Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 03/12/2017

Go down

Chaos Supreme 03/12/2017 Empty Chaos Supreme 03/12/2017

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am

Chaos Supreme 03/12/2017 Closur10

Chaos Supreme 03/12/2017 Segmen10

OOC:  Okay, this is a very hard decision for me to make.  Originally I thought I will be able to carry on after losing my writing staff but things have gotten to a point that I really couldn't keep up anymore with the demands of running an e-federation.  I apologize to everyone who was still expecting to get a show today (or two weeks ago) but I am tapped out.  Creatively I cannot put something out that I would be proud of anymore.  It has been a pleasure to work and roleplay with all of you guys but all good things must come to an end.  Officially I am putting Ring of Chaos in a hiatus, I do not know if I will get the chance to work with all of you again, maybe after some time has passed and after things IRL has settled down.  I do hope you guys still understand my position in this.  I shall keep this site open, you can still contact me via PM here or via email (llewoj.gaming@gmail.com) or in Skype or Steam (user name: Death by Diarrhea).

Honestly, this isn't the way I want to say goodbye.  Again I am sorry about this, and hope we can get to meet up again in other e-feds.

Cheers and thank you for the memories.
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down