Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014

Go down

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Empty Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Edmund11 VS Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Meowlc10

Jim Jackson: "Hello and welcome to another star-studded Chaos Supreme!  As a thank you for joining us here live, we have a special untelevised match for you."

Brad Blood: "Edmundo Alejandro Serrano will once again be wrestling, this time against Meowlchiott.  I have to ask Jim, why is Edmundo stuck working our dark matches?  You think a guy as talented and wealthy as him would be on our main show."

Jim Jackson: "I heard that Edmundo is an escaped prisoner of war and doesn't want to be seen on television."

Brad Blood: "WAIT WHAT!?"

Jim Jackson: "I'm just fucking with you, Brad.  When was Belize ever in a war anyway?"

Brad Blood: "Well, they are a part of Europe Jim!  They were probably in WWI and WWII!"

Jim Jackson: "You realize that Edmundo is only 23 and... you know what, you are completely right."

Brad Blood: "It's about time you noticed!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing in at 165 pounds, hailing from Belmopan, Belize, The Duke... EDMUNDO ALEJANDRO SERRANO!"

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands. Serrano regally walks down to the ring holding the flag, ignoring the fans as he goes. Upon reaching the ring, Serrano sets the flag in a stand that was prepared for it before taking off his robe and wiping his feet on the ring apron. After climbing into the ring, Serrano adjusts his bowtie as he waits for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 9 inches and weighting in at 190 pounds, hailing from Meowland... MEOWLCHIOTT!"

As "King of Anything" by Sara Bareillies begins playing through the arena as Meowlchiott steps out from the back. With a silly grin, Meowlchiott turns and shakes his rump at the crowd before prancing down to ring. After sliding into the ring, Meowlchiott looks towards the back with a sad expression before getting distracted with pawing at the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Edmundo takes the side headlock as the match begins, but Meowlchiott fights out of it.  Meowlchiott runs towards the ropes, but Edmundo grabs him by the hair and yanks him down to the mat.  Edmundo grabs Meowlchiott and sends him into the turnbuckle."

Brad Blood: "Edmundo follows Meowlchiott in... only to receive a poke to the eye!  Meowlchiott shrugs at the official before hopping onto the turnbuckle."

Jim Jackson: "Missile dropkick takes Edmundo down!  With Edmundo on his back, Meowlchiott exits to the apron before slingshotting into the ring and landing beside Edmundo's head. Meowlchiott puts his boot onto Edmundo's face before giving him a face wash!  Meowlchiott gives the crowd a bow."

Brad Blood: "I hate these cats, but even I can't help but be blown away by such a daredevil move!"

Jim Jackson: "It seems like Edmundo appreciates it much less than you!  He just decked Meowlchiott from behind and is stomping the fallen cat into the mat!  The referee tries to pull Edmundo off, but the Duke is having none of it!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Brad Blood: "Edmundo finally backs off at the count of four.  The referee is checking on Meowlchiott... but the Duke pushes past him and grabs the cat by the hair!  He tosses the cat into the corner before raining punches down onto him!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Jim Jackson: "Edmundo again backs off at the count of four... only to charge back in with a clothesline!  Meowlchiott stumbles out of the corner and takes a swing at Edmundo, but he ducks it before grabbing Meowlchiott by the waist.  Edmundo lifts Meowlchiott into the air before dropping him on his head with the german suplex!  The Belize Drop!"

Brad Blood: "I have never seen a german suplex done better!  He's going to... is that Mewter?"

Jim Jackson: "Mewter has hopped onto the ring apron while the referee is busy checking on Meowlchiott!  Edmundo charges at the cat, but only catches a kick to the temple for his trouble!  Mewter hops off of the apron as Edmundo stumbles into a knee to the head from Meowlchiott!  The Shining Cat!  Meowlchiott hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "WAIT!  They cheated!"

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... MEOWLCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson: "And with an assist from his tag team partner, Meowlchiott has just managed to pick up a win over Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!"

Brad Blood: "Yeah, but he cheated!"

Jim Jackson: "If the roles were reversed, you wouldn't be crying foul."

Brad Blood: "Of course I would be, Jim!  I'm an unbiased commentator unlike someone I know!"

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome to another exciting edition of Chaos Supreme!  As usual, we have a great show lined up for tonight including a title defense match by Shogun against Ray Kamaura!  Joining me at ringside is the town idiot, Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood:  "Thanks Ji...  HEEEEEEEEY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Tonight's show will also feature an original match that is so dangerous, it hasn't been attempted in any other wrestling federation!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Ooh!  Ooh!  I know which match that is!  I'm so excited I creamed myself!  So let's get the ball rolling!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Gm_s_o10

The scene opens with Nao Fook Mi seated across the desk of Lee Morrison, the general manager of Ring of Chaos.  Lee Morrison seem to be deep in thought as they both are in the middle of a conversation.

Nao Fook Mi:  "You already know that am worth as much as any male wrestler here in the roster Mr. Morrison.  I've proven it with my match against Edmundo Alejandro Serrano.  Now as I have told you, my relative is already on a flight here from China and I would like to request for a chance for us to show you that what I can do alone, together we can do better.  Book us in a title match Mr. Morrison, book us against Team Symphony for the RoC Tag Team titles.  I know you have reservations but trust me Mr. Morrison, we will not disappoint you."

Looking at Lee Morrison's face, Fook Mi knows that she still needs to convince the general manager of RoC.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Tell you what Mr. Morrison, you are a businessman and I have a deal I can propose.  Give us this chance and we will forfeit our pay for the evening and if we lose, we shall also compete here in RoC for 3 months without pay.  Now that's a win-win proposal for you.  Now do we have a deal?"

The oriental beauty waits for Lee Morrison to reply.

The general manager of Ring of Chaos is impressed by the guts shown by the female wrestler standing before him.  After considering the proposal for a few minutes, Lee Morrison nods and extends his hand.

Lee Morrison:  "It seems we have a deal Ms. Nao.  Yes I shall accept your proposal."

Lee Morrison grins as Nao Fook Mi takes his hand and seals the deal as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Gym10

THUP!  THUP!  THUP!

Bob Bobbie is seen hitting the heavy bags, sweat dripped from his forehead with each punch he threw.  The camera pans further and we see Chuck Norris, RoC's head trainer holding the heavy bag in place.

Chuck Norris:  "Is that what you call a punch?   You expect to beat that little punk TJ Austin tonight with a sissy punch like that?  C'mon, throw your hips into it!"

THUP!

Chuck Norris rolls his eyes at the punch Bob Bobbie threw.  He lets go of the heavy bag and walks over to Bob Bobbie.

Chuck Norris:  "Now why don't you hold the bag Bob, I'll show you how it's done."

Bob Bobbie:  "Uh, sure Chuck..."

Bob Bobbie braces himself on the heavy bag, on his face, uncertainty is etched.  Chuck Norris draws back and assumes a karate stance.

Chuck Norris:  "Ready?"

Bobbie nods but his face shows otherwise.

WHAM!!!

The bag swings with such force that Bob Bobbie is flung 20 feet and skids on the ground.

Chuck Norris:  "Are you okay Bobbie?"

Bob Bobbie, face down raises his arms in the air waving his finger.

Chuck Norris:  "Good, since you're okay, let's go for another round.  We still have time before your match."

Bob Bobbie groans as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Bob_bo11 VS Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Tj_aus10

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are with our first match of the evening, Bob Bobbie shall be facing TJ Austin..."

Brad Blood:  "Bob Bobbie?  Why is he even still wrestling?  Seriously that nerd should just quit and do some science stuff instead because...  YEAH SCIENCE BITCHES!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well I heard he's been training hard."

Brad Blood:  "No amount of training can help that dweeb."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 160 pounds, hailing from Newfoundland, Canada...  Double B...  BOB BOBBIE!"

The main theme for Star Wars starts to play as Bob Bobbie rushed out from the back in thick rimmed glasses, a white short sleeved polo shirt with a clip on polka-dot tie, slacks and leather shoes. He rushes into the ring and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at  230 pounds, hailing from New York City, New York...  TJ AUSTIN!"

"I Come from Money" by S-Preme booms through the big speakers as the crowd immediately boo the man that comes down to the ring. He holds a ward of cash in his hand, cockily counting the money as he shows it to the camera. With the snarky smile he hops into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  TJ Austin takes a look at Bob Bobbie and is laughing his ass off!  TJ Austin is just laughing like there's no tomorrow.  Austin is now on all fours pounding on the ground with his fist still laughing at Bob Bobbie!  Bob Bobbie climbs to the top turnbuckle and sizes up his opponent on the ground he leaps up, tucks his arms and legs in then spreads them out as he lands on his opponent executing the Revenge of the Nerd!   BOB BOBBIE FLATTENS TJ AUSTIN!  BOB BOBBIE FOR THE COVER!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "What the...."

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, BOB BOBBIE!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd is stunned at what just happened!  They can't believe their eyes!  Bob Bobbie stands in the middle of the ring fixing his glasses...  The crowd erupts in cheers!"

Brad Blood:  "HOW IN THE...  MY MIND IS BLOWN!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Parkin10

The camera fades from black to see a man in a leather jacket humming to himself while he carries a baseball bat and a can of gasoline through the parking lot outside of Ring of Chaos. This leather jacket clad man is none other than the newly proclaimed Chaotic God Johnny Fortune.

Johnny Fortune: "Y'know, I expected something better from you Lee. You want to punish me for trying to burn your pathetic office to the ground, that's absolutely expected. Hell, it at least got your attention. You send your text messages to M.T. like half the roster and fans don't know who it is already, you bring out Jura some four-armed freak that is a man slave to a competitor who's such an awful piece of trash that I could record me taking a piss and still be more entertaining than. You think that for some reason I'm going to be scared of some freak? Some slave? Some jabroni with a couple extra arms to beat his dick with? You got the wrong guy. In fact I take it as a God damn insult Lee, I think that I didn't do enough to piss you off. Because for whatever reason you've decided to put a freak in the ring with a monster. A monster known as the Chaotic God Johnny Fortune. So if me failing to burn down your piece of shit office I wonder what the Hell the punishment is gonna be for doing this."

A quick pan is made over to the Lexus Suv that belongs to Ring of Chaos General Manager Lee Morrison, within seconds Johnny Fortune runs at it with a baseball bat and starts busting out windows screaming like a mad man his hair flailing everywhere as the glass from the broken windows flies. Fortune is followed by the camera man to the front window as fortune climbs on top of it and starts stomping out the windshield making sure it is shattered. The Fortunate one then starts pouring gasoline all over the outside and inside of the car until the gallon can is completely empty.

Johnny Fortune: "Lee, unlike you or Blas Carson's retarded slave, I thrive in the fire. I take everything that you fear and put it into a man, no a monster, no a God. You see, what just happened to your car it's nothing short of what's going to happen to Jura when he steps into that ring of fire with me."

Johnny Fortune hops off of the suv, before lighting a match and throwing it through one of the shattered windows. The car bursts into flames as Johnny Fortune walks away singing Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire".

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Clinic10

Ray Kamaura sat, shirtless, upon an examiners table with Dr. Billie Holliday looking at a cut on his forehead. She poked at it while Ray Kamaura winched in pain. Next she loved to a large bruise on his shoulder. Again she touched at, but this time Ray pulled away.

Ray Kamaura: "Enough. How bad am I? Can I compete?"

Dr. Holliday turned around and grabbed a few things from a shelf.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "I have a few tricks I can show you, Got a little bit of pain medication that should take the edge off."

Ray Kamaura: "Call me crazy doc, but tricks?"

Dr. Holliday flashed a smile to Ray. She began to work on him as she talked.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Your pain is in your shoulder so we will treat it with this shot of pain killers. Next I'm going to put a band aid over the stitches in your forehead to make the injury look a lot more mild than it actually is. And finally I am going to put a ungodly amount of bandages on your ribs. to distract from the shoulder."

Ray Kamaura looked slightly confused before it dawned on him what she was doing.

Ray Kamaura: "So now I just sell the ribs, Shogun will have no idea and target them over the shoulder! Doc you're  a genius!"

Ray jumped off the table and gave the doc a kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you" before walking out of her office.

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Eagle10 VS Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 John_e10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have Eagle going against John E. Hendrix."

Brad Blood:  "The blind guy in the bird suit?!  That guy is the representation of so much awesomeness!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with unknown height and weight and hailing from somewhere not here...  EAGLE!"

"No Way but the Hard Way" by Airbourne begins to play and the three men associated with the music appear at the top of the ramp. The crowd cheers as Eagle, Kestrel and Parrot make their way down the ramp together. Kestrel sprints ahead and slides into the ring and jumps to a turnbuckle to showboat. Eagle walks down with Parrot's hand on his shoulder to guide him. Eagle slowly walks up the steel steps with Parrot following behind, Eagle climbs over the top rope and Parrot steps in through the ropes. Parrot then mounts a turnbuckle and poses for the crowd while Eagle raises a large fist into the air.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and insecure about his weight, hailing from Los Angeles, California...  JOHN E. HENDRIX!"

Silence. Then slowly a volume of music is being increased as a hippy van entrance the arena and "Truckin" is being played by "Grateful Dead" through the van's speakers....  And van is being parked next to the ring...

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  It seems that Eagle is feeling around the ring while John E. Hendrix looks like he's high is something.  Eagle swings around blindly because he IS REALLY BLIND!  Hendrix is stumbling around like a drunk!  BOTH MEN RUN INTO EACH OTHER!"

Brad Blood:  "This is EPIC!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle and John E. Hendrix are throwing punches at close range but somehow missing each other!  One cannot see where he's throwing his fists and the other doesn't have any sense of aim!"

Brad Blood:  "WAHAHAHA!  This is just so much win!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle lunges forward....  HE GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE!  John E. Hendrix seems like he doesn't want to be left behind...  HE SHOUTS "STAGE DIVE!" AND LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE BY HIMSELF AND CRASHES TO THE GROUND!"

Brad Blood:  "AHAHAHAHAHA!  This is just killin' me!  KILLIN' ME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle gets up and walks towards the wrong direction!  John E. Hendrix is still knocked out on the outside!  The ref starts counting to ten!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "The pointing Eagle towards the ring!  Eagle turns around and starts walking!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle trips over the unconscious body of John E. Hendrix nudging him awake!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Brad Blood:  "John just hugged Eagle and starts spouting "I LOVE YOU MAN!  I LOVE EVERYBODY!" Talk about hippie love!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Jim Jackson:  "Eagle pushes John E. Hendrix off of him!  Grabs Hendrix and Irish whips him into the the ring apron but in doing so he is now facing the wrong direction again and starts walking towards the steel barricades!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Brad Blood:  "WAHAHAHA!  Eagle just tripped and fell over the steel railings!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd helps Eagle over the barricades and back into ringside!  Eagle starts walking forward towards the ring...  HE WALKS INTO JOHN E. HENDRIX AND THEY KNOCK HEADS!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  CAN'T~!  STOP~!  LAUGHING~!  I~! CAN'T~! BREATHE~!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both Eagle and John E. Hendrix are tangled on each other trying to get up!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "WAHAHAHAHA~!  SERIOUSLY~!  MAKE~!  IT~! STOP~!  I~! CAN'T~!  BREATHE~!"

THUD!!!

Jim Jackson:  "And Brad just passed out from laughing too much just as the referee counts ten!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Ten!"

Jim Jackson:  "And that's it both men fail to get back into the ring!  The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The following match has been declared a draw due to double count out!

Jim Jackson:  "Well what do you expect?  We had a blind guy going against a guy so high he can't even see his own hand in front of himself...  Brad are you still alive?"

Brad Blood:  "...WHEEZE~!"

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Beyond10

The camera opens up just down the street from the arena to show the trio known as the Northern King's standing outside the newly re-renovated church with a banner handing over the door. A crowd has gathered as Allister stands at the door ready to speak.

Allister King: "Lads and Ladettes, mates and dates, gentlemen and gentlewomen, we gather here today for a special occasion. Ahem! Praise be to the heavens, A glorious moment has come upon you. And you will know it's name!"

Allister extends his arms and looks to the sky before slowly lowering his head to the crowd.

Allister King: "A present to you all! Sanctuary 2.0!"

Samantha pulls a rope, dropping a banner to reveal a neon sign hanging about the entrance to this once church. The sign reads "Sanctuary 2.0".

Allister King: "Let us enter and please, please.....no flash photography."

Callahan opens the doors to allow the crowd to enter this now 2 floor bar, cafe, restaurant, whatever it you want to call it

Allister King: "Camera man! Follow me but not up here, just inside."

The Kings enter the establishment and walk through a door, guarded by a velvet rope, that reads "VIPs only". They emerge on the second floor overlooking the first. A feast has been prepared and stationed amongst all the tables.

Allister King: "Brothers! Sisters! Let the feast commence!"

On the altar is a band playing the classic song "Baker Street". Allister must think he's Julius Caesar or something 'cause you can almost see the smug coming off of him.

The camera fades out to an advertisement reading "Sanctuary 2.0. More sanctuary than you can shake a stick at."

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Gm_s_o10

The haughty member of the Belizean royalty, Edmundo Alejandro Serrano, stands in front of a door labeled "General Manager".  Serrano knocks on the door before waiting patiently for an invitation to enter the office of his employer.

Another night, another knock on his door, hopefully it's not another psycho.  In the strings of recent event, Lee Morrison has a bodyguard stationed in his office.

Lee Morrison:  "Come in!  It's open."

Hearing the invitation, Edmundo Alejandro Serrano, (one of the only men who has had the sense to knock and to wait to be invited in), steps into the office of Lee Morrison.  Serrano steps in front of Morrison's desk before looking at the general manager.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Mr. Morrison, as you are undoubtedly aware, I am Duke Edmundo Alejandro Serrano!  Tonight, I come to you with a special request.  You see, I have had some issues with a particular set of superstars.  Now, it would take far too long to deal with them individually, so I am here to ask that you allot me an opportunity to prepare an 8-man elimination tag team match for next week!  Then, I may rid myself of all of my doubters and detractors by defeating these various idiots all at once!"

After taking a moment to envision his victory, Edmundo continues.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "So what do you say my good man?  It will be a grand affair, and you can rest assured that I shall emerge as the victor!  And perhaps after my victory we may be in a more favorable position for discussing my future desires."

Lee Morrison considers Serrano's request, seeing nothing wrong with it he agrees.

Lee Morrison:  "First of all, what's in it for me?  Quid pro quo Mr. Serrano, I do something for you, you do something for me.  You see, if I just give you what you want, every shmuck will think that they can stroll in here and just have their demands met.  Secondly, who are the wrestlers you have in mind to fight against Mr. Serrano?  I am not adverse to having a good match to highlight the diverse talents here in Ring of Chaos."

Morrison leans forward and waits for a reply...

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Ah, a savvy businessman!  I can assure you, Mr. Morrison, that the match will be a great spectacle!  It alone is reason for admission!  But if that isn't enough for you, then as the saying goes, if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  Money!  Arenas!  Crowds!  I can provide these to your organization, Mr. Morrison.  Belize is quite an untapped market you see..."

The Duke gives Mr. Morrison a sly smile.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Or, if you prefer, I can help rid you of some of the pests that are infesting Ring of Chaos.  As I have alluded, I have the money to arrange for their extermination.  I am also a capable in-ring performer, Mr. Morrison.  I can humble a certain "Chaotic God" on your behalf, especially if such a performance would perhaps lead to a Lightweight title opportunity..."

Serrano lets his offer hang for a moment before clapping his hands together.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Onto the second order of business!  As you already are aware, I have been made a fool of time after time by a certain idiot in a cat costume.  It is time for me to erase my past losses to Mewter and Meowlchiott and their overweight friend The Morbidly Obese Man!  Their partner, of course, will be none other than the embarrassment from China -- Little Wang!  Nao Fook Mi had the audacity to embarrass me, so now it is time I returned the favor by embarrassing her former tag team partner!  Unfortunately I am unable to discuss my own partners for this match, but rest assured, they are of the highest caliber that money can buy!  So what do you say, Mr. Morrison?"

Lee Morrison:  "I have a better idea, we'll have a three-way elimination tag team match!  The Fantasticat Duo versus Little Boy & Fat Man versus you and your partner.  If you and your partner manage to win, then I shall grant you and your partner title matches of your choosing.  Now that THAT is settled, I am a busy man Mr. Serrano, I believe you can show yourself out."

Lee Morrison signals for his bodyguard to escort Edmundo Alejandro Serrano to the door as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Johnny10 VS Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Jura10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to our third match of the evening, this time it'll be Johnny Fortune VS Jura in a flaming cage match!  This match was booked my Lee Morrison as punishment for Johnny Fortune and his new hobby of setting fire to things...  The cage is specially fabricate to release LPG like a stove top!"

Brad Blood:  "Well I like this new Johnny...  He's on fire!"

Jim Jackson groans...

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a flaming cage match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and hailing from The Tenderloin District of San Francisco, California...  The Fortunate One...  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint and jean shorts and pink hair is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring shaking ropes and twitching his head looking back and forth waiting for something to happen. He rips off his jacket and throws it in the face of Alice Aoi. Laughing all the way as he sits atop one of the turnbuckles.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 8 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 620 pounds, hailing from parts unknown...  JURA!"

Jura walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  The cage has been lowered and set on fire!  Johnny Fortune has a grin on his face, it seems he is loving it.  Jura on the other hand seems distracted, like how wild beasts fear fire...  And The Fortunate One charges in!  Right off the bat he attacks low!  Jura swings with his arms and misses!  Fortune again with low kicks on Jura's knees."

Brad Blood:  "Jura looks panicked actually.  Look at how wide his eyes are!  Johnny on the other hand is as comfortable as he can be, he's practically just dancing around Jura who is flailing his arms around in an attempt to hit something...  Either that or Jura's having an epileptic seizure."

Jim Jackson:  "Jura charges towards Johnny Fortune, Fortune dodges and Jura brakes just before he hits the ropes which is also only inches from the flames!  Fortune with a dropkick sends Jura into the cage!"

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Brad Blood:  "Oh!  Look at that perfect char on Jura's face!  The four-armed monster screams in pain!  Johnny on the other hand is laughing like a maniacal overlord!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune charges in!  Jura swings wildly, Fortune slips betwenn Jura's legs!  Jura swings towards Fortune again.  The Fortunate One dodges and leaps to the second turnbuckle...  Flying back elbow connects!  Jura reels back!   Fortune is on a roll, Jura lunges forward in a desperate attempt to grab hold of his tormentor...  Fortune sidesteps and trips him!  Jura falls to the ground face first.   Fortune leaps up and stomps Jura's head to the mat!"

Brad Blood:  "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark...  Jura doesn't look happy now...  He's roaring out loud in frustration.  Jura is beating his chest like King Kong but with four arms."

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune charges in...  He dodges Jura's first fist!  He dodges Jura's second fist!  He weaves across the third first!  FORTUNE GETS HAMMERED BY THE FOURTH!   Fortune is rocked!  The monster Jura grabs hold of Fortune...  Chokeslam!  That shook the ring!"

Brad Blood:  "Damn right it did, the flames around the ring danced at the impact of that chokeslam.  Uh-oh, that gleam in Jura's eyes don't look good for Johnny..."

Jim Jackson:  "Jura picks Johnny Fortune up...  Gorilla press drop to a stomp on the back!  It's Jura's signature move called Jura Crush!  The monster is not done yet, he picks Fortune up...  HE'S HEADING FOR THE FLAMING CAGE WALL!"

Brad Blood:  "I think he's gonna make himself a Johnny barbeque!  This won't end well for Johnny if he doesn't find a way to escape fast!  Johnny is regaining his bearings!  He's struggling...  Will he make it?"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune slips free!   Fortune escapes and slips down behind Jura's back!  A stiff kick to the back of the knee stops the monster.  Fortune leaps off the ground and connects with a knee!  Jura tries to shake it off.  The Fortunate One quickly hits a spinning back elbow to the back of Jura's head!  Jura stumbles forward..."

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh!  Jura is about to hit the flames again!  Wait!  Jura stops himself!  Johnny leaps...  Jura dodges!  OH MY GOD!  JOHNNY HITS THE FLAMING CAGE WALL!"

HSS!!!

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune is able to quickly remove himself from the flaming cage wall minimizing the damage but I bet that it'll still hurt like the dickens.  Jura grabs Fortune from behind...  Powerslam!  Fortune is down!  Jura goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Johnny kicks out at two!  Jura unable to put Johnny away at this point."

Jim Jackson:  "Jura waits for Johnny Fortune to get up...  He's going for the Jura Twister!  Jura starts to spin very quickly...  Fortune favors Fortune as he barely dodges Jura's spinning fists!  Jura is still not stopping!  Fortune runs around the ring as Jura still spinning gives chase!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Jura's spinning is slowing down!  He's...  HE'S SPUN HIMSELF DIZZY!  That stupid idiot!  Hahahahahaha!  Look at him swaying around like a drunk chicken!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune leaps up...  Double knee backbreaker on Jura connects!  Fortune starts stomping away at Jura's head!  Jura may have sealed his fate with that botched finisher attempt!"

Brad Blood:  "That he did!  Johnny Fortune is going for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Jura kicks out at two!  Johnny Fortune with a punt to Jura's head knocks the monster silly.   Fortune takes the head  Jura under his left arm with Jura looking at the ceiling. Fortune just laughing all the way as he drives Jura into the mat with a reverse DDT. Fortune wraps his legs around the torso of Jura, he just started cranking the neck of XXX back in a dragon sleeper! Fortune may just be trying to break the spirit of Jura! ILL FORTUNE!  JOHNNY FORTUNE LOCKED IN HIS FINISHER!  Jura could pass out or tap at any moment!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Jura still has some fight left in him!  He's...  HE'S POWERING OUT OF THE ILL FORTUNE!!!  JOHNNY IS IN DISBELIEF!"

Jim Jackson:  "JURA THROWS JOHNNY FORTUNE OFF OF HIM!  Jura lunges forward!  Fortune barely dodges Jura's spear!  Jura hits the corner shoulders first!  Jura slumps down on the corner!  Jura is sitting in the corner, head resting on the second turnbuckle.  Johnny Fortune gets a wild look in his eyes, licks his lips.  Johnny Fortune is running straight for Jura! Fortune jumps up and kicks Jura straight in the Head.  My Lord that's Chaos Theory!  Fortune goes for a sleeper hold..."

Brad Blood:  "Jura still manages to fling Johnny off of him before the sleeper hold is locked in!  Jura is still groggy though..."

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune grabs one of Jura's arms and Irish whips him to the ropes...  Jura bounces back...  Fortune with a dropkick stuns Jura!  Fortune wraps his hands around the back of Jura's head and swiftly drives his knee into the head of Jura! He might just have incapacitated Jura with that move! What an Unfortunate End!"

Brad Blood:  "Jura goes down and is not moving at all!  Johnny for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson:  "WAIT!  JOHNNY IS NOT DONE WITH JURA!  HE'S SPRAYING LIGHTER FLUID ON JURA!!!   HE HAS JURA BY THE LEGS...  HE SLINGSHOTS JURA INTO THE FLAMING CAGE WALL!  JURA IS ON FIRE!   JURA IS ON FIRE!   The cage is quickly turned off as paramedics and stagehands rush to the ring with extinguishers!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny is mouthing some words...  I think he's saying "You're next Morrison!"  Challenge issued!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years. Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He silences the crowd with nothing else but his glare as he bound over the ropes.  With a smirk on his face, he addresses the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "A handicap match, how uninspiring.  Lee Morrison thought that by partnering me with someone against three other wrestlers will put me in my place.  Well there ain't no place this broth'a will be put in other than one he's made for himself!  I have carved out my own path, I have created my own rules to get to where I am, so fuck anyone who thinks they can come in and stop me.  I will not obey, I will not conform!  You think a fruitcake, a midget and a fat piece of shit will be enough to stop me?  You think that by partnering this nigga' with Nicolas Dorn will be a handicap?"

Thaddeus Rex tsks as he waves his finger to the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Well let me share a little secret with y'all.  Nicolas Dorn was the reason I stepped into the world of wrestling.  He was the what made me decide to be a wrestler and it would be my honor to wrestle alongside Mr. Dorn against the joke of a team Lee Morrison pitted against us.  Morrison probably thinks that Dorn will be a liability to me rather than an asset in my match tonight.  I know what the wrestling community has been labeling Nicolas Dorn.  They call him a has been, they call him washed-up, they laugh at him and treat him like nothing more than a sideshow attraction.  Well tonight we will prove everyone wrong...  Nicolas Dorn and I shall dominate out match together, I shall be glad to call him my comrade...  MY BROTHA'!"

Taken aback, as the crowd never expected T-Rex to speak highly of anyone, they could only stare on in silence.

Thaddeus Rex:  "So come out Nicolas, stand with me against these naysayers."

Thaddeus Rex waits for the legend to come forth.

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way with a microphone in hand.  After taking a breath, Dorn walks down to the ring as the crowd elects to remain silent.  On one hand, they want to boo Dorn for being associated with Rex, but on the other hand he's Nicolas freakin' Dorn.  After rolling into the ring, Dorn looks at his partner-to-be with a concerned look on his face.

Nicolas Dorn: "Is it true?"

Thaddeus Rex gives the living legend a questioning look, wondering what exactly Dorn is asking.  Seeing the hesitation in his partner-to-be's eyes, Dorn continues.

Nicolas Dorn: "Is it true that these people have been calling me a... a... has been?"

Without waiting for an answer, Dorn turns to the ropes and looks out over the crowd.

Nicolas Dorn: "Is it true?  Do you people call me a has been?  Do you think I'm washed-up?"

The majority of the crowd remains silent in the face of this question, but there are sections of fans who chant "yes" or "no".

Nicolas Dorn: "You DO don't you!?  You find it funny that an old man is working hard in this ring.  You laugh, LAUGH, at me!  You find it entertaining that I can't "keep up" with your young guns!  I come out here to bring some class to this ring, to bring what only a living legend can bring, and you laugh at it.  You don't respect me, those guys in the back don't respect me, and Lee Morrison doesn't respect me!  And that is exactly why T-Rex and I are going to win here tonight."

Dorn gives his partner a brief smile before turning his attention back to the crowd.

Nicolas Dorn: "You underestimate me.  The guys in the back underestimate me.  Lee Morrison underestimates me.  Ever since I came to this federation, all Nicolas Dorn has been is underestimated!  But what you people don't understand is that I am a LEGEND!  I've been through the territories!  I've wrestled ALL of the greats, from Hulk Hogan to Ric Flair to Tito Santana to Harley Race.  I was entertaining crowd after crowd after crowd after crowd after crowd before Vince McMahon even knew what wrestling WAS!  I've wrestled all over the world and won countless titles against guys like Buddy Rodgers and Antonio Inoki!  I even fought Bruno Sammartino for the WWWF Championship!  And let me tell you what: had that referee not have counted slow, Bruno would never have held that belt for 2803 days!"

Some boos are heard following the insinuation that Dorn could have beaten Bruno Sammartino.

Nicolas Dorn: "Yet despite all of my accomplishments, you people have decided to look at me as nothing more than a joke!  It could have been different, you could have witnessed the Nicolas Dorn that your grandparents looked up to, but you've thrown that away."

Having uh... told off the fans, Dorn turns to look towards the backstage area.

Nicolas Dorn: "And that brings me back to you, Lee Morrison.  I thought that you were bringing me to Ring of Chaos out of respect for me, but now I see that you have only brought me here to try and make your young boys look good.  That was a mistake.  It seems that the only thing you know how to do these days is piss people off Mr. Morrison, and you've done just that.  Now, instead of just having one problem on your hands, you have two."

Turning towards T-Rex, Dorn gestures towards the imposing man.

Nicolas Dorn: "Thaddeus Rex is a BEAST!  He's a carnivore just waiting to tear your roster -- and you -- limb from limb!  You are a fool if you think that you can keep him from doing just that."

Putting a hand on his own chest, Dorn continues.

Nicolas Dorn: "And then you have me, a living legend.  I know more about this industry than any other man on this roster!  I could run this show in my sleep!  You could have had two diamonds Mr. Morrison, but instead you decided to throw us away.  You decided to disregard our value, and you've now made one mistake too many -- you put us together.  Thaddeus Rex is the only man on this roster that I care to know, and that's saying something.  With us together Mr. Morrison, your time could be very, very short."

With the threat issued, Dorn faces his partner for tonight's match.

Nicolas Dorn: "I won't lie to you Rex, I have lost a few steps in my time.  I can't do as much as I once could and I certainly can't do the flips that these youngsters do, but I've got a few more good matches left in me.  So if you are sure that you don't want to beat those Sideshow Fools from here to Missouri on your own, I'd be glad to take some of that spotlight off of your hands."

Dorn gives his partner-to-be a grin as he extends his hand to him.

Before Thaddeus Rex could accept Nicolas Dorn's hand, "Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man steps out from the entrance tunnel and passes through the smoke.  Stopping on the top of the ramp, Boy Bakla steps forward and addresses the two wrestlers in the ring.

Boy Bakla:  "Well well well, if it isn't the the senior citizen duo, threatening to unleash chaos before their nightly game of bridge.  Thaddie Thaddie Thaddie..."

Boy Bakla shakes its head while stepping a bit forward.

Boy Bakla:  "Always the world against me, always playing the victim...  The world has given you more opportunity than it has given us!  You want to talk about discrimination, you want to talk about the oppressed, then The Sideshow Superstars trump you in every aspect but do you see us whine and cry about it?  NO!  We suck it up and continue forward!  We do not blame others for our misfortunes, though we could but we do not!  So drop that angry oppressed black man schtick and suck it up.  Gawd!  I even have more balls than you sugah and I already had mine removed."

The crowd chuckles at Bakla's words much to the chagrin of Thaddeus Rex.

Boy Bakla:  "And you, the legendary Nicolas Dorn!  Everyone knows about your illustrious career.  Everyone who loves wrestling grew up watching you cement your legacy.  Seriously, I would have thought that with age comes wisdom...  But I guess in your case age comes with getting senile.  But it's not too late Nicky...  Do not get dragged into this fight that Thaddie brought unto himself.  You do not have to prove anything here tonight, you've already proven it ages ago in the ring.  Walk away Nicky...  Walk away."

The Morbidly Obese Man and Little Wang flanks Bakla as they wait for the reply from Thaddeus Rex and Nicolas Dorn.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Suck it up?  Well that's probably something you are pretty experienced at whether in the ring or behind closed doors... SUCKING!"

Thaddeus Rex chuckles along with Nicolas Dorn at his innuendo.

Thaddeus Rex:  "But seriously though, even alone Nicolas Dorn or I have nothing to be afraid of from you three freaks.  Why would we fear you three who have the greatest win record here in RoC.  And yes I'm being sarcastic, in case you are all too dumb to get it.  The reason you three do not do anything after being oppressed is simple.  You three are either too scared to do anything or just enjoy being stepped on, simple as that.  Now I have an advice for the three of you...  If you three want to be Morrison's bitch, then prepare to get destroyed."

Nicolas Dorn nods his agreement at his partner's statement.

Nicolas Dorn: "That's right, tonight you will be nothing more than cannon fodder in the first battle of a new war!  You tell me to "walk away" Bakla?  What would it do to my legacy to leave a war to be fought by one man?  But that's not what you want, is it?  You want The Sideshow Sluts to have a three on one handicap match tonight in the hopes of getting a win.  News flash!  You three would still lose!"

Ignoring the boos of the crowd, Dorn continues.

Nicolas Dorn: "Here's some advice for the three of you: stop whoring yourselves out and fighting Morrison's battles for him.  You call my partner here a coward?  The biggest coward in this building is the one that's hiding behind his desk sending you three morons out to deal with the "dinosaurs".  If you three had a brain between you, you'd get the first train ticket you could and get out of this town.  But if you three want to fight here tonight, we'll gladly use your carcasses to send a message to the bitch hiding behind his desk."

The Morbidly Obese Man moves forward and past Boy Bakla.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "This is going nowhere.  If you want to get beaten up that badly then fine.  I'll be glad to put you into retirement permanently you old coot.  You both seem to forget that the man you two branded as a coward signs our paychecks but don't you worry, we'll beat it back into your brains tonight."

The big man looks at his teammates.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "C'mon guys, it's useless staying out here bantering with old fools.  It seems there is only one language they understand and it's...."

The Morbidly Obese Man brings his fist up.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "THIS!"

The large wrestler shakes his head as he looks back into the ring.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "In a way I guess it will be perfect, we are still looking for our big win here in Ring of Chaos.  And tonight, both of you just volunteered to be our stepping stone to the big time.  I hope you both have insurance."

The big man drops the mic and signals for his compatriots to come as he exits through the tunnel.  Bakla nods and follows.

Little Wang picks up the mic as his two stable mates exits the ring.  He turns to Thaddeus Rex and Nicolas Dorn...

Little Wang:  "Confucius say, return good for good, return evil with justice.  And tonight we three be harbingers of justice!"

Little Wang then turns around and follows his friends to the back leaving T-Rex and Dorn inside the ring.

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks out onto the stage. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Ray Kamaura looked out to all the fans in the arena. He took it all in and smiled.

Ray Kamaura: "Tonight is the changing of the guard. The passing of the torch. This is the night when my dreams, my goals, my aspirations, finally come to fruition. Tonight I face "The Reaper" Shogun and I beat him. I will become the RoC World Champion!"

Ray Kamaura was glowing with energy, he threw his hand up into the air and the crowd when wild. "Ray! Ray! Ray!" Chants took over the arena, but where soon countered with a equally powerful "Shogun! Shogun!" chant. Ray Kamaura could feel the intensity of the crowd.

Ray Kamaura: "Twice now Shogun has stood in my way of gold, and twice now we have clashed, and twice now he has bested me! But he didn't escape those matches unscathed, nor did I! We have learned from each other, but something is different this time. Something is very different."

Ray Kamaura had to stop talking because the crowd over took him with "Carry On!" Chants. Ray waited am minute for them to settle down before he could continue.

Ray Kamaura: "Shogun isn't the man he use to be. Shogun isn't "The Reaper" Anymore. Shogun isn't the demon he was when we first clashed. I am no longer the arrogant, foolish twit I was when we first fought in the ULOL! And recently I have been forced to kick it up a notch, to ascend to the next Level!"

Ray turns and nods to a nearby camera. "Thanks C4." He says into it.

Ray Kamaura: "Shogun It's over tonight. Carry on Shogun, Carry on."  

Ray's music blasted out of the speakers as he raised his hand into the air one more time before sliding out of the ring and heading up the ramp!

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Backst10

The scene open with the beautiful interviewer Julia Rodriguez chasing down Shogun in the backstage area, once caught up she catches her breath and begins speaking.

Julia Rodriguez: "Shogun! Would you mind if I asked you a few questions about your championship defense against Ray Kamaura tonight?"

Shogun turns around to face Julia Rodriguez, the RoC world championship is on his right shoulder.

Shogun: "I prefer to simply speak my mind before someone needs to ask what I'm thinking, but you caught up to me so I suppose I can't just ignore you now can I? Ask away Julia."

Julia Rodriguez: "Well, Ray Kamaura won a hard fought match two weeks ago to secure this title shot, the last time the two of you wrestled you questioned his guts and how hungry he really was for victory. Have your opinions changed at all?"

Shogun: "Perhaps his loss to me in our previous encounter has stirred up that hunger, I was speaking of, because no matter what you say you're here for this title will always trump it. Everyone wants to be the world champion, if they don't, they don't belong in this business! So Ray, maybe now that you have that fire in your stomach again, I won't have as easy a time as I did last time. However, your record against me is now falling faster and faster, our last title match ended in me successfully defending against you in an iron man match. This time I only need to pin you or make you tap once, you may have been through hell in your last match, but that doesn't compare to the punishment I've taken winning and defending this championship, do you have what it takes to be the man to wrench this from my cold, dead hands?"

Shogun points to the title, the ultimate prize in the Ring of Chaos to reiterate his point seemingly forgetting about Julia Rodriguez in front of him as he stare needles at the camera.

Shogun: "This title is the reason I wake up in the morning, it's what I'm thinking about when I fall asleep at night! No person in this place can possibly match the determination I have to keep this with me. I don't care if Thaddeus Rex comes out to disrupt the match again, I don't care if Morrison stacks the odds so far against me that defending this would be a suicide endeavor! This is my life and I will either keep it with me or die trying!"

Julia Rodriguez: "I see... You mentioned Thaddeus Rex, do you think Lee Morrison's punishment will be sufficient to keep him out of your title matches?"

Shogun: "I personally wish Mr. Morrison would either simply bar him from the ring, or let me handle my business myself. It's far beyond this title when it comes to Rex at this point, he's made this personal. One day I'm going to get him in the ring or in the back alone, and when that happens, we'll see who the true predator in this company is."

With that, Shogun turns and begins walking towards the entrance area without another word.

Julia Rodriguez: "Well, I guess he's done with questions... I just can't seem to catch a break!"

Having been left by Shogun, Julia Rodriguez turns and begins to walk away when she runs into Johnny Fortune. The queen of ROC interviews begins to back away before The Chaotic God stops her.

Johnny Fortune: "Y'know you think you'd have some questions for me about some of my actions, or maybe even that whole match thing I have tonight?"

Julia Rodriguez: "Well I uh.."

Johnny Fortune laughs at the unusual state of Julia Rodriguez being caught off guard before Johnny wraps an arm around her and grabs her mic with the other.

Johnny Fortune: "Well, let me just answer a question I haven't been asked. What will be the outcome of the world title match? Shogun wins, I'll be sure of it. Because when I do decide to take that title. I want to take it from that bald bastard Shogun, Ray won't be able to take that title. The Predator of the old folks home won't be screwing him over. The carless, oh my apologies I meant careless general manager Lee Morrison isn't able to stop anyone from rushing at ringside. So, if Rex makes a move he's going to have flashbacks to prison the way I treat him. And then once all is said and done, Shogun will stand tall."

Julia Rodriguez tries to break free of Fortune and take the microphone back but Fortune pulls it back.

Johnny Fortune: "Oh, and one last little thing my dear. I still have some extra gasoline, so knowing that Jura won't take much out of me... I'll save some for one of the members of this tangled little web we weave. Needless to say it's going to be a rather, heated, matchup."

Johnny Fortune leaves Julia Rodriguez confused and speechless. The camera fades out to Fortune whistling a tune.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Boy_ba10 & Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Little12 & Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 The_mo12

VS

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Nicola10 & Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next a handicap match between The Sideshow Superstars and the team of Thaddeus Rex and Nicolas Dorn."

Brad Blood:  "I don't really know which team is really the handicapped one.  The Sideshow Freaks never really won any matches yet and Dorn...  He's a shadow of his former self."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a handicap match, introducing first, with the combined weight of over 760 pounds, the team of Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man...  THE SIDESHOW SUPERSTARS!"

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man steps out from the entrance tunnel and passes through the smoke. As they make their way down to the ring, pyrotechnics starts shooting from the sides of the ramp. The three wrestlers wave to the fans before entering the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with the combined weight of 470 pounds, the team of NICOLAS DORN AND THADDEUS REX!"

"You Really Got Me" by The Kinks plays in the arena as Nicolas Dorn stumbles out onto the entrance way.  Taking a breath to steady himself, the old man proceeds to do his signature shuffle before getting tired.  After catching his breath, Dorn proceeds to make his way to the ring, giving his signature finger guns to a few lucky ladies.  Reaching ringside, Dorn grabs the bottom rope and struggles to pull himself onto the apron, only barely managing to do so before rolling into the ring and trying to catch another breather before the match starts.

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring and heads to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And it will be Nicolas Dorn and Boy Bakla starting off for their respective teams.  Bakla charges in and grapples with Dorn.  Bakla gets Dorn's back...  Side suplex!  Dorn gets back up... He blocks a slap from Bakla...  Dorn with a scoop slam sends Bakla to the canvas.  Dorn with a leg drop...  Bakla rolls out of the way since he took too long."

Brad Blood:  "Wow, not even 5 minutes in and Nicolas looks winded already.  He's practically gasping for air.  He better tag out soon if he wants to survive this."

Jim Jackson:  "Nicolas Dorn grapples with Boy Bakla...  Dorn gets the upperhand with a wrist lock.  Bakla counters it into a hammerlock...  No!  Dorn slips free and locks on a sleephold!  Bakla with a jawbreaker and Dorn staggers back...  Irish whip by Bakla sends Dorn to the ropes.  Back body drop sends Dorn flying!"

Brad Blood:  "Man Nicolas is looking more and more worse...  He's now wheezing!  Why did they even let this guy wrestle?  Bakla kicks Dorn in the midsection and drags him to their corner...   TAG!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man tags in!  He keeps Nicolas Dorn in the corner...  Big chop left a palm print on Dorn's chest!  Sidewalk slam by TMOM sends Dorn to the canvas.  TMOM grabs Dorn and Irish whips him to the turnbuckles!  The Morbidly Obese Man charges into an opponent in the corner of the ring, crushing them into the turnbuckle executing a Here Comes the Pain!  Dorn gets flattened!   TMOM for the cover!"

Referee Name:  "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Thaddeus for the save!  T-Rex just stomped on TMOM's head breaking the three count!  Uh-oh!  The midget rushes in towards T-Rex..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex punts Little Wang over the top rope and into the steel barricades!  Wang is out cold!  Boy Bakla from behind...  Clothesline takes both Bakla and T-Rex over the top rope to the outside!  Meanwhile The Morbidly Obese Man continues his assault on Nicolas Dorn!  The Morbidly Obese Man locks his hands around his opponent, squeezing him/her. He then shakes his opponent around like a rag doll executing a Big Love."

Brad Blood:  "Nicolas is not even responding!  He's just being thrown around while getting squished between TMOM's man boobs!  Wait T-Rex just smashed Bakla's head into the steel steps!  The tranny is knocked unconscious I think."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex enters the ring and attacks The Morbidly Obese Man from behind!  TMOM lets go of Nicolas Dorn who slumps to the canvas!  TMOM spins around and goes for T-Rex!  The ref is trying to get T-Rex to leave...   T-Rex sees TMOM coming and sidesteps out of the way!  TMOM slams into the referee knocking him out."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex uses this opportunity to pull a pair of brass knuckles from his boots....  HE SLAMS IT HARD INTO TMOM'S HEAD!  TMOM GOES DOWN!  T-Rex is now dragging Dorn over TMOM's body...  The ref is still out but T-Rex is shaking him back to consciousness...  The referee sees the cover!  He's gonna count..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man gets a shoulder up!   Nicolas Dorn is just regaining his bearings, he didn't even know what just transpired...  Dorn grabs TMOM's leg...  He's going for an ankle lock...  TMOM kicks himself free!  Dorn tries to lift TMOM...  He can't do it!"

Brad Blood:  "Yikes!  Nicolas is clutching his back!  I think he threw his back trying to lift TMOM."

Jim Jackson:  "Stiff lariat takes Nicolas Dorn down!  The Morbidly Obese Man is going for a leg drop...  Thaddeus Rex pulls Dorn out of the way and TMOM hits nothing but canvas!  The ref warns T-Rex again for interfering.  TMOM gets up...  Dorn is crawling for the tag..."

Brad Blood:  "Looks like outside, Bakla is regaining consciousness, the fruitcake hoists Little Wang on his shoulders and carries him to their corner."

Jim Jackson:  "The Morbidly Obese Man grabs Nicolas Dorn's leg trying to pull him back...  Dorn reaches out...  Will he make it?  DORN GETS THE MUCH NEEDED TAG!  Thaddeus Rex bursts into the ring!  He's just going all out on The Morbidly Obese Man with heavy punches.   T-Rex is sending the big man back!  Big uppercut stuns TMOM!   Stun gun by T-Rex!  TMOM is down!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Bakla leaps in for the save!  T-Rex is having none of it!  He punches Bakla silly!  Bakla just got powerbombed on top of TMOM!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref is rolling Bakla to the ring apron...  Little Wang leaps to the top turnbuckle...  Little Wang flies...  RIGHT INTO  A CLOTHESLINE BY THADDEUS REX!  The little wrestler bounces off the canvas and slams into the corner!  T-Rex starts stomping away at the little wrestler."

Brad Blood:  "It's utter chaos here, TMOM is regaining his bearings...  He sees his team mate getting stomped by T-Rex...  TMOM charges..."

WHACK!!!

Jim Jackson:  "OH MY GOD IT'S NICOLAS DORN!  NICOLAS DORN BLINDSIDES THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN WITH A STEEL CHAIR!  THE REF IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification, the team of Boy Bakla, Little Wang and The Morbidly Obese Man...  THE SIDESHOW SUPERSTARS!"

WHACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "DORN SMACKS THE REFEREE WITH THE CHAIR!   DORN HANDS THE CHAIR TO T-REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "THADDEUS REX CONTINUES TO ASSAULT THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!  Boy Bakla regains her bearings...   BAKLA JUST TOOK NICOLAS DORN OUT WITH A SPEAR!"

WHACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "BAKLA GOES DOWN!  T-REX JUST SENT THE FAIRY DOWN WITH A CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD!  BAKLA IS BUSTED OPEN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Somebody stop this carnage!  T-Rex helps Dorn up and both of them are beating down on Bakla!"

Brad Blood:  "Security have started to come in but they are afraid to get into the ring!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex and Nicolas Dorn has destroyed The Sideshow Superstars."

Brad Blood:  "At least those freaks finally won their first match."

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is seen as the smoke clears with his back facing the crowd. He turns around with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he holds up a mangled chair which the crowd recognizes as "Lucy II".  He makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring and sets the chair up, clearly bent and mangled but still in one piece.  A mic is handed to him as he props one foot up on the seat of Lucy II and he begins to address the crowd.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Well things certainly didn't go according to plan right Ray?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb chuckles as the crowd continues to boo.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Two weeks ago Lee Morrison booked me in a match against the overrated Ray Kamaura, but this was no ordinary match...  NO~!  It was a match where my opponent Ray couldn't be disqualified.  You see, they thought they could teach me something but in the end the one who was schooled was none other than Ray himself."

C4 steps away from the steel chair and walks around the ring with a grin on his face.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You see I never play by the rules...  From the start I planned to get myself disqualified, I planned to beat down on Ray so bad that he would be a fool if he were to compete in his scheduled title match tonight.  Two weeks ago our esteemed general manager said that if he couldn't make us respect him, he would make us fear him...  I'm still waiting Lee!  Never have I feared any authority, what makes you think I'll fear you?"

The Charismatic Crippler walks towards the steel chair and folds it up holding it up in one hand.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You want to play the game of fear?  Well I know how to play that game really well, but don't worry Lee, you won't be alone in learning what it will be like to fear me...  If that fool Kamaura decides to show up for his match tonight then I'll teach him too.  In fact you can both grab on to each other and scream like little girls as I bring this piece of metal down on your heads."

With a swoosh C4 swings Lucy II in the air and laughs maniacally as he drops the the mic and exits the ring.  His music begins to play again as he makes his way up the ramp.

Suddenly the music is cut off. The screen flickers on and The Number One Contender for the RoC World Championship, Ray Kamaura appears from his locker room. Bandages are visible around his ribs, under his gear.The Rayward Son locks in his gaze and begins.

Ray Kamaura: "I'm not coming out to confront you. I'm already injured and now I have bigger fish to fry, but rest assured we are not done yet, our business is not finished, Our debt is not settled. But you listen to me right now, I know you are, to put the simply, one of the best. I know you are smart, dangerous, and cunning. So I know you are gonna gonna interfere tonight. Do you know why? I'm sure you do. When I finish off Shogun tonight, When I rise to the top of the turnbuckle and raise that belt high above my head, when I become the RoC World Champion!! You become the only person in this company who can take the title away from me."  

Ray Kamaura shifted, raising his head and smiling. He placed his hands on his ribs and winced slightly.

Ray Kamaura: "You did this too me. You reduced the worlds biggest, and strongest man to nothing more than a heap of meat, laying on the mat. A lesser man might have died last week. Colton Charles Cai Cobb, what say you... shouldn't our last fight be one of Champions?"

A large grin appears on the face of Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Only a fool would want to suffer the same sorry fate twice but I've got to admit, you've got guts Kamaura.  If you manage to win that title, sure I'll face you...  And I'll also destroy you making your title reign the shortest title reign ever!"

C4 sneers as he walks away and exits to the back.

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers and Lee Morrison, dressed in a three piece Calvin Klein suit, steps out from the entrance tunnel. He takes a deep breath before continuing down the ramp and entering the ring.  The general manager of Ring of Chaos adjusts his suit as a mic is handed to him.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening!  Now there is a reason why I am out here.  As you all know I established a lightweight division recently and even crowned a capable champion, El Loco!  Now El Loco haven't really defended his title yet, so in the next show we will find a challenger for El Loco...  The best of the lightweight division shall battle it out in an elimination match, the last man standing shall fight El Loco for the Lightweight title on the first Chaos Supreme of 2015!"

The crowd cheers at the news.  Lee Morrison waits for the crowd to settle down before continuing.

Lee Morrison:  "Now I have narrowed down the wrestlers fighting in this number one contenders elimination match to the following...   Lokii Weaver!  TK Kenta!  And if she wins in her match tonight, Boy Bakla!  But I also want to acknowledge another talent.  He may be a thorn in my side but I do admit that his prowess in the ring is top notch.  So after much consideration this man shall also participate in the elimination match. Now I know Mr. Fortune has his eye on the world title but I still run this show and you don't always get what you want Mr. Fortune.  You burned something that doesn't belong to you earlier, you're lucky this is the only penalty I am bestowing upon you.  Now that that's done, let's get on with the main event!"

The crowd erupts in orgas...  I mean cheers.  Ending his announcement Lee Morrison drops the mic and heads to the back as his music begins to play.

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Ray_ka11 VS Chaos Supreme 12/07/2014 Shogun10

Jim Jackson:  "And now on to our main event!  We have Shogun defending his title against Ray Kamaura."

Brad Blood:  "Ray who got his title shot by getting beat up badly by C4!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the RoC World Championship!  Introducing first, the challenger, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura runs out onto the stage. He banters with the fans for a few seconds before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Fireworks shoot out of the ramp when he jumps up and takes a position on the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Fort Worth, Texas...   He is your current and reigning RoC World Champion, The Reaper...  SHOGUN!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is sung  Shogun bursts out from behind the curtain to a roar of cheers from the crowd, honoring the vet. He is wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses to top off his wrestling gear. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and takes a small bow of respect to the crowd .

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Both men circle each other carefully.  This is not the first time they've met inside the ring in their wrestling career so both of them know what the other one is capable of.  And it's the challenger that acts first, charging in towards Shogun.  Ray Kamaura misses the clothesline attempt!  Shogun off the ropes...  Shoulder block connects but Kamaura is still standing.  A big right from the big man again Shogun is able to dodge it.  The Reaper goes low...  Forearm to the back of the knee makes Kamaura limp a little.  Shogun off the ropes...  Shoulder block attempt...  Kamaura intercepts him with his own shoulder block and knocks the champ down instead.  Leg drop from the big man...  Shogun rolls away in the last second."

Brad Blood:  "Looks like both men aren't pulling any punches tonight.  It is clear from Ray's shoulder block earlier that he is still feeling sore there on his arm, we can see him wince in pain as his shoulder took Shogun down but he sucked it up and moved on."

Jim Jackson:  "That's true Brad, this is a championship match, if you can't bring yourself to a new level then you don't deserve to be here.   Shogun dodges a chop from Ray Kamaura, he gets behind the giant...  Shogun is going for a Northern lights suplex...  No!  Kamaura battles out with hard elbows to the side of Shogun's head.    He has Shogun by the throat...  Kamaura lifts Shogun up...  Shogun escapes from the chokeslam attempt and lands behing the big man!  Kamaura spins around, a kick to the gut stops him...  Neckbreaker by Shogun connects!  Shogun quickly goes for a submission...  Shogun stands over Ray  who is lying on the mat face up and grasps his leg, Shogun then does a spinning toe hold and grasps the other leg, crossing them into a four locking in the One way trip to Arthritis!"

Brad Blood:  "Shogun locks his signature submission hold!  Will it be enough to make Ray tap?  Ray is reaching for the ropes which is only inches away from his face!  Shogun applies more pressure!  Ray's face contorts in pain...  BUT HE MAKES IT!  Ray makes it and the referee breaks the submission hold."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura shuffles to the corner using the turnbuckles to prop himself back to his feet as the Champ stalks him...  Shogun charges, Kamaura dodges on the last second and Shogun eats turnbuckles!   Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before dropkicking Shogun!  It's Kamaura's signature maneuver aptly named Kablam!  Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Shogun gets a shoulder up at the count of two, Ray better have something else in his bag of tricks if he wants to put the champ away.  Shogun has surprised us time and time again, just when we think he's down, he pulls something out of his ass and swipes the win."

Jim Jackson:  "Body slam by the challenger and Shogun hits the mat hard.  Elbow drop by Ray Kamaura connects!  Kamaura going for a stomp...  Shogun rolls away but gets taken down by a discus clothesline!  Shogun tries to shake the cobwebs off...  Kamaura stuns him with an uppercut and lifts him up over his shoulders...  Samoan drop!  Kamaura may have found his tempo.   Ray Kamaura grabs Shogun by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Shogun's mid section!  Kamaura has hit his signature maneuver Better Luck Next Time!  Could this be it?  Kamaura hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood:  "Still as resilient as ever, Shogun kicks out at two!  But how long can Shogun hang on?  Ray is probably fighting one of his best performance in his career.  He really wants this.  Ray looks like he's going for a submission!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's a Texas leaf clover hold!  Ray Kamaura applies more pressure but the champ is able to get to the ropes!    Kamaura pulls Shogun off from the ropes and this time locks in a camel clutch!   The challenger is trying to wear Shogun down.  Wait!  Shogun is fighting back, Shogun is able to get his arms free out of Kamaura's knee!  Shogun breaks free!  Kamaura throws a right, Shogun catches it and counters with an Irish whip sending the challenger to the ropes.  The Reaper with a dropkick sends Kamaura reeling.  Snapmare takes the big man down!  Kamaura gets up...  Arm drag by the champ sends him back to the mat!  Kamaura scampers back to his feet...  Shogun goes for a knee to the head...  He misses!  Kamaura with a big chop sends Shogun reeling!  Shogun staggers back after being hit with a strike instead of falling down he braces himself with the middle rope and leans back almost out of the ring before springing himself back into the ring where he swings his arm out lariat style, hitting Ray Kamaura in the throat.  Decapitation Nation connects!  Shogun goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray gets a shoulder up at two!  Good rebound from Shogun but he still hasn't done enough damage to Ray.  It's tough to see which one will win here tonight.  Both men seem to at the top of their game."

Jim Jackson:  "The big man slowly rises to his feet, Irish whip by Shogun...  Reversed by Ray Kamaura!  Shogun hits the turnbuckles back first!  Kamaura charges in...  Big body avalanche misses it's mark!  Shogun off the corner...  Bulldog plants Kamaura to the mat!  Shogun goes for a submission...  Anaconda vise!  Wait the challenger breaks free before The Reaper could lock it in!   Shogun goes for a big right, blocked by Kamaura who counters with a knee to the gut!  Kamaura picks Shogun up....  Piledriver!  Shogun gets planted head first to the canvas!  This could be it!  Kamaura for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "Shogun gets a shoulder up on the last second!  He may have survived this but it is clear that Ray is slowly wearing the champ down.   Ray needs to use his finisher now while he can and finish off Shogun before the champ can recover!"

Jim Jackson:  "I think he heard you Brad, Ray Kamaura signals for his finisher Carry On!  He waits for Shogun to pull himself up...  Ray Kamaura goes for a kick to the gut but Shogun dodges the set up for Kamaura's finisher!  Shogun counters with a middle kick. Kamaura bends over...  DDT connects!  Kamaura tries to shake it off.  Shogun has his back!  German suplex!  Shogun is not letting go!  ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!  SHOGUN STILL HANGS ON!  ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX ON KAMAURA!  Shogun just hit rolling Germans on Kamaura!  Shogun hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Ray still manages to kick out at two!  Are we gonna see it?  Yes!  It looks like Shogun is signalling for his finisher  Old Faithful!    If that connects, Ray is saying bye bye to the belt!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun stalks the challenger...  He gets Ray Kamaura's back!  Shogun lifts Ray Kamaura up into into the air in a half nelson and then into a backdrop position before slamming Ray Kamaura down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas executing Old Faithful!  SHOGUN HITS HIS FINISHER!  THIS IS OVER!  THIS IS OVER!  Shogun goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "NO!  The referee notices Ray's leg on the bottom rope!  Somehow Ray gets his leg on the bottom rope saving his ass from getting the three count!  That lucky sonnuva...  Uh-oh!  This time Shogun signals for the Second Stage Turbine Blade!"

Jim Jackson:  " Shogun starts to lift Ray Kamaura up into a suplex position... KAMAURA SOMEHOW BLOCKS IT!  Kamaura shoves Shogun off of him and into the ropes!  Shogun bounces back!  Ray Kamaura kicks Shogun in the gut causing Shogun to double over, Ray Kamaura bounces off the ropes and runs past Shogun, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on Shogun's head, forcing it into the mat!  KAMAURA HITS HIS FINISHER CARRY ON!   Shogun isn't moving at all!  Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "IT'S COLTON!  COLTON PULLED THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING!  AND TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A CLOTHESLINE!  Ray realizes what just happened and is furious!  C4 jumps into the ring and it's a brawl between the two enemies!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura could have won the title but Colton Charles Cai Cobb screws him out of a possible victory!  Both men are furiously trading punches inside the ring...  Shogun is starting to stir...  I think Shogun realizes what just happened!"

Brad Blood:  "Colton's interference saved his ass, that's what happened!  Wait what is Shogun doing?!  SHOGUN JUST ATTACKED COLTON FROM BEHIND!  Even Ray seems stunned..."

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like the champ doesn't like people interfering in his matches whether for his favor or not!  Shogun starts to lift Colton Charles Cai Cobb up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute, dropping Colton Charles Cai Cobb down on his head and neck executing the Second Stage Turbine Blade!  Shogun just hit his finisher of C4!  Ray Kamaura has a smirk on his face."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Thaddeus Rex has run into the ring!  He blindsides Shogun!  Talk about clusterfuck!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex spears Shogun to the ground!  He's mounting the champ...   Ray Kamaura pulls T-Rex off of Shogun and takes him down with a big boot!  Kamaura just saved Shogun's bacon!  The crowd goes wild!  T-Rex rolls out of the ring to avoid further damage!  Kamaura goes for C4...  C4 also manages to scamper away before the big man can get his hands on him.  Kamaura helps Shogun back up..."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been declared a no contest due to interference!   So still your RoC World Champion...  SHOGUN!"

Jim Jackson:  ""Shogun and Ray Kamaura are staring down on Thaddeus Rex and Colton Charles Cai Cobb beconing them to come over...  Looks like this rivalry is just getting heated up...  Both Shogun and Kamaura seem to have united for a common goal..."

Brad Blood:  "Well tough luck for Ray, C4 just cost him the title...  Look at his face, he wants to tear C4 a new one."

Jim Jackson:  "What a night...  Just like the name of this fed, tonight was utter chaos!  That main event...  Ray Kamaura must be hurting not only physically but mentally too.  His feud with Colton Charles Cai Cobb better get resolved soon."

Brad Blood: "Yeah, C4 screwed him big time.  He could have been the new champ tonight, but that's not the only feud that needs to cool down."

Jim Jackson:  "You got that right, there's also Thaddeus Rex and his constant run-ins on Shogun.  Then you have Johnny Fortune and his new obsession with fire which is not very popular with the boss right now.  How will all these pan out...  Tune in again in two weeks to find out!  Until next time, this is Jim Jackson with my partner Brad Blood saying good night and good fight!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down