Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:37 am

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Bob_bo11 VS Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Boy_ba10

Jim Jackson:  "Once again, welcome to tonight's dark match!  Once again we treat you to a battle featuring The Transsexual Superstar Boy Bakla!"

Brad Blood:  "Again?!  Seriously, how can watching a tranny be a treat?  HOW?!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines, The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 160 pounds, hailing from Newfoundland, Canada, B²...  BOB BOBBIE!"

The main theme for Star Wars starts to play as Bob Bobbie rushed out from the back in thick rimmed glasses, a white short sleeved polo shirt with a clip on polka-dot tie, slacks and leather shoes. He rushes into the ring and waves to the crowd.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Bob Bobbie charges right of the bat towards Boy Bakla and runs right into a lariat!  Bobbie rolls back up to his feet and Bakla quickly takes him down with a slingblade!  Bakla for the cover but B² quickly kicks out!  Bakla hits the ropes for a springboard spinning side kick...  Bobbie dodges and tries to counter with an enzuigiri...  No!  The Transsexual Superstar gets her arms up and blocks the kick!  Irish whip sends Bobbie to the ropes...  He bounces back...  Bakla with a leg sweep takes Bob's legs out!  Bakla hits an elbow drop and quickly hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Bobbie kicks out at one and rolls away!  He hits the ropes and runs towards Bakla...  Right into a backslide pin!  Bobbie manages to quickly kick out and hits a dropkick into Bakla!  He goes for the cover, the tranny gets a shoulder up before the count of one!  Bobbie leaps on the ropes for a springboard crossbody...  He misses as Bakla just casually turns and walks away!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Transsexual Superstar picks Bob Bobbie up and hits a body slam!  Bakla goes high risk as she climbs up to the top turnbuckle...  No!  Bobbie leaps up and hits an uppercut stunning Bakla!  B² hits a couple more shots and attempts a superplex...  Bakla has her legs locked around the ropes and turnbuckles and stops the superplex attempt!  She breaks out of Bobbie's hold and starts throwing hard elbow shots at Bobbie's face!  Bobbie falls off the turnbuckles but lands on his feet!  Bakla leaps off the top...  Missile dropkick turns Bobbie inside out!  Bakla for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Bob kicks out at two!  He struggles to his feet...  The tranny plants him into the canvas with a DDT!  The fruitcake leaps towards the ropes, springboard legdrop misses as Bob rolls away at the last moment!  Bobbie hits a few good kicks before running into the ropes to gain some momentum...  The tranny bends backwards dodging the clothesline attempt...  Bobbie bounces once again on the ropes and comes running back...  Right into a spinebuster!  Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Bob Bobbie kicks out!  Boy Bakla mounts on top of it's opponent and starts slapping away hard with a series of slaps until it's opponent is gets knocked out from the force of the slaps executing a devastating Makeover!   This could just do it!  Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "The tranny wins versus the nerd!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson:  "And once again Boy Bakla picks up another victory as she continues with a winning streak!"

Brad Blood:  "Finally this match is over and we can get on with the real show!"

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and happy Halloween to everyone! Welcome to a night of spectacular wrestling this Hallow's eve! We have a great show prepared for everyone right Brad?"

Brad Blood:  "That we have! I'm sure tonight will be a night full of surprises!"

Jim Jackson:  "You got that right, no one can predict what happens here in Ring of Chaos so let us all get the show rolling and stop the waiting! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex comes forth from the back.  His somber stance reflects on his deep regret due to his loss as he takes a moment to compose himself before making his way down the ramp.  He grabs a mic and leaps up the apron before entering the ring.  T-Rex takes a deep breath before speaking to the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "I lost...  Whether I like the way I lost or not, it does not change the fact that I lost, thus I shall keep my word and step down from the vice-general manager position...  That being said, I do wish Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne the best of luck tonight as they take on Team Symphony."

The crowd start booing at the mention of Erika's name but Thaddeus Rex raises his arm up to silence the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now now...  If I myself have accepted this, I would request that you all accepted it too.  Do I agree with the method Erika won against me?  Maybe not but as I said earlier, I still lost the match and I am man enough to accept the consequences of that loss."

Crowd:  "T-REX!  T-REX!  T-REX!"

T-Rex takes a pause as the crowd starts chanting his name.  He waits for the crowd to settle down before he continues talking.

Thaddeus Rex:  "The question now everyone is wondering is what's next for Thaddeus Rex?  I know there have been rumors going around about retirement, but I shall tell everyone present and watching now that THAT RUMOR IS FALSE!  I have no intention of retiring and that I shall continue to fight in this very ring until my very last breath, because this is what I owe all of you watching, following my career and I intend to pay it full!"

Crowd:  "T-REX!  T-REX!  T-REX!"

The crowd erupts in cheers this time louder than before.  Thaddeus Rex raises his arms up in acknowledgement before exiting the ring.  His music begins to play once more as he makes his way to the back.

The camera cuts back to the ring where Rey Del Jazz is standing in the center. He holds the microphone in his hands and the fans boo lowly.

Jim Jackson: "It's Rey Del Jazz, he has come to speak to the people!"

Apparent Rey Del Jazz: "ALL of you FAT Americans can suck my big mexican dick! Shut the hell up! PENDEJOS!"

Rey pronounces the word pendejos with the american "J" sound ... suspicious. The fans continue to boo!

Brad Blood: "That's weird! Doesn't Rey know spanish!?"

The luchador begins to speak once more.

Apparent Rey Del Jazz: "I may have lost to Gus last week, but that was like, a fluke man!"

Jim Jackson: "He is speaking a little bit different than usual!"

Apparent Rey Del Jazz: "I spanked the asshole of Gus all night, but somehow I got cheated out of my victory dudes!"

Brad Blood: "This doesn't seem right! And the fans are agreeing!"

The fans are all booing even louder and even start a chant, "YOU'RE NOT REY! YOU'RE NOT REY!"

The man in the ring starts to look nervous and looks at all the fans. He trembles and speaks again in the mic.

Apparent Rey Del Jazz: "All of you call ah tay la bow ka! Shut up!"

The fans continue to boo until...

suddenly, Tank! by the Seatbelts begins to play throughout the arena, as Rey Del Jazz emerges from the backstage area with his saxophone, saxing it up all over the place.

Brad Blood: "Wait... That's Rey Del Jazz! But wait! Is it!?"

Jim Jackson: "If that's Rey Del Jazz, then who's the man in the ring!?"

Finishing his sexy sax solo, Rey blows his saxophone so hard, all the men in the arena cum and the women cream their pants.

Rey Tosses the saxophone outside of the ring to the staff members who catch it. He then approaches the fake Rey Del Jazz.

Rey Del Jazz: "Well uh well uh well... look uh what uh we have uh here! An IMPOSTER!"

Jim Jackson: "That must be the real Rey, just listen to his mexican accent!"

Rey Del Jazz: "How dare someone pretend to be the great Jazz man! Care to explain!?"

The fans boo and the fake Jazzman begins to speak.

Fake Jazzman: "I'm not the fake one, you are the fake one CAB RON!"

Upon hearing these words, Rey looks ROYALLY pissed and smacks the fake Jazzman so hard, his mask flies off.

Brad Blood: "His mask came off with that one! What a smack!"

The fake jazzman is revealed to be just another white guy! Rey spits on him while hes on the ground.

Rey Del Jazz: "As I should have expected, just another dumb ass fat Americano pig, who wants to be me."

Jim Jackson: "But why was he pretending to be Rey!?"

Rey Del Jazz: "Now you tell me one thing Americano, why are you doing this, you think this is funny? You think this is game?"

Brad Blood: "He's not replying, and I think Rey is getting MAD!"

Rey stomps on the white guy and then gets down and places the white man's stomach on his knee. He then pulls down the white mans face revealing his pasty ass.

Jim Jackson: "What's Rey doing!?

Rey brings his hand up as the crowd silences for a moment. Rey then brings the hand down spanking the white guy so hard, the man screams like a little girl, and all the fans go "OOOOOH"

Brad Blood: "He's spanking him Jimbo!"

Rey then continues to spank the man. Finally the man says he will talk. He lowers his head and talks into the microphone that's on the ground. Rey briefly stops the spanking.

Fake Jazzman: " It was me that lost the match last week to GUS! Gus hired me, he had me lose to him and then paid me extra to come out here tonight. He thought you were still at prison!"

Rey yells and then finishes the spanking, leaving the white man's but bloody.

Jim Jackson: "I can't believe it! Gus hired someone to pretend to be Rey so he could win! That is so low! And he is our current chaos champion!"

Brad Blood: "And you can tell Rey is just livid with anger, I've never seen an ass spanked so hard!"

Rey stands up and begins to speak into the mic.

Rey Del Jazz: "GUS! Yo filthy AMERICANO PIG! You think you can pretend to defeat me, and that can make you champion! Well now everyone knows what you have done! You are not the real champion, not like the GREAT JAZZMAN! And you will never be the JAZZMAN!"

Rey then goes back to the ground and puts the white guy in the spanking position. The man's but now looks like a strawberry.

Jim Jackson: "Don't tell me he's going to keep spanking him!"

Rey Del Jazz: "Gus, now watch what I will do to this American pendejo... It will be your fate as well, you PUTO!"

Rey throws the microphone and goes into a rage of spanking the man's anus. The fans all look in horror as the spanking continues, and finally Rey finishes with one final, loud slap, breaking the sound barrier. Rey stands, with a bloody hand, and leaves the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Oh...my...God..."

Brad Blood: "That's what ya call a good spanking Jimbo!"

The camera fades away as Rey finishes leaving the arena, and as emergency medics come to the ring in the aid of the fake Rey.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Aatrox10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Grey_w10 & Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Whitem10

Jim Jackson: "OoOoOh! Our upcoming match is gonna be good! ROC's most feared zombies, the White Walkers will face off against Aatrox in a HANDICAP match! How cool is that?!"

Brad Blood: "Cool? Is Jim Jackson some sort of obtuse dolt? Aatrox is SCREWED. No one can beat these two like this.. he's gonna DIE."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Handicap Match! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet and 8 inches tall, weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from St. Louis, Missouri... Aatrox!"

"Cradle of Filth" by Nymphetamine blasts through the arena as Aatrox comes out first as Manolo Firman walks from behind as they stop after a few steps and Aatrox does a pose to signified pryo to come out from behind before continuing to walk to the ring. Once Aatrox gets to the ring, Manolo stays outside and to a corner while Aatrox awaits his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, The White Walkers!"

Cold Air fills the arena, Dry Ice covers the ram as Mastodon's "White Walkers" begins to play throughout. Snow begins to fall as The White Walkers, Whitemane and Wolfe, emerge from the cloud that engulfs the stage. They begun to advance towards the ring, the crowd move back as they pass by. As they enter the ring, these ice zombies stand silently, waiting on command.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And here we go! Our referee has ringed the bell and the White Walkers charge towards Aatrox and-"

Brad Blood: "What?! Aatrox just took down both White Walkers with a double leaping clothesline! What the FUCK is going on?!"

Jim Jackson: "I'll be damned! He did indeed just take out the Walkers with the greatest of ease!"

Brad Blood: "Aatrox walks over to Whitemane and.. oh shit! He just stepped over his throat and walked over it! Brutal!"

Jim Jackson: "Wolfe is recovering and slowly gets up while setting his sights on Aatrox for a surprise attack.. uh oh."

Brad Blood: "Wolfe runs towards Aatrox as his back is turned, looking to hit a scissors kick! Come on! Aatrox sidesteps it! He counters with a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE spear taking down Wolfe!"

Jim Jackson: "He isn't messing around, Brad! He is kicking some serious ass!"

Brad Blood: "What is going with the Walkers?! Whitemane is getting up now.. Aatrox is just standing there waiting."

Jim Jackson: "Aatrox has Whitemane goozled! He has a hand on that injured throat!"

Brad Blood: "He just hoisted the big bastard high into the air! Choke-mothafucking-slam! Aatrox is just squashing one of the most dominant forces in this fed's history.. how?!"

Jim Jackson: "I have no idea, but this is awesome!"

Brad Blood: "Whitemane is out cold!"

Jim Jackson: "Aatrox just picked up Wolfe who is on the mat from the throat! Oh no.. a vicious Chokeslam, shaking him to his core!"

Brad Blood: "OK, it's over."

Jim Jackson: "Hold on, Aatrox is walking over to Whitemane who is still down and out.. he just picks up him from the mat like an empty bag of garbage.."

Brad Blood: "BAM! Another savage Chokeslam right onto Wolfe!"

Jim Jackson: "Sounds like a missile landed in the arena with how the ring just got shook! Just pin them.. it's done."

Brad Blood: "Wow, Aatrox just places his foot over Wolfe's chest for the count."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... Aatrox!"

Jim Jackson: "I have no idea how to describe this one.. complete domination might work."

Brad Blood: "Guess the Walkers aren't worth shit without that dumb artifact.. I ain't even mad. Serves them right."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 am

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Gym10

The scene opens with two men sparring against each other inside the ring...  As the camera pans close, it is soon revealed that the two men engaged in a grappling contest are none other than The Southern Gents.  It is apparent that Isaac Cox is enjoying a distinct advantage in the sparring session as he has his partner and protege Mike Hunt caught in a headlock.

Isaac Cox: "C'mon lad, Ah y'should be able t'slip outta this easily!  What gives?"

Cox hears a deep sigh from Mike Hunt and releases his hold on the young wrestler.  Hunt falls to the floor and sits up, his head bent down his eyes looking at the canvas.

Isaac Cox: "Okay, out with it lad!  Tell me what's wrong."

With his hands on his waist, Isaac Cox waits for his partner to reply.

The scene opens with two men sparring against each other inside the ring...  As the camera pans close, it is soon revealed that the two men engaged in a grappling contest are none other than The Southern Gents.  It is apparent that Isaac Cox is enjoying a distinct advantage in the sparring session as he has his partner and protege Mike Hunt caught in a headlock.

Isaac Cox: "C'mon lad, Ah y'should be able t'slip outta this easily!  What gives?"

Cox hears a deep sigh from Mike Hunt and releases his hold on the young wrestler.  Hunt falls to the floor and sits up, his head bent down his eyes looking at the canvas.

Isaac Cox: "Okay, out with it lad!  Tell me what's wrong."

With his hands on his waist, Isaac Cox waits for his partner to reply.

Isaac Cox: "Why?! Why?! It's 'coz we're gettin' paid son! We're gettin' paid t'fight in the ring. Whether we win or lose, it's our job to go in that ring an' fight. Besides, how many teams d'ye think would kill fer the chance t'fight in Ring of Chaos? Would ye rather fight in another place with weak opponents or fight in one of the best wrestling promotions out there? It's true we may not be winnin' but Ah wouldn't trade our place here in RoC for anywhere else."

Isaac Cox steps forward and offers his hand to his partner.

Isaac Cox: "C'mon kid, stop mopin' and get yer butt up from the floor so we can continue fightin'. Ah'm sure things will turn around soon fer us... Who knows, maybe that'll even happen tonight when we beat The Bloodbound."

Mike Hunt accepts Isaac's hand and gets up as both men resume sparring and the scene slowly turns to black.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Locker10

The camera fades into the locker room, first appearing on the face of Ray Kamaura. Then it pans to the expressions of Yuki Monotomo and Camerella Videoh, still baffled by the man that sits in the circle as the new owner of the Bloodbound. Then finally, the camera pans to the wolf-like grin of Johnny Fortune who sits back and begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "You know, this doesn't have to be a bad thing. Don't consider this a hostile takeover, think of it as more of a corporate merger. Just look at the wars that Ray and myself have had in the past, can you now imagine those forces combined? I'm shaking at the thought alone. And under my tutelage, Cam, Yuki, you two could become some great tag team champions, or even hold a singles title here and there. But I think we should focus on tonight. There's a match against the Southern Gents tonight. They are nothing compared to us, we are an assembly line of pure greatness. Whether it's greatness in terms of potential or greatness in terms of already accomplished actions. Tonight, we are all going to prove it. We are going to take them and break them."

Johnny Fortune looks directly at Ray Kamaura, the wolf-like grin still on his face.

Johnny Fortune: "Now Raymond, there's a nice little Ring of Chaos Championship match at the end of tonight. And I do think that you and I should go pay Rafik and Entropy a pretty little visit, don't you think?"

Cam hides her face behind her hands while the camera is on her.

Camerella Videoh:  "I thought we agreed that I didn't have to appear on camera outside of the ring!  Also, since when am I doing any actual wrestling?"

Yuki Monotomo:  "Well, Cam, while filling out your application, I may have put you down as a roster member instead of an equipment member.  Totally my bad, but there's no way to stop that now."

The woman, still with her head into her hands, sinks down to the floor of the locker room and falls to the fetal position.

Yuki Monotomo:  "Anyway, little Cam here is camera-shy, so you gotta warn us before you bring in another camera operator, Fortune.  Don't worry about that, though, she'll do fine in the ring.  I assure you that lady is scrappy with martial arts training.  Even if she is currently a ball of crippling anxiety.  Although, she's not as great as me, but you know, we'll be an excellent tag team.  You guys have fun later tonight, but we'll rile the crowd up with more excitement than you guys can hope to bring."

The ninja laughs and extends his hand to Fortune.

Yuki Monotomo:  "What do you say about some friendly competition?  Whoever can make the crowd go louder wins?"

The Fortunate One looks to Ray and shakes his head, disappointed in the lack of response from his new stable member. He then turns his head to Yuki and looks at his extended hand in disgust, only to speak once more.

Johnny Fortune: "Making the crowd lose their minds in excitement does very little in terms of result Yuki, but considering Lee Morrison's obsession with cold hard cash your idea might work. However, let me make this clear my friend: I'm not looking for you to get the crowd on their feet as you play into their need for dramatic conclusions for their story. I'm looking for Double-U's in the record books, Championship Titles around our waists, and our names in every main event that's here in Ring of Chaos! If you can do that while making that crowd go as loud as possible, go ahead. But I swear to all that I hold holy, I will be sure to give you a proper punishment."

Before Yuki even replies to Fortune's comments, he turns to Camerella and points directly at her. Before going on a tirade, The Chaotic God takes a deep breath and brings his hands down to his sides.

Johnny Fortune: "So, you're camera shy, eh? Well, I've got a solution to this. It's a little thing called Immersion Therapy. You and I are going to be great friends, Cam. In fact, you, me, and Todd the Cameraman here are going to have to get along pretty well. Because you, my little vixen, are going to be put in front of a camera as often I feel like it. Because if you three are going to be a viable asset to myself as well as this company as a whole, my instructions are going to be vital."

The scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Isaac_10 & Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Mike_h10

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Ray_ka11 & Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Yuki_m10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next we have The Bloodbound taking on The Southern Gents in a tag team match!  The Bloodbound by the way is now under the command of The Fortunate One, Johnny Fortune!"

Brad Blood:  "Yeah, Ray really dropped the ball on the last show but it was a pretty close match though, still let's see how this new Bloodbound will do under Fortune's leadership...  We may be seeing the birth of a new force here in RoC!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, with a combined weight of  with a combined weight of 521 pounds, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo...  THE BLOODBOUND!"

"Bloodbound" by Hammerfell booms over the loudspeakers as flames shoot up into the center of the ramp.  Red and blue lights flare as Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo step through the flames and bump fists.  Camerella waits for the flames to lower, then follows closely behind the men with her camera showing reactions in the crowd as they advance toward the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, with a combined weight of 450 pounds, the team of Isaac Cox and Mike Hunt...  THE SOUTHERN GENTS!"

Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd started playing on the loud speakers as Isaac Cox & Mike Hunt emerge from the entrance tunnel, accompanied by their manager Solomon Jake, the trio make their way to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Ray Kamaura and Mike Hunt will be starting off for their respective team!  Hunt runs towards Kamaura...  He dodges a right hook and bounces on the ropes...  Right into a big boot!  Kamaura starts stomping away at Hunt brutally!  He picks Mike up and body slams him hard into the canvas!  Leg drop by Ray right on top of Hunt's throat!   Kamaura charges towards the corner and knocks Isaac Cox off with a hard elbow shot!  Cox tries to enter the ring but the ref stops him!"

Brad Blood:  "While Isaac tries to get pas the referee, Yuki enters the ring and The Bloodbound double team on Mike Hunt!  Double suplex!  Brilliant strategy by Ray!  Yuki exits the ring before the referee can notice as Ray works on Hunt...  Irish whip sends the young wrestler crashing into the turnbuckles hard!  Big body avalanche by Ray squashes Mike Hunt!  Things look bad for the young wrestler as he is now in The Bloodbound's corner!  Ray tags in Yuki!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo starts kicking away at Mike Hunt in the corner...  Big uppercut stuns Hunt!  Yuki once again taunts Isaac Cox...  Cox tries to enter the ring and once again the ref stops him giving Ray Kamaura the chance to slip in once more!  Another double team attack on Mike Hunt!  Double Irish whip to a double clothesline takes the young man down.  Ray slips out again before the referee can notice...  Yuki hooks the leg!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Mike kicks out!  He tries to crawl towards his partner's hand...  He needs a tag right now...  Yuki pulls his leg back and quickly locks in a kneebar!  Hunt screams in pain!  Hunt reaches for the ropes...  He makes it!  Yuki releases the submission hold...  Lariat attempt by Monotomo misses!  Dropkick by Hunt out of nowhere knocks Yuki back!  Hunt rushes towards Isaac Cox's outstretched arm...  He leaps for a tag...   NO!  RAY JUST PULLED COX OFF THE APRON AND LEVELS HIM WITH BIG BOOT!  The ref gives Ray a warning and sends him back to their corner!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo rolls Mike Hunt up from behind!  Both shoulders are down!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Hunt kicks out and rolls back to his feet...  He dodges a spinning wheel kick from Yuki!  Hunt bounces off the ropes...  Springboard crossbody for Mike Hunt takes Yuki down!  He has a pinfall attempt but Yuki easily throws him off before the count of one!  Hunt once again hits the ropes...  Springboard moonsault...  YUKI GETS HIS KNEES UP AND HUNT LOOKS HURT AS HE SLAMS INTO THOSE KNEES!  Yuki for the quick cover!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "Isaac Cox manages to slip in and breaks the cover with a stomp at Yuki Monotomo!  Ray Kamaura also rushes into the ring and takes Cox down with a big discus clothesline!  Cox staggers to get up...  Ray Kamaura hits a knee to the gut and sets Cox up for a German suplex...  RIGHT INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!!!  The referee sends Ray back out to the corner and goes to check up on Cox..."

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "I think Ray just broke Isaac in half!  Yuki sweeps Mike's leg out from under Mike and wretches his left arm under Mike's neck with the elbow over the Adam's apple...  WHITE DRAGON HOLD IS LOCKED IN!  Mike Hunt is locked into the submission in the middle of the ring!  He struggles to get to the ropes...  Hunt is going to tap...  This could be over!  NO!  ISAAC COX SOMEHOW RECOVERS AT THE LAST MOMENT AND INTERRUPTS THE HOLD WITH A DOUBLE AXE HANDLE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo grabs Isaac Cox and throws him over the top rope to the outside!  He pulls Mike Hunt towards their corner and tags in his partner!  Ray Kamaura grabs Mike Hunt by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Mike Hunt's mid section executing a Better Luck Next Time.   Ray for the cover!"

Referee Name:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "Mike Hunt manages to get a shoulder up but how much longer can he last?!  Wait!  Yuki just took Isaac Cox out outside with a DDT!  I don't think Isaac will be helping his partner any time soon..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura kicks Mike Hunt in the gut causing Mike Hunt to double over, Ray bounces off the ropes and runs past Mike, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on Mike Hunt's head, forcing it into the mat executing a devastating Carry On!  Ray hooks the leg!  I don't think Hunt is getting up from that one."

Referee Name:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Brad Blood:  "And it's over!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo...  THE BLOODBOUND!"

Jim Jackson:  "A very dominant win by The Bloodbound showing us their superior team work today here in RoC!"

Brad Blood:  "Dominant is an understatement...  They bulldozed through The Southern Gents easily with a mean streak to boot too!  The Bloodbound is definitely making their mark here in Ring of Chaos...  If this keeps up, I see a title shot soon for them..."

Sitting alone, hunched inside his dimly lit locker room, The Charismatic Crippler broods.  Though his frame is hidden partially in the shadows, his eyes stand out, visible in their anger as they stare at the camera.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb was never ever complex, in fact his thought process is quite simple...  To destroy anyone that crosses him completely, and tonight two men merit that destruction, Boulder and Sleepwalker.  C4 shifts from his seat and straightens his body, his eyes still staring intensely at the camera when his lips began to move.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Is it possible to hit three birds with one stone?  Indeed it is!"

C4 snarls at the camera before continuing talking.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "How do I know this?  That's because I shall be doing that very feat tonight when I defeat Boulder...  Defeat Sleepwalker...  AND BECOME THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE ROC CHAOS CHAMPIONSHIP!  Fools may argue otherwise but that shall not change the fact that I am the superior wrestler, I am the superior fighter...  That I am the man who shall create a new era here in Ring of Chaos.  An era of blood and broken bones as I pave my path to greatness."

Full of himself Colton prattles on.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "You see a Boulder may be big and hard but C4 can blast a boulder, shattering it into nothing but rubble.  A Sleepwalker may be dangerous, but a C4 not only can rouse him with an explosion, it will blow him to smithereens!  I shall easily dominate and destroy both Boulder and Sleepwalker tonight because I am better, because I am superior...  BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN!  And after the chaos, as the dust settles, RoC shall have a new contender for the Chaos title...  The Charismatic Crippler Colton Charles Cai Cobb!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb rises and walks away as the scene slowly fades.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Backst10

Gus is at the backstage and he is walking up and down. He is holding his Chaos title in his right arm and he seems pretty angry. Julia Rodriguez approaches him. Gus notices her presence andn ods to her.

Gus: "Oh hey Julia! You came! Come on, let's start, because I have a lot of things to say and it's urgent. Rey Del Jazz's lies are making me sick and I have to make things clear."

Julia Rodriguez: "Gus! Congratulations for winning the Chaos title. So, as I understand you heard about Rey Del Jazz claiming that you paid an actor to lose in the title match. What do you have to say about that?"

Gus strokes his hair, looks at his belt and then says:

Gus: "That idiot Rey Del Jazz is a FREAKING LIAR! A coward, who doesn't know how to accept a lost. That's all! We all know, that two weeks ago, in this very room, I kicked his ass and then, I pinned him and claimed the Chaos title. I deserved it. It belonged to me, but he stole it from me with his lies and now, he wants to do it once again. But, I won't let him. I won't let an absolute scum, like Rey Del Jazz. We are all aware of who he is. He was the one who bailed out Tyler Norton. Do you need anything else to understand that Rey is an worthless piece of shit?"

Julia is surprised by his fierce response. She stumbles over her words.

Julia Rodriguez: "So.. so what are you planning to do about this? Do you have any plans?"

Gus has a smirk on his face.

Gus: "Oh yes! You bet I have! This thing..."

Gus points to his belt.

Gus: "...this thing is the source of my power. I brings chaos inside my heart. It makes me go crazy. And it's going to give me the power in need in order to crush this little idiot's head. If he tries to fuck with me, I'm gonna dismantle him. But, I don't believe that Lee will believe this scumbag's story."

His phone starts ringing. He takes it off his pocket and answers it.

Gus: "Sorry, but I have to take this."

Julia Rodriguez: "Sure! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us."

Julia Rodriguez walks out as the screen fades out, while Gus is talking to his phone.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:54 am

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Boulde10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Colton11

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Sleepw10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, a three-way elimination match between Boulder, Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Sleepwalker!  Whoever wins this match would become the next contender for the RoC Chaos Championship!"

Brad Blood:  "Well C4's stock has been on the rise recently but so has Boulder's!  Surprisingly Sleepwalker has also shown some gusto...  This may be a hard match to call but I would give the slight edge to C4."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a three-way elimination match!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 485 pounds, hailing from San Antonio, Texas...  BOULDER!"

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air, sending a quick shoutout to the members of the audience. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 227 pounds, hailing from Nightmares...  SLEEPWALKER!"

Adam Lambert's song Sleepwalker starts Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops looks slowly to the right then the left then continually slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Boulder and Sleepwalker both charge in on C4!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb is being pummeled in the corner by both Boulder and Sleepwalker!  Boulder connects with a hard forearm shot followed by a spot-on uppercut by Sleepwalker!  Cobb slides down to the ground with his back against the turnbuckles as both wrestlers continue to stomp away at him.  Boulder realizes the position Colton is in...  He slaps his butt as the crowd starts chanting!"

Crowd:  "MUDSLIDE!  MUDSLIDE!  MUDSLIDE!"

Brad Blood:  "C4 manages to roll away to the apron and to the outside to the crowd's disappointment!   Sleepwalker slips out of the ring and goes after C4...  A double axe handle to the back of C4 sends him doubling over into the steel barricades.  Sleepwalker grabs Colton and throws him back into the ring where Boulder picks him up...  Body slam!  Boulder goes for the cover but C4 manages to kick out before the first count.  Sleepwalker enters the ring and begins to stomp away at Colton."

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder signals for Sleepwalker to step away as he goes for a leg drop...  No!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb rolls away at the last moment!  Sleepwalker charges in but C4 dodges a clothesline attempt!  Big right rocks Sleepwalker!  Boulder gets back up to his feet...  Irish whip by Cobb sends Sleepwalker crashing into Boulder!  Sleepwalker gets knocked down but Boulder remains on his feet!  Dropkick sends Boulder back into the ropes...  C4 with a clothesline attempt...  Boulder is still standing!  Boulder throws a right hook...  C4 dodges it and hits a big uppercut sending the big man back into the ropes.  Sleepwalker is up and charges towards C4...  C4 sidesteps and Sleepwalker hits a stiff clothesline on Boulder instead sending the big man over the top rope to the outside!  C4 from behind...  German suplex folds Sleepwalker in half!  Colton hooks the legs!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Brad Blood:  "Sleepwalker kicks out of that one!   Boulder climbs back up to the apron...  A running elbow from C4 connects sending Boulder once again into the outside!  C4 comes running back towards Sleepwalker and takes him down with a shoulder block!   Sleepwalker staggers to his feet...  Vertical suplex by Cobb sends him back into the mat!  Boulder once again climbs up to the apron...  C4 with a dropkick once again knocks him off!  A good strategy there by Cobb keeping Boulder out of the action while he once again works on Sleepwalker, this time getting a headlock on!"

Jim Jackson:  "Sleepwalker slowly rises to his feet and fights back with some elbows to The Charismatic Crippler's gut...  He pushes free from the headlock and sends C4 to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Clothesline attempt by Sleepwalker...  No!  C4 dodges it!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb hits the ropes and comes running back...  Sleepwalker attempts a back body drop but gets a knee to the face instead!  Spinebuster by C4!  Boulder once again climbs up to the apron...  Colton goes for a right hook...  Boulder blocks the attempt!  Boulder throws a right of his own...  C4 blocks it too and counters with a jawbreaker on the top rope!  Boulder's neck bounces off the top rope as he crashes outside once again!  Wait!  Sleepwalker sneaks up from behind and rolls Colton up!"

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Colton kicks free, rolls to his feet and counters with a dropkick to Sleepwalker's head!  Sleepwalker staggers to his feet...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator!  C4 for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Sleepwalker gets a shoulder up!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack. He then sits down and simultaneously flips the opponent forwards and downwards, slamming his opponent down to the ground face-first to one side executing an explosive Ground Zero!  That shook the ring!  C4 for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Sleepwalker has been eliminated!"

Brad Blood:  "And just like that it's down to two men!  One of them shall soon become the next number one contender for the Chaos title, will it be Boulder or C4?!  Boulder finally climbs back up the apron...  Colton charges in but eats an elbow to the face!  Boulder makes it back into the ring...  Big lariat takes C4 down!  C4 staggers to his feet...  Boulder begins assaulting Colton with a series of stiff chops!"

Crowd:  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb's head with his massive hands and slams C4's back against a corner turnbuckle. Boulder releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against C4's stomach and crotch until they fall into a seated position. Boulder steps closer, pulls his briefs down...   No!  C4 rolls into the apron avoiding the Mudslide once more!  The Charismatic Crippler gets back up to his feet and eats a stiff clothesline from Boulder as he falls once again to the apron!  Boulder drags his opponent near the corner apron. Boulder climbs to the top and starts shouting. He leaps off the apron and slams his butt onto Colton Charles Cai Cobb's face. Boulder stands up and drops back down onto C4's chest. Boulder then proceeds to grind against C4's chest while laughing executing the Smash!  Boulder pulls C4 into the ring and hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "C4 kicks out!  Colton rolls away and uses the ropes to pull himself up...  Boulder comes running towards him with a clothesline..."

SNAPT!!!

Jim Jackson:  "THE TOP ROPE BREAKS AS BOULDER CONNECTS WITH HIS CLOTHESLINE SENDING BOTH MEN TO THE OUTSIDE!!!"

Brad Blood:  "Both men crash to the outside after the rope breaks under the force and weight of Boulder's attack!  Boulder is the one to get up to his feet first, he grabs Colton and Irish whips him towards the steel steps.... NO!  C4 reverses the Irish whip and Boulder is the one who crashes into the steel steps!  Boulder tries to get up...  Running knee strike from C4 stuns him!  C4 slams Boulder's head into the apron!  C4 tries to roll Boulder back into the ring...  Boulder fights back with back elbows!  Boulder tosses C4 against the apron causing them to come running back only to find Boulder's massive right foot smashed across their face causing them to fall onto the mat. Boulder steps on his C4 and drive all his weight down on C4's chest executing a Crusher!  Colton is down!  Boulder throws him into the ring and follows in and hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Charismatic Crippler kicks out much to Boulder's surprise!  Boulder hauls Colton Charles Cai Cobb up his shoulders but Cobb manages to slip down behind the big man!  He locks in a sleeper hold!  C4 with a sleeper hold on Boulder!  No!  Boulder counters by backing C4 into the turnbuckles!  Boulder comes running in with a big body avalanche...  Cobb dodges at the last moment and Boulder slams into the turnbuckles hard!  Double underhook facebuster by C4 plants Boulder's face to the canvas!  Cobb for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Boulder gets a shoulder up!  Boulder staggers to his feet...  C4 goes for a clothesline...  Boulder dodges and the referee gets clocked!  The referee is down!  Boulder grabs C4's head with his massive hands and slams C4's back against a corner turnbuckle. Boulder releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against C4's stomach and crotch until they fall into a seated position. Boulder steps closer, pulls his briefs down. Boulder begins to continuously slam his ass against C4's face. After a few moments Boulder pauses, hover his ass a few inches from C4's face. Boulder thrusts back once more trapping C4's face in his massive ass. Boulder begins to grind furiously completely humiliating C4!  MUDSLIDE!  MUDSLIDE!!!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Jim Jackson:  "Boulder pulls C4 from the apron and hooks the leg...  But the referee is down!  The crowd starts counting..."

Crowd:  "ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  SIX!  SEVEN!"

Brad Blood:  "Boulder realizes the ref is down and releases Colton...  He should have won it right then and there...  Boulder tries to rouse the referee..."

Jim Jackson:  "The ref is starting to stir...  LOW BLOW!  LOW BLOW BY COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!  The referee is still regaining his bearings and did not see the low blow!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks his opponent down and sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!  RDX HAS BEEN LOCKED IN!  THE CROWD IS BOOING LOUDLY!"

Brad Blood:  "The ref finally gets up and shakes off the cobwebs...  He sees the submission and checks up on Boulder!  Boulder is out!  The ref raises his hands in a X and calls for the bell!"

Crowd:  "BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd is showing their displeasure and discontent but the match is done!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission and NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE ROC CHAOS TITLE...  The Charismatic Crippler C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Crowd:  "BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!"

Jim Jackson:  "The crowd continues to shower hate on C4 as he exits the ring and heads back up the ramp.  The ref checks up on Boulder who is recovering inside the ring.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb turns around and faces the booing crowd...  He gives them the middle finger before disappearing to the back!"

Brad Blood:  "Boulder could have won the match but tonight, the luck just wasn't on his side...  Tough luck Boulder but that's just how the cookie crumbles.  C4 on the other hand shall be facing Gus on the next show for the RoC Chaos Title."

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Backst10

Lexi Thorne and Erika Sonozaki were chatting backstage when Julia Rodriguez catches up to them.  Not one to let opportunity pass her by Julia quickly summons a camera crew and approaches the tag contenders.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Excuse me, Lexi, Erika...  Mind if I ask you both a few questions?"

Feigning disinterest Lexi signals her to go ahead.  Not wanting to beat around the bush, Julia quickly gets to the point.

Julia Rodriguez:  "First of all, congratulations on getting a title shot, what are you feeling right now?"

Lexi Thorne:  "Feeling?  I feel that this title shot should have been offered to us way earlier.  Management has been holding us back!  Why?  Maybe because they are afraid to admit that we are as good a team...  No...  A BETTER team than ANY tag teams in this roster.  Of course us being women also came into play, management looks down upon us just because of our gender and because of that, we've been relegated to the back...  That is also evident in their treatment of our dear friend Cecilia, she has gotten a title shot but until now, there's still no news on when she will fight for the title...  Well this all ends tonight, we have already begun our revolution, first the tag titles, then the world title...  By the end of the year, expect us to hold EVERY SINGLE ROC TITLE..."

Julia quickly follows up with a second question.

Julia Rodriguez:  "But what about the whispers about the way you and Erika EARNED your tag team title shot...  That the methods Erika employed, the attack on Nicolas Do..."

Lexi quickly stops Julia and interrupts her.

Lexi Thorne:  "Are you still going about those false accusations Thaddeus Rex sprouted?   Rex has no proof of those accusations.  And the match where he lost?  Don't forget, it was he who booked that match...  If there is anyone who should take the blame for all this, it should be T-Rex himself...  Erika here just saw an opportunity and took it...  Tell me honestly Julia, will you be asking these same questions if we were male?  No...  You and everyone assume that we have to resort to other means to get to the top just because we are women, but we've proven before that we can play with the big boys and win...  AND THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING TONIGHT!  WE SHALL WIN AND WE SHALL TAKE THOSE ROC TAG TEAM TITLES FROM TEAM SYMPHONY!"

Sensing that Lexi is getting hostile on her Julia turns her attention to Erika.

After releasing a sigh, Erika begins to speak.

Erika Sonozaki: "You got her all wound up."

Erika shakes her head before directing her gaze towards Julia.

Erika Sonozaki: "What happened to Nicolas Dorn was the unfortunate result of leaving him in the care of a former convict.  Would this have happened to Nicolas if he had never been the tag team partner of Thaddeus Rex?  No, it wouldn't have.  The fault for what happened to Nicolas Dorn falls solely on Thaddeus Rex for failing to discourage Dorn from remaining here in Ring of Chaos."

Julia Rodriguez: "But-"

Erika Sonozaki: "Ahem!"

Taking the hint, Julia quickly stops speaking.

Erika Sonozaki: "Everyone wants to paint Rex as the "good guy" in this situation, but need I remind you of what he has done to us?  He refused to give Cecilia her rightfully earned World Championship match, and instead, gave it to three undeserving men, who quite frankly, couldn't even be called contenders!  None of those men did anything to earn a title shot, and yet, they were given one while Cecilia was forced to sit out on the sidelines.  And where's Cecilia's title shot?  Has she be awarded it against the new champion?  No.  No, instead, Cecilia has been ignored and disrespected.  And Team Symphony?  Team Symphony were handed a title match when I wasn't even in the States!  So tell me, what hasn't Rex done to us?"

Without waiting for a response, Erika continues.

Erika Sonozaki: "Rex has clearly had it out for us long before anything happened to Nicolas Dorn.  I don't know if maybe he was afraid of us taking the Tag Team Championships from him, or if he's just a sexist.  Remember when Rex promised a gauntlet match to determine the new number one contender for the Women's Championship?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  He swept that one right under the rug."

Erika instinctively goes to take a drink of sake before realizing that she doesn't have a cup in her hand.

Erika Sonozaki: "Well, it would seem that it is time for us to go."

Motioning for Lexi to come with her, Erika turns and begins walking down the hall.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Gym10

The camera fades to reveal the Ring of Chaos gym. Weight benches, treadmills, free weights. Nothing spectacular, but it works just fine for the RoC roster. There are only two people in the gym at the present time. A member of the Ring of Chaos training staff...and the Polish Freight Train. Both men are the heavy bag at the corner of the gym, and Po1ski looks like he's pouring with sweat.

Trainer: "Alright now one-two..."

Po1ski throws a crisp left jab followed by a somewhat sloppy right straight.

Trainer: "Don't you get lazy on me! Again! One-two!"

Po1ski throws another left jab, right straight combination. This time each punch looks like it's thrown with perfect technique.

Trainer: "Last one! Two-three-two! Everything you got, right here!"

Po1ski throws a right straight, followed by a left hook, with a right straight again coming behind it. The bag bends when each punch lands. Julie Rodriguez is seen inching her way into the frame, waiting for the workout to end to ask for an interview.

Trainer: "Alright time! Good work, take a rest then we'll do some flow grappling."

Po1ski: "Yeah...sounds...good...fuck..."

Julie Rodriguez: "Sorry Po1ski, is this a bad time? It's just I heard you were training and I wanted to see if I could get a quick interview."

Po1ski tries to compose himself, but he still looks just as exhausted. His words come out strained with each breath.

Po1ski: "Sure...no problem..."

Julie Rodriguez: "Great! And don't worry, it'll be quick. So you seem to be back in training, does that mean you've been medically cleared for competition?"

Po1ski: "Well Julie, it's always tricky getting cleared after a bad concussion like I had. With all the lawsuits going around nowadays, RoC was really trying to cover their ass before officially clearing me. They just let me start training again last week, although this is the first time I've been in the building since I was released from the clinic."

Julie is clearly waiting for less convoluted answer.

Julie Rodriguez: "So?"

Po1ski: "To make a long story short. Yes, I have actually been medically cleared by management and Doctor Billie Holiday. They said I couldn't get a match this week, but they'll see what they can do in the coming shows. So you should be seeing me very soon."

Po1ski gives a slight nod and wink to the camera.

Julie Rodriguez: "So since you're finally medically cleared, does this mean you'll be going back after Entropy?"

It seems like the interview took a dramatic turn. Po1ski's eyes burn with intensity with just the sound of the name. He is able to settle himself back down, but just barely.

Po1ski: "I'm not gonna confirm or deny that. I know that isn't the answer everyone wants to hear, but it's the one I'm gonna give. My good friend Rafik visited me in the clinic, and he kinda made sure I had my head on right. I'm not ruling anything out. After all, I am the Polish Freight Train. But I'm just getting back on the tracks. Let's just take it one stop at a time."

Julie Rodriguez: "Alright. Speaking of Rafik Arfah, he has a World Championship match against Entropy tonight. I assume you're going to be watching?"

Po1ski: "I'll actually be sitting at the commentary table, believe it or not. I probably won't say too much to be honest. Just gonna be out there to support my friend."

Julie looks like she is about to ask a follow up question, but Po1ski holds up his hand.

Po1ski: "And before you ask, no. I am not going to interfere in the title match tonight. I know Rafik wouldn't want me to, he wants to fight Entropy one-on-one with no shenanigans. If I interfere, that takes the victory away from him. I'm not trying to steal the spotlight, I just want to support my friend. Rafik is a true warrior, he doesn't need my interference to kick the shit out of that giant ass clown."

Julie Rodriguez: "So do you really think that Rafik has a chance at defeating what has seemed to be an indomitable foe? Entropy seems to destroy everyone in his path, and I can certainly think of one example..."

A stern look comes across Po1ski's face.

Po1ski: "Rafik and I are two different wrestlers and we were in two different situations against Entropy. But it ain't about me. Rafik is gonna kick Entropy's ass back to whatever pit of Hell he came from. Plain and simple."

Julie Rodriguez: "Alright that should be it. Thank you for your time, Po1ski."

Po1ski nods in her direction and then heads over to talk with his trainer. The camera fades to black and then switches to the next segment of the show.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Alexan10 & Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Andrew11

VS

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Erika_10 & Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Lexi_t10

Jim Jackson: "And here we are Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne earned a title shot for the RoC Tag Team titles and tonight, we shall see if they can actually win the titles away from Team Symphony!"

Brad Blood: "They have their work cut out for them that's for sure!  Team Symphony is like a well-oiled machine.  They've been at it for a while now."

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first with a combined weight of 424 pounds, they are the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Alexander Melchiott and Andrew Hunter...  TEAM SYMPHONY!"

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena as Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott step out onto the ramp.  The two men exchange a nod before heading down to the ring.  Hunter pumps his arm to the beat of the song to get the crowd into the mood as Alexander enters the ring.  After tossing off his vest, Alexander turns and grabs the rope before slingshotting his partner into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next the challengers, with a combined weight of 387 pounds, the team of ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen.  In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia.  After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

The lights go dark as "Shattered" by The Rolling Stones starts playing on the speakers as a mist rises from the top of the dimly lit entrance ramp.  Walking through the mist with a steel pipe in hand, Lexi Thorne walks down the entrance ramp cockily as the crowd boo loudly.  She ignores the loud boos and leaps up the apron and spitting the gum in her mouth towards the crowd before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott gives Hunter a nod as he prepares to start this match. Erika and Lexi are still discussing who will start, but Melchiott makes that choice for them by sending Lexi out of the ring with a jumping knee! Erika and Melchiott begin exchanging blows, and Melchiott comes out on the losing end of that exchange. Erika sends Melchiott into the ropes, but telegraphs the back body drop... or at least that's what Melchiott thinks! Erika catches the kick and flashes Melchiott a smile before pulling him in and loading him onto her shoulders. Erika throws Melchiott into the air, and as he lands on his feet, Erika blasts him with a superkick! Demon's Strike connects! Erika's into the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "And Hunter breaks up the pin! How humiliating would it have been if Melchiott lost this match that quickly? Lexi's in the ring and cracks Hunter over the back of the head with a forearm. Lexi tosses Hunter out of the ring before locking her sights on Melchiott... it's revenge time!"

Jim Jackson: "Lexi charges towards Melchiott, but Melchiott moves out of the way at the last second, sending Lexi right into Erika! Erika looks a bit annoyed as she recovers from the blow, and turns right into a punch from Melchiott... and that's only irritated her further! Melchiott quickly turns to run towards the ropes, but Erika grabs Melchiott into an inverted facelock and hooks his near arm before dropping to the mat and wrapping her legs around him! The Demon's Dream is locked in! Melchiott is fading fast... but Hunter again makes the save, this time by dropping a knee right onto Erika's face!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter is pulled out of the ring by Lexi before being hurled into the steel steps!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott connects with a dropkick, but Erika doesn't budge. Melchiott hits a second dropkick, but Erika still doesn't budge! Melchiott connects with the third dropkick, but Erika shakes it off before drilling Melchiott with the big boot! Erika hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott's out at two. So far, this match has been all Erika and Lexi."

Jim Jackson: "Erika grabs Melchiott for the back suplex, but Melchiott lands on his feet behind her. Melchiott quickly hits the ropes before connecting with a front dropkick that finally sends Erika to the mat. Erika growls as she returns to her feet and throws the clothesline, but Melchiott ducks it and springboards from the second rope for a moonsault, but Erika catches him! Melchiott manages to slip down Erika's back and tags Hunter in before walking into the fireman's carry... and Hunter leaps off of the ropes and catches Erika full in the face with the dropkick!"

Brad Blood: "Melchiott rolls out of the ring as Hunter goes for the cover, but Erika pushes Hunter off of her before the count can even begin."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter dropkicks Erika in the face as she tries to get up. With Erika dazed, Hunter jumps onto the top rope before springing back and onto Erika with the leg drop. Hunter pulls Erika to a sitting position before bouncing off of the ropes and connecting with a shining wizard to the back of the head! Hunter goes for the win."

Brad Blood: "Erika pushes Hunter off at two. Erika tries to shake off the effects of that shining wizard, but Hunter wastes no time. He catches her with an enzigiri before hitting the ropes... and Erika nearly decapitates him with the lariat!"

Jim Jackson: "Erika grabs Hunter and sends him into the corner before following him in with a big clothesline. And the tag is made to Lexi! Lexi climbs onto the turnbuckle as Erika turns Hunter into neckbreaker position... Lexi leaps and connects with a double stomp to Hunter's chest as Erika drops him with the neckbreaker!"

Brad Blood: "That was brutal! Lexi hooks the leg here!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter barely manages to get the shoulder up before the three. Lexi grabs Hunter and plants him with a suplex before rolling over, pulling Hunter to his feet, and planting him with a second! Lexi again rolls over, pulls Hunter to his feet, and lifts him into the air before dropping him to the mat with the brainbuster! Lexi grabs Hunter's legs and turns him over into the boston crab! Hunter quickly grabs the bottom rope though and forces the break."

Brad Blood: "Hunter was just a little bit too close to the ropes after that brainbuster."

Jim Jackson: "Lexi grabs Hunter, but Hunter drives his head right into her gut before hitting the snap DDT. Hunter kips up before hitting the ropes. He grabs Lexi's head, continues running and jumps through the ropes, snapping Lexi's neck and shoulders on the middle rope!"

Brad Blood: "That was brilliant! Hunter just used all of his weight and momentum to really hang Lexi on that rope."

Jim Jackson: "Lexi is coughing and struggling to breathe... she might be hurt here. Erika is reaching out for the tag, trying to urge Lexi on, but Hunter kicks Lexi in the ribs. Pulling Lexi to her feet, Hunter puts his shoulder into her stomach before running her into the turnbuckle. Hunter tags Melchiott. Hunter presses his forearm into Lexi's throat as Melchiott walks across the ring. Melchiott flips Erika off before charging in. Hunter moves out of the way, letting Melchiott jump knee first into Lexi. Melchiott takes advantage of his stunned opponent and quickly locks Lexi into the cobra clutch! Lexi tries to get to the ropes, but Melchiott pulls her to the mat and wraps his legs around her! Lexi is in a bad position here, but she manages to pull Melchiott close enough to the ropes to get the break."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott held onto the hold for a little while there, forcing the referee to threaten the disqualification. Melchiott puts Lexi's throat onto the middle rope before pressing his knee on the back of her neck, choking her with the ropes!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three! Four! Fi..."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott tags Hunter in. Melchiott holds Lexi's throat against the ropes as Hunter climbs onto the top rope... leg drop from the top snaps Lexi's throat against the ropes! Hunter quickly goes for the cover.

Brad Blood: "Hunter almost picks up the win. Lexi coughs up a little blood as Hunter again makes the tag to Melchiott."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott walks right into a Michinoku driver! Beautiful move from Lexi, but Lexi can't get into the cover, she's can hardly move as she struggles to breathe. Both Hunter and Erika reach out and urge their partners to make the tag. Both Melchiott and Lexi manage to make the tags and their partners enter the ring. Hunter runs right into the belly-to-belly suplex! Erika whips Hunter into the ropes before catching him with the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Erika waits for Hunter to get to his feet before clotheslining him over the ropes."

Brad Blood: "Erika goes to follow Hunter, but Melchiott clips her leg out from under her, causing her to land face-first onto the ring apron. Melchiott dropkicks Erika from behind, sending her face-first into the steel steps."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott grabs Hunter and sends him into the ring before turning right into Erika. Erika lifts Melchiott up before body slamming him onto the guard rail. Erika slides into the ring, but Hunter is quickly on top of her with stomps. Erika forces her way to her feet, despite Hunter's attack. Hunter quickly turns and jumps onto the ropes before springing back and catching Erika behind the ear with the Trump Card! Hunter quickly into the cover."

Brad Blood: "Erika forces Hunter off of her at two. Hunter tries to go for the northern lights suplex, but Erika strikes him with elbows on the back of the head before twisting him to the mat with a neckbreaker."

Jim Jackson: "Erika tags in Lexi. Erika hits a backstabber and holds Hunter in position as Lexi climbs onto the turnbuckle. Lexi leaps and absolute crushes Hunter with an elbow drop! Lexi tags in Erika who immediately tags Lexi right back in. Erika holds Hunter while Lexi climbs onto the turnbuckle. Lexi again leaps off for a leg drop that drives Hunter down and into a backbreaker from Erika! Lexi hooks a leg for the cover."

Brad Blood: "And Melchiott breaks up the pin just in time! Erika reenters the ring and goes after Melchiott who quickly rolls out of the ring. Melchiott sprints around the ring as Erika gives chase, only to suprise her with a super kick right to the jaw! Oh! Lexi just kicked Melchiott on the side of the head with a baseball slide! Hunter catches Lexi with a dropkick that knocks her out of the ring... and Hunter leaps over the ropes, taking out everybody!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter grabs Lexi and tries to slam her face into the announce desk, buLexi slips free. Lexi kicks Hunter in the gut before lifting him up and dropping him onto our table. Lexi climbs onto our table and lifts Hunter up onto her shoulders, but Hunter slips down her back before spearing her to the floor! Melchiott, in the meantime, has been hammering on Erika with forearms. He's got her by the hair... and slams her face on the ring apron. Melchiott flashes a smile before jumping for a cutter, but Erika throws him off and to the floor! Melchiott gets to his feet and turns into Erika who grabs him by the throat... Erika just sent Melchiott through our table with the chokeslam!"

Brad Blood: "Son of a bitch! She just spilled my soda all over me!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott might be out of this match permanently! Hunter and Lexi have both mananged to get back into the ring... Hunter attempts the northern lights suplex, but Lexi fights it off before sending Hunter into the corner with an irish whip. Lexi charges in, but Hunter slips between the ropes, letting Lexi slam into the turnbuckle. Lexi tries to knock hunter off of the apron with a forearm, but Hunter catches her on the side of the head with a kick. Lexi stumbles back... and Hunter floors her with a springboard crossbody."

Brad Blood: "Hunter knocks Erika off of the apron with a dropkick before lifting Lexi up... and there's the Liger Bomb!"

Jim Jackson: "And Lexi kicks out just before the three! Hunter can't believe it! Hunter pulls Lexi to her feet before slamming her to the mat with a back suplex. Hunter points to the turnbuckle before climbing to the top rope. He motions for the 450 before going for it... and there's no water in the pool! Lexi managed to roll out of the way just in time! Lexi pulls herself to her feet and ducks a clothesline from Hunter before catching him with a rolling elbow! With Hunter down, Lexi tags in Erika!"

Brad Blood: "This doesn't look good for Hunter!"

Jim Jackson: "Erika lifts Hunter into an electric chair before throwing him into the air and spinning to catch him, but Hunter counters with a huge DDT! Hunter turns to his corner, looking for the tag, but Melchiott is still down here in front of us. Realizing he's still on his own, Hunter dropkicks Erika into the turnbuckle. Getting some space, Hunter charges into the turnbuckle, only to be sent over the turnbuckle and to the floor by a back body drop! That look ugly!"

Brad Blood: "Erika exits the ring before grabbing Hunter and bringing him back in. She grabs Hunter and slams him to the mat with the standing side slam before running to the ropes and following up with a leg drop."

Jim Jackson: "Erika sends Hunter into the corner with the irish whip before charging in and crushing him with a clothesline. As Hunter slumps down in the corner, Erika tags in Lexi. Lexi Thorne sees her opponent laying in the corner, she charges in and leaps up in the air before landing and stomping away on her opponent's chest multiple times while clinging on to the top rope executing a rib-cracking Rain of Thornes! Lexi pulls Hunter out of the corner before tagging Erika back in. Erika climbs onto the top rope before dropping the elbow onto Hunter. Erika hooks a leg here."

Brad Blood: "Hunter manages to stay alive in this match, but how much more punishment will he be albe to take?"

Jim Jackson: "Erika looks at Lexi Thorne, asking what they need to do to put this one away. Grabbing Hunter, Erika again lifts him into the electric chair, but Hunter has the whereathal to lurch forwards, pulling Erika into a victory roll!"

Brad Blood: "Erika shoves Hunter off before the three. Hunter struggles to get to his feet, but manages to duck a super kick from Erika! She missed Hunter, but she absolutely obliterated the referee!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter scrambles to the ropes, followed by Erika. Erika reaches down and grabs Hunter, but is clocked with a wrench shot from Melchiott! Lexi comes running around the ring, but she's cut off by Hunter who knocks her into the crowd barricade with a suicide dive! Melchiott tosses the wrench out of the ring before motioning to Hunter. Andrew Hunter and Alexander Melchiott hop onto the same turnbuckle before leaping off the top rope and performing simultaneous 450° somersaults, crashing onto Erika Sonozaki with the 900° Special! Hunter stays on top of Erika for the cover as Melchiott tries to rouse the referee. With the referee conscious, Melchiott drags him towards the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One... Two... Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Erika kicks out! Team Symphony can't believe it! They yell at the referee for the slow count before Melchiott exits the ring. Hunter tags Melchiott into the match."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott grabs Erika, and with a grunt, manages to get her onto his shoulders. He throws Erika back for the TKO, but Erika lands on her feet behind him. Erika grabs Melchiott into an inverted facelock and hooks his near arm before dropping to the mat and wrapping her legs around him! The Demon's Dream is locked in yet again, but Melchiott manages to get a foot onto the bottom rope!"

Brad Blood: "Close call for Melchiott, but Erika is still hurt from that wrench shot. Melchiott needs to take advantage and fast."

Jim Jackson: "And that's exactly what Melchiott does as he connects with a Busaiku Knee Kick right to the jaw! Melchiott goes for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Erika refuses to die in this match, despite all the punishment she's taken in the last few minutes. Melchiott looks furious and begins stomping on her repeatedly."

Jim Jackson: "The referee is forced to pull Melchiott away from Erika. Melchiott grabs Erika and twists her to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Melchiott runs to the ropes and springboards back with the lionsault! Melchiott again hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "What in the hell is it going to take for someone to end this match?"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott gets to his feet and rubs his back, which is still red, before pointing to the turnbuckle. Melchiott motions that this is going to be it as he climbs to the top. His back is to Erika though, and he doesn't see her recover as he plays to the crowd. Erika grabs Melchiott from behind and pulls him off of the turnbuckle and into the electric chair. Tossing him into the air, Erika quickly spins around, catches the falling opponent, and drives Melchiott into the mat with the powerbomb while dropping to a sitting position! Demon's Fate! Erika holds onto Melchiott for the cover."

Brad Blood: "And Melchiott gets the shoulder up! Hunter looked shocked by that move and was late to react, forcing Melchiott to make the kick out."

Jim Jackson: "Lexi has made it to her feet and is calling for the tag. Both Melchiott and Erika drag themselves to their respective corners before tagging in their partners! Hunter and Lexi enter the ring and begin exchanging punches. Lexi hits Hunter in the gut with a knee before whipping him into the ropes. Lexi bounces off of the ropes for momentum before yanking Hunter to the mat with the sling blade! Lexi again goes to the ropes, but Melchiott catches her foot and trips her! Melchiott laughs and plays to the crowd, but Lexi reaches through the ropes and grabs him by the hair... but hunter pulls her to the mat with a jumping neckbreaker!"

Brad Blood: "Everyone is giving everything they've got in this one, but it looks like Team Symphony have a plan to end this."

Jim Jackson: "Hunter tags Melchiott in. Alexander Melchiott climbs onto the turnbuckle as Andrew Hunter lifts Lexi onto his shoulders into an electric chair before facing his partner. Melchiott suddenly springs back, catching Lexi's head and pulling her to the mat with a sliced bread as Hunter falls back and slams her to the mat! The Moonlight Gambit! Melchiott's got the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr!"

Brad Blood: "And Erika breaks up the pin! Hunter enters the ring and goes for a jumping single leg dropkick, but Erika ducks and catches him into the Argentine backbreaker rack. Erika pushes Hunter forwards and sits down, driving Hunter head first into the mat! And Hunter's been Demoned Away!"

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott catches Erika with a big jumping knee to the jaw! With Erika stunned, Melchiott grunts and lifts Erika onto his shoulders before throwing Erika’s legs back and falling to the mat, driving Erika’s face into the mat with the Moonlight Drive! With Erika out of the way, Melchiott grabs Lexi and hooks her arms behind her back, but before Melchiott can lift her, Lexi slips free and gets behind Melchiott. Lexi locks her arms around her opponent's neck looking for the Be-Thorned, but Melchiott manages to run her back and into the corner. While facing away from Lexi, Melchiott jumps and catches her with an enzuigiri! Melchiott throws her to the mat before climbing onto the turnbuckle."

Brad Blood: "Melchiott leaps for the frog splash, but Lexi gets her knees up! She quickly pulls Melchiott into the small package."

Jim Jackson: "Melchiott gets out of it just in time. Both competitors get to their feet, but Melchiott makes the mistake of charging right into Lexi's arms... exploder suplex! Lexi tags in Erika. While Lexi climbs onto the turnbuckle, Erika runs across the ring and knocks Hunter to the floor with a big boot. Erika lifts Melchiott onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack... Lexi jumps off of the turnbuckle and catches Melchiott on the jaw with a knee as Erika throws him forwards and drives him head-first into the mat! Melchiott has been Demoned Away!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of the match via pinfall and NEW ROC TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...  ERIKA SONOZAKI AND LEXI THORNE!"

Jim Jackson: "What a win!  What a turn of events!  Despite all odds, Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne snatches the RoC Tag Team titles from Team Symphony!"

Brad Blood: "Maaaaaaaaan, I didn't see that one coming...  Crap, there goes another 5000 bucks...  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!"

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:00 am

As the previous segment finishes airing, the camera now fades away to the locker room area. More specifically, Rafik Arfah's private locker room in which we can see Rafik himself sitting on a small stool while seemingly talking to himself. His head is slouched down and he is anxiously rubbing his hands together.

Rafik Arfah: "Ever since I won the ROC World Championship, I have been one hell of a happy camper. I finally made it big and I thought that meant I could live up on my promise to make ROC truly great again.. I figured it would be easy. Sadly, I underestimated the damage done to this place in the last few months."

Rafik slowly raises his head up and lets out a sigh.

Rafik Arfah: "Everything got off to a good start, I felt the winds of change all around the arenas worldwide, but then it all quickly turned back to the familiar same old shit again. Sure, I got rid of AK-14 and sent off Marcus, but what good does it do when his freak Entropy still runs around the back, beating on all who stand in his path? What good does it do when the reign of corruption didn't really end, but just switched hands to another person?"

Rafik grunts. He pauses to facepalm and then just stares into the floor with an empty look on his face.

Rafik Arfah: "ROC is filled with cancer.. cancer that must be fought off. And I am the only man who can ward it off. Right now, Entropy is one of the biggest cancers out here.. and he will be the first one to fall. I said that I will make this federation great and I will do just that.. or die trying."

Rafik looks back up again and proceeds to stand up. He walks to his locker and retrieves his World championship from it before placing it over his shoulder. He takes a deep breath to himself and then acknowledges the camera's presence by looking directly into it.

Rafik Arfah: "Entropy might be a monster, but monsters were put on this Earth for one reason... TO BE SLAUGHTERED. And tonight, I will slaughter said monster in order to make good on the promises I made. If ROC has a bad case of the cancer.. then just think me of as Chemotherapy.. A painful procedure, but a necessary one."

Rafik shoves the camera out of his face and then makes his way out of the locker room as the camera fades to black before the program cuts to a commercial break.

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 10/30/2016 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to our main event of the evening...  That's right tonight we shall have Rafik Arfah defending his RoC World Title against the man he took that title away from...  The monster Entropy!"

Brad Blood:  "When Rafik won that title, it was in a fatal four-way, he didn't have to pin Entropy...  But tonight is different, it is a one on one...  Rafik is gonna get murdered!  Don't get me wrong, Rafik may be a good all around wrestler but against Entropy...  His chances of getting out of this match in one piece is slim to none."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle...  The Embodiment of Chaos...  ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back to the gasps and the surprise of the crowd.

Brad Blood:  "It's Marcus Troy!  Marcus Troy is back!"

With a grin on his face, Troy makes his way down the ring and enters it as the crowd begin to boo loudly at the returning unpopular manager.  He grabs the mic from Alice and begins to speak.

Marcus Troy:  "It does seem that I have been away for far too long!  No thanks of course to that piece of shit champion named Rafik Arfah!"

The crowd boo louder at Troy's statements, but the veteran manager merely ignores them and continues on.

Marcus Troy:  "But tonight, I am back!  And with my return, Ring of Chaos shall once again have the world champion it truly deserves!  THE EMBODIMENT OF CHAOS!  MY SON ENTROPY!"

Marcus Troy points to the top of the entrance ramp where Entropy steps through a curtain of steam and roars out loud instantly silencing the crowd.  Entropy slowly makes his way down the ring and enters it joining Marcus Troy.

Marcus Troy:  "Now here is a specimen of a true warrior...  A true wrestler...  A TRUE CHAMPION!"

Troy gestures at Entropy to the boos that emanate from the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "Of course I don't expect a crowd of ignoramuses like you to comprehend this but you shall all see.  You shall all bear witness as Entropy once again regains the title that belongs around his waist, THE ROC WORLD TITLE!  Entropy shall not only defeat that loser Rafik, he shall destroy that little weakling and end his wrestling career."

At this point the crowd begins chanting for Rafik as Marcus Troy ignores them and hands the mic back to Alice and heads to the corner.

Crowd:  "RAFIK!  RAFIK!  RAFIK!"

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel, he is the current and reigning ROC WORLD CHAMPION...  Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack O. Lantern.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Entropy quickly charges towards Rafik Arfah...  Arfah manages to leap out of the way.  Rafik with a dropkick...  Oohhh!  That didn't work!"

Brad Blood:  "It's like he dropkicked a brick wall!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah needs to find an effective way of attacking Entropy of this will be a very short match let alone a very short title reign.  Once again Entropy charges towards Rafik...  Rafik barely gets away!  Arfah throws some low kicks but that doesn't seem to slow the monster down.  Entropy tries to grab Arfah but once again Arfah eludes capture with his superior speed.  Springboard clothesline attempt by Rafik...  No!  Entropy remains standing as Rafik gets knocked down as he collided with the monster."

Brad Blood:  "Marcus Troy is jumping with glee at the apron, he really wants to see the man who put him in a hospital bed dismembered.  Uh-oh!  Entropy finally grabs hold of Rafik and lifts him up over his shoulders...  No!  Rafik manages to escape the vertical suplex attempt and lands behind Entropy!  Rafik runs to the ropes and goes low with a forearm to the back of Entropy's knee...  No effect!  Entropy is still standing!  Rafik rolls away as Entropy's fist come raining down!"

Jim Jackson:  "How can Rafik Arfah even win against these odds?  Can he actually find a way to defeat this behemoth?  Rafik goes to the top turnbuckle...  He leaps for a flying crossbody...  NO!  Entropy catches him!  Fallaway slam!  Rafik bounces on the canvas with such force!  The champ rolls towards the ropes and uses it to pull himself up...  Here comes Entropy charging...  Rafik leaps over the ropes to the apron!  Entropy charges through the middle rope...  Rafik leaps high and hits a double foot stomp on Entropy's head as the monster's head goes through the middle rope bringing the monster's neck down unto the second rope!  The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood:  "That wiped the grin out of Marcus Troy's face!  Entropy clutches his throat as that Muslim seem to have found a chink in his armor!  Rafik with a springboard cutter...  The monster staggers to his knees!   Rafik goes to the ropes and hits a springboard clothesline...  He finally takes the monster down!  Arfah wastes no time and goes to the top turnbuckle...  Diving elbow drop...  Right into Entropy's heart!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack O. Lantern:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Entropy easily throws the champ off of him!  Entropy slowly rises to his knees...  Rafik Arfah goes for another springboard clothesline...  ENTROPY CATCHES HIM BY THE NECK!  Entropy slowly rises and lifts Rafik up...  CHOKESLAM!  That shook the ring!  Entropy is not done...  He lifts Arfah up over his shoulders and holds him there...  One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Ten!  Delayed vertical suplex!  The champ is down!  Entropy for the cover!"

Jack O. Lantern:  "One!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Rafik gets his shoulders up!  Entropy pulls up Rafik and goes for an Irish whip sending him to the ropes...  Rafik dodges a clothesline from hell and bounces off the ropes gaining momentum.  Entropy for a discus clothesline...  Once again Rafik dodges it!  Rafik hits the ropes once more and gains more speed...  Entropy goes for a back body drop but Rafik leaps over him and into the ropes...  Springboard double axe handle connects sending the monster staggering back a few steps...  Springboard slingblade from Rafik!  He takes the monster down again!  The crowd goes wild..."

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah once again goes to the top turnbuckle...  He's going for another diving elbow drop...  NO!  MARCUS TROY SHOVES HIM OFF!  Rafik hits the canvas as the crowd continues to boo.  The referee is calling for the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by disqualification AND STILL ROC WORLD CHAMPION...  Mr. Shitpost, Shit Lord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool...  RAFIK ARFAH!"

Marcus Troy takes the mic away from Alice and begins to speak as the crowd start booing.

Marcus Troy:  "It's time to end this charade...  Tonight's objective is not to really win the title...  That can be done at any time...  Tonight's real objective is this...

Marcus Troy points at Entropy who takes Rafik Arfah down with a stiff lariat.

Brad Blood:  "Entropy sends Rafik to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Entropy catches his opponent and whirls him before slamming him into the canvas executing a upheaving Maelstrom!  Rafik is down!"

Jim Jackson:  "But Entropy is not done!  Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times!  No wait!  A FOURTH POWERBOMB!  AND A FIFTH!  Someone stop this!  Someone...  Entropy is going for a sixth consecutive powerbomb..."

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  PO1SKI!  PO1SKI HAS RETURNED!  HE RUSHES INTO THE RING AS ENTROPY DROPS RAFIK TO THE CANVAS!  SPEAR!  SPEAR FROM THE POLISH FREIGHT TRAIN TAKES ENTROPY DOWN!  THE CROWD EXPLODES IN CHEERS!  Entropy slowly rises to his feet..."

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski waits for Entropy to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick!  ENTROPY GOES DOWN!  Marcus Troy quickly hightails it as Po1ski turns to look at him.  Po1ski stands over Rafik's unconscious body guarding over it as Entropy rolls out of the ring at Troy's beckon...  The crowd begins chanting Po1ski's name!"

Crowd:  "PO1SKI!  PO1SKI!  PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "Marcus Troy and Entropy make their exit as they look on in the ring... Rafik seems to be regaining consciousness...  Po1ski helps the RoC World Champion up and lends him a shoulder...  The crowd applauds as both Rafik with Po1ski's help exit the ring and head towards the back...  What a night!"

Brad Blood:  "What a night indeed!  Po1ski finally returns to RoC and upstages Troy's return!  That will not sit well with Marcus...   Not well at all!"

Jim Jackson:  "Surprises and more surprises tonight in our show! First we had C4 beating both Boulder and Sleepwalker to become the next number one contender for the RoC Chaos Title. Then we have Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne winning the RoC Tag Titles and costing Brad here 5k!"

Brad Blood:  "Rub it in why don't you! But tonight's big shocker is the return of Po1ski! The Polish Freight Train returned and made a statement! Entropy and Marcus Troy shall not take it sitting down I tell ya."

Jim Jackson:  "I agree with you there Brad... So tune in on the next show to find out what happens next! Until next time, good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down