Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017

Go down

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Empty Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 am

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Aatrox10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Boy_ba10

Jim Jackson:  "Good eve~...  What are you grinning at?"

Brad Blood:  "Oh I'm just excited for our dark match!  The Doomsday Device Aatrox shall be Boy Bakla's opponent!  Bakla is gonna get its ass handed to back to it in five pieces!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at  350 pounds, hailing from St. Louis, Missouri...  The Doomsday Device...  AATROX! "

"Cradle of Filth" by Nymphetamine blast through the arena as Aatrox comes out first as Manolo Firman walks from behind as they stop after a few steps and Aatrox does a pose to signified pryo to come out from behind before continuing to walk to the ring. Once Aatrox gets to the ring, Manolo stays outside and to a corner while Aatrox awaits his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines...  The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

ICher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Aatrox charges towards Boy Bakla from the get go!  Bakla leaps out of the way and Aatrox spears the ring post!  Bakla pulls Aatrox from the corner...  Running  bulldog from the corner!  The Transsexual Superstar hits the ropes... Springboard moonsault!  Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Aatrox easily powers out of that one!  The tranny creates some distance...  Aatrox starts lunging again at Bakla...  No!  The tranny baited Aatrox again into the corner and Aatrox once again spears the corner ring post hard!  Oh for crying out loud!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Doomsday Device seems to be self-destructing.  Boy Bakla pulls Aatrox from the corner...  Aatrox with a sloppy right which Bakla easily dodges...  Dropkick by Bakla sends Aatrox stumbling into the ropes...  Bakla charges in...  Aatrox with a standing clothesline attempt...  Bakla dodges and hits the ropes...  Springboard reverse DDT!  Aatrox gets planted...  Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One...  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Aatrox still manages to get a shoulder up!  Bakla once again distances itself...  AND ONCE AGAIN THE FRUITCAKE BAITS AATROX WHO FOR SOME OBSCURE REASON CHARGES IN AGAIN...  INTO THE CORNER!!!  OHFERCRYIN OUT LOUD!  STOP SPEARING THE EFFING RING POST YOU DUMB LUG!"

Jim Jackson:  "Aatrox manages to pull himself out of the corner...  It looks like he's not all there!  Boy Bakla leaps towards it's unsuspecting target locking it's limbs around it's opponent entangling it's opponent in a deadly grasp where it has free reign to do something too horrible for words to describe until it's opponent taps out executing a vicious Sexual Harrassment!  BAKLA MADE THE DOOMSDAY DEVICE TAP!"

Brad Blood:  "I have no words..."

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission...  The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson:  "An impressive victory for Boy Bakla..."

Brad Blood:  "More like an impressive loss for Aatrox...  I mean... What the hell?!"

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome to another great night of wrestling here at Chaos Supreme..."

Brad Blood:  "Blah blah blah, let's just get things rolling..."

Jim Jackson:  "You lost money betting on Aatrox in that dark match again huh?"

Brad Blood:  "Enough chatter...   More wrestling."

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Locker10

???: "Are you sure that this is a good idea?"

Cecilia Christiansen and Erika Sonozaki are standing beside one another watching Paru.  Paru is busy doing a few stretches as the two adults talk.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I know that she'll win, but doesn't she have a test tomorrow?"

Erika laughs before slapping Cecilia on the back.

Erika Sonozaki: "Don't worry!  She'll make quick work of her opponent and have plenty of time to study!  Isn't that right, sweetie?"

Paru nods without looking over at the two women.

Erika Sonozaki: "See Cecilia?  She's ready to go.  Just look at how focused she is!"

Cecilia frowns at Erika and crosses her arms, waiting for Erika to notice that Paru is no longer in front of them.  The big smile on Erika's face fades as she realizes Cecilia is giving her quite the look.  Glancing over to where Paru was, Erika finally sees that she's left.  But before Erika can start worrying about where Paru has gone, she feels a little tug on her shirt.  After successfully getting her attention, Paru begins speaking in hands.

Paru: "I want ice cream."

Erika Sonozaki: "We'll have some after your match, okay?"

Paru pouts at this response before walking away and resuming her stretches.  Erika shrugs as she looks at Cecilia.

Erika Sonozaki: "Kids..."

Turning to face the camera, Erika adopts a more serious expression as she begins to speak.

Erika Sonozaki: "Rigma, I suggest you pack up your bags and head home, because you're about to get beaten by a little girl!  This might be a little bit embarrassing for you, the former lightweight champion.  Once you lose here tonight, you and the rest of the world will see that the true best lightweight in Ring of Chaos is Paru!  Isn't that right, dear?"

The smile has returned to Erika's face as she feels a sense of pride.  Paru stops stretching and turns to the camera.  She starts signing at the camera.

Paru: "I'm honored to face a former champion.  I promise to make this an interesting and competitive match."

Paru gives the camera a bow before returning to her stretches.

Erika Sonozaki: "She's such a good girl.  Mandy, tonight isn't going to be easy for you.  I hope you didn't have any plans on facing Fortune again anytime soon, because this is one loss you can't avoid.  We'll see you out there."

Despite the confident grin on Erika's face, the camera zooms in to focus on Paru who has stopped her pre-match stretches.  Slowly looking over at the camera, Paru stares at it with an emotionless face.  She slowly signs the words...

Paru: "This is going to be fun."

After a few moments, Paru suddenly gives a child-like smile to the camera before giving it a wave goodbye as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Backst10

The Filipino Fighter is not happy.  In fact, he is fuming with rage as he crumples a memo from management as he shakes with fury backstage.

Mandy Rigma:  "Is this a joke?!  IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?!"

Rigma tosses the crumpled memo on the ground.

Mandy Rigma:  "Not only was I not booked in the Anarchy iPPV two weeks ago, tonight I find out that I fight a child!  Is this what this company has fallen to?  Is this how management treat a former RoC Lightweight Champion?!  This is unacceptable!"

Rigma punches a hole through the drywall in anger.

Mandy Rigma:  "This farce of a match...  THIS FARCE OF A MATCH!  No...  I can easily no-show but I won't...  Instead, I'm gonna make management rue their decision of putting me in the ring against a child.  I shall make them regret the day they look down upon me and my skills.  It's just a shame that a little girl named Paru shall be the sacrifice and bear the brunt of my anger."

With that Mandy Rigma heads towards the ring as the scene slowly fades.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Mandy_10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Paru10

Jim Jackson: "Welcome to our opening match of the evening, tonight we have an unusual match up."

Brad Blood: "That's an understatement Jim... We have Mandy Rigma, a former RoC Lightweight Champion going against a little girl named Paru... I do not see this ending well. I just hope we have lawyers ready."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 178 pounds, hailing from Mactan, Cebu, Philippines... The Filipino Fighter... MANDY RIGMA!"

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag. With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other.. Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 83 pounds, hailing from The Village of Sandi... The Lost Girl... PARU!"

Paru steps forth from the entrance tunnel and makes her way down the ramp and into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Mandy Rigma quickly charges in and grabs Paru by the throat! The crowd gasps loudly, not expecting Rigma to actually lay a hand on a little girl..."

Brad Blood: "Wait! Paru slips free! She drops behind Rigma... Mandy with a spinning back kick... No! Paru dodges it and leaps unto the ropes... Springboard dropkick by Paru hits Mandy right on the chest but Mandy remains on his feet. He tries to punt Paru..."

Jim Jackson: "Paru slips under Mandy Rigma's leg! Paru off the ropes with a springboard crossbody... No! Rigma catches her in mid-air! Mandy smirks as he tosses Paru over his head... Wait! Paru flips in mid-air and lands safely on her feet! Mandy does not realize it yet! Paru off the ropes... Another springboard dropkick connects on Rigma's ass sending Mandy skidding into the canvas!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like the crowd is laughing at Mandy's predicament. Rigma slams his fists on the ground before getting back to his feet... Paru drops down and rolls in-between Mandy Rigma's legs. As Mandy turns around, Paru unfolds and springs into the air, catching Mandy behind the ear with a kick executing a Mischief Wheel! Rigma stumbles back into the ropes!"

Jim Jackson: "Mandy Rigma bounces back towards Paru... Leg trip by Paru and Rigma eats canvas! With Mandy down, Paru hops onto the turnbuckle. She quickly runs across the ropes with a smile before stopping at the center. Balancing on the top rope, Paru waits for Mandy to face her before jumping, catching Mandy's head, and spiking Mandy head-first into the mat. Keeping her grasp, Paru pulls the opponent's arm around her head before lifting Mandy into the air and again spiking him/her head-first into the mat with the brainbuster executing an Evening Carousel!"

Brad Blood: "How in the world did that little girl lift Mandy up like that?! That is... That is just impossible! She's a freak! A mutant perhaps!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "Whatever she is, she just owned The Filipino Fighter and now she goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Rigma gets a shoulder up! A leaping double knee from Paru rocks Mandy as he falls to all fours! Paru off the ropes with a springboard double foot stomp sends Mandy flat on his belly! I can't believe what I'm seeing here. I don't think Mandy has even been able to land a strike on Paru!"

Jim Jackson: " Paru runs towards the ropes before leaping onto the top rope. While facing the crowd, Paru jumps back and front-flips 450° before crashing down onto Mandy Rigma executing an Infinite Superspeed Flying Object! This has got to be it! Paru goes for the pinfall!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "And Mandy manages to get a foot on the bottom rope! Man... I didn't think that Rigma would come this close to losing..."

Jim Jackson: "Well it's not over yet! What's Paru doing?! She's trying to pick Mandy Rigma up! Paru lifts Mandy onto her shoulders before charging towards the turnbuckle. Paru lunges forward and drives Rigma's head and neck into the turnbuckle pads, compressing the neck and spine.... Elekiter Dragon!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "JUST HOW DID THAT LITTLE GIRL PICK MANDY UP LIKE HE WEIGHS NOTHING?! That is just impossible! I mean, it's certainly possible since it happened but my mind cannot comprehend what just happened."

Jim Jackson: "Well honestly your mind cannot comprehend a lot of things... Paru for the cover! Is this it?!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... The Lost Girl... PARU!"

Crowd: "THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "That was awesome indeed! Paru just decimated and dismantled Mandy Rigma in the ring! Looks like a new RoC superstar is born..."

Brad Blood: "Wait where did Paru go?! It seems like she vanished into thin air..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017

Post by Thaddeus Rex Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 am

The scene opens backstage where we see The Charismatic Crippler cracking his knuckles...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Two weeks ago, at Anarchy, you got lucky Po1ski...  But tonight...  Tonight, it shall be different...  You see, tonight our playground is the entire arena.  That's right, a falls count anywhere match...  And I shall make sure that I pay you back for my defeat at Anarchy...  And my payback shall be tenfold."

C4 walks off as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Colton11VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Po1ski10

Jim Jackson:  "Match two in a best out of five series with the winner getting a shot at the RoC World Title.  Po1ski already has a one win lead over Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  Shall Po1ski win this time or shall C4 even up the score?"

Brad Blood:  "Well it will certainly be a good match.  Both C4 and Po1ski are fierce competitors.  Being a win down, C4 shall certainly pour his all to even up the score, specially with what's at stake."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Falls Count Anywhere Match scheduled for One Fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland, The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

Enemies by Shinedown hits over the loudspeakers. Some of the crowd get on their feet, cheering in anticipation. However, there are a noticeable number of fans sitting, or even booing. As Po1ski emerges at the top of the entrance ramp, the cheers from his supporters gets louder. But so do the jeers and heckles of his detractors. The Polish Freight Train walks to the ring, microphone in hand. He walks to the center of the ring, staring out at the crowd.

Po1ski: "Before we get this match going, I got something I need to say to everyone here. At the pay-per-view a couple weeks ago, I talked to Lee Morrison, but it's about damn time that I came out and talked to you."

One of the fans in the front row stands and yells, "At least you showed up this time!". He then sits down, high-fiving a few of his buddies. Po1ski winces at the words, but keeps talking.

Po1ski: "I could come out here and make every excuse in the book. But that ain't my style. And y'all are good at sniffing out bullshit. To put it simply, I screwed up. Big time. I had my shot at the RoC title, all I had to do was...well show up."

Po1ski then gives a small nod to the heckler in a front row.

Po1ski: "I let myself down. I let Lee Morrison - a fair and great GM - down. I let down every fan who's had my back since day one. I even feel like I let down my old friend Rafik. Who I know would kick my ass all up and down this arena if he was still here."

A few members of the crowd cheer at the mention of Rafik Arfah, but everyone else remains silent. Even the detractors of the Polish Freight Train are quiet for the time being.

Po1ski: "It was a selfish decision. And if I could go back in time and change it, of course I would. But that ain't the case, so now I have to try and make it right. I took something from you all when I didn't show up at the main event at that last show. And even though GM Morrison gave you all some vouchers and shit, I still owe you all something."

Po1ski takes a breath, and then continues.

Po1ski: "I promise that I will show up to every match I am booked in or not. I know it's not much for a wrestler to promise to simply do his job, but you all have my word. And my word is my bond. But there's also something else that you should all know. As I'm sure y'all are aware, my real name obviously isn't 'Po1ski'. It was a moniker given to me by a promotion when I first came to the United States ten years ago, simply because it means 'Polish' in...well Polish. But there's a lot of history that comes with that name. And I feel like I tarnished it when I pulled a dick-head move by no-showing. So, if you all will let me, I want to start anew. And I can probably give something to y'all in the process."

The crowd waits in anticipation.

Po1ski: "The 'Po1ski' name is full of controversy now. And instead of trying to capitalize on that press like a jackass, I'm just gonna try to start a new legacy. Hopefully one that everyone, the roster and fans alike, can respect. But I ain't gonna let management just determine a new 'ring name' for me. I'm going to use the one I've had since birth...Zachariaz Grabowski."

Zachariaz pauses for a second, letting it sink in.

Zachariaz Grabowski: "I hope this way I can start proving to you that besides what it may seem, I do care a lot about this business. I care about this company. And as baby face and sucking up as it may seem, I do care about the fans. And hopefully, even though I've betrayed your trust in the past, you can all come to respect me again. And see me as the Freight Train from Poland that y'all came to love.”

Grabowski gives a slight chuckle to himself.

Zachariaz Grabowski: "Or hate."

The large majority of the fans begin cheering and clapping, giving their support to the still Polish Freight Train. Zachariaz points to the top of the entrance ramp.

Zachariaz Grabowski: “So C4? Get your ass down here . I respect the hell outta you, so let's kick each other's asses all up and down this arena in this falls count anywhere match. Let's make management realize that a match between us two shouldn't just be given away on a normal show. We should only be on pay-per-views like our last bout. Come on buddy, let's steal the show.”

Zachariaz Grabowski [or Po1ski, whatever helps you sleep at night] walks over to a neutral corner, ready to do battle with Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Brad Blood:  "If Po1ski thinks that getting a new name will change anything, he has a rude awakening coming...  Seriously, Po1ski is way much cooler than Zachariaz Grabowski..."

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  C4 charges in and starts pummeling Zachariaz Grabowski with hard punches.  Grabowski gets backed into the ropes...  Stiff lariat by Colton Charles Cai Cobb sends him over the top rope!  Grabowski lands on his feet.  Double axe handle from the apron by Cobb...  Grabowski falls on all fours.   C4 starts kicking him in the gut."

Brad Blood:  "See?  Get a lousy name, you lose your mojo!  Po1~ I mean Zachariaz is getting the crap kicked out of him literally...  Oh wait!  He grabs C4's leg... Dragon leg screw takes C4 down... Wait!  C4 counters as he is going down...  He has  Zachariaz caught in an armbar!  No!  Grabowski pulls his arms free before it can be locked in!  Both men return to their feet."

Jim Jackson:  "And they start brawling!  Wait!  Zachariaz Grabowski starts parrying punches from C4.  Grabowski starts countering, hitting Colton Charles Cai Cobb with a series of well timed strikes.  A high kick by Zachariaz...  No!  Blocked by C4!  Open palm strike gets through slamming into Cobb's chest!  Cobb is sent staggering into the apron!  Sidekick to the midsection and Cobb slumps to the floor clutching his gut!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1s~  I mean Zachariaz now has C4 in a cobra clutch...  No!  C4 breaks out of it!  C4 knees Zacharaiz in the gut...  Stun gun... No!  Grabowski shoves Cobb into the steel barricades...   Grabowski comes rushing in...  C4 dodges and hits a well-timed leg trip!  Grabowski hits his head on the steel barricades as he goes down!  Cobb hits a DDT and goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Zacharias Grabowski gets a shoulder up!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs Grabowski and Irish whips him towards the steel steps...  No!  Reversed by Zacharias!  C4 hits the steel steps hard!  Zacharias with a big boot...  Cobb rolls away at the last moment!  Cobb starts staggering up the ramp...  Grabowski chases after him and clubs him from behind!"

Brad Blood:  "Both men are battling their way up the ramp...  This is getting good!  Ooh!  A good back elbow shot from C4 sends Zacharias reeling!  C4 slips behind Zacharias...  He's has a waistlock on...  He's going for a German suplex...  If this hits, it may be over for Grabowski...  No!  Grabowski fights out of it with hard elbow shots!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men have now reached the top of the ramp...  Big uppercut from Colton Charles Cai Cobb connects!  Zacharias Grabowski staggers precariously at the ledge!  C4 follows up with a left straight punch... No!  Zacharias dodges it and pulls C4 towards the ledge!  C4 stops short of falling off! Spinning backfist from out of nowhere by Cobb!  Grabowski manages to back away at the last moment."

Brad Blood:  "Whoa this battle is getting real good.  Both men are trading shots near the ledge.  I can't wait to see someone fall off.  Wait C4 with a double ear slap stuns Zacharias!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on hishead executing a Detonator!   A Detonator right on the unprotected ground!  This has got to be it!  C4 hooks the leg!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Zacharias Grabowski kicks out!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb can't believe it!  He pulls Grabowski up to his feet...  Grabowski grabs C4's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage out of nowhere!  C4 also hits the unprotected floor!  Both men are down!  That move took a lot out of Grabowski!"

Brad Blood:  "More like a desperation move if you ask me, but it paid off!  The ref is now checking on both men.  He begins counting!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "Both men are still not moving..."

Jack B. Quick:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "Looks like C4 is starting to stir."

Jack B. Quick:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "Zacharias Grabowski's arm starts to move too.  Both men are trying to rouse themselves."

Jack B. Quick:  "Four!"

Brad Blood:  "C4 tries to get up but collapses once more to the floor."

Jack B. Quick:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "Grabowski has gotten up to all fours but his arms are legs are shaking heavily..."

Jack B. Quick:  "Six!"

Brad Blood:  "C4 is also now on all fours...."

Jack B. Quick:  "Seven!"

Jim Jackson:  "Grabowski manages to pull himself up!"

Brad Blood:  "So did C4!  Both men are now standing but it seems that they are still wobbling a bit...  Looks like both are at the end of their ropes...  C4 forces himself to go forward...  Zacharias still has a glazed look over his eyes..."

Jim Jackson:  " Zacharias Grabowski waits for C4 to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick.  C4 FLIES OFF THE LEDGE AND CRASHES DOWN BELOW!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Zacharias makes his way down to C4...  He stumbles a bit on his way down the ramp...  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall!  ZACHARIAS GRABOWSKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wow!  What a match!  What a win for Zacharias Grabowski."

Brad Blood:  "Well I'll be eating my words now...  Looks like Zacharias not only made a statement with his name change but also with that Teep Kick!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she hands him a microphone and quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Gus lost his Chaos title in RoC's Anarchy iPPV in a truly chaotic match against Boulder."

Brad Blood: "You know something, I told you so. Boulder won and I fucking knew it. Gus is lame. He started caring too much about being fair and about fans. A champion can't afford to think like that."

Jim Jackson: "That's not true! Real champions don't cheat."

Gus is in the middle of the ring pacing nervously. You can clearly see the tention and the nager in his facial expressions.

Gus: "That loss, before two weeks, made me start thinking. You know, I didn't just lose the title that night. It was a loss against an inferior opponent at a major event. It was certainly a big deal. So, I made some decisions. I decided, that I have to change up my mind and become once again a true winner. My time as a Chaos champion has made me soften and this is unexpected. From last week, I got back to training hard. I have to take some time to find my self, so I can go after the biggest goal every wrestler has. But, now it's not the right time to talk about these stuff. I have a lot things to improve, 'till it's the right time."

Jim Jackson: "Gus seems to have his mind set up on getting better and maybe claiming the World title?"

Gus pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath.

Gus: "Tonight, it's the first step of this change. I'm facing Thaddeus Rex. Is that guy still wrestling? He's like 60 years old. He might be a veteran and a really experienced guy, but experience can't always win your matches. Sure, it's a deciding factor many times, but not always. That old man can't keep up with me. He is a dangerous man, but I know that I have what it takes to win this. All I have to do is to be serious and break every single bone of the oldie. Just that!"

Camera cuts off, as Gus purses his mouth in a self-satisfied smirk.

Thaddeus Rex stands backstage fresh off his win at the iPPV Anarchy, his morale clearly at an all time high.

Thaddeus Rex:  "The Psychopath Gus...  A name befitting of a former Chaos Champion...  Though he did lose his title two weeks ago, he is still a dangerous man...  A man who I feel will test me in every aspect inside the ring.  Yes, I do recognize your skill Gus, and I've also heard that you have your eyes on the top prize here in RoC, the RoC World Title..."

T-Rex takes a moment and lets out a heavy breath.

Thaddeus Rex:  "But that prize is not yours to claim...  No, that prize...  The RoC World Title is mine to reclaim...  And if you want to claim what is not yours, then you would have to go through me first.  I think it's about time I start putting you young'ins in your place.  Two weeks ago I defeated Rey Del Jazz and Yuki Monotomo.  Tonight, I'm going to add your name to the list of wrestlers I've conquered.  Tonight is my time to climb back up to the top, and unfortunately for you, you're gonna end up as collateral damage."

Thaddeus Rex ends his speech and walks off the camera as it fades.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Gus10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Our next match of the evening, we have Gus taking on Thaddeus Rex.  Gus is coming off losing his RoC Chaos Title while T-Rex is fresh off a win against two wrestlers.  Who shall come out on top tonight?"

Brad Blood:  "Well both men have lots to prove, and are heavy hitters here in RoC.  It will be interesting to see who will win tonight, will it be The Psychopath or T-Rex?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Des Moines, Iowa...  The Psychopath...  GUS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Both men lock hands and engage in a test of strength right off the bat!  It looks pretty even as both men try to dominate each other...  Wait it looks like Gus is getting the upper hand...  No!  A big knee by T-Rex to the gut!  Thaddeus Rex quickly hits a right left right combo sending Gus reeling.  T-Rex spins The Psychopath around and hits a body slam!  T-Rex for the cover but Gus quickly kicks out before the count of one."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex pulls Gus up...  Irish whip by Rex...  No!  Gus reverses it and sends T-Rex into the corner!  Running clothesline to the corner by Gus finds it's mark.  Gus with a vertical suplex from the corner sends T-Rex into the canvas.  An elbow drop quickly follows.  Gus hooks the leg but T-Rex kicks out easily before the ref can even get to the count of one.  Both men get back to their feet."

Jim Jackson:  "Gus charges in but is stopped by a middle kick by T-Rex.  Huge lariat takes Gus down!  Gus pulls himself up...  Thaddeus Rex grabs him from behind...  No!  Gus blocks the German suplex attempt and spins behind T-Rex...  German suplex by Gus...  No!  T-Rex blocks the attempt and spins behind Gus.  Gus with back elbow shots stops T-Rex!  Irish whip by Gus sends T-Rex to the ropes...  Shoulder block takes Thaddeus Rex down!  Gus for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex gets a shoulder up at one!  Gus pulls T-Rex up...  An elbow to the gut stops Gus!  T-Rex starts attacking Gus with a series of stiff knife-end chops sending Gus to the ropes...  Lariat by T-Rex...  No!  Gus ducks!  Irish whip by Gus...  Reversed by T-Rex...  Gus is sent to the ropes...  Back body drop sends Gus flying into the air and crashing into the mat.  Gus tries to pull himself up but gets floored by a DDT!  T-Rex hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Psychopath kicks out at one!  Thaddeus Rex starts throwing big rights at Gus.  Gus answers back with some big punches of his own.  Wait!  T-Rex catches both of Gus' arms trapping them!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity!  Gus staggers around before falling to the canvas!  T-Rex for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus gets a shoulder up!  T-Rex pulls him up and hauls him over his shoulders for a Samoan drop...  No!  Gus battles himself free with hard elbow shots to the side of T-Rex's head!  Gus slips down... Big boot takes T-Rex down!  T-Rex gets back up...  Atomic drop by Gus makes T-Rex howl in pain!  Sidewalk slam by Gus!  Gus pulls T-Rex up...  Irish whip sends T-Rex into the corner!  Gus run at wrestler T-Rex, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle executing an Anesthesia!  Rex collapses to the canvas.  Gus for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex gets a shoulder up! Gus starts stomping on T-Rex viciously. He hauls T-Rex up on his shoulders... Power slam! Gus goes for another cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex still manages to get a shoulder up at two. Gus looks like he's going for his finisher... Gus first lift T-Rex up over his head with arms fully extended... No! T-Rex somehow slips free! He lands behind Gus... Belly to back suplex! Gus staggers back to his feet... T-Rex with a scoop slam! Gus rises back again to his feet. Russian leg sweep by T-Rex!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey. Gus is caught in the submission! Will he tap? Gus tries to reach for the ropes... He's just a few inches away... T-Rex applies more pressure to the hold..."

Brad Blood:  "Gus with a desperate lunge makes it! T-Rex releases the hold! Both men slowly rise to their feet.... Thaddeus Rex charges towards his opponent... No! Gus counters the spear attempt with a brutal knee into T-Rex's head! T-Rex collapses into the canvas in mid-charge! I think he may have knocked T-Rex out! Gus scampers for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex manages to get a shoulder up short of a three count! Gus grabs T-Rex and sends him into the corner with an Irish whip! Gus walks over and hauls T-Rex up to the top top turnbuckle. He's setting T-Rex up for a superplex! Wait! Rex blocks the superplex attempt! He's fighting back hitting Gus with everything he's got! Big uppercut from T-Rex rocks Gus! T-Rex shoves Gus off the turnbuckles! Thaddeus Rex with a flying double axe handle takes The Psychopath down!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus tries to pull himself up... T-Rex pulls Gus towards him and... HE DRIVES GUS' HEAD INTO THE CANVAS WITH A PILEDRIVER! This could just do it! T-Rex hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "No! Gus kicks out just before a full three count! This match has been a good back and forth. Both men are clearly giving their all. Thaddeus Rex pulls Gus up and hauls him up on his shoulders... Samoan drop! Rex is signaling for his finisher... Thaddeus Rex stands behind his opponent and slips both arms underneath the opponent's armpits and locks his hands behind his neck, pushing the opponent's head forward against his chest before hauling his opponent overhead..."

Brad Blood:  "No! Gus somehow escapes and lands behind T-Rex! He whips T-Rex around and takes him down with him with a lariat! Both men are down. Gus slowly staggers to his feet. T-Rex also slowly gets up... Both men stagger towards each other... Neither men steady on their feet. They meet in the middle of the ring... And start trading punches!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's a good back and forth, both men are putting their all into their punches hoping to floor the other. The crowd looks anxiously at the exchange from both men. Neither men giving any quarters... Wait! T-Rex dodges a right by Gus... He spins and gets Gus' back! Gus staggers quickly to the ropes and holds on to the top rope preventing Thaddeus Rex from executing a German suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex with big forearms to Gus' back but Gus still holds on to the top rope! T-Rex whips Gus around, Gus dodges a right hook and counters with a Mongolian chop! T-Rex reels backwards. Big knee by Gus followed by a DDT! Gus for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Close but no cigar! T-Rex gets his shoulders up! Both men look real spent at this point but somehow they manage to pull themselves up to their feet. Gus charges in first but gets stopped by a a series of jabs from Thaddeus Rex. T-Rex stuns Gus with a right left combo! Vertical suplex by Rex! Gus is down! Rex crawls in for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus denies T-Rex the victory! So close... You can see the desperation in both of their eyes, the need for them to put the other man away."

Jim Jackson:  "You got that right Brad... Thaddeus Rex stands behind his opponent and slips both arms underneath the opponent's armpits and locks his hands behind his neck, pushing the opponent's head forward against his chest before hauling his opponent overhead in an arc... No! Once again Gus escapes the Ambush attempt! Gus lands behind T-Rex and whips him around. A big kick to the gut stops T-Rex!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus first lift T-Rex up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back executing an Out of Control! That shook the ring! Gus for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall... The Psychopath... GUS!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a win for Gus! With this he can move on to his next target... The RoC World Championship."

Brad Blood:  "Well what's next for T-Rex though? I'm sure his dreams of recapturing the world title is still not crushed. We'll surely see him back in title contention again..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 am

The camera slowly comes into focus and Nao Fook Yu is seen backstage.

Nao Fook Yu:  "Cameralla!  It looks like it's your time is up...  You who are part of The Bloodbound, hiding behind men instead of fighting on your own, what do you hope to accomplish?"

Fook Yu's face shows an expression of disgust.

Nao Fook Yu:  "You will accomplish absolutely nothing.  You are nothing but a weak pathetic fool depending on other fools to prop you up.  Well tonight you shall find out the truth.  And I shall be the one to show you the folly of your ways."

Nao Fook Yu smirks as she walks off camera.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Camere10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson:  "Tonight we have Camerella Videoh going against Nao Fook Yu."

Brad Blood:  "All right!  Finally some women's action.  Fook Yu is gonna cream Camerella!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing in at 121 pounds, hailing from Los Angeles, California...  CAMERELLA VIDEOH!"

"Shadows" by Lindsey Stirling sounds while camera flashes are heard. Camerella Video walks down the ramp with her camera in hand, showing audience reactions on the jumbotron. She sets her camera on the table in front of Brad Blood carefully before entering the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Camerella Videoh charges in but gets floored by a lunging kick by Nao Fook Yu!  Fook Yu begins to brutally slam Camerella's head into the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "Cam manages to fight Fook Yu off and roll back to her feet.  Bicycle kick by Fook Yu from out of nowhere connects sending Cam back to the canvas!  Fook Yu off the ropes with a springboard legdrop..."

Jim Jackson:  "Camerella Videoh rolls away at the last moment!  Camerella kicks Nao Fook Yu before she can get up, Fook Yu manages to not only block the kick but catch Camerella's foot!  Leg screw takes Camerella down!  Fook Yu quickly rolls Camerella up!"

Brad Blood:  "Oh!  Fook Yu has both legs on the ropes for leverage and the ref doesn't see it!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  NAO FOOK YU!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd is booing loudly at Nao Fook Yu's win.  Camerella Videoh on the other hand still didn't know what hit her."

Brad Blood:  "Well either way, Fook Yu picks up the quick victory here tonight.  Will Cam want a rematch after tonight?  I certainly hope so...  I mean I bet it wouldn't sit well with her to lose that way."

The lights go black as various yells and screams are heard and suddenly the back of Johnny Fortune's jacket appears. In pink glow in the dark paint it reads "Hail Fortune!" under a large pentagram. Then "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold begins playing at the 1:36 mark as the lights begin to once again come back on. The Chaotic God turns around with a wolf-like grin on his face as he draws attention to the Ring of Chaos championship around his waist. As he approaches the ring he waves off any jeering fans. He hops into the ring and calls for a microphone, after taking in some more of the fans' boos and jeers he begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "It seems that even the chosen son of Ring of Chaos cannot stop me!"

The crowd lets out a cry of disappointment and anger.

Johnny Fortune: "When I stepped into the ring with Melchiott at Anarchy, I was nervous. Nervous, until the moment that I looked into his eyes. When I took a good hard long look at his eyes I saw a man that had every bit of knowledge that he needed in the world, the knowledge that he couldn't dethrone the reigning Ring of Chaos champion."

The Fortunate One moves his jacket slightly to show off the gold wrapped around his waist.

Johnny Fortune: "Even after my idiot of a subordinate Ray Kamaura cost us our rightful tag team titles, even after I'd been through a match already, I looked into the eyes of my opponent and he didn't have anywhere near the amount of hunger he needed to defeat me!"

The fans begin to chant "Fuck You Fortune!" at the top of their lungs as he continues.

Johnny Fortune: "Say what you will, but the nameplate on this belt still says Johnny Fortune. And last time I checked that is me, Johnny Fortune, The Chaotic God, The Fortunate One himself! I am the god damned king of Ring of Chaos! And no matter how much you all decide to scream and yell at me, the second anyone steps into this ring with me, they kneel at my feet!"

He turns towards the entrance ramp and points towards the backstage area.

Johnny Fortune: "That includes Marcus Troy and his botched abortion of a son! That's why tonight, I'm not even going to fight you Entropy. No, I'm going to sit down and watch as Ray Kamaura goes through one of two things: He is either redeemed by revealing you to be nothing more than a poor little boy trying to impress daddy. Or he will receive the punishment for costing myself and the Bloodbound our tag team titles. Now, Marcus, I always felt that you and I could have made a great team. However, now you've decided to make an enemy out of me. A grand mistake in your ventures I must say."

Johnny Fortune takes a moment to walk back to the center of the ring, still looking towards the back.

Johnny Fortune: "So how about we settle things, sooner rather than later. Because I have much better things to move onto. I'll give Entropy a shot at my Ring of Chaos championship. However, with one other stipulation: Much like his opponent tonight, when Entropy is forced to kneel at the feet of the Chaotic God he must become my lackey as a part of Fortune's Bloodbound!"

Amidst the reaction of the crowd, The Fortunate One grins and awaits a response.

The scene opens backstage where we see Marcus Troy standing in front of the big hulking form of Entropy.

Marcus Troy:  "Ray Kamaura...  You know, after your dismal performance in the iPPV Anarchy, I am confident to claim that my son, Entropy shall easily destroy you tonight."

Troy smirks confidently.

Marcus Troy:  "I mean ever since you have joined Fortune's little group, your career has taken a downward slope.  So why would you even pose a threat to Entropy now?   No...  You are a shadow of what you once were Mr. Kamaura and tonight, you shall realize it once again as Entropy defeats you in record time."

Troy begins to laugh maniacally.

Marcus Troy:  "And after Entropy is done with you, our next goal will be the RoC Chaos Title...  Why you ask?  Because that title belongs around the waist of The Embodiment of Chaos Entropy and not that fat piece of turd Boulder!  Now I'm sure Mr. Fortune will whine or say something to the effect that we are not accepting his challenge or something, but in fact he should be grateful that our eyes are on another prize.  Because if our goal was the RoC World Title, then he would have lost that belt he holds so dear a long time ago..."

Marcus Troy ends his speech and walks off.  He waves his arms signalling Entropy to follow as the screen fades.

Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 02/12/2017 Ray_ka11

Jim Jackson: "Two giants shall face each other tonight in the squared circle. Entropy against Ray Kamaura. Both former World Champions, both dangerous in their own right."

Brad Blood: "Well Ray needs this win badly, but Entropy is no cakewalk."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, standing in at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle... The Embodiment of Chaos... ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd. Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing in at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, fireworks blast out behind him. The Rayward Son slowly descends down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, Raising hands over head.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble..."

Brad Blood: "Entropy just jumped the bell and starts pummeling Ray! Kamaura gets caught off guard! The ref signals for the bell to start the match officially!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Entropy with a surprise attack is currently destroying Ray Kamaura with heavy punches. Ray is barely able to defend! Irish whip sends Kamaura to the ropes... Ray bounces back... Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom! Ray is down! But Entropy is not done! Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times before pinning him down executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem."

Brad Blood: "CHAOS THEOREM! CHAOS THEOREM! RAY IS NOT MOVING AT ALL! WAIT ENTROPY IS NOT DONE!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times before pinning him down executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem! ANOTHER CHAOS THEOREM! I don't see Ray Kamaura getting up after that! Both shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... The Embodiment of Chaos... ENTROPY!"

Jim Jackson: "What a win by Entropy! Marcus Troy enters the ring... He just wiped his shoes on Ray Kamaura! What a show of disrespect! Troy raises Entropy's arms as the crowd boo loudly."

Brad Blood: "Damn... Ray just got PWNED!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night, tonight we saw Paru do the impossible, we saw Po1ski reborn, we saw Gus' determination to win, we saw Nao Fook Yu's cheating ways and we saw Entropy's total destruction of Ray Kamaura!"

Brad Blood: "I still can't believe how fast that match was. Ray was totally taken off guard, maybe it's time for Johnny Fortune to drop Ray, at this point he's just dead weight."

Jim Jackson: "Maybe Brad, maybe, we'll find out though on the next show if that will come to pass. Until next time... Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down