Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016

Go down

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Empty Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:49 am

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 In-rin10

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Bandid10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Rupert10

Jim Jackson: "With a current record of 0 Wins and 2 loses, Rupert B. Humperdink looks to finally win his match against a new arrival in ROC. This persons identity has so far been hidden but we will soon find out who it is"

Brad Blood: "I heard that it's a 8 story crustean from the palaeolithic era with glowing red eyes. I seen him you know. And you know what he had the audacity to say to me. He said "Imma gonna need about tree-fitty". That's right. I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money"

Jim Jackson: "Stop talking about that and let's get ready to call the match "

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at Boobies and weighing in at about 500 Legos, hailing from Bikini Bottom... "The Flying Potato" ... RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, Standing at 5 Foot 8 inches tall and weighing practically nothing, Hailing from a Factory in Spain, "The Antonio Banderas Love Doll" ... BANDIDO DEL TRASERO!!!

Cancion Del Mariachi plays throughout the arena as Bandido Del Trasero flies down from the rafters and lands perfectly onto the turnbuckle.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "What a leap! The Doll starts off by hitting a missile dropkick from 10ft in the air. Rupert has no idea what just happened."

Brad Blood: "How's that any different than usual? Sweet Balls of Dragons! Bandido just hit a head scissors with around 10 rotations. He follows it up by jumping 5 meters in the air and hits a standing phoenix splash."

Jim Jackson: "Bandido is flying about the ring and Humperdink is confused and dizzy trying to keep up with him. He's starting to lose his balance now. Even the crowd is lost in the chaos."

Brad Blood: "Springing off the ropes, He flies over the retards head. OH MY GOD! FLIP PILEDRIVER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! DESTRUCTO INFINITO!!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by Pinfall, BANDIDO DEL TRASERO!!"

Jim Jackson: "BANDIDO DEL TRASERO WITH THE GREATEST WIN OF HIS CAREER SO FAR! IT WAS ONE HELL OF A MATCH WITH BANDIDO OBLITERATING RUPERT TO SECURE THE WIN OF A LIFETIME!"

Brad Blood: "This match was the greatest match to feature a love doll of all time. It was the stuff dreams are made of."

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Segmen10

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Welcome wrestling fans to another great show tonight here in Chaos Supreme, Ring of Chaos' flagship show, well it's Ring of Chaos' only show but you get the picture. Joining me at ringside today is my partner in crime Brad Blood."

Brad Blood: "Thanks for the intro Jimbo, you're right about this being a great show today, we have two title matches lined up tonight, Boy Bakla shall be defending its RoC Lightweight title against Erika Sonozaki AND... Dun dun dun~! The main event of the evening, an ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE ROC WORLD TITLE! That's right folks if you think that nothing could top the 30 man battle royal two weeks ago, you're dead wrong! After weeding out the weak links, tonight, the best of the best from RoC shall be fighting each other an elimination chamber!"

Jim Jackson: "That's right, we have RoC veterans versus very talented rookies, who will win the title? Who will step out of the steel structure the RoC World Champion? Will it still be Alexander Melchiott or will we see the beginning of a new reign? Well stay tuned to find out because IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Parkin10

Sleepwalker is seen waiting for Haruki Inoki to arrive.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Beyond10

We take you to an undisclosed location. The sun is setting on a rocky cliff side as the camera pans to show a man in a blue suit standing next to a car. The man is holding onto the face of a woman who has clearly been crying. The man slaps her across the face and forces her to look into his eyes.

Man: "You are aware of who I am correct? My name is Jackson Cain. I'm an incredibly rich individual who can make your wildest dreams come true or haunt your darkest nightmares. It would take only a snap of my fingers to cause your world to come crashing down around you. Do you understand me woman?"

Woman: "Please just let me go. I have a family. A fami..."

The woman starts to sob more causing her to become un-understandable. Glaring at the woman, Jackson starts to shake his head. He looks around the area and cracks his neck before slamming his fist down on the back of the car.

Jackson Cain: "Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!"

Jackson pauses to take a deep breath. He drags his fingers through his hair giving himself a moment to compose himself before grabbing the lady and dragging her to the cliff side. Throwing her on the ground, Jackson grabs her hair and forces her to look off the edge.

Jackson Cain: "We are going to play a little game. The game is going to be; answer Jackson's questions or take a dive off this cliff, flying out of your children's lives for good. So, what's it going to be? Are you going to answer my questions?"

Woman: "Fine! Fine! I'll answer your questions just please. Please don't hurt me. You've already left my kids without a father."

A creepy smile creeps across Jackson's face. He runs his fingers through the woman's hair before turning her to face him.

Jackson Cain: "Excellent. So, would you like to go out for dinner sometime? I can get us incredible seats on top of the CN Tower. You will be able to see all across Toronto."

Woman: "Are you serious?"

Jackson Cain: "Incredibly serious. I'm good friends with the owner. We would have the entire restaurant to ourselves."

Woman: "You tortured and killed my husband. You dragged me all the way out here and threatened my life just to ask me on a date? Are you insane?"

A calm look overtakes Jackson's face. He let's out a sigh before grabbing the woman and throwing her back against the car. He runs his fingers through his hair again before slowly approaching the woman. Jackson stands the woman up so they are face to face.

Jackson Cain: "I didn't want there to be any competition. How could I ask you on a date when you were a married woman? No. No no no. That wouldn't do. So I simply, removed your husband from the picture. As for the cliff side well, it's a cliff side in the sun set. I wanted to set the mood. I wanted to demonstrate that I can show you the world. So what do you say? Is it a date?"

The woman slaps Jackson knocking his hair out of place. He adjusts his hair before clenching his fist and turning back to face the woman. Just as he raises his fist, Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne starts to play. Jackson reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone quickly answering it.

Jackson Cain: "What! He wants to meet now? I'm kind of in the middle of something. You're already here? Fine. I said fine!"

Hanging up his phone, Jackson shoves it back into his pocket. Running his fingers through his hair, he slowly starts backing up to the edge of the cliff.

Jackson Cain: "Well I hate to leave in the middle of a conversation but I have to bring us home the money. Pick you up at 8? Alright! Later babe."

With that, Jackson jumps off the cliff. Suddenly, a helicopter raises up with Jackson hanging off the side. As it does, a wire snaps up from the ground dragging the car. The woman starts to chase the car but can't keep up with it as it falls off of the cliff. The wires disengages causing the car to fall to the water below. The woman crumbles to her needs on the edge of the cliff and starts to cry again as the camera fades to black.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Locker10

Sleepwalker enters the locker rooms.

Sleepwalker: "If anyone sees Mandy Rigma Tell him I'd like to have a word with him."

Sleepwalker then sweeps out.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Empty Re: Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:18 am

The arena goes dark as "Enveloped Ideas" by The Dawn starts to play on the sound system, a light show starts flashing and the man known as The Filipino Fighter Mandy Rigma steps through the dancing lights holding a Philippine Flag.  With a contagious smile he runs down the ramp high-fiving the fans with one hand and hoisting his country's colors with the other..  Once at the bottom, he leaps up into the apron and waves the flag around. He then heads to the corner where he puts the Philippine flag up and slings over the top rope, doing a somersault before landing in the middle of the ring to the delight of the fans.  Without missing a beat he grabs a mic and begins to address the fans.

Mandy Rigma:  "Good evening everyone, two weeks ago I made my debut here in Ring of Chaos, even if it was far from successful due to the draw, at least I did not lose.  Now I am not here to make any excuses, it is what it is, I did my best and that is enough.  I'm sure that my ancestors and countrymen are proud of me even though I did not win, they are proud of me because I did my best, because I will continue on this path, continue on as a wrestler!  In fact, I am actually grateful for the opportunity that was given to me, the continued support the Filipino community despite my failure to take the victory against Sleepwalker, not only warms my heart but gives me the will to fight on and to better myself.  Speaking of Sleepwalker, I heard that he was looking for me, well I am here Sleepwalker, if you have anything you want to say to me, come out and face me!  I myself would want a few words with you.  Maybe we can even have a rematch, I mean it would be shameful to the fans if we just left them hanging with a draw.  What do you say?"

Mandy Rigma lowers the mic and waits to see if Sleepwalker will show himself.

Moments pass and Mandy looks checks for the time as it seems that Sleepwalker won't be making an appearance.  With a deep sigh, The Filipino Fighter raises the mic up once again and speaks.

Mandy Rigma:  "Well it does seem like Sleepwalker won't be coming out here tonight and I cannot just stand here waiting holding the show hostage.  My offer still stands though Sleepwalker, if you want a rematch as much as I do, then come look for me.  I'll be waiting."

Mandy Rigma exits through the ropes and grabs the Philippine flag as his music starts to play once more on the speakers.  Hauling the flag up the ramp, Mandy waves the flag around before disappearing to the back.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Haruki10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Sleepw10

Jim Jackson: "Next up we have Sleepwalker squaring off against Haruki Inoki!"

Brad Blood: "Originally he was gonna face the newcomer called Haruki Ingki, but he got replaced because Ingki suffered from a food poisoning."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Nightmare Realm, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing at 227 lbs... SLEEPWALKER!"

Adam Lambert's song "Sleepwalker" starts to play. Sleepwalker slowly comes out. He stops, looks slowly to the right and the left then continually slowly makes his way to ring. In the ring he takes off his sunglasses to show his eyes rolled back.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, from Tokushima, Japan.. Standing at 6 feet tall and  weighing at 230 lbs... The Kempo King, HARUKI INOKI!"

"Shitsuren Mosshu" by Garlic Boys booms throughout the speakers, leading to Haruki Inoki coming out in his black, red striped robe along with is devastating Kendo stick. Haruki Inoki doesn't even take one glance at the fans as he walks his way into the ring where he kneels down to one leg, gesturing one of his fist forward from his body.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble...  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And the match has started! It will be interesting to see how this plays out."

Brad Blood: "Haruki seems to be getting heckled by some fans in the audience. Haruki turns to them and starts arguing with the fans. Don't turn your back on the opponent!"

Jim Jackson: "It seems as if Haruki is more worried about silencing his haters than fighting Sleepwalker.."

Brad Blood: "How about silencing them by getting a win, Haruki?"

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker is just standing there waiting and it seems that Haruki has had enough of interacting with his 'fans' and is now getting back into the match an-"

Brad Blood: "OH! Vicious running Big Boot into Haruki's face!"

Jim Jackson: "He just turned Haruki inside out!"

Brad Blood: "He should have paid attention to his opponent.."

Jim Jackson: "Sleepwalker picks up Haruki and puts his opponent in a in a position for a Reverse DDT.."

Brad Blood: "Instead he pivots 180° and catches his opponent with a Stunner!"

Jim Jackson: "Ouch! I believe he calls that the Lights Out!"

Brad Blood: "It's lights out for Haruki for sure."

Jim Jackson: "And Sleepwalker now goes for the pin."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall... SLEEPWALKER!"

Jim Jackson: "An impressive first win for Sleepwalker in ROC. Haruki didn't really put up a fight. He was out of it from the beginning. Well, in his defense, he was distracted."

Brad Blood: "Nah, he demolished Haruki with ease. Haruki just didn't bring his A game tonight. Perhaps he was just too tired from playing TEW until the morning?"

A barrel sits in a quiet little field of grass.  The scene could be described as being serene, with the sounds of a babbling brook gently keeping the camera company.  Past the barrel, the sun can be seen setting in the distance, giving the sky a beautiful array of color as it says "farewell".  Breaking up the trance-like state of the scene is the sounds of twigs cracking as someone steps into the frame.  The man is wearing a black Hungarian overcoat and a black fedora.  Turning to glace at the camera, the man's round sunglasses catch what little sunlight that remains and glints momentarily.  Turning his back to the camera, the man walks to the barrel and takes his fedora off, revealing his dark hair.  As the camera moves across from the man, he removes his sunglasses, fully revealing himself to be, without a doubt, the World Champion Alexander Melchiott.

Alexander Melchiott: "A fine evening for a chat, no?"

Melchiott reaches down into the barrel and pulls out the RoC World Championship after pushing aside a few planks of wood.  He slings the belt over his shoulder before stareing into the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "So it would seem that my opponents for the Elimination Chamber have been decided.  Now these same men will be insufferable for the next few days as they all declare themselves capable of a task they cannot complete.  They'll fill your ears with tales about how they'll scale Mt. Everest, but we all know that they can't do it.  These men will all tell you exactly why they deserve this match and how they are going to win, but it makes no difference; it is nothing more than talk.  When it comes to speaking the truth, only I dare to reveal the future."

After taking a moment to run a finger along the edge of the barrel, Alexander continues.

Alexander Melchiott: "Those men have no chance of defeating me.  Regardless of what they claim, I am the best wrestler in Ring of Chaos and, on top of that, I've hit my shots.  My accuracy speaks for itself.  10 times out of 10, when it comes to title matches, I do exactly what I say I'm going to do -- win.  I called my shot when I won the tag team titles.  I called my shot when I told everyone that I'd defeat The Church.  I called my shot when I defeated Johnny Fortune.  And I called my shot when I defeated both Thaddeus Rex and Ray Kamaura for this very title."

Melchiott pats the belt for emphasis before dawning an expression that is a mixture of annoyance and disappointment.

Alexander Melchiott: "And yet, despite all of my accomplishments, it would appear that everyone wants to write me off.  It would seem that everyone has forgotten what I have done and now think that I am doomed to be defeated by the riff-raff that Morrison has assembled for me.  Apparently I am the underdog.  Well, let me remind you of one thing..."

Melchiott's hand reaches into his overcoat pocket as he speaks and slowly retrieves a box of matches.

Alexander Melchiott: "I'm the new Ring General.  I'm the Reflection of Perfection.  I'm the man of the hour, your Ring of Chaos World Champion!  But most importantly, I'm Alexander freakin' Melchiott."

Striking a match, Melchiott drops it into the barrel, which ignites into a roaring fire.  The wood cracks in the heat as the flame grows higher.  Soon enough, it is nearly licking Melchiott's face, but despite this, Melchiott smiles at the camera.

Alexander Melchiott: "Inside the Elimination Chamber, all of your hopes and dreams will be going up in flames courtesy of yours truly!  Oh!  I do love being the bearer of bad news!"

Melchiott waves at the camera before turning and walking away as the scene slowly fades as the fire continues to burn.

"Fuck Up Some Commas" by Future starts playing and Rafik Arfah comes out and makes his way to the ring to a slightly mixed reaction.

Jim Jackson: "And here comes Rafik Arfah coming out to a mixed reaction from the fans. One would assume some fans didn't like what he did to Supernatural last week."

Brad Blood: "I think that bomb planting lunatic owes us an explanation."

Rafik enters the ring and receives a microphone. He takes his time before talking.

Rafik Arfah: "At the last show.. I was in the HUUUUUGE co-main event.. I fought all the current ROC champions except the world champ at the same time. And on the line.. was a championship shot for the ROC world title."

Rafik pauses and walks around the ring.

Rafik Arfah: "And I lost! Yeah! I lost! And hey, that shot couldn't have gone to a better man. Gus, good job, partner. I'm very proud of him. But-"

Rafik pauses again and looks around at the fans.

Rafik Arfah: "I'm sure no one wants to hear another Rafik Arfah promo where he talks about ANOTHER title shot that slipped through his fingers for the thousand time.."

Rafik goes to the corner of the ring and sits down on a turnbuckle.

Rafik Arfah: "You wanna hear about what I did to Supernatural! And why I did it."

Brad Blood: "Just give us the damn reason!"

Rafik Arfah: "Isn't it obvious? Supernatural called me out a while ago. I know no one remembers a Supernatural promo so I'll refresh your memories, he called me out claiming I screwed him over in some fed and then made a remark fit for a sixth grader about fucking my mom. Let me point out two flaws in his claims. First of all, I was never in a fed with him. Second, everyone who knows even a little about Supernatural knows he couldn't get a woman to fuck with him if his life depended on it. Now I don't really know Supernatural all that well, but my friend Chris has been in a fed with him and told me all I need to know."

Rafik scratches his nose.

Rafik Arfah: "See, Supernatural is a new fish in this pond, and as a new fish he wants to stand out. So what does he do? His first match he goes up against Po1ski, great match, but he falls flat on his face and loses. OK, no one shames him for that. Po1ski is a world class athlete. But after that loss, Supernatural begins to get anxious.. he starts to worry about his spot. He knows mediocre charisma will get him nowhere. He knows that unless he does something big he'll be forgotten and become another bland loser on the roster. So he calls out one of the big dogs. Me. And don't let people tell you otherwise, I am a big.. fucking.. dog."

Rafik grins with a bit of arrogance.

Rafik Arfah: "I didn't respond to him at the time because I had better things to do. But since I have nothing better to do now, here I am! I responded and he heard me loud and fucking clear. So Supernatural, before you poke out your chest, loosen your bra, before you step out of line and dance with the star, just know the mechanics of making your choice. A lot of people are telling me that I should end this kid's career. What I told them is that I could never end a career if it never started.."

Rafik drops the mic then gets down from the turnbuckle. He exits the ring and makes his way backstage.

Jim Jackson: "Wow. He went in on Supernatural. It seems like Supernatural really upset him."

Brad Blood: "Was it Supernatural that got to him? Or is it another big match lost that got to him and made him go nuts?"

The camera fades out.

Brad Blood: "Do you need the companionship of a cute animal but can't afford the upkeep expense? Do you crave to run your fingers through soft fur but don't have time to properly groom your pet? Well worry no more for today you shall get the pet of your dreams!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh for cryin' out loud... This can't be..."

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Freeca10

Jim Jackson: "Crap... It is..."

Brad Blood: "That's right, the answer to your plight is FREE CAT! The low upkeep, low maintenance pet! You don't need to feed them, you don't need to bathe them, you don't need to buy kitty litter and best of all, once you tire of them, just chuck them out with the trash! FREE CAT! The ultimate answer to your pet needs!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:31 am

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Backst10

We are backstage. We can see a party going on. Some wrestlers are drinking and having fun and in the middle there is Gus, dancing with a nurse. He holds a beer bottle. Behind him is a middle-aged man wearing a suit, who is talking with another nurse. Julia Rodriguez approaches Gus.

Julia Rodriguez: "Hello Gus! As it seems, you are throwing a party here backstage. Is it for your win last show, that gave you a title shot for the RoC World Title?"

Gus: "Oh yeah Julia! You are right. We are celebrating my win and this big chance for me. Would you like some beer?"

Gus grabs a bottle of beer near him and hands it to Julia.

Julia Rodriguez: "No thanks! I don't drink alcohol at work."

Gus: "No! This is a free alcohol beer. My psychiatrist says alcohol makes me "too violent"."

He points frustrated his finger to the middle-aged man with the suit.

Julia Rodriguez: "Anyway, do have anything to say about that win?"

Gus: "Yeah! It was a great match. And its end was even greater. I pinned Rafik Arfha and now I have the chance to cash in a contender spot for the RoC World Title WHENEVER I want. This is the chance I always wanted. I can defeat Alexander Melchiott and become the RoC World Champion. So now, I 'm one step closer to my biggest goal. to the World Title. And the importance of that win is even bigger, when you consider the fact that I beat three great wrestlers with a lot of talent and experience. I think that proves the fact, that I'm also a skilled and talented wrestler. And yes, I may luck experience, but the only way of gaining experience is by fighting. And that's what I do. So I think, that this time is the perfect time for that spot. It's the time to make my name known to every wrestling fun. And now, Julia give me the microphone, because I have a special message for Mr. Alexander Melchiott."

Julia Rodriguez hands the microphone to Gus and he approaches the camera.

Gus: "Hey, hey, hey Mr. Melchiott! I'm Gus and I have a message for you. From now on, you should watch your back all day long, because I can cash in my contender spor for your title anytime I want. And I will do it when I think that the time is right. You should be afraid. All the time. Because I will always be there. And tonight, I will be backstage, ready to make my move. And if you win, don't relax. I may cash in. Or I may not. Who knows? So just be afraid of me, because when I'll make my move it will be fatal for you. Literally! Also, the same applies, if someone else win the title tonight. Fear shall be brought on your hearts, 'cause I've got my mind set on that title and no one can stop me from getting it. BE AFRAID!"

Camera cuts off suddenly.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Rafik_10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Supern10

Jim Jackson: "I look forward to the match we are about to have now, Brad. Rafik Arfah VS. Supernatural! It's a pretty personal match."

Brad Blood: "Supernatural will have a chance to get his revenge on Rafik tonight after what Rafik did to him in the last show. Supernatural has been silent about this whole thing. He must be embarrassed that a stupid Arab humiliated him and shat on his career.. more than once."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Jaljulia, Israel, standing 6 feet and 2 inches tall, weighing at 218 lbs.. The Shit Lord, The Supremacist...  Rafik Arfah!"

Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He does not perform his standard entrance tonight as he is in serious ass kicking mode now.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, from New York, New York.. standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing at 225 lbs...  The Natural...  Supernatural!"

"Open Your Eyes" by Alterbridge. Supernatural rides down on a Harley to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural gets off his bike and runs right into the ring and starts throwing fists at Rafik!"

Brad Blood: "Supernatural is PISSED at Rafik and is now giving him his receipt. Shot after shot!"

Jim Jackson: "I don't think the ref ringed the bell so the match hasn't even started!"

Brad Blood: "I don't think Rafik expected this rapid assault!"

Jim Jackson: "And the Islamist now strikes back at Supernatural with a combo of shots to the face!"

Brad Blood: "Arfah kicks Supernatural in the gut and Irish whips him into the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural reverses the Irish whip and Irish whips Rafik himself!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik hangs onto the rope and does not bounce back."

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural runs towards Rafik.."

Brad Blood: "Rafik ducks down, pulling the ropes down causing Supernatural to fall out of the ring."

Jim Jackson: "And Supernatural spills out of the ring as this.. well, it's not a match.. as this straight out brawl continues."

Brad Blood: "Rafik climbs out on the apron and Supernatural grabs his foot and slams him down to the floor!"

Jim Jackson: "Supernatural mounts Rafik and starts punching his head with Arfah doing his best to block the blows."

Brad Blood: "Rafik pushes Supernatural off of him with all his strength."

Jim Jackson: "And as Supernatural regains his posture Rafik runs at him and hits him with a strong running dropkick causing Supernatural to slam against the barricade wall!"

Brad Blood: "Ladies and gentleman, we have quite the rumble here!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah stalks Supernatural as he gets up and starts running towards him again.."

Brad Blood: "And Supernatural reverses whatever it was into a back body drop into the crowd!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh man.. this fight just moved into the crowd.. did we hand out the release forms for this show?"

Brad Blood: "Nope."

Jim Jackson: "Ah damn it."

Brad Blood: "Rafik Arfah tries recovering in the crowd as Supernatural grabs a chair and prepares to strike Rafik!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik strikes Supernatural in the throat causing him to drop the chair onto the floor."

Brad Blood: "I don't think this fight is going to end soon!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik and Supernatural continue to trade shots, Supernatural just poked Rafik in his retina! Rafik has trouble seeing! He stumbles around the crowd attempting to fight back while continuing to navigate in the audience area!"

Brad Blood: "Rafik and Supernatural went too far away! I can't see them now!"

Jim Jackson: "Where did these two crazed individuals go?

Brad Blood: "Someone send a camera to look for them! I want to keeping seeing this!"

Jim Jackson: "It seems this unofficial match just ended. At least for us.. keep in mind that the match never officially never started so the official call is unfortunately a no contest.

Brad Blood: "Goddamnit! I feel robbed!"

Jim Jackson: "Don't worry, Brad.. I feel like this isn't the last we've seen of those two. Plus, we still have the HUUUUUUUGE championship match to look forward to later!

Brad Blood: "OK, I'm over the suicide bomber and Supernatural for now...  Let's get on with the rest of the show so we can get to the main event...  The Elimination Chamber, baby!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex comes out from the entrance tunnel and walks down the ring, there are a few small pops that echo from here and there but the arena is silent more or less, the fans still unsure about T-Rex's claims of turning a new leaf.  The aging ex-con leaps up to the apron and enters the ring, he grabs a mic and scans the crowd before he begins to talk.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Tonight I continue on my new path and the person I shall be facing is The Daring One.  Both of us have something to prove...  For him, its that he won't be lost in midcard limbo with his return to Ring of Chaos.  For me?  Well its to stay true on my road to redemption and gain the trust of every wrestling fan here in the building."

T-Rex pauses and scans the crowd, majority of them are still unconvinced at his conviction.  With a deep sigh, he continues talking.

Thaddeus Rex:  "Yes, I know that from all my past actions, what I am saying are nothing but just words to you, words with no weight behind them.  But with this aging body and these two fists, I shall prove to you all with my actions, with my deeds that I am going to change your perception of me.  That it is never too late to teach this old dog a new trick and I'll definitely try my hardest to learn!  Second chances are very hard to come by and not everyone gets to have a second chance, specially at my age, I'd be a fool to throw away this one.  So to my opponent tonight, to The Daring One...  Prepare yourself, because tonight you shall be facing a new Thaddeus Rex...  Turning a new leaf doesn't mean that this predator has lost his fangs.  No it just means that I will use my fangs differently.  Two weeks ago, fighting Nicolas Dorn opened my eyes to what I can do without using any underhanded tactics, the applause of the crowd after the match, showing their appreciation even if most of them are for Dorn, it showed me that what matters are not the number of wins I rack up but the quality of the matches I put out...  Though of course that doesn't mean I'm just gonna lie down and lose."

T-Rex pauses once more, this time from his stance, it is evident that he is emanating an aura of confidence.

Thaddeus Rex:  "You see, this new Thaddeus Rex is not here to lose, no...  I am still here to wrestle, I am here to fight cleanly and I am here to win, not only in the ring but also your trust."

Thaddeus Rex drops the mic and exits the ring as "Carnivore" by Starset starts playing again on the speakers.

We are taken to an undisclosed location, far from the RoC arena. Judging by the surroundings being shown by the camera, one can quickly deduce that it is a farm. The camera man slowly walks on a dirt road as he focuses a small farmhouse far away; then, we see two barns, tractors parked. It is afternoon, most likely three PM or so.

A couple of steps later, we see a vast area of vegetation. A regular farm, simply. Finally, we see a customized Harley Davidson parked at the ending of the road next to a man whose back is turned to the camera. As soon as the man hears the footsteps, he turns around… It is the RoC Battle Royal winner, Tyler “AK-14” Norton!

This time, the man is not wearing his regular gear. Instead, he wears a camouflage bib and braces which both braces are not above his shoulders, black worker boots and his usual bandana. Tyler confidently laughs and stretches his arms to the side quickly, then, he smacks his own chest before pointing to the camera.

Tyler Norton: “AK-14 in this motherfuck-a! Yo, the show has gotten way better as of now. I mean, shit, it ain’t even show time yet and I can guess that some lame ass dudes are claiming things that they never done… Claiming things that they ain’t got no fuckin’ guts to do. Sheeeiit, I know you muh-fuckas be havin’ them big mouths claiming things that y’all pussy asses won’t be able to back up. I see you, man… I see you all, man!”

The camera man finally gets closer to Tyler. AK-14 takes a quick look at what seems to be the staff member’s clothing and lets out a backhanded chuckle. He points down as he speaks as if he is looking to the poor camera man.

Tyler Norton: “Hey jack-ass, nice little shorts you got over there. Did mama tell you to keep it nice and clean, huh? Yo yo, tell me… Mama told you to don’t spill yer spaghetti ketchup on it? Huh? What’s next? You gon’ be telling me that you got that fancy underwear on? Man, what’s the name of that shit… Them fags love that flashy brand, bro.

Ohh… Louis Vy-ton (Vuitton)! Get a grip, man!”

Tyler remains staring at the guy for a moment while it is silent. Obviously, the guy not only ignored his joke, he definitely did not find it funny at all.

Tyler Norton: “Look at you all mad now… You mad, son? Ohhh you mad! ‘Ight bro, tell you what, I will cut you some slack. Just because you showed your ass up over here to film the motherfuckin’ Champ. That’s right, man… The Champ. That’s me. Tyler Norton! I mean, I ain’t no Champ yet, I ain’t see no title belt wrapped around this waist, but you better get used to it already. It’s my time now, man… Breh, go on… Tell me who won the RoC Battle Royal…”

Tyler stays silent for now; it is easy to notice how sarcastic his smirk is.

Tyler Norton: “I asked you a question, punk!”

The camera man hesitates for a couple of seconds; however, after Tyler places one of his hands around his ear, he decides to whisper the response. We could hear him saying “you did.”

Tyler Norton: “Man the fuck up, man! Say it loud and proud who stood tall after a war that involved thirty motherfuckers in that damn ring… Go on!”

The staff member definitely regrets volunteering to go after Tyler just to film his promo. We can hear him letting out a loud sigh before his answer.

Staff member: “You did, Tyler! You fuckin’ won it!”

Tyler Norton’s eyes pop out at the man now. He cannot believe that he was answered like that. The man points at him for a moment, eyes still popped out.

Tyler Norton: “Oh, you daft lil shit, look at you growing some balls now! I like that, son! Careful what you might start, though… You ain’t wanna get on my bad side, do ya? Matter fact, not only your ass. This for them bitch-ass-shit-spitting-motherfuckers who thought I was just another loud mouth who ain’t got no skills. Damn right I am a loud mouth, I speak my mind, man! Authentic to the fullest. I ain’t care what you, your momma, your granny or you bitch ass granddaddy thinks ‘bout my opinions. I tell it right in yo face!

Tell you what, though. This ain’t about whooping their punk asses only, man. Wanna know why I wanted to record this lil thang right over here? I wanna show y’all what I do for living, man. Follow me, son.”

Tyler confidently walks toward the farm entrance. He doesn’t even hesitate before jumping over the fence, which is weird due to the fact that if he owned the place or had permission, he would have opened the gate right next to him. The camera man takes a moment to jump the fence, of course, being mocked by Tyler as he does so.

Then, Tyler crouches behind a tall area of vegetation and sneaks his way into the plantations. The camera man follows him. For some reason, Tyler speaks in a low volume now.

Tyler Norton: “Yo, first of all, I want to show y’all where these faggots get their material, man. I be talking ‘bout dudes like Alexander ‘Melch-fuck’ and ‘Gay’ Kamaura now. But yo, keep your head low, man… For real, though. Not even joking, that old geezer’s 12 gauge going through ya skull will be the last shit you’ll ever see.”

Staff member: “What the fuck, Tyler? You’re trespassing? That’s against the law, man.”

We can hear Tyler chuckling as he carefully looks to one side and another before crossing another area of vegetation.

Tyler Norton: “This ain’t no trespassing, cuz! This land belongs to Earth… We livin’ on Earth, aren’t we? Therefore, we have the motherfucken’ rights to walk up in this bi-atch whenever we feel like so. Don’t pussy out now, bro… Trust me, that old bastard will bust a cap right on yo ass if you get caught. Follow my lead, that’s all you gotta do, cuz... By the way, I was lying. I ain't even work here.”

Finally, both men make it to a barn. Tyler is not crouching anymore. He looks in between the huge door’s crack and lets out a sneering laugh. Then, he turns to the camera.

Tyler Norton: “Just found the place where Kamaura finds all his little speeches. Yo, remember when you called me a low card jobber? Karma is a bitch, ain’t it? Look right into my eyes now, Kamaura you punk-ass fool. I want you to remember the next time your ass is laid on the ring mat while yo legs are bring hooked up.. One, two, three, AK-to-14 as the damn winner. You gone be facing a low card jobber later, homeboy. You ready to back that mouth up now? I will tell you what you full of, Kamaura… Matter fact, lemme show y’all waddup!”

Tyler kicks one of the doors open and gets in the barn. Camera man follows him right away. Tyler covers his nose with his hands as we can see his grimace.

Tyler Norton: “Gawd-DAMN-son! Never thought this place stank like this…”

Tyler signals with his hands as if he is telling the camera man to follow him; and so he does. The surroundings are now focused as they slowly pace to a specific location, we see lots of animals. Pigs, cows, even chickens and horses.

Tyler Norton: “Oh hohoho there ya go, boy! Get yo damn camera on this, man!”

Camera man turns to the pointed location right away. The actual vision is quite… Erm, lets say damaging to our eyes. We see a cow taking a dump and peeing at the same time. I know, I know, terrible sight. Tyler Norton gets closer to the animal’s back and points at the cow’s anus. He lets out a laugh now.

Tyler Norton: “Hahaha! You see? See this shit? I mean, my bad no pun intended, y’all. But this is it… Gawd, this smells so bad. Yo this is where Kamaura finds his inspiration for his boring-ass promos. This is a big one, damn. I’m sorry, y’all. What y’all thought I’d do? This ain’t no wonderland so fuck off if you ain’t like it!”

The cow is finally done. The animal calmly moves away of the sight as Tyler points at the dump on the mud. Camera man focuses the dump and Tyler at the same time.

Tyler Norton: “Look at this pile of crap, man. This is what ‘Gay’ Kamaura is full of… Motherfucker is full of shit. I ain’t even remember how long I’ve been signed to RoC, but I’m damn sure that Kamaura says nothing but this… Call me a low card jobber again, punk. I dare you to do it when I’m smacking yo sorry ass all over the ring later.”

Tyler actually steps in a small poop and points at it once again.

Tyler Norton: “I will make you kiss this damn boot later, Kamaura. You thought losing your title was a bad thing? Sheeeeiiit, little did you know you’d have to deal with me kicking your motherfuckin’ ass and then have your bloody tongue licking my shitty boot clean. You will pay the price for talking smack, man… That’s how we roll over here.

Anyway, lets keep going, breh.”

Tyler walks toward another direction, camera man follows him. At this moment, we can assume that their senses got used to the strong manure scent.

Tyler Norton: “Lets see if we can find the boy Alexander over here, yo.”

As Tyler calmly walks, we can notice that the animals are starting to feel more agitated now. Of course, there are two intruders in their home. Tyler chuckles and points at a direction which makes the camera man focus it.

Tyler Norton: “Oh look, just found more of Ray’s speeches… Right over there, show’em.”

The sight now is a pile of manure. After all, most farmers use the animal’s dump as manure to the plants. Camera man gets back to Tyler now.

Staff member: “You wasted my damn time, Tyler… For fuck sake, this place smells.”

Tyler stops walking right away. He turns his face to the camera guy, eyes popped out just like before.

Tyler Norton: “You done fuck up now, man. You can’t just say that and get away with it… You know what happens now, right!?”

Besides the animal sounds, there is silence now. The staff member surely regrets saying that. We can hear him whispering “sorry”; however, by Tyler’s face expression and body language, it is too late.

Tyler Norton: “… Fine. I will let that slide. Lets… Lets show Kamaura’s speeches, will we?”

Tyler walks up to the pile of manure followed by the camera man. Then, he embraces the staff member and lets out a chuckle. The staff guy struggles a bit to film Tyler only, we briefly see his face, which shows concern.

Tyler Norton: “You got some balls to disrespect AK-14, man. I respect you for that, ‘ight? But once you do that, you join Kamaura’s camp. Now that’s a problem, boy… You wanna join his camp, you gon’ be paying the price!”

Tyler quickly lifts the staff guy up in a Fireman carry hold. The camera falls on the fluffy soil, luckily it fell in a good position to see most of the scene going on. Tyler seems to be playing like he is about to launch the poor staff guy in the pile of manure. We notice how easy Tyler manages to keep the guy on his shoulders while the guy does his best to let it go, all attempts in vain.

Tyler now moves to one side and another as if he is drunk, we can hear him letting out an amusing laugh, which we can assume that is being rather louder than necessary.

Ohhh! Tyler launches the staff member on the pile of manure! The impact was strong enough to get the guy stuck in the disgusting mount. Tyler grabs the camera and laughs at the guy as he attempts to get up to his feet.

Tyler Norton: “Mama ain’t gone like when she finds out yer cute shorts are full of shit now, man! Have fun tryna get up to your feet now, yo… Matter fact; let us hope the old fool ain’t find you sitting around over here. I’m out, cuz!”

Tyler has the camera in his own hands; he walks toward the opposite direction.

Tyler Norton: “Oh would you look at that! Just found our boy Alexander training! I’ll show y’all how hard he trains, folks.”

Tyler then focuses another disturbing scene. We see a goat and a sheep copulating. AK-14 gets closer to the action and focuses the sheep; the focus is all messed up, though, which is obvious, as he is not a professional camera man. The vision is slightly blurred.

Tyler Norton: “That’s it, y’all… Alexander ‘Melchfuck’ training for his matches. Taking in the ass like a warrior that he is. You better be ready for tonight, Al. Tell you what, boy… You got something that already belongs to me. The Ring of Chaos World Heavyweight Championship title belt… Sheeiit, I’m even pronouncing the whole motherfuckin’ name, wanna know why? ‘Cause that shit is very important. A belt like that is supposed to be carried by real men… Real wrestlers. Not actors, not gay-French-caviar-eating lil assholes. The Champion is supposed to be a damn rolemodel for the kids, man.

I mean, look at me, man… I be teaching them kids how sheep mate. I be teachin’ ‘em what happens when a big ass cow takes a dump. This some educational shit, man! Tell me I ain’t ready to be a World Champ now. C’mon, man.”

The sheep run away of the goat, which makes the latter run after to continue his act. Tyler, then, turns the camera to show his own face, a “selfie” point of view.

Tyler Norton: “Look at my face now, man. Look right into my eyes… You’re looking at the eyes of a man that will die for that title tonight. I don’t give a damn who the fuck they will put out there. I get in the ring, kick some asses… I stick my 14-sized boots so far up their asses that they won’t be able to sit down for a whole week; and then, finally, I grab the title and celebrate. Simple as that. Y’all better be…”

Tyler is interrupted by a voice that seems to come from outside the barn.

?: “Is there someone out’here? I have a gun, dickhead! Step out of my motherfuckin’ land, right now!”

Tyler crouches right away and chuckles. He, then, whispers to the camera.

Tyler Norton: “Holy shit, that’s him… Told y’all he was gon’ bust a cap on our asses. Where the shorts boy at? We gotta get the hell outta here.”

Tyler quickly looks around to see if he can find the man. He couldn’t find him.

Tyler Norton: “Well, fuck that, I ain’t finna get shot today.”

Tyler crouches and makes his way toward a big window. He kicks it wide open and jumps out of the barn. As soon as he does so, we hear the doors of the barn being open. Tyler doesn’t even look back, he runs as fast as he can, making his way to the exit.

?: “YOU ARE STEALING MY CHICKENS AGAIN AREN’T YA, BOY?”

We hear shotgun shots now. Tyler was actually being serious. The man can be heard laughing as he finally gets closer to the fence.

?: “I WILL KILL YOU, TYLER! YOU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEER!”

Tyler jumps the fence right away and remains running until he gets to his motorcycle. The man turns his bike on and speeds up fast. We cannot hear the shotgun shots and the shouting anymore. Norton passes by a car that is possibly the camera man’s one. He stops the bike and hops off, walking up to the vehicle.

TECK. TECK. CRAAACK.

Tyler punches the vehicle’s window, cracking it in pieces. Next, he launches the camera inside the car right away.

Tyler Norton: “The Champ is out, boooooy!”

We can only see the car’s seat while we hear the loud noises of Tyler’s Harley Davidson slowly fading out. A minute of silence passes by. Then, we hear what seems to be a person gassed out, taking heavy breathes. It is the camera man. He hops in the car quickly and makes an U turn, driving away.

Once he notices the camera on the passenger seat, the scene is cut.

Black screen.

The scene opens up to The Daring One backstage.

The Daring One: "So I heard Thaddeus talking earlier about how this is a new him, a new leaf. Well T you see I started a new chapter a not long ago and I'm a quite a bit younger than you so I think my new chapter is a bit ... more fresh than yours."

The Daring one stretches his shoulders before continuing.

The Daring One: "But I'm not here to talk shit today leave that for a better day. Today is not a good day and unfortunately that applies to see because I'm just here to Kick you in the face pin you and move on up in the rankings. Nothing Personal mate but you're in a my way and no shift in attitude is going to change that."

The scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:06 am

Screams echo in the halls of the 8th ward of the The I. N. Sane Institute of Mental Health, the director of the famed reformatory institute looks on in horror as what was supposed to be his new plaything brutally smash in the skull of another security personnel.  Tasers seem to be ineffective as the monster called Entropy swoops in like a maelstrom of chaos and disposes of the last members of the building's security team.  The director hurriedly closes the security door that leads out of the ward and locks, his shaking hands reaches inside his pocket and he pulls out his phone to dial 911, but before he could dial...

BAM!  BAM!  BAM!

Entropy throws his weight into the security door which starts to buckle.  The director drops his phone as his bladder uncontrollably empties into his pants.  Fingers pushes through the opening created in between the security door and pries it open.  The director realizes then that chaos cannot be tamed, chaos cannot be controlled...  That chaos is about to swallow him whole.  As the shadow of the massive monster loom over the cowering hospital director a voice cuts through the air.

?:  "STOP!"

His massive fingers halt just a few millimeters away from closing around the hospital director's throat, the monster Entropy looks up and sees a familiar form...

Entropy:  "FATHER~?!"

Marcus Troy steps forth from the elevator doors with a cigar, he puts the cigar out on the no smoking sign as he takes a few more steps forward until he's standing a foot away from Entropy.

Marcus Troy:  "Yes my son...  Father is back."

Troy looks at the director as a grin spreads across his lips.

Marcus Troy:  "Now good doctor, I would like to negotiate with you the release of my son, that he is of course mentally healthy to be discharged back to society...  You do agree that he is now cured of whatever psychological conditions that plagued him when he was admitted to this fine institute right?"

The director nods his heads as his voice seems to have left him.  Marcus Troy smiles as he pulls another cigar out of his jacket and lights it as the scene fades.

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Thadde14 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 The_da10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, we have Thaddeus Rex taking on The Daring One!  Both wrestlers have something to prove."

Brad Blood:  "You know what T-Rex needs to prove?  That he hasn't gone senile!  That he isn't a wuss...  Seriously the way he does things now, I'd rather he retire!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at  6 feet four inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada...  THE DARING ONE!"

"Operate, Annihilate" plays over the P.A as The Daring one comes out a strikes a pose as the music picks up he walks down to the ring and shouts at the fans, he gets on the turnbuckle and flips off the crowd before doing a backflip off and waits in the corner.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Thaddeus Rex carefully circles around as The Daring One seems confident and callously walks forward.  Low kicks by The Daring One connects at T-Rex's shin.  T-Rex shoots for the legs.  Double leg takedown by T-Rex!  He goes for a submission...  The Daring One counters the sharpshooter attempt into an ankle lock!  No!  Rex counters and tries to go for triangle choke!  The Daring One slips out and quickly rolls away!"

Brad Blood:  "Aww, don't tell me this will be a technical match, T-Rex is not only senile, he's gone boring!  This is T-Rex without teeth!  The Daring One shouldn't even humor him and just charge in and take the lead!"

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like The Daring One heard you Brad he starts attacking T-Rex with a combo of punches and elbows!  Thaddeus Rex is actually getting sent to the ropes!  Irish whip by The Daring One...  Clothesline attempt... No!  T-Rex manages to duck low and go under it!  T-Rex bounces back...  Shoulder block sends The Daring One down!  Leg drop by Thaddeus Rex connects!  He goes for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Brad Blood:  "Too early for that, The Daring One easily gets a shoulder up!  T-Rex with a knee to the gut stuns The Daring One...  Body slam by T-Rex!  An elbow drop to the heart!  Once again T-Rex tries for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Still only a one!  The Daring One manages to roll away before Thaddeus Rex can get his hands on him.  The Daring One this time being cautious and keeps his distance as T-Rex stalks him.  T-Rex lunges in...  No!  A knee by The Daring One catches him on the chin!  It rocks T-Rex!  The Daring One grabs T-Rex and plants him with a DDT!  Mount punches by The Daring One!  He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood:  "And T-Rex kicks out of it!  The Daring One still needs to continually chip away at him.  T-Rex tries to fight back...  Arm drag takes T-Rex down!  The Daring One quickly puts on a hammer lock...  Wait!  T-Rex twists free and counters!  Thaddeus Rex grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One is caught!  He's trying to reach the ropes!  He's too far away!  The Daring One raises his arms up in the air...  Looks like he's gonna tap...  No!  He holds on and again tries for the ropes!  He manages to inch forward a couple of inches!  Is it enough?  T-Rex puts on the pressure!  We see the pain reflected on The Daring One's face.  The Daring One lunges one more time!  HE MAKES IT!  Thaddeus Rex releases his hold!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One rotates his shoulders as he gets back up to his feet.  He throws a punch as T-Rex approaches.  He misses!  T-Rex grabs his arm, the same arm that The Daring One is favoring...  Arm breaker!  The Daring One clutches his shoulders in pain!  Irish whip by Thaddeus sends The Daring One to the ropes...   The Daring One clings on to the ropes and stops himself from bouncing back!  T-Rex charges in...  SUPERKICK!  T-REX IS DOWN!  The Daring One for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex gets a shoulder up at two!  T-Rex battles his way back to his feet.  The Daring One with an uppercut catches him on the jaw sending him to one knee!  Shining wizard by The Daring One!  T-Rex falls to the mat!  T-Rex somehow manages to sit up...  Snapmare!  The Daring One rolls him up!  The ref goes down to count but notices The Daring One's feet on the ropes!  He planned to use the ropes for extra leverage but got found out."

Brad Blood:  "Tsk...  It's a shame he got caught if you ask me, now we have to sit through the whole match.  The Daring One starts stomping away on T-Rex...  Doh!  T-Rex catches his foot and pulls him down!  Rear-naked choke!  Damn!  The Daring One is caught!  He tries to reach for the ropes...  He makes it!  T-Rex is forced to let go!"

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex was able to get some reprieve with that.  Both men gets up at the same time.  The Daring One throws a right, T-Rex catches his arm and locks it in.  The Daring One throws a left!  Once again T-Rex catches it!  Thaddeus Rex holds both the opponent's arms under his own, and delivers a series of headbutts to his opponent, who is unable to counter executing an Unbridled Ferocity!  The Daring One stumbles around and falls over the top rope and into the outside!"

Brad Blood:  "Smart move by The Daring One!  T-Rex cannot go for the pinfall outside!  That will give him some time to recover!  T-Rex slips out of the ring and grabs The Daring One...  The Daring One fights out of it and hits T-Rex with a knee!  Facebuster on the ground!  The Daring One ain't done with T-Rex...  He begins stomping away on T-Rex as the referee counts."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One tries to climb up the apron but Thaddeus Rex grabs hold of his leg!  The Daring One tries to kick him off but T-Rex's grasp is firm!  T-Rex pulls himself up using The Daring One's leg...  Stiff lariat almost takes The Daring One's head off!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Two!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One tries to pull himself up... Double axe handle from behind sends him stumbling into the barricade!  T-Rex grabs The Daring One...  Irish whip to the step steps...  Reversed by The Daring One and it's T-Rex who is sent into the steel steps!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One charges in to finish off T-Rex...  T-Rex leaps out of the way at the last moment and The Daring One's knee connects to the steel steps!  T-Rex grabs The Daring One...  SUPLEX INTO THE STEEL STEPS!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!"

Brad Blood:  "T-Rex grabs The Daring One and pulls him under his leg...  He's going for a piledriver on the steel steps...  NO!  The Daring One counters it and sends T-Rex flying with a back body drop!  T-Rex crashes to the ground! "

Jack B. Nimble:  "Five!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One steadies himself from the steel steps...  He sees Thaddeus Rex rising to his feet...  The Daring One leaps and catches T-Rex in a head scissor spinning him two full rotations before sending him crashing to the barricades executing a Weeeeeeeee!  The crowd goes wild!"

Crowd:  "THIS IS AWESOME!  THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One grabs T-Rex's head and tries to go for a DDT...  No!  T-Rex battles out of it!  Big elbow from T-Rex!  T-Rex begins attacking with some brutal punches!  Damn!  Looks like the old man still has some fight left in him!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One is send reeling into the steel barricades!  Thaddeus Rex grabs him from behind...  Mule kick by The Daring One!  The Daring One with an Irish whip sends T-Rex crashing into the ring post shoulders first!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!"

Brad Blood:  "The Daring One prepares for a superkick...  He lunges!  No!  T-Rex sidesteps and takes him down with a discus clothesline!  The Daring One gets back up to his feet but it looks like he's seeing stars!  SPEAR BY T-REX!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Eight!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Daring One manages to get his hands up and shields himself from Thaddeus Rex's Rampage finisher!  The crowd tells T-Rex that time is almost up!  Thaddeus Rex realizes it and quickly makes for the apron!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Nine!"

Brad Blood:  "No!  The Daring One somehow grabs on to T-Rex's leg!  The Daring One holds on as T-Rex tries to shake him off!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Ten!"

Jim Jackson:  "Oh no!  Thaddeus Rex fails to make it into the ring in time!  The match is over!  The referee calls for the bell!"

Brad Blood:  "It's a double count out!  The Daring One knew he isn't gonna make it, but he's not gonna let T-Rex win either!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been declared a draw due to a double count out!"

Jim Jackson:  "Well it was a good back and forth match between the two competitors, both men did their best and it ended in a draw.  Thaddeus Rex offers a hand to help The Daring One up...  The Daring One slaps it away!  The crowd begins to boo!"

Brad Blood:  "Well looks like The Daring One ain't feeling sportsmanlike in a match that he could have won."

The scene opens backstage where the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion stands fabulously.  She has the title belt slung over her shoulders as she looks on into the camera.

Boy Bakla:  "Tonight I shall be defending my RoC Lightweight Championship against Erika Sonozaki.  I do admit that after seeing her easily dispatch of Mighty Odin two weeks prior, that for a few milliseconds I felt intimidated...  Then I remembered who Mighty Odin was...  He was a nobody!  That's right impressive as she is, Erika fought a nobody and won."

The Transsexual Superstar begins to chuckle and shake her head.

Boy Bakla:  "Well tonight it will be different Erika honey.  This girl ain't no pushover like Mighty Odin, I earned this title and this title is gonna stay on me for a looong time.  You may think that you and your little sorority is all that, but guess what girlfriend...  Your little club is nothing more than a over-glorified glam squad.  I hope you just don't go off crying to your little Princess Cecilia once I beat your pretty little ass tonight.  You see you are sadly mistaken if you think you are the baddest bitch in the building, the honor for that title belongs to yours truly.  I've been around the block and I've seen everything and what you and your little group are, are nothing but loudmouthed bullies."

Bakla pauses as emotions pours through her.

Boy Bakla:  "I've experienced bullying and guess what...  I've survived bullying...  I'VE BEATEN BULLYING!  Bullies are nothing but insecure bitches who band together because they can't do anything if they are alone.  And in that ring tonight, you are alone, it's just you an me Erika...  Just you and ME!  I am the RoC Lightweight Champion and I will walk away the RoC Lightweight Champion...  BIATCH!"

Boy Bakla does a mic drop and walks away as the scene ends and fades.

The scene opens in Cecilia Christiansen's locker room.  Erika Sonozaki is resting on the couch looking at the little girl who is sitting on the floor in front of her.  The little girl seems to be trying to figure out a crossword puzzle, occasionally looking up at Erika and using sign language to ask for help.  Erika responds without a word, using sign language to give the girl answers.  The quiet serenity of the room is broken by Cecilia entering the room with Lexi Thorne.

Cecilia Christiansen: "We should never have lost that match!  It was a ridiculous contest to begin with, but the actions of our opposition were completely unacceptable!  And now what does this company have?  A bunch of worthless competitors taking on a champion who didn't even deserve his title shot."

Cecilia rubs her temple as the frustration gets to her.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I just don't get it; why would Lee Morrison continue to allow the World title scene to be so unappealing?  When was the last time that division was actually competitive?  When was the last time that division actually possessed a strong champion?  That belt has been devalued by idiots playing hot potato with it!"

Letting out a sigh, Cecilia directs her attention to Lexi.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Regardless of how unfortunate this situation is for us, we have to continue on.  The World title is out of our reach currently, but there are other divisions that suffer from stagnation.  Personally, I think that we should set our collective sights on the tag team division.  Lee has your rematch for the Women's title on ice right now, so we aren't really left with too many options at this moment."

Lexi Thorne thinks deeply about Cecilia's suggestion...

Lexi Thorne:  "The tag titles seems like a good choice, I do not mind having a go at those, of course that doesn't mean I won't try for my women's title or the world title anymore, it just means that I take a little detour.  Honestly the only problem I see in your plans is that I am not used to working in a team.  It has always been a solo flight for me, working in a tag team is not one of my strong suit per se."

Lexi Thorne settles down on a seat and broods for a while.

Lexi Thorne:  "But since I am forced to work with you, I shall do my part.  I will do my best to work with you if that is what you require of me.  If a dysfunctional team like Gus and Rafik Arfah managed to get the tag gold, I surmise we also have a decent shot at it.  So I guess that means a yes from me."

Lexi looks at Cecilia and waits for her reply.

Cecilia smiles, but looks over at Erika and the little girl, who have resumed working on the crossword puzzle.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I'm glad that you agree with my plan, Lexi.  However, I think it would be prudent to strengthen the solidarity of this alliance... which is why you will be teaming with Erika to take on a hand-picked team next show.  Hopefully, you two will learn to get along."

Erika bolts upright.

Erika Sonozaki: "What?"

The little girl, seeing this, uses sign language to ask Erika a question.  Erika looks down at her and responds.

Erika Sonozaki: "Cecilia over there wants me to team with our disgruntled recruit."

The little girl makes more hand gestures.  Erika acknowledges them before turning to look at Cecilia.

Erika Sonozaki: "I'm not doing it.  She and I don't get along, how can I trust that she won't leave me out to dry?  Besides which, I haven't studied her ring-work enough to even know if she can pull her weight.  So you can go ahead and team with her if you trust her so much; after all, she is your pet project.  I'm not interested in wasting my time on her."

Stretching, Erika leans back into the couch with a happy smile.

Erika Sonozaki: "I'm taking next week off.  I've got some good liquor and I plan on enjoying it!"

The little girl, clearly not caring about Erika's plans for next show, looks towards Lexi.  She attempts to communicate her thoughts via sign language, saying "This should be fun.  You and Mom will make a great team!".

A frown is clearly etched in Lexi Thorne's face at Cecilia's suggestion.

Lexi Thorne:  "For once I agree with Erika, we'd make a horrible team.  Though as per my deal with you, I shall give it a go if you want me to, just don't blame me if we crash and burn."

Lexi then looks at Erika...  She opens her mouth and is about to say something but quickly closes her mouth.

Lexi Thorne:  "..."

Erika of course notices this and gives her a hard stare, but before Erika can retort, Lexi calmly walks away, just before she exits the door, Lexi stops with her back turned to everyone she begins to speak.

Lexi Thorne:  "Listen Erika, we don't like each other, that's no secret, but I do admit, you have skills.  Maybe if your egos aren't as big as they are, we'd actually get along...  It's up to you if you do not want to do the bidding of our princess over there, but me?  Until I find a way out of this situation, I'm a woman of my word, despite how I act so I'll do as she wishes.  The ball is on your court Erika.  Now I have some things to do, if you change your mind, you have my number."

With that, Lexi exits the room leaving the other girls behind.

The little girl makes more hand gestures, obviously trying to attract attention and get an answer for what has happened.  Cecilia, looking a bit irritated at how Lexi and Erika are acting, is the one to respond to her.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Yes hun, Mom and Lexi will be teaming up."

Locking eyes with Erika, Cecilia sternly makes her point.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Whether you like it or not Erika, you will be teaming with Lexi.  I'm weary of you two and your constant bickering, so until you two learn to get along, I think it will be prudent for you two to work together.  Besides which, I know what can motivate you to do as I ask..."

Cecilia gives Erika a knowing smile as Erika frowns at her.  The little girl looks back and forth between them, clearly confused, as the scene fades.

Julia Rodriguez waits backstage waiting to catch her next interview when she spots Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  Knowing that C4 has no match tonight, the curious backstage reporter senses something amiss and quickly approaches the man known as The Charismatic Crippler.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Colton!  I was wondering if you can spare a few minutes of your time."

C4 stops in his tracks and looks at the young Latina, he motions her over and she quickly complies.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Thank you, I won't take too long."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb merely shrugs as Julia begins to question him.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Now, I hope you won't mind telling our viewers tonight what you are doing here in RoC since you aren't scheduled for a match this evening..."

C4 stops the young woman by putting his finger on her lips, a flash of annoyance is seen on his face for a brief millisecond.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I do not like the tone and what your question is implying dear Julia...  Now I feel very offended...  Is there anything wrong when I visit my place of employment?  Do I NEED to have a match to be here?  The answer to that is NO!  I am just here because it's a big night tonight here in Ring of Chaos, I'm sure everyone here in the building tonight is excited for the elimination chamber match for the RoC World Title.  I may not be a part of it, but I am still interested to see how it will pan out, it was unfortunate that I did not make it into that match though but that was the hand that was dealt to me and thus I must accept it."

Julia Rodriguez still feels that something is off and prods deeper.

Julia Rodriguez:  "Yes, it was quite unfortunate Colton, but here in RoC, you have a reputation of holding a grudge, that is why..."

This time C4 doesn't even try to hide the annoyance he is feeling and takes the mic away from Julia's hand.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Now that is just plain rude Julia.  What you are doing is fishing for a story, but you know what?  There is none!  Yes I do hold grudges but hypothetically if I should want to settle my grudge, what do you think can I do when they fight inside an elimination chamber?  It's an enclosed space, there is no way for me to do anything at all!  So stop being daft woman!  Stop fishing for something that ain't there!  What I do in the compound tonight is MY business and no one else's!  I'm breaking no laws, I'm doing no harm, so stop being a pretentious self-righteous bitch and fuck the hell off!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb throws the mic and walks away leaving the backstage interviewer stunned and shaken as the scene fades to black.

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:45 am

The camera opens to show Allister King sitting by himself in the locker room. not entirely by himself since there is a camera man there

Allister King: "An elimination chamber? huh, despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage. Uhhhhhhhhh!"

He faceplants to the ground.

Allister King: "Why didn't I get my rematch for the title huh? It ended in a no contest so technically I should still be entitled to another shot. This one doesn't count cause I had to earn it again in that rockem sockem robot tournament. Wait was it? I don't know, I don't want to think about it. It's all kinda fuzzy. Remember kids, do not mix Jack Daniels with Horse Tranquillizers cause ahh drugs are bad m'kay, don't do drugs m'kay? m'kay!"

He gets up and sits back on a chair.

Allister King: "Where the hell is everyone? Oh that's right, Shad got flattened by a door and Sammie is let's just say she's visiting her aunt flow."

He stretches and yawns.

Allister King: "Now get the hell out i'm gonna have a quick nap before my match."

Allister gets up and pushes the cameraman out of the room. He slams the door as the camera fades.

Brad Blood:  "Are you Chinese, Jewish and thirsty?!"

Jim Jackson:  "What the hell are you talkin..."

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 The_je10

Brad Blood:  "Well fret no more!  Introducing THE JEW'S EAR JUICE, the new drink that shall quench your thirst!  Made from quality Jewish ears selected from Changbai Mountains, this new drink shall guarantee to tickle your taste buds as it tackle you thirst problem!  The Jew's Ear Juice, available now in your local groceries!"

Jim Jackson:  "I don't even...  Sigh..."

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Roclig10

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Erika_10

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next, the first of our two title matches this evening, Boy Bakla shall be defending her RoC Lightweight Championship against Erika Sonozaki!"

Brad Blood:  "Erika is a monster of a woman, she decimated Mighty Odin two weeks ago, that tranny won't have a chance in hell, we may as well be seeing a new RoC Lightweight Champion tonight!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ROC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE!  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines...  She is your current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion...  The Transsexual Superstar...  BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, the challenger, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 202 pounds, hailing from Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan...  The Demon of Shirakawa...  ERIKA SONOZAKI!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen.

Cecilia Christiansen: "Allow me to step in for a moment, please."

Stepping out from the back, Cecilia twirls her parasol as she looks towards the ring.

Cecilia Christiansen: "I'm really not one to play these games, but it's time you learned who's number one around here!  You've been preparing for Erika Sonozaki, but I hate to inform you that your opponent WILL NOT be Erika.  Instead, your opponent will be...

"Nanairo Biyori" by nano.RIPE begins playing over the PA system as Cecilia trails off.  After a moment, the little girl who has been seen in Cecilia's company steps out and onto the ramp followed closely by Erika Sonozaki.  After getting a pat on the head from Cecilia, the girl starts to walk down the ramp, only for Erika to jog forward and grab her underneath the arms.  Hoisting the girl up, Erika sits the girl on her shoulders and starts walking her to the ring.  Of course, the smaller being enjoys this immensely.  Stepping beside the ring, Sonozaki suddenly tosses the girl into the air and towards the ring.  The girl tucks and rolls over the ropes before landing on her feet in front of Bakla.  Cecilia, having followed the pair to the ring, brings the microphone back up to her lips.

Cecilia Christian: "That bundle of energy is Paru.  She will be your opponent for tonight.  Now play nice you two~"

Jim Jackson:  "What the?  Did Erika just get subbed out for a little girl?"

Brad Blood:  "What is this shit?  So now Bakla is gonna add child-beater to its resumé?"

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell and it looks like the little girl named Paru is prancing around the ring!  Boy Bakla looks on in disbelief and just stands in the ring stunned!  Paru charges in and begins to throw kicks and punches which Bakla easily dodges!  This is just absurd!  Bakla is in no way gonna fight a little girl!"

Brad Blood:  "Well I don't know what to make of this...  All we see is Bakla running away from a little girl!"

Jim Jackson:  "How could Cecilia Christiansen just recklessly allow a little girl to fight in the ring?  Someone should put a stop to this..."

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as pyros set off at the top of the entrance ramp. As the the smoke clears, the familiar figure of Lee Morrison, Ring of Chaos' general manager steps out through the smoke with a mic in hand.

Lee Morrison:  "Stop this match!  Stop this match!"

Brad Blood:  "Speak of the devil!"

Lee Morrison:  "Now first of all, this match isn't even supposed to happen!  If I remember correctly, this match should have been Ms. Sonozaki going against Boy Bakla for the RoC Lightweight Title, and not that little girl...  Paru is it?  Since Ms. Sonozaki decided not to fight, I declare that she has forfeited the match and the win goes to the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion Boy Bakla!  Now as much as I appreciate that we have a young girl over there eager to prove her mettle in the ring, I cannot allow someone under-aged to fight in the ring!  Never mind the fact that she isn't even a signed talent!  I'm sorry Paru but your dreams to be a wrestler must be put on a hold until you are 18 years old."

Morrison looks at Paru who seems to be disappointed inside the ring.

Lee Morrison:  "Now of course there will be consequences for Ms. Sonozaki for this mess, so next show, Ms. Erika Sonozaki shall be facing Boy Bakla and Little Wang in a handicap match!  If you manage to win Ms. Sonozaki then maybe I'll let this whole thing go, but if not, well there will be consequences, so you'd best be prepared."

With that Lee Morrison turns around and exits through the tunnel.

Jim Jackson:  "There you have it folks, Lee Morrison puts an end to this match and also reprimanded Erika Sonozaki."

Brad Blood:  "Well honestly, I think the one that will be in a handicap in the next show would be Bakla and Wang and not Erika."

Oy To Ne Vecher hits over the loud speakers. At first, the crowd is confused, but once they see Po1ski's massive frame emerge at the top of the entrance ramp, they go back to their split of cheers and boos. However, there seem to be more cheers than last week.

Jim Jackson: "Po1ski has seemed to earned the respect of the crowd after his highly impressive performance in last week's Battle Royal."

Brad Blood: "Hmph whatever. My boy should've won."

Jim Jackson: "Listen partner, I'm not going to say that your son did awful, or terrible...or the worst I've ever see-"

Brad Blood: "Alright enough! I'm not talking to you anymore tonight..."

Po1ski makes his way to the ring, and gestures for one of the ring crew to give him a microphone.

Po1ski: "Before tonight's championship match, I just want to address something that happened in last show's battle royal. Rafik Afah, the pasta eating one, interfered and may have cost Supernatural his chance of being in tonight's elimination chamber. Now, people have been asking me if we planned this. How we could have, seeing as though Supernatural entered first and I entered much later, is beyond me. I can assure you I had no idea that Mr. Arfah was going to knock Supernatural into next week. But as the adage goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And anyone who steps into a ring against me is my enemy. So Rafik Afah, you have my personal respect."

The crowd boos Po1ski's pompous attitude.

Po1ski: "Speaking of last show. I accomplished what I set out to do. I am well on my way to making a name for myself. Now I know that a name in the wrestling business isn't made in a single night, but that battle royal was an important step. I showed that I have enough strength, stamina, and heart to compete with some of the top names in this company. Of course, there was one man who I couldn't best. Tyler Ak-14 Norton."

Po1ski pauses for a second and then continues.

Po1ski: "I'm not going to say that his win over me was a fluke. I don't believe in lucks or flukes. It is obvious that Tyler has skill. That is clear to anyone that was watching that night, especially the wrestlers that were in the ring with him. But that pinfall over me won't be taken lightly. Over the years of my fighting in martial arts, I've learned to adapt and overcome. That trait is more than necessary in the business of professional wrestling. But Tyler, if you thought that pinning me once meant that I was easy opponent, then I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

Brad Blood: "I feel like I've heard that before."

Jim Jackson: "Thought you weren't gonna talk anymore. I was kinda looking forward to that..."

Brad Blood: "You are quite the piece of shit."

Po1ski: "Now, I am not going to discredit Tyler Norton. He is a great competitor. I'm just saying that I am the next top star. I will play second fiddle to no man. Of course, there is always room for second place, but as they say, second place is first loser. Sorry Tyler, but that's just gonna have to be your place for now. And I will prove that I am the superior wrestler tonight."

The crowd boos Po1ski's arrogance. A few reckless fans even through trash into the ring, and are quickly escorted out of the arena by security.

Po1ski: "I know that there are other participants in this elimination chamber match. The King, Allister King. Ray Kamaura. And who could forget Alexander Melchiott. I will take none of these men lightly. Tonight is my first chance at winning a world championship in Ring of Chaos. Opportunities like these may come along only once or twice in a man's career. I'm not going to waste mine. Tonight I'm going to do more than just make a name for myself. Tonight..."

Po1ski looks directly into the camera. His neutral expression is barely able to hide the rage in his eyes.

Po1ski: "Tonight I will give each of these men a taste of their own personal hell. The elimination chamber was designed to inflict pain and punishment on people. And I will use it to it's full potential. Everyone in that chamber will remember my name, and I will walk out tonight your new Ring of Chaos world champion."

Po1ski drops the microphone and exits the ring. The crowd boos him as he exits, but there are a few cheers in the audience. The camera fades to black, and then switches to the next segment of the show.

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, fireworks blast out behind him. The Rayward jaunts down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and takes a position in the middle of the ring, Microphone in hand. Ray sizes up the superstar in front of him.  

Ray Kamaura: "First I would like to say Congratulations! Out of the entire battle royal, you were the second place finisher! Right behind Tyler "AK-14" Norton. It was an impressive show for sure. You managed do beat out 28 other talents we have here in the business."  

Ray Kamaura started clapping in the middle of the ring. He urged the fans to do so, but got little in return. The boos continued.

Ray Kamaura: "But It's a whole different ball game tonight. A whole different level. Welcome to the big leagues! But tonight, nobody sees you as a threat. Nobody sees any of you as a threat. Tonight's match is Ray vs Alexander vs Allister. One of us will win the match, and it's not because you don't deserve it, or aren't good enough to be a champion... It's all based on experience."

The Rayward Son continued speaking as the Crowd chanted his name. "RAY RAY RAY!"

Ray Kamaura: "Tonight when that door opens and you are released from your cage, all hell is going to be taking place in that ring. Be ready for it. But, when My door finally opens... Be prepared to suffer..."

As soon as Ray finishes his speech, the big screen turns on and such thing catches everyone's attention. We see a picture of Tyler Norton standing next to a huge pile of manure; therefore, we assume that it is a screen caption of his earlier's promo.

AK-14 has his left index finger over his mouth as if he is requesting silence, in the meanwhile, the right middle finger is up. He gets a mixed reaction, a big portion of the crowd laughs as a text pops next to the picture:

"Stop talking shit!"

Then, like a cartoon, the next text pops up right next to Tyler's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, punk!"

Another crowd pop, one can assume they are laughing due to the poor Photoshop editing skills. Matter fact, it is quite obvious that the picture has been edited on Paint. The picture stays there for a minute, leaving Ray a tad bit confused, then, the big screen fades to black.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones finishes his last set of curls and sets the weights on the floor with a thud.  He wipes his mask as though he were wiping sweat from his brow and exhales loudly.  The masked man then stretches his arm over his chest, doing the same with the other before looking into a mirror and flexing.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: "What a workout.  I haven't been this excited for a title match since leaving México.  I can't wait until I have a title around my belt once more.  It feels as if it's been so long since I've had a title match.  As a matter of fact, my last title match was as La Máscara."

He shakes his head in disbelief and exhales deeply once again before looking back into the mirror.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: "How long has it been since I donned the lower mask?  A year, two years?  All that time, I've come to grow as a person.  I can speak English now, and not just Español.  I can communicate with my fans more now than ever."

La Máscara Sin Pantalones sighs heavily and slumps forward toward the mirror, catching himself on the wall around it with his forearms.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones: "So why does this make me so nervous?  I've been in tons of title matches, won the title and brought it home.  Or is it that I'll finally be out of the shadow of La Máscara?  La Máscara could win a title easily.  La Máscara would do anything he could for it.  La Máscara would lie and cheat his way to victory.  La Máscara.  La Máscara!  LA MASCARA!"

With each mention of La Máscara, La Máscara Sin Pantalones slams his fist against the wall.  He lets out one more hit to the wall before he reaches down and grabs his cross, allowing his forehead to rest on the mirror.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "Maybe I want this to prove that you don't have to resort to cheap tricks to get what you want.  Hard work and dedication can get you anything as long as you believe.  I've got the hard work down.  I've got the dedication down.  Now all I have to do is believe.  For myself.  For my fans."

La Máscara Sin Pantalones's smile is reflected in the mirror.

La Máscara Sin Pantalones:  "That's what I want to show them."

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Roccha10

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Alexan10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Allist10

VS

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 La_mas10 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Po1ski10

VS

Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Ray_ka11 VS Chaos Supreme 04/03/2016 Ak-1410

Jim Jackson:  "Coming up next is our main event of the evening!  That's right folks it's time for the Elimination Chamber match for the RoC World Title!  Six men shall fight each other within the steel enclosure and only one man shall emerge victorious.  Shall Alexander Melchiott retain his RoC World Title or will we see a new champion emerge from the chamber?"

Brad Blood:  "Honestly, everyone involved in this match is a strong contender!  Maybe not Allister King but Ray Kamaura is a former champion, while La Máscara Sin Pantalones, Po1ski and Tyler Norton have so far impressed us all with their prowess inside the squared circle.  It's anyone's game tonight."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is an elimination chamber match and IS FOR THE ROC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!  Introducing first, standing in at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Principality of Monaco, he is the current and reigning ROC WORLD CHAMPION... Hotspur...  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

“Ultra Numb” by Blue Stahli blasts over the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out from the back. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Alexander slides his thumb across his throat before tossing off his vest and walking down to the steel structure and into ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Emerald Isle, The King of Fools, The Jester of the Ring...  ALLISTER KING!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Hammerfall's "Any Means Necessary" begins to play. Allister King,  walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He high fives a few off the audience members before entering the steel structure and sliding into the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 289 pounds, hailing from Toluca, Mexico, Campeón Humilde y Luchador Honorable de México...  LA MÀSCARA SIN PANTALONES!"

"Return of the Tres" by Delinquent Habits plays over the speakers as La Máscara Sin Pantalones, campeón humilde y luchador honorable de México, walks down the entrance ramp, flexing his muscles and thrusting his lower mask to the audience.  He waves to his fans in the crowd before stepping into a chamber.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Rzeszow, Poland...  The Polish Freight Train...  PO1SKI!"

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd is split between cheers and boos. Po1ski acknowledges neither, and simply makes his way to the ring. There is a calm, neutral expression on his face. He enters the chamber, waiting for the match to start.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 237 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, USA... AK-14...  TYLER NORTON!"

The Titan tron shows a compilation of Tyler Norton's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves and disrespectful actions in the ring & backstage. The video is concluded by the following "AK-14".

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once Dope - "Debonaire" hits the arena's speakers. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Tyler is wearing a leather vest, black cargo pants, black boots and black MMA-style gloves.He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up and enters a chamber. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. The man is being showered by boos; however, he doesn't seem to care. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing last, standing in at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  The Rayward Son...  RAY KAMAURA "

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as Ray Kamaura walks slowly out onto the stage, fireworks blast out behind him. The Rayward down the ramp, extending his hand for fans to high five. He lumbers up the stairs and enters the last chamber, raising his arms over his head.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Allister King and Alexander Melchiott circle each other while the other contenders wait for their turn to get released from their chamber.  The champ and King lock arms and start a grappling contest.  Hotspur gets the advantage and manages to get Allister's back!  German suplex attempt...  No!  Allister King somehow lands on his feet behind Melchiott!  Elbow strike stuns the champ!  The King of Fools bounces off from the ropes, clothesline knocks Melchiott off his feet!  King going for a standing moonsault...  No!  Alexander Melchiott rolls away at the last second!  Melchiott with a spinning elbow drop...  Right on top of King's heart!  Melchiott for the cover!"

Brad Blood:  "Allister gets a shoulder up!  Alexander is going for a quick elimination to conserve his strength, but The King of Fools isn't going down that easily.  Melchiott pulls Allister back up to his feet but Allister shoves the champ away!  The champ is sent to the ropes!  King charges in...  Clothesline sends Melchiott over the ropes but he lands on his feet on the steel floor!  Allister leaps into the ropes for a springboard offense but Melchiott catches him and hits a neckbreaker driving Allister's neck into the top rope!  Allister falls backwards into the ring!  Melchiott with a springboard flying legdrop!  Right on target!  He hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King still manages to kick out!  Alexander Melchiott grabs King and picks him up...  Snap suplex!  King sits back up...  Snapmare by Melchiott!  Allister King shakes it off and tries to rise once more...  Melchiott from off the second rope...  He just stomped King's head into the canvas!  Melchiott rolls Allister up...  No! King uses the momentum to counter it and rolls the champ up but Melchiott kicks out before the referee can begin the three count!  Melchiott with a low dropkick connects into King's face!  Allister tumbles away from the force of the dropkick!"

Brad Blood:  "The champ walks over to Allister and pulls him up to his feet.  He goes for a body slam sending King into the mat!  Alexander goes to the mat and locks in a crossface!  Allister is caught in a submission!  Allister's muffled screams are heard as he tries to pull the champ's grasp open...  King reaches for the ropes...  He's less than an inch away!  The Jester of the Ring lunges with all his strength...  He makes it!  Melchiott releases his hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King quickly rolls away and creates some distance, smart move by King.  He needs to bring the pace of the match back to his level.  The champ lunges forward, King barely escapes the takedown attempt.  Alexander Melchiott charges toward Allister King and drives a shoulder into King's midsection!  Moonlight Slice!  He just cut Allister down!  Melchiott hooks the leg!  Will he get the elimination?"

Brad Blood:  "No!  Allister kicks out as a green light appears on top of La Máscara's chamber!  The door slides open and out comes the masked luchador!  Big clothesline takes the champ down!  Melchiott gets back up to his feet, a dropkick from La Máscara sends him reeling to the ropes!  La Máscara charges in...  Alexander counters with a back body drop, La Máscara is sent flying but he flips and lands on his feet!  Alexander turns around, spinning wheel kick by La Máscara from the other side connects!  La Máscara leaps unto the ropes... Springboard bulldog sends the champ into the canvas!  La Máscara for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Melchiott gets a shoulder up!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones pulls the champ up on his feet, both men get into a grappling contest!  Hotspur gets the upper hand and gets La Máscara in a headlock!  Wait!  Here comes Allister King's foot...  HADOUKICK!  The champ goes down!  Enzuigiri by King but La Máscara gets his arms up and blocks it!  La Máscara throws a right but King catches it and counters with an arm drag!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones rolls back to his feet but another arm drag sends him back to the mat!  Allister King leaps into the ropes...  Springboard back elbow connects just as La Máscara rises to his feet!  Allister rolls the luchador up for a pin attempt."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara kicks out!  Spinning low kick by Allister, NO!  La Máscara catches his leg and counters it, taking him down with a dragon leg screw!  La Máscara turns around...  Alexander Melchiott jumps onto the turnbuckle before springing back, catching La Máscara Sin Pantalones' head, and driving him face-first into the mat!  Moonlight Cutter!  Melchiott for the cover!
"

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones gets his shoulders up!  The champ doesn't see The King of Fools sneak up behind him...  Allister King grabs Alexander Melchiott from behind and brings his back down into both his knees!  Allister hits his signature move, It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take This!  Melchiott is down!  King for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "The champ kicks out!  Allister scrambles over to La Máscara Sin Pantalones and hits a fist drop before he hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood:  "La Máscara still manages to kick out!  Allister pulls La Máscara up and sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip.  La Máscara bounces back right into a clothesline!  The champ is starting to rise, Allister grabs him by the head and plants him into the mat with a DDT!  Allister goes high risk and leaps to the top turnbuckle...  He flies...  NO!  Melchiott brings his knees up at the last second and The King of Fools crashes and burns!  The timer runs out and now it looks like The Polish Freight Train's door opens!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski comes charging in and knocks the champ down before he could get back up!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones staggers back up to his feet...  Big elbow strike from Po1ski stuns him!  Vertical suplex over the top rope!  La Máscara slams into the steel floor outside!  Allister King pulls himself up...  Po1ski grabs him and lifts him over his head!  Gorilla press slam over the ropes and into La Máscara Sin Pantalones!  Po1ski is clearing the house!  The crowd is on their feet!"

Crowd:  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski has now isolated Alexander inside the ring!  Big stomps keep the champ down.  He picks Alexander up...  Backbreaker!  Po1ski doesn't let go and lifts Melchiott up on his shoulders...  Samoan drop!  Alexander just got manhandled there.  Allister somehow pulls himself up but Po1ski spots him!  Po1ski goes over and grabs Allister's head...  Pele kick by Allister from out of nowhere!  Po1ski staggers back a bit!  Allister leaps unto the rope...  Springboard crossbody...  NO!  Po1ski catches him and counters it into a powerslam!  I heard the whole steel structure shake with the impact!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Th..."

Jim Jackson:  "The Jester of the Ring somehow manages to get his shoulders up!  Po1ski continues to work on Allister King with a series of elbow drops!  Alexander Melchiott rises to his feet unsteadily...  Po1ski comes charging in but Melchiott somehow ducks the clothesline attempt!  Melchiott throws a right...  Po1ski grabs Alexander Melchiott's wrist, puts his arm under his opponent's armpit, and hip throws them, executing a violent Ippon Seoi Nage!  Melchiott goes down!  Po1ski hooks the leg!  Will this be it?"

Brad Blood:  "The champ still manages to kick out!  Wait!  Look on top of one of the chambers!  La Máscara somehow climbed up a chamber unnoticed!  Don't tell me he's gonna...  HE DID!  LA MÁSCARA LEAPS!  PLANCHA FROM THE TOP OF A CHAMBER!  PO1SKI GETS FLATTENED!  THE CROWD GOES WILD!  La Máscara hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski kicks out at two!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones took a big risk with that move but that just shows us how important this match is!  Allister King staggers to his feet...  Spinning side kick by La Máscara catches him!  La Máscara grabs King...  Standing Spanish fly!  What a move!  Alexander Melchiott somehow got back to his feet attacks from behind, La Máscara Sin Pantalones ducks and catches Melchiott!  Another standing Spanish fly!  La Máscara is on fire and so is the crowd!"

Brad Blood:  "That was awesome indeed but you know what's more awesome?  Another chamber door just slides open!  AK-14 has entered the match!  Double axe handle from behind takes La Máscara down!  Po1ski staggers to get back up, running big boot by Tyler catches him at the side of his head!  The King of Fool is the next to rise, Po1ski sends him to the corner with an Irish whip!  The champ gets up, hits an atomic drop from behind before Irish whipping him to a different corner!  La Máscara pulls himself up...  A big right from Tyler stuns him and an Irish whip also sends him to another corner!  Po1ski is the last to rise this time a dropkick sends him also to an empty corner!"

Jim Jackson:  "With all four opponents in the corner Tyler Norton charges towards Allister King first...  Stinger splash flattens him into the corner!  Norton quickly continues to the champ...  Stinger splash on Alexander Melchiott!  Norton raises his fist up in the air and charges towards La Máscara Sin Pantalones...  Another stinger splash!  Norton raises his finger up signalling one more time before he charges towards Po1ski!  Another stinger splash!  Tyler Norton just decimated everyone in the ring!  The crowd is on their feet cheering out loud while Norton basks on the adulation!"

Brad Blood:  "Tyler now walks over to Ray Kamaura who is still in his chamber and gives him a crotch chop!  Ray pounds on his chamber wall clearly not happy.  Allister starts to pull himself up, Tyler with a jumping knee catches him!  Suplex by Tyler!  Melchiott stumbles towards Tyler...  He hauls the champ up...  Fall away slam!  Now it's La Máscara's turn...  Scoop slam takes him down!  AK-14 now sets his sights on Po1ski...  He sets Po1ski up for a belly to belly suplex...  NO!  Po1ski blocks the attempt and counters with a belly to belly of his own!  Big punt to the head by Po1ski stuns Tyler!  Allister pulls himself up on the ropes...  Po1ski charges in!"

Jim Jackson:  "Allister King pulls the top rope down and The Polish Freight Train goes over the top rope and hits the steel floor on the other side!  King with a springboard leg drop...  Right on top of Po1ski!  Wait here comes Alexander Melchiott...  He leaps over the top rope and sends Allister King flying to the steel cage with a hurricanrana!  Now comes The Most Honorable Luchador in All of Mexico...  La Máscara Sin Pantalones over the top rope...  CENTÓN TAKES THE CHAMP OUT!  It's a pile of bodies on the other side of the ropes!  Here comes AK-14...  He grabs La Máscara over the top rope...  La Máscara wrests himself free and hits a back elbow on Tyler Norton!  La Máscara enters back into the ring just as Norton charges towards him...  Back body drop sends AK-14 flying into The Jester of the Ring!"

Brad Blood:  "Alexander just leapt unto the top rope...  Springboard flying clothesline takes La Máscara down!  La Máscara somehow rolls back to his feet, Melchiott with a high kick...  No!  Blocked by La Máscara!  La Máscara counters with a big right hook, Melchiott ducks under it and both men leaps into the air with dropkick at each other cancelling each other out!  The crowd is applauding loudly.  Wait!  Po1ski has entered the ring!  Double clothesline takes both Melchiott and La Máscara down!  La Máscara slowly rises to his feet, The Polish Freight Train hits him with a barrage of open palm strikes!  Melchiott tries to sneak in from behind, mule kick by Po1ski catches him!  Neckbreaker!  The champ is down!  Po1ski hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Melchiott somehow kicks out just as the final chamber opens!  Ray Kamaura charges out and hits a dropkick on Po1ski sending The Polish Freight Train reeling!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones rises to his feet, lariat by Kamaura takes him down. Alexander Melchiott is the next to get up...  Kamaura sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip before hitting a spinebuster!"

Brad Blood:  "Meanwhile outside the ring Allister and Tyler have both regained their bearings and both men start brawling!  Ray charges towards them and leaps over the top rope...  NO!  As if in sync both Allister and AK-14 catches Ray with double uppercuts before they return to brawling with each other!   Ray staggers backwards...  Right into Po1ski's arms!  German suplex on Ray!  Ray staggers around...  Po1ski waits for Ray Kamaura to come towards him, and then hits them with a violent front kick to their jaw, executing a devastating Teep Kick!  Ray staggers back into La Máscara...  La Máscara Sin Pantalones delivers an axe kick to Ray Kamaura and thrusts his lower mask to Kamuara's face, finishing with a DDT to execute Estoy Fuera de Frases en Español!  Ray is down on the canvas!  This time the champ is on the move!  Alexander Melchiott moves to the turnbuckle and climbs onto the first rope before flipping back and onto Ray Kamaura with a moonsault.  Alexander quickly gets back to his feet before jumping onto the second rope and landing onto Ray with a second moonsault.  Jumping back to his feet, Alexander quickly hops onto the turnbuckle’s third rope before leaping back and onto Ray with a third and final moonsault!  MOONLIGHT SPECIAL!  Melchiott for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Ray Kamaura has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "A triple team finisher attack, no matter how fresh you are, there is no way you are getting up from that!  Now there are five!  Outside the ring AK-14 is slamming Allister King's head into the steel cage!  Wait!  Look who just ran down the ramp!  It's Colton Charles Cai Cobb!"

Brad Blood:  "What's the point of him coming out?  He can't even get into the chambe...  Wait what's that in his hands?!  It's a fire extinguisher!  C4 just sprayed both Tyler and Allister with the fire extinguisher!  Both men are gagging from the chemicals from the fire extinguisher!  La Máscara and Melchiott doesn't waste anytime and charges in!  Alexander Melchiott doubles Allister King over with a kick to the gut before hooking both of his arms behind his back.  Alexander lifts Allister up and into the air before spiking him head-first into the mat.  La Máscara Sin Pantalones delivers an axe kick to Tyler Norton and thrusts his lower mask to Norton's face, finishing with a DDT to execute Estoy Fuera de Frases en Español!  Both finishers were executed on the steel floor outside!  Alexander rolls Allister back into the ring where Po1ski goes for the pin!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Allister King has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "La Máscara Sin Pantalones throws Tyler Norton into the ring and quickly hooks the leg!  Is this another elimination?"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "Holy crap!  How did Norton kick out of that?!  Melchiott shoves La Máscara away...  Alexander Melchiott crosses the arms of Tyler Norton before swinging his legs over the crossed arms while falling onto his back.  Forming an "X" shape with his legs, Alexander begins pushing against Norton's neck while also pulling on his arms to maximize the pressure.  Norton is trapped with nowhere to go!  He is forced to tap!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Tyler Norton has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb is grinning widely as he makes his way back up the ramp raising the fire extinguisher up in the air."

Brad Blood:  "He just took two birds out with one stone Jim!  He had grudges towards both AK-14 and Allister and he just screwed both of them with one go!  The match continues as Po1ski with a series of knife end chops sends La Máscara reeling!  Alexander comes charging in... Po1ski with a back body drop sends him flying over the ropes and into a chamber wall!  La Máscara uses the chance to get a full nelson hold on Po1ski!  Bridging full nelson suplex!  Po1ski's shoulders are down!"

Jim Jackson:  "Po1ski kicks out!  La Máscara Sin Pantalones goes to the top turnbuckle and leaps...  TOPE!!!  La Máscara hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Brad Blood:  "Po1ski still manages to kick out!  La Máscara waits for Po1ski to get back up to his feet...  La Máscara Sin Pantalones delivers an axe kick to Po1ski and thrusts his lower mask to Po1ski's face...  NO!  Po1ski somehow blocks the DDT attempt and pulls himself free.  A lariat from out of nowhere takes La Máscara down!  La Máscara staggers to his feet, Po1ski charges in with a clothesline from behind...  La Máscara sidesteps and connects with a back elbow sending Po1ski reeling!  Big right by La Máscara...  Po1ski catches a catches a punch thrown by La Máscara Sin Pantalones, and gets them in a standing arm triangle choke, executing an excruciating Tap Or Nap!   La Máscara tries to pull free but he's caught to tight!  La Máscara is fading!  The ref quickly goes in to check!  The referee is raising his arms in a "X", La Máscara has been sent to sleep by Po1ski!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, La Máscara Sin Pantalones has been eliminated!"

Jim Jackson:  "And now only two men remain!  Po1ski slowly walks over to where Alexander Melchiott lies.  Hotspur is still down after he was sent crashing into the chamber wall.  Melchiott begins to stir just as Po1ski exits through the ropes.  Big overhand right punch by Po1ski connects!  The champ crumples to the ground!  Po1ski drags Melchiott and pushes him under the ropes back into the ring!  Po1ski for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thre..."

Brad Blood:  "Alexander still manages to get his shoulders up!  He's really hanging in there but how much longer can he hold on?  Po1ski gets up and picks Alexander up on his shoulders!  Melchiott desperately throws elbows to the side of Po1ski's head trying to stall the Samoan drop...  Alexander manages to elbow his way free from Po1ski's shoulders!  Melchiott stumbles back into the ropes.  Po1ski charges in...  Alexander counters with a kick!  Po1ski shakes it off and charges once again, Alexander ducks down and pulls the top rope down with him!  Po1ski goes over and crashes into the floor outside!"

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Melchiott leaps over the top rope and grabs Po1ski's head...  Tornado DDT to the ground outside!  Po1ski's head just got planted into the steel floor!  He's busted open!  Alexander leaps to the steel cage wall and leaps into Po1ski...  Hurricanrana sends The Polish Freight Train over the top rope and back into the ring!  Melchiott leaps over the top rope...  Slingshot leg drop right on Po1ski!  Po1ski rises to his feet...  Alexander Melchiott doubles Po1ski over with a kick to the gut before hooking both of his arms behind his back...  NO!  Po1ski counters the Moonlight Festival with a back body drop!  Po1ski wipes the blood from his eyes and regains his bearings.  Po1ski waits for Alexander Melchiott to come towards him...  NO!  MELCHIOTT DODGES PO1SKI'S TEEP KICK!  Alexander Melchiott doubles Po1ski over with a kick to the gut before hooking both of his arms behind his back.  Alexander lifts Po1ski up and into the air before spiking him head-first into the mat!  MOONLIGHT FESTIVAL!  Melchiott for the cover!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "Ladies and gentlemen, Po1ski has been eliminated!  The winner of the match AND STILL YOUR ROC WORLD CHAMPION...  HOTSPUR...  ALEXANDER MELCHIOTT!"

Jim Jackson:  "Despite the odds, Alexander Melchiott retains the RoC World Title besting five other contenders!  What a match, what a match!  Melchiott hurriedly grabs his belt and raises it over his head as the crowd begins to cheer loudly."

Brad Blood:  "Damn, looks like Lee Morrison's attempt to get that belt off Melchiott fails once again.  Morrison won't be happy about this, he'll probably be thinking of another way to screw Alexander over..."

Jim Jackson:  "Now that was what I call a main event!  That elimination chamber match blew the roof off the arena!  The crowd was so into it!  Despite the odds stacked against him Alexander Melchiott retained the title."

Brad Blood:  "Well it could have been Tyler or Allist... Who walked away with that belt if C4 didn't interfere tonight...  AK-14 will certainly be gunning for him."

Jim Jackson:  "You do have a point there Brad, Colton Charles Cai Cobb had no business at ringside tonight, he cost two wrestlers their chance at the title.  The question now is what will the fallout of tonight's actions lead to?  Tune in in two weeks to find out!  Until next time...  Good fight and good night!"

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down