Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 am

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Colton11 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Xavier10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to the dark match, tonight we have Colton Charles Cai Cobb returning to the ring.  After the assault from Marcus Troy's goons, C4 has finally recovered enough to return to the squared circle.  But this will be kind of a tune up match for C4..."

Brad Blood:  "Tune-up match indeed, he's in trouble because he's going against my boy Xavier tonight!  Xavier will put him back into that hospital bed!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, The Charismatic Crippler, C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as smoke starts to rise from the edge of the platform.  A light show flashes as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps through the smoke.  With a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance, he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 195 pounds, hailing from Houston, Texas... Gorgeous...  XAVIER BLOOD!"

I"Bloody Monday" by U2 starts playing on the loudspeakers as Xavier Blood leaps out from the entrance tunnel.  Brad Blood cheers wildly for his son as Xavier Blood makes his way to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Xavier Blood rushes towards C4... And he gets booted to kingdom come!  Let's see that replay again!"

Brad Blood:  "NOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

Jim Jackson:  " Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks his opponent down and sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!  The referee checks on Xavier Blood, he calls for the bell!  It's over!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Brad Blood:  "What?!  That's not a righteous call!  He didn't even give my boy a chance to fight out of it."

Jim Jackson:  "You're boy has passed out, if the ref didn't call it, he may get permanent brain damage."

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by submission, The Charismatic Crippler C4...  COLTON CHARLES CAI COBB!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well looks like C4 is all tuned up and ready to get back into action."

Brad Blood:  "DAMMIT!"

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Chaos_11

Brad Blood:  "Another day, another night of unfair wrestling!"

Jim Jackson:  "Are you still grumbling because your idiot son lost in the dark match?  Face it Brad, he's not wrestling material..."

Brad Blood:  "My idiot son IS wrestling mat...  HEEEEEEEY~!"

Jim Jackson:  "Like father like son... Slow on the uptake...  Anyway, let's get the show rolling before you embarrass yourself some more...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Brad Blood:  "Well again it's time for some extra income for Ring of Chaos!  So introducing our next product!  The answer to all anorexic and bulemic people!  That's right..."

The titantron screen comes to life showing...  

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Fatwat10

Brad Blood:  "FAT WATER!  The water that will make you fat minus the guilt of eating!  The perfect solution for those with eating disorders!"

Jim Jackson:  "~Groan~!"

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as Marcus Troy dressed in an Armani suit steps forth from the entrance tunnel, following close behind him are Entropy and The White Walkers.  The crowd boo loudly at the vice-general manager yet as usual, the boos are met with nothing but indifference.  Troy and his troupe make their way down the entrance ramp and into the ring where he begins to address the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "Let's get down to business shall we?  You see, two weeks ago we had a couple of people mouthing off against me and my friends over here."

Troy gestures towards Entropy and The White Walkers.

Marcus Troy:  "Now the funny thing is that these people seem to think what they say matters."

Marcus chuckles sarcastically before continuing...

Marcus Troy:  "Well as you all know, I think little of them and of what they say or have to say.  In fact I don't think of them at all!  But I know the people in attendance here are all mindless sheep that would easily get swayed by the words of people like Alexander Melchiott or Rafik Arfah and his psychopath partner...  So tonight, I'll humor them...  Melchiott said that Entropy hasn't faced anyone of note?  Seriously, other than Entropy here, who is someone of note here in the roster?  Certainly not Mr. Melchiott, just because he holds the title, it doesn't mean he is someone of note...  It just means that everyone in the roster is crappier than he is, but as I said, I'll humor him...  So in two weeks from now Entropy shall face someone who Mr. Melchiott knows very well, someone who has fought Mr. Melchiott with equal footing...  The Charismatic Crippler Colton Charles Cai Cobb!"

The crowd murmurs in excitement at the announcement that Troy just made but the VGM isn't finished yet.

Marcus Troy:  "Wait!  I'm not done...  Now concerning The Slayers...  I know they mentioned not getting booked so I took the liberty of booking them in a match too!  In the next show, The Slayers shall be defending their RoC tag team titles against two new teams that have shown much potential...  The team of Erika Sonozaki & Lexi Thorne AND the team of Nicolas Dorn & Thaddeus Rex.  Now many of you may wonder why I didn't book The White Walkers here too, well as I said, I'm humoring you people in the hopes that you all stop whining like little bitches."

The crowd starts to boo loudly again at the insult.  Marcus Troy shrugs it off and pulls out a piece of paper.

Marcus Troy:  "And the next order of business actually comes from the top and not from me.  I am to relay this message to Ms. Cecilia Christiansen from our esteemed general manager Mr. Morrison...  Ms. Christiansen, your pleas of having Boy Bakla fight Paru has been granted.  But know that if anything happens, Ring of Chaos shall not be held liable."

The expression in Troy's face is unreadable as he folds the paper he read from and tucks it back in his jacket pocket...

Marcus Troy:  "Now on to the last order of business, tonight you may have all noticed that Po1ski shall be fighting Tyler Norton...  Why?  Because I want to show you all a preview of what the final battle for the RoC Chaos Title will be like.  I may not like Po1ski but he has done pretty impressively for himself since his debut here in RoC, and the same can be said of Mr. Norton.  So yes, as a preview of things to come, tonight's match between the two will of course be a no disqualification match.  So enjoy little sheep...  Know that I, Marcus Troy do listen to your little whining once in a while."

With that Troy ends his speech and drops the mic.  He exits the ring and heads up the ramp followed by his troupe as the crowd continue to shower him with boos.

Jim Jackson: Ladies and gentleman, we are set to have one great show tonight! We have a match set to start right about now, so let's go to our ring announcer, Alice Aoi.

Alice Aoi: Our following contest is schedule-

Suddenly Alice Aoi gets cuff of by the sound of static and the arena goes black!

Brad Blood: Another arena blackout? Come on.. this crap happens too often.

"Riot" by Three Days Grace plays in the arena's P.A. system.

Jim Jackson: I am not familiar with this theme, does that mean we are getting another new visitor here in ROC?

The lights go back on and we see a bearded fat ungroomed man with a black jacket who stands on the entrance ramp grinning..

Brad Blood: He looks familiar for some reason..

The fatso removes his jacket to reveal a t-shirt.. with the name "Steam" all over it?! GASP! Wait, could it be?! It is! It's the trolling legend, Kevin Steam!

Brad Blood: Jim, that's Kevin Steam! Kevin Steam! I heard all about him from Allister King! He is supposed to be one of the biggest cunts in the wrestling business! And he is back from his hiatus here in ROC!

Jim Jackson: I never heard about him, Brad! But I'm sure this is a big deal!

Kevin Steam makes his way to the ring. On his way, a small kid from the crowd asks Kevin for an autograph. Kevin smiles at the kid and grabs a pen from him. Kevin Steam slams the pen over his knee, breaking it and then throws the pen in the kid's face!

Kevin Steam: FUCK OFF!

Kevin Steam gives the kid a finger! WOW!

Jim Jackson: Whoever this person is, I seen him for less than five minutes and he already seems like one of the worst people I ever had the displeasure of viewing.

Kevin enters the ring and demands a microphone. He is reluctantly given one.

Kevin Steam: Hello world! Did you miss me?!

The entire crowd unites in effort to drown him with boos. He is so hated! He's been here only for a few minutes and he is already a HEAT magnet!

Kevin Steam: I have been out of the wrestling business for too long! Well, fear not! I am BACK!

The crowd continues to boo the EVIL man who flips off children!

Kevin Steam: Ever since I left the wrestling business, all I could see was PHONIES and SNAKES taking over the industry I revolutionized! And those bad phonies are the same phonies who tried ruining the business back when I was still a competitor! When I was an active wrestler, I wrestled in a company under the rule of a dictator from Morocco! He oversaw the federation I was in and decided to punish it for being innovative and creative! He put sanctions on us! I could stand it no longer! So I left! I quit the business I once loved! I couldn't stand the corruption and politics! I never planned on returning, but.. then I heard the Moroccan cunt has been dethroned! His villainous web of operations has crumbled! He is no longer in control of the wrestling world! Wrestlers like me are free to go wherever they please! I decided it's time to save the industry from the fake and give it back to the REAL! I decided it's time to make a grand return in the only place who is worth a man like me... ROC!  

Kevin raises his fist into the air, expecting a big cheap pop after praising ROC.. he gets no pop! Only thunderous BOOS as no one wants to see him! It's no regular heat! It's X-Pac kind of heat! Kevin's face goes >=(

Kevin Steam: You know, when I bless the masses with a grand return, I expect some respect!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Kevin Steam is enraged! He stomps his feet on the mat in anger! He isn't being respected and appreciated as he thought!

Kevin Steam: I don't deserve this! Not after a fantastic speech like I just gave! Fuck this, now I'm MAD! I feel like pummeling someone! I will prove I am a LEGEND! I challenge anyone on the roster to come out this instance and face me in a match!

Kevin drops his microphone and awaits a wrestler to come face him.. who could that be?! Who is even brave enough?!

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena holdind a microphone. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder stands at the entrance staring down kevin for a few moments before walking down to the ring. Boulder slides into the ring and begins dry humping the air in Kevin's direction. After a few moments he climbs a nearby turnbuckle and flexes his massive arms, showing off to the audience. Boulder walks to the center of the ring close to kevin and raises his microphone.

Boulder: "One thing i've learn from being here these past two weeks is that their are a lot of losers backstage. Just last week I was in this ring with Ak-14, do you understand how lame that name is? Not to mention he was so scared of losing his token he had to get himself disqualified. Such an idiot, I deserved that token. I'm the best and most sexy wrestler here."

The fans begin to boo Boulder, which causes him to grow angry.

Boulder: "You're all fucking morons for not admiring my perfection. But so far the biggest idiot of the night is you Kevin. You talk like a tough gut but you're just another future jobber. You ain't no fucking legend. I've come here to show you who the true legend is. So I hope you're ready fatass, because i'm going to be sticking my fat ass in your face before I pin you."

Boulder tosses his microphone to the ground and charges toward Kevin.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Boulde10 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Kevin_10

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "It seems we have impromptu match right here which just started and Boulder is wasting no time going after the debuting Kevin Steam!"

Brad Blood: "Boulder just bolted towards him!"

Jim Jackson: "Ow! Steam caught him! Superkick to the face!"

Brad Blood: "He calls that move the Good Game!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder is stunned! Steam is shocked that he managed to avoid getting flattened! Steam is looking to capitalize here!"

Brad Blood: "Steam runs to the ropes, bouncing back from them.."

Jim Jackson: "And Kevin gets caught with a huge boot to the face from Boulder! A devastating Crusher!"

Brad Blood: "I think Kevin is out! Poor Kevin Steam! He isn't used to facing giants like this! So unfair, Jim!"

Jim Jackson: "He said he will fight anyone, Brad. He brought it on himself.. and Boulder now takes a few steps backward and runs towards Kevin, leaping into the air and splashing down with all his weight onto him! He just got pancake'd!"

Brad Blood: "He must be dead.. if he wasn't out before, he must be now.."

Jim Jackson: "Boulder isn't fooling around here after getting robbed from his first win on the last show thanks to AK-14."

Brad Blood: "Boulder is all business now."

Jim Jackson: "Uh.. oh.. Boulder is pointing to the turnbuckle.. please no. Don't tell me."

Brad Blood: "Looks like we are getting a Mudslide tonight! Boulder planned on introducing his deadliest move on the last show, but it didn't come to fruition. Looks like he has a chance now!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder picks up Kevin with his massive hands and slams him against a corner turnbuckle. Boulder now releases his grip and repeatedly stomps his foot against Steam's stomach until he falls into a seated position.."

Brad Blood: "Boulder steps closer and pulls his briefs down! AHHH! It's that monstrous fat ass again! I know what to expect, but can't help screaming when I see it! It's like seeing a roach in the room!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder pauses, hovering his ass a few inches from Steam's face. Boulder thrusts back trapping Kevin's face in his massive ass! Boulder begins to grind furiously completely humiliating Kevin Steam!"

Brad Blood: "Someone help him! I think he ran out of air!"

Jim Jackson: "Boulder finally stops smothering the helpless bastard with his ass and drags him to the center of the ring for the pin.."

Brad Blood: "Steam ain't getting up, is he?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall... Boulder!"

Jim Jackson: "No, Brad. He ain't getting up.. I hope this kid learned a lesson in humility after what happened to him tonight..

Brad Blood: "Boulder is a freak! What kind of sick man assaults people with his ass?! I'm sure AK-14 is somewhere in the back watching and thanking the Lord for managing to avoid that foul move!"

Jim Jackson: "On the plus side, Boulder got his first genuine victory here in ROC! After weeks of getting screwed by DQs and run-ins, he picked up a legitimate and quite dominate win tonight."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:51 am

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Backst10

After the previous match had just ended, the camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Rafik Arfah pacing around talking on the phone from the distance. ROC's cameraman gets closer and approaches him.

Cameraman: "Rafik, may I ask you some questions?"

Rafik looks annoyed with the fact he is being interrupted during his call. He stares at the camera with an agitated look.

Rafik Arfah: "First of all, can you not see I am the phone here, you rude bastard? Have some manners. And do you realize you just wasted your first question by asking me if you may ask a question? I give you two more questions to ask before I tell you to fuck off."

Cameraman: "Who's the phone, Rafik? Is it Gus?"

Rafik who is still mostly focused on his phone conversation sighs and turns his back to the camera.  

Rafik Arfah: "No, it's not fucking Gus. It's my main freak hoe. Her name is Sapphire and she gives me bomb fucking head.. those were two wasted questions. You have one more question to ask and it better not be a kitbag question, motherfucker."

The cameraman takes some time to think about his final question for Rafik before Rafik snaps and whoops his bitch ass.

Cameraman: "Earlier tonight, Marcus Troy announced that you will finally be back in action when you and Gus defend your titles against not only Erika Sonozaki and Lexi Thorne, but also the team of Nicolas Dorn and Thaddeus Rex. How do you feel about this?"

Rafik Arfah: "Sapphire, I gotta hang up now. Got some important shit to say to the masses. Meet me later in the hotel. And do that thing with the mouth I love, alright? OK, peace."

Rafik hangs up the phone, turns around to the camera and now has his full attention on the question asked.

Rafik Arfah: "Finally! A decent question! Now listen closely, fruitcake.. as I am not gonna repeat myself. I don't know why Marcus has it out against me or Gus. I don't know why he hates me. I don't know! Is it because I am a light skin Arab conqueror who came to the scene and took his fed by storm? Is it because I am fucking all his white bitches? I just don't know! But what I do know is he is picking a fight with the two wrong dudes, brother. We are not like the schmucks who show up here once in six weeks and act like they're doing the fed a favor with their mediocre promos. Gus and I live and breathe ROC. We are committed to this fed and it's improvement. And what does he wanna do? Punish us.. punish us for actually doing good for this fed! He wants us out of the picture and for what? So he can give our spots to those mindless talentless lackeys of his that no one wants to see?"

Rafik's is clearly getting angrier and angrier as he speaks. It's seems as if this has been sitting on his chest for a while.

Rafik Arfah: "Let me tell you something. If for some reason one day Gus and I decide to leave this place and call it quits, ROC will crumble. Marcus knows this. Our fans know this. We could take the two tag titles and just show up on a different show every Sunday, but we don't want a different show or a different fed. We want ROC, but sadly some people in ROC don't want us. And as much as Marcus wants to do it, he knows he can't let us go as it will kill the business because without people like us, ROC will be as good as dead. Like it or not, we have been carrying ROC on our back for months. And that's the fucking truth. And we plan to keep on carrying it for a long time as Gus and I are not cowards. We don't just take our ball and go home when things aren't going as we plan. When we see shit we don't like, we fight to change it. Marcus can book us against seven silverback gorillas in a tornado handicap match for all I care. He started a war he just can't finish. We will not quit. We will not give up. We will NEVER yield! So get ready.. because on the next show, watch as The Slayers bring out their shovels and bury the management's chosen ones.. AGAIN. We will take on ALL comers. Line em' up, Marcus.. and we will knock them down! want a fight against The Slayers? Well, just bring it, bitch. Now get this fucking camera out of my face."

Rafik shoves the cameraman out of his way and walks to his locker room as the camera fades.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Gm_s_o10

Standing in front of a door labeled "Marcus Troy", Cecilia smiles at the camera.

Cecilia Christiansen: "It seems that our VGM has made a special announcement concerning several members of my troupe.  Let's just see if he and I are capable of being on the same page."

Knocking lightly on the door, Cecilia raises her voice slightly to be heard on the other side.

Cecilia Christensen: "Mr. Troy?  Do you have a moment?"

Marcus Troy hears the voice coming from the other side of the door and gestures towards Grey Wolfe, the man formerly known as Capt. Sebastian Wolfe.  Wolfe shambles forward and opens the door.  Though he already has a vague idea on what Cecilia Christiansen will be discussing with him, he feigns ignorance...

Marcus Troy:  "Ah Ms. Christiansen, what a pleasant surprise?  Now to what do I owe this visit?"

Ignoring Wolfe as well... the mindless henchman that he is, Cecilia helps herself to a seat across the desk from Marcus Troy.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Mr. Troy, I have a request that may seem a bit odd.  While I appreciate your generous decision to allow Lexi Thorne and Erika Sonozaki to compete for the Tag Team Championships, I think it would be in their best interests to be removed from the match.  Lexi and Erika are still a new team and haven't yet gelled into a truly cohesive unit.  The competition that they have faced thus far have been rather weak... Lexi and Erika have yet to have a challenge that really forces them to work in tandem to secure the victory. Please allow them to withdraw from the match and gain more experience as a team before chasing the titles."

Giving Troy a sly look, Cecilia presses on the opportunity that this would create.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I respect that you are tired of the constant moaning of the audiences that "grace" us with their presence, but I believe this would be a good opportunity for the White Walkers to silence their critics.  The fans may not like it, but who cares?  Everyone around this place seems to believe themselves better than you and your allies... why not take this opportunity to end all of that?  This would also be beneficial to Lexi and Erika, as they'll be able to see how  long-standing tag teams operate... and how two old men stumble around the ring of course."

Cecilia gives a little chuckle before continuing.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Surely you can appreciate the value of proper preparation in our chaotic world of professional wrestling."

Marcus Troy leans back and thinks about Cecilia's proposition...  After a brief pause, he replies.

Marcus Troy:  "You do realize that this could be an opportunity that may not come as easily again.  I do understand your concern though Ms. Christiansen.  I do have other plans for The White Walkers though, but I leave it to you if you want to withdraw Erika and Lexi from the title match.  Though with the withdrawal of Erika and Lexi, I'd best add a little twist to the upcoming tag title match to compensate for it..."

Troy hunches forward...

Marcus Troy:  "A word of caution though, do not underestimate those two old men stumbling in the ring...  They may be shell of their former selves but they can still be a threat, specially Mr. Thaddeus Rex."

Cecilia Christiansen: "If Lexi and Erika fail to earn an opportunity down the road, that will be on them.  They do not deserve the opportunity that you have handed them, and the last thing I want is for their achievement to be devalued by that fact.  I will withdraw them from the match."

With her mission completed, Cecilia rises out of her chair and gives a small bow to Marcus Troy.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I thank you for your time, Mr. Troy, but I must excuse myself.  I need to go and deal with a certain unloved child.  Have a nice evening, sir."

Cecilia gestures for the camera to follow her as she exits the room.  After walking down the hall, Cecilia stops and turns to face the camera.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Nao Fook Mi, you are proving to be quite the interesting little butterfly.  To think that you would be so moved by your sister's injury, despite the fact that she harbors nothing but disdain for you... that is quite admirable.  Of course, I admire much more than just that... you will prove to be a formidable challenge tonight.  However, your anger will be your downfall.  You will make a mistake, as your sister did before you, and you will lose.  And as far as my actions being "unacceptable", your sister would not have hesitated to do the same to me.  I did what I needed to do, there was no malice intended in my actions.  If you chose to have a war with me, then you will end up as merely another example of how foolish it is to stand against me.  Your beauty would be wasted, as would your talent as a wrestler.  I'll see you in the ring, Nao Fook Mi."

Cecilia walks away as the scene slowly fades.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Marc_a10 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Sleepw10

VS

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Subway10

Jim Jackson: "This next match will feature two new debutantes here in ROC. We have the two wrestlers known as Marc Anthony and Subway who will be facing each other and Sleepwalker in a triple threat match!"

Brad Blood: "I don't know who these kids are, but going up Sleepwalker is no easy t- eh, who am I kidding?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall and is a triple threat match! Introducing first.. from the nightmare realm, weighing in at 227 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 1 inch.. Sleepwalker!"

Adam Lambert's song known as "Sleepwalker" is heard around the arena. Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops and slowly looks to the right and to the left then continues to slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next.. from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 235 pounds and standing at 6 feet and 3 inches.. Marc Anthony!"

Marc Anthony walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring to little fanfare.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next.. from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing in at 227 pounds and standing at 5 feet and 10 inches.. Subway!"

Subway walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring to very little fanfare.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And as the match gets started both Subway and Marc immediately take down Sleepwalker with a double team clothesline!"

Brad Blood: "Forming an alliance here to take out the most experienced man! Smart!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker is down and Marc is stomping at him with heavy aggression as Subway exits the ring to retrieve.. a steel chair?!"

Brad Blood: "Meanwhile, Marc continues his beatdown on Sleepwalker inside the ring. What a mugging!"

Jim Jackson: "Subway returns to the ring with his weapon of choice as Marc picks up the bruised Sleepwalker, hooking his arms tight from behind! Sleepwalker is trapped and seemingly has nowhere to go!"

Brad Blood: "Subway swings the chair to Sleepwalker's skull! Oh no!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker escapes and moves out of the way at the last second! Subway just cracked his chair over Marc's skull! Marc just rolled out out of the ring and he's cut wide open! He might be concussed after that!"

Brad Blood: "Sleepwalker capitalizes on Subway's mistake and nails Subway with a powerful running Big Boot to the face! Subway is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker picks up the dazed Subway and puts him in a position for a Reverse DDT, but instead pivots to a 180° and catches his opponent with a Stunner!"

Brad Blood: "And that move is called the Lights Out, ladies and gentlemen."

Jim Jackson: "And it seems to be lights out for Subway as Sleepwalker goes for the pin! Marc is still bloody on the outside!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... Sleepwalker!"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker can now finally add another W to the win column. Not really a great debut for the two fellas here tonight, but I'm sure that if they ever ask for another chance, our GM will be glad to give them one."

Brad Blood: "Screw that! What a weak showing! I'd never thought we will ever find a bigger joke than Sleepwalker! I guess I was wrong. Where does our GM find these people?!"

The camera fades from black to reveal Julie Rodriguez and the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski standing in the interview area. Po1ski looks a bit thinner, but still muscular and built like a truck. Julie raises the microphone in her hand to her lips.

Julie Rodriguez: "Hello ladies and gentlemen. My name is Julie Rodriguez, and with me is the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. Before we get on with talking about your upcoming match, let's talk about last show."

Po1ski: "I wasn't at the last show, so I don't know where this is going."

Julie Rodriguez: "I was getting to that. You aren't exactly one to hold your tongue. Even though you weren't booked in a match, why didn't you go out and make an announcement or a threat or...anything?"

Po1ski: "Well, honestly I didn't feel like repeating myself. Marcus Troy and the goonies know that I am after them. They know that I'm gonna beat them into a bloody pulp, of course with the help of my good friends, The Slayers. There's no reason to go out week after week and reiterate the obvious. To do so would show a lack of confidence. And anyway, even though I do enjoy talking about how I am going to inflict punishment, I always prefer to show it in action. As the adage goes, actions speak louder than words."

Julie Rodriguez: "Yes they do...and despite that, you're here while I interview you. Anyhow, care to tell the people what you did with your free time?"

Po1ski: "Well, I did what I do even if I'm competing at a show. I train, stretch, exercise, rest. I don't change schedule just because I have a week off. While my competition is resting, I continue to train to better myself. No matter the outcome, I will always be more prepared than my opponent."

Julie Rodriguez: "Okie dokie artichokie..."

Po1ski looks at Julie Rodriguez with a quizzical look on his face.

Po1ski: "What?"

Julie Rodriguez: "Nothing. Tonight you face Tyler "AK-14" Norton. Last time you two were in the same ring as each other in a one-on-one situation, he bested you to win the Battle Royal. What are you going to do differently to ensure a win this time?"

Po1ski: "I'd say the biggest difference is that I'm going to be much more aggressive. Last time, I was simply exhausted at the end of the Battle Royal. I was a bit too big. I was so worried about being stronger than everyone that I didn't take cardio into consideration. Well, I dropped a bit of excess muscle and fat that was simply holding me back and wearing me down. You'll see me be a lot quicker. And not just tonight, but for every match here on out."

Julie Rodriguez: "You do look a bit thinner. This will surely have an effect on strength and power, correct?"

Po1ski: "Well I'd be an idiot if I said that I could lose around 40 pounds but still be as strong. Of course I lost a little strength. But what I lost, I gained ten times in speed. Speed and technique beat brute force everytime. It just took me getting my ass handed to me several times to realize that."

Julie Rodriguez: "So you're simply going to be faster tonight? That's what is going to give you the edge over the highly talented Tyler Norton?"

Po1ski: "Of course there's more. I've studied some tape and...well I'm not just going to give up any secrets. But rest easy knowing that I think that I may have found a chink in AK-14's armor. And I'm going to expose that weakness tonight, mark my words."

Julie Rodriguez: "Strong words from a strong challenger. Well thank you for taking this interview with me, and good luck in your match tonight."

Po1ski: "Thanks Julie. And real quick, sorry for being a jackass a couple months back when you last interviewed me. Wasn't cool, and I'm sorry."

Julie Rodriguez: "Well thanks, Po1ski."

Po1ski: "No problem at all."

Po1ski nods his head towards Julie, and then walks out of frame, getting ready for perhaps the biggest match in his career.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Locker10

No normal person would invade the locker room of AK-14, but then again Marcus Troy is no ordinary individual. Unfazed by the look Tyler Norton gave him when the wrestler enters the room assigned to him, Marcus Troy rises from his seat, takes a puff from his cigar and approaches the clearly irked wrestler. Without missing a beat, Troy puts out his cigar and puts up both his hands signaling that he doesn't have any hostile intentions... Yet...

Marcus Troy: "Mr. Norton, now I apologize for coming in uninvited, it is not my intention to overstep my bounds. You see... I have something that I would like to discuss with you, a proposition if you will. Now now, before you say anything hear me out. Now I have been watching you Mr. Norton, and a man of your skills and talent have impressed me. Your performance so far here in Ring of Chaos have been nothing short but exemplary."

From the look of Tyler Norton, Troy surmises that the wrestler is running out of patience.

Marcus Troy: "So let me get to the point Mr. Norton, I want you to be part of an alliance... An alliance that will soon be the total power her in RoC, and I am sure that an alliance between you and I will be very beneficial to both of us. Now, let's get to the question you are thinking right now... What's in it for me? Well, it's simple, I can make sure that you not only become the FIRST RoC Chaos Champion, but also pave the way for you to win EVERY possible title here in RoC."

Marcus Troy grins as he knows the bait has been set.

Marcus Troy: "Of course this arrangement is quid pro quo... And one of the favors I shall be asking of you is to make sure that a certain someone cannot continue on to battle for the RoC Chaos Title... I want you to put Po1ski out of commission in your match tonight. Something that would also benefit you don't you think? So what do you say Mr. Norton? What shall it be?"

Troy offers his hand out to Tyler Norton and waits for his reply.

Tyler Norton: “Well, well… Look who we gots ov’a here! The boy Macus! You gots some nerve for gettin’ into my yard like that, son... Shieeeet, that’s a damn achievement. Wanna know why? ‘Cause yer manlet-suited-punk-arse ain’t dropped on tha floor senseless at this very moment. You still breathin’, cuz.
That be good, I’ma tell ya!
Muhfucka, do I look like I be makin’ some tea and servin’ some pussy-ass cookies for a cute lady talk? Huh? Ain’t no one needs no invite to show up ov’a here, son… But if you wanna start some shit, then you gotta walk the walk, know what I’m sayin’? Back that shit up if ya got what it takes. Shieeet we ain’t play.
The question is… Is you here to start some shit!?”

Tyler gets closer to Marcus and intensely stares into his eyes – completely ignoring the supposed hand shake. He rubs his beard and lets out an amusing chuckle, pushing Marcus as if he is just joking around.

Tyler Norton: “Chill, homeboy… Like I said, yer arse would be lyin’ on the floor already if I wanted. You know how the fucks I roll so I guess I ain’t got to remind ya who AK-motherfuckin’-14 is, huh? Tell you what, son – your offer? Shieeet, sounds good, man. Yeah it really does! EVERY possible title here in RoC, you say… I like the sound of that plan, homie.
See, I was listenin’ to your big mouth, ya know, talkin’ too much gawd-damn. Anyway, you was talkin’ about how good I am ‘n shit and you got me feelin’ like ‘yo this muhfucka gon’ be proposing to me right now… Shit, game over. He gon’ be on his knees tryna suck this D dry and shit...’
Turns out that wasn’t the case. Which is good, cuz… You better stay the fucks outta that gay shit when you next to AK-14, ya feel me?”

Marcus just shakes his head as AK-14 rubs his beard, appearing to be quite confused as if he just missed his own point.

Tyler Norton: “Anyway… The fuck is kid, nah, ‘queed’ pro ‘co’ supposed to mean, man? You thinks I got time to read the dictionary? Hell no! I be kickin’ arse all over the place too gawd-damn busy to read that shit. I ain’t have any idea what the fuck that’s ‘posed (supposed) to mean, but I’ll tell ya something… You want Po1ski out? You do that yourself, punk.
Shiieeet, I want him out as well. That muhfucka acts stoopid as hell but he good. He damn good. I ain’t finna waste my time with that mofo when I’m ‘bout to take MY RoC Chaos Championship, ya feel me?
I don’t see the point in makin’ this lil alliance with you, cuz. Don’t gets me wrong, yo… But I want you to tell me why in the fuckin’ hell I’d team with ya? Huh? I can kick arses by myself – don’t need no pussy mofos to help me. You seen me winnin’ the Battle Royal, ain’t ya? The whole damn roster beneath me, boy.
So… Why, homie? What you want from me? What’s the muhfuckin’ catch?”

Marcus Troy retracts his hand and turns away from Tyler Norton.

Marcus Troy: "Okay, let me explain this as simple as possible... As I said Mr. Norton, you help me deal with people I deem undesirable and I help you become RoC's best success story. It's as simple as that. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Now I won't lie to you and say picking me will be the easy road... I have a lot of enemies and of course allying yourself with me will make my enemies yours..."

Troy whips around and makes eye contact with Tyler Norton.

Marcus Troy: "That is why I picked you, because I know that you have the skill and the power to handle anything that is thrown your way. And even if choosing my side ain't easy, it will surely reap the greatest reward. I get control of Ring of Chaos and you, you get to be its biggest star! That ain't a bad deal right Mr. Norton? So what say you?"

Again Marcus Troy offers his hand out to Tyler.

Once again, Tyler ignores the handshake. He looks up and rubs his long beard as if he is taking his time to think about his answer. Then, he laughs and points at Marcus.

Tyler Norton: “You’s not that stupid, boy. I mean, you wants to be tha one controllin’ all this gawd-damned shit so who would you need as the strongest card by yer side?
The muthafuckin’ ASS-KICKIN’ machine, AK-14.
Lemme tell you a lil story, cuz. Y’see, back in 2012 I was signed to this federation and the General Manager was a punk-ass-bitch… The dipshit thought he was smart when he tried to two-time me, know what I sayin’? So, wanna know what I did to that lil weasel? I’ll tell ya what I did. I fixed his attitude… Homeboy thought he could play but this ain’t no game, this be real, son. I grabbed the lil shit by his smart-ass-lookin’ shirt, ya feel me? I clenched my right hand as strongly as possible and I laid the beat down of his life all ova his bitch-made face.
He be walkin’ around wearin’ them fake gold grills tryna look cool 'n shit but the truth is… Muhfucka ain’t got no teeth anymore. You tryna fuck with me and I’ll put you down, son – simple like that.”

Tyler eyeballs Marcus, observing his reaction to his little story.

Tyler Norton: “But when you mention lots of enemies… Shit, I like that, boy. Yeah yeah I do! Sounds like the exact way I roll. I ain’t here to make no friends don’t forget that – so as far as I’m concerned, you can kiss my ass. But yo, you can deffo talk the talk now I’m startin’ to feel like maybe I do need more enemies to put me to the limit… I mean, I done did beat the hell outta lots of these pussies in the backstage.
I still need more, dawg. I’m eager for a fuckin’ challenge. My proposition is, you gimme what I need and you’ll have me backin’ yer arse up when you’s in trouble. Does that sound good for ya? All you gots to have in mind is… Never get in my way. Stay the fuck outta my fights & never ever fuck with me and you be good for the time being. Ain't no puzzles in here, just some plain shit. What you say?”

Marcus Troy grins widely as the scene fades to black leaving the viewers guessing if he accepts Tyler Norton's counteroffer.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 am

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Po1ski10 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Ak-1410

Jim Jackson: "Looks like tonight we are having some sort of a preview of what is to come when the bearers of the Chaos Tokens finally clash! Po1ski shall be taking on Tyler Norton tonight. The results of tonight's match may give us insight at to who may win the RoC Chaos Title."

Brad Blood: "That's right boys and girls, AK-14 and Po1ski may have been just recent additions to the roster, but these two powerhouses have been tearing down the house! This battle will be epic!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland, The Polish Freight Train... PO1SKI!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the ring, and makes his way to his corner, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 237 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, U.S.A., AK-14... TYLER NORTON!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 AK%2014s%20logo_zpspevg4bxp

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once "Debonaire" by Dope hits the arena's PA. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Then, he stands at the top of the ramp while his arms are stretched to the sides, the spark pyros surrounding his back make the crowd go nuts as soon as they are activated. Tyler is wearing an all-black outfit which consists of a camouflage bandana, a leather vest that has his logo printed on its back, camouflage cargo shorts, military boots, knee supporters, elbow pads and camouflage combat gloves. He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. Despite the mixed reaction from the crowd, Tyler remains acting as if he does not care whatsoever. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! Po1ski tries to approach with caution but Tyler Norton isn't having none of it and charges with fists blazing! Po1ski is able to defend the initial barrage from Norton! Wait! A left straight followed by a right uppercut combo catches Po1ski! The Polish Freight Train staggers into the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "Tyler goes in for the kill but Po1ski manages to dodge and sends him to the canvas with a lariat! Norton rises to his feet. Open palm strike right on the chest sends him reeling! Switch kick from Po1ski connects! Tyler is on one knee! Running knee strike takes him down! Po1ski for the early cover but Tyler gets his shoulder up before the ref can even begin counting."

Jim Jackson: "AK-14 fights his way back to his feet, both men start trading punches. A highkick killshot attempt by Po1ski! Blocked by Tyler Norton! Norton with a European uppercut barely grazes The Polish Frieght Train! Po1ski manages to duck out of a left hook. He has Norton's back... German suplex! Po1ski again for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "Tyler gets his shoulder up fast and rolls away out of Po1ski's reach! Po1ski comes charging in... No! He gets intercepted by a spinning back elbow! AK-14 picks him up... Body slam! Norton gets a side mount headlock and starts raining punches down Po1ski's head!"

Jim Jackson: "Those are some hard punches there, Po1ski's eyes looks a bit glazed! Tyler Norton picks Po1ski up... Vertical suplex! Big leg drop by Norton right on Po1ski's neck! He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski kicks out quickly! Norton hits a couple of stomps on The Polish Freight Train. Po1ski rolls away and tries to pull himself up. Norton attacks with a knee to the gut! He sets Po1ski up for a vertical suplex... No! Suplex attempt blocked by Po1ski and he counters with his own vertical suplex!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton staggers to his feet, Po1ski catches him and lifts him up on his shoulders... Samoan Drop! That shook the ring! Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! T..."

Brad Blood: "Norton gets a shoulder up fast! Po1ski grabs Norton and pulls him up... He takes Tyler's back! No! Mule kick by Norton! Ooh! Po1ski falls to his knees clutching his groin as Norton ignores a warning from the ref. A side kick to the side of Po1ski's head brings him down! Tyler for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! T..."

Jim Jackson: "The match has been pretty even so far with neither men getting a big advantage yet. Tyler Norton pulls Po1ski up to his feet. Irish whip sends him to the ropes... Stiff clothesline takes Po1ski down! Norton is getting pumped, he shakes the ropes ala Ultimate Warrior to pump up the fans. He heads over back to Po1ski who is just pulling himself up. He goes for another Irish whip this time Po1ski reverses! AK-14 hits the ropes and comes bouncing back... RIGHT INTO A SPINEBUSTER! Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Tyler gets his shoulders up short the count of two! Norton fights his way back up to his feet... He throws a big right... Misses by a country mile! Po1ski grabs Tyler Norton's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage! Po1ski hooks the leg! Is this it?!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Impressive! Tyler Norton kicks out of that one. He ducks down as a spinning high kick from Po1ski misses. Norton from behind... Northern lights suplex to a pin attempt! Both of Po1ski's shoulders are down!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski kicks out at two! Norton gets up first he grabs Po1ski and plants his head to the canvas with a DDT! Big leg drop by Norton but Po1ski manages to roll away! Po1ski grabs Norton and sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip... No! Reversed by Tyler! Po1ski bounces back and is sent flying with a back body drop!"

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski staggers up to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up... Tyler Norton signals for his signature move F'ed Up... Wait Po1ski is too near to the ropes... TYLER NORTON JUST SPEARED PO1SKI THROUGH THE ROPES! BOTH MEN CRASH OUTSIDE!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Brad Blood: "Daaaaaaamn! Tyler may have broken Po1ski in half! Norton gets up first! The ref motions for both men to bring the action back into the ring. Norton ignores it and shoves Po1ski into the apron back first! The ref has no choice but to begin counting!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton drives Po1ski's back into the apron! Irish whip sends Po1ski crashing into the steel railings! AK-14 pulls Po1ski up but gets clocked with an overhand right punch which sends him reeling!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski with a barrage of strikes tries tries to take Norton out... AK-14 has both arms up protecting his head but a couple of punches does manage to slip through..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Three!"

Jim Jackson: "Big elbow strike from Tyler Norton! PO1SKI'S BEEN CUT! Blood trickles down Po1ski's head! AK-14 follows up with a front kick but Po1ski catches his leg and smashes his chest with a big punch to the heart! Norton falls down and pulls himself up using the steel railings."

Jack B. Nimble: "Four!"

Brad Blood: "Good five punch combination by Po1ski! Tyler is sent reeling. Spinning low kick by Po1ski brings Tyler to his knee! Po1ski charges in but Norton rolls out of the way! Po1ski turns around..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Five!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton with a big knee to the gut... He pulls Po1ski towards the steel steps... He attempts to slam Po1ski's head into the steel but Po1ski blocks the attempt and counters with a back elbow sending Norton staggering back."

Jack B. Nimble: "Six!"

Brad Blood: "Double axe handle by Po1ski to Tyler's back sends him staggering... Po1ski with a spinning side kick... No! Norton somehow sidesteps!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Seven!"

Jim Jackson: "Big uppercut sends Po1ski staggering backwards. Tyler Norton slams Po1ski's skull on the steel barricades!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Eight!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski with a spinning back fist stuns AK-14... Irish whip sends Norton towards the steel steps but Tyler manages to put on the brakes! Po1ski comes charging in..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Eight!"

Jim Jackson: "Big boot takes Po1ski down! Tyler Norton leaps up to the apron but Po1ski somehow manages to get up and clings to his leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Nine!"

Brad Blood: "Po1ski pulls Tyler off the apron!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Ten!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a draw due to double count out!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like its a draw and... TYLER JUST BLINDSIDED PO1SKI! Tyler Norton kicks Po1ski's gut and applies a front facelock. Next, he drapes Po1ski's near arm over his shoulder and lifts up Po1ski to an upside-down position. Tyler insanely shouts "I just kicked your ass!!" as he holds Po1ski in the peak of the arc for a couple of seconds and then slam Po1ski on the ground outside executing the Reality Check. TYLER NORTON JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON PO1SKI ON THE OUTSIDE!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Brad Blood: "Wait! Look! The White Walkers have come out! They are beating down on Po1ski as Tyler makes his exit. Po1ski can't even defend himself at this point... WAIT! FROM THE CROWD!!! IT'S THE SLAYERS! GUS AND RAFIK ARFAH COMES IN FOR THE SAVE!!! What the?! Who turned out the lights?!"

Jim Jackson: "It suddenly went dark here! We hear some sounds but we can't discern what is happe~... Wait the lights are back on and... THE SLAYERS ARE LAID OUT! IT'S ENTROPY! ENTROPY JUST TOOK OUT THE SLAYERS! Marcus Troy has made his appearance and walks over at the unconscious bodies of Po1ski and The Slayers! The crowd is booing loudly but Troy and his troupe ignores them as they make their exit."

Brad Blood: "Oh man, looks like Tyler Norton may have thrown his lot to Marcus Troy's power group!"

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Beyond10

The scene opens with Ray Kamaura standing atop the Ring of Chaos Arena. A storm has brewed above him, rain pounding down around him.

Ray Kamaura: "A storm descends upon the Ring of Chaos. The floods with run red as the tides turn against their masters. Everyone searching for a life raft, in a sea of broken bodies. Fires will rise from the depths of the darkness below us all. You will suffer for your sins against me. The world we fall to it's knees and beg for my love. And your children will wake in their beds, crying. When you ask them why? They will say "I am coming.""

Faith smiles upon Ray Kamaura as lighting strikes down in front of him. The Rayward Son seems pleased.

Ray Kamaura: "I am the Storm. I am the Storm."

Ray Kamaura cackles has he stumbles backwards into the darkness. The Scene fades with a crack of lightning.

?: "Ray Kamaura, Shadow Callahan... Compared to me, they are favored to win in our match tonight... In fact if you look at it, I be insane to even partake in the contest for the chaos token tonight."

The camera pans out slowly... Then some more... Then some more, revealing the source of the voice, the tiny wrestler, Little Wang.

Little Wang: "But the thing is, I am not sane... If I were, I wouldn't step into the ring again and again and again. I wouldn't battle it out with men more than twice my size. But tonight, opportunity has been handed to me... The first step in attaining the right to battle for RoC Chaos Title! Compared to Ray Kamaura and Shadow Callahan, I'm a little mound against mountains... But mountains have been conquered before..."

Little Wang motions for the camera to come closer...

Little Wang: "Confucius say... The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones... And that I shall, I shall slowly chip away at both Ray Kamaura and Shadow Callahan and when they topple, it will be me, Little Wang who shall be standing on top!"

Little Wang then walks away as the scene fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Locker10

The Camera opens up to show a locker room where Rupert is playing with toys. He has Megatron married to Barbie and their sons are Buzz Lightyear and a wad of play dough. Don't judge him! Wikka Wikka Wikka That boy needs therapy! Without any warning, Alliister bursts through the door and into a combat roll.

Allister King: "MEGATRON!!"

THEN HE PULLED OUT HIS GUN!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

He unloads a full clip into the mechanized Tyranno of Deception. Rupert goes and hides in the corner, scared of the maelstrom of bullets that was unleashed upon his daddybot. Allister has lost control and is now raping the barbie on top of the broken remnants of her husband while her kids are forced to watch. Yeah. Some nasty shit going on here.

Allister King: " Come on Barbie, let's go party!"

Callahan walks in and is completely flabbergasted as the carnage. He has absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. To be honest, neither do I at this point.

Shadow Callahan: "Mate, What the fuck is going on here?"

Allister turns his head slowly towards Shad with a crazy grin on his face

Allister King: "Gettin' Shrek'd"

Callahan still having no idea what the fuck is going on. He decides to take a seat but as he sits down. The screen freezes and a bolt of lightning goes across the screen then it shatters to pieces. Callahan's eyes are basically popping out of his head and his mouth wide open. He falls forward gasping for air.

Allister King: "Noooo!"

Allister throws the gun away and slides towards his downed teammate. But a phoenix down is of no use here. Drama begins to rise as that sad walking away music from the Incredible Hulk starts to play.

Shadow Callahan: "Dude? *cough* I don't think .... I can go on anymore."

Allister King: "You're gonna be fine man, just hang in there. FOR GOD SAKE! RUPERT GO GET HELP!"

Shadow Callahan: "It's too painful to breathe ... things are .... going black."

Allister King: "Don't you dare mang! Focus on me. Try to stay awake. If you see a light, run cause that's actually a freight train."

Shadow Callahan: "No .. *cough* I'm finished. Tell Rupert ... Tell him... He can have my spot in the match tonight *cough*"

Allister King: "Why him and not me?"

Shadow Callahan: "Lean in closer."

He leans in.

Shadow Callahan: "Closer."

He leans in more

Shadow Callahan: "You really .... bust my balls."

Shad fades away into the night.

Allister King: "Noooooo!"

Paramedics rush into the room and begin to examine Shad.

Paramedic: "Ok, he's still alive! He gotta get him to the hospital ASAP! He's suffered a life threatening injury!"

Allister King: "What the hell is it?"

The Paramedic looks straight into Allister's eyes and say.

Paramedic: "A Ruptured Testicle."

Allister King: "OH GOD NO!"

Paramedic: "If we hurry, I might be able to save his balls"

Allister King: "To the big building with sick people!"

As they rush out the room, Allister grabs Rupert.

Allister King: "He cudda been ... a contender. Now you go out there and make him ... ahhhh. Just go out there."

He leaves the room giving Rupert time to take in the info. As the scene fades to black as strange voice is heard.

Announcer: "Will Rupert manage to overcome the odds? Will Callahan lose both his testicles? And Why did someone let Allister in with a gun? Find out next time on Locker Room Z!"

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Little12 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Ray_ka11

VS

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Shadow10

Jim Jackson: "And here it is, one of the more anticipated matches tonight, the match with the LAST unclaimed Chaos Token on the line and also the return to the ring of The Rayward Son, Ray Kamaura!"

Brad Blood: "Another triple threat hardcore match, but seriously, what was Little Wang thinking? I mean why would he even bother to join? He should have just given his spot to someone else!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a triple threat no disqualifications match and is for a RoC Chaos Token! Introducing first, 3 feet and 3/4 inch tall and weighing in at 80 pounds, hailing from Fujian Province, China... LITTLE WANG!"

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp wearing stilts with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. The midget runs down the ramp and scampers into the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and The Rayward Son jaunts down the side of the ramp, extending his hands for the fans. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, and again over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing last, standing at 6 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 275 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle... The Dullahan... SHADOW CALLAHAN!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Brad Blood: "Hold it! That's not Shadow Callahan?! That's Rupert! What the hell is Rupert doing here? Wait Rupert just handed Alice Aoi a note..."

Jim Jackson: "That note may explain why Shadow Callahan is not present..."

Alice Aoi: "Ladies and gentlemen, due to some unforeseen circumstances, Shadow Callahan will not be able to make it to the match. Management has selected Rupert B. Humperdink as a last minute replacement!"

Brad Blood: "What?! This cannot be happening! Ray Kamaura will have this one in the bag!"

Jim Jackson: "Seems like it. The odds suddenly shifted heavily to Ray Kamaura's favor."

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Little Wang produces a pair of nunchucks and starts going Bruce Lee on Rupert B. Humperdink!"

Brad Blood: "He's attacking the weakest link first! Nunchuck strikes to Rupert's kneecaps sends the retard crying! Here comes Ray... OOOH! HE JUST KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF LITTLE WANG! Seriously... I think that boot made Wang crap his pants!"

Jim Jackson: "Rupert B. Humperdink is still crying, seated in the corner... Here comes Ray Kamaura... BRONCO BUSTER!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, Ray just rode Rupert's face like there was no tomorrow! Little Wang staggers to his feet..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before dropkicking Little Wang executing a KABLAM! Rupert staggers around like a drunk duck... Ray Kamaura grabs Rupert B. Humperdink by the forearm, twisting them around, after three twists delivers and jumping spin kick to Rupert B. Humperdink's midsection executing a Better Luck Next Time!"

Brad Blood: "And both Wang and Rupert are down! Ray can take his pick on who to cover! What's Ray doing? He's waiting for both Rupert and Wang to regain their bearings..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura kicks Little Wang in the gut, turns around and kicks Rupert B. Humperdink in the gut causing both of them to double over, Ray bounces off the ropes and runs past Little Wang and Rupert B. Humperdink, rebounds off the ropes and jumps high bringing his feet down on both Wang and Humperdink's heads, forcing them into the mat! Oh my god a double Carry On! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "Ray pins both Wang and Rupert! The ref goes down for the count..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by double pinfall... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA!"

Jim Jackson: "An impressive win by Ray Kamaura as he receives the last Chaos token... With all four contenders for the RoC Chaos Title now confirmed, we may soon see the crowning of a new RoC Chaos Champion."

Brad Blood: "Well, to be honest... Anyone can be impressive against Little Wang and Rupert..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 am

Brad Blood: "Does it chafe when you rub it? Is it a rough patch? Well worry no more! Introducing MOIST!"

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Moist10

Brad Blood: "Prepare to make it silky smo...~*"

BONK!

Jim Jackson: "Now back to our regular programming."

Oriental music played from a guqin starts playing on the speakers as a slow mist rises from the top of the entrance ramp. A silhouette dancing with 2 large paper fans is seen from behind the mist.

Brad Blood: "Whu~? Well that's something new..."

As the mist slowly dissipates the crowd bursts into applause as the silhouette is revealed to be the oriental superstar Nao Fook Mi.

Jim Jackson: "Well I'll be! It's Nao Fook Mi! Looks like she updated her entrance. That is an impressive dance."

Closing the fans, Fook Mi makes her way down the ramp waving to the fans, she enters the ring and gives a customary bow to the fans before she begins to speak.

Nao Fook Mi: "Tonight I shall be battling for the gold that has eluded me, the RoC Women's Title!"

The crowd cheers loudly in show of support for the young oriental beauty.

Nao Fook Mi: "It has taken a while to get here, in fact, the road has been long and bumpy but I can feel it... I can feel that tonight, my journey will come to an end. I admit that Cecilia Christiansen is a strong competitor, she is talented and she is brutal as we have witnessed two weeks ago when she took out my estranged twin Fook Yu."

Fook Mi pauses as her expression changes to one that is hard and firm. She grits her teeth and clenches her fists as emotions rush through her veins.

Nao Fook Mi: "We may have our differences, but Fook Yu is still my sister and what you did to her... IS UNACCEPTABLE! So tonight, I shall not only be fighting for myself, no... I shall be fighting for her, FOR FOOK YU! I will be looking for your blood Cecilia... And I won't be sated until I see it flow, until I paint the canvas in the ring red with it!"

Brad Blood: "Yikes! I never saw Fook Mi this angry before."

Jim Jackson: "It seems that despite their differences, Nao Fook Mi still loves her twin sister, who according to reports is still recuperating in the hospital tonight. In fact, doctors are unsure if she will still be able to continue her wrestling career after that horrible bump she took two weeks ago."

Fook Mi brings the mic up closer to her lips...

Nao Fook Mi: "If you are listening... THIS IS FOR YOU SIS! Tonight, I shall dedicate this match to you. I shall put everything on the line and defeat Cecilia Christiansen! I shall win the RoC Women's title not only for me, not only for the fans, but also for YOU!"

With that Nao Fook Mi drops the mic and exits the ring as her music begins playing once again on the speaker.

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Rocwom10

Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Celici10 VS Chaos Supreme 06/12/2016 Nao_fo12

Jim Jackson: "And here we are, the main event of the evening, the title match for the RoC Women's title!"

Brad Blood: "Cecilia versus Fook Mi... This match has the making of what will become a legendary match!"

Jim Jackson: "You may be right there Brad, both girls are very skilled and very determined. No one will go down easily tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall AND IS FOR THE ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Domrémy-la-Pucelle, France, The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major begins playing in the arena as Cecilia steps out from the back with a parasol out. Carrying the parasol, Cecilia leisurely walks down to the ring. Arriving at the ring, Cecilia folds in her parasol and sets it by the steel steps before climbing onto the apron and entering the ring.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China... NAO FOOK MI!"

Oriental music played from a guqin starts playing on the speakers as a slow mist rises from the top of the entrance ramp. A silhouette dancing with 2 large paper fans is seen from behind the mist. As the mist slowly dissipates the crowd bursts into applause as the silhouette is revealed to be the oriental superstar Nao Fook Mi. Closing the fans, Fook Mi makes her way down the ramp waving to the fans, she enters the ring and gives a customary bow to the fans before she heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell, both ladies charge towards each other and begin throwing kicks while dodging each other. It's like a well choreographed dance! The exchange ends with a double somersault dropkick as both ladies miss each other and quickly leap back up to their feet. The crowd applauds in appreciation."

Brad Blood: "We're off to a great start, both Cecilia and Fook Mi have probably studied each others' matches and have devised their own way to counter each other. Both girls start circling each other before locking arms... They start a grappling contest. It looks like it's pretty even..."

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Nao Fook Mi gets the upper hand and gets Cecilia Christiansen's head in a headlock... Cecilia pushes Fook Mi to the ropes and tries to go for a spinning high kick but Fook Mi ducks down and bounces back on the ropes. Christiansen goes to the canvas as Fook Mi dashes over her. Nao Fook Mi leaps into the ropes... Springboard corkscrew crossbody flattens The Princess of the Wrestling World. Fook Mi hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Brad Blood: "Cecilia kicks out at one and quickly rolls away from Fook Mi's grasp. Cecilia hits the ropes and springboards over Fook Mi! Fook Mi turns around... Cecilia spins before jumping and catching Fook Mi on the jaw with a kick. LUMINOUS STRIKE CONNECTS! Fook Mi collapses to the canvas! Cecilia for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi gets a shoulder up at one! Cecilia Christiansen grabs Fook Mi and puts her in a hammerlock... Fook Mi reverses! Cecilia flips and reverses it once more... Fook Mi rolls and gets free and slips behind Christiansen! Cecilia turns around right into an enzuigiri that stuns her... Nao Fook Mi grabs her opponent's head and puts her on a facelock, she then runs on the ropes flipping over slamming her opponent's back unto the mat executing a spine-tingling Special Delivery! That shook the canvas! Fook Mi hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Cecilia manages to kick out fast but Fook Mi kicks her on the back and quickly. Fook Mi grabs Cecilia's arm and to apply an armbar... Cecilia realizes the danger and quickly reaches for the ropes! The Queen of RoC has a good sense of her surroundings. Fook Mi grabs Cecilia's leg and pulls her off the ropes... Cecilia somehow lands on her feet and leaps up with an enzuigiri... No! Fook Mi ducks and counters with a spinning wheel kick... Cecilia bends backwards and dodges it! Fook Mi on the ropes... Springboard spinning elbow connects rocking Cecilia! Fook Mi quickly rolls her up in a schoolboy!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen kicks out and slips out of the ring out of Nao Fook Mi's reach! This gives her some time to recover but you should know that outside the ring is not safe as... FOOK MI WITH A SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES TAKES CECILIA OUT! The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi throws Christiansen back into the ring and leaps up to the apron and up to the top of the turnbuckles... Fook Mi flies..."

Brad Blood: "Frog splash misses! Cecilia somehow rolls away at the last moment! Fook Mi hits nothing but canvas! Cecilia uses the ropes to pull herself up... Fook Mi tries to pull herself up, running knee from Cecilia stuns Fook Mi while she is on all fours. Cecilia pulls her up... Cecilia grabs her opponent's arm and wraps it around their neck before using it to pull Fook Mi into a backcracker executing a Mercury Poison! Fook Mi is down! Cecilia for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi gets a shoulder up at two. Fook Mi crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up, Cecilia Christiansen takes her back but Fook Mi throws a back elbow! Cecilia staggers as the elbow connects to the side of her head. Cecilia turns around... Superkick by Fook Mi! NO! Cecilia dodges and catches Fook Mi's leg which she pulls and pushes down forcing Fook Mi into a front split! Dropkick by Christiansen connects at Fook Mi's skull! Fook Mi is down! Cecilia goes to the top turnbuckle... Flying moonsault... NO! FOOK MI GETS HER KNEES UP FOR A COUNTER! CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN IS DOWN!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi staggers up to her feet and stumbles towards Cecilia. She pulls Cecilia up and sends her to the ropes with an Irish whip... Cecilia manages to grab on to the top rope and stops herself from bouncing back! Fook Mi charges Cecilia ducks down and pulls the top rope down with her... Fook Mi sees it and manages to stop! Cecilia lets go of the top rope and turns around... Clothesline sends Cecilia over the top rope but she manages to land on the apron! Fook Mi gets some distance and runs towards Cecilia, she leaps over the top rope and catches The Princess of the Wrestling World with her legs! Hurricanrana to the outside! Cecilia crashes into the steel railings! The crowd is on their feet!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Jim Jackson: "That move may have hurt The Queen of RoC, Nao Fook Mi quickly grabs Cecilia Christiansen, she drags and rolls her back into the ring! Slingshot legdrop from the apron by Fook Mi connects! Fook Mi uses this chance to go for the cover but Cecilia manages to get her foot up on the bottom rope! The ref sees it and points it out to Fook Mi! Fook Mi drags Christiansen to the middle of the ring... Nao Fook Mi slips behind her opponent and locks her forearms over her opponent's neck and nape choking her opponent to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!"

Brad Blood: "Cecilia is caught in Fook Mi's finisher in the middle of the ring! It looks like Cecilia is starting to fade as the oxygen is being cut to her brain. The ref goes over to check on Cecilia, he grabs her arm and raises it up... It falls down to her side! That's one! The ref raises Cecilia's arm a second time and for the second time it falls to her side! That's two! The ref raises Cecilia's arm a third time and lets go... NO! CECILIA'S ARM HOVERS! IT DOES NOT FALL! Cecilia starts to fight back trying to force her way back up to her feet. Fook Mi maintains the hold trying to put Cecilia to sleep... Cecilia counters with a jawbreaker from out of nowhere!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi stumbles into the ropes. Cecilia Christiansen gasps for air but quickly realizes the situation, she runs towards Fook Mi and grabs her head... Springboard tornado DDT! Fook Mi gets planted into the canvas! Cecilia hits the ropes and bounces back... Senton right into Fook Mi! Cecilia rolls to her feet and in one swift motion... Standing moonsault! She flattens Fook Mi! Cecilia hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi kicks out at two! Cecilia grabs her and pulls her up... Irish whip sends Fook Mi into the corner... Fook Mi hits the corner back first and slumps down sitting with her head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Cecilia charges in... Cannonball flattens Fook Mi! She pulls Fook Mi away from the corner and leaps up to the top turnbuckle... Flying corkscrew splash from the top! Fook Mi twitches as Cecilia lands on top of her! Cecilia for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Th..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi somehow manages to a shoulder up at the last moment! The Queen of RoC pulls Fook Mi up to her feet. She signals for her finisher Starlight Typhoon! Cecilia Christiansen lifts Fook Mi onto her shoulders into a fireman's carry... Fook Mi somehow realizes the danger she is in and starts to fight back! Hard elbow shots to Cecilia's head rocks her! Fook Mi slips down and grabs Christiansen and sends her to the ropes with an Irish whip... No! Cecilia reverses and it's Fook Mi who gets sent to the ropes! Cecilia attempts a back body drop as Fook Mi bounces back... NO! Sunset flip by Fook Mi counters it! Both of Cecilia's shoulders are down!"

Brad Blood: "Cecilia kicks out in the nick of time! Cecilia rolls back to her feet and throws a punch... Fook Mi counters and sends her to the mat with an arm drag! Cecilia gets back up... Right into a body slam! Fook Mi off the ropes... Springboard legdrop from the second rope! Fook Mi attempts the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen gets her shoulder up! Nao Fook Mi leaps to the top turnbuckle... She turns around... Christiansen is already in front of her and connects with a leaping uppercut stunning the oriental beauty! Christiansen leaps up to the second turn buckle and hits an elbow keeping Fook Mi seated on the top turnbuckle... Cecilia leaps... FRANKENSTEINE~! NO!!! FOOK MI MANAGES TO HOLD ON TO THE TOP ROPES COUNTERING THE FRANKENSTEINER ATTEMPT! CECILIA HITS THE CANVAS BY HERSELF! Nao Fook Mi on the top turnbuckle... Shooting star press! She flattens The Princess of the Wrestling World! Fook Mi for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "NO! Cecilia somehow gets a shoulder up at the last possible moment! Fook Mi is in shock! She thought she already had the win! I thought she already had the win but Cecilia somehow hangs in there! Fook Mi goes to the top turnbuckle one more time! She leaps for a corkscrew senton splash... SHE HITS NOTHING BUT CANVAS! Cecilia somehow rolls out of the way and into the apron at the last moment! Cecilia pulls herself up... She leaps unto the top rope and balances herself there... Falling elbow drop from the top rope right into Fook Mi's chest! Cecilia goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Oooh! So close but still no cigar! Nao Fook Mi somehow gets a shoulder up! This match is still anyone's game but it is clear that both girls are reaching the end of their rope. Cecilia Christiansen crawls towards the ropes and uses it to pull herself up. Fook Mi also does the same thing to the opposite side! Both girls are leaning on the ropes, breathing heavily... They are both tired and hurting and both of them know that this match is close to ending."

Brad Blood: "Both girls stagger towards each other in the middle of the ring... They lock arms and begin to grapple... Fook Mi somehow gets the upperhand and picks Cecilia up for a body slam but Cecilia slips down behind her! Cecilia stands behind Fook Mi and crosses their arms across Fook Mi's neck... NO! FOOK MI TWISTS FREE OUT OF THE DEAD BUTTERFLY! Axe kick by Fook Mi sends Cecilia staggering to the ropes!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi charges in for the kill... No! Cecilia Christiansen counters with a spinning back elbow! Fook Mi gets rocked! Knee to the gut bends Fook Mi over, Cecilia for a scissor kick... No! Fook Mi spins out of the way and grabs Cecilia's back! German suplex attempt... No! Cecilia flips and lands on her feet! Fook Mi turns around for a superkick... NO! Cecilia dodges it! Thrust kick stuns Fook Mi!"

Brad Blood: "Dropkick by Cecilia sends Fook Mi to the canvas! Fook Mi tries to pull herself up... Cecilia catches her and hits a vertical suplex! Fook Mi is down! Cecilia staggers back to her feet. It is clear she's running on fumes... She positions herself..."

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen stands next to her downed opponent. Jumping a few times to gain momentum, Cecilia tucks and rotates forwards before landing on top of Nao Fook Mi! UNILATERAL CONTRACT! UNILATERAL CONTRACT CONNECTS!!!"

Brad Blood: "Oh this is over! Cecilia hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "CECILIA DID IT! NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ROC WOMEN'S CHAMPION, The Princess of the Wrestling World, The Queen of RoC... CECILIA CHRISTIANSEN!"

Jim Jackson: "Cecilia Christiansen did it and wins the RoC Women's title! Erika Sonozaki, Lexi Thorne and Paru rush into the ring and celebrate with Cecilia as the belt is handed to her! What a match! What a win!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like tonight, Cecilia has really become THE QUEEN OF ROC!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night! What a night! We saw the return of Ray Kamaura, and with his return, he won the much coveted Chaos Token! Then for our main event, we had Cecilia Christiansen winning the vacant RoC Women's Championship!"

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the part where Tyler Norton declared his new alliance with Marcus Troy via a beat-down on Po1ski! Troy's faction is getting more and more dangerous with every passing second."

Jim Jackson: "You are correct there... Marcus Troy may become unstoppable soon... Why is Lee Morrison just keeping quiet in all this?! Well whatever the case, come back again in two weeks to find out what happens next! Until next time, good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down