Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014

Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Empty Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 am

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Edmund11 & Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Mr_ser10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Mewter10 & Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 The_mo12

Backstage, the scene opens with Mr. Serzh standing face to face with Mewter.

Mr. Serzh: "Last week you managed to steal a win in a farce of a match, but this week will be different! I have made a new friend in Ring of Chaos and he has suggested a tag team match for tonight! So go find a friend little kitty and prepare to be beaten in the middle of that ring!"

Mewter looks on at Serzh with a lack of understanding in his eyes, and then a lightbulb goes off over his head. Literally. After he finishes getting distracted by the shiny thing above him, a lightbulb goes off over his head. Metaphorically.

Mewter: "*gasp* I know just the purrson! Do you wanna be furriends mistoi Purzh? We can haz a tag match tocather! This is gonna be so much fun!"

With a happy and contented look on his face, Mewter falls down to his butt and begins licking his paws, humming a happy tune. Misconceptions aside, I'm sure everything will resolve itself before anything out of place happens. Plot convenience and what not, you know?

Jim Jackson: "Welcome back and thank you for joining us live here tonight!  As a special treat, we have a tag team match exclusive for those of you who are with us."

Brad Blood: "Another match to show that being here live is what you should be doing!  Some of the wackiest matches have actually happened prior to our show officially starting!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen! The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, at a combined weight of 355 pounds, the team of "Duke" Edmundo Alejandro Serrano and Mr. Serzh!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands.  Mr. Serzh walks out behind Edmundo and the two walk down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: ""Introducing next, with a combined weight of over 600 pounds, the team of Mewter and The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Mewter makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Then, as if something important occurs to him, he runs back out of sight right before "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies starts playing throughout the arena.  After a moment, The Morbidly Obese Man walks onto the ramp, being "pushed" by Mewter.  Mewter struggles to "push" his tag team partner down to the ring before collapsing into a tired heap.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Edmundo Serrano starts this match off against Mewter. The two men lock up, ending with Serrano being stuck in a headlock from the cat! Serrano backs Mewter up and to the ropes before sending him across the ring before being knocked down with a shoulder block from the larger athlete!"

Brad Blood: "We actually have someone smaller than a cat... who knew?"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano looks furious! He's being embarrassed here in front of this crowd by a cat and he's showing it. And... now it looks like Serrano is telling Mewter that that isn't how the move was supposed to go. He's demonstrating that Mewter was supposed to be the one to fall down and is ordering Mewter to place him back in the headlock and repeat the spot! This guy is-"

Brad Blood: "A GENIUS JIM! He's going to take the advantage this time, watch!"

Jim Jackson: "Doing as he's told, Mewter puts Serrano in a headlock. Serrano again backs Mewter up to the ropes before sending him across the ring. Mewter comes back... and Serrano is again knocked down by the shoulder block! Serrano is throwing a fit!"

Brad Blood: "That didn't quite hit the mark, Jim! The other men in this match don't know what to make of the situation."

Jim Jackson: "Serrano is again demonstrating to Mewter how the spot was supposed to work. He runs to the ropes and into Mewter, falling over as a demonstration. Mewter, not quite understanding what is going on, runs to the ropes and uses them for momentum, again knocking Serrano down with the shoulder block."

Brad Blood: "Just goes to show that you won't get anywhere arguing with a stupid cat!"

Jim Jackson: "After getting up, Serrano again attempts to explain to the cat how the spot is supposed to go, once again demonstrating how to sell the move. However, as Serrano drops to the mat, Mewter quickly jumps on top of him for a pin attempt, but Serrano kicks out before the count of one! Getting back to his feet, Serrano slaps the cat before barking at him that this isn't how the match is supposed to go. Seemingly not getting through to Mewter, Serrano slaps him again before shoving the cat back."

Brad Blood: "Yeah! Show that moron in the cat costume how it's done!"

Jim Jackson: "And it looks like Mewter has had enough of Serrano! Mewter double-legs Serrano, taking him down to the mat before laying into him with fists and claws! Serrano desperately scoots to the ropes before fleeing to the outside!"

Brad Blood: "Serrano is royalty! He shouldn't be fighting a cat, let alone being beaten by a cat! This is beneath him, Jim!"

Jim Jackson: "Seeing his opponent trying to catch a breather, Mewter quickly runs to the ropes before diving out and taking out Serrano! Mewter quickly rolls Serrano back into the ring before climbing onto the turnbuckle, but as the referee checks on Serrano, Mr. Serzh pulls the leg out from under Mewter, crotching him on the turnbuckle!"

Brad Blood: "There we go! All's fair when you are fighting a stupid cat!"

Jim Jackson: "Edmundo takes advantage of the situation with a few punches to Mewter. Climbing onto the turnbuckle with the stunned Mewter, Serrano hooks him up before bringing him down to the mat hard with the superplex! Serrano hooks the leg here for the cover."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Mewter pushes Serrano off of him at two, but that superplex has done the job! Serrano is now in firm control of the dazed idiot in the cat costume."

Jim Jackson: "Serrano whips the cat into the corner before following up with a hard running forearm. After a few kicks to the gut of Mewter, Serrano tags in Mr. Serzh. Serrano exposes Mewter's midsection, allowing Mr. Serzh to land a hard kick. As Serrano exits the ring, Mr. Serzh pushes Mewter back into the corner and connects with a few hard rights before tagging Serrano back in. Serzh holds Mewter as Serrano climbs to the top. Serrano jumps for a double axe handle, but Mewter slips free and Serrano hits Serzh by mistake!"

Brad Blood: "What a miscommunication! Mewter and Serrano begin exchanging punches as Serzh rolls out to the apron. Mewter takes advantage before whipping Serrano into the ropes and taking him down with another shoulder block. This match is getting close to setting the record for most shoulder blocks in a single match. And all of them are being delivered by the same person!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano walks into a body slam from Mewter. With his opponent down, Mewter attempts to get some momentum by heading to the ropes, but Serzh catches him with a knee to the back! As Mewter stumbles forward, he's knocked to the mat by a shoulder block from Serrano who is now celebrating as if he has just won the match!"

Brad Blood: "He finally got that shoulder block that he's been looking for all match. Can you really blame him for celebrating?"

Jim Jackson: "With Serrano wasting time, Mewter rolls him up from behind. Before the referee can attempt a count, Serzh enters the ring and connects with a dropkick to Mewter's face, breaking up the hold. The Morbidly Obese Man looks livid as he attempts to get into the match and even the odds, but the referee stops him! Serzh quickly reenters the ring and the double team beatdown commences behind the referee's back! The two men are stomping Mewter into the ground!"

Brad Blood: "Brilliant work by Serzh and Serrano! They are dismantling Mewter while The Morbidly Obese Man distracts the referee for them! Genius!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM finally settles down as Serzh exits the ring. Tag from Serrano who body slams Mewter to the mat, allowing Serzh to slingshot in and onto Mewter with the senton! Serzh hooks a leg for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Only a two count for Serzh. Serzh lifts Mewter up for a sidewalk slam before dropping him onto the mat. He didn't even drop down with Mewter, he just lifted him up and let gravity do the rest."

Jim Jackson: "Serzh drops a fist onto Mewter's forehead before locking him into the rear chinlock. Mewter starts to fight out of it, getting to his feet before dropping down and jacking Serzh's jaw with a jawbreaker! Mewter tries to get to TMOM for the tag, but Serzh is quick to recover, stopping Mewter with an elbow drop to the back! Serzh puts a boot onto the back of Mewter's head, grinding it into the mat as he exchanges words with The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood: "Serzh rubs Mewter's face into the mat a little more before stomping on the back of his head! Serzh drags Mewter back into the middle of the ring. Serzh stomps on Mewter's lower back before sitting on him and applying the camel clutch! Mewter might be done here!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano looks pleased as Mewter screams out in pain. Serzh cranks back on the submission, trying to finish Mewter off, but Mewter manages to slip an arm free and start crawling to the ropes. Seeing his advantage gone, Serzh releases the hold and pulls Mewter into the air for a vicious german suplex! Serzh quickly tags in Serrano who climbs to the top rope and delivers a diving forearm across Mewter's face before going for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Mewter again kicks out at two. What does it take to beat a guy in a cat costume these days? Serrano pushes Mewter's throat onto the middle rope, choking him."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three! Four!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano breaks the choke at four, stepping back and receiving his admonishing from the referee as Serzh takes advantage of the distraction to continue the choke from the outside! Turn around ref!"

Brad Blood: "A genius misdirection from the new team!"

Jim Jackson: "As the referee finishes with Serrano, Serzh quickly ceases the choke, letting Mewter stumble back and into a clothesline from Serrano. Serrano hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Another two count. Serrano looks less than pleased as he commands the official to conduct a faster count next time."

Jim Jackson: "Mewter takes advantage of Serrano's tirade, quickly schoolboying him!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Mewter almost stole this match from Serrano! Serrano boots Mewter in the head before arguing with the official over what he deemed to be a fast count!"

Jim Jackson: "Well, he did tell the official to speed up the count."

Brad Blood: "For HIM, Jim. Not Mewter."

Jim Jackson: "Serrano turns his focus back to Mewter. He lifts Mewter onto his shoulders, preparing to hit a big move, but Mewter manages to slip free before diving and making the tag to The Morbidly Obese Man! Business is about to pick up!"

Brad Blood: "No! Serrano and Serzh had this match! They had Mewter beat! Stay out of this fat man!"

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man knocks Serrano half-way across the ring with a shoulder block! Serzh enters the ring and joins his partner. The two men charge TMOM... and get leveled by a double clothesline! TMOM throws Serzh out of the ring before lifting Serrano up and slamming him to the mat with a one-handed body slam! With Serrano down, TMOM leaps up into the air and sits down on him with the Massive Sit Down!"

Brad Blood: "Not like this!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Mewter and The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Jim Jackson: "And The Morbidly Obese Man picks up the win for his team!  Mr. Serzh will have to go back to the drawing board if he wants to redeem his losses against Mewter."

Brad Blood: "This was like a three on two handicap match, it wasn't fair!  The Morbidly Obese Man is the size of two men and he had a moron in there to take the punishment for him!  There was no winning this!"

Jim Jackson: "Regardless, this now makes it two in a row for Mewter over Mr. Serzh.  Edmundo has to be furious as well seeing as how has just joined his partner on the short list of people who have lost to a cat."

Brad Blood: "I'd say that they are both terrible, but I like Edmundo too much to say that about him.  GET GOOD SERZH!"

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Chaos_11

The atmosphere is electrifying as the fans eager wait for the night to officially begin.  The camera pans to the announce table and we see Jim Jackson and Brad Blood about to begin with their announce duties on air.

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening everyone and welcome to Chaos Supreme!  We have great matches lined up for you tonight, Team Symphony with their first title defense, a special battle royal for the RoC Lightweight title and the finals of the RoC World Championship Grand Prix!"

Brad Blood:  "That's right my boy Xavier will be in that special battle royal and he'll walk out with that belt!"

Jim Jackson:  "In your dreams Brad...  In your dreams!"

Brad Blood:  "BEGONE UNBELIEVER!  YOU WHO DOUBT MY HANDSOME SCION SHALL BE SHAMED ONCE HE WINS THAT TITLE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yeah yeah, blah blah!  Let's get things rolling...  As our dear Alice would say... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN!"

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Parkin10

A cab pulls into the RoC compound parking lot.  The door swings open and out steps Bob Bobbie.  He casually adjusts his glasses before pulling out his wallet and handing the cabbie his fare.

Cabbie:  "So you work here kiddo?  I've seen some of the shows, this place ain't bad."

Bob Bobbie:  "Yep."

Cabbie:  "Oh Cool!  You think you will be able to get me to meet one of them wrestlers?"

Bob Bobbie smugly smiles and replies.

Bob Bobbie:  "Actually, you're looking at one mister."

A look of disbelief dawns on the cabbie's face before he breaks into laughter.

Cabbie:  "WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  You a wrestler?  You've got to be pulling my leg!  WAHAHAHAHA!  You're such a kidder kiddo.  For a moment there I thought you were serious."

Bob Bobbie:  "B-but I am!"

The cabbie doesn't hear Bobbie's reply as the nerdy wrestler's voice was drowned in his laughter.  He wipes a tear off his eye and drives off still laughing away leaving poor Bob Bobbie alone and feeling like crap as the scene fades to black.

The crowd is roaring ready for the next match of the incredible show, than all of a sudden the whole arena turns to dark and the big torn playing a certain message. Leaving the crowd in silence.

A major force........
Has returned.........
He came back for revenge.........
Against a certain someone........
And he won’t stop.........
Until his target falls........
And once he is done..........
He'll be here to stay...........

DS122114

The screen turns to blank with a crowd of confusion, wondering what the message could mean.

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Backst10

The scene opens with Julia Rodriguez standing beside Christy Chase, a signal is given and Julia Rodriguez nods as the cameras start rolling.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone.  Standing beside me tonight is RoC's sweetheart and the only girl competing in the RoC Lightweight Battle Royal tonight, Christy Chase!  Good evening Christy."

Christy Chase smiles and replies.

Christy Chase:  "Thank you Julia.  Actually there are two girls in the competition tonight, Boy Bakla is a transsexual and is now recognized by the state as a girl."

Julia Rodriguez:  "Oh, I stand corrected...  One of the two females in the competition tonight.  Now I have to ask Christy, don't you feel that you will be in a distinct disadvantage being a girl inside the ring?"

Christy Chase shakes her head.

Christy Chase:  "I don't think so Julia, I know my skills in the ring are as good as any wrestler here in RoC.  In fact I would say that being a girl has its advantages.  I am often underestimated because I am a girl and because of that many of my male opponents get caught off-guard.  Now I haven't been given much of a chance to prove myself in the ring yet and I had to drop out of the RoC World Championship Grand Prix due to an injury but I shall not waste my opportunity tonight."

Julia nods and continues to her next question.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Well said Christy.  Now on the last show, Berry Sawyer came out and belittled the new lightweight division.  What are your thoughts about that?"

The smile drains from Christy's face at the mention of the incident.

Christy Chase:  "Oh yes, I remember him.  Well Berry is mistaken for his belittlement of the lightweight division.  The wrestlers in this division can do a lot of things the heavier set wrestler can do.  We can bring the action in the ring to a whole new level.  Small doesn't mean weak Julia.  We're faster and we're just as skilled as the heavyweights.  Our size is not a disability, in fact it is our weapon.  This division shall showcase our skills, skills which can keep up toe to toe and even defeat wrestlers from the heavyweight division.  Berry's actions two weeks ago just shows you how insecure he is, that is what bullies do.  They hide their insecurities by bullying and belittling others.  I actually feel sorry for him."

Julia Rodriguez:  "So any last words before we wrap up Christy?"

An infectious smile returns to Christy Chase's face as she replies.

Christy Chase:  "Last words?  Hmm...  I guess I would say...  WATCH OUT ROC, THE FUTURE LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION IS HERE!  GIRL POWER!"

Julia Rodriguez:  "GIRL POWER!"

The girls start giggling as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:42 am

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Beyond10

The scene started in a VIP section of the strip club with Odin sitting down and not giving out any emotion to the woman that is giving him a lap dance. As the woman tries hard to get a reaction out of Odin, she finally decides to give up and leave the room as she pass by Solomon Jake with two woman who just got out of the toilet with satisfaction in their faces. He then sits beside Odin while the girls started to massage him when he start a conversation with Odin.

Solomon Jake: "Why did that girl walked out on you? You didn't satisfy her like how I did to these two ladies right here am I right?"

The Ladies gives out a giggle as its answer to Solomon question as he shows a grin to Odin and extends his hand in high five position but Odin didn't follow it up as Solomon puts down his hand down before he continues to speak.

Solomon Jake: "Are you still butt hurt about that outcome of the fatal 4 way match? Do not need to worry man, it shows that they can barely handle you alone my friend, that Chinese chick and that impersonator have to resort to teaming up against you while that yellow mouth Englishmen just picking up his spot and pick up that win when you are only down when Jimi Hendrix knocked you out with that guitar."

One of the ladies stops massaging him as she ask a question in excitement.

Lady: "Oh... my god. Is Jimmy Hendrix, the legendary guitar player is still alive?"

Solomon Jake: "No toots, it's not that, it's just a second, no, third rate impersonator of the legendary Jimi Hendrix. But forget about that match and even though we didn't win the math, we have showed the locker room that you're a force to be reckon with and that will continue. You have another match but this time of three, you'll have two opponent my friend. It's TJ Austin and a stupid ladder."

He pauses for a moment thinking how stupid it is when he found out that his client opponent is a ladder.

Solomon Jake: "That is stupid for the GM to put you up with a match with, a ladder... but regardless my friend you will destroy that ladder, and TJ Austin because they are nothing in your presence because you are unstoppable. Let's think about strategy later because I'm ready for round two. Shall we ladies?"

The ladies gives out a wink to each other before they proceed back to the toilet as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens on the sultry backstage interviewer, Julia Rodriguez, in the backstage area with a mic raised to her lips. She smiles into the camera and begins speaking.

Julia Rodriguez: "Hello, this is Julia Rodriguez and tonight, I'll be interviewing, once again, Lokii Weaver."

The shot zooms out a bit just as a sharply dressed Lokii Weaver steps into the shot. With a smile, Weaver nods towards Julia.

Julia Rodriguez: "Hello again Mr. Weaver. I must say, it's almost as though we've had this exact same conversation before.

Lokii Weaver: "Yes, I actually noticed. It's becoming a bit au fait at this point, honestly speaking."

And then something amazing happened. Julia Rodriguez broke the chain of events by NOT being flustered at the admittedly hard to understand criticism! Julia smiles toward Weaver before continuing on.

Julia Rodriguez: "Now Weaver, last week you won the 4-way elimination match, defeating not one but three opponents... However, many question if you truly earned your victory, given that you spent such a large portion of the match resting, commentating and generally waiting in place of competing. Would you say that these allegations have any ground?"

Lokii Weaver: "... Certainly. I did rest, I did commentate, I did wait... And I did win. The only thing that's off is that I most certainly earned it, if for no other reason than for being the only wrestler not daft enough the stand in the dogs dinner that is the center of attention in a match with multiple opponents. I mean, don't get me wrong here, I could have kept taking and dishing out beatings as well, but as we saw with Mr. Odin... That wouldn't have worked out as well".

Julia Rodriguez: "Well said. Now, just earlier tonight it was revealed that winning that match held more than just bragging rights: an ROC championship title opportunity. What was your reaction to the news?"

Lokii Weaver: "Shock. And then immediately impressed. Most would have seen last week's match as what you already stated. Most would have believed that I filched the victory... But not Morrison. That honestly impressed me."

Julia breaks face momentarily, then looks toward Lokii inquisitively.

Julia Rodriguez: "... Off the record, I've noticed that you've always complimented our GM since you're arrived here. Some may even say excessively... Why is that?"

For the first time in either of the interviews, Weaver stops and takes a second to ponder the question.

Lokii Weaver: "Because I don't dislike him. In fact, quite the opposite so far in. And I don't get to say that very often.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well enough. Now-"

She gets cut off by a high-pitched whistle from Weaver, who smirks as she jumps slightly at the sudden interruption.

Lokii Weaver: "If you don't mind me injecting here, I must ask... Who are the "some" that you mentioned? I'm immensely curious."

Julia Rodriguez: "Oh! Um... No one, just an expression. Moving on to more pressing matters, tonight you're set to compete in a 10 wrestler battle royal. Do you have any thoughts on that?"

Lokii Weaver: "Why yes, a few in fact. Ranging from the fact that I won't be able to provide crap commentary, all the way to thefact that I have the opportunity to become both the Lightweight champion AND RoC World champion... And, inexplicably, I can't help but picture a giant penised individual slapping a gangster in a lucha mask. I'll just chalk that up to something I saw but didn't note as worth my attention."

Despite his words, Weaver still looks a bit confounded as to where that thought came from. It wears off quickly though as Julia asks her next question.

Julia Rodriguez: "One more question. While holding both titles remains a possibility, have you considered that the Lightweight champion is set to face Berry Sawyer the same week that your set to face the RoC champion?

Weaver sighs at Julia's stern tone, allowing a pause before responding.

Lokii Weaver: "Of course I've considered it. I've just discarded the notion of a threat. And, get a gander at this, I already stated why earlier. Just because I prefer to be able to pick when to hit a prat doesn't mean I can't be the center of attention. As far as Mr. Sawyer is concerned... I wonder how he'd take being beaten by a "fanny" in a suit."

Julia Rodriguez: "And with that, I'm out of questions. And so I must say that it's been wonderful speaking with one of the fan favorites on a week when he isn't so grum-"

Lokii Weaver: "Hold that thought... Fan favorite?"

Weaver looks toward Julia with a blank face, doing his best to keep her from getting a read on him.

Julia: "Um... Yes. You've been polite to everyone, if a bit crass here and there... And the only people you've went after have been... a bit... Well, you know."

Weaver breaks eye contact, finding something suddenly very interesting on the wall in stead. After a few moments, Julia goes to signal to the camera to cut the feed, but she's stopped by Weaver grabbing onto her wrist.

Lokii Weaver: "Come along, Mrs. Rodriguez. This could lead to quite the misconception... And I tend not to like misconceptions."

And so, with a semi-unwilling Julia Rodriguez along for the ride, Weaver sets off down the hallway. The shot fades to black watching them go.

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Bob_bo11 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 John_e10

Jim Jackson:  "To kick things off tonight, we have Bob Bobbie taking on the newcomer John E. Hendrix!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait, did you just say Bob Bobbie?!  Hah!  This will be like the shortest match EVER!  I mean why does he even bother?  No matter what he does, Bob Bobbie will just be another geek loser wannabe wrestler!  In fact I will bet $10,000 to you right now that Hendrix will decimate Bobbie!"

Jim Jackson:  "I don't think I can take that bet Brad."

Brad Blood:  "CHICKEN!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "No I'm not chicke..."

Brad Blood:  "CHICKEN!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Brad, we're not allowed to..."

Brad Blood:  "CHICKEN!!!  BAWK BAWK BAW-KWOK!"

Jim Jackson:  "FINE!  I'LL TAKE THAT BET!"

Brad Blood:  "Hah!  Easiest 10K ever!  Sucker~!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 170 pounds, hailing from Newfoundland, Canada, Double B...  BOB BOBBIE!"

The main theme for Star Wars starts to play as Bob Bobbie rushed out from the back in thick rimmed glasses, a white short sleeved polo shirt with a clip on polka-dot tie, slacks and leather shoes. He rushes into the ring and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, his opponent for this evening, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and so insecure about his weight that he doesn't want it revealed, hailing from Los Angeles, California...  JOHN E. HENDRIX!"

Silence. Then slowly the volume of music increases as a hippy van enters the arena and "Truckin" by the Grateful Dead plays through the van's speakers....  The van rolls forward and stops, parked next to the ring....

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  John E. Hendrix dashes forward towards Bob Bobbie!  HENDRIX TRIPS ON HIS UNTIED SHOELACES AND CONTINUES TO FALL FORWARD!!!  HE SMACKS HIS FACE RIGHT ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!   Hendrix falls backwards...  BOB BOBBIE USES HIS MOMENTUM TO ROLL HIM UP!!!  The referee goes to the canvas!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood:  "DAFUQ?!!!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, Double B...  BOB BOBBIE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wow!  You got one thing right for once Brad, this is the shortest match ever!"

Brad Blood:  "What the, when the, how the..."

Jim Jackson:  "I'll be collecting that $10,000 now Brad."

Brad Blood:  "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Gm_s_o10

The scene starts with Solomon Jake barging into the room in frustration as Odin is right behind him. Jake can't believe the news that he is receiving from backstage about Lokii Weaver.

Solomon Jake: "What's your big idea there Mr. GM?  How could you do that after the showing that Odin has given at the last show only to be robbed by a stupid Englishman when he pinned my client while he is down and because of that, he got a title shot? Explain yourself GM!"

Solomon Jake is waiting for a reply from Lee Morrison as Odin folded his arms and stays beside Jake.

Despite the heated words, Morrison keeps his composure as he goes to answer The Mighty One's manager.

Lee Morrison: "Mr. Jake, as I told you when we signed your charge to our roster; the winner of that four-way match would be considered for title contention while the losers would have to start at the bottom again. Now, I'm not saying that Mr. Odin didn't put on a great performance...

Morrison turns his attention to the monster of a man, Mighty Odin, before continuing on.

Lee Morrison: "... In fact, I find quite the opposite to be true. However, while it's true that you were pinned at an inconvenient time, Mr. Weaver never found himself in very much trouble that match because he seemed to have amazing ring-awareness and could pick his moments to attack. The fact is, Mr. Weaver won the match and I find that he deserves this shot."

Morrison shifts his focus back to Solomon Jake before continuing.

Lee Morrison: "Do you dispute my decision, Mr. Jake? Because if not, then I find there to be nothing else we need to speak about, and I'll have to ask you to leave. I'm very busy."

Solomon Jake gives a smirk at Lee Morrison as he turns around for a moment and walks away but before he exits the room he sends a message to the General Manager.

Solomon Jake: "I know that you have put my client into the match against TJ Austin and a stupid ladder. I dunno what's the big idea of having a ladder as a wrestler, it's like having a person wearing a bunny suit and pretend that it's a bunny.  But regardless, my client will break that ladder into half and make sure that you'll regret your decision."

He turns around and stares at Lee Morrison before he continues to speak.

Solomon Jake: "I almost forgot about TJ Austin, I felt that the ladder has more popularity than TJ himself and I heard that you and him has some issues but don't worry, I will take out that pest for you because like the hoochies, he can be forgotten once I'm done with them, or in this case when my client is done with him, Mighty Odin will make sure he leaves the arena and never come back."

He gives out a laugh as he proceeds to leave the room.

The scene opens on Lee Morrison in his office sitting at his desk. While most people would likely have noticed the camera crew that was in his office, filming him, Morrison appeared to enraptured in his paperwork to notice them. A knock on the door interrupts him from his... GM stuff, and before he can answer it swings open. Lokii Weaver, still apparently riding high off his recent win, walks through the door with a flourish in his step and a smirk on his lips.

Lokii Weaver: " 'Ello there, quite sorry to interrupt... But didn't I tell you I was ace? You found a really good value on this one, mate."

Before his GM could so much as respond, Weaver strolled toward the desk and took a well-postured seat across from Morrison.

Lokii Weaver: "I had a feeling that those other three were just too blunt to come out on top. All the same, Mr. Morrison, I still applaud your decision to see who could go full monty in the ring out of the newbies. It was more than just a bodge job, I can tell. That said, I'm not here just to chin wag or to pay you complements, I'm here because when you signed me you mentioned certain... benefits that went along with winning that match."

Leaning forward in his seat, Weaver leans his arms on Morrison's desk.

Lokii Weaver: "And now I have to say I'm quite gormless about exactly what you mean... So I have to ask you to elaborate."

Lee Morrison looks overall neutral towards Weaver, although it's soon replaced by a look of minor annoyance.

Lee Morrison: "Mr. Weaver, I know we haven't known each other for long, but I assume a man of your stature would know the polite way to enter your general manager's office. Knock, wait for a response, and then enter."

With the obligatory scolding out of the way, Morrison's sour mood seems to loosen up as he sets his work aside for the moment.

Lee Morrison: "But yes, I did promise a sort of prize for victory, and I'm not the type to shirk away from something like that. And so, Mr. Weaver, I've decided... to make you the new #1 contender for the RoC Championship. You'll be facing either Thaddeus Rex or Shogun next show. I hope that you'll continue to show as much prowess in the ring as you did last show... a "fortnight", as you would could it."

To say that Weaver looked shocked would be an understatement. To say that it was surprising how quickly his look of surprise changed to a satisfied smirk... Also an understatement. Weaver stands and nods toward Morrison.

Lokii Weaver: "Well, butchers at that. You have a remarkable eye for talent Mr. Morrison. Pip pip."

Weaver turns on his heel before making beginning to make his way out of the office with a small flourish in his step. Perhaps sensing that Morrison was expecting more of a response, Weaver stops at the door and turns back around.

Lokii Weaver: "Most federations tend to give me a lot more trouble along the way. Maybe it's some codswallop like me not being marketable, or something of the sort... But either way, I must say it's most refreshing to meet someone who has such a remarkable eye for talent. It was readily apparent when you sent for me... But it's even more so now. Hold no worries, I will put on the show you're hoping for. Cheers, mate."

And with that, Weaver turns around once more before taking his leave.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:13 am

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's Any Means Necessary begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd before grabbing a microphone.

Jim Jackson: "The Kings are back!"

Brad Blood: "Back? I thought they died."

Jim Jackson: "They just went MIA, but there they are and just listen to that crowd."

Allister raises the microphone to his mouth but is interrupted by the crowd

Crowd: "King! King! King! King! King!"

Allister King: "You know he's here too but you don't care about him do you?"

Crowd: "King! King! King! King!"

Allister King: "Don't cry dude, it's all right."

Allister hugs Callahan.

Allister King: "Ok I will just do the talking like I always have to."

Callahan lights up a cigarette.

Allister King: "Now, without further ado, allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Allister King, you may know me from such things as That guy who once pissed on a woman and That guy who streaked through a church while banging a trash can lid. This here is Shadow Callahan, my partner in crime. Not that we spent a lot of time in jail or anything ha ha ha!"

Allister begins to do the shifty eyes.

Allister King: "Ahh I forgot what I was going to say. Something about boobs? Maybe it was my new highscore on Tetris? You remember?"

Callahan taps the ash of his cigarette.

Shadow Callahan: "I think it had something to do with why we were gone."

Allister King: "Ah yes! So simple, yet so unimportant but I digress."

Allister and Callahan look at each other while thinking "Did he actually use that word correctly?"

Allister King: "We took a trip around the world, did some stuff, saw some things, and now we are here and going to start back where we started."

Shadow Callahan: "We didn't start here."

Callahan flicks the remains of a cigarette away.

Allister King: "I know that, its just a figure of speech. Now.......God damn it! You made me lose my train of thought!"

Shadow Callahan: "Not that hard, you would get sidetracked by a balloon."

Allister King: "LIES! Oh yeah I remember now, we are here to win the regional championship and represent our school at the national cheerleader championship."

Shadow Callahan: "That's the movie Bring It On!"

Allister King: "You're the movie Bring It On!"

Shadow Callahan: That doesn't make sense."

Allister King: "It does, it means you are Kirsten Dunst!"

Shadow Callahan: "Stupid response."

Allister King: "You're stupid!"

A moment of silence washes over the arena.

Allister King: "To make this go a lot faster, we are the Northern Kings yadda yadda yadda tag titles blah blah blah Dragon Ball Z is awesome. Now..."

Allister cracks his neck.

Allister King: "Something I haven't said in a long ass time, Hail to the Kings!"

The crowd erupts while Callahan looks around him.

Shadow Callahan: "One second, one second. Dude?"

Allister King: "What?"

Shadow Callahan: "Where's your wife?"

Allister eyes widen as he realizes he must have left his wife in a different country.

Allister King: "Wife? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Allister quickly leaves the ring and whistles as he walks to the back.

Shadow Callahan: "Why am I friends with this guy?"

Callahan follows as the camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Mighty10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Tj_aus10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Upward11

Jim Jackson: "We come to our second match tonight, we have a three way elimination match between two fully animated wrestlers who have yet to get anything good going for themselves though hope to tonight, and... Well..."

Brad Blood: "The single most obnoxious piece of hardware ever! Why is this glorified publicity stunt even a thing? It is practically impossible to lose to it!"

Jim Jackson: "Isn't this the same ladder your son got his only win against?"

Brad Blood: "Er... I mispoke! It's practically impossible to NOT lose to it! U-unless you're awesome! And handsome! AND HANDSOME!"

Jim Jackson: "... It's too early to do this with you."

Alice Aoi: "Laies and gentlemen, the following is a three way elimination contest. The valid forms of elimination are pinfall, submission, disqualification and count out! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing 230 pounds, hailing from New York... TJ Austin!"

"I Come from Money" by S-Preme booms through the big speakers as the crowd immediately boo the man who comes down to the ring. Usually he would be coming out with money, but instead he holds a briefcase which started to intrigued the crowd of what he had in it. He finally gets in the ring which has a stand in it allowing Austin to put the briefcase on. He grabs a mic with a cocky smirk on his face.

TJ Austin: "Hello everybody, it’s me. The number one wrestler in the ring, the most expensive worker today. I come to you with a very special item that it held within this briefcase. What is in it? You all must be wondering… It’s something that no one else could ever obtained without getting all sweating and sore over. It’s something that a lot of wrestlers would’ve dreamed to have around their waist or shoulder. We as I have, was only needed to be obtained by throwing some money in and some intelligences from my excellent mind unlike the ugly and people who are around me."

Causing the crowd to boo upon that insult.

TJ Austin: "Stop your yapping, you all should be used to it by now, but tonight isn’t about you and your pathetic lives, tonight is about mine, and mine only! I present you….."

TJ Austin opens up the briefcase revealing……

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Screen10

A championship that has seemed to be made of paper…

TJ Austin: "Behold, the RoC TJ Austin Awesome Ultimate Championship. See I told you I was smart, if Lee Morrison had his head out his ass I would be RoC Champion by now. But I realized I didn’t need to relay on Morrison of helping me to a title. All was needed was a bit of smarts and creativity, and I give you my very own and very prestige title. That will overshadow any other title in this company. Even the girls title if we ever have one won’t be as prestige as mine. So it’s official I am your first ever RoC TJ Austin Awesome Ultimate Champion!"

Putting the featherweight of a belt over his shoulder.

TJ Austin: "And now I get to show all of you why I am the Awesome, Ultimate Champion that only TJ Austin can show to you all. Now bring on the other losers. Who knows if one of you beat me. You could land yourself a title shot."

Dropping the mic, and going out of the ring handing the belt to Brad Blood to look after.

Alice Aoi: "And his opponent, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 250 pounds, hailing from Brooklyn, New York... The Mighty One, The Mighty Odin!

"Back in Black" by AC/DC started playing in the background as Mighty Odin makes his way out of the ring as Solomon Jake follows him from behind and telling the fans how good is Odin and how is Mighty Odin is going to decimate his opponent. Once Mighty Odin gets into the ring, he goes to the corner and folded his arms while Solomon Jake gives some final instruction to Odin before the ref rings the bell.

Alice Aoi: "And finally, standing at 12 feet and weighing in at 35 pounds, hailing from parts unknown... Ladder, Upward-Step Model 52m3!"

"Ladder Song" by Bright Eyes plays throughout the arena. And then a ladder falls from the sky and lands in the ring? I don't even know what I'm writing anymore...

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "It's difficult for me to decide who I'm voting for this match, Jim... Odin and Austin are actually both pretty cool. I just know I don't want the Ladder to win... It made my son bleed."

Jim Jackson: "Well, if you want you could do what I, along with every other good commentator in the world, choose to do and be neutral... Odin goes to charge TJ Austin, but Austin holds out his hand to make him stop! Austin pulls out a fat wad of cash and it them to The Mighty One! He's trying to buy his way to victory!... Again."

Brad Blood: "A clever tactic! If Austin can do this quickly, he may be able to catch Ladder while its still in shock by the turn of events!"

Jim Jackson: "... But, as per usual, it doesn't go too well for him. Odin grabs Austin by his throat and pushes him into the ropes... Where Solomon Jake is waiting! He grabs the money while Austin is being choked out! I think Austin just got mugged, Brad."

Brad Blood: "Well, an admittably valiant effort by Austin. He just didn't take into account how truly crude a business man Jake was, and how badly Odin wants victory..."

Jim Jackson: "Again, mugged. Not even swindled, blatantly mugged. Odin pulls Austin away from the ropes and hits a high altitude chokeslam. Odin on top immediately, with punches and stomps. Austin appears to be trying to do anything he can to try to protect himself... Now tries to slide outside the ring. Stopped by Odin who drags him back in and to the center of the ring!"

Brad Blood: "He's learned from his match last show not to allow anyone to slide out of the ring, Jim. I told you he learned fast!"

Jim Jackson: "Odin lifts Austin back to his feet and whips him into the corner. Odin charges... Austin just barely gets out of the way of that avalanche. Odin's not done with that, though, again charging at Austin who's still trying to recover from being blindsided. Austin leaps out of the way... and Odin runs right into a Ladder! Odin stumbles and Ladder gets knocked over, but winds up bouncing off the ropes back into a vertical position!"

Brad Blood: "I knew that demon-possessed thing would show up eventually! It went right for Odin, as punishment for ignoring it! It's gonna be a hard-fought WAR now to make that thing go down-"

Jim Jackson: "Why do you have to be MY partner!? Your son's not even here!"

Brad Blood: "It's the principle of the thing, Jim."

Jim Jackson: "Austin catches Odin with a backstabber. He follows it up with a leg drop... He turns his attention to the Ladder, for God knows what reasons."

Brad Blood: "He throws a punch, but the Ladder blocks it with its frame durable frame! Austin stumbles back, and goes for a spear... THAT LADDER DODGED IT USING THE DEMONS WITHIN!"

Jim Jackson: "That hit Odin, actually..."

Brad Blood: "Semantics! Austin goes to lift the Ladder into the air, but his arm gets tangled into a hammerlock!"

Jim Jackson: "Unlike the punch, I don't think this one's for show. I think he really got tangled up with that Ladder when he went to pick it up, proving that your son isn't the ONLY one who get get hurt from a Ladder. What an inopportune time too. Austin sees Odin coming and throws an elbow back at the Ladder... Effectively injuring himself and getting t off him at least. Odin lifts Austin and slams him with a powerslam. Odin with a body splash. Odin grabs the Ladder, without any mishaps, and awaits for Austin to get up... and drills that thing right into his head!"

Brad Blood: "Beautiful double team!"

Jim Jackson: "Only legal on a technicality... Odin leans the Ladder in a corner. He picks up Austin, who, dazedly, still tries to fight back with a few weak punches. Odin whips Austin into the corner and into the Ladder! Odin squishes him with a body avalanche! He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "Austin kicks out, most likely through his expensive ring awareness training. Odin looks a bit surprised at that. Solomon Jake yells an instruction, and Odin looks happy with it."

Jim Jackson: "Odin again with a whip into Ladder's corner. Odin pushes Austin down into a seated position before putting some distance between himself and the corner. He charges in and leaps, turning 180 degrees... Only to have his signature cannonball hit the Ladder as Austin rolls out of the way! Austin with a cover, using the Ladder for leverage!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: Barely even gets two. Ingenius tactics, using a fellow competitor as leverage in place of the ropes. It usually wouldn't work, but given Ladder's unique anatomy..."

Jim Jackson: "Austin back his feet, looks surprised to see that Odin's almost there too. Austin recovers quickly. He gets behind Odin and gets her around the wait, lifts him into the air flipping Odin around dropping his face on his knee hitting a devastating Paycheck! Austin again with a cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Odin again out before three! Odin just hasn't take nearly enough punishment yet for these big moves to have the desired effect."

Jim Jackson: "Austin looks like he has a plan to remedy that. He picks the Ladder up begins slamming it into the downed Odin! One, two, three, four, five... and six sandwiches his head! Austin drops the ladder and goes for another cover.

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "Even after the abuse from the strongest, by FAR, inanimate object on our roster, Odin still kicks out. Austin blindside his former teammate and picks it up, stuffing it in another corner. This time horizontally between the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "Austin picks Odin up by the hair and goes to ram him into the Ladder... At the last second Odin reverses I such a way that they both goes face first into the Ladder! Their both busted wide open!"

Brad Blood: "Brilliant counter from Ladder! Its showing that the damage it did on my son was no fluke!"

Jim Jackson: "I hate to agree with you, but you're kinda right... It's like everyone loses all sense when confronted with a Ladder. Both men use the Ladder to get back to their feet. Austin and Odin go to grab it from out of the ropes, and pull backwards... Ending up with their backs on the mat and... A LADDER ON TOP OF THEM!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thre-"

Brad Blood: "That Ladder almost just pinned two wrestlers! AT ONCE! What a turnaround!"

Jim Jackson: "Odin and Austin again back to their feets... Austin kicks Odin in the head! TJ Austin awaits for the groggy Mighty Odin slowly gets up to his feet, so Austin can run to the ropes behind Odin and bounces off running full force at back at him, swinging his arm... But Odin counters the Wallstreet Hostile Takeover with his signature Black Hole Slam... ON TOP OF THE LADDER!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and Gentleman, Upward-Step Model 52m3 has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "Alas, it took the power of two to do what my Xavier did on his own. That evil piece of hardware is out of here!"

Jim Jackson: "Yeah, alright, we get it... Your son isn't the only person who can almost lose a match to an inanimate object. But the Ladder isn't gone yet, Brad. Odin picks it up and begins beating Austin with it!"

DING! DING! DING!

Brad Blood: "What the-"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, The Mighty Odin has been disqualified! Your winner is... TJ Austin!

Jim Jackson: "Unbelievable! With the Ladder eliminated, it was counted as a foreign object! Odin and Jake look... Stunned."

Brad Blood: "... What a twist!  Wait!  Odin is filled with rage!  HE STARTS ATTACKING TJ AUSTIN AGAIN WITH THE LADDER!  SECURITY HAS COME IN!  MIGHTY ODIN SWINGS THE LADDER AT SECURITY TAKING OUT HALF OF THEM IN ONE SWING!  SECURITY RUNS AWAY WITH ODIN CHASING AFTER THEM WIELDING THAT EVIL PIECE OF CLIMBING EQUIPMENT!  So what do I do with Austin's belt?"

The scene opens up with the always dreary image of Crusade standing alone in the backstage area. Apparently he was able to round a cameraman up so he can speak his mind. A smirk decorates his greasy hair covered face as he begins to talk to the camera.

Crusade: "Tonight, my friends, is the night we have been waiting for for a very long time. It's the night that the Daring One and I will take the tag team championships away from the flukes known as Team Symphony.  So what The Morbidly Obese Man ended up without his useless partner? The midget not being there really only set that team back very slightly anyway, no matter how you look at it TMOM was going out there by himself against a superior unit. The same thing will happen to Team Symphony tonight."

The cocky smirk on the madman's face only grew in size as he spoke.

Crusade: "We as the Church have worked for our entire careers to get to this point! To prove to the world that my teachings are the real thing! That no one can stop a unit when that unit has a higher power backing them. We hit a setback during the tournament, Team Symphony was able to slip a win by us once, however the Church will not lose to the same team twice! We've watched tape of all of your matches as a team, hell, we've watched most of your memorable singles matches as well! We know everything about you now Team Symphony, we know your strengths and weaknesses the things that make you tick as wrestlers. We will take advantage of this research this evening when I fulfill my promise and send you two worthless humans back the gutters where you belong!

Crusade steps back and from the shadows the Daring One steps out, apparently looking to add in his own two cents.

The Daring One: "You see pride goes skin deep, now imagine having all your skin peeled off. Painful ain't it? basically we're gonna make you grovel. Like Crusade said we've studied you and we're ready for ya."

The Daring One makes an intriguing stare into the camera.

The Daring One: "War is hell and we're the napalm. Gonna make you scream. After the weeks of reflecting I finally get to kick the taste out of your mouths something I just couldn't wait to do. We're the better team and we're gonna prove it when we take those belts from you. ♫Ooooh it's driving me insane how you try to fight cause I just wanna hear you scream♫ guess I'm a little excited it's got me singing misfits and in our match I get to let out all my excitement. All in a constructive or deconstructive way depending on which side of the ring you're on. So I guess the only thing to do now is wait for our match."

The Daring One steps back beside crusade as the camera fades out

Jim Jackson:  "BRAD?!  What are you doing in the middle of the ring?!  Get back down here!"

Ignoring the cries from his partner, Brad Blood raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak.

Brad Blood:  "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, let us all welcome, the most talented, the most sought after, the most handsome wrestler who is a product of my loins...  MY BEAUTIFUL SON!  XAVIER BLOOD!"

"Bloody Monday" by U2 starts playing on the loudspeakers as Xavier Blood leaps out from the entrance tunnel.  Brad Blood cheers wildly for his son as Xavier Blood makes his way to the ring.

Xavier Blood:  "Thanks for the exceptionally humble intro Pops."

Brad Blood:  "Anytime son."

Brad Blood gives his son a hug before exiting the ring and returning to the announce table as the crowd begins to shout boos towards the father-son duo.

Xavier Blood:  "And jealousy reigns its ugly head.  I know many of you find that my good looks and good talent make you feel inferior, but you need not feel like that even if it is true."

The boos grow louder but Xavier Blood continues to prattle on.

Xavier Blood:  "Ah such is the nature of the incompetent and the ugly.  Why did God have to bless me with my handsomeness and talent that makes the mundane people of this planet feel more inferior than they already are?  Why God WHY?!"

Empty bottles, cans, wrappers are now being thrown into the ring but Xavier Blood continues to ignore it, in fact he may even be oblivious to it, too enamored by his own narcissistic speech.

Xavier Blood:  "You all should be honored that I have stepped out here tonight to grace you all with my presence, but alas I fear that the ugly head of jealousy has taken over your hearts.  It is a shame really but STILL!   Yes, bless my kind soul, I shall STILL honor you all with my presence and my oratory skills.  You see tonight I am competing in a battle royal for the Ring of Chaos Lightweight Championship, title that will inevitably end up around my waist."

The crowd grows more restless as shouts of "GET OFF THE RING YOU HACK!" and  "ASSHOLE" are heard.  Despite that, Xavier Blood continues on.

Xavier Blood:  "It's not that I'm implying that the nine other wrestlers I am facing tonight are talentless losers, I KNOW that they are!  And though it makes me feel bad to prey on the weak, it is only rightful that the RoC Lightweight title be awarded to the best of the best and that can only mean one thing...  That belt belongs to me.  So fear not my disillusioned people, when I win that title, you shall all see the truth.  Your eyes shall be enlightened to my greatness and my good looks and you shall all finally accept me for being beautiful!"

with a flourish and a bow Xavier Blood exits the ring as U2's "Bloody Monday" starts to play again amidst the loud displeasure coming from the crowd.

In the locker room of Team Symphony, Alexander Melchiott gives the camera an annoyed look.  A brief look around the room reveals that Andrew Hunter isn't currently present, although his bag is.  It seems Hunter ducked out of the room a moment ago and hasn't returned yet, much to Melchiott's chagrin.  After another moment, Melchiott lets out a sigh.

Alexander Melchiott: "It's just like him to be late when I finally get a camera.  Whatever.  Let's just get this promo cut so that I can get back to focusing on my match later on tonight."

At Melchiott's beckoning, the camera man moves a little closer to get a better shot of the superstar and his half of the Ring of Chaos Tag Team Championship.

Alexander Melchiott: "Tonight, Team Symphony is tasked with facing the Church... again.  The saying goes that the second verse will be the same as the first, and that will hold true when my partner and I defeat Crusade and his deviant of a follower once again.  They say that they have studied tapes, that they have prepared for tonight in order to defeat Team Symphony?  Andrew Hunter and I have made careers off of being the most dynamic men in that ring, we have made careers off of being the smartest guys in the room, and we have made careers off of beating overconfident and overzealous opponents.  Crusade and his friend think that tonight is going to be a different story; that tonight will result in their "teachings" being heard by the world, but they are wrong.  Because you see, for that to occur, The Church has to actually manage to defeat Team Symphony... something that they have already failed to accomplish.  My partner and I have fought worse and survived worse than anything The Church can throw our way.  We've been through wars with the best that this industry has to offer -- including wars against one another -- and we've not only survived, we've thrived."

Hearing a noise outside of the room, Melchiott turns to look towards the door.  After a moment, no one enters, so Melchiott continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Crusade, you like to run your mouth about what you and the Daring One have already failed to accomplish.  You made your threats and allow yourself to look like a fool as you fail to deliver on your hollow promises.  So Crusade, get used to being a fool.  Get used to losing and losing and losing, because when you are coming up against Team Symphony, that's all you are going to do.  Until you can learn how to settle down and behave, you are just going to keep getting spanked by Team Symphony."

Hearing yet another noise by the door, Melchiott again turns to give it his full attention. This time he was rewarded by the door swinging open and Andrew Hunter strolling in, dressed in wrestling attire add one brown leather jacket. Andrew gives the camera an annoyed look, most likely due to the cameraman he had following him. Hunter holds up his hand to stop his cameraman at the door.

Andrew Hunter: "... Alright then. Nevermind, we won't be needing you today. Sorry!"

And then the cameraman got a door to the face. Hunter flashes a sheepish smile toward the camera before moving toward his bag. He slips out of his jacket and digs into the bag, coming up two elbow pads richer. That done, he turns and addresses his partner... Who frankly looked a little peeved over being ignored.

Andrew Hunter: "Now, first off, that was just poor luck and you know it. Besides, he didn't seem exceptionally busy... Anyhow, I was actually right outside for that last part, so I'll just..."

Andrew makes hand gestures towards the camera... excessively. With the prerequisite annoying of his partner out of the way, Hunter turns his full attention toward the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Crusade, Daring One, listen up to this. It's important. Melchiott and I are so in sync that even when I do something stupid like wandering off until the last minute and he would love nothing more than to break my nose, we can still...

Andrew tosses his jacket toward his partner, who catches it and tosses it toward, and onto, the coat rack. Andrew smiles and resumes working his elbow pads.

Andrew Hunter: "... Pull off incredible feats of coordination. While you two, I get the feeling one of you would end up dead under these circumstances. It's just common sense that the two best friends, who also happen to have seen some incredible shit together and prospered all the while, would be able to beat a couple of mismatched psychopaths who only share the love of hurting others. It's just... Well, again, we've seen it all. Sometimes against each other sometime-

Alexander clears his throat, a signal that Andrew seems to catch immediately.

Andrew Hunter: "Right, he mentioned that. But the point remains that we've seen you both before. Both literally and figuratively. Both of you and both your types. To us, you're both old hat. Like my partner here said... You should just settle down and behave. I do still owe you a beating so bad you scream bloody persecution, after all."

With a smile and a nod toward the camera, and one more straightened elbow pad for the road, Andrew locks eyes with his partner as the scene fades out.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 am

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Alexan10 & Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Andrew11

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Crusad10 & Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 The_da10

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and it is a RoC Tag Team Championship match!  Introducing first with a combined weight of 399 pounds, the team of Alexander Melchiott and Andrew Hunter...  TEAM SYMPHONY!"

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena as Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott step out onto the ramp.  The two men exchange a nod before heading down to the ring.  Hunter pumps his arm to the beat of the song to get the crowd into the mood as Alexander enters the ring.  After tossing off his vest, Alexander turns and grabs the rope before slingshotting his partner into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of  430 pounds, the team of Crusade and The Daring One...  THE CHURCH!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "The Beast" (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Operate, Annihilate plays over the P.A as The Daring On comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell. Starting off we have Alexander Melchiott and Crusade. The two tie up, both trying to get the upper hand... Crusade out-powers Melchiott into a headlock. Melchiott counters with a knee lift. Hotspur with a chop across the chest and a whip into his corner. Melchiott tags in Hunter-"

Brad Blood: "Who Crusade knocks off the apron before he even got a chance to get in the ring! One of the few cases where tagging your partner in was a bad idea."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade lands a punch on Melchiott, goes to follow it up with a big kick... Melchiott dodges and catches Crusade with a neckbreaker. Hunter flips into the ring and lands a senton from the ropes! Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "Crusade up before a two count. Hunter's lucky that his partner had enough sense not to let the advantage slip away from them."

Jim Jackson: "Gambler with a second-rope axe handle, Crusade goes down. Follows up with an elbow drop. Hunter whips Crusade into... The Church's corner. The Daring One immediately tags in and slips between the middle ropes, only to take a dropkick before he can get to his feet."

Brad Blood: "Did that moron just purposely let his opponent tag out?"

Jim Jackson: "If it wasn't obvious that Hunter still wants a piece of The Daring One before, it is now. Hunter with a driven DDT, puts The Daring One into the center of the ring. Goes for a knee drop that Daring dodges. Daring with a chop that echos through the arena, and kick to Hunter's knee. He tries to send the gambler into The Church's corner, but Hunter stops his momentum by planting his feet. The Gambler with a spin kick to Daring's chest that knocks him down. This time lands a knee drop before going for a cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw-"

Brad Blood: "The Daring One out before two again. Two for two on the Church doing that. Hunter whips Daring into Symphony's corner and tags in Melchiott, acting intelligently this time."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter locks The Daring One into a full nelson allowing his partner to throw a knee strike. Hunter leaves the ring and Melchiott lands a snap suplex on Daring. He leaps towards the ropes and bounces off, doing a backflip and landing a Lionsault! Melchiott locks in an armbar, near the center of the ring leaving Daring with nowhere to go..."

Brad Blood: "A submission may not be the BEST move to go for here. They should be hitting him hard and often, not giving him time to get his ring awareness back."

Jim Jackson: "Speaking of ring awareness, The Daring One picks the ropes closest to him and begins inching his way there... He's reaching out his leg to the ropes... And he gets there! Melchiott releases his hold, and The Daring One goes immediately for a tag... Stopped by Hotspur, who traps the arms of Daring in front of him before lifting The Daring One and slamming him into the mat with a bridging german suplex, executing a Moonlight Delight!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "He gets his shoulder up! I have to admit, these two are doing very well at keeping this guy down. That doesn't mean that I'm rooting for these two goody goodies, though."

Jim Jackson: "Well, that's good, because we're not supposed, to root for anyone anyway. Melchiott grapples Daring and begins dragging him back to Symphony's corner... But he's blindsided by Crusade who lands viscous elbow! Melchiott did NOT see that coming. The referee sends Crusade back to his corner, giving him a warning for being in the ring outside of the grace periods between tags."

Brad Blood: "Now THAT's a good strategy. That warning was there for a reason, and The Church needed to get things going back in their direction."

Jim Jackson: "Moral correctness aside, both Melchiott and The Daring One going for a tag... They jump... And they both tag in! Andrew Hunter and Crusade enter the ring. Both men knock with go for clotheslines, but neither manage to land a clothesline. Crusade throws a right hand, blocked and countered with a left-right combination by Hunter. The Gambler kicks Crusade in the gut and bounces off the ropes... Knocked down by a heel kick from Crusade! The Chosen One leaps for a flying elbow strike, but Gambler dodges. Hunter goes for a knee strike, caught by Crusade who holds on and tries to lift Hunter into the air... Only to get boxed ears for his efforts. Hunter with an elbow right to the nose finally gets Crusade to back off. Andrew throws an uppercut, blocked by Crusade who goes for a clothesline that Hunter ducks under. Gambler throws an axe handle onto Crusade's back. Andrew wraps his arms around The Chosen One's waist, only to eat an elbow as a reversal. Crusade bashes Hunter with a headbutt... tries to go for a DDT, but The Gambler throws a few punches to Crusade's gut to escape. Hunter shoots out a dropkick to Crusade's knee, follows up with a DDT... But The Chosen One counters with a spinebuster!"

Brad Blood: "Holy wall-of-text, what an exchange! That took longer than it probably should have, but it still ends with the risk taking asshat on the mat, so it's all good."

Jim Jackson: "Translated into non-biased: "after a long exchange, Crusade gets the upper hand!" How hard is that, Brad?"

Brad Blood: "Meh."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade drops an elbow on the downed Andrew Hunter, follows up by mounting and going for a ground-and-pound! Hunter tries to defend as well as he can, but it's not nearly enough as Crusade's barrage stuns him. The Chosen One kicks Hunter right in the head and goes to lock in a double arm bar resembling a cross, but Hunter manages to slip one of his arms out. He uses that to throw a few punches and slip out, quickly getting back to his feet. Crusade hits Hunter with a low dropkick to the knee! Before Andrew can get up Crusade steps up onto Hunter's knee and delivers an axe kick directly to Hunter's forehead! Genesis connects, followed up with a cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter escapes a revelation, only to find Genesis! I, frankly, thought that would be that right there. Crusade doesn't look too surprised, though, getting right back on the attack."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade whips Hunter into his corner, charging shoulder charge to Hunter's midsection brings him to his knees. Crusade tags his partner in. Crusade tucks his opponents head between his legs and lifts Hunter into a piledrive position, while The Daring One climbs the ropes... They land a double piledriver! Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "See, that's smart tag tactics! Actually hitting hard, hitting often, isolating... It's just a constant stream of abuse. No one can last forever in a situation like that."

Jim Jackson: "It is a good tactic, I admit. The Daring One whips Hunter into the ropes, lands a dropkick. Daring locks in a headlock... Uses it to run into a bulldog! The Daring One gets on the second rope, leaps backward with falling elbow strike that puts Hunter right back on his back. Daring goes to whip Hunter into the ropes, but gets reversed! Hunter waits for his opponent, then goes for a superkick... but The Daring One catches it! He counters with a superkick of his own! Daring powers Hunter into The Church's corner... tags Crusade in, and they land a double chokeslam! Crusade lifts his opponent into the air before dropping them down face first in a gourdbuster, as he starts to get up, Crusade lunges forward... But Hunter dodges the knee!"

Brad Blood: "That makes two finishers this guys has practically lucked out of! Hunter stumbles, but still leaps for a tag... But Crusade catches his leg! Boy, Alexander looks frustrated with how close that was!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade pushes him back down in the center of the ring... And lands a devastating knee to the temple! Andrew Hunter is busted wide open! Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr-"

Brad Blood: "I guess he wanted to finish his finisher, Jim. All the same, it was a good call 'cause look at all that blood! he's bleeding like s stuck pig!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade lifts his opponent into a suplex position, letting it stall... Letting all of Hunter's blood drain out as fast as possible. Hunter lands a vertical knee to Crusade's head... Crusade doesn't lose his grip, though, and drops down with a stalling suplex. Crusade picks Hunter up and puts Hunter into a torture rack postion. Crusade walks Hunter up, closely, to Melchiott and stays just tauntingly out of reach."

Brad Blood: "And BOY, Melchiott looks angry. He almost entered the ring, but his prior experience stops him."

Jim Jackson: "That's right, Brad. The last time The Church made a ploy like this, Hunter got reprimanded by the referee and Melchiott got abused for it. Crusade keeps his taunting position for a moment before returning to his corner. The Daring One tags in slowly makes his way up the ropes. He signals toward Hunter's head, making sure everyone sees his intentions clearly."

Brad Blood: "I think their gonna try to snap Hunter's neck this time! I think he's gonna die, Jim! They have to hurry though, the referee is warning Crusade to get out of the ring..."

Jim Jackson: "... Hotspur out of nowhere with a dropkick to Crusade's knee, throwing him off balance and causing The Daring One to miss his diving stomp! Hunter rakes Crusades eyes and slides out of the rack, and Alexander charges toward Crusade and drives a shoulder into Crusade's midsection with a Moonlight Slice, sending both men right through the ropes! It just goes to show, disregarding the referee is dangerous work."

Brad Blood: "Dangit! That would've been the single most awesome tag move thing of the night! Why'd Melchiott have to go and ruin it?"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter's struggling to get back to his feet, and The Daring One looks like he tweaked his leg. Not enough to cripple him though, as he bounces off the ropes leaps... connecting with a spinning head scissors! Two full rotations full of him yelling "Weeeeeee!""

Brad Blood: "I think he calls that one the Weeeeeeee, Jim."

Jim Jackson: "You inferred that all on your own? Impressive for you, Brad."

Brad Blood: "Aw, thanks!"

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One begins climbing the ropes again, this time hindered considerably by his leg. He turns around... Only to see Hunter leap toward the ropes and bounce back with a springboard enziguri! The Trump Card stuns Daring on the top rope. Hunter climbs the rope with The Daring One... Grapples him, and leaps back to land a top rope DDT! Slowly, Andrew rolls his opponent over... And hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thre-"

Brad Blood: "He just barely gets his shoulder up! Wait... The Daring One is bleeding too, Jim! They're both gushing out red all over the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter wipes the blood from his eyes as he tries to make it back to his corner... But he doesn't see Melchiott! Alexander is still down with Crusade outside of the ring! It takes Hunter several seconds to realize that his partner is in none of the corners and he sees The Daring One getting back to his feet. Andrew Hunter leaps over the top rope and lands on the ring apron. He gets ready as his stunned opponent slowly gets back to his feet. They get up, turn around... And The Daring One shoots a superkick to counter The Final Gambit!"

Brad Blood: "Both men are down now, but Hunter is not stirring! At all! I told you he was gonna be dead, Jim! The Daring One stirs, but sees no Crusade in his corner. He groggily goes for a cover instead!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three-"

Jim Jackson: "Hotspur breaks up the pin by the skin of his teeth, punting The Daring One right in the skull! Jack B. Nimble sends him back to his corner. The Daring One and Andrew Hunter begins stirring... Both men begin crawling toward their corners! Daring leaps, but finds no one in his corner! Hunter leaps and finds better fortune, tagging his partner in! Hotspur in and immediately charges... Wait, Crusade just slid into the ring... What-"

BASH!

DING DING DING!

Brad Blood: "Holy- Crusade just bashed Alexander with the tag team titles! He tosses The Daring One the other title!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, The Church has been disqualified! Your winners, and STILL RoC tag team champions... The team of Alexander Melchiott and Andrew Hunter, TEAM SYMPHONY!"

Jim Jackson: "They may have won, but I don't think they feel like it right now. The Church begins beating the champions with their own titles."

Brad Blood: "They may have technically lost, but I don't think they care! They're brutally dismantling the champions and sending a message: "We're better than you, suckers.""

Jim Jackson: "Every time it looks like one of the champs is back in the fight, they get knocked right back out. It's kind of a shame really, the end of this match would have been interesting."

Brad Blood: "It WAS interesting! It just ended with a beatdown instead of a pin. Seriously, stop whining!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring.  With pursed lips and a mic in hand Boy Bakla addresses the crowd.

Boy Bakla:  "A fabulous evening everyone!  I'll make this quick...  As you all know my path to the RoC World Championship has been derailed with my loss to Shogun.  But tonight, a new path has opened up for me...    The RoC Lightweight Championship!  Now we all know a path doesn't need to be straight, I know I'm not!"

The crowd chuckles at Bakla's joke..

Boy Bakla:  "And that path tonight has many bumps and turns for I shall face-off against nine other wrestlers in a battle royal for the RoC Lightweight title.  A title that shall soon be wrapped around my sexy sexy waist and resting on my fabulous hips.  Now I'm not putting down the other wrestlers mind you.  I've watched them and they are all very very skilled in the ring, it's just...  I am better!"

The transsexual wrestler pauses and paces around the ring before continuing.

Boy Bakla:  "I do admit that my record here in RoC does not reflect any wins yet.  In fact the record of The Sideshow Superstars haven't been spectacular.  But that changes tonight!  I have the support of my stablemates in my new quest and tonight our drought shall come to an end.  I am Boy Bakla and later tonight I shall be the NEW ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

With a wink and a blown kiss, Boy Bakla finishes its speech and exits the ring as Cher's "Believe" starts to play on the speakers again.

The Camera cuts to the backstage area where El Loco is seen holding a microphone. as he sees the camera focus on him he smiles and starts talking.

El Loco: "Nyahahaha I knew if I held onto the microphone the camera would soon be summoned. It is I El Loco. This is not a recording you are really hearing my voice in your head. live no not via satellite just live."

El Loco adjusts his wrists tape real quick before continuing.

El Loco: "Now I just want to tell you all why you should cheer for me in the battle royale. Reason number 1 I'm El Loco. Reason Number 2 you like El Loco. Third I'm most likely to win. Fourth. No Felipe ..... no no no that's not a bad thing I'm better than him. fifth....... LUCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. However the main reason."

El Loco pauses for a second before continuing.

El Loco: "There is 10 people in that match. that's just crazy, Crazy is the english version of Loco. I'm El Loco. Literally The Crazy also translated as The Fool which is what you would be to expect anyone else to win. There you have it undeniable proof that I will win and that you should all cheer for me. Fantástico."

El Loco tilts his head and stares at the camera.

El Loco: "So what are you waiting for holmes go get your popcorn or snacks do it now, you don't wanna miss the match."

The Camera turns to reveal Felipe as the camera man

Felipe Shido: "Remind me to smack him later."

With that camera feed ends.

Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles begins playing throughout the arena, followed by the jumbotron coming to life with a video of space: stars and infinite darkness included. Lokii Weaver appears at the top of the entrance ramp from the backstage, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit and being followed by the backstage interviewer, Julia Rodriguez. With a flourish in his step and Julia on his heel, Weaver sets his sights on the ring and makes his way down the ramp. He makes a quick stop to pick up an actual, working microphone and then climbs the metal steps before stepping into the ring. Weaver smirks toward the awkward-looking Julia Rodriguez before addressing the crowd.

Lokii Weaver: "'Ello there! Happy to see me?"

Weaver waits for the crowd to let out a small pop before continuing on.

Lokii Weaver: "Well cheers then. By chance, do you people know what generally happens when someone makes a mistake? Well, it's been my experience that they tend to do either one of two things; either they diddle away their responsibilities, or they own up. And, well, it's come to my attention that someone somewhere may have cocked up. I'm just here to make sure that there are no misconceptions between us. Now..."

Weaver locks his eyes into a stare onto Julia.

Lokii Weaver: "If you'd be a doll, Mrs. Rodriguez, would you go ahead and repeat what you last said to me?"

Julia Rodriguez: "Of course. I said "Let go of me you creep! What do you think you're doi-""

Weaver brings the mic close to himself and snaps his fingers straight into the feed, sufficiently silencing Julia. He sighs as irritation begins to seep into his eyes and impatience into his tone.

Lokii Weaver: "During the interview, if you will."

Julia Rodriguez: "Oh, um... Of course. I said that you were polite if not a bit crass..."

Julia glances toward Weaver's eyes and seems to reevaluate what she was saying.

Julia Rodriguez: "But before that, I mentioned that it was refreshing to be speaking to one of the fan favorites on a week when he wasn't so grum-"

Lokii Weaver: "There's the term. Fan favorite. Now, that's reason I'm even out here right now instead of, say, preparing for my match a bit later. Anywho, since I've already shared my experiences once I may as well share twice. And it's been my experience that wrestlers don't become fan favorites by being straight pukka in the ring and having a bad attitude to boot. No, I've got the general audience sussed. Fan favorites seem to become fan favorites with good, happy, flashy attitudes."

Weaver pauses as he glances toward Julia, who seems to be waiting. With his free hand he shoes her out of the ring, which she complies to after a moment's hesitation, before allowing his eyes to wander once again.

Lokii Weaver: "That's not to say I'm opposed to you people cheering me on because I'm bloody awesome, but the fact is that I am not the sort who wastes my time pandering to you people. I don't waste my time writing elaborate speeches that waffle on and on to impress you bunch. And I most certainly don't waste my time caring what you lot think."

Weaver lowers the mic, but when the audience starts booing he immediately raises it back to his lips.

Lokii Weaver: "Oh, cut it! Have some class, would you? I haven't even let loose an insult yet, I'm just stating my nature. I'm a crass, insensitive, well mannered, opportunistic borderline sociopath who also happens to hail from the country of irony and sarcasm. I don't care who loves me, I don't care who hates me, I don't care who I hurt, I don't care who I help, I don't even care who cares. I don't have to suck up to you, because I'm the bloody dog's knob in the ring. The only reason I seemed like the benevolent suck up was because I just so happened to get annoyed by a blinkered jackass who made the common mistake of assuming a monster-ish man was unstoppable, and I know how to conduct myself with manners."

After a few moments of silence, Weaver shrugs his shoulders.

Lokii Weaver: "So, no misconceptions then?"

And with that, the crowd reacts about as poorly as Weaver's attempt not to insult the audience. With boos.

Lokii Weaver: "... I'll take that to mean that there are no misconceptions then. Pip pip, commonfellows."

"Journey of the Sorcerer" begins playing once more, overpowering the boos and allowing Weaver a preferable theme to exit on.

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Beyond10

The camera opens up to a church down the street from the arena where many vans are parked outside. The sound of hammering and drilling can be heard. The door opens and the camera man enters. Construction is being done and all the furniture is being dismantled.

??: "Keep the Jesus, we can replace him with a new hipper model, like buddy Christ!"

The camera moves towards the man talking about Jesus to reveal that it is Allister King.

Allister King: "Don't throw out that wood, we can re use it to make tables and shit."

Worker: "What about those confessionals?"

Allister King: "Cut it in half and turn them into booths."

As they begin to cut it, a priest comes running in.

Priest: "What are you doing? This is a church!"

Allister King: "Not anymore, I bought the place."

Priest: "It wasn't for sale!"

Allister King: "All sales are final in the eyes of god. This place shall be turned into a beautiful place where people can gather and worship the idols."

Priest: "That's what a church does!"

Allister King: "Maybe but I'm talking about Captain Morgan, Jim Bean and Jack Daniels. That's right compadre, this is now a bar, where you can confess your sins to the barkeep, discuss ancient literature, drink wine and eat wafers and all is forgiven."

Priest: "You are making a mockery of my religion. This is a sanctuary for those who need it!"

Allister King: "Yeah, Sanctuary is its name, how'd ya guess?"

Priest: "Get out you heathen!"

Allister shakes his head.

Allister King: "Now I thought a man of god would know better than to call people names, SECURITY!"

Shadow Callahan walks over.

Shadow Callahan: "'Sup?"

Allister King: "Escort this man from the premises!"

Priest: "You will burn in hell for your sins!"

Allister King: "Thank you come again."

Callahan grabs the priest, brings him to the door, picks him up and throws him out the door.

Shadow Callahan: "Sorry!"

In the background...

Allister King: "Stripper pole over there, there and there."

Shadow Callahan: "Sigh*"

Allister King: "The Sanctuary shall be reborn! Ring the bells squire!"

Shadow Callahan: "Do it yourself ya turd burglar!"

Allister King: "...Okay!"

The camera fades to black as King goes to ring the bells.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:10 am

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Christ11

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 El_loc10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Johnny10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Lokii_10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Marl_d10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Meowlc10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Mewter10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Tk_ken12 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Xavier10

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are!  One of the highlights for tonight!  A SPECIAL TEN-MAN BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Brad Blood:  "One of the highlights?  THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE EVENING!  Do you know why Jimbo?  It’s because…  MY SON XAVIER BLOOD WILL BE IN THIS MATCH!  That’s right, he’ll be in this match and he’ll win that title!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a special 10-man Battle Royal wherein the last two remaining wrestlers shall continue the match as a Falls Count Anywhere match for the RoC Lightweight Championship!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines…  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to it's corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington…  CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from the Urban Jungle…  EL LOCO!"

”Where the Hood”at by DMX plays over the P.A as El Loco walks out unto the ramp throwing gang signs in the air. He gets on to the ramp and starts dancing and throwing his hands into the hair. he slaps the hands of the fans and rolls into the ring, He procedes to sit on a middle rope and throw some more gang signs before sitting on a turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District of San Francisco, California, The Fortunate One…  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Dies Irae" by Epica plays with a light shining on a part of the crowd where the leather jacket and denim shorts clad, Johnny Fortune stands there with his arms stretched out and head slumped over. The lights start to return to normal as he begins to walk down to the ring. He takes a moment to stand on the barrier and will stare at his opponent if they arrive before him. He makes his way into the ring removing his leather jacket on the outside. He immediately makes his way to his corner and removes his crucifix and places it gently around the ring post. He then begins praying in the corner until the match is begun.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from Whitchurch Hampshire, England, The Magus…  Lokii Weaver!"

"Journey of the Sorcerer" by The Eagles begins playing throughout the arena, followed by the jumbotron coming to life with a video of space: stars and infinite darkness included. Lokii Weaver appears at the top of the entrance ramp from the backstage, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit. He glances around the arena before setting his sights on the ring and making his way down the ramp. He climbs the metal steps before stepping into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 182 pounds, hailing from Moscow, Russia, The Hero…  MARL DUOTHMIR!"

The Hero by Ichiro Mizuki starts playing, but strangely, there is no sign of Marl...until the singing starts, which is when he crashes through the back wall of the stage on a red and black Suzuki motorcycle. Riding down the ramp, he jumps off the bike just before hitting the ring, leaving the machine to fall to its side and slide underneath the apron. For a moment, he poses as if he's flying, then tucks into a midair somersault before coming to a three-point landing in the middle of the ring. A moment passes, and then he stands up, feet squared and finger pointing to the heavens, and at that very moment, explosions erupt from the tops of each corner post, scattering golden glitter that shines brilliantly in the stadium lights as a tri-pointed black crest materializes from the center of his forehead. This done, Marl then heads to his corner, idly brushing off his suit.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 190 pounds, hailing from Meowland, Cat #2…  MEOWLCHIOTT!"

As "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies begins playing through the arena as Meowlchiott steps out from the back. With a silly grin, Meowlchiott turns and shakes his rump at the crowd before prancing down to ring. After sliding into the ring, Meowlchiott looks towards the back with a sad expression before getting distracted with pawing at the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 209 pounds, hailing from Meowland, Cat #2 Too…  MEWTER!"

Mewter makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Then, as if something important occurs to him, he runs back out of sight right before "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies starts playing throughout the arena. Looking slightly flustered as he reappears, Mewter make his way down the ramp, his attitude perking up as he lets any audience member who wishes to stroke his fur as he walks by.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from New South Wales, Australia…  TK KENTA!"

“Lower the Boom” by Fifth Floor booms throughout the speakers, the crowd stand up with a mixture of cheers and Jeers as they know who is coming out. But instead of just normally coming out from the entrance tunnel, the man decides to take a trip through the crowd, with his black and white polka doted bandana on his forehead TK Kenta jumps over the guard rail and into the ring. Smiles pleased with what happened last week.

TK Kenta: "People are probably wondering, what happened between Blas Carson and me last week…. Well as you saw last week I had a shovel in my hand to split that serpent’s neck in two, and people were suspicious of who struck Blas Carson with that shovel."

Kenta smiles to himself again looks around the audience who seem to be pointing at him.

TK Kenta: "Everyone seem to have cracked the case, you are all correct.  It is I, TK Kenta who walked straight to your locker room when you refused to answer my challenge in the parking lot and I used that shovel to smack it against the back of your head."

TK Kenta: "That is what happened, when you don’t answer a challenge from me and cower like a complete pus. And seeing the damage I left on you, it seems that you may be out for quite some time."

Kenta leans over the rope and continues to speak.

TK Kenta: "Now that seems to be all over and done with, I’ve entered myself to this lightweight battle for one reason only and that is to officially get my feet back onto the road to the RoC Championship, the RoC Lightweight Championship will be my platform to eventually get my hands on the bigger gold. But that’s enough of me talking. Bring out the rest and let’s get this started."

Dropping the mic as he waits for the rest of the competitors for the match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 195 pounds, hailing from Houston, Texas, Gorgeous…  XAVIER BLOOD!"

"Bloody Monday" by U2 starts playing on the loudspeakers as Xavier Blood leaps out from the entrance tunnel.  Brad Blood cheers wildly for his son as Xavier Blood makes his way to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "As the bell rings, Marl Duothimir pushes Meowlchiott back and through the middle rope before grabbing Mewter and tossing him over the ropes!  We have our first elim-"

Brad Blood: "Wait Jim!  Meowlchiott caught Mewter's foot!  Both feet have to touch the floor for an elimination!  Those stupid cats actually managed to do something smart for once!"

Jim Jackson: "You are right for once, Brad!  The cats slide back into the ring and go after Marl as the rest of the competitors take the cue and begin brawling with each other!  This is a mess of a fight!  El Loco is the first to leave the brawl, pulling Xavier Blood with him!  Loco tosses Blood over the ropes, but Blood hits the apron and wraps himself around the bottom rope."

Brad Blood: "That's it, Xavier!  You hold on to that rope!"

Jim Jackson: "Loco gives up on trying to eliminate Xavier and returns to the brawl.  Bakla gets pushed into the corner with a barrage of punches by Fortune.  Marl Duothimir throws the cats off of him before charging at Mewter, but Mewter ducks the clothesline and TK Kenta gets leveled instead!"

Brad Blood: "How are we actually expected to call this?  The cats send Duothimir to the corner with the double dropkick.  Meowlchiott tries to whip his partner in after Duothimir, but Mewter gets cut off by a hard knee from Weaver!"

Jim Jackson: "Meowlchiott tackles Weaver and begins clawing at him!  Weaver desperately struggles to get the enraged cat off of him, eventually managing to pull himself under the rope and out of the ring to avoid more punishment.  Meowlchiott turns around-"

Brad Blood: "And sends Mewter up and over the ropes, sending him crashing down onto Weaver!  Mewter just eliminated himself to deal out some extra damage!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Mewter has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter chases after Weaver, driving him away from the ring and into the crowd.  Meowlchiott goes back to work on Duothimir.  Fortune gets slammed to the mat with a back suplex from El Loco!  Loco turns into a spin kick from Chase!  And now Bakla has dropped Chase with a DDT!  TK Kenta lifts Bakla onto his shoulders, but Bakla slides behind him before giving him a smack on the rear!"

Brad Blood: "TK doesn't look like he enjoyed that, but let's be honest, that's the most action he's ever had!"

Jim Jackson: "Kenta goes for a clothesline, but Bakla ducks it before springing off of the ropes for a crossbody!  Xavier Blood grabs Bakla by the hair before throwing Bakla over the ropes, but Bakla hangs on!  Blood tries to force Bakla off the apron, but is fought off by a series of elbows.  Dropkick from Fortune knocks Bakla from the apron!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Boy Bakla has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "And the weirdo is out before it can get back in!  Good!"

Jim Jackson: "Fortune turns to go after Xavier, but Xavier quickly scampers back to the bottom rope and clings to it for dear life!  Fortune tries to pull him off of it, but to no avail!"

Brad Blood: "That's it son!  Hug that rope!  Hold onto it until everyone else is eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Fortune turns into a hard shot from El Loco and the two begin to exchange.  Kenta and Chase hit the two from behind before going after one another.  Fortune and El Loco soon try to get back involved, but Meowlchiott interrupts the brawl with a dive from the top that knocks everyone down!  Meowlchiott is quick to celebrate his well-timed move."

Brad Blood: "With Meowlchiott distracted, Marl jumps onto the second rope before springboarding back and leveling Meowlchiott with a lariat!  There it is, The Flying Sickle!  Marl tosses Meowlchiott out of the ring!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Meowlchiott has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Marl showboats for the crowd, mocking Meowlchiott, as the rest of the wrestlers try to recover."

Brad Blood: "Not all of the wrestlers, Jim!  You're forgetting one!"

Jim Jackson: "Xavier Blood is behind Marl!  Before Duothimir can turn around, Xavier kicks him in-between the legs!  Marl howls in pain before being dumped over the ropes by Xavier!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Marl Duothimir has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "That's how it's done, Jim!  My boy is going to win this!"

Jim Jackson: "Xavier turns around to see TK Kenta waiting for him.  Xavier tries to run, but is stopped by El Loco!  Before Blood can react, Kenta dropkicks Xavier into El Loco's arms for a belly-to-belly suplex!  Kenta tries to fire a shot at El Loco, but the masked man ducks it before dropping Kenta on his head and neck with a german suplex!  Fortune catches El Loco with a kick to the gut before lifting him onto his shoulders and driving him into the mat with a death valley driver!"

Brad Blood: "Fortune's picking his spots, much like my Xavier!"

Jim Jackson: "Chase tries to get the drop on Fortune, but he seeing her coming and catches her for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!  That was vicious!  Fortune lifts Chase up and tries to powerbomb her over the ropes, but Chase catches the top rope and pulls Fortune out to the floor instead!  Fortune's been eliminated!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Fortune has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "But unlike my son, Fortune can't get it done!  He's gone!  One less loser in there for Xavier to toss, baby!"

Jim Jackson: "Christy Chase reenters the ring only to be clotheslined over the top rope by TK Kenta, but Chase manages to just barely hang on!  Kenta claws at her hands, trying to get her to drop to the floor, but Chase hangs in there!  Chase uses her upper body strength to bring her legs up and wrap them around Kenta... she's pulled him over the ropes!  Kenta manages to save himself by landing on the apron!  The two superstars throws some kicks at one another before exchanging punches on the apron!  This is not a good place to be for either one of these superstars."

Brad Blood: "But it's a great place for them to be for my son!  GET THEM XAVIER!"

Jim Jackson: "Xavier charges at the two superstars on the apron, but Chase and Kenta pull the rope down, causing Xavier to tumble over the top and down to the floor!  Xavier's out!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Xavier Blood has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "NOOO!  That was a fluke!  They greased the ropes!"

Jim Jackson: "And the son was in his eyes."

Brad Blood: "That too!  This is unacceptable!"

Jim Jackson: "El Loco takes advantage of the confusion, connecting with a superkick to the jaw of Christy Chase!  She's out cold and on the apron!  That's an elimination!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Christy Chase has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "Good!  If Xavier can't win this, then a girl certainly can't!"

Jim Jackson: "El Loco attempts to clothesline Kenta off of the apron, but Kenta ducks underneath before catching El Loco on the side of the head with a hard kick.  El Loco stumbles to the center of the ring... is that Blas Carson!?"

Brad Blood: "It is!  Blas Carson has just slid out from underneath the ring!  Kenta goes to springboard into the ring, but Blas catches his foot and yanks him down to the floor!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, TK Kenta has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Blas Carson isn't in this match!  He shouldn't be getting involved!"

Brad Blood: "Blas is getting some sweet revenge, Jim!  Good on him!"

Jim Jackson: "Before Kenta can recover from his fall, Blas grabs him and hurls him into the steel steps!  That's just uncalled for!"

Brad Blood: "But it was fine for Kenta to hit him with a shovel?  Blas should do much worse, he should bury Kenta!  Then we'd never have to see that loser here again!"

Jim Jackson: "Security is escorting Blas Carson out of the arena as the medical staff check on TK Kenta.  El Loco is waiting in the ring, as he's the last person left inside.  Wait a minute... Weaver's slid into the ring behind El Loco with a chair in hand!  Before El Loco can turn around, Weaver cracks him on the back of the head!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the match is now a falls count anywhere match scheduled for one fall!"

DING!

Brad Blood: "Brilliant!  Weaver was never eliminated!  These are our final two!  Weaver rolls El Loco over for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco kicks out a split second before the count of three!  Weaver grabs El Loco and whips him to the ropes…  El Loco ducks below a clothesline attempt…  El Loco leaps to the ropes… Springboard crossbody!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Weaver able to kick out at the count of two!  Looks like Weaver rolls out of reach and out of the ring to recuperate!  El Loco runs…"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco dives through in between the ropes!  He tackles Lokii Weaver from behind!  The crowd is going wild!  El Loco grabs The Magus and lifts him up his shoulders…  Weaver slips down behind El Loco!  Lokii Weaver reaches around his opponent's body and lifts them up, spinning the opponent in front of hiss body. As Weaver brings the opponent back down to the mat the he kneels, slamming his opponent's back across his extended knee executing an Acetabularii!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh!  I think he broke El Loco in half!  Weaver goes for the cover!  Remember now, he can pin El Loco anywhere in this building or even out since it’s now a falls count anywhere match."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco barely gets a shoulder up!  Lokii Weaver cannot believe it!  He thought he had it there!  Irish whip by Weaver sends El Loco into the steel barricades!  Weaver kicks his opponent in the gut then takes advantage of his opponent's bent over position to place a knee against the base of his opponent's neck. Then he drops, forcing his opponent's head down to the mat, while landing on the opponent's upper body, and driving his knee into El Loco's neck executing a Busking!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  This has got to be it!  Seriously!  El Loco cannot possibly kick out after that!  Lokii hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco still manages to kick out!  Lokii Weaver is beyond shocked!  Weaver picks El Loco up oh his shoulders…  El Loco somehow still has the awareness to grab on to the steel barricade!  El Loco pulls himself off Weaver!  The Magus throws a big right!  El Loco dodges it!  Weaver follows up with a kick!  El Loco sidesteps and counters with an enzuigiri!  Weaver goes down!  El Loco drags Weaver to a favorable position…  He leaps to the ring apron!  SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM THE APRON!"

Brad Blood:  "HOLY CRAP!  He flattened Lokii with that!  Who would have thought that he still had a big move like that in him?!  El Loco hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii Weaver gets a shoulder up just before the three count!  The crowd is literally on their feet going wild!  El Loco drags Weaver back to his feet!  Weaver with an uppercut from nowhere connects!  It gives him the opening he needs to disengage!"

Brad Blood:  "Lokii is making his way up the entrance ramp…  El Loco quickly follows!  El Loco charges in…  What the?  Lokii Weaver just threw a smoke bomb on the floor and El Loco charges through the smoke!  Weaver is nowhere in sight!  El Loco looks confused!  Lokii Weaver has disappeared!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco is looking around, still no sign of Lokii Weaver…  El Loco makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp looking towards the ring searching for The Magus…  WAIT!  LOKII WEAVER LEAPS OUT OF THE ENTRANCE TUNNEL!  SPEAR!  Weaver almost breaks El Loco in half!  Weaver for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco still manages to get a shoulder up!  Weaver really thought he had it there!"

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii Weaver picks El Loco up…  Body slam on the top of the entrance ramp!  El Loco twists in pain as his back hits the unprotected floor!  Weaver mounts on top of El Loco…  He lands a couple of hard punches on El Loco’s head!"

Brad Blood:  "Lokii isn’t pulling any punches…  He knows that he is close to ending this match…  He can almost smell the title in his hands!"

Jim Jackson:  "Lokii Weaver stands above his grounded opponent's back, then crosses his opponent's arms around his throat and squeezing with a Profonde!  Weaver has El Loco in his signature submission hold!  There are no ropes here for a rope break!  El Loco is in trouble!"

Brad Blood:  "He’s trying to choke El Loco out with his own arms!  El Loco is trapped with nowhere to…  WAIT!!!  El Loco is somehow uncrossing his arms!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco is fighting back with all his strength!  He powers out of the submission hold!  Lokii Weaver’s eyes are wide with disbelief!   El Loco breaks free!  He kicks Weaver in shin sending him down to one knee!  SHINING WIZARD CONNECTS!"

Brad Blood:  "Lokii Weaver goes down!  El Loco points at Weaver then does a twirling motion with his hands!  I think he’s signaling for his finisher!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco puts his opponent’s head between his legs and leaps using the momentum to flip both of them and drive his opponent’s head into the ground!  IT’S THE LOCOMOTION!  EL LOCO HITS HIS FINISHER ON WEAVER ON TOP OF THE ENTRANCE RAMP!   WEAVER IS NOT MOVING AT ALL!  EL LOCO FOR THE COVER!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "EL LOCO DOES IT!  WE HAVE A WINNER!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  “Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match by pinfall and the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION…  EL LOCO!!!”

Jim Jackson:  "Wow what a match!  A hard fought battle and a well deserved win for El Loco!"

Brad Blood:  "Weaver was so close!  He pulled every trick in the book but El Loco got lucky tonight."

The door of Lee Morrison's office swings open wildly and in charges Colton Charles Cai Cobb. He stops short of Lee Morrison's desk and slams both fists unto the desk of the general manager of Ring of Chaos. It is clear from the expression on his face that the wrestler also known as The Charismatic Crippler is angry and his fury directed at none other than the head honcho of the wrestling federation.

Unperturbed and not intimidated, the general manager of RoC merely looks up and addresses the fuming wrestler.

Lee Morrison: "Ah Mr. Cobb, great to see you back here in Ring of Chaos again after serving out your suspension. I take it you have some business to discuss thus your visit?"

Lee Morrison leans back on his chair ready for the coming storm that is surely coming.

With a mighty sweep of his arm, Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks everything on Lee Morrison's desk unto the floor.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "YOU LITTLE PRICK! YOU DARE SUSPEND ME?! Need I remind you that it was you who approached... No, BEGGED me with a contract to fight in this little fed of yours. IT WAS YOU WHO NEEDED ME! You needed big names to get this little fed off the ground... AND YOU HAD THE GALL TO SUSPEND ME? And for what? For forfeiting a match rather than be covered in puke?! FUCK YOU MORRISON!"

C4 again smashes his fists on Lee Morrison's desk.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Now listen here you piece of shit, you ARE going to make things right, I demand compensation and you shall give it to me... If not, I shall make sure that unpleasant things start happening here... In fact, I really shall LET CHAOS REIGN here in Ring of Chaos! Do you understand me Morrison?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb leans forward, his eyes communicated the fury he felt towards Lee Morrison as he waits for a reply.

This time Lee Morrison has had enough as he rises from his seat and confronts The Charismatic Crippler.

Lee Morrison: "I do not take well to threats Mr. Cobb. Yes I did suspend you, and you know what? I will do it again! The fans wanted to see a match with a proper ending, the fans wanted the referee to count one, two, three. You are the one at fault. You walked out not Chiyonosake. You are paid to fight in a match, not to wimp out at the sight of vomit."

The general manager of RoC leans a bit closer until his face is a few inches away from C4's.

Lee Morrison: "You think you can make demands of me Mr. Cobb? You think you can threaten me Mr. Cobb? Well, you are dead wrong. Now I advise you to pick yourself up and walk out through that door before I slap you with another suspension."

It is clear the the general manager of RoC has no intention of backing down.

Red hot anger begins to pump through C4's veins as his fists clenches harder ready to lash out.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You seem to think that another suspension shall reel me in... No... Not this time Morrison. You say you do not take well to threats... WELL SO DO I. If there was someone who you should suspend, it should have been that Chiyonsake! He's the one who fought drunk! He's the one to blame for the fiasco that happened. You are playing a dangerous game with me Morrison... And I do admit you've got balls to do so but you stick those balls of yours out too much and I shall crush them."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb reaches forward and grabs Lee Morrison's tie, pulling the general manager forward.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Now I shall ask nicely this time, I demand that you compensate me for your unjust suspension, it would be less painful for you if you would just kindly hand me a title shot. You know I deserve that shot more than anyone here in this fed. Now since I've asked nicely, would you also NICELY accede to my demand?"

C4 tightens his grip on Lee Morrison's tie beginning to choke the general manager of RoC.

At that moment Ray Kamaura is walking by and hears the commotion inside Lee Morrison's office. He turned his attention and noticed Colton Charles Cai Cobb choking the general manager of the ROC with his own tie. Ray rushed at C4.  

Ray Kamaura: "Why don't you pick on someone bigger than yourself?"

Ray reached out and tossed C4 off of the General Manager. He faced Lee Morrison to check on his well being.

Ray Kamaura: "Are you alright, Sir?"

Struggling to catch his breath, Lee Morrison gave Ray a thumbs up. Ray turned around to face the disgruntled Cobb.  

Ray Kamaura: "What the hell do you think you are doing? Oh look how mad I am, things didn't go my way. OH BOO HOO! That doesn't give you the right to attack someone. As far as a title shot is concerned, you don't deserve anything, you have to work hard for it... earn it! Now get out of here before I throw you out."  

The Rayward Son stood towering over Colton Charles Cai Cobb with his arm out stretched, pointing at the door.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb is not intimidated by Ray Kamaura's size, in fact the unexpected interruption only fueled his anger more.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You have threaded on something that you shouldn't have Kamaura.  You think you can throw me out?  Well I would like to see you try.  I can take you down any time, your size is nothing but a show."

C4 shows no sign of backing down as he continues his stare down with the bigger wrestler.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Now I suggest you step aside and let me finish my talk with Morrison over there, unless of course you want me to break your arm and shove up somewhere where the sun don't shine."

The tension rises as it seems the both wrestlers are not backing down.

Ray Kamaura didn't glance away for even the slightest moment. He absolutely refused to move, even an inch.

Ray Kamaura: "Are we gonna kiss or not?"

Mocking Colton Charles Cai Cobb, Ray Kamaura smiled.

Lee Morrison finally composes himself and sees the two wrestlers about to make have it out in his office.

Lee Morrison:  "Stop!  Both of you."

The general manager of RoC settles back down into his chair.

Lee Morrison:  "First of all, thank you for the save Mr. Kamaura, in fact to show my gratitude, I shall give you a chance to get back into the title picture...  Though I am sure here that Mr. Cobb here will object again so I've decided on the following."

Lee Morrison's voice doesn't hide the anger he is feeling towards C4.

Lee Morrison:  "Since the show two weeks from now has already been booked, you both shall be facing each other in a number one contender match on the November 23 show.  The winner shall get another title shot...  BUT!  As a consequence for putting your hands on me Mr. Cobb, you shall be in a handicap.  In the said match, Ray Kamaura CANNOT BE DISQUALIFIED!"

A smile creeps upon Lee Morrison's lips as he sees C4 get angrier.

Lee Morrison:  "Now I suggest you leave Mr. Cobb unless you want me to get security here to aid Mr. Kamaura in throwing you out.  And see you four weeks from now."

Gritting his teeth and seething with anger The Charismatic Crippler replies...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You're gonna regret this... Both of you! You messed with the wrong man..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb backs away before turning around... He pauses and spits on the floor before he walks away cursing heavily under his breath.

Ray Kamaura turned and shook Lee Morrison's hand. He then walked out of the office behind C4 and yelled down the hallway.

Ray Kamaura: "What?! No kiss?!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a great show we are having, so far the evening has been a spectacular show of talents and skills, I cannot wait for more action.  Specially when Shogun faces off against Thaddeus Rex tonight in a Last Man Standing match."

Brad Blood: "Who cares about that crap?  Both Shogun and T-Rex don't deserve to be there, it's my son Xavier who should be...

Brad Blood never gets to finish as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring, his glare keeps the crowd biting their tongues afraid of what he might do if he is disturbed.  Slowly he raises the mic to his lips and begins to address the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Thirty eight years I have waited for another moment like this...  THIRTY EIGHT YEARS!"

Thaddeus Rex breathes deeply as his emotions stir inside.

Thaddeus Rex:  "The last time I had a title shot, I was screwed by management, I was screwed by my opponent, I was screwed by the fans!  I was naive back then, my mind filled with dreams and hopes, but now I have seen the world for what it truly is.  A mass of hate and discrimination, putrid and rotten hidden by masks of hypocrisy.  Yes, the world is an ugly place and in order to survive, I became an ugly soul, dark and unforgiving as the world that made me this way.  It was a long journey for me but now I am near the end even if I had to experience some bumps along the way."

Thaddeus Rex gives Brad Blood a deathly glare which made the color announcer cower in his seat.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight I shall be facing Shogun, certainly a dangerous man, maybe a man whose skill I can even admit that I respect.  Yet respect does not mean I shall yield.  Respect means that I shall not underestimate him.  I will put him down.  I will get the one, two, three.  And I will be standing in the ring with the RoC World Championship belt around my waist when the night is done laughing at the face of all you naysayers!  Laughing as you all weep for your fallen champion."

Thaddeus Rex lets out a roar which echoed throughout the whole arena.

Thaddeus Rex:  "My hunt is nearly at it's end...  My prey shall soon sate my hunger...  And RING OF CHAOS SHALL BE MY KINGDOM!  REMEMBER MY NAME!  I AM THADDEUS REX LET MY NOTORIETY STRIKE FEAR IN YOUR HEARTS FOR THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF MY REIGN!"

The man known as T-Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as Carnivore" by Starset starts playing again on the speakers.  He quickly makes his way up the ramp and exits to the back.

Jim Jackson:  "A strong statement from Thaddeus Rex...  How will Shogun respond?  What did you think Bra...  Ugh... Oh god...  What is that smell?!  BRAD?!!  DID YOU SOIL YOURSELF?!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers as Shogun steps out from behind the curtain to a loud ovation from the crowd. The Reaper slowly makes his way down the ramp, slapping and shaking a few of the fans' hands as he goes. As he rolls into the ring with a microphone, a fairly somber expression can be seen etched on the normally expressionless face of the Reaper. After bowing to the fans  in the center of the ring, Shogun waves for his music to be cut off so he can properly address the audience.

Shogun: "Well, I made it, just like I told you all I would. I fought through transvestites, preachers, and monstrous human beings to get this far. Not a single match I've wrestled since joining this company has been easy, but I've done it! I'm going to wrestle the biggest match of my career tonight against Thaddeus Rex. Yet, for some reason I feel a little depressed."

Shogun begins to pace around the ring, one hand in the pocket of his ring coat while the other is occupied with the microphone.

Shogun: "You see, I was thinking about the stipulation of the championship match tonight. A last man standing match... A match I have no competed in for what feels like an eternity. A match that I do not believe I have ever lost. You think I would be ecstatic to fight Thaddeus in that environment! At a different point in my life I would have relished the chance to destroy another person to the point that they could not answer a standing ten count. I would have loved to possibly end that person's career!"

Shogun's expression changes as he relieves those feelings, he stops pacing and looks directly into the hard camera.

Shogun: "I'm not that person anymore though, am I? Now I only wish to prove that I am the best in the world without seriously injuring any of my opponents. This attitude may cause some foolish people to believe that I've grown soft, that I just can't hang with the toughest men in the industry anymore. Of course, they are fools for a reason, I just don't want to have another ruined career on my conscience for the rest of my life.

Shogun: "The problem that we're going to run into tonight, however, is that as stated earlier by Mr. Rex, he seems to think that I am some kind of prey for him to feast on. Thaddeus Rex, you and I have never met in the ring before, so let me catch you up on something you may have missed during your time in the big house. I am Shogun, the most dangerous man to ever step into a wrestling ring. When we step into the ring tonight it will not be a wrestling match. It's going to be a fight for your life, because I think I know you well enough to deduce that you'll bring out that dark side of me in the ring. A side I don't think you want to see, you may think you do, but when you're lying in a bloody heap in the middle of the ring at the end of our match you will know that you made a grave mistake..."

Shogun shakes his head gravely, his knuckles are stark white from holding the microphone so tightly.

Shogun: "I can only hope that you're as ready as I am Thaddeus, you see I'm ready to pay the price with my body and mind tonight, I can only hope you are ready to do the same. Because, if you honestly think you're going to walk out of the ring with the championship tonight without killing me in the middle of the ring you're attitude coming into this match is completely off base! I am the Reaper, a name given to me for the destruction I've caused throughout my career, and tonight the Reaper's bells are tolling for you! They are tolling for the beginning of MY reign as champion!"

Shogun stops himself mid thought to take a deep, composing breath with the crowd on the edges of their seats.

Shogun: "I said before that I don't want to hurt anyone again, but if the general manager didn't want that happening tonight he should have booked the two of us in a different match. Good luck tonight Thaddeus, I think you're going to need it..."

With that Shogun drops the microphone and exits the ring, slowly making his way to the back to prepare for what is to come later. A very grim gleam is in his eyes while the crowd watches silently.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:16 am

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Shogun10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/26/2014 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "After an exciting night where we crowned our first RoC Lightweight Champion...  Congratulations again to El Loco, we have finally reached the main event of the evening!  The match everyone here tonight has been waiting for...  The match that will crown the FIRST ROC WORLD CHAMPION...  SHOGUN VERSUS THADDEUS REX!  Both men deserving but only one shall walk away with the title."

Brad Blood:  "Deserving?!  It's MY XAVIER who deserves that title!  Even the lightweight title!  Both Shogun and T-Rex are old has beens!  They should just retire!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is the final match in the RoC World Championship Grand Prix and is a Last Man Standing Match for the RoC World Championship!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Fort Worth, Texas, The Reaper...  SHOGUN!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is sung  Shogun bursts out from behind the curtain to a roar of cheers from the crowd, honoring the vet. He is wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses to top off his wrestling gear. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and takes a small bow of respect to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York, T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring and heads to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble,  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both men charge towards each other!  It's an all out brawl!  Fists are flying everywhere as Shogun and Thaddeus Rex leave caution in the wind and just go at it with a slugfest!  The crowd is going wild at the action."

Brad Blood:  "What the heck is the crowd going wild for?  This is just two has beens randomly throwing punches.  BOOOOOOOO!  Give us some real action you two fakers!"

Jim Jackson:  "It may look like random brawling but if you look closely, those are well timed parries and blocks from both men.  So far no one is still getting the upperhand...  Wait!  Thaddeus Rex's fist slips through Shogun's defenses!  Shogun is stunned by a right straight.  T-Rex uses the opening and lands a couple more hard rights before sending The Reaper reeling with a well-placed uppercut!  Discus clothesline knocks Shogun down!"

Brad Blood:  "And he should just stay down!  I really don't care who wins the match but they should just finish this one quickly and spare us the pain of watching them wrestle."

Jim Jackson:  "Brad, just accept the fact that your son just wasn't good enough.  He's young, he'll still get a chance.  Sidewalk slam by Thaddeus Rex!  Shogun is down but still quickly gets back up.  Irish whip by T-Rex...  Reversed by The Reaper...  SPINEBUSTER!  T-Rex hits hard but manages to roll away before Shogun can continue his offense."

Brad Blood:  "Both men are stalking each other now...  Seriously!  They should just go at it, what's the point of circling each other?  This isn't a ritual dance, this is a wrestling match!  Get on with it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like they heard you!  Both wrestlers lunge at each other and lock arms!  It's a test of strength and it looks pretty even!  Wait!  Shogun somehow breaks free and locks in a headlock!  T-Rex pushes free and counters with a waistlock...  NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!  Shogun hits the canvas but still tumbles away and back to his knees shrugging off the effects."

Brad Blood:  "Aw c'mon...  Do some real damage!  BORING!  BORING!  BOOOOOOORING!  If it was my Xavier out there, this match would be ten times more exciting!  It would be ten times more awesome!"

Jim Jackson:  "If it was your Xavier out there, the match would be over by now!"

Brad Blood:   "Damn right it would be!"

Jim Jackson:  "He would be knocked out so fast it would have been the shortest LMS match in history."

Brad Blood:  "Damn righ...  HEEEEEEEEY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Thaddeus Rex sends Shogun to the corner...  T-Rex charges in...  The Reaper dodges out of the way!  T-Rex brakes before he hits the turnbuckles!  Shogun grabs T-Rex's head and slams it into the turnbuckles!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!   T-Rex is seeing stars!  Russian leg sweep by The Reaper plants Shogun to the ground!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "On..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex shakes it off even before the count of one finishes.  Shogun should have hit T-Rex with something else other than a Russian leg sweep."

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun tries to attack...  Thaddeus Rex sidesteps and grabs Shogun from behind!  Hard elbows by Shogun makes T-Rex release his hold.  Shogun with a lariat...  T-Rex dodges and brings Shogun's back down on his knees!  Tiger suplex by T-Rex...  Shogun is down!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Only a one count there.  Shogun quickly gets back to his feet...  T-Rex goes in and grabs Shogun...  C'mon do something that will shake the ring!  Is this the performance of the two finalist of the RoC World Championship Grand Prix?  Is this it?"

Jim Jackson:  "Ohhh!  Shogun just blocked and countered Thaddeus Rex's suplex attempt with a big knee to the midsection.  Body slam on T-Rex followed by a leg drop!  Shogun drags T-Rex and picks him up over his shoulders...  T-Rex struggles and slips free of the fireman carry!  Irish whip sends Shogun to the ropes...  Shoulder block knocks Shogun down!"

Brad Blood:  "My son wasn't good enough?!  MY SON IS THE MOST HANDSOME WRESTLER TO STEP FORTH HERE IN ROC!"

Jim Jackson:  "I really don't see how being handsome has anything to with wrest...."

Brad Blood:  "SHADDUP!  JUST BY LOOKS ALONE MY SON DESERVES THE ROC TITLES!"

Jim Jackson:  "Aaaaaand it seems my partner has lost it...  Back to the match...  Shogun stops Thaddeus Rex's offense with a spinning backfist.  Side suplex by Shogun sends T-Rex down...  T-Rex quickly rises back to his feet...  Right into a DDT by Shogun!  The referee starts counting!"

Brad Blood:  "Tsk...  C'mon somebody hit someone with a big move!  What the hell people?!  Why prolong this boring match?  End it already!"

Jim Jackson:  "Big right out of nowhere from Thaddeus Rex!  Shogun staggers back after being hit with a strike instead of falling down he braces himself with the middle rope and leans back almost out of the ring before springing himself back into the ring where he swings his arm out lariat style, hitting Thaddeus Rex in the throat...  DECAPITATION NATION CONNECTS!  I guess Shogun heard you Brad!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "I would have rooted for Shogun if he just dropped being Nice Shogun.  I want Big Bad Shogun back.  BRING BACK THE DEMONIC GOD SHOGUN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex slowly gets up... Double axe handle from the second rope connects!  Shogun sets T-Rex up for a powerbomb...  T-Rex counters with a back body drop...  HE FLIPPED SHOGUN OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE!  Shogun lands hard!   Shogun tries to get back to his feet...  T-Rex from the ring apron...  Flying elbow smash!"

Brad Blood:  "Finally now that they are outside the ring, they can finally do some serious damage and end this match."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Thaddeus Rex sends Shogun barreling into the steel barricade!  T-Rex charges in...  Shogun ducks under a clothesline attempt!  The Reaper with a big right...  Blocked by T-Rex!  Thaddeus Rex lights Shogun up with a series of hard chops!  Irish whip by T-Rex sends The Reaper crashing into the steel steps!  T-Rex Pulls Shogun up the steel steps...  Powerslam into the steel steps!  The referee begins counting!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "C'mon beat each other more senseless!  Beat each other so bad that my boy Xavier can easily win that title off your broken bodies!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex grabs Shogun's head and attempts to slam it down on the steel steps...  Shogun blocks the attempt and counters it!  T-Rex's head bounces off the steel steps...  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE TIMES!  Thaddeus Rex is reeling...  The Reaper picks T-Rex up...  BRAIN BUSTER ON THE OUTSIDE!   Thaddeus Rex is down!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Brad Blood:  "Damn!  Still not enough...  Shogun just threw T-Rex back into the ring and follows inside...  Shogun locks on a submission hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun uses a sleeper hold to sap out Thaddeus Rex's strength...  T-Rex manages to back into the corner smashing Shogun into the turnbuckles and breaking the hold!  Backbreaker by T-Rex and Shogun is down!  Shogun struggles to get up...  T-Rex removes the turnbuckle cover exposing the steel...  Slingshot by T-Rex sends Shogun head first into the exposed steel!  I think Shogun has a cut!  T-Rex catches Shogun as he bounces back... Full Nelson slam!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun gets up at the count of four...  Droplets of blood has smeared on the canvas!  Dammit, looks like T-Rex has the upperhand now..."

Jim Jackson:  "Big clothesline by Thaddeus Rex connects.  Shogun gets back to his feet...  Big boot by T-Rex sends Shogun back to the canvas!  The Reaper shakes it off and uses the ropes to bring himself back up...  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing a devastating Unbridled Ferocity.  And Shogun's cut just opened up some more as he sinks to the canvas!  T-Rex quickly lands a few hard stomps to his head before the referee pulls him away and begins the ten count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun makes it back to his feet at the count of five but it looks like he still doesn't have his full bearings as he wobbles to and fro...  T-Rex charges in..."

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun pulls the top rope down and Thaddeus Rex goes over!   WAIT!  T-Rex somehow lands on the ring apron!  DROPKICK BY SHOGUN SENDS T-REX FLYING INTO THE STEEL BARRICADES!  Shogun from the ring apron...  FLYING HAMMER FIST RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF T-REX'S HEAD!  T-REX IS DOWN!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex staggers back to his feet at the count of five...  This match is far from over...  So far it's an even match, neither wrestler has gained any real advantage."

Jim Jackson:  "My my...  Are you properly calling the match now Brad?"

Brad Blood:  "Whu-what?  I am doing no such thing!  I was just implying that both men can't do any real damage to each other b-because...  Because one is past his prime and the other one got rid of his bad-ass self and became this goody goody barftastic wrestler!"

Jim Jackson:  "Uh...  Yeah...  Riiight...  Shogun with an Irish whip sends Thaddeus Rex slamming into the ring post shoulder first.  Body slam on the outside!   The Reaper picks T-Rex up on his shoulders...  T-Rex fights it off with a series of hard elbows!  Shogun and T-Rex starts trading punches...  T-they are heading this way!  T-Rex just slammed The Reaper's head on our announce table!  T-Rex climbs up the announce table and pulls Shogun up with him...  Shogun with an uppercut from out of nowhere!  Mongolian chop by Shogun stuns T-Rex...  Shogun with a big knee forces T-Rex to bend over...  He lifts T-Rex up...   PILEDRIVER ON THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!"

Brad Blood:  "THEY BROKE OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE IN HALF!  CRAP I THINK HE BROKE T-REX IN HALF!  I THINK HE'S DEAD JIM!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Thaddeus Rex still somehow manages to get back to his feet!  It l-looks like T-Rex has also been busted open!  Blood has covered T-Rex's face!  Thaddeus Rex stumbles and crouches down, it looks like he's hurt, his back facing against the referee.  WAIT!  He's carefully slipping on a pair of brass knuckles from his boots and waits for his opponent to move in for an attack.  Shogun comes within range he suddenly attacks with an uppercut, bringing the brass knuckles up to his opponent's chin instantly knocking him out.  T-REX JUST HIT THE AMBUSH!  AND HE CAN'T BE DQed in a LMS match!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun somehow still gets up from it!  T-Rex is in disbelief!  I think he really thought he had it there!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex grabs Shogun and lifts him up on his shoulders...  He's making his way to the steel barricades...  T-REX DROPS THE REAPER ON THE STEEL BARRICADES RIGHT ON HIS THROAT!!!    SHOGUN CLUTCHES HIS THROAT IN PAIN!  T-Rex grabs Shogun...  Irish whip sends him barreling into the steel barricades!  Shogun is slump over the steel barricades...  T-Rex charges in...  T-REX'S KNEE SMASHES INTO THE THE STEEL BARRICADES!  SHOGUN SOMEHOW MANAGES TO GET AWAY AT THE LAST SECOND!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Now the old man is howling in pain clutching his knee!  Hah!  Serves you right you old bastard for eliminating my Xavier!  Shogun is taking some time to try and recover...  Both men look pretty battered now."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex pulls himself up...  Shogun with a forearm into the back of T-Rex's aching leg!  T-Rex is down!   Shogun stomps on T-Rex's injured legShogun with a punt...  HE KICKED T-REX'S HEAD AND IT SMASHES INTO THE STEEL BARRICADES!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eigh..."

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Almost an eight!  T-Rex manages to climb back to his feet...  Though it is clear he's already using the steel barricades for support as his leg looks like it is experiencing some pain...  Maybe he'll need a cane now!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun drags Thaddeus Rex unto the steel steps and lifts him up...  HE DROPS T-REX ON HIS INJURED KNEE RIGHT ON THE STEEL STEPS!  T-Rex screams in pain as he clutches his leg!  Shogun is not done...  He picks T-Rex up on his shoulders...  Tilt-a-whirl slam!  T-Rex is crawling away...  Shogun pulls T-Rex back!  He pulls T-Rex back up to his feet...  T-Rex in a move of desperation CHARGES FORWARD AND SLAMS SHOGUN INTO THE STEEL STEPS BACK FIRST!  T-Rex grabs The Reaper in a headlock...  He has his brass knuckles again!  HE USES THE KNUCKLES RIGHT ON SHOGUN'S CUT!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE TIMES!!!   SHOGUN IS BUSTED OPEN REAL BAD NOW!"

Brad Blood:  "Busted open is an understatement...  He's gushing like Old Faithful!  T-Rex is trying to lift the steel steps...  He's having a difficult time with his hurting knee...  But he manages to do it!"

Jim Jackson:  "THADDEUS REX SLAMS THE STEEL STEP INTO SHOGUN'S HEAD!  Shogun is down!  This could be it!  T-Rex throws the steel step on Shogun's body doing further damage before the referee sends him away and begins the ten count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Ni..."

Brad Blood:  "Whoa!  Shogun almost didn't make it there!  Still to be able to stand up after that much of a beating...  Maybe it's a blessing my Xavier didn't make it to the finals...  I wouldn't like to see his beautiful face look like that..."

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are clearly nearing their limit as the match continues...  Thaddeus Rex is still keeping his distance nursing his injured leg while Shogun is also taking a breather as he climbs back into the ring...  T-Rex makes his way to the ring apron...  A big knee by Shogun stops T-Rex!  Shogun grabs T-Rex and suplexes him over the top rope and back into the ring!  Both men are now on their backs and the referee starts counting..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like Shogun gets up at seven!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!  Ni..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex clings on just before the count of nine finishes.  Both men are not holding anything back it's a miracle they are both still standing!  Shogun goes in for the kill, he can sense victory near... Shogun grabs T-Rex's waist from behind...  T-Rex slips away and behind Shogun!  ROLLING GERMAN SUPLEXES!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  Where did that come from?!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like that move also took a lot away from T-Rex!  The ref starts the ten count as both men are still on their backs!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are starting to stir and crawl towards the ropes..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like both wrestlers are using the ropes to pull themselves up!  The willpower and the amount of punishment these two men have gone through is just..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are back up on their feet!  How much longer can these two men stay up?  Both men have lost tremendous amounts of blood, the canvas is now splattered with red.  Both men are breathing heavily leaning on opposite sides of the ring staring at each other.  The crowd is on the edge of their seats..."

Brad Blood:  "C'mon!  Finish this match already!  Nothing will happen in this staring contest!  Move your asses and finish this match already!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men start walking towards each other, it is clear that each step has already become a chore for both men...  Shogun throws a punch!  Thaddeus Rex barely ducks away!  Fall forward side slam by T-Rex!  Shogun lands on his back!  T-Rex goes for a leg drop...  Shogun rolls away!  T-Rex lands on his butt!  Shogun manages to pulls himself back up again using the ropes..."

Brad Blood:  "C'mon move your asses!  Someone just fall down and not get up already!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex drags himself up...  Shogun with a kick to the midsection stops T-Rex...  Irish whip by Shogun...  T-Rex goes to the ropes...   He ducks below a clothesline from Shogun!  T-Rex bounces back on the ropes...  Shogun charges towards T-Rex...  DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!  BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn looks like both wrestlers are crawling for the ropes again...  This time on the same side!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun pulls himself up first!  T-Rex grabs on to Shogun's leg and tries to pull himself up clinging to Shogun!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex somehow still gets up!  He has Shogun's back!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun with hard elbows knocks Thaddeus Rex away!  Shogun charges in...  T-Rex tries to stop The Reaper with a big boot...  Shogun catches his leg and spins him around!  Big swing by Shogun... T-Rex somehow ducks under that big right!  He brings his knee up and smashes it against Shogun's chin!  Shogun reels backwards and into the ropes!"

Brad Blood:  "If not for the ropes Shogun would have gone down!  Shogun's gas tank is already empty...  Though T-Rex isn't faring much better either...  It looks like just a mere sneeze can cause these two men to collapse..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex lumbers forward...  Shogun barely dodges a clothesline!  Shogun with an Irish whip on T-Rex...  Reversed!  Shogun is sent to the ropes instead!  Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him/her to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage.  T-REX HIT HIS FINISHER RAMPAGE!!!  THIS COULD BE IT!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex staggers to the corner and slumps on the turnbuckles as the referee begins what could be the last ten count of the evening!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "SHOGUN IS PULLING HIMSELF UP USING THE ROPES!  HE SLIPS!  WILL HE MAKE IT?!"

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  I don't like both wrestlers but I don't want the man that eliminated my Xavier to win!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "T..."

Jim Jackson:  "SHOGUN MAKES IT BACK TO HIS FEET!  SHOGUN MAKES IT BACK TO HIS FEET THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET CHEERING!  THADDEUS REX CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy crap!  Shogun looks like a zombie!  He's not even walking anymore, he's just shuffling along!  He may be up but I don't think he can do anything else!  Keeping himself upright is all he can manage..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex can smell victory he moves forward and grabs Shogun...  He's going for a suplex...  BLOCKED BY SHOGUN!  Shogun somehow stops the suplex attempt!  Shogun starts to lift Thaddeus up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute, dropping Thaddeus Rex down on his head and neck executing the Second Stage Turbine Blade!  T-REX is down!  This time it's Shogun who slumps on the ropes as the referee begins the ten count!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex is manages to crawl to the corner...  He's now bringing himself up..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex is using the last of his strength to somehow get back to his feet!  Can he make it before the ten count?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Te..."

Brad Blood:  "Sonnuva horny goat!  He makes it just a fraction of a second!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are barely moving...  This could be it!  Whoever gets first strike in the next move will be our new RoC World Champion...  Both men are using the ropes to pull themselves forward towards each other...  It's a slow grueling process but if they let go, they may fall and not get up again...   Thaddeus Rex let out a right as soon as Shogun is in range!  Shogun intercepts it with a knee to the gut!  T-Rex doubles over!  Shogun tries to lift Thaddeus Rex up into into the air in a half Nelson...  He can't do it!  Shogun barely has the strength to do it!  T-Rex breaks free!  He grabs Shogun and tries to lift The Reaper up...  T-Rex also fails!  Shogun breaks free and grabs T-Rex...  Shogun again tries lifts Thaddeus Rex up into the air in a half Nelson...  NO!  Shogun is just too spent to do it!  T-Rex wrenches free!  He throws a big uppercut!  HE MISSES!  Shogun with attempt three grabs Thaddeus Rex and lifts him up into the air in a half Nelson...  HE MAKES IT THIS TIME!  He then goes into a backdrop position before slamming Thaddeus Rex down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas!  OLD FAITHFUL!  OLD FAITHFUL CONNECTS!  THADDEUS REX IS NOT MOVING AT ALL!  Shogun stumbles to the corner barely standing as the referee starts counting!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex is stirring!  He's making his way to the ropes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex is pulling himself up!  Can he still make it?  NOOOO!  T-Rex's hand loses it's grip and he falls to the canvas!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "TEN!"

Jim Jackson:  "WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!  WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!"

Brad Blood:  "T-REX DIDN'T WIN!  T-REX DIDN'T WIN!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match and the RING OF CHAOS WORLD CHAMPION, THE REAPER...  SHOGUN!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a match!  What a match!  Shogun receives the RoC World Championship belt and falls down on his knees as he clutches the title he fought so hard to win closely!  The emotion on Shogun's face!  His tears shows us how much this win meant to him!  T-Rex is still on his back...  I think it just dawned on him that he lost.  Shogun slings the belt over his shoulders as he gets back up to his feet with the help of the referee...  Wait...  Shogun is making his way towards Thaddeus Rex...  Is he?  Yes he is!  Shogun is offering his hand to Thaddeus Rex!  It is clear that T-Rex has earned his respect in this brutal match.  T-REX ACCEPTS IT!  Thaddeus Rex accepts Shogun's hand and Shogun with the help of the referee pulls T-Rex up to his feet!  Shogun raises T-Rex's arm in a sign of good sportmanshi..."

Brad Blood:  "T-REX JUST BLINDSIDED SHOGUN WITH A STIFF CLOTHESLINE!  SHOGUN GOES DOWN!  T-REX STARTS KICKING AND STOMPING ON THE NEW CHAMPION!  The crowd is in shock!  Security has rushed in and pulled T-Rex off of Shogun!  They are escorting T-Rex off the ring as EMTs rush in to check on the newly crowned champion!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd is stunned at the turn of events, Thaddeus Rex returned Shogun's good intentions with hate and violence...  It looks like Shogun is still okay...  The EMTs have propped him up and are slowly escorting him to the back as the crowd stand up and give him an ovation as his music starts playing and he makes his way up the ramp...  What an ugly display from T-Rex..."

Jim Jackson:  "What an evening, Team Symphony succeeded in defending their tag titles but was beaten down badly by The Church, El Loco surprised everyone with his win and becomes the first RoC Lightweight Champion and Shogun beats Thaddeus Rex for the RoC World Heavyweight Championship only to have his good intentions betrayed by Thaddeus Rex."

Brad Blood:  "Bah!  Blah blah blah, this night is a bust if you ask me because my boy lost."

Jim Jackson:  "Well no one is asking you.  Anyway we are out of time, see you all next time...  This is Jim Jackson signing off...  Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down