Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoC Presents: Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show

+6
Ray Kamaura
Johnny Fortune
EagleNoEvil
Supernatural
Po1ski
TK Kenta
10 posters

Go down

RoC Presents:  Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show Empty RoC Presents: Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show

Post by Thaddeus Rex Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:44 am

Thanks Ray for bringing this up.  So I am hoping we get enough RPers for this and even make it a tournament show for the Andrew Hunter memorial cup.  Unless you guys have other ideas you want to throw in the hat.  Feel free to use this tread to discuss the upcoming show.  I would say we can schedule the show on the last Saturday of the month?  October 26, 2018?  Is that a good date?  RPs should be in by the 16th.  I haven't written a show in a long time so any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

RoC Presents:  Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show Empty Re: RoC Presents: Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show

Post by TK Kenta Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:48 am

Yep I'll throw my name in the hat of being apart of this. Seems like the perfect idea, maybe wait a little while and see if we can get enough people before making a date. Maybe just watch this thread for a while, and maybe make a one in the E-Fed Facebook page. And let's see if we can get enough people for a show.
TK Kenta
TK Kenta
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

RoC Presents:  Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show Empty Re: RoC Presents: Hunter's Requiem - The Andrew Hunter Memorial Show

Post by Po1ski Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:25 am

You all know I'm definitely in
Po1ski
Po1ski
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm

I am in if for no other reason that to troll rafik arfah.
Supernatural
Supernatural
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleNoEvil Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm feeling like a monster would return for this, it would only be right to cause some mayhem
EagleNoEvil
EagleNoEvil
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Fortune Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:16 pm

I'm in. I mean, it would only be right to have the Heavyweight Champ around.
Johnny Fortune
Johnny Fortune
Midcarder
Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kamaura Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Johnny Fortune wrote:I'm in. I mean, it would only be right to have the Heavyweight Champ around.

DAMMMMMN YOU!
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:01 am

Glad to have you guys on board. As usual when your RPs are ready just post them in the corresponding areas. I should have an introductory RP up before the weekend is up to kick things off.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Monotomo Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 am

When I some time I'll get to writing. I'll try to be in before the 16th but I might just barely make the deadline.
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Morrison Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:07 pm

Well the tentative date of the show is October 26, 2019 though I think I may be able to push it back a week to November 2 if need be, but after that I'll be bust IRL.

That said, I started a thread to kick things off...

https://ringofchaos.forumotion.com/t1396-just-for-one-night-roc-presents-hunter-s-requiem

Feel free to chime in.
Lee Morrison
Lee Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Morrison Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 am

To those who want to reach out to offer condolences to Just's father, this is his email btw... gleems777@gmail.com
Lee Morrison
Lee Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gus Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:47 pm

I want to be a part of this show. I haven't written an RP in a long time, so it's gonna be hard, but I'll try my best and be on deadline
Gus
Gus
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:20 am

Much appreciated. Smile
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm

It's been a busy week for me IRL, I'll try and get the show up this November 2 or 3... Sorry for the delay guys.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Currently working on the show, around 15% done.  Will be done in a couple of hours.

Note... Only those who submitted RPs will be included in the show.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Show is around 50% done...

I may turn in, it's around 2am and continue writing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay folks.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Update: Okay 80% done... Seriously need to go to bed since it's 4am... I'll finish up when I wake up later... Sorry for the delay folks.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:14 am

Update:  Show is around 90% done.  Need to run some errands, hopefully I can finish everything tonight.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down