Ring of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016

Go down

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Empty Choas Supreme 10/16/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:34 am

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 In-rin10

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Boy_ba10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Christ11

VS

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Nao_fo12 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Nao_fo13

Jim Jackson: "Here we are with another dark match, the fans at ringside are in for a treat tonight."

Brad Blood: "Why? Who's on?"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla."

Brad Blood: "That tranny again?!"

Jim Jackson: "Taking on Christy Chase."

Brad Blood: "Ooh! It's been a while since we've seen her in the ring."

Jim Jackson: "And Nao Fook Mi."

Brad Blood: "Whoa! A triple threat?"

Jim Jackson: "Nope... And Nao Fook Yu!"

Brad Blood: "FOUR?!"

Jim Jackson: "Yes, a four corners match!"

Brad Blood: "Oh mah gawd! Other than Bakla, this match is a treat! Eye candy! Yesss! Let's see some boobies!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a four corners match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from Manila, Philippines... The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. She casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to her fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to her corner waiting for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington... CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China... NAO FOOK MI!"

Oriental music played from a guqin starts playing on the speakers as a slow mist rises from the top of the entrance ramp. A silhouette dancing with 2 large paper fans is seen from behind the mist. As the mist slowly dissipates the crowd bursts into applause as the silhouette is revealed to be the oriental superstar Nao Fook Mi. Closing the fans, Fook Mi makes her way down the ramp waving to the fans, she enters the ring and gives a customary bow to the fans before she heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing in at 130 pounds, hailing from Shichuan, China... NAO FOOK YU!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Out leaps Nao Fook Yu, she’s wearing a short cheongsam and quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! And starting things off we have Boy Bakla and Nao Fook Yu! Fook Yu wastes no time and tries to take Bakla down with a clothesline, Bakla ducks low... Enzuigiri from The Transsexual Superstar rocks Fook Yu! She staggers to the ropes, Bakla charges in... Right into an elbow! Knee strike to the chin rocks Bakla followed by a lariat! Nao Fook Yu goes for the cover but Bakla quickly kicks out! Fook Yu pulls Bakla up and hauls her up her shoulders... Bakla slips out of the body slam attempt! Irish whip sends Fook Yu to the ropes... Somersault dropkick by Boy Bakla takes her down! Elbow drop by Bakla right on the sternum! She goes for the cover... No! Fook Yu kicks out!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla sends Fook Yu to the ropes with another Irish whip, Fook Yu bounces back and dodges a clothesline attempt. Fook Yu again hits the ropes and dashes towards the tranny... Right into a backslide attempt! Fook Yu quickly kicks out! Bakla rolls her into a schoolboy pin... No! Reversed by Fook Yu... No! Reversed by Bakla! No! Reversed by Fook Yu again! No! Reversed by Bakla again! MAKE UP YOUR MIND DAMMIT! Fook Yu kicks out! Finally!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu gets back to her feet but a dropkick sends her into the corner! Christy Chase tags herself in, Fook Yu ain't happy but she is sent to her corner despite her complaints! Chase leaps to the top turnbuckle... Flying crossbody splash... NO! Bakla intercepts her with a dropkick in mid-air! Damn, that must have hurt. Bakla hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "Christy kicks out! Bakla with a low dropkick right into Christy's beautiful face! Cover!"

Brad Blood: "Christy gets her shoulder up! Bakla tries to pull Christy up... Pele kick from out of nowhere! Bakla staggers to the ropes... Christy shakes off the cobwebs and charges towards Bakla... The tranny ducks low and sends Christy over the top rope with a back body drop... No! Chase lands on the apron! Enzuigiri sends the tranny staggering forward... Christy leaps on the ropes... Springboard hurricanrana sends Bakla flying! Christy hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! T..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla kicks out! She quickly rolls away out of Christy Chase's reach! Christy charges towards Bakla, Bakla ducks and rolls! She makes a tag to Nao Fook Mi! Fook Mi enters the ring and takes Christy down with a spinning wheel kick. Christy leaps back up... Right into a springboard flying elbow! Fook Mi grabs Christy's head... Figure four headlock! The submission is locked in and Christy Chase is no where near the ropes! Is she going to tap?"

Brad Blood: "Christy has her arms up, it looks like she's ready to tap... She's fighting it but can she prevent the inevitable?! No! Fook Yu comes in and boots her twin sister in the head! Christy escapes and tags in the tranny while the ref sends Fook Yu back to her corner. Bakla hits a clothesline taking Fook Mi down. Fook Mi bounces back up... Another clothesline floors her. Fook Mi bounces back up a third time... She dodges a third clothesline, the tranny comes running back towards her... Fook Mi goes for a dropkick... NO! The fruitcake puts on the brakes and Fook Mi falls short!"

Jim Jackson: "The Transsexual Superstar starts off with a couple of stomps while Nao Fook Mi tries to roll away... Fook Mi pulls herself up on the ropes, Boy Bakla hits her with an European uppercut! Fook Mi staggers into the corner. Bakla with a series of stiff knife-end chops as the crowd shouts WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Brad Blood: "Dang, you can hear each crisp chop from here. That fairy is thoroughly punishing Fook Mi's chest! Bakla with an Irish whip sends Fook Mi to the opposite corner... NO! Reversed by Fook Mi! Bakla hits the turnbuckles hard! Fook Mi comes running in... Bakla manages to roll away and Fook Mi's knee hits the turnbuckles! Fook Yu with a blind tag! Bakla is sent out by the ref. Now it's sister versus sister! This will be interesting, it's been a while since we saw these two tussle."

Jim Jackson: "I agree, they haven't patched things up yet and those stomps by Nao Fook Yu shows how much anger she still harbors for her twin. Fook Yu grabs her sister and hits a vertical suplex! Fook Yu attempts to put her sister in a camel clutch submission... NO! Nao Fook Mi reverses it into an ankle lock! Fook Yu tries to grab for the ropes... She makes it! Fook Mi releases her hold... Fook Yu pulls herself up, she throws a wild right which misses! Fook Mi with a bulldog plants her sister on the mat! Standing moonsault by Fook Mi! She goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "No! Fook Yu kicks out and staggers to get up... Fook Mi goes of a spinning side kick... Whoa! Nice dodge by Fook Yu! Superkick by Fook Yu! Fook Mi staggers to Bakla's corner... Oh great! The tranny tags itself in! Bakla enters the ring... The fairy dodges a right hand and counters with a big uppercut! Fook Yu hits the ropes and bounces back... Right into a backslide!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu kicks out of that one! Boy Bakla picks Fook Yu up... Michinoku driver! Bakla for the three count..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Th..."

Brad Blood: "Fook Yu kicks out once again. Bakla throws a big right but Fook Yu rolls under it! She makes a tag to Christy Chase! Christy from the top turnbuckle... NO! Her flying double axe handle gets countered by a well timed uppercut from Bakla! The tranny plants Christy with a DDT!"

Jim Jackson: "The Transsexual Superstar isn't done yet... Irish whip sends Christy Chase into the turnbuckles back first. Big running clothesline to the corner connects! Christy slumps to the ground... Boy Bakla comes running in... Bronco buster!"

Brad Blood: "Damn, that man-thing just rode on Christy's beautiful face! Bakla pulls Christy away from the corner and hooks the leg..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Yu enters the ring and interferes with a stomp. Boy Bakla gets up and counters a right hook into a hip toss. Fook Yu gets up, Bakla hits a dropkick sending her to the ropes... Stiff clothesline from Bakla sends Fook Yu over the ropes but she lands on the apron! Wait! Bakla is not done! SHE SPEARS NAO FOOK YU THOUGH THE ROPES CRASHING OUTSIDE! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Brad Blood: "The tranny enters the ring once more but Chase has recovered and kicks her in the face as Bakla enters through the ropes! Christy pull Bakla in with its legs still dangling from the middle rope... Elevated DDT! Christy hooks the leg..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla kicks out at two! Christy Chase goes high risk... She climbs to the top turnbuckle... No! Bakla suddenly gets up and leaps up after her landing an uppercut! Bakla sets Christy up on the top... SUPERPLEX! Christy is down! Bakla for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "This time it's Nao Fook Mi who disrupts the three count with an elbow drop! Big punch sends Bakla to the ropes... Fook Mi charges in... The tranny stops her with a back elbow! Bakla grabs Fook Mi... STANDING SPANISH FLY! Bakla kicks Fook Mi out of the ring as the crowd goes wild!"

Crowd: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "That was awesome indeed, Christy Chase is now slowly getting back up to her feet. Boy Bakla grabs its opponent's hair and pulls it hard executing a horrible Bad Hair Day. The referee gives Bakla a warning. Chase is on all fours... Bakla hits the ropes with an elbow drop..."

Brad Blood: "Christy rolls away and Bakla hits nothing but canvas! Christy Chase Irish whips her opponent to the ropes, she then runs perpendicular towards the other ropes adjacent to where her opponent bounced off of. As both wrestlers approach the center of the ring, Christy Chase leaps and hits a low-angle shoulder block from the side taking down her opponent executing a Cat and Mouse. Chase for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla gets a shoulder up! Christy Chase leaps to the second rope and uses it to get get some air time where in she twists her body... No! Bakla dodges Christy's spinning side kick! The Twister misses! Huge lariat by Bakla takes Christy down! Bakla goes to the top turnbuckle..."

Brad Blood: "No... 450 senton splash! Dammit! Chase gets flattened! Wait Bakla isn't done!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla mounts on top of it's opponent and starts slapping away hard with a series of slaps until it's opponent is gets knocked out from the force of the slaps executing a devastating Makeover! I think Christy Chase is out cold! Boy Bakla for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Transsexual Superstar... BOY BAKLA!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla wins a four corners match impressively and continues her winning streak in this series of dark matches..."

Brad Blood: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Segmen10

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Chaos_11

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another great show! Tonight we shall amaze and awe everyone with a night of pure adrenaline. Joining me of course on the announce table is my partner in crime, Brad Blood."

Brad Blood: "Thanks for the welcome Jimbo! That's right, I have a feeling that tonight is going to be legendary! I can't wait to see what's in store for us this evening."

Jim Jackson: "So what do you say Brad, enough with the introduction and let's get things rolling?"

Brad Blood: "Damn right Jim! IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME ONCE AGAIN!"

"Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers as Lee Morrison steps out from the entrance tunnel. He quickly makes his way down the ring and grabs a mic ready to address the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "It's really time to get some closure on some long running feuds here in Ring of Chaos. Things have been dragging on for far too long already don't you all agree?"

Morrison looks at the crowd who murmur and nods in agreement.

Lee Morrison: "Like this business with Ray Kamaura and Johnny Fortune. I really thought that they would have settled things by now but it does seem that things are still undecided! So tonight, I shall book them to fight each other ONE LAST TIME! Of course the same conditions from two weeks ago still apply. But this time, they will fight inside a STEEL CAGE! That's right, a steel cage match and another addition to the rule is... THERE MUST BE A WINNER! If by some fluke of nature both men manage to fall out of the cage and land at the same time..."

There are murmurs of doubt that come from the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "Yes it could happen... Weirder things have happened here so I shall be taking precautions against it... Now as I was saying... If by some fluke of nature both men manage to fall out fo the cage and land at the same time... Then the match shall be reset! They shall once again enter the cage and fight on! This matter between Mr. Fortune and Mr. Kamaura shall be settled TONIGHT! After this night I do not want to hear or see anything else pertaining to this rivalry... One of you shall work for the other and that decision is final!"

The crowd nods and react positively at the announcement.

Lee Morrison: "Another thing I want to address is Tyler Norton... Everyone knows how much I dislike Mr. Norton, in fact you were all probably present when I declared making his life a living hell here in RoC. But after thinking things through, it is time for me to stop acting childishly. I shouldn't have let my temper get the best of me... Now Mr. Norton said he is a changed man... That he has found god, the thing is... More than eighty percent of the roster thinks otherwise, they think it is a ruse... In other words... THEY DO NOT TRUST MR. NORTON! But I am willing to give Tyler Norton a chance and an opportunity. We know that despite his character, he is a great wrestler. That is why I signed him to RoC but if he breeds distrust and discontent in the locker room, then that is another story. So let me announce this... I SHALL BE GIVING MR. NORTON ONE LAST OPPORTUNITY! That's right, if god is really on his side, he shall battle the current ROC WORLD CHAMPION RAFIK ARFAH in an I QUIT MATCH! But getting the opportunity for this comes at a price... If by any chance Mr. Norton shall fail in his attempt to claim the highest prestige here in RoC... He shall be released from his contract of course after his match with Rey Del Jazz, if Mr. Del Jazz manages to win his match with Gus tonight! Now I understand that some people got bypassed by this and I would like to have your understanding... After this title match, the correct order of contenders for the World Title shall be restored. Now to make this all official."

Lee Morrison signals and members of the production staff run in and set up a table. Lee Morrison brings out four contracts, one for each of the four wrestlers he just addressed.

Lee Morrison: "So come out and let's do this!"

Morrison waits for the wrestlers to come out.

The lights go out and "Dead and Bloated" by Stone Temple Pilots plays over the speakers, the lights return and Johnny Fortune is walking down to the ring. He has his steel chair in one hand, and a microphone in the other. He looks calm and walks right into the ring with Lee.

Johnny Fortune: "I like it, Lee. You've actually made a halfway decent decision for once in your life buddy. Now, the question I have for you is-"

Johnny Fortune takes a short pause while he approaches Lee Morrison.

Johnny Fortune: "When I beat that dysfunctional fly delicacy, Ray Kamaura, how long can I expect to have the Bloodbound in my service? I feel like those folks could use a sense of direction, and who better to give them that direction than the Chaotic God? I mean, their current leader can barely eek out a moral victory over the guy who's suffered a fractured skull. Imagine what Yuki and Cam could accomplish under my tutelage."

The Fortunate One puts on a shit-eating grin before continuing.

Johnny Fortune: "And believe me, I'm with you when you say you want these feuds to end. Ever since I came back, all I've wanted was some closure with Raymond. In my first return match, I got the closure from him putting me out of action for over half a year. I beat him! I beat Ray! I beat the absolute shit out of him and got the ONE TWO THREE!"

Johnny Fortune begins to yell becoming more and more visibly upset.

Johnny Fortune: "Then, he SCREWS me out of my Lightweight title shot! Now, I need closure on that. I need to put this Tall-Child in his place, tonight he's going to learn exactly what happens when a Boy steps into a ring with a God! I shall smite him!"

The Chaotic God turns towards the entrance way, and points at the ramp.

Johnny Fortune: "You will learn that my name is The Chaotic God! You will learn that I am the Fortunate One! Even when your brain deteriorates from Alzheimer's you will have nightmares of this steel cage match! For the name Johnny Fortune, the end of your career, the end of your life, shall be burned into your very SOUL when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

After standing there seething for a moment, Johnny Fortune turns back to Lee and stares straight at him. Hoping that he says something to piss him off again.

Lee Morrison gestures to the contracts laid out on the table.

Lee Morrison: "That's the reason for these contracts over here Mr. Fortune. Each one of these documents are legally binding, it's the same assurance The Bloodbound will get that you will join them if you should lose. As I said, I've prepared for this eventuality... It's time I put some sort of order back in Ring of Chaos."

Morrison brings out a pen and lays it on the table next to Fortune's contract.

Lee Morrison: "Now Mr. Fortune, I believe this document over here is awaiting your autograph."

Johnny Fortune takes the contract and reads it carefully before placing the paper back on the table.

Johnny Fortune: "Oh, believe me I'll sign it. The second that personification of cowardice, Ray Kamaura comes out and puts his name on this contract. Until then, I'm going to kick my feet up."

The Chaotic God sets up his steel chair and kicks his feet up on table, getting his boots on the Norton and Arfah contracts.

Meanwhile as Lee and Johnny argue in the ring, "Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar plays around arena and the fans go berserk knowing that Rafik Arfah is about to make an appearance and entertain, Rafik emerges from the backstage area, proudly wearing his championship gold and nonchalantly making his way to the ring. Rafik steps into the ring and receives a microphone from a staff member at ringside.

Rafik Arfah: "I know you were all expecting someone else, but that person seems to be MIA so I figure I'd come out here instead which I think will turn out much better for the ratings."

Rafik turns his face to Fortune.

Rafik Arfah: "Johnny, please stop getting all that shit from your cheap second-hand shoe on the contracts for the only match the fans here really wanna see."

The fans cheer on Rafik which might be a good indication that he isn't just talking shit. Rafik seemingly not interested in waiting for Johnny to reply to his insults, now turns his attention to Lee Morrison.

Rafik Arfah: "Lee, I would have rather done this conversation backstage, but what better way is there to get shit done than on national television with the world watching?"

Rafik flashes a quick cheeky smile and thumbs up to the camera before continuing to speak.

Rafik Arfah: "Lee, despite all the wise-ass remarks I am throwing around right now, I have come here to discuss serious business.. and I think it is quite obvious what I am after here, no?"

Rafik stares down a confused Lee.

Rafik Arfah: "Alright, I see there is some confusion here so I am just gonna be direct here, boss. Entropy. I.. want.. Entropy."

All the fans in attendance are going nuts! It's unbelievable for them that after all his hard work Rafik would even consider risking his long overdue world title reign just for a shot at revenge against that monster.

Rafik Arfah: "We talked this over before behind closed doors all you did was give me half-assed answers. So I am gonna put you on blast here and demand that monstrous son of a bitch in the ring. I don't care when, but I rather have it be sooner or later before things get even messier. He hurt my brother from a another mother and I want some goddamn vengeance which clearly is something he wants as well because that piece of shit has been running around the arenas beating down all the men in his path just to get to me.. something you knew damn well and didn't jack-shit about!"

Rafik's eyes widen with anger and his face begins to get red as he calls out Lee on his lack of action.

Rafik Arfah: "Feed me Entropy and I will return a favor by signing this contract to make sure AK-14 will never step foot in ROC again.. two birds, one stone."

Rafik forcefully pulls his contract from under the feet of Fortune who was caught by surprise as he was distracted. Rafik stands face to face with Lee Morrison and holds up the contract for his title match with AK-14.

Rafik Arfah: "It would truly be best for business. Give me what I wanna hear and I will do the same."

Rafik looks into Lee's eyes with such intensity almost as if he was giving him the Penance Stare of the Rider as he awaits for an answer.

Lee Morrison pretends to ponder upon Rafik's suggestion for a moment, he grins widely then replies.

Lee Morrison: "Done Mr. Arfah. After tonight, your next opponent will be Entropy."

Morrison pushes the contract forward towards Rafik.

Rafik Arfah: "Oh man, this better not be a trick.. because if it is that would make you a bitch. And bitches ain't shit."

Rafik takes the contract, placing it on the table. He then grabs the pen that was reserved for Ray near his seat.

Rafik Arfah: "I doubt that no-show he will need this pen.."

Rafik chuckles to himself and then proceeds to put his John Hancock on the dotted line thus making the HUUUUUUUUUUUGE match official.

Rafik Arfah: "Here we go. Ladies and gentlemen, it's happening. Better get those cameras and screen recorders ready because tonight is the night ROC says goodbye to Tyler Norton for good. Brad Blood better me love for this.. alright, lads. I'm done here. Feel free to stand around here hang and out with your wangs out, but I got more important things to do."

Rafik slams the signed contract on the table and starts to make his exit from the ring to the backstage area, casually dropping his pen into an irate Johnny Fortune's lap on his way out of the ring as he passes him while the crowd chants his name.

Johnny Fortune is clearly irate, the silence he kept as his opponent has yet to arrive is broken as Rafik Arfah leaves. Standing up, he begins to rant into the microphone.

Johnny Fortune: "Do you see what I mean, Lee?! This piece of shit can barely even show up to a contract signing! Much less make you the money that you want! This is why I want this deal between him and I to be over and done with! When even that paper champion Rafik Arfah, realizes he's a no-show that is saying something!"

The crowd boos Johnny Fortune's insults of both Ray and Rafik as he continues his speech.

Johnny Fortune: "When I walk into this ring it is one of Beethoven's symphonies! When he steps in here, it's like somebody playing the kazoo, he's not on my level! You know it, I know it, the people know it, Hell even all of the fans here know it! So after tonight when I reduce him to a puddle of nothingness, when I take his Bloodbound, I want you to realize just where I belong in this company, where HE belongs in this company! If I ever see him anywhere higher than the opening match, I will be coming for you Lee! I'm the prize this company deserves, and I deserve my shot at the greatest prize in this company!"

The Chaotic God picks up the contract and a pen and is about to sign it when he says:

Johnny Fortune: "I'm going to sign this contract, I'm not going to make you agree to any extra terms, but I want you to look closely at the match tonight. When Ray Kamaura can't escape from me in a steel cage you'll see that I've not only earned my place as a main event competitor, but that I've earned at least a shot at the number one contenders spot for the Ring of Chaos Championship!"

The Fortunate One signs the contract for his match with Ray Kamaura tosses the pen towards the entrance ramp, for his opponent to pick up if he ever shows. Then knocks over the chair and stares into Lee's eyes.

"Carry on Wayward Son" by Kansas thunders in the arena as Ray Kamaura walks down the entrance ramp, picking up the pen along his way and silencing the music. He pulls out his own microphone before speaking as he makes massive steps toward the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "Alright I hear ya! It's kind of a long walk to get down here after getting dressed. Can't even wait for a guy to get his damn shoes on before you take free shots all day. I can't blame you though, Fortune. You think you're above me and you are not. Not in a metaphorical sense and sure as hell not in a physical sense. I will give you one thing, you're the Fortunate One. Fortunate that I haven't felt the need to put you in a body bag yet."

The monstrous man bears down on Fortune as he takes his sweet time walking toward the contract, clicking the pen as he does. He makes a sly grin before continuing.

Ray Kamaura: "You see, I didn't want to damage my new merchandise two weeks ago and got a little careless. Hey look, another reason you're Fortunate. But I can see now that this particular item can take quite the beating, so I don't have to be as careful this time around. What do you think, Fortune? Do you want to scrub my big boots or do you want to clean my car as your first assignment? I'd recommend the car because my boot's going to be covered in shit when I lodge it up your ass. So yes, I'll sign this contract because some arrogant,angry man had to be so loud that he's the one who sounded like a child throwing a tantrum."

Ray puts pen to paper and signs the contract after a brief reading. The pen is then gently set down on the desk.

Ray Kamaura: "Is that all? Or did you want to scream at me some more like a toddler that's way overdue for naptime?"

Kamaura crosses his arms as he awaits any response.

Infuriated, Johnny Fortune takes the table with the contracts on it and tosses it to the side as he gets up in Ray Kamaura's face.

Johnny Fortune: "A child throwing a tantrum?! Oh no, it's beyond that Ray! I'm a grown man, a grown man that's pissed that another grown man shows up late for work and thinks that he can outwork the guy who's been putting in the guy with the best work ethic in the business! Not only the best work ethic, the best work rate! You're god damn right I'm overdue for naptime, I'll give you that. Because unlike you, I actually spend my time training and not relying on my size to get me over."

The Chaotic God's aggravated rant continues as he starts to pace around the ring.

Johnny Fortune: "You think you can put me in a body bag? Buddy, do you forget who I am? When I'm done with you tonight, they're going to be assembling your skeleton like a god damn dinosaur! I may not measure up to your height, but on a metaphorical sense? You are an ant in the presence of a skyscraper! You haven't managed to even truly do harm to me since I came back! The best you've come is the draw last time, and that sure as fuck ain't happening this time! I will turn that steel cage into a cheese grater and make Swiss cheese out of your god damn head! I will take all that you are, and grind it into dust beneath my heel! Understand this! Know this! Commit it to your subconscious, Raymond! Because you're right, I am arrogant! However, my arrogance is backed up with talent, charisma, and a work ethic that you could never have!"

Johnny Fortune takes a moment to take a deep breath and calm down before walking straight up to Ray Kamaura and speaking almost in a whisper into the microphone.

Johnny Fortune: "You don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me, and once I own you and your little friends I'll be sure that the only time you stand in MY ring is when you lift me on your shoulders after I take back MY Ring of Chaos Championship. I'm the Fortunate One because I'm fortunate enough to have found a profession where I can beat worthless rats like you into a feeble existence and not get arrested for it. And tonight will be no different, I will reduce another worthless rat to dust beneath my heel. NEVER act like you are superior to me, because you aren't."

The Fortunate One lowers the microphone and stares into the eyes of Ray and spits directly in front of the giant man. Awaiting some sort of reaction from his opponent.

Before things can escalate, Lee Morrison quickly interjects.

Lee Morrison: "Gentlemen! Please let us keep things civil... For now, both of you will have all the time in the world to go at each other later inside a steel cage."

It is clear to the crowd and to both men that Lee Morrison have prepared for this eventuality as security proceeds to surround the ring, ready to pull both men apart if need be...

Lee Morrison: "Mr. Fortune, Mr. Kamaura... I will now request the both of you to head back to your respective locker rooms and do whatever you need to do to prepare for this match later."

Morrison pulls out a handkerchief and offers it to Ray.

Lee Morrison: "You may want to clean that off Mr. Kamaura."

The general manager offered to The Rayward Son gesturing to the spit that splattered on the big man.

Johnny Fortune shows a toothy grin and without taking a step back, lifts the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.

Johnny Fortune: "Yeah Ray, I'd suggest that you clean yourself up now. Wouldn't want you to have saliva to clean up along with all of your blood that's going to be spilled tonight."

The Chaotic God drops the microphone and with the same toothy grin not leaving his face, disappears to the back.

The Rayward Son begins chuckling to himself as he takes the handkerchief from Lee Morrison and wipes his face off. His laughter begins bolstering louder and louder. Ray Kamaura continues to laugh as he exits the ring, until he eventually walks out of the arena. Laughing.

Lee Morrison waits for AK-14 to show, when it is clear that he isn't coming out, Morrison addresses the crowd one more time before leaving.

Lee Morrison: "It seems that Mr. Tyler Norton may have found God but lost his balls in the process... Well it matters not, I was informed that Mr. Norton IS in the building tonight and by hook or by crook, I shall get him to sign this contract..."

With that, the general manager of RoC picks up the contracts and and leaves the ring as his music begins to play once again.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Backst10

The scene starts with Aatrox rocking somewhere in the corner,laughing at nothing but his debut match. On how he make quick work on TK Kenta. The cameramen tried to get closer to him but he only makes little success as he took a few more step from last week. Aatrox then starts to speak.

Aatrox: "Last week, I've make my debut and TK Kenta is the first of many body counts in my path of destruction and this week I will have another victim to add in my collection and that person is Rupert B. Humperdink."

He steps out of the shadow and continues to speak.

Aatrox: "Rupert, I know very well that I can beat you without any problem because you already beat yourself without me doing anything, but no worries. I shall expedite your doom and you will be the next in line in my body count towards my path of destruction."

He laughs as the cameraman quickly makes his way out from the room as the scene fades to black.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Aatrox10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Rupert10

Jim Jackson: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another bi-weekly edition of ROC! We have a great show planned for tonight and we will be kicking it off with Aatrox battling ROC's resident potato, Rupert!"

Brad Blood: "Who booked this crap?"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet and 8 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from St. Louis, Missouri.. The Doomsday Device... AATROX!"

"Cradle of Filth" by Nymphetamine blasts through the arena as Aatrox comes out first as Manolo Firman walks from behind as they stop after a few steps and Aatrox does a pose to signified pryo to come out from behind before continuing to walk to the ring. Once Aatrox gets to the ring, Manolo stays outside and to a corner while Aatrox awaits his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, The Flying Potato.. RUPERT B. HUMPERDINK!"

Raffi's "Banana phone" plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drooling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick... IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jackson: "And the match has officially started! Aatrox is staring down Rupert like he is a starving man who has just been given a steak.. I really wouldn't want to be Rupert right now."

Brad Blood: "I really wouldn't wanna be Rupert ever, but I get your point."

Jim Jackson: "Rupert looks shook! I think the slow kid just realized what trouble he is in.."

Brad Blood: "Jimbo, I think he has a bigger problem on his hands.. look over there to the entrance ramp.."

Jim Jackson: "Oh god.. what the hell?! It's those damn White Walkers! We haven't seen them in weeks! What is going on?!"

Brad Blood: "Look at this! Rupert had enough! He is high-tailing it through the crowd and getting the hell out of here! Run, retard! Run!"

Jim Jackson: "Aatrox isn't backing down though! He wants a fight! He is telling them to bring it on!"

Brad Blood: "And it's on as the Walkers slide into the ring and immediately pounce on Aatrox with the double team! White Walkers beating down Aatrox into the ground!"

Jack B. Quick: "RING THE BELL!"

DING! DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by DQ... Aatrox.."

Jim Jackson: "Our referee Jack B. Quick just gave Aatrox a DQ win as a result of this attack, but he doesn't look like a winner right now."

Brad Blood: "He's fighting back though! He is getting up and retaliating!"

Jim Jackson: "Look at this beast.. single handily defending himself from the vicious creatures, Aatrox just took both.. erm.. men with a HUUUUUGE double clothesline!"

Brad Blood: "I think the whole thing is getting out of hand! Good thing security agrees with me and has just come out here to contain this incident!"

Jim Jackson: "Folks, we are gonna have take a commercial break, we apologize for the match ending like this and we will make up for it later on for sure."

Brad Blood: "Don't apologize, the fans got saved from a snore-fest and got some coolness instead. What an insane kick-off.."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Empty Re: Choas Supreme 10/16/2016

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:45 am

"Eyeless" by Slipknot begins playing as Gus walks down the entrance ramp, wearing a black T-shirt and holding a mic. Gus high fives with a couple of fans. He screams "Die" at the top of his lungs and then he enters the ring. The crowd is chanting his name.

Gus: "Hello wonderful people. I'm Gus and once again I'm here claiming what should be mine. Today, I'll claim inside the ring ONCE AND FOR ALL!! That stupid sax player won't have any excuses, if he loses again. I AM gonna make sure, that he won't find any excuses. I'm ready to become a champion. A CHAOS CHAMPION. I have the fire inside me, I have the drive required to be a proper champion. A champion remembered FOREVER!"

Gus lifts his hands in the air and lets out a scream of excitement. The crowd starts chanting once again his name. His face turns back to normal, but his eyes are still wide from excitement.

Gus: "I'm so hyped about today, because it's THE day. The day, that I'll get my first title as a singles wrestler. It's fucking important for me.  So, I won't fool around today. Because, I know that Rey Del Jazz isn't an easy opponent. But, he doesn't have the passion I have for this match. Week after week, I was here, fighting. RoC is a part of me and it really saddens me, when I see a guy like Rey Del Jazz disrespecting it. Destroying it and acting like a little spoiled kid. RoC and its fans deserve a better Chaos champion. A champion that cares about them. And that's me."

His face is beatific. His facial expression gives off a weird kind of joy and calmness.

Gus: "You'd normally expect me to get more pumped up and more angry, as time gets closer to my match. But no, I'm not. You know why? "Cause, I calm like a bomb. Now it's like the calm before a storm. The moment of silence, before my outbreak. Today, I'll go on a full psycho mode. I'll fight like a true Chaos Champion and I'll get that gold around my waist at the end of the night. Rey Del Jazz I hope you're prepared for the paranoid. Because my destructive mania won't stop, even if you can't keep up with it. It's gonna go on and on 'till it's satisfied, 'till it's fed from your blood and your pain."

His face hasn't changed at all. It's same expression all this time. He sits down, gets a lighter out of his pocket and starts staring at its flames.

Gus: "Flames are magnificent. They have a strange beauty, that can hypnotize you. They can burn you and bring destruction, but they're still too useful and too beautiful to stop using it. The same goes with our anger. Anger is like magic. Sometimes it's the urge for people in order to create. And tonight using those flames inside me, I'll create a brutal and raw form of art. So Rey Del Jazz, are you ready?"

Suddenly, Gus turns his head and looks straight into the camera for a moment. Then, the lights come out and the only thing that can be seen is the flame of the lighter. Gus blows the flame out and everything now is dark. Camera cuts off to a commercial break.

The camera cuts to the backstage interview area, where Julie Rodriguez is standing with the Chaos Championship, Rey Rodriguez. Rey is polishing his saxophone and looks at his reflection, smiling at himself.

The fans are all booing the Jazzman, the biggest heel in the wrestling industry! Many people in the crowd even start a "Rey Sucks" chant!

Julie Rodriguez: "So Rey, what is your response to what Gus said earlier in the ring, are you ready for your match tonight!?"

Rey seems confused by Julie's question. He stops polishing his sax and looks at her.

Rey Del Jazz: "I'm sorry Julie, pero no entiendo! Who is this GUUUS!? He sounds like another american PIG!"

Julie Rodriguez: "Gus is your opponent tonight for the Chaos Championship! If you beat him you get to fight Tyler Norton!"

Rey laughs and then shakes his head in dissapointment.

Rey Del Jazz: "Julie Julie Julie... I thought you knew better. There is no fighting Tyler Norton at ROC anymore. It's all over Julie. I thought you might understand, but you as well, are just as dumb as the rest of these AMERICANOS!"

The fans boo as they are referenced too in such a harsh way!

Rey Del Jazz: "Once Norton looses too that chupador Rafik Arfah, he will be no more in ROC! And so... I don't really give a shit about my match or who I am facing! All I care about now..."

Rey looks at his saxophone and smiles, then looks back up at Julie.

Rey Del Jazz: "...Is my jazz..."

Julie Rodriguez: "And what about the Chaos Championship!?"

Rey Del Jazz: "Whether I win or lose tonight, all that matters is the Jazz...But don't get me wrong. No matter what happens, you will be able to say at the end of tonight...that Gus received a Spanking of a life time!"

Rey laughs out loudly and then continues to talk.

Rey Del Jazz: "Tyler Norton! Estás pero si bien Pinche Pendejo...I don't care about you anymore fool. You can chupa mi pene you puto! And if you got somethin to say then I'll find you and spank you so hard your sweet red ass will bleed fucking non stop!"

The Jazzman then pauses before speaking again so the fans can soak in his intense monologue.

Rey Del Jazz: "And Gus... you Americano WHORE! I don't care who you are... but since you are getting in my way this week, I have no other choice but to spank the diabetes filled shit, out of your dirty American ASS WHOLE!"

Julie's jaw is dropped as Rey just dropped all that dirty language in this scene. Rey then plays a quick saxophone solo and shouts.

Rey Del Jazz: "ARRIBA!"

Rey then does a 360 degree turn and swags out of the scene as Julie just looks shocked, and the camera fades away.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Locker10

SMASH! CRASH! WHAM!

Loud sounds are heard coming out of a locker room.

SLAM!

The door of the locker room flies off its hinges as a steel locker blasts through it causing it to slam into the wall. A loud roar is then heard, one of anguish, one of frustration, one of anger... A hulking form emerges from the remains of what was once a locker room, the very recognizable form of The Embodiment of Chaos, the monster Entropy.

Clearly coming empty from his hunt, Entropy roars out once more in frustration and walks off as the locker room door falls to the ground, zooming in, the name plate on the door reveals the name of the current and reigning RoC World Champion Rafik Arfah as the scene slowly fades to black.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Chaos_10

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Gus10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Rey_de10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next we have Gus versus Rey Del Jazz for the RoC Chaos Championship... Being a Chaos Championship match, there will be no rules! And..."

Brad Blood: "And it looks like the match has begun! Forget the introductions! Look on top of the ramp! Gus and Rey are already at it!"

Jim Jackson: "Seems like you are right! The ref just called for the starting bell to officially start the match!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "Both men continue to brawl on the top of the entrance ramp... Gus hits a big European uppercut sending Rey Del Jazz stumbling down the ramp... Gus runs in with a clothesline... No! Del Jazz ducks low! Gus turns around and manages to block a high kick from Rey! The Jazzman shoots for Gus' legs but Gus stops him with a double axe handle to the back! He lifts Rey up... No! Rey slips down behind Gus!"

Brad Blood: "Spinning backfist by Gus but Rey ducks! Man this action is getting hot and both men haven't even stepped into the ring yet. Both men continue to trade shots as they make their way down the ramp. They finally made it to ring side... Irish whip by Gus sends Rey crashing into the steel barricades! Gus comes in for the kill... No! Rey grabs a water bottle from the crowd and smashes it into Gus's head! Gus staggers and Rey capitalizes by smashing the champ's head into the ring post!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus looks stunned, The Jazzman grabs a steel chair... He raises it up to strike The Pyschopath... No! Gus counters with a straight punch to the gut! He rips the chair from Rey Del Jazz's hands... Gus swings... No! Del Jazz ducks and Gus hits the ring post instead! The shock from hitting the ring post forces Gus to release the chair! Del Jazz from the apron... Tornado DDT into the steel chair! Rey for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! T..."

Brad Blood: "Gus gets a shoulder up! Rey looks under the apron and pulls out a table! He sets the table up and puts Gus on top... Rey Del Jazz climbs up to the top turnbuckle... No! Gus slips off the table and leaps to the apron! He trips Rey's legs and Del Jazz falls into the top turnbuckles on his groin! Gus slips into the ring... He picks grabs Rey from behind... GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE! HE JUST FOLDED REY IN HALF! Gus hooks the leg..."

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz kicks out! Gus pulls Rey up and Irish whips him into the corner! Gus run at wrestler Rey Del Jazz, who is upright in the corner, and jumps forward... REY SLIPS AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT FROM GUS' ANESTHESIA! Gus staggers back... Rey with a backslide! Both shoulders are on the ground..."

Brad Blood: "Gus kicks out! Rey gets back to his feet first... Springboard back elbow rocks Gus... Gus staggers... Rey with a body slam downs the champ! Rey climbs up to the top turnbuckle... Moonsault connects! Rey hooks the leg! Is it enough?"

Jim Jackson: "Gus manages to kick out at two! Rey Del Jazz blast Gus' head with a couple of hard hammer fists making sure The Pyschopath stays down. Rey slips out of the ring and looks under the apron... He pulls out a spare spotlight... He brings it into the ring... Gus is starting to stir... Rey smashes the spotlight down but Gus somehow rolls out of danger at the last moment! Gus gets back to his feet and begins to fight back... Hard shots sends Rey reeling to the ropes... Irish whip sends Rey to the ropes Rey bounces back towards Gus... Gus with a back body drop sends Rey over the top rope... AND INTO THE TABLE REY SET UP EARLIER!"

Brad Blood: "Gus slips out of the ring and goes for a cover..."

Jim Jackson: "The Jazzman gets his shoulders up! Gus starts brutally stomping away at Rey Del Jazz... Wait! Rey somehow catches Gus' leg and pulls himself up! Big right hook from Gus misses! Rey with a stungun from out of nowhere! Gus reels into the steel steps... Rey staggers towards Gus and slams his head into the steel steps! Gus staggers into the ramp... Rey attacks with a forearm into Gus' back."

Brad Blood: "Both men have started to fight their way back up the ramp! Big elbow shot from Rey sends Gus up the ramp some more... Gus throws a wild right but Rey manages to dodge it! Rey with a double axe handle to Gus' back sends him to the top of the ramp! Rey grabs Gus' head and sets up for a DDT... NO! Gus counters with a vertical suplex on the unprotected platform! Both men are down! That move hurt Gus too as his back also slammed into the unprotected floor. Gus somehow manages to drape his arm over Rey's chest! The referee begins to count..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz gets a shoulder up! The crowd goes wild! Both men are taking their time before getting up... Looks like the match is already taking a toll on their bodies. It's Gus who first gets up to his knees... Rey slowly grabs on to Gus and uses The Psychopath to pull himself up... Both men are on their knees facing each other... The start trading punches back and forth! Rey gets clocked but with a stiff right but stays on his knees! He quickly retaliates with a big right hook sending Gus reeling! Gus steadies himself and answers back with a stiff chop!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Brad Blood: "Rey's chest lights up and he answers with his own stiff chop to Gus' chest!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jim Jackson: "Gus suddenly whips out his arm and wraps his fingers around Rey Del Jazz's neck! He slowly gets up pulling Rey up with him... He's going for a chokeslam... No! Del Jazz with an eye poke! Gus releases Rey as he tends to his eyes! Rey hits a forearm shot sending Gus stumbling into the tunnel! The match is heading backstage!"

Brad Blood: "We now switch to the Titan Tron to follow the action! Both men are trading shots now backstage... Rey grabs Gus' head and slams it into a water dispenser! ONE! TWO! THREE! FO... NO! Gus blocks the fourth time and Irish whips Rey into the wall! Gus grabs the 5 gallon water container from the dispenser and lift it up over his shoulders... He smashes it into Rey's head! Rey stumbles towards a scared production staff member... Gus charges in..."

Jim Jackson: "REY DEL JAZZ JUST THREW THE STAFF MEMBER INTO GUS FORCING GUS TO SPEAR THE POOR STAFF MEMBER! Gus gets up and instinctively pulls the staff to safety as Rey topples some crates in his direction. Rey charges into Gus and takes him down with a running shoulder block!"

Brad Blood: "Gus pulls himself up on the vending machine... Rey attacks with a superkick... Gus dodges and Rey smashes his foot into the vending machine! Gus with an elbow into Rey's leg while it's still stuck in the vending machine... Ooh! Rey clutches his leg in pain!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Gus is trying to topple the vending machine over Rey Del Jazz but The Jazzman somehow rolls away before it can happen! Gus slowly approaches Rey... Rey grabs a fire extinguisher and unloads it on Gus! Gus is blinded by the fire extinguisher's blast... Del Jazz gets back up to his feet and slams the fire extinguisher into Gus' back! Gus stumbles to all fours..."

Brad Blood: "Del Jazz sees an opportunity... He has Gus in a schoolboy! The referee goes to count..."

Jim Jackson: "No! Gus reverses! Now it's Rey with his shoulders down!"

Brad Blood: "Another reversal by Rey!"

Jim Jackson: "Once again Gus reverses!"

Brad Blood: "Rey kicks out! This time Rey rolls away and turns around... Gus lights a piece of flash paper and throws it in Rey Del Jazz's face executing a Kill It With Fire!"

Jim Jackson: "Rey Del Jazz is blinded by the flash paper! Gus first lift wrestler Rey Del Jazz up over his head with arms fully extended, before lowering the arm under the head of the opponent so that the opponent falls to that side, while flipping over and landing on his back executing an Out of Control!"

Brad Blood: "Rey is down! Gus hooks the leg! Is this enough?!"

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Three!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by pinfall AND STILL ROC CHAOS CHAMPION... The Psychopath... GUS!!!"

Jim Jackson: "And Gus retains after a brutal match that started backstage and ended backstage! What a match! What a match!"

Brad Blood: "Man this is one heck of an adrenaline rush. This match kept us at the edge of our seats... And we still have a cage match and an I quit match to follow later! This night can only get better."

Starset's "Carnivore" starts playing on the loud speakers as Thaddeus Rex steps forth from the back. From the look on his face, he is not there to do idle chitchat. T-Rex grabs a mic before hopping up to the ring apron and entering the ring. He takes a deep breath and begins to address the crowd.

Thaddeus Rex: "Four weeks ago, I lost the RoC Tag Team titles to Team Symphony... Yes, I lost it, not we because I was alone in the ring. At that time I thought that my partner Nicolas Dorn had abandoned me. I thought that after all the things we went through, all that we accomplished to finally gain the tag team gold, that he threw it all away..."

Thaddeus Rex paced around the ring for a while, clearly emotion was building up inside his veins.

Thaddeus Rex: "But that was the furthest from the truth... The reason why my partner didn't make it... The reason why I was all alone in a very crucial title defense is because NICOLAS DORN WAS ATTACKED! HE WAS BRUTALLY ASSAULTED BACKSTAGE!"

T-Rex points to the Titan Tron and a clip starts to play.

Dorn can be seen wandering the backstage area, probably too lazy to go nap in his locker room and searching for a suitable replacement that isn't as far away. He yawns and stops for a breather, but at that moment, the camera is knocked to the floor, landing with a thud. Reduced to just being able to see Dorn's waist, he turns to face the camera.

SMASH!

Pieces of what was once beautiful porcelain fly everywhere as Dorn collapses to the floor. Blood covers his head from the blow, as the other figure stands above him. The figure begins to speak, revealing herself with a familiar drunken voice...

???: "Idiot. Hmph! Quel gaspillage d'une tasse."

A ruffle, followed by a light gulping, can be heard. After a moment, the woman breathes out a sigh before lowering the drink and revealing it to be a sake bottle. Tipping it to the side, the woman lets the sake pour onto Dorn's face and onto his cut, causing Dorn to grunt in pain. Dorn gets to his knees, only for the figure to posture up...

SMASH!

Glass shards fly into the camera as Dorn again collapses to the floor from the blow. His face is now covered in crimson, with a little puddle even forming on the floor.

???: "La boisson est sur moi. De rien."

The figure walks past the camera. Once she's safely out of frame, the cameraman crouches down beside Nicolas Dorn before calling for help as the scene fades.

The scene ends and the screen cuts to black.

Thaddeus Rex: "That attack... That UNPROVOKED ATTACK gave my partner Nicolas Dorn a concussion... Now normally, a wrestler would sit out and recover from a concussion and see if he or she is medically cleared to fight again... But Nicolas has one thing going against him... As we all know, Nicolas has suffered multiple concussions through the span of his career and now the effects of these concussions have finally taken a toll on him. Even as we speak, Nicolas Dorn's cognitive functions have been severely impeded and with his advanced age... It seems that the curtain that is his wrestling career draws to a close."

Loud gasps emanate throughout the arena.

Thaddeus Rex: "So now it comes upon me to take action for the person responsible for all this. Now the person on the video responsible for the attack may have been hidden but her identity is very well known... She may have spoken in French but her voice is clearly unmistakable... Her name is Erika Sonozaki! Come out Erika, it's time for you to pay the piper... Now I know you were responsible for the attack on Nicolas... Whether you would want to admit it or not, so I have thought long and hard to find a solution for this fiasco... Fight me Erika, in this ring, TONIGHT! If I win, not only will you publicly apologize to Nicolas, but you shall become his caretaker since you are responsible for his situation... Of course there must also be a trade off of proper value... If you should win against me, then not only will I resign my VGM position but in my final act as VGM, I shall grant you something you want... A ROC TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT AGAINST TEAM SYMPHONY! That's right, you and Lexi Thorne shall get the opportunity that you are craving for... So Ms. Sonozaki... Do we have a deal?"

T-Rex walks towards the ropes facing the ramp and waits for Erika to come out and answer.

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way followed by Paru. In her hand is a bottle of sake, which she takes a long drink from before turning towards Paru and collecting a microphone from the little girl.

Erika Sonozaki: "I'm sorry Rex, I don't recall doing any such thing."

Erika scratches her head for a moment, but the tone of her voice makes it obvious that she's just playing with Rex.

Erika Sonozaki: "It took you a month to realize Dorn was attacked? What a joke! I suppose I don't have to be sober to see how much of a sad excuse for a wrestler you are. You do realize that Lexi and I have already earned our opportunity against Team Symphony for the titles? Maybe someone is a little jealous that we will do what he couldn't when Lexi and I capture the Tag Team titles. Old men like you and Dorn have no place in this company, and Dorn found that one out the hard way."

Erika takes another swig of her sake before handing it to Paru.

Erika Sonozaki: "If you want to make my life difficult, that's fine by me. I never shy away from a fight, even if it will be a meaningless battle against a joke of an opponent. Just so you know, I won't be apologizing to anyone and I won't be taking care of anyone. Tonight, this drunk is going to kick your ass."

Taking her sake from Paru, Erika takes yet another swig before giving Rex a confident grin.

T-Rex snorts as he walks past Erika, with his challenge accepted, he is content... He vows to himself that tonight Erika Sonozaki shall pay for her transgressions...

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:53 am

Mandy Rigma, the current and reigning RoC Lightweight Champion stands beside Julie Rodriguez, clearly enamored by the beauty of the backstage interviewer as the cameras start to roll.  Upon receiving the signal that they are rolling, Julie quickly proceeds with the introductions.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening everyone, we are fortunate to have with us tonight, none other than the Ring of Chaos Lightweight Champion Mandy Rigma!"

She turns and faces Mandy and continues on.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Good evening and thank you for sparing us a couple of minutes from your busy schedule Mandy."

Mandy Rigma:  "Thank you for having me Julie, it's always a pleasure, plus it's also part of our responsibility as wrestlers to give something back to the fans like this interview, specially when you are a champion."

Mandy Rigma pats the RoC Lightweight title belt draped across his shoulders.  Julie nods and proceeds on with the first question.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Many are wondering what's next for Mandy Rigma, The Filipino Fighter now that you have won the RoC Lightweight Championship."

Mandy Rigma:  "Well, what's next for me is to accept and take on all challengers for this title.  I am not afraid to put this title on the line that's why the fans cheer for me.  They know the hard work I've put in to gain this title and they also know that they can depend on me to represent the lightweight division."

Julie Rodriguez proceeds to the next query.

Julie Rodriguez:  "But who else is there in the lightweight division?  Right now I hate to say this but the lightweight division is not gaining the same interest as the world title scene.  Competition in this division seems scarce."

Mandy Rigma:  "I believe there are still viable opponents in this division, they only have to step up Julie, just like I have.  I have faith in this division and on the talents that encompass it."

Julie prods on.

Julie Rodriguez:  "Maybe but you have to admit it right now that the division is floating, not much is happening inside.  People are talking saying that maybe it's time to put the lightweight division away since it's not creating the same buzz as the RoC Chaos Title or the RoC World title."

From the change in expression in Mandy's face, it is clear that Julie struck a nerve.

Mandy Rigma:  "Not creating the same buzz?  We are the highlight reel Julie, we put on matches the heavyweights can't.  We do things that keep the fans at the edge of their seats.  We take bigger risks inside the ring because of our size, the hardships we went through to prove ourselves in the ring far exceeds those heavyweights.  It's irresponsible remarks like that that further soil the reputations of the lightweight division.  It's remarks like that that spit in the faces of the past RoC Lightweight Champions like El Loco, Johnny Fortune, Alexander Melchiott, Andrew Hunter, Boy Bakla and The Daring One!  Some of them like Alexander Melchiott and Johnny Fortune even became RoC World Champions themselves!  This proves that our division is just as competitive as the big bruisers...  Besides isn't the current RoC World Champion himself also weigh within the confines of our division?"

Julie Rodriguez:  "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I was just stating the..."

Mandy didn't let Julie finish.

Mandy Rigma:  "Don't apologize to me Julie, apologize to the other lightweights here in RoC, to Little Wang who never backs down on despite having the cards stacked against him every time.  Apologize to Boy Bakla who traversed gender roles to prove herself as one of the most skilled fighters inside the squared circle.  Apologize to Alexander Melchiott who is the first ever RoC Triple Crown Champ here in RoC.  Apologize to the whole RoC Lightweight division Julie...  For you just implied that the hard work they put out is not being appreciated.  Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I lost my urge to talk..."

Not giving Julie any more time to talk, Mandy storms off leaving the Latin beauty in shock as the scene fades to black.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Erika_10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Thadde14

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex issued a challenge and Erika Sonozaki answered...  But the stakes here are higher for Thaddeus as he put his vice-general manager position on the line."

Brad Blood:  "He blatantly blamed Erika for an attack with no solid proof!  C'mon, he should know how it feels like to be persecuted without any proof.  His people has faced discrimination and have been punished just because of the color of their skin and now T-Rex points his fingers without any proof.  Sheesh, what a hypocrite!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 202 pounds, hailing from Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan...  The Demon of Shirakawa...  ERIKA SONOZAKI!"

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" sung by Eiko Shimamiya begins playing throughout the arena as Erika Sonozaki steps out onto the entrance way flanked by Cecilia Christiansen.  In her hand is a sakazuki containing some liquor, which she casually takes a drink of before handing the sakazuki to Cecilia.  After rubbing the back of her neck with a hand and sighing, Erika walks down to the ring.

Alice Aoi:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 230 pounds, hailing from Harlem, New York...  T-Rex...  THADDEUS REX!"

"Carnivore" by Starset starts playing on the speakers as Thaddeus Rex wearing a hooded robe steps through the smoke and stops at the top of the entrance ramp.  He shrugs off his hood as a mixed reaction comes from the crowd which is the result of the recent life changes he made.  He makes his way to the ring and leaps to the apron and lets out a loud roar before he enters the ring.  He flexes and stretches to loosen up before heading to his corner to wait for the match to begin.

Alice Aoi:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell.  T-Rex charges in but Erika Sonozaki quickly ducks a clothesline attempt and rolls away.  Sonozaki keeps her distance while Thaddeus Rex stalks her."

Brad Blood:  "Man, this looks like a black rapist going after a pure white girl..."

Jim Jackson:  "Erika Sonozaki may be many things but I doubt pure is one of them...  Once again Thaddeus Rex charges in...  Erika ducks below a clothesline attempt and bounces off the ropes...  She hits a clothesline of her own but T-Rex remains on his feet!  The difference in weight and size clearly puts The Demon of Shirakawa at a disadvantage."

Brad Blood:  "Well she doesn't seem fazed...  That girl has got balls.  Figuratively I mean...  C'oz she's a woman and she can't have balls biologically...  Unless she's a hermaphrodite..."

Jim Jackson:  "Big dropkick by Erika Sonozaki sends T-Rex back into the ropes...  Thaddeus Rex bounces back and floors Sonozaki with a discus clothesline!  Erika staggers to her feet...  T-Rex from behind...  Gut-wrench suplex!  Ooh!  Erika bounced off the canvas hard.  Rex for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Brad Blood:  "Erika gets a shoulder up at two...  T-Rex grabs her but Erika somehow hits an uppercut from out of nowhere!  Double axe handle to T-Rex's back sends him staggering forward.  Sonozaki with a face plant and T-Rex eats canvas!  Big leg drop to the back of the neck by Sonozaki, she goes for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Thaddeus Rex easily gets out of that one.  T-Rex rolls away and gets back to his feet.  Erika Sonozaki comes charging in...  Rex leaps out of the way...  OH!  The referee gets clocked by Erika!  The ref goes down!  Erika turns around...  Big boot by T-Rex floors her!   Thaddeus Rex approaches his opponent who is lying facing down. He grabs his opponent's arms, and pulls it to his opponent's back. Thaddeus Rex then rolls or flips forward into a bridge, applying pressure on the wrist and elbow executing a Grounding the Prey."

Brad Blood:  "Oh no!  The submission is locked in!  Erika is in the middle of the ring and too far from the ropes!  SHE'S TAPPING!  SHE'S TAPPING!  BUT THE REFEREE IS DOWN!  Rex realizes this and releases Erika!  T-Rex tries to rouse the referee..."

Jim Jackson:  "Erika Sonozaki grabs the sakazuki from Cecilia, she takes a big swig...  AND SMASHES THE BOTTLE ON T-REX'S HEAD!  Thaddeus Rex goes down...  Erika lifts T-Rex into a fireman's carry before throwing them into the air.  As T-Rex lands on his/her feet, Erika catches him/her on the jaw with a superkick executing a Demon's Strike!"

Brad Blood:  "Erika goes for the cover just as the ref regains his bearings..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Jim Jackson:  "T-Rex gets a shoulder up!  Erika Sonozaki pulls Thaddeus Rex up but Rex somehow battles out of it!  Big right rocks Erika!   Irish whip sends Erika crashing into the ropes...  Thaddeus Rex bounces on the opposite side of the ropes himself...  Cecilia Christiansen trips him but the referee spots it!  He's throwing Cecilia out from ringside as the crowd cheers!"

Brad Blood:  "The ref is still busy with Cecilia...  Erika sprays saki from her mouth into T-Rex's eyes!  The ref doesn't spot it!  Erika lifts T-Rex onto her shoulders and into an Argentine backbreaker rack before pushing T-Rex forward and sitting down, driving T-Rex head first into the mat!  DEMONED AWAY!  DEMONED AWAY!  ERIKA FOR THE COVER!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Jim Jackson:  "OH MY GOD!  ERIKA SONOZAKI JUST STOLE THIS VICTORY AND THE CROWD AIN'T HAPPY!"

Crowd:  "BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!  BULLSHIT!"

DING!  DING!  DING!

Alice Aoi:  "The winner of this match by pinfall, The Demon of Shirakawa...  ERIKA SONOZAKI!"

Brad Blood:  "The crowd may not like it but the results are final!  T-Rex lost this match and also his VGM position!"

Jim Jackson:  "The Demon of Shirakawa makes her exit as the crowd continues to boo loudly.  T-Rex is starting to stir in the ring...  He sits up and realized what had just happened!  Thaddeus Rex slams his fists on the canvas and lets out a roar of frustration!"

Brad Blood:  "Well he only has himself to blame for this...  No one else!"

Johnny Fortune walks through the back, the toothy grin never leaving his face. He ignores all of the stagehands trying to get his attention and arrives in an area away from most people. The toothy grin on his face slowly turns to one of insanity as The Chaotic God begins to laugh to himself.

Johnny Fortune: "He thinks he's some sort of mythical slayer of gods? He thinks that he can just come into MY ring and act like he's superior to me? He thinks that he's going to be able to make me join his little group of talentless hacks?"

The Fortunate One looks past the camera to the camera man.

Johnny Fortune: "I want you to record all of this buddy, because I'm going to tell you right now what I'm going to do to the worlds largest wrestling piece of fecal matter."

Johnny Fortune turns his gaze from the camera man to the lens of the camera, his face taking up the entirety of the shot.

Johnny Fortune: "Tonight, when I step inside of that steel cage, Ray and I are going to stare at each other from across the ring. He'll attempt to bring down some sort of giants gaze upon me, to intimidate me, to frighten me, thinking that somehow his physical stature scares me. However, then he shall look into my eyes. These same eyes that you all see now, these same eyes that carry the pain of twenty-four years of struggle, the same eyes that were in a fog for nine months as he recovered from a fractured skull. And at that point he will have realized the mistake that he made. And once he has realized his mistake, he'll turn around one-hundred and eighty degrees and do what he does best: Turn tail and run away!"

Suddenly a stagehand comes with Johnny Fortune's spray-painted steel chair in hand.

Stagehand: "Excuse me Mr. Fortune, you left your chair inside the ring."

Johnny Fortune rips the chair from his the hands of the Stagehand and after a moment, Johnny Fortune's eyes go wide with insanity as he proceeds to beat down the now screaming Stagehand. The cracks of the chair shots barely masking the screams as they echo throughout the entirety of the hallway. After about thirty seconds of the beat down, The Chaotic God turns back to the camera and begins to nearly scream at the top of his lungs.

Johnny Fortune: "And when he tries to run away, when he tries to escape, I will pull him down from the cage! I will batter him! I will beat him! I will stomp his face into the ground until he'll have a lot more than saliva to clean up off of his shirt! Then once there is nothing left of the human shit stain known as Ray Kamaura, I will lift him up and deliver an Unfortunate Ending! Then once I've done that, I'll lift him up again and he'll suffer a case of Ill Fortune! Then when that's done, I'll have the referee count to ten! To know that I've officially beaten this man! Then I will leave the cage, and as I leave the corpse of that fecal matter that calls itself a man, I will go and get my title back! And his group of talentless hacks are going to help me! For once they're mine, Camarella Videoh and Yuki Monotomo will learn what it is to have an actual leader! For I am the Fortunate One, The Chaotic God, Beethoven's Symphony, The Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart of Ring of Chaos! And you will have no choice to surrender to my rule!"

Johnny Fortune walks out of frame as the camera fades out on the shot of the battered Stagehand receiving medical attention.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Locker10

The camera shows off a musclebound mountain of a man swinging savage strikes at an unfortunate, mostly destroyed punching bag. Ray Kamaura turns to the camera and shoots a smile before using one last powerful punch to finally cause the sand to begin to pour out onto the ground.

Ray Kamaura: "Alright, so two weeks ago, I take on Fortune and it's a double knockout. No, no, no, that's not happening again. This has gone on for far too long."

Kamaura takes a towel and wipes the sweat from his brow before draping it over his massive shoulders.

Ray Kamaura: "I'm finally going to crush that pathetic self-entitled "God" and put him in his place. The only thing I'll give him is that he'll make an excellent addition to The Bloodbound. If a bastard can go that long against ME and still be breathing, well then, he must be worth at least something. Perhaps a new punching bag, I need one of those. I was going to allow him to join my ranks, but it seems that I need to show this egotistical asshole some degradation. Maybe after he licks my boots and admits his place I'll allow him to be a proper member, but until then, he continues to be a crying child."

Ray opens his locker door and cracks his neck before grabbing his favorite shirt.

Ray Kamaura: "If Fortune considers himself a God, then I must be Fenrir. The way this ends is with his body at my feet and Ragnarok beginning. I'd rip him to pieces, gnash on his bones, and dispose of him the same way any food is. Wicked Gods are slain by heroes of legend. I guess this must be a legend in the making then. The Rayward Son devastating the evil Chaotic God in the steel cage. I quite like that. I hope when they make the statue of my victory, they place my boot on his cheek as I stand victorious."

The giant smiles to himself, nodding as the camera fades to darkness. "I am The Storm."

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Johnny10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Ray_ka11

Jim Jackson: "Welcome back folks, our next match is certainly one that everyone has been looking forward to, the last chapter in the saga of the feud between Johnny Fortune and Ray Kamaura... And this time, there will be no escaping fate, this time, a steel cage shall be the setting of this feud ending match!"

Brad Blood: "That's right Jim, and as Lee Morrison announced, in this cage match, THERE MUST BE A WINNER! So take it away Alice!"

Alice Aoi: "The following match is a cage match! The only way to win is by either by pinfall, submission or escaping from the cage! Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, hailing from The Tenderloin District of San Francisco, California. Residing in Chicago, Illinois... The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights go black as the beginnings of Stone Temple Pilots' "Dead and Bloated" is played over the speakers. 17 seconds into the song the lights return to reveal Johnny Fortune dressed in his leather jacket and hoodie with the hulled pulled up at the top of entrance ramp. He sits on a steel chair for a few seconds, before slowly pulling down the hood and standing from his seat. He brings the steel chair with him on his way down the ramp, ignoring any jeering from the patrons in the seats as he tosses the chair into the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it up in the center of the ring facing the entrance ramp, he tosses his jacket at Alice Aoi and tells her to "Keep it warm." and sits himself in the chair awaiting his opponent.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... The Rayward Son... RAY KAMAURA!"

"Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays as darkness over takes the arena. A single light shines down on Ray Kamaura, as he stands majestically in the center of the ramp. The lights raises and Then quickly lower again as the song changes to "The Night" by Disturbed The music plays as Ray Kamaura slowly walks down the ramp, cloaked in his black shroud. Approaching the ring Ray leaps onto the apron, dropping his cloak, as the Music hard cuts back to "Carry on My Wayward Son". Ray again Leaps over the ropes, and with a third leap, he stand upon the turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere around him.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

Brad Blood: "Here we go! The cage is being lowered!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Both men charge towards each other! Ray Kamaura gets first strike and takes Johnny Fortune down with a leg sweep! Fortune rolls away just as Ray follows up with an elbow drop. Big knee by Fortune before Ray can fully stand up connects sending The Rayward Son reeling. Fortune continues to kick Kamaura in the head but Ray gets his arms up... Kamaura catches Fortune's leg and takes him down with a dragon leg screw. Springboard body splash from the second rope by Ray Kamaura! He hooks the leg... No! The Chaotic God kicks out and rolls away."

Brad Blood: "Such intense action and things have just begun. Ray charges in towards Johnny... Fortune dodges but Ray leaps and lands on the cage, using the cage to spring from he goes for a flying crossbody... No! Fortune counters with a dropkick and catches Kamaura in mid-air! Fortune starts slamming Ray's head into the canvas! Fortune sets up for a punt... Ray manages to dodge at the last moment! Ray manages to grab Johnny Fortune... Body slam! He goes for the cover..."

Jack B. Quick: "One..."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Ray Kamaura sends The Fortunate One into the corner... Ray charges in with a running big boot... No! Johnny Fortune manages to dodge it! Fortune with a neckbreaker! Ray goes down! Fortune heads for the cage door and it opens... No! Kamuara grabs his leg and holds on! Fortune starts stomping away... Ray holds on and pulls himself up still holding Fortune's leg... Lariat takes Johnny down! This time it's Ray who heads towards the cage door."

Brad Blood: "It won't be that easy, now it's Johnny who's clinging to Kamaura's leg! Johnny manages to pull himself up still holding on to Ray's leg... Ray Kamaura with an enzuigiri... No! Fortune ducks and trips Ray's other leg! Ray goes down! Fortune begins to stomp away at Kamaura."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura starts to fight back and slowly gets back up to his feet. Big forearm shot by Ray rocks Johnny Fortune... Irish whip by Kamaura... No! Reversed by Fortune... Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before drop kicking Johnny Fortune executing a KABLAM! Fortune is down! Ray climbs up to the top turnbuckle... He wants to make sure Fortune stays down... Senton splash... NO! FORTUNE GETS HIS KNEES UP AND COUNTERS IT! Fortune gets up and begins to climb up the steel cage!"

Brad Blood: "Whoop! Fortune looses his footing, looks like the effects of Ray's signature maneuver KABLAM! is still lingering on a bit. Fortune is half-way up the steel cage... No! Ray manages to will himself up and grabs on to Johnny's leg! Kamaura pulls him down and slams Fortune's head into the steel cage! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! Fortune crumples to the canvas! Ray takes a moment to clear his head and begins to climb up the steel cage."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura slowly ascends the steel structure... The Fortunate One regains his bearings and sees it! He climbs after Ray! He latches on to Kamaura's leg... The Rayward Son tries to shake him off but Fortune latches on! Fortune continues to climb on Kamaura until he has Ray's back! HE LOCKS ON A SLEEPER HOLD! Ray tries to shake Fortune off but we can see consciousness slowly leaving him! RAY LOOSES HIS GRIP AND FALLS! BOTH MEN HIT THE CANVAS WITH RAY LANDING ON TOP OF JOHNNY!"

Brad Blood: "Both men are down! The ref waits to see who will get up first, remember in this match, there must be a winner! Wait! It looks like Johnny is starting to stir first... He drapes an arm over Ray's chest... The ref goes down to the canvas to count!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura gets a shoulder up at two! The Chaotic God slowly pulls himself up to his knees... Ray tries to get up too... Double axe handle by Johnny Fortune into Ray's back while he is in all fours! Ray Kamaura shakes it off and manages hit a wild right from out of nowhere! Kamaura gets up to his knees, uppercut by Fortune connects! Ray reels but comes back with a forearm shot! I think he busted Johnny's lips!"

Brad Blood: "You're right! Johnny's lips has been busted open! Fortune wipes away the blood and connects with another uppercut! Ray reels back and attacks with a W-chop but no one is home! Johnny manages to roll away! Fortune slowly pulls himself up using the ropes... Ray somehow gets back to his feet too! Ray charges at Fortune... Fortune ducks low! Back body drop into the steel cage! Ray is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune starts to climb up the steel cage... From his slow ascend, we can see that his body is still hurting from all over... Ray Kamaura slowly regains his senses... He looks up and sees Fortune half-way up... With a rush of adrenaline, Kamaura leaps up and grabs Fortune's legs... He pulls Fortune down! Kamaura hauls Fortune up for a suplex attempt... No! The Fortunate One slips free and lands behind Ray! He rolls Kamaura up..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! T..."

Brad Blood: "Ray kicks out! Johnny goes for a spinning middle kick... Ray dodges... Enzuigiri from out of nowhere drops Fortune! Ray leaps up to the cage and begins to try and climb out... Johnny Fortune manages to regain his bearings and leaps up after Ray! He grabs on to Ray's legs and pulls him down with all his might! Ooh! KAMAURA LANDS ON HIS CROTCH IN BETWEEN THE ROPES! That has got to hurt!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny Fortune starts slamming the side of Ray Kamaura's head into the steel cage! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! Ray falls into the canvas! Ray Kamaura lying on the ground facing the floor Fortune ties the legs of Kamaura around his left leg and reels their arms back with his boot on the back of Kamaura's head and brutally forces the head of Ray to the ground with his foot. Ray Kamaura just experienced the Concussive Communion! Fortune hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "No! Ray still kicks out before the full three count! What else can Fortune do to take Ray out? Fortune decides to once again climb the steel cage... He slowly ascends the side of the cage... Ray somehow pulls himself up... He leaps up and catches Fortune! He has hold of Johnny's leg... He pulls Johnny down... Fortune lands on his shoulders in the electric chair position! Electric chair drop! Johnny is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura takes a moment to compose himself... He starts to slowly rise... As Ray heads for the steel cage wall, Johnny Fortune's hand whips out and grabs Ray's foot!"

Brad Blood: "It was instinct! Johnny is barely conscious but his body just reacted! A true mark of an in-ring veteran. Ray Kamaura tries to shake him off but Fortune grabs on tight! Ray starts kicking with his free leg. Johnny only clamps down tighter! Ray raises his other foot and prepares to stomp on Fortune's head... No! Johnny rolls away at the last moment! Fortune leaps up... Lungblower! Ray is down!"

Jim Jackson: "What a turn around! Johnny Fortune falls into the ropes, clearly the man is tired and hurting from the match... He starts to climb up the cage wall but think against it and heads for the cage door instead. The cage door opens and all Johnny Fortune needs to do is to step out to get the victory... No! Ray Kamaura from out of nowhere lunges forward and pulls Fortune back and rolls him up! Both shoulders are down!"

Brad Blood: "Fortune kicks out and rolls away! Ray throws a wild right, Fortune ducks! Leaping knee strike from Fortune sends Ray to his knee... Shining wizard! Kamaura topples! But wait! Ray somehow grabs on to Fortune's body as he goes down and clings on it! Fortune tries to pry Kamaura's hands off of him... Ray clings on... He lifts Fortune up... GERMAN SUPLEX INTO THE STEEL CAGE! THE CROWD GOES WILD!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura can barely stand himself... He staggers and falls into the corner... Kamaura slowly makes his way to The Chaotic God, he goes for the cover! Is this it?! The referee starts the three count..."

Jack B. Quick: "One! Two! Thre..."

Brad Blood: "NO! FORTUNE SOMEHOW GOT HIS SHOULDERS UP! The crowd is at the edge of their seat! Ray stares at the ceiling in disbelief! Ray Kamaura pulls himself up and begins to climb up the steel cage... Johnny is down on the canvas not moving at all. This may be Ray's chance to win..."

Jim Jackson: "You may be right there Brad, Ray Kamaura slowly but surely is scaling up the cage wall... Wait Johnny Fortune has started to stir! Ray has almost reached the top... Fortune unsteadily gets up to his feet... He spots Ray reaching the top of the steel cage! It may be too late for Fortune... All Ray has to do is to slip down and it's all over!"

Brad Blood: "WHAT THE?! SOMETHING ZIPS THROUGH THE AIR AND CLOCKS RAY KAMAURA RIGHT ON THE HEAD! IT'S FORTUNE'S BOOT! FORTUNE REMOVED HIS BOOT AND USED IT AS A PROJECTILE! RAY LOSES HIS BALANCE! OH MY GOD! RAY FALLS! NO!!! HIS LEG IS CAUGHT ON THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!! RAY HANGS UPSIDE DOWN AT THE TOP OF THE CAGE!"

Jim Jackson: "This is The Fortunate One's chance! Johnny Fortune staggers towards the cage door... With each step he takes we see his legs wobble... Ray Kamaura tries to pull himself up... Fortune continues moving unsteadily towards the cage door... The cage door is now open... Wait! Ray Kamaura has pulls himself upright! Johnny is at the steel cage door... Ray gets both feet over the cage... Fortune leaps for the opening! Kamaura lets go from the top..."

Brad Blood: "FORTUNE MAKES HIS EXIT FIRST BY A SPLIT SECOND AS RAY LANDS ON THE FLOOR!!! FORTUNE TAKES THIS MATCH!!!"

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match by escaping the steel cage first... The Fortunate One, The Chaotic God... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh my god! What a match! What a battle! What a win for Johnny Fortune! The Fortunate One indeed... But this means The Bloodbound must now serve under The Chaotic God!"

Brad Blood: "Oh... This will be an interesting... I can't wait to see how this pans out... Look! It's Yuki! Yuki Monotomo and Camerella Videoh has just come out from the back... They go down to check on Ray as Johnny grins widely at them... Maaan.... We may have just witnessed the coming together of a new earth shattering faction here in RoC... Well unless Johnny uses The Bloodbound for doing something else like cleaning toilets..."

Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus Rex Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:08 am

Bond's "Explosive" starts playing on the P.A. system as the man who is dubbed The Charismatic Crippler steps forth from the entrance tunnel. The crowd start booing loudly as Colton Charles Cai Cobb make his way down the ramp and into the ring. Clearly used to it, C4 ignores the loud booing and begins to talk.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I was wrong! Oh yes I was wrong for calling Sleepwalker a shit wrestler... In fact, Sleepwalker is a SUB-SHIT WRESTLER! It's when a shit takes a shit! That's what he is! And you can add Boulder's name to the sub-shit list too!"

The crowd begins to boo loudly again.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Now if you all think that I shall take what happened to me two weeks ago lying down... You are all sorely mistaken... I want Boulder and Sleepwalker! I don't care how but I want them and I am willing to tear RoC apart to get to these two pieces of sub-shit. Be it in a handicap match or a triple threat, I don't give a fuck but I demand that management give me this match! And when I am done with Boulder and Sleepwalker, they shall have no trouble finding a parking spot ever for they will be able to use the parking spaces allotted for the disabled."

The crowd begins to boo loudly once more.

It doesn't take long for management to respond. Lee Morrison steps out from the back as "Chaos Reigns" by Trivium starts playing on the loud speakers. The general manager of RoC makes his way down to the ring and enters it, clearly not intimidated by C4's threats. He stands face to face towards Colton Charles Cai Cobb unblinking as he stares at the cocky wrestler. Slowly he brings the mic up to his lips and replies.

Lee Morrison: "You wrestlers... You all seem to think that you can come out here and demand this, demand that... You do realize that the world doesn't work that way don't you?"

Lee Morrison takes a step back and turns away to look at the audience, his gaze then returns to C4.

Lee Morrison: "But yes, I have been following this little spat you have with both Boulder and Sleepwalker... And I do have a sense of the business to know what the fans here want to see... Do they want to see Boulder and Sleepwalker face Colton Charles Cai Cobb?"

Crowd: "YES!!!"

A resounding yes emanated from the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "It seems that they do want to see your ass get handed to you by both Boulder and Sleepwalker."

The crowd erupts into a loud cheer.

Lee Morrison: "But being a wrestling promoter, I should also make it a point to book a good fight, which means that people who pay for their tickets should get what they pay for... So instead of booking a handicap match, in the next Chaos Supreme I shall book Boulder versus Colton Charles Cai Cobb versus Sleepwalker IN A THREE-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH!"

More cheering come from the crowd.

Lee Morrison: "Now to also put some competitiveness in this match, I shall add one more little thing... THE WINNER OF THE MATCH SHALL GET A ROC CHAOS TITLE SHOT!"

Once more the crowd starts cheering loudly.

Lee Morrison: "And to prevent any unfortunate incidents, until the bell is rung signifying the beginning of the match, no one will be allowed to attack or ambush anyone else! Any violation of that rule shall result in an immediate suspension without pay!"

Lee Morrison turns around and looks up to the entrance tunnel.

Lee Morrison: "So to make this all official, I call upon both Boulder and Sleepwalker to come out and accept this match!"

Morrison waits for the other two wrestlers to appear.

"I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred fills the area as Boulder enters the arena holding a microphone. His attire consists of a pair of tight black wrestling briefs that wrap tightly around his ass showing off his muscular globes & a pair of black boots. Boulder wastes no time as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with Colton & Lee. Boulder stares down C4 briefly before raising the microphone to his mouth.

Boulder: "You know that sounds like a damn good idea to me. I can't wait to step into the ring with C4 once more. I'd be glad to grind my ass against this loser's face once more."

The crowd cheers Boulder on.

Boulder: "I don't truly have any beef with sleepwalker but i'm not going to let him stand in my way either. It's about time management realized my potential and gave me my rightful shot at a title."

The crowd lowers the microphone once more and continues to stare down C4.

Boulder: "I'm going to obliterate you and Sleepwalker at Chaos Supreme, don't even bother trying to fight back, this is a match you will lose. And once i'm done with you two, i'm taking what's rightfully mine."

Boulder lowers his microphone, turns his rear toward C4 and slaps his ass a few times.

Unimpressed by Boulder's threats C4 steps forward...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You know what's your problem? Youtreat this lightly, you treat this as a joke... Just like a joke of a wrestler you really are. What is this potential you speak of? I don't see it... All I see is a fat overweight piece of human excrement that has no business inside the ring. The only potential you have is a potential to suffer a coronary inside this ring. I thought we've seen the last of useless fat tub of lards inside the ring when The Morbidly Obese Man keeled over and died. But I guess management was looking for the next side show..."

The crowd boos loudly at the disrespect Cobb flung at beloved wrestler The Morbidly Obese Man.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Honestly, you think you and your pair of titties can win tonight? The only one stepping out of this ring as number one contender is yours truly... But you're too stupid to realize that... Too stupid to see that this match is already mine. Then again I have no problem beating some semblance of intelligence into that tiny brain of yours. I'm going to hand your fat ass back to you tonight and when I'm done with you and Sleepwalker, I'm going after that Chaos title. Speaking of that other useless piece of shit Sleepwalker..."

C4 looks around then continues talking.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I do give you props for showing your face tonight, unlike Sleepwalker who still hasn't come out. Then again maybe he realized that he has no chance tonight, that he'd be nothing more than a casualty thus he decided to save himself the pain and the hospital bills... So you piece of yellow turd... This is your last chance to prove that you are a man... Come out if you dare!"

C4 waits to see if Sleepwalker will answer his call all the while keeping a close eye on Boulder.

Adam Lambert's sleepwalker plays as Sleepwalker comes out on the ramp.

Sleepwalker: "Boulder I have no beef with you either but you are standing in my way of becoming champ. So when I beat you it's nothing personal....Oh C4 is here sorry your so insignificant I forgot you were here. I'll just yawn my way through you and give the fans their money's worth when I battle Boulder. C4 WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE!!!!"

The three men stare each other down as Lee Morrison speaks once more...

Lee Morrison: "Now now, let's not start this party before it's even time... Gentlemen, let's leave all hostilities for the next Chaos Supreme shall we? You three will have enough time to show your grievances then."

With a snap of his fingers, security come into ringside and escort the three men to the back before any problems can arise.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Roccha10

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Rafik_10 VS Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 Ak-1410

Jim Jackson: "And coming up next is the I QUIT match between Rafik Arfah and Tyler Norton... We received word that Lee Morrison managed to find Tyler Norton in his locker room and got him to sign the contract so if Tyler loses this match, he is OUT of ROC!"

Brad Blood: "I may not like Rafik much but if he can get that bastard AK-14 out of RoC, then I'd gladly worship Allah too."

Alice Aoi: "The following match is an I Quit match and is for the ROC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! The only way to win this match is by making your opponent scream I QUIT! Introducing first, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Jaljulia, Israel... Mr.Shitpost, Shitlord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... He is your current and reigning ROC WORLD CHAMPION... RAFIK ARFAH!"

"Hood Politics" by Kendrick Lamar hits and Rafik Arfah makes his route to the ring. He is wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. He walks down the aisle with a look that screams confidence and his head raised high. He turns his back to the camera and stretches his arms outward and we see his shirt has the sentence "A1 Since Day 1" written on it. Rafik enters the ring and raises his hand while doing the Too Sweet hand gesture.

Alice Aoi: "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 254 pounds, hailing from Mississippi, U.S.A., AK-14... TYLER NORTON!"

Machine gun shots echo all over the arena. The crowd cheers once the big screen displays the following Tyler "AK-14" Norton, which is written above a slow-motion video of a bunch of bikers riding Harley Davidsons and custom Choppers on a dirt road toward a stunning sunset.

Then, the jumbo tron shows a compilation of AK-14's videos, a bunch of flashes displaying his strongest moves, disrespectful in-ring & backstage actions and big accomplishments such as his gauntlet match victory & the RoC Battle Royal one. The video is concluded by the man's logo.

Choas Supreme 10/16/2016 AK%2014s%20logo_zpspevg4bxp

Tyler "AK-14" Norton pops through the curtains aisle once "Debonaire" by Dope hits the arena's PA. He smacks his chest twice and lifts up both hands displaying the rock sign. Then, he stands at the top of the ramp while his arms are stretched to the sides, the spark pyros surrounding his back make the crowd go nuts as soon as they are activated. Tyler is wearing an all-black outfit which consists of a camouflage bandana, a leather vest that has his logo printed on its back, camouflage cargo shorts, military boots, knee supporters, elbow pads and camouflage combat gloves. He makes his way to the ring trash talking a couple of people as he descends the ramp. He even throws the middle fingers once he gets ringside.

Norton climbs up the ring and then the turnbuckle. He grabs his crotch and shows the middle fingers one more time. Despite the mixed reaction from the crowd, Tyler remains acting as if he does not care whatsoever. Finally, he takes off his vest and stretches his neck and arms preparing for the upcoming match.

Alice Aoi: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. IT'S TIME TO LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME!"

DING!

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! After the brutal cage match earlier, expectations are higher for this main event for the stakes are higher... The RoC title against the career of AK-14 Tyler Norton. Both men begin to brawl in the middle of the ring! Norton gets the upper hand fast hits big forearm shots to Rafik Arfah's head! Rafik is backed into the ropes... Irish whip by Tyler sends Rafik to the ropes... Rafik dodges a clothesline attempt! Tyler turns around as Rafik leaps into the ropes... Springboard clothesline takes AK-14 down!"

Brad Blood: "AK-14 staggers back up to his feet... Lariat by Rafik takes the bastard down! Rafik starts stomping away at AK-14 he begins to go for a submission! Rafik locks in a crossface! AK-14 tries to reach for the ropes but falls short... The ref brings the mic to AK-14's mouth..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Do you quit?"

Tyler Norton: "The Lord gives me strength, no!"

Jim Jackson: "In a desperate lunge Tyler Norton makes it to the ropes! Rafik Arfah releases his hold. AK-14 pulls hismelf up... Arfah charges in but is met with an elbow to the face! Rafik staggers back... Tyler lungers and grabs him... Vertical suplex from AK-14! Norton goes for an elbow drop but Rafik rolls away! The Supremacist connects with a big right sending Tyler staggering... DDT from Rafik! Norton is down and Rafik proceeds to lock him in a sharpshooter... Tyler screams in pain! Once again the referee brings in a mic."

Tyler Norton: "With the Lord as my pillar, I can withstand this punishment!"

Brad Blood: "TSK! AK-14 manages to reach the ropes! Once again Rafik is forced to let go. Rafik slips out of the ring... He grabs a steel chair and tosses it into the ring. Arfah enters the ring and grabs the steel chair..."

WHACK!

Jim Jackson: "Oh! Right into Tyler Norton's noggin'! Norton falls to his knees..."

WHACK!

Brad Blood: "Another shot and Norton collapses into the canvas! Rafik raises the chair... AND BEGINS TO GO BALLISTIC INTO TYLER NORTON'S BACK!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Jim Jackson: "The crowd winces at the brutality of the chair shots! The referee brings the mic to AK-14..."

Tyler Norton: "The Lord Jesus gives me the power to ignore this superficial pain! NAY! I SHALL NOT QUIT!"

Brad Blood: "What the?! Tyler Norton rolls away and manages to stand up! He dropkicks the chair into Rafik's face! Nooooooooo! Norton grabs the champ... He power slams Rafik into the steel chair! Tyler Norton proceeds to lock in a figure four leg lock! Rafik screams in pain! The referee brings in the mic..."

Rafik Arfah: "NO!"

Jim Jackson: "Rafik Arfah tries to reach for the ropes... He's too far away! Wait! Rafik is trying to turn over! If he succeeds, he can reverse the submission... AND HE'S DONE IT! RAFIK ARFAH WITH THE REVERSE FIGURE FOUR! The pressure is now on AK-14's legs! Tyler Norton screams in pain!"

Tyler Norton: "The Lord Jesus went through more suffering than this! I SHALL NOT QUIT!"

Brad Blood: "Tyler lunges and makes it to the ropes! Rafik makes his way towards that piece of shit AK-14... AK-14 hits a big right followed by an uppercut! Rafik gets rocked! AK-14 grabs the steel chair... He slams it into the champ's gut! Rafik doubles over! AK-14 raises the chair above his head..."

Jim Jackson: "LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW BY RAFIK ARFAH! AK-14 FALLS TO HIS KNEES CLUTCHING HIS GROIN! RAFIK ARFAH STARTS TO STOMP AWAY AT TYLER NORTON'S CROTCH!"

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Brad Blood: "I can see Tyler's eyes start to roll up to the back of his head! He's at the verge of passing out and losing any hope of siring an offspring! The referee brings the mic to Tyler Norton and asks the question..."

Tyler Norton: "The..."

Tyler Norton: "Lord..."

Tyler Norton: "J-JesusMaryJoseph! I QUIT! I Q-QUIT~!"

Jim Jackson: "Tyler Norton quits after getting brutally assaulted in the nuts by the champion! I have to say, this is the first time I saw an I Quit match end this way and in record time too..."

DING! DING! DING!

Alice Aoi: "The winner of this match AND STILL THE ROC WORLD CHAMPION... Mr.Shitpost, Shitlord, The Supremacist, Cleaner of the Gene Pool... RAFIK ARFAH!"

Jim Jackson: "And with that, Tyler Norton's career here in RoC ends! Unless of course he gets signed to a new contract which at this point is highly unlikely."

Brad Blood: "Oh man... That was brutal... I spot some male members of the audience faint, the ones who managed to watch through the whole thing look ashen even... This is just... I actually feel glad that AK-14 is gone but feel bad as a man that his manhood was brutalized like that... Rafik continues to celebrate inside the ring... OH MY GOD! IT'S ENTROPY! ENTROPY HAS RUSHED INTO THE RING!"

Jim Jackson: "Entropy has been terrorizing the backstage and the locker rooms looking for Rafik Arfah! It looks like he found his prey tonight! Entropy lifts his opponent up his shoulders and powerbombs his opponent down the mat, not once, not twice, but three times executing a chaotic Chaos Theorem. Rafik lays unmoving inside the ring! Entropy looks at Arfah and stomps him a couple more times as security and EMTs rush into the ring. Security manage to separate Entropy before he can do more damage to the champ as EMTs check up on him..."

Brad Blood: "Hah! I'm loving how those EMTs are ignoring AK-14 who is still holding on to what's left of his nuts while they tend to the champ..."

Jim Jackson: "Wow! What a night, what a turn of events... Tonight we have Gus retaining his championship after a brutal match with Rey Del Jazz. Furthermore, we had T-Rex losing his VGM status while Erika just gained a RoC Tag Team title shot for her and her partner. Of course that's not all..."

Brad Blood: "That's right, The Bloodbound now serves The Chaotic God after Ray Kamaura's defeat in a cage match... Will this be the birth of a new power here in RoC? Well, we'll have to see to find out but what's really got me celebrating is the fact that TYLER NORTON IS OUT OF RING OF CHAOS! WOOHOO! That bastard got what he deserved!"

Jim Jackson: "Let's not forget Entropy's attack on the RoC World Champion Rafik Arfah... Arfah asked for Entropy and Entropy came for him... It will be interesting to see if Rafik can hold on to the world title one on one against Entropy on the next show... Until then... Good night and good fight!"
Thaddeus Rex
Thaddeus Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down