Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:42 am

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 The_ma10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Upward11

Jim Jackson:  "And here we are with our dark match for the evening.  The Masked Moron shall be taking on Upward-Step Model 52m3!"

Brad Blood:  "So... We have someone with limited intelligence taking on something with no intelligence!  This won't end well."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from parts unknown...  THE MASKED MORON!"

"I'm with Stupid" by Pet Shop Boys start playing on the loud speakers as The Masked Moron lowers himself from the rafters with a makeshift rope pulley system.  He gets stuck in mid-air and is forced to cut his rope falling flat on his face from 8 feet in the air.  He quickly leaps back up to his feet seemingly undamaged and heads to the wrong corner to wait for his opponent.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, his opponent for the evening, standing at 12 feet tall and weighing in at 35 pounds of ultra-light poly-carbonate, hailing from parts unknown but most likely Canada...  Ladder AKA UPWARD-STEP MODEL 52M3!!!"

Ladder Song" by Bright Eyes plays throughout the arena. And then a ladder falls from the sky and lands in the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  The Masked Moron charges towards Upward-Step Model 52m3 who is in the corner...   He goes for a clothesline!  It connects but it looks like it's The Masked Moron who got hurt!"

Brad Blood:  "Moron clutches his arms in pain...  Moron shakes it off and goes for a middle kick...  And Moron clutches his shin in pain as once again it seems that it's Moron who got hurt with that attack!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Masked Moron grabs Upward-Step Model 52m3 and hoists him up his shoulders...  He's going for an airplane spin...  He goes round and round and round and round..."

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Eleven10

Brad Blood:  "And looks like The Masked Moron is staggering, getting dizzy from all the spinning he did!  The Masked Moron collapses and Ladder falls on top of him!  Both shoulders are down!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall...  Ladder AKA UPWARD-STEP MODEL 52M3!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "And Ladder gets another victory...  If you look at it I think Ladder may have the most perfect record here in Ring of Chaos..."

Brad Blood:  "You're right Jim!  I don't ever remember him losing...  Draw yes, but losing...  No."

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another night of awesome wrestling!  Joining in on the table tonight is Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "Thanks Jim, what a card we have for our viewers tonight.  Hopefully they are as excited as we are to kick off this show!"

Jim Jackson:  "I'm sure they are Brad, so let's not keep them waiting any longer.  Let's start the show!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back.  He quickly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring and grabs a mic before leaping up to the apron and entering the ring.  He scans the crowd as they wait to hear what he is going to say.

Lee Morrison:  "Good evening everyone, before we get on with the show I have a very special announcement to make...  As you all know, on the last show, Marcus Troy has returned from his injury."

Loud booing emanate from the crowd, Morrison signals for the crowd to settle down before continuing.

Lee Morrison:  "And as you all witnessed, that shit stain Troy also tried to end the career of our RoC World Champion Mr. Rafik Arfah.  But of course all that didn't come to pass because of The Polish Freight Train Po1ski!  Now it is fortunate that Mr. Arfah didn't suffer any lasting injury and that he is back in tip top shape tonight!"

The crowd cheer loudly at Morrison's revelation.

Lee Morrison:  "But that still doesn't mean that everything is all right...  NO!  I'd say that there is still a problem here in RoC...  So in order to send a message...  In order to show that all actions SHALL have consequences...  I am going to appoint Mr. Rafik Arfah...  AS A SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE IN TONIGHT LAST MAN STANDING MATCH BETWEEN ENTROPY AND PO1SKI!"

The crowd begins to whoop and cheer loudly at the announcement.

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar plays around the arena and the fans go insane knowing that Rafik Arfah is about to make an appearance and most likely vent his frustrations over the bullshit that went down on the last show, Rafik emerges from the backstage area, proudly wearing his championship gold and angrily making his way to the ring. Rafik steps into the ring and receives a microphone from a staff member at ringside.

Rafik Arfah: "How much longer, Lee? How much longer are we gonna go through this tiresome routine? I had Entropy right where I wanted him and then that good for nothing sack of shit Marcus starts slithering like around ringside to ambush me like the snake he is."

Rafik tries to restrain himself and keep calm, barley managing to do so.

Rafik Arfah: "I was supposed to be the one who kills off the monster, but all I wanna do right now is tie Marcus on a crucifix and slice his skin open for hours like he is the thanksgiving turkey. I wasn't planning on coming in here, but seeing as I have been appointed as the special referee for this match.. I am gonna issue a warning in advance, Morrison.."

Rafik looks deep into Morrison's eyes before he resumes speaking.

Rafik Arfah: "I promise I am gonna call this match right down the middle. I won't take away the achievement of a clean win from Po1ski just because I want revenge. I assure you I will not be physically involved or assault the two competitors. However, Marcus Troy is not a competitor in this match.. so if I'll happen to see that scum running around ringside, looking to sabotage another good match because his little baby can't handle the pressure.. I will have to intervene and lay down the law. And it's gonna be a lot more stern than a mere slap on the wrist.."

Rafik slyly grins before dropping his microphone and proceeding to leave the ring, leaving Morrison alone to think Rafik's words over.

Lee Morrison nods.

Lee Morrison: "And that's what I expect you to do, as RoC World Champ and as a match official Mr. Arfah, no more, no less.  Being a LMS match this gives Po1ski the tools he needs to fight Entropy on equal footing, but it also allows Troy to disrupt that balance.  With you as special guest referee, I can be sure that Mr. Troy won't be a nuisance in the match tonight."

With that both men come to an agreement and the segment ends.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Backst10

The camera cuts to the backstage arena where Rey Del Jazz stands in one of the hallways. It appears he is outside Gus' locker-room. Rey faces the camera. He is wearing his vintage white and black jazzy suit, and his saxophone in one hand. Rey loosens his suit's buttons with the other hand.

Rey Del Jazz: "Gus is intent on denying the truth! Even though we now have proof he was paying others to fake my loss. Well! If they GM has nothing to do about this, I must do something myself!"

Rey looks at the door to the locker-room as if he is about to rush in there. He then looks back at the camera.

Rey Del Jazz: "It's time to show Gus how I did things in Mexico! ARRIBA!"

The Jazzman turns to the door once more and kicks it open. Gus who is sitting down turns around in surprise.

Gus: "Hey what the fuck!?"

Gus almost stands up but Rey charges into the room and bashes his saxophone over Gus' head, causing him to collapse to the floor. Rey then tosses the saxophone on the chair and pulls off his belt.

Gus holds his head in pain. Rey takes out his belt and strangles Gus with it until he starts to turn red-purple. Rey then releases the choke hold and begins to stomp on Glus. Blood rushes down the chaos champions face from the saxophone wound.

Rey Del Jazz: "You asked for this puto!"

Rey pulls down Gus' pants showing his pasty white ass to the camera. He then uses the belt as a whip and smacks Gus' ass hard with it. Gus' ass begins to bleed.

Rey then uses his hand to spank Gus. Gus is half conscious at this point as Rey continues to spank him.

The savage Jazzman then throws his hand up in the air, showing the bloody figure to the camera.

Rey Del Jazz: "AHHHHHHHH!"

Rey screams a battlecry and then goes into a rage of spanking Gus once more. No white skin can be seen as it is all covered with blood.

Rey then stands to his feet all in one motion. He looks down at the bloodied Gus. Rey then claps his hand and picks up Gus' Chaos Championship, sitting on the desk in the room.

Rey Del Jazz: "Bitches get Stitches..."

Rey then exits the scene with the chaos championship.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Locker10

The scene opens in Boy Bakla's locker room where The Transsexual Superstar is seen putting on her wrestling gear.  Bakla slowly looks up as she finishes up lacing her boots and begins to speak.

Boy Bakla:  "Tonight I make my return, no more wrestling in dark matches!  Tonight, I shall cast off this old husk as a new Bakla emerges and I take on Rey Del Jazz...  I've fought you before Rey and I lost...  But tonight it shall be different...  Tonight, you shall be facing a new Boy Bakla and this time, it shall be me walking away the victor!"

Bakla walks towards the camera.

Boy Bakla:  "I do hope though that you will accept your loss as a man this time.  No more hiring of actors pretending to you pretending to be impersonated!  Yes, everyone in the locker room knows your poor excuse to get out of a loss...  So get some balls and accept it!  Heck I have more balls than you and I've already had mine surgically removed!"

With that Bakla turns around and leaves the locker room as the scene fades.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:00 am

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Rey_de10

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla shall be taking on Rey Del Jazz in tonight's opening match!"

Brad Blood:  "Are we sure this is the REAL Rey Del Jazz this time?  Seriously...  Can we really say that on the next show there won't be another fake Rey?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines...  The Transsexual Superstar...  Boy Bakla!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans...

Jim Jackson:  "What the?!  Rey Del Jazz just sprinted out from the back and attacks Boy Bakla from behind with the RoC Chaos Title he stole earlier!  DDT on the steel ramp by Del Jazz!  Rey drags Bakla into the ring and continues to beat down on The Transsexual Superstar to the boos of the crowd."

Brad Blood:  "The introductions are cut short as the ref calls for the bell to start the match!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Boy Bakla tries to fight back but The Jazzman knees her in the gut!  While the opponent is bent over Rey Del Jazz underhooks his right arm and swings his legs over the arm. The momentum of the swing causes the opponent to flip over landing into an armbar...  EL JAZZ SWING!  EL JAZZ SWING!  Bakla is caught with nowhere to go!  BAKLA TAPS!  BAKLA TAPS!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission...  The Jazzman...  REY DEL JAZZ!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rey Del Jazz makes short work of Boy Bakla after an unfair ambush!  Rey celebrates his victory as the crowd starts to boo loudly..."

Brad Blood:  "WAIT!  GUS ENTERS THE RING!  He's still all bloodied after Rey's attack earlier!  He manages to duck Rey's punch and Irish whips Rey into the corner!  Gus run at Rey Del Jazz, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle!  Anesthesia!  Rey goes down!  Gus grabs and recovers his RoC Chaos Title and exits the ring as the fans cheer!"

RoC's backstage interviewer, Julie Rodriguez is seen standing next to Thaddeus Rex as the camera begin to roll.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening, we are here backstage with none other than former RoC World and Tag Team Champion Thaddeus Rex.  First of all thank you Mr. Rex for agreeing to this interview in such short notice."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Not a problem at all, I'm always ready to answer a few questions for the fans."

Julie nods in acknowledgement as she moves to the first question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "First of all, it is no question that you have been a strong force here in RoC, proven by your becoming the RoC World Champion and becoming one-half of the RoC Tag Team Champions, and that it's no secret that you've somehow calmed down and turned a new leaf from when you first joined the RoC roster...  Now many are saying that this new T-Rex lost not only his claws but also his fangs, that you are not as big of a threat as you were back when you joined.  Any reaction to these comments?"

Thaddeus Rex:  "Yes, I seem to done a complete 180 haven't I?  I do remember and would want to apologize again for my actions back then...  My outlook in life may have changed, but that still doesn't change what I can do inside the ring...  The fact that I captured the RoC Tag Team titles along with Nicolas Dorn after my turning proves that.  In fact I could say that I became stronger after it...  Not needing to rely on my old methods for winning...  Yes, I've lost the RoC Tag Titles and my last match but that doesn't take anything away from what I am and what I've accomplished."

Julie smiles and moves on to the next question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Well my next question would be about your upcoming match tonight...  Why Aatrox?  Why fight a monster like him?  Aren't you worried that you will lose again?  That your stock here in RoC will plummet some more after another loss?  Though I am not saying that you will lose but many sports analysts are saying that the odds are in Aatrox's favor."

Thaddeus Rex:  "It's true that I could have picked someone that I can easily win against but do the fans want to watch that?  Will I feel satisfied winning against someone I know I can easily beat?  The answer is no...  I want to push myself, I want to see if I still have what it takes to fight at a world level...  Aatrox seems unstoppable but that doesn't mean he is.  We've seen monsters fall before Julie.  Weren't the odds against me and Nicolas when we won the RoC Tag Team titles?  Aatrox is the perfect opponent for me tonight.  In fact he is what I need if I am to stay at the top of my game."

Not wanting to take up any more time, Julie proceeds to the final question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "I see, well said Mr. Rex...  Now the final question for you tonight is, what's next after your match with Aatrox?   Whether you win or lose, what are your plans?"

Thaddeus Rex:  "My plans?  My plans would of course be to continue going forward...  Whether I win or lose, I continue to find my next opponent...  Who knows, maybe I'll even take a crack at the RoC Chaos Title."

T-Rex grins widely...

Thaddeus Rex:  "There are still many things I can accomplish here in Ring of Chaos, my story is far from over...  I shall continue to evolve and continue to become better as I prove that not all T-Rexes are fossils."

Julie Rodriguez:  "Well then, that wraps up our interview, once again thank you Mr. Rex for your time tonight and good luck."

Thaddeus Rex:  "Thank you Julie, and it's been a pleasure."

With that, the interview ends, Thaddeus Rex walks off as the scene fades to black.

The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. 17 seconds into the song the lights return to reveal Johnny Fortune dressed in his leather jacket and hoodie with the hulled pulled up at the top of entrance ramp. He sits on a steel chair for a few seconds, before slowly pulling down the hood and standing from his seat. He brings the steel chair with him on his way down the ramp, ignoring any jeering from the patrons in the seats as he tosses the chair into the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it up in the center of the ring facing the entrance ramp, grabbing a microphone he then sits in the chair and begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "Is this a real match? No, seriously. In what world do these three chucklefucks belong on the same roster as The Bloodbound? Much less me. After my two newest acquisitions, Yuki and Ray, won their match last week and my match with Ray that allowed me that acquisition, we'd be granted something greater. Like, I don't know, fucking anything else?! What is it Lee? Got nothing for me?! You don't have anything for my Bloodbound?! You know exactly how this match is gonna go! That down syndrome fuck is going to be crushed like a god damned grape! Yuki's going to put him in his White Dragon Hold and choke him until Rupert cries for his idiot of a mother!"

Johnny Fortune Stands up and walks over to the corner and mimics a tag being made.

Johnny Fortune: "But Hey, maybe you think he'll end up reaching the ropes and tags in Whitemane! Well, then Yuki will tag in our good buddy Raymond! Then that Furry Fucker is going to get a boot firmly strapped to the back of his head, as Ray leaps into the air and crushes the pitiful skull of that piece of shit! But no, maybe you think that won't do it for whatever reason. Maybe that piss stain of a partner of Whitemane's, Grey Wolfe will get tagged in. Then Raymond will bring me in, and guess what will happen then? I'm going to wrap my hands around his head, and cave in his head with my kneecap!"

After this speech, The Fortunate One takes a moment to calm down and pick up his chair before speaking again.

Johnny Fortune: "So, Lee: Are you going to give us something? Or are we going to have to take it by force? Because I can think of a few people who'll gladly take us up on an offer to help. Marcus looks like he could use a hand, maybe we could throw a few monkey wrenches into your show. We could easily take this whole show straight to shit! I bet the fans LOVE knowing what's going to happen during every match! Brings in a whole lot of cash.

The Chaotic God allows a great Wolf-Like grin to grow on his face as he awaits a response.

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back.  He adjusts his tie as a mic is handed to him.

Lee Morrison:  "Again with the threats..."

Morrison looks unimpressed with Fortune's taunt.

Lee Morrison:  "I hope you are just joking with your statement Mr. Fortune because I do not take threats lightly...  For far too long you people forget that I AM YOUR EMPLOYER!  Now that doesn't mean of course that I do not listen to your requests...  Within reason of course.  So let's make a deal then...  You and The Bloodbound do as you're told and fight in your scheduled match tonight, in return, I shall grant your little stable a title shot of your choosing.  And from your boasts, I surmise you wouldn't have any problems...  In fact it would be practically like handing your group a title shot.  Now Mr. Fortune, do we have a deal?"

Lee Morrison waits for Johnny to reply.

The Fortunate One's grin does not leave his face, he raises the microphone to speak once more.

Johnny Fortune: "Lee, first things first: Your tie is still crooked. Secondly: You know me well enough to know that when I say things they do not equate to threats. You can ask Raymond about that if you feel so inclined. Thirdly: I acknowledge that you are my employer, that much is obvious to me. However, what should be obvious to YOU is that I'm one of your best employees. Hell, if you paid me on commission I'd probably be in the next tax bracket."

The crowd's shouting of disgust attempts to contradict The Chaotic God's statement.

Johnny Fortune: "You see? The money loves me! Now, as to your offer. It is a rather generous one. One that I will readily accept on behalf of myself and my band of future champions. However, considering that I am quite the magnanimous leader, I'm going to need to discuss over which title we'll pursue and who will be the one to pursue it. Want to make sure we maximize opportunity, potential, and overall sales value. I'm sure you understand, right Lee?"

Johnny Fortune exits the ring and walks up to Lee Morrison and extends his hand to the general manager to seal the deal.

Lee Morrison accepts Fortune's hand and gives it a firm shake.  With his business concluded, he turns around and disappears to the back.

Johnny Fortune smiles and turns to the crowd and bows as "Dead and Bloated" By Stone Temple Pilots plays. He disappears to the back to prepare for his match.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Segmen10[/b]

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Aatrox10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson: "The following match is the monster Aatrox going against Thaddeus Rex. Aatrox seem unstoppable as he plows through all his opponents while T-Rex is coming off a loss..."

Brad Blood: "I hate to say this but T-Rex is gonna get his ass handed to him... In four parts! Honestly this is a mismatch! T-Rex is on his way out while Aatrox is a monster coming in."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, standing at 6 foot 8 inches tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from St. Louis, Missouri... The Doomsday Device... AATROX!"

"Cradle of Filth" by Nymphetamine blast through the arena as Aatrox comes out first, his manager Manolo Firman walks from behind as they stop after a few steps and Aatrox does a pose to signified pryo to come out from behind before continuing to walk to the ring. Once Aatrox gets to the ring, Manolo stays outside and to a corner while Aatrox awaits his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York... T-Rex... THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made. He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring. He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! T-Rex cautiously circles around THe Doomsday Device Aatrox... Aatrox throws a few big punches but misses as Thaddeus Rex keeps out of reach."

Brad Blood: "Smart play by T-Rex, he knows he won't be able to take Aatrox down with power... Aatrox lunges for Rex! Rex sidesteps! He trips Aatrox up using the monster's own momentum against him! Aatrox stumbles into the ropes! T-Rex crouches behind the monster who falls over him! T-Rex for the roll-up!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "HOLY CRAP! DID WHAT JUST HAPPENED HAPPEN?!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... T-Rex... THADDEUS REX!"

Jim Jackson: "The crowd explodes in cheering as T-Rex out maneuvers Aatrox and picks up a quick victory! By using Aatrox's own momentum against him, T-Rex was able to roll the monster up and get a quick victory!"

Brad Blood: "I am still in shock over what happened! Aatrox is in shock! He's going wild inside the ring! Security has come rushing in to try and contain the monster as T-Rex makes his exit... What an unexpected turn of events! T-Rex used his experience and his brain against Aatrox's superior size and brawn."

Johnny Fortune walks into the locker room where his compatriots are preparing for their match tonight. With a grin that may have not have left his face since his time in the ring, he begins speaking to his group.

Johnny Fortune: "I'd hope that you were all paying attention to what happened out there. Luckily enough, after tonight when we destroy those three pieces of evidence that God has a sense of humor, we'll have a title shot for one of us. Now, I'd argue that I should be taking a Ring of Chaos championship match that I so righteously deserve. However, as I said, I am quite the magnanimous leader. So, I'd ask that you three make a case for what you think we should do.

The Fortunate One sits down and starts taping up his wrists, as he awaits the response.

Yuki mulls over the options for a few moments before finally speaking.

Yuki Monotomo: "Well the World Championship does in certainly the most intriguing, I think we need something that benefits us all. The Chaos Championship is held by that psychopath and while I want another shot at him, and believe me, I do, I don't think that with Chaos tokens we should go for that one just yet. Cam here is a still too inexperienced to take on the Women's Championship, but I think she could take her down later."

Cam nods in agreement before Yuki continues.

Yuki Monotomo: "It'd be some ironic justice if we used it to get you a shot at the Lightweight Championship after all Ray did to stop you from getting it. Besides, you can pick up that title any time you want, Johnny. So, I think our most logical option is the Tag Titles. It would put two belts on our stable and, because the title would belong to the stable, any of us could defend it. I believe that's the safest option."

Cam continues nodding before speaking her mind about the situation.

Camerella Videoh: "While I agree that the tag titles would be safe, I believe that we should use the title shot to get you the World Championship.

The ninja jumps from the bench in astonishment.

Yuki Monotomo: "Cam, you cannot be serious! That title only benefits one of us!"

Videoh chides Monotomo as she continues calmly.

Camerella Videoh: "While I agree that the tag titles are safer and Mr. Fortune could win the Lightweight Championship at any point, our new leader winning the World Championship would show our power to everyone. We would probably gain a few more members in that way as well. Maybe we could even get Mr. Arfah to join our cause."

Yuki Monotomo: "Cam, what are you talking about?"

The camerawoman continues with venom in every word.

Camerella Videoh: "Mr. Monotomo, while you pay me to be your camera operator, you do not own my opinions. You signed me on as a talent instead a crew member, you joined me in The Bloodbound, and I am not going to allow you to continue to control everything I do here. This is my career and I will do what I think is right, and what I think is right is getting us the most sought after title in the federation. On our new leader no less. Just because you and Mr. Kamaura were The Bloodbound over in Japan, doesn't mean you still own them over here. I will follow where I believe my career will take me."

Yuki storms out of the locker room without another word.

Johnny Fortune shakes his head in disappointment at Ray, who's remained silent in this matter. He then looks off to the door that Yuki stormed out of and lets out a sigh.

Johnny Fortune: "He'll be back. He'll realize the logic in the point you made. The only way we're going to establish dominance over the rest of these vile pieces of filth is if one of us becomes The champion of Ring of Chaos. And unfortunately, considering that the rest of you are below me in terms of ability I should be the one to take it."

The Chaotic God claps his hands together, and stands up.

Johnny Fortune: "Now, while I am confident he will come back, I need Yuki to be one-hundred percent focused on the match. So Cam, you're going to go to him and calm him down before he does something extremely stupid. In the meantime I will further prepare myself and the Silent Giant over here to decimate the Downs Brigade. Do you understand?"

The Fortunate One stares into Camerella's eyes awaiting an acknowledgement.

Cam sighs heavily as she picks up her camera from her bag.

Camerella Videoh: "On it, Mr. Fortune, however, I don't believe Mr. Monotomo will be in a talking mood when I get there. Try not to rip each other limb from limb whilst I'm away."

The camerawoman takes her leave, closing the door behind her.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:08 am

Backstage, Rupert B. Humperdink holds up an artifact...  The same artifact Marcus Troy lost, the same artifact he found, the very same artifact that gives him absolute control over two mindless souls, The White Walkers.  It took a while but Rupert finally realizes that with this artifact, he can actually rule Ring of Chaos, well ideally that would have been a great plan but Rupert is using the artifact for other purposes.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "NO NO NO!  Not another Rattata!  I asked you guys to look for new Pokemon and you come back with ten Rattatas?!"

The two zombies also known as Grey Wolfe and Whitemane stare blankly at Rupert as they hand over the mobile device.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Grandma won't be happy!  Now go out and find me some rare Pokemons!"

An intern comes in.

Intern:  "Um, you and The White Walkers have a match coming up Mr. Humperdink."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "The White who?!"

Intern:  "Um, Grey Wolfe and Whitemane sir, The White Walkers."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Who are they?"

The intern points to the two undead wrestlers.

Intern:  "Um, them sir."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Oh!  Potato 1 and Potato 2!"

The intern nods.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Can't be helped then, we'll do this match and continue our Pokemon hunt later.  Come now Potato 1 and Potato 2!"

Rupert motions for The White Walkers to follow him towards the ring as the screen fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Johnny10 & Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Ray_ka11

&

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Yuki_m10

VS

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Rupert10 & Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Grey_w10

&

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Whitem10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, a 3 versus 3 tag team match, where we will see the Johnny Fortune and The Bloodbound in action."

Brad Blood:  "Against Rupert and The White Walkers...  I dunno about this...  The White Walkers are pretty uncontrollable...  Things may go downhill fast."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a 3 versus 3 tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, the team of JOHNNY FORTUNE AND THE BLOODBOUND!"

The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. 17 seconds into the song the lights return to reveal Johnny Fortune dressed in his leather jacket and hoodie with the hulled pulled up at the top of entrance ramp. He sits on a steel chair for a few seconds, before slowly pulling down the hood and standing from his seat. He brings the steel chair with him on his way down the ramp, ignoring any jeering from the patrons in the seats as he tosses the chair into the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it up in the center of the ring facing the entrance ramp, he tosses his jacket at Alice Aoi and tells her to "Keep it warm." and sits himself in the chair awaiting his partners.

"Bloodbound" by Hammerfell booms over the loudspeakers as flames shoot up into the center of the ramp.  Red and blue lights flare as Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo step through the flames and bump fists.  Johnny Fortune breaks the first bump by bursting through the fire and raising his fist triumphantly to the sky. Camerella waits for the flames to lower, then follows closely behind the men with her camera showing reactions in the crowd as they advance toward the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the team of RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK AND THE WHITE WALKERS!"

Raffi's "Banana Phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Cold Air fills the arena, Dry Ice covers the ram as Mastodon's "White Walkers" begins to play throughout. Snow begins to fall as The White Walkers, Whitemane and Wolfe, emerge from the cloud that engulfs the stage. They begun to advance towards the ring, the crowd move back as they pass by. As they enter the ring, these ice zombies stand silently, waiting on command.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and it looks like Ray Kamaura and Whitemane will be kicking things off!  They lock arms and begin a grappling contest...  Ray gets the upper hand and gets a waistlock on Whitemane...  Whitemane powers out and counters with a big right hook!  Kamaura stumbles back..."

Brad Blood:  "Whitemane is going for the jugular!  He's trying to bite at Ray!  Ray smashes his elbow into Whitemane's jaw!  Whitemane staggers back...  Kamaura from the ropes... Springboard corkscrew elbow!  Whitemane is down but Ray is not done!  Standing moonsault!  How many big man are as agile as Ray Kamaura!  Kamaura hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  T..."

Jim Jackson:  "Whitemane kicks out!  Whitemane sits up ala Undertaker and quickly rises to his feet!  He tries to grab Ray Kamaura...  Kamaura dodges and counters with a lariat!  Tag by Kamaura sends in Johnny Fortune!  Fortune with a low, middle, high kick combo sends Whitemane reeling...  Fortune off the ropes...  Clothesline connects but Whitemane remains standing!  Fortune with a dropkick sends Whitemane down!"

Brad Blood:  "Johnny tags in Yuki!  Yuki enters the ring...  He proceeds to put Whitemane in a figure four leg lock...  No!  Whitemane powers out and kicks Yuki off of him!  Whitemane for the tag...  He gets it!  Grey Wolfe enters the ring and takes Yuki down with a clothesline!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo shakes it off as Grey Wolfe charges in...  Leg trip sends Grey Wolfe down to the canvas!  Yuki tries to lock in a Texas cloverleaf...  No!  Grey Wolfe kicks free!  Yuki turns around and eats a superkick from Grey Wolfe!  Yuki staggers to the ropes.  Grey Wolfe comes charging...  Yuki dodges the clothesline attempt by leaping over the ropes and into the apron and counters with a forearm shot!  Yuki tags in Ray Kamaura...  Both men enter the ring and hit a double dropkick sending Grey Wolfe down!  Ray for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  T..."

Brad Blood:  "Grey Wolfe gets his shoulders up!  Ray goes high risk...  Senton from the top turnbuckle...  NO!  He misses!  Grey Wolfe rolls away at the last moment and tags in Rupert!  Rupert charges towards Ray...  He trips at the perfect moment as Ray swings dodging Ray's attack!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rupert B. Humpderdink hits the ropes...  Springboard crossbody!  No!  Ray Kamaura counters it with a dropkick!  Ray tags in Johnny Fortune!  Fortune enters the ring...  Body slam on Rupert!  Leg drop by Fortune...  Humperdink rolls away!  Spinning side kick by Rupert connects!  Fortune is down!  Rupert goes for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Fortune easily gets out of that one!  Rupert runs around the ring bouncing off the ropes to gain some momentum...  Johnny ducks a clothesline attempt by Rupert who bounces on the ropes with a springboard back elbow...  Johnny walks away and Rupert hits nothing but air!  Fortune grabs Rupert from behind...  Northern lights suplex pin!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Rupert B. Humperdink kicks out!  What a match so far...  What seemed to be an easy victory for Johnny Fortune and The Bloodbound is taking longer that anyone could have thought.  Rupert somehow ducks a spinning wheel kick from The Fortunate One and he gets a tag!  Grey Wolfe enters the ring!  He charges towards Johnny...  Right into a spinebuster!  Fortune with an elbow drop to the heart!  He hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Only a two count there!  Grey Wolfe fights his way back up to his feet!  Irish whip sends Johnny to the ropes!  Fortune ducks under a clothesline from Grey Wolfe, Fortune's got a hold of Grey Wolfe from the back and lifts them up for a German suplex. Wait, he's not done, he brings up his arms and has put Grey Wolfe in a full nelson. Dragon suplex! He still isn't finished! Fortune has brought Grey Wolfe's arms behind their back. Tiger Suplex! Finally Fortune lets go! That's one deadly Deutsh Drache und Tiger!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "No Grey Wolfe gets a shoulder up!  Johnny Fortune tags in Yuki Monotomo!  Monotomo hits a leg drop on Grey Wolfe and goes for a quick cover..."

Brad Blood:  "That still doesn't cut it!  Yuki is now going for a Boston crab...  Will he get it?  Yes Boston crab is locked in!  Grey Wolfe tries to reach for the ropes but he's too far away!  Wait!  Grey Wolfe is crawling towards their corner...  He's reaching out...  And gets a tag!  Whitemane enters the ring and kicks Yuki in the head!  Yuki tries to get up... Gut-wrench suplex by Whitemane sends Yuki to the canvas!  He goes for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo gets a shoulder up at two!  Monotomo rolls away before Whitemane can get his hands on him.  Yuki pulls himself up on the ropes...  Whitemane charges forward but Monotomo ducks and jumps for a tag!  Ray Kamaura from the top turnbuckle...  Missile dropkick sends Whitemane flying!  Whitemane gets back to his feet and throws a big right... Ray counters it with an arm drag!  Whitemane stands back up again but another arm drag sends him down once more!  Whitemane sits up...  Kamaura with a snapmare!   Ray goes high risk...  NO!  Whitemane manages to get up and smashes Ray's back with a forearm as he's climbing up the turnbuckles!"

Brad Blood:  "Whitemane sets Ray up for an electric chair...  NO!  Ray reverses it into a victory roll!  Both shoulders are down!"

Jim Jackson:  "Whitemane kicks out!  Ray with a low dropkick connects to the base of Whitemane's skull!  Ray Kamaura grabs Whitemane by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Whitemane's mid section executing a Better Luck Next Time!  Kamaura for the tag...  Johnny Fortune enters the ring!  The chemistry between Fortune and The Bloodbound is astounding!  They are actually complimenting each others' style!"

Brad Blood:  "Whitemane lying on the ground facing the floor Fortune ties the legs of Whitemane around his left leg and reels their arms back with his boot on the back of Whitemane's head and  brutally forces the head of Whitemane to the ground with his foot. Whitemane just experienced the Concussive Communion!  Fortune for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  Whitemane kicks out!  Whitemane fights his way back to his feet.  He throws a big right! Johnny Fortune gets caught and is sent reeling!  Whitemane gets a tag and Rupert B. Humperdink comes running in...  Right into Fortune's boot!  Fortune picks Rupert up on his shoulders...  Fall-away slam!  Humperdink staggers back to his feet...  Fortune has him from the back!  German suplex!  Wait!  Fortune is not letting go and hits a second German!  Fortune continues to roll with Rupert...  A THIRD GERMAN SUPLEX!  Rupert just got hit with rolling Germans from Fortune!  Fortune hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  Grey Wolfe and Whitemane enters the ring and attacks Fortune!  The Bloodbound comes to the rescue and takes The White Walkers down with stiff clotheslines!"

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo sweeps Whitemane's leg out from under Whitemane and wretches his left arm under Whitemane's neck with the elbow over the Adam's apple!  WHITE DRAGON HOLD!"

Brad Blood:  "Ray Kamaura kicks Grey Wolfe in the gut causing Grey Wolfe to double over, Ray bounces off the ropes and runs past Grey Wolfe, rebounds off the ropes and jumps, placing his foot on Grey Wolfe's head, forcing it into the mat!  CARRY ON!"

Jim Jackson:  "Johnny Fortune wraps his hands around the back of Rupert B. Humperdink's head and swiftly drives his knee into the head of Rupert B. Humperdink! He might just have incapacitated XXX with that move! What an Unfortunate End!"

Brad Blood:  "ALL THREE MEN IN RUPERT'S TEAM IS DOWN!  Fortune for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of JOHNNY FORTUNE AND THE BLOODBOUND!"

Jim Jackson:  "An impressive victory from Johnny Fortune and The Bloodbound!  Who would have thought that they would pull off a victory like that?  The future is bright for Fortune, Kamaura and Monotomo."

Brad Blood:  "What's really surprising is that Rupert actually put up a decent fight with his team!"

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the P.A. system as Marcus Troy steps forth from the back.  The crowd welcomes him with the sound of loud booing as he makes his way down the ramp.  He grabs a mic as he enters the ring and prepares to address the not only the crowd but Po1ski.

Marcus Troy:  "The Polish Freight Train interfered two weeks ago in a business that is not his...  It seems that Po1ski hasn't learned his lesson and it's up to my son Entropy to make him remember what's it like be sent to the hospital once again."

The crowd begins to boo anew but Troy, already used to the negative reception merely ignores them and let the booing run its course.

Marcus Troy:  "Tonight, Po1ski shall face Entropy in a LMS match!  A last man standing match..."

Marcus Troy begins to chuckle...

Marcus Troy:  "But what Po1ski doesn't realize is that he is not facing a man...  No...  HE IS FACING A MONSTER!"

The lights flicker and suddenly turns off sending the arena into darkness...   Just as sudden as the lights went off, they come back on again and standing inside the ring behind Marcus Troy is the 7 foot 3 monster Entropy.

Marcus Troy:  "The Polish Freight Train shall run its final voyage tonight, for Chaos shall consume it and derail Po1ski from the tracks...  And as he fly off the tracks and into his doom...  As his engine sputter and grow cold...  The Polish Freight Train shall end up like every train that has derailed...  He shall be a mass of twisted and broken metal, sent to the junk yard, discarded and forgotten."

With that Marcus Troy ends his speech and cackles loudly as the crowd starts to boo once more.  "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing once more at full blast on the P.A. system drowning out the boos as Troy and Entropy exit the ring and make their way back up the ramp.

As the previous segment finishes airing, the camera now fades away to the locker room area. More specifically, Rafik Arfah's private locker room in which we can see Rafik himself sitting on a small stool while seemingly talking to himself. His head is slouched down and he is anxiously rubbing his hands together.

Rafik Arfah: "Ever since I won the ROC World Championship, I have been one hell of a happy camper. I finally made it big and I thought that meant I could live up on my promise to make ROC truly great again.. I figured it would be easy. Sadly, I underestimated the damage done to this place in the last few months."

Rafik slowly raises his head up and lets out a sigh.

Rafik Arfah: "Everything got off to a good start, I felt the winds of change all around the arenas worldwide, but then it all quickly turned back to the familiar same old shit again. Sure, I got rid of AK-14 and sent off Marcus, but what good does it do when his freak Entropy still runs around the back, beating on all who stand in his path? What good does it do when the reign of corruption didn't really end, but just switched hands to another person?"

Rafik grunts. He pauses to facepalm and then just stares into the floor with an empty look on his face.

Rafik Arfah: "ROC is filled with cancer.. cancer that must be fought off. And I am the only man who can ward it off. Right now, Entropy is one of the biggest cancers out here.. and he will be the first one to fall. I said that I will make this federation great and I will do just that.. or die trying."

Rafik looks back up again and proceeds to stand up. He walks to his locker and retrieves his World championship from it before placing it over his shoulder. He takes a deep breath to himself and then acknowledges the camera's presence by looking directly into it.

Rafik Arfah: "Entropy might be a monster, but monsters were put on this Earth for one reason... TO BE SLAUGHTERED. And tonight, I will slaughter said monster in order to make good on the promises I made. If ROC has a bad case of the cancer.. then just think me of as Chemotherapy.. A painful procedure, but a necessary one."

Rafik shoves the camera out of his face and then makes his way out of the locker room as the camera fades to black before the program cuts to a commercial break.

Enemies by Shinedown hits and the crowd immediately stands on their feet. After a few seconds, a figure emerges at the top of the ramp. The fans recognize the familiar face, and cheer for the returning Polish Freight Train. Po1ski begins to walk down the ramp, and enters the ring, gesturing one of the ring crew for a microphone. Before talking, Po1ski slowly turns around the ring, looking at the crowd. He is no doubt taking in the biggest ovation that he's had in his career.

Po1ski: You know, after Entropy put me out of commission, I had a lot of time to think. I thought about my friends. I thought about my enemies. I even took a long look at my career. Getting put in the hospital like that, I wondered if I was still able to compete in this business. I was seriously contemplating retirement.

A few shocked gasps and some boos are heard from the crowd.

Po1ski: But I guess it's true, you can't keep a good guy down. Then Rafik Arfah, a guy that I consider a very good friend, had a match with Entropy at the last show. I stated before the match that I didn't want to get involved. Win or lose, I knew that Rafik wanted to handle business on his own terms. And I respected that. But when Marcus interfered, it was clear it wasn't just a championship match. Marcus said it himself, they were going to do to Rafik what they did to me, or even worse. Marcus and Entropy wanted to take Rafik out.

A flash of anger comes on Po1ski's face.

Po1ski: That's when I couldn't take it any longer. Anyone who's been following Ring of Chaos programming recently knows that I have my fair share of problems with Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. I hate Entropy. Entropy hates me. Pretty standard rivalry. But the thing about professional wrestling is that even when two guys in this company truly hate each other, there's always some sportsmanship and respect.

A few members from the crowd laugh at that statement.

Po1ski: I know it sounds crazy because of all the shit that we can talk out here. And yeah, when the bell rings and two rivals are locked in this squared circle, they try to hurt each other. But when all is said and done, everyone in that locker room respects each other. It's because we are all in some way trying to achieve the same goal. We just want to be the best wrestlers that we can, and claim some sort of claim to fame. It sounds corny as hell, I know, but it's true.

Po1ski pauses for a second and then continues.

Po1ski: But Marcus and Entropy? They have no respect. There is no line that they won't cross to achieve their goal. They have no remorse, and do what they have to do to get the job done. That was proven last show when they tried to injure my friend, Rafik. So while I was laying in my bed in the clinic, I knew I'd have to do the same. Tonight, I have a last man standing match with Entropy.

The crowd cheers at the mention at the long awaited match-up.

Po1ski: After months of the back and forth, the trash talking and the backstage attacks......I am absolutely done fucking around. I'm done with all the shenanigans and I'm done with the bullshit. I'm done with Marcus Troy thinking that he and his baby boy Entropy are untouchable. Entropy, you're going to get what's coming to you tonight. I don't care what I have to do. Tables, ladders, chairs, brass knuckles, baseball bats...whatever I gotta do to make sure that you don't come back. I'm going to do what you failed to do to me. I won't rest until you're lying bloodied and beaten, begging me to stop. And trust me Entropy, that day will come. It may not be tonight. It may not even be this month. But the day will come when I take...you...OUT!

A large portion of the crowd cheers at that last statement. Po1ski tosses his microphone out of the ring. He then waits for Entropy to arrive, and begin the biggest match of his career.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:31 am

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Gm_s_o10

The scene opens to Cecilia standing in front of a door marked "Lee Morrison". Cecilia sighs before knocking on the door.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Lee? It's Cecilia. I need to talk to you."

Walking in front of Lee Morrison's desk, Cecilia stops but does not take a seat.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I would prefer to stand. Mr. Morrison, I am here to air some grievances. I understand that seemingly any instance where an employee complains, you tend to call label them "whiny", but whether you like it or not your decisions impact our careers; we deserve to be able to express our discontent. Our careers have been damaged by your little feud with Mr. Troy for far too long. You made the poor decision to bring a failed businessman to this organization. Tell me, what exactly made that seem like a good idea at the time? That man has killed every organization that he's ever been associated with. Mr. Troy has a long history of abusing his talent and manipulating their careers. But... I suppose everyone has given you their input on your decisions."

Crossing her arms, Cecilia gives a sigh before looking Lee in the eyes.

Cecilia Christiansen: "What's done is done, there's no going back. Instead, we must look to the future... me. I deserve the World Heavyweight Championship. I earned a title shot months ago, and yet Mr. Rex's nepotism got in the way of my ascent. The only reason that we have such a pathetic champion is because of Thaddeus Rex. Although it would seem that you are now engaging in the same nepotism, favoring a few of the wrestlers who are playing the part of your pawns in your boring battle against Mr. Troy. I suspect that you would be more than happy to defend your little champion by preventing me from taking his belt. You have an easy reason to deny me too, as Mr. Rex is now out of power and my title shot was earned during his tenure. You could give me my shot simply to prove me wrong, but I doubt that you would be so simple. So here's my idea; you finish up this stale little battle and I get my title opportunity immediately following. I have waited long enough for my rightfully earned opportunity. If you wish to invalidate my opportunity, I will simply earn it once more; after all, your roster isn't much of a threat to me. Quickly solve your Troy problem and then decide what you are going to do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment for a tennis match with Paru. Au revoir."

Cecilia turns and gives a little wave before exiting the room, leaving Lee Morrison alone with his work.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Po1ski10

Special Guest Referee
Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy...  Po1ski...  Last Man Standing...  We do not know who will walk out the victor tonight but we can be sure that this match will be brutal.  The Polish Freight Train has come back and he plans to run Entropy over."

Brad Blood:  "Don't forget though, the RoC World Champion will officiate this match too!  He can more or less make sure that Troy doesn't interfere too much."

Jim Jackson:  "That may be true, but remember in a LMS match, there are no disqualifications, so Marcus Troy technically can interfere without any consequences."

Brad Blood:  "As long as Rafik allows it, he's the match official so he does have somewhat authoritative powers at ringside tonight.  Anyway, I'm sure the fans are eager as we are for this match to begin, so let's get things rolling."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a Last Man Standing Match!  Introducing first, standing in at 7 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 390 pounds, hailing from The Amazon Jungle...  The Embodiment of Chaos...  ENTROPY!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland, The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

"Enemies" by Shinedown hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The majority of the crowd cheers the Polish Freight Train as he calmly walks to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is the RoC World Champion... RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi:  "IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and right off the bat, both men charge towards each other!  Shoulder block from Entropy knocks Po1ski down but The Polish Freight Train rolls back to his feet.  We can see the smile on Marcus Troy's face.  Entropy roars loudly and charges towards Po1ski but Po1ski sidesteps and counters with a knee to the side of the head followed by a downward elbow right to the base of the skull!  Entropy staggers but remains standing.  Po1ski bounces on the ropes to get some momentum... No!  Tripped by Marcus Troy!  Rafik Arfah gives Troy a warning but the despised manager just shrugs it off.  Entropy with a double axe handle pounds Po1ski to the ground.  Po1ski tries to get up...  Entropy pulls The Polish Freight Train up and lifts him up...  Gutbuster!  Po1ski is down!  Big fist drop on Po1ski...  Rafik sends Entropy to the corner and begins to count."

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski pulls himself up before the count of five...  He should have taken his time, give himself more time to recover...  Entropy comes charging in...  Po1ski ducks the clothesline attempt and sends an uppercut into Entropy's ribs.  Entropy with a spinning backfist but Po1ski has already moved away...  A straight punch into the liver by Po1ski!  Entropy swings wildly...  Po1ski isn't there...  Entropy looks up...  Leaping overhand punch by Po1ski connects and sends the monster to his knee!   Running boot connects to the side of Entropy's head!  The monster falls to all fours...  Po1ski climbs up to the top turnbuckle...  It's rare to see The Polish Freight Train up there...  DOUBLE FOOT STOMP RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF ENTROPY'S HEAD!  That wiped the smile out of Marcus Troy's face!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four..."

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy rises to his feet as Po1ski realizes that it will take much more to put him down.  Po1ski rushes Entropy for a spear attempt...  No!  Entropy catches The Polish Freight Train and stops him!  Entropy tosses Po1ski to the other side of the ring!  Po1ski tries to shake it off but here comes The Embodiment of Chaos...  Po1ski manages to slips out to the apron and Entropy smashes into the turnbuckles!  High kick by Po1ski from the apron connects!  Jawbreaker on the top rope sends the monster staggering!  Marcus Troy tries to sneak behind Po1ski...  But Rafik sees him and calls him out!  Po1ski enters the ring but Entropy boots him in the head as he is entering through the ropes...  Entropy pulls Po1ski and hauls him up vertically making the blood rush to his head..."

Crowd:  "ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  SIX!  SEVEN!  EIGHT!  NINE!  TEN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Delayed vertical suplex!  That shook the ring!  Entropy starts stomping on Po1ski's head until Rafik breaks it up and sends Entropy to the corner."

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Si..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski gets up and tries to shake it off but he's still seeing stars...  Entropy comes in with a stiff clothesline sandwiching Po1ksi into the turnbuckles.  Po1ski staggers forward into Entropy's arms...  Entropy lifts him up...  OHHHHHH!  POWERBOMB INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!"

Brad Blood:  "Entropy tries to get some extra kicks in but Rafik quickly stops him and sends him to the corner."

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Sev..."

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski gets back up to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up.  Entropy charges in...  Po1ski with a back body drop sends Entropy over the top rope and into the outside!  The Polish Freight Train exits to the apron...  He kicks Entropy on the head as the monster is getting up...  Flying elbow connects to Entropy's spine as he is bent down...  Irish whip by Po1ski sends Entropy to crashing to the steel steps!  This may be Po1ski's chance to turn things around...  Po1ski charges towards Entropy...  Marcus Troy intentionally squirts water into Po1ski's face accidentally.  Rafik slips out of the ring and rips the bottle away from Troy's hands.  Troy wisely moves away.  Po1ski continues his charge on Entropy...  No!  Entropy sidesteps and sends Po1ski into the steel steps instead!  Entropy goes to the top of the steel steps and attempts to set Po1ski up for a piledriver...  NO!  PO1SKI COUNTERS AND BACK BODY DROPS ENTROPY TO THE FLOOR BELOW!  Flying leg drop by Po1ski connects!  Rafik sends Po1ski off as he begins to count..."

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five..."

Brad Blood:  "Entropy starts to rise but Po1ski used the time to pull out a table from under the ring and set it up!  Po1ski with hammer fists to Entropy's back.  DDT into the ground outside!  Entropy is still moving and tries to rise...  Po1ski attempts to set Entropy up for a suplex towards the table...  No!  Entropy blocks it and tries to reverse it...  No!  Po1ski lands behind Entropy!  Po1ski slams the monster's head into the table...  Entropy with a back elbow strike rocks Po1ski...  Entropy grabs Po1ski and lifts him up for a powerbomb attempt to the table...  No!  Po1ski with punches and elbows to Entropy's head makes the big man stagger.  Po1ski leaps over Entropy and connects with a well-timed uppercut!  Vertical suplex by Po1ski...  AND ENTROPY GOES THROUGH THE TABLE!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six..."

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy rises once more at six, Po1ski grabs a chair and prepares to strike the monster...  No!  Marcus Troy pulls the chair...   Wait!  Rafik Arfah has had enough of Troy's interference and lifts Troy on his shoulders and slams him face first into his knee!  Troy just got hit by Kenta Used It First and the crowd goes wild!  Po1ski turns around...  SPEAR BY ENTROPY!  OH!!!  The Polish Freight Train just got derailed by that spear.   Entropy grabs Po1ski and is about to go for a power slam...  He spots Marcus laid out on the ground!  Entropy releases Po1ski and makes his way to his father...  Entropy crouches over his father looking concerned...  Po1ski rises back to his feet and grabs the chair..."

Crowd:  "WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!"

Brad Blood:  "Three consecutive chair shots to the head!  Entropy staggers around like a drunk duck!  Po1ski whips Entropy around...  His hands starts moving like lightning!  Po1ski is hitting Entropy with a flurry of strikes!  Open palm, punches, elbows...  He's...  He's actually sending the monster back with his strikes!  The crowd is going wild!  Entropy swings a wild right but Po1ski dodges it easily!  Po1ski grabs Entropy's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!  The monster goes down!  Rafik sends Po1ski off as he starts to count!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven..."

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy gets up once again...  This time at the count of seven...  This is the first time we've seen the monster at this kind of state...  Po1ski charges towards Entropy...  No!  Entropy catches him and slams him into the ring post back first before turning around and hitting a spinebuster on the ground outside!  Po1ski looks hurt and tries to get up...  A big kick by Entropy in the ribs sends Po1ski sliding...  Entropy picks up a chair...   Po1ski brings his arms up to block the chair shot to the head but Entropy goes for the gut!"

Crowd:  "THUD!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  Po1ski doubles over!  Entropy sets the chair up...  He picks Po1ski up...   OHHHHHHHHHH!  CHOKESLAM RIGHT INTO THE STEEL CHAIR!  Po1ski is down!  This may be it!  Rafik quickly sends Entropy off as he begins the count!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eig..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Polish Frieght Train still has some fight left in him!  He staggers back to his feet using the apron to pull himself up...  At this point both men look really hurt.  Entropy connects with a forearm shot to Po1ski's head!  He throws Po1ski back into the ring and enters...  Po1ski tries to throw a punch but Entropy blocks it!  A knee to the gut doubles Po1ski over... Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem!  This could be it!  Rafik sends Entropy off and starts the count!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Te..."

Brad Blood:  "PO1SKI GETS UP JUST A FRACTION BEFORE THE TEN COUNT!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!  But how much more punishment can Po1ski take?  Entropy charges towards Po1ski and eats an elbow!  Po1ski with all his strength lifts Entropy up and hits a Samoan drop!  Entropy tries to pull himself up..."

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski whips him to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Entropy comes bouncing back...  Dropkick to the knees sends the big monster crashing...   The crowd starts chanting for Po1ski..."

Crowd:  "PO1SKI!  PO1SKI!  PO1SKI!"

Brad Blood:  "Seeming invigorated from the crowd's chant Po1ski gets a second wind and connects with a running knee to the side of Entropy's head!  Entropy tries to shrug it off and get back up to his feet...  Po1ski grabs the big man and Irish whips him into the corner...  Po1ski with a splash into the turnbuckles flattens Entropy!   He starts slamming Entropy's head into the turnbuckles!"

Crowd:  "ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  SIX!  SEVEN!  EIGHT!  NINE!  TEN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy staggers around...   Po1ski once again attacks with a flurry of strikes!  The monster reels but stays on his feet...  A spinning side kick from Po1ski connects followed by a jumping knee strike!  Neckbreaker from Po1ski...  No!  Entropy shoves him off!  Po1ski hits the ropes and runs back...   Leaping clothesline takes the big man down!  Entropy tries to get back up...  Po1ski grabs him and lifts him up on his shoulder...  Samoan drop!   Entropy is down!  Rafik Arfah sends Po1ski off and begins to count!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Ni..."

Brad Blood:  "Entropy manages to get up once again...  I can feel this match coming to an end...  Both Po1ski and Entropy are near the end of their rope...  It's time to dig deep here..."

Jim Jackson:  "I have to agree Brad...  Both men have pushed their bodies to the limit!  But Po1ski is still running high from the crowd's cheers...  Big clothesline from Po1ski sends Entropy into the ropes...  Entropy bounces back with a big boot...  No!  Po1ski dodges it!   He kicks Entropy in the guts...  STUNNER!  Entropy drops to his knees!  Po1ski waits for Entropy to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick!  TEEP KICK CONNECTS!  ENTROPY GOES DOWN!"

Brad Blood:  "He may not get up from this one!  Rafik once again sends Po1ski off and begins to count!"

Rafik Arfah:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Te..."

Jim Jackson:  "NO!  ENTROPY GETS UP JUST BEFORE THE FULL TEN COUNT!  We can see the surprise in Po1ski's eyes!  Rafik Arfah restarts the match...  Po1ski charges towards Entropy...  Entropy with an uppercut out of nowhere stuns Po1ski!  Entropy hoists his opponent across his shoulders, one arm across his opponent's neck..."

Brad Blood:  "NO!  PO1SKI ESCAPES FROM THE DISCORD'S SONG SUBMISSION FINISHER!  Entropy throws a wild punch...  Po1ski avoids a punch thrown by Entropy, and catches them in a standing arm triangle choke, executing an excruciating T.O.N.!  TAP OR NAP!  TAP OR NAP IS LOCKED IN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy is caught with nowhere to go!  The big monster is slowly fading!  Po1ski uses the last of his strength and keeps the pressure one!"

Brad Blood:  "Entropy is still struggling but Po1ski has his hold locked on tight!  Entropy tries to pull free but it's no use!  The crowd is cheering loudly!  Entropy is fading!  And I think he's gone!  I think Entropy is out Jim!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah goes to check on Entropy...  He's telling Po1ski to let go!  The Polish Freight Train releases Entropy and Arfah begins the ten count!"

Rafik Arfah  and the Crowd:  "ONE!  TWO!  THREE!  FOUR!  FIVE!  SIX!  SEVEN!  EIGHT!  NINE!  TEN!"

Brad Blood:  "AND IT'S OVER!  ENTROPY IS DOWN AND OUT FOR THE COUNT!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by ten count...  The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

Jim Jackson:  "Rafik Arfah raises Po1ski's arm up in the air as the crowd goes wild!  What a match!  What a match!  Po1ski finally gets his revenge on Entropy with a decisive victory!"

Brad Blood:  "Maaaaaan, who would have thought that Entropy would be or could be beaten...  Po1ski has just done the impossible here tonight."

?:  "And the mad king shall fall as a new ruler usurps his throne..."

The camera pans slowly to the source of the voice until it settles on a silhouette shrouded in the shadows.  Slowly the man hidden in the darkness steps out into view and reveals himself to be none other than Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Tonight, a new RoC Chaos Champion shall come forth and wrest the title from The Psychopath Gus...  Now I do not expect an easy fight...  Far from it, I recognize the skill of our current Chaos Champion unlike my previous opponents.  Madness shall clash with barbarity tonight as we try each other inside the squared circle.  As we put our bodies on the line to piece of steel and leather, we shall tear Ring of Chaos asunder with our conflict, that is a surety."

C4 further steps into the light.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "That being said, I still know that I shall become victorious tonight, that in tonight's Chaos match, I shall undoubtedly best Gus and take his title for I have gauged him...  I have weighed him...  I have judged him...  And I have found him wanting..."

With that C4 ends his speech and walks away as the screen slowly fades.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Clinic10

The scene opens up at RoC's clinic. Gus is lying face down at a hospital bed and he is wearing a hospital gown. Dr. Billie Holliday is nearby reading some papers. She approaches Gus.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "As it seems, it's not something serious just some superficial wounds. Rey didn't manage to inflict serious damage on your... uhm, buttocks. You shall be fine in a couple days, but I don't think that you're capable of fighting tonight. You put some ice and I will inform Lee to cancel your match."

Billie grabs an ice pack from a counter next to her and hands it to Gus. He is clearly upset from Billie's words.

Gus: "What the fuck? Cancel my match? This can't happen. I AM THE FUCKING CHAOS CHAMPION! I HAVE to fight every single day and as you said, it's nothing serious. I can't let Rey Del Jazz win. If I don't fight, he will have achieved his goal. Yeah, the goal of that cowardly attack was to make me look like a weak champ, who doesn't deserve that title. The thing is, that I fucking DESERVE that title. I beat twice Redy Del Jazz and got the goal, even if he managed to get it back with his terrible lies the first time. He tried to do it once again, but no one believes that fucktard. He's always trying to get things that he don't fucking deserve with his filthy lies and mind tricks. But, I've had enough of him. I'll stand still and fight tonight against C4 and I will defend my title. i'm here to stay and you better remember this."

Billie, who holds in her hands the phone, looks back to Gus and she's buffled.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "Are you sure Gus? C4 isn't a newbie. He is very experienced and skillful. This thing might cost you your title. You should listen to my advice and postpone the match."

Gus: "I'm sure. I'll fight today no matter what. The chaos and anarchy inside my heart will give the power to beat the living crap out of him. As I've said many times, this title is ME. The Chaos champion must be a true man, not a pussy. And for sure, I'm not a fucking a pussy. Tonight, I'll show to C4, Rey Del Jazz and everyone else that I'm the only TRUE Chaos champion. C4 might be experienced, but he doesn't have the required amount of insanity in order to face me. Now do your magic Billie and help me get over that pain."

Billie gets on her office, opens a drawer and gets out a big needle.

Dr. Billie Holliday: "If that's your final answer, I'll do my best. I'll get you some shots in order to ease the pain."

Gus: "Oh fuck!"

The camera fades out as Billie gets ready to get a shot on Gus' butt.

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Chaos_10

Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 11/13/2016 Gus10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is our main event of the evening...  C4 versus Gus for the RoC Chaos Title...  And something tells me that this match will be as brutal if not more after that match between Entropy and Po1ski earlier."

Brad Blood:  "You got that right, and being a chaos match, this match has no rules...  No disqualifications...  Just pure and utter chaos!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a chaos match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC CHAOS CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first the challenger, standing in at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts...  The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Des Moines, Iowa...   The Psychopath...  GUS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. He is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  The Charismatic Crippler shoots for Gus' legs from the get go...  Gus manages to evade at the last moment...  Gus swings with a big right...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb dodges!  Gus lights a piece of flash paper and throws it in the C4's face executing a Kill it with Fire!"

Brad Blood:  "Brilliant move by Gus!  C4 clutches his eyes as he is blinded by the flash!  Gus lands a big punch knocking Colton to the ropes...  Colton bounces back right into a belly to back suplex!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus quickly exits the ring and goes for a steel chair...  He leaps back up the apron...  Dropkick from C4 knocks him off the apron and into the crowd barrier!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb exits the ring and hits a big right hook sending Gus reeling...  C4 grabs a corn cob from the crowd...  COBB STABS GUS WITH THE COB IN THE EYE!  Gus clutches his eye as he stumbles around!  C4 ain't done!  Cobb grabs an orange soda can from the front row and smashes it into Gus' head!"

Brad Blood:  "WHO LOVES ORANGE SODAAAAAA~!   Big knee from C4 connects!  C4 walks over to the steel steps...  He lifts up the steel steps and turns around...  No!  Big boot from Gus sends the steel steps crashing into Colton's face!  Gus picks up the steel steps and smashes it down towards C4!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Charismatic Crippler manages to roll away at the last second!  Close call there!  C4 staggers back to his feet...  Gus catches him with a forearm shot to the head!  Irish whip by Gus...  No!  Reversed by C4 sending Gus to the ring post instead!  C4 starts throwing stiff chops sending Gus staggering towards our announce table...  He slams Gus' head into the announce table!"

Brad Blood:  "Wait!  What's C4 doing?  He just climbed up our announce table and is pulling Gus up to the announce table with him!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his/her tights, and lifts him/her up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his/her head executing a Detonator!  THE ANNOUNCE TABLE HAS BEEN DECIMATED BY C4 USING GUS' HEAD!"

Brad Blood:  "Colton hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Gus kicks out at two!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb picks Gus up and sets him up for a running powerbomb...  C4 runs towards the apron...  No!  Gus manages to leap over C4 and land on his feet! C4 turns around...  Right into a lariat!  Both men go down!  That was pure instinct from Gus there.  Colton is the first to rise back up to his feet...  He grabs the ring bell and puts it under Gus' head!  Colton grabs a steel chair next...  He's gonna ring the bell with Gus' head!"

DING!

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Gus rolls away at the last moment!  Gus pulls himself back up on the crowd barrier as Cobb charges in with the steel chair...  GUS COUNTERS WITH A BODY DROP SENDING C4 FLYING TO THE CROWD!  Gus goes over the crowd barrier and starts to throw stiff punches at C4!  C4 tries to escape but Gus is right there on his tail as both men move through the crowd."

Jim Jackson:  "A stiff clothesline sends The Charismatic Crippler once again over the crowd barrier and back to ringside!  Gus climbs over the crowd barrier and grabs his RoC Chaos Title Belt...  He waits for C4 to get back up... He swings!  AND MISSES!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb somehow managed to duck at the last moment and counters with a Mongolian chop!  Gus drops the title  C4 grabs his head...  AND HITS A DDT ON GUS RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ROC CHAOS TITLE!  C4 for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Gus still manages to get a shoulder up at two!  C4 grabs Gus and throws him back into the ring!  C4 looks under the ring and pulls out a table!  He slides the table into the ring and enter...  Cobb sets the table up...  But he took too long!  Gus grabs him from behind...  German suplex folds C4 in half!  Cobb staggers back to his feet...  Gus Irish whips him into the corner!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus run at wrestler Colton Charles Cai Cobb, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward so that he splashes his whole body stomach-first into his opponent, crushing him between his body and the turnbuckle!  Anesthesia connects!  C4 falls to the canvas!  Gus goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Gus spots the table!  He drags C4 towards it...  Gus picks C4 up for a powerbomb...  No!  C4 starts battling out of it with punches to Gus' head!  Gus drops C4 who quickly knocks him down!   Colton Charles Cai Cobb lies on his opponent's back at a 90° angle, putting all of his weight on the opponent to prevent him from moving.  He then hooks his opponent's arm and pulls it back into his opponent's body executing a Short Fuse.   SHORT FUSE IS LOCKED IN!"

Jim Jackson:  "This could be it!  Gus is trapped in the submission...  No!  Gus is powering out of the submission!  He is pulling his arm free...  Gus slowly rises to his feet over-powering C4's hold...  He counters it into a hammerlock!  Now it's Colton Charles Cai Cobb who is in trouble!  C4 backs Gus into the corner!  Gus' hold loosens...  Cobb slips free and now has The Psychopath in a headlock!  No!  Gus counters it into a back suplex...  But Colton lands on his feet and goes for a STF!  No!  Gus counters it into an armbar!  Gus tries to hyper-extend C4's arm but The Charismatic Crippler is the better technician and counters it into a triangle choke!  Triangle choke is locked in!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Brad Blood:  "That was awesome indeed!  What an exchange of technical prowess between the two wrestlers!  Gus is trapped in the triangle choke will he tap out or will he pass out?!  Wait!  The answer is neither!  GUS LIFTS C4 UP WITH THE TRIANGLE CHOKE STILL LOCKED IN AND COUNTERS IT WITH A POWERBOMB!  What an impact!  C4's arms go limp as his spine slams into the canvas hard!  Gus staggers to the ropes to catch his breath!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS WRESTLING!  THIS IS WRESTLING!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a counter from Gus!  This match as with the match before is really pushing both men to their limits!  Gus slips out of the ring and grabs a steel chair...   He wedges the steel chair in the corner in between the turnbuckles...  C4 staggers to his feet... Gus grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb and drives him head first into the steel chair!  C4 IS BUSTED OPEN!"

Brad Blood:  "Blood drips down Colton's face as he staggers around...   Gus proceeds to drive Colton's head into the steel chair once more...  Wait!  C4 blocks the attempt...  AND COUNTERS WITH A REVERSAL!  IT'S GUS' HEAD THAT SLAMS INTO THE STEEL CHAIR IN THE CORNER INSTEAD!  NOW GUS IS BUSTED OPEN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb rips the dented steel chair from the corner and waits for Gus to turn around...  NO!  GUS DODGES THE CHAIR SHOT!  He kicks C4 in the gut! Colton drops the steel chair!  Gus sets C4 up...  PILEDRIVER INTO THE STEEL CHAIR!  This could be it!  Gus for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Colton gets a shoulder up!  What a match!  Gus thought he had it there!  You can see the frustration in Gus' face.  What else can he do to finish off C4?!  Wait!  Gus is pointing to the table set up by C4 earlier!  The crowd goes wild!  Gus pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid AND SET THE TABLE ON FIRE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh no!  If he puts C4 through that, there's no way he'll be getting up!  WAIT!  IT'S REY DEL JAZZ!  REY DEL JAZZ JUST RUSHED INTO THE RING!  Gus spots him and both men start brawling!  Rey wants payback for what happened earlier tonight!"

Brad Blood:  "Which was payback for what happened earlier than what happened earlier tonight!  Wait! Gus gets the upper hand!  And sends Rey reeling to the ropes!  Stiff clothesline sends Rey Del Jazz over!  Rey lands on the apron!  Enzuigiri from Rey connects!  Gus reels backwards!!   Rey with a springboard crossbody..."

Jim Jackson:  "NO!  Gus catches him in mid-air and counters it into a backbreaker!  Rey Del Jazz is down but Colton Charles Cai Cobb is up!  He grabs Gus from behind...  He's going to send Gus through the flaming table with a German suplex!  No!  The Psychopath counters with back elbow shots to Colton's head!  C4's grip loosens!"

Brad Blood:  "Rey Del Jazz staggers to his feet...  Irish whip by Gus sends C4 crashing into Rey!  Rey is sent flying through the ropes to the outside!  C4 stumbles back into Gus' grasp!  The crowd is now cheering loudly on their feet!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus first lift wrestler Colton Charles Cai Cobb up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back...  ON THE FLAMING TABLE!!!  OUT OF CONTROL THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE!  GUS HOOKS THE LEG!"

Brad Blood:  "THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT!  NO WAY COLTON IS GETTING UP AFTER THAT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall AND STILL ROC CHAOS CHAMPION...  The Psychopath... GUS!"

Jim Jackson:  "Gus wins the match and retains the title after a brutal bout with C4!  What an explosive match!  EMTs rush to the scene as ringside crew member put out the fire with fire extinguishers!  What a match!  What a finish!"

Brad Blood:  "Whew!  This is why Ring of Chaos is the best wrestling promotion out there!  Gus makes his way to the back carrying his belt...  Rey Del Jazz recovers and stares at Gus...  Looks like Rey is not letting things go..."

Jim Jackson:  "Wow!  What a night this was!  My heart is still beating fast from the events that just happened tonight!"

Brad Blood:  "You got that right, what else could top tonight?  I mean, with everything that happened...  This was one helluva show!  Wait!  What's that?!"

Smoke starts coming out of the titantron. The crowd begins to get quiet as they wait to see who it is. Suddenly, Brompton Cocktail by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play over the speakers, as the crowd begins to cheer almost immediately, recognizing that it is Mister N. He steps on the titantron, and looks around at the Ring of Chaos crowd. He smirks, and starts to head toward the ring slowly. Once he reaches the ring, he jumps on the apron, and enters through the ropes. He signals for the crowd to get quiet as he makes his way to the center of the ring. The crowd gets quieter, and N speaks.

Mister N:  "So, this is Ring of Chaos… This statement causes a huge reaction from the crowd."

An amused Mister N looks around.

Mister N: "You know, 2 or 3 years ago, I never would’ve imagined that I would ever be standing in the middle of a Ring of Chaos ring…yet here I am."

N pauses for a few seconds, then speaks.

Mister N: "And why am I here? That’s a simple question, with a simple answer. I’m here to fight. Crowd starts chanting N’s name. Mister N: And who do I want to fight? Another simple question, and another simple answer. I’m here to fight anyone who has the guts to step foot in the same ring with me."

Chanting gets louder.

Mister N: "That’s right. It’s an open challenge. I’ll take anybody, and everybody. It doesn’t if it’s a jobber, it doesn’t matter if it’s Ring of Chaos’s top star, the truth is that none of them will be able to even come close to beating me. I’m on a whole new level, and if you think otherwise…"

N smiles and leans against the ropes.

Mister N: "Then please, come out here and prove it. N drops the mike, as the crowd is still chanting his name. He waits to see who will answer his challenge."

Brad Blood:  "What a turn of events!  That's Mister N from New Found Glory with an open challenge?!  Who will accept his challenge?!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the loud speakers as Thaddeus Rex steps out to a huge pop from the crowd.  Coming off a win from the monster Aatrox tonight, T-Rex confidently walks down to the ring...  He grabs a mic and leaps up the apron and enters the ring.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Well I think I'll take you one Mister N.  I've heard about you, your reputation precedes you..."

T-Rex walks over, his eyes analyzing Mister N.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Now I have a lot of respect for you, for your accomplishments in the squared circle...  But if you think that entering a Ring of Chaos wrestling ring will be easy, you'll be in for a rude awakening."

The crowd starts cheering.

Thaddeus Rex:  "You think you have what it takes to survive in Ring of Chaos?  Well bring it on N...   I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong and send you packing back to NFG...  No hard feeling of course."

With that, Thaddeus Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as the crowd starts cheering.

Jim Jackson:  "What a perfect way to end this show!  An unexpected visitor Mister N has issued an open challenge and T-Rex accepted!"

Brad Blood:  "My mind is blown Jim...  BLOWN!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like we're out of time though, so until next time...  Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down