Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 am

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Entrop10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Rupert10

Jim Jackson:  "After 3 matches against planks, ladders and sex dolls, Rupert is going to attempt once again to emerge victorious in a match. His record thus far is 3 loses and 0 wins."

Brad Blood:  "I wonder what he's gonna be facing this week. A sponge? The monopoly man? A Used condom? The dildo you have had stuck up your ass for years?"

Jim Jackson:  "What did you say?"

Brad Blood: "Nothing"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at Boobies and weighing in at about 500 Legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom... "The Flying Potato" ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, ...... "

The arena goes silent

Brad Blood: "Well ....... We're waiting!"

The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd.  Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy who hulks into the ring and prepares for his match.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "Oh my god! Rupert has just pissed himself at the sheer presence of Entropy! Troy is just laughing at the poor kid. Somebody stop this match before he gets seriously hurt!"

Brad Blood:  "Ain't no stopping Entropy as he runs in and picks Rupert up and launches him 15 feet into the air! Double Axe handle to the back of The Flying Potato as he falls to the mat. He went splat like a pancake!"

Jim Jackson:  "Troy is shouting to Entropy to be like a Mortal Kombat character and FINISH HIM! Entropy picks his opponent up with ease and hoists him over his shoulders. Discord Song! He beginning to bend and his spine might snap!."

Brad Blood:  "He's not tapping? His will must be invincible! Oh wait! He's passed out from the pain!"

Jack B. Quick:  "Ring the bell!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, ENTROPY!!"

Jim Jackson:  "Entropy isn't letting go off the hold. He lifts Rupert up into the air from the discord song and holds him above his head. AAHH! Entropy, with all of his strength, slams him into his knee, possibly breaking the spine and crippling him for life."

Brad Blood:  "You see Jim, no one cared about entropy until he put on the mask. And once ROC is in ashes, only then, do you have his permission to die. Trying to stop him will be extremely painful .... for you"

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another spectacular evening of excitement, action and drama.  That's right folks it's time for Chaos Supreme, the best wrestling show on the planet!  Joining me tonight is my partner in crime Brad Blood."

Brad Blood:  "Thanks for the intro Jim, and that's right, it's really a spectacular show we have for our fans tonight but since when did we ever deliver a sub par show?  That's right, NEVER!  Now prepare to be tickled, prepare to be titillated, prepare to get moist and orgasm in delight with the show tonight as we bring you all Chaos Supreme!"

Jim Jackson:  "Uhh yes, that's quite a colorful use of words Brad, now since we're all as excited as a little kid in a candy store, there's no point in prolonging the inevitable...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

As the Chaos Supreme kicks off, "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel, following close behind is the monster known as Entropy.  The crowd gasps in surprise at the return of the vice-general manager and his "son".  He takes his time and lights up a Cuban cigar and puffs on it for a while before making his descent down the ramp as the crowd shower him with boos.  Ignoring the crowd's disgust, Troy patiently waits for them to settle down before he begins to talk.

Marcus Troy:  "Such a warm welcome for my return to Ring of Chaos!  I'm touched that I am remembered so fondly by the likes of you.  Oh in case there are some ignorant fools out there, that was sarcasm."

Once again boos are pelted towards Marcus Troy who just chuckles in amusement at how easy it was to goad the crowd.  This time it takes a little longer before the crowd settles down.

Marcus Troy:  "You know, getting bashed on the head an having a near death experience changes a man.  In fact, it opened my eyes to a revelation!  And before you all jump into unfounded assumptions...  No, I'm not turning a new leaf.  In fact the revelation I had was that I was too soft, so tonight on my return here to Ring of Chaos, I shall be exerting the powers that was vested in me...  First of all, to Haruki Inoki, for the crime of attacking an authority figure!  YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY INDEFINITELY!  Now of course you can challenge this decision, but if you want to do so, then you would have to face Entropy in a Texas Deathmatch!  If you manage to win, then you can return to the regular roster, if not...  Then good luck sitting the rest of your contract out WITHOUT PAY!"

Marcus Troy begins to laugh loudly as the crowd gasp at the implications of his words.

Marcus Troy:  "Now on to the second agenda I have for this evening and it concerns Mr. Wolfe and Mr. Vilkas or as we collectively know them as The Storm Riders!  I promised these two men a reward if they join my team to fight off Team Melchiott and if we won, never say that I am not a man of my word.  So tonight, The Storm Riders shall be taking on The Slayers in a match for the RoC Tag Team Titles!"

Again the crowd start to show their displeasure at the abuse in authority Marcus Troy is exerting, once again Troy merely ignores them and continues on.

Marcus Troy:  "And lastly...  Even though I've been absent, I was able to catch up with the happenings here in Ring of Chaos, specially the events that happened in the elimination chamber match for the RoC World Title two weeks ago.  Yes, I'm talking about the interference of Mr. Colton Charles Cai Cobb in the match which cost Mr. Allister King and Mr. Tyler Norton their shot at the title!  So tonight, we shall have a triple threat match between Allister King, Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Tyler Norton.  And to make things more interesting...  Both Mr. King and Mr. Norton CANNOT BE DISQUALIFIED!  Of course a special opportunity shall be awaiting the winner of that triple threat whoever he may be."

This time excited murmurs emanate from the crowd at the announcement of the VGM.

Marcus Troy:  "Tonight marks my return to RoC and my return to power, and this is only the first of many surprises I have in store for RoC!"

With that "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse begins to play once more.  Marcus Troy ends his speech and exits the ring, Entropy closely follows behind him as they make their way back up the ramp and disappear to the back.

We take you to a parking lot where a sea of paparazzi can be seen surrounding a car. A car that hasn't been seen in the RoC parking lot before. The door swings open, knocking a cameraman backwards, as Jackson Cain steps out. He takes a moment to pose before responding to a microphone that was thrust into his face by a female reporter.

Jackson Cain: "Whoa there darling. The only thing you should be thrusting in my face is..."

Jackson gets distracted as his gaze slowly lowers to her chest. He raises his sunglasses making it very obvious what he is doing as the cameras continue to flash. Looking to the side, Jackson winks towards the majority of the cameras before lowering his glasses and turning back to the woman.

Jackson Cain: "Nevermind ma'am. Do proceed with your very intriguing breastions...questions."

Woman: "First of all, my name is Jessica. Second, what brings you here to Ring of Chaos? Last time we saw you, you were assaulting a woman on a cliff."

Jackson Cain: "I'm sorry Jasmine but that was not assault. It was simply some harmless flirting. Sadly, things between her and myself won't be working out. Something about a restraining order and possible murder charge. I don't speak lawyer but I do speak lover. What do you say to a date tonight? Say, 7 o'clock?"

Woman: "You have a match tonight, remember? Also, how are you able to compete here when you have been charged with murder?"

Jackson Cain: "I'm thinking a nice candle lit dinner overlooking Niagra Falls. The Canadian side of course. Then we can return to my yacht where we can..."

Again, Jackson glances down at the woman's chest. This time, his face lights up a bright red and his eyes start to water. He raps runs his fingers through her hair before having his hand slapped away. Jackson then runs his fingers through his own hair before placing his arm around the woman's shoulder.

Woman: "Like I said, you have a match tonight. Also, where did you get this car? Didn't we watch yours get dragged off a cliff?"

Jackson Cain: "Oh this old thing? I just bought it actually. The family of the former owner wanted to sell it after he passed away. It is truly a sad story that I don't quite want to go into detail about. But as you said, I have a match tonight."

Jackson pops the trunk to the car showing the body of a middle aged man shoved in it. He walks around to the back of the car as the paparazzi crowd around to take pictures. The woman looks like she is about to vomit as Jackson shoves the body out of the way to grab his gym bag. Jackson tosses his keys to one of the paparazzi as he slings his bag over his shoulder.

Jackson Cain: "Take good care of the car, Mr. Valet. I'm going to need it to pick Ashley here up for our date. But for right now, this star has to go light up her world before he rocks it later."

Turning to wink to the woman, Jackson lowers his sunglasses before starting to walk away. As he is about to enter the building, three cop cars pull into the parking lot with their sirens blazing. The police all hop out of their cars and tackle the man that Jackson had gave the keys to. Jackson turns around to survey the scene before laughing as the door closes behind him.

Cher's "Believe" begins playing on the loud speakers as a flamboyant pink light show start flashing on the top of the entrance ramp, a lavender scented mist sprays out covering the entrance tunnel completely.  Stepping forth from the mist with the RoC Lightweight title on her shoulders is Ring of Chaos' one and only transsexual superstar Boy Bakla!  She waves to the fans from up on top as the crowd start cheering for her.  Making her way down the ramp, Bakla starts blowing kisses towards the fans.  She leaps up unto the apron and enters the ring.

Boy Bakla:  "Good evening everyone!"

The fans cheer loudly.

Boy Bakla:  "First of all as you all know two weeks ago, my title defense match had an unexpected turn.  It still boggles the mind why Cecilia and her little sorority would send out a little girl to fight me.  I mean, what were they smoking when they did that?  No offense to the brave little girl, Paru I think is her name but what her connection is to Cecilia's troupe and why she is with them is beyond me.  Now we all know the result of that fiasco...  Tonight me and my friend Little Wang shall be facing The Demon of Shirakawa in a handicap match.  Of course it's not my preferred type of match to be in since I am about fighting fairly but management has spoken.  Maybe this will serve as a lesson to Cecilia and her little group not to act out foolishly."

Bakla pauses a while to catch her breath.

Boy Bakla:  "Now on to my next agenda why I came out here tonight.  That's right, that is to once again put my RoC Lightweight Title on the line.  Once again I call out to the RoC locker room, does anyone think they can take me on and take this title away from me?  Come out now and I'll accept your challenge and put this belt on the line on the next show!"

Bakla and the crowd waits to see if anyone will answer her call.

Erika Sonozaki: "Mote!"

As her voice rings out through the arena, Erika Sonozaki steps out from the back and onto the entrance way with a microphone in hand.  Standing beside her is the little girl known as Paru.

Erika Sonozaki: "Don't you think that you are getting a little ahead of yourself there, shorty?"

Paru gives Erika a quizzical look, clearly thinking that Erika is addressing her.  Erika laughs and shakes her head before pointing to the ring and whispering something to Paru.  Nodding, Paru directs her gaze to Bakla.

Erika Sonozaki: "I take it as an insult that you are trying to look past me.  I'm your problem here tonight and you should be focused on the task at hand, not what will happen in the future.  Speaking of the future, let me enlighten you just a bit; that Lightweight Championship won't be in your possession for much longer.  Cecilia is aiming for that belt and it is only a matter of time before she gets what she wants."

The crowd shows their support for Boy Bakla by booing Erika Sonozaki.  Unaccustomed to America, Paru's face falls to confusion as she tries to wrap her head around what the crowd of people are trying to say.

Erika Sonozaki: "As far as tonight goes, you and that midget friend of yours will be getting a harsh lesson on just who exactly I am when I beat you two into oblivion!  I was already agitated, but you've pissed me off by questioning why Paru came out to wrestle two weeks ago.  Do you really think that I would ever put her in a scenario that she wasn't prepared for?  Paru is more than tough enough to take you down."

Paru, hearing this, smiles and begins shadowboxing towards Boy Bakla... which is actually really rather cute.

Erika Sonozaki: "I'm going to pay you back for your insolence..."

Erika growls out that last sentence as she stares at Bakla.

Boy Bakla:  "Says the person who sent in a little girl as a proxy."

Boy Bakla walks over towards the ropes facing Erika.

Boy Bakla:  "Listen here girlfriend, I'll take you or Cecilia on with MT RoC Lightweight Title on the line anytime, though of course since you already squandered the title shot I gave you it won't be fair to give you one again so soon, so off to the back of the queue you go...  As for tonight, don't think too highly of yourself, Little Wang and I are more than capable of wiping that smug look off your face.  Honey, we may not be as tall or as big as you but as the saying goes it's not the size but how you use it that matters.  So why don't you go off to the back now and let other potential contenders for my RoC Lightweight Title take the stage.  Goodbye Erika!"

Bakla waves Erika off as the crowd start chanting.

Crowd:  "Nahnahnahnah nahnahnahnah heyheyhey goodbye~!  Nahnahnahnah nahnahnahnah heyheyhey goodbye~!"

Erika gives a short laugh before bringing the microphone back up to her lips.

Erika Sonozaki: "Isn't that cute?  My "proxy" here would have defeated you easily, had Morrison not saved you.  Isn't it nice?  Being saved by your boss so that you don't have to been known as the champion who got beaten by a little girl?  I suspect it is."

Giving a grin to Bakla, Erika continues to ignore the crowd.

Erika Sonozaki: "I'll show the world what kind of "champion" you are when I clean the ring with your face.  That is, unless you want to duck me and leave Wang to fight your battle for you.  After all, I should be at the back of the line according to you, right?  It seems our "champ" here has a yellow-belly..."

Of course, the crowd reacts to that with boos.

Erika Sonozaki: "I think your little charade has gone on long enough; I think it's time we get this started."

Paru starts to walk forward, clearly intending to go to the ring with Erika, but Erika reaches out and grabs the girl by the collar before yanking her back and causing her to make a rather cute noise in response to her discomfort.  After motioning for Paru to stay, Erika turns and starts to walk towards the ring.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I can't leave you alone for one second, can I?"

Cecilia's voice stops Erika before she can get too far.  Stepping out from the back, Cecilia stops beside Paru.

Cecilia Christiansen: "This entire scene is irrelevant.  The problem regarding our Lightweight Championship match will be fixed, which means, that there is no open challenge.  You will be facing one of us for that belt."

The crowd boos yet again, clearing disappointed by Cecilia's comments.

Cecilia Christiansen: "We'll see you later, Bakla... if you survive tonight's match that is."

Motioning for Erika to follow her, Cecilia turns and disappears backstage.  Erika considers ignoring Cecilia, but decides to entertain her for now and follows her to the backstage.  Paru shrugs and mouths "woof" at Bakla before heading to the back as well.

A Light Shines on a stairway in the audience to reveal The Daring One

The Daring One: "You didn't think they would be the only ones show up for you open challenge eh? Like who dares. I dare and He who dares wins. so I guess what I'm saying with that little joke there is I'll also be taking you up on that offer."

The Daring One sits on the steps.

Finally a grin appears on Bakla's face.  She whips she whips around and points towards The Daring One.

Boy Bakla:  "Finally a challenger that is worth my time...  No...  OUR TIME!  Of course Daring One, you shall be my next opponent.  Two weeks from now, on the next Chaos Supreme it will be Boy Bakla versus The Daring One for the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!  Of course I do expect you to show up, not like Erika and her little club where they sent in a little girl as a proxy right?"

Bakla walks towards the direction of The Daring One and stops right at the ropes.

Boy Bakla:  "Well I doubt you'll pull any crazy stunt like Erika...  Challenge accepted Daring One!  Let's see if you will live up to your name and DARE to step in the ring with me two weeks from now...  Until then, I have a so-called Demon of Shirakawa to humble and you I believe have a match coming up...  Ciao!"

Bakla waves to The Daring One and exits the ring as Cher's "Believe" starts to play once more on the loud speakers.

Last edited by Thaddeus Rex on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:02 am

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Jackso10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson:  "The following match features a newcomer Jackson Cain going against The Daring One."

Brad Blood:  "Well The Daring One ain't no pushover and Jackson Cain first match here in RoC won't be a walk in the park."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first standing in at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Toronto, Canada...  The Reaper...  JACKSON CAIN!"

Jackson Cain walks down to the ring as many fireworks go off behind him. He takes a moment to kiss the hand of a lady in the audience before climbing into the ring. Jackson takes off his leather jacket and sunglasses and hangs them on the turn buckle.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada...  THE DARING ONE!"

"Operate, Annihilate" plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  The Daring One seems unimpressed with Jackson Cain and charges in fast throwing a flurry of fists.  Jackson Cain gladly accepts the challenge and meets The Daring One's fists with a flurry of his own.  It's an all out brawl just from the get go!  Look at those fists fly!"

Brad Blood:  "Man, that is intense, both men aren't holding anything back.  Both men throw a huge right hook at the same time and both punches connects sending both men reeling and falling back a step but both Daring One and Jackson remain on their feet.  So much intensity and the match just started and the crowd knows it!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "That was awesome indeed as both men begin to brawl again!  At this rate this match may not last long...  Ohh!  A big uppercut sends The Daring One reeling into the ropes!  Jackson Cain sees his chance and charges in with a running knee.  The Daring One blocks it but Cain grabs him by the head and lifts him up for a suplex!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One quickly rolls away when he hits the canvas. Good move rolling away so that Jackson couldn't capitalize.  The Daring One pulls himself up on the ropes, Cain charges in...  The Daring One with a superkick connects!  Cain goes down!  The Daring One for the pin..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Jackson Cain gets a shoulder up at two.  The Daring One charges in with a low kick but Cain gets his arms up to block it.  Jackson grabs Daring One's leg and drags him into the ground!  He's going for a sharpshooter...  No!  The Daring One twists free and tries counter with his own submission an ankle lock!  No!  The Reaper kicks free sending The Daring One to the ropes, as The Daring One bounces back down and Cain catches him in a triangle choke!  No!  The Daring One pulls free before he could lock in the submission, Jackson Cain gets up quickly and throws a big right, The Daring One sidesteps and counters with an arm drag!  Cain rolls away and up to one knee.   The crowd starts applauding."

Crowd:  "THIS IS WRESTLING!  THIS IS WRESTLING!"

Brad Blood:  "Well it so far looks like these two guys are evenly matched!  Neither men have yet to pull away with an advantage in this match.  This may boil down to who makes a mistake first.   Both men begin to circle each other, it looks like they are now more or less aware what they are capable of."

Jim Jackson:  "It's The Daring One who makes the first move as he charges in with a discus clothesline.  Jackson Cain ducks low and throws a spinning backfist just as The Daring One runs pasts him...  No!  The Daring One somehow twists his head out of the way.  The Daring One hits the ropes and bounces back, Cain ducks down for a back body drop but The Daring One counters it with a knee strike to the face!  Cain falls to one knee...  Shining wizard by The Daring One!  He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Jackson kicks out at two!  The Daring One stomps down a couple of times right on Jackson's ribs.  He goes for a leg drop...  No!  Cain rolls away!  Cain gets back up to his feet, The Daring One runs in...  Right into a lariat!  The Daring One gets back up to his feet...  Body slam sends him back to the mat!  Jackson perches on the corner...  Daring One staggers back to his feet and turns around...  Jackson Cain takes a run at The Daring One and dives driving his shoulder into his stomach executing a Scythe Swing!   The Reaper almost cut The Daring One in half!  He goes for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One kicks out!  The Reaper pulls him up and sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip...  The Daring One bounces back but dodges a clothesline attempt!  The Daring One hits the ropes once more...  Dropkick sends Jackson Cain reeling backwards...   The Daring One sees his chance and charges in...  Right into a Spinebuster from out of nowhere!  Cain just slammed The Daring One's spine hard into the canvas!  He goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One still kicks out at two!  He may have a smaller frame but he's one tough competitor, it will take more than that to put The Daring One down.  Jackson pulls Daring One up...  Daring One counters with elbow shots to the gut!  Double axe handle by Cain stops The Daring One's attack!   The Reaper backs into the ropes to get some momentum...  Running knee strike...  No!  The Daring One spins out of the way!  Cain hits the ropes once more and bounces back...  Right into a spinning high kick!  Jackson Cain hits the ropes...  The Daring One with a big clothesline sends him over the top rope and to the outside!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One sizes The Reaper outside the ring...  He runs and leaps over the ropes and catches Jackson Cain in a headscissor, where he spins him around for 2 full rotations before sending him crashing into the steel steps!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One starts to play the crowd showboating outside!  He knees Jackson one more time on the gut before throwing him back into the ring.  Daring One leaps to the apron and again continues to showboat to hype the crowd up...  He turns around...  Jackson Cain is there with a stiff elbow sending him reeling, he holds on to the top rope to stop himself from falling off the apron.  Cain pulls him back in and suplexes him over the rope and back into the ring!  Cain is still on the ground though, looks like he was hurt when he slammed into the steel steps earlier."

Jim Jackson:  "Jackson Cain begins to rise back to his feet, looks like he's favoring his lower back a bit.  The Daring One is also beginning to stir, Cain quickly gets up and kicks him on the ribs sending him rolling to the corner.  The Daring One tries to pull himself up the turnbuckles, The Reaper comes charging in hoping to end this match...  No!  The Daring One leaps out of the way and Cain slams into the ring post shoulders first!"

Brad Blood:  "Ooh!  That may be the opening The Daring One is looking for.  He pulls Jackson out of the corner and connects with a knee to the face!  Irish whip sends Cain crashing into the opposite corner back first!  The Daring One charges in...  Running big boot smashes into Jackson!  The Daring One begins to attack with a series of stiff chops lighting Jackson up!"

Crowd:  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait!  Jackson Cain blocks the chop attempt and reverses their positions!  Now Cain is the one administering the chops!"

Crowd:  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

Brad Blood:  "Don't stop wooing yet, The Daring One blocks Jackson's chop and once more reverses the position!  The Daring One retaliates once more with more chops!  Before Jackson can block it he connects with a front kick and grabs his head...  Bulldog from the corner plants Cain on the canvas!  The Daring One for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Reaper gets his shoulders up and begins to fight back to his feet.  Big European uppercut sends The Daring One reeling!  Another European uppercut and another!   The Daring One has been backed to the ropes...  Irish whip sends The Daring One to the ropes, big discus clothesline takes him down!  Jackson Cain wraps his arm around the neck of The Daring One and hoists him high above his head...  No!  The Daring One slips down behind Cain!  The Daring One is in a perfect position for his finisher!  The Daring One grabs Jackson Cain's back and pulls him down towards his knees..."

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Cain manages to grab on to the top rope and The Daring One falls on his back alone!  Jackson starts stomping on Daring One's gut.   Elbow drop from Cain connects!  The Daring One tries to get up but Cain sends him back to the mat with a snapmare.  Jackson grabs his legs and begins to apply a figure four leg lock!  He gets the submission locked in!  The Daring One's face contorts in pain!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One is caught in a submission, he's trying to reach for the ropes but he's too far away!  Wait!  It looks like The Daring One is attempting a different approach!  He's trying to flip himself over!  Jackson Cain is trying to prevent himself from flipping over else the pressure of the hold will be reversed....  The Daring One makes it!  Now it's Cain who is in pain!  He reaches out for the ropes and makes it!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One is not letting go!  The referee gives a warning which remains unheeded!  He begins the five count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Fi..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One releases the hold just a fraction of a second from getting disqualified.  A classic heel move there to maximize the damage.  The Daring One pulls himself back up and walks over to Jackson Cain.  He grabs his leg and hits an elbow drop down on the inner thigh!  He gets back up and repeats the process!  Jackson grunts in pain!  The Daring One goes for a third elbow drop to the inner thigh...  No!  Cain grabs him and tries to lock in a triangle choke once more!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One pulls out before the hold can be locked in!  He charges towards Cain once more.  Right into a scoop slam counter!  The Daring One staggers to his feet...  Cain grabs him and hits a German suplex!  He just folded The Daring One in half!  Cain for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "No!  The Daring One gets a shoulder up at the last moment!  Both men manage to get back up to their feet at the same time...  The Daring One using the ropes to pull himself up...  It looks like both are already breathing heavily, it is clear that both men are down to their last leg...  It's still anyone's game at this point.  With a primal scream both men charge towards each other!  Jackson Cain dodges a clothesline and counters with a uranage!  The Daring One staggers back to his feet..."

Brad Blood:  "Jackson Cain wraps his arm around the neck of The Daring One and hoists him high above his head. Jackson takes a moment to pander to the audience before driving the top of Daring One's head onto his knee executing a Frost Fire!  Cain for the cover!  The referee begins counting."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Reaper...  JACKSON CAIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "What an impressive debut for Jackson Cain.  Looks like RoC has just found another good addition to the roster, not taking anything away from The Daring One tonight, I mean this match could have also gone his way."

Brad Blood:  "Well one thing is for sure, Jackson Cain has arrived and made a big statement upon his arrival."

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Backst10

The camera fades in to reveal Po1ski once again ready to give an interview with Julie Rodriguez. Seems like this guy can't do anything else for a promo. Whatever, this is black subtext, no one is gonna read it anyway. Penis.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hello and once again I am talking with the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. First off, that was an excellent effort in the Elimination Chamber match. In just your third match, you were battle for the Ring of Chaos world championship. That's quite an impressive feat."

Po1ski: "Well yeah, I guess it was. But Tyler Norton also did a damn good job. If it wasn't for C4 coming in and interfering, I bet he would have at least been final three with me and Alexander Melchiott. But as they say, shit happens."

Julie Rodriguez: "Shit does indeed happen. Strong words. Anyway, tonight you are facing La Màscara Sin Pantalones, who was also a competitor in the elimination chamber mat-"

Po1ski: "And I put him to sleep."

Julie Rodriguez: "True. But that was in a grueling match. Do you think you can do the same against him one on one, when he is fresh?"

Po1ski: "La Màscara Sin Pantalones will be lucky to leave the ring on his own two feet. You see, I have come so close on two separate occasions. First was at the Battle Royal. I mean yeah, beating Tyler Norton in the finals was really just for bragging rights and a later spot in the chamber, but it was also a big opportunity missed. And then in the elimination chamber match, I was in the finals, going toe to toe with Alexander Melchiott. The champion. And he used his experience and skill to beat me. I mean I really just couldn't buy a fucking win at this point."

Julie Rodriguez: "So are you saying that you're...not confident in your match tonight?"

Po1ski: "Of course not. I'm just saying that in two clutch situations I came up short. Now tonight may not seem like a clutch match, but it so is. La Màscara Sin Pantalones was in the chamber. That makes him a former and maybe even still contender for the title. I gotta beat him. There is no other option. This is the difference between staying in the title picture and following back into irrelevancy. I'm not just gonna put La Màscara Sin Pantalones to sleep tonight. I'm gonna hurt him."

Julie Rodriguez: "You know Mr. Morrison won't be happy wi-"

Po1ski steps closer, coming eye to eye (kinda, I mean the dude is 6'3'', you know what I mean) with Julie Rodriguez. His voice is a low grumble, barely containing the raging scream inside.

Po1ski: "I don't give a damn about what Mr. Morrison thinks. This is my future on the line here. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to take La Màscara Sin Pantalones down. It's gonna be quick, violent, brutal. I'm done playing games. And I'm done with this bullshit of an interview. I have to go fight."

Po1ski storms off. Julie Rodriguez has a shocked look that seems to be frozen on her face. The camera man lowers the camera and ask if she's okay. The camera fades to black.

Brad Blood:  "Before we continue, here's a few words from our sponsors!  Introducing the newest snack to hit the market.  They are so tasty you'll even lick your fingers after diving in!  That's right, introducing..."

The titantron comes to life showing a brand new product.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Megapu10

Jim Jackson:  "Where the hell do you find these sponsors?!"

The camera opens up backstage to show Julia Rodriguez standing by ready to conduct an interview.

Julie Rodriguez: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, one of ROC's newest addition, Rupert B. Humperdink."

Rupert waddles in and waves to the camera.

Julie Rodriguez: "Rupert, how does it feel to be here wrestling in ROC?"

Rupert B. Humperdink: "I like chocolate milk!"

Julie Rodriguez: "That's great, but that doesn't answer my question."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "My cat smells like wee wee!"

Julie Rodriguez: "How old is your cat?"

Rupert looks at his hands then holds 6 fingers up.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "This many!"

Julie Rodriguez: "What's your cats name?"

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Mister ..."

Suddenly Allister King runs in out of nowhere and fly kicks Rupert, sending him flying. He then turns to the camera and does the Shia LaBeuof.

Allister King: "DO IT!"

He runs away. Julie has no idea what happened as the camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 La_mas10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Po1ski10

Jim Jackson: "What match are we gonna witness now, Brad?"

Brad Blood: "We will see Po1ski square off with La Máscara Sin Pantalones. Both men faced off before inside the Elimination Chamber where both of them failed to secure the win."

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski actually eliminated Pantalones from said match so one must assume he is looking for redemption for himself tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Rzeszow, Poland, weighing at 265 lbs and standing at 6'3, The Polish Freight Train.. Po1ski!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, from Toluca, Mexico, weighing at 289 lbs and standing at 6'1.. La Máscara Sin Pantalones!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into the ring."

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And this match has now started, folks. Po1ski and Pantalones stare each other down."

Brad Blood: "La Máscara Sin Pantalones offers Po1ski a handshake."

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski looks down at Pantalones' hand an- whoa! Po1ski just flipped La Máscara Sin Pantalones like a burger with a wicked lariat!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski isn't here to shake hands! He is here to WIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Being respectful won't hurt.. and now Po1ski picks up Pantalones from his waist. What is he going for here?"

Brad Blood: "Oh! A brutal German Suplex sending Pantalones crashing down on his neck!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski still has his hands holding on to La Máscara! Po1ski gets up and connects with another German!"

Brad Blood: "He looks to be planning on hitting one more as he gets up, still holding Máscara.. Máscara tries his best to get free from the hold."

Jim Jackson: "Máscara is throwing elbow after elbow after elbow to Po1ski's head.. will he free himself from the tight grip?And another elbow! He's out!"

Brad Blood: "Pantalones grabs Po1ski's arm and Irish whips him to the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "La Máscara throws a clothesline at Po1ski, but Po1ski ducks under it and moves behind Máscara!"

Brad Blood: "He grabs Pantalones from his waists and throws him overhead slamming him down with a third German Suplex!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski looks at the fallen Máscara and now he is just bouncing around.. clearly he is not taking this match seriously.."

Brad Blood: "He is demolishing his opponent here.. he is allowed to have some fun with it!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski stands in the corner waiting patiently waiting for his opponent to get up.."

Brad Blood: "I think he is going for the kill.."

Jim Jackson: "La Máscara Sin Pantalones slowly stands up on both feet..."

Brad Blood: "Po1ski charges at his opponent!"

Jim Jackson: "No! La Máscara leapfrogs over Po1ski's head!"

Brad Blood: "La Máscara runs to the ropes.."

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski waits for La Máscara Sin Pantalones to come towards him, and then hits him with a violent front kick to his jaw! A devastating Teep Kick!"

Brad Blood: "And that's it.. just count, he's done."

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski slowly and arrogantly goes for the pin.."

Brad Blood: "I love this kid!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... Po1ski!"

Jim Jackson: "A dominating performance from Po1ski here. He took advantage of La Máscara Sin Pantalones and his respectful personality to get the advantage and then he just manhandled him.."

Brad Blood: "It was like a man playing with children! Po1ski is a predator!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait.. what?!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:25 am

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Gm_s_o10

Walking through the halls is none other than Cecilia Christiansen. In her hands is a folder that seems to be filled to the brim with papers. Noticing the camera, Cecilia smiles and waves for it follow as she walks up to the door that leads into Lee Morrison's office. Cecilia lightly knocks on the door.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Mr. Morrison? It's me, Cecilia. I would like to discuss something with you."

Lee Morrison waves her in.

Lee Morrison: "Why of course Cecilia, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Stepping into the office, Cecilia offers Morrison a smile before beginning to speak.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Mr. Morrison, your actions last week were made in haste and ignorance. I have information here that you will find interesting, as it will prove that you punished us unjustly."

Cecilia sets the folder onto Morrison's desk. She keeps a finger on it as she continues.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Inside of this folder are documents that will enlighten you on Paru's current situation as it pertains to Ring of Chaos. I trust that you will read through these and consider the facts regarding this manner. Furthermore, I request that, upon reviewing these documents, that you expunge the forfeit loss from Erika Sonozaki's record and allow Paru to compete for the Lightweight Championship. I was the one who made the decision to place Paru into the match against Boy Bakla, yet Erika was the one to be punished. And while it is true that Paru does not have a contract with this organization, it would not mark the first time that someone has come into Ring of Chaos without a proper invitation. Lexi Thorne, for example, assaulted several wrestlers prior to becoming a contracted member of the roster. I am not attempting to say that what I did was acceptable, but I am saying that Paru did not attack anyone from behind and instead was asking for a fair battle. I hope that we can work this issue out in a way that is favorable to the both of us, rather than one that merely hurts our relationship."

Taking her finger off of the folder, Cecilia takes a step back from the desk.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I would like to discuss this more in the future, but I regret to say that I must take my leave. I have some things that need taking care of. If you will excuse me."

Cecilia gives Morrison a slight bow before turning and walking out of the office.

Backstage, under a crude setup, Julia Rodriguez stands beside RoC roster's smallest member Little Wang.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Good evening wrestling fans, tonight we have the pleasure of having Little Wang. First of all thank you for giving us a moment of your time Mr. Wang."

Little Wang:  "On, that's no problem at all Ms. Rodriguez, I always ready to be interviewed when needed, anytime and anywhere Little Wang ready to go."

Julia Rodriguez:  "Ah yes...  Well let's not keep the fans waiting.  Tonight you'll be partnered with your close friend Boy Bakla in a match against Erika Sonozaki.  I know you and Bakla have always stood up against bullying, isn't a handicap match like this the same as bullying?"

Little Wang:  "Tonight is different case Ms. Rodriguez.  At whatever angle you look at, Ms. Sonozaki is not a weak person, in fact if you remember right, she was the one who attacked Lexi Thorne back in our first pay-per-view costing her the RoC Women's title.  So she is the bully, what me and my friend Bakla is doing, is banding together to stand against her, against the bully.  Besides, we know she is part of group, it'd be best we be cautious, as they say four eyes better than two."

Julia Rodriguez nods and moves on to the next question.

Julia Rodriguez:  "The next question is, teaming up tonight with Boy Bakla, you are more or less synonymous with fighting in a tag team, in the past you were in a team with The Morbidly Obese Man, god rest his soul and tonight you are in a team with Bakla.  It seems that your singles career has been more or less left stagnant.  Is it because fighting in a tag team will somehow cancel out your size disadvantage that is why you prefer to fight in a team?"

Little Wang:  "First of all, it's always a honor to fight alongside friends, both The Morbidly Obese Man and Boy Bakla are my good friends and I couldn't be happier fighting with them.  Secondly, in my career I never shy away from any fight, inside the ring, size doesn't matter, Little Wang shall stand tall and use superior skill to put down whoever I face.  It is just that the road I travel these days do not lead up to singles competition, but don't be mistaken to think that I, Little Wang only like to be in ring in team wrestling.  If need be, I can and will fight against anyone at any time."

Julia Rodriguez:  "So any last words before we end this quick interview Mr. Wang?"

Little Wang muses for a bit before speaking.

Little Wang:  "I may not have wins, but I have heart.  And in this harsh world of wrestling, having heart is what matters.  No one probably see me as a threat but be careful, big things come in small packages...  After tonight, I shall show everyone what someone tiny can do.  Little Wang is coming...  Prepare yourself..."

Julia nods and looks once again to the camera.

Julia Rodriguez:  "There you have it folks, big words from a little wrestler.  Thank you again for your time Mr. Wang."

Julia Rodriguez shakes Little Wang's hand as the scene fades to black.

Sleepwalker suddenly out of nowhere appears behind the GM...

Sleepwalker:  "We Need to talk."

Lee Morrison looks up and sees Sleepwalker.  He casually swivels his seat towards where the mysterious wrestler appears.  He has seen and experienced many things since his entry to the wrestling business so a wrestler materializing out of thin air is hardly any surprise for the GM.

Lee Morrison: "What can I do for you Sleepwalker?"

Sleepwalker: "I want a rematch with Mandy Rigma. It ended in count out but it was the best match I had in a long time and I think the fans will love it if we did it again but with no count outs. What do you say?"

Lee Morrison looks at Sleepwalker, he already knows the outcome but pretends to mull things over for a bit.

Lee Morrison:  "Well it does seem that the fans want to see both of you clash again, and two weeks ago, Mr. Rigma did say he wants another shot against you...  You say you want it to be a no count out...  Let's up the stake then...  This match will be a falls count anywhere match!  The whole arena shall be your playground.  I do hope that satisfies your request Mr. Sleepwalker.  Now shall we shake on it?"

Lee Morrison offers his hand out to Sleepwalker.

Sleepwalker smirks and shakes his hand.

Sleepwalker: I hope Mr. Rigma has health insurance

The lights go out and when they turn on Sleepwalker is gone.

When the lights come back on, Allister King appears, standing behind Lee.

Allister King: "I like this light vanishing trick."

Morrison turns around, sighs and shakes his head at King

Allister King: "I'll just show myself out, See ya later buddy."

Allister leaves through the door and the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Boy_ba10 & Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Little12

VS

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Erika_10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next, we have Erika Sonozaki going against Boy Bakla and Little Wang in a handicap match."

Brad Blood: "Well the stunt they pulled in the last show put her in that position though in terms of handicap... I think being saddled with Little Wang is the real handicap in this match."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a handicap match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, with a combined weight of 260 pounds, the team of Boy Bakla and Little Wang... Minute to Zero!"

"Entrance of the Gladiators" by Julius Fučík starts playing on the loudspeakers as a light show captivates the audience and smoke rises from the ground. Stepping through the smoke is the duo of Boy Bakla and Little Wang, they wave to the crowd as they make their way to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 202 pounds, hailing from Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan... The Demon of Shirakawa... ERIKA SONOZAKI!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen. In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia. After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell, Little Wang starts off for their team, it's been a while since we've seen Wang in action. Erika Sonozaki looks insulted to be facing the little wrestler. Little Wang lunges, Erika Sonozaki reaches out to grab him, he slips under Sonozaki's legs! Little Wang off the ropes, springboard crossbody..."

Brad Blood: "No! Erika catches him and hits a back breaker before tossing him over head and letting him crash into the canvas! Honestly what else were we expecting... Erika for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang gets a shoulder up! The Demon of Shirakawa picks Little Wang up... Erika Sonozaki lifts Little Wang into a fireman's carry before throwing them into the air. As Wang lands on his feet, Erika catches him on the jaw with a superkick executing a Demon Strike! Wang is down! Erika for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Again Wang manages to get a shoulder up but how long will he last?"

Jim Jackson: "Erika Sonozaki grabs Little Wang, it looks like she may be going for her finisher Demoned Away... Erika lifts Wang onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack... Wait! Wang manages to wrest himself free off Sonozaki's grasp... Wang leaps towards Bakla's outstretched hand..."

Brad Blood: "What the?! Bakla fell off the apron before Wang could get the tag! It's Lexi! Lexi Thorne is crouched out of the referee's view and pulled Bakla off the apron!"

Jim Jackson: "Erika Sonozaki lifts Little Wang onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack before pushing Wang forward and sitting down, driving Wang head first into the mat! DEMONED AWAY! Sonozaki for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Demon of Shirakawa... ERIKA SONO~"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back. Clearly he is not happy...

Lee Morrison: "I want to make a correction! This match has been declared a NO CONTEST due to Lexi Thorne's interference! That's right, Ms. Thorne, your actions have cost Ms. Sonozaki her win. I do not know why you decided to interfere nor do I care to find out but your actions tonight are unacceptable! Now earlier tonight, Cecilia Christiansen came to my office and we had a chat, because of that chat, I decided to expunge your forfeit loss two weeks ago... Though this no contest tonight is another matter!"

Erika seems angry and starts shouting at Lexi who argues back.

Lee Morrison: "Quiet! Both of you I am still talking!"

Both girls shut up but still eye each other with anger.

Lee Morrison: "As the results of your actions tonight, on the next show, BOTH of you shall be fighting The Southern Gents in a tag match! If you both lose, then there will be consequences."

With that, Lee Morrison leaves as Erika and Lexi both have stunned looks on their faces.

Jim Jackson: "Looks like the boss has started to have a more active role here in RoC."

Brad Blood: "At the expense of both Lexi and Erika. Those two don't even get along, this will be a real challenge for them... I wonder what consequences is Morrison talking about though... Well we'll find out in two weeks..."

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag. With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other.. Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans. Grabbing a mic, Mandy paces about the ring before he decides to speak.

Mandy Rigma: "Sleepwalker! I call you out again this evening to issue a rematch challenge! A match to break the draw we had in our debut battles! Two weeks ago, you faced Haruki Inoki and pulled off an amazing victory, but I still am searching for my first win here in Ring of Chaos. I stand here before the fans and I ask that you fight me once more, and this time I promise you that the result of our battle shall not end with a draw... NO! It shall end with my first victory here in RoC and unfortunately for you, your first defeat! Two weeks ago I waited for you to accept my challenge and two weeks ago, you left me hanging. Once again I stand here ready to do battle but if you do not answer my call tonight, it probably means one thing... That you are afraid... Maybe it's you've tested the waters, and though our battle ended in a draw, you know what I am capable of... And that is to beat you in the ring."

The crowd "Oooohs!" loudly at Mandy Rigma's pronouncement.

Mandy Rigma: "So prove me wrong Sleepwalker. Come out and face me!"

Mandy lowers the mic and waits once again to see if Sleepwalker will respond to his challenge.

Instead of Sleepwalker, "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the back. The crowd looks on at the general manager of Ring of Chaos wondering why he is the one who answered Mandy Rigma's call. Perhaps a positive development will occur.

Lee Morrison: "You'd be glad to know Mr. Rigma that moments earlier, Sleepwalker and I sealed a deal pertaining to your request. YOU SHALL BE HAVING YOUR REMATCH! And to make things more interesting... It shall be a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!"

The crowd gasps loudly and begin to cheer.

Lee Morrison: "I do hope that with this, your conditions are answered and satisfied Mr. Rigma. Now the show needs to go on, so if you are done with taking up the ring, I suggest you go and prepare for your match against Sleepwalker."

With that Lee Morrison ends his announcement and walks back into the tunnel leaving Mandy Rigma in the ring and the crowd hyped up.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:45 am

?:  "So the big bad wolf returned and wants to hang me out to dry..."

The camera zooms out and pans slowly until Colton Charles Cai Cobb comes into view.  It is evident that the man dubbed as The Charismatic Crippler is not amused by the impromptu booking that was just announced earlier in the evening.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Marcus Troy, you hypocritical piece of anal discharge!  You come out claiming you reward those who helped you in the fight against Team Melchiott and give the two most useless piece of trash in the team a title shot while you throw me out to the wolves with that shit booking you made.  Why?  Because you know that you can't manipulate me like those two idiots that collectively call themselves The Storm Riders.  Then again, I shouldn't be surprised you back-stabbed me the very first chance you got, that is how you operate, you tend to get rid of people that won't bow down to your whims."

C4 lunges and grabs hold of the camera shaking it in the process as he pulls it closer to his face.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "So now you want me to fight Allister King and Tyler Norton in a match where-in they cannot get disqualified.  Whoop-tee-do!  You think that you'll be rid of me by booking this match? Think again Troy!  You see, Allister King is nothing but a joke while Tyler Norton, he's nothing more than a glorified street thug that just can't seem to shut up...  Blah blah blah blah blah!  He just bitches and moans and bitches and moans, and it's about time someone shuts him up permanently.  You think that you're doing them a favor by booking this match?  The answer to that is NO!  You've just saved me the trouble of going after them myself, in fact you just sent them to an earlier grave.  You see, I am not yet done with those two and tonight gives me the perfect opportunity to finish them off once and for all."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb releases the camera and takes a step back.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "And once tonight is over, I'll be coming after you Troy!  You and that overgrown basket case that still seem to need to suck your tit!  And I will keep coming after you until RoC is rid of you and your taint."

With that C4 steps away and walks off the camera's view as the scene fades.

Coming back from commercials, we are taken to the ringside area. The camera man paces around the ring to show the excited crowd behind the barricades. One can notice that they are all shouting toward the ring; therefore, one can assume that there is a wrestler in it. We see a good amount of signs being held up and finally, the person in the ring is focused.

It is Tyler Norton. Besides his usual outfit, AK-14 is wearing black shades. His face expression looks quite serious; the man has a microphone in hands and definitely does not look happy. Tyler looks around as the crowd murmurs loudly; he takes his time and waits for them to calm down so he can proceed to his upcoming speech.

Tyler Norton: “Motherfuckin’ AK-14 is the house, y’all… But yo, it’s a sad day, man. I ain’t here to trash talk anyone. I ain’t finna start a fight tonight.  See, a few days ago I’ve attended a funeral, know what I’m saying? That was some tough shit, man. For real. And…”

Tyler seems to be controlling himself to do not cry, which for the experienced eyes looks rather fake. The crowd; however, due to the heat of the moment, does not even notice such thing. He has his hands covering his eyes under the black shades as if he is wiping tears.

Tyler Norton: “… Sorry… And I’ve decided to… Record the funeral, ya know? I wanted to show y’all how we roll, man. This about showing respect where it’s due, ya dig? I be trying my best to don’t cry, man…  Gawddamn, son. Sorry, y’all!”

Tyler lets out another fake cry. This one looks even faker than the previous one. Most of the crowd actually fall for it and show their support to the man in the ring. An “ooohhh!” chant echoes around, which makes Tyler display a swift sarcastic grin, too quick to be noticed by most of the fans watching.

Tyler Norton: “So, please… Pay attention to the big screen, man. Let us pay homage to the fallen man. Ayo, roll the motherfucken’ tape, homie.”

Everybody turn their attention to the big screen. The lights slowly fade out so we can focus in the video being displayed. At this moment, “Funeral march” by Chopin echoes around the arena, we see a black-and-white sight of a big group of bikers driving motorcycles surrounding a luxury funeral car. They are all wearing black shades similar to Tyler’s ones, speaking of so, we can see Tyler in the front, as if he is leading the pack.

They seems to be driving in a slow pace on the cemetery streets, in the back, we see a good amount of tombstones. A good variety of them, from big to small ones and simple to highly decorated. Judging by the sky, it is a cloudy day.

The funeral vehicle followed by the bikes finally park next to a sidewalk. We are now taken right to the action, as if the camera man is one of the bikers. The person focuses the burial area a couple of meters away. It appears that the hole has already been dug. The bikers, including Tyler, hop off their motorcycles nearly at the same time. They lift their heads up and raise their hands in a respectful salute sign.

Then, Tyler points at the funeral car’s trunk. At least six bikers walk up to it and slide its doors open, in order to move the casket out of the vehicle. They split equally the men taking each side of the casket; finally, they slowly make their way to the burial ground followed by all the other bikers.

They get to the burial ground. The six men slowly place the casket on a mechanism that is supposed to lower the big wooden box when it is time. Next, all the men methodically adjust themselves to stand around the casket. They all stare at it grabbing their hands behind their backs, heads tilted down.

The next words are firmly shouted by Tyler, every man in sight stays silent closely paying attention to him, once again, as if he is the leader.

Tyler Norton: “May God have mercy upon your soul, my brother. Please, accept our sincere sympathy on your loss. Your passing leaves us nothing but grief… It is as if a deep sorrow corrodes our kind hearts, leaving us numb to a point that we feel like collapsing.

We will miss you, brother.”

Tyler and the bikers do another salutation sign before the next man speaks. His voice sounds less heavy than Tyler’s, making us feel that he is not sad whatsoever.

Biker #1: “We will always remember the days that you tried to be a warrior, brother! You did your best to look like a beast, a brave soldier, and buddy trust me… You can bet your ass that we will always respect that!”

Another voice keeps going right away, almost as if this was all planned earlier.

Biker #2: “Sometimes it is just impossible to deal with your enemies, friend. A good battle machine always picks his battles; he who possesses the warrior blood knows when to fight for respect, pride, and honor! But they also know when it’s time to get the fuck outta the way.”

Silence takes over now. We hear birds chirping and see the wind blowing some of the bikers’ long hairs, the trees and such. Tyler softly places his hand upon the casket.

Tyler Norton: “I would do my best to see you one more time, man… I… I… I am sorry. I can’t do it.”

We see another fake crying. The men surrounding him place their hands on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him… Or maybe just let him know that he has to stick to the script.

Tyler Norton: “Can we open his casket, please? I want to see his face for the last time, man… The brother will be dearly missed.”

As soon as he finished his sentence, a couple of bikers take their time to open the casket. The camera man does not focus the person lying in the box for now. We only see Tyler’s face. He takes off his glass and folds it, placing it into his jeans’ pockets. Then, he looks down to the casket.

Tyler Norton: “Oh, man… You had to do that shit, hadn’t ya? I mean, why? Why, buddy? You would be breathing by now, ya know? You could’ve been doing your little works over here and there… Y’know, trying your best to top them tough-ass muh-fuckas that you have no ability to do so. NONE at all! But still, you persist! You ain’t got shit, man… So why would you fuck up like that? No sweat, though. We are brothers, ya dig? Brothers in arms, breh. Difference between you and me is…

… Sorry…

Oh man, I feel extremely sad. So sad I feel like crying, see how serious this is, lil homeboy? So sad even my body wants to express its inner grief. FELLAS! LETS GIVE THIS MAN THE RESPECT THAT HE DESERVES… LETS SHOW HIM HOW WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM!”

Tyler’s voice was surely heard meters of distance away. As soon as he finishes so, he starts to unzip his jeans’ zipper. Oddly, so do the bikers surrounding him. Tyler begins to pee in the casket and so do the bikers surrounding it. It is a disturbing vision that is fortunately being blurred, because we definitely do not want to see their penises. AK-14 lets out a rather loud crying now, and the camera man still hasn’t focused the supposed person in the casket.

Nearly a minute later, the men gather themselves and pull their zippers up. Tyler takes a deep breath and does a grimace; the urine’s scent is strong enough. He lets out a laugh now and we can hear the crowd watching the video doing the same.

Tyler Norton: “You’se a dead motherfucka now, bitch-ass-hoe. That’s what you get for fuckin’ with me… Told you so, homeboy. You don’t fuck with the professional ass-kicking machine in this bi-atch and then gets away with it… This is that Indian shit that I been talking ‘bout, punk. You get nothing but piss; you get nothing but a damn golden shower for yo dirty sore loser ass.”

The camera finally turns to focus the “person” in the casket… And for our relief, it is not a real person. It is just a big picture of a man that seems to be Colton C4 Charles, a picture that seems to be fading, most likely due to the amount of pee on it.

After a moment of silence, the camera turns to show that every man has a baseball bat in hands. They stare intensely to the casket as Tyler speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Rest in pieces, Colton… The brothers will miss your pathetic loser ass. Once a fucked up faggot, always a fucked up faggot. We will make sure to put you out of your misery, Colton… This some God-like shit, ya feel me? We gone be saving yo ass sending you back to purgatory. These mofos surrounding me ain’t play, we ain’t play, boy. I’ll see ya soon, Colton ya silly slimey-ass motherfucker…

Rest
in
pieces!”

As soon as he finishes so, he smacks the casket with the baseball bat, followed by the other men surrounding him. The camera man backs away as the bikers are assaulting... A damn casket - that’s right. The arena’s lights are turned on again and we see a big portion of the crowd laughing. The video being displayed on the jumbo tron is finally cut.

The camera gets back to focusing Tyler in the center of the ring. He takes off his black shades just as he did in the video and smashes it in his hands, breaking it in two pieces. He launches it away and looks to the camera.

Tyler Norton: “PSYCHE!

Fuck you Colton! And fuck whoever thought this was some serious shit… The hell y’all think this is, man? I told y’all this ain’t no actor bullshit. Even though I did better than every single half-assed actor in this roster… Matter fact, I did better than them fancy dudes like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp… Al Pacino, George Clooney. They all beneath me, homeboy. I say facts that’s waddup, where my fucking Oscar at, huh!?”

Tyler paces to one side and another now, he speaks as he signals with his hands.

Tyler Norton: “Matter fact, I ain’t want no Oscar. Fuck Oscar too. I will tell you what I want… I will tell you what I AM going to accomplish. Your ass, my boots, Colton. Trust me, you little sneaky-piece-of-garbage-shit-eating-son-of-a-bitch! You WILL pay for what you have done to me two weeks ago. I will beat you up to a point that your organs will move upside down… This mofo gone be lying in a death bed with his tiny brain stuck right up his intestines. Do you see the seriousness in this situation, Colton? You seen what you done to me?

You did exactly what I tell them dudes to never do.”

Tyler makes his way to one of the turnbuckles and climbs it up. The crowd cheers as he does so. Then, he points at them as he speaks.

Tyler Norton: “Let me ask y’all something… See, this goes for Allister King too. Homeboy needs to understand that his gay-looking ass should stay outta my fuckin’ way. Don’t give a damn who you are or what happened to you, breh… You talk smack you get smacked. You start a war and get annihilated by the ass-kickin' machine! So lemme ask y’all something…

Did I… Ever tell you why they FUCKIN’ CALL ME AK-14!?”

The crowd chants loudly as if they missed this moment. After all, Tyler hasn’t done that thing for a while as of now.

Tyler Norton: “I will answer that question for y’all… See, they call me AK-14 because when any fool crosses my path… The same fool RECEIVES THE ASS KICKING OF HIS LIFETIME WHEN…”

Crowd: “…I STICK MY 14 SIZED BOOTS UP HIS ASS!!!”

Tyler actually looks surprised for the first time since he has joined RoC. Despite his disrespectful antics, the crowd memorized his catchphrase and chanted it loud along with him. The man stretches his arms to the sides and drops the microphone.

Finally, AK-14 throws a middle finger up and the other hand grabs his own crotch. Most of the men in the crowd imitate him. The camera pans around for a moment, then gets back to Tyler still doing his signs before it fades to black.

The Ring of Chaos World Champion, Alexander Melchiott, stands in front of Lee Morrison's office.  Melchiott is wearing his usual coat with the pink fur-lining around the collar.  With the Championship slung over his shoulder, Melchiott acknowledges the camera before knocking on the door.

Alexander Melchiott: "Hellooo~ it's your World Champion!  I thought I'd pay you a little visit and keep you company for a spell, Lee.  May I come in?"

Lee Morrison waves Melchiott in, his indifferent facade hiding his true emotions towards the current RoC World Champion.

Lee Morrison:  "Yes, come in by all means Mr. Melchiott.  To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

The general manager of RoC straightens himself as he motions for Melchiott to the seat in front of his desk.

Giving Morrison a smile, Melchiott approaches the seat that Morrison has offered.  After slinging the RoC World Championship over the back of the chair, Melchiott settles into the seat.

Alexander Melchiott: "Lee, our relationship is actually very simple; I draw a crowd and you keep me happy.  If this happens, then we both make money.  Now, before the Elimination Chamber -- the one I won, by the way -- I asked to be given the same opportunity as the rest of the "champions" in Ring of Chaos.  One of them earned a championship match that he can cash in at any time.  While any other champion would be worried by this fact, I am confident in my ability to make his "accomplishment" become his greatest disappointment."

Melchiott gives a slight chuckle, clearing enjoying the thought.

Alexander Melchiott: "So Lee, I want an opportunity to earn my own championship match that I can cash in at any time.  I won the Elimination Chamber and retained my World Championship; I believe that it's time I try to "muddy the waters" as they say.  If some random goon gets a title shot whenever he wants, then why shouldn't I fight fire with fire?"'

Having presented his request, Melchiott waits for Morrison's reply.

Melchiott covers up a slight giggle with his hand before giving Morrison a coy look.

Alexander Melchiott: "I came off a bit strong, huh?  It was merely a suggestion, not a demand!  Silly boy..."

Giving another chuckle, Melchiott stands up out of his chair and grabs his title.  After slinging the World Championship over his shoulder, Melchiott locks his gaze onto Morrison.

Alexander Melchiott: "You don't have to like me, you just have to respect me.  I don't really care to war with you in any capacity, so consider your proposal accepted.  Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Without giving one of his playful waves, Melchiott turns and walks out of the room, leaving Lee Morrison to his own devices.

SLAM!

The calm aura is quickly interrupted once the fellow General Manager office’s door is busted off its hinges straight to the floor! The person who did it? Tyler Norton. He gets up to his feet as soon as possible and displays a surprised face expression. Both hands up as if he is trying to look innocent.

Tyler Norton: “Holy shit, man! Breh I am so sorry! Bossman, I swear I just… Fell. I tripped, man. Yo blame the mothafuckin’ asshole who waxed this floor, it’s slippy as hell, homeboy. For real, it just happened to be right on ya door, know what I mean?”

Lee’s face expression shows that he didn’t buy that excuse. Of course not, it was easy to notice that Tyler pretty much shoulder tackled the door down. At this moment, we see him slowly lifting up the door and placing it back on place. It is actually an amusing view because the door’s hinges don’t fit anymore, so AK-14 just leaves the door resting on the wall.

He speaks as he looks to the mess that he just did.

Tyler Norton: “Sheeeiiit… Look at the bright side, man. At least you will catch some air from outside, ya feel me?”

Tyler lets out a chuckle and shrugs once he turns to Lee. He laughs rather sarcastically once he notices the GM’s appearance then points at him. He speaks the next words as he makes his way to Lee.

Tyler Norton: “Damn son, look at you! Looking all fly bossman!  You be wearin’ that lil piggy bank suit yo… Even got a tie on and shit. Beard all trimmed and shiny just as that neat long ass hair. You finna get some pussy tonight, ain’y ya?”

Tyler laughs once again. He notices that Lee takes another look to the door resting on the wall and gets in front of his vision.

Tyler Norton: “Oh no no no, bro… No, man! That’s just the past, ya feel me? Don’t be mad now, ya mad? Nah, man. Trust me that door is the least of yo motherfuckin’ problems now, ya?  You lookin’ at the biggest of them right here right now, in your fine ass office, right in yo cute ass face.”

Tyler actually embraces Lee and checks his papers on the desk. He looks at him then at the papers back and forth.

Tyler Norton: “Man, this some boring crap. You got balls of steel I can give you that, because ain’t nobody got time to read all this shit. But yo, I ain’t finna waste yo time now. I be here to keep it real, know what I’m sayin’? That’s what I do cuz, you know me… And if you do know me, I believe you already knew we’d have this convo, didn’t ya?”

Tyler moves the objects resting on the desk to the opposite side, making it look all unorganized and actually sits on the edge of desk.

Tyler Norton: “Sup Mr. Morrison… You wanna fuck me? Huh? You wanna grab my beard and strangle my neck while you sneak that lil peepee in? Nah, no homo, though. I am just tryna understand what the fuck is going on, ya feel me? First of all you give me the means to prove that I’m the professional ASS-KICKING machine in this biatch then you fuck me up just like you did two weeks ago…”

Lee was about to say something, but he is interrupted by Tyler, whom seems quite serious.

Tyler Norton: “Nah nah nah… Too late, brotha. You should at least kiss me before fuckin’ me in the arse like that, know what I mean? I mean, c’mon… Where your staff at when shit is happening, huh? Lemme refresh ya mind, though.

First, we see Colton interrupting my match versus that dirty-ass Mexican. Ain’t seen shit happening…. Then… Oh oh, no no no. Eyes on me, homeboy. Eyes on me; don’t make this too difficult for me. Anyway, then we see that same motherfucka costing me my motherfuckin’ title match!?”

Tyler lets out a laugh that quickly fades. He rubs his beard then points at Lee.

Tyler Norton: “Ya know what a manpon is? Huh?”

Tyler laughs one more time, possibly due to the fact that he feels like Morrison won’t understand the prison slang.

Tyler Norton: “So waddup, Lee… You gone be straight or what? We can let bygones be bygones, know what I mean? But you gotta be real, dawg. Waddup?”

Lee Morrison rolls his eyes...

Lee Morrison:  "I do not have time for this Mr. Norton, I have stuff to do and places to be."

Morrison stands up, gathers some papers and prepares to leave his office.  He stops before he exits the door and turns around.

Lee Morrison:  "I believe you can let yourself out Mr. Norton."

Morrison exits the room leaving Tyler Norton alone as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Allist10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Colton11

VS

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Ak-1410

Jim Jackson:  "Well this will be interesting, a triple threat match between Allister King, Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Tyler Norton.  The winner of the match will supposedly get a special prize from the vice-general manager Marcus Troy."

Brad Blood:  "Don't forget, in this match Allister King and Tyler Norton CANNOT be disqualified.  C4 really screwed the pooch this time..."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle...  The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring...  ALLISTER KING!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King,  walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. He poses once more for the crowd, hands Samantha his sunglasses and jacket before heading to his corner.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 foot 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing in at 6 foot 1 inch tall and weighing in at 237 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, U.S.A., AK-14...  TYLER NORTON!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 AK%2014s%20logo_zpspevg4bxp

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once "Debonaire" by Dope hits the arena's PA. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Then, he stands at the top of the ramp while his arms are stretched to the sides, the spark pyros surrounding his back make the crowd go nuts as soon as they are activated. Tyler is wearing an all-black outfit which consists of a camouflage bandana, a leather vest that has his logo printed on its back, camouflage cargo shorts, military boots, knee supporters, elbow pads and camouflage combat gloves. He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. Despite the mixed reaction from the crowd, Tyler remains acting as if he does not care whatsoever. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Tyler Norton wastes no time and charges towards C4 with his weapon!  Norton swings the chain with the padlock on the end...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb barely dodges it!  Colton knows he must get close and tries to shoot for Tyler's legs...  Again Tyler swings wide with his chain and lock and C4 has to roll out of the way!  Meanwhile Allister King is rummaging through his gym bag for a weapon."

Brad Blood:  "Dang, who would have thought Allister played it smart and brought with him a bag of goodies!  Wait Allister pulls out a...  What the?  IS THAT A TOASTER?!"

Jim Jackson:  "I believe it is!  The King of Fools holds the toaster by the cord and starts swinging it around too!  He takes a swing at Colton Charles Cai Cobb but C4 leaps out of the way and the toaster's cord tangles onto the top rope!  As Allister King tries to pull his toaster free, Cobb takes him out with a stiff lariat!  Tyler Norton charges in and swings...  This time he catches Colton on the back!  Ooh!  That left a big mark as Colton falls to his knees!  Norton wastes no time and loops the chain around C4's neck!  He's trying to choke Cobb out!"

Brad Blood:  "Colton is trying to pull the chain from his neck as he tries to stand back up...  He gets back into his feet but Tyler is still choking him with the chain!  Colton ducks forward with a full shoulder throw flings Norton over him sending AK-14 crashing into Allister!  C4 gasps for air as he removes the chain from his neck!  You can see the chain leaving a mark around C4's neck, Tyler was really trying to kill him."

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton gets back to his feet but The Charismatic Crippler attacks him from behind with a double axe handle!  C4 goes for the leg...  Single leg Boston crab locked in!  Cobb for the submission!  Norton tries to reach for the ropes...  No!  C4 pulls him to the middle of the ring and locks the single leg Boston crab in once more!  We can see the pain in Norton's eyes...  Wait!  Allister King is up and he reaches into his bag of goodies!  KING PULLS OUT A TASER!  HE SHOOTS!"

KZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT~!

Brad Blood:  "C4 COLLAPSES INTO THE GROUND AS FIFTY THOUSAND VOLTS COURSES THROUGH HIS BODY!  Holy son of a castrated elephant rapist...  Allister is a genius!  C4 twitches and convulses on the floor unable to move...  Allister takes his chance and drops the taser and quickly hooks the leg!  Wait!  Tyler pulls Allister off and he hooks the leg!  Allister with a legdrop!  No!  Tyler rolls away and King hits the immobilized C4 instead!  Big clothesline by AK-14 takes Allister down!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Jester of the Ring rolls towards the corner and back to his feet, he turns around.  Here comes Tyler Norton...  Stinger Splash!  NO ONE IS HOME!  Allister King was able to slip through the ropes and into the apron at the last second!  King leaps into the top rope... Springboard tornado DDT plants AK-14 into the ground!  Allister sees The Charismatic Crippler stirring...  He leaps up into the air...  Standing moonsault flattens Colton Charles Cai Cobb!  Allister for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "Somehow C4 fought of the effects of the taser and the moonsault and is able to get his shoulders up at the last possible fraction of a millisecond!  Allister pulls C4 back up to his feet...  Or he is trying to, it seems that C4 hasn't fully recovered and his body is still dead weight.  Allister is having a helluva time trying to pull C4 up...  The King of Fools gives up and just drops Colton back into the canvas!  He reaches for his bag of goodies and rummages in it...  He pulls out...  A BRASSIERE!!!  Wait! Sammie runs into the ring and slaps Allister so hard he flips in the air and into the canvas!  Sammie takes the lingerie and storms out of the ring and to the back."

Crowd:  "THAT WAS AWESOME!  THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King staggers back up to his feet and back into his bag of goodies, this time he pulls out a shillelagh!  He turns around...  Tyler Norton is there with a boot to the gut and hits a stun gun!  The King of Fools is down!  Norton now fixes his attention back on C4 who seems to be inching towards the ropes.  He still hasn't regained his full faculties yet.  AK-14 grabs the shillelagh from the canvas and heads over to The Charismatic Crippler...  He swings right into the head of Colton Charles Cai Cobb!  Norton for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Somehow, someway C4 is still able to get his shoulders up!  Norton gets on top of C4 and slams elbows into C4's face!  That's brutal!  I don't think Tyler is gonna stop until Colton's face is nothing but meat paste!  Wait!  Here comes Allister from behind with a dropkick to the back of Tyler's head!  Allister off the ropes and connects with a running knee into Tyler's face!  He pulls AK-14 up and sends him to the ropes...  Dropsault sends AK-14 to the canvas!  Allister leaps to the ropes...  Springboard spinning elbow drop!  NO!  Tyler rolls away at the last moment!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King and Tyler Norton both stagger to their feet...  They charge at each other...  King ducks and rolls under Norton's clothesline attempt!  King off the ropes, springboard crossbody...  No!  Norton catches him and counters it into a powerslam!  Meanwhile Colton Charles Cai Cobb has managed to pull himself up at the corner.  He's beating on his leg trying to get his muscles to respond again...  But here comes Norton!  Stinger Splash connects!  Tyler Norton forces Colton Charles Cai Cobb to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in Colton's face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign. No!  Out of desperation C4 somehow throws an uppercut snagging Norton at the tip of the jaw!  AK-14 reels back but manages to hold on!  Allister King slips between Norton's legs and lifts him up...  Electric chair drop!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb leaps from the top turnbuckle...  NO!  ALLISTER KING INTERCEPTS THE FLYING DOUBLE AXE HANDLE WITH A THRUSTING KICK EXECUTING A DEVASTATING HADOUKICK~!  C4 is sent reeling over the top rope and falls to the outside!"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler pulls himself up but Allister quickly sends him back to the canvas again with a body slam!  Allister goes high risk and leaps to the top turnbuckle...   Shooting star press!  No!  Tyler manages to roll away but Allister somehow lands on his feet behind Tyler!  He grabs Tyler's shoulders and drives him back into his knees executing a It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This!  Allister hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton kicks out!  The King of Fools signals for his finisher Hail to the King!  Allister King kicks Tyler Norton in the gut and pulls him in and locks in a headlock.  He shouts ''Hail to the King''...  Wait!  Norton blocks the attempt!  Allister triesl to lift Tyler once more but once again Tyler blocks the attempt!  This time Norton counters with a suplex of his own!   King hits the canvas hard but crawls towards his bag of goodies.  The King of Fools reaches in and grabs something just as AK-14 charges in for a punt...  Norton kicks, King pulls something out to block it!  Pieces of shattered plastic and circuitry explode from Allister King's hands!"

Brad Blood:  "OHMAHGAWD IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!  IT'S A PLAYSTATION 4 CONSOLE!!!  ALLISTER'S PLAYSTATION 4 CONSOLE!  ALLISTER IS IN A STATE OF SHOCK!  Wait, is that Sammie over there sneering?!  OH THE BETRAYAL!  IT'S SAMANTHA KING WHO PLACED ALLISTER'S PS4 INSIDE THE BAG OF GOODIES!  WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT TO HER OWN HUSBAND?!  THAT'S JUST CRUEL!   WHAT A SHE-DEVIL!  ALLISTER IS CRYING BUCKETS, EVEN TYLER NORTON IS LOOKING ON WITH PITY IN HIS EYES!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it's probably because of the bra stunt Allister King pulled out earlier, never ever mess with a woman's underwear, specially if that woman has access to your console.  Wait!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb has climbed back up to the apron, Tyler Norton sees him and leaves The King of Fools wallowing in his grief.  C4 dodges Norton's attack and counters with a spinning back elbow strike sending AK-14 reeling.  He quickly enter's back to the ring just as Norton recovers...  Colton Charles Cai Cobb puts his opponent in a front facelock, he then hooks his tights, and lifts him up vertically.  Colton Charles Cai Cobb then jumps up and falls on to his back so that the opponent lands on his head executing a Detonator!  That shook the ring!  Cobb hooks the leg!  Is this it?!""

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Brad Blood:  "No!  Tyler kicks out just before the three count but C4 is already on the move!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb lies on his opponent's back at a 90° angle, putting all of his weight on the opponent to prevent him from moving.  He then hooks his opponent's arm and pulls it back into his opponent's body executing a Short Fuse!  The submission is locked in!  Tyler has nowhere to go!  Will he tap?!  Trapped in the middle of the ring, there might be no other choice for AK-14!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait Samantha King just leapt to the apron, she's telling Allister King to snap out of it...  That if he wins the match she'll replace his console!  With a new lease on life The Jester of the Ring springs into action!  A stomp breaks the submission hold just before Tyler Norton could tap!  Irish whip sends C4 to the corner!  Before King could react, a lariat takes him out from behind.  Tyler Norton charges towards The Charismatic Crippler...  Stinger Splash!  Tyler Norton forces Colton Charles Cai Cobb to sit on the top of the turnbuckle...  Allister King whips Norton around and connects with a dropsault sending him crashing to the corner!  King leaps up and smashes both knees into Norton then without missing a beat leaps up and grabs C4 with both his legs...  Frankensteiner!  C4 crashes into the canvas!"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler staggers up to his feet, Allister grabs him and Irish whips him to the ropes!  Norton grabs on to the top rope and prevents himself from bouncing back.  King charges in...  Back body drop sends Allister over the top rope...  NO!  Allister lands on the apron!  Enzuigiri connects sending Tyler staggering...  C4 charges in with a clothesline sending Tyler over the top rope!  Tyler somehow lands on his feet outside!  Allister leaps over the top rope and hits a slingshot dropkick on C4 the uses him to vault over the top rope to the outside...  Tyler gets taken down by a moonsault!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THAT WAS AWESOME!  THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King isn't done...  He leaps up to the top turnbuckle...  Looks like he's sizing Tyler Norton up on the outside!  Wait!  C4 SHOVES ALLISTER OFF THE TOP ROPE AND HE FALLS TOWARDS TYLER NORTON!  NO WAY!  TYLER NORTON CATCHES ALLISTER IN MID-AIR AND POWEBOMBS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS!!!  I THINK HE JUST BROKE ALLISTER IN HALF!"

Brad Blood:  "Holy shit indeed!  Sammie is looking at her husband with concern.  Norton pulls himself back up the apron.  C4 charges in but Tyler intercepts him with a hard forearm shot!  C4 staggers back...  Tyler enters the ring...  Spinning wheel kick by Tyler Norton connects!  Tyler sees Allister's bag of goodies and pulls something out...  IT'S A BARBED-WIRE BAT!  He waits for C4 to turn around...  HE SWINGS!!!  RIGHT INTO C4'S HEAD!  C4 IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN AND CRUMPLES TO THE GROUND!"

Jim Jackson:  "This is his chance Allister King is knocked out in the ring, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is bleeding on the canvas.  Tyler Norton raises the bat up in the air!  He smells victory in the air.  Tyler Norton kicks Colton Charles Cai Cobb's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes C4's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up C4 to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Colton in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam C4 on the mat executing the Reality Check.  This could be it!  AK-14 for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "NO!  Somehow Allister recovered enough to crawl back into the ring and breaks the cover at the nick of time!  Tyler isn't happy he pulls Allister up and Irish whips him to the ropes...  SPEAR!  He quickly follows it up with several quick punches!"

Tyler Norton:  "Get fucked!  Get fucked! Get fucked!"

Jim Jackson:  "Tyler Norton connects with one more punch before he gets back to his feet.  He again turns his attention on C4...  He grabs Colton Charles Cai Cobb by the hair and drags him to the corner...  Tyler Norton forces Colton Charles Cai Cobb to sit on the top of the turnbuckle; next, he climbs up to the third rope. Tyler throws a couple of punches in Colton's face and raises up both hands to display the rock sign. Finally, he performs a headlock to C4, drapes one of C4's arms behind his neck and lifts up C4 to slam him on the ring mat executing a devastating Game Over."

Brad Blood:  "This is it!  No way C4 is getting up after that!  Tyler hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, AK-14...  TYLER NORTON!"

Before anything else can happen, "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel, following close behind is the monster known as Entropy.  Marcus Troy claps slowly as he walks down the ramp towards the ring.  Noticeably on his hands is a black bag.  Entropy gets up on the apron and parts the ropes as the vice-general manager steps into the ring.

Marcus Troy:  "Well fought Mr. Norton, well fought.  Congratulations on your win!  Now as promised you shall have a special prize for winning this match.  And your prize is this..."

Marcus Troy reaches into his suit and produces a big coin of sorts raising it up to the air where everyone can see.

Marcus Troy:  "THIS IS A CHAOS TOKEN, in fact this is just one of four chaos tokens!  And tonight I shall bestow one of this chaos token to you Mr. Norton.  Now of course you may ask what a chaos token is...  Well first this token is an opportunity, but for what? It's an opportunity for this..."

Marcus Troy opens the black bag he brought into the ring and brings out...

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Roc_ch10

The crowd gasps at the new belt Troy just raised to the air.

Marcus Troy:  "THE ROC CHAOS TITLE!  This title like it's namesake will be a brutal title to hold and to defend, only the most ruthless of individuals will be worthy to hold this title.  And tonight, Tyler Norton has proved that he has what it takes to be a potential Chaos Champion.  Now through out the following shows, I shall be booking triple threat matches and the winners shall each receive a chaos token.  When all four chaos tokens have been dealt out, then we shall have a no holds barred fatal four-way match wherein the winner shall be the FIRST RoC Chaos Champion."

Marcus Troy hands the token to Tyler Norton and raises his hand.

Jim Jackson:  "What an announcement, Marcus Troy just unveiled a new title here in RoC and it looks like it will be a brutal battle to claim the new RoC gold."

Brad Blood:  "Wait...  Entropy is walking towards C4...  Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem!  C4 just got served!  That's what you get for calling out Marcus Troy.  Tyler Norton grins widely as EMT rush into the ring to check up on C4..."

Brad Blood: "Do you need the companionship of a cute animal but can't afford the upkeep expense?  Do you crave to run your fingers through soft fur but don't have time to properly groom your pet?  Well worry no more for today you shall get the pet of your dreams!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh for cryin' out loud...  Not again..."

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Freeca10

Jim Jackson: "Crap...  Is it that hard to get decent sponsors?"

Brad Blood: "That's right, the answer to your plight is FREE CAT!  The low upkeep, low maintenance pet!  You don't need to feed them, you don't need to bathe them, you don't need to buy kitty litter and best of all, once you tire of them, just chuck them out with the trash!  FREE CAT!  The ultimate answer to your pet needs!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:03 am

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Locker10

After the commercial, the camera cuts to the locker room where we now see Rafik Arfah doing shadowboxing and several warm up exercises. He stops and takes a sip of water as that stuff is important. Rafik takes a breather speaks to himself (because we don't like to acknowledge the cameraman being there in this business..)

Rafik Arfah: "Where the hell is Gus? I need to go over the plan for the match against with the Storm Riders."

Rafik starts pacing around the room.

Rafik Arfah: "That's no slouch team. And that Sebastian dude seems motivated to get back at me for something he claims I did to him in an old fed.. seems to be a common complaint against me recently.."

Rafik looks at the camera and winks.

Rafik Arfah: "Alright, let me call Gus.."

Rafik Arfah pulls out his cellphone and suddenly Gus barges into the room dressed as a pirate screaming and alarming Rafik. Rafik throws his water bottle at him to neutralize what he thought was an attacker. Gus goes down.

Rafik Arfah: "Oh, it's you.. sorry."

Gus slowly gets up.

Gus: "Ahoy! Why are you throwing bottles, you scallywag? Do you want to walk the plank?"

Gus approaches Rafik and he stares angrily at Rafik.

Gus: "Yo Ho Ho! Shiver my timbers! Let's show today to those filthy landlubbers called the Storm Riders who are the real champions overhere!! Let's show them the Davy Jones' Locker(death)!"

Gus starts laughing.

Gus: "Anyway matey, you like my costume?"

Rafik mumbles under his breathe.

Rafik Arfah: "Yikes.."

Rafik returns to speaking normally.

Rafik Arfah: "Yeah, pirate attire on fleek, fam.. if this is the kind of stuff you'll wear when you cash in on the world champion though.."

Rafik shakes his head.

Rafik Arfah: "Well, about tonight.. we need a game plan. As I said when you weren't here, Captain Wolfe is looking for vengeance against me. I don't know why though.. I mean, I made that bitch famous. Goddamn, I made that bitch famous."

Brad Blood: "TLOP was Kanye's worst album. No wonder an idiot like Rafik will reference that."

Jim Jackson: "It was a bad album indeed, but I will tell you to shut up regardless."

Rafik Arfah: "I don't even know how these two got a tag title match against us. When was the last time they did something important? So anyway, what's our strategy?"

Gus sits in to a bench.

Gus: "Strategy? What are you saying dude? We're gonna follow the same strategy, we've been following all this time. We will kick their asses. It's the only thing we can do."

Gus gets up and starts walking around.

Gus: "We have talent, we have skills. We give every thing we have in this fed, every single night. But, this people got a title match against us, even if they haven't done anything worth mentioning for quite a time."

Now Gus's voice is louder and he seems pretty angry.

Gus: "The Storm Riders don't deserve that match and we're gonna show this to everyone. We HAVE to crush them. Let's kill those idiots."

Gus is normal again.

Gus: "And as for those things you said about me and the world title, it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. When the time is right, I'll win Alexander Melchiott and take this title from him, even if I'm dressed as a pirate."

Rafik Arfah: "Don't get too cocky, Gus. I learned something very recently.. when you get too cocky and doubt your opponents, no matter how good you are.. you'll lose. Take it from me.."

Rafik looks Gus in the eyes.

Rafik Arfah: "And I don't feel like losing these tag titles right now. I've lost a lot, but I'll be DAMNED if I let someone take the tag title from me.."

Rafik gets closer to Gus.

Rafik Arfah: "From us."

Rafik gets his tag title and puts it over his shoulder.

Rafik Arfah: "No leaving things up to chance tonight. We will be prepared and ready for as much as we can. And keep an eye open for outside interference tonight too.. I have a feeling there is another someone who wants to see us lose these titles tonight.."

Rafik Arfah sits next to Gus and the two begin to go over their plans as the camera fades.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Locker10

The camera opens up to show The Storm Riders drinking in the locker room. Having a jolly time drinking like the barbarians they are. When suddenly a flash of light appears.

Captain Wolfe: "Begone demon!"

Wolfe throws an empty bottle of rum at the light but it passes right through. The light begins to materialize.

Vilkas Whitemane: "Yaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Vilkas charges towards it with sword in hand but some unexpected happens.

BOOM!

He exploded. Wolfe reaches for his gun but meets the same fate before he can draw it.

Both men are now mere puddles at the feet of this light, this cosmic entity of all knowing power.

Troy enters the locker room to see the remains and the familiar sight that has haunted him for a long time.

Marcus Troy: "You?! Didn't we agree to meet two weeks from now? You're here earl..."

Marcus Troy's voice trials off as he looks around the splattered blood and broken bodies on the floor. His attention quickly returns to the cosmic entity...

Marcus Troy: "Damn it! I needed them! Do you know how hard it is to find people I can use? How in the world will I use dead wrestlers? And just because it's that time of the month? This is unacceptable, I invited you here but this is how you repay me? You better fix this mess."

The Will of the Universe, the omnipotent being, uses her powers to resurrect the storm riders. Although they are now Storm Riders no more. They have become The White Walkers, Whitemane and Wolfe. Zombified versions of their former selves and mindless puppets in the hands of Troy. When the room clears and only the will remains, a glowing artifact falls to the floor as the entity vanishes in a blinding light.

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Roctag10

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Capt_s10 & Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Vilkas10

VS

Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Gus10 & Chaos Supreme 04/17/2016 Rafik_10

Jim Jackson: "Now folks, this following match should be quite the, um, special one.."

Brad Blood: "Originally it was supposed to be Storm Riders VS Rafik and Gus! But then the Riders have somehow turned into ZOMBIES! Spooky stuff! So now it's the creepy duo of the White Walkers VS our tag team champs with the titles on the line! I proclaim this night as the last night that we see Rafik with a title!"

Jim Jackson: "I fear that might be true."

Alice Aoi: "The following contest is a tag team match and is for the ROC Tag Team championships! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 463 pounds, they are the current and reigning RoC Tag Team Champions, the team of Rafik Arfah and Gus ... THE SLAAAAAYERS!"

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a straitjacket. he is accompanied by a nurse. He screams in rage and then he talks gibberish. Before entering the ring, the nurse removes his straitjacket and then she quickly gets away. Gus screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring.

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring behind Gus. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that tells confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, at a combined weight of 513 pounds, The White Walkers?"

Cold Air fills the arena, Dry Ice covers the ram as Mastodon's "White Walkers" begins to play throughout. Snow begins to fall as The White Walkers, Whitemane and Wolfe, emerge from the cloud that engulfs the stage. They begun to advance towards the ring, the crowd move back as they pass by. As they enter the ring, these ice zombies stand silently, waiting on command.

Jim Jackson: "Oh boy.. this is gonna be something else.."

Brad Blood: "I am spooked, Jackson.."

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Rafik and Wolfe are the legal men here.. well, I don't know if Wolfe is eligible to be described as a man.. point being is these two are starting things up here. Whitemane and Wolfe stand there staring down at Rafik and Gus. Rafik and Gus didn't expect this and are surprised to say the least."

Brad Blood: "Rafik and Gus look at each other and nod.. what do these two goofs have planned?"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik and Gus charge at the Riders and begin hitting them with a barrage of punches and kicks! It is ineffective as these White Walkers just stand there and absorb the hits!"

Brad Blood: "Wolfe and Whitemane both shove Rafik and Gus to the other side of the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "What strength! Rafik and Gus are down on their knees.. both men exchange looks.."

Brad Blood: "Gus and Rafik charge at the White Walkers!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh no.. the White Walkers each grab the throat of each Slayer and begin choking them!"

Brad Blood: "Whitemane lifts Gus with both hands and flails him out of the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik seems to be losing his breathe!"

Brad Blood: "It's over for him! It's over!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik uses all his remaining power to bite the nose of Wolfe!

Brad Blood: "He learned well from Gus! A terrorist is biting a zombie! What show am I watching?!"

Jim Jackson: "Wolfe releases his choke grip.. Rafik takes a few steps back and dropkicks Wolfe into Whitemane with enough force that cause Whitemane to flip over and land on the outside! Whitemane is still on his feet though!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik now hits Wolfe with a clothesline sending him over the top as well! Wolfe still stands as well!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik starts to think, he starts running to the other side of the ring, rebounds from the ropes and lunges himself over the rope hitting the White Walkers with a crossbody!"

Brad Blood: "Jack B. Nimble starts to count as Rafik helps Gus stand up and- wait, the Walkers just sit up! Even after being hit with that dive.. the two stand up!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus grabs Whitemane's head and starts bashing into the nearest steel steps! He bashes it a few times and to his surprise Whitemane just looks at him and smiles! Gus sees this and bashes his head a few more times for good measure."

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Brad Blood: "Meanwhile, Wolfe and Rafik trade punches not too far from them!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Three!"

Jim Jackson: "Whitemane shakes the hits off and grabs Gus to fling him over the steel steps!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Four!"

Brad Blood: "Gus tries getting as far away from Whitemane, but Whitemane grabs him and picks up him straight from the floor to throw him into the crowd barricade!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Five!"

Jim Jackson: "Wolfe sends Rafik into the barricade with an Irish whip.."

Jack B. Nimble: "Six!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik stops the running effect of the whip and hops on the barricade and dives off it, hitting Wolfe with a splash."

Jack B. Nimble: "Seven!"

Jim Jackson: "Whitemane once again picks up Gus.. Gus pokes Whitemane in his eyes causing Whitemane to lose vision for a few moments. Gus uses Whitemane's lack of vision to slam his head into the ringpost! A normal man would have been knocked out from that.."

Jack B. Nimble: "Eight!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik mounts Wolfe as he is down and starts swinging punches at him."

Jack B. Nimble: "Nine!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus runs towards Whitemane and hits him with a lariat that knocks him into the crowd area! Keep some distance from him, fans!"

Jack B. Nimble: "TEN!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The result of this match is officially a double count out and therefore still the ROC- screw this! I'm out of here!"

Jim Jackson: "So it seems this 'match' ended as a double count out, but the two teams are still going at it!"

Brad Blood: "It's a fight to the death!"

Jim Jackson: "Brad.. Brad! Look! Look who is coming out to the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Oh shit.. It's about to get worse.. Entropy is here and he is about to join this fight!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik and Gus stop mid-brawling with the Walkers to catch of a glimpse of the giant approaching them! Whitemane and Wolfe use this distraction and beat down the tag team champs!"

Brad Blood: "Entropy is ready to finish off these two right now.. It was nice knowing them.. I can't look!

Jim Jackson: "Wait! It's not over! Look who's bolting down to ringside! Po1ski! It's Po1ski! Po1ski's running down to ringside with a metal baseball bat! He swings the bat into Entropy's kneecaps which causes the giant to go down on one knee!"

Brad Blood: "Look at Po1ski! He is unloading on the White Walkers! He is hitting them in every area he can! Po1ski is helping Rafik and Gus, but why?!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik helped Po1ski in the battle royal, perhaps he is returning a favor?"

Brad Blood: "Damn! Po1sk just bashed his baseball bat over Whitemane's head! He jams the bat into Wolfe's throat! Entropy and the White Walkers are down! Po1ski is helping Rafik and Gus up."

Jim Jackson: "Correction.. the three were down, they're back up.."

Brad Blood: "Rafik and Gus grabs weapons of their own! A barbed wire bat and lead pipe! Both trios stare each other down.. Are we getting another round?!"

Jim Jackson: "Huh?! Marcus Troy has appeared from the back with a weird artifact in his hand and summons Entropy and the Walkers back! Looks like Po1ski helped these two out of a sticky situation.."

Brad Blood: "I can't believe the absolute chaos we witnessed here! It was insane! I won't even be able to describe this to someone without sounding insane.."

Jim Jackson: "What a night... Not only did we see the unveiling of a new RoC belt, we also saw what looks to be zombies! Though it may be just a really good make-up job."

Brad Blood: "Those are the real deal Jimbo! That's no make-up! Did you see them just stand up as if it was nothing after getting hit with a bat? Those shots Po1ski took with the bat would have killed a normal person Jim! We need to get our weapons ready! A zombie apocalypse is upon us!

Jim Jackson: "Zombie apocalypse or not, we are out of time, so until next time, same chaotic time, same chaotic channel."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down