Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 am

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Bob_bo11 VS Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Tk_ken12

Brad Blood: " We have an extraordinary dark match lined up for you here tonight. These talent are so good that we fear that the camera may not be able to handle the electricity that following throughout the arena. I mean these guys make Goku and Frieza's fight in Dragonball Z look like a fight between cute fluffy puppies."

Jim Jackson: " You are completely over exaggerating this match Brad."

Brad Blood: " That's because you have to look beyond the participants to their very souls and you can see the magic happen. Superman has filled restraining orders against both men as he fear for his life. Muhammad Ali may have fought in the Rumble in the Jungle but this is the Chaos in the Ring."

Jim Jackson: " (Sigh) It's Bob Bobbie versus TK Kenta"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 160 pounds, hailing from Newfoundland, Canada ... BOB BOBBIE!"

The main theme for Star Wars starts to play as Bob Bobbie rushed out from the back in thick rimmed glasses, a white short sleeved polo shirt with a clip on polka-dot tie, slacks and leather shoes. He rushes into the ring and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from Australia, residing in Japan ... TK KENTA!"

"Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles begins playing throughout the arena, followed by the jumbotron coming to life with a video of space: stars and infinite darkness included. Lokii Weaver appears at the top of the entrance ramp from the backstage, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit. He glances around the arena before setting his sights on the ring and making his way down the ramp. He climbs the metal steps before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And we are off, both men go for the test of strength ... NO! Bob Bobbie just tripped on his laces and driven his head straight into the nose of Kenta! HE'S OUT COLD!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!...Two!...Three!"

Alice Aoi: "The winner of the match by way of pinfall! ... BOB BOBBIE!"

Brad Blood: "BAH GAWD! WHAT A MATCH! I knew it was going to be epic but this was more than I could bear. If you were able to keep up this men just had a battle that would have taken any normal humans 3 hours in the space of a matter of nanoseconds!"

Jim Jackson: "What are you talking about? He slipped and connected with a headbutt!"

Brad Blood: "Only to the untrained eye."

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Welcome to another great night of wrestling and what a show we have for everyone tonight.  We have a Charlotte Sable debuting tonight going against Christy Chase.  We have Oriental Spices taking on Roller Coaster of Love.  We have Entropy going against Berry Sawyer and two title matches where Alexander Melchiott defends his Lightweight title against Edmundo Alejandro Serrano and The Northern Kings defending their Tag titles against Full-Time Killers.  Tonight's matches are killer!"

Brad Blood: "You got that right Jim, so we should stop blabbing and get the show rolling!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Backst10

The scene opens with Julia Rodriguez standing beside Christy Chase backstage.

Julia Rodriguez: "We are here backstage with RoC superstar Christy Chase who will be fighting against the debuting Charlotte Sable tonight. Any words for your opponent Christy?"

Christy Chase: "Well first of all I would like to welcome her to the RoC family, I have the utmost respect for anyone willing to step into the ring, so welcome Charlotte... That said, don't think that your debut here in Ring of Chaos will be anything but easy, I am sure you are skilled or you wouldn't have received a contract but be prepared to be in the fight of your life Charlotte for I am not an easy opponent. Tonight I shall be the gatekeeper, let's see if you'll be able to enter."

Julia Rodriguez nods and continues on with her questions.

Julia Rodriguez: "Going on to another topic, what are your thoughts about the unexplained attacks in women's matches? You also have been a victim of such attacks, any idea on who is behind it?"

Christy grits her teeth and replies.

Christy Chase: "I have no idea who this attacker is, but whoever you are, you are nothing but a coward! Let's see you try that stunt again tonight... Whoever you are, you shall face the piper and it shall be me Christy Chase whole be playing the tune to your last requiem..."

Chirsty Chase walks off leaving Julia Rodriguez alone as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens on the backstage interviewing beauty, Julia Rogriguez, making a few last minute adjustments to her wardrobe; straightening out her skirt, namely. She stops and looks just past the camera, likely to the camera man, before composing her thoughts into words.

Julia Rodriguez: "I just don't understand, cameraman. I could have sworn that my interview with the new signing was set for this time at this place. You don't figure she blew me off, do you? Because wrestlers do that to me a lot... And frankly it's starting to get to me, you know? I just feel all unappreciated and- wait, what am I talking to a cameraman about this for? You have no idea what it's like to be unappreciated!"

And with that thoroughly oblivious, and quite rude, statement, Julia falls silent to think about her unnappreciatedness. Although the sound of voices soon stirs her out of it.

Julia Rodriguez: "I think they're coming from behind those doors! Oh, that's probably Charlotte Sable! She just got... confused... Why does that voice sound familiar?"

???: "... trust me on this one here, you won't be missing much from this interviewer."

A look of dread is the last thing seen on Julia before the camera cuts away and focuses on the locker room door, VERY CLEARLY labeled "Charlotte Sable". The door opens and out steps the clean-cut and well-dressed Lokii Weaver, with Charlotte Sable in tow. The shot zooms out the show that Julia Rodriguez is nowhere to be seen, appearing to have booked it.

Lokii Weaver: "Ah! There we go! A cameraman, now this lot - they're the guys you want to talk to! Not some half-witted naffer who can't even keep to an appointment!"

Sable glances toward the camera and then back at Weaver, who was still in the process of making an overdramatized gesture towards the camera.

Charlotte Sable: "... Seriously, boss? You want ME-"

She waits until she's sure she has Weaver's attention before pointing to camera.

Charlotte Sable: "- to talk to HIM, because some ditsy little girl can't keep to a schedule?A schedule for an interview that I didn't even want? Freaking SERIOU-

Lokii Weaver: "Oh no, no not at all. You're not supposed to talk to him, Charlotte, you're supposed to talk athim! Trust me, pretty much the only good thing about having an interview with Ms. Rodriguez is that she always brings a camera!"

Charlotte Sable: "... Talk AT HIM, as opposed to just walking out to the ring and waiting until I finally have a good exuse to hit something? I mean, do you know me? At all?"

Weaver shrugs, raising his arms out from his side to make the full show of it as well.

Lokii Weaver: "I know that you just loathe recreational speaking, but just think of it! Your first match of your first show being employed and you don't even want to go on camera? That's the kind of low-class action that I'd expect from Ms. Rodriguez, and I highly doubt it would go over well with anyone. Even yourself. Just look at the camera and say what's on your mind. Just direct it at your opponent, if you will."

Welp, when he's right he's right. Charlotte sighs before doing as Weaver instructed.

Charlotte Sable: "... This match looks like a joke, but it's not. As my boss has been trying to tell me since I've seen my opponent, this isn't Alexander Melchiott's way of testing me. It's just him giving me a nobody to let a little bit of steam off on. And make no mistake, that is exactly what this is. Christy Chase, I hope you're tough and willing to keep getting back to your feet so I might actually be able to let out all the frustration that HE-"

Turning away from the camera, the takes a step towards, and promptly leans over Weaver. All the better to shout in his face, she figured.

Charlotte Sable: "-KEEPS PUTTING IN ME DAMNIT!"

And with that, Charlotte steps away before looking away from everyone: the wall across the hall having done something that irked her enough to glare at it.

Lokii Weaver: "... Bloody well done then, Charlotte! I told you it would be satisfying! Now then, it would probably be good if you were off. That way you don't miss your match!... And, consequently, run the risk of actually killing me tonight!

Sable clearly agreed, as she nodded, still glaring at the wall, before turning and walking down the hall. Weaver smiled after her for a few seconds before turning around to look at the general area Julia Rodriguez was in before pointing toward a trash can that was previously just out of the shot.

Lokii Weaver: "... You seriously didn't think to knock? Pip pip, Ms. Rodriguez."

Weaver lightly pats the garbage lid before turning around and following after Charlotte Sable, flourish in his step all the way. A slight groan comes from the trash can along with a few garbled, stragled words that like surmise a general hate for Lokii Weaver.

Yep, probably.

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Charlo10 VS Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Christ11

Jim Jackson: "We have the women of ROC in action next as Charlotte Sable taking on Christy Chase. Not much is known as of yet about Ms. Sable but you can tell simply from her appearance that she is a force to be reckoned with."

Brad Blood: "But over the past number of weeks, strange blackouts have been happening during the women's matches. When the lights come back on both wrestlers are laid out in the ring. Chase has already fell victim to this attack but Jim? How do you think that will affect tonight's match? "

Jim Jackson: "It will definitely be lingering in her mind but she can't take her focus off her opponent. If she doesn't give it her all, she might not be able to win this one. Now over to Alice Aoi in the ring"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from Westboro, Washington ... CHARLOTTE SABLE!"

"Reptilia" by The Strokes blares to life through the arena just before Charlotte Sable steps out from backstage. She wastes little time in walking to the ring before stepping right over the top rope and into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington ... CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "OH SHIT! THE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OUT AGAIN!"

Jim Jackson: "This doesn't look good."

Brad Blood: "Hurry up and get the lights back on."

Jim Jackson: "The lights are back on! WHAT THE ...! There is a hooded woman is standing there with a lead pipe! Chase is down but Sable managed to retreat in time. The woman vaults over the barricade and is running out of the arena! Security! Stop her!"

Brad Blood: "Security won't do a thing. They aren't good at their jobs. But folks, we are sorry but this match looks like it has been cancelled. We will keep you up to date as the story develops."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:57 am

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, Lee Morrison steps forth and makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand. He climbs up to the apron and enters through the ropes as the crowd cheer for him.

Lee Morrison: "Good evening! First of all I would like to apologize to all of you who bought tickets to the show two weeks ago. You all came here to watch a full show but due to the actions of two wrestlers, it seems that you did not get your moneys worth. Instead of waiting for the right time to face each other inside the ring, Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah decided to prematurely start their battle backstage. Not only did they cause damage to RoC property, by the time their match should have begun, both wrestlers are already spent, battered and in no condition to compete. Now is this action acceptable to everyone who bought a ticket?"

A resounding "NO!" came from the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "That's right! It's NOT acceptable! In fact due to the actions of these two men, in order to make right to all the people who bought tickets two weeks ago, Ring of Chaos will be offering a 20% voucher off the next ticket they buy. With the 20% coming off the wages of both Boy Bakla and Rafik Arfah... But that is not all! No this is far from over... It is clear to all that both bakla and Arfah want to settle things badly between them, so on the next show, it is time for these two to finish off their feud... Now to make sure that both wrestlers fight nowhere else but inside the ring... On September 6, 2015, Boy Bakla shall be facing Rafik Arfah IN A STEEL CAGE!"

Excited murmurs resonate through the crowd at the announcement.

Lee Morrison: "Now before then, to make sure that there won't be any more premature incidences, if both Bakla and Arfah decide to fight before the allotted time, BOTH OF THEM SHALL BE SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY INDEFINITELY! This is my final warning so you both better heed it."

With that Lee Morrison ends his announcement and makes his exit as his music hit the speakers again.

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Locker10

The scene opens in the locker room of Oriental Spices, an aura of heaviness can be felt even by those watching. A tension that is so heavy it can't be cut by a butter knife. Standing with their backs facing each other, the sisters who usually went through everything together is clearly facing a crisis in their relationship. After a few minutes of awkward silence Nao Fook Mi spoke first.

Nao Fook Mi: "Sigh~* How long are we gonna stay like this? I was only concerned for your well-being, I really thought that... Besides, you did the same thing to me! Can't we put this behind us? We're family! You know that I love you right sis?"

Not getting any response from her twin, Nao Fook Mi gets a little flustered.

Nao Fook Mi: "Are you not going to speak to me? TALK TO ME DAMMIT! We can't go on like this... WE HAVE A MATCH LATER DAMMIT!"

Fook Mi's frustrations exploded as she waits for her sister to react.

Nao Fook Yu stands up and heads towards the door, she stops before she exits.

Nao Fook Yu: "You don't have to worry about the match, if that's the only thing you care about..."

Fook Yu walks off leaving her sister in the locker room as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 El_loc10 & Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Felipe10

VS

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Nao_fo12 VS Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson: "Up next, we have a tag team match between Oriental Spices and Roller Coaster of Love! The Fook twins have been going through a rough patch in their relationship, will this affect their performance tonight?"

Brad Blood: "Rough patch is an understatement Jim, rumors backstage say that they don't even talk to each other after that fiasco two weeks ago. They better get their act together if they want to win against El Loco and Felipe Shido."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first with a combined weight of 418 pounds, the team of El Loco and Felipe Shido... ROLLER COASTER OF LOVE!"

"Love Rollercoaster" by Ohio Players plays as Felipe Shido comes out and gyrates his hips, Then El Loco comes up behind him shining gang signs in his face. Felipe looks at him with a disapproving look before shrugging as they walk down to and into the ring. Felipe lies down in the corner in French Girl pose as El Loco sits on the robe and bounces up and down throwing more gang signs and flipping off random people.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 260 pounds, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu... ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, both are wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They both bow and give respect to the crowd before heading to their corner. It is also noticeable that both girls are not looking at each other.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell and it's Nao Fook Mi and El Loco starting off for their team. El Loco fires off a couple of punches but Fook Mi dances out of the way. Fook Mi off the ropes... Springboard spinning side kick sends El Loco spiraling! Fook Mi with a standing moonsault... She flattens El Loco! Fook Mi for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi wants to end this fast but El Loco gets a shoulder up. El Loco knows that they need this win after their last defeat at the hands of Full-Time Killers, it would be easy for them to take advantage of the situation now that Oriental Spices are experiencing some trouble."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi goes to the top turnbuckle... SWANTON MISSES! El Loco rolls out of the way at the last second! El Loco goes to the top... 450 splash! El Loco hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi kicks out! El Loco again hooks the leg but Fook Mi kicks out again quickly."

Jim Jackson: "El Loco with an Irish whip sends Nao Fook Mi to the ropes... Fook Mi dodges the discus clothesline and bounces off the ropes... El Loco goes for a back body drop but Fook Mi leaps over him hits a sunset flip! El Loco's shoulders are down!"

Brad Blood: "El Loco kicks out and quickly gets a tag! Felipe enters the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Dropkick sends Felipe Shido reeling! Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts him in a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery. Ooh! Shido just got planted into the mat! Fook Mi hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Felipe kicks out at two! Fook Mi goes to the top rope... NO! Felipe shakes the ropes and Fook Mi loses balance and falls on the top turnbuckle..."

Jim Jackson: "Felipe Shido leaps to the top rope... Frankensteiner! Nao Fook Mi's head gets planted on the canvas! Shido goes for a frog splash... He flattens Fook Mi! Shido drags Fook Mi to the middle of the ring and tags in his partner!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh, this don't look good for Fook Mi! El Loco and Felipe both climb to the top turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring..."

Jim Jackson: "BOTH MEN LEAP OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE ONE AFTER THE OTHER! DOUBLE FLYING HEADBUTT! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood: "El Loco shakes off the effects of the flying headbutt and hooks the leg, is this enough?"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "No! Nao Fook Mi hangs in there! El Loco drags Fook Mi to the right position and goes to the top rope... He's going for his signature shooting star press... El Loco flies! NO! FOOK MI GETS BOTH KNEES UP! Fook Mi uses this chance to crawl to their corner... She tags in Nao Fook Yu!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu looks like she's raring to go! She approaches El Loco..."

Jim Jackson: "Vicious stomps by Nao Fook Yu on El Loco's chest! Fook Yu picks El Loco up... Tornado DDT! Fook Yu off the ropes... Springboard legdrop! El Loco tries crawl away, Fook Yu catches him and starts throwing hard punches! El Loco blocks Fook Yu and manages to sneak in an uppercut! It stuns Fook Yu a moment allowing El Loco to go for the tag!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu leaps and grabs El Loco's leg! El Loco shakes her off and leaps... He gets the tag! Felipe leaps up to the top turnbuckle..."

Jim Jackson: "Missile dropkick sends Nao Fook Yu sprawling! Felipe Shido off the ropes... Running bulldog! Fook Yu gets planted! Fook Yu staggers up... Enzuigiri by Shido connects! Fook Yu goes down and Shido goes for the legs! Indian leg lock! Shido locks in the submission!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu tries to get to the ropes... She makes it! Felipe is forced to release the hold! Not much damage done there. Felipe drags Fook Yu by the leg back to the center of the ring... He tries to apply a sharpshooter... No! Fook Yu kicks him off! Felipe flies towards the ropes but manages to catch himself before he falls through the middle rope... Half his body is precariously hanging through the middle rope..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu rushes towards Felipe Shido... She leaps over the top rope... Slingshot legdrop drives Shido's head unto the apron! Fook Yu from the apron... SUPLEX TO THE OUTSIDE! SHIDO HITS THE STEEL BARRICADE! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu is on fire! She's taking out all her frustrations on her sister out on Felipe... Fook Yu throws Felipe back into the ring..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu tags in her sister... He has Felipe Shido in a full nelson hold... Nao Fook Mi goes for a superkick!"

Brad Blood: "HOLY CRAP! FELIPE SLIPS FREE AND FOOK MI BLASTS HER SISTER! DEJAVU! Fook Mi is shocked and quickly goes to see if her sister is okay... Felipe sees the opportunity and sneaks up behind Fook Mi!"

Jim Jackson: "Felipe Shido rolls Nao Fook Mi up! This could be it!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "NO! FOOK MI REVERSES! NOW IT'S FELIPE'S SHOULDERS ON THE MAT!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "El Loco notices his partner is in trouble he tries to get to the ring to break up the three count!"

Jack B. Quick: "Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu... ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Jim Jackson: "Despite their differences and despite the botched double team attempt, Oriental Spices manages to win tonight's match! Nao Fook Mi helps her sister up to her feet... Wait! Nao Fook Yu just shoved Fook Mi away! Clearly she's not happy being kicked in the face... Nao Fook Yu grabs her opponent by the head and brings her knees up five consecutive times knocking her opponent out executing a brutal Side Street Special! FOOK YU JUST HIT HER FINISHER ON HER OWN SISTER!"

Brad Blood: "The crowd looks shocked as Fook Yu exits the ring and makes her way to the back leaving her sister Fook Mi unconscious in the middle of the ring! They may have won this match but their relationship has lost this battle..."

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Locker10

As Melchiott looks over some papers behind his desk, the door suddenly flies open as an irate Edmundo Alejandro Serrano storms into the locker room. An equally, if not more, pissed off Berry Sawyer follows behind.

Alexander Melchiott: "Can I help-"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Yes you can help us! What are you playing out hiring that nefarious, sleazy, ugly, Lucas Christensen? You see, Sawyer and I both dislike the "Man" and our issues stem farther back than you would ever know. And yet, he's here! Can you tell me why, oh mighty Vice-General Manager? Or should I let Sawyer do what he wants and throttle you now!"

While speaking, Edmundo slammed a fist onto the desk as he stares into Melchiott's eyes.

Alexander smiles as he leans back in his chair.

Alexander Melchiott: "Why, I hired him for the ratings of course."

Sawyer catches Serrano's arm as he goes for a swipe on the VGM.

Alexander Melchiott: "Now, Lucas isn't here tonight; he's a part-time wrestler as he nears retirement. So, you two will have to wait to get your hands on him if that's what you want. However, I think I have some great opportunities for you here tonight."

Serrano's anger abates at the word "opportunity".

Alexander Melchiott: "The biggest draw that Belize has ever seen, the Heavyweight Champion of Belize himself! Edmundo, you have made quite the name for yourself. And at your re-debuts, you and Sawyer even managed to knock off The Oriental Spices. I must say that I am impressed. So Serrano, tonight, you will get the chance to take my Lightweight Championship."

Turning his attention to Sawyer, Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Unfortunately Sawyer, I can't give you a World Championship title shot tonight, but I can do the next best thing; if you should win your match tonight, you will get a World Championship title shot at our next show! Now how does that sound, Gentlemen? Are you willing to wait a show to get Lucas, or do you want to accomplish nothing by assaulting me here in this locker room?"

Alexander wears a sly grin as he awaits an answer

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Fine Melchiott, we can wait. You're right, we were a little hasty in our decision to come in here today."

Sawyer still looks annoyed, both with the situation and with Serrano's sudden change of attitude.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "You are giving us the opportunities that Lee Morrison could never seem to find the time to allot to us. Tonight, I shall put aside my business with that wretch of a "man" Lucas and claim your Lightweight Championship."

Serrano gives Melchiott a shady smile as he punctuates that last point.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "And Berry here will defeat whomever you place in front of him and earn in your "Era of Opportunity" a shot at that pink-haired flamingo. Come Sawyer, let us prepare!"

Turning away, Serrano starts to walk to the door with Sawyer, who at this point, can barely stop himself from punching Serrano in the face. Stopping at the door after letting Sawyer leave, Serrano turns back to Melchiott.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "One final matter; that contract I inquired about. Is it ready?"

Melchiott sighs before answering.

Alexander Melchiott: "You'll find the contract in your locker room. Just have your goon, whoever he may be, sign it. He'll be an official member of Ring of Chaos so long as he has the mental capacity to at least do THAT."

Serrano gives Melchiott a sneer.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "You really should learn to control your temper around me, Melchiott. I am not here to play games; I'm the biggest draw Belize has ever seen! I don't need Ring of Chaos, Ring of Chaos needs ME!"

With that, Serrano departs and leaves Melchiott in the locker room alone once more.

An eerie darkness seems to emanate backstage as the familiar figure of Marcus Troy steps forth from it. Behind him stands the 7 foot 2 inch tall behemoth Entropy. Troy casually puffs a cigar, blowing the smoke forward towards the camera, before he begins to speak.

Marcus Troy: "Again another sacrifice has been presented to my client Entropy. Another expendable pawn who shall meet the same fate as those who came before him. But it matters not, Berry Sawyer may be an accomplished wrestler but he is nothing more than a plaything for my client. Let his defeat tonight be another example of what happens to those who think they can take on the embodiment of Chaos."

A grin spreads across the face of Marcus Troy as a bell ringing is heard in the background, a bell ringing only heard in death tolls.

Marcus Troy: "The sound of death... Such is the only sound you will hear if you step into the ring against my client, the sound of your death. The death of your career and the death of your passion, because once you are inside the maws of Entropy, you shall realize that nothing you do will matter, that despair is the only thing left for you."

Marcus Troy takes a step back...

Marcus Troy: "My client has still yet to release his full power, but soon... Soon he shall set his eyes and move upon the prize... And once he does... An Age of Chaos shall reign here in Ring of Chaos."

Marcus Troy begins to laugh as the shadows seems to converge and envelope around him until nothing is left but the cold darkness.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 am

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Berry_10 VS Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Entrop10

Jim Jackson: "The monster Entropy under the guidance of Marcus Troy has been unstoppable, no one has yet an answer to solving the riddle that is Entropy, can Berry Sawyer have the key to this puzzle?"

Brad Blood: "I highly doubt it Jim, Entropy is just...  Well I've never seen anything like him before and I doubt that anyone in the roster is able to stop him."

Alice Aoi: "The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Marcus Troy, standing at 7 foot 3 inches tall, weighing in at 390 pounds, from the Amazon Jungle...ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd. Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi: Introducing his opponent-"

Before Alice can finish, J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag and a microphone in his hands.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "His opponent tonight will not be Berry Sawyer.  While Sawyer would love to beat that freak and put him in his place, I have so graciously taken under my wing a child who was lost.  A child who was abandoned by her father and sent to Japan to train because he couldn't be bothered to do it himself.  I have taken a girl under my wing, and tonight, she's going to prove that she's more than her father ever was... starting right now!  Let me introduce to you, the girl who will become an Instant Classic... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing again as a young girl nervously steps out from the back.  Sawyer, (who followed her out), scoffs at her display.  Edmundo takes the young girl's hand and begins to reassure her as he gently leads her down to the ring.  Stopping in front of the ring, Serrano speaks to her as she nods her head, clearing getting in the mood of things.  With that, Serrano claps his hands and tells her to get in there, which she does.  She tries to stand face-to-face with Entropy, but is dwarfed by the massive man.

Jim Jackson: "Serrano just sent in Christiansen's daughter to take on Entropy!  There's no way she's ready for this!"

Brad Blood: Ready or not, she's in there with the beast himself."

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia, looking up to the big man, starts to get a better idea and slowly backs towards the ropes.  Sawyer throws his hands up as Serrano hops up onto the ring apron.  He's telling her this will make her career!  Listening to his words, the impassioned girl leaps at Entropy, hitting him on the jaw with a forearm to no effect!  Cecilia looks confused before running to the ropes and trying with another jumping forearm that doesn't faze the giant.  Turning again, Cecilia bounces off of the ropes for another jumping forearm, but Entropy catches her by the throat and holds her in mid-air for a moment before slamming her to the mat with a chokeslam!"

Brad Blood: "Yup, this one's just about done."

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia rolls to the corner, tears in her eyes as she coughs from having her throat nearly crushed.  Serrano urges her on, so she turns and jumps for another forearm to the big man, only for him to kick her in the gut and take her off of her feet with just that!  Done playing around, Entropy lifts Cecilia up on his shoulders and powerbombs her down onto the mat, not once, not twice, but three times executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem."

Brad Blood: "Luckily for this girl, Entropy is satisfied and puts a boot on her chest to bring this bout to a merciful end.

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... ENTROPY!"

Jim Jackson: "A disgusting display by Serrano as he takes out his frustrations for Lucas out on Cecilia by putting her in the ring when she's clearly not ready!  And look at them!  Sawyer is scowling, but Serrano is laughing and telling Sawyer that she was "this close" to winning!"

Brad Blood: "Serrano is giving the girl the chance her father didn't give her, that's all.  It was a rough start, but I'm sure he'll help her learn-"

Jim Jackson: "Learn what?  How to take a chokeslam from someone three times your size!?"

Brad Blood: "I was going to say how to perform better, but that wouldn't be a bad thing to learn."

Rafik Arfah is in the backstage area walking. He seems uncomfortable.

Rafik Arfah: “What is this place? I never been here.”

He carefully strolls along.

Rafik Arfah: “Fuck this. I'm going to the ring where I belong.”

He bumps into a production member.

Rafik Arfah: “I am gonna go cut a promo in the ring, dude.”

Production member: “No can do, there's a match about to be going on.”

Rafik Arfah: “Who the fuck cares? No one wants to see Alexander Melchiott vs Edmundo Alejandro Serrano.”

Production member:  “Just do the promo here like a usual wrestler.”

Rafik Arfah: “Fuck off, basic bitch.”

Our production member fucks off.

Rafik Arfah: “Well, you all heard the news. At the next show, I will be facing the cockmonger known as "Boy" Bakla. Or as I call him, Bukkakla. Because he likes cum in his face.“

Rafik simulates the act of ejaculation.

Rafik Arfah: “I have been waiting for this match for months. I wanted to kill that little runt forever now. I would have stabbed backstage, but I'm not allowed to fight him.. let alone kill him.”  

Jim Jackson: “Lunatic…”

Brad Blood: “Dean Ambrose? WHERE?”

Rafik Arfah: “When we go inside that cage.. I will tear you limb from limb. I will stomp your fake groin into dust. When you enter that cage, you will Freak The Freak Out. Because You're the Reason that I have no title shot again. I will have you in the middle of the ring Beggin' On Your Knees. At the next show.. I'm gonna Make It Shine! And what I'm gonna shine is the boot that will enter your ass.”

He points his finger gun at the camera and shoots.

Rafik Arfah:  “Pew.. PEW.”

He walks off and the camera fades.

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Alexan10 VS Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Edmund11

Jim Jackson: "And now on to our co-main event of the evening, one of two title matches where Alexander Melchiott defends his RoC Lightweight title against Edmundo Alejandro Serrano."

Brad Blood: "Well this will be an interesting match, Edmundo has been getting better fighting all over the world, Alexander may have met his match here tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match for the Lightweight Championship and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the challenger, accompanied by Berry Sawyer, standing in at 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing in at 165 pounds, hailing from Belmopan, Belize the Duke... EDMUNDO ALEJANDRO SERRANO!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands.  Serrano regally walks down to the ring holding the flag, ignoring the fans as he goes.  Upon reaching the ring, Serrano sets the flag in a stand that was prepared for it before taking off his robe and wiping his feet on the ring apron.  After climbing into the ring, Serrano adjusts his bowtie as he waits for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "And introducing his opponent, he is the reigning and defending Lightweight Champion, standing in at 6 feet tall and weighing 215 pounds, hailing from the Principality of Monaco, Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Serrano and Melchiott lock up, but this proves to be a mistake for Serrano as Melchiott easily takes control of the arm and twists it into an arm wringer before transitioning into a hammerlock.  Serrano grabs the ropes and forces Melchiott to break.  Coming in with a different strategy this time, Serrano throws a kick, but Melchiott catches the leg before pulling Serrano into a headlock!  Serrano works to break from the hold, but Melchiott simply grabs one of Serrano's hands before spinning behind him and locking him into yet another hammerlock!  Serrano throws a back elbow to try and break the hold, but Melchiott sees this coming and simply releases the arm to dodge the blow."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott is making a fool out of the Duke!  You don't do that!  He's royalty!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano, quite enraged, charges at Melchiott only to be caught in a single-leg trip that allows Melchiott to transition into an STF!  Serrano scratches and claws his way towards the ropes, but Melchiott grabs the arm closest to the rope before transitioning into a crossface!  He's got it in deep!  Serrano tries to counter by rolling Melchiott into the pin, but Melchiott manages to use the momentum to get Serrano further away from the ropes instead!  Serrano is in deep trouble!"

Brad Blood: "I didn't expect Melchiott to take Serrano to task so easily and early in this match... Serrano had better do something soon!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano finally drags himself to the ropes to force the break.  Melchiott looks happy to break without forcing the count.  Melchiott waits for Serrano to get to his feet, but Serrano surprises Melchiott and lunges at him, forcing him back and into the corner with a shoulder thrust!  With the wind knocked out of him, Melchiott can't get his hands up in time to block a wicked forearm to the face.  Grabbing the back of Melchiott's head, Serrano continues battering the champion with those forearms!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi..."

Brad Blood: "Serrano flirts with disqualification but breaks before the five.  Climbing onto the ropes, Serrano begins raining fist after fist down onto Melchiott.  Usually the crowd would count along, but not in this case.  After taking a few blows, Melchiott sweeps both legs out from under Serrano, sending him crashing onto the turnbuckle."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott takes a bit to recover before charging in at Serrano, but Serrano kicks him on the jaw, sending him stumbling back.  Serrano is now perched... and leaps, putting his elbow right across Melchiott's throat and driving him into the mat!  Serrano quickly hooks a leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott is out at two, but Serrano has the momentum on his side now as he pulls Melchiott to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "Serrano stomps on his foe's foot before pulling him into a headlock.  Melchiott, annoyed, pushes Serrano off and to the ropes.  Serrano comes back looking for a shoulder tackle, but Melchiott pokes him in the eye!  Serrano is complaining to the ref as the fans laugh while Melchiott poses.  Turning around, Melchiott is doubled over by a kick to the gut.  Serrano hits Melchiott on the back of the head with an elbow before catching him on the jaw with a knee.  Grabbing the disorientated Melchiott, Serrano hurls him through the ropes and to the floor."

Brad Blood: "Serrano likes taking things outside, but it is unusual to see him fly, but that's just what he does when he leaps over the ropes and wipes out Melchiott!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano pushes Melchiott back and into the crowd barricade before bouncing Melchiott's face off of the ring apron.  Serrano puts Melchiott onto the apron before climbing up and putting his boot on the back of Melchiott's head, rubbing his face into the apron while taunting to the crowd.  Melchiott grabs the boot and starts to force it off of him.  Serrano is losing his balance as Melchiott gets to his feet.  Melchiott pulls Serrano onto his shoulders... could he be thinking Moonlight Drive to the floor?  No!  Serrano squirms free.  He clubs Melchiott on the back of the head before running Melchiott forward and straight into the turnbuckle, sending Melchiott tumbling to the floor.  Serrano reenters the ring and gets the ref's attention."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott struggles to get up after that last hit, but as he does, Sawyer spins before decking Melchiott with a ruthless lariat!  The Sawyend!  Sawyer pulls Melchiott up and rolls him into the ring for Serrano."

Jim Jackson: "And the referee saw none of it!  Serrano is looking to take advantage of his heavy's work!  He pushes past the referee and hooks a leg for the title!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood: "The ref's hand almost hit the mat, but he noticed Melchiott's foot on the bottom rope.  Serrano growls, pulling Melchiott away from the ropes before hooking the legs for a tighter cover."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pushes Serrano off of him at the count of two!  So close, but Melchiott isn't ready to lose the title just yet!  Melchiott isn't looking all there, and he's being measured by Serrano.  A dazed Melchiott uses the ropes to get to his feet, only to be grabbed from behind by Serrano!  Serrano grabs Melchiott around the waist before lifting him up and dropping him onto his head with the bridging german suplex!  The Bridging Belize Drop!"

Brad Blood: "MELCHIOTT KICKS OUT!  Serrano can't believe it!  He quickly hooks both of Melchiott's legs for another cover."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott again kicks out!  Serrano looks beside himself.  He grabs Melchiott and pulls him in-between his legs... he's going to go for the Belize Bomb!  But Melchiott realizes the trouble he's in and back body drops the challenger before collapsing onto the mat."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott is still pretty out of it.  Serrano needs to get up quickly and capitalize on this situation!"

Jim Jackson: "And that's what Serrano does.  He charges at Melchiott only to run right into a superkick!  Both men are down again!  Melchiott rolls towards the turnbuckle and uses it to slowly get back to his feet as Serrano uses the ropes.  Serrano turns... Alexander jumps onto the turnbuckle before springing back, catching Serrano's head, and driving him face-first into the mat with the Moonlight Cutter!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's keeping the hold!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pulls Serrano back up before running to the turnbuckle and running up and over for the Sliced Bread #2!  Melchiott again forces Serrano to his feet before running to the ropes and coming back and slicing Serrano nearly in half with the Spear that he calls the Moonlight Slice!  Melchiott quickly climbs onto the turnbuckle before leaping onto Serrano with a Frog Splash!  Melchiott hooks the leg for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "BARRY SAWYER JUST DOVE INTO THE RING AND BROKE UP THE PIN!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of the match by disqualification and STILL your Ring of Chaos Lightweight Champion, Hotspur... ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee spots Berry Sawyer's interruption and calls the DQ!  Edmundo Alejandro Serrano doesn't seem happy but there is nothing to be done.  The ref's call is final."

Brad Blood: "Berry should have learned the way of the ninja first.  Tough luck for Edmundo that his partner has the stealth skills of TMOM!"

Jim Jackson: "Too soon Brad, too soon!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers, Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He noticeably has a drawstring bag slung across his shoulders as he pushes his hood down and walks down the ramp. Silence ushers through out the arena, a silence that is not due to respect but due to fear. T-Rex grabs a mic and leaps up to the apron, he enters the ring and makes his way to the center before speaking.

Thaddeus Rex: "Allister King! I know you are here tonight, probably hiding and shitting your pants again but I am here to give you reprieve from my vengeance... You don't have to worry about tonight, in fact you can rest easy and defend your tag title without any fear that I will come after you. You see I won't even be in this building after I make my little announcement, but it be best that you listen very closely to what I have to say."

T-Rex pauses and walks towards the ropes facing the ramp, he grabs hold of the top rope with his free hand and leans forward...

Thaddeus Rex: "You have wronged me Allister, you have caused me grief but instead of facing me, you chose to run every single time. Well the next Chaos Supreme, your running will come to an end. Two weeks from now, your ass will be mine."

Thaddeus Rex steps back and opens the bag slung on his shoulders taking out a thick rope with nooses on each end. He holds it up for all to see.

Thaddeus Rex: "You see, I gave my word to our new vice-general manager Alexander Melchiott that I shall in no way interfere in your RoC Tag Title defense tonight and in return... In return we shall have a Texas bull rope match, a match that you cannot run away from unless you want to be jobless..."

T-Rex laughs as he leaves the ring, the bull rope left hanging on the top rope, a reminder for Allister King for what's in store for him in the coming Chaos Supreme...

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Parkin10

Alighting from his blue 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500, The Charismatic Crippler makes his way to the building until he was approached by Julia Rodriguez.

Julia Rodriguez: "Excuse me Colton, I was wondering if I can have a statement from you regarding your title shot tonight?.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb continues walking as Julia tries to match his pace while holding the mic up.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "What else is there to say Julia, The Northern Kings will lose their titles tonight to the most dominant tag team here in Ring of Chaos, The Full-Time Killers! Need I say more?"

Julia tries to follow-up with a second question but is quickly cut-off by C4.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Listen Julia, I would like to stay here and chat some more but I still have preparations to make for our match tonight so if you wouldn't mind, I shall take my leave now."

Julia could only nod as Colton Charles Cai Cobb quickens his pace and enters the building as the scene fades.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:23 am

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Shadow10

VS

Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Colton11 & Chaos Supreme 08/23/2015 Crusad10

Jim Jackson: "Well here we are, the main event of the evening, Full-Time Killers won a title shot becoming the number one contender, will they successfully take the tag titles off of The Northern Kings?"

Brad Blood: "Well FTK has been pretty dominant, TNK never faced a team like C4 and Crusade before."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match and is for the ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! Introducing first with a combined weight of 450 pounds, accompanied by Dean Sweenson, the team of Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Crusade... FULL-TIME KILLERS!"

"Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden hits the speakers as the lights dim and a spotlight beams down on a man in a suit. His sunglasses flash in the light as he walks down the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face. An earpiece can be seen on his ear and he seems to be talking into a small microphone before he enters the ring where he presses a button to end whatever call he was taking. Once in the center of the ring the man points to the top of the entrance ramp as his clients come out.

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform. A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke. With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "Get Born Again" by Alice in Chains begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 510 pounds, they are the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan... THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUP..."

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke and makes his way down to the ring. With a mic in his hand, he leaps up to the ring apron to the bewilderment of the crowd. He waits for the confusion to die down before he starts talking.

Lee Morrison: "I apologize for the interruption but it seems certain events have come to light regarding the conduct of one-half of the RoC Tag Team Champions..."

Lee Morrison brings out a stack of paper and lifts it up in the air for all to see...

Lee Morrison: "These in my hands right now are complaints ladies and gentlemen... Complaints regarding the conduct of a certain Allister King! That's right, we all know of the shenanigans Mr. King have been doing and though they are entertaining, they put the tag team champions in a bad light, therefore putting Ring of Chaos in a bad light. Now what I hold here is merely 10% of the complaints, the rest are sitting on my desk in my office!"

Shadow Callahan glares at Allister King who shrugs his shoulders.

Lee Morrison: "Now pending recent allegations by Thaddeus Rex on alleged drug charges towards Mr. King and pending investigations of all these complaints. I will have no choice but to strip The Northern Kings of the RoC Tag Team titles for conduct unbecoming of a champion!"

A collective gasp is heard by the crowd. Morrison looks at The Northern Kings...

Lee Morrison: "Now, I should also suspend you Mr. King but as I understand, you have a match next week against Mr. Rex. Let you fate be decided by that match, if you should win, you shall continue on but if you should lose, then consider yourself suspended without pay. Now if you shall decide to run away, all the evidence we have on the drug charges on you which was previously put on Mr. Rex shall be submitted to the DEA."

Before the Full-Time Killers could react, Lee Morrison addresses them.

Lee Morrison: "Mr. Sweenson, you and your clients the Full-Time Kilelrs shall still be number one contenders, I just have to speak to Mr. Melchiott on deciding which team they should face for the recently vacated RoC tag team titles. Please forgive the delay, I'm sure based on my current announcement, you and your clients would understand."

With that Lee Morrison ends his announcement and exits the ring leaving the whole arena in shock at the new developments.

Brad Blood: "Wh-what just happened here... Last time it was T-Rex who was stripped of the title now it's TNK who lost their tag titles..."

Jim Jackson: "Well, the by-laws of Ring of Chaos does have the provision that if a champion does anything that would damage the reputation of the company, their titles can be stripped off of them... I guess Allister King's antics have just gone too far."

Jim Jackson: "What a night! What a night, the events that unfolded was just unbelievable."

Brad Blood: "You got that right, Entropy beats up a girl! And a cute one at that! Then Allister got himself in trouble... BIG TROUBLE! I don't know how he will get out of this one unscathed. And the Spices! Man... The crack in their relationship is now a deep chasm! And who is that hooded girl attacking the women's roster?"

Jim Jackson: "Well, maybe well find out in the next show, unfortunately we are out of time so until next time, good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down