Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 02/08/2015

Go down

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Empty Chaos Supreme 02/08/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:57 am

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Berry_10VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Blas_c10

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Bob_bo11 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Edmund11

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Joe_jo10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 John_e10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Jura10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Little12

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Maximu10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Mighty10

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Mr_ser10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Nicola10

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 The_ma10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 The_mo12

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Upward11 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Xavier10

Jim Jackson: "Hello and welcome to another edition of Chaos Supreme, brought to you by Ring of Chaos Professional Wrestling!  For those of you joining us here live tonight, we have a special thank you for you in the form of our dark match."

Brad Blood: "It's the only match on the show that we have no idea who's in!"

Jim Jackson: "That's right.  All we know is that it involves Mr.-"

"Mer Hayrenik", the Armenian National Anthem begins playing throughout the arena as a familiar man in a blue singlet and boots, orange pants, and a red mask steps out onto the ramp holding a duffle bag. The man gives the crowd the Armenian salute before making his way down to the ring. Acquiring a microphone, the man adjusts his singlet before beginning to speak in a cheesy Armenian accent.

Mr. Serzh: "Hello my friends! It is I, Mr. Serzh!  I am back to share more of my culture and wrestling with each and every one of you!"

The crowd boos, remembering the antics of Mr. Serzh prior to his unmasking and previous departure.

Mr. Serzh: "Thank you!  Thank you!  I appreciate each of you just as much as you appreciate me!"

After blowing a kiss, Serzh bows to each section of the crowd before continuing to speak.

Mr. Serzh: "So that is why tonight I have organized a grand event for all of you!  I noticed that your Ring of Chaos has quite a few wrestlers who are not quite good enough to be your World Champion.  These men have been struggling to make an impact here in Ring of Chaos, and their continued existence is largely ignored by all of you!  You would call them... uhh... "jobbers" I believe.  So here in a very special match, I will give each of these men an opportunity to prove themselves to all of you!"

As the fans mull over the announcement from Mr. Serzh, "Mer Hayrenik" begins to play again.  After a moment, several wrestles step out from the backstage and walk down to the ring.  Nicolas Dorn, Bob Bobbie, Little Wang, The Morbidly Obese Man, Jura, Blas Carson, Xavier Blood, John E. Hendrix, Mighty Odin, Edmundo Alejandro Serrano, Berry Sawyer, Joe Jobber, The Masked Moron, and Maximus Orgasmus soon join Serzh in the ring.  Before Serzh can speak, Upward-Step Model 52m3 suddenly falls from the celling and lands in the ring with the other wrestlers.

Mr. Serzh: "Now that... that is over, we've gathered here to determine which of you "jobbers" deserves to be on the main card!  Not only that, but we will also determine which of you is worthy to be declared-"

Serzh reaches into the duffle bag before pulling out a shiny title.

Mr. Serzh: "-the Ring of Chaos Jobberweight Champion of the World!"

Serzh holds the title proudly in the air as the rest of the wrestlers look unimpressed and downright insulted by the prospect.  Grunting his dissatisfaction, Sawyer turns to leave the ring.

Mr. Serzh: "Wait!  You can't leave!  This is your opportunity to show what it is that you can do!  Not to mention the winner's purse is doubled due to this being a title match..."

Giving the camera a sour look, Sawyer mulls it over for a moment before rejoining the other wrestlers.

Mr. Serzh: "That's better!  Now, can we get a bell?  This battle royale is about to be-"

Before Serzh can finish his sentence, he gets dropkicked from behind by Bob Bobbie and sent over the top rope.

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Serzh has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "And we're off!  Serzh can't believe that he's been eliminated first, but those are the rules.  Bob Bobbie stops celebrating as he bumps into The Morbidly Obese Man, but he's saved by Jura!  Jura and The Morbidly Obese Man begin to brawl as the other wrestlers go to work on one another!  Little Wang rushes Sawyer but eats a big boot!  Sawyer is blindsided by Joe Jobber and Maximus Orgasmus, who push him into the corner.  Serrano takes a headbutt to the gut from The Masked Moron and the two begin exchanging.  Blas finds himself being worked over by Mighty Odin in a corner while Hendrix tries to get away from Dorn's chops.  Xavier Blood tries to toss Bob Bobbie over the ropes, but Bobbie manages to slip free of his grip before pulling him into a headlock and... pulling his hair?"

Brad Blood: "You leave my son's hair out of this you nerd!"

Jim Jackson: "Jura is wailing on The Morbidly Obese Man... but TMOM catches Jura by surprise when he lifts him into the air and slams him to the mat with a bodyslam!  Maximus Orgasmus walks into a headbutt!  Hendrix runs away from Dorn after taking a hard chop... and walks right into a clothesline from TMOM!  Dorn charges into a big boot!  Jura is back up, but TMOM catches him by the throat before lifting him into the air and slamming him to the mat with the chokeslam!  TMOM turns and jumps before coming down onto Jura with the Massive Sit Down!"

Brad Blood: "He flattened him!  TMOM pulls Jura off of the mat and dumps him over the top rope."

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Jura has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM just eliminated the other big man from the competition!  The Masked Moron, having beaten Serrano down, sees the opportunity!  As TMOM turns around, The Masked Moron flings his body at TMOM... and bounces off!  TMOM look unfazed!  The Masked Moron groggily gets to his feet, only to be grabbed TMOM and thrown out of the ring!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, The Masked Moron has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "Competitors are dropping fast!  And Bob Bobbie still hasn't let go of my son's hair!"

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man reaches in-between his love handles... he's got the brass knuckles!  Bob Bobbie doesn't see them coming and takes them right to the jaw!  He's out!  Xavier Blood, feeling the relaxation of his opponent, lifts Bob Bobbie up into a back suplex before tossing him over the ropes!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Bob Bobbie has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "That's my boy!  You took that nerd out!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM's got Xavier by the throat!"

Brad Blood: "NO!  GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY BOY!"

Jim Jackson: "My partner has jumped onto the ring apron!  TMOM is distracted... and Mighty Odin clips the knee!  Brad Blood hops off of the apron as Xavier and Odin begin to lay into The Morbidly Obese Man.  But TMOM won't stay down!  TMOM forces his way back to his feet before pushing both men back and into the ropes.  As they come back, TMOM takes them both down with a double shoulder block!"

Brad Blood: "NO!  Eliminate Odin first!"

Jim Jackson: "Before TMOM can try to eliminate either man, Hendrix jumps onto his back... but TMOM tosses him hard to the mat!  Blas comes charging in and eats the brass knuckles right to the face!  TMOM pulls an unconscious Blas up before depositing him over the ropes and down to the floor!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Blas Carson has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "SAWYER JUST THREW JOE JOBBER AT TMOM!  Jobber bounced off for seemingly no effect, but TMOM looks pissed!  TMOM charges towards Sawyer, but Serrano catches him on the side of the head with Upward-Step!  Sawyer quickly spins before hitting TMOM with a lariat!  The big man is off balance!"

Jim Jackson: "The other wrestlers in the ring quickly force TMOM against the ropes before working together to lift the giant off of the mat.  They're using the ropes to their advantage, balancing some of the weight on them!  They push... and TMOM falls over the ropes and hits the floor!  He's out!  They've eliminated the giant!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, The Morbidly Obese Man has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "Holy crap!  They did it!  The wrestlers all celebrate their feat of strength-"

Jim Jackson: "Sawyer just threw Upward-Step into Hendrix sending both Hendrix and Upward-Step over the ropes and to the floor!  Serrano takes advantage of the confusion to quickly dump Xavier Blood over the ropes as well!"

Brad Blood: "NOOOOOOO!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, John E. Hendrix, Upward-Step Model 52m3, and Xavier Blood have been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Sawyer drops Mighty Odin with a quick boot to the face.  Maximus Orgasmus and Joe Jobber team up on Berry Sawyer while Dorn catches Serrano across the chest with a vicious chop!  Dorn back Serrano into the corner before climbing up and going for the ten punches, but Serrano hits him low before letting him fall back down to the mat.  Sawyer is lifted into the air by Maximus, but manages to slide down behind him before pushing him into a dropkick from Serrano!  Jobber catches Sawyer with a few punches, but Serrano grabs him from behind before dropping him onto his head and neck with the Belize Drop!  Sawyer and Serrano throw Jobber over the rope and to the floor!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Joe Jobber has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "There was some more of that weird chemistry Serrano and Sawyer share, and it's led to an elimination!"

Jim Jackson: "Seeing Odin up, Serrano rushes him, but runs right into a black hole slam!  Before Odin can see what's coming, he eats a spinning lariat from Sawyer!  The Sawyend!  Sawyer tosses Odin over the ropes!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Mighty Odin has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "Sawyer pays Serrano back for the assistance against Joe Jobber!"

Jim Jackson: "Maximus runs right into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Sawyer... and there's the follow-up lariat!  The Sawbreak connects!  Sawyer pulls Maximus off of the mat before tossing him out as well!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Maximus Orgasmus has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood: "SERRANO FROM BEHIND IS TRYING TO ELIMINATE SAWYER!  He's got him off of the mat, Sawyer is desperately trying to hang on!"

Jim Jackson: "Sawyer manages to catch Serrano with a back elbow to get back down.  Grabbing Serrano, Sawyer attempts to get him over the ropes, but now it's Serrano who's hanging on for dear life!  Serrano has a death grip on the rope!  What... is that... ?"

Brad Blood: "LITTLE WANG!  LITTLE WANG JUST DROPKICKED SAWYER FROM BEHIND!  SAWYER AND SERRANO HAVE TUMBLED TO THE FLOOR!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Edmundo Alejandro Serrano and Berry Sawyer have been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson: "Neither man can believe it, but they've just been eliminated by the smallest competitor in the match!"

Brad Blood: "I had forgotten Little Wang was even in this match after he took that nasty big boot early on from Sawyer!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang rushes Dorn, but Dorn sidesteps him... Wang springboards back but gets caught!  Dorn's going to powerbomb him over the ropes, but Little Wang reverses it and pulls Dorn out of the ring... Dorn manages to land on the apron to stay in this match!"

Brad Blood: "Dorn gives Little Wang a chop across the chest before going for a punch, but Little Wang beats him to the blow and catches him on the temple with a huge kick!  Dorn's stunned!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang tries to slingshot himself back into the ring, but Dorn catches him!  Dorn's throws Little Wang, breaking his grip on the rope and sending him hard to the floor!"

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, Little Wang has been eliminated!  The winner of the match and NEW Jobberweight Champion of the World... NICOLAS DORN!"

Jim Jackson: "And Dorn has done!  Nicolas Dorn has outlasted the other competitors in this battle royale to emerge as the new... uh... Jobberweight Champion."

Brad Blood: "That can't be an official title, can it?"

Jim Jackson: "I don't believe that it is, Brad.  Nicolas Dorn, however, doesn't seem to care -- he's celebrating like he's just won the World Championship!"

Brad Blood: "Poor Nicolas... he can dream, can't he?

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Chaos Supreme!  Joining me here on the announce table is Brad Blood.  Now we have an extra special show for all you viewers tonight...  Why you ask?  Well it's because not only is the RoC Lightweight championship being defended tonight, but also the RoC World championship!"

Brad Blood:  "You got that right, first we have that tranny going against El Loco and Johnny Fortune who share the RoC Lightweight title as of now...  Then we have Thaddeus Rex getting a title shot against Shogun!  Man I can't wait for this show to start!"

Jim Jackson:  "Me either!  So let's get this show rolling, I'm sure everyone who is watching tonight is as excited as we are so...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Gm_s_o10

The camera opens up to show Lee morrison hard at work in his office when suddenly

Knock! Knock! Knock!

??: "House Keeping!"

Lee seems a bit confused as why house keeping is at his office and not his house. Either way, he stops his so called work, goes and opens the door. Just as he opens the door, Allister King combat rolls into the office.

Allister King: "It was a trick! House keeping is not here mwahahahaha!"

Lee facepalms for falling for this, as Shadow and Samantha casually just work in.

Samantha King: "Sorry about that but you know how he is."

Allister King: "Silence wench!"

Samantha King: "What did you say?"

Alllister King: "Ummmm me no speaky da Engwish1"

Lee, Sam and Shadow just look at each other and shake their heads

Samantha King: "We do actually have a reason for coming to you but first we have to get Allister to calm the fuck down."

Allister King: "Sowwy!"

He sits on the chair in front of Lee's desk

Allister King: "I'm a happy little potato,"

Shadow slaps the back of Allister's head.

Shadow Callahan: "Wise up till we sort this out."

Allister King: "Ok, DAD!"

Lee goes and takes a seat.

Allister King: "Now that you are properly seated, we have come here to ask a request of you oh humble sire. You see apparently all you need to do to get a Tag title shot is ask. We are hereby asking for a tag title shot. I mean we have been here longer than the fuck twins."

Samantha Kings: "Fook not fuck!"

Allister King: "Potato tomato. Anyway what ya say? C'mon be a sport. I'll give us it. Maybe even a little bonus so we can go celebrate."

Allister sits with a wide open mouth smile waiting a response.

Lee Morrison sighs as he looks at The Northern Kings.  Everyone wants a title shot these days...

Lee Morrison:  "Tell you what, next show, it will be The Northern Kings versus Roller Coaster of Love versus Little Boy and Fat Man for the number one contendership for the RoC Tag Team Championships!  Win your match in two weeks then you get your title shot."

Morrison waits for The Northern Kings' reply.

Allister King: "Whoop! No problem that title shot is as good as ours. Now i think it's time for a celebratory backflip."

Samantha King: "Oh no!"

Shadow Callahan: "Not again."

Allister King: "Here I go!"

Allister attempts a backflip but fails and lands head first on the floor knocking himself out.

Samantha King: "Well at least he'll shut up for a while."

Shadow Callahan: "Let's go now."

They grab Allister by the arms and start to drag him out of the office.

Allister King: "But mommy all the girls will laugh at my wee wee."

They stop and look at Allister.

Samantha King: "Even while unconscious he says some shit doesn't he?"

Shadow Callahan: "He can't be stopped. He's like a plague."

They continue dragging him away.

Allister King: "No! I don't wanna go to Disneyland! Goofy will rape me!"

Samantha stops and kicks Allister in the head.

Samantha King: "Screw brain damage, I just want him to shut up."

They drag him down the hall as the camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Backst10

Backstage...  The usual hustle and bustle of the production crew is in full swing as the show is about to start, the camera focuses on none other than Christy Chase who seems to be a little put off standing beside Julia Rodriguez.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone, standing beside me is Christy Chase with a message to Desiré...

Christy Chase grabs the mic from Julia Rodriguez...

Christy Chase: "Two weeks ago, Desiré assaulted me and almost injured me...  I know you are out there Desiré!  Know this, your actions shall not be tolerated!  You think you can come in and do what you want without consequences?  Well think again!  I know you have a match tonight, but I shall be keeping watch...  I'm gonna make sure what you did to me does not happen to your opponent tonight.  I'll be watching you Desiré!  I'll be watching!"

Christy Chase gives the mic back to the backstage interviewer and exits as the scene fades.

The scene opens up outside of Lee Morrison's office. Desiré is leaning against the wall beside the wooden door.

Desiré: "You see wrestling or winning isn't the only way to get your point across. If I don't think you're worth my time I can always just smack you upside the head with a pipe. Doesn't have to me a pipe but it could be. So now I have to face Samantha King. More worth my time but seriously? could be fighting anyone on the roster and I fight a fucking manager?"

Desiré spraypaints "SERIOUSLEE" on Lee's door.

Desiré: "I don't even know if I can take this match seriously. Maybe I'll use a crowbar this time. You'll see what happens soon enough. This match isn't even worth anymore of my time discussing.But before I've got a reminder to all the kids out there. Always have a scapegoat. So keep note of everyone who dislikes someone."

Desiré spray paints Fortune underneath of the SERIOUSLEE on Lee's door.

Desiré: "Works like a fucking charm."

Desiré walks away as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 02/08/2015

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:27 am

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Desire10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Samant10

Jim Jackson:  "During the last show, Desiré made a major impact by vicious assault Christy Chase before the match could even begin, we have got word that Ms. Chase is okay though, thank God."

Brad Blood:  "Desiré was vicious and showed no remorse. I think I like her. But will she be able to do the same thing tonight against her opponent."

Jim Jackson:  "She goes up against Samantha King, although she may not be the most technical sound member of the Northern Kings, she is still quite a formidable opponent and Desiré will certainly have her hands full"

Brad Blood:  "Hands full of weapons, I predict a vicious assault for this match. I doubt it will even get started. But if it does, We will really get to see what she is truly made of. Now over to ring for the introductions of the participants. Hashtag Catfight!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 120 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle... The Morrigan, SAMANTHA KING!"

Sirenia's "The Other Side" begins to play as Samantha King walks out onto the entrance to an array or violet and scarlet lights. She is dressed in white and is wearing a black hooded cloak. Samantha continues down to the ring waving to the crowd. You can hear the whistling of the gentlemen in the audience. She enters the ring, removes her cloak and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 155 pounds, hailing from Where ever she may roam... Desiré!"

"The Zoo" by Bruce Dickinson plays as the camera looks around the crowd before focusing on the entrance way. Desiré comes out wearing a black jacket and a blood red classic styled hockey mask as she makes a praying motion. she then slowly walks down to the ring looking to the crowd and around her. She walks up the steps and stands on the apron looking at the crowd before doing a a throat slashing motion. she then enters the ring and stands in the corner slowing taking off the mask to reveal her true face.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And they're off, looks like your prediction was wrong so far."

Brad Blood: "But my second prediction may just come true. Look both of them are trading punches in the center of the ring. Dropkick by King knocks Desiré down. Clothesline, another clothesline, third clothesline and followed up by a neckbreaker."

Jim Jackson: "Samantha climbs to the second rope and waits for Desiré to get to her feet. Double axe handle connects. She's going back up to the top rope this time. She jumps! But Desiré moves out of the way at the last second, dodging the elbow attempt."

Brad Blood: "Desiré lifts Samantha up and hits a back heel kick. Neckbreaker, shades of the late Rick rude. She hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Kick out, it's too early for the pinfall it seems. Desiré picks King up by the hair and hits a spinning DDT. She picks her back up again, not giving her opponent anytime to recover, she goes behind and looks to be setting up a back suplex. King flips over, landing on her feet and hits a flying forearm."

Brad Blood: "Nice counter but can see capitalize? BAM! Superkick right to the chin, Desiré drops to the mat like a bad habit. King for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Two and a half count of the superkick. Samantha thought that was it. Basement dropkick to the knee staggers Desiré followed by a spinning back kick which drops the opponent. She's stalking, wait for her chance. A swing and a miss, Desiré ducks and looks to go for a back suplex."

Brad Blood: "Once again, Samantha counters with a Back flip. OH! This time Desiré was prepared and hits a lariat with enough for to cause another flip, near decapitating her. Not any wasting time, She picks up the morrigan and drops her on the back of her head with a hard back suplex."

Jim Jackson: "Not going for the cover yet, Desiré grabs King in a bear hug and hits a belly to belly suplex."

Brad Blood: "More like Booby to Booby suplex. She's not letting up one bit as she quickly chains it into a neckbreaker, again not resting and set hits a stun gun! What?"

Jim Jackson: "Now the waistlock is being applied, referee is in position to see if Samantha wants to quit. She's fighting back with a series of elbows. The grip is loosened, King breaks free and hits a spin kick. She runs to the ropes and hits a slingblade on Desiré. Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Just a two count on that exchange. Samantha picks Desiré up by the head but receives a vicious forearm for her troubles. She's staggering. Desiré grabs the opponent and hits a reverse suplex. She hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr...!"

Jim Jackson: "That one was close. Desiré jumps and extends the leg but the Morrigan rolls out of the way at the last second and hits a dropkick. Both seem to be running low on stamina at the moment. King waits for Desiré to get to her so she can catch her breathe. Headlock applied, No! Desiré is now the one with a headlock applied. Samantha turns that into a wristlock, Desiré fights back with an elbow to the side of the head and follows it up with a side Russian legsweep."

Brad Blood: "Desiré is now using this opportunity to briefly rest. Wait! Is..Is she flirting with the referee?"

Jim Jackson: "She's using her devilish charms to try and get the referee to give her an unfair advantage. Samantha has got to her feet but Desiré is too distracted to realize. King goes for an enzuigiri but Desiré ducks. Jack B. Nimble takes the full force of that attack and falls to the mat. The ref is down!"

Brad Blood: "Spike DDT on Desiré, Samantha goes for the cover but there is no ref to count. I think she has realised and is now trying to awaken Jack B. Nimble. He's knocked out cold. Why are referees so fragile?"

Jim Jackson: "Desiré isn't wasting time and hits a bulldog on King. She's leaving the ring? Oh No! We seen this last time. She's searching underneath the ring for a weapon. That pipe again! King still hasn't gotten to her feet this could end badl.y"

Brad Blood: "The crowd's going wild, It's Christy Chase! She's running down to the ring with a steel chair! Desiré seen her coming and is waiting for her to get in the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Chase is standing on the apron staring Desiré right in the eye. Look! Samantha is up! Dropkick to the back sends Desiré right into the Chair of Christy. Roll up! The ref is starting to move!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One.......Two......Three"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by..."

Jim Jackson: "Wait a minute, Another referee has come down to the ring and stopped the announcement, the two referee's are discussing something."

Alice Aoi:  "Due to interference, the winner of this match by disqualification....  Desiré!!"

Jim Jackson: "What?"

Brad Blood: "Christy came out to stop the assault but in the process caused Samantha to lose the match. Desiré just leaves as fast as she can with a big smile on her face, she doesn't care how it happened, she's just happy she won."

Jim Jackson: "She was just trying to prevent an injury like she suffered but King doesn't appear to be thankful. The two are arguing in the middle of the ring. Looks like this feud between Chase and Desiré isn't ending anytime soon and only caused more trouble."

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Beyond10

The camera pans in on a 55 gallon drum with a fire built in it. A disheveled man with a long beard and wearing nothing but tighty whiteys is standing next to it, warming his hands. Hillbilly Bob comes into frame as he places his hands over the fire.

Hillbilly Bob: "I shoulda listened to momma. She told me wrestlin' was no good."

Stranger: "Wrestlin' you say. Why would you do such a thing?"

Hillbilly Bob: "Well I thought I could make it big time and get enough money for me and momma to live comfortably. But it wasn't ment to be. I just couldn't make it."

Stranger: "You know, I'm quite fiesty... Where did you do your wrastlin' at?"

The camera pans out from under and underpass littered with debris of all sorts as the arena where Ring of Chaos comes into picture. In the background you hear Hillbilly Bob say "over there".

Stranger: "Well, you don't say."

The camera fades to black as the strange man continues to warm himself over the fire.

Ray Kamaura, still completely untreated for his injuries sits carefully in a corner of the cell his is locked in, deep in thought. A light breaks his concentration. Ray looks up to see a man in cheap suit, and the musk of flop sweat, standing above him. Ray rustled himself to his feet.  

Ray Kamaura: "Save me. That man over their has been staring at my thighs since I got here."

Ray was panicked as he continued to look over his shoulder.

Phil McKraken:  "I'm the public defender here, you are free to go, Mister Kamaura."

Ray Kamaura: "What about Cobb?"

Ray Kamaura turned about pointed to an unconscious slump in the other corner.  

Phil McKraken: "Who? Anyway just come on. I got another case to get started. Something about a goat molestation."  

The cell opened. Ray Kamaura limped his way out, passed the lawyer, and through the doors. He wasted no time getting out of there. After he walked out of the holding area Ray Kamaura heard a faint voice from behind him, it was strangely familiar.

???: "She didn't tell me she was a goat! THIS IS ENTRAPMENT!"

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Demoni10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Tk_ken12

Jim Jackson: "Let's see what's next on tonight's schedule. We've have Demonic Stinker going up against TK Kenta"

Brad Blood: "These two are in a love hate relationship if you ask me!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from New South Wales, Australia...  TK KENTA!"

"Lower the Boom" booms throughout the speakers as TK Kenta comes out looking serious and pissed off as he marches down to the ring for the upcoming match with D.S. But as he reaches the ring, D.S. comes out from the audience jumping the guardrail as well as making a couple of members of the crowd pass out from being too close to him. D.S. clotheslines Kenta from behind and throws him straight into the steps shoulder first.

D.S. brings Kenta up to his feet and goes for a punch, but Kenta catches and gives him a forearm to the chin. He throws D.S. in the ring and starts punching away until a referee with some officials come out and separate the two.

Jim Jackson: It looks like these two aren't gonna waste anytime to get this match going, as it starts right now."

Brad Blood: "Damn right it did!  They didn't even get to introduce the referee who now calls for the bell!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "The animosity between these two men has risen to a whole new level!  Both men charge at each other as soon as the bell rings! Clothesline by Demonic Stinker sends Kenta down!  D.S. grabs Kenta and throws him over the top rope to the outside!  Kenta staggers up...  D.S. follows!  D.S. hits a suplex on the ramp. You can see the pain on Kenta's face from that one. A series of stomps, keeping him on the ramp."

Brad Blood: "He's throwing him about like a rag doll, from barricade to barricade. The referee is trying to separate the two to no avail!  Wait!  The referee starts the ten count!  This could end with a count out! Ugh! I can smell Stinker from here. Must be why Kenta can't fight back. That and the fact that he's a glorified jobber."

Jim Jackson: "Stinker just clotheslined the ref! He's grabbing Kenta and dragging him into the ring. Kenta's fighting back! Forearm after forearm, staggering Stinker. He runs to the ropes and.....Oh! Some sort of jumping butt attack stops him in his tracks."

Brad Blood: "Any man would fall to that move. I don't think the guy has ever heard of toilet paper. Doesn't help that it's Mexican food day over in catering. Chimichangas and this man's ass is enough to create mustard gas."

Jim Jackson: "He's calling for something to get lowered! The cage? This doesn't look good for TK!"

Brad Blood: "Look closer Jim! That's not a cage, it's a toilet! How symbolic, all of Kenta's hopes off fighting back are getting flushed down the toilet!"

Jim Jackson: "We have heard of a kitchen sink but a toilet? We really have seen everything now. KENTA WITH A LOW BLOW! Where did that come from? Gathered up his last ounce of strength and used it to strike him where it hurts."

Brad Blood: "But can he do anything else to stop him? Kenta rolls himself out of the ring and drags himself up with the apron. After a long time, he's finally gotten to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "He's searching under the ring for a weapon. A steel chair! No he hopes to even the odds."

Brad Blood: "Which is mightier? The chair or the toilet? The battle of history's most iconic seats. TK slides in the ring but stinker is still feeling the effects of the nut shot earlier. Stinker is up! Kenta swings but a dropkick to the knee sends him flying face first into the toilet."

Jim Jackson : "Kenta's not moving! I think that collision has knocked him out, just look at the smile on stinkers face. He has some nasty plan in mind. He places him in a seated position on the toilet and Ugh! I think I'm going to be sick."

Brad Blood: "He's playing dueling banjo's for Kenta with his farts. Kenta is lucky he's already knocked out, I can't imagine a worse kind of hell. Look! A few of the members of the audience have just vomited."

Jim Jackson: "Good, D.S is leaving and EMT's are checking on the condition of TK. This was a sick display, both figuratively and literally."

Brad Blood: "He's leaving with a smile on his face. What kind of sick man is he?"

Jim Jackson: "The ref is back up and calling for the bell!  He's not happy Demonic Stinker assaulted him and is disqualifying the smelly monster!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of the match via disqualification...  TK KENTA!"

Brad Blood: "That's a win that's gonna leave nightmares...  What will Kenta do against D.S.?"

His defeat two weeks ago shattered the illusion he cast upon himself.  After posting bail, the man known as Colton Charles Cai Cobb wandered the streets, humbled but still hungry.   He was arrogant, thus he was blinded.  He was angry, thus he was unfocused.  He was careless, thus he lost.  He has no excuse, so he went back to do what he does best.  He went back to his roots, to what garnered him the name The Charismatic Crippler...  He went back to the streets.

THWACK!  THUMP!  WHACK!  CRACK!

Inside a dark alley flesh met bone, blood flowed and splattered, and a grin of satisfaction stood above them.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb released the unconscious body of the thug he just finished off, the third of four to lay lifeless now on the cold concrete floor.  He turns his attention to the last one, the biggest of the the four, the leader of the group who now look at him with utter fear.  It was a hilarious sight seeing a man twice his size begging for mercy.  But Colton Charles Cai Cobb spits on mercy.

Thug:  "N-no!  Please!  W-we were wrong!  I'm sorry!  P-ple~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

KER-RACK!

The sound of bone snapping sent a tingle of satisfaction through the spine of The Charismatic Crippler.  The thug clutches his leg or what's left of it as he screams.

THWACK!

With one last roundhouse kick Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocked the man unconscious and starts to chuckle...  Yes...  He's ready...  He leaves the alley as sirens start blaring in the night.  Under his breath he whispers with a smile...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Ring of Chaos...  Prepare for my second coming..."

The scene fades to black.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:38 am

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Parkin10

A strange man walks across the parking lot. Strutting proudly and confidently he weaves through the throngs of fans making his way to the arena. Fans everywhere turn away from the man, who's appearance and smell is quite unfitting for civilized folks. As he gets to the entrance a staff member stops him.

Bouncer: "Hey where do you think your going?"

He says as he grabs hold of the man.

Stranger: "I'm here to wrastle. This is where the wrastlin' happens isn't it?"

The bouncer glances over the man and a look of disgust fills his face.

Bouncer: "And who might you be?"

Stranger: "I'm The Dookie Dog! Why back in my day, I was a world class wrastler. I tell you what. I was the top performer way back when. Yes siree, your looking at the real deal here."

The bouncer just glares at him.

Bouncer: "Sure you were. This places hires some weird people, but I'm not sure your fit for this sort of gig."

The Dookie Dog just scoffs at this.

The Dookie Dog: "Why I'll show you, let me see the boss."

Bouncer: "Uhh, why should I take you to the boss?"

At the moment that boss leaves the bouncers mouth, The Dookie Dog grabs hold of his testicles and squeezes.

The Dookie Dog: "Because if you don't, this Dog WILL bite."

The bouncer shakes his head as The Dookie Dog squeezes just a little more tightly. As he lets go, the bouncer begins to walk inside....

The camera fades into the backstage area where Johnny Fortune is seen looking around.

Johnny Fortune: "Well, that's interesting. It seems as if though my partner lost the match. I guess this means Bakla now has a shot at My Lightweight championship. Well, here's the issue friends: Bakla can't beat me. Bakla could not even beat El Loco without the help of her group of circus freaks. So what's going to happen when she has to step into the ring with two men who are the top of the division? One, the man who outlasted 9 other men in a battle royal to take the championship and raise it above his head. The other, the chaotic God who refused to give up after he an El Loco had a war in the ring resulting in a draw. Who will, as soon as Lee Morrision realizes his faults, will then have a match to defeat Shogun to get the ROC championship. The man that will put a knee to your God-Damned skull and leave you incapacitated on the mat. You haven't a chance Bakla, look at yourself, you're a sideshow freak, El Loco and I are main event worthy. If you're lucky, you may have the privilege of staring at me raising the belt in the air. Because that is as close as you and your group of freaks will ever come to gold while I'm around."

Johnny Fortune walks away as the camera fades to black.

Standing backstage in all her glory is the transsexual superdiva Boy Bakla and beside her is RoC's backstage interviewer Julie Rodriguez.  What usually was a comfortable chat between the two friends has now an uncomfortable aura with the emergence of this new Boy Bakla.  Julie Rodriguez's apprehension is evident as she begins the interview segment.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening RoC fans, tonight as you all can see, I am here with RoC's transsexual superstar Boy Bakla who will be fighting in a handicap match tonight against co-champions El Loco and Johnny Fortune for the RoC Lightweight Title.  Good evening Bakla, it is a pleasure to have you here with us again tonight."

Boy Bakla:  "Well the pleasure is all mine girlfriend and may I say, you are looking FABULOUS~!."

Julie Rodriguez smiles as the tension has somewhat lifted though not completely and proceeds with the questions.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Now tonight you'll be fighting to claim the RoC Lightweight Championship again after earning the title shot two weeks ago.  Do you think that the outcome this time will be different?  Will you be leaving with the title when the evening ends?"

Boy Bakla:  "Oh definitely Julie, this time I am prepared.  Tonight, everyone shall see a side of Boy Bakla that they rarely get to see.  You see, everyone knows me as the flirty and fabulous diva.  They point at me and laugh at my antics, they point at me and laugh at my peculiarities, they point at me and see a freak...  Well a freak can be dangerous too, specially when cornered.  There's a reason my career in wrestling has lasted this long while others have faded into obscurity.  I not only bring to the ring MY experience, but also the experience of EVERY OTHER WRESTLER I'VE ENCOUNTERED.  And tonight El Loco and Johnny Fortune shall experience first hand how dangerous I can really be."

It was subtle but again the expression in Boy Bakla's face depicted a darkness that made Julie Rodriguez uncomfortable, yet she continues on with the interview.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Earlier tonight, Johnny Fortune mentioned and I quote...  "Bakla can't beat me. Bakla could not even beat El Loco without the help of her group of circus freaks. So what's going to happen when she has to step into the ring with two men who are the top of the division?"  Many are asking the same question Bakla."

Boy Bakla:  "Do you see my friends here now?  No, I am alone here tonight Julie, I'm flying solo.  This is something I want to do all on my own, not because I have something to prove but because I know I can sweetheart.  I do admit that Loco and Fortune are both talented wrestlers and I have my work cut out for me but this isn't my first dance.  There are many ways to dance inside the ring and I know all of them.  I've unsealed my inner bitch and she's gonna rip a new hole into Loco and Fortune."

Julie Rodriguez:  "Um yes, final question..."

Julie Rodriguez hides her discomfort as Bakla exudes an aura of danger and viciousness.

Julie Rodriguez:  "As everyone has seen and as you have mentioned, you've unleashed a side of you that you have kept sealed for a long time.  Aren't you afraid that your fans may turn on you?"

Boy Bakla:  "They can turn on me if they wish, it's not them who fight in the ring sacrificing their bodies, putting their career and also sometimes their lives on the line.  They sit comfortably on the other side of the fence watching us beat each other up, they want to turn on me?  Well I don't have to be popular to be able to wrestle, I don't need their approval to do what I do and I certainly do not need fans that will hold me back.  If they are my TRUE supporters then they would want to see me succeed, it's that simple.  Now if you would excuse me Julie, I still have a match to prepare for and while I do enjoy our little chitchats, I'm afraid I have to cut this little Q & A short."

With a swish, Bakla spins around and walks off leaving Julie Rodriguez speechless as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens in the backstage area. El Loco is lying on a couch holding what's assumed to be a cup of hot chocolate. Felipe Shido is sitting on a chair wearing a pinking vest and a note pad.

Felipe Shido: "Can you point on the doll where the transsexual touched?"

El Loco points to the crotch on the doll and takes a sip from his hot chocolate.

El Loco: "I just feel so unclean."

Felipe Shido: "Be honest with yourself El Loco you've done far worse."

El Loco: but you see since I got here i've been lying to everyone.

Felipe Shido: "Well you're a chronic liar but what about this time."

El Loco: "I'm not really an adult. I'm really under-aged holmes."

Felipe Shido: "El Loco don't bullshit me we've been wrestling each..."

El Loco cuts him off.

El Loco: "YOU HEAR THAT BOY BAKLA. YOU'RE GONNA PAY..... YOU'RE A MOLESTER...... YOU'RE A CHILD MOLESTER."

Felipe Shido: "Well I think our that all the time we have for this appointment. That will be 2000 pesos."

El Loco: "I see..."

El Loco nods then throws the "Hot Chocolate" in Felipe's face before running off.

Felipe Shido: "Ahhhh who does that?  And this isn't even hot chocolate. It's maple syrup........ WHO THE FUCK DRINKS MAPLE SYRUP."

The scene fades to pink.

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Boy_ba10

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 El_loc10 & Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Johnny10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up is the battle for the RoC Lightweight title, El Loco and Johnny Fortune shall be defending their title against Boy Bakla.  The first of the title defenses tonight."

Brad Blood:  "Well I have to admit it, Bakla certainly will have its hands full fighting against two wrestlers but that tranny’s performance recently has improved… "

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a handicap match scheduled for one fall and is for the RoC Lightweight Title!  Introducing first, they are the RoC Lightweight Co-champions…  Standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from  The Urban Jungle…  EL LOCO!  And his co-champion, standing at  5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District of San Francisco, California…  The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God…  JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

"Where the Hood" at by DMX plays over the P.A as El Loco walks out unto the ramp throwing gang signs in the air. He gets on to the ramp and starts dancing and throwing his hands into the hair. he slaps the hands of the fans and rolls into the ring, He proceeds to sit on a middle rope and throw some more gang signs before sitting on a turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.
The lights in the building go dark and after a few seconds "Chaos Theory" By ShockOne begins to play and strobe lights begin to flash in the arena as a figure dressed in a leather jacket spray painted in orange and green glow in the dark spray paint and jean shorts and pink hair is seen among the crowd. He walks among the arena slapping random fans in the back of the head and laughing all the way until he reaches the barricade in which he jumps on top as the strobe lights cut as soon as the lines "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Chaos theory" Are played over the sound system. Johnny Fortune hops from the barricade and into the ring shaking ropes and twitching his head looking back and forth waiting for something to happen. He rips off his jacket and throws it in the face of Alice Aoi. Laughing all the way as he sits atop one of the turnbuckles.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the challenger, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines…  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to its fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to its corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there’s the bell!  El Loco will be starting off for their team facing off against Boy Bakla.  El Loco lunges forward, Bakla with a right hook, El Loco rolls under Bakla’s arm…  he leaps off the ropes… Springboard sidekick!  Bakla is sent staggering forward.  El Loco charges in… Running bulldog plants Bakla to the canvas!  El Loco hooks the leg but Bakla kicks out before the count of one.  El Loco again goes for the ropes…  Springboard crossbody…  Bakla intercepts him in mid-air with a dropkick!  Bakla goes for a submission!"

Brad Blood:  "The tranny manages to lock in a bow and arrow…  Will it make El Loco submit?  Wait!  Johnny enters the ring and kicks Bakla on the ribs and breaks the submission…  The ref sends Johnny back to the apron."

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco with a dropkick sends Boy Bakla reeling.  Off the second rope…  El Loco with a spinning back elbow!  Bakla is down!  El Loco goes for the tag!  Johnny Fortune steps in!  He quickly goes for a submission…  Fortune tries to lock in a Texas cloverleaf!  Bakla quickly scampers for the ropes and makes it!  Fortune kicks Bakla in the gut…  He lifts Bakla up…  Body slam!  Fortune goes for an ankle lock!  Bakla flips over and kicks free!  Fortune charges in with a right… Bakla counters with a slap!  Another slap to the face sends Fortune reeling!  Boy Bakla grabs its opponent's hair and pulls it hard sending Johnny Fortune to the canvas executing a horrible Bad Hair Day.  The ref gives Bakla a warning!"

Brad Blood:  "I think the fruitcake just pulled some of Johnny’s beautiful locks off its roots.  IT DID!  Bakla just blew a clump of Johnny’s hair from its hand!  Johnny looks enraged!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Chaotic God charges in…  Boy Bakla ducks a clothesline!   Johnny Fortune bounces back…  Bakla intercepts him with a running knee!  Neckbreaker by Bakla!  Bakla goes for the cover!"
Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw…"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny gets a shoulder up, he reaches in for a tag…  No!  Bakla catches his leg and drags him back to the center of the ring!  The tranny applies a submission hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla locks Johnny Fortune up with a body scissor!  Bakla squeezes her thighs applying more pressure as Fortune winces in pain.  Fortune tries to reach for the ropes but Bakla rolls him away!  Fortune struggles to break free…  He tries to pull apart Bakla’s feet…  Bakla tries to keep the submission locked in…  The Fortunate One gets an opening and quickly squeezes himself free!  Bakla tries to stop him…  Fortune leaps out of Bakla’s reach and gets the tag!  El Loco leaps from the top turnbuckle…  Flying crossbody!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two…"

Brad Blood:  "The man-thing kicks out at two!  El Loco tries to grab on to Bakla but it rolls out of the way and out of the ring.  I hate to say it but that’s a sound strategy by Bakla…  By doing so he doesn’t allow El Loco to pick up the pace…"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait  El Loco sizes up Boy Bakla outside…  El Loco charges and leaps over the top rope!  HE TAKES BAKLA OUT WITH A SENTON!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!  The referee starts counting to ten as El Loco enters back into the ring!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!   Two!   Three!   Four!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla starts stirring at four…  The tranny realizes that if they get counted out, it doesn’t win the title!  Bakla starts climbing back up the ring apron…  El Loco grabs Bakla by the hair and pulls it up!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla counters with a jawbreaker on the ropes!  El Loco’s neck bounces off the top rope and he falls backwards…  Bakla over the top rope…  Falling headbutt connects into El Loco’s uh…  Family jewels!  El Loco clutches his groin in pain!  Bakla leaps off the top rope…  Springboard moonsault!  Bakla for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco kicks out at two!  El Loco tries to crawl to the corner to Johnny’s hand…  Bakla stomps on him stopping him from getting a tag!  Bakla lifts El Loco up for a slam but El Loco uses the momentum to leap over the fruitcake and gets a tag!  Here comes Johnny!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune charges in…  Boy Bakla takes him down with a hurricanrana!  The Fortunate One rolls back to his feet, but Bakla takes him down with a dropsault!   Bakla leaps to the   top turnbuckle…  Fortune gets his knees up at the last second!  Bakla is down!  Boy Bakla is lying on the ground facing the floor Fortune ties the legs of Boy Bakla around his left leg and reels her arms back with his boot on the back of Boy Bakla's head and brutally forces the head of Boy Bakla to the ground with his foot.  Boy Bakla just experienced the Chaotic Communion!   Fortune hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Only a two count and the tranny kicks out.  This is where it becomes disadvantageous for the fruitcake, unlike Johnny or Loco, Bakla has no one to tag out to."

Jim Jackson:  "Big forearm to Boy Bakla's back sends her stumbling forward.  Johnny Fortune grabs Bakla with a full nelson hold...  Full nelson suplex attempt... NO!  Bakla slips free and lands on her feet!  Enzuigiri by Bakla sends The Chaotic God reeling!  Scoop slam by Bakla!  Bakla goes to the top turnbuckle...  FROG SPLASH MISSES!  Fortune rolls away at the last second!  Fortune goes for a submission...  Cobra clutch!  Bakla is in trouble and tries to reach for the ropes...  She makes it!  Fortune doesn't release the hold!  The ref starts counting..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four…"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny sure took his time, but it's really a sound strategy to get maximum mileage on a submission maneuver.  Bakla tries to shake off the cobweb."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Johnny Fortune sends Boy Bakla to the corner back first!  Fortune with a dropkick smashes into Bakla and she slumps to the ground...  Boy Bakla is sitting in the corner, head resting on the second turnbuckle. Johnny Fortune gets a wild look in his eyes, licks his lips. Johnny Fortune is running straight for Boy Bakla, Fortune jumps up and kicks Boy Bakla straight in the head. My Lord that's Chaos Theory!  Fortune drags Bakla to the middle of the ring...  He hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Bakla suddenly rolls Johnny up in a small package!"

Jim Jackson:  "Kick out by Johnny Fortune!  Fortune kicks Boy Bakla on the chest!  He tags in his partner El Loco!  El Loco jumps onto the turnbuckle and leaps doing a flip before landing on his opponent...  SHOOTING STAR PRESS!  This could do it!  El Loco goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr…"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla somehow gets its leg on the bottom rope!  Talk about close call!  El Loco drags Bakla to the center of the ring and hooks the leg again!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla manages to kick out!  El Loco drags Bakla up to her feet...  He kicks the back of the leg and Bakla falls to one knee...  Shining wizard by El Loco...  BAKLA SOMEHOW DUCKS DOWN AND EL LOCO MISSES!  El Loco gets up...  Bakla locks in a sleeper hold!  Bakla squeezes for all her worth!  El Loco tries to reach the ropes but he's too far away!  El Loco is fading!  The referee raises El Loco's arms...  It falls to his side!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Brad Blood:  "The referee raises El Loco's arm a second time...  And for a second time it falls!  Bakla could win this one!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref raises El Loco's arm for a third time...  Johnny Fortune comes in for the save with a forearm to Boy Bakla's back!  Bakla's hold loosens.  The ref sends Fortune back to the corner, close save by Fortune.  Bakla grabs El Loco... Scoop slam!  Springboard legdrop by Bakla...  Right on El Loco's neck!  Bakla hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny slips in again!  He leaps up for an elbow drop on Bakla but Bakla rolls away!  Johnny hits El Loco instead!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune turns around...  SUPERKICK BY BOY BAKLA SENDS FORTUNE OVER THE TOP ROPE!  Boy Bakla mounts on top of it's opponent and starts slapping away hard with a series of slaps until it's opponent is gets knocked out from the force of the slaps executing a devastating Makeover!  BAKLA HITS THE MAKEOVER!  El Loco is not moving at all!  Bakla hooks the leg!  This could be it!"

Brad Blood:  "JOHNNY PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING AND SLAMS HIM INTO THE STEEL RAILING STOPPING THE THREE COUNT!  Oh my god, another sneaky but brilliant save by Johnny!  The tranny realizes what happened...  Bakla sling shots over the top rope..."

Jim Jackson:  "Flying corkscrew splash takes Johnny Fortune out!  The crowd is on their feet!  Wait El Loco from the ring apron...  SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE TAKES BAKLA OUT!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!!!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco is giving high fives to the crowd!  El Loco grabs Bakla and rolls it back into the ring!  The referee is starting to stir too!  El Loco enters the ring.  He's signalling for his finisher, Locomotion!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco puts his opponents head between his legs and...  BAKLA COUNTER IT WITH A BACK BODY DROP!  Bakla leaps to the ropes...  Springboard reverse DDT!  El Loco gets planted to the canvas!  Bakla with a cross armbar!  El Loco is caught in a submission hold!  Bakla applies the pressure!  El Loco tries to reach for the bottom rope...  He makes it!  Bakla stomps of El Loco's head for good measure.  Bakla notices The Fortunate One climbing back up to the apron...  Bakla charges and leaps!  She hits a flying forearm sending Johnny Fortune crashing back outside!  El Loco staggers back to his feet... Bakla catches him and connects with a northern lights suplex pin!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco kicks out just before three!  I hate to say this but the fairy is on a roll...  If this keeps up we may see a new RoC Lightweight champion!"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip sends El Loco to the ropes...  Bakla catches El Loco and sends him to the mat with a spinebuster!  El Loco somehow staggers to his feet...  Flapjack by Bakla sends El Loco to the canvas!  Bakla hooks the leg...  Johnny Fortune enters the ring!  Bakla quickly rolls away before Fortune can attack!  Fortune charges at Bakla...  Bakla takes Fortune down with an STF!  Bakla immobilizes Fortune with a STF!  El Loco starts to stir...  Running senton splash on Bakla forcing her to release her hold on Fortune!  The ref sends Fortune back to the corner...  El Loco grabs Bakla's head...  SLICED BREAD #2!  El Loco hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla manages to kick out!  El Loco almost had it!  Johnny is screaming for a tag!  He wants to get a crack at the homo!  El Loco tags him in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune starts kicking Boy Bakla viciously!  Bakla is barely moving after that brutal assault.  Fortune grabs Bakla...  Johnny Fortune takes the head of Boy Bakla under his left arm with Boy Bakla looking at the ceiling. Fortune just laughing all the way as he drives Boy Bakla into the mat with a reverse DDT. Fortune wraps his legs around the torso of Boy Bakla, he just started cranking the neck of Boy Bakla back in a dragon sleeper! Fortune may just be trying to break the spirit of boy Bakla! Boy Bakla could pass out or tap at any moment! This is one case of Ill Fortune for Boy Bakla!  Will she tap?!  Bakla is in trouble!  She tries to reach for the ropes!  She's just a few inches away...  She makes it!  The Fortunate One is forced to release the hold!  Fortune kicks Bakla on the back before dragging her to their corner..."

Brad Blood:  "Johnny tags in his partner!  He holds Bakla up with a full nelson!  Johnny motions for El Loco to attack while he holds Bakla immobile!  El Loco gets some distance...  He charges in...  He leaps!"

Jim Jackson:  "BOY BAKLA MANAGES TO SLIP AWAY!  EL LOCO'S DROPKICK SENDS JOHNNY FORTUNE SMASHING INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!  El Loco turns around...  BAKLA CHARGES IN WITH A SPEAR!  EL LOCO DODGES AND BAKLA SPEARS FORTUNE INSTEAD!  El Loco whips Bakla around...  He knees Bakla in the gut!  El Loco from the top rope... SPRINGBOARD SCISSOR KICK!  Bakla's head is sent to the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "El Loco is feeling it!  He's signalling for the Locomotion!  The crowd is on their feet!"

Jim Jackson:  "El Loco puts his opponents head between his legs and leaps using the momentum to flip both of them and drive his opponent's head into the ground!  EL LOCO HITS THE LOCOMOTION!  IS THIS IS?!  EL LOCO HOOKS THE LEG!"

Brad Blood:  "Bakla ain't moving at all!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and STILL the RoC Lightweight champions...  EL LOCO AND JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson:  "A tough battle for Bakla, though she came so close, it seems that she failed to capture the RoC Lightweight title.  El Loco checks upon his partner Johnny Fortune...  He helps Fortune up...  Looks like Fortune wasn't happy being dropped kicked by his partner and being speared by Bakla afterwards...  Fortune shoves El Loco!  Johnny Fortune wraps his hands around the back of El Loco's head and swiftly drives his knee into the head of El Loco! He might just have incapacitated El Loco with that move! What an Unfortunate End!  The crowd looks on shocked as Fortune just laid El Loco out!  Here comes Felipe Shido!  He's coming to the aid of his tag partner...  FORTUNE TAKES HIM OUT USING THE ROC LIGHTWEIGHT BELT!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny hoists the belt on his shoulder and starts to walk out to the boos of the crowd!  Oh man, I guess Johnny doesn't want to share the belt no more!  How will El Loco react when he regains consciousness?"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:51 am

The camera pans in on the Dookie Dog being led to Lee Morrison's office. The bouncer motions to the door and The Dookie Dog knocks. The bouncer leaves him alone. When no answer comes, he just opens the door.

The Dookie Dog: "Anyone Home?"

Lee Morrison looks up from his desk and sees a wrestler in his tighty whiteys...

Lee Morrison:  "Uh...  Can I help you?  Have a seat."

Morrison gestures to the seat in front of him wherein the newcomer makes his way to.

Lee Morrison:  "Now what can I...  Oh god...  The smell...  Is that you?!"

The general manager of RoC brings out his handkerchief and puts it across his nose.  It is clear that he is not fond of the unpleasant odor emanating from the man standing in front of him.

The Dookie Dog takes a seat.

The Dookie Dog: "Smell? I don't smell anything? Oh well, must be your imagination. I'm here to wrastle. You see back a while ago I was a top notch wrastler."

Dookie Dog lifts his leg just a little as a wet noise emanates from below him. An even fouler stench fills the air.

The Dookie Dog: |Some wrastler of yours told me about this place. His name was... What was it again?.... Oh yeah, Bob I think it was."

The Dookie Dog moves in the seat a little as his pulls the underwear from his buttcheeks.

The Dookie Dog: "What do you say? Got room for another Dog in this pound?"

He says with a smile on his face.

Lee Morrison scrunches his nose and sized The Dookie Dog up...  After a few moments it seems it dawned on him as he recognizes the man standing before him.

Lee Morrison:  "Yes, I think I remember you...  I may have a place for you here in Ring of Chaos."

Lee Morrison opens his desk drawer and pulls out a contract.

Lee Morrison:  "Well here's our standard contract.  You may want to read it over before signing."

The general manager pushes the document over to The Dookie Dog.

The Dookie Dog bends over a bit to look at the contract, signing it without even reading it. He stands up and the foul stench of ass fills the air. As he stands you can see the chair he was sitting in now has an oily spot left on it.

The Dookie Dog: "Reading not so good. I'll trust ya. I won't let you down boss."

He turns and walks out, an oily brown spot covering his tighty whiteys.

Lee Morrison groans as he quickly grabs a can of Lysol and starts spraying as the scene fades to black.

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, the usual cheerful demeanor of the girls are gone as they briskly make their entrance into the ring.  Fook Mi raises a mic to her lips and begin to speak.

Nao Fook Mi:  "ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE!  It seems that honor is nowhere in the vocabulary of Team Symphony.  Three times have we been screwed out of victories we deserved.  No more...  NO MORE!  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!  ANDREW HUNTER!  LET US SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!  Do you need to cheat to beat women?  Is that what Team Symphony amounts to?  Come out!  COME OUT TEAM SYMPHONY AND GIVE US WHAT YOU OWE US!  A TITLE SHOT ON THOSE BELTS YOU UNRIGHTEOUSLY POSSESS!"

The crowd starts to shout their support for The Oriental Spices.

Nao Fook Mi:  "Let us end this tonight Team Symphony!  If you manage to beat us fair and square...  We shall not vie for the tag titles again as long as you possess it!  Come Team Symphony answer our call, unless you are both afraid of us...  Afraid that me and my sister strip you of those gold around your waists."

The Oriental Spices wait for Team Symphony to reply as Nao Fook Yu paces around in anger inside the ring.

"U.N. Owen Was Her" by ZUN blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander smiles down at the two sisters in the ring.  After taking a few more moments to savor the "precious" scene in front of him, Melchiott finally brings a microphone to his lips.

Alexander Melchiott: "What a pleasant surprise this is!  Normally, I'd be insulted that two ingrates would dare come out to that ring and demand a title shot, but I just can't help but enjoy how PATHETIC the two of you are."

Alexander flashes another smile as the crowd boos him.

Alexander Melchiott: "Look everyone, the cheerful little stereotypically respectful girl from China has decided to join her sister in being a petulant brat!  It's quite refreshing, honestly.  I'm humbled to be able to say that I am the one responsible for bringing you out of your shell."

Melchiott takes a mock bow as he winks at Nao Fook Mi.  Seeing the anger on Nao Fook Mi's face, Melchiott frowns.

Alexander Melchiott: "Oh?  What's the matter?  Is this not entertaining to you?"

With a gaze of pure malice, Melchiott stares down at the girl in the ring.

Alexander Melchiott: "Do you know what's not entertaining?  Wrestling some idiot who can't speak English and hasn't done a damn thing in this industry!  Or maybe you'd rather have the Church breathing down your neck -- telling you just how great they are -- when they've done nothing to deserve the shot you are giving them.  Or -- my favorite -- you can give someone an opportunity to collect a title shot, only for them to turn around and spit in your face."

Speaking these words, Melchiott walks down the ramp, continuing to speak as he walks.

Alexander Melchiott: "Let's face it, you two never deserved the title shot you were GIVEN by that buffoon Lee Morrison.  And what happened?  You lost.  Regardless of what transpired during the match, you lost.  And then!  And then out of the kindness of my heart, I granted you two opportunities to EARN -- actually EARN -- the chance to face Team Symphony for the Tag Team Titles.  And what happened?  You lost both matches!  And yet... here you are!  Here you are complaining that "you were screwed" for having an opportunity.  I gave you the chance to prove yourselves, and you proved that you lack the ability and experience to hold this."

Standing just at the base of the ramp, Melchiott stops and hoists his title in the air before setting it back onto his shoulder.

Alexander Melchiott: "You two should be grateful that I even entertained the notion that you could be deserving challengers to Team Symphony.  Instead, you are out here fuming about your failed opportunity and clamoring about "honor".  When has "honor" ever won Alexander Melchiott a damn thing?  "Honor" has never done anything for me, and it sure as hell won't do you anything here tonight.  Consider your request... denied!  You two can go to the back of the line and try and EARN your next opportunity like everybody else!  Oh, and do say "hi" to Crusade while you're back there for me, would you?"

With a smirk, Melchiott waves at The Oriental Spices before turning and walking back up the ramp.

Before Melchiott can make it to the back, "Gambler" by Madonna begins to play.  After a few minutes of letting Melchiott stand expectantly with a confused expression on his face, Andrew Hunter steps out of the back.  Seeing his partner, Melchiott moves forward and attempts to talk, but Hunter stops him with a hand.

Andrew Hunter: "Save it.  Ever since The Oriental Spices got their title shot, you've been throwing tantrums like a toddler.  The last thing I want to hear right now is about how "unfair" Lee Morrison is being to you."

Melchiott looks stunned by his partner's sudden appearance and put down.  With Melchiott stunned, Hunter turns his attention to the ring.

Andrew Hunter: "Oriental Spices!  You two want a rematch?  Well you've got it!"

The Oriental Spices and the crowd cheer the decision of Andrew Hunter, but Melchiott looks irate over what he's just heard.  Again putting up a hand to his partner, Hunter continues to speak.

Andrew Hunter: "I knew you'd react this way.  Melchiott, we used to be on the same page, but now-a-days you seem more interested in screwing with people than you are with putting on great matches for these fans.  What happened to the guy I knew?  What happened to my partner, the other half of Team Symphony?  Where's the guy who puts forth the best match of the night every time he steps in that ring, hmm?  I don't see him.  So here's the deal, Melchiott.  We ARE defending our titles here tonight, and you AREN'T going to cheat to win this time.  We're either going to do this the right way, or we're not going to be the Tag Team Champions any longer, got it?  Good.  See you later, partner."

Dropping the microphone, Andrew Hunter turns and disappears to the back, leaving Alexander Melchiott fuming on the entrance way.

J. S. Bach's "Ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine" begins playing in the arena as Edmundo Alejandro Serrano steps out from the backstage with the Belizean Flag in his hands.  Serrano regally walks down to the ring holding the flag, ignoring the fans as he goes.  Upon reaching the ring, Serrano uses his free hand to grab a microphone from a ring hand before walking up the steps and onto the ring apron.  After wiping his feet on the apron, Serrano climbs into the ring and walks to the center before looking out over the crowd.  Ignoring their boos, Serrano begins to speak.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Hello plebs.  It's been a while, hasn't it?  I have been gone, reaching new levels of popularity in my home country of Belize while you have all been apparently only reaching new levels on the Richter scale."

Edmundo smiles at his own joke as the fans boo him.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "However, my time is precious so we must keep this short.  You see, the last time I appeared here in Ring of Chaos, I was captain of a team... a team that would go on to disappoint me greatly.  A team that would fail in its purpose and leave me with a black mark on my record... a loss to a team captained by that twit Mewter.  Ever since that loss, Lee Morrison has apparently lost the ability to pick up a phone, for I have been receiving no bookings for any Ring of Chaos show since that match.  Well, Mr. Morrison, while I was not invited to be apart of your show here tonight, I thought that I would grace your show with my presence regardless."

Briefly distracted by the fans' jeers, Serrano motions for them to shut up before continuing to speak.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Now, I know that the results of my last match here were a fluke.  I could defeat any one of the men on that team in singles action!  Any one of them!  I eliminated three of them that night all by myself, and I could do it again; that's no challenge.  But what about the wastes of air that composed my team?  I think that we all are well aware of my superiority to them, but why should they go unpunished for their utter failures in this ring?  That is why, I am challenging each member of my team that night to a match.  I will start with the biggest disappointment of the bunch... Xavier Blood."

Brad Blood: "Tell me he did not just say what I think he said!"

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "I paid good money to get Xavier Blood onto my team... and it was my biggest blunder.  You see, the error I made was in assuming that Xavier Blood could actually wrestle!  Instead, all Blood did during the match was be beaten and abused by our opponents before being quickly eliminated.  So Xavier, assuming that Lee Morrison can use a pen, you and I are going to be having a match at our next show."

With his proclamation set, Edmundo happily smiles and basks in the boos before continuing.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "Moving on to Grandpa Nicolas Dorn.  Nicolas, I paid you good money to do a specific job... and you failed.  You proved once more that you are far, far past your prime when you were the first man to be eliminated from my team.  You shall face humiliation by my hands after Xavier has been dispatched, and I will once again demonstrate why you should go back to the morgue that you crawled out from!"

Serrano laughs at his joke before his face turns dark.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "And that brings me to you, Mr. Sawyer.  I paid you the most money of the bunch.  I had the highest hopes for you to assist in securing me my victory, and yet... you failed.  Not only did you fail, but you were defeated by the Chinese Midget!  You not only embarrassed yourself, but you embarrassed me... and nobody embarrasses Duke Edmundo Alejandro Serrano.  After I have defeated those other two, I shall in turn defeat you.  And then, you will realize who the real man is between the two of us."

After sneering at the camera, the Duke readjusts his bow tie with his microphone hand.

Edmundo Alejandro Serrano: "While my investment may have been a waste, all is not lost.  I shall use those fools as stepping stones to prove why I am the future of the wrestling business!  Mark my words, soon you all will not only be calling me "The Duke", but you'll also be calling me "The Champ"."

Dropping the microphone with a smirk, Serrano turns and exits the ring and leaving the arena.

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Alexan10 & Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Andrew11

VS

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Nao_fo12 & Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson: "Despite Alexander adamantly claiming that The Oriental Spices weren't deserving of a title shot, Andrew Hunter came out and granted The Oriental Spices' rematch request!"

Brad Blood: "Andrew Hunter is an idiot!  Melchiott was avoiding the title defense and Hunter not only screwed that up, but pissed his partner off at the same time!  How are these two going to work together to win here tonight."

Jim Jackson: "That's true, Brad.  There is a lot of discussion about the standing of Team Symphony's members.  Many believe that Alexander's recent turn in character is causing plenty of problems for Andrew Hunter, and this set of matches against The Oriental Spices has given us a glimpse of just that.  If The Spices can take advantage of that, they can walk out of here the new champions."

Brad Blood: "If Hunter would just get on the same page as Alexander, these two could run this promotion!  Hunter is an idiot."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and it is for the RoC Tag Team Championships! Introducing first with a combined weight of 260 pounds, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu... THE ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu, both are wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They both bow and give respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, the RoC Tag Team Champions, with a combined weight of 399 pounds, the team of Alexander Melchiott and Andrew Hunter... TEAM SYMPHONY!"

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena as Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott step out onto the ramp. The two men exchange a nod before heading down to the ring. Hunter pumps his arm to the beat of the song to get the crowd into the mood as Alexander enters the ring. After tossing off his vest, Alexander turns and grabs the rope before slingshotting his partner into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Ding!

Jim Jackson: "As Team Symphony discuss who will start this match, Nao Fook Yu rushes across the ring.  She pushes Melchiott into Hunter, knocking him through the ropes and to the floor.  Nao Fook Yu double legs Melchiott and begins raining punches down onto him, trying to get revenge for all that he's done to her over the past few weeks!"

Brad Blood: "Hell hath no fury like a women scorned!  ...just ask my wife."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott manages to kick Nao Fook Yu off of him before scrambling back to his feet.  Nao Fook Yu knocks him into the corner with a dropkick before stomping a mudhole in him!  The referee attempts to step in, but is soon forced to begin making the count."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Brad Blood: "Nao Fook Yu runs across the ring to her corner.  Nao Fook Mi takes the opportunity to tag her sister on the back."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu rushes across the ring before connecting with a brutal knee to Melchiott's face.  As Nao Fook Yu gets out of the way, Nao Fook Mi follows her sister's move up with a running dropkick!  Dragging Melchiott back to her corner, Nao Fook Mi tags Nao Fook Yu back into this match.  Nao Fook Mi lifts Melchiott up for a back suplex... Nao Fook Yu jumps and puts her knees to Melchiott's back, pulling him down as her sister falls to the mat for a devastating backstabber!  Nao Fook Yu hooks the leg as her sister exits the ring."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott manages to pop the shoulder up just in time!  It's interesting to note that Hunter stood on the apron and didn't attempt to save the match there."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu pulls Melchiott up by the hair before giving him a few jabs.  Nao Fook Yu tries to follow up with a roundhouse, but Melchiott ducks underneath it only to catch a jumping kick to the side of the skull!  He ducked the first and didn't see the second coming!  Nao Fook Yu again hooks the leg for the pin attempt."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's out at two.  Nao Fook Yu measures Melchiott, waiting for him to get to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "As Melchiott gets to his feet, Nao Fook Yu goes for a jumping spin kick, but Melchiott sees it coming and evades by dropping to the mat and rolling out of the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott hasn't gotten any type of offensive rolling thus far in the match; retreating to the outside and buying some time to recover is probably the best thing that he can do in this situation."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu slides out after Melchiott. Seeing her, Melchiott runs around the ring before sliding back in. Nao Fook Yu slides in after him, but is caught at the pass with a series of stomps from Melchiott! Forcing her way up, Nao Fook Yu manages to grab Melchiott and sling him through the ropes and back out onto the floor."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott tried a well-known trick to get the advantage, but he wasn't expecting Nao Fook Yu to fight through it."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu steps out onto the ring apron, but Melchiott hops up onto it as well before catching her on the side of the jaw with a vicious right hand! Nao Fook Yu barely manages to stay upright, but it is to her detriment as Melchiott drives her back first into the turnbuckle! As Nao Fook Yu falls to the floor, Melchiott takes the moment to taunt Nao Fook Mi."

Brad Blood: "While I'm all for taunting, this isn't the time. This is a title match and Melchiott has been on the receiving end of a lot of offense so far. Melchiott should be taking this opportunity to either tag his partner in or continue the offensive."

Jim Jackson: "Surprisingly insightful, Brad. Melchiott drops down to the floor and grabs Nao Fook Yu before bouncing her face off of the apron and sending her back into the ring. Melchiott follows her in before grabbing her by the waist, he's thinking german suplex! But Nao Fook Yu manages to stun Melchiott with a few back elbows before breaking the grip and pulling him into a side headlock."

Brad Blood: "Nao Fook Yu is trying to regain control of the tempo here in this match."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott is having none of it though! He grabs a handful of Nao Fook Yu's hair and yanks her head back, allowing him to control her body and push her into a neutral corner. Melchiott turns to run to the opposite side of the ring, but Nao Fook Yu returns the favor and yanks Melchiott by the hair straight down to the mat!"

Brad Blood: "These Oriental Spices are such hypocrites! They complain about how Melchiott carries himself and then they turn around and do it themselves!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee admonishes Nao Fook Yu as she pulls Melchiott to his feet. Nao Fook Yu tries to irish whip Melchiott into the corner, but Melchiott manages to use the momentum to counter into an arm wringer before connecting with a kick to the gut. Maintaining his grip on the arm, Melchiott sends Nao Fook Yu into Team Symphony's corner before following in with a big shining wizard to the jaw! Melchiott tags in Hunter before dropping over the ropes and onto the apron. Hunter runs to the opposite side of the ring before charging in and connecting with a corner crossbody! Nao Fook Yu stumbles out and into a back suplex. Nao Fook Yu groggily gets to her feet as Hunter runs to the ropes... he springboards back and connects with the Enziguri! The Trump Card! Hunter's hooked the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "No! Nao Fook Yu shows her toughness by getting out just before the three!"

Jim Jackson: "It looked like Nao Fook Mi was ready to make the save, but I don't think she would have made it in time. With Nao Fook Yu still out of it, Hunter lifts her into a wheelbarrow position as Melchiott hops to the top turnbuckle.  Melchiott leaps over Hunter and lands on Nao Fook Yu, driving her face-first into the mat with a double stomp! Melchiott quickly exits the ring as Hunter goes for another cover."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Nao Fook Mi breaks up the pin with a kick to Hunter's head! Melchiott looks annoyed at this. Melchiott slides into the ring and rushes Nao Fook Mi, but Nao Fook Mi pulls down the rope, sending him toppling over and down to the floor!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter takes a swing at Nao Fook Mi, but she ducks it and runs to the ropes. Bouncing off of them, she ducks another right hand and hits the opposite ropes, gaining more momentum. This time, Hunter leapfrogs overtop of her as she continues to build momentum... and Hunter turns into a front dropkick! Nao Fook Mi helps her sister to her feet before kicking Hunter in the gut. Double suplex from The Oriental Spices! Nao Fook Mi grabs her twin sister and lifts her up in a back suplex, but instead tosses her up and over, causing her to splash down onto Hunter! Nao Fook Yu hooks the leg as Nao Fook Mi takes Melchiott out with a baseball dropkick!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter kicks out at two.  Melchiott and Nao Fook Mi are brawling out on the floor, leaving both Nao Fook Yu and Hunter alone in the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu tries to grab a hold of Hunter, but Hunter breaks free before hitting a series of punches.  Hunter sends Nao Fook Yu across the ring, but puts his head down too early for the back body drop and eats a kick to the mush for his trouble.  Hunter tries to regain momentum with a clothesline attempt, but Nao Fook Yu ducks underneath it and catches Hunter before planting him face-first into the mat with the reverse STO.  Nao Fook Yu almost goes for the pin attempt before seeing Melchiott drive her sister into the crowd barricade.  As Melchiott turns towards the ring, Nao Fook Yu throws herself over the rope, wiping him out!"

Brad Blood: "Nao Fook Yu is taking her eyes off of the prize!  She needs to focus if she expects to walk out of here as the tag team champion."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu gets on the ring apron as she attempts to get back into the ring, but Hunter comes charging at her.  Nao Fook Yu manages to duck the punch before pulling Hunter's throat down across the ropes.  With Hunter momentarily stunned, Nao Fook Yu throws a shoulder through the ropes and into the gut of Hunter, driving him back.  But before she can reenter the ring, Melchiott charges across the apron and nearly rips her in half with the spear!"

Brad Blood: "That's double damage right there!  Not only did she get speared, but she landed hard on the ring apron to boot!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pushes Nao Fook Yu further into the ring, commanding his partner to finish her.  Hunter lifts Nao Fook Yu onto his shoulders before running and driving her into the mat with a rolling fireman's carry slam.  Hunter rolls to his feet and hops onto the top rope before springing back and onto Nao Fook Yu with a rolling senton!  Hunter hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Somehow, someway, Nao Fook Yu manages to stay in this match!  I hate to admit it, but I'm impressed with her for more than just her looks!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter wastes little time.  He climbs back onto the turnbuckle before leaping back for a moonsault... but Nao Fook Yu sees this coming and gets her knees up for what looks to be a modified Code Breaker!  I've never seen a counter like that!  Hunter looks completely out of it as Nao Fook Yu forces herself to her feet.  She hits the ropes before nearly removing Hunter's head from his body with a high velocity single leg dropkick!"

Brad Blood: "This is Nao Fook Yu's opportunity to make the tag!  Nao Fook Mi is calling for her sister to get to the corner!  Nao Fook Yu crawls her way to the corner as Melchiott screams at Hunter to stop her... and there's the tag!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi knocks Hunter to the mat with a clothesline before hitting the ropes and sending him back to the mat with a second clothesline. Nao Fook Mi whips Hunter into the corner, but before she can follow-up, Melchiott enters the ring. Melchiott throws a punch, but Nao Fook Mi ducks underneath it before catching him with a spinning backfist! With Melchiott out of the way, Nao Fook Mi runs to the corner at Hunter, but Hunter gets the boot up! Hunter hops onto the turnbuckle before leaping and taking Nao Fook Mi out with a clothesline!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott asks for the tag and Hunter obliges. Melchiott quickly boots Nao Fook Mi on the jaw before lifting his partner on his back... double running senton! Hunter exits the ring as Melchiott goes for the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi pushes Melchiott off at two.  Nao Fook Mi tries to get back to a vertical base, but Melchiott sweeps her legs out from under her!  With Nao Fook Mi down, Melchiott steps on her hair before grabbing her arms and pulling up!  He's going to rip her hair out!  The referee steps in to apply the count."

Jack B. Quick: "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott lets Nao Fook Mi drop to the mat at the count of four before dropping a knee onto her face."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott tries to pull Nao Fook Mi to her feet, but she pushes him away before going for a kick.  Melchiott catches the kick and pulls Nao Fook Mi past him.  Melchiott shoves Nao Fook Mi into the ropes before rolling her to the mat for a cover... but Nao Fook Mi manages to roll her shoulder up. Melchiott maintains his grip before reaching over and locking his hands. Melchiott lifts Nao Fook Mi into the air before tossing her to the mat with a modified crotch lift! That's something you don't see everyday, especially from Melchiott!"

Brad Blood: "Well it's not everyday that Melchiott is the bigger competitor in that ring. The guy probably has a special playbook that he reaches into for when he can finally bust out the moves he's been wanting to use for ages!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pulls Nao Fook Mi up and shoves her belly-first into the ropes before hitting her lower back with a hard forearm.  Melchiott sends Nao Fook Mi into the ropes again before catching her on the back with another forearm.  Melchiott sends her into the ropes again but this time runs past her and hits the ropes.  Melchiott goes for the clothesline, but Nao Fook Mi ducks underneath!  Melchiott turns around as Nao Fook Mi springboards off of the ropes and wraps her legs around Melchiott's head, pulling him to the mat with a reverse hurricanrana!"

Brad Blood: "I wouldn't mind having Nao Fook Mi wrap her legs around my-"

Jim Jackson: "Both of the wrestlers get back to their feet.  Nao Fook Mi goes for a roundhouse kick, but Melchiott ducks under it before grabbing Nao Fook Mi by the waist... and there's the german suplex!  Melchiott smells blood in the water!  He pulls Nao Fook Mi between his legs-"

Brad Blood: "Oh yeah!  I wouldn't mind having Nao Fook Mi between my-"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott lifts Nao Fook Mi up and into a piledriver position, but instead hooks her legs underneath his arms?  Wait!  Melchiott's got a boston crab!  He's got Nao Fook Mi trapped in a standing boston crab!  Not only is Melchiott wrenching back with the boston crab, but he's letting the blood rush to Nao Fook Mi's head!  I've never seen anything like this before!  Oh, but Melchiott can only maintain the hold for a few seconds before dropping Nao Fook Mi to the mat."

Brad Blood: "As nice as that hold looked, it was clearly very difficult to pull off; it took way too much energy out of Melchiott."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott pulls Nao Fook Mi up by the hair before sending her into the corner.  Melchiott charges in after her but Nao Fook Mi manages to slip through the ropes and onto the apron, letting Melchiott slam into the empty turnbuckle!  Nao Fook Mi climbs to the top before knocking Melchiott down with a missile dropkick!  Melchiott forces himself back to his feet before trying to connect with a punch, but Nao Fook Mi catches him and tosses him to the mat with the exploder suplex."

Brad Blood: "If Melchiott would have just dropped Nao Fook Mi on her head with a piledriver, none of this would be happening!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi tags in her sister as Melchiott gets back to his feet.  Melchiott throws a right at Nao Fook Mi. Fook Mi ducks it and lifts Melchiott up before dropping him on the knee with the atomic drop! Nao Fook Mi grabs Melchiott and holds him tight as Nao Fook Yu leaps and connects with a spin kick! Nao Fook Mi spins the dazed Melchiott into a beautiful rip-chord clothesline!"

Brad Blood: "A nice combination there from The Oriental Spices, but it doesn't look like they are done yet!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu grab Melchiott and lift him up with a double suplex before tossing him stomach-first onto the ropes. With Melchiott hanging, The Oriental Spices run to opposite ropes before sandwiching Melchiott's head in-between two dropkicks! Melchiott falls to the mat as Nao Fook Mi exits the ring, allowing Nao Fook Yu to go for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Close, but Melchiott manages to get his foot to the bottom rope to force a break!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu tags her sister back into this match before holding Melchiott in a sitting position.  Nao Fook Mi climbs the turnbuckle... and delivers a diving dropkick right to the mush!  Fook Mi goes for another cover here!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott kicks out at two.  The Oriental Spices are going to have to pull out something big if they want to defeat Melchiott here."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi looks to do just that!  Nao Fook Mi grabs Melchiott's head and puts him in a facelock.  She runs to the turnbuckle looking for a shiranui, but Melchiott manages to break her grip just in time, letting her go over without him!  Melchiott tags in Hunter before running right into a monkey flip, but Nao Fook Mi doesn't notice Andrew climbing onto the turnbuckle and turns into a crossbody!"

Brad Blood: "Sensing danger, Nao Fook Yu enters the ring. Nao Fook Yu goes for the double clothesline, but both Hunter and Melchiott manage to kick the arm away before spinning and hitting Nao Fook Yu with duel roaring elbows! With Nao Fook Yu stunned, Team Symphony load up and connect right on the chin with duel superkicks! Nao Fook Yu falls back into the ropes and bounces right into duel enziguiris!"

Jim Jackson: "With Nao Fook Yu out of the way, Hunter grabs Nao Fook Mi and lifts her into a gory special!  Melchiott hits the ropes before jumping over the wrestlers, grabbing Nao Fook Mi's head and ripping her face-first into the mat!  What a move!  Hunter goes the pin and the win here!"

Brad Blood: "How in the world did Nao Fook Mi kick out!?"

Jim Jackson: "Team Symphony can't believe it either!  Melchiott tells Hunter to lift Nao Fook Mi into an electric chair position.  Melchiott climbs onto the turnbuckle, but Nao Fook Mi stuns Hunter with a few punches to the head before hopping down behind him and running him right into Alexander!  Alexander just toppled down to the floor!"

Brad Blood: "That looked nasty!  And now Nao Fook Mi and Andrew Hunter are alone in the ring!  Both of their partners are out of commission!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi leaps to hit Hunter with an elbow, but Hunter sidesteps her and she crashes into the turnbuckle!  Hunter takes advantage with a kick right to the temple!  Nao Fook Mi is seeing stars here!  Andrew Hunter kicks Nao Fook Mi in the gut and tucks his head under her arm before lifting Nao Fook Mi up and slamming her backward with an arch of the neck thus Upping the Ante!"

Brad Blood: "NAO FOOK MI KICKS OUT!  Hunter looks dumbfounded!  He just hit her with one of his best shots and Nao Fook Mi is still in this one!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter briefly questions the official, still unable to believe what has just transpired.  Realizing that he has to press the advantage, Hunter tries to lock Nao Fook Mi in for the Big Blind Special, but Nao Fook Mi manages to block it and toss Hunter to the mat.  Hunter tries to get back to his feet, but Nao Fook Mi jumps onto his back and kicks him down to the mat!  A dazed Hunter gets up and turns right into a deadly burst kick from Nao Fook Mi that sends him crashing to the corner! Nao Fook Mi leaps up, grabbing Hunter's back and using the momentum to drive his back onto her knees executing a devastating Fook Mi Special!  Nao Fook Mi hooks the legs!"

Brad Blood: "NEW CHAMPS!"

Jim Jackson: "MELCHIOTT BREAKS IT UP!  Melchiott makes the save just in time!  Busaiku knee kick from Nao Fook Yu! Melchiott rolls out of the ring in a daze, leaving Hunter alone in the ring! Nao Fook Mi grabs Hunter from behind with a full nelson. Nao Fook Yu leaps and delivers a spinning superkick to Hunter's chin before Nao Fook Mi lifts and drives Hunter's head into the canvas with a full nelson suplex pinning his shoulders to the mat executing a perfectly timed Yin & Yang! Nao Fook Yu rushes towards the ropes before diving through and spearing Alexander!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winners of this match by pinfall and the NEW RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Nao Fook Mi and Nao Fook Yu... THE ORIENTAL SPICES!"

Jim Jackson: "They've done it!  Against all odds, The Oriental Spices managed to unseat Team Symphony and capture the Tag Team Championships!  Despite all of Melchiott's attempts to humiliate them, The Oriental Spices have proven themselves here tonight!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott looks so disappointed right now, and rightfully so!  He just got beat by the two girls that he's criticized week in and week out."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott is eating some humble pie right now, and I bet it doesn't taste too good!  The Oriental Spices are celebrating their hard fought victory, and what a story this is!  They worked so hard to overcome Melchiott and his tricks, and are now leaving here as our new Champions!"

Brad Blood: "As The Oriental Spices leave the ring with their championships, Melchiott makes his way back into the ring to check on his partner. Melchiott pulls Hunter to his feet before patting him on the back and... MELCHIOTT JUST KICKED HUNTER IN THE DING-DING!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander hooks both of Andrew's arms behind his back before lifting him into the air and spiking him head-first onto the mat with the Moonlight Festival!  What in the hell!?  Melchiott's just planted his own partner!  Melchiott slaps the unconscious Andrew Hunter across the face before spitting on him and exiting the ring!  What does this mean for Team Symphony?"

Brad Blood: "Obviously it means that Melchiott is dropping the dead weight!  Good for him!  I just wished he'd have given us a better show before he left!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers and Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years. He sneers at the booing crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, seemingly mocking them. He leaps upon the ring apron and enter the ring with a mic in hand and a piece of paper on the other.

Thaddeus Rex:  "For over a month I've been calling out your so-called RoC World Champion Shogun.  And for over a month Shogun has been cowering somewhere.  Well tonight, I've taken that choice away from Shogun.  No longer can he cower and hide from me.  No longer can he ignore my request for a title match...   NO LONGER CAN HE DELAY THE INEVITABLE!  Tonight, I hold this memorandum from none other than our esteemed general manager Lee Morrison.  Either Shogun face me tonight or he'll be stripped of the title.  Either way, it paves the way for a real champ to step up and claim the gold, ME!  THADDEUS REX!"

The crowd boos loudly as Thaddeus Rex ignores their discontent and raises the piece of paper signed by the general manager of RoC.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight is MY TIME!  For so long I have waited...  For so long I have fought...  For so long I have been denied what I deserved...  Not because I didn't have what it takes, no...  Because of the COLOR OF MY SKIN!  That's right, it's because I'm a brotha'!  But tonight, the wait is over!  With my own two hands, I've finally grasped the chance that has eluded me all these years and I'll be damned if I should let it slip between my fingers again.  Tonight, Ring of Chaos shall be my hunting ground...  Tonight, Shogun shall be my prey...  Tonight, the hunter shall be sated!"

Thaddeus Rex drops the mic exits the ring as the crowd begin to boo again.  "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as T-Rex makes his way up the ramp and exits to the back.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 am

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Locker10

The scene opens up in front of a locker room door, Shogun's to be precise. The rumor is the champion finally made it into the building after a month of seclusion and no comments about his latest challenger Thaddeus Rex. After a moment or two the door opens, and out of the room steps the Ring of Chaos world champion. He looks ready to fight right now, clothed in his wrestling gear, the RoC championship draped over his shoulder, where he planned on keeping it.

Shogun: "Well, it looks like a stray camera finally caught up to me. Yes, things must be looking grim for me if you've been paying attention for the past month of Ring of Chaos. I was defeated for the first time since I joined this federation, dirty tactics or not. Not only that, but Thaddeus Rex seems to have threatened our "courageous" general manager into hiving him what he thought he wanted from me. You see Thaddeus, while you call yourself a predator, you seem to lack all of the qualities desired from a proper cold blooded alpha male. You obviously don't have any patience for one, I've been patiently resting ever since you lost. Waiting for the eventuality of you losing your temper when I failed to acknowledge your victory! I've predicted your every move since you decided to target me, yet you've failed to catch on."

The champion shook his head and smirked.

Shogun: "You put me on the shelf for a whole day or so before I left the hospital and went to my hotel room, just waiting for you to make the biggest mistake of your life! Not only are you trying to take what is mine, this championship, you're really going to face me in my element? A Texas death match! I told you all that I didn't want to go back to wrestling matches like this for your own safety, but you were so blinded by arrogance and rage that you actually signed your own death warrant!"

Shogun: "Tonight you will witness the return of the Reaper who broke bodies and ended carriers in Japan Thaddeus, I'm going to tear you apart! I will have no mercy and no remorse, if our GM can't keep you under control, I'll just have to take matters into my own hands and take you out of the picture for good. You're going to find out exactly how deadly and ferocious a real predator is when he's stalked his prey, gathering all the information he could ever want on his catch. For that is the great irony presented to people like you who think I have a target on my back. I'm at the top, because I am the master of the hunt, I never stop being hungry for victory! When someone is on the other side of the ring from me they become the champion in my eyes and I become the hungry hunter."

Shogun sighs and shakes his head, starting to turn away from the cameraman.

Shogun: "I can at least say that against anyone else, you would actually have a chance tonight Rex. Unfortunately you've poked at the wrong wasp's nest far too many times. There will be blood tonight, the only thing that can save you from my retribution is the warm embrace of the darkness when I've finally beaten you into a coma. Congratulations, you're the one who finally pissed me off to the point that I honestly don't give a shit about honor or sportsmanship, this will be the last time I ever have to see your worthless face in my ring again. The worst part about it is for once, you'll only have yourself to blame."

With that Shogun abruptly pushes passed the cameraman, looking confident as he heads for the ring.

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Shogun10 VS Chaos Supreme  02/08/2015 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are, the match everyone has been waiting for...  The main event of the evening, Shogun shall be defending his RoC World Title against Thaddeus Rex!"

Brad Blood:  "That's right but before we continue, let us welcome the Ring of Chaos general manager Lee Morrison will be making a little change to the match Shogun and T-Rex will be competing in!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, a figure dressed in a three piece Calvin Klein suit steps out from the entrance tunnel.  Standing on top of the entrance ramp, he clears his throat prompting the crowd to settle down before he begins to speak.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight we shall be seeing Shogun defending the RoC World Title against Thaddeus Rex in a Texas Death Match....  But we've already seen that dance before in other promotions.  So tonight, to add a little twist, to bring this championship match to the next level, I've decided to make Shogun's title defense from a Texas Death Match into a CHAOS IN A CELL MATCH!"

Lee Morrison gestures to the top of the ring, spotlights turn on and shine upon a huge cell suspended on top of the ring.  On the walls of the steel structure, different weapons and objects are attached to the side.  The crowd looks up in awe at the steel deathtrap above, excited yet afraid of what is about to happen once it lowers down and cages in the two wrestlers battling inside tonight.

Lee Morrison:  "That's right, this will be no ordinary match.  Surrounded by this steel prison, Shogun and Thaddeus Rex must battle it out until only one man is standing, they can use any weapon or object found within the cell for there will be no disqualification!  Now of course the only way to win this match is either by pinfall to the count of TEN or by submission.  Some people may call it barbaric but I call it innovative.  Tonight chaos shall reign supreme inside that cell and only one man shall step out worthy to be called the RoC World Champion..."

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers again as Lee Morrison turns around and exits as the crowd starts applauding and chanting "ROC!  ROC!  ROC!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a curve ball!   The first ever Chaos in a Cell match!  A combination of a Texas Death Match and a Hell in a Cell match...  The question is if both Shogun and Thaddeus Rex will be able to finish this match with no lasting damage!"

Brad Blood:  "This is what makes Lee Morrison a great man.  Ideas like this will not only bring wrestling to a whole new level but definitely push us lightyears beyond any other wrestling federations out there!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Chaos in a Cell match scheduled for one fall and is for the RoC World Championship!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Fort Worth, Texas, he is your current and reigning RoC World Champion...  The Reaper, SHOGUN!"

"The Uninvited" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is sung  Shogun bursts out from behind the curtain to a roar of cheers from the crowd, honoring the vet. He is wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses to top off his wrestling gear. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and takes a small bow of respect to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the challenger, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex, THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as the crowd starts to pelt him with loud boos, proof of the legacy and notoriety that he has amassed through the years.  Ignoring the negative reaction from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron.  He lets out a loud roar which silences his detractors before he enters the ring and heads to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Jim Jackson:  "And with both men in the ring, the steel cell is being lowered down.  Look at all those objects!  I see a baseball bat, a sledgehammer, a steel pipe, a kendo stick, a steel chair, and many other deadly objects!"

Brad Blood:  "I can feel the blood rushing in my veins...   This match is gonna be epic!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Right off the bat Thaddeus Rex charges towards Shogun!  Shogun sidesteps and dodges the clothesline attempt.  Big right by Shogun…  T-Rex weaves away!  Irish whip by Rex sends Shogun to the ropes…  Shoulder block sends The Reaper down!  Rex going for a stomp…  Shogun rolls away and smashes his fist into T-Rex’s chin with a European uppercut sending the challenger reeling.  Lariat by Shogun sends T-Rex to the ground!  Leg drop by the champion…  Right into T-Rex’s upper torso! "

Brad Blood:  "Uh-oh, looks like Shogun is going for the objects…  He brings down a kendo stick!  He’s sizing Thaddeus up…  Oooh…  This is gonna be good…  T-Rex slowly rises to his feet and…"

THWACK!!!

Jim Jackson:  "OHHH!  RIGHT INTO T-REX’S SKULL!  Shogun just whacked Thaddeus Rex in the skull with a kendo stick!  T-Rex staggers back…  Shogun unleashes more strikes using the kendo stick into T-Rex’s back!"

THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!! THWACK!!!

Brad Blood:  "HOLY CRAP!  SHOGUN JUST BROKE THAT KENDO STICK USING IT ON T-REX’S BACK!  Thaddeus clutches his back in pain!  Look at those welts starting to form!  Shogun wants to punish T-Rex, he’s showing no mercy at all!  Shogun discards the broken kendo stick and begins to go for another weapon…  Shogun reaches for a steel chain!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex with a spear takes Shogun out from behind!  In a desperate move T-Rex tackles Shogun before he could get his hands on another deadly object!  T-Rex with a rear-naked choke hold on Shogun…  No!  Shogun gets his arm in preventing T-Rex from locking in the submission maneuver!  Shogun breaks free and rolls away but Rex quickly follows up with a knee right into the side of the champ’s head!  T-Rex grabs The Reaper…  Vertical suplex!  He’s not yet done… He picks up Shogun on his shoulders…   DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!  Shogun is down!  T-Rex leaps to the cage and picks off a weapon!  It’s a mop handle!  T-Rex sits on Shogun’s back and brings the mop handle across Shogun’s neck!  He’s choking the champ!"

Brad Blood:  "With his weight on Shogun’s back and that mop handle crushing Shogun’s throat, we may see this match end early is the champ can’t escape!  Wait!  Shogun is fighting back, he’s slowly pushing the mop handle away from his throat…   T-Rex tries to bring it back but Shogun is clearing pushing himself up and away from the mop handle…  Shogun is slowly rising to his feet!  Thaddeus still has that mop handle a few inches away from Shogun’s throat…"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun backs into the ropes along with Thaddeus Rex!  Both men bounce forward…  SHOGUN USES THE MOMENTUM TO FLIP T-REX OVER!  Rex gets flung to the canvas!  Shogun grabs the mop handle…  HE BREAKS IT IN TWO OVER HIS KNEE!  T-Rex climbs to his feet…  Big right sends T-Rex reeling into the ropes…  Discus clothesline by Shogun…  It connects!  T-Rex goes down!  Shogun grabs T-Rex from behind…  HIGH-ANGLE BELLY-TO-BACK SUPLEX INTO THE STEEL CAGE!  The crowd are on their feet!  T-Rex is not moving at all!  Shogun goes for the cover!  Will this be enough?"

Brad Blood:  "No!  T-Rex still fights on!  Shogun still needs to put on more damage if he is to keep Thaddeus’ shoulder in the mat until the count of ten.  Shogun goes for another weapon…  He brings down a steel chair!  Shogun lays the steel chair on top of T-Rex’s head…  Ooh…  I know where this is going…  Shogun distances himself a little…  He breaks into a run and leaps…"

Jim Jackson:  "T-REX ROLLS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT!  Shogun’s stomp hits nothing but the steel chair!  Thaddeus Rex rolls back to his feet, Shogun attacks with a lariat…  T-Rex avoids it and counters with with a ura-nage…  RIGHT INTO THE STEEL CHAIR!  Shogun’s back is driven into the steel chair he brought down…   Rex sets The Reaper up for a powerbomb…  He’s gonna powerbomb the champ into the steel chair…  Wait!  Shogun fights back raining blows into T-Rex’s head!  T-Rex is staggering but still has his hold…  T-Rex staggers forward…  HE SLAMS SHOGUN’S SPINE INTO THE STEEL CAGE BEFORE TURNING AROUND AND POWERBOMBING THE CHAMP INTO THE CANVAS!   T-Rex for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Fo…"

Brad Blood:  "Barely a four as Shogun kicks out!  The fight continues!  T-Rex goes and grab a steel chain down from the cage wall…  He’s whipping the chain around in the air menacingly…  If those links hit human flesh…  Imagine the damage they can do!  Thaddeus waits for Shogun to slowly get up to his feet…   HE SWINGS THE CHAIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "SHOGUN DODGES AND THE CHAIN LOOPS AROUND THE TOP ROPE!  SUPERKICK BY SHOGUN INTO THADDEUS REX!   T-Rex staggers around before falling to the canvas!  Shogun drags T-Rex to the ropes…  He uses the other end of the chain and loops it around T-Rex’s neck!  Shogun grabs the chair from ground and lays it on Rex’s head and torso…  DROPKICK INTO THE STEEL CHAIR SMASHES IT INTO T-REX!   Shogun unloops the chain from T-Rex’s neck and lifts him up on his shoulders….  FIREMAN’S CARRY BACKBREAKER!  The Reaper for the cover!  Could this be it?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi…"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Thaddeus still manages to get a shoulder up!  He’s really one tough bastard.  Shogun needs to do more damage if he wants to retain his belt.  Shogun grabs a sledgehammer down from the steel cage!  T-Rex is slowly inching back to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up!  Shogun charges forwards as he plans to end this with a sledgehammer blow..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex lunges forward and grabs hold of the sledgehammer too before Shogun can go into a full swing!  This prevents The Reaper from swinging the weapon!  Both men are now struggling trying to pry the sledgehammer away from each other!  T-Rex twists the sledgehammer up and drives the end of the handle into Shogun’s chin!  Shogun’s grip on the weapon loosens!  T-Rex pries the sledgehammer away and drives it into the champ’s midsection!  He raises the weapon over Shogun’s head…  The Reaper charges forward with a double leg takedown!  He flips T-Rex over…   Boston crab!  Shogun has locked in the Boston crab!"

Brad Blood:  "This could be it, if Shogun can make T-Rex tap out he can retain the title.  In this match there are NO rope breaks so unless T-Rex can escape, he’s done for!  Shogun brings his weight down to make T-Rex tap!  Thaddeus desperately pushes upwards to try to relieve the pressure…  H-he’s doing it!  T-REX IS SLOWLY BRINGING PUSHING HIS BODY UPWARDS DEFYING SHOGUN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun quickly switches and rolls Thaddeus Rex over while still holding on to one leg!  Shogun then does a spinning toe hold and grasps the other leg, crossing them into a four locking in the One way trip to Arthritis!   Shogun locks in his signature submission maneuver!  T-Rex screams in pain!  Shogun changing tactics, with his superior technical abilities he has a better chance of making T-Rex tap out than getting a ten count.  Rex grunts in pain…  He’s trying to flip over…  Shogun desperately tries to keep his position…  T-REX TWISTS HIS BODY SIDEWARDS…  HE FLIPS OVER AND REVERSES SHOGUN’S SUBMISSION!  Wait!  Shogun releases his hold before T-Rex could completely flip him over!  Shogun disengages and quickly delivers a boot to T-Rex’s head!   Shogun grabs T-Rex and sets him up for a suplex…  T-Rex blocks the attempt and counters it with a DDT!"

Brad Blood:  "Ohhh!  Shogun’s head gets planted in the canvas!  This gives T-Rex a little breathing room to recover!  T-Rex tries to get back up to his feet, from the looks of it, Shogun’s submission attempts earlier may have done a number on his leg…   T-Rex is definitely favoring his knee."

Jim Jackson:  "The Reaper shakes off the cobwebs and slowly gets back up to his feet.  Thaddeus Rex throws a big punch…  Shogun dodges it and grabs him from behind by the waist…  Hard back elbows by T-Rex sends the champ reeling!  T-Rex with an Irish whip sends Shogun to the ropes…  Shogun bounces back into T-Rex’s arms…  Spinebuster!  T-Rex grabs a steel pipe from the cage…  He aims it at Shogun’s ribs… Shogun rolls away just before the steel pipe could connect!  Big swing by T-Rex…  Shogun dodges and kicks him in the gut!  The pipe falls to the canvas!  Shogun lifts T-Rex up for a bodyslam…  T-Rex somehow lands behind the champ!  Hammerfist into Shogun’s back sends him reeling forward!  T-Rex grabs the pipe from the ground… "

THWAP!!!

Brad Blood:  "RIGHT INTO SHOGUN’S BACK!  DAMN!  LOOK AT THE STEEL PIPE!  IT’S BENT!  The force of the impact bent the steel pipe!  Shogun is on the canvas in pain!  T-Rex quickly hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six…"

Jim Jackson:  "The champ kicks out and still fights on!   Thaddeus Rex grabs Shogun and Irish whips him to the corner…  NO!  REVERSE BY SHOGUN!  T-Rex is sent crashing into the corner!  Shogun charges in…  T-REX LEAPS OUT OF THE WAY AND SHOGUN RAMS INTO THE TURNBUCKLES SHOULDER FIRST!  Thaddeus Rex gets some distance…  He charges into the corner and leaps…  HE DRIVES BOTH KNEES INTO THE REAPER’S BACK!  T-Rex shoves Shogun to the canvas and hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Sev…"

Brad Blood:  "Shogun kicks out!  Shogun still manages to kick out!  You can see the frustration in Thaddeus Rex’s face!   Despite everything he has dished out, Shogun still hangs in there!  Looks like T-Rex is going for a baseball bat this time…  Thaddeus Rex leaps to the top rope and tries to grab the baseball bat down from the steel cage…"

Jim Jackson:  "SHOGUN LEAPS AND SHAKES THE TOP ROPE!  THADDEUS REX LOSES HIS FOOTING AND LANDS HIS GROIN ON THE TOP ROPE!  As T-Rex stay unmoving latched on to the top rope, Shogun slowly tries to get his second wind…  The crowd is cheering for the champ…  Shogun dashes towards T-Rex and leaps up…  He grabs T-Rex by the head…  BULLDOG!  HE BULLDOGGED T-REX WHO IS PERCHED ON THE TOP ROPE INTO THE CANVAS!   Shogun rolls Rex over and goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six…"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex still manages to get a shoulder up before the ten count!  Shogun leaps to the steel cage, this time he’s going for a bag…  What’s inside that bag?  SHOGUN EMPTIES THE BAG INTO THE CANVAS!  TACKS!  SHOGUN POURS HUNDEREDS OF TACKS INTO THE CANVAS!  He looks at T-Rex…  This won’t end well…  "

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun grabs Thaddeus Rex and drags him in front of the tacks…  He tries to to pick T-Rex up…  NO!  T-Rex blocks his powerslam attempt!  Big uppercut by T-Rex connects!   T-Rex follows it up with a knee to the gut!  Shogun bends over!  T-Rex tries to pick Shogun up for a powerbomb…  SHOGUN COUNTERS IT WITH A BACK BODY DROP SENDING T-REX INTO THE TACKS BACK FIRST!  T-REX SCREAMS IN PAIN!  Shogun starts to lift Thaddeus Rex up into a suplex position, but changes it at the last minute, dropping Thaddeus Rex down on his head and neck executing the Second Stage Turbine Blade!   SHOGUN HIT THE SECOND STAGE TURBINE BLADE!  HE HOOKS THE LEG!  THIS COULD BE IT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight…"

Brad Blood:  "THADDEUS KICKS OUT!  SHOGUN CANNOT BELIEVE IT!  Despite hitting his finisher, Shogun cannot put T-Rex away!  Shogun goes for the baseball bat…  He can smell victory…"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait!  Thaddeus Rex somehow grabs hold of Shogun’s leg as he tries to climb up to get to the bat…  Shogun tries to kicks T-Rex off but T-Rex still holds on!  Shogun finally manages to kick T-Rex off and grabs the baseball bat!  Rex rolls away and manages to grab hold of the sledgehammer on the ground!  Both men now have weapons!  Shogun charges in with the baseball bat…  T-Rex swings the sledgehammer!  THE SLEDGEHAMMER HITS THE BASEBALL BAT AND KNOCKS IT OUT OF SHOGUN’S HAND!   T-Rex uses the momentum to turn around to swing again…    Shogun barely manages to get away!  T-Rex charges forward…   He swings the sledgehammer down…  Shogun staggers and trips backwards just as the sledgehammer misses!  Instead of falling down he braces himself with the middle rope and leans back almost out of the ring before springing himself back into the ring where he swings his arm out lariat style, hitting Thaddeus Rex in the throat!   DECAPITATION NATION!   T-Rex is down!  Shogun goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nin…"

Brad Blood:  "THADDEUS REFUSES TO STAY DOWN!  Shogun pulled out everything but the kitchen sink and T-Rex still manages to get a shoulder up!  Shogun goes for the cage now…  HE BRINGS DOWN A KITCHEN SINK!  He stands over Thaddeus with the kitchen sink…  If he smashes it into T-Rex, this could be over!"

Jim Jackson:  "LOW BLOW!  LOW BLOW BY T-REX!  SHOGUN’S GRIP ON THE SINK LOOSENS AND IT DROPS INTO HIS OWN HEAD!  SHOGUN IS BUSTED OPEN AS HE SLUMPS TO THE CANVAS!  CAN THADDEUS REX CAPITALIZE?!   Rex is having trouble getting up to his feet.  At this moment both men are clearly spent…  The damage their bodies took clearly has taken a serious toll…   Thaddeus Rex crawls towards the ropes…  He uses it to drag himself back up to his feet.  Shogun is crawling to the opposite side…  He also uses the ropes to pull himself up…  Both men now stand on opposite sides of the ring…"

Brad Blood:  "Both of them are breathing heavily…  From the looks of it, the crowd may not like T-Rex but from their faces I think you can discern that they have started to respect him somewhat.  Both men start staggering towards each other!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun throws a right…  Thaddeus Rex catches it and traps it under his armpits!  Shogun throws a left…  T-Rex again catches it and traps it under his other armpit!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity.  T-REX HITS HIS SIGNATURE ATTACK!  Shogun staggers backwards and falls to the canvas!  T-Rex also seem unsteady on his feet, his attack clearly also took a lot out of him.  T-Rex goes down and hooks the leg…"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight…"

Brad Blood:  "The champ manages to kick out at eight!  T-Rex stares at the ceiling in frustration!  Both men are going past their limits in this match and it is clear that their tanks are now running on fumes.  Thaddeus Rex sits up and reaches into his boots…  HE BRINGS OUT A PAIR OF BRASS KNUCKLES!   We’ve seen him use these brass knuckles as a sneak attack many times but in this match, those knuckles are legal!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex gets back to his feet and waits for Shogun to rise…  T-Rex charges in with the brass knuckles…  Shogun somehow dodges it and counters lifting T-Rex up on his shoulders…  Shogun falls backwards…  SAMOAN DROP!  Shogun somehow gets a second wind…  He leaps back up to his feet energized by the crowd’s chants of support.  Shogun staggers to the corner and turns around he’s waiting for T-Rex to get back up…  He’s prepping for Old Faithful…  T-Rex staggers back up… Shogun goes in!  Shogun lifts Thaddeus Rex up into into the air in a half nelson…  T-Rex wrenches himself free in mid-air and lands behind Shogun!  He grabs Shogun going for a German suplex…  NO!  Shogun wrenches himself free and sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip!  Shogun charges in…  DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE FROM BOTH WRESTLERS!  BOTH THE REAPER AND T-REX ARE DOWN!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh man!  They almost took each other’s head off!  Uh-oh looks like neither wrestlers are moving…  The referee may be forced to start a ten count…  If both men cannot get back to their feet, this match may end up in a draw which means the Shogun retains."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex is beginning to stir…  Wait so is the champ!  Shogun starts to move too!  Both men have made it to the ropes…"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!  Five!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex and Shogun are pulling themselves up side by side…  Both men using the last of their strength to climb back to their feet."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!  Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex slip but clings on to Shogun who tries to throw him off with an elbow!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex avoids the elbow and clutches on to the middle rope!  Shogun is up!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex barely makes it back up to his feet!   The referee stops the ten count!  I honestly don’t know how both The Reaper and T-Rex can still stand…  They both look like they are ready to keel over!  Shogun starts to inch towards T-Rex…  Rex also does the same…  Shogun throws a right!  T-Rex blocks it and counters with a knife-end chop!  The crowd shouts…"

Brad Blood:  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex throws another chop!  And another!  He’s lighting Shogun’s chest up as the crowd continues to chant "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  T-Rex pulls back for another chop…  This time Shogun blocks it and counters with a chop of his own!  Shogun returns the favor and starts chopping back!  T-Rex is sent reeling…  Shogun has backed T-Rex into the corner!  T-Rex shoves Shogun away!   T-Rex charges forward…  Armdrag by Shogun sends him to the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex manages to stagger to his feet…  Looks like Shogun is ready for him…  The crowd is going wild as Shogun preps for Old Faithful…  T-Rex staggers into Shogun’s range!  HERE IT IS!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Shogun lifts Thaddeus Rex up into into the air in a half nelson and then into a backdrop position before slamming Thaddeus Rex down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas executing Old Faithful!  THE ARENA EXPLODES!  THE CROWD GOES WILD AS SHOGUN HITS HIS FINISHER!  SHOGUN FOR THE COVER!"

Jack B. Nimble (and the crowd):  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Te…"

Brad Blood:  "THADDEUS REX GETS HIS SHOULDERS UP!  SHOGUN IS IN SHOCK!  THE CROWD CANNOT BELIEVE IT!  HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!  HOW CAN A BATTERED OLD MAN STILL MANAGE TO GET HIS SHOULDER UP?!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex may have gotten his shoulder up but at his state, I don’t think he can do anything much more…  Shogun picks T-Rex up to his feet…  T-Rex somehow staggers away before Shogun could get a firm hold on him.  Shogun lunges in to finish him… T-Rex duck and lunges towards the ropes…  T-Rex bounces back…  Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent and spears him/her to the ground.  He then mounts his opponent and proceeds to hammer down with both fists until his opponent is beaten to unconsciousness executing an extremely violent Rampage!  T-REX JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON SHOGUN!  HE HOOKS THE LEG!  THE CROWD IS IN DISBELIEF!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Te…"

Brad Blood:  "SHOGUN KICKS OUT!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!  Both of these men have gone beyond what their bodies are capable of and still continue to hold on!  Both men are showing tenacity, they are showing heart, they are showing us what being wrestlers in Ring of Chaos means!"

Jim Jackson:  "This is what fighting for the gold means…  This is prestige that comes with those who are worthy to battle for the RoC World Championship…  Thaddeus Rex may have threatened his way to get this match but he has shown us that he deserves to be in this match!  Both men slowly but surely stagger back to their feet, using whatever they can grab onto to pull themselves up…  Battered and possibly broken, these two warriors forge on…  Bruised and bloodied, these two will not stop until only one remains…"

Brad Blood:  "Both wrestlers are preparing for their last hurrah…  Whoever attacks first literally will be the last man standing…  The crowd is silent, holding their breath waiting for the moment these two men charge at each other for one last time…  It’s so quiet that you can hear a pin drop…"

Jim Jackson:  "SHOGUN TAKES THE INITIATIVE AND CHARGES IN FIRST!!!  THADDEUS REX IS STILL ON ONE KNEE!  SHOGUN LEAPS UP INTO THE AIR!  T-REX BRINGS HIS FIST UP!!!  HE HAS A BRASS KNUCKLE EQUIPPED!  T-REX HAS A SPARE KNUCKLE HIDDEN IN HIS BOOT!  SHOGUN GETS CAUGHT AND FALLS TO HIS KNEES!  THADDEUS REX WITH ANOTHER HARD RIGHT SMASHES THE BRASS KNUCKLES INTO THE SHOGUN’S JAW!  SHOGUN IS DOWN!  SHOGUN IS DOWN!  T-REX HOOKS THE LEG!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  TEN!!!"

Brad Blood:  "NEW CHAMP!  NEW CHAMP!  The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ROC WORLD CHAMPION, T-Rex…  THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd cannot believe it!  Thaddeus Rex has done it!  He has managed to defeat Shogun in a brutal brutal match!   The referee hands T-Rex the RoC belt…  T-Rex can barely stand as he clutches his prize on his chest.  The crowd still silent in shock and disbelief…"

Brad Blood:  "EMTs have started to come into the ring as the steel cage is lifted up…  Oh man what a match!"

As the crowd stare silently still in shock at the new Ring of Chaos World Champion, "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing and smoke rises from the top of the entrance ramp.  A light show starts flashing and pyros start shooting from the ground gaining the attention from the crowd and shifting the focus out of the ring where the newly crowned RoC World Champion stood and back up to the figure who stepped out of the entrance tunnel.

Brad Blood:  "HOLY SHIT!  IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!"

Dressed in Armani with a cigar in his mouth, Marcus Troy grins as the crowd gasps in surprise at the appearance of the legendary wrestling promoter.

Jim Jackson:  "IT'S MARCUS TROY!  MARCUS TROY IS HERE IN ROC!"

Marcus Troy brings a mic up to his lip and begins to speak.

Marcus Troy:  "First of all before I reveal what I am doing here, I would like to thank our new champion Mr. Thaddeus Rex.  Well done Mr. Rex, well done, even if you did have to threaten your way to get your title shot."

Thaddeus Rex looks at Marcus Troy with anger.

Marcus Troy:  "Don't get me wrong Mr. Rex, I'm not condemning you, in fact I'm a fan of your work.  But you already had your moment tonight and now it's my turn."

Marcus Troy grins as he paced around at the top of the entrance ramp.

Marcus Troy:  "As I have mentioned, I'm gonna reveal what I am doing here in Ring of Chaos.  First of all, yes I've come out of retirement.  The soft and cushy life may have its perks but I missed wrestling.  I miss the intensity, the action, the thrill the squared circle brings...  But do not worry, I did not come here to do a hostile takeover.  No!  My friend and protege Lee Morrison asked me for assistance after a series of unfortunate events befell him.  Now I would have thought that I taught him better, but I guess he still needs a crash course on how not to be pushed around by the talents."

Troy settles in the middle of the platform and intently looks upon the crowd who are now eager to hear on what he has to say.

Marcus Troy:  "Now I didn't come here to offer my help in an authority role...  I do not want to usurp Lee's power.  Tonight I've come here in a managerial capacity.  You heard me right, I bring with me someone who shall instill fear and discipline to this rowdy roster and from my experience...  The only way to fight this chaos is to introduce MORE CHAOS!  So tonight I come out with a warning to the whole of RoC...  Learn to toe the line because real chaos is coming...  You see, I bring with me unbridled rage.  I bring with me uninhibited savageness...  I BRING ENTROPY!"

Marcus Troy pauses as a loud roar reverberates throughout the arena silencing the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "Carry on Mr. Rex, enjoy your moment while it lasts."

With a smirk, Marcus Troy turns around and exits to the back as "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse begin to play again on the speakers.

Brad Blood:  "He brings what?  Entropy?  What is that?"

Jim Jackson:  "I have a feeling we wouldn't want to find out Brad..."

Jim Jackson:  "What a night!  What a night!  Two title changes!  Not only did we have new tag team champions but a new world champion too!"

Brad Blood:  "Well don't forget the mess with our co-lightweight champs...  El Loco will surely seek retribution for what Johnny did to him..."

Jim Jackson:  "I agree with you there Brad...  Now the questions everyone will be asking is...  Is this the end of Team Symphony?  How will El Loco respond to Johnny Fortune's betrayal?  And what will Shogun do next?"

Brad Blood:  "They should tune in on the next show then to find out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it seems another night has come to an end...  For my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson saying good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down