOKIE DOG!"

The noise of brown thunder is heard as The Dookie Dog walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring to sound of heaving from the audience.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And right off the bat, Crusade is unleashing a series of rights and lefts to DD, not letting up for a single second and forcing him into the corner. A wicked chop in the corner is matched by a loud "Woo" by the audience, shades of the legendary Ric Flair. Crusade pulls DD out and locks in a sleeper hold."

Brad Blood: "He's wrenching with a lot of pressure but is countered by a jaw breaker. Dog is strikes fast with an european uppercut. I think the smell coming from his armpits did more damage than the move itself. A retaliation chop to Crusade, some revenge for the one he received earlier. Irish whip attempt but NO! Crusade counters and whips DD straight into Jack. B Nimble. The ref is down."

Jim Jackson: "The Chosen one walks right into a face crusher. DD hooks the leg but he's forgotten that he accidentally knocked the ref out. He's still holding the leg. He finally realises and tries to revive the ref. Crusade is not hesitating and hits a sick elbow to the bridge of the Dog's nose. It may be broken after that shot."

Brad Blood: "Shit just gotten real! Pun intended! Crusade drives DD's head forcefully into the top turnbuckle. He's letting that vicious streak of his run wild here tonight. Knees and elbows drops the Dog to a seated position. Run across to the other turnbuckle and with great speed, Crusade rushes in with a dropkick. He picks DD up and drops him back down with a backdrop. He shakes the ref awake before going for a cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "No time is wasted as Crusade hits a series of knee drops right to the head. He goes for another cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!..."

Brad Blood: "Crusade is getting a bit frustrated but OH MY GOD! Di...did he just counter with a fart? Crusade is disorientated. Dookie Dog connects with a high kick, followed up straight away by a DDT. What surprising athleticism shown as he hits a near picture perfect standing moonsault."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!.."

Jim Jackson: "That moonsault winded DD also as both men struggle to get to their feet. They're up! Wild right swung by Dookie but blocked by Crusade. Kick to the leg by Crusade followed by another straight to the chest. Bounces off the ropes looking for the clothesline attempt but DD ducks and counters with a strong front dropkick. The force of the move sends Crusade flying into the referee who once again is down!"

Brad Blood: "We need stronger referees! Even a gust of wind could knock them out! but forget him. Crusade stumbles into a superkick by DD who falls into the cover. Again he is unaware of how he knocked out the ref. Oh no he notices and tries to revive him. The ref is slowly getting up. BAM! Dog walks right into a hard spinebuster by Crusade who proceeds to head to the top rope. He gets great hang time and drops the elbow right to the heart of dookie Dog. This is over!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two....."

Jim Jackson: "Dookie Dog kicks out at the 2 9/10 mark, Crusade can't believe that it wasn't over by that elbow. He's not in a good mood. He grabs DD and lifts him high in the air with a stalling suplex. But before he can connect, Crusade takes a knee to the head and the suplex is countered into a DDT. Big splash by Dog for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Just a two count. I think the chosen one may have underestimated his opponent. Dookie Dog looks to be setting up for something big as he stalks crusade, waiting for the opportunity to strike. Crusade gets to his feet and narrowly avoids the superkick. WOW! A vicious headbutt sends DD to the ropes. Wait a minute! Look what he is doing! Crusade is trapping DD's arms with the ropes and is leaving the ring."

Jim Jackson: "He's looking under the ring for a weapon. Dookie Dog can't move. The ref is trying to free him but Crusade drags him out and slams him against the barricade. A singapore cane! Crusade has a singapore cane in his hand and planning something sick. Somebody stop him!"

Brad Blood: "He stares at Dookie Dog and appears to be saying something but i can't seem to make it out. Whack! Whack! Whack! Crusade is relentlessly attacking DD with that weapon. The weapon is breaking apart but Crusade isn't stopping. The ref moving again."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification...  THE DOOKIE DOG!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref is calling for the bell! Crusade has been disqualified for assaulting both the ref and his opponent! But he doesn't look like he even cares. Does he have even a shred of humanity left?"

Brad Blood: "He's letting DD fall to the mat. Wait! No he's not! Crusade lifts DD into the air before dropping him face first in a gourdbuster, as he starts to get up, Crusade lunges forward, kneeing Dog square in the temple. DAMNATION! The match is already over but Crusade just sending a statement now. He isn't finished yet. He grabs a steel chair and enters the ring again."

Jim Jackson: "Here comes Diarrhea Boy for the save! Crusade slides out of the ring and proceeds to walk up the ramp with that sick grin on his face."

Brad Blood: "Too little too late. The damage has been already done."

Jim Jackson: "A statement of brutality! Dookie Dog was holding his own in this fight but Crusade's evil ways proofed to be superior than finishing this match."

Brad Blood: "Crusade is back and Badder than ever and the brown bomber just found out the hard way."

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Beyond10

The scene opens with Grand Flesh Xi standing with a suit over his battle armor along with a martini in his hand. The camera pans out to reveal a group of men and women with pens and pictures for an autograph. Standing behind a velvet rope along with his security guards.

Female Fan: "Pleeeeeeeease handsome Grand Flesh Xi senpai, I must have your devious autograph!"

Male Fan: "Senpai, my family's honor depends on me getting this autograph!"

Grand Flesh Xi: "HMMMMMMMMMM are the things you say true????? Like that terribly good Turbo Hell I, you are not truuuuuuue you are the falsehood that falls upon this Earth. SOOOOOOOO, fans of the great, devious, and eviiiiiiil Grand Flesh Xi are TRULY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!"

Water is dropped from the ceiling onto the entire crowd of fans and begins to laugh maniacally.

Grand Flesh Xi: "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SILLY FOOLS, BECOME WET BOTH INSIDE AND OUT DUE TO THE DEVIOUS GREATNESS KNOWN AS GRAND FLESH XI AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Grand Flesh Xi runs away from the still rabidly excited fans still laughing like the devious villain he is.

Female Fan: "Senpai is so devious, I just want him to notice meeeeee."

The camera fades out on Grand Flesh Xi standing on a rooftop in his insane pose.

Julie Rodriguez, RoC's backstage interviewer stands nervously as the camera slowly pans out.  Soon the reason for her uneasiness is revealed as it is revealed that she is standing next to legendary promoter Marcus Troy.   Clearly Troy's fame or notoriety combined with his imposing aura is making the young Latina restless.  Julie steels herself as the cameraman gives her the signal to start the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening wrestling fans, we are lucky enough to catch a special guest here tonight.  Joining me for this short Q & A is none other than a wrestling world legend and titan...  Marcus Troy!  Thank you for agreeing to this interview with such short notice Mr. Troy, if you don't mind I would like to ask you some questions that are also surely on the minds of wrestling fans everywhere."

Marcus Troy:  "Think nothing of it Ms. Rodriguez, it's not like I am busy at the moment.  Go ahead ask away and I shall answer to the best of my abilities."

Julie nods and begins her questioning.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Two weeks ago, you made a surprise return to the world of wrestling, what prompted you to come out of retirement?"

Marcus Troy:  "Well let me tell you this Ms. Rodriguez, retiring rich is severely overrated.  Sure I have a villa by the beach in South America and can even live the remainder of my life in luxury but I was not happy.  In fact I wasn't even content.  Why you ask?  Well it's because I miss THIS!"

Troy gestures around indicating the world of wrestling.

Marcus Troy:  "I miss all this Ms. Rodriguez, the energy, the excitement, the adrenaline...  I miss the world of wrestling.  Now for a while now, I was looking for a reason to return, any excuse to do so but I do not want the commitment of running a promotion again, I mean we all know how that turned out the last time."

Marcus Troy chuckles as Julie Rodriguez joins him nervously.

Marcus Troy:  "Kidding aside, as I was saying, I was looking for any excuse to return to the world of wrestling and when my protege Lee Morrison asked me for help...  Well I saw it as an opportunity to make my return."

Julie Rodriguez nods and continues on to the next question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "And what a return it was Mr. Troy, you even crashed Thaddeus Rex's celebration.  Aren't you weary about sparking the ire of T-Rex?"

Marcus Troy:  "Weary?  You're talking to Marcus Troy here!"

Troy replied in an amused tone.

Marcus Troy:  "I've been around for a long time Ms. Rodriguez, I've seen it all and I've experienced it all.  There is nothing...  NOTHING that makes me weary other than my mother-in-law.  Besides, you think I'd come back unprepared?  No!  I've come back with something that will change Ring of Chaos.  I've encountered men like Thaddeus Rex before, yes he is dangerous but he is not infallible...  Men like T-Rex, they tend to think that they can use brute force to get what they want and while they may earn some form of success that way, it will also be their downfall.  There will be always someone bigger than you, stronger than you...  T-Rex can enjoy his moment on top for now but once you've reached the top, there is only one direction for you to go and that's down.  As I mentioned earlier, Lee Morrison asked me for help because things have been running amok here in RoC so help him I shall.  I shall bring everyone to line and help restore authority to the one who can properly wield it...  How?  By fighting chaos with chaos...  Entropy has arrived to Ring of Chaos!"

The young reporter gulps as she proceeds to ask the next obvious question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Yes, two weeks ago, you also mentioned Entropy...  What or WHO is Entropy?"

Marcus Troy chuckles sinisterly under his breath, a chuckle that sent chills down Julie Rodriguez's spine.

Marcus Troy:  "Entropy is the product of disorder, he is the product of greed, he is the product of extreme circumstances!  Born from the deepest and darkest abyss of human filth, Entropy is the torrent of unbridled chaos and he has arrived here to Ring of Chaos.  In fact he is in this very building right now and I've instructed him to clear away the trash...  Beware the new gatekeeper of RoC for he knows no love, he only knows one thing...  ONE THING!"

The legendary promoter begins laughing as he walks off leaving Julie Rodriguez shaking in her shoes as the scene fades to black.

Cheers can be heard as a light gust of wind causes the Belizean flag to dance high on top a building.  Panning down, the camera is revealed to be inside of a packed indoor stadium with a ring in the middle.  One wrestler slams another to the mat with a german suplex, prompting the referee to begin counting.  One... two... three!  The crowd goes wild with cheers as the wrestler stands up and waves out to them.  Turning towards the camera, the wrestler is revealed to be Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  Noticing the camera, Edmundo slowly exits the ring and walks towards it.  Reaching the camera, Edmundo gives it a smirk.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Well hello there, Ring of Chaos.  I trust that you have been well since my absence?  Or rather, as well as you can possibly be without the greatest Belizean wrestler in the world."

After turning to give the crowd another pose, Edmundo continues.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "As you can probably see, I am quite popular here in my native Belize... and that's a problem.  Not a problem for me of course, but a problem for all of you.  You see, I was content to wrestle in your inferior country so long as it benefited me.  However, at every turn I was disrespected and ignored by you fans, the management, and the other wrestlers.  Well, enough is enough!  I am officially resigning from the Ring of Chaos roster!"

Edmundo gestures to the ring behind him.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Today was my first day promoting my own show here in Belize with myself as the star attraction, and it has gone fabulously!  I no longer have the time nor the patience to wrestle for a bunch of disrespectful, jealous xenophobes like all of you.  This is goodbye.  Hopefully you will all realize the mistake you've made, but don't come begging me to come back -- because it won't happen."

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Grand_10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Turbo_10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have Grand Flesh Xi taking on Turbo Hell I.  The last time these two wrestlers met Turbo Hell I took the victory but Grand Flesh Xi blindsided him with an attack after the match.  These two metal warriors have unfinished business, the question is if it will be settled tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Woo!  I love seeing these two robots fight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh for cryin' out loud, they are not robots Brad, they are..."

Brad Blood:  "ROCKETO PAAANCHU~!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Sigh...  Never mind..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from Hero Elimination Lair Labs...  GRAND FLESH XI!!!"

An explosion occurs at the entrance way as Dante's theme from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 plays and you see the 6 Foot embodiment of robotic deviousness and villainy at the top of the ramp where the explosion occurred. He runs straight into the middle of the ring and acts as if he is about to climb the turnbuckle until he laughs and waves finger as if to say "no no no" laughing all the way to him striking a villainous pose in the corner while he waits for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, his opponent for the evening, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Hero Factory...  TURBO HELL I!!!"

The Theme of Nova from UMVC3 plays as Turbo Hell I ascends unto the ramp he than strikes a heroic pose before walking down the rampway, He continues unimpeded until he enters the ring than Strikes a sentai pose as he waits for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both men charge towards each other...  Grand Flesh Xi with a sunset flip...  Turbo Hell I rolls away and counters with a dropkick to the face!  Turbo Hell I off the top rope...  Moonsault!  NO!  Grand Flesh Xi rolls out of the way but Turbo Hell I lands on his feet...  AND EATS GRAND FLESH XI'S BOOT!  SUPERKICK CONNECTS!  Turbo Hell I goes down!  Grand Flesh Xi goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Turbo gets his shoulder up at the count of one...  The Destructor of Heroism need to do more than that to finish off Turbo...  He needs to use his...  ROCKETO PAAANCHU~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh for cryin' out loud...  THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS!  THEY DO NOT HAVE ROCKET PUNCH!   Ohhh!  Nice elbow strike from Turbo Hell I knocks Grand Flesh Xi back...  Xi bounces off the ropes and counters with his own elbow strike!  The Heroic Defender staggers back but quickly retaliates with with another elbow strike!  Xi gets knocked back but quickly returns again with his own elbow...  Turbo dodges this time and connects with an enzuigiri!  Turbo grabs the head...  Bulldog!  Turbo starts to gain some speed...  He leaps off the ropes...  Springboard corkscrew legrop!  He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "What is it with these robots?  Someone just use ROCKETO PAAANCHU~! already and finish it already!"

Jim Jackson:  "Nice snap suplex from Turbo Hell I.  Grand Flesh Xi tries to fight back but Turbo stops him with a scoop slam.  Turbo Hell I climbs to the top turnbuckle...  Xi quickly leaps behind him!  BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!  Turbo hits the canvas hard!  The Destructor of Heroism leaps to the top of the turnbuckles...  Swanton bomb connects!  Xi hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Still a two count!  This is what I am saying!  If you want a sure three count then do the rocketo paaanchu!  ROCKETO PAAANCHU~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Can you just quit it already Brad?!  You and your rocket punch obsession is starting to get on my nerves!  Irish whip by Grand Flesh Xi sends Turbo Hell I to the turnbuckles...  Running flying back elbow connects!  Irish whip sends Turbo Hell crashing to the opposite turnbuckles...  Xi charges in again...  Cartwheel into a leg scissor...  COUNTERED INTO A POWERBOMB BY TURBO HELL!  Xi gets folded in half!  Turbo grabs Xi's legs... Catapult into the turnbuckles!  Xi bounces back into Turbo's arms...  Half nelson driver!  Turbo for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Sigh!  Someone just do the..."

Jim Jackson:  "I'm warning you Brad, if you say rocketo paanchu one more time!   Irish whip sends Grand Flesh Xi to the ropes...  He bounces back...  He ducks a clothesline attempt by Turbo Hell I!  Grand Flesh Xi bounces back again...  He leaps over a back body drop attempt by Turbo!  The Destructor of Heroism bounces on the ropes a third time...  Clothesline attempt... Turbo Hell I ducks a clothesline and reacts with a pele kick!  UNDYING HEROIC SPIRIT CONNECTS!  Xi crumples to the canvas!  Turbo goes for the cover...  No!  Xi's leg is on the bottom rope!  Turbo grabs Xi and lifts him up to his shoulders...  Xi fights out of the body slam attempt!  Turbo with a right hook, Xi ducks down and lifts Turbo over the top rope!  Turbo lands on the apron...  Enzuigiri by Xi!  Turbo falls off the apron and hits the steel railings.  Xi goes to the opposite side of the ring...  He dashes and leaps over the top rope!   SENTON SPLASH TAKES TURBO OUT!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "You know what would be a holy shit moment?  If he leapt over the top rope did a 450 then released a...  ROCKETO PAAANCHU~!"

Jim Jackson:  "GOD DAMMIT BRAD!  ROCKETO PAAANCHU THIS~!!!"

KA-POW!!!  THUD!!!

Jim Jackson:  "Sorry folks, I guess due to my partner's incessant rocketo paaanchu remarks, my fist just rocketo paanchu-ed his face.  Grand Flesh Xi grabs Turbo Hell I and Irish whips him into the steel steps!  The referee begins the ten count!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "Grand Flesh Xi leaps to the ring apron he dashes towards Turbo Hell I...  He leaps and catches Turbo's head with his legs...  Hurricanrana sends Turbo over the steel railings!  The crowd is really going wild with the action!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!!!  THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Turbo Hell I uses a seat to pull himself up...  Grand Flesh Xi leaps unto the top of the steel railings and and flies into Turbo...  SUPERKICK FROM NOWHERE!  TURBO INTERCEPTS XI IN MID-AIR WITH A SUPERKICK!  XI GOES DOWN!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Turbo Hell I grabs Xi and body slams him over the steel railings!  He leaps over the steel railings...  Corkscrew elbow drop connects!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Turbo Hell I drags Grand Flesh Xi to his feet...  Xi breaks away from Turbo and throws a big punch!  Blocked by Turbo!  Turbo with a high kick...  Xi ducks below it and counters with a spinning heel kick...  Turbo gets caught and staggers into the steel railings!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "Grand Flesh Xi charges towards The Heroic Defender...  Back body drop attempt by Turbo Hell I sends Xi over the steel railings but Xi lands on his feet and knocks Turbo with a forearm to the side of the face!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Turbo Hell I staggers to the ring apron...  Grand Flesh Xi leaps unto the steel railings and uses it to leap to the apron...   Turbo ducks under a kick and pulls Xi's legs from under him slamming his head into the apron as he falls!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "The referee is almost reaching the ten count, both men may get counted out if they don't bring the action back into the ring.  Turbo Hell I throws a big right, blocked by The Destructor of Heroism!  A kick to the shin sends Turbo to his knees...  Shining wizard!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Grand Flesh Xi leaps to the apron and quickly enters the ring...   Turbo Hell I realizes that time is almost up as he shakes off the cobwebs..."

Jack B. Quick:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "Turbo Hell I climbs up to the ring apron!  Wait what is Grand Flesh Xi doing?  He removes his steel glove..."

Grand Flesh Xi:  "ROCKETO PAAANCHU~!"

DONK!!!

Jim Jackson:  "GRAND FLESH XI THREW HIS STEEL GLOVE RIGHT AT TURBO HELL I'S HEAD KNOCKING HIM OFF THE APRON!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Ten!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by count out...  GRAND FLESH XI!"

Jim Jackson:  "And Grand Flesh Xi wins this match by using a refashioned retrofitted modified impromptu rocket punch getting him the count out victory!  Grand Flesh Xi makes a hasty exit as Turbo Hell I just realized what happened and gives chase."

Brad Blood:  "Uhhhn~!  What did I miss?  What did I miss?!"

Jim Jackson:  "It was amazing Brad!  You missed it!  IT WAS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!!!  ROCKETO PAANCHU~!"

Brad Blood:  "What?  WHEN?!  NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:21 am

Standing in front of the camera looking as... pleasant... as ever is none other than Berry Sawyer.

Berry Sawyer: "I'm a real man, I've made that abundantly clear since day one.  And like a man, I've been willing to fight anyone week in and week out.  Every show I'm ready to roll, but that piece of trash Lee Morrison has made it crystal clear that he doesn't like me.  He's made it clear that he's willing to leave a real man on the sidelines and instead book a bag of fat in my place.  Well tonight is the final night for that."

Sawyer reaches out and pulls the camera closer to his face.

Berry Sawyer: "Morrison, if you are too stupid to book a real man in your company, then I'll find someplace that will.  I'm a real man, and like a real man, I'm going to earn my living and I'm going to stand up for myself.  So tonight is the last night that you'll be seeing the real man, "Rugged" Berry Sawyer, in the Ring of Chaos building.  Now get out of my face."

Pushing the camera, (and the cameraman), away from him, Sawyer turns and pushes open a door labeled "EXIT".  The door slams shut behind him.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp, around his waist hung the RoC World Championship belt.   He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  He merely smirks and ignores the negative welcome as he gestures towards the prize he won from Shogun just two weeks before which incites more boos.  Making his way down the ramp he mocks his detractors and laughs at them showing little value to what they thought of him.  He leaps up to the ring apron and enters the ring and begins to address the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Finally!  Finally finally FINALLY!!!  Yes finally I have become the RoC World Champion!"

Thaddeus Rex unhooks the belt from around his waist and raises it up in the air instigating a new round of boos from the unhappy crowd.  T-Rex casually hangs the belt on his shoulder and ignores them as usual before continuing his speech.

Thaddeus Rex:  "This belt has finally found it's true owner...  Not the farce I won it from...  What's his name again?  Oh yes, Shogun.  Now a true champion holds this belt, a true man worthy to represent RoC as the best because I AM THE BEST!   Long has been my suffrage to reach this point in my career, it was never an easy road for a man of color but I have finally prevailed.  Yes I have prevailed, not by sucking up to a white man, not by playing by the rules, NO...  I had to use these two hands to grasp my destiny.  The same two hands that is bathed with hardships, with sweat, with BLOOD!  And these will also be the same two hands that will defend my world title when the time comes."

Thaddeus Rex raises his two hands up in the air, his knuckles are clearly still suffering from small abrasions and bruising he got from his brutal fight two weeks earlier.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now I am aware that this belt paints a big target on my back.  Well come then, come whoever who thinks he got the skills to pry this belt away from me.  Come then and I shall make you feel how impotent you really are.  Come then and I shall instill in your bones what it is to fear me.  Come then and experience failure, for you shall definitely fail.  In fact I shall even grant Shogun another chance!  Another chance to be humiliated, another chance to get another beating as he realize that he is inferior to me."

Thaddeus Rex adjusts the belt across his shoulder before continuing.

Thaddeus Rex:  "And lastly I want to address the man named Marcus Troy.  A man who our general manager brought over to help out.  Why?   Because our poor and deluded general manager thinks that bringing over a has been could actually help him gain some semblance of control.  Well I've got news for you Morrison, if you do not have any balls, bringing in someone who does will not make you grow a pair.  What you brought over was just another poison...  A Judas who will stab you in the back the first moment he gets and believe me when I say he will, even if you are his protege.  Mr. Troy, you crashed my moment two weeks ago to make a pathetic announcement.  But you are just an arrogant little gnat who dared to think that his little announcement takes precedent over my greatest moment.  You say that you'll bring Entropy to end the chaos in RoC...  Well the only chaos you shall experience Troy is if you cross my path...  You say you bring Entropy?  Well I feed on entropy!  I thrive on entropy!  Stay out of my way Troy and you may just live long enough to retire from wrestling again a second time."

Thaddeus Rex drops the mics as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing again on the speakers.  With his RoC World title on his shoulders, he exits the ring and begins his climb up the ramp.

Thaddeus Rex's music stops suddenly. The crowd goes into a frenzy as "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas begins to play through the packed arena. Ray Kamaura bursts forth from to the Ramp, excited and electrifying. Ray had finally made his anticipated return to the Ring of Chaos.

Ray Kamaura:  "Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? I leave for a few weeks and The damn Dinosaur takes over? Hot damn."

The Rayward Son turned quickly in a circle and pointed at Thaddeus Rex. Who was snarling a bit.

Ray Kamaura:  "You, Yeah you... The big ugly oaf with the gold... I don't care about you. I am not worried about you. You could be nine foot tall with chainsaws for arms, it would matter to me. Do you know why, Champ? "

Ray pointed to his own head and began to shake it.

Ray Kamaura:  "Because you are a fool. "

Ray looked right into the camera.

Ray Kamaura: "Not quite the King, but you get the point... Hopefully. "

Ray looked back to the man before him, holding his gold on his shoulder like he accomplished something grand.

Ray Kamaura:  "You are a fool because a few months ago you made a huge mistake. You interfered with my match for that melt... You and Cobb! And look around you, LOOK AROUND YOU! Do you see him anywhere to be found? So maybe not today, or tomorrow, or a month from now... I'll be coming for that shiny thing on your arm. "

Once more the massive man turned to the camera.

Ray Kamaura:  "Pay attention tonight, Mr. Morrison, as I push TJ Austin to the limit and over come him, on the way to glory! "

Ray Kamaura dropped his microphone and turned his back to The Champion and waved as he stepped back out of the arena. Not looking back.

Clearly unimpressed by Ray Kamaura's sudden appearance, Thaddeus Rex picks up the mic dropped by the big man.

Thaddeus Rex:  "So another annoyance makes his appearance."

T-Rex waves towards the tunnel clearly indicating the recently departed giant.  

Thaddeus Rex:  "But don't get your hopes up...  Shogun wasn't the hero you all thought he was, and so isn't Ray Kamaura.  As I've said, I've sacrificed so much to gain this belt and I'll be damned if I let a musclebound oaf like Kamaura take it from me.  This is my time...  Ray Kamaura calls me a fool...  But we shall see who the real fool is when I repel his attempts for this belt."

Thaddeus Rex raises the belt up in the air to a plethora of boos.

Thaddeus Rex:  "The real fool is someone who doesn't know his place...  I will put Kamaura in his place...  Him an any other challengers for MY title.  I may have a target on my back because of this title but I am no easy target...  I have always been the predator, I have always been the hunter, that will not change now that I have this belt.  In fact think of it as my prey coming to me to be devoured...   Makes my job a whole lot easier don't you think?  So come one, come all...  I, T-Rex shall be waiting...  Waiting to send you all into oblivion, so decrees the King of Beasts!"

T-Rex drops the mic and disappears to the back.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Locker10

The camera opens up in the Northern King's Locker room to show that Allister King is walking about in a Pikachu onesie. Why? No one knows, it doesn't affect anything that happens but it's nice to get a good image of what is happening. Shadow just sits and stares at him.

Shadow Callahan: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Allister King: "Pika pika?"

Shadow Callahan: "English mothafucka! Do you speak it?"

Allister King: "Chu!! Pi-Pi-Pika-Pi!"

Alli-chu starts looking through a bag and takes out a handheld object. No clear enough to see what it is.

Shadow Callahan: "We have an important match later shitface, now hurry up and get ready."

Shadow just ties his boots while Alli-chu is slowly creeping towards him.

Allister King: "PIKA!!!"

He runs and jumps.

Alllister King: "CHU!!!!!"

The object in his hand turned out to be a tazer. He thrusts it into the neck off Shadow to begins to convulse due to the volts of electricity now coursing through his body.

Allister King: "Pika!"

He places his foot on the shocked callahan. Suddenly Samantha walks into the locker room and looks at the insanity caused by the now human turned Pokemon.

Samantha King: *Sigh* "Should I even bother asking?"

Allister King: "Pikachu!"

Samantha walks over and hugs the man in the Pikachu outfit.

Samantha King: "Ahhh so cute."

She pulls back a bit and looks him passionately in the eyes. Allister has a big smile on his face as does Sammie but that grin quickly changes as she unleashes a megakick straight to the Pokeballs. Pikachu is down! I repeat, Pikachu is down!

Samantha King: "You have a very important match and you are pretending to be a Pokemon?"

Allister King: "My..My...Scrotums!"

Samantha King: "Why are you using my tazer to shock him huh?"

She takes it off him since he can't stopped it considering he just receives a ball busting kick.

Samantha King: "This is for self defense, not a fucking toy for you to play with!"

Behind her, Shadow has managed to get to his feet and takes the tazer from her.

Shadow Callahan: "Paycheck's a bitch! I choose you to die!"

Shadow tazers allister for a few seconds before he is pulled away and the tazer taken off him.

Samantha King: "Give me that!"

Allister King: "P-p-p-p-p-p-pika!"

Samantha King: "Meh!"

She tazers him right in the butt check and holds it for a long moment. Allister is shocked, literally. She turns around to Shadow.

Samantha King: "Coffee?"

Shadow Callahan: "Yeah."

They take the tazer and head to go get coffee, leaving a broken man lying on the floor. The camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Ray_ka11  VS Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Tj_aus10

Jim Jackson: "Still on the chase for the ROC world title, tonight Ray Kamaura takes a detour as he tries to prove his dominance in the ring as he goes one on one with TJ Austin."

Brad Blood: "Ray can try all he wants but he is still going to end up last in line for a title shot. My prediction right now is Austin will run circles around Kamaura"

Jim Jackson: "I am afraid i'll have to disagree with that, with the obvious size, weight and experience advantage, Kamaura should be quite dominant."

Brad Blood: "Austin will whoop his ass worse than Shogun did. Trust me, you are looking at a future world champ in that man. But enough of that, let's get this show on the road."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inches tall, weighing in at 230 pounds, Hailing from New York City, New York.....TJ AUSTIN!"

"I Come from Money" by S-Preme booms through the big speakers as the crowd immediately boo the man that comes down to the ring. He holds a ward of cash in his hand, cockily counting the money as he shows it to the camera. With the snarky smile he hops into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And they're off! Austin charges in with a shoulder tackle but it barely even affects Kamaura. He's goading him in for another. Austin gets more speed behind this one but still the same result. Wait now it's TJ who tells Ray to charge at him."

Brad Blood: "He's got a strategy if you ask me, use the momentum to knock him off his feet. Here it comes!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray sends him flying with that shoulder tackle. He's laughing at Austin who appears to be quite pissed off by that exchange. He needs to focus and realise he can't out strength Ray. He'll need his speed and cunning to defeat a giant."

Brad Blood: "Don't do it kid! Bam! Austin charges head first in and gets dropped by a leg lariat. Kamaura bounces off the ropes and hits a basement dropkick. He jumps and connects with an elbow drop. Here's the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Kickout leads to a two count. Ray looks like he is going to end this here and now by signalling for Carry on! He runs to the ropes, bounces off but TJ saw it coming and counters with a back body drop."

Brad Blood: "Go on kid! Make yourself famous! Bodyslam on Kamaura followed up quickly by not one, not two, not even three but four consecutive leg drops. He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray just gets the shoulder up at around 2 and a half. TJ isn't wasting time and connects with a series of stomps trying to keep the big man off his feet."

Brad Blood: "Good, use your brains, keep him on the defense, wear him down till it's easy pickings. What? No! don't pick him up!"

Jim Jackson: "TJ is now climbing the top rope, he jumps off looking for the double axe handle. Ray gains his breathe and quickly dodges and retaliates with a high kick that has Austin stunned. Boot to the gut by Kamaura means only one thing, Ray bounces off the ropes and runs past TJ, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on Austin's head, forcing it into the mat. Carry on!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... RAY KAMAURA!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Well looks like you lose another bet Brad. I really think you may have a gambling addict."

Brad Blood: "I bet I don't and besides Austin got screwed #AustinScrewjob!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Sigh. Well the match is over now and Ray is one step closer to challenging for that coveted gold currently held by T-Rex. But how will Ray do it? Tune in next time on Dragonball Z."

The scene opens to the backstage area, Desiré is seen holding a microphone.

Desiré: So I was listening to Christy and Sam earlier. Overheard their plans for our triple threat and decided to train abit in the exact same situation that I would be in during the match. So I challenge an amputee in a wheel chair to a footrace and then pushed over the wheel chair before I started running.

Desiré puts her hand over her mouth and starts to laugh

Desiré: You think I'm at the disadvantage here but the advantage couldn't be higher. You see only one person can win this match and sure you'll team up to rough up a bit at the in the match and I'll yell for you to hit me harder and we'll do our song and dance but eventually you two will turn on each other and you'll realize that you can't trust each other any more than you can trust me. Then it will only be a matter of time until one of you pricks yourself on the black rose and that will be the end of you.

Desiré adjusts her hair to cover one of her eyes.

Desiré: The people want a blood bath so let's give them hell shall we?

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:49 am

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Parkin10

The a lone light flickers in the area as the usually well lit parking lot is plunged into the shadows.  A car drives into the area and takes up two parking spaces before stopping.  Stepping out from the vehicle, the wrestler known as Blas Carson looks around the lot and taps the roof of his car.

Blas Carson:  "C'mon guys get out, we still need to go through with our plan.  If Thaddeus Rex can threaten his way to a title shot, imagine what the three of us can do.  We'll scare the shit out of Morrison."

Chiyonosake stumbles out of the vehicle clearly drunk as he tries to get back to his feet.

Chiyonosake:  "Maaaaaan, iz it me or did this place go back to the dumps...  Hic!  Seriously, its so dark here I can't even see my fingers."

Blas pulls a bag out from the trunk and notices Jura still sitting inside the car...

Blas Carson:  "C'mon out you big lug, we need you to make our plan work flawlessly, what are you doing still inside the car?"

Blas opens the door to see Jura cowering inside the vehicle.

Blas Carson:  "What the fuck?  What's gotten into you now?"

BUMP!

Chiyonosake:  "W-what's that?  Did you hear that?"

Blas Carson:  "Hear what?"

Blas Carson looks around but sees nothing...

BUMP!

Chiyonosake:  "There!  There it is again!"

Chiyonosake stammered as Blas Carson quickly tenses up and gets into a fighting stance.

Blas Carson:  "Who's there?  Come out if you know what's good for you.  There are three of us here and we'll not be responsible for any hurt you'll be experiencing if we grab hold of you.  I'm gonna count to ten and you better show yourself.  You do not want me to go there and go after you...  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  SIX!  SEVEN!  EIGHT!  NINE!  C'mon out dammit...  I'm not joking here...  TEN!  You asked for it!"

Carson opens the trunk and pulls out a tire iron.

Chiyonosake:  "Yeah, time to do some beat-down!"

Chiyonosake breaks a beer bottle on the car parked beside them and swings the jagged edge around.  Blas signals for Chiyonosake to go forward which the drunk wrestler does...

Chiyonosake:  "Hihi!  I'm gonna cut you up so baaaaaaaad...~!"

Suddenly a big arm lunges forward and grabs Chiyonosake by the neck and pulls him back into the shadows taking both wrestlers by surprise.

Chiyonosake:  "ARRRG~URK!"

THUMP!  THUD!  CRACK!

Blas Carson:  "What the fu~!"

Blas Carson could only watch as his body froze at how his friend's scream was cut short.

Blas Carson:  "Chiyo!  Chiyo!  Answer me Chiyo!"

Only silence replied to the now trembling wrestler.  He quickly bangs on the side of his car trying to get his muscle Jura to come out and back him up only to realize that Jura is now scrunched up in a fetal position inside the car.  A chill ran up Carson's spine as he realizes that if something out there can make Jura that afraid, he needs to run.

Blas Carson:  "Fuck this!  I'm getting out of here..."

As the man known as The Steel City Serpent turns quickly opens the door to the driver's side, a hand shoots out and grabs his neck from behind and pulls him into the shadows.  Blas Carson didn't even get a chance to scream as the tire iron he was holding clatters to the floor.

CRACK!  THUD!  CRACK!

A dark shadow then steps forth and rips open the car door and the terrified eyes of Jura is seen as the scene abruptly cuts to black.

The scene opens backstage where we see Julie Rodriguez standing beside Christy Chase ready to begin the interview segment.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone, we are here backstage tonight with none other than RoC's sweetheart Christy Chase.  Thank you for giving us a moment of your time tonight Christy."

Christy Chase: "You're welcome Julie.  Now what can I do you for?"

Julie Rodriguez nods and begins the interview.

Julie Rodriguez: "Well two weeks ago, you had some scathing words against Desiré and..."

It is clear that the name Desiré struck a chord in Chase

Christy Chase: "Desiré is a cancer here in RoC and the only solution for cancer is to remove it.  I will cut her out of RoC and throw her where she belongs, in the trash.  Desiré doesn't have any shred of honor, you all saw what she did in her match against me four weeks ago.  You all saw what she tried to do against Samantha King in their match two weeks ago.  That sort of behavior just shouldn't be tolerated.  She not only robbed me and Samantha of a good match but also robbed the fans who paid good money to see a match."

Julie Rodriguez moves on to the next question.

Julie Rodriguez: "You mentioned Samantha King, wherein your attempt to save her two weeks ago ended up costing her the match.  Do you have anything to say about what happened?"

Christy Chase: "It was an unfortunate event certainly.  I didn't mean for Samantha to get disqualified, I only did what I think was right.  Who knows what could have happened if I didn't interfere.  Desiré was about to grab something from under the ring and attack Samantha with it.  The way I see it, I saved Samantha from getting hurt or injured even if it did cost her the match in the end.  I did apologize for that."

Julie Rodriguez continues on to the next question...

Julie Rodriguez: "Well based on Samantha King's reaction two weeks ago, it seems that your apology wasn't enough.  Tonight you'll be facing against Samantha and Desiré in a triangle match.  It would seem that you now have two wrestlers to worry about in the ring."

Christy Chase: "Yes it does seem that way, again I can only say I'm sorry to Samantha, whether she accepts my apology or not, it's up to her.  I mean what else would she want me to do?  If she couldn't see that I saved her from a potential beat-down then that's her problem.  If she wants anything else then she can say it to me inside the ring later."

Julie Rodriguez nods and is about to move on to the next question when something caught her attention.

Julie Rodriguez: "Samantha King!"

Christy Chase turns around to see Samantha King walking towards them.

Samantha King: "Listen kid, I have been in worse situations in my life and have never needed help from anyone. Hell, Allister gets me in bad situations practically everyday and I'm always the one who has to right the wrongs"

She brushes her hair behind her ear

Samantha King: "But i do appreciate the help but tonight that won't matter one bit. We have got that bitch Desiré cornered and she will have to pay for what she's done. I will make sure of that."

Samantha smiles

Samantha King: "But if you get in my way, i will have no problem in taking you down as well. Ya know? Every women for herself"

Allister King: "OUTTA THE WAY!!"

Suddenly Allister king flies by on a fire extinguisher powered wheeled chair. Then a loud crash is heard.

Allister King: "I'm ok!"

Samantha facepalms.

Samantha King: "I have to go deal with this idiot. See you in the ring later Chase."

Samantha exits, heading in the direction of the walking disaster known as Allister.

Christy Chase looks on as Samanatha King chases her husband only to be interrupted by Julie Rodriguez.

Julie Rodriguez: "Well it seems that Samantha King has replied to you Christy and even suggested an alliance to defeat Desiré..."

Christy Chase:  "That she did.  But she is underestimating Desiré...  And we shall still face each other in tonight's three-way elimination match after we get rid of that harlot.  Still if she thinks that I'll be easy pickings after we deal with Desiré, the she is sadly mistaken.  Now if you'll excuse me Julie...  I still have a match to prepare for."

With that Christy Chase walks off leaving Julie Rodriguez to close the interview.

Julie Rodriguez: "There you have it folks, Christy Chase and Samantha King's sentiments on tonight's match.  Who will win in this three-way dance?  Will it be Christy Chase?  Samantha King?  Or will it be Desiré?  I guess we'll find out later tonight.  Back to you guys at ringside."

Julie ends the segment as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Christ11 VS Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Desire10

VS

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Samant10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is a triple threat match, Christy Chase against Desirè against Samantha King.  Two weeks ago Chase tried to save King from Desirè but ended up costing her the match."

Brad Blood:  "That's what happens when you meddle.  Sammie is a ring veteran, she could have handled Desirè but Christy had to stick her nose in where in don't belong."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington...  CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 155 pounds, hailing from wherever she may roam...  DESIRÉ!"

"The Zoo" by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a black jacket and a blood red classic styled hockey mask as she makes a praying motion. she then slowly walks down to the ring looking to the crowd and around her. She walks up the steps and stands on the apron looking at the crowd before doing a a throat slashing motion. she then enters the ring and stands in the corner slowing taking off the mask to reveal her true face while waiting for the opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 120 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle...  The Morrigan, SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's "The Other Side" begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And right off the bath both Christy Chase and Samantha King charges after Desirè.  Desirè is pushed back to the ropes...  Double Irish whip on Desirè...  Double clothesline flips her over in the air and sends her crashing to the canvas!  King off the ropes...  Springboard Moonsault connects!  Chase one upping King...  Standing shooting star press!  Chase hooks the leg!  King pushes her off and takes her down with a lariat!  Chase gets back up...  The Morrigan throws a high kick but Chase ducks under it and leaps to the ropes... Springboard spinning side kick sends King sprawling.   Desirè starts to get back up to her feet...  Neckbreaker from Chase!  King rises to her feet using the ropes...  Chase with a somersault dropkick sends her over the top rope crashing to the outside!  Chase hooks the Desirè's leg..."

Brad Blood:  "Desirè kicks out at the count of two!  Looks like Christy still needs to do more damage if she wants to get the three count."

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase with an Irish whip sends Desirè smashing into the corner...  Chase starts to run...  SAMANTHA KING WITH A SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK SENDS CHASE FLYING!  Chase bounces off the ropes right back into King's arms...  King with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker almost breaks Chase in half...  King turns around...  SPEAR BY DESIRÉ!!!  Desirè goes for the cover on King..."

Brad Blood:  "Only a two count there!  Desirè switches over and hooks Christy's leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Also just a two count!  Desirè picks Christy Chase up for a vertical suplex...  She drops Chase right on top of Samantha King!  Smart move by Desirè!  Desirè's not done...  She's climbing to the top turnbuckle...  Flying headbutt...  CHASE ROLLS AWAY AND DESIRÉ HITS KING INSTEAD!  Desirè rolls back up to her feet...  Christy Chase leaps to the second rope and uses it to get get some air time where in she twists her body and hits a spinning side kick on her opponent executing The Twister!  Chase hits her signature maneuver sending Desirè tumbling!  Chase goes for the cover...  King with a running senton breaks the pinfall attempt!  Irish whip by King sends Chase to the ropes...  Chase ducks below The Morrigan's clothesline attempt...  Chase bounces off the ropes for a springboard crossbody...  KING INTERCEPTS HER IN MID-AIR WITH A DROPKICK!  Desirè struggles to her feet...  Samantha King leaps towards Desirè and boosts up her knee bringing her leg down unto Desirè's head with an axe kick!  IT'S HER SIGNATURE MOVE FULL MOON RISING!"

Brad Blood:  "And Samantha shows us what experience brings to the table.  She's been in the ring longer than any of the two girls in the ring tonight and her skill coupled with great ring awareness easily gives her an advantage over the other two girls tonight.  Samantha hooks Desirè's leg."

Jim Jackson:  "Only a two count there.  Desirè still hangs in there...  Side suplex by Samantha King on Desirè.  King goes up to the top turnbuckle...  Christy Chase leaps to the turnbuckles too!  Enzuigiri by Chase stuns King!  Chase tries for a vertical suplex on King from the top turnbuckle...  No!  King blocks the attempt and fights back with elbows to Chase's back!  Chase stuns King with an uppercut!  She tries to go for the suplex again...  WAIT!  DESIRÉ SLIPS UNDER CHASE AND LIFTS HER UP...  A POWERBOMB ON CHASE WHO IN TURN SUPLEXES KING FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!!!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Brad Blood:  "Desirè is showboating at the crowd's energy.  She should have gone for the pin now and stop wasting time!  Then again what she just did WAS pretty impressive.  As the clichè goes, she took two birds out with one stone.  Desirè finally hooks Christy's leg."

Brad Blood:  "Christy kicks out at two!  Desirè scoots over to Samantha and tries to get the three count."

Jim Jackson:  "Still only a two!  We can see anger building up on Desirè's face...  Irish whip sends Samantha King to the ropes...  King grabs on to the ropes preventing her from bouncing back...  Desirè charges in...  King pulls the top rope down and Desirè goes over...  She lands on the apron!  PELE KICK FROM THE MORRIGAN SENDS HER FALLING OUTSIDE!  Desirè struggles to her feet...  KING WITH A SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE TAKES DESIRÉ OUT!  The crowd is on their feet!  WAIT CHRISTY CHASE WITH A SENTON OVER THE TOP ROPE TAKES KING OUT!  THE CROWD EXPLODES!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  THIS IS AWESOME!  HOLY SHIT!  THIS IS AWESOME!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Christy also suffered some collateral damage from that stunt.  She's clutching her sides as she struggles up to her feet.  Christy grabs Desirè and tosses her back into the ring.  Christy climbs back up the ring apron...  Wait!  Samantha grabs on to her leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase on the ring apron tries to kick Samantha King off...  Desirè with a high kick stuns Chase!  Baseball slide below the bottom rope connects to King's head!  King is sent sprawling beside Chase...  Desirè looks at the two women...  I think she's going for a slingshot crossbody...  Desirè flies...  OH MY GOD!  DOUBLE SUPERKICK FROM CHASE AND KING INTERCEPTS DESIRÉ FROM MID-AIR!  THE CROWD ERUPTS AGAIN!"

Crowd:  "HOLY AWESOME SHIT!  HOLY AWESOME SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "This is what the RoC women division is!  The women here can give the men a run for their money.  This in a way is a result of allowing inter-gender matches.  The women here are as competitive with the men and can shows us that they can also beat the men.  Christy and Samantha start brawling outside..."

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King gets the upper hand...  Irish whip sends Christy Chase into the steel steps!  King with a running boot...  Right into Chase's face!  DESIRÉ WITH A RUNNING DROPKICK SENDS KING SMASHING INTO THE RING APRON!  Desirè throws King back into the ring and leaps into the apron...  Desirè brings the action back to the ring...  She lifts King up and connects with a body slam!  Elbow drop by Desirè connects!  Desirè for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "So close but still no cigar, Samantha still hangs on!  Looks like Christy is making her way up to the apron...  Uh-oh! Desirè notices her and turns her attention to Christy!  Desirè grabs Christy by the hair and pulls her up to the apron..."

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase counters and brings Desirè's neck down unto the ropes!  Desirè bounces into Samantha King...  Neckbreaker!  Desirè is down!  Chase enters the ring!  King with a spinning back fist Chase blocks and sends King to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Chase waits for King to return...  Leaping reverse STO from out of nowhere from King!  It's her signature Siren's Call!  This could be it!  King for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Desirè breaks the three count with a double axe handle to Samantha's back!  That was a close call.  Looks like Samantha isn't pleased that her potential victory was averted.  Samantha turns her attention back to Desrè."

Jim Jackson:  "Desirè stuns Samantha King with a kick to the gut...  She hits King with an impaler DDT!  Her signature move!  King is down!  Christy Chase is getting back to her feet.  Irish whip by Desirè sends her to the ropes...  Flapjack by Desirè!  Desirè is smelling blood...  She's going in for the kill!  Desiré kicks her opponent and lifts them onto her shoulders before she spins them around before dropping them in a cutter position!  DEVILS KNIGHT!  DEVILS KNIGHT!  THIS COULD BE IT!  Desirè hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Samantha for the save!  Desirè goes ballistic!  She could have had the win if only Samantha didn't break the three count!  This is what I am saying about Sammie.  She's been around, she can sense what her opponent is about to do in the ring and act appropriately."

Jim Jackson:  "Desirè grabs Samantha King in a side headlock and starts to rain shots down her head.  King is knocked senseless...  Desirè turns around and sees Christy Chase stirring...  She goes back to Chase...  Elbow to the back of the neck stuns Chase...  She grabs Chase and sends her to the ropes with an Irish whip... REVERSED!   Christy Chase runs perpendicular towards the other ropes adjacent to where her opponent bounced off of.  As both wrestlers approach the center of the ring, Christy Chase leaps and hits a low-angle shoulder block from the side taking down her opponent executing a Cat and Mouse!  Chase with a last ditch effort lands her signature maneuver!"

Brad Blood:  "But it seems that it also took a lot out of Christy!  She's not capitalizing on it!  Clearly the match has already taken a toll on Christy's body.  Wait Christy slowly crawls towards Desirè...  She drapes her arm over her!  The ref starts counting!"

Jim Jackson:  "Desirè still manages to get a shoulder up!  Christy Chase pounds her fists on the mat in frustration.  Chase gets back to her feet...  She doesn't notice The Morrigan standing behind her!  Samantha King stands ready as Christy Chase gets to their feet. Samantha swings her leg delivering a swift boot to the groin area. Before Christy Chase can hit the ground, She then locks them in a three quarter face lock and tightens her grip. With a haunting scream, she jumps up into the air and backflips over Christy Chase driving them into the mat with a standing shiranui!  BANSHEE'S CRY!  BANSHEE'S CRY!  King hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Desirè notices King and tries to break the three count!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "SHE DOESN'T MAKE IT!  KING GETS THE VICTORY!"

Brad Blood:  "What a match!  What a match!  The ref calls for the bell as the crowd claps in appreciation!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  The Morrigan, SAMANTHA KING!"

Jim Jackson:  "Samantha King raises her arm in victory inside the ring as the crowd start applauding her for her well-fought victory...  WAIT!  DESIRÉ BLINDSIDES HER WITH A FOREARM TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!  Desirè starts throwing punches sending King back into the ropes!  Christy Chase starts to get up...  She sees Desirè's attack on King...  Chase charges towards Desirè...  She leaps...  DESIRÉ DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY AND CHASE KNOCKS KING OVER THE TOP ROPE INSTEAD!  Chase looks shocked that she missed!  Desirè whips Chase around...  Desiré locks her opponent into a Russian legsweep position before for her and her opponent to fall forward she then hooks her opponents left arm in her legs and wraps her hands around her opponents face and pulls back!  IT'S THE THORN ON THE BLACK ROSE!  DESIRÉ LOCKS IN HER SUBMISSION FINISHER!  CHASE IS FADING!  Her eyes are rolling back to the top of her head!  And Chase just passed out!  The ref tries to break Desirè away from Chase!  Desirè finally lets go and makes her exit as the ref signals for EMTs!"

Brad Blood:  "Desirè slowly walks up the ramp taunting the two women as the crowd boos at her.  Well it certainly looks like Desirè came out on top tonight even if she lost the match."

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like Allister King just came out through the tunnel and down the ramp with worry etched over his face while cursing and swearing revenge!  HE KNOCKS DESIRÉ OFF THE RAMP! He crouches down beside his wife Samantha King not realizing he knocked Desirè off the ramp just now.  He starts to carry her in his arms as she starts to come to."

Brad Blood:  "Well say what you will about The King of Fools but Allister does really care for his wife!  I mean look at how he gently cradles her while he starts to head towards the ramp...  It's a very romantic..."

DONG!!!

Brad Blood:  "Oh that can't be good...  That's gonna leave a mark~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King just hit his wife's head on the ring post while carrying her towards the ramp.  I-I think Samantha King may possibly get a concussion from the impact!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister panics and drops Sammie right on her ass!  Samantha is groaning on the floor as Allister quickly makes a getaway!  This won't end pretty for Allister..."

The scenes opens up with Felipe Shido and El Loco walking into a mcdonalds. unbeknownst to them there is a private birthday party taking place.

Felipe Shido: "Ok so nothing good came from the last show but it's alright you'll beat him and get your title back. We'll have a couple burgers and this week we'll become number one contenders for the tag titles."

El Loco: "Ay holmes things are gonna look up for us now. I am the rightful Light Heavyweight champion afterall."

Felipe Shido: "Yes yes."

Felipe walks up to the counter to ask the cashier for a couple big macs when El Loco turns his head in line and see's..... PINK HAIR.

El Loco: "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Felipe turns his head to El Loco only to see him run at teenage scene kid with pink dyed hair and put him in a flipping arm bar.

Felipe Shido: oh no oh fuck... LOCO that's just a teenager with a shitty hair cut."

El Loco: "GIVE ME BACK MY BELT YOU LITTLE SHIT."

the teenager starts crying in front of his friends and family.

Felipe Shido: "That's it dinner's canceled."

Felipe walks over to El Loco and picks him up off the poor teenager, El Loco still in his pink hair inducec frenzy see's Felipe's pink mask and mistakes him for Fortune and puts him in an armbar as well. Felipe overpowers him and stands up. El Loco hanging on his arm still in the armbar hold position. Felipe bumps El Loco's head off the door frame as he leaves the McDonald's.

Felipe Shido: "No McDonalds for you. Maybe I'll order us a pizza or something."

El Loco: "I ONLY HUNGER FOR JUSTICE!!!!!!!"

The scene fades to pink.

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring and waits for the booing to settle dowb before bringing a mic up to his lips and addressing the crowd.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I lost!  That's right, Ray Kamaura was able to better me in our Chaos Street Fight.  A truly marvelous fight if you ask me.  Perhaps one which will be remembered in RoC history!  Now I am not one to whine over what happened nor am I looking for someone to blame...  No!   It is all on me, I lost plain and simple, so congratulations Ray, you have earned the rare and distinct honor of beating me.  You see I may not like you Ray, but you have earned my respect and that itself is something that doesn't happen very often."

The crowd looks quite shocked hearing the words of The Charismatic Crippler, it was a side that they have never seen before.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I am sure that many of you are asking, what's next for Colton Charles Cai Cobb?  What will The Charismatic Crippler do now?  Well it is clear that though I am better than most in this roster, yet I am still far from being the best.  Now don't look too shocked!  I am a proud man, but I am also one to admit to my own shortcomings, if I were the best, I wouldn't be standing in here right now, humbled.  You see, for only in admitting my shortcomings can I go forward and work on improving myself...  It is only then that I can evolve...  It is only then that I can be sure that the next time I step into the ring, I will never taste defeat again."

C4 pauses and takes a deep breath...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "A lot of things have been made clear to me when I lost.  My arrogance, my childishness...  I've definitely erred in my judgment and it took a severe beating and spending a few nights behind bars that woke me up.  Now I've opened my eyes and I have seen a new dawn.  I've seen a new path, one with new possibilities...  A path that leads not downwards but up...  A path that I will have to pave by myself and believe me I will do so."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb pauses as he scans the faces of the crowd.  This time, the looks on the faces staring back at him aren't ones of hate and it made him chuckle...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "So quick to change your opinion on me aren't you?  Such simple minds, so easy to manipulate...  I am not here to gain your support, I did not come here to ask for your acceptance.  No!  I am here to give everyone in Ring of Chaos a warning.  I may have lost to Ray, but know that I am not out.  I will make a triumphant return even if I have to go through each and everyone of you!  Tonight marks the first day when Colton Charles Cai Cobb shall rise again just as the phoenix rises from her ashes.  I will take no shortcuts this time and in doing so I shall leave behind a trail of broken bones, broken bodies and flowing blood.  Be afraid of my second coming, for I shall not show mercy."

The Charismatic Crippler throws the mic through the ring ropes before he exits the ring.  The crowd begin anew and shower him with their displeasure as they pelt him with boos, yet C4 merely smiles as he whispers under his breath.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Ahhh...  Music to my ears."

Visibly chuckling, Colton Charles Cai Cobb makes his way up the ramp as Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers again.  He stops before exiting through the tunnel and turns to look at the booing audience.  He tilt his head back and laughs out one more time before disappearing to the back.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:15 am

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Stepping through the smoke is the massive wrestler known as The Morbidly Obese Man and sitting on this shoulders, the tiny superstar Little Wang. They wave to the crowd as they make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.  The odd couple of wrestling begins waits for the crowd to settle down a bit before they begin to talk.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Once again Little Boy & Fat Man have been given a chance to vie for the RoC Tag Team Championships...  Now I know that our past attempts to get to the top all ended in failure but I have a feeling that things will be different tonight.  In fact I guarantee that things will not end with our team being eliminated first!  We've wasted so many chances, we've dropped the ball so many times, it's time for us to stop disappointing you!  It's time for us to step up and be what we've strove to be when my and Little Wang here decided to pair up...  TO BE THE BEST TAG TEAM HERE IN RING OF CHAOS!"

The crowd starts cheering for the duo.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "We're tired of being written off as the jobber team!  We're tired of being written off as the sure victory...  Lastly, we're tired of being everyone's doormat!  Tonight, it will be us doing the stomping!  Now our opponents are no joke...  The Northern Kings, they've been around the block and even if Allister King acts like a fool, his talent in the ring is the real deal.  The Roller Coaster of Love...  They too are a formidable team, in fact El Loco is the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champio...  I mean Co-champion...  Even if he doesn't possess the belt at this moment.  We know how dangerous our opponents are tonight so we won't be underestimating them, but I'm sure that they'll be underestimating us, and that's where we'll blindside them and take the number one contender spot for the RoC Tag Team Championships.   Tonight is our night and Little Boy & Fat Man shall drop a 100 megaton bomb on our opponents and they will not see it coming just like Nagasaki and Hiroshima!"

The Morbidly Obese Man hands the mic to his partner as the crowd begin to cheer again.

The little wrestler basks in the cheers from the crowd.  He waits for them to settle down again before he begins to talk.

Little Wang:  "My friend TMOM already say it all!  We wait too long already and it time for us to stop waiting and start winning.  No more mister nice Wang, it time to get serious!  Tonight I Little Wang stand hard!  Tonight I Little Wang stand tall!"

The crowd starts cheering "HARD AND TALL!  HARD AND TALL!"

Little Wang:  "Tonight Little Boy & Fat Man will beat Northern Kings and Roller Coaster of Love!  And after that, we beat Oriental Spices and become ROC TAG CHAMPS!  The road to top is open before us and we be fools if we not take it!"

Little Wang drops the mic and raises his arms as the crowd continues to chant for the duo.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Gm_s_o10

The camera fades into Johnny Fortune with a box in his left hand, filled with something. And two beautiful women, wearing long trench coats. The Chaotic God knocks on the GM's door yelling

Johnny Fortune: "Mrs. Morrison? Can Lee come out and plaaaaaaaay?"

Lee Morrison warily opens the door a few inches, keeping the security chain locked in.  Seeing Johnny Fortune on the other side, displeasure creeps on the face the general manager of Ring of Chaos.

Lee Morrison:  "What do you want Mr. Fortune?  I am a busy man and right now I have little time for idle chit chat.  If I remember right, you still have a title defense coming up tonight, are you sure you are aptly prepared for it?  If you are here to bitch again for a title shot for the RoC World Championship, then step in line."

Lee Morrison braces himself behind the door just in case Fortune wanted to bust in.

Johnny Fortune leans close to the door and just whispers to Lee

Johnny Fortune: "I can't wait for you to do everything you can to help El Loco. You and your new boss. You see, I've come here with my friends."

The Fortunate one gestures to the two beautiful women.

Johnny Fortune: "Don't worry they aren't going to bite. They are here to entertain you tonight, in exchange for one little favor Lee."

Johnny Fortune awaits Lee's response while the two beautiful women start to show off their bodies a small bit.

Unimpressed Lee Morrison replies to Fortune.

Lee Morrison:  "Mr. Fortune, I do not need any favors from you but I do agree that your situation with El Loco needs resolving...  So tell you what...  On the March 8 show, you shall settle things with El Loco...  A falls count anywhere match for the RoC Lightweight Title.  Now if you manage to win, then maybe we can have a new discussion about your standing in this company."

The general manager leans back on his chair clearly irked.

Lee Morrison:  "Honestly, I grow tired of your disrespect and your immature antics Mr. Fortune.  While I do acknowledge your talent in the ring, I am deeply disappointed at the maturity you've shown.  Now I am a busy man Mr. Fortune, I still have a main event to supervise so please take your "favors" and leave my office."

Ringing a buzzer under his desk, security enters the office and escorts Johnny Fortune out along with his girls.

Johnny Fortune: "Hmmmm falls count anywhere? That sounds... acceptable."

Johnny Fortune leaves Lee in his office.

Johnny Fortune: "Shame it is Lee, Now I'll have to have two women all to myself and nothing to do..."

Johnny Fortune grins ans he walks off down the hallway with the strippers on his arm as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Little12 & Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 The_mo12

VS

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Shadow10

VS

Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 El_loc10 & Chaos Supreme 02/22/2015 Felipe10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to the main event of the evening, a three-way tag team elimination match for the number one contender for the RoC Tag Team Titles currently being held by The Oriental Spices."

Brad Blood:  "That's right Jim, three teams get a chance to become future tag team champions.  The question is which team will make it?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a three-way tag team elimination match for the number one contender spot for the RoC Tag Team Championships!  Introducing first at a combined weight of over 500 pounds, the team of Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man...  LITTLE BOY AND FAT MAN!"

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Stepping through the smoke is the massive wrestler known as The Morbidly Obese Man and sitting on this shoulders, the tiny superstar Little Wang. They wave to the crowd as they make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 510 pounds, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, with a combined weight of 418 pounds, the team of El Loco and Felipe Shido...  THE ROLLER COASTER OF LOVE!"

"Love Rollercoaster" by Ohio Players plays as Felipe Shido comes out and girates his hips, Then El Loco comes up behind him shining gang signs in his face. Felipe looks at him with a disapproving look before shrugging as they walk down to and into the ring. Felipe lies down in the corner in French Girl pose as El Loco sits on the robe and bounces up and down throwing more gang signs and flipping off random people.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell, it looks like Little Wang and Allister King starting off for their respective teams.  Wang charges in, King tries to grab him, Wang slips between King's legs and bounces off the ropes...  Dropkick to the butt sends The King of Fools down to the canvas!  Springboard moonsault...  Wang connects!  Wang leaps up to the top turnbuckle...  King quickly rolls out of the way!  Little Wang leaps down and charges towards King....  And he eats leather!  King able to raise his boot up at the last second."

Brad Blood:  "Allister uses the opportunity to tag in El Loco.  Smart move by Allister, tagging in another team gives his team a chance to rest up allowing them to stay fresh later on."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco enters the ring cautiously, Little Wang goes on the offensive again, Loco easily leaps out of the way.   Little Wang off the ropes for a springboard crossbody...  El Loco intercepts and kicks him in the gut!   Little Wang is down.  El Loco leaps to the top turnbuckle...  SHOOTING STAR PRESS!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "The little phallic actually got a shoulder up...  Well you gotta admit, Wang is pretty tough.  Loco doesn't seem surprised though, they've met in the ring already a couple of times and Loco knows better than to underestimate the little prick."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco picks Little Wang up on his shoulder... Wang slips down!  El Loco tries to catch him...  No!  Wang tags in The Morbidly Obese Man!  El Loco quickly puts on the brakes as the big man enters the ring.   El Loco goes towards The Northern King's corner...  Allister King and Shadow Callahan leap off the apron!"

Brad Blood:  "Smart move by The Northern Kings...  Bad luck for Loco, now he has to contend with the fatso unless of course he tags in his partner Felipe."

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man charges in El Loco ducks a clothesline attempt.  El Loco off the ropes... Springboard axe kick!  TMOM only staggers a few steps but more or less come out unscathed.  TMOM tries to grab Loco...   Again the smaller man ducks and weaves away.  El Loco using his speed, he goes low with a dropkick to the back of the knee!  TMOM goes down to one knee...  Shining wizard!  El Loco quickly tags in his partner...   Felipe Shido leaps into the ring...  Double Irish whip sends TMOM to the ropes...  Double team attempt by The Roller Coaster of Love...  TMOM mows them down as they try to go for a double back body drop!  El Loco rolls out of the ring!  TMOM grabs Shido...  Choke slam! TMOM for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Felipe manages to get his shoulder up!  Manboobs is really the most dangerous man here in the ring tonight, his handicap is that little weiner he has as a tag team partner."

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man locks his hands around his opponent, squeezing him/her. He then shakes his opponent around like a rag doll executing a Big Love.  Felipe Shido is trapped in TMOM's arms....  Shido in trouble...  Will he tap?  No!  He tries to fight back!  Shido with a double ear slap!  It disorients the big man a little...  Another double ear slap!  TMOM's grip seem to loosen a little....  Double ear slap number three!  TMOM's head must be ringing as his arms release Shido!"

Brad Blood:  "Felipe rolls away from TMOM!  He goes towards The Northern Kings' corner, again The Nothern Kings do not offer to tag Felipe, in fact they are trying to  get as far away from Felipe while standing on the apron...  FELIPE HAS HAD ENOUGH!  HE JUST DROPKICKED BOTH ALLISTER AND SHADOW OFF THE APRON!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like The Northern Kings' strategy backfired there.   The Morbidly Obese Man charges into an opponent in the corner of the ring, crushing them into the turnbuckle...  NO!  Felipe Shido slips out from between the ropes, TMOM hits the turnbuckles!  Shido leaps to the top turnbuckle...  He goes for a hurricanrana...  NO!  TMOM COUNTERS IT INTO A POWERBOMB!  That shook the ring!  TMOM for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Felipe manages to hold on in there but until how long can he battle that massive mass of man-meat?!  He needs to get a tag and soon!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man lifts Felipe Shido up on his shoulders...  He's going for a Samoan drop...  Wait Shido desperately tries to battle free!  Shido somehow slips free of TMOM's hold!  TMOM with a big right... Shido dodges it and rolls towards El Loco's arms...  EL LOCO GETS TAGGED IN!   El Loco off the top turnbuckle...  Corkscrew dropkick sends TMOM reeling!   Loco off the ropes...  Springboard flying back elbow smashes into TMOM's back!   El Loco is on a roll!   He goes for a dropkick to the knees of the big man...  TMOM goes down to one knee!  El Loco with a flying knee smashes right into TMOM's chin!  TMOM is on all fours!  El Loco leaps to the top turnbuckle...  DOUBLE FOOT STOMP ON TMOM's back sends him to the canvas!  The crowd is going wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco is feeding off the crowd, he looks at his partner Felipe...  They both nod heads as they come to an understanding!  El Loco tags in his partner!  They are signalling for their tag finisher!  The crowd is going gaga!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man is down in the middle of the ring as Felipe and El Loco look down at him. Felipe Shido stars jumping and yelling L.O.V.E as El Loco does the same but yelling L.O.C.O they then both proceed to do the worm and fall and chop The Morbidly Obese Man's throat!   IT'S THEIR FINISHER LOVE LOCO!  Felipe Shido goes for the cover!  Wait where's the ref?"

Brad Blood:  "HOLY CRAP!  IT'S JOHNNY FORTUNE!!  FORTUNE HAS LEAPT UP TO THE APRON AND IS DISTRACTING THE REFEREE FROM DOING HIS JOB!  Felipe realizes what just happened!  He pulls the ref away from Johnny!  Fortune throws a punch but Felipe ducks and the referee gets blasted on the face!"

Jim Jackson:  "Felipe Shido starts fighting with Johnny Fortune!  Fortune slaps Shido hard!   EL LOCO OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE DROPKICKS FORTUNE OFF THE APRON!  El Loco from the ring apron...  SHOOTING STAR PRESS ON FORTUNE ON THE OUTSIDE!  The crowd goes wild!  Felipe Shido returns to the match...  The Morbidly Obese Man reaches in between his love handles and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles while the referee is not looking. He then busts his opponent open with the brass knuckles and discards them before the referee notices executing a sneakily morbid Love Handle Surprise!!!  FELIPE SHIDO IS DOWN!  THE REF WAS STILL DOWN SO HE DIDN'T SEE THE BRASS KNUCKLES!!!  TMOM FOR THE COVER!"

Brad Blood:  "Now the ref recovers...  Talk about convenient!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, The Roller Coaster of Love has been eliminated!

Jim Jackson:  "With the help of Johnny Fortune, The Roller Coaster of Love lost their chance at the tag titles!  I'm sure El Loco and Felipe Shido will not let things stand like this.  El Loco and the ref are arguing.  Fortune from behind attacks El Loco and throws him off the ring!  Now it's down to The Northern Kings and Little Boy & Fat Man.  The ref just threw Fortune off ringside!  Security has come in to escort Fortune off to the back and to prevent any more brawling with El Loco!"

Brad Blood:  "And I don't blame him, seriously he just got smacked in the face by Fortune...  If it was me I'd do worse than just throw Johnny out of ringside."

Jim Jackson:  "Yeah...  Like you'd have the balls to do anything to Johnny Fortune...  You're more yellow than a Chinese man with jaundice!"

Brad Blood:  "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~!."

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan steps into the ring and the match continues.  Callahan charges in and starts landing blows on The Morbidly Obese Man not giving him the chance to to retaliate!  Callahan with a kick sends TMOM reeling to the ropes!  Clothesline by The Dullahan...  TMOM GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND FALLS OUTSIDE!  Callahan exits to the ring apron...  He's preparing to hit TMOM with a flying axe handle...  LITTLE WANG FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE INTERFERES!  DROPKICK SENDS CALLAHAN REELING!  Callahan hangs on to the ring apron...  ALLISTER KING COMES IN AND LEAPS THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE SPEARING LITTLE WANG!  Callahan leaps from the ring apron with a flying axe handle...  NO!  TMOM CATCHES HIM ON THE NECK!  CHOKESLAM BY TMOM!  NO!  CALLAHAN SLIPS FREE AND HITS TMOM'S HEAD WITH A KNEE!  TMOM is staggering...  Callahan moves away to get some room...  CALLAHAN HITS HIS FINISHER DULLAHAN ON TMOM AS HIS RUNNING BOOT SENDS THE BIG MAN CRASHING INTO THE STEEL STEPS!  THE CROWD IS GOING WILD!  The referee begins counting to ten!"

Crowd:  "TNK!!!  TNK!!!  TNK!!!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Allister is pouring up the pain on Little Wang stomping away at Wang making sure the midget can't interfere anymore."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan continues to bombard The Morbidly Obese Man with heavy punches!  TMOM tries to fight back but Callahan is able to block the big man's slow punches."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Brad Blood:  "LITTLE WANG JUST BIT INTO ALLISTER'S LEG!  ALLISTER IS HOWLING IN PAIN TRYING TO PULL LITTLE WANG OFF OF HIM!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Shadow Callahan...  NO REVERSED BY THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN!  Callahan is sent crashing into the steel barricades!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister finally pulls Wang off his leg!  Allister has had enough, he tries to punt Wang...  Wang dodges!  Wang with a headbutt...  RIGHT ON ALLSITER'S NUTS!!!  ALLISTER CLUTCHES HIS GROIN AND FALLS TO HIS KNEES!"

Crowd:  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man catches his breath...  He charges in!  Shadow Callahan dodges and counters with a leg trip!  TMOM falls head first into the steel railings!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "Wang tries to run to help his partner...  ALLISTER REACHES OUT AND PULLS ON HIS PIGTAILS!  ALLISTER SWINGS WANG AROUND AND AROUND!  ALLISTER RELEASES!  WANG FLIES INTO THE CROWD!  The crowd evacuates and Wang hits the chairs hard!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shadow Callahan realizes that the time is almost up!  He leaps to the apron!  THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN GRABS HOLD OF HIS LEG!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait what will happen if both teams get counted out in a draw?  Will it mean that both teams will face The Orinetal Spices?!  MULE KICK BY SHADOW!  SHADOW GETS HIMSELF INTO THE RING!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Ten!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by count out and shall be facing The Oriental Spices for the RoC Tag Team Titles, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan...  THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a win!  The Northern Kings finally get the title shot they have been yearning for ever since they arrived here in Ring of Chaos."

Brad Blood:  "Now the question is if they can handle the twins... Team Symphony failed to do so, will The Northern Kings be able to do what Team Symphony didn't?  We'll find out won't we?"

Jim Jackson:  "What an evening!  Things couldn't have gone more wrong for The Roller Coaster of Love as Johnny Fortune possibly cost them their title shot.  But in two weeks, El Loco will be able to settle the score with Fortune as both men battle for the RoC Lightweight Championship."

Brad Blood:  "Well tonight was a clusterfuck but it sure kept us at the edge of our seats with exciting action!  What will happen in two weeks when we return?  And what of the new menace that stalks the halls of RoC?  Just what did Marcus Troy bring into Ring of Chaos?"

Jim Jackson:  "Well we'll surely find out in the weeks to come but now we're out of time so until next time...  Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum