Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 am

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 In-rin10

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back with the Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander tosses off his vest before walking down to the ring.  Grabbing a microphone, Alexander slides into the ring.  Walking to the center of the ring, Melchiott taps the microphone to make sure it is on before speaking.

Alexander Melchiott: "So it would seem that once again I've been left off the card for this event.  I'm your reigning Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Champion and yet I'm left off of the card?  The champion?  The best wrestler here is left off of the card?  Are you kidding me?  I knew Troy was stupid, but I didn't think that he was this stupid.  I guess that I gave him too much credit.  Since I've been left off of the card for yet another show, I decided that'd I'd come out here and grace you all with my presence."

The crowd begins booing, clearly unhappy that Melchiott is being so pretentious.

Alexander Melchiott: "I am the best wrestler, and the best champion, that this company has ever seen.  I've beaten all the major stars that have come through here.  Speaking of which, where are those men now?  Some of them are no longer here, what does that tell you?  Simple, it tells you that Shogun would never have been the champion had I been given the chance to compete for that very championship!"

The crowd's boos intensify at the disrespect Melchiott is showing towards the inaugeral World Heavyweight Champion.

Alexander Melchiott: "You know it is true!  I've defended this title inside of an Elimination Chamber against talent better than he ever was!  I've beaten Kamaura, the three time World Heavyweight Champion, on two separate occasions for this belt.  I beat Johnny Fortune, the two time World Heavyweight Champion, when he was still kicking around here.  At the end of the day, the facts don't lie!  I've beaten the statistically stronger champions and I AM the greatest champion here!  I should be wrestling tonight!  I should be saving this show ton-"

Before Melchiott can finish his sentence, "You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way with a microphone in hand and the Jobberweight Championship around his waist.

Nicolas Dorn: "Whoa there, sonny!  Did I just hear you call yourself the greatest champion in RoC's history?"

Alexander Melchiott: "Yeah, I'm glad that you're not deaf, old man."

Nicolas Dorn: "It's rude to cut me off when I'm talking!  You might think that you are the greatest, but you are not!  You're good, you're even great, but you are not the greatest.  That distinction falls onto MY shoulders."

Looking confused and angered by those words, Melchiott mouths the word "what?" and goes to speak, but is cut off by Dorn.

Nicolas Dorn: "I'm the first and ONLY Jobberweight Champion of the World!  I won this title February 8th of last year!  I'm almost sure that that makes me the longest reigning champion in Ring of Chaos history!  So if you want to complain about not being booked for this show, and if you want to declare yourself the greatest champion in Ring of Chaos, then why don't you and I have a match?  Your World Heavyweight Championship vs. my Jobberweight Championship in a winner takes all match!  What do you say?  Or are you too scared to accept my challenge?"

Melchiott rolls his eyes as Dorn enters the ring, clearly unimpressed with the old man.  Melchiott shakes his head before speaking.

Alexander Melchiott: "Whatever.  I have nothing better to do tonight anyway.  I'll beat your dinosaur ass all around this ring and prove just how much of a joke you really are!"

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Alexan10 VS Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Nicola10

Jim Jackson: "And we have an impromptu title match between the Jobberweight Champion of the World, Nicolas Dorn as he takes on the World Champion, Alexander Melchiott!  Both titles are on the line in this special dark match."

Brad Blood: "Jobberweight Champion... you gotta be kidding me.  Marcus Troy will never let Melchiott live this down if he somehow manages to lose to that fossil over there."

Alice Aoi: "The following contest is scheduled for One-fall and is for the Jobberweight Championship of the World and the Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Championship!  Introducing first, one half of your Ring of Chaos Tag Team Champions and your current Jobberweight Champion of the World... "Smooth" Nicolas Dorn!"

Dorn throws his arm up as the crowd cheers.  Melchiott mockingly claps for his challenger.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, your Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Champion... "Hotspur" Alexander Melchiott!"

Melchiott acknowledges that his name was said to a chorus of boos.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And here we go!  Melchiott offers a handshake to the grizzled veteran, but instead goes for the kick... Nicolas catches it!  Nicolas pulls Melchiott in and locks him into a headlock, but Melchiott quickly twists out of it.  Keeping hold of Dorn's hand, Melchiott pulls it to the mat before stomping down on it."

Brad Blood: "Dorn yelps out in pain.  Melchiott could easily have broken a finger with offense like that."

Jim Jackson: "Grabbing Dorn's hand, Melchiott stomps on Dorn's foot before again pulling the hand to the mat and stomping down on it.  Dorn shakes out his hand and walks away from Melchiott.  Melchiott pursues Dorn, only for Dorn to turn and blatantly poke Melchiott in the eyes!  Dorn receives a warning from the referee."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott should have really seen that one coming.  Ha!  Get it?  See it coming... because he got poked in the eye!"

Jim Jackson: "Your jokes are terrible.  Dorn sends Melchiott into the ropes with the irish whip.  Dorn charges in and looks for a shoulder barge, but Melchiott pulls himself over Dorn, letting him crash into the turnbuckle.  Melchiott poses on Dorn's back for a second before rolling off and pulling Dorn into the cover."

Brad Blood: "Dorn kicks out before the one count, but Melchiott gets style points for that one."

Jim Jackson: "Both men scramble to their feet... Dorn catches Melchiott in the gut with a kick before planting him head-first into the mat with the DDT!  Dorn hooks the leg for a cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's out at the count of one.  Dorn pulls Melchiott to his feet before lifting him up and slamming him to the mat.  Repeating this, Dorn again sends Melchiott to the mat with a body slam.  Melchiott gets up and walks into a third body slam from Dorn... and the old man has gassed himself out.  What a surprise.  Dorn falls into the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pushes the veteran off at the count of one.  Dorn haggardly chops Melchiott's chest, but there wasn't... well, anything on that one.  Melchiott gives Dorn a confused look as Dorn gives him another ineffectual chop.  Looking annoyed, Melchiott knees Dorn in the gut.  Melchiott hits the ropes and comes back for the clothesline, but Dorn ducks it.  Melchiott hits the opposite set of ropes and runs right into a belly-to-belly suplex!"

Brad Blood: "Dorn looks like he's about to keel over.  I don't think this match will go on for much longer."

Jim Jackson: "Dorn tries to grab Melchiott, but Melchiott slides out of the ring.  He slaps our table in frustration before turning right into a flying clothesline from Dorn!  Dorn pulls Melchiott up and sends him into the ring before following him in.  Dorn on wobbly legs here... he signals for the finish.  Dorn kicks Melchiott in the gut before hooking his arms behind his back... but Melchiott slips free and pushes Dorn off!  Dorn tries to reengage, only to eat a dropkick right to the jaw!  Melchiott sends Dorn into the corner with an irish whip before charging in and again catching Dorn in the face with a dropkick.  Melchiott quickly back to his feet and connects with a shinning wizard!  Melchiott catches Dorn as he falls out of the corner... exploder suplex!  Melchiott just hit a quick 0 to 60 combination that has changed the entire complexion of this match."

Brad Blood: "And this will spell the beginning of the end for the tired, decrepit, fossil."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott yanks Dorn up with a smile... and there is a slap to the old man.  Melchiott continues to taunt Dorn, slapping him in the face over and over... and Dorn just raked Melchiott's eyes!  Dorn hits the ropes, only to run right into an enzigiri!  Melchiott shakes his head in anger."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott looks pissed... I don't think he's going to let that one slide.  Dorn has went for the eyes one too many times!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pulls Dorn up and hits the back suplex before bouncing off the ropes... running kick right to the face!"

Brad Blood: "Right through the uprights!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander lifts Nicolas Dorn onto his shoulders before throwing Dorn’s legs back and falling to the mat, driving Dorn’s face into the mat with the Moonlight Drive!  Melchiott pulls Dorn to his feet, but Dorn immediately falls over.  In frustration, Melchiott slaps Dorn across the face, trying to get the old man to regain consciousness.  Again pulling Dorn to his feet, Melchiott quickly runs to the ropes before running through Dorn with the Moonlight Slice!  Melchiott puts Dorn into a sitting position before again running to the ropes.  Melchiott rushes at his opponent before stepping up and kneeing Dorn in the face with another shining wizard.  This is getting difficult to watch.  Melchiott puts a finger on his nose and-"

Brad Blood: "Snot rocket for you, Nicolas Dorn!  Hahaha!"

Jim Jackson: "This is getting hard to watch, the referee might want to consider putting a stop to this contest."

Brad Blood: "Come on, Jim!  Lighten up, this is great!  Dorn is getting exactly what he deserves!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pushes the referee out of his way, risking a DQ.  Melchiott grabs Dorn before signaling that this is the end.  Alexander traps the arms of Dorn in front of him before lifting Dorn and slamming him into the mat with a bridging german suplex.  Moonlight Delight connects-"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!"

Brad Blood: "And that's it!  You can count to 1-"

Jack B. Nimble: "Thr-"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn kicks out before the three!  Dorn is still in this match!"

Brad Blood: "WHAT!?"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott can't believe it.  He grabs Dorn and pulls the old man up... Melchiott's got a malicious look on his face.  He smiles and takes his time hooking Dorn's arms behind his back, but before he can lift Dorn into the air, Dorn charges him back and into the turnbuckle!  Dorn begins hitting some stiff backhand chops, and the crowd is loving it!  Melchiott's chest is turning a bright, bright red!  Dorn fakes a punch, only to again poke Melchiott in the eyes, much to the crowd's delight.  And there's the hard punch from Dorn that collapses Melchiott.  Dorn backs up... and dives into Melchiott with a cannonball!"

Brad Blood: "What the hell is even happening right now!?"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn is getting his second wind, Brad!  He's showing the heart of a champion out there!  Dorn is lifting Melchiott onto the turnbuckle... SUPERPLEX!  Both men are... Dorn just kipped up!  The crowd can't believe it!"

Brad Blood: "I can't believe it!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, only to walk right into a stiff jab from Dorn.  Dorn hits stiff jab after jab after jab before dropping Melchiott with the bionic elbow!  Dorn looks like the Nicolas Dorn of old!"

Brad Blood: "He's going to have a heart attack after this, right?"

Jim Jackson: "With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling and falling onto Alexander Melchiott."

Brad Blood: "Did it happen?  Is he dead?  I think he's dead, Jim!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr-"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott kicks out before the three count.   Dorn, still alive and kicking, picks himself up and signals for Dorn's Elbow.  Dorn is clearly exhausted, but let's see if he can hit it this time.  With his opponent down, Nicolas Dorn runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before haggardly stumbling towards Alexander Melchiott.  After taking a moment to catch a breath, Dorn drops an elbow down onto Melchiott's heart.  Dorn's Elbow connects!  Dorn's Elbow connects!"

Brad Blood: "But Dorn is too tired to follow-up!  He's sucking wind... and he hardly manages to roll over and drape an arm across Melchiott's chest."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott gets the shoulder up at two.  Melchiott slowly gets to his feet, but Dorn still looks dead out there.  Melchiott waits, tapping his foot as he measures Dorn for the superkick, but Dorn ducks it before grabbing Melchiott from behind... does he have it locked in?  The sleeper hold is locked in!  Dorn's Sleep is locked in!  Melchiott quickly pulls Dorn to the turnbuckle before kicking off of it, flipping over Dorn and dropping him to the canvas, breaking the hold.  Melchiott runs to the opposite turnbuckle and Dorn follows.  Alexander jumps onto the turnbuckle before springing back, catching Dorn's head, and driving him face-first into the mat with the Moonlight Cutter."

Brad Blood: "And that's how you kill the hopes and dreams of an arena full of people!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott looks infuriated by Dorn's previous displays, clearly taking the stumbling as an insult.  Melchiott kicks Dorn in the ribs before stomping on his chest over and over again."

Alexander Melchiott: "Do you think this is funny?  Do you?  Do you?  Let me show you funny!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott stomps on Dorn's chest a few more times before grabbing Dorn and pulling him to his feet.  Melchiott runs Dorn to the ropes before throwing him to the mat and letting him slide out of the ring and land head-first onto the floor!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi-"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott runs past the referee and dives through the ropes, taking out Dorn with the suicide dive!  Melchiott throws Dorn into the steel steps before rolling him back into the ring.  Melchiott kicks some dust onto Dorn before moving to the turnbuckle and climbing onto the first rope before flipping back and onto Dorn with a moonsault.  Alexander quickly gets back to his feet before jumping onto the second rope and landing onto Dorn with a second moonsault.  Jumping back to his feet, Alexander takes his time climbing onto the turnbuckle’s third rope, posturing for the fans and laughing at them for believing in Nicolas Dorn... Dorn just knocked Melchiott's legs out from under him, sending him tumbling head and neck first onto the mat!  Melchiott is out of it, but gets to his feet and walks into a kick that doubles him over.  Nicolas Dorn hooks Melchiott's arms behind his back before pulling Melchiott head-first into the mat with Dorn's Destroying Tea maker!  New Champ!  New Champ!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thre-"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott kicked out before the three!  Melchiott kicked out!"

Jim Jackson: "That was about as close as close can get!  The fans are chanting that it was three, but it was only two!  We almost had a new World Champion be crowned here in the dark match."

Brad Blood: "Another reason to be here live!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men are at their limits in this one.  They both struggle to get back to their feet.  Dorn kicks Melchiott in the gut and looks for the Tea maker, but Melchiott pushes him off and into the ref!  The referee tumbles out of the ring!  Dorn bounces back and quickly hooks Melchiott's arms behind his back before pulling him head-first into the mat!  Dorn hit him with the Destroying Tea maker!  Dorn's on top for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "But there's no one to count the fall!"

Crowd: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!.... Booooo!"

Jim Jackson: "Dorn has this match won and there's no referee to count the fall!  The crowd is having none of it tonight!  Dorn rolls out of the ring and checks on the referee.  He tries to help the referee recover, but to no avail!  Dorn rolls back into the ring and grabs Melchiott... Low Blow!  Low Blow!"

Brad Blood: "Alexander hooks both of Dorn's arms behind his back.  Melchiott lifts Dorn up and into the air before spiking him head-first into the mat!  The Moonlight Festival connects!  Melchiott waves for another referee as he lies across Dorn's chest!  Here comes our spare referee!"

Crowd: "BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall and the NEW Jobberweight Champion of the World and STILL your Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Champion... Alexander Melchiott!"

Jim Jackson: "The crowd is rightfully furious with this result!  Dorn had Melchiott beat for over 10 seconds!  If that referee had come out earlier, we'd have a new champion!"

Brad Blood: "Shoulda, woulda, coulda, Jim!  There was no referee, so there was no pinfall!  We don't know that Melchiott wouldn't have kicked out, and we'll never kno-"

While Melchiott leans against a rope and celebrates his victory, Nicolas Dorn has recovered enough to get his hands on a microphone.

Nicolas Dorn: "Hold on a moment!  While I can't challenge you for the World Heavyweight Championship, I can still cash in my rematch clause!  Ring the bell!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott mouths the word "what?" before turning into a kick from Nicolas Dorn!  Dorn hooks Melchiott's arms behind his back before driving him head-first into the mat with Dorn's Destroying Tea maker!"

Brad Blood: "Wait, what?!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall and the NEW Jobberweight Champion of the World... Nicolas Dorn!"

Jim Jackson: "And Melchiott's reign as the Jobberweight Champion lasted all of 30 seconds!  Congratulations to Nicolas Dorn, who has successfully managed to stop a riot from happening before our show even kicks off!"

Brad Blood: "I... what just happened?"

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, for those who are watching via the web, you just missed an unbelievable dark match between Alexander Melchiott and Nicolas Dorn."

Brad Blood:  "Unbelievable indeed Jimbo, I am still stunned speechless, but enough about that.  I'm sure someone recorded the whole thing using their cellphone, we'll see a video uploaded to youtube or dailymotion before the night ends."

Jim Jackson:  "You may be right about that, so onwards to the show.  We have a great show..."

Brad Blood:  "Blah blah blah, you say the same spiel every time, just get on with it already Jim."

Jim Jackson:  "Okay, since my partner seems to be excited to get things rolling...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Locker10

Sleepwalker walks in the locker room looks around grabs a chair and drags in at sits in it facing the corner.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Locker10

The camera cuts to the backstage locker area. A man who appears to look like Rey Del Jazz enters the locker, where Sleepwalker is sitting in the corner. He pulls up a chair next to Sleepwalker, and sits across from him at the corner of the room. They stare at each other as tension rises. Both men clearly would rather be sitting in that corner area alone.

Rey Del Jazz is carrying his saxophone. After 10 seconds of a silent stare down, the camera fades away.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Rey_de10 VS Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Sleepw10

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening again everyone, we shall kick things off tonight with a debut of a beloved talent in the world of independent wrestling here in RoC.  Rey del Jazz shall be making his first Ring of Chaos appearance against Sleepwalker!"

Brad Blood:  "I've seen this guy wrestle Jim and I tell you, Rey is talented!  I can't wait to see what he can bring to the growing roster here in RoC."

Jim Jackson:  "Me too Brad.  And now off to Alice with the introductions."

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, making his debut here in the RoC ring, standing in at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 219 pounds, hailing from Cuidad de Mexico...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

An intern runs out the back and heads to the ring and hands Alice Aoi a note, Alice opens the note and her eyes grow wide.

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, it seems that there is a change of plans.  It seems that a contest between Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker has begun in the locker rooms!   Both men have seated themselves in the corner and has begun a steel bladder contest!  The first one to leave his seat to relieve himself in the bathroom shall be declared the loser."

Jim Jackson:  "What the?  This is unprecedented!  A steel bladder contest?!"

Brad Blood:  "So it's a battle of wills to see who can hold in their pee the longest?!  Well this will certainly be interesting..."

The titan tron begins to show the locker room where Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker are seen seated in the corner.  Rey continues to play his saxophone while Sleepwalker seems to have fallen asleep.

Jim Jackson:  "So yeah...  I think we should return later to see the developments of this uh...  Contest."

Brad Blood:  "So who do you think has better bladder control?"

Jim Jackson:  "..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 am

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

They are both holding microphones in their hands and they seem angry.

Gus: "Last show, all you people, who were attending our show, became witnesses of a complete screwjob. Mr. Marcus Troy didn't want us, the Slayers as his tag team champions and it was pretty clear. That's the reason, he made the stipulation of this match. Something called Russian Roulette Mystery Briefcase Match. This is the most idiotic stipulatioin I've ever heard! It's not in favor of the best, the most skilled, but instead, it's in favour of the luckiest. And that's what the Immortals were. Luckier than us. Me and Rafik beated the crap ourt of them and especially, of Nicolas Dorn. Things were going as planned for us. Rafik tags me in and as I'm about to do our fucking tag team finisher and end this match by taking the last briefcase... "

Gus pauses for a moment, as we can see the anger on his face.

Gus: ".. The White Walkers entered the ring and RUINED OUR MOMENT. They ruined the moment, that would have cemented our reign. Fucking bullshit! Marcus Troy's minions are the one and only reason taht we lost our titles. And this can't be left unpunished. And I want a painful and brutal punishment. I want to send those zombies back to their fucking graves. I WANT REVENGE!"

Crowd: "REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!"

Gus: "Hey Whitemane! Last show, things went a little bit OUT OF CONTROL for you, right? Did you enjoy it? DID YOU? Because the next time, we'll meet inside a ring, I assure you that things are gonna get A LOT out of control. It's promise man. I'll make sure, that you'll wish not to have gotten in the way of the Slayers! I swear to god, that we're gonna kick your ass, anytime and anywhere you want."

Rafik starts to angrily pace around the ring with the the frustration showing on his frowning face. He eventually slowly stops pacing around and stands still in the middle of the ring. He points the microphone to his mouth in order to begin speaking.    

Rafik Arfah: "On the last show.. all of you were witnesses to the biggest goddamn screwjob since Montreal! It was complete bullshit! Almost 200 days! 200 fucking days! ROC's longest tag title reign of all time.. FUCK!"

Rafik sighs and facepalms. Rafik tries being relaxed, but to no avail.  

Rafik Arfah: "I could go on, and on, and on about how Marcus is a little good for nothing piece of shit necrophiliac who exchanges sexual favors with reanimated corpses in order for them to do his bidding or how he wouldn't know real talent if it took a vile shit in his fucking face, but.. I am not gonna do that. Wanna know what I do feel like doing?"

Rafik clenches his fists in anger. Rafik begins to speak in a more eerie and silent tone.  

Rafik Arfah: "I feel like.. I feel like.. grabbing someone's fucking skull.. and slowly crumbling it to pieces like a piece of pie in my hands.. I also.. I also feel like taking a barbed wire bat and slowly mutilating the body of anyone who plans on standing in the way of doing so.. "

Rafik begins to chuckle and deviously grin.

Rafik Arfah: "And Marcus.. haha.. and Marcus. If the stuff I just described a few seconds ago sounded graphic, just wait until I get to Marcus.. because the next time I see that fil.. he will be a fucking.. dead.. man."

Rafik suddenly calms down and out of nowhere switches back to his usual lighter demeanor and regular speaking voice.

Rafik Arfah: "Buuuuuut it's gonna be a while before we can get to violently rearranging Marcus' facial features since the giant puss locked himself in a secure room somewhere in the ROC offices after he heard we arrived to the arena. So meanwhile, Gus and I have to settle with going through Marcus' butt-buddies. We've actually been waiting for that rematch for a long time. Now, some might claim that last time we got the floor wiped with us, but things are different this time.. see, last time Gus and I had something to lose.. two golden things to lose. Well, not anymore. We have nothing to lose now. And you know what they say.. there is nothing more dangerous than men with nothing to lose.."

Instead of dropping the mic, Rafik chooses to violently throw it out of the ring, sending it crashing all the way into the entrance ramp causing the thing to break. Rafik signals to Gus it's time to leave the ring and the two men return to the backstage area.

PART II

Jim Jackson:  "We return to the locker rooms to see if there is any update on the contest of bladder control between Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker."

The titan tron shows the locker rooms again and it looks like Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker are both still seated comfortably in the corner, neither men are showing any signs of needing to use the toilet.

Brad Blood:  "It seems both men are still going on strong there Jim.  I predict that this contest will probably take the whole night before we see someone give in."

Jim Jackson:  "I'm afraid you are right Brad, since we can't just keep staring at two wrestlers sitting in chairs in the corner, we should get on with the show and return to them later for further updates."

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Kevin_10 VS Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Rupert10

Jim Jackson: "Ladies and gentleman, we are about to witness something special right now. We are just a few seconds away from witnessing Kevin Steam face ROC's resident derpist, Rupert Humperdink!"

Brad Blood: "Only special thing in this shit match-up are Rupert's needs."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first, standing in at.. boobies? And weighing in at about 500.. legos, Hailing from Bikini Bottom? The Flying Potato, RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, from Charlotte, North Carolina, standing in at 6 feet tall and weighing at 266 pounds.. The Steaming One, KEVIN STEAM!"

Kevin Steam makes his entrance to the ring as "Riot" by Three Days Grace is being blasted throughout the arena. On his way to the ring he obnoxiously mocks the fans who retaliate by mercilessly booing him. Kevin Steam enters the ring and starts shouting obscenities at the crowd.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "Alright, the bell has been rung and the match is getting started as we speak!"

Brad Blood: "What is Kevin Steam doing here? He seems to be reaching into his pants.. look at this! Kevin just pulled out an ultra rare Series 1 Marvel Legends Iron Man Gold & Stealth variant action figure! Rupert is thrilled with the sight of this figure!"

Jim Jackson: "Hm, Kevin just asked Rupert if he wants this figure as a gift.. even Rupert isn't dumb enough to accept something that came from Kevin's sweaty pants.."

Brad Blood: "Guess he is! Look at the smile on Rupert's face! He is nodding with enthusiasm!"

Jim Jackson: "Now what? Kevin leans in closer to whisper something in Rupert's ear.. ugh.."

Brad Blood: "Rupert takes a deep breathe then takes a few steps away from Kevin and.. what the?! He just punched himself right in the face! Rupert is down and out!"

Jim Jackson: "What?! Rupert knocked himself out and Kevin Steam is looking to capitalize! He goes for a pin!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... Kevin Steam!"

Jim Jackson: "What a bizarre turn of events! I have no idea what the hell happened here, but it seems that Rupert regained consciousness and is back up on his feet."

Brad Blood: "Kevin just walked over to him and handed him his action figure! Does this mean what I think it does?"

Jim Jackson: "Did Kevin Steam seriously just bribe a mentally challenged kid with an action figure in order to get a win? I am actually sickened by this.. this reeks of 1999 WCW.."

Brad Blood: "Well, at least he made a kiddo happy.. awww, Rupert is giving Kevin a hug. How sweet!"

Jim Jackson: "Kevin doesn't look as if he is enjoying the embrace.."

Brad Blood: "Why would you say- OH! Kevin just knee'd Rupert in the groin! OK, I guess he didn't like it. Oh well. Ladies and gentleman, regardless of how it went down, the winner.. Kevin Steam!"

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Backst10

?: "Tick tock tick tock!"

The camera slowly pans away as Marcus Troy comes to view. Standing behind him are Entropy and the undead duo The White Walkers.

Marcus Troy: "Tick tock tick tock! Time is slowly coming to an end for certain individuals. Individuals who must learn to respect authority, to accept my power."

A sinister grin spreads across the face of the vice-general manager of RoC as he raises an artifact causing Grey Wolfe and Whitemane to shamble forward. Their hollow eyes and deep empty moans sends shivers down the spine of the viewers.

Marcus Troy: "Tick tock tick tock! Tonight The Slayers shall face The White Walkers, from the longest time these two errors of evolution have held the RoC Tag Team Titles, thinking that holding the titles can make them true champions... No, it only means that the rest of the competition here in Ring of Chaos are bigger jokes than they are. So two weeks ago, they had their ass handed to them and lost their precious gold. Now of course instead of manning up, instead of admitting their loss, they blame me for their misfortune, those are not the actions of a true champion. A true champion would have overcome any odds that is thrown towards them and come up on top. Yet you let yourselves get distracted and lost to The Immortals, wrestlers past their best before date!"

Troy shakes his head and chuckles...

Marcus Troy: "Well worry not, for tonight you finally get your wish to face The White Walkers and once again you both shall be proven inept! Maybe then will you both realize your limitations."

Marcus Troy lowers the artifact and The White Walkers step back, he gestures with his right hand and this time Entropy steps forth.

Marcus Troy: "Now we come to Thaddeus Rex... You see, two weeks ago, despite giving Mr. Rex and his partner Mr. Dorn some aid, they decided to bite the hand that helped them, then he goes about saying that I'm poison here in RoC... Well maybe I am poison, but you certainly ain't the antidote Mr. Rex... No! You are nothing but a fossil, just like your nickname... And fossils have no business in the ring, so tonight Entropy shall send you back where fossils belong... Buried underground... Your time has come Mr. Rex and your clock will slowly wind down and die... Tick tock tick tock tick...."

With that Marcus Troy steps back as the lights cut out.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Grey_w10 & Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Whitem10

VS

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Gus10 & Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next, the match The Slayers have been waiting for."

Brad Blood: "That's right Jim, it's their chance to get their hands on The White Walkers! Marcus Troy's hench-zombies or henchbies for short have been giving The Slayers grief for a while now and it finally ended up costing Gus and Rafik the RoC Tag Team titles!"

Jim Jackson: "That's right Brad, and tonight The Slayers have a chance to even up the score. The Slayers are looking for blood so we can expect this match to get ugly fast."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, with a combined weight of 463 pounds, the team of Gus and Rafik Arfah... THE SLAYERS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 513 pounds, the team of Grey Wolfe and Whitemane... THE WHITE WALKERS!"

Cold Air fills the arena, Dry Ice covers the ram as Mastodon's "White Walkers" begins to play throughout. Snow begins to fall as The White Walkers, Whitemane and Wolfe, emerge from the cloud that engulfs the stage. They begun to advance towards the ring, the crowd move back as they pass by. As they enter the ring, these ice zombies stand silently, waiting on command.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! It's Grey Wolfe and Rafik Arfah starting off for their respective teams. Arfah wastes no time and quickly attacks Wolfe with big strikes! Grey Wolfe just stands there taking in each strike, not flinching or showing any pain."

Brad Blood: "Damn! I don't think Rafik is hurting him! Look at him! He's soaking up all those damage like a sponge! Wolfe swings wide but Rafik manages duck under it and quickly goes for a double leg take-down! Rafik proceeds to lock in a figure four leg lock!"

Jim Jackson: "The submission attempt is locked in. There is no change in Grey Wolfe's expression! It's like he isn't feeling any sort of pain at all as Rafik Arfah applies more pressure. Wait! Grey Wolfe turns over! He just reversed the figure four and now it's Rafik who is in pain! Rafik reaches out for the ropes... He makes it!"

Brad Blood: "Grey Wolfe is not letting go! Wait! Gus enters the ring before the referee can start counting and kicks Wolfe in the head! Rafik manages to wrench his legs free! Gus starts attacking Wolfe in anger with angry stomps. Whitemane enters the ring and takes Gus down with a stiff clothesline! Rafik with a springboard clothesline sends Whitemane reeling! It's now total chaos in the ring as the ref loses control of the situation!"

Jim Jackson: "The Slayers with a double Irish whip sends Whitemane to the ropes... Double back body drop sends the big man... Er zombie flying! Grey Wolfe begins to rise to his feet... Lariat by Rafik Arfah takes him down followed by Gus with a leg drop right on the neck! Rafik quickly hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Wolfe kicks out easily! Meanwhile Gus has turned his sights back on Whitemane and both wrestlers begin trading shots. The referee don't know what to do as chaos continues to reign inside the ring! Rafik starts kicking away at Wolfe but Wolfe catches his leg and pulls himself up quickly countering with a dragon leg screw! Rafik is down and... HOLY CRAP! GREY WOLFE IS TRYING TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF RAFIK!!! Rafik desperately tries to push Wolfe's jaw away from him!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus sees his partner in trouble quickly slips beside Whitemane and hits a side suplex! Big forearm shot by Grey Wolfe stuns Rafik Arfah! Wolfe goes down for a big bite... BIG BOOT BY GUS SAVES RAFIK FROM BECOMING ZOMBIE CHOW! Gus helps his partner up... He doesn't notice Whitemane is already up and behind him! Gus gets lifted up... Samoan drop by Whitemane! Gus is down! Dropkick by Arfah sends Whitemane reeling! Whitemane charges towards Arfah... No! Arfah dodges and counters with another dropkick sending the big zombie to the ropes! A third dropkick sends Whitemane over the ropes crashing to the outside!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh! Wolfe has somehow sneaked up behind Rafik! Wolfe hits a lariat from behind knocking Rafik down executing a disorienting Pieces of Eight! Rafik is down! Wolfe again tries to take a bite out of Rafik! Gus comes in for the save! He pulls Wolfe up and holds him in a full nelson! Sit-out full nelson atomic drop! Whitemane pulls himself up the apron... The Slayers pick Wolfe up and throws him towards Whitemane! NO! Whitemane catches his partner! WAIT! The Slayers with a double dropkick sends The White Walkers crashing to the outside! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus quickly exits the ring and takes Whitemane down with a stiff clothesline! Grey Wolfe rises to his feet... Gus picks him up and body slams him on top of Whitemane! Wait! Rafik Arfah is up on the top turnbuckle... DIVING ELBOW DROP TO THE OUTSIDE RIGHT ON GREY WOLFE WHO IS ON TOP OF WHITEMANE!!! The stadium explodes in cheers!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Gus helps his partner up and both men enter the ring as the crowd continue to cheer them on!"

Crowd: "SLAYERS! SLAYERS! SLAYERS!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! The White Walkers have just sat up outside as if nothing happened! Wolfe and Whitemane rises and climbs up to the apron. The Slayers charge in to engage... No! Both Wolfe and Whitemane block Rafik and Gus' attack! Headbutt by Whitemane sends Gus down while Wolfe hits a hard elbow on Rafik's forehead busting him open!"

Jim Jackson: "The White Walkers enter the ring, they engage The Slayers trying to take a bite out of their opponents! Gus and Rafik are barely able to keep them away! The referee tries to step in to restore order but Whitemane reaches out and grabs him by the neck! With one knee on Gus' chest Whitemane proceeds to try and bite down on the referee!"

Brad Blood: "GUS WITH A BRILLIANT COUNTER! He has Whitemane now in an armbar! The ref scampers to safety and calls for the bell!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by disqualification, the team of Gus and Rafik Arfah... THE SLAYERS!"

Jim Jackson: "The bell may have rung but the fight still continues on! Gus still has Whitemane trapped in an armbar while Rafik Arfah is still trying to prevent Grey Wolfe from chomping down on him!"

KER-POP!

Brad Blood: "HOLY SHIT! GUS JUST POPPED WHITEMANE'S SHOULDER OFF ITS SOCKET! As Whitemane looks at his arm hanging limp on his side, Gus goes to help his partner and pulls Wolfe off of Rafik! The hell?! Whitemane pops his shoulder back in place as Wolfe rises back to his feet!"

Jim Jackson: "The Slayers are not backing down! They are gonna continue as The White Walkers who seem indestructible slowly move forward..."

Brad Blood: "What the?! IT'S PO1SKI!!! THE POLISH FREIGHT TRAIN HAS SLIPPED IN THE RING WITH A BAT!"

THWACK!

Jim Jackson: "OHMAHGAWD! PO1SKI'S BASEBALL BAT SHOT JUST BROKE WHITEMANE'S NECK TWISTING HIS HEAD 180 DEGREES!"

THWACK! THWACK!

Brad Blood: "WOLFE IS JUST SENT DOWN TO THE FLOOR WITH A SHOT TO THE BODY THEN TO THE BACK! The Slayers use this opportunity to jump in and double team on Wolfe! Gus presses the opponent over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping him and causing him to land on his back. As the opponent is stunned with his back on the mat, Rafik picks him up for the Kenta Used It First, lifting him up on his shoulders and dropping him face first into his knee! Wolfe is down~! Gus kicks Wolfe through the bottom rope and to the outside as the crowd continues to cheer."

Crowd: "PO1SKI! PO1SKI! PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson: "WAIT! WHITEMANE JUST TWISTED HIS HEAD BACK TO THE FRONT AND BEGINS TO RISE AGAIN! CAN NO ONE STOP THESE MONSTERS?!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski waits for Whitemane to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick! THE KICK IS SO HARD WHITEMANE FALLS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASHES TO THE OUTSIDE! THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!"

Jim Jackson: "The White Walkers seem to shrug off the damage as they begin once more to try and enter the ring..."

Brad Blood: "Wait! Look! On top of the ramp! IT'S MARCUS TROY!"

Jim Jackson: "Marcus Troy has come out with Entropy flanking him from behind! Troy raises a weird looking artifact up in the air and The White Walkers stop in their tracks and starts to walk back up the ramp towards their master!"

Brad Blood: "The crowd is booing loudly right now as The Slayers and Po1ski look on angrily from inside the ring!"

Marcus Troy: "Do not worry our paths shall meet again... You three shall not get off quite so easily."

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse start playing on the loud speakers as Marcus Troy walks back into the tunnel followed by Entropy and The White Walkers.

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Marcus Troy has put a stop to tonight's fight leaving The Slayers and Po1ski unsatisfied."

Brad Blood: "Still, it was a timely intervention by Po1ski and even if their fight is postponed, we all can feel that this feud is reaching its climax... The question is, who shall be left standing in the end? Will it be Troy and his goons or will it be The Slayers and Po1ski?"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:26 am

PART III

Jim Jackson:  "And now we go back to the locker rooms to check up on whether Rey del Jazz or Sleepwalker have a need to visit the toilet."

The titan tron shows the locker rooms yet once again and it looks like Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker are both still seated in the corner.  The look on both wrestlers seem intense as they steel themselves to outlast each other in this bladder battle.  

Cold sweat seems to start appearing on the foreheads of both wrestlers but they continue to sit firmly.

Brad Blood:  "Looks like things are about to heat up in that little corner in the locker room, But I have to hand it to both Rey and Sleepwalker, they sure have some great bladder control."

Jim Jackson:  "Not like you eh Brad?  I remembered when you couldn't hold it in an peed yourself here in the announce table..."

Brad Blood:  "Two words Jim, ADULT DIAPERS!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it looks like this contest will go on for a while still so, let's get on with the show first and return later."

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Backst10

Thaddeus Rex stands backstage as the dim light casts a shadow upon him.  He slowly lifts his head until his eyes meets the camera.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight, Marcus Troy has booked to face Entropy."

T-Rex smirks, clearly unimpressed.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now, Troy thinks that his pet will be able to make an example out of me.  He thinks that he can always hide behind his so-called monster...  But tonight, I shall prove that Entropy is not a monster...  No!  Entropy is but a man, made of flesh, blood and bone...  And like a man, Entropy is not infallible, he is not impervious to harm or to pain..."

Thaddeus Rex moves forward forcing the camera to zoom into his face.

Thaddeus Rex:  "This is not the first time I've faced a man bigger than me.  This is not the first time I've faced a man stronger than me.  No, in my illustrious career, I've faced many men dubbed as monsters, and every time, I've proven that monsters can be slayed.  That these monsters are merely mortals that hide behind that illusion, so prepare for the mirrors you've erected around Entropy to shatter Marcus, and then I shall be coming for you."

T-Rex ends his rant and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have Entropy taking on Thaddeus Rex.  The Embodiment of Chaos versus The Ultimate Predator.  Marcus Troy booked this match to punish T-Rex for attacking The White Walkers, to make an example of him but knowing T-Rex, he certainly won't go down without a fight.  And who knows, he may still surprise us."

Brad Blood:  "Marcus has been pushing his weight around ever since he got that VGM position, I don't know why Lee is allowing this to continue on."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle...  The Embodiment of Chaos...  ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood and raises his RoC Tag Team belt over his head as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  Draping the belt over his shoulders he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And Entropy charges in fast as soon as the bell rings!  Thaddeus Rex leaps out of the way and manages to throw a low kick in for good measure.  Entropy whips around with a spinning backfist but T-Rex has managed to get out of the way once again."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex attacks with a double axe handle to the back of Entropy.  Entropy looks unfazed, turns around and throws a big right hook.  Rex manages to get both arms up to block it!  The force of the blow pushes T-Rex back but he manages to stay on his feet!  Entropy continues with big strikes but T-Rex has a solid defense on!"

Jim Jackson:  "Whoa, that was impressive.  T-Rex was able to weather Entropy's onslaught.  That's a former RoC World Champion for you."

Brad Blood:  "Don't forget, he's currently also 1/2 of the tag team champions."

Jim Jackson:  "That he is, an impressive feat for a man his age too.  Entropy goes for the legs but T-Rex is able to leap out of the way!  Thaddeus Rex goes on the offensive!  He throws a couple of jabs while dancing around Entropy.  Entropy swings wide, T-Rex ducks under it and throws a big elbow shot to the liver before rolling out of harms way! If we could see through Entropy's mask, we may be seeing an expression of frustration."

Brad Blood:  "Troy's monster just can't seem to get a break here, I am very very very impressed with T-Rex's performance tonight.  Where others fail, he may actually succeed in taking down Troy's monster."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex with a running knee strike...  He connects to Entropy's chin!  Wait!  Entropy closes his arms quickly and manages to catch T-Rex in a bear hug!  No!  T-Rex wrenches his arms free!  Double ear slap on Entropy but the monster still holds on!  T-Rex with a W-chop!  One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Five times and Entropy's grip loosens!  T-Rex slips free!  Rex hits the ropes and comes running back...  Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom.  OHHHHHH!  That one shook the ring!  Entropy for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex gets a shoulder up!  Oh man, looks like I spoke too soon.  This shows us how fast Entropy can turn things around with just one attack!  Entropy starts stomping and kicking at T-Rex's ribs.  T-Rex tries to crawl away but Entropy continues his brutal assault."

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy pulls Thaddeus Rex up and hits a vertical suplex!  Entropy leaps up in the air...  Knee drop on T-Rex's head...  No! T-Rex rolls out of the way!  Rex somehow pulls himself up, he's favoring his ribs, looks like Entropy may have hurt him there.   Entropy moves in for the kill...  No!  Rex blocks a punch and counters with a knee!  He picks Entropy up...  Body slam!  Rex staggers to the ropes for support."

Brad Blood:  "Damn, looks like Entropy really did a number on him, T-Rex couldn't follow up with an attack after that body slam.  Entropy slowly rises to his feet and charges...  T-Rex ducks down...  ENTROPY IS SENT FLYING OVER THE ROPES AND CRASHES OUTSIDE!  T-Rex exits to the apron...  FLYING DOUBLE AXE HANDLE TAKES ENTROPY DOWN!  THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref motions for T-Rex to bring the action back to the ring.  Thaddeus Rex grabs Entropy and Irish whips him towards the steel steps...  NO!  Reversal by Entropy!  T-Rex crashes hard into the unforgiving steel!  Entropy charges in...  A big knee sandwiches T-Rex's head into the steel steps!  Entropy grabs Rex and throws him back into the ring.  The monster roars loudly before entering."

Brad Blood:  "Marcus Troy is signalling for Entropy to finish it!  Looks like Entropy is setting up for his finisher The Chaos Theorem...  Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and...   T-Rex somehow regains enough of his bearings and starts pummeling Entropy's head with hard elbow strikes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex leaps off Entropy's shoulders and kicks Entropy in the gut causing him to bend over...  He pulls Entropy towards him and lifts him up...  Piledriver!  T-Rex just planted Entropy's head into the canvas!  The crowd erupts in cheers!"

Crowd:  "T-REX!  T-REX!  T-REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex for the cover!  Is this enough to put Entropy away?"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Entropy throws T-Rex off of him!  What a beast!  T-Rex staggers to his feet as Entropy rises once more, seemingly unaffected by T-Rex's piledriver!  Entropy throws a punch, T-Rex catches his arm...  Entropy throws another punch with his other arm but T-Rex catches it too!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity!"

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy staggers back into the corner...  Thaddeus Rex senses his chance and charges in...  Leaping clothesline connects!  Bulldog from the corner...  Entropy eats canvas!  T-Rex hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Entropy manages to kick out easily.  Looks like it will take more than that to destroy Entropy.  Marcus Troy is now screaming instructions to Entropy.  Entropy catches T-Rex with a lariat!  Entropy hoists his opponent across his shoulders, one arm across his opponent's neck and the other across the leg, he then pulls his arms down applying pressure on his opponent's back executing an excruciating Discord's Song!  The submission is locked in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Uh-oh, this could be it!  This could be the end of Thaddeus Rex...  WAIT!  PO1SKI!  PO1SKI HAS ENTERED THE RING!  HE ATTACKS ENTROPY WITH BRASS KNUCKLES!  THE REF IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification...  The Embodiment of Chaos...  ENTROPY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski really has a beef with Marcus Troy and his group!  Po1ski continues his assault on Entropy!"

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  MARCUS TROY HAS CALLED IN THE WHITE WALKERS!  Grey Wolfe and Whitemane has entered the ring!  IT'S THE SLAYERS!!!  THE SLAYERS JOINED THE FIGHT!  IT'S TOTAL MAYHEM OUT HERE!  Security has started to pour in to try and restore order..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex pulls himself up just as security has separated the two factions.  Looks like Marcus Troy is livid with rage, he wanted Entropy to destroy T-Rex as an example but Po1ski and The Slayers ruined his plans."

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Gm_s_o10

Lee Morrison: "I do apologize about the mix-up, with the coming preparations for the iPPV The Big Fat One and the closing of the contracts for an appearance in a LMS match between two independent sensations Cartwright and Ravenous, things have been hectic so errors have been made in the booking."

Lee Morrison leans forward as the camera pans out revealing the person he is addressing, The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma.

Lee Morrison: "I understand your concern since something like this is not the usual way a contender is picked, but you are one of the rising stars here in Ring of Chaos, and since we've already announced the match, use this opportunity.  Who knows, maybe you will walk out here the NEW RoC Lightweight Champion.  I'm sure rumors will sprout out on how you got this title shot which may cause tension between you and the roster, but I've already taken the initiative to calm the lightweight division."

Morrison hands a memo to Mandy Rigma which he reads over.

Lee Morrison: "As you can see, I've taken full responsibility in the MIS-booking of the match.  This will help calm whatever complaints the lightweight roster may have."

Lee Morrison leans back on his seat and waits for Mandy Rigma's reaction.

Mandy Rigma studies the memo handed to him.  He then sets the memo back on the Morrison's desk and replies.

Mandy Rigma:  "I accept this match then Mr. Morrison sir.  I know I am new here and as you said, maybe I can turn this booking mistake into an opportunity to shine.  There's a saying in my country...  Kung walang tiyaga, walang nilaga. It roughly translates to without hard work, there will be no success.  And I've worked hard to get where I am now.  From wrestling in the independent circuit to getting signed here in Ring of Chaos, one of the hottest promotions in the country.  I know I've paid my dues, I just wanted to be sure about this because I know I jumped over a lot of heads when I got this title shot."  

A smile begins to show on Mandy Rigma's face which slowly turns into a grin.

Mandy Rigma:  "Tonight, The Daring One shall know what it means to fight against The Filipino Fighter.  The tenacity and the courage that is running through my veins shall cut his reign as the RoC Lightweight Champion short."  

Rigma grabs and shakes Lee Morrison's hand.

Mandy Rigma:  "Again I thank you Mr. Morrison for this chance that fell upon my lap.  I usually do not believe in fate but it seems that heaven is smiling upon me tonight.  And now I shall take my leave sir, I still have preparations to make before I step forth into the squared circle."

Rigma releases Morrison's hand and exits the room as the scene fades.

PART IV

Jim Jackson: "And now back to the contest of wills and bladders!"

The titan tron shows the locker rooms once more and this time it is evident by the uncomfortable shifting of both Rey del Jazz and Sleepwalker on their seats that both men are ready to explode. Their bodies visibly shaking, Rey and Sleepwalker both grip on hard to the edges of their seats trying to keep their urine inside their bodies.

Just when it looks like both men will end the night in a draw, Rey del Jazz leaps off his chair and runs towards the toilet!

Brad Blood: "AND SLEEPWALKER TAKES THIS MATCH! What a great effort by Rey del Jazz in his debut but it looks like Sleepwalker manages to prove that he can hold it in longer than Rey."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the steel bladder contest... SLEEPWALKER!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker finally rises to head to the toilet!"

Brad Blood: "Whoops! Too late Jim! Sleepwalker may have won the contest but he's going home with pee soaked pants!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:14 am

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Mandy_10 VS Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is our main event of the evening, a misbooking that led to a title shot for the young wrestler Mandy Rigma."

Brad Blood:  "It's one helluva screw up if you ask me Jim, someone should lose their jobs for this mistake.  Mandy is nowhere ready to be fighting The Daring One for the title.  He may think this is an opportunity but he's gonna get eaten alive!  The Daring One has his first title defense in the bag!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first the challenger, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds, hailing from Mactan, Cebu, Philippines...  The Filipino Fighter...  MANDY RIGMA!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag.  With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other..  Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada...  He is your current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion...  THE DARING ONE!"

"Operate, Annihilate" plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  The Daring One gets right into Mandy Rigma's face throwing insults at the young wrestler!"

SLAP!

Brad Blood:  "OHHH~!  The Daring One just slapped Mandy hard!  I guess he letting Mandy know how little he thinks of him."

Jim Jackson:  "Mandy Rigma delivers a swift but powerful kick right into his opponent's chin executing an explosive Pinoy Pride!  The Daring One didn't see that one coming!  He tries to get back up on his feet...  RIGMA FROM BEHIND ROLLS HIM UP!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "WHAT THE?!  HOW THE?!  DID WHAT I THINK HAPPEN JUST HAPPEN?!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION...  THE FILIPINO FIGHTER...  MANDY RIGMA!"

Jim Jackson:  "THE CROWD EXPLODES IN CHEERS AS MANDY RIGMA MANAGES TO TAKE THE DARING ONE UNAWARE AND WIN THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE!  The Daring One underestimated Mandy and he paid the ultimate price!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One is in shock!  Look at him!  He's just sitting in the ring in disbelief as Mandy accepts the lightweight title from the referee!  What a turn of events!  This is just unbelievable!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's not unbelievable Brad, The Daring One didn't take Mandy seriously and it bit him back in the ass big time!  This is what happens if you let your guard drop in the RoC ring.  Congratulations to our new RoC Lightweight Champion!  What an upset!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps forth from the back.  He quickly makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring as the crowd looks on eager for the announcement they are expecting him to make.  News about the participants of the TMOM Memorial Grand Prix Tournament.

Lee Morrison:  "First of all I would like to extend my congratulations to Mandy Rigma for becoming our new RoC Lightweight Champion."

The crowd explodes in applause clearly Mandy Rigma is a crowd favorite.  Morrison waits for the crowd to settle down before he continues with his announcement.

Lee Morrison:  "Now two weeks ago, I announced that on July 24, we will be having our iPPV The Big Fat One, and in that pay-per-view, we shall be having The Morbidly Obese Man Grand Prix Tournament, with the prize of a title shot for any title for the winner of the Grand Prix.  Now I let the Ring of Chaos fans decide who shall be in the said tourney and the top eight wrestlers with the highest votes shall compete in the tournament.  After tabulating the results, we have some surprising victories.  In no particular order I announce the eight competitors!"

Lee Morrison pauses for dramatic effect and points to the screen.

Chaos Supreme 07/10/2016 Tmom12

The crowd cheer at the names that appear on the screen.

Lee Morrison:  "Congratulations to those who made it!  Now remember this tournament will run continuously the whole night until a winner is crowned!  For those who didn't make it to the match, try your luck again next time."

Lee Morrison smiles as he continues on with his announcement.

Lee Morrison:  "Now of course I could end the pay-per-view with that but as you all know we have 2 more matches lined up after...  One is a special match...  A LMS match where for one night two of the best wrestlers in the independent scene will duke it out here in Ring of Chaos...  Cartwright versus Ravenous!"

The fans cheer loudly at the announcement.

Lee Morrison:  "Who knows, maybe after their match, these two will sign on to long term contracts here in RoC."

Louder cheers erupt.

Lee Morrison:  "And of course to end the night, we have the RoC Champions Ball...  The RoC World Champion versus The RoC Chaos Champion versus The RoC Tag Team Champions versus The RoC Lightweight Champion versus the RoC Women's Champion all for the honor of becoming a vice-general manager for THREE months!  So who will it be?  Who shall win the champions ball?  Will it be Alexander Melchiott?  Tyler Norton?  Maybe Thaddeus Rex?  Or could it be Nicolas Dorn?  But then don't count out our new RoC Lightweight Champion Mandy Rigma!  Or Cecilia Christiansen may also surprise us!  With such a great reward on the line, I'm sure that all six wrestlers shall give it their all.  So good luck to our champs!"

With that Lee Morrison ends his announcement and drops the mic.  He exits the ring as his music begins to play once more.

Jim Jackson:  "What a night!  It seems that a war has begun here in RoC, Marcus Troy's faction versus Po1ski and The Slayers, but it looks like management has ignored this brewing war because of the upcoming PPV The Big Fat One!"

Brad Blood:  "Well with an exciting card for the PPV, I can't blame management, I mean seriously!  Cartwright versus Ravenous?!  That alone will get us a lot of buys let alone the tournament and the Champions Ball main event!"

Jim Jackson:  "You got that right Brad, and if you noticed, Marcus Troy's goons are not even in the tournament, I guess being unpopular cost his henchmen any chance to be voted for!"

Brad Blood:  "Don't forget, he is still a vice-general manger and he could easily book Entropy or The White Walkers in matches too!"

Jim Jackson:  "You have a point there, I would like to discuss more about this but it seems we are out of time, so until next time...  The Big Fat One!  July 24, 2016!  Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum