Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014

Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Empty Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:27 am

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Edmund11 VS Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Mewter10

Jim Jackson: "Hello and welcome back to Ring of Chaos.  Thank you for joining us here live for the show, tonight's dark match will feature Mewter taking on Edmundo Alejandro Serrano."

Brad Blood: "From what I heard, Mr. Serzh hasn't been seen since his most recent loss and unmasking at the hands of that idiot cat.  So the Duke, in order to restore his friend's honor, is going to beat this feline wannabe's ass all over this area!"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter has been putting together a strong string of performances recently.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him come out of this match with another win under his belt."

Brad Blood: "He doesn't wear a belt!  He's a cat, Jim!"

Jim Jackson puts his head into his hands as Alice begins the introductions.

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing in at 165 pounds, hailing from Belmopan, Belize, The Duke... EDMUNDO ALEJANDRO SERRANO!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands. Serrano regally walks down to the ring holding the flag, ignoring the fans as he goes. Upon reaching the ring, Serrano sets the flag in a stand that was prepared for it before taking off his robe and wiping his feet on the ring apron. After climbing into the ring, Serrano adjusts his bowtie as he waits for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 209 pounds, hailing from Somewhere Warm… MEWTER"

Mewter makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Then, as if something important occurs to him, he runs back out of sight right before "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies starts playing throughout the arena. Looking slightly flustered as he reappears, Mewter make his way down the ramp, his attitude perking up as he lets any audience member who wishes to stroke his fur as he walks by.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Mewter goes to lock up with Edmundo, but Edmundo stomps on his foot before hitting him with a back elbow.  Mewter stumbles back and into the turnbuckle.  Edmundo follows him in and begins laying in the boots, he's stomping a mudhole in him!"

Brad Blood: "STONE COLD! STONE COLD!  Austin's stompin' a mudhole and walkin' it dry!"

Jim Jackson: "... What the hell was that?  Were you trying to imitate Jim Ross?  That was HORRIBLE!"

Brad Blood: "Psshh, you're just jealous that you aren't half as good as me at impressions."

Jim Jackson: "Right... well, back in the ring, the referee has finally pulled Edmundo off of Mewter.  Edmundo tries to get back in to continue his offense, but Mewter catches him on the jaw with a boot.  Edmundo stumbles back.  Mewter grabs him and whips him to the ropes, but Edmundo comes back with the lou thesz press!  He's raining punches down on him!  Edmundo quickly runs to the ropes before coming back and dropping the pointed Stone Cold elbow!  He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "I would have loved for that to have ended the match, not only because Edmundo would have won, but also because I could do my great Jim Ross impression!"

Jim Jackson: "Thankfully Mewter kicked out.  Serrano waits for Mewter to get up before kicking him in the gut and going for the stunner, but Mewter pushes him off and into the ropes before catching him and slamming him down with the spinebuster!  With Serrano down, Mewter takes off his elbow pad before running to the ropes and bouncing off of them.  Jumping over Serrano, Mewter hits the other side before coming back and stopping by Serrano.  Turning his furry rear to the superstar, Mewter gives it a little shake before jumping and landing on top of Serrano with the standing moonsault!"

Brad Blood: "Bah God!  The People's Moonsault!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Serrano kicks out at two.  Mewter waits for Serrano to get back to his feet before going for the clothesline, but Serrano ducks it before stopping and turning to face Mewter.  Serrano catches Mewter with a hard punch, but Mewter retaliates!  The two begin to exchange!"

Brad Blood: "Bah God!  Stone Cold and The Rock are giving each other hell!  They're beating each other like the preverbal government mule!"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter begins to take the advantage.  He lands two consecutive punches before posturing and going for the big right, but Serrano catches him in the gut with a kick-"

Brad Blood: "STONE COLD STUNNER!  STONE COLD STUNNER!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Mewter kicks out just before the three!  Edmundo can't believe it!  He's arguing with the official, claiming that the count was slow and that the match should be over!  While he's arguing with the referee, Mewter comes to his senses and slowly gets back to his feet.  Edmundo turns right into the-"

Brad Blood: "ROCK BOTTOM!  HE HIT HIM WITH THE ROCK BOTTOM!  BAH GOD!  THIS IS BOWLIN' SHOE UGLY!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Edmundo kicks out at two!  Mewter questions the official as Serrano recovers.  Noticing this, Mewter goes to continue the offense, but Serrano calls a time out!  He's telling Mewter that he isn't The Rock and can't rip off his moves."

Brad Blood: "Well he's right!  Mewter shouldn't be stealing the Great One's moves!  He should be ashamed to have stooped so low!"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano pie-faces Mewter as he continues to berate the wrestler.  Mewter growls, but Serrano doesn't heed the warning and pushes Mewter a step back.  As Serrano attempts to get back into Mewter's face, Mewter kicks him in the gut-"

Brad Blood: "STONE COLD STUNNER!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... MEWTER!"

Jim Jackson: "And Mewter continues his roll here tonight with another win in our dark match, this time over Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!"

Brad Blood: "Are you kidding me?  How do people keep losing to this idiot!?  How does this guy get away with ripping off other wrestlers' moves?"

Jim Jackson: "Serrano started it by ripping off Austin!"

Brad Blood: "Yeah, but he's a Duke, Jim!  He's the exception!"

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening everyone and welcome to another great edition of Chaos Supreme, Ring of Chaos' flagship show!  Joining me at the announce table today is my partner Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood:  "Thanks Jimbo, we have a great show for everyone here tonight, we have new talents debuting, we have a title match for the tag titles and many more!"

Jim Jackson:  "That's right Brad, tonight's show card will certainly be one to further put Ring of Chaos on the map.  So without further ado...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Locker10

The scene opens in the locker room of The Sideshow Superstars, as the trio seem to be in a heated discussion.

Boy Bakla:  "I know that both of you are unhappy right now but things will get better.  As the saying goes, good things happen to those who wait."

The faces of Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man do not seem convinced by the transsexual's words.

Boy Bakla:  "C'mon, cheer up!  I'm sure that victory is just around the corner!  Besides, we all agreed upon this alliance together.  Is that the extent of your promises?  A few losses and you throw in the towel?  So what if we don't have a good win record?  So what if we don't have a shiny belt around our waists?  Is that what we are about?"

Bakla walks towards the two wrestlers and places its hand on their shoulders.

Boy Bakla:  "We had a deal, we agreed to do this together.  Backing out right now is not an option."

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Dammit, Bakla's right!  It won't do us any good backing out now.  We know what we have to do, so let's just go out and do it!  We won't be in this rut forever."

The big wrestler sounds more like he is trying to convince himself than anyone else.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "C'mon little partner, let's stop moping and get our game on.  We have a match to fight...  TOGETHER!"

The Morbidly Obese Man offers his hand to his stable mate.

Little Wang nods and accepts the hand.

Little Wang:  "You both light, we go in this together.  Rittel Wang no back out of his word.  I will stand by with you guys thlough thick and thin, no matter what happen or how I feer, I wirr furfirr my plomise."

The three wrestlers seems to have pumped themselves up as the scene slowly fades to black.

No Way but the Hard Way by Airbourne starts to play around the arena. Three men appear at the top of the ramp, a larger man in front who is flanked on either side by the other two. The three men walk down to the ring closely walking together. The larger man stands at just under seven foot and has the large muscular frame to go along with it. He is wearing blue denim jeans and a half zipped up black hoody. The man on the right is the smallest of the three and the size of a lightweight wrestler, standing at five foot and 8 inches. He looks around at the crowd unknowingly, constantly scanning the crowd. With black loose fitting tracksuit bottoms, he too seems to be wearing the same hoody. The man on the left side stands at about six foot and six inches. Along with the larger man his muscular frame is intimidating, he walks imposingly down to the steel steps at ringside. Wearing the same hoody as the other two, but he has it completely zipped up with the hood up over his head. A logo of a muscular cartoon bird adorns the front of the hoody. He walks up the steel steps first with the big man's hand on his shoulder. The smaller man slides into the ring under the ropes and stands on the second turnbuckle as he continues to scan the crowd. The big man then enters with the guidance of his friend as he steps over the top rope. The man with the zipped up hoody then enters after him. He grabs a microphone and looks around at the crowd with expressive eyes. He raises an eyebrow at the crowd's unsureness at the appearance of these three men. He hands the microphone to the larger of the three men.

Eagle: "Ladies and gentlemen! It is an honor to be here in front of you this evening! While you may be confused as to who exactly we are and why we may act so strangely! My name is Eagle! As you can see I am the largest of our group but..."

He pauses for a second.

Eagle: " But.. I am blind! I can see absolutely nothing."

The crowd murmurs loudly at this revelation.

Eagle: "The man who usually stands on my right, Kestrel, who is the smallest of our collective. Well... he is deaf. And the man who stands to the left of me is Parrot. He had an unfortunate accident that left him without a tongue and therefore is a complete mute."

The crowd continues to confer to themselves as they try to make light of these recent revelations.

Eagle: "Together we have one of the longest stable names around... haha..."

Parrot smiles to himself.

Eagle: "Together we are Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil!"

Kestrel motions at Parrot and begins to use sign language. Parrot signs back and Kestrel smiles and nods.

Eagle: "But do not underestimate us! Just because we have these, what you guys may call afflictions, we see them as blessings. It makes us who we are and what we are. Without Kestrel... Parrot would have some difficulty being able to communicate with people.. but through sign language they are stronger together. That makes them one hell of a formidable tag team!"

Parrot continues to sign for Kestrel and he finishes with a wink to Kestrel. Kestrel smirks and flexes his biceps.

Eagle: "And myself. Well... I'm just a brute who can't see!"

Eagle raises his voice in order to liven up the crowd.

Eagle: "BUT IF YOU MAKE SOME NOISE!!! AND I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GOOD FOR IT!!!"

Parrot points at the turnbuckle and Kestrel leaps over to the turnbuckle, climbs to the second rung again and raises his arms. Parrot goes over to the opposite corner, mounts it in the same way and does the same. The crowd livens up and cheers, somewhat astounded.

Eagle: "THEN I CAN JOIN MY BUDDIES!!! COME ON!!!"

Eagle drops the microphone and glances around putting a hand to his ear. Though his eyes are lifeless and the roars from the crowd get louder, he strides to the back set of ropes. He grabs the ropes and shakes the top rope excitedly. The two men standing on their respective turnbuckles continue to raise their arms up to encourage the crowd to get louder. Eagle then turns around, strolls purposely to the turnbuckle and mounts it like his team mates. The crowd roars their approval of such a feat. Kestrel quickly jumps off his turnbuckle, grabs the microphone back off the floor and hands it back to Eagle.

Eagle: "That's right! I really am a Bat Man! Using your voices and noise I can "see" where exactly it is I am going! Where exactly my friends are! And more importantly, where my opponents are! I have attuned my hearing so much so but it is only to a point, there are many disadvantages to it! We have come here to entertain YOU GUYS! We have come here to be INTERESTING! We have come here to lead the way and make a path for other people in our unique situation. We are here to PROVE OURSELVES! Though first we have an obstacle to clear! We took part in a medical recently and we have to yet to receive the results or even to hear from the GM, Lee Morrison. So we thought we'd be rude and barge our way out here in order to find out! Mr Morrison! We would very much like to know if we have ourselves a contract in this wrestling company."

The three men stand side by side facing the main stage, waiting and watching for a response from the General Manager.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Backst10

As the scene flicks on, Julia Rodriguez can be seen.  As the camera slowly pans out, the figure of the haughty Duke Edmundo Alejandro Serrano can be seen standing beside her.

Julia Rodriguez: "Good evening everyone.  Standing beside me tonight is the Duke of Belmopan, Mr.-"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Duke Edmundo Alejandro Serrano, my destitute associate."

Julia Rodriguez rolls her eyes.

Julia Rodriguez: "Duke Serrano.  My apologies."

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "It is quite alright my dear, not all of us have been taught how to address our betters."

Gritting her teeth and again swallowing her pride, Rodriguez continues.

Julia Rodriguez: "Duke Serrano, last show was your televised wrestling debut.  In that match you were defeated, so how is it that you have remained so confident in the wake of your loss?"

A smile breaks on the haughty Duke's face.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "How is it that I have remained so confident?  Do you know who it is that you are addressing?  I am Duke Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  I am wrestling royalty from Belize!  I have wealth, security, and status.  Last show I participated in my first match -- a match held on foreign soil and in an unfamiliar environment -- and it is true that I was defeated. However, even Otto von Bismarck was unable to win every battle.  I assure you that this is just the first in a long war."

A questioning look appears on the face of Julia Rodriguez.  Seeing this, Serrano struggles to hold back his frustration.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Why is it that you peasants are so simple?  The war is our careers in this industry, that is the metaphor.  Nao Fook Mi won a battle against me to validate her continued presence in this sport, but like the Austrians at Caldiero, this is just a temporary victory.  She will soon squander her momentum and once more fall back into the stagnation that her mediocre career has been in for the past year.  Meanwhile, I will continue my training and become better and better.  Nao Fook Mi was nearly defeated by a man in his first match, she has no bright future awaiting her.  I however, will only continue to improve.  Our next meeting will be a stinging defeat for my opponent from China."

Serrano gives a small laugh.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "It's actually quite sad to compare her to me.  That Chinese fool has shown herself to have limited potential for this sport.  Long has passed the days when she was relevant and long has passed the days that she showed improvement.  I'll admit, her tenacity is quite inspiring to all of those who wish that they could do something they have no talent for, but she's really just wasting our time and money.  Meanwhile, I am a shooting star in this sport!  I have proven my skill in my first outing and I will only continue to improve!  I am the talk of my native Belize, where my people are eagerly watching my every move.  I actually feel quite sorry for the poor girl."

Julia Rodriguez: "So where are you planning to go from here?"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "That is for me to know and for you to find out.  Unlike the Russians at Tannenberg, this general will not be telegraphing his moves.  All you need to know is that I have a plan and I have the resources needed to ensure success.  You are welcome for my time."

With that, Edmundo Alejandro Serrano dismisses Julia Rodriguez.  As she goes to give her conclusion, Serrano takes the microphone out of her hand before shooing her away.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:47 am

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Boy_ba10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Little12 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 The_mo12

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Eagle10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Kestre10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Parrot10

Jim Jackson:  "And we kick things off tonight with a stable match between The Sideshow Supertars and RoC’s latest acquisitions, See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!  Honestly, this is the first time I’ve heard about this stable and its members…  Let’s see they are Eagle, Parrot and Kestrel… "

Brad Blood:  "They’re all birds…  Maybe they are birdbrained…"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a three versus three stable match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first the team of Eagle, Parrot and Kestrel…  SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!"

”No Way but the Hard Way” by Airbourne begins to play and the three men associated with the music appear at the top of the ramp. The crowd cheers as Eagle, Kestrel and Parrot make their way down the ramp together. Kestrel sprints ahead and slides into the ring and jumps to a turnbuckle to showboat. Eagle walks down with Parrot's hand on his shoulder to guide him. Eagle slowly walks up the steel steps with Parrot following behind, Eagle climbs over the top rope and Parrot steps in through the ropes. Parrot then mounts a turnbuckle and poses for the crowd while Eagle raises a large fist into the air.

Brad Blood:  "The question of the day is why are they wearing bird mascot outfits?!"

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the team of Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man…  THE SIDESHOW SUPERSTARS!"

Brad Blood:  "It’s more like The Sideshow Loser Freaks.  Seriously these guys probably have the worse win record here in RoC."

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man steps out from the entrance tunnel and passes through the smoke. As they make their way down to the ring, pyrotechnics starts shooting from the sides of the ramp. The three wrestlers wave to the fans before entering the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there’s the bell, it will be Boy Bakla and Eagle starting off for their respective teams today.  And Eagle stumbles around as Bakla can only look on scratching her head.  Eagle blindly goes forward…  Since he really is blind…  HE GRABS ON TO THE REFEREE AND SIDE SUPLEXES HIM!  THE REF IS OUT!  HE HOOKS THE LEG!"

Brad Blood:  "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I LOVE THESE GUYS!   Eagle’s team mates are screaming for him to let go!  They are telling him he got the wrong man or should I say womanthing!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle realizes his error but it’s too late Boy Bakla grabs Eagle and Irish whips him to the ropes!  Back body drop sends Eagle flying!  Eagle staggers to get up…  Snapmare by Bakla!  Bakla off the second rope…  Springboard body splash!  She hooks the leg for the three count…  BUT WAIT THE REF IS STILL OUT COLD!"

Brad Blood:  "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  This is just hilarious!  HI-LAR-RIOUS!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla tries to wake the referee by slapping him around…  Nimble is still out…  Bakla starts to administer CPR and gives him mouth to mouth!  The referee finally comes too!"

Brad Blood:  "And he realizes what just happened!  THE REFEREE JUST RAN FOR THE ROPES AND STARTS TO SING SOUP!  HE’S DOING THE TECHNICOLOR YAWN!  UPCHUCKING CHUCK!  Bakla looks like its feelings are hurt!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle is up, he stumbles around…  AND TAGS IN LITTLE WANG!  Wang shakes his head and points Eagle to the right direction!  Eagle stumbles towards his corner…  Bakla catches him from behind…  Atomic drop!  Eagle howls in pain and leaps around clutching his rear.  Bakla finally has had enough and tags in The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh, here comes the one army eating machine… "

Jim Jackson:  "Big clothesline from behind knocks Eagle towards their corner!  Parrot tags himself in!  The Morbidly Obese Man throws a big haymaker…  Parrot evades it and tries to bring TMOM down with a drop toe hold…  TMOM doesn’t budge and Parrot goes down alone!  TMOM with a stomp…  Parrot rolls out of the way!  Parrot goes for a headlock…  TMOM lifts Parrot off his feet and slams him unto the canvas!  Parrot gets up…  Big chop sends Parrot down again!  Parrot staggers to his feet…  The Morbidly Obese Man locks his hands around his opponent, squeezing him. He then shakes his opponent around like a rag doll executing a Big Love."

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh!  Looks like Parrot is getting crushed into TMOM’s titties!"

Jim Jackson:  "Parrot gets his arms free!  Double ear clap!  TMOM’s grip loosens!  Parrot slips out!  Parrot with a forearm to the back of TMOM’s knee!  A sidekick to the head knocks TMOM to all fours!  Parrot quickly locks in a rear naked choke!  TMOM is gasping for air!  Parrot is weathering down the big man!  TMOM tries to make it to the ropes but he’s still too far away!  Wait TMOM uses the last of his strength to stand…"

Brad Blood:  "This won’t end well…  TMOM’S EYES ROLL UP TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND HE FALLS BACKWARDS SQUASHING PARROT TO THE CANVAS!  BWAHAHAHAHA!  Talk about a double edged sword!  Both men are down!  The referee begins to count to ten!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are beginning to stir…  It looks like both men can continue and the referee stops the ten count.  Parrot staggers around and moves towards his corner, Kestrel is stretching his arm out ready to be tagged in…  The Morbidly Obese Man also crawls to their corner…  Kestrel gets the tag!  Kestrel dashes in but TMOM finally reaches the corner and Little Wang gets tagged in!"

Brad Blood:  "It’s the battle of the little people!  WAHAHAHAHA!  Midget wrestling for the win!"

Jim Jackson:  "Little Wang ducks below Kestrel’s clothesline attempt.  Kestrel leaps and bounces off the turnbuckles…  Crossbody hits Wang but Wang shoves Kestrel off him and rolls back to his feet.  Wang charges in, Kestrel dodges the clothesline, Wang leaps to the ropes…  Springboard hurricanrana!  Kestrel is sent flying!  Wang again leaps to the ropes on the opposite side…  Springboard corkscrew body splash…  Kestrel moves out of the way and Wang hits nothing!  Kestrel with a standing shooting star press!  HE CONNECTS!  Kestrel hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two…"

Brad Blood:  "Kick out at two!   Man these little guys are tearing up the place!  The crowd is actually on their feet!"

Jim Jackson:  "Little Wang blocks Kestrel’s strikes…  He counters with an enzuigiri!  Kestrel goes down!  Wang tags in Boy Bakla!  Bakla grabs Kestrel and whips him to the corner!  Bakla charges in…  Kestrel ducks out of the way and Bakla misses the bronco buster!  Kestrel uses this chance to tag in Parrot!  Parrot grabs Bakla…  He locks in an anaconda vise!  Bakla is reaching out for the ropes…  He gets a rope break!  Bakla uses the ropes to pull herself up…  Parrot charges in!  CLOTHESLINE AND BOTH WRESTLERS FALL OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASH OUTSIDE!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla and Parrot are both down!  The bird and the one with no bird both hit the ground outside head first!  The referee begins the ten count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both wrestlers are beginning to stir…  They are crawling away from each other… "

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like both Bakla and Parrot are shaking off the cobwebs on opposite side outside the ring…"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are finally up…  They charge towards each other…  DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE AND BOTH WRESTLERS ALMOST TOOK EACH OTHER’S HEAD OFF!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Brad Blood:  "Both wrestlers are not moving at all!  Wait TMOM has leapt down the apron and is trying to drag Bakla back into the ring…  Kestrel will have none of it!  He leaps off the apron and hits a corkscrew dropkick right on TMOM’s face! "

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "TMOM drops Bakla!  And staggers back!  Little Wang leapt off the apron and Kestrel dodges and Wang hits the floor outside hard!  Bakla and Parrot are still out cold!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Brad Blood:  "TMOM charges in and just booted Kestrel to kingdom come!  Eagle senses something is up…  TMOM lifts Bakla and climbs up to the apron…  EAGLE CHARGES INTO THE RING BLINDLY AND SMASHES INTO TMOM!  BOTH TMOM CARRYING BAKLA ON HIS SHOULDERS FALL OFF THE APRON!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle seems to have knocked himself out crashing into TMOM!  All six men are down!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Parrot is stirring!  Parrot is stirring!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "LITTLE WANG FROM OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A FLYING CROSSBODY TAKES PARROT OUT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "TEN!"

Brad Blood:  "IT’S A DOUBLE COUNT OUT!  The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The following match has been declared a draw due to a double count out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it seems that The Sideshow Superstars have finally broken their losing streak!  Still the talk of the night would probably be the newcomers here to RoC.  A blind, leading the mute, leading the deaf!"

Brad Blood:  "They may not have lost but they still didn’t win though."

It was a busy night at Ring of Chaos, the production crew was busy hauling equipment for the show around as Nao Fook Mi makes her way in the backstage area.  Fook Mi is visibly talking on the phone as she maneuvers around the crew bustling backstage.

Nao Fook Mi: "姐, 我真的很想念妳. 妳什么时候要飞来美国来看我呢?"

Nao Fook Mi's furled brow depicts her concern that her request to the person on the other line may not get answered.  Just then her expression changes from one of worry and melancholy to one of excited bliss.

Nao Fook Mi: "真的吗?  妳不是在骗我吗?"

The oriental beauty shrieks as she jumps around in glee garnering looks from the people backstage.  The color of her face changed to a shade of red as she apologized.

Nao Fook Mi: "Sorry, just got some good news..."

Fook Mi tries to hide her shame as she continues talking to the person on the other line.

Nao Fook Mi: "好, 我会等妳的消息!  拜拜!"

Fook Mi ends her call and squeals again in triumph as she rushes out of the backstage area as the scene slowly fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Gm_s_o10

Still sore of what happened a few weeks before, TJ Austin waits no time entering Lee Morrison's office with his paper belt on his shoulder. He walks up to Morrison all annoyed and frustrated.

TJ Austin: "Why would you think it'd be a great idea to send your top champ in with a ladder and a crazy man like Solomon Jack, he almost had me injured! You almost lost your champ for what could be months or even years of my career. I think I need to start having protection around me."

TJ Austin: I demand you find me a guard to watch my back and make sure I make it safe into the arena and have a good match without that shit happening to me.

Saying taking his fake belt off showing it to Morrison.

TJ Austin: "I'm a champ for a reason Morrison. And where are my challengers? I don't see my name on any cards where I have to defend my belt. Give me some challengers boss, Do your job!"

He waits for an reaction and answer from the boss.

Lee Morrison sighs at he looks up to see the perennial pain in his rear...

Lee Morrison:  "Mr. Austin, please do not try my patience this early in the evening.  First of all that belt if you can call it that is not even recognized by Ring of Chaos, it's a joke and it's really worth less than the brown stuff my dog made.  Surely you have better things to do than to prance around with that ridiculous thing?  Now if you want a match, why not go against Mighty Odin again?  After your last battle with him I'm sure you still have a lot of unfinished business.  If you manage to defeat him cleanly, maybe we can talk serious business..."

Morrison leans back and waits for TJ Austin's reply.

After hearing the comment of his belt being ridiculous, TJ Austin looks at Lee Morrison with a big shock on his face.

TJ Austin: "I can't believe you just said that.. How dare you say this is a ridiculous thing. I'm gonna take Mighty Odin on and prove my prestige as a Champion."

Finishing his thoughts he walks out of the room, and goes to prepare for his match against Mighty Odin.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Beyond10

The camera opens up to Johnny Fortune clad in his normal attire sitting in an alley, surrounded by trash. Broken bottles, cigarette butts, but most importantly Johnny Fortune's bible. He opens up his bible and begins to speak to the camera.

Johnny Fortune: "Revelation 21:1 says "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away"."

The Fortunate one shuts his bible and places it beside him.

Johnny Fortune: "This seems to be the way I feel. The Earth and Heaven I believed I knew was revealed to me, to be nothing but smoke and mirrors. I would be selling you all lies and falsifications if I told you all that I did not believe every word that I spoke in the moment I spoke it. That I couldn't justify all of my actions at the time I made them. However, it seems to me that the God I worshiped, the God that I would sit and pray to, the God I wanted you all to believe and follow."

Johnny Fortune looked directly into the camera with every bit of pain and suffering, looking as if his heart was about to break spoke these words.

Johnny Fortune: "That god has had no influence in my success."

Johnny Fortune paused for a few moments looked down and just when the camera looked as if it was about to leave the presence of the Fortunate One, he smirked, the smirk turned into a devilish grin as Johnny Fortune popped down from his seat in the alley the camera following his face. Johnny Fortune now speaking with gusto and more emotion seen in this man since he debuted.

Johnny Fortune: "But fear not, for there has been a God in my presence. One that is tangible, like the pagan myths of old. A god that has come down from Mt. Olympus or Asgard. Actually, those two don't seem to be accurate. More like something from the gates of Hades, one that swam up the River Styx and was delivered straight to you people."

Johnny Fortune whipped his hair back his wide-eyed devilish grinning face getting even closer to the camera.

Johnny Fortune: "It was a god of pure chaos, a god of pure chaos that when I was in a pool of my own blood I was able to restore myself. A god of pure chaos, that when Shogun viciously beat me to a pulp, I was able to compete against nine other men. A god of Pure Chaos, that every time I have been beaten and suffered at the hands of other men, that allowed me to rise again."

The Fortunate one backed up from the camera turned from the camera and faced the back of the alley. Looked to the sky and laughed. He laughed to the point of near tears until turning around to the camera once again.

Johnny Fortune: "But this chaotic god resides not in the sky, nor does he live in the depths of hell. As I said he's come to you people, he's stepped into his perfect home the Ring of Chaos. For this chaotic god, could be no other than I. Johnny Fortune, I tried to deny everything that I was. God's order? I scoff in the face of it! This is my Revelation! This is the true God here in ROC! I see here that Lee decides to not put me in a match? Well that's alright, I need no ring to create chaos."

Fortune rips his crucifix from his chest and picks up his bible and holds them in his left hand, he takes one last look upon them and tosses them behind him. before speaking to the camera once again.

Johnny Fortune: "So, it ends. The New Heaven and New Earth, I am to create it in the image of chaos. And now I shall leave this ring with every opponent on their knees, either worshiping the Chaotic God Johnny Fortune, or begging for mercy. Either way they shall feel the pain of chaos for true chaos knows no enemies, knows no allies."

Johnny Fortune laughs once again.

Johnny Fortune: "But, before all that I think I'll have to demonstrate a little bit of controlled chaos. You see you can't smell it. The cameraman can so camera man what does it smell like back here?"

Cameraman: "Uhh, shit and gasoline."

Johnny Fortune: "Now the shit, I have nothing to do with but the gasoline..."

Johnny Fortune pulls some matches from the inside pocket of his leather jacket and the devilish grin grows even wider.

Johnny Fortune: "Now that I have something to do with."

The Chaotic God then lights a match and throws it into the back of the alley and as it becomes engulfed in flames Johnny Fortune flinches from the heat laughing all the way before taking the camera from the camera man and throwing him into the fire. While the screams from the camera man can be heard Johnny Fortune quickly turns the camera back to his face and laughs before wincing at the burning man rolling on the floor trying to put himself out.

Johnny Fortune: "Now that is the Revelation of Chaos, see ya soon Lee."

Fortune winks at the camera before the screen abruptly goes black.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Mighty10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Tj_aus10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, we have Mighty Odin taking on TJ Austin."

Brad Blood:  "Odin is gonna decimate TJ again."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from New York City, New York...  TJ AUSTIN!"

"I Come from Money" by S-Preme booms through the big speakers as the crowd immediately boo the man that comes down to the ring. He holds the paper belt over his shoulder as he gets into the ring and grabs a mic.

TJ Austin: "Tonight I’m gonna get some revenge on Mighty Odin for what he did to me two shows ago. Now I’m gonna beat you and prove myself to be a prestige champion, in which I’m also gonna put belt up on the line. And I’m going retain it and stay as the TJ Austin Awesome Ultimate Champion."

Finishing his thoughts as he hands the paper belt to the referee and waits for Odin to come out for the match.

A stage hand runs out and hands a note to both Jim Jackson and Brad Blood.

Jim Jackson:  Wait! It seems that Mighty Odin had an unexpected injury!  Mighty Odin's manager Solomon Jake released this statement and I quote...  "We are very very sorry that an unexpected injury has prevented my client Mighty Odin from destroying the fool TJ Austin, but accidents happen and tonight's injury has incapacitated my client Mighty Odin.  But be assured wrestling fans that my client's regenerative abilities are godly and he shall be ready again to deal out destruction to whoever he faces once he recovers." end quote."

Brad Blood:  "Accident is a an understatement!  This is why you wear underwear folks!  You do not want to get your peepee caught in the zipper when you take a tinkle!"

Jim Jackson:  "Speaking from experience?"

Brad Blood:  "Ye...  NOOOOOOOOO!  I didn't zip my peepee up and had to have a 3 hour surgery and now pee crooked!"

Jim Jackson:  "Anyway due to Mighty Odin's unfortunate accident, tonight we shall have Blas Carson filling in."

Brad Blood:  "OH YEAH!  IT'S THE STEEL CITY SERPENT IN ACTION!  I may like TJ but Blas is gonna pummel him and take that custom belt TJ made for himself."

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, his opponent for the evening standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 240 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, The Steel City Serpent...  BLAS CARSON!"

"Porn Star Dancing" by My Darkest Days hits the loud speakers, the announcer announces Blas' bill as Blas rides down to the side of the ring on his Harley with his bodyguard Jura close behind. Blas then walks into the ring and poses multiple times.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

KER-RACK!!!

Jim Jackson:   "What the?!  TK Kenta just rushed into the ring before the bell gets rung!  He assaults Blas Carson with a sledgehammer!  Carson crumples to the canvas!  Jura goes into the ring to help his fallen master...  KENTA THROWS A LEG OF HAM TOWARDS JURA!"

Brad Blood:  "THAT STUPID FOUR-ARMED SIMPLETON!  HE GETS BRIBED BY A LEG OF HAM!"

Jim Jackson:  "TK Kenta continues his assault on Blas Carson!"

KER-RACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOOOOOOO!  BLAS!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Blas Carson is twitching in the canvas laying in a pool of his blood and the match haven't even started yet..."

Brad Blood:  "Curse you Kenta!   How dare you do that to Blas!  Wait where is he going?!  Kenta just grabbed the bell!  He's standing over Blas' head!  Oh no he isn't..."

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "HE DID!  And that bell ringing officially starts the match!  TK Kenta exits the ring!  Jura is still gnawing on that leg of ham as TJ Austin walks over!  He turns  Blas Carson's body over and puts his foot on top of his chest!"

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOOOOOOOO!  Don't let it end this way!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  TJ AUSTIN!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "TJ Austin wins this round thanks to the help he recieved from TK Kenta.  I guess Kenta grew tired of waiting for Blas Carson to reply to his challenges and took matters to his own hand.  Austin stands in the middle of the ring holding his homemade belt up in the air as the crowd boo loudly clearly not happy with the events that just transpired.  EMTs have rushed into the ring...  Could this be the last time we see The Steel City Serpent here in Ring of Chaos?"

Brad Blood:  "DAMN YOU KENTA!  DAMN YOU!   MAY YOU SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS I...  I MEAN MIGHTY ODIN DID!"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 am

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Gm_s_o10

Johnny Fortune knocks on the door, without receiving an immediate answer he kicks down the door runs into Lee Morrison's office and perches himself upon Lee's desk.

Recently, a string of unannounced visits has forced Lee Morrison to lock his office door but it seems that has been in vain.  He sighs as he stops what he was doing and looks at the damage done to his office.  Casually fixing his tie, the general manager of RoC looks at the wrestler sitting on his desk.

Lee Morrison:  "Why come in and make yourself comfortable on my desk Mr. Fortune!"

Lee Morrison retorted sarcastically.

Perched atop the general manager's desk Johnny Fortune begins to speak to his employer.

Johnny Fortune: "Y'know Lee I've been thinking. Thinking about a match, now I don't know what you want me to do. Buuuuut, I think a title is in my future. Because who better to reign as the champion of Ring of Chaos than the Chaotic God Johnny Fortune?"

Johnny Grins at Lee Morrison, then taking the time to sit in the lap of his boss and start adjusting his tie.

Johnny Fortune: "But if you disagree, we may have to tighten this tie into a noose... Nah that would be murder. But listen, I'm money and you know it."

The Chaotic God jumps from the lap of Lee Morrison and knocks his lamp off of his desk and it shatters as it hits the floor.

Johnny Fortune: "Good talk Lee see ya soon, hopefully I see you with something to give me. Like a match, maybe with El Loco, eh maybe with Shogun. Don't know your choice. But just keep in mind Chaos knows no friends."

Johnny Fortune saunters out of the General manager's office only after lighting a match and throwing it at Lee's Bookshelf.

Johnny Fortune: "Toodles!"

Unable to defy the laws of physics, the match's light goes out before it hits the bookshelf.  Still, Johnny Fortune have just joined the list of those who have gotten the ire of Lee Morrison.  Picking up his phone, the general manager of RoC starts to type in a SMS.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Meme-f10

Getting the answer he needed, Lee Morrison settles back to his seat and mutters under his breath to no one in particular.

Lee Morrison:  "I promised myself that HE will only be my last resort...  I really hope that I don't have to call him in..."

Lee Morrison closes his eyes as the scene slowly fades to black.

People are having fun at tonight’s show cheering for their favorite wrestlers and experiencing some great matches, but then all of a sudden again the arena turns to black. This is starting to really piss of the fans of the show, this is the third time this has happen and they all still under of whose behind all of this as they turn to the tron fading from black and white to what it seems to be someone holding a video camera in front of them.

???: "Umm.. Hi RoC fans and any wrestlers watching this, you may or may not remember me, I'm the Mail Guy that tried to deliver the main to Lee Morrison who didn’t accept it because it had no clear indication of who sent him the mail. So I’m finding it for myself to do the duty of finding out who this guy really is that has been haunting the RoC shows for the past few shows. My name is Hank by the way if anybody is wondering. So lets get to it."

The camera aims toward what seems to be a two storied apartment walled up with bricks that are starting to crack and a front door that seemed to be broken to the point it can’t be shut.

Hank: "So this seems to be the address from what I’ve read in the mail.  Here it goes, to find who and where the sender is, here I am.  It seems to be in some old apartment that could be abandoned, I'm diving in and am gonna find this person."

He continues to walk as the crowd can see through the camera in a first person point of view. The view is moving closer and closer to the building until Hank stops at the front door. He wastes no time in opening it up and walking inside.  Inside he sees a wall full of mail boxes for the residents of the building where some looked half-beaten and bent.  There’s what seems to be a little note slipped sideways half in and half out of one of the metal box.

Hank: "Hmm… I wonder…"

Getting curious as he pulls out the note and takes a look at what it said.

“2B”

Thinking about what 2B could mean as he looks up panning the camera to the metal mail box with the “2B” on it.

Hank: "I’m guessing that’s where his apartment is. One step closer to finding who it is."

Speaking as he turns the camera himself and his slightly chubby chin. He hears a noise behind him as everyone in the crowd can see through the camera that the broken door shuts hard, as a locking sound can be heard from it. Hank turns around as he starts to feel a bit nervous and sweat starts beading from his cheeks and forehead.

Hank: "Let’s just keep going, it could just be the wind being strong tonight. I heard on the weather tonight that we may be seeing strong winds. Hehe…."

Trying to play it off as if it was a joke or something but deep inside Hank has a bad feeling about this as some of the crowd watching start to feel his exact emotion. He pans the camera back in front of him giving them the view of the big wooden stairs that seemed cracked. Hank starts to make his way slowly up the stairs and onto the second floor of the apartment.

Hank: "Here we are, the door “2B” is right in front of me as you all can see from the arena…  Where you're safe and sound...  Let’s go and knock on the door."

The view goes closer to the “2B” door, the view can sees Hank’s hand turn into a fist starting to knock on the door three times with gentle knocks. After a while of hearing no answer, Hank starts to knock on the door harder. This time the door immediately swings open! Knocking both Hank and the camera down to the floor which scatters away a few feet from the Hank and the door.

From the view we can see the door is wide open but the camera can only see a small quarter of the opened door, green visible gas starts to emit from the room, scattering across the second floor of the apartment as we see Hank covering his nose coughing and gagging from the smell.

Hank: "Gah! What is that smell."

He stammered looking at the camera, and before we knew it a leather gloved hand grabs hold of Hank's ankle. Hank gave one last look of horror at the camera before he was quickly dragged into the room disappearing into the green mist.

The atmosphere turns quick, as there’s no noise heard from the room, what happened to Hank?

But some of the crowd turn to shock as they see a pair of boots and bit of leg walking out of the room and stepping closer to the camera.

???: "Hehehehe!!!! Hehehehehe!!! DS 21.12.14… Have you guessed the code yet?"

Before the crowd could react a mechanical crushing sound can be heard as the screen turn to black and white before the whole screen shuts down.

Thankfully the lights turn back on, but there are loud murmurs and fear can he heard around the arena.

What could the code mean?

The scene opens in the backstage area, Felipe Shido and El Loco are seen wearing bandana's and conversing before they turn there attention and point at the camera in unison.

Felipe Shido: "Finally I get back in the ring after El Loco..."

El Loco: "After I became the light heavyweight champion."

Felipe Shido: "Quite. and as much of a nice accomplishment that is. We are still aiming for the the tag titles."

El Loco: "Your shoulder seems empty."

Felipe Shido: "Only temporary my friend. As soon as we beat the northern kings we'll be closer to the championship match our collective efforts deserve."

El Loco: "And I'll be a double champion when that time comes."

An annoyed look crosses Felipe face before he continues.

Felipe Shido: "You see we've been thinking. How are we going to defeat the Northern Kings, after all they used the konami code and got 30 lives but you see."

Felipe and El Loco point to the bandana's on their head.

El Loco and Felipe Shido: "INFINITE AMMO!"

Felipe Shido: "Yes Infinite ammo and a cardboard box. We can't possibly lose now. and hell maybe tonight I'll even introduce some of the ladies to my Solid Snake."

El Loco: "By the way we better keep the box away from those wrestling cats holmes."

Felipe Shido: "Indeed."

The camera fades as as Felipe and El Loco strike hero poses.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Allist10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Shadow10

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 El_loc10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Felipe10

Jim Jackson: "The next match should be interesting. It'll be the RoC debut for The Northern Kings as they face The Rollercoaster of Love!"

Brad Blood: "Two of the most random teams to ever be given camera time... This probably won't end logically."

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 510 pounds, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan... THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's Any Means Necessary begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They pose once more for the crowd before disrobing of all of the excess attire and Shadow flip opens the top of his cane and presses a button.  Suddenly from the ring posts white smoke sprays out into the air.

Jim Jackson: "Wait what's that smell?!  There's a sweet scent that is coming out from the smoke that was released into the arena."

Brad Blood: "Oh wow!  I think I know that scent...  Mmmmmmmmmmmm...  Oh-hoh my Mary Jane!"

Alice Aoi: "And their opponents, at a combined weight of 418 pounds, the team of El Loco and Felipe Shido... THE ROLLERCOASTER OF LOVE!"

Love Rollercoaster by Ohio Players plays as Felipe Shido comes out and girates his hips, Then El Loco comes up behind him shining gang signs in his face. Felipe looks at him with a disapproving look before shrugging as they walk down to and into the ring. Felipe lies down in the corner in French Girl pose as El Loco sits on the robe and bounces up and down throwing more gang signs and flipping off random people.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "It looks like Felipe Shido and Allister King will be starting this match off... Or at least it looked that way, before Felipe Shido stepped back into the ring. Wait... The Rollercoaster of Love just pulled out machine guns! They're shooting a constant stream of starchy bullets!"

Brad Blood: "Those are potatoes! And these guys aren't hitting a single shot! How aren't they running out of potatoes!?"

Jim Jackson: "Must be the bandanas. It looks like the referee is spurred on by their inability to hit anything and gets in between them, confiscating their spud guns... Being foreign objects, after all. Allister pokes his head over Callahan's shoulders just to make sure it's safe before stepping into the middle of the ring... OH MY GOD! He tripped and broke his neck!"

Brad Blood: "I think he's dead, Jim! No, wait, he just blinked back into existence as he respawned. Only 29 lives left, Allister."

Jim Jackson: "Shido and King tag out, and their partners take their places. El Loco and Shadow Callahan enter the ring and tie up in a test of strength... But they're interrupted by a random storm cloud appearing over the ring and striking Allister with lightning!"

Brad Blood: "He's dead Jim! I guess lightning DOES strike the same douche twice."

Jim Jackson: "As Allister blinks back into existence, he pulls out a pair of scissors and runs forward... Only to explode into giblets!"

Brad Blood: "He died the rebel's death, Jim."

Jim Jackson: "Allister respawns and looks around warily, but he didn't look up for falling pianos! He's now a blood stain."

Brad Blood: "Looks like Shadow, El Loco and Felipe have opted against wrestling for the moment, and they all sit on top of a completely inconspicuous box. Look, they even have pop corn! Dinner and a show, Jim."

Jim Jackson: "Allister tries to run from his fate by jumping into a haystack, but he finds a needle in his jugular and dies again!"

Brad Blood: "That needle is such a prick. *muffle laughter*"

Jim Jackson: "Allister blinks back into existence, only to trip over the remains of the piano and break his neck!"

Brad Blood: "Gotta level with you here, this is dark match level random."

Jim Jackson: "Allister grabs a toaster to defend himself with, but accidently puts both water and his hand inside!"

Brad Blood: "And me without my butter."

Jim Jackson: "Allister just go spawn killed by some camping n00b with a sniper rifle!

Brad Blood: "What a n00b!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister looks like he's resigned to his fate and asks for some popcorn... And he chokes to death on the kernel!"

Brad Blood: "I always hate getting kernels stuck in the back of my throat..."

Jim Jackson: "Allister tries to mail a letter asking for help, but he didn't put a stamp on it and gets mauled by a pack of vicious disgruntled post office workers!"

Brad Blood: "So THAT'S why the postie went crazy..."

Jim Jackson: "Allister does a barrel roll, and can't stop rolling!"

Brad Blood: "Use your boost to get through- nope, too late, he went splat."

Jim Jackson: "Allister just spawned outside of the map and died instantly!"

Brad Blood: "I... Have never seen that happen, actually."

Jim Jackson: "Allister jumps out of the ring into a pool of vodka and then spontaneously combusts!"

Brad Blood: "Little known fact: Viking funerals were invented in Russia!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister trips and snaps his neck again!"

Brad Blood: "Again!?"

Jim Jackson: "Again!! Allister decides to do science and puts his head in a microwave, but then thinks better of it and testes the waters with a tomato first. The microwave explodes full of red goop and he drowns in tomato sauce!"

Brad Blood: "Aw man, I wanted to see what would happen if Allister used his head... Oh good, so does he! Unfortunately the microwave is still busted from the tomato explosion, so he just drowns in tomato sauce again."

Jim Jackson: "Allister just got smashed by a TARDIS!"

Brad Blood: "Man, The Doctor can't park worth shit... Allister's back. Blast, still not a ginger."

Jim Jackson: "Allister tries to get healthier by eating a balanced diet! Unfortunately for him, food pyramids are pointy and he stabs himself in the butt."

Brad Blood: "See, that's why I don't eat healthy. Too risky!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister goes into a fit of rage and gets into a gunfight with the pope! It didn't end well."

Brad Blood: "Ooooo, now he's going to hell."

Jim Jackson: "Allister falls and breaks his neck again..."

Brad Blood: "Clutz."

Jim Jackson: "Allister covers himself in gold paint... But doesn't die from it."

Brad Blood: "As proven by the great James Hyneman!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait, no, now he died."

Brad Blood: "Errr... Probably not from the gold paint though. As proven by the great James Hyneman!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister rides a skateboard naked and then flyes away into a fast food restaurant and sticks on the window like a squashed bug in front of Christian kids with their dad who's holding french fries then shouts "PENIS" and a-splodin' for no reason whatsoever. "

Brad Blood: "Behold, the greatest yet stupid death of yee!"

Jim Jackson: "OH MY GOD, ZOMBIES! Allister stays behind to fight the zombies while the other survivors escape! And now he's lunch!"

Brad Blood: "... That was a bright move, Sparky."

Jim Jacskon: "Luckily all the zombies fallover and snap their necks! Along with Allister!"

Brad Blood: "Frickin' jackass, STOP BREAKING YOUR NECK!"

Jim Jackson: "Inigo Montoya walks up to Allister and says "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." And then he guts Allister with his sabre!"

Brad Blood: "Inigo looks at Allister's hands and realizes that he doesn't have 6 fingers on his right hand. Woops!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister realizes it's time for his big death scene!"

Brad Blood: "And boy, he's making it last, stumbling all over the ring for a long minute and making far too many grunting noises, like that one Vampire from that corny Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie... Can someone just shoot this damn method actor already!?"

Jim Jackson: "Apparently they don't have to, as Allister trips and snaps his neck again."

Brad Blood: "THAT'S EVEN WORSE!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister gets covered in tuna and thrown into a pit full of hungry kittens!"

Brad Blood: "Aw they're so cute- OH MY GAWD THE HORROR!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister memorizes pie, and his head explodes from information overload!"

Brad Blood: "Psh, no one can memorize pie. It's literally impossible!"

Jim Jackson: "3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233 786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006 606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146-"

Brad Blood: "Allister's head explodes from information overload again!

Jim Jackson: "Allister braces for impact, but after a few seconds of nothing happening Allister glances around and begings chuckling, evidently very happy that the series of random deaths is ove- Allister just fell and broke his neck!"

Brad Blood: "And now he's out of extra lives. Sensing the show is over, Shadow Callahan bashes both the masked wrestler's heads together... AND THEY'VE DISAPPEARED!""

Jim Jackson: "All three wrestlers tumbled over and into the inconspicuous box... Did you really not see that? Wait... Jack B. Nimble looks as confused as you, Brad! He looks like he honestly has no idea where anyone is!"

Brad Blood: "PEOPLE CAN'T BE IN BOXES JIM! THEY DISAPPEARED! With only a waving Allister and a box that cannot possibly have someone under it, the referee does the only logical thing and- WAIT! SHADOW REAPPEARS AND SITS ON THE BOX! I guess only one team abandoned the fight!"

Jim Jackson: "No way... Is this about to happen...? It is! The referee is calling for the bell!

DING DING DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this match through some form of disqualification... The Northern Kings!"

Brad Blood: "The Rollercoaster of Love have reappeared!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh my God, Brad... What is... Nevermind. Nevermind. It looks like El Loco and Felipe aren't particularly happy with how the match turned out, but they all the same applaud their opponent's strategy... That really shouldn't have worked, I mean, really?"

Brad Blood: "Jim, stop making no sense. That's my job."

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Locker10

The camera opens up to show The Northern Kings, Allister King and Shadow Callahan, sitting in their locker room having a cigarette and a cup of coffee from spacedollars (An obvious parody of Starbucks) to relax after a hard fought match.

Allister King: "Is this coffee Irish?"

Shadow Callahan: "I don't know anywhere that would sell that."

Allister King: "I'm always prepared mate."

He reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out a flask and pours it into his coffee.

Allister King: "Ahh magnifique!"

Shadow Callahan: "Pass that this way."

Allister King: "No! My booze! You should have got your own."

Shadow Callahan: "Bitch!"

Allister King: "Square go like!"

Shadow Callahan: "I slap you about like a little pussy bitch!"

They stare at each other like the screen before a fight in Mortal Kombat.

??: "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?!!"

Allister's eyes begin to widen in fear and terror like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck

Allister King: "Oh crap! She's found me! Don't let her know where I am!"

Allister runs and hides in a locker.

??: "Allister! I'm gonna kill you ya wanker!"

Shadow acts like nothing is wrong as the door to the locker room blasts open

??: "You!"

Suddenly Samantha King, wife of Allister, walks furiously into the room and approaches Callahan.

Shadow Callahan:  "Hey Sammie! How's it going?"

Samantha King: "You shut your whore mouth and tell me where he's hiding."

Shadow Callahan:  "You know I can't do that."

After a few moments, Shadow grins.

Shadow Callahan: "Diarrhea monkey scrotum cock-faced bananarama dick fart!"

The room goes silent and all that is heard is slight chuckling coming from the locker where Allister is hiding. Samantha turns her attentions towards the noise.

Allister King: "Judas!! You betrayed me!"

He bursts out of the locker and tries to escape but stumbles over the bench smacking his knee against the hard ground in another one of his Peter Griffin moments.

Allister King: "AHHH! MY KNEE!"

Samantha King: "No escape for you now!"

Allister King: "NO! SAMMIE! NOOO!!"

Samantha runs and hits a running knee drop to the testicles of Allister and continues to kick the ever loving shit clean out of him.

Allister King: "Help me man!"

Callahan grabs the flask and begins to pour it into his coffee.

Shadow Callahan: "You deserve it."

Allister King: "She's gonna kill me!"

Samantha King: "Damn right I am! Why the hell did you leave me in Singapore?!"

Allister King: "I'm sorry! I just went for a pack of fegs and got lost!"

Samantha King: "Fuckin' liar!"

Allister King: "I'm really sorry!"

Samantha stops the abuse.

Samantha King: "Why should I believe you?"

Allister King: "Because....."

Allister takes that moment to try and get away but it was not effective.

Samantha used Mega Kick to groin!  It was Super Effective!

Shadow Callahan: "Accept your punishment like a man."

Callahan is about to light up a cigarette when he receives a thrown boot to the head.

Samantha King: "You're just as bad! Why didn't you at least phone and tell me where you pricks were?"

Shadow Callahan: "He kept losing the phones. Leaving them on buses, dropping them down a toilet, throwing them off bridges. By the way, he's trying to escape again!"

Allister King: "BETRAYER!!"

Samantha throws her other boot at Allister but he dodges and runs out of the locker room. She chases after him."

Shadow Callahan: "That is one dysfunctional family."

He drinks his coffee as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 am

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, a figure dressed in a three piece Calvin Klein suit steps out from the entrance tunnel. His infectious grin, gleaming eyes and flowing locks paints a picture of a modelesque figure as he strolls down the ramp and make his way to ring with a mic in hand.  Lee Morrison waves to the crowd who responds positively with cheers.  He clears his throat prompting the crowd to settle down before he begins to speak.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening!  I take it that everyone is enjoying the show so far?"

The crowd cheers again, Morrison signals for them to settle down.

Lee Morrison:  "Now I am here tonight for one thing.  You see, some people here think that they can just run the place without any consequences.  They think that they have the authority to do anything they want whenever they want.  There is only one man in here that has the power to do what he wants and that man is ME!"

For the first time ever, the crowd sees raw emotion pour out from the face of the general manager of RoC.

Lee Morrison:  "It's time to shatter the illusion some of the wrestlers here live in.  As I see it, I have been a fair employer but it seems that I have underestimated the ambition and greed of the wrestlers here.  Four weeks ago, Colton Charles Cai Cobb stepped over the line and even assaulted me in my very office.  Tonight he is booked in a very disadvantageous match against Ray Kamaura.  Now he may think that his punishment will end there...  Well sorry to disappoint you Mr. Cobb but...  NO!  It will not end with tonight, in fact I still have much more in store for you.  You need to be made an example of just as the next person I will call out need to be too."

Lee Morrison has caught the crowd's attention with the mention of another wrestler who may receive some punishment.

Lee Morrison:  "Mr. Thaddeus Rex!"

The crowd gasps at the mention of the name of the man who brutally assaulted the RoC World Champion only two weeks before.

Lee Morrison:  "Mr. Rex, you were already given a chance at the world title and guess what?  You lost!  Yet in your infinite wisdom, you thought that you can just waltz in and assault Shogun.  Shogun is the RoC World Champion so he is the representation of what Ring of Chaos has to offer to the world.  What you did two weeks ago disrespected not only Shogun but also Ring of Chaos, thus you have disrespected me!  If I would allow you to go on unchecked and unpunished, I'll have another Colton Charles Cai Cobb in my hands...  AND THAT I WILL NOT ALLOW!"

Anger has seeped out of Morrison's clenched teeth.  His eyes reflect the rage he has built-up inside.

Lee Morrison:  "In the next show, you shall be in a handicap match!  Thaddeus Rex against...  The Sideshow Superstars!  That is your punishment!  Of course as incentive to The Sideshow Superstars, upon their victory they shall be given title shots!  Boy Bakla shall get a chance to battle for the RoC Lightweight Championship and the team of Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man shall have a shot at the RoC Tag Team Championships!  Now many may think I am going overboard pitting you against three other wrestlers so I have taken the liberty of choosing your tag partner."

A mischievous grin appears on Lee Morrison's face.

Lee Morrison:  "I'm sure you shall be pleased to know that the man you will be partnering with shares a common trait with you Mr. Rex.  He is also a senior citizen!  That's right, you shall be partnering with Mr. Nicolas Dorn!  A living legend who has been in the wrestling business for a long time."

Morrison pauses for a moment as the crowd takes it all in.

Lee Morrison:  "And finally there is Johnny Fortune...  Fortune who tried to set fire to my office.  Since you are demanding a match and love playing with fire Mr. Fortune you shall be in a match two weeks from now against the monster Jura!  And it will be inside a ring surrounded by a cage of fire.  Now if you manage to win then I would consider not suspending your ass without pay.  I have had enough of your shenanigans and if I cannot get your respect, your fear will do!"

The crowd is stunned silent with this new side of the general manager they have not seen before.

Lee Morrison:  "Now let this be a lesson for all future troublemakers in this company.  If you fuck with me, I will fuck you back.  In this place, I am a god!  My rule is law!  MY RULE IS ABSOLUTE!  I am a very fair man but that doesn't mean that I won't fight back when I need to."

Morrison drops the mic and exits the ring as "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing again on the loud speakers.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Gym10

THWACK!  THUD!  THUMP!

The sound of limbs hitting the heavy bag echoes inside the gym as Colton Charles Cai Cobb is intent in his training.  Every strike shows perfect precision, every strike displays raw power, every strike weighs with murderous intent as the heavy bag creaks with each abuse it takes.  C4 steps back for one final blow.

THWAP!!!  SHRIIIP!

The bag rips apart and sand starts to pour out of it. Colton Charles Cai Cobb stops and looks towards the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "This is what will happen to you Ray Kamaura.  It matters not if you bring your "Lucy" or not.  The results shall be the same.  I will be the one left standing while you writhe in pain as I bring you to the brink of unconsciousness.  Your cries of pain shall be your final ode as I stand victorious inside the ring."

C4 starts walking towards the camera until his face is the only thing in focus.  His arms grabs the camera and keeps it focused on his face as he delivers his message.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Tonight I will end you Ray...  You will not escape, instead you shall learn what it means to make me your enemy.  Lee Morrison cannot protect you, god cannot protect you!  Your interference in matters that do not concern you has paved the path to your imminent and implacable implosion.  Goodbye Ray, I hope your eulogy will be a good one."

With that, C4 releases the camera and turns his back towards it as he returns to training as the scene slowly fades to black.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years. Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  His stare silences the crowd as it sends shivers of fear down their spine.  He then enters the ring and begins to speak.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Two weeks ago I gave Shogun a taste...  A taste of what is to come.  A TASTE OF BEING MY PREY!  You see, Shogun has something that I want and what I want, I shall take.  You are now a marked man Shogun, T-Rex has you in his sight and there is no escape.  This nigga' has been denied what is due to him for too long.  You may possess that belt now Shogun but it is only a matter of time before I claim it from your broken and bloodied body."

The crowd begins to boo again, yet quickly stops as a snarl appear on T-Rex's lips.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now people have been calling me a sore loser, the claimed that I have lost already and that I should just give up.  Yes I am a sore loser and you know what?  I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!  I have stopped playing by any rules other than mine.  I have threaded my own path and created my own fate.  Because of that, people have called me a criminal, a deviant, a murderer.  Because of that people have learned to fear me.  That suits me just fine, I do not have this need to make people like me.  I do not need any allies nor friends, all I need are these."

Thaddeus Rex raises his fists.

Thaddeus Rex:  "These fists have paved the way to my survival and these fists shall pave the way to the RoC World Championship.  I shall not warn you to be wary of me Shogun.  You already know I am coming...  AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!"

T-Rex throws the mic to the canvas and rolls out of the ring as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing again on the speakers.

Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage holding "Lucy" in one hand. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring and setting down the steal chair. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle. Ray jumped down and reached out for a microphone. Then he returns to "Lucy" and has a seat.

Ray Kamaura: "Tonight C4 thought he sent me a message. " I will end you Ray... You will not escape, instead you shall learn what it means to make me your enemy." I mean really? End me? What is this guys problem. You see two weeks ago was an eye opener. I rose above the noise and confusion... And It showed me the light. Now if I recall two weeks ago, and I don't, we tied. On a level playing field we tie. You didn't beat me, I didn't beat you. You absolutely couldn't "End" me two weeks ago, you can't end me now."

Ray stood up and folded the chair. Raising "Lucy" to eye level.

Ray Kamaura: "Things are not equal tonight. Things are not fair. The stakes couldn't be higher! But you don't have what it takes! You just don't have it. Even If I lose, even If you win the world keeps spinning! The dance continues and most of all I'll Carry On!"

Ray Kamaura drops the microphone and raises "Lucy" Above his head. The scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Ray_ka11

Jim Jackson:  "If you've been tuning in religiously to Ring of Chaos, then you all would be privy to the trouble brewing between Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Ray Kamaura.  This all culminated to the match coming up this very night!"

Brad Blood:  "Well it's all pretty unfair if you ask me.  Ray butted in Colton's private biz with the boss and now not only does he have a big advantage wherein he cannot get disqualified, he also gets a title shot if he wins!  Way to schmooze up to the boss Ray!"

Jim Jackson:  "Schmooze?!  It was C4 who assaulted Lee Morrison in his own office!  If Ray didn't step in who knows what would have happened!  What Cobb got, he brought it unto himself!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh I see now!  You're biased!  No!  Don't talk to me!  You're just as unfair as Lee Morrison is!  I don't know you!  I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!"

Jim Jackson:  "..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is the co-main event of the evening and is a No-Disqualification for Ray Kamaura match scheduled for one fall wherein the winner gets a shot at the RoC World Title!  Introducing first standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB! "

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is seen as the smoke clears with his back facing the crowd. He turns around with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Brad Blood:  "Yeah C4!  Don'tcha worry man, I've got your back even if my partner and the world is biased you!"

Jim Jackson:  "And he says I'm biased..."

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage holding in his hand a steel chair dubbed Lucy II. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle while holding Lucy II up in the air for all to see.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Right off the bat Ray Kamaura charges in with the steel chair.  He takes a big swing that would clearly have lopped Colton Charles Cai Cobb's head off it it had connected!  C4 quickly distances himself from Kamaura's deadly swings."

Brad Blood:  "Just look at that grin on Ray...  He's all smiles just because he can't be DQed!  He's just hiding behind that steel chair, he is not a real man!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura again swings wide...   A burst kick from Colton Charles Cai Cobb hits Kamaura in the ribs!  Kamaura drops Lucy II!  C4 goes for a shoot...  Double leg takedown!  The Charismatic Crippler quickly transitions to a full mount and into an armbar!"

Brad Blood:  "Yeah!  Break that arm Colton!  See?  Even with his Lucy II, Ray is still unable to be at Colton’s level."

Jim Jackson:  "It’s still early into the match Brad.  Ray Kamaura manages to use brute strength to wrench his arm free!  Big knee from Colton Charles Cai Cobb followed by an axe kick!  Kamaura staggers!  C4 uses the ropes to gain momentum…  He charges in at Kamaura!  Ray Kamaura reaches out in the last second and grabs Cobb by the throat intercepting him!  Kamaura lifts C4 up…  Chokeslam!  Ray Kamaura leaps up…"

Brad Blood:  "Hah!  Leg drop misses by a country mile!  Colton rolls away in the last second!  Good job Colton!  Brute strength can only take you so far against superior skill and speed."

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb kicks Ray Kamaura in the chest!  Off the ropes, Kamaura is still sitting down after that failed leg drop attempt eats C4’s knee!  C4 hooks the leg!  Kamaura kicks out even before the referee can begin the count!  Cobb lands a few hard shots.  Irish whip by C4…  Reversed by Ray Kamaura!  Big clothesline almost takes C4’s head off!  Kamaura follows up with a backbreaker!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One …"

Brad Blood:  "Hah!  Ray has got to do better than that if he means to win against a veteran like Colton.  Colton has taken on opponents bigger than him before and has come out on top.  His experience in pit-fighting has honed his skills and toughened his constitution against attacks more brutal than what Ray can dish out."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura has Colton Charles Cai Cobb on his shoulders…  Fallaway slam!  Kamaura walks on C4’s chest putting his full weight on Cobb’s ribcage!  The big man sets C4 up for a powerbomb…  He lifts Cobb up…  C4 fires a series of hard punches on Kamaura’s head!  Kamaura’s grip loosens and C4 escapes from a potentially deadly powerbomb!"

Brad Blood:  "That’s what I’m talking about, being a veteran of rough battles, Colton’s recovering ability is very fast.  His instincts have been honed to the point that he automatically capitalizes any small opening he senses just like reflex. "

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb sends the big man staggering with a stiff clothesline.  Ray Kamaura is still on his feet, C4 with a second clothesline!  Kamaura staggers but is still upright…  Dropkick by C4!  Kamaura is on the ropes!  C4 charges in with all his might…  Kamaura pulls the ropes and ducks down in the last second!  Cobb flies over the top rope and lands on his knee outside!!"

Brad Blood:  "Dammit!  Of all the lucky breaks!  Well Colton will get up from this…  Get up Colton!  GET UP!  Shake it off and get up!  Wait is the ref starting the ten count?!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "It looks bad for Colton Charles Cai Cobb, he is still clutching his knee outside!  Ray Kamaura has made his way out of the ring with Lucy II in his hand...  Kamaura pulls out a table from under the ring and sets it up!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

THWACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "That overgrown coward just whacked Colton with the steel chair!  That is unwarranted excess violence!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh please, Colton Charles Cai Cobb would have done the same if he could!  Ray Kamaura sets C4 up on the table and lays Lucy II on the head of C4!  Kamaura is up on the ring apron!  Will he…"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray leaps!  COLTON ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY IN THE LAST SECOND!  RAY’S ELBOW MISSES AND SMASHES THROUGH LUCY II AND THE TABLE!  HAHA!  TAKE THAT YOU BIG MORON!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls himself back into the ring!  The referee stops the ten count since Kamaura cannot be disqualified.  Kamaura staggers to the ring apron…  Colton uses the chance and brings Kamaura’s neck down unto the ropes!  The big man falls backwards and into the broken table and Lucy II again back first!"

Brad Blood:  "Brilliant strategy for Colton, he knows he cannot use the steel chair directly for he may get DQed so he used it indirectly!  Now look at Ray cringe in pain clutching his back!  Hah!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it looks like Colton Charles Cai Cobb is still favoring his knee as he slides out of the ring.  He lands a few punches on Ray Kamaura’s head before dragging the big man to the apron and pushing him back into the ring.  C4 enters the ring and hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two…"

Brad Blood:  "Tsk!  Ray managed to kick out at the count of two but it’s only a matter of time before Colton chops Ray down to size and takes this victory."

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb locks in a sleeper hold trying to slow the big man down some more…  Ray Kamaura looks like he’s starting to fade as The Charismatic Crippler cuts off his supply of air.  The referee checks up on him, he lifts Kamaura’s arm…  It flops down!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "He lifts Kamaura’s arm a second time, and down it goes again!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  This is gonna be good!  Just one more and Ray will be done for!  Nimble lifts Ray’s arm the third and final time…  WHY IS IT NOT DROPPING?!  WHY IS IT NOT DROPPING?!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura somehow manages to hold on!  The crowd is chanting for the giant!  Kamaura is fighting back!  He’s struggling back to his feet!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb cannot believe it!  He tries to apply more pressure to the hold but it’s not working!  Kamaura backs into the corner driving C4’s back into the turnbuckles!  The Charismatic Crippler releases his hold!  Kamaura with the crowd behind him starts landing hard shots on C4’s head!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  Cobb slumps to the ground!  Kamaura sizes Cobb up…  HE PUNTS COBB ON THE HEAD!  COBB IS DOWN!  Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th…"

Jim Jackson:  "COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB KICKS OUT JUST BEFORE THE THREE COUNT!  Ray Kamaura is in disbelief!"

Brad Blood:  "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!  Man that made me sweat up to my balls…"

Jim Jackson:  "EWWWW!!!  TMI Brad TMI!  Ray Kamaura hits a suplex on Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  Cobb is barely moving…  Kamaura lifts C4 up…  Drills him to the mat with a piledriver!  This could be it!  Kamaura goes for the cover but wait!  The referee sees Cobb’s leg on the bottom rope!"

Brad Blood:  "Awareness of his surroundings is what makes Colton a dangerous opponent.  Even in the state he is in, Colton can still sense and use his surroundings to his advantage."

Jim Jackson:  "That I don’t doubt, hate him if you must but Colton Charles Cai Cobb is not a man to be taken lightly in and outside the ring.  Irish whip by Ray Kamaura sends C4 to the ropes…  Cobb counters a back body drop with a kick to the face!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically. Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator.  C4 hits his signature maneuver!  Kamaura is down!  But wait!  C4 may have strained his already damaged knee with that move!  C4 clutches on his knee in pain!"

Brad Blood:  "MOVE COLTON MOVE!  PIN HIM NOW!  PIN HIM NOW!  That’s it!  Colton!  YES!  Colton makes the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura gets a shoulder up!  So close!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb was unable to capitalize due to his knee.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb lies on his opponent's back at a 90° angle, putting all of his weight on the opponent to prevent him from moving.  He then hooks his opponent's arm and pulls it back into his opponent's body executing a Short Fuse.   The Charismatic Crippler is pulling out all the stops! Will he make Kamaura tap?  Kamaura tries to reach for the ropes with his free hand!  He is a few inches away!"

Brad Blood:  "C’mon tap out you big hunk of junk!  TAP OUT!!!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  DAMMIT!  Ray makes it!  Wait!  Colton isn’t letting go!  Haha!  Now that’s good strategy!  Maximize the five count and do more damage!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four…"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb finally lets go just before the count of five!  The crowd is booing loudly.  C4 still nursing that knee gets back up to his feet.  He drags Ray Kamaura back up to his feet…  Big right by Cobb sends Kamaura reeling!  Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before dropkicking Colton Charles Cai Cobb!  Kamaura hits his signature move KABLAM!  Cobb goes down!  Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Colton gets a shoulder up just before three!  Take that Ray!  Even your stupid signature move can’t put the great C4 away!  You know why?  It’s because your stupid signature move is STUPID!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wow!  Such an intelligent insight Brad."

Brad Blood:  "Why thank…  Heeeeeeeey!  You were being sarcastic now aren’t you?!"

Jim Jackson rolls his eyes…

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura hauls Colton Charles Cai Cobb up his shoulders…  Wait C4 is fighting back with hard elbows to the side of the head!  C4 lands on his feet still holding on to the giant’s head!  Reverse DDT!  He plants Kamaura to the canvas!  Kamaura staggers back up to his feet still groggy.  He lashes out at C4 but Cobb counters and takes him down with an arm drag!  Kamaura rolls back to his feet, C4 grabs him from behind…  German suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "Woo!  That’s it Colton!  Go for the pin now!  Go for the pin now!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura gets a shoulder up!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb bangs his fist on the canvas.  He gives Kamaura a kick before signaling for his Ground Zero finisher!  If this connects, Kamaura may be done for!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack….  WAIT!  C4’s knee gives way and he is forced to let go of Kamaura!  Kamaura realizes this may be his chance to turn things around boots Cobb in the face!  C4 is down!  Kamaura for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray still cannot manage to put Colton away!  Wait!  What’s Ray doing?  Ray is exiting the ring, he’s picking up the mangled Lucy II!  Ray enters the ring again!  He sandwiches C4’s bummed knee between the steel chair!  Oh no he wouldn’t…."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura stomps on the steel chair!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb screams in pain as he clutches his knee!  This may take C4 out for good!  The referee checks up on C4 to see if he can still continue.  He may end the fight right here and now if C4 cannot get up."

Brad Blood:  "Noooooo!  It can’t end like this!  IT CAN’T END LIKE THIS!!!  Damn you Ray!  Acting all righteous but in the end he is just another hypocrite!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb is still holding on to his knee, his face contorted in pain…  Ray Kamaura has had enough time waiting, he walks over to Cobb pushing the referee aside…  He goes to pick C4 up…  WAIT!  C4 SUDDENLY GRABS KAMAURA AND ROLLS HIM INTO A SMALL PACKAGE!  HE HAS A HANDFUL OF KAMAURA’S TIGHTS AND THE REF DOESN’T NOTICE IT!"

Brad Blood:  "GENIUS!  Colton was playing possum all along!  This is truly the work of a maestro!  Ray didn’t see that one coming!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura kicks out!  Even with Colton Charles Cai Cobb holding on to the tights, Kamaura’s massive strength enabled him to kick out!  Ray Kamaura grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Colton Charles Cai Cobb's midsection, it’s his signature move Better Luck Next Time!  C4 is down!  Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "And it seems luck is still on Colton’s side as he kicks out at the count of two!  This match is definitely dragging out longer than both men anticipated…"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura picks up Lucy II and raises it in the air…  The crowd goes wild!  Kamaura waits for Colton Charles Cai Cobb to get up…  He swings…  C4 barely avoids the chair!  Kamaura hits the turnbuckles and the shock of the impact makes him release the steel chair."

Brad Blood:  "Wait…  Colton is looking at the chair…  He picks up Lucy II!!!  The referee is warning him!  Colton shoves the referee away!"

Jim Jackson:  "COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB SMASHES LUCY II OVER RAY KAMAURA’S HEAD!  THE REFEREE IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!!!"

Brad Blood:  "COLTON HAS LOST IT!  HE HAS LOST IT!!!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification…  RAY KAMAURA!"

Jim Jackson:  "THE MATCH IS OVER BUT COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB IS NOT LETTING UP!  HE’S SMASHING LUCY II AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER RAY KAMAURA’S HEAD!  KAMAURA IS BUSTED OPEN!  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB SITS ON HIS OPPONENT’S BACK.  GRABBING BOTH HIS OPPONENT’S ARMS, COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB PULLS THEM ACROSS HIS OPPONENT’S NECK IN A “X” UNTIL HIS OPPONENT PASSES OUT EXECUTING AN EXCRUCIATING RDX!  RAY KAMAURA IS OUT BUT C4 IS STILL NOT LETTING GO!  SECURITY HAS ENTERED THE RING AND PULLS COBB OFF OF KAMAURA!"

Brad Blood:  "HO-LY SHI~T!  Colton may have lost the match but it seems it's Ray who lost this round.  EMTs are rushing into the ring as Colton walks up the ramp, the crowd is staring on in shock…"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 am

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena as Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott emerge from the backstage.  The two men walk to the ring without stopping to interact with the fans or spending time posturing.  While Andrew Hunter slides into the ring, Melchiott walks around the ring and gets two microphones.  After tossing one into his partner, Melchiott slides into the ring to join his partner.

Alexander Melchiott: "Tonight Team Symphony -- your reigning and defending Tag Team Champions of the World -- are going to be taking on the team of Crusade and The Daring One... again.  Why again?  Because The Church, in their infinite wisdom, decided to get themselves disqualified in our last battle.  Now why would they do that knowing that they wouldn't walk away with the belts?  Simple, to preserve their image.  We've been preaching it for weeks; they can't beat us.  Instead of taking the loss, The Church decided to go out on their terms at our expense.  It's a cheap tactic, and I would know, I'm the king of cheap tactics!"

Alexander strikes a lame pose before rolling his eyes and returning to his serious demeanor.

Alexander Melchiott: "What is ever more baffling is that after having gotten themselves disqualified, The Church is being given yet another title opportunity against us.  How many times have they fallen short on their title hunt?  Three times now?  Tonight is going to be no different.  But, to ensure that there are no excuses after we give The Church the ass kicking that they deserve, I think that we need to plan to a different tune this time around.  So Hunter... I'm thinking that the tune we play tonight should be to the sound of... human screams."

A sick smile crosses Melchiott's face.

Alexander Melchiott: "The Church likes to talk a violent game, so let's invite them to a violence party!  Broken bones, torn flesh, and ruined dreams will make our composition.  Tonight, I propose a no holds barred match for the Tag Team Championships!  Everything will be legal and the match will only end in pinfall or submission.  The better team will walk out with the belts and the losers will go to the back of the line and have to EARN their next opportunity.  How does that sound partner?  Are you willing to get your hands... dirty?"

Hunter looks back into his partners eyes before a smile, equally mad as Melchiott's, flashes across his face.

Andrew Hunter: "You kidding, partner? I've been saying this since the first time they refused to accept defeat; it doesn't matter how many times we do this, the result will remain the exact same. The fact is that The Church will NOT stop doing this crap... Unless, of course, a couple of extremely skilled and incredibly handsome best friends were to beat them so damn badly that there is no possible way for them to come back and claim another shot, to claim that they deserve another shot... We have to beat them so bad that giving them another shot would be as ludicrous as our smiles."

With a chuckle, Hunter's smile fades into a small grin. Much less crazy this time, too. As a glance to his partner confirms that Melchiott is still waiting on an answer, Hunter decides to oblidge.

Andrew Hunter: "Yeah partner, I'm willing. In fact, I'm eager to get my hands filthy... Preferably filthy with the blood from deranged zealots or people who kick homeless people. Well, I suppose the only thing that really matters is finally getting these undeserving assholes off our backs."

With a contemplative hum, Hunter turns his attention to the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Right, well, thanks for the camera time cameraman. Now if you'd excuse us, my partner and I need to write some music. Music full of human screams that we'll perform for you-

Hunter points directly into the camera and smile ever wider.

Andrew Hunter: "-audience. So we'll be needing our privacy for now."

Hunter winks into the camera and chuckles, evidently quite happy with his unhinged act. He stands up to lead the cameraman out and closes the door, ensuring the shot fades on the "Team Symphony" of the door.

The scene opens with a cameraman walking into a locker room, once inside Crusade can be seen sitting in the middle of the room by himself with a wide grin on his face. Crusade beckons the cameraman inside so that he may speak.

Crusade: "Perhaps I may have told a slight lie. I told Team Symphony that myself and the Daring One would end their pathetic reign as champions when we had our match together at the last show. Of course that did not end up happening, because the two of us beat the living hell out of them with their own titles for what seemed to be no reason at all! We weren't on the verge of losing after all, in fact many would argue that we were even in control! So why? Why would we go and ruin our chances at victory by getting ourselves disqualified?"

Crusade chuckles, an evil gleam can be seen in his eyes while he goes on in his monologue.

Crusade: "It's honestly quite simple if you think about it. We despise Team Symphony for being the phony men that they are. Pretending to give a damn about the audience to further prolong their respective careers' ever shortening life spans by teaming up and pretending to be nice guys! Well, The Daring One and I will not lie to you people by saying we give a damn about any of you or what you may think of us. We got ourselves disqualified last week to further prolong Team Symphony's suffering at our hands. We wish to break them, to send them spiraling out of control in a downward spiral leading to the end of their careers!"

Crusade: "Perhaps tonight we shall end it and take what the world knows we could have received at any point in the last match. We will end this so called feud on our own terms when we feel that you have suffered long enough Team Symphony! You will never fluke out another victory that we do not give you, whether we walk out with the belts or not is irrelevant now! You will suffer, you will bleed and when we're done with you your respective careers will be over forever! We will show everyone here in the Ring of Chaos that WE are GOD!"

With that Crusade stands up, smacking the camera out of the hands of the cameraman before making his way out of the dimly lit room, cackling like a mad man.

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Alexan10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Andrew11

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 Crusad10 & Chaos Supreme 11/23/2014 The_da10

Jim Jackson:  "Tonight we'll have what appears to be the final battle in this saga between The Church and Team Symphony -- a tag team no holds barred match for the RoC Tag Team Championships!"

Brad Blood:  "That's right Jim, and there is an added stipulation that whichever team loses they go to the back of the line!  That means that they have to work their way back into contention, and with such a competitive roster, that's no easy task."

Jim Jackson:  "I agree Brad, the losers will have a long way to go if they want to get the belts.  These two teams have absolutely no love for one another and with the gold on the line, we can expect one hell of war here tonight!"

Brad Blood:  "So what are we waiting for?  Take it away Alice!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a no holds barred tornado tag team match scheduled for one fall and it is for the RoC Tag Team Championships!  Introducing first with a combined weight of  430 pounds, the team of Crusade and The Daring One...  THE CHURCH!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the arena before "The Beast" (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to a corner to await the start of the match.

Operate, Annihilate plays over the P.A as The Daring On comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the RoC Tag Team Champions, with a combined weight of 399 pounds, the team of Alexander Melchiott and Andrew Hunter...  TEAM SYMPHONY!"

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena as Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott step out onto the ramp.  The two men exchange a nod before heading down to the ring.  Hunter pumps his arm to the beat of the song to get the crowd into the mood as Alexander enters the ring.  After tossing off his vest, Alexander turns and grabs the rope before slingshotting his partner into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble,  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "As the match begins, Melchiott and The Daring One begin exchanging punches as Crusade and Hunter slide out of the ring.  While their partners rummage underneath the ring, Melchiott lifts The Daring One onto his shoulders, but The Daring One fights out with a series of elbows to the face before going for the superkick!"

Brad Blood: "But Melchiott ducks underneath it before catching a kendo stick that was tossed in from Hunter!  The Daring One turns into a huge shot to the skull!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade slides into the ring with a steel chair to replace his fallen partner.  Melchiott attempts to catch him with the kendo stick, but Crusade uses the chair as a shield!  That had to hurt Melchiott's hands!  Crusade stabs Melchiott in the gut with the chair before bringing it down across Melchiott's back."

Brad Blood: "Crusade barely dodges a chair that was thrown in from Hunter.  Hunter throws in another and another... and a fourth!  Crusade barely dodged those!  Hunter slides a table into the ring before tossing a trashcan in as well... Crusade looks like he's had enough of this and slides out of the ring, but he gets hit on the head with the trashcan lid!  Hunter lured him in and got him good!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter slides a ladder into the ring before grabbing Crusade and bouncing his head off of our announce desk!  Hunter throws one of our monitors off before wrapping the wires around Crusade's neck!  OH MY GOD!  The Daring One just flew through the ropes and took out Hunter!"

Brad Blood: "Crusade and The Daring One start to pull Hunter to his feet, but they fail to notice Melchiott climbing onto the turnbuckle with a ladder.  Melchiott moonsaults back and drives the ladder into all three men!  Everyone's down!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott took out his own partner for that!  Melchiott gets to his feet and grabs Crusade before throwing him into the steel steps!  Melchiott helps Hunter to his feet before instructing him to get The Daring One.  Hunter lifts the Daring One into an electric chair position as Melchiott climbs onto the barricade... Hunter walks in front of our table, are they going to try and drive The Daring One through our table with the Moonlight Gambit!?  The Daring One realizes that he's in serious trouble and rakes Hunter's eyes to get down before hopping onto the barricade and suplexing Melchiott through our announce desk!  Both men are down!"

Brad Blood: "Why the hell couldn't they have used that table in the ring?  Bastards!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter looks stunned but soon shakes himself out of it before turning to Crusade.  Hunter rolls Crusade into the ring before hopping on the ring apron.  Crusade gets to his feet and Hunter goes for the springboard... and springboards right into a chair shot from Crusade!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter put those chairs into the ring and now he's going to be shot by his own gun!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade positions the chairs into a mini table of steel before dragging Hunter on top of it.  Crusade climbs up to the top rope, but Hunter springs up and catches Crusade with a hard punch before hooking him up for a superplex... but The Daring One cracks Hunter on the back with the kendo stick from earlier!  Hunter falls from the ropes as The Daring One positions a table in the far corner.  As Crusade recovers, The Daring One suggests that they throw Hunter through it!  The Church lifts Hunter up and carry his towards the table, but Hunter manages to slip free before fighting the two men off with rights and lefts!  Enzuigiri for Crusade!  Hunter turns his attention to The Daring One... and eats a superkick!  MELCHIOTT JUST SPEARED THE DARING ONE THROUGH THE TABLE!"

Brad Blood: "Holy shit!  Everyone's down... again!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade is the first man to recover.  Seeing Hunter also recovering, Crusade waits for a moment before dropkicking his knee!  Before Andrew can get up Crusade steps up onto Andrew's knee and delivers an axe kick directly to Andrew's forehead!  The Genesis!  Crusade hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Hunter kicks out at two!  Crusade grabs Hunter by the hair and pulls him across the ring towards the steel chair table that he built earlier."

Jim Jackson: "Crusade throws Hunter into the corner before beating him down with a series of rights.  With Hunter weakened, Crusade lifts him onto the turnbuckle before climbing up as well... could it be superplex time?  No!  Melchiott yanks Crusade down from the turnbuckle before dropping him with a hard right.  Melchiott turns to the steel table and starts to dismantle it, leaving the chairs in a pile as he shouts "no" to the crowd."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott already went through one table, he doesn't want to end up going through another!"

Jim Jackson: "After finishing with the dismantling, Melchiott turns right into a running Enzuigiri from The Daring One!  Hunter hops off the turnbuckle and charges at The Daring One, but catches a dropkick to the face and goes tumbling out of the ring!  Crusade joins his partner and the two put the boots to Melchiott before dragging him over to the corner.  They lift Melchiott to the top before climbing up after him... Melchiott tries to fight back with elbows, but it's two against one!  The Church soon beats the fight out of Melchiott before hooking him up for the superplex... but Hunter rolls back into the ring and grabs both members of The Church!  DOUBLE POWERBOMB-SUPERPLEX COMBINATION ONTO THE PILE OF STEEL CHAIRS!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter may have just inadvertently killed his own tag team partner!  He powerbombed The Chuch, but they pulled Melchiott down with them!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter has realized that, but it's too late!  Knowing that it's more important to capitalize on the damage done, Hunter hooks a leg on Crusade."

Brad Blood: "But Crusade kicks out at two!  Hunter turns to The Daring One and hooks a leg on him for another cover."

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One follows his partner's example and kicks out at two.  Hunter can't believe it!  He grabs the kendo stick before briefly checking on his partner.  Seeing Crusade get to his feet, Hunter cracks him in the gut before smacking him across the back with the kendo stick!  As Crusade rolls out of the ring, Hunter turns and smacks The Daring One over the head with the kendo stick, knocking him out of the equation momentarily!  Hunter bounces off the far ropes for momentum before diving at Crusade, but Crusade manages to move out of the way!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter got nothing but floor on that one!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter pulls himself back to his feet only to be leveled from a steel chair shot!  Crusade grabs Hunter... could he be thinking tombstone piledriver on the floor!?  Hunter tries to struggle out, but The Daring One hops over the ropes, grabs Hunter's legs, and drives him down into the floor for the double-team tombstone!"

Brad Blood: "I think he's dead, Jim!"

Jim Jackson: "For once, I think you may be right, Brad!  Hunter's neck could be broken!  The Church laughs at what they've just done... this is sick!"

Brad Blood: "All's fair in love and war!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade slides back into the ring and right into a spear from Melchiott!  The Moonlight Slice connects!  Melchiott grabs the trashcan as The Daring One slides in... and catches him on the top of the skull with it!  Melchiott's taking care of business for his team!"

Brad Blood: "And he's going to have to -- Hunter is being stretchered out of here!  Melchiott, like the veteran he is, keeps focused on the match while he partner is carried out of here."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott slams the trashcan down onto The Daring One's stomach before climbing onto the turnbuckle.  Before Melchioitt can dive, The Daring One throws the trashcan up and hits him in the face with it!  Melchiott is stunned!  The Daring One moves out of the way as Crusade hops onto the turnbuckle... superplex onto the trashcan!  The trashcan is completely flattened!  Shining wizard from The Daring One!  Crusade hooks Melchiott's leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott somehow stays alive by kicking out before the three!  Heart is great and all, but Melchiott should just take the loss -- he's out here two on one!  This can only end one way."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott isn't going to give up, no matter the odds!  Crusade slides out of the ring and checks underneath as The Daring One puts the boots to Melchiott.  Finding what he's looking for, Crusade slides back in with a bag in hand.  The Daring One looks giddy as Crusade dumps thumb tacks out of the bag onto the ring mat!"

Brad Blood: "I told you, Jim!  Melchiott should have just called it quits after Hunter was taken out!"

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One tries to pick Melchiott up, but Melchiott throws him through the ropes before catching Crusade with a kick to the gut!  Melchiott lifts Crusade onto his shoulders... could he be thinking TKO into the tacks?  We'll never know!  Crusade fight out of it with elbows to the jaw before grabbing Melchiott and driving him down onto the tacks with a spinebuster!  Crusade laughs as he grabs Melchiott by the hair and starts to pull Melchiott up, but Melchiott hits him in the ding-ding!"

Brad Blood: "Low-blow by Melchiott!  As Crusade falls to a knee clutching his groin, The Daring One goes for a superkick, but Melchiott catches it!  Melchiott pulls The Daring One in before low-blowing him too!  The crowd is loving this!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott grabs the two men and bounces their heads together before lifting Crusade onto his shoulders... but this leaves Melchiott defenseless and he eats a superkicks from The Daring One! Crusade hooks the leg here."

Brad Blood: "But Melchiott still refuses to quit!  He works his way to a knee... only for Crusade to catch him with a knee to the jaw as The Daring One connects with a superkick to the back of the head!  The Innovative tag team maneuver!  Melchiott is out!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott might be out, but The Church does not look satisfied.  They know that he's helpless and they want to inflict more punishment!  The Daring One holds Melchiott's mouth open as Crusade scoops up a handful of tacks... and shoves them into Melchiott's mouth!  The Daring One is forcing Melchiott to chew the tacks!  This is sick!  The Daring One steps back before connecting with a super kick to the back of Melchiott's skull as Crusade again connects with the knee to the jaw for a second Innovative tag team maneuver!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's going to be spitting blood for a long time after that!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade drops down for the cover but... stops?  He's looking towards the ramp... it's Andrew Hunter!  Hunter is slowly making his way back down to the ring while holding his neck!  The Church look eager to inflict more pain on the tag team champion!"

Brad Blood: "Why would Hunter want to come back down here?  He deserves to get his ass kicked for this."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter slides into the ring and begins alternating between both members of The Church with punches, but The Daring One puts an early end to it with a kick to the gut into a DDT!  The Church is being showered in boos, but they look to revel in it."

Brad Blood: "And why shouldn't they?  They're winning!"

Jim Jackson: "As The Daring One slides out of the ring, Crusade pulls Hunter back to his feet and drives him into the mat with a second DDT!  Hunter's neck is hurt!  Stop this!"

Brad Blood: "If he was so hurt, he shouldn't have come back to the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "The Daring One slides back into the ring with a shoe... it's covered with thumb tacks!  The entire bottom of that shoe is covered in thumb tacks!  The Daring One smiles as he takes his boot off and puts on the shoe!  Crusade points out that Melchiott is stirring.  The Daring One measures Melchiott as he coughs up blood... and goes for the superkick, but Hunter pushes Melchiott out of the way at the last moment!"

Brad Blood: "After saving his partner, Hunter turns to face The Church and EATS A SUPERKICK FROM THE DARING ONE!  HUNTER'S BUSTED WIDE OPEN!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh God!  He's bleeding badly!  His face is already a crimson mask after that superkick!  The Daring One is laughing at what he's done... this is disgusting!"

Brad Blood: "An EMT tries to slide into the ring, but only narrowly avoids a superkick from The Daring One!  The Church is making it clear that no one is to interrupt their match!"

Jim Jackson: "Crusade starts to pull Melchiott up for The Daring One, but a mule kick catches Crusade right in the groin!  As Crusade falls to the mat, The Daring One goes for the superkick, but Melchiott ducks it!  Melchiott bounces off of the ropes before catching The Daring One with the Moonlight Slice!  Melchiott works his way back to his feet and ducks a punch by Crusade!  Trapping Crusade's arms in front of him, Melchiott lifts Crusade into the air and slams him to the mat with the german suplex!  The Moonlight Delight!  But Melchiott is too tired and too hurt to maintain the bridge!"

Brad Blood: "If Melchiott could have kept that bridge, he might have been able to pull out the win in this match!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott haggardly gets to his feet before turning around and ducking underneath another superkick attempt from The Daring One!  Melchiott lifts The Daring One onto his shoulders before throwing The Daring One’s legs back and falling to the mat, driving The Daring One’s face into the mat with the Moonlight Drive!  Everyone is down yet again!"

Brad Blood: "How is Melchiott still alive after eating those tacks?  This is ridiculous!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott slowly crawls over to The Daring One, but instead of going for the cover, Melchiott takes of that thumb tacked shoe!  Melchiott pulls himself to his feet using the ropes before turning and catching Crusade across the skull with it!  Now Crusade's bleeding like a stuffed pig!  The crowd is going crazy!"

Brad Blood: "What the hell?  Andrew Hunter is getting to his feet?  How the hell is he still alive!?"

Jim Jackson: "Andrew stumbles around the ring as Melchiott pulls The Daring One over to the corner.  Melchiott grabs his partner and helps him up the turnbuckle... both men leap off the top rope and perform simultaneous 450° somersaults, crashing onto The Daring One with the 900° Special!  Melchiott leaves Hunter on top for the cover and goes to hold down Crusade!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and STILL the RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott... TEAM SYMPHONY!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a night...  WHAT A NIGHT!  We had a lot of great matches tonight and one kinda unclear hazy one...  But what stood out tonight were of course the main events.  First of all congratulations to Team Symphony for retaining their title belts."

Brad Blood:  "Who cares about that, did you see what Colton did to Ray?  Ray may have one and gotten a title shot but is he in any condition to challenge Shogun for the belt two weeks from now?  I have a feeling that the C4-Kamaura Saga is far from over."

Jim Jackson:  "You may be right there Brad...  I doubt Ray Kamaura will let things slide just like this...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb may have woken a sleeping dragon with his actions tonight.  Unfortunately it's time again for us to say goodbye."

Brad Blood:  "Well toodles everyone!"

Jim Jackson:  "Goodbye and thank you again for watching everyone, good fight and good night."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down